Speaker 1: So we're talking about your experience digging for crystals in Arkansas, right, So tell us all about that, so and and show pictures definitely.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'll definitely put pictures in here, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I uh So, I went to Okay a couple of years ago. I went with Brian, my friend Brian, who's known on the podcast we went to was the Nick Coleman mines, uh and, and I liked the idea of I didn't really know where crystals came from, you know, it's just kind of like like like the stork brought him in, like brought the baby in or something.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like, how are they in caves? Are they like what do they look like when they're being dug up? I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: And so we went to like this this mine.
Speaker 3: And they kind of like showed us what they look like when they're coming out of the ground and stuff, which is super were fascinating and super weird. I mean there they are fully formed, sometimes isolated, sometimes in clusters like in this like clay in this red clay and stuff, and it's just so fascinating how that even happens. And anyway, so we got to dig the there was a crystal mine, and we got to dig in the dirt after you know, they've already got the good stuff. Yeah, so you basically get to you know, sift through the trash kind of thing, and you know, you we got a couple of like, oh look at this one, but you know, like whatever in the whole day day's worth of digging, we probably got like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe like maybe tin crystals if we were lucky, and they weren't. They were cool. I liked some of them, but they.
Speaker 3: Were kind of milky and they weren't the glass crystals, which is like what Arkansas were known for, is like that pure.
Speaker 2: Just absolutely clear.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, and that that there are actually diamonds out there too. So uh I. But I so I got to barely a taste of it, and I was like, oh, I got to do more. And so I started like thinking, like how do I actually dig in the mine part and not just through the trash. And so there was this one called Twin Creek Mining. Like I started looking on YouTube and like looking for a crystal best crystal mining and in Arkansas and stuff, and I found one that you just pay and like you, I paid three hundred dollars for a pocket. So you go there and it's like a guaranteed pocket of where or a vein of where all these crystals are growing. You have to bring your own crowbars, your own whatever, and you just get going and like you get to say the whole day and get as many as you want. And so me and my brother and my sister in law went and we took all miniss and nephews. Not a thing to do with kids, by the way, because it I mean, if you just want to go pick up a couple on the ground, sure, but if you want to like get in there and start mining stuff, it's it's it is manual labor. It is very hard, and it's heavy. They're all heavy anyway. So we got thousands of crystals, and I, uh, I love them there and I wanted to be the only human to have touched them. Like for some reason that was very important to me. And I don't even know why they're so important to me. But like I I I and I have a call, Like me and my brother are kind of like, let's go back next week, let's go Like there's I have this like calling to just go uh I like touch it, Like it's almost like they're getting birthed, Like they're they're getting the gift of getting to come to be around.
Speaker 2: Other people or something. There's they they've been sitting dormant underneath.
Speaker 3: The ground growing for who knows how long, and now they're like these couple of crystals are the ones that are like so many get crushed in the process of looking for them or get overlooked or stepped on, or like you know, the ones that actually make it to you is it's it's very very cool, and I feel like a lot of times in life we have so many things like all your jewelry, like I don't know is this yellowstone even real?
Speaker 2: What is this stone? And like who got it? And like like uh, what's its?
Speaker 4: What was the process?
Speaker 2: The process you know?
Speaker 3: And and that's not just for minerals and metals and all. Yeah, even just think about like metal is essentially or which is like you know, like that that has to be sifted through the right way and melted down in the right degrees and combined with the right amount of properties to get I mean everything in our in our in our in our physicality, like your fabrics, everything goes through like this weird process that we so take for granted.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah. Anyway, so that's the that's that was that, that's the crystal mining thing.
Speaker 3: I I'm I like, I also look, me and my brother have looked for we have a big pocket where we're finding a bunch of these brachiopods, like the these ancient uh clam like fossils. There's we go into the rivers and like look for like really cool pebbles, like pebble rocks that are that have been like sanded naturally from.
Speaker 2: The river water.
Speaker 3: Like it's just there's something magical about them and super unique.
Speaker 2: About each little tiny pebble.
Speaker 3: And I know that that's like weird to some people, but I just it's therapeutic and it's beautiful and it's like it's it's kind of like it's like the it's just like the jewelry of Earth. It's like what she's giving to you on her skin, on her skin surface.
Speaker 2: It's just great. So uh yeah, So that was.
Speaker 3: My experience with the with a crystal digging, which I think everybody should try.
Speaker 2: These are my clear better crystals. These are little ones. These are.
Speaker 5: These are like I don't know what bad clusters tons, I mean.
Speaker 2: Thousands and thousands of.
Speaker 5: And then it's like more along the lines of these could probably you know, these stuff could probably be returned into like you could just like how clear they are is it's really even hard for the video to take up.
Speaker 2: On some of those are you know, they're just they're so beautiful.
Speaker 5: I love them. And then this is like my more unique and good stuff, my bigger stuff. So I got like, see it's got like t city peaks and stuff you have things like I like, I said, I don't think it's really showing you how clear the stuff is. It's just the clear I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: It's really cool.
Speaker 5: You can't really tell in a video. I mean, of course some of it needs to be cleaned off better. You know, lots and lots of you know, big, big old peaks.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I like a li I'll just be like interesting kryptonite ones or I don't know, like some of these would just make cool necklaces.
Speaker 5: Or you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I did love it.
Speaker 6: I loved doing it, like these are a lot of these are I guess it was called twin peaks for a reason.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of.
Speaker 6: Double crystals. It's super loved it, and this isn't this is just like my better clear stuff. I have a whole bucket of milky stuff outside that like would be great for organite and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I went looking for gemstones in North Carolina years ago, I remember, and we were in I don't remember exactly where it was, but it was like a huge dugout area and then we just went and ships around.
Speaker 4: Some people had equipment and they were more into it.
Speaker 2: We were did you find anything?
Speaker 4: We did. We found some like a lot of quartz and.
Speaker 1: Some oh my gosh, aquamarine, which is really pretty. We had three different aqua marines, which I was surprised about, and we were kind of like, did they plant some of these things here so people would come back?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But the thing that I didn't like about it was that it was like an exploded out chunk of mother Earth just for crystal like to dig up to. So there's always that part of me that's like, should we be really digging up these crystals like at this rate?
Speaker 4: But I don't know. I have mixed feelings about it.
Speaker 1: And I did it, and I also really like doing it, but there is that question about that do you like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, totally mining mining in general, Like really it feels like we're little ants that are just kind of like digging, digging abro but like I mean like there's mines that take out entire mountains like that exactly, and it's just no.
Speaker 4: They're all over Mexico. I mean, yeah, I have such America.
Speaker 3: I mean when I fly all over and I'm always out like looking uh. I mean I can put examples in here too, I'm always out like looking out the window at stuff.
Speaker 2: And the amount of.
Speaker 3: Weird holes we have all over that are man made. I mean a lot of lakes. A lot of your man made lakes are like retired mines and stuff. That's what they do with uh.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like like our materialization is is not sustainable for eternity. It's it's not you know, and we do have to Like that's another thing. I do feel like we understand to some level that you have to respect animals, even though we don't. You have to respect the plant life, even though we don't. But I don't think people really understand that the mineral world is alive and it is it is, it's also needs to be respected.
Speaker 2: And honestly, That's why I kind of have.
Speaker 3: A little bit of Yeah, I do have a little bit of about digging that much, like, but surface level digging I'm okay with like exploding with like dynamite and you know, like completely taking out entire mountain landscapes and things like that I have an issue with. But I sort of sometimes feel like things that pop up to the surface, like I would say ninety nine percent of my rocks are found by me. And it's like when I've been out in the wilderness walking and I find like whether it's like I don't know, agt or some weird kind.
Speaker 2: Of arrowhead or like whatever it is, I have so many different things, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's that's that's Earth giving you a gift. It's like, you know, here's your little piece of joey or whatever. But yeah, you do have to be careful, especially there's a lot of unethical mining that goes on, like Madagascar that has all these beautiful, really pretty rocks and gems and stuff that are coming out of there, but they are just raping the earth out there, like it's like you know, they'll go and I haven't actually been there, but from like what I understand a lot of articles I've read about it. It's just they're they're charging the markup is so high, and they're giving the people who like work and dig all these things like nothing.
Speaker 2: You know, it's basically slave labor.
Speaker 4: It's like blood diamonds.
Speaker 2: Pretty yeah, it is. It's basically like blood diamond stuff going on.
Speaker 3: And then not only that, but they're just having zero respect for the landscape and to what end.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we could say that about Shell Oil company and drilling and all sorts of things, but yes, exactly mining in general is just yeah, yeah, to get our natural resources? Is that really the answer what we need to do? And if there is this free energy through crystals, like how big do the crystals needs to be? I know this just shifted the conversation a bit, but.
Speaker 2: We're looking into the free energy. You know, all of your crystal isn't everything?
Speaker 3: Well courts an amplifier, so right, especially quartz, especially quartz, and which which is the most abundant mineral on the planet.
Speaker 2: It's in our it's sand. It's like sand like on a microscopic level, it's like, you know, it's what is it CI for? I can't remember what the.
Speaker 3: Code it's like silicon oxide or I don't know, don't quote me on that, like it it's like a couple more letters in that, but it's uh uh uh, it's super abundant and we have we have it in all of our electronics anyway, they just don't like exactly like come forth and tell you about it. You have to kind of dig deeper on how to. It's not like completely common knowledge, but yeah, there's one hundred percent a downplay of free energy, and like there's a whole like rabbit hole that you can go down on the amount of blood trail that like runs from people who've come up with ways to, you know, like this like this guy you were talking about, this Mark Cummings guy.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, so he was like he was a researcher and found out that. Well I'm sure it sounds like he was not the first one to find out about this.
Speaker 4: This is kind of not that big of knowledge.
Speaker 1: But if you put you hint a crystal, it will it will light up. It will form a spark, not a spark exactly, but it glows. So if you hit two crystals together even it can just form a globe between them.
Speaker 4: So there's energy in that.
Speaker 1: But then when you when you tighten a coil around it, like a copper coil, and then you put it on, you squeeze it again, you put it into pressure and if you can heat it, it starts vibrating and make a sound comes out.
Speaker 4: Of it and it glows. So there's something about the harnessing of free energy.
Speaker 1: Oh, and the output of energy is a lot more than whatever the input was into, either the hitting of it or however the energy gotten there in the first place. So it seems like a practical way to have free energy. But I don't really know what that means long term or for people on a day to day or how that works with batteries. You know, I'm sure there are people that can tell us all that, but you know, why are we using more of that?
Speaker 3: But the other thing, I mean, like that guy who did Coral Castle in Florida, which was Edward Lid's skin ski and Litskan or whatever like l E E D S K A L N I N or whatever. He he somehow was levitating giant stones and like didn't really share his information on how that was happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like there there there are.
Speaker 3: Technologies that we haven't discovered yet, just like electricity was it wasn't it wasn't an invention, it was a discovery, right there are other discoveries of energy among amongst us right now, yes, and I think a lot of us are slowly Like if you look at the history of electricity, and it's like they start out with like the Leyden jar and you know, like rubbing amber on like you know, uh that found that if you rub your amber on u c on like fur, it creates systatic electricity, like you could make your hair go up or like it would make your hair follow.
Speaker 2: And what is this thing? What is this charge that's happening?
Speaker 3: I mean that's how it started, like very basic with these kinds of things. And a lot of times this is remembering and it's rediscovering stuff exactly, especially when you start looking at ancient all that other stuff.
Speaker 2: But I like, I almost feel like that is okay.
Speaker 3: So recently I did this this meditation where I had this visualization very clearly to me that was about how these pyramids, maybe.
Speaker 2: Not all of them, but some of them all around the world.
Speaker 3: One of their like function one of the functionalities was of them was kind of like a bioluminescence, except it was with minerals, so it was you know, bioluminescence is when like the plankton or certain kind of uh biological material or life lights up a glow, you know, And this was within the mineral world.
Speaker 2: It was like they were able.
Speaker 3: To activate a kind of glow within corpse, like in art, in little tiny sand crystals and stuff.
Speaker 2: So it was a form of free energy. And I don't know what else.
Speaker 3: They could do with it in that little meditation, but it was it was like the word came to me a pasio electric which we had recently started like looking into the last week, and it's yeah, like like you were talking about, like.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, having a good energy out of out of.
Speaker 2: It's it's material stress.
Speaker 3: It's material stress cause onto some kind of material that makes it like have an emission.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's a conductor of electricity, but not just a conductor. It's like a yeah, I guess it geminates.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, I was watching this thing, this well Initiation, one of the episodes on Gaya, and right around the same time we're having this conversation about zeo electricity. And it was before that though, and they didn't mention that word that was that's a new word for me anyway. So the episode was about how like in the past, the one of the technologies of the of the pyramids around the world where that they were that they were able like they were communicators between one another and like so they there was this sound the Atlantean like the fall of the Alantean civilization, like the final fall that fell over like a long period of time. But like one of the big things was that that took out like the Limorians from before, was this sound that was able to happen at pyramids, and so there was this like a vibration that was somehow used and then there were it just pretty much pulverized everybody who was around there, and they were able to send that energy somehow either from another period or another site.
Speaker 4: It's what my understanding was. So there was I mean, it's not quite like the uh crystal thing. It just reminds me of that when you were.
Speaker 1: Talking about reasons the energies or well, like the functionality of the pyramids.
Speaker 3: The first pyramid I went to when I was in Egypt was the Bent Pyramid, and there is little samples of nowhere. No other pyramid in Egypt has this, but there's mica schist all over, and the theory was that the entire pyramid used to be encased in mica shist, which micah shist is like these.
Speaker 2: It's like they use it in our.
Speaker 3: In our glitterated eyelight, eye shadows, they use it in like make up, you know, they use it in all kinds of products.
Speaker 2: Shimmer the shimmer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it comes in like bigger sheets which almost kind of form a layer, like kind of.
Speaker 2: Like glass or whatever. Yeah. Actually, yeah, it's it's great stuff.
Speaker 3: But there's like little pieces of it all over the Bent Pyramid, and there also is a lot of rocks that indicate some sort of almost like nuclear melting or like like an explosion or something around there. Like they think that that the bent Pyramid itself must have exploded somehow, and the yeah, exactly, so that kind of goes along with that. Yeah, definitely, I definitely.
Speaker 2: Got kind of uh.
Speaker 3: Not all pyramids are created equal in terms of the energy you feel when you go inside of them. Like the Bent Pyramid loved it, but felt like it was broken, like felt like the energy was not what it was built to be. It felt there's something felt like discombobulating to be inside.
Speaker 4: It was like an open circuit type of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, and it and it did not feel good that whereas like the Great Pyramid I Giza felt amazing to be inside. So I like, for whatever reason, I don't think that one's broken. Yeah, so it's kind hard, yeah, or maybe they just have different energies that don't work well, Like I don't know, like I really don't know. I don't know how you would measure that exactly.
Speaker 4: But well, it is true.
Speaker 1: One of the other things that video that you just sent me about with with Mark Cummings, one of the things he said was like, we don't live in an empty and empty space.
Speaker 4: You know, space is not empty.
Speaker 1: It's it's an electrical there's it's full, actually full with electrical particles or something that we just don't know or we're not really aware of what it is. And that just goes to show that, yeah, like everything is around, I mean we don't we don't really know what's happening with either pyramids and how to use them and the technologies or just even extrapolate that the energy that's in the air right now, that we are in the space around us. How do we take that that electricity around us?
Speaker 3: I always think about I always think about that, Like I think about you know, Benjamin Franklin is like flying his kite or whatever and it gets struck by lightning and then he's like, oh okay, Like I mean, he wasn't even the like that. That's like a story that you basically like summarize the total story.
Speaker 2: It's a total story, right.
Speaker 3: But but the idea that people in the seventeen fifties, like collectively in France, Italy, America, the UK, like they are like all around Europe and in the US and stuff like uh, started getting the same ideas and sharing them collectively around the same time.
Speaker 2: Is is really interesting and like, uh, I'm not even.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like the collective consciousness, like we're like like like we're.
Speaker 2: Like deciding, Okay, now's the time for this, let's wake this up. Like wait, so let's wake us up. But I do feel like a lot of this stuff feels just so primitive to me.
Speaker 3: It's like you you put a bunch of material, you put a bunch of cable down and connect everything around the world, and like this giant cable grid, which is.
Speaker 2: Super you know, mustly and yeah, super cost.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's easily damaged and yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you have And then now we're trying to move to the second phase of things. We're kind of like, okay, like let's stop doing wires, let's start connecting things via like Wi Fi signal because we can use that stuff in the air. But then that's also kind of dumb because it's it's like it's like we really anything you put in and the air like we walk right through, it walks right through our body. So then we're being that, we're you know, we're being the conductive material and agent within everything, and we don't know what that's doing to ourselves or what that's doing to our body. And then I feel like like there's even more of an evolution to come and like something that is non harmful is everywhere and can be used in a different way. And I don't know what it is exactly, but I've convinced it's there.
Speaker 4: I'm convinced it's there too. I think there's a big fail over it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people trying to hide from it, the discovery being made.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's like keeping a block on people, but or maybe people are just working on it.
Speaker 1: It didn't hit the mass as yet, so we're just not aware of it because we're not in that elite group that are actually working on that type of technology. But I think that it's totally there because it just makes sense that it is. Wi FI is not going to be the answer. And then also what happens when when there are sunstorms and there or sunspots and it causes electrical storms here?
Speaker 4: How is that? How is that going to be like long term solussion?
Speaker 3: Another carriaging of it like eighteen fifty nine happens again and that like that's by satellites, I mean.
Speaker 4: Right, so how would that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, would this other this newer technology that hasn't come now, Yeah, would it be able to avoid or yeah, to avoid those problems or just to outstand.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like it's more localized.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's working with it Like for me, it feels like it's working within magnet and levitation of stuff like I like that. Just I feel like there's some kind of structural shape that we're that we're not tapping into and not tapping into magnetic forces exactly.
Speaker 4: And yes, maybe not as much as we should.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is like we're so stuck on this same like staying like staying staying in the box idea of we need something to fuel our cars, but like why are we looking at it as a fuel? We should just be looking at it as a whole new technology that's not like you said, maybe it's magnetized and it just works completely different than the system that we have now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and maybe it's maybe the next phase of them. Something is like tell like teleportation portals.
Speaker 2: It could be like I don't know, like I like, I definitely we both have said. Telepathy is like lepathy is definitely there.
Speaker 3: It's there, and I don't know how that comes online, but yeah, and I don't know to what and I don't know to what distance. I don't know the limitations. I don't know the system of how that works.
Speaker 1: But and also how do you not get how do you hide some information like you wouldn't want. I think we don't have telepathy right now because I mean there's.
Speaker 2: They don't have control of our own instrument.
Speaker 1: That's probably yes, exactly, that's very well put exactly because we Yeah, I mean when I sit there and I put in my you know, my pin at the ATM I think, oh, I'm glad like other people don't have telepathy or some people might be able to get that information if I because I feel like I'm a good sender, you know, so like all right, so what if somebody's a good receiver, you wouldn't want that kind of information being out?
Speaker 4: So how do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think we're there yet, like to be able to to to know how to be uh how to protect ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think we are yet.
Speaker 4: But yet ty, Yeah, and it's coming quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't know why it's coming.
Speaker 3: And I don't know why I had feel compelled as say it's coming, but I just do.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the next stage. It's it's the next stage of.
Speaker 1: Communication because for me, at least we have Okay, if we've had communication, we had speaking languages.
Speaker 4: We have read writing, had now we're able to do Now we're.
Speaker 1: Getting into the whole emotional intelligence and reading body language and the subtleties of being able to read a person.
Speaker 4: I mean there's people that.
Speaker 1: Specialize in that, like that work for governmental agents, right, that specialize in like how people's nonverbal body you know, body just facial expressions, body gestures and all that, and they can determine a person's actions based on that or like lies and stuff. So it just seems to me like the next thing after that is telepathy. Yeah where else, Like what other direction would it be?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I mean to lepasye.
Speaker 3: And I definitely think that's gonna have to do with like there's gonna be some kind of activation about our instrumentation. And I don't know if that's some sort of like you know, gets more into the woo woo of decalcifying your penal gland and we all come up with the right functionality of how to do that, or we learn how to work with frequencies that like enhance things or I'm not one hundred percent sure how that's going to manifest, but uh, I'll let you know if I ever if I ever get any more insights on that, but it's gonna come.
Speaker 4: Well, we can bring it back to the crystals.
Speaker 1: It just it's funny because when I think of crystals, like I I've liked crystals for a while.
Speaker 4: I've read crystal books.
Speaker 1: I've tried to understand like the like the the essence of what each crystal has to offer and their magic, so to say. But then mm hmm, I think that there there's actually more to it than even that. So there's this, there are these elements, but then I just feel like it's it's just a tip.
Speaker 2: Of the iceberg, oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Like I I feel like we we do not know how these crystals are working. We don't know like I think some people. And that's the other thing, it's so subjective, like everybody has these different sayings on like what the crystals do, and like they're for this or they're for that. Like I don't even think we one hundred percent. No, we don't understand the mineral world one hundred percent, Like there's something we're not tapped into about it.