Speaker 1: CBS News had a brief conversation with Frank Biden, one of President Biden's two younger brothers, and here's what he told us. He said, I'm incredibly proud of my brother. Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we have left. He is a genuine hero.
Speaker 2: So, Nancy Sar, can you clarify that that the family is saying his health was or was not a factor.
Speaker 1: He's saying that in his humble opinion, yes, the president's health and vitality played a considerable role in his decision. It's important to note Frank Biden is not speaking for the family writ large. This was simply a conversation between CBS News and Frank Biden. Unclear how much input he had in this decision, but he says it says that he believes that his brother's health did play a role, and he says that the goal remains the same to defeat Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, that is notable because today, the family, the White House, the establishment has rejected the premise that there was anything that was challenging the president's mental acuity or his health, and not all these accusations were baseless, that it was just age and a few difficult nights like he had on the debate stage. So that is a change in message.
Speaker 3: Selfishly, I'm thrilled that I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we have left. Frank Biden July of twenty twenty four, to which the media feigned incredulity they didn't understand what he was talking about. In fact, Frank and Joe weren't even in contact with one another. What would Frank know? Well, turns out Frank knew a lot more than you fucking people did. Apparently he knew exactly what was going on with his brother, and he knew exactly why he had stepped down. As the news broke today, Joe Biden has terminal prostate cancer which is spread into his bones, which means that he is unlikely to be with us much longer Nowstead of getting into the debate over whether or not we should be celebrating the demise of a tyrannical president, I'm not really interested in that. What I find much more fascinating is that the DNC covered up for this. The presidential doctor covered up for this. You have two options here. Either Joe Biden was healthy up until little under a year ago, or they had lied for a very long time.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: According to the prognosis that Joe Biden has, as I said, he's not long for this earth, which means he's got very late stage cancer, which normally you would assume that if you have very late stage cancer, particularly prostate cancer, it would be years in the running to get you to this point. There is an alternative here that no one wants to talk about. Scott Adams actually had the same prognosis, which he announced publicly today tragically, that he has prostate cancer, and his moved very quickly, apparently because he was talking about the b about three years ago and acknowledging that the non v folks got that debate right. I'll just leave it at that. You get the point. So the real question is, does Joe Biden have turbo cancer? Does that mean that he got it recently and it progressed very very rapidly in a very unusual way. Now I doubt that, I can't say definitively. It seems, based off of his brother Frank's confirmation of his condition a little under a year ago, that in fact they knew all the way back then, and they probably knew long before that, and According to another former White House medical official, they knew years ago he.
Speaker 5: Could have had it for up to a decade. But certainly it's likely. Would it be fair to say it's likely to have had this for at least several years?
Speaker 4: Oh more than several years. You don't get prostitutions. I just want to stop you.
Speaker 6: So this is not speculation.
Speaker 5: If you have prostate cancer that has spread to the bone, then he's most certainly you were saying, had it when he was president of the United States.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he did not develop it in the last one hundred two hundred days. He had it while he was president. He probably had.
Speaker 7: It at the start of his presidency in twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yes, that I don't think there's any disagreement about that.
Speaker 3: So that's doctor Zeka Manuel acknowledging that, yes, he would have had it for years and undoubtedly during his presidency, likely at the beginning of his presidency, way back in twenty twenty one. So we've got years of deception here, folks.
Speaker 4: Years.
Speaker 3: That's on top of the fact of the deception of them running this guy and covering up for his obvious mental decline, which was apparent to anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear all the way back in twenty nineteen. So they covered up on two fronts. They covered up his health issues both mentally and physically simultaneously. But he's not the only doctor that's acknowledging this. Here's another one, doctor Peter McCullough.
Speaker 4: How did this happen so fast?
Speaker 5: Boy T.
Speaker 8: John?
Speaker 9: I went back and read doctor Kevin O'Connor's medical report from February of twenty twenty four, no mention of any abnormalities in the prostate, no mention of an elevated blood PSA. Now we learn just thirteen months later that prostate that Biden has gleas in grade nine, which is the most aggressive, most in basic cancers, already obstructing urine coming out of the bladder, and it's already spread to his bones, probably the palvis and the lumbo seco spine. John, this is terrible.
Speaker 10: It meets all all the definitional criteria for being a turbo cancer. Remember Biden took publicly took six COVID nineteen shots. And we have a great concern that.
Speaker 8: A cancer that's at this pace that goes from essentially not being there in February of twenty twenty four to being widely metastatic is basically cancer on overdrive, appropriately turbo cancer.
Speaker 3: So, as I said, we have two options, either a turbo cancer or the White House doctor doctored the medical reports on Joe Biden as a February of last year, twenty twenty four. I don't know what's worse. Honestly, In some ways, the turbo cancer is more just or apropos given that Joe Biden mandated the v than took six himself and suddenly boom gone. I personally think it's more likely that they lied, that they covered up his medical condition, because if they were already lying about his mental decline, why would they not lie about his prostate cancer. Seems write in alignment with exactly what they were doing already, and the media apparatus dutifully did their job. They covered up too. They called people crazy. They called us crazy repeatedly, as we said, Hey, this guy's brain doesn't seem right, he can't remember things, he stops sentence, and they go, he's got a stutter.
Speaker 4: What are you a bigot? What do you hate the disabled?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: No, I he used to be able to speak at least decently well and now he can barely get through a sentence even when he's reading it on a teleprompter. And they just said, you're a bigot, you're an idiot, you're a liar, you're a conspiracy theorist. They lied, they lied, and they covered up not just the media, but in fact the White House doctor almost certainly was covering this up too, massive, massive scandal. And they did this while running him as long as they possibly could, just to get past the d N see the Democratic primary process, so that they could just then anoint the unbelievably imbecilic Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: That's what they did, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: They basically weekend at Bernie's, this guy in more ways than one, into late July, right before the DNC, so that then they can just slot in Kamala, who would have never been able to win a Democratic primary and couldn't win in the general either.
Speaker 4: Amazing. This is an amazing story.
Speaker 12: But important thing is the low level of trust is such that the Democratic Party cover up of his cognitive decline leads many of us to think, we don't know what the evidence really is. All these lies that have been told, So you got team Democrats telling these lies. Then you got Team Republican telling their lives. How do we know what's the truth?
Speaker 11: There is a trust issue here.
Speaker 4: American people are kind of caught in the middle.
Speaker 3: You've now got Cornell West on CNN asking the very obvious question is how do we know what's true? Seems like you guys are lying on all fronts and that's not the only breaking news in this regard. Today we also had Bernie Sanders on talking about it.
Speaker 13: We didn't have a say on who could be president. We talk a lot about the Republicans being autocrats and oligarchs and taking over democracy. But from the Democrat perspective, and as I'm a lifelong Democrat, I felt like the Democratic Party completely removed the democratic process from its constituents and they I think they need to have some accountability of that argument.
Speaker 6: I don't for you.
Speaker 13: I mean, I wanted you to Like twenty sixteen, I was like, this is going to happen, and this guy's going to do it, and it felt like they It felt like they stole it from me.
Speaker 4: And I'll be honest, it broke my heart when you when you supported them.
Speaker 14: Look, but you have in the world that I live in you got a choice, and I mean a lot of people pleading, my wife agree with you. But you know you're down to a choice. It's going to be Hillary Clinton or is it going to be Donald Trump? Not a great choice.
Speaker 15: See, there hasn't been a fair primary for the Democrats since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 4: Are they not also a threat to democracy?
Speaker 6: We often hear fair enough that is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to argue with that point.
Speaker 3: You have the darling of the radical left, Bernie Sanders, or former Darling. I think he's lost much of his appeal, but yeah, he's acknowledging the Democrats are also a threat to democracy. Holy shit, Finally they're telling the truth about this. Yes they are. This is what I've been saying. I've been saying that there's so much more obviously and apparently and imminently a threat to democracy than the GOP is, particularly Donald Trump. And this all comes on the heels of the Axios reporting or the release of the audio tapes of Robert Hurr interviewing Joe Biden President Joe Biden at the time in twenty twenty three when he couldn't remember when his son had died.
Speaker 6: I don't know this is what.
Speaker 4: Twenty seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 9: Then remember, in this time.
Speaker 5: Frame, my son is.
Speaker 16: Either been deployed or is dying, and and.
Speaker 5: So it was.
Speaker 9: And by the way, there were still a lot of people at the.
Speaker 14: Time when I got out of the Senate.
Speaker 11: That were.
Speaker 9: Encouraging me to ron in this period except the president.
Speaker 4: Literally none of that's true.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden left the Senate to become the Vice President of United States in two thousand and nine. His son bo died in twenty fifteen. He's talking about twenty seventeen eighteen talking about people encouraging him to run and blah blah blah. And when I left the Senate and my son was either deployed or dying or had just like what literally, none of that's correct. All of it's off by some in some cases years and other cases a decade.
Speaker 4: Almost.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, his brain was broken and they lied about it, and simultaneously they were lying that he had prostate cancer. So I know, at this point you're probably thinking to yourself, Clint ooh, breaking news, politicians lie, the Democrats lie. All right, Yeah, you're right, it's not breaking news in that regard, but it's so brazen it's so over the top. And I think what's most interesting about this is how are the Democrats perceiving this? And I don't mean the politicians, I mean the voters. I mean the normal people who took it at face value. That, Yeah, it was just the GOP spinmeisters, the Fox News talking heads, Alex Jones, the Trump We were just lying about Joe Biden's decline because there I don't know, sitting at Starbucks all day and they just didn't have fucking time to pick up their phone and listen to Joe Biden talk ever during his entire presidency.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they ever fucking spin their minds to actually believe this shit, but they do. They believe this stuff. I do believe that. I believe that they believe it. They're wrong, they're insane, but they believe it. It's obvious now they were lied to over and over and over again, so much so that you have CNN panels discussing this. You have Jake Tapper and others that are coming out with books to try and explain it away how they got duped by the White House. The White House lied to them, not like your fucking job is to fight out the truth. That's your job. You unbelievable scomeback. So here's the silver lining in all this. The Democrat voter has to be recognizing and grappling with I would imagine that they have been deceived on an astronomical scale, not just by the Democrat operatives, but also by the media and the media spinmeisters trying to get out of it, trying to say, well, we took the White House doctor at face value, we took Joe Bien at face value, we took Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer at face value. Well maybe you shouldn't have done that. Isn't your job as a journalist to, I don't know, seek out the truth, to hold the powerful to account. But you failed over and over again. Now I know that's not actually their job. Their job is to run cover for power. But from the Democrats perspective, it's the opposite. The Democrats genuinely believe that Jake Tapper is a truth teller, he is a dogged investigative reporter.
Speaker 4: Well he's not.
Speaker 3: He's a propagandist. And he's continuing to try and propagandize these people by publishing a book where he tries to explain away the fact that he didn't do his fucking job.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, but it really makes me wonder if the Democrats, some of them, some of them, have to leave the plantation. They have to say to themselves, I can't keep doing this. I can't keep believing at face value anything MSNBC or CNN or Pelosi or Schumer or buy Harris or whoever. I can't believe these people anymore. It's so obvious that they lied to me. Will they will there be enough that it's meaningful where there will there actually be a come to Jesus moment where they go. These people are so duplicitous. I gotta let him go.
Speaker 4: I gotta move on.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you have to become a Republican, but just stop voting for these fucking liars.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 16: Start your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and that you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden is the best Biden ever you knows. In fact, I think he's better than he's ever been.
Speaker 7: President. Biden has a photographic memory, his understanding and mastery of a complicated geopolitical situation remarkable.
Speaker 5: He is sharp, intensely probing and detail oriented and focused.
Speaker 14: Jackie where Jackie, I think sure.
Speaker 5: Here, I was sitting, you know, a two feet from him across the table, and he was, you know, intense to.
Speaker 16: Have trouble walking sometimes, yeah, so did that dr he wanted gd war.
Speaker 3: But he's totally focused.
Speaker 11: He's very sharp.
Speaker 9: They say he's sharp in meetings and so on.
Speaker 4: Very lucid. Will very well infor him.
Speaker 13: Biden's stately, he comes with gravitas.
Speaker 4: There hasn't been, as far as I know, a single.
Speaker 11: Claim that Biden made a mistake.
Speaker 4: Agism is an issue.
Speaker 16: Americans have a rich history of holding people's physical characteristics against them.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can ask African Americans.
Speaker 5: He's older, that doesn't mean that he is unfit.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of agism there.
Speaker 7: Now, this age attack, this obsession by the right, Joe Biden may not be able to speak for himself the way that he used to.
Speaker 9: They want to think to take on government if we get out of line, which they're talking on again about.
Speaker 6: Him lying around.
Speaker 7: I think people should be speaking up for Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: Americans and reporters in the media are just judging him physical appearance, and it's fur of the unfair age is an ascent.
Speaker 6: He showed exactly how with it he is.
Speaker 7: The flip side of this point is that he has a tremendous amount of wisdom and experience.
Speaker 13: Have you heard any concerns from anyone who has met with President Biden about him seeming a little slower?
Speaker 11: No more wild speculation from a bunch of people who have probably never been in a room with Joe Biden and certainly don't have medical degrees that I'm aware of.
Speaker 3: That edit goes on for another minute. I cut it short because you get the point. Shout out Tom Elliott for putting it together or grab you and I don't know if he just shared it. But regardless, every single Democrat pundit ran cover for Joe Biden, every single one. But trust me on this, I have a larger point to make. It's not just that the Democrat talking heads lie. We all know that. It's not just that they lie egregiously brazenly, so much so that they basically are covering up for I don't know, treason when it comes to Biden's laptop and other chicanery that they were participating in when it came to China Ukraine. List goes on and on. But they're not the only talking heads that lie. There are also GOP talking heads that lie through their fucking teeth over and over again. And we got a good example of that today when the news came out from Dan Bongino and Cash Btel that, in fact, Jeffrey Epstein had taken his own life.
Speaker 1: You said, Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide.
Speaker 16: People don't believe it.
Speaker 15: Well, I mean, listen, they have a right to their opinion. But as someone who has worked as a public defender, as a prosecutor, who's been in that prison system, who's been in the Metropolitan Detention Center, who's been in segregated housing, you know a suicide when you see one, and that's what that was.
Speaker 11: They killed himself again, you want me to I've seen the whole file.
Speaker 6: He killed himself.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you've seen one before, so you know what one looks like. Oh do you Cash?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 3: I have gone to bat for Cash Hotel and and Bongino. I did a panel in Vegas with Cashpatel. I thought he was for sure the real deal. This screams bullshit and unfortunately there's a lot of you know, talking head right wing pundits that are basically saying, well, I trust Castpatel and I trust Ambagino, So I'm gonna just shut my fucking brain down and stop thinking critically trust the plan when it comes to this issue. Even though we all know that the series of bizarre factors in that event have to be addressed, they have to be answered for, and neither Dan Bongino or Cash Batel or Answery actually answering those fucking questions. For instance, why was his cellmate removed? Why did he have not one, not two, but three fractures in his neck area when it's unusual to have one and extraordinarily rare to have three if it's done by yourself, whereas if it's done by someone else, well then yeah, three breaks is actually pretty understandable. Why was the surveillance system malfunctioning? Why were the tapes deleted? Why is there no surveillance of this despite the fact that he was on suicide watch. Why did the guards both fall asleep? Why has no one been charged, prosecuted, fired anything? I back off. Maybe they fired those guys. I hope they did. I don't know, but my goodness, given that this guy was about as important a person as you could have if you want to really unwind what was going on with the largest child trafficking ring that we're aware of, and you just let.
Speaker 4: Him check out? Hmm.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Now it's not just me that had these questions. Let's listen to I don't know the head of the FBI and the deputy of the FBI on what they had to say before they got those jobs.
Speaker 6: Folks, Please keep your eye on this case. I can't emphasize to you enough.
Speaker 11: This Epstein thing is more than There's more than meets the eye there.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of people want to make this thing go away.
Speaker 11: There is absolutely no way that the now CIA director Catherine Rummler and everyone else didn't know they were talking to a sex offender. The question is why were they talking to him and what were they trying to make go away?
Speaker 6: Does it have.
Speaker 11: Anything to do with the extensive video network alleged to have existed on his island and on his plane.
Speaker 6: What were they fixing?
Speaker 3: What were they fixing? Dan and Cash? This is what I'm asking. Why did the former Prime Minister of Israel, Ahudbarock meet with Jeffrey Epstein over a dozen times after he had been convicted in nine or late two thousands. H odd right, like to have some answers on that one. Seems like a pretty seedy character for a leader of our greatest ally to be meeting with over a dozen times as he continued his trafficking operation. Could we get a little fucking dot connection here? Look, the truth is, Dan Bongino and Cash Bettel up until getting these roles sounded exactly like me. They were concerned about all of this, from Ebstein to the multiple attempts on Trump's life, to J six to the pipe bombing, all of that. Now it's all basically just poof. We looked at the files and there's just there's nothing there. There's no there there. He literally said that, here you go.
Speaker 6: You know what, Maria Cash is not kidding.
Speaker 11: We've been personally briefed extensively on every single detailed nugget tendril of this case. One is actively in court right now, so out of respect for the case, it's probably more appropriate that I stay quiet on that. However, I'm not going to tell people what they want to hear. I'm going to tell you the truth and whether whether you like it or not is up to you. If there was a big explosive there there right, given my history as a Secret Service agent and my personal friendship as the Director does with the President, give me one logical, sensible reason we would not have if you.
Speaker 4: Can think of what there isn't there?
Speaker 11: Isn't there in some of these cases, that there you're looking for is not there. And I know people, I get it, I understand it's not there. If it was there, we would have told you.
Speaker 4: There's no there there. Why are you asking these questions? Move on?
Speaker 3: We've looked into it. You think we wouldn't tell you the truth. Health insurance is confusing, expensive and frustrating, and claim denials are becoming more and more common. In fact, one of five Obamacare claims were denied last year, and that is simply unacceptable.
Speaker 4: That is why crowd Health was created.
Speaker 3: For one hundred and seventy five dollars for an individual or five hundred and seventy five dollars for a family of four or more, you'll get access to a community of people who are willing to help out in the event of an emergency. You get access to telemedicine, visits, diskind of prescriptions and so much more without doctor's networks getting in the way. And of course you'll join the crowd group of members just like you who want to help pay for each other's unexpected medical events. Let crowd health help with your healthcare needs. Get started today for just ninety nine dollars per month for your first three months using code lockdown at joincrowdhealth dot com. Crowdhealth is not insurance. Learn more at joincrowdhealth dot com. That's join crowdhealth dot com code lockdown now. Let me say, Dan Bongino left a I don't know, ten to twenty million dollar career annually as a political commentator to do this job. So I think that he wants to do the right thing. I think, but this is fucking ridiculous. You're not even attempting to convince me. You're just basically writing completely off of your reputation. That's not gonna cut it. We're talking about two, if not more attempts on the president of United States life and the largest child trafficking ring that any of us have ever heard of or known of factually, and there's just that's it. You got into these positions of power and these positions of authority, and you built your reputation off of asking serious questions about these issues, and now you're not even trying to convince us with evidence as to why this happened. Now, assume that Epstein did take his own life. Okay, Okay, fine, well, then show me whatever evidence you've seen to convince you of that, so that I may be convinced as well, because hey, I'm Dan Bongino, and you can trust me. Ain't gonna fucking cut it, dude. Sorry, as soon as you go into the government, you lose trustworthiness some of it. You're gonna have to prove these things just like you would expect. You would he he would expect if I was the deputy FBI guy, they'd be like, Yo, you got to prove this to me. I'm not gonna just take your fucking word for it. I don't care what you said on Liberty Lockdowh. I'd be like, you're right, let me prove it to you. Same when it comes to Butler. That's Dan Bongino asking the right questions. Why did the Secret Service not identify the shooter before the people in the crowd, and then once the crowd identified him? Why didn't the Secret Service take him out before he got the fire off?
Speaker 4: Five six shots? Whatever? It was good questions given your own experience in the Secret Service, What went wrong there? And are we missing something?
Speaker 11: There's so many things that went wrong that we have to triage this into a few simple questions, or honestly, we could be here all day. Why was there no spotter? Why was there a post stander down there? Why didn't they secure the air conditioning unit that this guy obviously at this point looks like he leapt on to get onto the building.
Speaker 6: Why wasn't there a post ender there?
Speaker 11: But if I had to pin it down to a couple of simple questions, and I've said this to members of Congress. I had Jim Jordan on my radio show and podcast Marjorie Taylor Green, I said, I'm begging you or in this congression, during this congressional hearing, no filibustering, no nonsense, no campaign websites.
Speaker 6: Get right to the point. Number one, They.
Speaker 11: Spotted this guy acting suspiciously, making furtive movements and things like that twenty six minutes before the shots rang out.
Speaker 6: So let's lowball it.
Speaker 11: Assume that's twenty minutes before Trump starts making his President Trump his way onto the stage. Why was President trumpell out on the stage. I mean, as a former Secret Service agent, I've got an active open threat I can't locate, so they knew about it twenty minutes before. Apparently from what I'm hearing from sources, he had disappeared in and out of these buildings so they couldn't find him. Okay, assume you local threats happened. Why was he allowed to walk on stage? I mean, you don't need to be a former Secret Service agent like me to say wait, so you knew there was a threat there for twenty six minutes, and you still let him walk on stage anyway and get shot. I don't understand, Like, why not just delay the speech? The second question, the failed Secret Service director Kim Cheetle, who has been an abomination for this agency right now.
Speaker 6: Just put out today.
Speaker 11: Kim Cheetle put out a statement that we didn't have a sniper counter sniper team on that roof because of the slope of the roof. Well, the shooter didn't seem to have any problem with the slope of the roof.
Speaker 6: Even accepting that.
Speaker 11: The idiocracy of that story, how stupid it is, Why then did you allow him a clean line of sight? There is no excuse for this. There should be mass resignations. People should be criminally investigated for what happened here.
Speaker 4: So can the FBI actually investigate this?
Speaker 2: Do you trust them to do that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: Do I trust the FBI.
Speaker 11: That's like asking an alcoholic if you trust Jose Quervo, Like, No, I absolutely don't.
Speaker 6: I want to say, I hope they prove me wrong.
Speaker 11: I'm also a realist, and I realized the FBI has some decent people.
Speaker 6: I worked with them.
Speaker 11: The management right now is an abomination, and I'm what I'm afraid of is even if you get a bunch of good rank and file investigators who find out something serious, I don't know what that is or could be. I don't put out stuff I can't back up that. I don't trust Christopher to tell people the truth.
Speaker 6: I just don't.
Speaker 3: So Dan Bongino himself said that there should be criminal prosecutions, investigations and prosecutions of secret service members that failed that day. Well, he then goes on to say that the FBI, he doesn't trust Christopher Ray, the head of the FBI at the time, to actually do their jobs rightfully. So well, now he happens to have that job along with his good friend Cash Betel and his boss, and they also aren't doing that. Can you explain that one to me?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 3: Can you explain the oddities that you detailed out there? Because trust me when I tell you, trust me, bro ain't gonna get it done. Your audience and your reputation was built off of asking the hard questions and telling the truth when you could on the biggest topics at hand day to day. That's what you built your reputation off of. Trust me, bro ain't gonna get it done. These are big questions. These are bigger than you. They're bigger than Cash, They're bigger than your reputation, They're bigger than any of us. We need fucking answers. We don't need trust, We need proof a position to provide that proof. You can do that easily. If you guys can't do it, literally, no one can. Certainly I, as a podcaster, have no chance of getting to the bottom of this. You have all of the same questions that I do about the oddities on that day and the others. You can get the fucking answers for us, Man, So deliver the answers, deliver the prosecutions, deliver the investigations, reopen the investigations, dive in. If you don't, well, then I'm going to assume that you've sold out or you've been threatened and compromised entirely.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I don't have a choice here.
Speaker 3: If you can't give me an answer to these incredibly obvious questions, these incredibly obvious oddities, and all of these events, well then that's just not good enough. It's not fucking good enough. Okay, I sound like you, Dan, So you can't even be upset with me. I sound exactly like you. Not good enough, it's not it's not fucking good enough. We need fucking truth and justice. Okay, that's what you guys got this role. That's the whole reason that the right wing rounded up the troops and screamed for you guys to get these these jobs. You don't get to get in there and just say, trust me, bro, not good enough. Do your fucking job, Dan Bongino and Cash Betel, you said you were gonna go after the deep state? When where, who?
Speaker 4: How? Why? Why aren't you doing it? When? Will you?
Speaker 3: How are you going to get through all of the bureaucratic tape in the morass and actually figure out at the heart of these issues. Why did crooks do what he did? Did he work alone? Why were the chats to Europe and all this other rumored bullshit? Why did that happen? Why did he have like nothing all the way down to the silverware in his apartment? Can I get fucking answers on some of that stuff? Why did the Secret Service fail so egregiously? Why have the people that failed so agreed to not been fired and or prosecuted? Did he work alone? What about the guy in Florida? Pretty fucking weird, right, dude went to Ukraine, was offering up passports from Afghanistan. He was tried to get in the foreign legion to Ukraine, couldn't, then offered passports to other foreign fighters to come and fight in Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Sounded like a state department operative.
Speaker 3: How the fuck would this guy have the ability to offer up passports? How does he have that? Is he just a lunatic? Explain is he alluded to If he's a lunatic, say so? Did he not have access to that? If he did have access, why who was he in contact with? These are not fucking brain twisters. These are obvious questions that must, let me repeat, must be answered.
Speaker 4: This is not optional. I'm not gonna let it go.
Speaker 3: And as far as I'm concerned, the entire Trump base, if they have any fucking independence or brains themselves, won't let it go either.
Speaker 4: And I believe they do.
Speaker 3: And I don't think they're going to just accept the fact that because they listen to your fucking radio show, that trust me, Bro is good enough. These people are like waiting for the storm, right many of them. This is not a storm, if anything, it's a shit storm, and it's coming from you do better.
Speaker 11: Former president, potentially next president. And I says was shot in the head on live television. A guy was murdered in front of his kids, and the stories disappeared into like the Superman two Phantom zone.
Speaker 6: You know, remember they send z Odd to the It's like that's the story.
Speaker 11: It's like out there and you're like, nobody knows who the guy is working with, if anyone, No one does, not not a social media picture.
Speaker 6: A surface to this kid at all.
Speaker 11: So someone asked me, was this an inside job or was this intent?
Speaker 6: And I never say anything.
Speaker 11: I can't back up, ever, because then my credibility is at stake, and I'm never going to be a sensationalist about it.
Speaker 6: But I will tell you this word incompetence is intent. Correct, I'll give.
Speaker 4: You an example. Can you repeat what you just said one more time?
Speaker 6: Layered incompetence is intent? Exacts?
Speaker 11: How does a guy with a range finder manage to subvert an entire layered, you know, million dollar security plan? How is it? You don't set up a security room so you don't have to ask me was it an inside job or not?
Speaker 6: Because the truth is I don't know. I don't know insiders.
Speaker 11: I'm an outsider, but I can tell you for a fact, layered incompetence is intent.
Speaker 6: And although it.
Speaker 11: Is relevant obviously if someone on the inside knew about this, and I find it very suspicious that we know nothing about this shooter at all.
Speaker 3: At Spongino with Tucker Cross in less than a year ago, just rattling off all of the questions that you and I have, and he had two right up until he got into a position to actually get the fucking answers. Look, Dan, if there's no there there, maybe you're right, maybe there is no there there, But what is there?
Speaker 4: Tell me what is there?
Speaker 3: If you can't give me any answers to those obvious questions, who was crooks? What was his motive? Was he working with anybody? How do you know that he wasn't answer those questions, It's real easy.
Speaker 6: What about the big cities?
Speaker 9: I mean, we've heard about trendy Aragua being in New York City.
Speaker 6: Where about to ruin your summer if you're a bad guy.
Speaker 11: So I'm just warning you now, like, don't buy movie tickets because you're probably not going to cash them in. So the director and I put something together in conjunction with our DOJ partners, General Bondi and dag Blanche actually this morning, and if you're a violent criminal, this FBI and there.
Speaker 6: Our leadership, we don't care what gets the credit.
Speaker 11: All we care about is making your streets safer, actually safer.
Speaker 3: If you're a bad guy, you're going to have a bad summer. Cash Mattel laughs about it. Look, that's what I want to hear. But here's the truth. There are bad guys, and they're not all just a legal immigrants. There's a lot of bad guys in our own government. There's a lot of bad guys in the FBI. If you don't deliver on that, if you can't investigate and prosecute your own well, then don't expect any support moving forward. The clock is ticking. You have a matter of months before I completely give.
Speaker 4: Up on you, guys. It's up to you. That's not a threat, that's just the truth.
Speaker 3: I expected as outsiders, as you called yourself one. Both of you did repeatedly to behave as outsiders and to go after the insiders, the corrupt insiders that you were allegedly there to replace, which I want you to replace and prosecute. You haven't done it yet. You haven't done it hardly at all. So get on it. Whatever is there, whatever the there that is there there, I want to know about it, Tell the fucking truth, and prosecute the criminals within our own government and within our own intelligence agencies.
Speaker 4: Lest I completely give up on you, fucking guys. Instead of spending my.
Speaker 3: Outro telling you to subscribe on audio podcasts bro Grove dot com Brohemian Grove two Days one Portal own Benjamin and Sam Tripley headlining and back to back days with Shane Cashman. It's a two day event. It's basically conspiracy theory and comedy.
Speaker 4: In Back to Back Days.
Speaker 3: Sam Tripley referred to it on Timfoil Hat as the Legion of Skanks of Conspiracy. It's going to be a blast. We've already sold about half the tickets and it will almost certainly sell out. So if you guys are interested in coming, it's in Leesburg, Florida, June twentieth and twenty first a lineup is insane. We've got Shane Cashman as the MC. I'll be performing there along with my Tower Gang.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a blast, and if you want to come and hang out, just make a vacation out of it. I'm telling you, it's going to be so much fun. The last two were incredible. This one is going to be massive and a half times as big as the other ones. So do not miss out. Go to bro Grove dot com. That's brogrove dot com and grab your tickets. While you're at it, hit the like button, subscribe, share the show around. If you already watched, if you watched all the way to the end, you obviously love this shit. You have better subscribe, You better share it around. I appreciate you, guys. If you want to support my work, subscribe on x at Liberty loockpot. I'll follow you back or libertylockdown dot locals dot com if you just want to support the show.
Speaker 4: Really appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: And the last six episodes consecutively have done more than fifteen thousand, some doing thirty forty thousand views on YouTube. I have never had that many shows consistently just banger after banging after banger. So I don't know what the hell's going on, if the alllgo changed, or if you guys are just loving it and sharing it or what, but it's phenomenal. Between audio all of the different video platforms. We're probably averaging over thirty thousand viewers or listeners per show, which I know is still small time compared to the big shows out there. But for a guy with no production team, no marketing, no nothing, just me and a Twitter account and that's about it, it's fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: Every time I record.
Speaker 3: And publish, I'm I'm having more than a sellout stadium at an NBA game, tuning in or watching. It's fucking awesome. It's really really cool. So appreciate you guys. Continue to leave those five star reviews on Apple Podcasts or Spotify or wherever you're listening, and uh yeah, I'll catch you soon.
Speaker 4: Bada here pease.
Speaker 3: As you know, our friend Mike Lindell has a passion to help everyone get the best sleep of your life. He didn't stop by simply creating the best pillow. My created the best bedsheets ever. I have them myself and I absolutely love them. I just got him last week. They look and feel great, which means an even better night's sleep for me, which is crucial for my busy schedule. Mike is offering the best deal on his Giza Dreams bedsheets any size and any color just forty nine ninety eight. That's right, you can even get Queen's Kings, Split King and cal King's any size and any color for just forty nine ninety eight. Order now, because when they're come on, they're gone. Also, for a limited time, when your order is over one hundred dollars, you will receive one hundred dollars in free digital gifts. Just go to my pull dot com and use promo code lockdown. Make sure you use the promo code lockdown for the amazing offer of forty nine to ninety eight on the Giza dream sheets, any size and any color. Again my pillow dot Com code lockdown, get you some cozy Welcome to Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 6: Let's gotta give block code to liberty in't come.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's on homes. Where did it come from and where did he