Speaker 1: Yeah four months. Well yeah, okay, so I guess we should stop for a second. We'll go, we'll go back. Chrisphrabbit has officially been cast as Charles Xavier. Where I'm again this is from so boom.
Speaker 2: There look at this.
Speaker 1: Wow, there you go. Any Arret has been cast.
Speaker 3: As ro Wow.
Speaker 1: Well again, what a fucking massive Yeah, what a year, what a career? And that to me, that's more like it. Her as rogue, not mystique, not as like ah yeah eighth, No, no rogue. She's gonna kill it. She's gonna do so good. And I didn't believe this was gonna happen. I talked to many people that no, it's not gonna happen. She and I even thought she's talking too much about it. That is fantastic casting. Tay here his two points. He finally got a draft point in the in the thing. But let's go back here. So yeah, Chris Hrabbitt, he's uh, Charles Xavier. So let's see what he's got. But that is definitely that's the big one. And I cannot wait to see till they have them all on stage there. But now, Kirkland, you gotta watch obsession. You gotta see what the hype is about.
Speaker 3: I'm going to I'm going to absolutely and you know, I don't have much to say. Ye that obsession.
Speaker 1: I think you'll you'll appreciate it. I mean like you'll you'll get it.
Speaker 3: It'll terrified me for for many years to come.
Speaker 1: And I Chris said, sorry to cut you off. Kirkland, May fifth, twenty twenty eight. So we get Secret Wars in December. The very first movie, like we've heard rumored for a long time, the very first movie after Secret Wars will be The X Men. To me, okay, yeah, yeah, to me, that is the right move. Here we go. Oh my god, Adam Driver has the casts mister sinister Nathaniel ethics in the fucking fu See that.
Speaker 3: One gets me juicing more than the indie one personally.
Speaker 1: So I have been waiting.
Speaker 2: Got him.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see, got them, Let's see if I can get tear going on? Here? Do we got the whole cast together? I'm trying to work on you guys. Get to see all the people I have on my notifications? Here? There does here? Yeah? Here is the cast? Storm is that storm storm? It's but who is it? Is it? The actress that that when Becky. Let's see, so are we cast Emma Frost? Yeah, come on, people, let's see. I'm not getting the right not vacations here, So I don't think Driver's actually there, doesn't look like Kit Connor is confirmed as Cyclops. There you go. You got obviously Drake Shrei the director there. That must because who was the person that was fort Storm. Her name was Susie Benby Benba Storry, but I don't know if that's her. That's definitely not Jamie Lawson though, who people were thinking. So she's just chilling. But yeah, I've been waiting for a Adam Driver and I'm happy now again. I still would have preferred him as Magneto, but him as Sinister.
Speaker 3: Is it interesting voice? Will we get that voice?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm so good sumps right now over the.
Speaker 4: Bad voice can go different ways too, dude. That that's gonna be very good for Adam Driver.
Speaker 1: So apparently he said in the video, Driver joked that he was playing Magneto before confirming he'll be playing Nathaniel millery Berry. They did the fucking Jennifer Cornwall thing. They changed his name. It's Nathaniel ethics. But they did say it's an alias six Essex Essex Yeah, thank you Essex. Yeah. They did say it's an alias, so it's it's gonna be probably he'll get that. But you know what, I've been waiting since X Men Apocalypse and again going back to times we've talked about that, like they teased it. Nothing happened there, uh we I think Chris, we talked about some one of those casts back and they of like, hey, they should do Sinister because nothing in live action right. And as I've said before, I think Driver is would have been a perfect Magneedo as Sinistor. It's something he isn't done before. Chris, can you talk to this more than I can? Sinator has gone very flamboyant these last five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drivers say Sinister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Driver's not done anything like that. It could be older. But here's the thing I'll always say about Adam Driver. He can play a fucking broomstick. So that's very very exciting that confirm that May. It will be May and Jean Gray will be the lead. Well yet, no, dumb, no fucking shit.
Speaker 2: It's done. We're star Wars now.
Speaker 1: So who was that girl on stage? Though?
Speaker 2: I want to know too?
Speaker 1: Stunt double but so here's the thing. I thought, Andre fit the.
Speaker 4: Mya boid maya boid a storm.
Speaker 1: Maya boid is storm. Okay, thank you Renda this case maya boid Okay. So let's see what she's been. She's been, she's a theater actress.
Speaker 4: See, let's see what takes me off? Why are we burying that everyone else gets a thing?
Speaker 1: Why did I think these people don't know who she is? But I agree, but we just don't like she Holy shit she is. This is not a bad thing. She has no acting credits. She's just a.
Speaker 4: Broad good introducing maya boid a storm? What a what a put feather in your cap?
Speaker 1: So it's a Broadway star. That so they're going for somebody and they're like, hey, we spend a lot of money, we're gonna get that Broadway star. But that's not always a bad thing. Hey, race actor in the world right now, Sam Reid, fucking Broadway star. But before I finish off and Cinster, we're going around the room driver. He could play anything. So this is very exciting. I'm super excited. Missus Sissors deserves his time to shine. Also, I thought with Magneto, I was like, oh, this Driver really gonna do five pictures, Sinsor could. I don't think he'll be a one and done, but he could be a one and done right, you could kill him off. And the other reason why me and Chris always talked about Sinsor being the lead is if you want Scott and Gene to be the true leads of the X Men, what better way than to do the villain that's fucking obsessed with their plasma, with their blood, their genes, Like that is the perfect one say, because then the Vilam's all about I want them, I want some like it puts them on a pestol. So Sinsor being the first film and the X Men, Hell fucking yeah, Adam Driver, it's.
Speaker 2: Hell right move.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing. Sinasor doesn't die because Sinators there's two self self obsessed, narcissistic at that point. He clones himself so many different ways from Sunday, so he will be one that you think you kill you.
Speaker 2: He doesn't. He continues to exist, and you.
Speaker 1: Could technically do what they should have done with King. You could get a different actor in the future if you wanted. It would even have to be Driver. If he's like you know, what I don't want to do the six X movie. Hey, let's do we'll get a different like the whole Sassy senisor Chris, that could be like a clone down the line, like that's what is.
Speaker 4: But this is where you could eventually do a Kocoa era in Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, don't even get me start. We're just gonna ask. I don't want to get croa come on, but no.
Speaker 4: But see but you say that, But here's the thing. What are we getting next year? Secret Wars? What have we heard?
Speaker 2: It is a?
Speaker 4: It is a they have not hidden it. This is based on Hickman's run of Secret Wars. So Hickman has been an architect. He's an architect now of the new Midnight line going on at Marvel two.
Speaker 1: So it's funny, Chris, how phase one of three you could argue, not the whole thing, but it had a lot of ultimate influences it did. You could argue now the like do Dome's Day and on? Maybe like Phase seven, six, seven, and eight are gonna have lots of Hickman vibes, like taking from those type of stories, right, obviously they'll be some Claremont but I agree with you there. But yeah, we're gonna go one by one with them. Also the ones we talk about already, we won't need to. But yeah, Chris, what are your overall thoughts you saw talk about sinsor wait then would Driver playing him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: He is an amazing actor that has so many different ranges, you know, underrated at that in a way with what was the marriage story on Netflix?
Speaker 2: I yeah, yeah, a great turn for him.
Speaker 4: I mean he he elevates everything there, whether he's gonna be Sassy's sister, the main original way of Sinister, he is his power, his height, what he brings to it, Like I can't wait to how he is going to use his voice to create the new voice for Sinister, because again we've seen it in the animated series. We've seen it in different interpretations, like he is a character that does it shows a sense of and then we say specimen. He is a specimen not only of of an actor, but as as a physical being at that point.
Speaker 1: Like he's a big he's a tall guy Driver too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean again former marine and and just yeah, bravo. I think it was great. I'm glad that they finally landed him in something because again, it makes sense too because he's not just gonna accept just any supero casting. This is something that he thinks he can bite his teeth out and treate something interesting.
Speaker 1: And again I'm I'm happy too because with the law I would have liked ban Neil, but the other rumors were of him and Striker or Shaw. I'm much more happy with him as Sinister.
Speaker 4: But but but with that too, this is your name to get people there who don't know Indy Avarey, who don't know the rest of the cast.
Speaker 1: Ye sink at him that those are the two.
Speaker 4: But see sink sink is still coming up, but coming.
Speaker 1: After spider Man though, right, because spider Man.
Speaker 2: For Spider Man. But I'm just saying, like ad Driver is your biggest name of that.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, it's it's very much like Stuart in Ian McKellen for the first one, right, So no, I agree with you, Kirkland. Out of all the stuff that we saw X men y even more than the Doomsday trailer, it seemed like once you saw that image of Adam Driver nex to sensor non sensor yet but next to Senisor you were, you were juice. So how are you feeling.
Speaker 5: That one's definitely the biggest wow factor for me, I think, just because I mean, yeah, there's been murmurs about that, but in the back of my mind, it just seemed like such a fleeting thing. Honestly, like Samara too as Emma Frost, like just knowing that now, like I'm just so podcasting.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm so funny Driver and weaving off that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so sorry for that.
Speaker 5: But but for Adam Driver, Yeah, that's super super exciting and even just like getting a live action Sinister on screen, like he's such a freaking nature character and like he is a comic book looking villain, and I just can't wait to see what they do with the live I hope they really keep it true to the comic version.
Speaker 1: Please be somewhat pro practical. I know, not the whole thing, but just I hope it's just not a whole.
Speaker 5: Lot going on with his with his whatever, like his like like the skin, like what are those things?
Speaker 4: But again, his when he's got optic blast and he's got that green green kind of like goo coming out from the animated series.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be practical too. It's gonna be he's gotta bleed green, you know.
Speaker 3: So she looked like the first Alien movie, this one.
Speaker 1: Taylor, what do you feel, Adam Drive or we're just doing specific cast right now? Adam Driver, mister sinister.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, yeah, well, I sorry, I missed. I just don't help the boy for a minute there, so I missed what they kind of been announced heair, So yeah, you got your points?
Speaker 3: Holy shit. He't never confirmed not to be in this by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so anyways.
Speaker 2: The voice in the new upcoming season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, you gonna get it. No, you fuckers, No, it's fucking it's Hunter Shaeffer, his mystique. So sorry, there's no road yet, but can you focus Adam Driver as it were?
Speaker 6: Are you fucking me on my two points? Here?
Speaker 1: There's no points. She didn't get cash, she didn't get Can you just speak on Am Driver's mis sinster we'll get back to secs.
Speaker 6: Fantastic. Yeah, god damn, it asked me a bad night for me.
Speaker 1: That's like a driver you played Kyle Ran.
Speaker 2: Come on, because the Indian I just lost my two points. I'm juice there, my lead is gone.
Speaker 1: Oh well, there's more juicer than Am Driver.
Speaker 6: A driver A is fantastic because mister Sinister is an incredible villain, and coming off of watching the retro for the X Men animated series, just being able to really appreciate how freaky and fucked up that character is. I think it's gonna be really cool seeing how dam Driver kind of delivers that portrayal. But yeah, just to get him in live action, I've just been I've been kind of craving it for for a little bit actually, so I'm super stoked on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So do you hear some that they wouldn't for like a theater actress like that is no like back, she has no credit. Well and for Rogue, this is who is for Rogue? Uh no, our fucking me. The Indiana has been cast as Rogue.
Speaker 4: I'm Scott, I.
Speaker 3: Have something to say.
Speaker 4: Kurkle and I are dying over here just saying.
Speaker 1: Broken almost damn you guys, But that's my ro. That's why I had to go over you. That's what we talked about that. Yes, no fucking mystique, it's Roe. That's a real role right there, Taylor.
Speaker 6: Her and Channing Tatum.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, you know.
Speaker 1: But first of all, congratulations, you got some points on the boards. You got two. That was your double star. So Taylor, I Peela don't know SUPERO draft. We all draft ten actor actresses. Taylor's had the worst luck ever with this draft. He got Indie and he made her his star pick, which means you get two points. So Taylor off c U see obsession. Also, you just had about the draft one, But what do you think about her being Roe no mostique rumor she is rogue?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's that's fucking huge. I mean that's that's a that is a big mainline X men right there. Holy smoke.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's interesting to know what.
Speaker 6: Those talks were, whether or not okay, Like maybe the agent was like, hey, Mystiques on the table, you know, da da da da, and maybe she was pushing it like you know what, like Mystiqu's okay, but I want someone that's more of like a heavy hitter. And maybe there is a little.
Speaker 7: Or they just use it as a smoke screen, right, which is probably more likely actually, or or it could be that, yeah, the rogue thing fell out for Spainy and they're like, hey, you want this, and like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Because A Scooper did put out that Beast and Mystique have not been cast they're in the movie, so they didn't lock down Melton and I guess mystiques in this. But again, to me, that is like, uh, I think Indy is too big for that. So I will be very interested once we hear more about the indie casting. Who you know or who knows? It could just be fake stuff the whole time, Right, the same way Driver was rumored to be Magneto Shawshriker. They could be like, yeah, we don't want people to know it's Indy. We got that big suppri She was the big surprise to Night right her shown up. The rest of we kind of heard rumors this was a huge surprise of No, they locked her as rogue and you know, it's gonna be a generational casting. I think I think she's gonna do.
Speaker 4: But you know, look at look at the casting. It is not a uh a wide range of.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, it's a bunch of white people. Yeah, well Indy, isn't she She not Latino? Or am I wrong about this? Am I wrong about this? She's Mexican on Australian there, so she's lat You know, Okay, you got you got the token, you got you got the token one you know, so you got that going on. Yeah, so we'll see what happens there. But yeah, as Kirky, you know how much acause I'm seeing it. So, Chris, what do you think about Indy as a rogue, big casting?
Speaker 4: Like I said, I've loved her in Superman Lois, I didn't realize it was such a kind of a drought at that point, hearing her story and how it came about loved obsession and the flower she's getting for what it is. I mean, this is this is a moment for her. I cannot wait to see it again. Oh Fan, I think that, uh, you know, if if it didn't work out for the previous actress at the point she benefited and guess what you know?
Speaker 2: And again and you're doing that.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and it's like if that didn't Like, I love Kalle Spainey, and I do think, I do think if you're wanting to be that guy, the calm peeris I do think Kille Spainey looks more like like rogue like than Indy does. But that doesn't matter to me because it's like you got a great actress to replace a great actress like That's it's not like a big step down, right, so yeah, so, but here is your official cast.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry ahead, Chris, Well, I'm saying at that point, if it didn't work out for her, you know how Figy works in the sense of it and his driver's approve proof proof of that concept. Okay, it didn't work out for her to do this, we can find her for something else.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. Look at a Driver was the first choice for read Richards.
Speaker 4: There we have other X characters out there that can be part of this team later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, So, but here is your official cast that they confirmed so obviously in theaters May fifth, twenty twenty eight. You got this picture. I don't why juggernuts and there y, Yeah, it's just what they use. You got Kit Connor as Cyclops, you got Christopher as a Professor X. You got Samorrow Weaving as I'm a Frost, you got inding That as Rogue, Maya Boid as Storm, and Adam Driver's missus sinister. And honestly, with Maya, we we don't have much talk about because she has no cred She's just a stage. But that's the thing where we have heard rumors that she is in Black Panther three. Do we have an age on Maya Boid. I know it sounds weird, but I just want to see what she is compared to David Johnson.
Speaker 2: Well as you're looking at looking that up, yeah, the top.
Speaker 4: It's a very interesting time at least in the comic world for X Men, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Not strong, not even strong. I mean there really is not like post Corca. That's what our X Men and the comics have been very down.
Speaker 4: Like I think there's maybe like one or two titles I follow right now that are keeping my interest. It just I don't need everything.
Speaker 2: To be krkoa.
Speaker 4: But it has not like post corcoa era. It's it's I don't know what's going on in the ex offices right now.
Speaker 1: See and again it like I don't know how this is a conversation for like an half an hour or something like that with ages right now? What not? Right like my parents almost ten years apart, I grew with that. That's something else for this situation. My boy's twenty three and David Johnson thirty two. I feel less so that they're going to do that in the movie. Now she okay, I guess what I'll take that back Storm could still be in it. I don't know if they're gonna be love interests. They could, you know, that could happen, Mike, We are going to get there. Star Wars apparently just dropped a new poster for Starfighter, and that's well, no, no, they dropped They just dropped a Starfire poster. That's it. Even didn't even play a teaser for the fucking audience. Star Wars, what do we do? I thought this was a layup. I thought even if we didn't get it, that's fine, you know it.
Speaker 3: Father, That's what they're trying to say.
Speaker 1: How are you not How are you not showing a teaser for Starfighter? That movie's out in May. There's no twenty three till then. What's going on?
Speaker 2: When did you say celebration?
Speaker 1: Is it is before? But it's only two months before, so it's like at that point the marketing.
Speaker 2: St at like, yeah, marketing is already gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, well because that's where we'll finish the Marble stuff. We'll let Chris go and then we'll do the Ahsoka thing next. But yeah, it's just that's crazy. But yeah, so my avoid, I trust the casting. They've cast many great people in Marvel, so clearly they want to get an unknown person, or maybe it's a budgetary thing that hey, we got to go there. But hey again, you talk about any Avatt, talk about my boid. What a big fucking break for this person. You have no acting, like, no like on screen credits, just stage stuff. And someone Foggy's watching some show that Sarah I can't remember her name is. I think it's Sarah fin who's the cast? Like someone's watched the show that Hey, this person could be a great storm, like talk about any Navarett, talk about my avoid What a story for her now? Right? So that's at least our X Men right now is Cyclops rogue Storm and then obviusely Gene Gray Emma Frost. We can't confirm because there's been iterations where she's been a part of the X Men. She's a villain anti villain, could go multiple ways, so we'll see. Yeah, Mike asked earlier, is it possible we don't even get Magneedo in this one? I'm down for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They don't need just like a pot, they don't need Magneto for this. They don't need Wolverine for this. We talked about it last night. I think you do not get a casting for Wolverine until after after any of this.
Speaker 2: You don't need them.
Speaker 4: And even then, like you know, you don't know Phoenix for a while, stay away.
Speaker 1: And we don't even know people. Please, I still think people need to buckle up. I think there's a good chance Hugh sticks around after Secret Wars, and if he's sticking around, that means Wolverine is probably it might not even be like another five to ten years like we might be.
Speaker 4: That that opens the door to further with Laura Kenney and I wish AFTI King. Oh they've heard they have rumors that she's sticking around too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope. And I would love to choose X twenty three that's Wolverine or she's just Wolverine. That's great. I would love to do that. Logan's done that. That said they want to do new things, so that's what that's going on there. But yeah, I'm down down for that. Taylor. Do you think Magnito can sit out for a little bit?
Speaker 6: I think for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, look what we got. We got mister Sinister right.
Speaker 6: And I mean just yeah, we've had Magneedle puppin in every single you know, the original X Men X Men first class in different lights obviously, like where he's already well established, when he's just starting out and he's just kind of figuring out his powers. So we've got those different iterations of him. Keep him on the back burner. We don't need to kind of go into his bringing him right away when he gets there always and we're already getting him in Doomsday, right and they're gonna kill him off on Doomsday, so that's great, let's deal with him there and let's just kind of let that simmer for a little bit, so we don't need to rush into anything with him.
Speaker 1: Which that's a great point because with Charles, you like need Charles for the X Men, Like I like, I know some people might be like, there's tons of rounds with up. I get it. I understand. I'm saying for the GA they associate X Men with also having Charles on the team. With Magneto, like you said, Taylor, you can sit and Mike, like Mike says, so he could be a teas, he could be a Fantos. He could be a Fantos. He could be a Avengers Saga threat like you could tease him in a post credit. You could build up to him Apocalypse obviously, Zerotopia three, we're gonna get there. We're we're gonna get there. But uh, Kirkland, what do you think about Magneedo? And then also Chris, uh do you we're gonna I remember we have the Dooms they trailer one more time? Do you need to go? Or are you gonna sit around for that? Now?
Speaker 2: I'll sit around till doomstands then out a bot.
Speaker 1: So you say, uh, Kirkland, you about Magneto. I'm gonna pull that trailer and then we'll uh let Clay Clay's movie. I'll let Chris go.
Speaker 5: Uh no Magneto, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he fine to miss out?
Speaker 5: I can't imagine he's that far away, you know. I get that feeling that like, Okay, he's not here now. Maybe not this first project, but I could see him being like if he's not in that project, just like an end credit or something like.
Speaker 3: I feel like he is right around the corner.
Speaker 5: But after I saw you know, those names on the casting like, I kind of just didn't really think about it.
Speaker 3: So I'm totally fine. I'm satiated with what we got.
Speaker 5: Mister sinister, like fuck, yeah, you know that that's the big juice er one like I was hyped on Samara Emma Frost. Obviously I don't have the the Indianaverette attachment that you guys have because I haven't seen him session yet.
Speaker 3: But yeahs Spinster Sinister, that was That was an explosion of excitement in all the right ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the thing too, Like I say this, Magneto one of my favorite Comboo characters. I just felt combook characters. He's in the top ten for there. He can always like wolver Raining and wait and pop up. So yeah, you do it says X two and three would be interesting about clashes with the whole first gen of X Men. Yeah, but we already don't have that though, Right, Storm wasn't the first gen if you're talking just the idea of the original X Men. Storm was not original member. It was Jean Scott, Beast, Bobby and Uh and Angel Worthentone. Right, So it's like they're already doing the Hey, we're not going to completely do you know the original X Men. I know what you mean, but that's where I would just be. I would be down for them, and especially if they have Angel. There's been rumors about Angel like her and Angel have had a relationship in the Colm book, So you could do that. I would be down a few Jackman's old wolver old logan, and then you got X Ray three. I know a bunch of people, you know, actually not a bunch of people, A bunch of small little people be mad about it like they were the Odyssey, and then the X Men will just be successful so that oh my god, there's a woman boy in the Wolverine suit, Fuck my life. No, and then people will go buy the ticket and see it, just like the Lapida and Elliott Page Odyssey can be No Old's biggest movie, biggest Imax movie. Fuck everybody,