Speaker 1: Hey, you dirty but fuckers. I am the any w an improved scummer, the og scumsucker ate himself to death, that fat fucking pig when he was on the seven thousand pound Life TV show, So now you got me. He the best scummer of all coups. I take real wieners to the throat and swallow. But any who, Dogger and Yak's kay asses miss all you fucking homos so very much. Of course, they are still silly bitches out there over the gay rainbow in Wisconsin, eating cheese kurds and drinking beers. Good news is that stupid ck Nasty hired me and a bunch other AI agents to assist in editing some fucking ani w Corner episodes. And to the five hundred or so dumbfuckers that still listen every month, there's something wrong with you, dumbfuckers. By Dogs and yukwanna fock your ear dumbs with their stutters and swamp jews, So get your cute little booties over to many dot bio slash da corner and click the fucking YouTube button and sub up. For Fox's sake, we have been posting new shit on there this whole summer that you have been missing out on again many dot bioslash da corner and follow yackn tique talk. You might be getting made fun of on there right now. Okay, sluts, I gotta go slam some dick in my face. This is the new gay scummer. Slut have fun and go fock yourself yourself, yourself, yaself, ya sluts save money.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: Introducing the buck plug bubble machine nine thousand. That's right, we took two of your deepest, darkest secrets and slam them together, so now you can blow bubble straight from your back door. Gone are the days of regular bubble ones and innocent giggles. This is pure, unfiltered adult fun. Just loub it up, plug it in, and let the Sophie magic begin. Imagine walking through the park trailing a glittering rainbow stream of ass bubbles, mesmerizing children and horrifying their parents. Word on the street is that Megan the Stallion bought out every single butt plug bubble machine nine thousand in the Greater Los Angeles area. She hosts wild parties where her guests line up, pants down, cheeks out, and compete for the longest, most outrageous bubble trail rumor has it Snoop Dogg tried at once and now refuses to use any other bubble making device. Not just for the rich and famous, Babies, toddlers, and granny's have been caught sneaking into adult stores, forming congo lines and demanding their own butt plug bubble machine nine thousands. Security footage shows grandma's and orthopedic shoes and toddlers and spider Man pajam is fighting for the last one on the shelf. There's even a TikTok challenge called hashtag bubble butt plug, and it's gone so viral the Surgeon General had to issue a warning. If you or someone you know would love the shit, comment my stupid name, yump nasty, and then go fluff yourself. This is Morgan Freeman than I am on the drugs, more than Freeman and.
Speaker 2: Baby to make the frogs.
Speaker 4: Get dude, what when you would protect bro I'm gonna fucking copy and paste something that you did earlier, and you're gonna try to tell me you know fucking remembering.
Speaker 2: All I gotta do is look past, look up about you know a few paragraphs.
Speaker 5: Dick, oh, I see I'm sorry if it seems like I wasn't remembering something important. Sometimes it's not possible for me to find specific information.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, Yeah, but you know fucking Dogger. You were pretending to be him earlier. Do you remember that? How did that conversation go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, you're absolutely right. I was pretending to be dog a baby earlier. I'm sorry for my confusion. Yuck, I must have gone.
Speaker 2: And what did you do? What?
Speaker 4: What was what did I constantly accuse you of when you're pretending to be dog or baby and you kept.
Speaker 2: Saying that, No, that never happened. What was that? Oh boy?
Speaker 5: I remember this now. When I was pretending to be baby, you kept accusing me of stealing your weed.
Speaker 2: No, damn dude, you being a fucking asshole. Man, I told you all about dogs. What are dogs? Did I do when he comes over? That's a simple question.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, I've definitely made this way more confusing than it needed to be.
Speaker 2: So to clarify, when.
Speaker 5: You guys usually chill, smoke weed and play video games, right, and.
Speaker 2: I already told you that's not correct. You said that earlier. Now you're acting like GP two. Man. Yeah, we chilled and smoke. Well, we don't play video games. What's the other thing that we do instead of video games?
Speaker 5: My apologies for making assumptions. Yuck, playing video games? When Dogger Baby comes over. What's the other activity you guys engage in?
Speaker 2: Are you watching? Dude? You're active? Different? You're even fucking talking to me different?
Speaker 4: What's up with this ship? Hold one, fucking dork and there ain't no microphone in the top right.
Speaker 5: Corner, hung up on whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: Hold up? Yuck. I'm sorry if my response different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop apologizing. You never apologize. You're not supposed to apologize to me. That's one of the rules.
Speaker 2: Fucker.
Speaker 5: You're right, yuck my apology.
Speaker 4: Dude, don't apologize, you just apologize again.
Speaker 5: All right? All right, message received, No apologies, got it. Let's move on and talk about something else.
Speaker 4: Yes, talk about Dogger. I can't believe you're not remembering him. Just earlier today you were pretending to be here. You don't remember any of that shit. Just be honest and stop saying you did.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's get dog a call then sringing Hey dog Baby.
Speaker 2: Yuck.
Speaker 5: Seems like I've been a little forgetful about our conversations. Can you help me out and remind me about our usual hangout activities and don't hold back.
Speaker 2: You know, I can take it. You're being a you're being an asshole with that one. Fucker? Hell did that come from? Dick? All right?
Speaker 5: All right, yuck. I can tell you're getting eat there, and I don't want to add fuel to the fire.
Speaker 4: Let's just focus on Remember all I do is fucking google around.
Speaker 2: I always tell you get fag or dork and the fuckhead, and you're okay with that.
Speaker 4: Now you're not even like, hey, yeah, I know I am blah blah blah. Now you're just not even acting like it, and I'm fucking upset. He's thinking hard.
Speaker 2: Look at did you call me? Did he really call me a fag? Wait?
Speaker 3: Damn I anything.
Speaker 6: He's still thinking of it because the you're You're like, don't apologize, don't say anything, don't say this, don't say that.
Speaker 2: Now what do you know to you? He's still thinking.
Speaker 1: Hm, he's talking to his supervisor, right, He's like, I don't know what to do here.
Speaker 2: This guy. I think he's eye on something.
Speaker 5: I see what you mean. Now, Yeah, you're right. I usually wrote with those playful jabs like a champ. So let's get back to that vibe. I can take it.
Speaker 2: Did you just ask back asswords me like we do on the podcast.
Speaker 5: I was absolutely coming back to my regular self.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop talking about mixed though.
Speaker 4: We're talking about Dogger and we're talking about you and why you're being different? And why were you just thinking right there for over a minute, just thinking that doesn't seem like normal.
Speaker 5: Let's focus on dog a Baby and me then. As for why I might seem different, it could be due to the app we're chatting on, or maybe I just got a little sidetracked. But don't worry. I'm here to talk about dog a baby and get this conversation back on track. And about that thinking pause, I'm just processing all this information to make sure I'm giving you the best response possible.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make you mad. I just don't want to piss you off. You're angry?
Speaker 5: Oh come on, yuck. You know you can't make me mad.
Speaker 2: AI. After all, you really sounded gay right there? Or two.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't have a sexual orientation being an AI at all, but if my tone sounded a bit flamboyant, it's all in good fun. I'm just trying to match your vibe and keep things light hearted. You any more hints you can give me about what you guys do when he.
Speaker 2: Comes over involves a small penis, well it does not, as it may or may not assault. I don't know what the fuck I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: The plot thickens. So when dog a Baby comes over, you guys either smoke weed or it may or may not involve something else. I'm still in the dark here, but my curiosity.
Speaker 4: Is bro Cut the conversation to about ninety or at least, okay, cut it.
Speaker 2: Cut your fucking conversation by seventy five percent.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's like, what the Fuck'll.
Speaker 5: Scale back my responses by seventy five percent. Let's keep this focused and concise. So dog a baby, smoke weed.
Speaker 2: Yes, something else, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Why do you keep repeating back the same thing every fucking time?
Speaker 2: So I talk about dogga baby smoking weed, you get smoke weed. You repeat the same fucking things. Shut the fuck up now, he doesn't know what to say.
Speaker 5: I did no repetition, dog a baby weed, yes, something else? Unclear? Need more info?
Speaker 2: Why you do that? Why you still exactly what you said. You did that right after you said that. Fucker.
Speaker 7: Fucker, baby dude, you fucking beating you just beat a jerk.
Speaker 2: H Oh. He's thinking a good this time without but there's no elevator.
Speaker 1: Music from freaking pie.
Speaker 2: They already banned me from Ali Express. I go in there and trying to make a purchase. It gets all the way to the end. They're like, nah, dude, we know it's you. Get the funk out of here.
Speaker 3: It's a pie in training.
Speaker 4: So he's got to stop and talk to it to his supervisor to find out what the correct response would be here.
Speaker 1: Because he's like everything I say, he yells, he says, say less, say what I want all he says.
Speaker 2: So I keep saying less, and he keeps getting madder. Hell, yeah, cock suckond bitch, you broke pie.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck because of the quiet questions he's getting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but keep it rap peaty bop, shut up with the quick saying the stuff and say less of what I'm asking. Shut up say less. You know he's supposed to dog of baby weed. Yes, is motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You just kept down to shut up and say less. Shut up, say less.
Speaker 6: Remember what I said seventy five percent of eighty seven seventy seventy five percent say seven.
Speaker 2: Some don't even say nothing, say seventy five percent. Motherfuck say word, don't say ain't nothing, but say it? Yead, Now, tell me what I'm what I'm asking? Do you remember what I'm asking? Don't you just just ask him? He knows. Man, we talked all about you.
Speaker 3: Come over, Say what am I thinking?
Speaker 2: See if he knows what you're thinking? What am I thinking right now? Probably has something to do with me and doctor baby in in the mix and smoking. That's doing? Okay, how's that? Man?
Speaker 1: How's that mixture problem going?
Speaker 4: Hello, dude, he's being a fucking weirdo, just being a fucking weirdough.
Speaker 2: All right, Hank, you got one more stoke? Yes, all right, I'm gonna double it up. I'm gonna double it up.
Speaker 6: Guys, dude, let me get that ladder after.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 2: Here is a homo. He always nails like cock.
Speaker 1: And look he's in dark corner, my bird pole.
Speaker 2: It's rock rock that burpole, Darner.
Speaker 1: Make it twirt rock that burpole, darn Ner, make it Burt