Speaker 1: Hey, Lustien commenter Who Go Podcast, Episode four, raty eight. I'm Brando. I'm here with Brian and we're gonna talk a little tea. Matt, now a thing.
Speaker 2: God first try.
Speaker 1: Well that was a way simpler intro than we've done the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we needed one. We needed to give ourselves a little vacation.
Speaker 1: Just a little break, just a small one. Those are harder to do than people think. You know what I do in the shower. I practice singing songs I know really well, at like three times the speed so that I can get my mouth in my brain moving. That's how I do it. I learned that from the guy that voiced Blur in the Transformers movie. Hey Ryan, We're back for yet another whirlwind adventure.
Speaker 2: How you doing industry secrets? What is going down?
Speaker 1: And a whole bunch is going down. We're gonna talk about the deck that we've been previewing for the last couple of weeks. It is the deck you're thinking about featuring, just some cards that are big and splashy and cool, and I think we're both excited to talk about it. We've got some stories to tell. A Vegas update to give some people to think. But before we get to any of that stuff, you have to thank our official business Daddy's Fusion Gaming Online dot Com are your source for all your gaming needs, where you can use special promo code CCO holiday to save five percent of all your dragon stuff, all your cards you have to use to play really expensive stuff, and all of the other paraphernalia that you could possibly need for playing this great game of Hours or any game that involves a board, a card, or a figure or paint no paint, or dice yes, or play mats yes or boxes. I should have bought the giant six foot playmat for Lord of the Rings when Fusion has that. I've been thinking about buying one of those so much. But we have the sidewalk, so I just right. And while yes, I could save five percent off of the Great Big playmap because they can use it on anything in the store, YEP, I like the sidewalk. And I'm not gonna cheat on our sidewalk lady, because she's our girl and I'm not gonna be just putting her out to pasture like that. That's not who I am as a person.
Speaker 2: Ah, what you said. We also have to thank Pile of Bones, the second coolest thing out of Regina, Saskatchewan, and the official sponsor for No.
Speaker 1: You have to do it. Now you're doing it. You have to frick sorry man, c.
Speaker 2: CEOs sword Walks. I really like hold my neck real rigid when I do it. You have a loose neck when you do it.
Speaker 1: Weren't you weren't like projecting way up into the ceiling. Oh yeah, shone doesn't pick up when I say it. It bounces off the ceiling and then comes back.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how it works.
Speaker 1: That's how I do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Season three right here on you YouTube, which you would see all the new graphics and the dufferin Avenue Media Network Studio Network Studio, where we have to thank producer Gary if you were watching on YouTube, which should be.
Speaker 1: Because we're all working really hard to pick up the slack that Joe left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. And you know what we uh ah man. We we loaded up the whole show today. We loaded in all the cards today, all by ourselves. We found and did all the everything.
Speaker 1: We didn't even have to call LB. We didn't need freaking nobody. I didn't have to call tech support for the website that we used to get all the card images. It was very nice. Yeah, it's been a real I don't want to say it's been real easy because it's been a real fuck around. But we are making do without our good friend Joe. We miss him, but we're making it happen and we hope that you're enjoying how the show looks now.
Speaker 2: Deserted temple. That's the card we can never remember.
Speaker 1: Keep reminding ourselves. Deserted temple.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, my body is going to feel like a deserted temple when I'm done at the CCO Experience Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm coming up in June. We were looking at the runner up house before we started decided, oh man. And even the runner up house was like, oh yeah, I can't wait to stay in that house. And then we're not because there's a better one. Oh Vegas is gonna be good. If you watch the pre show, listen to the pre show. We talked about it a little bit. I'm I'm telling you, man, I'm telling you. It's the five hundredth episode celebration of CCO Sidewalks line. Yep. We got all of our best buddies coming. You've got a bunch of new friends coming that we haven't even met. Yep, it's the final Fantasy release.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: It's a live in house the BBO on the CCO, y TC.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: This is our year. I'm gonna I'm telling you, this is gonna be the best time to ever come to a CEO experience. Even if you can't stay in the house, you should come and hang out with us. And it's gonna be fun because we're gonna have a great time doing all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so this is how you get in. This one's full. This one is full. We've got it down to one, two, three. Like the last five houses that do have pool, kitchen, places to play, openflippy dot drinkie, places to sleep. A couple of them are really big. Couple of them really close to the venue.
Speaker 1: Hope only no gas leak this year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the gas leak was like a one off. I don't think that that's a normal thing.
Speaker 1: Hopefully no bathtub with three other people's bathwater just in it.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that house was unreal.
Speaker 2: But holy god, So why don't you tell everybody how to how to get into the next CEO experience?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, the first step is you go over to Patreon dot com slash CEO podcast. You can join us there. Any dollar amount will get you into our discord, which is the best community on the online magic community, and we can prove that to you once you're in there and all the cool people are there giving you the finger bombs and the finger blasts yep, saying hello. Then when we announced the next one's coming up, all you have to do is say hey, I want to be a part of it, and then you will be entered in to come along with us on a great, big adventure to do something super sweet that you have always wanted to do, I promise.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah man. And final thing about it before we get into teamat is I do have everything right now that's in the CEO store on sale.
Speaker 1: We've got to make room for all the sick Vegas merch which is for the record, fucking cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I forgot to show producer Gary the Vegas stuff that we were looking at last year, but those are exclusive to the people that are coming to Vegas and being part of the CEO experience. So that's another reason why you'd want to be in. But we are getting the I guess the new round the summer merch for twenty twenty five out there, and that's going to be coming up on the CEO store in the next little bit when I have it finalized, sent off to the printers, new shirts, new stickers, and as I kind of juggle all of that with the i'll say, sleeve and play mat pieces that I'm starting to put together. Yeah, so we've got some designs. We've been teasing it a little bit. I'm doing a real life, professional quality piece for for the last set of sleeves, and I decided, you know what, if I'm gonna spend all of the time doing it for sleeves, I might as well fricking just make it wider and making a playman. There we go.
Speaker 1: I like, I like who my play matt matches my sleeves?
Speaker 2: I like that? Oh yes, because you're a freaking nerd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, haven't you mad us? We won?
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: The other day someone's like, I don't know if you like me calling your nerd? I was like, bro, are you kidding me? We fucking won. We've taken over. We we won. If you're a jock, I am your boss. Now. I didn't get that job, but I tried that it did my best set.
Speaker 2: Another reason to go to Patreon dot com, slash CCO podcast help.
Speaker 1: A brando out, would you? Yeah? Damn it? So Tmatt, Tmatt, Tmatt.
Speaker 2: We have been talking about TMAT and dragon Storm and Dragon This and Dragon jerk Off and Dragon gang Bang for like the last month.
Speaker 1: This is the one. We're doing it now.
Speaker 2: And what we had said is there's upon hearing and seeing the rhetoric that dragon Storm should be banned because it lets you cast dragons for free. When cards like Frickin' dream Halls and Omniscients are all out there and Cascade exists.
Speaker 1: Nobody's mad Cascade existing, nobody's mad about Apex Devastator. Has ever has any has there actually ever been a push to ban omissions? I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, there would be Okay, you know, you know what, Remember remember when when Jude Lotus and and Manacrypt just got banned. Remember what happened? Kay, imagine Omniscients got banned in Legacy That I know that you weren't talking about Legacy, but it's like a backbone, corner stone staple of the Legacy meta game where you go Omniscions into emmer Cool or Omniscience, grizzle Brand, draw fourteen emmer cools with Emera cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember cool, pretty good? All right, emmercool pretty good, and then on your extra turn you swinging with emmera Cool, then play an additional emmera cool if you felt like it because you've drawn fifteen cards, well, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Or you could just go emmor cool and grizzle Brand on the same turn, and that's probably gonna kill your opponent, considering that's like twenty two damage.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. Maybe they're playing leg.
Speaker 2: Or maybe they've played five petch lands already and you just don't even need grizzle Brand. You could just go emmericool swing.
Speaker 1: Oh it's been a long time since they played Legacy. I forgot that was a thing. Good point, yeah, point.
Speaker 2: All of that kind of stuff exists, and nobody bats an eye because that's how the game goes. So when Tiamat says tutor for five dragons and you're also playing five tutors, that find you, uh dragon Storm, No, what's it called Draco Draco Genesis, Dracogenesis, never mind dragon Storm. That's freaking old news games.
Speaker 1: That's the card sucks. I'm not even playing it in this.
Speaker 2: I have some things to say about that, sir.
Speaker 1: I don't own one this. This deck was built entirely of cards I own except for the storm Dragon and Dracogenesis. Mmm. Yeah, all thing, this is a that's such a flex. Hey if people look at the list like Branda, what the fuck? Well a little bit, but I've been playing a long time. My binder has lots of cards in it.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, and you're a freaking nerd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a huge nerd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so should we start with dem demat?
Speaker 1: There it is? There, she is, give it a read. She is a seven seven flying dragon god. I forgot about that, woo burg and two when she comes into play. You can search your library for up to five dragon cards, reveal them, put them into your hands, shall for your library. It says, what, Yeah, you can find five dragons, put them in your hand, and shall for your library. What your tutor for five cards per seven?
Speaker 2: What the fuck even is that?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good? And they don't have to be different colors like bullshit conflux, but they do have to be dragons.
Speaker 2: Do you got confluts in this list? I was thinking about it because you do have a dream halls.
Speaker 1: I do have a dream halls, but I didn't put conflex in because I didn't want to. Honestly, it's because I didn't want to. I'm playing too many big, fun dragons. I was telling you before the show. One of the things that I did was when I was building it, I went through and pulled all the cool last dragons that I own out of all of my binders and then played them.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened, but LB just screwed the whole show up there. You'd know if you're watching on YouTube, which just should be.
Speaker 1: But so that's what I did to get ready to play the deck and to do the stuff, and I just didn't have room for things like Conflux and kind of all of the kind of even greasier enablers. And I'm already playing, right, So this is we have what we have, and we have what we have for a reason. I'm also not playing a ton of interaction. There's one dragon specific sweeper, yeah, that's my interaction, and the rest of it is just Kate. I'm gonna either play Drack of Genesis and win immediately, or I'm gonna play huge fucking dudes and beat you to death. Yes, the old Popeye build.
Speaker 2: We haves. What we have is and that's all that we have.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you could like, Okay, Kat's out of the bag. If you're looking at the list, if you've made it this far into the episode, there's forty three land in here, and the ramp section is a bunch of stuff that says, go get land or play extra land or whatever, and you need to make sure you're fueling that. But if you even cut three for like like and go to forty land, you could go swords path and something, Yes.
Speaker 1: Some kind of terminate. Well, we can do teft protection and all your stuff gets indestructible, and test protection with indestructible on it. I don't know, Yeah, whatever, we could play the one ring test protection and what's the what's the green one? Everything gets indestructible and next proof that one could play that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heroic intervention, the one you almost said it's on the screen, Editor Joey.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, editor j open on the screen, but I guess he won't because life.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, shed a tear, Yeah, pour one opened. Okay, So should we get into the ramp sect.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do the ramp sect. Okay, we're gonna kind of bang through some of these ones real quick, like the ones that everybody kind of knows that once we get to the new stuff will stop and kind of talk about a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna start hitting the button and you say the card. Okay, okay, let's do this the first time we've done this. Everybody, Okay, here we go, Here we go. I can't say that got it? Got it?
Speaker 1: Burgeoning, burgeoning, cultivate, exploration, flare of cultivation.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that.
Speaker 1: You'd sacrifice a green thing to pay for its manecost? Find a land, another land, put one of them to play one in your hand.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's cultivated, but you can cast her free, that's right. Oh wow, come on, how come I don't play this card because you don't have one?
Speaker 1: Frick Godama's reach good card, Lotus Cobra.
Speaker 2: Oh you play fat signs?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Yes, Oracle of Muldaya lands off the top. Yeah, Silvalla Hart of the wilds oh taps for the big leanest of the biggest big lee creature that.
Speaker 2: You have, that you have are on the battle f that we have greatest power among creatures you control.
Speaker 1: It can also give.
Speaker 2: You like eight mana.
Speaker 1: It can also draw cards if you play a creature that is the biggest creature which spoiler you will spoiler yes, yes, correct, it's all ring.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard. That's a pretty decent card through it in see if it is.
Speaker 2: Actually as good as everybody says play manocrypt wish next week you will probably.
Speaker 1: Week will absolutely I'm gonna cut a basic for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, eat your heart up, Laura Man okay, peak behind the curtain, curtain jerkin yea. As of now, Manacrypt still band. I hope that in episode four eighty nine it ain't banned. Oh yeah, yeah, that'd be pretty cool, pretty good, pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Spilunking.
Speaker 2: Oh I love a good spounk. I love getting splunked, and I love spilunkin. Man. I splunk so hard in Mexico one time. I don't why being in Mexico was important.
Speaker 1: But because you you can't really go exploring in caves in Canada because you don't have that many, but Mexico has lots of those things. You can go down to the cave and there's a light, there's like those.
Speaker 2: I spunked in Canada.
Speaker 1: There's the pool at the bottom of the cave where you have those fish that eat all the dead skin off your feet.
Speaker 2: You never spunked with ice cubes.
Speaker 1: Why would I do that.
Speaker 2: I think we're talking about something.
Speaker 1: I think we're talking about different stuff. Ryan.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that happens.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. That's what I think. Tower winder, that town a tower finds a command tower either out of the bin or or into your hand. That's a corn snake. Yes, yes, it's also one one with reach and death touch. Never underestimate that creature.
Speaker 2: Man, You never even underestimate the corn snake, especially in its natural habitat the command Wiener.
Speaker 1: He'll get you. Yeah, get your hard.
Speaker 2: I want to spunk with him.
Speaker 1: Now we're onto ramp. Things that are kind of like new into the format. This first one, I think we talked about him on our card review show is the bloom Vine Region.
Speaker 2: This guy this printing of the Bloomvine Regent and you'll have to look it up if you're driving. This guy looks like a plucked chicken.
Speaker 1: And if you look at the DIRP side of this card, it looks like a plucked chicken with a really small head.
Speaker 2: A dirty plucked chicken. You got that one on the on the list, No, I don't. I wish I did.
Speaker 1: So that one's it's uh Kodama's Reach, but just for cards named forest. Yes, and then it's also a four or five with flying for five. The attacks and gains you three lives.
Speaker 2: So a spoiler alert, Uncle BROWNO.
Speaker 1: Three forests in tick, yeah, three old forests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, dragon storm globe I just painted. One of these is a three drop manner rock, which I know that you love again, eat your heart out. Laura gives you a maunt of any color and your dragon's ETV with a plus one counter on them.
Speaker 1: So just cool. And that'd be a neat altar too, because lots are really like contrasting colors. Bright. I like that. That's very nice.
Speaker 2: Yes like that car Yeah, mocks Jasper, that's the dragon.
Speaker 1: Mocks opened one. Of course it's going to go in yep.
Speaker 2: Now we've got this frickin' guy. Looks like he should be a dragon, but he's a machino warrior and I'm gonna find him on the screen here because.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of words on that current rivas rip ass, rip ass with the claw.
Speaker 2: I don't want that menace three three four, ractose on and you tap them to add two of any combination of colors to cast dragons you control or dragon spells. Once during each of your turns, you may cast a dragon from your graveyard and pretty good. Whenever a dragon creature spell from graveyard, it gains when it dies exileent yes, yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: It gets a mortify counter, a finality counter, finality counter. Yeah, yeah, the counter of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like during each of your turns, one dragon gains flashback and flashback when it would normally go to your graveyard and it gets exiled. Right, So this could be like creature Dragon flashback guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly what he is.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that name would fit on the nameline. No, No, only in an unset Creature Dragon flashback guy, rip.
Speaker 1: Ass correct grip ass with flashback be unbroken. This is very cool because it's a ramp card that costs five yes is what the fuck? He's a fourmat of planes walker. It's number one ability, which is why I initially played it. Is plus one draw card and add one man out of any color sure. Holy shit, it's second ability doesn't fucking matter. Its last ability is minus eight. Search your library for any number of dragons, put them into play. Ooh, I've never used that. No, neither will I because that thing is gonna die immediately. But it's gonna get me a card and a mana.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that people put this into their dragon deck thinking this is awesome in a dragon deck when it ain't because it's gonna die.
Speaker 1: It ain't unless you're playing. And I don't know if you ever heard of card rhyme, little card called doubling season, because then you can just play him an altim right away. But again, spoiler, I'm not so we can't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doubling season and this is ten mana. Go get every card in your deck pretty much, yes, like five mana for this, five mana for doubling season.
Speaker 1: Yeap, put them into play and then everybody's okay, swee, let's play in the game. You don't even have to like tell them the math. It's just you start putting dragons onto the table until everybody scoops you.
Speaker 2: Well, you put the one onto the battlefield that deals damage equal to the number of dragons you control whenever any dragon ETPs. So you put that one down first.
Speaker 1: They all come into play at the same time.
Speaker 2: I know, but just just kind of as a formality, Oh said, show, I got this one. It's gonna enter and deal like two to you. And then I got this one. It's gonna deal three, This one deal four, this one de five, this one deal six, this one deal seven, and then you just go until it's like, I've got twenty more. I don't even know it's exponential damage at that point.
Speaker 1: It's not even exponential cause one of them is gonna do like thirty.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it gets higher every time. I don't remember what that math word is. Yes, Anyways, what do we got Breaching Dragonstorm? This is a card that you like from the new set as well.
Speaker 1: Now we're into cards that are they're gonna discount our stuff, We're gonna pay less to get more, and this one is kind of like going to Fusion Gaming the way shit you can say this is and this is even more than five percent because you're gonna pay five and you could get something that costs eight that's like thirty percent. Do you know why I don't play the er dragon in this deck?
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, why.
Speaker 1: Not because he costs nine. Oh that's and I can't get him off of breaching dragonstorm.
Speaker 2: I suppose you could dragon cascade past him and be okay with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nope, not gonna. I want to cascade into anything I play, and this card lets me do it. So I pay five it comes into play, I basically discover eight. That's where you go down until you find something that costs eight or less and either play it outright or put it into your hand. And then if a dragon comes into play, this enchantment back to your hand and yep, spoiler alert, what you get might be a dragon, which will immediately put it back in your hand and then you can play it a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah A man, I need to get another one of these. I need I need one of these.
Speaker 1: These are cool and car lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so we got some quick hits coming up here. We've got a dragon lord servants a dragon cost producer. We've got a dragon Speaker Shaman that's a cost producer for two. It reduces by two that is, and here we go. I don't know if you know this about me, but this is one of my favorite cards of all time. This is. I think this is on the list of cards that every single time I've ever cast them in my life, I've won the game.
Speaker 1: Have we ever played this on the show? Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Yeah, brother, because it's not very often that we play.
Speaker 2: A dream Halls dream Halls Blue Blue three enchantment. Any player can discard a card to play a card that is the same color from their hand. Yes, Nope, that's fucking wrong. They don't need to be from your hand. Yeah, so if you can cast stuff from your graveyard with I don't know, yog moths, will if I discard a red card to my yog moths, will I can cast or when I play to Young Mothswell, I can also cast that red card from my graveyard.
Speaker 1: Their dream Hall is real good, real good card. It's obvious why it's in there, right, Yes, everybody knows. You're playing Draco Genesis. You have Draco Genesis and a red card in your hand, you play it, you win the game, or you can just go dream Hauls.
Speaker 2: Discard literally any card in my deck tmat Yeah, that also works.
Speaker 1: Yes, it doesn't need to be from your hand. Discard any card in your hand that has a color play tum At get five dragons, play at least two of them based on just what you found.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and quite important actually that it says, rather than pay the manecost for asspell, it's controller made, discard a card that shares a color with that spell. So I can't discard my soul ring to play my whatever sundering Titan if it gets on banned, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, have a color specific color.
Speaker 2: This is important. But yeah, I can discard my frickin' blue card to play my team at. Yes, you can, which I love. Yes, Okay, let's see here Fist of sun Pey Wuberg to play anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes everything five, Yes, Gorklaw, terror of Calcizma. It makes your big dudes cost one less, who less who less? Holy shit, that's even better than I thought it was. Yes, when you attack, it makes your dudes big and gives them trample.
Speaker 2: UNTI let him turn because that's what we need.
Speaker 1: And if you're watching the show on the on the internet, which should be, you'll see that I'm just playing it because I really like the printing, like the care Bear one from the Secret Layer, and I always try and play my Secret Layer of cards where I can, and I really like that one, So she has a home in Dragon.
Speaker 2: You mean your hyper collectible cool things that have a higher secondary market retail value that you love and that's why you purchase them. You actually play with them, yeah, instead of hoarding them in some box or binder somewhere never to see the light of day because ooh they.
Speaker 1: Might get damaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I'm gonna prox you because I'm worried that my spells will get damaged. I would never do that, even though their triple sleep correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, just play bring them along. Let other people enjoying too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody never seen one of these in real life before. They want to hold it up in the light and turn it around. They can see it in the things. See how shiny it is? Very cool.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Those are neat cards too, like those ones speaking a very cool monster manual.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, this is mill five. Then return a creature that you mold to your hand.
Speaker 1: That's its adventure.
Speaker 2: That's its adventure. And also it's got a green one tap. You may put a creature from your hand onto the battlefield.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's like Quicksilver Amulet or Elvish.
Speaker 1: Piper Dracogenesis not a creature, but but we have fifteen giant bros that are creatures that could all come in, plus the ones that are in the combo section, plus all of our ramp creatures, plus all of our good stuffs.
Speaker 2: So we're doing Okay, you could play or dragon with this.
Speaker 1: I could just saying, but he's not on the deck, so say just.
Speaker 2: Saying, what do we got? What we got? Tell another legacy staple.
Speaker 1: But goes in the same deck as dream Halls. If you show and tell your dream halls and then you win or.
Speaker 2: Your omissions, yes, or your grizzle brand or that yes. Yes, so this is Blue two Sorcery. Each player may choose a artifact, creature, enchantment, or land and put it directly onto the bee.
Speaker 1: And I learned. I looked into this a little bit just to like see some of the intricacies. So when I go to play, there's no confusion. Everybody picks their thing and then it goes into play at the same time. Yes, then any ETBs resolve in like the dactive player non active player order. Yeah, it's not like you play show and Tell and do your thing and then oh Brando played a dragon. Oh, man, what am I going to play from my Show and Tell?
Speaker 2: Now? No, everybody decides, And once everybody decides, then yeah, you just flip them over or lay them down at the same time so nobody can change. It's just a little bit of a dexterity thing that has become an issue in magic's past. Yes, because people try to game the Oh well, you have to go first kind of system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't. With Show and Tell, it's very important. It's an important thing that's that's recognized.
Speaker 2: I don't think I own a Show and Tell. Really, that's a travesty that seems like a card I would very much play.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it does. I have four of them, and in my binder they're on the same page as my dream Halls.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's good. Those cards weren't standard together, I know, with Hilarian Academy and Memory Jar and Lotus Pedal and Mox Diamond and most importantly freakin' Stroke of Genius. Yeah, so you could make like one hundred men on turn one and then stroke your opponents to.
Speaker 1: Death, stroke them until they die.
Speaker 2: Oh man, do not Google. Yeah, that's how you go out to man.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're gonna go I mean it's a way you can go. Yes, not the worst.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to the next card.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, Academy rectors, same standard format, Academy rection.
Speaker 1: This is our kind of the good stuff section. These are the things that people I assume are gonna know that we're gonna play. Academy rection is what is a one two for four, one of which is white. When she eats shit, you can exile her instead of putting them into the bin. Find an enchantment, put it into play. The enchantment is dracogenesis, and then you try and win.
Speaker 2: Yes, very much so, yeah, yeah, very much so. Then we've got a crux of fate. Is that what this is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cruck of fate.
Speaker 2: This is this. This is the sweeper that destroys all non dragons.
Speaker 1: It's all it's all dragons or not dragons in our case, it's all not dragons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very much so. Then we've got in light and tutor searches for an enchantment. We've got a gamble that searches for probably what would be an enchantment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We've got.
Speaker 2: An idyllic tutor that searches for U.
Speaker 1: You guessed it in chat Man.
Speaker 2: We've got a rain of riches. When it enters a betfold create two treasure tokens, and then the first spell you cast this turn from Manna of a treasure gains cascade. Yeah, this is a cascade card that I don't play. Why not because I'm an idiot. I should.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't own it.
Speaker 1: I like it because there's a dragon on it, and there's treasures everywhere, and I just think it's cool. So I say that one.
Speaker 2: He's so cute and happy in his little treasure.
Speaker 1: Like he's like Scrooge McDuck in the coins.
Speaker 2: It's really cool McDuck and the coins. Man, I want to get one of those tonight. I want to get my coins.
Speaker 1: Mcdied Rhythm of the Wild. Our creatures can't be countered, and they have haste plus one plus one counter when they come into play. It's always haste.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Now, get coined baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh, tiller engine, this is a new one. This is what I need to do in my garden. Yes, till it up maybe and power up, power over and put some posts in. Not a euphemism. I actually need to do some actual outside manual labor.
Speaker 1: Oh that's terrible. Yeah that's fine, because you broke your leg last year, could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: So this is a one three for two. When it comes into when a land comes into play, tap under your control. You can either a untap it and use it right away or b tap something and opponent controls.
Speaker 2: Whenever a land enters the battlefield tapped. Why can't it just be landfall untapped target land.
Speaker 1: Or because then it would come in and you tap the land and you untap the land you just tapped. You'd play your guys, grad'll tap it for ten untap.
Speaker 2: It and tell Yeah that's pretty stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be just too good. And so this we don't we're not going to talk too much about the land based but I am playing a bunch of triomes and a bunch of lands and a bunch of like five color lands that come into play tapped. So like it's a little bit it's perfect manner, but it's slow. So Tiller Engine is kind of the card that takes me from slow to not slow.
Speaker 2: I don't actually hate it because of that. Like the tap mana, the tapland mana base is tough for birds of Paradise and cultivates and all of those kinds of things. But frickin' oh.
Speaker 1: Never having to count a colored pip is really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Tiller Engine, I actually really like. I like Tiller Engine. Not that this is a stacks deck, but I like Tiller Engine where it's like, I want to play five colors and not care about anything, And this gives me a way to not just like get incidentals, like no chipens when Tiller Engine exists. Probably especially if I go like fetch Land with Tiller Engine in the battlefield.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, go, and then you've got.
Speaker 2: A three three or a four four and I haven't played any dragons yet, And you go, okay, I'm gonna move to combat, And you go, okay, I'm gonna crack my Fetchland, find Jetmere's garden, Triome, tap your guy yep. Oh yeah, yeah, crack my Fetchland, Crack my Fetchland, find in Dota Triome, tap your flying Blocker. Yeah. Okay, I like this card.
Speaker 1: That's a good card. It's versatile. I like that one lots. Okay, Now we're into the combo section, baby, Baby, Now we're talking about the combo things. The thing that the whole deck runs on is Draco Genesis enchantment for Red red six. We can pay rent, we can play nothing instead of the Manecosta Dragons we play.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Draco Genesis stays on the battlefield, not like dragon Storm, not like until end of turn your shit games free, not underwear breach direct, No, just.
Speaker 1: Forever, just forever, as long as it's there. Of course you won't need another turn.
Speaker 2: But here we are as long as you have them in your hand. Like if if you could ramp to eight and didn't want to cast team At for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: I can't see why you wouldn't want to do that. Maybe you had Tamat, you tutored, she died.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I guess if you tutored yah yah yah yeah, Okay, did you put her in the bin?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay? Ok player for free? Right, Okay, So what are we gonna do here? Let's find out?
Speaker 1: You know, we have the first card here is a This is like a in between playing Dracogenesis in the beginning of the game. Have we played a Dragon Tempest? Is Dragon Tempest in play?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Is contingent on whether the combo works.
Speaker 1: It does change one of the dragons we could get because one of the dragons I'm playing one that's arguably not very good a game because I own it, Okay, and we can find something better if we have a dragon Dragon Tempest in play instead.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it a read. Do it enchantment for Red one, Red one? Okay. Whenever a creature with flying enters the battlefit under your control, it gains haste until.
Speaker 1: End of k Yeah.
Speaker 2: So your dragon that has flying, if it doesn't have haste, now it does. Also whenever a dragon enters about a fil out of your control, it deals x damage to target creature or player, where x is the number of dragons you control.
Speaker 1: It says creature or a player, doesn't it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Sure, oh my god? Okay, okay, Dragon Tempest. If we're gonna go and play a bunch of dragons, nay, have dragons ETV. We're gonna do damage equal to dragons.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move forward to dragon Lord callagon. This is Culligan water Dragon.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the I like that. I like that a lot. This is the this is the one that's arguably not very good. Okay, he gives all dragons haste. He has flying in haste, he's a six five for six, and then he's got an ability that literally will only kill your friend that's playing releudless rats or bunnies or whatever. Yeah, sure what I mean. So he's the but if you have Dragon Tempest, you can get a different dragon if you want, sure, because he's the one. He's the haste enabler. He's the one that makes it so when you have all your huge dudes and you can swing in on that turn to make sure that anybody that's still alive isn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you could use as a haste enabler karthas tyrant of Junda. Yes, you could also do that.
Speaker 1: Those up end dollars Rando don't own one.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay we are next up, next up, laughless Dragon.
Speaker 1: I'm playing the children's doodle version in this.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is an important combo piece, very much.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Okay, whenever another non token dragon enters a battlefield under your control, create a five to five red dragon creature token with flying right, So this is gonna et be and it's gonna see all of the other things that are also et being if you're casting them with dracogenesis after and it's gonna give you five fives, and those five fives are also going to trigger the Dragon Tempest. They're egg gonna gain haste and be they're gonna deal by this point, uh you know, three then four, then five, then six, then seven, then eight as you continue to cast dragon spells. Yes, okay, we're gonna move on to Scourge a Valcus is a good one, flying four to four for zero with dracogenesis. When Scourge of Valcus or another dragon enters a bat a field under control, it deals x damage to target creature or player, where x is the number of dragons you.
Speaker 1: Control, which of course is several.
Speaker 2: Three then four, then five, then six, then seven at the same time as.
Speaker 1: Dragon Tempest.
Speaker 2: Dragon Tempest doing the same thing. This is like the redundancy that acts as a damage doubler. Yes, okay, then we're gonna move on.
Speaker 1: This is one of the big boys.
Speaker 2: We're actually gonna move ahead. Actually to the final one is Udvara Hellkite six y six flying haste with Frickin' Dragon Tempest and dragon Lord Kligon flyer for zero. Whenever a dragon you control attacks, and they all will because all.
Speaker 1: Gonna have haste. That's right.
Speaker 2: You get a six six red flying Dragon creature token onto the battlefield.
Speaker 1: Which will which we'll finish pulverizing the guys that have two and three life left, and then all of your attacks go into buddy who's gained a bunch of life maybe, and then they eat shit. And if they don't eat shit, now you've got a bunch of blockers too.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because they're all going to attack. And remember they're all gonna deal four and then eight and then sixteen, and as they come into place this.
Speaker 1: Point, they're gonna start at twelve. I think I think I did the math, and I think they start at twelve each and they all come into play at the same time, so they all see each other. So you're starting at twenty four.
Speaker 2: So when all of that happens, and the final one you're gonna cast is it's gonna be a storm scale Dragon brand New. This one of my favorite cards in the deck, and it's a six drop four to four flyer. It's gonna have haste. Other dragons you control all get plus one plus one. But remember you've cast Tracogenesis, dragon Lord Caligan, Laughless, Scourge of Alcus, and udvar our hell kite.
Speaker 1: Storm and TMAT and TMAT.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you do TMAT on the same turn, why wouldn't you because drac because Dracogenesis cost eight and TMAT costs.
Speaker 1: Not TMAT costs fucking zero. Because she's a dragon.
Speaker 2: Oh you cast Racer Genesis first, Yeah, and then I'm an idiot. Okay, that's six, and then you cast your your storm scale dragon. That's seven. Oh yeah, it has storm, so all of your dragons are gonna get plus seven plus seven. After all seven of these dragons enter the battlefield dealing frickin forty nine and sixty two and eighty six, and.
Speaker 1: Then they all have freaking haste and then they're gonna attack, so that the game is essentially over at that point. And I'd like to point out, if you're listening to the pre show, I had a thought, well does this work? And I'm just gonna find out live on the air if it did work, and hold it does?
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, hold on, there's one more thing. Oh shit, if anybody was still alive and you have any man a left laughless, can also go red one fire breathe your whole team.
Speaker 1: If anybody made it through all of that, then, yes, yes, so check this out. Okay, Dragon Tempest and Scourge of Balcus both say damage equal to dragons to target creature or player. Yes, sir, there's no reason that you can't target your team mat and put her back in the zone and play her again, and five five more dragons and play those two and then do it again to find five more dragons to play again and keep attacking, just in case somebody has gained an obscene amount of life. It's like, uugh, I have a thousand life. Look at me, I have four digits. Fuck that hit them for twenty five million ish. Put them in a ground. That's a really good idea. Put them in the ground.
Speaker 2: You did you?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: Actually? Just like, did you think about yourself?
Speaker 1: I thought of that on my way over here, just you could.
Speaker 2: Scourge of Valkis your own shit, just so you could play it again for free with Draco Jenesis.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm so smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: And what do we get with them? So these are the big boys? Are the reason people like playing dragons is because dragons are fucking cool. And I've got a bunch of the cool ones that I own.
Speaker 2: In the deck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and they're all good.
Speaker 2: You know that I really like non deterministic combos and just really big brain thinking through the deck and how do I use every single one of my one hundred pieces to just barely tweak the last nipple to kill somebody to McDuck their last coin.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Well, and man, that's what this is.
Speaker 1: And you know that either could tell him to suck gas evildo were like dark wing duck and then just take him down.
Speaker 2: This is still non deterministic, I know, but it's pretty damn determined.
Speaker 1: Only for like one person.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's look at some guys.
Speaker 1: Ancient bronze dragon Okay.
Speaker 2: D twenty gets plus ones equal to roll. Yes, onto two things. Let's onto two things. Oh yeah, because it's a seven to seven Okay, ancient copper dragon D twenty on attack and it gets that many treasures.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if I can do all these. The white one gives you on attack one to one fairies fairy dragons. Oh, because oh that's actually good, very cold get twenty.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's probably the one that you get instead of dragon Lord coling. And if you have a dragon tempest already.
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, that's pretty good because this will have haste. Oh and it's a seven to ten.
Speaker 1: It's a seven to ten. Yes.
Speaker 2: Also that what the ass?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Ancient silver dragon eight eight flyer on attack draw cards equal to.
Speaker 1: D twenty, undamaged to player draw cards equal to D twenty and no maxim han size for the rest of the game. So you're gonna draw twenty cards and do not have to just card any of them then play all of them for free because they're playing Drago Genesis and you didn't know that you could dragon tempest your own Tamat, yes, correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, or for some reason Tamat is stuck under.
Speaker 1: Like an old ring or something like it.
Speaker 2: What's the tree? What's the one that makes it a zero four tree? Oh no, just kill it then, oh that makes it a dark stale bug wrecket. You gotta you gotta exile it then yeah, yeah, that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: My goodness.
Speaker 2: Oh man, all these full ard dragons have nice pictures.
Speaker 1: Stay cool. I don't have the black one. That's why I'm not playing. Oh we get a fucking life, I know a world render.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is flying trample six four attacks gains double strike. Yes, whenever it or whenever a dragon you control. Oh, in case they were alive.
Speaker 1: Still exactly, just in case they were gonna pull through on that, like three hundred points of damage, you're gonna attack them for now, it's six hundred yes, yes, yes, very good. Yeah, it's a solid, solid magic gathering. Oh a sushi the blazing sky. Yeah, this is when it dies. Choose one, right, ye, choose one, exile the top two. You can play them till in turn, or you create three treasure tokens or those are the choices.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, that's good. Okay, Descendant dragon, what decadent dragon? I don't know what this one does.
Speaker 1: This one draws cards off of your opponent's library on the adventure side, or it's a giant dude that makes treasure token an attacks.
Speaker 2: That's fine, yes, gold span dragon, and we all.
Speaker 1: Know this one right, I think that has to.
Speaker 2: Be attacks, becomes a target, artifact becomes a treasure.
Speaker 1: Well, whenever it attacks or becomes a target of an ability mech treasure or your treasure taped for two, sack for two.
Speaker 2: I guess all your treasures Demanta doublair, if you have treasures with treasure cloth oh yeah, shut out to Mac. This is one of his favorite commanders.
Speaker 1: Mac loves Cloth.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I don't even know what freaking does. It's a flying haste four four for seven. Holy shit, it's a good deal. Whenever Cloth unrivaled ancient attacks, add x man of any color lay combination, where x is the total power of attacking creatures. So like six hundred and spend this man only to cast spells.
Speaker 1: You can't activate abilities that way. You can't just use it with relentless assault to just win.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, because that would be an infinite combo, like with what's the hell kite hel kite charger heal kite charger? Yeah, yeah, you got one of those in here. No, probably should Nope, fine, don't want to, Yeah, don't need to, certainly not.
Speaker 1: Oh shout out to our boy.
Speaker 2: Uh, Mike was playing this on the next sidewalk Slam.
Speaker 1: So if you like Team or Dragons like I do, tune into that. You're gonna see lots of that Miriam Sentinel worm.
Speaker 2: Whenever another non token dragon enters a battlefield under your control, you create a copy of it, except it isn't legendary, so this is gonna act as a damage doubler for your scourge of Boucas.
Speaker 1: So second run of of your of your team, Matt, you find this and then not only do you have a bunch of flying, hasty, double striking dragons that do a billion damage when they come into play twice because you're gonna get three dragons now and whenever they attack, you're gonna get more dragons. Now. You'll be even you'll dragon even harder. Oh my god, how hard have you been dragged? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, answer yes, nesting dragon landfall, you get a dragon.
Speaker 1: Landfall, Make egg egg die, make dragon yes.
Speaker 2: And dragon has fire breathing yes, yes, old gnaw bone.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I wish that. I wish that the lost episode of Sidewalk Slam season three existed. Sidewalks or sidewalk slam No sidewalk slambone. Sidewalk slambone is a seven to seven that says, whenever a creature we control deals combat damage to an opponent, you make that much treash. It's not just her, it's any dragon or any creature we control. You just make treash.
Speaker 2: I want to get sidewalk slam boned. Man, me too, Oh, I want that what what would that feel like?
Speaker 1: Probably awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't google it.
Speaker 1: No king shaming in nation.
Speaker 2: Uh, parapet Thrasher.
Speaker 1: This is a new one. Yes, the commander decks for dragon Storm.
Speaker 2: It's gotten nineteen lines of text on it. That's how I know it's new. It's a four to three flyer for four. Whenever one or more dragons you control deal combat damage to an opponent, choose one that hasn't been chosen this turn. Destroy target artifact that opponent controls. This creature deals four damage to each other opponent. I like that. Exile the top card of your library. You can play at this turn.
Speaker 1: Now, if we hit three players with three things, do we get to pick all three modes three times? Is that how that works?
Speaker 2: No, When one or more dragons you control deal damage to an opponent, choose one that hasn't been chosen this turn, so.
Speaker 1: You can pick all three if you've hit all three opponents.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how it sucks. Yeah, it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible card.
Speaker 2: But this is a fine dragon to play like on turn three because it's a four power flyer. That is fine, and it's gonna maybe draw you a card or it's gonna.
Speaker 1: It's just a treasure.
Speaker 2: Blow up a thing, Blow up a thing, blow up a thing, or draw you a card.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a good early early gamer.
Speaker 1: Oh Ramos dragon Ine. We forgotten about him, didn't we? No, No, we didn't know.
Speaker 2: I'm really like you. How many times I've lost to this card? Fucking lost like one hundred. Yeah, man, and it's got five colors and it's freaking textbox free go loos, free go free coalition victory. Okay, so this is six six for four to four for six. Yep, it's an legendary artifact creature dragon size nine font on the text line there flying. Whenever you cast a spell, put a plus one plus one counter on Ramos for each of that spell's colors. See tmat and infinitely tmatting and remove. You didn't even fucking get that far, did you. Yeah, So infinitely tmat through your dragon combo and remove five plus ones from Ramos, you know, after it's got infinite number on them. To add wooburg two times to your manipool, so you can actually make infinite manna with that combo.
Speaker 1: So if somebody, so, even if some asshole had infinite life. You can just give him infinite plus one power and.
Speaker 2: Kill him theoretically, yes, mainfinite plus one.
Speaker 1: Like that's how i'd say it, Like I've picked an arbitrarily large amount of life to have. Okay, bro, I get another turn, sweet, I will make this the arbitrary large number plus one and kill you with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, arbitrary plus one. Do you have flying blocks? Do you have an arbitrarily large flying blocker? No they don't, No, they don't. Okay. Last card is Savage vent Mom.
Speaker 1: It's a four to four for six. It attacks you get red, red, red, green.
Speaker 2: And green. I like this card. I wish it didn't cost six. Mean if it costs five and gave you a haste and then post combat you could cast a six. Oh yeah, that would be better, Ryan and Branda.
Speaker 1: Of course it would if it had haste, which it can, right, don't forget dragons for dragons Tampescuss bucket two. Oh yeah, but could swing in for four for free?
Speaker 2: I sort of suppose, yeah, sort of fun lay away, yeah, fun lay away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you still need six or.
Speaker 2: I guess four if you have a cost producer, But that's just like, oh yeah, draw ramp cost your cast or six drop. Duh, this isn't gonna be the one that I cast. No, so this could maybe be one that is, like, hey man, if you actually wanted to play this deck, maybe this is the one that you cut and put a test protection in for heroic intervention. I don't know, Swords to plow Shares.
Speaker 1: Actually want to play. It's in my bag over there right now, and I'm taking it to EDH and M after.
Speaker 2: We're done recording. There we go, I'm gonna play it. There we go. Okay, well that's the last card.
Speaker 1: That's the whole business. That's the whole Yeah, forty three land because like I want lots and I need to have targets for my things. That basics. Yeah, I think I'm playing like seven or eight basics only.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: So it's it kind of is what it is, but it's it's gonna be cool. And the land base again, it's greedy as hell. I would just eat shit to blood Moon aside from the fact that dragons are red so I can still play. And I think the deck is gonna be a lot of fun to kind of to kind of just dick around with. I think it's casual enough that nobody's gonna get too cheesed. No, if I win after I play a eight man of enchantment, unless I play the eight man on Enchantment on turn two with the show and Tell and then win, because I can't hypothetic that that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hypothetically you could do that if you went like sol Ring on turn one, show and Tell on turn two and you and you started the game with the Draco Genesis Show and Tell sol Ring opener.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you would need an untapped.
Speaker 2: Land on turn one. Also, yes, so that's like a four card opener because I just checked one island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one eyel But I have all the shocks and I have all the fetches, six islands, so that's enough. Oh yeah, yeah, that's more than six islands, isn't it. No, Yeah, I guess it's several islands, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, You've got Cavernous Souls command Tower, You've got a City of Brass, so it's all there. The manabase is actually over a thousand dollars, and as far as budget goes, some of that.
Speaker 1: Is printings for the record. Some of that is ridiculous printings. Yes, hav An Arabian Nights, fucking City of Brass and like a right, like it's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's just from collecting a long time. And this is, uh, this is what I would call a legacy deck, not that it's legacy the format, but this is the legacy of Uncle Brando's collection and things that he loves and things that he's always wanted to do. And what a what a fantastic way to showcase not only your collection, but to like exemplify the format, right yeah.
Speaker 1: And do the thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, dragon, do you remember when these cards were in freaking standard at the same time and they go, what cards? And you go, I don't know, show and tell omniscions, but it's actually omniscience is actually dracogenesis. I'm gonna cast my commander for free, Tutor cast everything for free, kill my commander, and infinitely loot my whole deck. Oh yeah, and make infinite manag.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you every dragon of my decks. I think that they're really really cool. Die.
Speaker 2: What if you fucking stroke a genius them instead the miser's stroke of genius in my Tamatt deck. You know, Brando, it's Commander. Everything's a Miser's Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What, I'm gonna cut savage Vetmon put stroke of Genius in here. I think or brain freeze would be really good.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I think that would be really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you say, oh, this brain Freeze must have dropped in from my tokens box because I play that guy that makes the brain freeze and the Black Lotus and the what's that guy? Olo No, Jared Karthalion or sure something, you know the guy he makes brain freeze and then yeah, brain Freeze his target player draws X cards, so you could you could just about.
Speaker 1: How do you find it?
Speaker 2: Though? How do you find it? Like, how do you guarantee find it? Because it's not a dragon? You don't do you just do you draw? How do you draw your whole?
Speaker 1: Dad? Well, you don't. You just have it that one time. You just have it that one time. That's one of those cards. You only have to do it one time. And you got to do it to somebody that's gonna get real not salty about it, but it's like, oh my god, they're gonna understand what you've done. Do it to Corey, Yeah, yeah, Cory and g Off.
Speaker 2: People people online don't know those guys. Unless you do, then you do.
Speaker 1: Then are bro. There are some of our bros that play yeah, yeah, as longer longer than me, and they would understand the sheer idiocy of that happening because I play three thousand damage worth of guys and then fucking mill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish my binder was here right now.
Speaker 2: That what a great representation of both of us. Hey, right, Like you're just like, man, I'm gonna hit you guys like somebody get a calculator and they're just doing the math. It hits four digits, it hits five digits, and it's like, actually, Ryan told me to do this instead brain freeze mill you for ten thousand. Oh fuck no, do it with blue sun zenus so you can reshuffle it and get it again. Yeah, I play the mill good bitches. That's how you draw your whole deck. You draw your whole deck except one card, and when it shuffles in.
Speaker 1: It's your one card. Beer beer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's beer, bear, bitches.
Speaker 1: You've done it.
Speaker 2: That's how you do it. Strengths and weaknesses, real quick.
Speaker 1: Strengths and weaknesses. The strengths are this is awesome, yes, sir, this is awesome and super fun, and it plays a cool combo. It plays lots of eighty h centric card I think the average converted manecost of this deck is like six or something like that. It's outrageous.
Speaker 2: It's not even that high.
Speaker 1: It's not even that high.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Give me that ship. It's gotta be really hot.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know where to find it.
Speaker 1: I don't know where these things are. But the point is it plays lots of fun stuff, and if the combo doesn't work, you can still play because you get to play all the big bomb ass. Oh yeah, you would expect.
Speaker 2: It's still dragons.
Speaker 1: The weakness is is I'm playing one piece of removal, zero interaction, and everybody is gonna see Dracogenesis coming. So if somebody just holds there is Dracogenesis is an enchantment, right, yeah, because it's a red spell with blue art. I don't actually know what it is, but somebody's gonna hold up a disenchant and just.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and uh, you know what the other weakness is if you do want to do this exact thing, moving it into the budget section, it's twenty three hundred dollars if you wanted to go and purchase this. If this is the kind of thing that if you went to Fusion Gaming Online dot com and they actually had every single card in stock, you could use c CEO Holiday Promo code and save five percent off the ridiculousness of this day in this case, it would actually be a fair dink and chunk of change. It would be like frickin' one hundred and some dollars.
Speaker 1: Keeping in mind, these are special printings like the dragon Master outcast that like the one that makes your dragons cost two less. It's a forty cent card. Mine is forty dollars because it's foil. Oh yeah, the only one I own.
Speaker 2: So it it's from Scourge and it's the foil. It isn't the thirty cent one like you said from the C seventeen Commander deck. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So lots of these cards are going to be easy to come by, I mean not easy to come by, but like not difficult to come by and certainly less expensive than the ones I'm playing here. The land base is something and we always kind of talk about this, you should be building towards anyway.
Speaker 2: Great way to trade up and actually play the cards that you collect and open and own, get the get the lands.
Speaker 1: And hell, if you've got a tiller engine, just buy a five color pre Connell bit you'll go just as fast as I do. Let's not be let's not split hairs.
Speaker 2: Here, right, like, yeah, that would be. You know what, over the course of your magic playing career, maybe you have a couple three color pre cons that you can just say, oh, here's my five dollar manna base, and then you put your tiller engine in for frickin' well, it's fourteen bucks the version you have, but I'm sure the wide the non widescreen version isn't as much. And then you have a little bit of staying power because at least you're not gonna get rocked quite as quickly. Just thumped, Yeah, yep, yep. Speaking of getting thumped thumped, We're gonna go to Vegas where we are with our awesome Patreon supporters for the CEO Experience coming up in June. We're gonna see everybody there. We're gonna get thumped, We're gonna get draco genesist, we're gonna get dragon.
Speaker 1: Stormed, We're gonna get crunk. Say that, what did I say?
Speaker 2: Earlier. We're gonna get thumped. No, no, we're gonna get our coins.
Speaker 1: Our coins, pursed coins, mcducked.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna McDuck our coins. We're gonna get our jeeks keeked. There we go, our cheeks peeked and our cheeks clapped. I don't know about that last month.
Speaker 1: We're gonna slap links, slap some links. We're gonna slap some links and dinks and stomp lip and pips into the sand of Las Vegas. It's gonna be a great time, and we hope to see you there.
Speaker 2: Good good, good promo, good promo.
Speaker 1: Big thanks to producer Gary and LB has rolled in as well, and also our wonderful mascot Maggie, who's sleeping over there looking all beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yep here at the.
Speaker 1: Duffern Avenue Media Network Network Network Studio Studio Network.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Thank you too. Fusion Gaming Online dot com the official business daddies use promo code CCO holiday save yourself five percent of all the gaming stuff that you could possibly want for yourself or the special gamer in your life. And thank you very much to Pile the Bones for giving us beers to drink during the show, not during the show though, and put on top of the table which you could see if you're watching.
Speaker 2: On YouTube, which she should be.
Speaker 1: So thanks to all of them, and thanks to you for listening. We're gonna be back next week. Let's face it, we're gonna react to the unbannings, and we're probably gonna talk about all the Final Fantasy spoilers because they're probably going to start tomorrow on the next exciting episode of Commander Cookout podcast, Good Our f