Speaker 1: Man, is that was that a microphone fart? I think so it happens. You know, we have a huge five o'clock hour, including I'm very excited about this hamburger conversation we're gonna have at five oh four. Are we gonna talking about your favorite burger in town? Mister Crown? Fine now, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Now it's cool around the sports. K T.
Speaker 1: Queints has all the sports.
Speaker 3: Ye damn straight, Hey, guys, Stars playing tonight, it's clinch night. Okay, So after that, like you said, after trivia tonight at Rollertown, Yep, Stars time, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be happening at the Brewery. We're gonna do yacht rock trivia at seven, take a date thirty and go right into Stars Hockey. It's gonna be a dollar Stars, go get it.
Speaker 3: Kyrie Irving released a video today involving him apparently at a doctor's office. It's gonna be a training facility doing lots of things. Uh, and I would like to play some audio of that. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 1: I am? Are you ready? I am?
Speaker 3: Who's ready?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 4: I'm sired of being stuck up in this matrix, running up being different places, so many faces, too many phases.
Speaker 1: I'm going through without the truth. I let a lot of time pass.
Speaker 4: Without my truth, my turn, those struggles with for us to sign, and all stuck on this row. I fout they get home. They trying to take my heart for nothing. Oh drama around my name, always talking about something. I live for freedom and then I pray for healing. I'm tired of hearing about people killing all these children, stuff being doing this. And Jesus was alive, Moses lived, and me my name is hey, I was born in the tribe. Telling this story is not yours but his mind all leaving that feeds my squad, and that the winter's tables. What a that could cause this billion dollars dreams started in my backyard.
Speaker 1: This fact is that him on soprano saxophone. I think so, yeah, he just my doctor's office. Uh not all he had the good studio set up at the hunter's office. Older actually had him in a canoe playing. Is that right? Some of the I know, some of the low t centers have recording studios and now because they're so convenient.
Speaker 2: All right, so athletes rapping, not a lot of them are good. He's good if you had told. Okay, I knew who it was, but because I was told.
Speaker 1: But when I first heard it, there was a specific rapper that I thought it was. Is there a guy that he reminded you of? Dwight Yoakum? Now that's not a good rapper. He can rap, uh. I I'll tell you what I dit. I thought he sounded a lot like j. Cole, and I think his flow sounds like Cole. And I think his vocal tamber sounds like Cole. Uh huh. It's tamber. It's h It's a word that is used to describe the tonal quality of an instrument. It's like a drum that you bang on your hip and it's.
Speaker 2: Cymbals on it, and it's just for st it's yeah.
Speaker 1: So it describes the sound quality. Have a sound like the tonal quality of the sound in the video you see Stitches because of surgery. Oh, I thought that was like a dog, a ped dog. Yeah, here's Stitches. He's a bad name for a dog.
Speaker 2: It could have probably been terrible, and I still would have loved it because I love the guy like I I love watching him play the game of basketball. It's one of the most beautiful things I've seen in athletics. Just it's a damn love letter to the game of basketball or poetry. Every time he plays, it's freaking gorgeous. Gotta be the most skillful athlete I've ever watched do anything. He's just incredible. And I love listening to him speak. I love listening to him talk. He's he's got a lot of wisdom. He's been through a hell of a lot. I think he's a great leader. I'm I just love the guy. So it could have been trash and I probably still would have loved it. Have you seen have you ever seen j Cole?
Speaker 3: Who? Uh?
Speaker 1: He can dunk right?
Speaker 3: Ad?
Speaker 1: He pretty good? Yeah? I think he was a walk on at Saint John's. I don't think he was a scholarship guy. But I've seen him play, and so it begs the question, is Kyrie a better rapper or j Cole a better basketball player? Two?
Speaker 3: One, four, Guys elsewhere, do y'all know that the Rangers have won five in a row?
Speaker 2: Yes, they're back, They're finally listening to a hitting coach.
Speaker 1: We're all back. Everyone's winning. Is this crazy? Don't you win when you play Colorado though.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to if you lost to them. They are seven and thirty five, right, they're terrible. But it's the four game set with the Astros tonight and now grom on the mound.
Speaker 1: That's it, you know what, guys, that's an Al West clash.
Speaker 3: And like, guys, let's be honest here, whatever one's talking about. NDFW is the PGA Championship, y'all know the significance of this week's golf tournament.
Speaker 1: The second major of the year. Yeah, it's the second major of the year. Tiger's in it.
Speaker 3: If Jordan Speith wins, he gets the career Grand Slam, oh, which would dunk on Rory And that.
Speaker 1: Would be incredible because I don't know that he's favored to make the cut.
Speaker 3: He's not often.
Speaker 1: If he wins the PGA Championship after most people think he might not make the cut, I think we have a real story on our hands.
Speaker 2: We're also saying that there's some playoffs. Let's go all right, Thank you Kevin for all that. That was some good sports