Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. I'm Martin Willis your host, and I have a great guest from across the Pond, Philip Kinsella, and he will be on this show. He's a longtime author. He had a UFO experience right off the bat when he's young, and we're going to talk a little bit about that in his new book, Extraterrestrial Trespassers. And our blog this week is from Charles Lear as usual a UFO encounter in a pickup truck and talks about nineteen seventy three a lot of things happening, which of course that's when the Pascagoula case was and all that. And if you're watching live, you'll see on the right hand side of the screen we now have merchandise. I had a lot of people asking me for that over the years and finally figured it out. So that link is on our website PODCASTUFO dot com. Also it's down below in the show notes, as well as in the text of any video that you're watching on this as well. So while I'm here, I'm just going to show you the cover of the book Terrestrial Trespasses, Grace, Abductions and Areas of high strangeness, and that's the book we're going to be talking about a little bit tonight, along with his own personal experiences. As I mentioned, and I want to thank everyone that helps out with the show. Anyone can do that over at podcastufo dot com. You will see there's a Patreon link, and if you're stending to our audio podcasts, thank you as well. We try to put things in the show notes, visuals and things like that. We also have a newsletter that goes out weekly on a weekly basis, so you have an idea of our upcoming guests. Next week is supposed to be Jem Harold. However, there may be a switch out. I'm not really sure for people coming up with a series, maybe on the producer and director of that. So right now, as it stands, Jim Harold will be on next week. So as I was saying, Patreon dot com, you can support us there and for just a few dollars a month or more and you can get the audios part commercial free that way. And other than that, you can also watch on our Facebook Live. Also a few other websites KGr A Radio as always and YouTube, and I think it's on there's a few others rumble and I don't know somewhere else. It's out there. So you can catch it live on all these different venues as well as of course on YouTube. You can watch any time you'd like. And without further ado, I'm bringing in our guests. Hello, Philip, welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi Martin. Thank you very much for having me on your show.
Speaker 1: Oh you're very welcome, and I'm very glad to have you on. And I've heard your name for many years, and so it's great to finally meet you. And so's Yeah, as I mentioned in the beginning, I know that you had an encounter right at a very young age, I do believe, or fairly young age, And you'd like to just tell the audience a little bit about yourself and perhaps about that encounter as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, there have been multiple encounters, roughly four. There have been many more that were at close range, but four of them I remember very well. I'm a researcher like many and an author, and I've been exploring the paranormal and UFO filed in investigations for a number of years now, I think probably about thirty five years. Does that make me an expert? No, not by any means of the word. We're still scratching around in the dark trying to find theoretical models to put together. But the main experience that happened as a kid was when I have an identical twin brother, Ronald, who has also had his own abduction at the age of thirteen. My abduction occurred at the age of twenty. But the onslaught of the arrival of this strange craft occurred when we had been thirteen and before my brother's abduction in Middlesex, England, when we've been spending some time with our maternal grandparents. They lived in a big house there, and a sunny evening, maybe late afternoon. One person criticized me and said I should have got a diying written all down, but of course we were kids. But we saw in a disc this silver orb. It was about the size of a football, and it was in the sky and it came over to where we were positioned in the back garden, because my grandparents had a very big house. It was three stories high, and there was me and my brother and our maternal grandmother in the garden and the object positioned itself roughly around where the second floor windows have been of the house above her head, and it was the most strangest thing we've ever seen. People say, UFO, well you imagine the UFO is bigger than that, but this was like the size of a football. And now, looking back, I suppose it could be related to what was commonly known as the Foo fighters back in World War Two. And it just hung there and we asked our grandmother what it was, and she said humorously, or look, the fairies have come to take a closer look at us. And we didn't know whether or not she said that to lay our fears, and she didn't seem to react to it, which was very strange. And then the object moved up and was looking through the windows and then went over the top of the house. We ran to the house, through to the hall, up the winding staircase and into the opposite side where our grandparents room were I was. I saw it moving very quickly through the sky. And that was the first major event. The abduction with myself, if that's what we call it, occurred when I was age twenty, and that was in the village of Marston More Tame and it was in the winter. And of course from then onwards, not at that point, I record everything but that saw to what they call an abduction, but there were two paths to it, one of part of it happened on a physical level of integration. That means to say that the area and the environment changed when I was in the house with my brother and my sister and our dog, and then the early hours of the morning, I found myself being taken out through the house on my back, and my body such as it was, was able to move through solid objects. And the abduction was this, and of course has made me realize years later that we may be looking at several components with regards to the UFO phenomena, especially where alien interaction is concerned. And that changed everything for me because I was led to believe that aliens were benign, lovely, and I get that from people telling me what they are, who they are, where they come from. We still don't know. But all I can tell you is that the experience itself was raw and there was no explanation to it, but had left physical marks afterwards. And what could possibly and I use that word likely, possibly been an implant in my right ear that was removed when I had years and years later the JAB and we had an experience then, and that was relayed in terrestrial trespasses. So whether or not the jab itself or the injection had some reaction to it, we don't know. But yes, there were grays involved. And also embarrassingly, I have to use this word reptilians. You know, you say to people, I was abducted by reptilians, and like back in the day, most people would reject that outright. Because when I eventually wrote the piece and it was published in a magazine but then went on to write a book years later, the publisher attracted that part because he said, well, reptilians don't figure within the UFO department, and it's like taking a vital piece of evidence out of something and saying it doesn't exist. So that was the experience in nineteen eighty nine, and it was in nineteen ninety six that I was credited with a revolutionary speculation surrounding the grays and the possible reality of what they were, what they represented. The reptilians were something of a mystery. And this then led on to Rendelsham Forest that I explored for ten years and we summed UFO there and the last major one with the appearance of three massive huge circular UFOs that arrived over our property here on the ninth of April twenty sixteen are precisely eleven fifteen pm at night. And that was incredible and that that would that panned out in a very strange way. But Martin, we still don't know what we're dealing with. Well, well, I like.
Speaker 1: I like that part because I think that's a very honest, a very honest part. And you know, I mean, when you think about the whole you know situation, there's too many people out there that claim they know, you know, they know what it is, and you know, that's I think that's a big mistake.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, and we have to use theoretical content. Now, going back to the abduction back in nineteen eighty nine, and what puzzled me more than anything was that I come into the house after coming back from work from the train. It was winter, it was dark, and our house was quite large in the village of Marston Marteine outside of Bedfordshire. And when I walked into the hall and I went into the kitchen, we had a large kitchen, a kitchen, diner, and then there was a big conservatory opposite. I just laid myself against the counter, looking out upon the hall that i'd just come through. My brother was in front of me, standing directly in front of me in the dining area, so he didn't have a view of the hall of where I was, and my sister was to my far left, and our dog was in the front by the breakfast bar. And the atmosphere started to change. It was almost electric, and I could feel the hairs on my arms going up, and the dogs started to react. And of course where had come up from our house, there was a driveway. And my brother then did something very strange and odd. He just looked at me and then he raised his head to the ceiling and he said, there's going to be an earthquake, or Grandma's going to die, or there was no earth coase. And our maternal grandmother at that point had still been very much alive. But he froze that way. Yet he froze that way. And when I was my attention out to the hall, the atmosphere had changed to her like an electric feel to it, if that's the right word to use. And when my attention was focused out to the hall, that was most of it was glass. There was this light that was coming up that was quite bright and white, and I thought that my mother at that point had come back from her work shift early, and the car was coming up the drive. But the light increased in intensity. And as this happened, the dog was going crazy, and the glass to the front of the door seemed to be manipulated, moving, becoming pliable. I'm standing there with my brother frozen in front of me. I didn't know what my sister was doing, whether or not she was frozen or I have no idea. It all happened so quickly, and through this light which was affecting the panels of the door, this small being that was about three foot in height, diminutive in nature. It had a big what I thought was a motorcycle helmet on its head. It was all black. Of course, it wasn't a motorcycle helmet. It just was referenced that the cranium was bigger than the body. And it stepped through the pliable glass that went back to normal, and it shot ahead into the room that my brother and I had shed then, a big room that was bedroom and a study, and we had a shower next to it, showering next to it, and my brother snapped out of his chance, and I shouted, there's an intruder in the house. And then immediately this thing shot from the far left in the hall corner where our room was, and then across the hall, up the stairs and disappeared, and I screamed, there's an intruder in the house. And I pulled out a knife from the drawer, and we searched the house and there was nothing there. And it was then in the early hours of the morning that the abduction occurred. And shall I explain that? Sure? Yeah? Yeah, wait you to hear yep. So I found myself laying on my back in the hall where this thing had originally come through, floating on my back and my head facing the kitchen dining room area door that way, and I was started to being pulled forward by some unknown force. And I'm awake, and I'm thinking, well, I shouldn't be here. Am I having an obe or something like that? But I have my full faculties, and as I'm going through the door, I'm wondering what I can get through glass. I mean, it's happening, right, And then it's like being pulled directed on my back towards the conservatory and then out into the garden. I saw the dog asleep in the corner. He didn't react to anything that was going on with me, and I'm like, well, I'm awake, I'm here, but I got no control. As I came out into the garden, I was lifted up because I was on my back, and then lifted up to a point where I'm up and I'm looking into the sky and incredibly ridiculously, there are lots of lights going past, and I'm thinking, well, they're all here. Is undebatable, it's you know, the UFOs are real. But there was one object that was stationary, a larger one. It looked like a dirty, silvery gray, and as soon as I clocked it, I felt myself being pulled up to it, like being on a roller coaster when you just take about taking a dip. You got that feeding in your your solar plexus. And it was faster and faster than I blanked out the next part. There's two more parts, quite interesting, and very very quickly. Here I found myself in a small room. It was like a medical room. It was semi dark. There was some light coming directly to my front but to the left, and there were some fixtures that seemed to be molded into the floor. But I was on a bed, and embarrassingly, I was naked and I couldn't move up. Stunned when I woke up because it was hot, but I realized two things. When I looked to my right, I was horrified to see these very tall, huge, reptilian type beings. And at the same token, I felt there was something I had been placed in the lower party anatomy that I could feel within the lower abdonomal area. It was pulsating, and at that point I just freaked, like, you know, what is happening to me. But these beings, whatever they were, and I've had people telling me what they are, where they come from, even their rank and their serial number and their names, forget it, I'm out of here, but they exuberated this intense fear degradation. It's almost as if I was just a piece of meat, and I started to scream. At that point. When I looked again, they had gone and whatever had been inserted was being retracted mechanically. I assume I didn't see anything taking it out. And then there was this small gray that appeared from that opening in front of me to the left where the light source was and came forward and the straps released. I was told to dress, so I picked up my garments, put them on, and I wanted to get out. And the thing, this small cream colored gray, took me to that left area, which was a corridor. We came to a wall I thought was a wall. I had the image of a head. Sorry, I had the image of a tree in my head. I didn't know what that was about. And then the opening was there. It was like it was a door that just suddenly opened and I could see the village from my height. The gray wanted me to leave, and I got upset and it was almost like I was pushed. And as I came down to the ground. There is the last part, which is more interesting, I think because another research. I found a connection here. When I came down to the ground with two other grays beside me, I was ordered not to look at them, but in front of me was another gray and it was standing where our pond area was, and there was another smaller craft under it. And It's like, what on earth is going on with me? What is happening to me? I can't believe I've just been up there and I've seen that, but this gray is more muscular, its face is more pronounced. It is a gray, but it's wearing a one piece uniform, and it has this pointed hat on its head that seemed to be quite smart with in conjunction with its uniform, and it had his arms folded. It wore knee length boots. I could still see him now clearly, and he's looking at me really angry, like really angry. And I'm like floating there again, three feet off the floor because I'm a little bit more elevated than him. Always three feet, always through glass, always this whole theme, and I'm like, I wanted to punch him. I wanted to really hit him, but I couldn't move. And I thought, right, I'm going to ask you a question, and you're going to answer it. How the hell I'm able to get through locked and bolted doors? And I knew that, you know, if I had an answer, I would tell people this is real. And he looked shocked, and then he started to slowly lift his head up to the underneath of his uh this object and a rasp in this unintelligible electronic rasping sound, And at that point I came crashing back through the glass and threw into my room, came back into my body, I assume because I came up, I had a nosebleed and had to sort myself out, and very lastly, very quickly. The next day, my brother examined me because the event really upset me. I had continuous nose bleeds. They were going to cauterize that two years later, had three triangular marks behind my right ear that we tried to take pictures off with a self developing codec camera that wouldn't develop three marks on my right arm, and I found it difficult to walk, and I also had problems with my right ear. That was also connected with the doctors who suggested and asked if I had been abducted by aliens and the truth of God. But a researcher the very last bit now had discovered that. That's why I say that when you have an experience, however strange it is, don't you know, people add some check No, never have done what the gray had been doing at the last part of the production. When I asked it how the hell I was able to get through locktonbol Door's material, it looked shocked and raised its head up, well it did. It was mimicking what my brother had done in the dining area that night when he said there's going to be an earthquake or Grandma's going to die. Now you tell me, Martin, what the hell that is about. And another research I reckon there's some kind of folk law, maybe a change of timelines from these entities wherever they come from. So that was that, and at that point then I was traumatized. But then I w to find out the truth whether or not you know, these things exist, where they come from, why they're here, and yeah, So through a continuous thinking about this, it was nineteen ninety six where this thought came into my head about the Grays. It was like a download the only time ever, if that's what they call it, because it's like an opening within the psyche. And of course they published the article in the Alien's Encounter called Spirits in a Material World. So that was the major part of the abduction that I am embarrassed and I was then to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Well I understand. I mean, it's if the average person is listening to this, you know, they would think, oh man, that is just crazy. Yeah, but when you pay attention to the subject. Do you hear it long enough? You know, like when I very first started looking into this, I didn't think there was anything too any of you know, what these people were saying, to be honest with you, And you know, after all these years of hearing it, there's so many people that claim the same, very similar type of situations that it's hard not to you know, it's hard not to look at it seriously, and it seems like a traumatic event. And also I've said this a number of times on my show over the years, that I feel with like something like this was actually happening to me, I don't think I could function in the world. I think I would just want to curl up in a ball somewhere and hope that it never happens again, you know, I mean, I can't imagine the emotional part of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I think also this had a kind of like a knock on effect because at that point I was very structured, very grounded, and I wanted to find out what this was because when people spoke about UFOs and aliens, I always assumed that it was on a very physical level of integration. And this then led into the theoretical aspect of interdimensional contact, but where from? You know, what are we looking at?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And this then led into areas of the psyche, the human brain, consciousness, and then exploring those facets. So that fired up shortly after my maternal grandmother had passed over because I had some experiences and people say, well, did the UFO experiences we call it UFO have some kind of knock on effect with regards to that. What I couldn't tell you. All I can tell is when I was a kid, I knew things. So this then led further into me investigating and not happy with the way that the current viewpoint of viewrphology was being taken in terms of well the nuts and poltse nature. What we have to understand is that this phenomena is able to enter our realm in a kind of physical way, but also disperse in a non physical way. So there seems to be two aspects, and I think that's why we're trying to look at the intertermensional hypothesis but also trying to work out how that has achieved. And this then led years and years later into you know, it's not just about UFOs here or psychic phenomena or the other side or life after death or consciousness. This also brings into the fray other errors such as cryptozoology, and there does seem or appear to be connections within sasquatch, dogmen and other elements of the paranormal. They seem to have this this theme about them. And this is very disturbing, you know, because when you want to get close to the phenomena, you know, it eludes our sense of reality. It comes in, it interacts with us, and then leaves no hardly any proof. But it does traumatize the individual or individuals. So I think this is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I had a relative basically described to me, and this is a very sensitive person, So describe to me what sounded just like an abduction. But he said, but the strangest thing, he said, he could see him rising up to the ceiling, going through the ceiling, through the roof, and then up above to a craft. He goes, Nobody ever says anything like that, do they? And I said, no, no, no, no one ever talks. But people do, people do, And it defies what we know. You know, everything is about vibration, you know, and maybe there's some type of way we can go through matter, you know. I mean, it's a very it's a very hard thing to picture and understand and.
Speaker 2: Believe that it will be done. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the same thing is with when you talk about interdimensional and you know, there's there's a lot of things that that would answer.
Speaker 2: Yes and and literally with regards to what we represent as the human because I believe now that there are two parts to us. One is the biological structure and one is the second body, the astral connect And it's possible that wherever this force comes from, whatever they're doing is they are bringing the real you into their locale so that their interaction is then made possible. We found this through nd reports near death experiences, where someone has a near death episode, they cross over to the other side, the realm is more real than the one they left behind. Communication is achieved through telepathy, and if the body, the corporeal self is left and diseased, in a lot of cases, when the person returns from that interdimensional level of reality, when they come back into the body, the body is in a lot of cases healed. So we can see that the composites of the astral and the biological, I think are important, and the grays that we look at them. They appear to come across as non productive species. They cannot reproduce, and therefore the big question is why are they interested in reproduction hybridization. I didn't see that, but you hear a lot about this, and this gave away a few signs about what possibly could be going on with regards to a species that may have self replicated itself out of creation. Now, now with this subject, you're going to go real, you get real deep. And they always say, you know, try and stay away from yourpology because once you get involved in it, it's like you go down that rabbit hole and it's like this here is trying so hard to hold onto reality. But I think after a while, structurally in terms of our thinking as intelligence, because we are an intelligent species, we're a clever species, there is this kind of like non acceptance in gullibility but also an acceptance in terms of how you're seeing things which our system is telling us does not exist. And yet you're wondering, well, either I'm lying or you're lying. So I wanted to find out which of those was a reality. And we can see this because within the UFO or UAP Department of Study, the system that we serve is so it pains to systematically deny the existence of this reality, and the question is why. And that is interesting because I think that if the system was to tell the public, it's not just about spacemen or ships coming from another planet. We're talking about something far more complexed, and I think something this system is fully aware of or not able to control. So that that that's another angle that we are looking at in terms of the phenomena as to why it's being suppressed, Why this denial, it's bizarre. We have some ideas though. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the things I've heard, you know, a partlation is that the Greater kind of like worker beat m you know, because people describe them often as like non empathetic or just kind of no like just doing their job, you know, type of thing. And I wonder what you thought about that.
Speaker 2: They seem to be very Yeah, yeah, Martin, I agree that they've come across as very prosaic. They don't seem to have any emotion or awareness of self identity. Now, what's interesting and also frightening is that the way that we're going as a human species is that I think our system wants us to end up the same way. They don't want us to be individual. They want to know what we're thinking. And it's possible that these grays are perhaps the end result of a genesis's gone wrong. That means to say, if they have replicated themselves through the active cloning, that the original copy themselves have removed themselves from the process of incarnation reincarnation. I've said, there's another part to this where we are unique in the terms of what we represent as a species, as the human, and we don't know yet enough about the human to warrant answering that. But one thing we do know is that we are so far removed from the whole of nature completely, and even the paranormal it would seem, because they all seem to operate on an intermensional level. And yet we are so unique. So the grays are interested in what we represent, our thoughts, our emotions, are feelings, colour, tastes, smell, aging things that they have been denied. So whether or not they are a force or a worker force, as you quite rightly said, that is doing the bidding for something else. Well, we may not have seen this something else, you know, with regards to the ultimate agenda. But I kept thinking why the hybridization program. What do they want in terms of cross breeding, perhaps possibly a human with a gray Is it something to do with the spark of awareness of spirit that we have that they are denied. Are they wanting on some level to bring us into their domain so that this interaction between flesh, bone, material and spirit can be connected on some level. We're not sure, and that's like way out there, but I believe that they are interested in us and what makes us so unique, because they seem to be devoid of that and they perhaps want that back something they have lost themselves. And interestingly, the last point here, going back into Antidavilian cultures in terms of the Acadianist Samarian and especially of course the wonderful and late z Isahran's work within the Acadian of Samarian Texas, that our gods originally created us apparently allegedly first of all, not to be able to reproduce, and that was linked with en Li Lilenki. And what's interesting is that they allowed the human to reproduce. But what's to say that these so called gods did not themselves create another species that could not reproduce, and that species has somehow in terms of perhaps in a remote viewing way, remote influence way, or astral projection way, have found a planet that can reproduce. So a bit like Prometheus is like them coming to find us, and we're trying to find them. And so there's a number of theoretical aspects we can take towards this. It doesn't mean to say that we have the answers, but one of the things that we do know is that the phenomena continually eludes us. It's smart, The intelligence behind it is smart. It hides within the corners. One minute they come forward and we hear stories of them being wonderful friends, people having wonderful journeys with them. I've never experienced that myself, and others that have very disturbing encounters with them. And even to the point which we know when someone has had an abduction where the person being abducted is seeing their dead relatives on board that craft, alleged craft or perhaps that stationary point that's being held to bring you into their domain, so to speak. That's very interesting. It all are there for.
Speaker 1: So I have to tell you, I have to tell you and come clean a little bit about something that happened here. But it's kind of funny and that is when I went to record this show. By accident, I hit live and we were live this whole time. So and we have a you know, a good, good size audience watching considering it's another scheduled time. But I wanted to thank everyone that's in the in the chat and thanks for joining us on this unscheduled event because this was going to be a pre recorded show and then released at the normal time at seven o'clock. So I apologize for that. But also I do thank thank you Stella for your donation here. And also there was a question someone asked if you were related to Michael. Is that your twin brother Michael?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, is there a Michael You're related to?
Speaker 2: Only a great nephew. That's all I'm connected.
Speaker 1: I see, okay, all right, So there may be some questions that come up, you know, in the chat. And again, thank you all for being here, people watching on Facebook and YouTube and whatever other site. I see another unusual site that we have connected here. And but anyway, it's not the schedule time, but I appreciate everyone being here. Maybe you know, it's working out, so there's a lot of people watching, so maybe this is a good time for me to do my show.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, I have to thank you, Martin, because I am in the United Kingdom and you know it's slowly creeping up to quarter to ten here, so I am grateful. But you know, with regards to the phenomena itself, again, for me, we still don't know what we're dealing with. We only have theoretical content those models that we've been working on. And as I said before, it's interesting because it's not just about euphology or aliens as we call them. Because my argument has been, well where are they? If you can tell me, Martin, which pub they're hanging out, Let's go down there and have a talk with them, because we need a real deep conversation with them. But they elude us. But I think what's happening here is that the Telltale signs are linked apparently and allegedly with the Pentagon because of what's been going on at the moment, and with regards to David Grush, now, a lot of that is quite interesting and I do and you know, I have to say, I do believe the guy and what he's been going through. But every single time someone of authority of rank comes forward, there's a big hammer that comes down to silence them. And that to me is very interesting because that's not just you know, if we want disclosures saying well UFOs exist, Yeah, fine, yay, they're there and aliens. But the more complex question that we will start to ask is, hang on just a minute. You told us that is the system that they didn't exist, and now you're admitting that they're here. So what's the next stage to this? Where are they coming from? Wh hear? And why do we have these cases of abduction? And it's got to be said here as well too. People don't like it, but it's the truth. You know, cattle mutilation and in some cases the other mutilation. You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, because there are disturbing elements also that connects with this, and looking at areas of skin walk garage and of course the ancient curse that was allegedly placed upon the area tells us that human consciousness, this is another ara I've been looking into, is more powerful than we are led to believe. Opening of dimensions of awareness, that type of thing, and this will tell us a lot more about why it is systematically that we live by a system, which is absolutely intent in bringing us down, in subjugating human consciousness, in narrowing our field frequency of awareness, not letting us know about our true genus, our true place within the universe, not just that hiding, secreting all of the evidence which suggests otherwise. So I think and feel that it's possible that the system that we serve knows a lot more than we do. And when I say the system, I'm not talking about our governments or the Senate. I'm talking about those hidden members within the elite. It's possible that they are aware of how to summon these things, or more about them at least anyway. And this is why the human has been told, no, don't use your mind, fear it, because the churches used to indoctrinate that fear in you, and you were a witch if you thought outside the box, and you were drowned and burned and made an example of We can see this occurring today, and that's quite interesting because it doesn't mean to say all that we're creating this within our minds. What I'm saying is that our minds are gateways doorways. A consciousness is a filter, rather like the Internet, like the signals through a mobile phone network system that we all have access to a pool of consciousness. And yet we've been blinded by the system. Not just within yourphology, cryptozoology or eralements of the power ormal, we have been blinded and let down this very narrow and eventual cul de suck in the way that we're trying to understand reality and what's going on. Still know, the system says, just get on with your work, do a job you hate doing, pay your textes, keep quiet, do as told, and then die. So you know it's crazy, right Martin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now you just sort of touched a little bit on something that you know, you hear often that people not people, you know, some people I guess you know Loue al Zana talks about it. Perhaps even in the government may believe that these things there's a demonology asked back to it. And you know, what are your thoughts on on that part? I mean, I I think, like you said, we don't really know what these things are. I mean, that's really the bottom line. But you know, I mean that is that in one of the.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely yes, we have to be open to all forms of consideration. The danger is to put yourself in a bracket and say this is what it is, and it's okay to believe in that, but be very careful, because I've always said before, be very extremely careful, because we have to be open to all forms of consideration, all forms of speculation. If someone says, no, Philip, you're wrong, Okay, fine, then I'm wrong. But the way I see it is that I am open to all of those areas of research material. Now that's interesting about the demonic. Now let's take the dogmin for an instant for instance. Let's take that as an example. Some people believe that and giveness within cryptozology because when you get involved in neupology, there's so many ologies, but it will find you being let down these other areas. Now with the dogmen, there was a case here in England by my good friend and best any author and wonderful cryptosologist and neupologist, Paul Sinclair, where some people saw a dogman here in England which would be considered a werewolf, and as it stood up and it's terrifying way, it was wearing an ear ring. It's wearing an ear ring. So the question is, okay, so we have dogmen, we have sasquatch that have glowing eyes that can mind speak with the individuals that encounter them. We have the grays that can communicate through telepathy as well too, through mind to mind. And there is also this connection with missing time and also of displacement of time, where people disappear in them reappear again or sadly in most cases their bodies and under mysterious circumstances. So when you talk about the demonic aspect of it, what we think of demonic is perhaps the way that we see the ancient way of it, like a devil with a pitchfork and the horns. I think perhaps in this modern terminology, the force itself is raw and could possibly be definitely into dimensional and trying to find a way bridging a gap back into the material world. Because these forces can't remain in our environment for very long periods of time. This has proven, so when they come in it has to be quick and they go out, but they're able to physically integrate with this environment before they go out, And I think that you're correct in terms of then matching the density or energy vibrations from their realm they lower it into ours. So there's a connection to be had. So yes, we have to consider that. And I did think about that postulate one of those theories with regards to the reproduction process, perhaps through the hybridization program of this force trying to ingest and create itself and then bypass into our realm. I met doctor David Jacobs many years ago. We had a long chat, and he is of the opinion that they are here now walking among us. And I, you know, Brandon Frugal, I've never met the man, the good Man himself, but he says the same. And you find that things get really, really weird and strange. And lastly, to finish this off here, one of the disturbing elements with regards to the UFO Department, not just the so called appearance of creatures that come from the depths of our conscious minds within mythology, the werewolf, the dogman, the sasquatch. But there's a toy like quality, an element, especially within the UFO Department of Investigations, almost like this kind of like childlikeness to it, which is very disturbing. And that's eras we're still looking into. So whether or not we are dealing with a force that is as old as the universe, that has molded itself into our mythology. Of course, Dr Jack Valley has said very much the same thing. We don't know, but what we do know is that when you get involved within youropological research, cryptosology, or elevates the paranormal, you will find that you're led and drawn into these other areas, as though another deeper part of you is trying to say to you, hey, look, you know, look at this area, look there, see what's happening there. Whereas there's been a divide, a deliberate divide with each category, which then makes it more difficult for us to put those dots together to find out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Right now, we have a couple of questions that came in here, and I thought, I put this one up in particular right now, and why is it working here?
Speaker 2: We are?
Speaker 1: What do you think about the recent paper in hypothesis written by academics of plasma being non human, non biological life form living in our thermostrophic atmosphere or food fighters, et cetera. And I before you answer that, I'd like to reference what I've heard alu el Zuondo and I had him on a little while ago, a few weeks ago, and I do believe I asked him this question and because he basically says something along the lines what if something has been here? What if we're not the top of the food chain, but it's been with us all along? And you know what I mean. So that's kind of along the same, you know. And we have another question after that, so we just also have to watch our time here we get about another yeah, okay, twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. So it's like the Thing the film The Thing, John Copps is the Thing. I mean that the thing itself molded itself into our reality by copying biological matter. And I think that this force is able to come in and obviously replicate itself in this way. That's an air been working into the plasma. Subject is very interesting. I think that wasn't it Robert was it Temple who wrote a book about this, about this plasma being out in space and it's huge, and it's covering parts of the Moon and the Earth, and there are two clouds of it that is able to they think, replicate life. So that is a distinct possibility that there is energy that's intelligence that has some kind of what we consider organic but biomaterial intelligence, and that is very interesting as well. That is an area that must be looked into because that I've read about that very complicated. Also dealing with areas of the sun creating plasma, So looking at the planets, because we think everything's out there, but it could be within the structuring of the universe, beyond that subatomic level of reality and into the deeper, finer aspects of what we consider is space. So yes, absolutely, I'm all for that as well. Absolutely, brain starting to hurt a little, will be pleasant with out. It will be pleasant with out. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a fascinating Here's another question here, let's see, and this is from Terrence for both of us, I guess it is what are we all doing here? We really want to know that. What are they doing here? What are we doing here? Why do you think we are racing towards technology away from spirituality? I think that, you know, I mentioned this a number of times that on this show I had an astrophysicist named Jeffrey Bennett, and you know he said that his fellows a NASA when he worked there, you know, they water cooler talk would say, you know, we have to get through the bottleneck of technology without blowing ourselves up, and any other species that has done this shame exact thing will be traveling with start, you know, will be searching and traveling.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that there is this agenda if I may just point this out, and it's no conspiracy. Whatever is controlling behind the scenes here on Earth at the moment cannot be human if we think about it. It seems to me that the powers that we are trying to thwart spirituality, they're trying to disrupt our minds into a chaos, as though we're not allowed to think. Every time something good comes along, they will bring something even worse around the corner. And the big question of us as the human has always eluded me, and I've been looking for that like everyone else. Why are we're here? What's our purpose? You know? Where do we derive from? And a system that we serve that is just giving us the Sunday School version, and that's quite happy when it comes to faith because faith has no real scientific conviction. They're happy to go along with that. But when it comes to asking the right questions, and any politician cannot be trusted, I can assure you are nearly all of them. So it's like going around in a circle. So all you want is to be told the truth, but all you get back is untruths or half truths. And this is the frustrating part about it. But I agree, and I do feel that there is a force here, an ancient force that does not have the humans interest at heart. Maybe where that food's food surplus. I don't know that energetically, who knows, but it seems to me like we're trapped and very quickly here. Someone said to me once, oh, in spiritualism, which I believe in the afterlife and so on and so forth, but they said, oh, we write our charts what we come down. Really, they come into Auschwitz, third world countries, war torn countries. You're telling me that the soul will come through that experience. Something's gone wrong and this is what we're trying to look at, and it's very interesting. So I agree totally. I think that this war on spirituality and it is a silent war because the system knows how to play us all psychologically. They know about that up there. Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: This is just a statement. It's an invite to Joshua Tree as you and your lovely brother Ronald from a fellow bred that's from Nadia. Here's another question here in just a second, and this question is from Tony.
Speaker 2: Thank you Tony.
Speaker 1: Do you think about the phenomenon introducing itself to you once you took an interests as Chris Bledsoell does talk.
Speaker 2: About absolutely, a very good point absolutely on well, when the phenomena becomes aware of view or you it, it seems to have a connection and it's like a drug. It's like it pulls you in. So Paul Sinclair, again from Benton up north here in England, says that when you become aware of it, it becomes aware of you. There's a connection. We're trying to find the distinction of what makes those people not with we're all special or all unique, but those people targets, if I use that word lightly to this phenomena, What is it about them? Are they operating differently in the system that we serve? Sends out it's those on those other levels of inter dimensional connection to check you out. Who knows? We don't know, So I think there is this is This is in the Terrestrial Trespasses and in a new book I'm working on with regards to the spiritual aspects that has to be brought into the fray, which is quite interesting. So there's a war, and it just tells us something is trying to keep us flat and low, justesn't want us to know. Hmm.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I've heard a number of people that you know, claim they have well they call themselves experiences or you know that, claim they have had abductions during their life, that it as they get older in life, it stops and you know, you know, older adulthood, say, you know, after their thirties or something like that. And I just wondered if you had heard that type of thing. I'm sure you have looked into other people claiming similar things to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, so well, the last encounter that we had with UFOs was on the ninth of April twenty sixteen, at eleven to fifteen pm at night. There was no more offen that. I think they probably considered myself and my twin brother a couple of old washed out oh has been So I do have a sense of humor. You have to have a sense of humor here, yeah, Martin, because you know I have one. Yeah, it's like that, Oh my god. So yeah, I agree. I think that perhaps there's something about our energy that diminishes that probably they can't see your light as clearly as before. Maybe they've had done with you. But there obviously is some kind of genealogical and intergenerational connection. And another author, I no brilliant man, Steve has been, has said the same thing with regards to the abduction program.
Speaker 1: So we only get about five minutes here or four minutes actually, So your twin brother, were you always openly speaking with Ronald about that?
Speaker 2: In Ronald speaking to you about this, absolutely, and what's very wonderful is it? Well not so wonderful, But the last experience had been documented with the UFOs on that ninth of Raye Paul encounter at least to filmed them as well to the have been analyzed. Thank goodness for that, because you want to bring it to the table and show people and say check it out, it's all yours. Just do what you need to do. I want the truth. So yeah, my brother has always been open and very connected in terms of us trusting one another, very openly, very honestly, and that's the way that we deal with it. Unfortunately, within yourphology, it's not I'm so I've got to said, it's not a red carpeted situation here with let's collect our guns and having best performance. It's about the research, it's about the truth. It's not about the identity or the individual. It's fine if you're doing something and you're helping and you're moving towards that movement, but so many times other people are trying to knock you off your pedestal or bring you down. Fine, fine, But what we're after here is the truth. That's what we want, the ultimate truth, and that's passion that drives within the very essence and being of what you are. Because we have been lied to, all of us have been led to, and we want to know why that is. And there's a lot of shady areas that we need to investigate. They were still investigating, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I agree with that, you know, that's all I just want to know. That's why I did the show. And the last question we only have a couple of minutes here, is do you believe it's a possibility that because you're an identical twin that you two have been studied?
Speaker 2: No, I think that we are all of interest to them twins or not. If we take the war and of course we were going to detail, but medical connections within Alschwitz twins were selected as well as well as other people. So no, I think we were just perhaps of interest to them to some slight degree. I don't know. It doesn't make a special As I said, we're all special, we're all important. You believe that, man, That's what they said in American You believe that, man. I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Did you were there? There was never a situation where you were both abducted at the same time.
Speaker 2: Though, right, No, no, yeah, not as far, not as far as we are aware, Kathleen Mardin. Kathy Mardin does consider that that is a possibility with us, but we have no clear many and memory. And I can only report what I know. I can't add or embellish upon information, and I won't. I see.
Speaker 1: That's good because you don't need to embellish. I say this all the time, you know, I mean, there's so many real things going on people don't need to embellish. And even if it was a percentage of you know, a story that happened, you know, I mean, there's so many crazy things going on. No one needs to make the money.
Speaker 2: Oh no, just just report it as it happens changed nothing, and then you'll find that eventually you can try and put the bits, a few bits together, not all of them. We're still trying to that even to this day. Is a nightmare. But it's exciting and it shows as it gives us hope because we are more, much more than just flesh and blood with a cell by date. Oh my god, it gives us hope.
Speaker 1: That's right, right. It's been a real pleasure, Philip. I really enjoyed having on the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Good luck with your book, the books.
Speaker 1: Up here on the screen here, trust your trespassors, the grays, abductions and areas of high strangeness.
Speaker 2: You've been wonderful. Thank you so much. You have been the star. Thank you so much. And to your viewers as well, to God bless them all.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, take care, bye bye bye. Now, all right, we'll see you next week. It could be with it could be with Jim Harold, but also it could be with another group of people. I'm just not positive at this time. And thank you all for paying attention watching the show, and remember keep your eyes to this guy.