Speaker 1: It is with a heavy heart that we come to you today. I Dylan, he pat Hey, and she Ruby I do, and also Kaylin, who has the most to say about the situation. Oh yeah, we are not going to be doing ABC's The Bachelor because there will be no show to watch.
Speaker 2: And I think I put it very eloquently. The bachelorette decided to turn her condo into a WWE SmackDown without telling anybody, and she's a horrible burst.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there are so many disgusting things that are in the periphery of this and in the eye of the storm being the WWE SmackDown moment that we all saw on Twitter or the rags, wherever you saw it. It was everywhere.
Speaker 2: By the way, it was in a police report three years ago, I guess the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: So that's what one of the disgusting things that I want to talk about, because let's I want to like get the lay of the land for anybody who doesn't know mom talk and Mormon wives and all that stuff. But Bet brings up something that I did want to address, which is Disney despite and that little mouse and tinker Bell flying over the logo. They're one of the most disgusting organizations to make us a lot of money. What are you talking about? And and okay, so I want to play the Good Morning America tape, which is just the most delicious thing. I love it so much. But first let's talk about Taylor Frankie Paul, her her casting on this show being a form breaking thing. So Ruby Taylor Frankie Paul could be described as a white trash, right, and that's why they hired her to helmet franchise because it had been so.
Speaker 3: Boring your words, not much, I got where.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But but she is, she's white trash and a mess.
Speaker 3: I would go with the ladder comfortably.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? And so what's the lay of the land? Child wise? She has three children.
Speaker 2: From eight different guys, from eight different don't even know how that's possible.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a biological marvel. But but break down what's going on with her children?
Speaker 3: So each father claimed a limb, and then the eight got to eight and.
Speaker 1: They got it.
Speaker 3: So she is no we Taylor Franky Paul TFP came into my ether. She was part of a group of people that did dances on TikTok and then they also happened to start lightly swinging with each other's husbands. One of the husbands fell in love with Taylor. They all had to stop swinging. Everybody found out about it. She broke the scandal. She was drinking a lot. We met her.
Speaker 1: Sorry, let me stop you there. She's the she was involved in the scandal, and she's the one that came clean about the scandal.
Speaker 3: I might be wrong on the coming clean part, but I'm pretty sure that it Like, no, no, she did not break it herself, but the way that it broke made it look like she was the only one like doing it, and she kind of took the fall for it. And she was like everybody else was kind of fucking involved with this.
Speaker 2: She was like the main TikToker. This is right in the uh, right in the middle of COVID, everyone's staring at the phones, the growth of TikTok, and she was one of those I guess TikTok accounts.
Speaker 1: Well, how big was this compared to like a tiger king? Was it big?
Speaker 3: This was like a if you're online, this was huge. Oh yeah, this is a really big deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she has three different children.
Speaker 3: Well, so we met her, like she Mormon Wives started out, I'm sorry for the crime with the bodycam footage of the police.
Speaker 2: She just got arrested for hitting a new guy or not arrived.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's the same night that this horrific video that's resurfaced now from Dakota. We met her with the bodycam footage of the cop arriving. So she is belligerent, she you know, piece her pants in the cop car. She is crying. It's a horrible mess.
Speaker 1: So we started out the franchise with the bodycam footage of this night. Correct, Okay, now Dakota, real piece of shit, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well, can I point out a coup. I don't know the man, but I can say keeping this video close to the vest for just that right moment in time, you're a rat where you can sell this. And I'd love to see that number that he got for this from TMC. She probably got seventeen grand I bet and now I guarantee it has six zeros behind it. Oh to break up Disney and the Bachelor franchise like this, and TMC to be able to break this, I guarantee it was five hundred thousand. Guarantee.
Speaker 1: We'll be help us.
Speaker 3: I hope it was as horrible as that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because in order to do that, think about this, you're fucking yourself. You're the baby daddy of one of her spawn. She goes on the Bachelor and then makes a ton of money. Then you know, there's the steps that go, there's dancing with the Stars or whatever else. She's gonna make money for the next five years. Why would you destroy that. You already know what she did. Yeah, you've looked at the video. You know what she's capable of. Why sell that out unless it's a huge bunch of a huge grip of money, right, Okay, So you're shooting yourself in the foot.
Speaker 1: Financially, so he has one child with her, and then she has two children before him, correct, Okay, okay, So and.
Speaker 2: You're not helping the kids. Remember we're three years out. This was financially driven from his point. There is no other reason to release this video. It's not for the safety of the kids. It's not looking out for anybody else.
Speaker 1: Financially motivated, right, Okay, So this video comes out and ABC it's a little bit like an NFL team knowing that somebody knocked out a woman in an elevator. But they're really they're just they really good at finding gaps, so they they try their best to keep them employed, keep the train on the tracks. And then when there's video evidence you Unlike NFL teams, I would say NFL teams have more honor and integrity, they go, Okay, you're fired. What ABC did was let's put her on Good Morning America because we know this video is coming out and let's see what the public is saying.
Speaker 2: So the video was released. What when was the video officially? When did it hit the ground?
Speaker 3: Twenty?
Speaker 2: The video like the.
Speaker 1: World?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well like three two days ago.
Speaker 2: Two days ago night. When did you do the Good Morning America interview?
Speaker 1: I think the same day or the next morning.
Speaker 2: Had the World to day after. Okay, so she's doing damage control, Yeah, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: I just want to know the content, I think, and forgive if we got that wrong, getting the comments and let us know. But I think Disney either knew that it was coming and they got around Good Morning America, or it had come and they got her on Good Morning America. Regardless of the sequence of the nesting doll, they were doing damage control.
Speaker 2: So Michael Strahan couldn't couldn't repair her pr No, he could not.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was. It was not given to Michael Strahan, who does a great job at humiliation ritual segments.
Speaker 2: So he did a great job with Chris Hansen. I mean Chris, who's the bachelor guy. It got fired Chris Harrison.
Speaker 1: Harrison, yeah, right, right right.
Speaker 2: He thought he was going to save his ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see it later, buddy. Oh so, by the way, what's going on with Savannah Guthrie's grandma? So as she's still.
Speaker 2: Missing, they're doing the genealogy thing where they're actually reaching out to twenty three and meters. Those are private companies. What's the other one?
Speaker 1: So the Insistra dot com.
Speaker 2: They want their database so that they can start working out because they have DNA, so they it's not a match to anybody in the actual prison system.
Speaker 1: Oh god it.
Speaker 2: So what you do is you go out and you try and see if it matches a great grandfather, and then you start whittling your way back to anybody in Tucson.
Speaker 1: Okay, love it, love it.
Speaker 2: And that's if that DNA that they have is even matching the glove of the person that was in that house. If the glove don't fit, you must have quit. All right, And let me give that advice to any defense attorney. If you can somehow cleverly rhyme something to stupid people, you can get your client off.
Speaker 1: I think that's such a good point. All right. I want to Rubes, do you have clarifying information?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: So this is even more at Disney, is that that little mouse needs to be taken out. So she went on GMA. Actually, I believe when there were allegations that she had abused for children, do damage control of those, and she was like, I've been facing abuse. I've been facing all sorts of abuse, not saying that she hasn't. And then I believe that after that interview is when the video populated and we saw everything.
Speaker 1: Okay. The thing that I'm trying to get at, though, is that the Good Morning America appearance happened twenty four hours beforehand. There is zero, zero chance that Disney did not know there was a video call they so they knew there was a video, and they knew that it was coming, all right.
Speaker 2: I bet they knew that video because I bet I bet A lawyer for Dakota reached out to Disney store and see they can't legally get blackmailed into buying a video. I bet he fucked up. There's gonna be a movie about this. I guarantee her documentary. Yeah, I guarantee he tried to buy have them buy it to save the season. And they can't do that because they that would be a whole cushat.
Speaker 1: Whole another kettle off.
Speaker 2: That's right, they can't be buying that shit.
Speaker 1: Well, let's do this really quickly. So she appeared on Good Morning America and I want to listen. It's about two minutes and fifteen seconds. We can stop and start and as a brute of this film as you know, as detailed as you guys want to get, but it's a real fucking time capsule kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear all about your bachelorette journey, but first I want to give you the opportunity to respond to recent headlines about the alleged domestic violence incident with your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: What do you want to pause? Okay, So domestic violence is one thing, and I think this is important to imagine this Ruby, and I want to get your take on this as just a fit. We talked about this off Mike. If it was an argument between her and that dude, the baby's being watched by a nanny somewhere and some other dimension that happened. It's just them too. And you have the fight between her Dakota, no baby crying. The chair that gets thrown just bounces off a table. The baby's not in the room, not there. It's just them too. I think she survives this if you look how that is framed in this interview. There's no mention that there's a baby there or anything. It's domestic violence. Does she survive this.
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 3: We seen that the interview or the original bodycam footage of her that night. It like you hear Dakota saying like she was throwing chairs at me. You can see like his elbows and shit are all bruised. And everyone was like, I mean, like girls are nutty, boys are crazy too. And that was that. We forgave her pretty quickly the second that we found out that she did something to her child and didn't immediately, I don't know, do anything to remedy the situation. I think that now she's very hard to defend.
Speaker 2: So it really comes down to the baby crying in that bar sull bought at Ikea hitting the crib.
Speaker 1: Think about how crazy that is, Think about our culture and how fucking insane it is that if there was no kid in that room, she would have still been on a quest for love. On primetime television, she is just wheeling metal barstools at her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: It's the same stool as we have here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're heavy and they're metal first of all.
Speaker 3: Yet something that isn't important but is worth noting. She is so strong in that video show. Oh my god. Also the amount of things that go through your head when you I'm pretty sure after this was when they got pregnant and had a baby.
Speaker 1: She got another one with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so they so right now, Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Together Okay, so white trash, white trash, and and and can we say, like, can we can we stop with the Mormonism? Can we stop with this?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you?
Speaker 1: Can we just be done with this fucking shit.
Speaker 2: I just heard an interview with a person that wrote a book on influencers and just there's a great chapter in there that they discussed about how your biggest fans will eventually become your biggest haters. Fascinating anyway. They discussed how Mormons this religion are the biggest influencers out there, and the reason why is in their religion, embracing how hot you are is actually advocated in their religion, as opposed to Catholicism, where you're not supposed to embrace. It's actually looked at as a sin to put your beef looks forward. And also because they're stay at home moms and they're not supposed to work, the idea of it's kind of a workaround.
Speaker 1: It's a hack.
Speaker 2: It's a hack. It's a werk hack.
Speaker 1: Yes, and yes, I'm really I'm tired of Mormons and their kookie shit rubes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the perfectionism is godly shit is very pervasive in the culture, I think. And the one good thing that has come from this, I will say is that Jesse has been able to announce that her and Jordan are getting divorced in this turmoil, and I hope that I'm very happy to hear that, because that man is I think that man makes Taylor and Dakota look like they're very very nice people.
Speaker 1: Got it, Well, they're not nice. I'm nice. On the Good Morning America.
Speaker 2: Isn't that troublesome that they saw that video and that's how they set up that video, is it's a domestic violence thing instead of said domestic violence, what a small child in the room.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they had seen the video, the people of Good Morning America. I don't think it's seen the video.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think that the suits at ABC and Disney had for sure all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's been a heavy time to see the headlines, especially during this time of The Bachelor Atte being released and it's supposed to be a really exciting time. I'm a person that will always speak my truth and I'm you know, that's what I'm known for. And so when the time is right, I will be But right now just trying to be in the present moment and focus on this.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is my friend is her voice weird.
Speaker 2: She's nervous.
Speaker 1: Her voice she sounds like she has like she's been overdosing on Ricola's.
Speaker 3: It's very it's just who she's nervous, I think. But the you know that's saying like the first the best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now, okay, I think the best the best time for that truth might be now, yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 4: My kids do come first.
Speaker 5: My kids come first. And so it's been like just so back and forth process trying to.
Speaker 1: Be can I say, despite that being a lie, I'm super happy that it was a lie in that moment because if her child came first that night, they would have gotten seriously, seriously injured. But thankfully Dakota came first in terms of the bullseye for the barstools. He was the main target of that situation. This woman is so disgusting to say my kids come first, knowing that you're going out there and doing damage control and just praying that people buy this horse shit. It's like it's unholy.
Speaker 2: I've also lived on this planet a long time and heard a lot of pr written statements that they expect dumb dumbs to kind of paraphrase through. She's not doing a good job with this, and this is the most generic her stated I've ever heard of my life.
Speaker 5: Right here we go, you're the present moment, worrying about you know, home and headlines. This was stressful, to be honest.
Speaker 4: We did reach out to do and he did not. We did not eat for a statement. We did not get a response from him. Now we have reports that The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives has paused production on the next season. I know there's a season on right now, and then season five was in production. Reports say it's been it's paused. Is that true?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I don't call tho shots with productions. So as of now, I have gotten word that it also has been paused, but I do not call those shots. So as far as I know it, it was, but I don't know for how long.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I know you want to be Okay, this is the pr people are in the wings, just going if she was just a little less dumb, just I'm not talking about smart, just a little less dumb, we could pull this off. I mean, it's so obvious to just go, I don't know anything about that. It's not my decision, it's their call. But she's just like, uh yeah, from what I know is that I'm not sure about that. But I do actually know that, yes, you are right, it is passed. Okay, Now, this is my favorite moment in the video here.
Speaker 4: I have gotten more.
Speaker 5: That it also has been paused, but I do not call those shots.
Speaker 2: So it's you don't know it was.
Speaker 5: But I don't know for how long.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I know you're one of the executive producers on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I got told that this year. Oh you didn't know. I didn't know, and I was like, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I was like, like, I think just because we share our lives and we produce like our own, you know, lives. Yeah, but I don't know if that's necessarily.
Speaker 4: What do you How do you envision your future on that show?
Speaker 5: Hard to say, now, Ray, just because of you know, everything going on. It's hard to see past this. I'm not gonna lie in this moment. It's just so heavy when your life is broadcasted out there in these headlines.
Speaker 3: It's like the end of the world.
Speaker 5: That's what it feels like. I'm not going to lie.
Speaker 2: Can I pause? I'll tell her what her being an executive producer on that show, it means Cia owns a quarter of that show, right, right, that's what that means.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, she is not cut out for any of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is gonna sound like I'm defending her dumbness. She's young.
Speaker 1: She's young, How old is she? Oh? God?
Speaker 2: Really not young enough.
Speaker 5: Okay before and I got through it and you know, shared my story in my life. So I'm hoping that I can do that again.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully she keeps speaking her truth.
Speaker 1: All right. That means so let let's just say the kid doesn't get hit by the chair.
Speaker 2: But still in the room, Still in the room, you hear her crying. I think we still hate her and it still gets canceled.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want she is she going to go to prison?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: This is three years ago, so is the statute of limitations up now? Of this, It's already over like this is done in the past. This is just about a video. It's like P Diddy.
Speaker 1: But were they clear that she had hurt her child?
Speaker 3: When so the cop came to the to the house, Dakota told him what happened. He charged her as the aggressor, like I believe, she was arrested that night. And then when he watched this video in twenty twenty three, that fucking cop went back into his own paperwork and said, I am amending these charges to increase them. This was not like good ever the first one. Yeah again, whoever that cop was, thank you for your service.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about Mickey Mouse and Disney and by the way, whatever the young upstart go get her young producers that came in and walked in Mike Flice's office or Bob Igers and said, look, let's say it was Ruby, Dylan Caylin and myself and we say, hey, look, look can we talk to Bob. Hey Bob, let's all admit the bachelors, Hey, Bob, the bachelor sucks. We got all right, just sit on this, just just just sit on this first.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he's kind of stumbling. He's just nervous.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm a little nervous. Okay, I got an idea, we got we gotta rebrand this.
Speaker 1: I know, we got it.
Speaker 2: It's all all right, It's all right, yeah, okay, Taylor Frankie Paul. Oh you want to know who she is, Well, fucking I'll tell you who she is. Your daughter knows who she is. Okay, all right, Well you don't have any kids. Oh she died of cancer? All right, Well that beside the point. Who gives credit? I didn't mean that. The point is she's big, and we need to rebrand the Bachelorette for younger people. Taylor Frankie Paul, She's gonna blow this up a year later.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're right. I understand you want us to leave the office right now, and I get it. I agree, but and we were thrown out, but the idea is still yeh.
Speaker 2: And then a year later they're trying to track us down to kill us all for.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Do you think they lost fifty million dollars on this? Think of all the ad revenue that and now they got a replace this with something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're probably in the hole with the sunk cost and then the future profits.
Speaker 2: How what all the marketing they've been doing for three months?
Speaker 1: No, I know all that stuff. I would say fifty mil is a good number, good round number.
Speaker 3: That they lost probably, And it's a Sunday night spot now too, which is big yep.
Speaker 1: What are they gonna fill that with America's Funniest home videos? But it is.
Speaker 2: It's their own fault and they've made this mistake before. They had one of the first seasons that we started recapping Ruby, they had a guy that was on for Rachel Lindsay season. The month before going on the show, he was arrested for assaulting a girl and actually being arrested for it. And yet somehow he made it on the show. I forget what his name was. They had another guy who smacked a girl around, he made it on there. I mean, they they got to do better work, especially when they're going to do a bachelor or a bachelorette. Dakota came out and said, or there's been like people around there that said he warned them. The baby daddy had said they'd talked to him, and he was like, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, Dakota is obviously a piece of shit. You know, many people were saying, well, what happened before the camera got turned on. I don't know. You know, it's relevant, but it's not really that relevant. This woman was throwing chairs at her baby daddy while her daughter was in the room. So my question is she going to jail, because there's no reality that is good where she's not in fucking Dylans.
Speaker 2: She's already been charged for this, Ruby said. The original police officer went and then added this second charge. So this is three years ago. This is like the p did even I know.
Speaker 1: But if he added a what is it a child endangerment? This is child of you. She should go to prison.
Speaker 3: Dylan, you would be very heartbroken to learn what happens to people when this type of stuff is brought to a court. The alternative is oftentimes not better than this, and I think that sometimes these cops know that. But yeah, it's in the record. She got arrested, and I believe her parents took both of her kids for a while. I think that's the punishment or whatever. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So she.
Speaker 6: Accepted the plea deal and avoided jail time in favor of probation. So she got thirty six months of probation for pleading guilty to a third degree felony of aggravated assault. Other charges included child abuse and criminal mischief. Okay, those were dropped. Child abuse and criminal mischief were dropped.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what happens is when you do a plea deal. Okay, but when you're doing your due diligence as finding the next bachelorette, I don't care if they were dropped. You go through that with a fine tooth comb and you go, Okay, I think we can find someone that's equally as interesting to an audience that doesn't have that arrest ret here's a good idea, ABC.
Speaker 1: Let's any rap sheets, period. Let's just steer clear. There you go rap sheet regardless because I don't have a rap sheet. Do you have a rap sheet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Do you have a rap sheet? Ruby?
Speaker 2: What's been expunged?
Speaker 1: So there's lots of people that don't have fucking rap sheets. Okay, Anyways, this woman is disgusting. She should be in jail for a very, very long Here's.
Speaker 2: The question though, Yeah the Bachelor. Where do they go from here? Because the audience is they were all gearing up for a trash season. Okay, people were excited this was going to bring in a lot of people were talking about coming back. I haven't watched it in three years. I'm coming back for this. I mean, she already will tell.
Speaker 1: You what they do. They got to start with the Bachelor season, right, have a big flavor of love, like flavor of love, no higher flavor flavor as the Bachelor. Okay, that's how you say to these franchisees.
Speaker 2: I think they should continue on with their initial concept, which is, let's get someone off the beaten path that is a little bit more edgy, not with an arrest record that will bring in. What do you think in Ruby.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering, like who, Like there is no one that's single, that's like a who like Alex Cooper, Like those people don't exist. That would go on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, married or Zoe Kardashian.
Speaker 1: I got a good idea I that actually that could work, that would work really well. I'd never watch it.
Speaker 2: I would, Yeah, I don't know if you told me I got one for you.
Speaker 1: If you told me that, we would, we would put it behind Patreon and we would get Cardi B.
Speaker 2: You don't think Cardi B would go on this, No, I bet she would.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think if we're talking about liabilities being limited, we wouldn't necessarily. I don't think the pivot from TFP to Cardi B is the best choice.
Speaker 2: She did drug guys and steal their money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some videos.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Zoe is Chloe is a good call, though, pat in terms of like, there's no need for education. Everybody knows the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's low rent enough for the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: By the way, let's let's all like lower our heads for the thirty two fucking jackass wanna be trainer influencers. God, we'll never see their day, right.
Speaker 1: The sunshine, that's right? You know what I think they should do. I think that you know, you know, we want to keep our dogs around for as long as we can. But this Taylor Frankie Paul experiment reminds me of like a spinal reconstruction surgery on like an eighteen year old Golden retriever and it just doesn't take. So let's just be fucking done with it. That's what I think they should do. Just be done with it.
Speaker 2: Now, we should probably promote what we're going to do in the wake of this very sad news our favorite show Ruby. You didn't know this, but they're dropping the new season of the Valley in a week and a half. They've done no promotion of this, and they are actually promoting that they're bringing on La La and Swartz. Thank god they're not pow Rockhead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I cannot I saw. I showed you guys the picture of Brittany with her new vegan ripped, possibly closeted boyfriend kissing her and Jackson's child on the beach. Yeah. I can't wait to see what Britney's up to. Ratniel, I cannot wait to see what happens on the Valley. Unfortunately, that's it for us. We're not gonna be breaking down the Bachelor, But yeah, sign a petition, do whatever you can.
Speaker 2: I do want to watch the season, and I think eventually we will be able to see it. It will be released somewhere on YouTube something.
Speaker 1: Taylor Frankie Paul for prison. Until next time, that's us. I'm Dylan saying goodbye, Pat say goodbye bye bye. I'll cut out calling her a bitch in the beginning. But yeah, outside of that, I mean, was everything okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah I think so, But yeah, I seriously, you would be