Speaker 1: Niger State Governor Muhammadu Maru Bago has reversed self over arresting anyone with dreadlocks, a matching order he gave on Tuesday at stakeholders security meeting in the state to security operatives in the state, which is one of the states in Nigeria most troubled by bandits and terrorists, clarifying that the arrest order is only meant for a particular group of people suspected to be a member of a particular secret cult group that carries dreadlocks as a symbol of identification. This a well known social media influencer, Martin's Vincents aka Veridarkman, had condemned the action of the governor, saying that if the governor considered dreadlocks as a sign of insecurity, it therefore means the governor should be the first to be arrested for carrying a monster beards. Veridarkman, in a swift reaction to the governor's order on Tuesday, said most criminals like Boko Haram terrorists often dressed responsibly and they are hardly seen putting on dreadlocks hairstyles, adding that the governor should focus on providing jobs for the thousands of unemployed youths in the state, which he said is the major cause of insecurity, hence urging the governor to avoid the misleading narratives of trying to tie in security to hairstyles. According to Varidakman, the kind of misleading narratives and actions taken by the Niger State Governor Muhammad of Amarubago may be the reason why the insecurity in Nigeria probably has continued to be on the high side because the criminals do take advantage of the inability of the government to know the true modis operandi and thus the governments always chased after irrelevant issues and meaningless issues of concern, while the terrorists and other criminals dressed behaved in a more responsible ways to continue to terrorize the country. Governor Muhammad Ofmarubago had on Tuesday said from today henceforth, anybody you find with dreadlock in Niger State, arrests him, barb his hair and find him. Parents should warn their children from this moment. It's one hundred percent fire for fire, demolish houses hammering criminals. Also, any house found habring criminals should be demolished. Niger State is not for useless people, the governor had initially stated. On Wednesday, the governor, in another meeting with federal government officials in Niger State, reversed himself and stated that yesterday we read a Riot Act on hooliganism and people must construte our words for people who have dreadlocks. We don't have a problem with dreadlocks, but we have a problem with the cult here with dreadlocks. So if you have dreadlocks and you have business, please come to Niger State. All that is media propaganda. We are only driving the cult that is becoming a menace in Niger State. Thank you. Meanwhile, the governor at the security meeting on Tuesday banned the use of tricycle and motorcycle from six pm to six as in the state capital, Minna. Details of the ban on the commercial vehicles as contained in the news release made available by Belogi Ibrahim, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Niger State, reads Erbata below. Niger State Government has suspended movement of commercial motorcycle and tricycle riders from six pm to six a m in Minna, the state capitol. Farmer Governor Omaru Bago made this public at a critical stakeholders security meeting held at the government House with the traditional title holders in Minna Emirate and the heads of security agencies. Farmer Umaru Bago, who announced exemption for medical emergency, described the measure as temporary aimed at addressing the growing security challenges in the state capitol. The Farmer governor disclosed that he will not stay back and watch criminals continue to perpetrate evil, adding that it is the responsibility of every government to insure the security of lives and property of its citizenry. He also worn district, village and ward heads to always ensure proper documentation of people they harbour in the domains, explaining that any house found to be harring criminals will be demolished, while buildings where hard drugs are sold will as well be destroyed. The Farmer Governor also called on the entire security apparatus of the state to ensure that they clamp down on criminals, their hideouts and their cartels. Farmer Mumaru Bago equally cautioned parents to warn their children as anyone caught in any violent related activity will be arrested and prosecuted accordingly with the full weight of the law. As the state government will continue to have zero tolerance on thuggery and rascality. He described governance as a collective responsibility and thereafter called on all stakeholders to come together and ensure that insecurity is tackled. Deputy Governor of Niger State, Comrade Yukubu Gaba, Emir of Mineral Haji Uma Farrik Bajajo District Village and wardheads in Minna as well as security. The chiefs in the state attended the meeting yesterday.
Speaker 2: We read rounds on god raising and people mistewed our weves or people to have drendlows. We don't have problem with dread balls or we have problems with the colts here with dread balls. So if you dread words and I have business, please cover the agasty All that is a media book. But we're not driving dranos from n Agency. We're only driving.
Speaker 3: That's part that is for me becoming in men's nasty.
Speaker 4: Thank you about tolerance, tora'scality, in anybody that you find with Barba our dreadlock, arrested.
Speaker 3: Habby's hair and frankly, nobody should carry any kind of health record. Again inside me have given you much and order the security agencies. Any boy, anybody you find with a weapon, deal with him as a number over so for parents, one of your children, one of your wards. From this moment, it's one hundred percent fire on fire. Any attain who have asked any resides an attempt. I asked the government of Nigi State. We're going to come with your full force of power of the government and descend on you and any house found her body. Terriminals should be demolished, over developed member, bring it down. nDNA, agies and other agencies climbed down on drug dealers zero percent.
Speaker 5: In magiestates.
Speaker 3: A, Niger States is not for useless before if you can't take your children, will take your of there for me.
Speaker 2: Who took there?
Speaker 4: There for you.
Speaker 3: Anybody that you find with barber a read look arrested.
Speaker 2: Pat's hair.
Speaker 3: And finally, nobody should carry any kind of help. Record again his headmen, I have given you much an order the security agencies.
Speaker 5: All so I just came back now and this is the first news I'm saying. No page where the governor of min A, Nigia States is talking about security in security in the states. And then it went on to say that any youth or anybody you see with read locks should be arrested and they should cut their hair. So basically, I guess if try to measure up that dreadlocks is a sign of insecurity, maybe you understand. But if we want to judge by the looks, even you were the governor, they're supposed will you bab your face your beers because your beers alone shows that you don't even look responsible. Now, not from my own points, because I know a lot of elderly people whoever say they see you, you carry beers, they'll say, come on by clean his team. I don't see some old old men that time for church. They tell those brothers for children, you do find boy for choir. I don't say, back this hair, you are looking irresponsible. So if you are judging, the youth are saying that okay, they're looking responsible with their look, and it's a thread to security based only you are discussing security, then even you as a governor, you need to clean shave.
Speaker 6: You need to shave.
Speaker 5: But that's number one. Number two, I mean a very nice guy, very that man is very nice. I want to help you as the governor to get the boys that have dread loss in nija States. That will help you as a governor. But guess what I will also help you do.
Speaker 6: I will also help you find the youths in Nijo States that don't have a job, the people living in an abject poverty. In Ninia states, a lot of youths Enamine and Nijs State are into fraud because the economy is not fevoring them and the governance is not creating and avenues for the youth to drive. So if that are dread locks, now they give the besting walk. Do you know what you're about to stop?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: All about people that are into the business of making dreadlocks.
Speaker 6: Because as far as I because is a hairtyle, it's a hairstyle.
Speaker 5: So about the people that are into the business of making dread loss. Now, you don't close pressing place ready take make money beds? Do you understand? You don't close press in place there, Simion, make youth governor, make use governor seeming Anistan's governor.
Speaker 3: Now this is what you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Doan's country talk about No, let's not go back because like I said.
Speaker 5: It was talking about insecurity, right, which is a good topic. Right now, all the old people wear they don't catch for insecurity. So just in book ram you know, book waram bandits and everything, none of their carry dread loogs. Show me a book member with dread looks. Show me a book m member with dreadlocks. People, that's attack that cause insecurity in Nigeria, they are very smart. They have to blend in and it is people like you and this kind of ideology that is making them blend in very well.
Speaker 6: Now you are going after people.
Speaker 5: You want to start going after boys that are carrying dreadlocks. Then people now where I won't do the insecurity, the dress.
Speaker 6: Wear, the sutan thaie, don't carry bomb go bump, don't go the kidnapped do they kidnap?
Speaker 5: There are sutan tie. Now there were allergic clothes, there were iroa buba, there were this.
Speaker 6: Yagu Yeah is yagoo iro buba or there were malar claus or there were suits. Don't carry out atrocities.
Speaker 5: You would not know because you think that the people will get dread loss. Now then be the bad people for the society. Let's clamp on them. Before you're able to do you'll be able to talk to the youth. You must have something to offer the youth.
Speaker 6: What are you offering the youth for them to change their lifestyle for you? A lot of them nan asis. A lot of people carry dread logs for loose seface teams. Some people they carry on they covered their hair. Some people that look at silking at these dread logs they beautify mean a lot of people have different reasons to Some people want to grow their hair longer. Some people want to save your self stress or going to the baby saloon all the ways, so they carry dreadlocks. Dread logs does don't mean irresponsibility.
Speaker 1: When it does dread locks.
Speaker 5: Now it goes strengths. If you go by the Bible, something has time. They says something keep hair once you know the once you know they comb your hair, because Bible don't talk about come once you know they comb your hair, not dread loves. It goes down to so something get dread.
Speaker 6: I want to believe John, the Baptists also have had dreads. Now when they get devessive, whether the black man, it's just us the black man and Babby, No they there, that's just to say. Then Jesus said the da oh, okay, there's parts with the shame. Do you understand? So my dear governor, with all your respects. You cannot tell your type the people on dreadlocks and tack them with those causing insecurity or irresponsibility in the States.
Speaker 5: You can't do that.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 5: So please, honorable Godlo, we told you respects. This is wrong. This is tell you're typing.
Speaker 6: This is wrong. All the country they carry youth, they go outside.
Speaker 5: Want to drain them. Ay ay, maybe they're come into production. I say, your governor expects you to bring in the youth so that they can go into production.
Speaker 6: This is what you can offer.
Speaker 4: What I want Leado bringin Upreneans in a more digital ware