Speaker 1: Well whiskey coming take money, Oh why don't you? From Powerline blog dot com and produced by Ricochet dot Com. This is the Three Whiskey Happy Hour with your bartenders Steve Hayward, John You and power Lines International Woman of Mystery Lucretia Got.
Speaker 2: You Gotta giving?
Speaker 3: Let that whiskey clone when you're being in love down and Loon.
Speaker 4: Welcome everybody to the Three Whiskey Happy Hour. This is a very special edition of the Three Whiskey Happy Hour, even more special than every special edition is special. And I'm working on my chemalisms because it's we are recording on Halloween, not my favorite holiday in the world, in the world, but I used to like it when the little children came in their costumes to the door. We get a ton of children, but they're all middle school and above. Now it seems like and I think all the nice couples with their little ones and the strollers take them to trunk or treat somewhere at their church or something, you know, because just not all that. They do something in a parking lot and everybody comes and fills their trunks with candy, and you go around and I guess I've never been to one, but it seems to be popular, and I will tell you guys, it's kind of interesting. Really quickly, there were a lot of Mexicans who showed up to trick or treat in my neighborhood. I mean, not very far away from Mexico, but I don't ever recall that being the case. A lot of U and driving in cars down the street coming out because the cars are at the houses a little bit far apart here. And yeah, that was, I mean not even speaking English kind of thing. So anyway, I made it through, and I'm wondering if you guys were drinking what I was drinking. It certainly wasn't smokehead high voltage. I lay whiskey, Steve, is that like thatfy seven proof something like that, which is pretty high for whiskey.
Speaker 3: No, fifty seven is low.
Speaker 4: Yes, get one hundred and fourteen proof.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mix them up.
Speaker 4: But Ghosted Reserve twenty six year old. It is a blended whiskey, which okay, I know, I know for us purists, but but here's the thing. It's called ghosted. Ghosted whiskey is whiskey, blended whiskey that's made with casks of whiskey from distilleries that are no longer in business. Oh, and there's there's three or four of them that are supposedly very famous and very expensive. So for Halloween, we were celebrating ghosted whiskey. What are you guys drinking?
Speaker 3: I just had wine because I was out to dinner.
Speaker 2: So we're still trying to work off this will it which will take me forever?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was waiting to start to pour it. Yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: It pours nice sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what are you going to talk about? I mean, you know, there is a lucretia, you know, the end of a bad basketball game. The announcers say, well, we're into garbage time, and that's come back to me this week, right, I mean, okay, sorry, hey.
Speaker 4: Don't get ahead of me here. I got stuff to talk about. That's actually that is next. I know, one last thing about Halloween. Three little girls I'm guessing they were eight to nine year old. They were triplets. Wow, they show up dressed like garbage collectors. Anyway, what do you guys think? The last thing I saw on the TV was that Trump. You know, this was one of Trump's stupid stunts. He actually got in a It wasn't it wasn't his garbage truck, you guys. Yeah, and he didn't actually drive it because he doesn't have a license for that.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell whether those those tweets were serious or whether there are people mocking the media for, you know, complaining about he didn't really work in Bcgonalds. You know, it's hard to tell these days. How do you tell satire from the real thing anymore?
Speaker 4: It was one of them was in political and was serious?
Speaker 3: Really? Oh god?
Speaker 2: Well, although this is That's another reason it's a genius move. Because now every time some liberal says he's committing an OSHA violation, I'm sure except another vote in Pennsylvania, we.
Speaker 4: Should probably fry just a little context for any reader who might have, you know, been in a coma for the last four or five days. What a crazy four or five days it's been up until Halloween. The so at Trump's rally at the Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden. It started out with some comedian who made an off color joke about Puerto Ricans. Everybody makes jokes about Puerto Ricans, right, I mean, well, you guys, but.
Speaker 2: It was an unforced erar, that's right, Like that probably because Trump, because you know, if Trump gave a really good speech, it might have been his best speech of the campaign.
Speaker 4: And he didn't know anything about it. It wasn't somebody okay or so he said, but it was still everybody makes those kind of off color jokes, all right, So yes he has. But it didn't matter. I mean, that wasn't the reason. They called everybody there, including all of the people at their Israeli flags, Nazis. So they went on and on about it for three days. And then kamalamading Dong does a speech her supposedly her last major speech. Why would it be her last major speech? I don't know, But anyway, at the Ellipse, trying to sort of provide the imagery of what happened with Trump at the Ellipse on January sixth, and but in the middle of it, Biden's on a phone call with the Voto Latin X, which means that there's a stupid group anyway, because no real Latin person would ever call themselves a Latin AX. And he says he basically calls says the Puerto Rican people. I knew them, of course he did in Pennsylvania, wherever he's from. But the real garbage floating around are his supporters, which is exactly what he said. The tapes played over and over, so then of course the White House said, no, there's an apostrophe.
Speaker 3: You didn't hear the apostrophe. Yeah, I heard an umlaut.
Speaker 4: But the latest thing I saw was that not just Congress, but the Official Stenographers organization is very upset because they changed the transcript. And that's actually problematic for all these different reasons, and Congress is going to investigate. But anyway, so Trump Biden calls Trump supporters garbage after Hillary called them deplorables and so on, and somebody, I guess, Mark Rubio tells Trump on stage and he's just brilliant. And then the next day they find a garbage truck, a brand new, big, beautiful. It was a beautiful, beautiful. It's the best beautiful garbage truck with you know, blazoned on the side. And then so he gets on and he makes them snarky comments. They're just perfect. And then he goes into the rally and he's got the orange vest on and he says, give me my jacket. I want to take this thing off. And he's telling this at the rally and they're like, okay, sir, you should wear it. Oh, I'm not wearing this, give me my jacket. Well, sir, it makes you look thinner. And the crowd goes nuts and he says, so so I'm wearing it, and he says, I'm not gonna wear that blue jacket again for the rest of the campaign. I mean I was. I was driving down the road laughing, my you know what, yea, what was amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, the whole five minutes, I mean, the lead up to that was him talking about, Oh, I had to climb up in his truck and it's really tall, and you know he is, he is an overweight, seventy eight year old guy. But he did it right, hit me and I did it. Yeah. The subtext there is, you know, Joe Biden he once claimed to have driven a long haul over the road truck. Couldn't do that, right, we all know. Anyway, No, it was he had great fun telling that story. And you know, Trump said his best when he's talking about these kind of things, rather than terriffs, I think. But there you go.
Speaker 2: He's a great showman too. Yeah, right, it's a great showman. He has a great timing and sense of putting on a show. By the way, I was thinking, who are all these nimble, athletic garbageman that you're comparing him to? Who can leap up into a cab of a garbage truck so easily? I mean, he doesn't look that different than a lot of the garbage.
Speaker 3: Well okay, well.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're not all maybe they have steps. I don't know, but he said that guy that he that was driving the garbage truck was a young looked like a young carry grant.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right, Yeah, really handsome guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 2: Iver. Tell you guys, I had was when I was an intern reporter for the Wall Street Journal. I wrote a story about the highway system, and so one of the things I did is I got in the cab of an eighteen wheeler and drove it along with the driver across Louisiana because Louisiana had the worst highways. It was great. I loved being in that truck. I bet Trump. I bet Trump. What they should have done is have Trump drive the truck and go into the drive in and at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: They need me because there's no driving I know of McDonald's driving I know of that would have accommodated that truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, but still it would have been fun to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have been fun. The guy's a genius from that point of view. And you know, it just I don't know what happened to Kamala's joy. Maybe she just transferred it in a you know, counts over to Trump's campaign because there's lots of joy there and is so is it desperation? I you know, you can speculate all day long about whether Biden did that purposefully called you know, called Trump supporters garbage, or whether he is just senile and stupid. It's hard to tell. I don't know what you guys think. A lot of speculation, So I'm gonna I'm gonna put you on the spot.
Speaker 3: Well, I got to thinking about somebody was asking me earlier today about Project twenty twenty five, and you know that whole controversy, and I got to think, how come the Democratic candidates never put out their own version of Project twenty twenty five. No, I mean, the pattern for Democratic candidates for the last thirty years has been to conceal their ideas, to conceal their leftism, and run on attacking I'm not Trump, I'm not Romney whatever. They never put out detailed blueprints of what they want to do or who they want to hire, right, and so you know, I think it's very telling and it's really gotten the worst ever with Harris and so I don't know. That's my first thought is that's all they've got is to you know, call names and these crazy stunts of trying to track men by threatening to take away their poor and that's on your list, I know. Or have you seen this ad narrated by Julia Roberts about oh, okay, I.
Speaker 4: Get to talk about that one because you know, I actually joined a knitting group so that on Tuesday I could pretend that I was going to my knitting group and so mister Lucretia would not know that I was going to go out and vote for for Okay, that one doesn't work. I don't know. I can't even say it. No, I can't even.
Speaker 3: Say a lot of sharp knitting needs though, to.
Speaker 4: Believe it or not, but I don't belong to a knitting group and I did not join one. Can you imagine? Though? It's so cringe and yeah, uh, but you know it goes back to my argument, you fear that kind of woman, It proves they should have never passed venteent't amendment. I mean, really, if that's what the Democrats expect from women, They've insulted women, they insulted men. Mark uh Mark Cuban came out and said there's no intelligent women or strong women around Trump. I come on, why would you say something so dumb? I mean, does he really believe that Malania is some uh you know, scared to death, uh dumb duped woman that does whatever Trump tells her to. Never mind Ivanka no, Evanna, I get him mixed up? Evanna Laura Trump you know? And Hutchinson No, what's her name? How could be? And Kaylie Mcananey and even though his his first campaign manager, whose.
Speaker 3: Name Fitzpatrick Conway? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, and on and on and then from the Biden administration, what do we get, mophead?
Speaker 3: You won't have her for much longer. It will be nice.
Speaker 4: Don't have to be nice. She's a lying dumb.
Speaker 2: She's I sound like Trump.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with that. I'm tired of they're the only people who get to call people names.
Speaker 3: But I mean, what can I just mention? I mean, one more thing on that line, which is, you know, the media is all the way your usual thing. They've done it for forty years now, there's this huge gender gap. Republicans do poorly with women. Actually, Trump's numbers of women apparently picked up the last two weeks. Another sign. But how come media never says to Democrats, why do you have such a problem with men? How come men favorite Republicans by such a huge margin? Shouldn't it be the gender gap? But be a two way street. It's never a two way street. It's almost a gender gap.
Speaker 4: Right street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get the respond to the original question, which I think it was, why did you know was this well from Biden actually what he thinks? Or was it actually really you know, malapropism? But isn't it just of a kind with Yeah, as you said, Hillary's de plorables I remember Obama was.
Speaker 3: They were the bitter clingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitter clingers. You guys are the experts on left of it? Leftisn't But isn't the cerotypical of the way the left intellectual class thinks of the people, which is, it's not their job, it's not the job of government to express what you know, represent what the people want. It's to lead them to what they should want, and so it has to treat them as a sort of great or it doesn't have to, but it's kind of like a Marxist thing, isn't it like to treat the people a sort of great, unwashed mass of ignorant people who believe, you know, religion is just their opiate and they need to be brought out into enlightenment.
Speaker 4: But the difference is they're usually much more subtle about it.
Speaker 2: They.
Speaker 4: I mean, where they've gotten into trouble every single time is when their true feelings are expressed, you know, the basket of deplorables and the whole thing. My question was actually a little more specific, John, not that you didn't answer a good portion of it, but mine was, did Biden do this to undermine Harris?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's my question. I probably didn't express it very well.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think. I think Biden actually hates Trump so much that.
Speaker 4: He actually for him. I actually think he's very unhappy with Harris, and he keeps asking to be able to go out on the campaign trail and they just don't return his calls.
Speaker 3: Well, but nobody, nobody wants him he's not campaigning for any Senate candidates. He's not making any appearances for the House candidates or any governors anywhere.
Speaker 4: Harris for the most well.
Speaker 3: I mean, they bring the candidates up, but whatever state she goes to, she'll do that. That's that's sort of normal.
Speaker 4: But are avoiding her though, That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I mean, look Obama, well, look Obama and Bill Clinton are out on the campaign trail and they're appearing with candidates, and it'll.
Speaker 4: Be they're also dissing, I.
Speaker 3: Know, you know, leave that aside for the moment. The point is they're out there and Biden's not. And By's always been a bitter, petty, thin skinned guy. And I think John he can have two thoughts in mind at once. One of them is, yeah, I hate Trump, but there's the pride in the guy. You know, if Harris loses, I can boast forever that I'm the only person who could have beat him, or I'm the only person who ever did beat Trump. Now that's the bragging rights for him. And so you know, I don't know, I could see wanting revenge on his own party for pushing him aside. Add to that, by the way, I think I said this once before, but where's Gavin Newsom out on the campaign trail? Where's Witmer? Where's Josh Sapiro? I guess has turned up a couple of Pennsylvania things, all of them. I guarantee you want her to lose. Oh yeah, specially of course because if if Kamila wins, she gets renominated four years and eight years from now, the next chance they'd all have, they'll beat yesterday's news. There'll be new candidates come along, they'll miss their chance. Their only chance to run for the top ring is four years from now, when Trump would leave office. So none of them want Harris to win, and they may not be overtly undermining her, but I know that privately they want her to lose, such.
Speaker 4: As the one person you were wrong about that is Whitmer. She has actually been campaigning with Chris.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, and.
Speaker 4: Yes, didn't you see the whole cringey beer. Anyway, it's not worth talking about that woman is just vile, both of them anyway. Okay, Well, I think that that Biden probably did it on purpose. He does seem to have moments of clarity, and that the question I mean, because what John said is absolutely right. Was it just a malaproprism or was it what you know, who knows? Was it his sinility? The fact that the Democrats at the left and the media are claiming it was his sinility and we should have shown a little grace about it, or Trump she has shown a little grace about it tells me that they actually think he did it on purpose. And you know, again, all the back room chatter about what's happening between the Hairs campaign and Biden would lead you to believe that that things are not rosy there. But in the meantime, Biden, if he's not going to be president, he can always go out and bite babies. Yeah, you didn't see that, John.
Speaker 3: It's just weird.
Speaker 4: It's a Halloween party at the at the White House and a mom has what looks to be a little boys maybe six months old, maybe a little The mom's cradling it so and it's got the baby's got a Halloween costume on, and Biden walks up and bites him on the leg.
Speaker 3: Really, it's uh yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna pull it up here. I mean, I know what it's uh yeah, I mean yes, yeah, our viewers. Uh there, Yeah, and that weird. I mean it's yeah, I mean this.
Speaker 2: Is so weird. It's so weird. I would have thought this was AI generated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not it yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's hard to say one way or the other. So okay, I don't I still don't get.
Speaker 2: It anyway to a garbage man.
Speaker 4: Your explanation, both of your explanation is a good start. But still they want to win so badly. Why are they making these mistakes? Why why can't they they shut up long enough to I mean, to pretend that they care about what happens to the middle classic, pretend that they care about what happens in the fly ower states. Isn't that the way that leftists and democrats usually conduct themselves. They lie about who they are, They lie about what they want to do. They lie about their agenda because they know that they could never get Americans to go for it if they were honest about it. But all of a sudden, all of these idiots are out there saying, you know, no strong women, women are you know, so intimidated by their husbands that they have to sneak into the voting booth and wink at each other when they cast their vote, and they actually had one for men too. Did you see that? Yes, three guys walking into the voting booth. Oh may God, we're dude patriotic blah blah blah. And then the one guy, Kama Harris, did you do the patriotically? You bet I did. It's so awful. I just anyway, I don't understand it. Do they just have idiots running things right now?
Speaker 3: Well? I mean I think it's pretty simple losing campaigns, which I think this one is acquire a momentum of dysfunction and message and discipline and bad morale. And I mean again, you know my moml for this was George H. W. Bush in nineteen ninety two. Nothing they did worked, Things got worse and worse. Everyone was yelling out how their life is not fair, and you know, some truth to all that. And then Bush fly with attack on Gore, which I liked actually, but he called him o Zone man. You know, you got this crazy guy from Arkansas and his running mate ozone man. And I like, I say, I understood what he meant by that, but it totally flopped as an epithet. It was not effective at all. And I think that's what's happening now is when Mark Cuban says silly stuff, and you know, Biden says crazy stuff, and the campaign just has They've lost all control of everything because they don't know what to.
Speaker 2: Do, but yet they're they're tied basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's the amazing thing is that they've kept it so close this whole time, and that it still looks like something could happen in the next few days and still change the outcome of the election. Well, except the third of the vote is in is where you want to go Lucretia.
Speaker 4: Probably, Yeah, fifty seven million people as of this afternoon had cast their votes already in some states. Steve, it's over half. Yeah, So how much does an October surprise, actually a November surprise is what it would be. Now, how much if an influence can it have? I mean, no matter what catastrophic thing might happen at this point and the momentum is going down.
Speaker 2: For well, if the battleground states are all they seem all to be like within one or two percent, isn't something could just change the outcome by causing fifty thousand people to vote differently in each of these states.
Speaker 4: Maybe probably less, it would take less.
Speaker 3: But hard to see what it would be. I mean, I know that you know the left, so you know Mark Halpern, guy who does his two way thing on YouTube that's actually pretty interesting on the rare occasions I get to take it in. About ten days back, he said someone has been approaching me with a story about Trump that would end his campaign and end his political career if it's true. And people thought, oh, and then other people said, yeah, I've been pitched that story too, And then Halpern came back the next day and said, I want to be clear, I think the story I've been pitched is completely bogus. It's made up, its false. And I thought that he was raising all that because he thinks somebody will bite on this story. So maybe you're going to see the Guardian or some disreputable tabloid come out with something insane about Trump in the next forty eight hours. And I think, you know, a reporter like Helpren has already laid down a marker to expect something crazy like this to come along. So you know, that's one possibility that I've filed a way for future notice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. It seems as if the early voting seems to be favoring Republicans, but not everywhere. I don't believe it's I don't believe it's favoring Republicans, John in your home state. I believe that in many places in Pennsylvania where Trump needs to be doing better, he's not doing well in the early voting. I've read that today, But you know, I don't know. I do know that, getting ahead of myself here, that Pennsylvania seems to be logging, lots and lots of elect or shenanigans happening, And we'll come back to that, but I thought i'd mentioned that there. My favorite quote of the week, having just talked about all that, is that Trump isn't running against Kamala Harris. He's running against electoral fraud. In other words, Well, but I mean, there's lots and lots of anecdotal evidence and evidence that's making it's the way all the way to the courts now in different places of just regularities. You know, you go into the voting booth and the voting machine won't even allow you to vote for Trump, or we're just smaller things like it's a two page long list of presidential candidates, you know, with every third party waco in the world there and Trump is on the second page. You can go to the second page, you know, funny little things like that that's not really voter fraud or voter suppression or voter intimidation like some of the other people are alleging. I mean, you just if you go on Twitter, you see this stuff all the time. John, you should go on Twitter, or maybe they have it on Facebook or maybe Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's the problem. I mean, you really don't. I mean some of these stories you really have no way of knowing if they're true or not because they're not very well sourced. There isn't you know, a news account do it even and even a news account, I don't necessarily believe. I think what's significant, or at least two things. One is they've caught some of these things. I mean I think it's I'm not sure it's a prosecutor, but a county in Pennsylvania where they're extremely sloppy, to put it charitably, they've caught it. They caught it here, you know, week or ten days ahead of the election. No, there are places I don't know, possibly, But that's the second bigger point, which is, you know most of it. This is what we've argued about four years now. Most voter fraud is usually on the local level, in local elections, and that's around election can turn on less than a thousand votes for a city council or mayor, or maybe a congressional district. That's happened a couple of times. At least the industrial scale you would need to do in this race, I think would be too conspicuous to get away with it. In other words, you know Hewett's old line is if the margin's big enough, they can't cheat. In other words, I'm thinking, and you're gonna ask those predictions later, but I think Trump's gonna win beyond the margin of cheating.
Speaker 4: That it's running against Kamala Harris, he's running against electoral fraud. But here's the thing you can see.
Speaker 2: I mean this is I mean this, but this is the thing. Trump does have teams of lawyers all over, including in Pennsylvania. And you know the thing, the thing I saw that was most prominent was county officials in some place closing down the line to casture mail in ballot. But then the but the county officials were mistaken and they changed the they were, they changed their and the judge actually I think had to Ultimately, no.
Speaker 4: The county officials didn't do it. They went to a judge, and the judge extended. The deadline was the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: I think, But I think, but look, I don't. I mean, I know, I would. Look. My sense of it is reading the stories that this was not done to hurt Trump. It was just these county officials misread the rules. But I'm glad to judge intervened. But I think it's a step to say that these county officials are actually trying to suppress the vote in favor of Trump. In fact, I'm not exactly clear, because I would think Republican voters in Pennsylvania are still going to turn up more often at the polling place, and that people who are mailing in their ballots are actually going to be a majority Democrat.
Speaker 4: Not this time, not at all in most places, well, because they've been pushing Republicans to do.
Speaker 2: What voting still George Authority are still Democrats.
Speaker 3: But John just said Pennsylvania, Lucretia. I mean, and you you were just saying a minute ago, you got Pennsylvania Republicans are coming in light on mail and voting in some places.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I saw videos and you can that for what it's worth, John, But it's not as christine as you make it out to be. First of all, it wasn't always county officials. It was democratic operatives pretending to be county officials, getting police to rough up people who wouldn't get out of line, who were saying, the line is supposed to be open. We were here at four thirty, it doesn't close till five, and the police were saying, you know, there's this one police officers, just the typical police officer jerk, just saying there's going to be trouble for you if you don't get out of here right now. I mean, the whole thing was not some stupid county officialscaster.
Speaker 2: Right next to the county, right next to the county that I grew up in. I know Lancaster County very well. It is not a democratic county by any means. It's actually Amish country. It's going to be conservative. I have a hard time believing the county officials and Lancaster were trying to suppress a Republican vote this way. I'm not saying, I mean I read the accounts in like the Philadelphia Inquirer. I didn't look at Twitter. I didn't see any accounts of police officers roughing people up. I mean, that's outrageous.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe that happened. I didn't see anybody. But that's why I say I gotta be careful and not necessarily believe things people post on Twitter. I mean, there's a judge there. I didn't see a judge make any kind of determination that the police were roughing up voters in line. I mean, that's really seriously, I don't. I mean, I just want to take a face value someone posting something on Twitter saying that.
Speaker 4: But I also don't take it at face value that the county officials say they made a mistake. I don't take that well at all.
Speaker 3: Well, remember that our elections are run by amateurs, right, I mean, they're run by volunteers often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, five o'clock on October thirtieth, you don't shut down the line early. You just don't. There's no excuse for that whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Well, you're the one that doesn't. But you're the one who don't want to early voting at all. You want to done an election day, right, do you matter?
Speaker 4: If they are rules, you let people vote by the rules. I don't vote early.
Speaker 3: All those people can still vote an election day, though, can't they?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were asking for early let's see on demand mail in ballots, and maybe they can't. Maybe they're going there because for whatever reason between now and then, they needed a mail in ballot, and it's past the deadline that.
Speaker 2: In Pennsylvania you can always go and vote in person like they're a mailion mail and they'll give you a mail in ballot, but you don't have to return it and you can just go to the poll and vote on election day.
Speaker 4: I'm saying this particular part of the procedure is this last minute. I didn't ask for a mail in ballot when I should have. But I can go stand in line and on demand get a mail in ballot that I can turn in because I realized I can't for whatever reason vote in person now on election day. That's that's the whole point. So yes, of course you can, and probably some of them will. But the reason they were doing it, presumably is because they didn't get a mail in vallet, because they didn't think they needed to that's that's I mean, it's a very specific kind of situation. But you know, there were multiple things, and Twitter does allow community rates and people to come back and say this isn't true, and they have all sorts of things on there. None of that was the case. They seem to be pretty prominently displayed across Twitter. So you need to take it for what it's worth.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, like I said, if there was, they did not follow the rules, and it's a good thing. I think actually that Trump has lawyers around and if there are irregularities go to court. I think ultimately, I think it reinforces faith in the integrity election if both sides have observers and then have every chance to challenge what somebody, what some election official is doing. And so if Pennsylvania's got like ten thousand lawyers from both sides crawling all over the place watching, all the better and they caught it and like officials themselves, the officials themselves in these counties, I think it was like York County actually, which is actually up in near the Great Lakes. But this is right, they're the ones who you know, turned in that some of these registration registrations were mysteriously in the same handwriting and misspelled things in Michigan. Right. Yeah, it wasn't even the Trump lawyers that found that out, that was just the officials themselves. These are all too similar. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, also, I mean one thing I'm not clear on here Lucretia. Was this one precinct or was it the county building?
Speaker 4: It wasn't in Lancaster.
Speaker 2: It was in buck Well County, but I thought it was in Lancaster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was Also the Lancaster was the problem you were just talking about John the twenty six hundred, you know where the county officials discovered it? That was Lancaster County.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, well that actually Bucks County has been a swinging county that's not county.
Speaker 2: Used to be a rural county, but it's kind of in between Philadelphia and New York. So it's becoming a little bit more liberal because people who live there commute can commute into New York City. Now. Yeah, but I think conservative because it's still a rural county, primarily rural county, so it's still I mean, I I think I think Democrats have won it the last few elections.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where the persistence guy has been out there registering Republicans to vote. He flipped the registration from Democrat to Republican in Bucks County.
Speaker 3: Right. But now, okay, here's my question to Crease. It was this just one precinct but this was happening, or was the county administration building that was collecting votes for the whole county or you know, twenty precincts. Well, see, that's a see. I don't think one precinct is going to make a difference in the in the election outcome.
Speaker 4: I think the money it's going to make a difference either.
Speaker 3: But it's wrong, okay, but I think a much bigger in the in the vote fraud area or sketchy vote area, a much bigger problem. Is the Democratic machine going to be able to harvest votes from a lot of marginal or maybe even non voters who they're voting for them? Right, That's what I think they could be alleged to have done in twenty twenty and maybe even strictly speaking legal, although actually it's not legal to vote for somebody else's ballot. But I'll bet that's the kind of thing I think that they might have done in twenty twenty and that's what the big numbers are. It's not in some precinct where you have people intimidating voters and whatnot. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Well, let me remind you what the difference in the vote in two thousand was in Florida. That wasn't a case of intimidation. But what I'm saying is, if the polls are even close to right about how close this election is in the battleground states, it could make a difference if you have twenty four hundred ballots that were all signed by the same people. Or there's the one I think it's in Georgia where the same voter ID numbers used on something like two thousand, So two thousand people voted on the same voter ID and you can see the evidence of that. Again, maybe not, probably not, but if it's a very close election, it just might. And I agree with you that this is probably not some grand conspiracy. It's usually just some rabidly fanatic county person. Either they're incompetent or they're you know, an ideological hacker both, and I don't think it's necessarily a mass attempt to commit voter fraud. It's hard to say, though.
Speaker 3: You know, well, now I think that. I think it's related. It's on your list. It's one of the interesting interesting things are these ballot boxes that were burned in Portland and Vancouver, Washington, apparently by left wingers, you know, by antifa like people.
Speaker 4: Right, that's that's by pro Palestinian.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, that's left wingers, right.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's a little bit different. It's a little more specific.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, the point is it's going to cause problems for the people who want to expand drop boxes and all the rest of that to make voting easier.
Speaker 4: Why is it going to cause problems?
Speaker 3: Well, because if a right.
Speaker 4: Winger had done it, and maybe people would be up against it. But if a left winger did it, they probably want to destroy ballots for right wingers. So everybody's going to be okay with it.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I think if there's serious doubt among all the look the government reformer people, the googoos I like to call them, they're the ones who are for expanding mallet drop boxes, and if suddenly they're being destroyed by left wing agitators or pro Hamas people, they're going to have to rethink all that. I don't think it matters which side, does it. I kind of like it better that's happening from left wingers, because you know, if they're destroying if they're destroying drop boxes and Republican areas and say, well, tough luck, but they're destroying ballot boxes in heavily democratic areas, and that's that's the point.
Speaker 2: See Okay, I see, maybe.
Speaker 3: I should have said that straight up on the front. They just destroyed two mail boxes full of Democrat votes.
Speaker 4: Which won't matter. By the way, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If the Vancouver area is a swinging house district, so you know the one I said, if it comes down to a thousand votes, that box could make a difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could. I want to ask John a who he thinks might be winning the legal challenge battle out there, the Trump team or the Harris team, And what does all this mean? If so, we've had some decisions that have come out before, even one from the Supreme Court before the election is over, making decisions that actually have some impact on the election as it's being conducted right now. But there will be more, right is that that's what you were implying that you know, after the election is over, there will also be challenges.
Speaker 2: So there have been these two cases where the Supreme Court has made, you could say, make a difference. One was it refused to kick RFK off the ballot in Michigan and Wisconsin, I think, which deferring to state election officials judgments that he could he should stay on the ballot. But then in Virginia, the Supreme Court overruled a district judge who tried to block this effort by governor by the governor to clean up some of the voter rules. And it's not a large number. I mean, there's only eighteen hundred people who were struck off the roles. And these are people who had put on the driver's license applications that they were not citizens. And so the Biden Justice Department sued on behalf of these people and against Virginia to get them to have the right to vote. And it's incredible. And so, you know, so that one was you could say it was pro Trump, I would say, you know, the guiding principle in both of this is that the Supreme Court isn't really voting for Trump or Harris. It's just following the Constitution. People forget the Constitution puts the responsibility to run elections in states. That's why we're having all these crazy arguments about this county and that canvasy board. It's because elections are run by the three thousand counties in the country. I mean, the Constitution gives the power to the states or recognizes the power of the states to conduct elections, and almost every state pushes the job down to the county. So that's so far. I don't think the Supreme Court has been you know, grow one party or the other, despite what you you know, hear in the media where you hear people on the left saying the Supreme Court, you know, you know, in the pocket of Donald Trump. But I think there's going to be a lot of litigation after if it's a close election, you know, if Steve's right and it actually could be a significant vote for Trump or or even or Harris, then you don't you're not gonna have litigation. But if it's close, if it follows the polling, then this new law that was passed two years ago, the Electoral count Reform Act, not only just not only guarantee invites litigation, almost guarantees it, and eve even creates a whole new process for it so it creates a more specific Yeah, it creates a new system where if there's any legal challenge to the presidential election, it goes to a special federal court of three judges, and of the three judges meet in the capital of the state where the irregularities are challenged. So I suppose right, So if Pennsylvania say this happen, say exactly what you described happened, and then Trump decided to sue after the election, it would have to go to a special three federal judge court that would sit in Harrisburg, because that's the capital Pennsylvania. Then this is so that never existed before. And then this new law creates an ex bedighted process where any any challenge to the decisions of this special court has to go directly to the Supreme Court on an expedited basis. And the law even orders the Supreme Court to decide in time for the electoral votes to be counted. So this is remarkable. It's never been trying. You know, it's brand new. It's only it was just you know, it's in the law that was enacted just two years ago. It's never gone into so that could write. I think one thing you saw in the last go round four years ago, you know, the Trump team filed hundreds of lawsuits before all kinds of different courts. You know, they lost in the end, but it was chaotic. It's going to be a lot less chaotic now. Now there's this sort of streamlined process that's designed to take in these presidential election claims. We'll see, we'll see. We've never seen this before, it's never been tested before.
Speaker 3: Big question about the three judges. It sounds like special masters that you hear on the state level and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what it's like. It's like challenges under the voting right sack. So there'll be two federal appeals judge and one trial judge.
Speaker 3: And how are they picked? How are they selected?
Speaker 2: It doesn't say in the law, So I assume it'll be to the federal court. So yeah, so the federal.
Speaker 3: In the district right in that place.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I hope, I mean, I assume it would be random selection. So Pennsylvania, say this all happens in my home state, Pennsylvania. That's what it's called the Third Circuits headquartered in Philadelphia, you know, so you'll take you know, includes Delaware and New Jersey. So you would get two circuit judges from the third Circuit and then probably the district judge who sits over in harrisbur But you know what the harder thing. You know, creates a streamline process. But the law doesn't really give you any sense of the law. You know that what we call the cause of action, Like, what are the principles that you're going to Right, That's it's very hard to like it could just be Bush versus War. You could say, voters in that county. You know those votes are counted in this county, you didn't count the same kind of votes. Right. That's that's a challenge under Bush versus Core that should be able to fly. What if you claim, like Lucretian, does you county officials or kicking people out of lines to vote?
Speaker 4: You're confusing the two the two it was a hypothetical. Okay, Well, but I'm saying what you said didn't happen. Didn't happen in Lancaster They tried to.
Speaker 2: They tried to, Yeah, but they failed.
Speaker 4: No, No, in Lancaster County. What you what you said is absolutely right, and that the county officials themselves discovered what was wrong. What I talked about was what happened in Bucks County, And I didn't say it was county officials. I said it was democratic operatives posing as county officials who stopped the people from going, staying in the line, who said you have to leave, you have to disperse, and they they had badges on and so on. And it just turned out that these were all democratic operatives trying to stop people from going in. And presumably, I, of course cannot I have no evidence to back this up, this part that they were going in to vote for Trump. So two separate things. What you said is absolutely true. Even CNN had a long article about it, and of course they used it as an opportunity to slam Trump because he's called it out what happened in Lancaster County, and that the county officials say, we know it's all screwed up, we know that this happened, but we're fixing it, so just be patient with us.
Speaker 2: Basically, so, actually this is a different issue. So the story I'm looking at actually says it was according to the Trump lawyers, it was actually county officials who ordered people to leave, And that actually makes more sense because then the Trump campaign can sue the government or failing to operate. It's like you know, Harris people, you know, you know Harris people playing dirty tricks. You wouldn't be able to sue the county. You'd have to sue the Harris campaign. So actually, I think it really actually was a Buck County officials. That's actually who you would want to sue. That's like that that actually gives rise to a violation of the laws. I'm just saying, suppose something that actually did happen, you know, again closer to election, then Trump would have to sue through this new law. But it doesn't. The new law doesn't really tell you whether Trump should win or lose that case. So that's the like, what the standards are for government for guaranteeing the election is fair are still just as sort of ambiguous as they were four years ago.
Speaker 4: Would you presumably you wouldn't put forward any any legal challenges, any suits if it was not going to be decisive in that particular state for the say, the majority voters something, right, I mean, Trump's not going to sue everywhere where there's allegations of voter fraud or electoral malfeasans or whatever you want to call it. You would only bother to put your resources towards those places where the vote was close, correct.
Speaker 2: And where it at you no, no, So I think that's right because this did happen four years ago. Remember that again. In Pennsylvania, there's a rule that when you send a mailed in ballot, you have to put it in a envelope you know, guarantees as a not anonymity, and then you have to sign and date it on the outside. And there were roughly ten thousand votes where the I mean, this is pretty simple, right, like, but these there are ten thousand votes where people didn't do this. And so the Supreme it was challenged the Trump campaign and actually I think really the Republican Party Pennsylvania challenged. They went to the Supreme Court and Justice Alito, who hears emergency appeals out of the third Circuit out of pennsylvani and you said, segregate those ballots. And in the end Biden won by much more than ten thousand votes, so they didn't matter. And then that's so the case was kind of dropped because of that. So I think you're in there refer it to really matter, it has to be in a state that's close where right, the number of votes affected would have or be around the margin of victory. Otherwise, I think the federal courts are going to says say, Now, I will say Justice Thomas. Justice Thomas wanted, he dissented. He said we should go ahead, and do you know he's pressing, And I said, four years ago, we should go ahead and decide this to make clear what the rule is because it might happen again. Yeah, and everyone I think the other justice like, ah, now, this is a one time thing. It will never happen again.
Speaker 4: Well, John, when you say, when you say that it's not really clear what the rule is and what standards should be brought to bear, brings up an interesting question that I kind of what I meant to talk about last time in the conversation went a different way and I didn't bring it back up. But I did talk about the fact that there seems to be this completely mistaken notion that the most important thing is that you're you get to vote, that the vote itself is some sort of you know, awesome religious experience that every citizen is entitled to and if you don't do it, and so you know, get out the vote drives. We talked about that, but I actually think there's one deeper thing happening that's completely lost on us now that our founders did in fact believe in, and that's voting. Who votes is not nearly as important as the process that will determine the best, the best, the best person chosen, the best possible president, the best possible member of Congress. And so we've lost that notion completely. How could you set up an electoral system designed to have to bring you very best person, Believe it or not. That was the idea behind the electoral college, more than anything, was the notion that, how do you back in those days with no mass communication, et cetera, et cetera, how do you have the people participate in choosing a president that they have no idea about the candidates? You know, and that's even before parties, so you didn't even have nominees. But just the general sense that when I debate people say about popular vote of the president versus the electoral college, they don't even care if what you end up with at the end of the day in a popular vote system for president is the best candidates. All they care, don't. All they care about is that it's more democratic and more people's vote counts or whatever you want to say. I mean, I'm just wondering if you guys think I'm nuts even bringing that up.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it's the problem is that that train left the station a long time ago and getting it back is pretty hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean your fight is with Andrew Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a, that's since that's no. I mean I try to make the I mean, the argument I've been making for a long time is if you have very high turnouts in elections, that's actually a bad sign because it means your your political order is unhealthy, because it means more poor people think they have to vote because too much is at stake. Now, turnout's been going up, right, We have record turnout in twenty twenty, and so you know, and you know, I like to point out that, Yeah, all right, I mean I hate to bring it up because of how bad this has been botched lately. But you know, turnout in Germany in the early thirties, including the faithful election of nineteen thirty two thirty three, was like ninety five percent something like that. That's all that's been true in other countries. So actually, you know, when you only have fifty five percent turnout of eligible voters. That's a sign of health in a democracy.
Speaker 2: I agree, sef. I thought that it was a bad thing that European turnout levels were so high, but that's because all their economic futures rest on what crandouts are going to get by the from the government, whereas in the United States, hopefully things are working well. You don't. It doesn't affect most people's lives who's in charge of the federal government, right They just go on in their own you know, in their own communities and do their own business and hopefully the federal garment doesn't reach down and affect them. But your rights, do you? I think there's so much at stake now because of all the power the federal governments accumulated. That doesn't really matter for everybody who's president.
Speaker 4: I agree to a point, except that in the United States, in relatively modern times, we don't even educate our citizens well enough in public schools anymore for them to understand what's at stake when they vote. You know, watching some of those shows that they do the Man on the Street interviews, the one today that was hilarious was the guy was asking people at a Harris rally two questions, what is it that you like about Harris me specific Oh, she's amazing, she's a woman, you know that kind of thing. But then do you think Trump is a fascist? Absolutely? Well, what's a fascist? Well, you know, I'm not really sure I could say, and at least you know, a dozen people did that. If you if you can't define what fascism is because your your education is so limited. I mean, if you graduated from high school, how did you not learn what fascism is? Except that you didn't study in high school because you didn't study any history we're studying. You instead studied, you know, indigenous people and whatever. Anyway, that I agree with you guys, absolutely, but I don't know that it's a sign in our country necessarily of health, because because these are people who don't even recognize what the political system means to them and whether if it changes hands it makes any difference.
Speaker 3: We all right, Well, I mean, well it does, except that my point is the higher the turnout goes, the more and more people you will be voting who they have no clue whatsoever, and what kind of government you're going to get out of that. By the way, what's one of the things that the Google Left really wants or the Goo Goo's they want the Australian rule of mandatory voting because I think that'll and why because I think they'll get a more left wing result. And they're probably right about that. I'm not certain it is, but it's probably right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know my view is is no, I mean, well, it's it will never happen because a basic American freedom is forget it. I don't you can't make me vote. I think Americans are rebel against it. But still that's that idea is.
Speaker 2: And I look at all the people who try to get out of jury duty.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, yes, right, right.
Speaker 2: And one one comment about Lucretia's original question again was about how, you know, how do you get better candidates. I'm not sure it's the federal system so much as it's the parties and how they won the run the primaries. And it's an interesting question. Yeah, you know, when the until nineteen sixty, you know, the pre nineteen sixty system where it was basically the parties, party bosses or party leaders were picking the nominees. Whether that was a better system for quality control than the popular primaries, Yeah, not sure popular, but I think it's popular primaries that are a fault. They also allow I know, I'm not gonna say, I don't mean to say this against Trump, but it also allows someone like Trump, who's a complete outsider, to just kind of right swoop in and conduct a hostile takeover of the party. I don't think Trump would have could have gotten nominated in the day when a political you know, when the party leaders ran the nomination process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, the party leaders probably wouldn't have picked Ronald Reagan either, So it's amaxing think so you're the experts early. Oh yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I agree with everything you just said, John, But the whole thing is given the lie by the current political situation with Kamala Harris because she was chosen more or less by party leaders, and you know, she's a truly terrible candidate. I know that it's really not fair to.
Speaker 2: No. No, I actually agree with you. I think Harris is the example of the way it used to work.
Speaker 3: Well, yes or no, I mean I.
Speaker 4: Think they would have chosen someone better.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I think when, especially if Harris loses, I think you're going to hear all kinds of reporting, perhaps pretty soon, but certainly within the next six months that Nancy Pelosi and Obama and probably the Clintons and other grandees did not want her to be the nominee. But Harris, Harris, you know, Biden put his photo the scales right. Oh no, I'm I'm absolutely there's allen rumors of this already. Yeah, there have been rumors of this already. And and you know Harris, he bulldozed everybody very quickly. She did move with great dispatch to nail it down, and she had Clyburne on her side. And so I think, so Ka.
Speaker 2: Harris, who can't run a national campaign has been such a disaster, was actually this great Machiavelian figure behind the scenes the nomination. The obvious explanation that it was Obama's people who were also Biden's people who coronated her.
Speaker 3: No, no, I I think I think we're gonna learn it's really it's been. It's been pretty reported that Pelosi was against it. Uh and Obama will see about But you know, Obama and Biden, there's no love loss between those two guys. I remember that. You know Obama's famous statement proof once again with the garbage comment, Uh is don't underestimate Biden's ability to f things up right.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: So let me just say one quick I know you want me to bring this to a close, Steed, but one quick thing. The Hill. The Hill had an article today Democrats start to point fingers. Yeah, and it's it's all exactly, and it's all the things you guys just talked about and more. But it's all It's interesting because there's no self awareness there, which is it's the reason that Kamala Harris is a bad candidate and Waltz is an even worse candidate. Actually is not. The reason that the left things that they're bad candidates is that they don't understand how to make progressive awful progressive politics palatable like by like Obama did for instance, and even Biden to some extent. So they made the wrong choice because Kamala Harris is just no good at the kind of lies that are necessary to cover up the progressive project that she firmly, firmly believes in. And there's no self awareness of that that. Yeah, you guys get it. I don't want to go on. I'm asking for two predictions from you guys. The first one is who will win and the second one is if that person wins, will the other side riot?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll go first, Trump's gonna win, and yes, the other side is gonna riot and maybe a lot.
Speaker 2: I agree with Steve, I think, but I don't. I don't. I'm not with Steve on I think it's gonna be significant. Think it's to be really really close. I think Trump is barely gonna win, and because of that, the left is gonna riot. I think that if Trump won, you know, significantly, it'd be hard for the left to right. If the American people like definitively said they want Trump back, but if it's close, they're gonna, you know, they're gonna They're the ones who are gonna be pressuring the vice president, who happens to be Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: Not to count starting electoral votes this time. Kamala might hire our friend Johnny Sman to be her lawyer.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Gosh, yeah, you guys. And if Harris wins, okay, I'm not predicting that she will. I am actually predicting, like Steve, that it's not gonna be as close as you think, John, But you know, mostly because the the polsters who are smarter, who have done better in the past, who actually got both twenty twenty and twenty sixteen right, they're they're predicting a larger Trump win. But anyway, we don't have to do that right now. I do want to ask you, though, if Harris were to win, what does the what what does the gun toting, despicable, deplorable.
Speaker 3: Bit of garbage people, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Garbage people, what do they do?
Speaker 2: They do they do? Like the three of us, they moved to Texas.
Speaker 4: Texas is in the not in the win category, in the the sure thing category. Texas I think is red on rcp's map, but it's not. It's not a sure thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to win it. It's well, here's why I think will happen. I mean, I think it will depend on whether there is widespread belief that Harris won by cheating, and if they're you know, if we also have some really big anomalies like we did last time, all bets are off, I could I could see people on our team getting really angry and taking to the streets.
Speaker 2: I don't really see conservatives or Republicans going out and protesting it. I think that's really you know a black that's gonna be like it's gonna be like black lives matter much much worse.
Speaker 3: Don't you remember the don't you remember the Brooks Brothers County in two thousand.
Speaker 6: I actually recognized several friends friends of that and that pseudo protest.
Speaker 4: That was okay, we could have a trucker thing like they did. You never know, all right, So on along those lines. Nation takes solace in the fact that, no matter who wins the election, the political text messages will stop. Yes, I probably get fifty a day now from both sides.
Speaker 2: Do you get any, Steve, I get get a few.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel so left out.
Speaker 4: No, you should feel so happy. Oh it's awful. Wife breathes sigh of relief after voting for Trump in the privacy of her voting booth, away from the watchful eye of creepy feminist husband. You gotta like that. You did see that? That that ad? Right?
Speaker 5: John? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not seeing any ads.
Speaker 4: This one I haven't. I never seen as an ad. I've seen it reported on. I guess is the right way to put it.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: I'll leave that one. Democrats scream and fury after spotting child that made it out of the womb alive. Did you see that one at all, John, The lady who attacked the baby, the little dollar, Yeah, she was I.
Speaker 2: Don't know where, outside.
Speaker 4: Outside of a somebody's rally. I don't know if it was it was Harris's or Trump's. But the dad is there and has the little toddler and a stroller in this white terre and just starts screaming obscenities at the little toddler about the toddler's father. It's awful. And the nice thing is is that this another Harris supporter who's a black woman, is standing next to her. She's like stopping her and saying, this is not good. You can't do this. And so she becomes the hero of the internet and the other one becomes the demon. But anyway, John, you have got to get in get in touch with the culture.
Speaker 3: He needs to give out more.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in touch with the culture. I'm an elitist. I want to stay far away from popular culture. What are you talking about? Okay?
Speaker 4: Tim Walls asks which button depress in Madden to make players slap each other's butts. Oh that is so bad.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, last one Biden fitted with muzzle so he can't bite any more babies.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: That picture so weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's done that kind of thing before, but that one's sort of the worst.
Speaker 2: Really, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I call him a corrupt pedophile all the time. John, He's always walking up to little kids and biting them and sniffing their hair and kissing on them.
Speaker 3: And he might just little cannibal. I don't know anyway. All right, John, send us out. We're way long.
Speaker 2: I'll always drink your whiskey.
Speaker 4: Meat.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Brandon and Steve. What's our sign off today?
Speaker 3: I have a new one I'm going to go with for a while. I hope you'll get the reference and it is. I hope your beeper doesn't go off.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: If you don't like who's in there, squatter, Election Day all about the.
Speaker 4: Biggest gone we've got.
Speaker 2: It's called the ballad books. So if you don't like who's in there, vote them out. Oh I'm out, I'm out, Vote on out. And when they're gone, we'll sing and dance and shall bring some new ones in and we'll start that ricochet.
Speaker 3: Join the conversation.