Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show final segment. Not final segment, you idiot, It's final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. Listen, it's druggy Jesse. All right, I am on pulled medication. My mind isn't working. It's not as razor sharp as it usually is. So here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about you voted for this. I love that. In fact, we're gonna open up talking about that. We're gonna get to a bunch of different emails about various things. Daniel Turner's gonna join us about half hour from now to chop things up for a while, and we'll get to headlines I didn't get to but this. Ma'm Donnie Guy in New York. He is, of course, of course, now he's on the view, is attacking you as a communist, are.
Speaker 3: You No, I'm a democratic socialist. That means I believe in dignity for all people.
Speaker 2: I maybe more than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're not a communist.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a communist. I think you know a lot of New Yorkers have asked me, what does it mean that you're a democratic socier yes, and I tell them to think about the words of doctor King from decades ago. He said, call it democracy or call it democratic socialism. There has to be a better distribution of wealth for all of God's children in this country. And that's the hard thing.
Speaker 1: We spoke about communist tactics earlier. Here's another one they use to perfection. To perfection the communist he will demand you define things specifically when this is something they learned by the way. When you have a stance on something, anything, taxes, border doesn't matter, he will demand you define it. No, no, no, you lay it out. No, I want every single detail. This is to get you indecisive. This is to get you off balance. That's why he does it. In turn, he will never ever ever define anything for you in any amount of specifics, because then you would be able to pin him down on something, and then it would reach a stopping point, his revolution, his destruct If he has defined what it means, what it looks like to you, you'd be able to say, hey, you said you'd stop here. So he never actually defines anything. He speaks in the most flowery, ridiculous, vague terms humanly possible, thus allowing him to do whatever he wants in pursuit of those vague terms. Notice how she asks him, what do you believe in? And he says, democratic socialism? And what does that mean? It means dignity for all people? Wait? What? What? What is dignity for all people?
Speaker 3: He's attacking you as a communist? Are you No, I'm a democratic socialist. That means I believe in dignity for all people.
Speaker 2: I means more than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're not a communist.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. No, I'm not a communist. I think you know a lot of New Yorkers have asked me what does it mean that you're a democratic social Yes? And I tell them to think about the words of doctor King from decades ago. He said, call it the democracy, or call it democratic socialism. There has to be a better distribution of wealth for all of God's children in this country. And that's the heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And which brings us to the You voted for this section? And did you know that, Ma'm Donnie won that primary and he won it easily, in large part because of New York City's Asian American community. Did you know that, in fact, gigantically powerful I'm not going to name them because they won't their names won't mean anything to you. But hugely powerful leaders and various Asian communities in New York City voted for Mam Donnie. They said, Hey, they endorsed Mam Donnie. Hey, this is our guy. This is our guy. Okay, that's interesting. Pause on that for a moment. Do you know who largely occupies the gifted programs in school? Asians? Because they take the various parts of the Asian community prioritize education. It is a huge part. It's a well known stereotype because it's one hundred percent true. If Harvard hadn't started basically stopping Asians just being biased against Asians, it would be all of Harvard's campus, it would be Asians. Higher education would be purely Asian because they excel so much, they prioritize higher education. So New York City has gifted programs. I bet you're gonna find this shocking, but Asians make up a large portion of their gifted programs. They do better in school higher achievers, and so they get to go to these gifted programs, and the gifted programs, of course, become gateways into the higher education that Asians like for their children. Guess what, ma'am Donnie's gonna do. Headline, Ma'm Donnie says he would phase out New York City gifted program for early grades. Hmmm mmmmm, would you look at that? It's the consequences of my actions. So just let it be known right now. If you are in New York City listening to me on the Great seven to ten woor, and you are in a person of Asian descent, and you have children in a gifted program, and you voted for Mamdani because you were told by some brainedad idiot community leader of yours that that's who you should vote for. If that is the case, and your child their gifted program gets eliminated and they instead have to go back to a school with metal detectors and gang bangers. Guess how bad I'm gonna feel for you? Not at all. In fact, I think it's hilarious. I think you paying for your unending stupidity is hilarious. In fact, it nourishes my soul. And whenever you talk to a Democrat in New York City who voted for man Donnie and they start complaining about crime going up and gifted programs getting eliminated, what are you going to say to them? All the Jesse Kelly show faithful know exactly what they're gonna say. It's just four words. What are you going to say to them? You voted for this? Say it with me, you voted for this. No more coddling. We have to stop coddling these democrats. We have to stop coddling people that continue with the vote for their own destruction, and there will be no more excuses about I didn't know, I didn't know, I didn't know. Don't tell me you didn't know. Every single American is glued to their smartphone twenty four hours a day looking at TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and everything else under the sun. I never, ever, ever, ever ever want a gear. I didn't know. It takes five minutes of research on your phone to find out all the information you need about your local candidates, let alone national candidates or statewide candidates. Ma'am. Donnie has endless hours of videotape where he is explaining to everybody in detail, well vaguely, but explaining his destructive plans to everyone. So if you vote for him, don't move out of New York City and don't complain. Most definitely don't complain to me when everything around you turns to ash. I want you to sprint to the bathroom, find the mirror, and stare in it, and that's where you point your finger. I want you to go to that bathroom, point at that person you see in the mirror and say, you moron, this is your fault. No sympathy, zero, you voted for it. Let's do some emails, Jesse, like me, I'm sure you've been greatly disappointed to find out the Hollywood actors you liked growing up turned out to be dirty communists. Who's your favorite actor or actress? Are you able to separate their art from their personal politics? For me, Tom Hanks, I love his art, but I'll never pay for his movies. What say you? I don't know that I would have a favorite actor. I definitely don't have a favorite actress. I would say the ones I like a lot, And I know this is so lame. In fact, I'm half a coward for this, but the ones I like a lot. I try to avoid finding out their politics. Bill Murray's actually a great example. I love comedy movies. I think Bill Murray is just pants wedding funny. I've loved Bill Murray about everything he's ever played in, And now that I'm bringing it up, I know you're going to research it and email me, and I'll be mad about that. But I'm just being honest with you. I don't think I've ever heard him say anything political, but I don't look. I don't want to know. I don't want to know because I know the second I look into it, he's going to come out with some comy gobbly book. And what that'll do is it'll ruin every single Bill Murray for me that I ever watched, and any Bill Murray movie that I might watch in the future. I just I try to avoid it at any cost. But I'll also say this, a lot of the guys who were superstars when I was a kid actually turned out to be on our side. Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, these guys are Alrightyes, these guys are on the right. Lots of the tough guy action movie stars from when I was a kid are guys who are some are open, some are quiet, but they're very clearly on our side. So at least there's that. At least we have that, all right. See, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Remember, give us any part of the show you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes, get your ask Doctor Jesse questions in for tomorrow Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot Com. And Daniel Turner with Power the Future joins us. Next. Let's get to some of these. Hey, Jesse, what's so great about the Siege of Malta? Why not talk about the Battle of Ankara fourteen zero two between the two great conquerors of their age. You know, I can't do every single historical event all at once. Okay, I could do one at a time. Maybe I'll do the Battle of Ankara, by the way, which is unbelievably cool. Maybe I will do it. You know, we're not running out of time here. Contrary to popular belief on the left, I'm not getting fired, at least as far as I know. I guess it could happen tonight. I'm not getting fired. I'm going to be back. We're going to keep chatting about things. Patience, all right, I'm only one man, Jesse. I am so mister. I'm so burdened by my first class needs. Okay, I didn't say it was burdened. I said it was expensive that I'm six' eight AND i can't fly. NORMAL i would be totally happy flying. NORMAL i flew normal my entire. LIFE i don't fit. Anyway thanks for flying flying first class so we don't have to really taking one for the. Team you guys are. Rude that's, Rude Jesse North. Korea how is this still a? Question, okay so people are already. UPSET i did not make the. Choice, look living in a representative, republic it can. Be it can be difficult from time to time because sometimes times your side doesn't went. Out but that's not even how we're handling the voting of the. Tournament the tournament is just straight up. Majority it's a straight up. Democracy it's what democrats have pretended we've had in the media. Forever it's your. VOTE i am not the one who Chose haiti to Defeat North. Korea if it had been left purely up to. Me i'm not SAYING i would have Chosen North, korea BUT i might. HAVE i might. Have it really, is you, know part of the Reason North, KOREA i, believe, lost it's because we care about things that are closer to. Home understandably when it comes To. Haiti in recent, years we have had to Endure haitians pouring into our, country destroying, things invading. Towns we have had to take the brunt Of haitian, immigration and So haiti is probably more hated in The United states Of america Than Korea North. Korea it's an unbelievably secretive. Place, obviously it's fully run by a communist. Dictatorship they don't allow information, out they don't allow information. In and so while you Know North korea and you know it's, bad AND i Know North korea And North korea is, bad but we never woke up one day to have fourteen Thousand North koreans on our border and then The biden administration lending them all inside the. Country that never, happened so it's less personal to. US i, THOUGH i was shocked That haiti won that, handily and, look it's, bad but might not have been the WAY i. Went, jesse our recent letter to the editor at The Minnesota Star tribune cited that THE adl did a study of political violence and found the right did far. MORE i know it's not, accurate but THE adl is a leftist. Group Why is that? Incorrect, yes it is my. Buddy my Buddy's Sean. Davis he's a founder with The. Federalist he had a great saying today and it's something we've talked about, before BUT i want to quote him directly because the way he put it is. Perfect when it comes to these, institutions he, said AND i, quote every left wing organization is fundamentally dishonest about its nature and its. Goals now what is he saying? There if you have a right wing, organization anything is viewed as being on the, right Like Gun owners Of america something like. That that is an organization that is nakedly honest about their cause and their. Bias nakedly. Honest this is who we are, period more, guns more gun, Freedom Second, amendment this is what we. Want right wing organizations are honest about, that they are nakedly. Honest but because all communists believe in lyne all communism is cloaked in. Deception communist organizations label themselves differently and conduct themselves, differently pretending they're not. Biased, nonprofits, NGOs even an organization Like. Wikipedia it's this online. Encyclopedia it is widely, used unbelievably widely used, LOOK i have used. It when you want, information basic facts about, something it's usually the first thing that pops. Up it's an online encyclopedia certainly not a left wing, organization right a. Wrong it is run by committed. Communists they will smash everything right wing they can get away, with and promote everything left wing they can get away. With but they don't present themselves as, hey we're the communist. Encyclopedia, no they cloak themselves in. Deception THE adl does this exact same. Thing it's a communist organization through and. Through they just don't want to advertise. THAT a right ring group will advertise its. Bias a communist group never, will never. Will pure talks they advertise their. Bias Pure talk doesn't apologize for. It Pure. Talk in an era where corporations are getting involved in communist causes over and over and over, Again Pure talk stands up loudly and proudly, says, nope not. Here we are run by. Veterans we are run by. Patriots we care about. Patriots when we give, back we'll give back to. Veterans we are so Pro, american we Hire. Americans they don't hide from. It they're not ashamed of. It they stand up and loudly proclaim our values from the rooftops The Jesse Kelly show on a, wonderful Fantastic. Thursday as we cruise into The friday and ask Doctor Jesse, friday remember to get your questions emailed in right now To jesse At jesse kellyshow dot. Com but joining me now our good, Friend power The future's very, Own Daniel. Turner, daniel you have educated us endlessly on our consumption of power and how it is increasing, exponentially and how we need to do so much more than we've been. Doing is there any good news on that? Front you?
Speaker 2: Know The president had an executive action to inject some support into the coal, industry WHICH i think is very. IMPORTANT a lot of people are apoplectic because they think cole is antiquated and and we don't need. Coal The biden administration shut down one hundred coal plants over the last four, years and there was never a, referendum, right no one had an election on. It there was just a passed the new regulations that THE epa and coal plants couldn't, comply and so the response was shut them. Down and what happened to our electric bills. Nationwide, right is anyone paying less than they did When Joe biden took. Office and coal is a third of our electricity. Production it used to be. More natural gas has replaced a lot of, that but it's still a third of our country runs on. Coal not to, mention steel, production cement, production plastics, production rubber production all is made from. Coal manufacturing all runs on. Coal car, plants timber mills all run on. Coal so this idea that we can somehow move on beyond coal is quite frankly. Juvenile and you, KNOW i have argued with folks on social media SOMETIMES i have to. Do people are, like, WELL i thought you hated subsidies and have a little bit of. FUN i, said, well this isn't a. Subsidy this is. Reparations we all love, reparations, Right this is reparations of twelve years Of obama And biden changing regulations to purposely punish an industry that they don't like and plunging tens of thousands of our Fellow americans into poverty as they shuddered coal plants, nationwide driving up the nation's electric bill forty. Percent Because John kerry is worried about the ice caps or whatever bs we have to listen. To so it's not a, Subsidy. Jesse this is much due reparations of crimes committed By democrats presidents against our tens of thousands of coal, miners AND i think it's well. Deserved.
Speaker 1: Daniel how do? We And i'm. Worried the answer is, Nothing but how do? We what can we do now to ensure that the next time we elect a communist and there will be a next, time, yep nothing lasts. Forever how do we ensure these people don't come in and wreck as much as they possibly can like they have, before because we cannot possibly rebuild coal plants and refineries and pipelines as fast as these people can shut them. Down it's not humanly. Possible is there anything we can do that we're not.
Speaker 2: Doing it's a brilliant, question and it's Where i'm spending a lot of my, time which is In, washington D. C in the, legislature because what we need are legislative fixes that tie the hands of the next. President it's what the founder is envisioned when they wanted a strong legislative branch and not an all powerful executive. Branch they never envisioned departments Of energy and departments Of interior and departments of this and. That so what can we do is we can demand our legislators change the game so that the next president will come in and doesn't have that power. Anymore and you are one hundred percent. Right we're relishing this moment as if it's going to last. Forever but the bad guys will be, back and not only will they be, back they'll be, super super, angry and they'll be looking for. Vengeance they Think trump is, vengeful they should pray To. GOD i never have the power That trump. Had you think Doctor fauci wouldn't have been in shackles by, NOW i Mean Steve bannon was in jail for four. Months Peter, navarro they dragged him out Of Reagan airport in shackles because he defied a presidential. Subpoena they should pray To. GOD i never have presidential. Power President trump has been, temperate if, anything he's been moderate in his. Revenge but The democrats will not be that. Way look at what they did to the. President look at what they did do as. Administration look at what they did to anyone who walked through The Capitol rotunda standing between the red velvet rope lines as they took. Photos, right solitary confinement for a. Year so when they get, power and you, right they, will they are coming after all of us way more ruthlessly than they have in the. Past the only way to fix it is to have legislators make permanent. Fixes but our, legislators as you, know for the most, part are. Awful that they're just genuinely. Awful they're they're they're spending their time making stock, picks and they are trying to get on the next congressional delegation to a foreign country so that they can travel with their spouse for. Free and SO i don't have a lot of hope that we're going to get any of these. FIXES i knock On congressman's door all the time and they're, like, oh these are great, issues but we just got to get through this next continuing resolution shut down, again continuing. Resolution how many years have we been playing this nonsense, game, like, oh next, Time, jesse next time we're gonna fix the budget so we don't have to shore or short, shore and we punt into the, future and we punt into the. Future so try to do what we can, now but pray To god that some people are smart enough to make, permanent lasting, change so the next president is.
Speaker 1: Weak brandon's again speaking With brandon speaking speaking With Daniel. Turner i'm the high as you can be on cold medication right, Now, Daniels so you're talking to a druggie right. Now i've become A i'm a big drug. Guy i'm a huge drug. Basically Keith richards speaking With Daniel. Turner power of The, future Lee'z, elden WHO i have a lot of respect. For Leez elden's the head of THE, epa and he's doing, good, right very.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah and he is clawing back a lot of the Bad biden. Did but unless he was a very simple. Analogy you know your, car your ex girlfriend drove your car fifteen feet into the. Ditch it is going to take a lot of work to get that thing out of the. Ditch we're not even talking about driving it. Yet we're talking about clearing the brushes in the. Trees we're talking about getting in the necessary tow trucks and, wenches and we're talking about trying to get the damn thing out of the ditch and that's what he's. Doing but we are not driving forward. Yet we are undoing damage done by The biden. Administration And i've told, people If trump ends these four years and he just has the car back on the, GROUND i consider that a, win, right and it is for the next guy to start moving. Forward that is how much of the hole we are. In look at the thirty seven trillion dollars in debt, Right look at the thirty million illegals we. Have trump IS i got to give the guy a lot of. Credit he is tackling, problems cultural. Problems What republican in our Lifetime jesse has ever, said we need to look at the crap in The. Smithsonian it's all, bondage expositions AND lgbtq and, slavery, slavery, slavery. Slavery he's, like why can't we have a museum that looks, beautiful that Celebrates. America No republican would TOUCH i Think Jeb bush would have touched The. Smithsonians So trump is fighting on every single, battle not just, energy not just national security and, immigration but every. Battle if we can finish four years and with people Like liezelden out of the, Ditch we've made great, progress but we are, far, far far far from. Advancing AND i think this goes back to our Ancient romans who, said give them bread and circuses and you'll never have revolution. Rights they give us, TikTok which should have been banned on day, one and they give us rebate, checks you, know and all this crap to keep us, entertained and they think we won't notice as they continue to drive us or leave us in the. Ditch SO i don't need to sound. PESSIMISTIC i Think i'm just very very acutely, aware as are you and your, audience of how bad the situation. Is it is just a miracle we have not completely fallen into the. Abyss right Last november was a gift From, god because if we Had kamala right, NOW i can't imagine where in the hell we would. BE i, mean look at Our british, friends people getting arrested for memes on social. Media you, know that's what happens when you give up your. Guns but that's where Our british friends. Are that would have been us, effortlessly we'd all have been in jail and may IF i was, Lucky, JESSE i would have shared a cell with. You at LEAST i would have laughed a little WHILE i was being.
Speaker 1: Tortured that's all we have when they're pulling our. Fingernails Out here Is Daniel turner with power of the. Future thank you so, much my. BROTHER i appreciate. You it is The Jesse Kelly. Show final segment Of The Jesse Kelly show on At. Thursday but we shall return tomorrow cold or no cold voice or no voice IF i have to get in here on A friday from my, deathbed we are Doing ask Doctor Jesse friday. TOMORROW i love it too. Much get your questions and emailed in now and the M there's a chance my voice is going to sound weak and dainty and feminine tomorrow Like. Chris there's a Chance i'm gonna come in And i'm Gonna i'm gonna sound like, this and you'll tune into the radio and you'll look at it and you'll, say but the truth, Is i'm playing, hurt all, Right like he roes, To i'm playing. Hurt so get your question in, Now jesse At Jesse kellyshow dot. COM i am enjoying the.
Speaker 4: Shutdown we'll give us an estimate on the amount of federal workers that The trump administration wants to fire during the government.
Speaker 3: Shutdown are we talking? Hundreds are we talking?
Speaker 4: Thousands, look it's likely going to be in the. Thousands oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Yes, now, look let's be. Honest that's a good. START i would like to see hundreds of. Thousands, OKAY i would like to see, millions all, RIGHT i would like to see most of. Them but, thousands that sounds. Good and the real problem for the commun is is who's in charge of. This you know who had a meeting with the big man With President trump, Today Russ. Vote he's the one who's in charge of The office Of management And. Budget it's one of these nerdy offices that only wonky people know. About what matters right now for our purposes is he's the one really calling the. Shots obviously he Needs trump's, permission but he's the one who now gets to go through the budget and say, gone, gone, gone gone. Gone caroline talked about.
Speaker 4: Us vote is working diligently on is examining how we can fix this mess to ensure that critical funding, continues that we can get people. Paid but The democrats are making that very. Difficult and that's Why The president put out a statement this morning saying that we're going to start looking across the board at layoffs and at agencies that we feel do not best serve The american taxpayer that may need to be halted or temper or permanently.
Speaker 1: Cut that's like all of. Them so that's. Wonderful let's start at THE fbi setting that. Aside remember Jd vance talk to us about. Illegals illegals aren't getting. Healthcare that's What democrats are trying to tell you right. Now Richie torrez is one of eight Million democrats who came out and tried to sell this lot pratsire fighting for the healthcare of The american.
Speaker 3: PEOPLE i, Mean democrats are largely In, washington d. C intent on reopening the government and protecting the healthcare of The american.
Speaker 1: People but they're Not they're intending on giving healthcare to, illegals their main. Constituency here's how it.
Speaker 5: Works program number one is there's a lot of emergency healthcare at hospitals that are provided to illegal aliens that was funded by the federal. Government we turned off that funding, because of, course we Want american citizens to benefit from those hospital, services not to be taxed and then to have those hospital services go to illegal. Aliens the second of which is that The biden administration gave mass parole to millions upon millions of illegal, aliens and then they simultaneously made those parole LEAs eligible for health care benefits funded by Tax President trump and Congressional republicans turned off that money to healthcare funding for illegal. Aliens The democrats want to turn it back.
Speaker 1: On remember that the communists in The biden administration didn't just open the, border didn't just bring them here as fast as. Possible they did everything they could to change the legal classification of the people they brought here in order to unload as much of your taxpayer money on them as humanly. Possible so if an illegal crosses the, border that's an illegal who's ineligible for certain. Things but If i'm an evil communist in the government trying to replace Patriotic, AMERICANS i can look at that illegal AND i can, say, no you're not. Illegal, instead you're a. Refugee you're an asylum. Seeker so illegals may not get health, care but asylum seekers do get. Healthcare see the games. Play this is what you vote for when you Vote. Democrat when you vote For, democrats this is what you. Vote you.
Speaker 6: Know the detention centers are oftentimes. Private it makes money for. People that's why you have the long. Holds that's why we have bills like The Riley. Act, right you can hold somebody, indefinitely so that's you, know the owners of these attention centers that are going to make money out out of.
Speaker 1: That the Uh Riley, act that would be The lake And Riley, act named after the young lady who was brutally murdered by a Savage democrats brought into this country on. Purpose you, know that'd be the act she can't seem to remember the name. Of and now here's a, headline you, know you know the thing headlines we didn't get to, you and why you Cancels october Seventh Federal Federalist society event over security. CONCERNS i love how they do. This it's over security, concerns but they never seem to outline what concerns are They the concerns are the animals who ATTEND nyu are going to assault and or murder somebody like they seem to. Do, Funny those security concerns never seem to apply when it's a group of right. WINGERS fbi sent fifty five agents to the capital On january, sixth and none of them were for crowd. Control according to former Chief Steven, sound we know why they were. There they were there to start the right stag. Fire that would justify them kicking in your, door following you on airlines and censoring you on social. Media nearly nine to Ten french back jailing, migrants that's what they called them with deportation. Orders, yes that's exactly why they're arresting the right wing opposition leaders In. France that's why they're doing everything they can to ensure these patriots are never represented in the, government because then they're loyal. Constituents hostile foreigners would be in deep trouble or loose on Bell isle is caught by two guys with the. Net they act as if this is somehow. Surprising americans will go catch alligators with, anything ropes. Nets that's just who we. Are british police will no longer investigate bike thefts at train. Stations oh, GEE i wonder who could be committing the majority of those bike. THEFTS i wonder if that has something to do with. It now tomorrow is asked Doctor Jesse, FRIDAY i need your. Best i'm gonna be playing, hurt SO i need the. Best. Questions they don't even have to be, political can be, anything, historical. Personal as you've, heard Every, friday we take three hours and answer your Questions jesse At jesse kellyshow dot. COM i will see you. Then that's all