Speaker 1: John Coots nothing for Schwinden from Gabby Pettito, which damalds of my canal, but he isn't Fulbert the light time from HDS videos, so vi the updates of my twite Canala to guze via guild Jesus vibration. That's one I'm for missed and some mort fault vodo al sclust then andressa and i ulfa and a gross and that dragashould told from Gabby Petito but on Elena Shinestion zer Langham gadahn s and decent video message.
Speaker 2: Gabi shikesa roumga.
Speaker 1: Al canness on their sagas Jesus videos good for the Informatzion's fruits and fil damades vanniber alter emap is taken side by the Bayerny updates begins to and then unfa before Gabby and Jadamaiga flopda Brian Launry often for hangers for a road trip out press and that's an end of it's five for a million and grosser tragur vat. There the Gabby Pettito amnoin sit in marts and not annoys. It become the cold Schmidt Don Joseph Petito or the mo s Amrikansian Odd Blue Points and Bundestad New York and Torta names Gabriel Vi, Nora Pettito, Now I take a wood from Gabriel be comedy, bid anger minds Amson names T J Doty, Funny Colin, Joseph Gidney, britscha By, the high rat and Oil. So does gabim Lo help becomt gab become medium. Steve schev Mot and sell Inness houses Sasi I why the leperswster GENOVITZI reichen freunder i'd skinned as he dust was one volains On scheinanver chanfran klein auf leet Gebbie Is styvaight Anssi writes schulzide ritin across the recount of the Bahamas. Five thousand SIPs Bayport Blue Point High School, Dnard cts, I'm in North Carolina, taught Abbet the seed Swiss in September five thousand sipze in on the words five thousand nins in as Kerneram Restaurant in Wilmington on Wye Erisa and von Ortis in Carolina Beach.
Speaker 2: So these are side bybish Gabi.
Speaker 1: Ram cape Via Community College and shided grind number Gain, the Aufna Manor Studios, Johanso High School Side and Landsy Bryan Laundry, the Desaible Schulebuzut, the Bidens and gud Materna Naber Friended Theresa Metz five thousand nins in Beginea, Biden nineer Bitzio Matina, Brian wond and Swiss Medzigine Elson in Northport in Florida on Gabie seed By the Familia Laundry, Iron Bider Arbad and an earthishan filialde the super marked Publix see Arbett and Dadim super marked Angsloss and Apoteke Brian and the Livensmith l up Tyler Dorcabion Brian Ham Grosser Plane, then the Biden forbidneed for Almos does partly the Sourraison fan ended five thousand nine centers unfunked tiight thousand Swansish named thee Biden in road tracks for New York, a Californian Field, Dabe Magne Biden and Las Vegas and brin Yosemity Nuts and Nile Park, and then a Californish and Krystals in my five thousand Swansish posted Gabi diesis photo of Instagram on Shripe Dotzo Canes Camevaden that Targevi desents my d M. D Vade's horizon on friended subitt on the photograph here it's das alty momentum nida itself for is liberts I see biden vm armtoytz Rikia and is Cladasa's younger Onto week sign in Uleas five thousand Swansish falo he has signed built for on the rom Eerston date so Philibe finisher Brian Hirat Schabiagaza with dear Field sisters lame Un and Jeed tags Johan Tran in December side thousand Swansay called Gabby van imsh Baden and some kemper oscar about and fort transit. Then next the road from Grisa Langa down a stay asked. Then for Nona, I'm only biden fault side raising and the neram ouske about and then the ligens over Gabiel Brimericht against Zi Gabby begins and schnur Taco bets Abe mart swimtish don vashinish arbet is she geate ll raiser by side legs the river he nows iss and Nerunsperrata and on the Brian and job in an a biosaf Bahn. Gabby documented lebeny riising on the Four Brights, on the few of Instagram, on TikTok and Shintish vans and dinnerforeschtin and leme sub fro, I'm twightened, Julie sweathous and island swansish is does Santley so Viet the Rise of the Gabby Petito so Lang hinger fever to hinger arbe to tat begins These ay fours Cannas came wadens art so decent side can the island swans here Wissen.
Speaker 2: Does this Irreletster risers, I worse.
Speaker 1: You're an arthen stop Mark and Gabion Bryan, I'm feered newly twisand island Swansish in Kansas woz the monument rocks position as falling oftentile tunding Colorado springs and I'm not an iPark in Colorado so fan Swina to NParks in Utah an investige geleiag and Bundestadt does PARTI shlout Gaby's Instagram Chronologie minis inside them they had sent newly off Gabie the entire contactment ere familiar reina too are oft fang on manger arm toyet sly dorlea partaker, FaceTime semidira motto checked sms nearon fata or the held via snapshot contacts to younger Schwizza and Julie Zorgen being the grossen Reiser, dosis't beruit and fatrouns Verding Brian. Then the familiar shan Linger can't a near sighted svist English had and the iron Grondafan. Also again the Sierra torta good kid so lang net skiing tili is for near her Gabrion Brian Marnansai, Russian Vatzeize, non zenes erdi kait and hilt named Wanda Roung parks thereintag in Utah with the de spezer and criminalfel and a gun space under a stellong irony. Then avoid Gabion Bryan of photos on videos also slows I was saying shines swishing in by nine conflicts wengesday, I'm swift in August twieousand island swans then Monday no truth a shildered farm Levin smidrig schefton Moab and bulst Utah and now Sananda that song and pass by decision. Gabby Petito on Brian Laundry.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm calling. I'm right on the corner of Main Street by Moonflower and we're driving by, and I'd like to report a domestic dispute. The Florida with a white van, Florida license plate, white Land gentleman five six year. They just drove off. They're going down Main Street. They made a a right onto Main Street from Moonflower Operative. But what do you say?
Speaker 2: What were they doing?
Speaker 3: We drove by and the gentleman was slapping the girl.
Speaker 4: Who was slapping her.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then we stopped. They ran up and down the sidewalk. He proceeded to hit her, popped in the car and they drove off.
Speaker 5: Okay, you said, it's a white van, white van.
Speaker 3: I give you the I give you a license plate. He's give me one second. I took a picture of it. What kind of white van, like a big one. It was a smaller van with the license plate of it was white. For the license plate q F T g O three. It was the make was a Ford Mama was transit black ladder on the passenger.
Speaker 5: Side, black ladder passenger side.
Speaker 3: White Ford transit white for transit.
Speaker 1: Do you know Streifenbagen Richt vafanst do Biden put its system? Eric Pretzon, Daniel Robbins couldn't invice invention fins on Tephan, Gabby Petito bay Fazza engine.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and set your keys on the deskboard. All right?
Speaker 6: What's you guys' names?
Speaker 5: Gabby Byan, Okay, what's going on with my bid? Sorry, I've I this is Jackie. I'm sorry. Can I give you this stuff out of the vehicle? Yeah? Just taning tight right there?
Speaker 6: Do you mind if I take your keys and just put them on the head. I'm so thank you. Oh no, you're fine.
Speaker 5: I wanna goad be closing.
Speaker 2: I'm so I have a female.
Speaker 4: Male ps n you want to take me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know, like.
Speaker 5: M learning?
Speaker 6: How thanks?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that I'm showing me because I and I'm like you give me Christie my life me it's r I guess my by like im.
Speaker 6: That same.
Speaker 5: Sorry if I'm in a bend and I just really sad again, so many work I was doing like a cute employing her I acused, but I just hit my mousingis and and I just like ms streets and trying to start up. Okay, says I'm building my website, firs, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Maybe you do any abatements, and.
Speaker 5: I know I don't know, really, I don't know any. I mean in the car we're born, and I wouldn't want to look sim down. Yeah, I really become all and he really and.
Speaker 1: Any officer Robins beat it gabid rolphin Anzi so look Caward Stowage Artman. We don't admit Brian expression, Biden physicians ever seen kind Swedish kites?
Speaker 2: They aren't gave you of them.
Speaker 1: Rook sets is put it cy autos platinum and so woulds to come in fact Officer Robins or Brian Amadana faslows and Swiss and drift off a staircow.
Speaker 6: You see this worked up sometimes I try.
Speaker 5: Really, this is my sufcommers like I have the player and I walk lay man our web.
Speaker 6: This morning is like this tying your website now and everything.
Speaker 5: So Tim, you're really a nice moy anything you just how.
Speaker 3: He gets me day my garden.
Speaker 5: Then scratch an see says why its better morning, I like it is like you love where I said, that's just saying reader Alsa, we're only wearing the small anything. And then I also have datarysory, so let's for the whole weasy.
Speaker 4: Well that's all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can you tell me about.
Speaker 6: And nervous a regular.
Speaker 4: Will yees so.
Speaker 1: Nothing then shuldiges Brian method the few in the COVID s Schnegger fancis a bu bodsteins a bit of the ramsition and shutting that since we do and she had scoots with invitor and politicis. Officer Robins checked the housewives paper in Gabi k that's vitt gabie kuts of anglist On vs them at Umgi Heir Officer Robinson Schuda einschildt air frak Gabiebsi and s Langard g Glfner dorgebi for nineties gunstout there Brian nam the office and not cools for it s had to in Bodstin gettrofen by Gabi does Langkard get pack table not mc D pulitiger Brian eclet in pulite system vita ditmongstician in Biden harbis mind side of engst morm and Fredva's alfgeheitst onside an Escalid at the Ferguslargen Harbors. Also up social listen on CODs A Klinapauser and soday Aba might have signed a pallet song Organization of the finger Nigger Enzime ober arm and Katsanzime heights of maxim marked think Brian.
Speaker 6: Up I find algading auto pat as adib al Ardi wow.
Speaker 1: Us and recently she folked and small talk Sosion Brian and the in polite system the expression you were your jobs son I park on the tour officer Robin's telephoned with Anna Vitter and so the inflightzing conflict Sosion Gabbie and Brian ga Zeene had you get Aladdin snitched anger Zine so harmed you Brian Gabye schluk so then lady has them auto al spirt and then yeh loog i'm and Zach Robbins the under side legotiatorist on sign colleague and Denzaz does that song i'm ubuka on that's what air the biden eyning the start off the sta had Urgan food swish na Bazione from Brian on Gabbilei does my Gabie for fegen mister does he Brian Angegriffner, Didy bands Us bonds start Utube, flished da State does Sision, swim it Sernanda Leban and Peason hoystle Sga White for leaguing cancer, Gabby Vern flicted angrich Semine Barsony, the Aladdins online, dot Fin every where, he now skipped us an inside Pink the police side Controller and fiance one session he is construct for bout Fidie Biden but just Brian alerddings the Alphamn Cancer Brian and the Officer, the scoutiena ruber woman, Gab the bring cancer, the mid City for bringing us Brian schlicked forward us Gabi and Zeina Sell and Benchlin often cancer and comes off to the datas an inaugurling as Frowundhouse does the pull it system so far vent hudden game Cancer. This is Froundhouse Nam seek Haven, It's up for hoist you put it system and photos from Brian's kats on and their leading in vites the formerly set and easy Vida Gabbi.
Speaker 2: Suven then noons and you put it system.
Speaker 1: Theis my absolute VISs towards Zomba verdens Up Gaby whilkish Anger seged hang up on up Oservagian Motifa Rousey, Brian shops table.
Speaker 5: It's very very coo are you es personally? What happens that the only person as you think very hard question you think very hard.
Speaker 1: When you.
Speaker 4: Are at.
Speaker 1: Or physical that's what you.
Speaker 3: What were you?
Speaker 6: What were you attending him?
Speaker 5: What was the reason underlapping as well as you were a filing to accomplish my family? You know.
Speaker 6: How to say?
Speaker 5: You though, that's what really well, I take any parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like, but I'm the Scotia of Vitons and they's soon named on the chavismd Gebbie and Brian umgains. Let's end Jesus that to Gebbie dorn to Foy does the smirklish by these Actiri Intenion Neiga Viason, Brian Witsutu, the Dessens only Biden not Tranfabri Gabi and Van the Brian Witvan Sikhaevna who tells him are organized also dams only Biden nine Fife on one session CONTACTI Gabbi bitter Ene politicist not Brian and Zelad Cables does then Handy Conrakuha Gabbie the desh listed some vm vida ascar handis On Officer Robins fed Brian vivash worm some motor the biden On Shavira out of Mosik the not two not sonal parts but by Brian and Biner and spandon on Locker and eindel mart Officer Robins had said of fevansign evro and there this to Gebbia inner feud our si harber angst sushten. Robins declared, Brian does the sign of robsa Gingers that dmz mediicammenser named Verdo and does the status of signagnelims qualitate a shabassada einige waren Speer does alfgetzeichn the body care material and i'm guns under in contacts on the rise from Gabbion Bryan by infants on Swift and August then tucked their Politz eye controller lad Gebbi Sway builder was the Archers National Park by instagram Mankanzenas decaptions to Biden post by arbit that one the shtark vrom gabby is under and built on Shrift on Instagram by rings On Husins. I'm pazettes on hashtags and suffield within the build and from Swift and August the Riisbritamaiche but sea Fish and Anga woodside on Pezzone, the Bidenner and in commentsan for mood Midler Val feel the user Brian Harbady built captions Natrik chief take is something Rise to Faena after strimmed with niciaid our Vi gebby On, Brian the Nixon partographer bringing a nisch bocant Natin swissen fell in Utah flick, Brian, i'm zipsit and Agustna Florida the shines alerding schan Foyega plant caves in Society, the unval their familiar Launry Verich, Beta Zagen, Brian's and a Florida flog Man parting it. So does Laga and then Parasite now Bavard Troy does Gate Phil the Laga meter Spanska, then Brian and Gabby the Costan Phili Fluga orchetyled Brian and Florida Flook. I'm Dryan san sistnagost mate I often rickwake on the Rhizo at Gabbi forodss amnoy sitting August Lid Gabby does ask the video of Illinoian YouTube Caneal Nomadic Statico does video and tels impress tag Raisen does mind lach Gebbi does kbar righten on Brian Yoga, Ibomer gay We filmed in liber felt angrishted in vandam a pin ven and bloomont einigen Postca and the coreatist atas video a schind is his younger partial and a gunst side onto vix. That swission film with that polite sye controller is ainewaureher even felts an Incindt Augustvieber Gabby's Instagram and photogo posted altizer posts on sevan iern Fooring baranziznch Did's the location Marquis rises to documents here in Filtya Ponti Debehi now sent hashtags and Suga fil designs Ni Gabbi dafi Aba, Brian bernotts stad and does built for the brades on Swiden augusta near a Instagram story get posted and that's highlight gush Baya out by desent by track but Filder ribersch Pecolier or Brian Deson post on Gabby Stella Upazet's time canto.
Speaker 2: Fi and Swan Sistnagost.
Speaker 1: Telephony at Gabby By FaceTime Atira Mottani Kott the had Selti Bayne, vin utah Phlasonokwayoming Vitter fanvol and taught in he Nasal Parks, the position, the Gebbies, these ironstre absolute and highlights their risen I'm film on swansis now Ghost posted the letters built by Instagram, The Office Suzannevi, the iron Klein gehe Kurbis and a hunt held on shrined Lacht, I'm the ralph wagenen tagt Saxon swansys Now Ghost Blind Seuge, Brian Laundry, Linenim Restaurant, I'm spile Winkles and West Yellowstone and Montana Gazene, daughter Bert alkotron Inshkerd and upweisen keveket aim felt On Saxon swansys No Ghost with Brian Van and Seugen quotes not Swansea, Bibo Obertt ed in Venom Spreet Creek owned by this restaurants parked as I definitive Aline Gaves Iron tug Spezer with Deviser Van Fan, Swy Veterans, Seugen em felt On Speet Creek Park and Kaizene. The film does automate I radash care on Landa's video spezer by YouTube, then as parmarked Emfeltz van Life content English gabiond Brian of the matri are com and shure for them van leading the English vd ou sing the Gebi of builder trade rain Hood of them Amatsuren bret in it I'm model fro Nim Gabbi and photo posted them part avention I'm tak the nam the film Atrialsa, then of the Noman Schilders to seen as the visa van the partner t'm strassen Ran States Florida coppt brd Biden seigen i English mens the austrieging on kotzalosas on the Kemp and Iblishers, then adversity Biden of An up the Beta devans I compled dunk gave so Dasiogata rang It's Fifel Hopman dargaviss mahn harbaken Lich Gazeene can the music Breschet that inside does visa fadzk from de Shah Stillom Gaben Gaves.
Speaker 2: And Vita was Puppish Betta bab.
Speaker 1: And Gabion Bryanams even on Swan sisnaw gusta name restaurant on Jackson Hall and Wyoming Gazine, so geting Iber ABC News Sage Suigen outside within the first rouse Chrishmisen. That's one of omitting advastation in Biden. Is why air zodas Gabi pratzlish wine does restaur faies on Brian waguns often for ergrat Angepisti Saza Gabia fora ergrat Eva whiten on Theva and fair tempera meant for GiB restaur pas on thebisits as restaurants, but they tic gabbyon Brianza and Sufus Restaurang Van Nichta Biguard Gabion Brian and desent tug and Jackson Hole Offgar then Wachum's Camarade Supermarkets, Whole Foods, film Dy Biden and decent tag berndros Einkovs and the er dish filiale of the Materialist Suzanne, the vice a van of them, Parker's abstral words on Brian de Faga, Tudo's autos craft failed, Soushal does Pabetri chef Danger minds them and had the Swan sish Man in the filiala of this The LT's de sistom from Gabby Pettit before.
Speaker 2: The steer Wold.
Speaker 1: Loud that Sogende Brianda Bible Obata Taman will be it does fat sag, I'm spread creek parked the harbide Van, I'm known on swan sisnow gus imandez Stellgerstan and the Vitatsgas Miranda baker ahopted Brian laundry and decent tark Burgaten Society. The dr found Vane Brian, I'm non on swan sisnow gus pnheltem tasn park mitgenom as if the Biden Sugar common harbergzag bro Fadner Jackson Habit and biden field seene Mane Kodza out of fats five hundred dollars on the boat said as I fi and Partago owners an Philoptov, I'm camping ouse Luca base. Then I need a social media presents Garbe Tataba and Phalapa presbistraus Gestelta's die biden Fashido Autonams Jackson and the nanum Geboga Mines Hudden darf another brinder of bustandnas Me Randow and the friends. Also the fort Anhulten on the Austein Lassener Basdy biden Art and Katana and then Nevan Jackson Lake dam Trensis di Vegafon Miranda and Brian Laudra Vazion vida on perhaped Ana under the fraud Bryan Laundry and Jackson Lake dumb sushan artent with fin Arsen swans anhelamits I don't know what see Miranda in out door Apcazette Tavil the undergan to ask if up not Jackson Farver and the dunge Beatney and I'm speed Creek camping plots upso that daughter Arsen rises from infa upsheet then lets them contact to Gabby's familiar gift to some drycist and August dosh Beta vit Nicols angers the text extreme mad vidisho komva fang Gabby is still a phone head, Romota di Freudnst can't Sustan Helfen is pcomon with voicemails and fa pasta and ruf stanas Gabby's grossfather, adding by m Fauna. They let the Navan Gabbi Sandi and romotan Nile from zebun tak lauded kinda Fanga Yosemite, Dna da Nicole under a familiar mid leader ye Vida.
Speaker 2: It was from Gabbie Petit to her.
Speaker 1: Our an Intagna nim Gabby Spenny called Apamelda tattle t in s MS Dorty held me Ana Anford i'm fiered in Finton Targan named the Niitson Gabby Hurt, Wendy zorgenfh nicolled Imma Griss the check Gabby's social media Canela Reagan mess about heirs Gebi Fa stumped on a fat i'm erst in September, the visa van from Gabby v then the Einfats houses in north Port and then those younger parts of the Brian's Elton leb Doc Brian Sits, the line of Mark, Gabby Pettito, Knis Regnerhausen iron tagged so far the Brian laundry'sm sign camping veloped in the physician On Brian's father filled in Airston with some driven the Tember from Saxton Bestom in September and the Brian Laundry on the Alton of them Fort, the Soto camping plants at the Fisish main van Iermause and fans off. I'm Saxton September stift of Brian Schwester Casi Sokop the Familia make minzer Man Laga Foyer and is so armed now Cassi vic alas normal you were Gabbiswarchan Nicole constructs here on Tada of Brian and Desson Familia Dorsi had kina Anfortrimatkin gebischnek on Man Bryan soon named Zog. I'm seen on elf in September when I'm finn my ISNs thats crafted some house, their laundries, groove van waymon vest help is bas Houlten Bukant Nowina Deuf the definitif on Joseph Petito, Gabbi's fat inside I'm elf in September five thousand Island Swans had Nicole Schmidt's orgham i Swan hett Lingers the melded Gabby Petito by'm Suffolk County Police Department als famist the politis Ass's house, their laundrysolve the daughter Gebi's Melder addressest there's a Elton from Brians Wayganzi put it side suppression that desn't for iran Anwald I'd see a Midler. They're familiar from Gabby mid Signders, Brian One, Gebbie House, Characterist, Desirachtation, Baistan Society.
Speaker 2: Go aldad Bridge, Fiddy, Petitos and a veld Suz.
Speaker 1: I'm served in the September Finite and a presser conferenial Nicole Perate that Stati design, I'm all on a handianth i'm achtennoint in Saktas ends after Marte Andreali Sabler, sich Lang Complex, Abeshra and Zanka, the Police, Siona and Muti Suzamhan So i'm ander and doppelmot the Biden Camper and Crystal Turner on Cayen Schulze. When I'm right sing August and I'm not the night Park in Utah a model for Dovish better Rauschteinvild, give us kind to them hung Sushan Desen, Doppelmotes On Gabies Fashwinden, They're moret they Biden, Frawn, Wooden, Swiss and Afar Clet. They're from misted in Fire, Gabby, Petito, Black dreds loft On sie It and hesn't Finnished then Sigerashwunden, I'm right said in September two thousand Island Swan Sis and Brian Laundrys and the Pulitzai his Onzie fon Iram house in Florida ouse so I know vanderns cart and reserve afgbro from dare you don't need to rick a cart sign better since yets the finish cat fall ends empert this Holtz and Fieler mentioned he didn't five for fold tabn they're pull it saive four and Brian so einfa and visioners Amastmann bright side m eft in September does a sign a familia polit cycoparian on lead by an unvoid community involved I'm takta Ralph get Brian's familiar were an unvoild and statement up and jams heist vant hintagn d pulit Saina Gabizu does Brian and Carlton reserve is the studient side punt offe gonzozor signa farna kemponashan of Tarago lang line and then the tour shoots a beat on tavigs on Tardzin gimdi petitos amfelts and statement up and jim D Brian forwev and the Schweigen Voye Gabet so Lettskazena, I'm fift in in September bush Detic the Northport policers Brian Schweigan mad in their midlands so Corporeian on ordnate In for noon Anne's person of interest by now of fine designed statement from Brian's avald Phili mentioned from her laundry and it's the up vision head from Frau Petito Kaina al sag Mad Schraffa Feguns berd and Spassionville Mana Farnas and team partner of the airst persona of dz strap for Foreguns Berherden and feln v desent Concentrian and Ivan Ousak the favended Verden Khan panish Dat when man Dante was Miti fashwinten frond f Petito to tounhat I have with the shell laundry of and ratten zenus anvaldssa ungerlaying hight oils and warns the police side from north Port, Florida. Brian laundriers persons and angelaing Hyde Bonantat. These are formerly Umsteen ended Dazell Laundry and focus their shraffa feguns Berherden state on her laundry but of unratten zenus unvalts witer Hingeweig, then Gebbi Petito's familion, the polite say of presser conference onm Helfa by the Gabby bitten started Achtzen in September, and a gross anger leake to Bryan laundry and cart and reserve irontacted. So for the fans and Elfi for Miska Meldet for the polite said super parallelas house their elt and confess theaters altos Vienna fest Platter I'm nine sat in September, then mentally uber resting their neares, grantee nuts and night parks in Wyoming. The fun that's why tagon she did take to put it side by themis hundred decision.
Speaker 2: From mister Gabbie Petito.
Speaker 1: That Sushtenier grit Medina comes to them schloss Gebbie do franfa storm sign us.
Speaker 2: Just hoping that at that more that she was in a place that she wanted to be, looking at the feutiful mountains. At that moment she found peace and was just looking.
Speaker 3: At the mountains behind her, and maybe at that moment that she would just put herself in a better place.
Speaker 1: Does fbi on info on wyoming Off said behalf the fear Brian laundry are letting Snisch direct wing and his mood mastage in Turtong's delicts gaining Gabby Petito so not being an unbrechtik and not so on and a debit cut sidrom Gebbi's for schwindensticta ape bong for Malet's thousand dollars fogen i'm fionce one system September finite for Gebbie and Grossa andertrahaimach dot blue punch dudd Familia and a shift on to Aaron Gabbis and slave and soofen gezus all for a million from mister Angehera by vandenhelf that's so shriped your father, Joseph Petito of Twitter, the Gabby Petito shift niemann seltas and kind of eigne fause fintans b mda shift on and Slaven Gruffin was soazen on tilfi shtelong by mahauser bringing your kindnots to game. We won't mentioned in English in towards you and b Gebbi health Melt's thousand guests. The name then the ralphoign and Sagana and Gebbi's trauer fire tie the drawer fire of Grende Veld Bite and Anti Namazuga online but rag Montadessnes gave Is, Falowa, Brian laundryman our air sight, noun desk a beat in the Nati young mangezuwot is Nation extreme, Sadzu ganglish advasibno nos quadrat Kilo Meta gross now half before Baganziana, Elson, Roberta and Christopher met their Politzaiota, Median, Fatrat and Suspression take mentioned how before them house their laundry mid camaras on megaphone, Oscar listed as on Fazuti laundry. So I am statement sub ass nich and Brian laundry filmare and nee yacht our. Brian Schwsta Cassi would soon named fatzwife.
Speaker 4: We are police cooperated with the police since September element on. They called, we are just as upset, frustrated and heartbroken as everybody else. I am losing my parents and my brother and my child, children's aunt and my future sister on top of this, and you're not helped.
Speaker 2: Why are your parents. Why why you're ready? You're talking about Christmas. They're not talking to us either, Why aren't they talking to you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: If I knew, I would say, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you think they're involved? Your parents? I don't know, you don't know. We know you're not involved.
Speaker 4: We have literally been finding everything out with the news with like everybody else.
Speaker 2: In Swiss.
Speaker 1: With Gabby's tortus was a public mard thee Vodeshtrangolias for the telenas Kava dreibis f drausen, but he now often is it towards gebis heiden emitdektis glicien or thashed up and kophon and water or a leichnam fahek gave isnt a snitched Pekantrimma with Brian gest who from the Chemera's cart and reserve up the Fadeshti there swan sist and october stasshpur m Zuke beat then mentionedly uber Rasta so pasn Gingstende von Brian Lndrigefon Tarnta Roxak does get beaten in the Leichnam Laksa and Varano fauber schwankeeves de Ya and total so lnga get out, I intag nat and they take does fbi that's them told them not to reservoir in Florida Gebbi potitos for low and Brian laundry hundred Natin Klaus does the vulgabias of Brian Malaban, but not vite time method. Then they're tortous for schwet and not twdish Natsuvis and a few Gebbies told for unfotshes by the Abductraus does Brian the eat seed bagangat loved familion, unbults the laundries, abs and KOs and I'm not cheat spookers, but Brian's roksag so I'm revolver. And then nears an elijah a fund in words which those in the middle engerstenders and these I'm showed it as zignas on the totals on Standefon Gaby pettito a schwep Fougners, Neva trag and s Richt m Alto and Bartsuba before studunke vodo matv was Suzan the cult schein Platchen and iron Schrei conto comet was zeen It come to the iron moment finn I na fanci schwam my name rufent diva ice cult devan gradaust in GluN and heist nats naile parks in Utaga, the Temperate Tour being a free punk and diva krisch nazis white milk bach auto on stroy Pater shipped for Shrek and manaost sad Dragen Contomata and Foyer and Wma di vasudefro damad conta Cana and Foyer. Had the maranzoesid to rick some auto break vanesh Deela and thetas Foyer and fat chain anum, the vitas auto and ferenzan. It was the notices of the under insights baasvar at, the schabbios in basatsk continisveta, the tiny cline boiler net, the van gros your refusa, tap your hand killing tadwe Abaiva ice cult sat on verant is it true Stendi Schmertz and lot f And then she made me a laxat e tris hefting schuttebego nor venis koustvo Schmertz want better to mind andy Rauschmertz.
Speaker 2: The schleave iron on.
Speaker 1: The stag, but it prefers to to the see the organistch Lisenzo when the hut the Vachtan Schmertz and Alfan Bagundi guns and Schmeertsten suit was for Nima Siga vecta the barber by d v Dat does fem slav ouskin on free Canada's ousmas from Gabbis Filets not does the extreme schmertz nut Shabbier lame bandittiba hertz the Sai dasa volta aba yet i felt gered and panic stanton shock aba fan demo manch Schmetz the name both stage that makon on Brian's shrinks to samsufasen abba haupted gebbi habes waren seina vanderwerfa letston so i shtrug on secute the abu shtark schmertzingerhabton sergelitten or often Brian Swane lost in habim light and ended so that on Gabbie omsub proven loss natim gebbi'skerpa for iram alfin shohn einige worn and wildness white does f b ibe Brian laundry have a fault and unshine to a vaken gabby zeinerm lebon strafa feguns berd and to toys and I tod sm s and er nam and then Aignes handy for shi al Saints. So last night's verde gebile want chant often lets inside and the cheetz bush Brian laundry eight in a house on the site, you may not bleep. Minor familias break its voltain in northern Fana from James to the t j Umbringers Volta see being minus filas and skeefegnsky alf gaitand min lebas A stradragon einstag owners it today Shabampteka minds, I'm at Tuken fellow Jeden moment in bed guness and mind bylight for Jeden Einsen and fallost bit Ma Mina familia does leber mind zone on Dina torta fellow that's wonder bast the midi neveld Gebby has too my light shaw and they are half known as the mister Reisen. That's the entire era familiar bits hipped al Mine Zakhanov Gebby, hasteloid Legs, Lanze Watson, shriped onto under nothing Agnes and more pettishvi sms and it's the house a blimesult so decent side pumabartes Alas and catastrophe swung me to at Scabby Filmer Vega cladas As went forward sort that seltan one voltage I had seen was Paciisti consummation wistik is a he and Steve Watery Brian and seen lets moment Ni shim hut sona abanished unbidding airly sign mus wenised opposition sugar ragnat ode in rongbevos u felchat msign showed so Minia sells the Fi Gabby Petito not long to end and to come the familia from Gabby Petito for klak Aladinski Elton from Brian laundry the vefnin laundries for Brian Habin shown Forza and a Riker from road trip Kushtanen does that Gebby get hurted her they are not hable Brian in Mortza and Elton King uberm Arton Twansgus Kustan the Alton Hansen for Mazon their Midland Ubert and vistles shwig at the Gabby Petito grade Astenbergriffa Ansulov the laundries by antragnerfin vida romdi klagger Absurvis. That's Kaine and hudspunk fidibahab doing their potito scape onnta Shutsendfus does the Tagabu andrige von Brian and pli Habiza and Elton Turton Gebbi warrants gomainsam camping OUs flukes krishten they untragged their laundries with your upgevi the klag against the black bushtein some side pronks. There often amberedesus videos lof gradadas krishtav unfunked white house and tryan Swansish footbakantas their unwil their Petito's Patrick riley by Brode fbi in brief on Brian laundry's motagze in Hamville these in habermann and Brian's rosakophone. Then the nsi elijem natsnapark in Florida gelegen harbor after umschlak habersh dunden fabrend does not damn those gleasan nast and they brief steps Haber Bryan's motor and anger Boten importent sellers fagnes to have dina shawfits basar. They are unwy Van Bryan's for Meeta the exist tensis brief a so and gain it are by as if dy for handlong irrelevant, the laundries for helped and their briefs, I monats of four gabies, fashwinten for fast for and i'm g shwreben and statements. All is that this roberta launry we fold it habits for waterfa vanity met Brian'shuntlerman their thirt from Gabby and forbidding sustainshine for shteenk yeah agnes mona sped so Brian not Gabby up spielten the waters in my brief readerspiegen the vice vanished can now vanished in brief Harbor West Shriebmond Brianer game harbor before Brian not Gebbi Florida and rich New yor Doug Valies as on swightened you need five thousand is on Swans their brief side from Roberta for first one night z on your zone Brian Grada and schwerrigit site and Rabetziumdmark and then brief wouldnt feeler references to kinder bushan aftaw Utzon Brenda's not indus gleazenhast of them umschlag Sayena and schpielingerf and Burg the Bayhandlim does bur Burn after writing betts Gebbi and Sprian Geschenkter Roberta and Gebbi headt and off Tubrasur and te Souter spoke of them Umschlak to stand outsize wades the brief in Brian's Rosa vote female habit dos fbi inchant for them often in Brian's bush Lark nams on familium with gia that's super frat hvolt and unders in leased. The Schwais does Sni. The art from brief is the Ana Moter VAXen and Zone Schritt only voice Briannish and Vallegahydebrik. That's how published burn after reading of the omschlag on this voice does Brian Wisen Verdevu suspedoited yet finished dunk.
Speaker 2: But Varta.
Speaker 1: As Babish restation gave me familiar the smooth Marslage and murders from Gabby Petito. The unveltedy Gabbi is familiar for Threeten for Klagner's more police department than Utah. So we drites in pulite cyber Unde Droonta, Daniel Robbins and Eric Pratt. They met Gabion Brian go Schporchenhamer said, soygebing hero strikes the pulit sairev theven and Matsuka midlands some strips fish and Gabbyon Brian farlestic is fazagen for does let's and it's some sat from Gabby Petito give fields the chance, Assad's fo theron their petitos beloftis fim sish million us dollar does Gaeta's the familiar the froanziite us solind the Gabby Petito Foundation flees dri million Estolan Shad Salong had the familia with of Amadi.
Speaker 2: The video sprites are halten.
Speaker 1: Trance five thousands swan Swan shatters and put it si in teen on Tarzurung spirits to them ezky the males Hunda zaid non faster, then constantly put it zai anders wheren't they are mid long I'm swift and august Fielder pasi the zonaina de grawirnsen PUNCTI find in deeesenberrished kin raw. Eric pratteg minds them and Daniel Robbinson's airstar einsatstva so it zepps kind on Bushbna's blood sign the famili from Gabby GiB and the Weiss Matrialda Fuguzamitzhaben does officer pratt ZEBs and foggen Sichter said to filter Haltons harbor so Zion and a partner shops by uber griffishkvarden on being set to available lest young Alfa everybody now so lan from him so to d ssh bevarheiden whereious miniscens they have frug British Eric Prattman i'm einsard seem I'm swift n August twie thousand, Swan Swansish in Utah but rautso unfunkedwiighte hausand tryan Swansish with everyby nows and photophru list does Debrizan stir forward for their Petito skainy pull it system gabyond Bryan, I'm swift August twie thousand, Island Swansish Anger Halton Harben noraima faschterercht damad' kamisation. Gabion then put its systems to decent votebecks I mean, I mean it's okay.
Speaker 4: If you're saying you hit him, and then I understand to hear you.
Speaker 5: But we want to know the truth to be actually okay, because you know.
Speaker 1: Gabby demonstrats ranking with the putt it system B. Brian Egozist Vaska, Hilton, Harbor, get aberandished Vita of ein Schlark Dune for their own showed me by the Muta compital at Selta and Deem and then all the putt it system and briand us up for houstle Chaga Valteris does photosign selfie from Gabby does buildshin of them Bifar that's the swans afconom Bard and Society, the Ralpha Windhaus August andud So then Blue Tiger kutsa swag off it is a selfie. I'm swift in August, Whitehouse and Island Swansish Noveniga momentom. But forty put it side has paused in fakeatsok on this tacticitionment. They also arston Soigen they Zene harm and Volta B Brian Gabby schluk if A media from Gabby Maga noon Manhabi Ratta, Camritt sugar Herd on the tzut then had put it system being in smooth mastage and hand kreiflish and conflicts on einsatz and Gabbie sichtbar fallett soong documentee and miss bids of Dan van Bryangetshana so malten Kratsa arms with the Kratz and Gabby Swange to gandhim intern on sazurung sperits from Swie house and island Swan s Javent in their mans zurung spirit documented and with Ragovan Officer Eric Pratt Comtiazazeb needs your tief of thesee biden hiled song suppression abber haupted cut some arms iberright spina fa hyles and dammad niche and dec instution file involved gevis the filet song and gabbiskzizzi absolute consistent damd do sein fahim yezishka packed ut when as the four nishy finger nai nt naha if thanking b does not I am tagni magazine at Glavis swider A hoisters the five Gabby Petito also not actua eton kemp saying on the alamis stanedy so even told a few time to critizia them and then follows the halting perspective at comunists after and disag up to then and there alas fasas Alsenstein and not tunkan is the sutsu mentioned that strik is with the farnest then bherden on de Hinsablebna.
Speaker 2: What would you say to Gabby now if you could? I love you, and I hope I make you proud, if you made me proud, and I couldn't be prouder as a.
Speaker 1: Father damazin fiam ended awe find the son and halting videos uncome filipon he grows Anti Nam and Thai Gabby Pettito in there we wish to abieschma was feelish sweat see for I am by Deeza felder fishtet the feeling on the left and maybe anes saus lean then as we Allownanda alf past on sush tentness on respect sign zulten nia negotiat did sir s Phil dannkas just some and anger shorter so it is I can fine harm Freu helps is not and infra her click Mirbi deuts to the swiftish field on hiftim canal or Vita They shod them sug claggey Petito s their home Nornya spect them for Gabby Petito and slat cam so bites nous and gave him so alts updated Vega wond of my swide Canal in Solito crime news DoD Finite the initial news to actor and criminal fan, then Swish and Dutch that was Curts, the documented Zo Dama for by Shaan Verdas on the canal and Abu Das film fore us on the fel angistuk BIS.
Speaker 2: Some next media sho