Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those data.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there. See if it was anybody a h above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, off fi the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over.
Speaker 3: God. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: It was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of us ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called both to mee be four RESU they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 3: He say to God. More calm on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. I hope you're all doing okay. I'm the Khunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest, Kevin, comes to us from the state of Florida in the US, and Kevin will be sharing a couple of sightings that he's had over the years. The first one was while he was on deployment in the desert of twenty nine Palms when he witnessed a black triang or fly overhead. And then a sighting from twenty twenty three when he witnessed something in the shape of a dumbbell while he was looking through night vision goggles. Kevin is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles Podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Kevin, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you Nick, it's good to be here.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us tonight and you'll call in from Florida in the US. Yes, sir, Now, Kevin, you have some strange encounts to share with us. So would you like start at the beginning please?
Speaker 1: I would. I'm just to give you a quick background on who I am and my experience in aviation. I've from the age of nineteen I was working on military planes. I worked on Ava B Harriers. I worked on F eighteen Alpha, Charlie and Delta model aircraft. I've worked on Coobers and Huey's or h Ones h ones. I have also worked on transport helicopters for marine corps and I have roughly we called roughly twenty five years experience around aviation. I've got aircraft carrier, flight deck time, three different ships in country Iraq in Afghanistan, seen and been around plenty of types of aircraft. I've put my hands on you two's, I've been around b ones and B two's, F one seventeen's up close all of those aircraft. So I'm relatively familiar with at least the what stealth those stealth planes look like, but I've never touched them as far as worked on them. Done any mainenance on them. I don't have that kind of familiarity with them, but seeing them in the sky, I can at least pick them out and say, Okay, well that's what that was. But that's my that's more or less my background with aviation. I'm pretty confident in my ability to see something in the sky and say, well, you know, I don't know what that is. I can admit when I don't know what something is, and then I can look at a look at a plane or a helicopter ands oh, that's that's or even hear them sometimes and be able to tell you what it is. So I have enough experience around aviation to see things in the sky and know that it's probably not anything that I can explain, nor could anybody else with me at the times that I've seen these things. So we were we were on a deployment and twenty nine Palms, just in preparation for big deployments to go overseas, and we you know, we live in the desert and you work in the desert, and we would work. I was on night crew, my particular shift at the time. We would go to work at say four pm, and then we would get off anywhere between three and sometimes as late as even seven am. But on this particular night, my friend Edgar and I were walking through the desert walking back or we had secured for the evening, and we were walking back from our spaces on the flight line, and we were going back to where we were staying at the time in the quant nuts. We were walking through desert, and I've always looked at the skies. I've always even as a kid, I've always just looked at the skies and loved to look at stars and shooting stars. And now you know, satellites are even easier to see than they were when I was a kid. But you know, when you get out into these dark places like aircraft care flight decks at night or even at back Afghanistan or Kwait, you know, you get get out there where there's really low light pollution and you can just you can see satellite snaked eye just crisscrossing the sky. Sometimes I've always found that interesting. So my friend, my friend Edgar, and I were walking across the desert and we were watching for satellites, and I happened to look from what I recounted on maps, you know, to spent some time, but I looked to our left, and I could see what appeared to be stars being blacked out on the horizon, roughly on the horizon over I'm over. I don't want to I hesitate to call them mountains because they're probably not much taller than like say, fifteen hundred or two thousand feet. They're not very tall, but they're rocky hills. We would call mountains if we were to describe them. So I'm looking over these mountains and I see this area of stars that are just being blacked out, And I could tell that whatever it was was moving because the stars are reappearing behind it as it's progressed towards us. Seemingly, this thing got my buddy's attention, and we sat there and watched this thing come right towards We just stood there and we watched them. We're like, man, the things, they're right over us. And sure enough, this enormous it appeared to be a triangle. It came up as it came over it was a triangle. I mean we couldn't you couldn't tell from the distance, but as it came towards us, we were able to tell it was just a triangle shape. And it was very strange because it was so hard to see. It was dark, but it was a clear night. This thing was enormous and lumbering seemingly, so it came over as extremely low speed as what I would say, I mean, it could have been probably maybe moving one hundred better than one hundred miles an hour, maybe close close to two hundred miles an hour. Was just so large that when big things like that are moving in the sky. You've seen jumbo jets and such, they don't you know, when they're taken off, they're moving one hundred plus miles an hour, but they're lumbering. You know, they're big objects, and they're not they don't have the speed up yet. But anyway, so this thing's cruising over us, and as it cruises over us, there is absolutely no sound, and I think we were probably just standing there jaws dropped, like, oh my goodness, this is unreal. Like there's no way to describe it other than that it was a large, dark triangle with a faint red glow in the very center of it that lit up the surface of this craft. And it was a it looked to be grayish or black, almost like we would paint stealth like the stealth technology you'd see on air on our airplanes. But this thing was no B two. This thing had a red light glowing. Now that you hear about TR three bees and such, the I think that's just a you know, it's something the public is labeled. There's nothing confirmed that there is a TR three B. But you see illustrations of these things, and they have a red light in the center, and they have white lights out at the tips. The all the all of these illustrations and then some of the photographs that people have snapped of these leeged t R three b's. I didn't see any white lights out on the tips. I didn't see any navigation lights. I didn't see any anti collision lights flashing lights. When planes operate in the US, they especially over friendly airspace, they're going to have anti collision lights on at a minimum. And this plane was coming from what I believe to be the north east and moving. It seemed like it was moving south and it would have been heading towards Mexico, you know, out of you know, from California, if it kept on the path. The as it went over, absolutely no sound, no rumble, no nothing. It was a quiet night there were no planes turning, there was no you know, all of the airfield was the airfield was closed, so all the lights were off. There was no light pollution, no no engine noise anywhere. And this thing went right over us. And I think we told our some friends about it, and they were just kind of like, they just kind of blew us off. They didn't. They were like, yeah, you guys are crazy. You know, maybe even we probably even caught some hell over it, you know, calling us UFO nuts or something. But at the time, you know, I didn't. I don't even think I made that that big of a deal out of it, or tried to tell too many people about it, because you know, I know, I knew then that that there are craft and things that you know, our government operates and clandestinely that they're developing. I knew that, and it occurred to me that that could have been something like that. And even still I don't I'm not going to claim to know what it was. I'm not going to claim that it was a TR three B, but I can tell you that that was that kind of technology, whether it's alien or whether it's whether it's ours or whoever human made it, definitely was a technology that is not available to the US, or to say it is not available us as civilians to benefit from that kind of technology. There's no way that that kind of technology was acknowledged back then and definitely still not now. But seeing that and reading about it later because I started, you know, the TR three B started to pop up, and I thought back, and I contacted my friend, and my friend and I we still talk about it sometimes. In fact, we were just in Las Vegas and we brought it up just briefly tod, you know, to kind of recount it a little bit. And it was I guess thirty years ago, nearly thirty years ago. And surely if that was technology like that might, at least in my theory, that technology would have been has been developed on since. So God only knows if that was US. Sky only knows what we have now. Maybe some of the other things we're seeing in the sky could be US. And I, you know, I wouldn't describe myself as a UFO NT, but I'm wildly fascinated by the subject UAPs and UFOs, So it is something that I do pay attention to. And I don't go out and hunt and post up outside and look and just look for these things. But I do watch the skies. And in another instance that I had in Afghanistan, my friend, my friend Wade and I we were walking out from our spaces and we were walking out to work on our airplanes, and we just so happened to look in the direction of the army airfield side where the helicopters are based out of. And you know that it was late and I don't think they were even flying or operating that I could tell. I didn't see any helicopters or here. We didn't, you know, there are none of our birds returning. We noticed two lights on again mountains, if you will, ridges, you know, these these hills that were probably low, you know, a couple thousand feet off the ground. But the at the top of these hills there was a valley in between two ridge lines, and on either ridgeline there were perched each each ridgeline had a white light perched on top of it, and there was nothing where these lights were. And to see two white lights in the sky like that that were seemingly almost like a like a car headlight. They were bright, it was bright, it was shining, it was broadcasting light. Each one was and they were approximately i'd say they were probably two hundred feet off the top, no more than two hundred feet off the top of each ridgeline, seemingly. And we watched them, My buddy and I stood there like, what is that? There's nothing there? You know, we were both kind of taken back by it, and we just sat there and watched it for a little bit, and then we went on about our business, and you know, we worked, worked around for a couple few hours and looked back over there and the lights are still sitting there. The lights were still just sitting there in the sky. It wasn't anything, you know, extraordinary. It didn't you know, it didn't flash or you know, put on a light show. It didn't move fast. But they were just stationary and they weren't supposed to be there, and just so happened. When we walked around did our thing, you know, we're working throughout the night. And then it occurred to me to look back in that direction again to see if they were still there. And as I did, the ridge line on the left the light had disappeared, it was gone. But the ridge line on the right, there was a light. There was one of it. I assumed it was the same light. It had moved seemingly five six miles down the ridge line. It was pretty far, almost out of view, but it had moved down the ridge line and was still stationary in the sky seemingly, but just had moved positions. You know. I look for things like that, and I wish more people did, because I think they would take some of the stigma off of it. If more people talked about things they'd see in the sky, I think it would invoke a lot of conversation and eventually maybe we could somewhere and figure figure out what some of this stuff is. That's that's one of the reasons I like to I like to talk about it. The third incident that I would like to share was probably the most to me. That triangle at the time was wildly fascinating and I'll never forget it memorable. But this thing that I saw, and it was in November. It was November twenty ninth of last year. I And the reason I know that is because after I saw this, I immediately sat down and drew it out on my phone. I just drew it out, you know, very simple, very simple drawing, and I even shaded it in the colors that you would see through night vision goggles. But I was able to see on this object definition and I drew the definition and I've sent I've sent you the quick picture, you know, the quick little drawing that i've that I've put together. I sent that to you. But the way that that came about, I was in my backyard and I have relatively low light pollution in the backyard, and I like to sit out there with a telescope or or just sit out and watch, you know, watch stars at night and listen to music, sit with friends and talk. We can see you can see satellites relatively easy. I had a set of night vision goggles and I was searching for satellites and just watching the skies, not looking for UFOs, because again that's not something I do, or I wouldn't even sit out here and do it now. It's it doesn't call me like that. But I was watching watch for satellites and I looked happened to look in in a northeasterly direction, and I picked up something again moving across the horizon, moving across the sky, and it was it wasn't blacking out stars, per say, but because I could see an object through my MVGS. But what set me back was there was no lights on it. And anyone that's been around military aircraft or just aircraft in general know that they're going to have anti collision lights on in the sky. They're going to have they're going to have some kind of position lights on. They're going to have a red and a green or even a white light glowing at some point on the aircraft, you know, to just as a safety. Right. So what I saw through the MVGS as it got closer was if you could imagine a dog bone or a dumbbell, just shaped object, but instead of squared off, rounded, kind of rounded front and back with a with the connecting connecting mass in the center of it. And then it had two circular you know, front and back. I wouldn't call them the cells, but it just it looked the way I drew it out, it it almost looked like a hoverboard or something. Just it had edges to it. It had a circular inside of each on the front and the back of it. It had it was circular, but it had circles inside that, or at least the design I could see. It's very tough to get any kind of depth perception out of night vision goggles, as you may know. But as this thing came over, I got my friend who was standing there next to me, and I tried to get her to see it through the mvgs, but she couldn't acquire it. So I just I got am back from her and I was able to watch it go right over the house. But when I try to explain to her what I was seeing, I mean, I at first I thought, is this a satellite or something? But you can't see definition on satellites. You can catch a glow off of satellite, their sun's reflection office satellites, you know, you can see that's the light you're seeing, you know, when you look in the sky, and that shows up really well. With MVG's you can see satellites really really high up in an altitude compared to and stuff you can't see naked eye. You can see with night vision goggles or any kind of you know, night vision device. You can see satellites moving that you wouldn't be able to see naked eye. This thing, you couldn't have seen this naked eye. It was relatively clear night and it was high enough an altitude that you couldn't see it naked eye. You might catch stars being blocked out, but you wouldn't have been able to see any kind of definition on it. As it went over my house seemingly you know. Again, I don't I hesitate to throw a number out there on altitude, but I want to say that it just it seemed pretty high up, like into the thousands of feet, seemingly large, but large, you know, large enough for me to see a definition. And once again, absolutely no sound whatsoever, no glow of lights from a cockpit, absolutely no light emitted, which you know, blew me away. I was extremely excited about seeing that. Immediately sat down and drew it out. And then as after I drew it out, I started the searching on the internet, and I found where people had seen a similar a similar UFO I say, UFO similar object that it was twenty thirteen and nineteen seventy eight. That where I think I read read that people had seen it, and I'd love to talk to some more people and see if they could remember texture. Remember not texture, that's not the right description there. If somebody could see the definition of it, I'd like to see what I'd like to know what they saw because if we're seeing the same thing, then you know, if from from nineteen seventy eight, that's not there's no in my opinion, that's not like our technology. That's just my opinion. I don't think that that could be our Potentially, I don't think that could be our technology, but who knows, it could be an advancement of even what I saw in the desert if that was ours. But it just sucks that, you know that technology is advancing, but we're still driving around and cars burning gas and you know, oil and rebber tires kind of thing. That's just but that's a subject for another day, discussion for another day, another time. That is that's pretty much my extent, the extent of my experience with things that I've seen in the sky that I couldn't describe, but I do like talking about them. I'd be like bringing it out to friends and see if they've they've seen anything. Some people just laugh and uh, other people are just completely disinterested. It's wild to me that the stigma and the and the and the lack of interest and care that people have because these things could potentially be from from outside our outside of our you know, outside of our socialsm outside of our planet. You know, they could be off world. It's a little bit over It can be overwhelming if you think too much about it, you know, But I uh, I find I'm at least fascinated by it. I'm fascinated by it. So I like to watch the you know, the UFO shows or the you know. I like to get on YouTube and watch trying to think of the gentleman's name I have a I have a picture of course, I follow your podcast. You had Gary Boorhees on there, and I sure liked hearing him talk. I liked hearing his uh his account of the tic tac on the on the Knimics encounters. That is an outstanding uh an outstanding production. I think that they did very well with that. I'm usually really picky when they do re enactments, and even just the radio traffic, the way they were talking to the pilots and back and forth the air traffic controllers, it was it was really well put together. They weren't exaggerating or embellishing anything, and it was just a matter of fact, like, hey, and they don't know what it is. Nobody's trying to say that it's UFOs or it's aliens. And I mean because nobody really can't nobody can say at this point, but I would like to. I think I'd love to sit down and talk to those guys. That would be fascinating talking to Gary and those guys, some of those guys that I've seen in the Nimics Encounters podcasts that I like to watch. Ross Coltheart. I don't know if you've heard of him, Yeah, sure have, Yeah, he's uh, he's got some fascinating, fascinating interviews. He's an investigative journalist. It's really really doing good work. Like you, I think, I think this podcast is awesome work. It's it gets people talking, and I think it's going to be a good resource for people when they're doing research and when they're trying to piece together and make sense of some of.
Speaker 2: This wonderful stuff. Now we know the military, when we hear about certain tech which is coming out or come out, usually it's already been operational for twenty thirty years beforehand. Of course, an example would be the the SR seven to one blackbird, so that've been around for many years. When you hear about these objects being seen, there's always that possibility that it can be military hardware here.
Speaker 1: I believe. So I believe that there is a chance. Now. The one thing that I will say that kind of takes away from that. I was watching that Ross Coltheart channel on YouTube. I think it's Channel seven News. He's out of Australia. I believe he interviews some really smart people, some professors, some scientists that are really they're accredited, and they're coming in and they're not they're not like nuts, and they don't have wild hair, and they're not trying to make they're not trying to romanticize this and make it scary. They're just factually saying like, hey, look it could be us. But because of the required energy that it would take to make something like one of those the tic TACs, if you were to expend that kind of energy, you know, to go from fifty feet to I think it's twenty eight thousand feet or even fourteen fourteen miles into outer space to be able to do that in under three seconds or under zero point seventy five seconds, to go from fifty feet to twenty eight thousand feet, the amount of energy needed to create that kind of momentum. They put it in. They related it in terms of I think it was something like I've heard one person say that you would have to harness the power of the sun to be able to fly like that, or you would have to be able to you it's basically all of the power on the Earth being generated at one time to be able to make a movement like that. That's huge power demand. It's hard for me to wrap my head around that that we have that technology as humans, because there's not even an inkling of that in our society. You know, there's no you know, we're still burning fossil fuels, splitting atoms and stuff. Sure, but I just don't understand how that, you know, how our government or even you know, China or Russia, whoever could have that, because that's world dominating technology. It absolutely is. We've had similar we've had technology. I'd love to talk to those guys I had. I had a question about. I'm sure you've seen the limits encounters. They illustrate one tic TAC like one they had visual contact with one tic TAC, but they had radar returns, radar contact returns of multiple aircraft, but that I recall anybody ever put eyes on one, and even in the go Fast video they talk about some ASA and I don't forget I forget exactly what that might be, but I'm sure that has something to do with radar. But the returns that they had, they said, oh, there's a whole fleet of them. So I don't remember anybody ever seeing visually with their eyeballs and confirming that they saw fleet. So that's that's projection technology, and that has existed, that's existed for a long time. To be able to do that, to be able to project and say and make an enemy think that there's more than one out there, that's that's existed for a long time. That's nothing out of the ordinary. But as far as the technology that could make those craft do that, I mean the t R three b's those are alleged to be able to you know, they're supposed anti gravity. And this thing that I heard, this wasn't a B two B two's roar. When they come overhead they're loud. I mean, I don't know if you've been around B twos, but when they move they're loud. You know, they especially close to the ground, you're going to hear them. That's just hard for me to wrap my head around that we would have that kind of technology. That's why I you know, I was when I first started watching that, I was thinking, that's exactly what it was. It's just it's just unacknowledged, you know, experimental if you will, but secret stuff that basically ensures our freedom and liberties, you know what I mean. I don't necessarily a problem with our government doing that. But to the tune of the you know, the millions of dollars like or billions of dollars that Ross cool Heart brings up in these in these uh in these interviews and these videos and and uh things he talks about. It's it's actually scary because that's where you know, we're like you, I'm sure you pay taxes, we pay tax over here in that that those tax dollars are are going towards that. And meanwhile, there's still a lot of problems in this in our country and around the world. You know that we could probably solve with some of the technology, maybe not all of it. I've heard it related that that technology can't get out because if it does, then everyone has a bomb because of the power generation potential with anti gravity stuff.
Speaker 2: Find it fascinating, certainly, it can be dangerous. Billions of tax dollars is obviously going into this, But what's the use of as you know, there's not going to be nothing to protect well, you know, the countries are all falling apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I do want to say that I'm by no means an you know, I'm I'm a patriot, you know, I serve my country and I and I do love this country, and I've you know, I'm not I don't mess with politics.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't subscribe politics, but I do, I do love this country and I and I find it see acouraging. If that's our stuff, If that is our stuff, and it's secret, and as long as it's not being used for nefarious purposes, you know which it more than likely is. If it is, if it's anybody's, if it's humans, it's it can be used and probably is being used for nefarious purposes.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is. But if it does keep the country safe and it gets off a country's send this time down.
Speaker 5: Do you have an interest in the bear and normal, then you'll love the unex Network dot com. The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious, like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streaber, Micah Haiks and Christina Gomas. Visit the unex network dot com show page for a complete list of all the para normal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at Hey you NXDB, follow our Facebook group on X network, by the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time it ew It's the x x X.
Speaker 2: These dumbbell shaped UFOs and I had a guest on a couple of years ago by his sight in he was episode seventy nine from twenty thirteen. Relatively recently another report came out and it was he was a Pentagon contractor. This is up in Canada. Also twenty thirteen he had a siting on a logging road and both of these accounts were about one month apart, where one was in Canada and then one was in Washington State and then there was another site in back in the late seventies. So these dumbbell, barbell, dog bone shaped objects are definitely being seen and when it comes to design of it, but very unusual. They don't look like something which could very easily move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or stay in the air. I mean, it doesn't look like it just should stay in the air. You'd have you know, even if you look at drones, drones typically you know, the they'll have four rotors typically on a drone maybe I mean maybe even three some of them, depending on the type of drone. But I've just never seen a drone that basically was in the shape of a barbell. And even if the propulsion system was in the front and back, I mean, it's it's wildly unstable. But this thing as it went over, you know, it just it just cruised over. It was just like it was, I mean, like it was floating. It was just but it was in a straight line. And then as it got a good distance away it it turned slightly. It rotated. I mean, it was still flying along in the same direction, but it spun. I guess on its axis, if you will, it turned maybe sideways camera if it turned clockwise or counterclockwise. Seemingly in my minds, I remember it turning clockwise, almost like it'd be looking back at me. And then you know, if you will, it was as it was going over, but it was pretty high up there, I know, I know that it could not have been a drone. Even drones. You can't see definition on a drone, you know, especially a commercial, and you're not gonna be able to see the definition of them. So I think it's cool that people see them. And like you said, the technology, I mean, the technology in those things, if it's human, it's not advancing. But if it's not human, it really doesn't need to advance, you know what I mean, why would it need to advance if it's if it's doing what if if they if it's doing what it's designed to do, and it only needs you know, it only needs to fool us when it comes to being you know, visible at times or invisible. And I can tell you that that thing was intended not to be, not to be. I don't know if the gentleman that you interviewed could describe lights on the craft, if he said there was any lights coming from it. But I'm telling you now, if you if you were in a car and you you turn on a map light and a car and you're blocks away from me, it's going to light that entire car up, so I can see, you know. I've used night vision for years around airplanes and when there's any kind of illumination in a cockpit, even at the planes in the air I can see the illumination in the cockpit, you can see any little glowing light whatsoever with mvgs from an aircraft, and there was absolutely no light from this thing, which blew my mind because even on that triangle that I saw in the desert when I was a kid, you knowect I was nineteen, there was a light on that. There was you could see the surface illuminated by a faint red glow in the center and the very center of this thing, which again, as far as I know, that is not a signature light on a B two, And that's the only comparable triangle object of large size. It's in toy but experimental maybe sure. And then maybe this dog bone thing is human and experimental, but I lean towards not. Man. I don't think that that was. That's the one thing that I've seen in my life because those lights that I saw in Afghanistan, I can't say for sure that that was an you know that that was that wasn't something humans were doing. I can't say that it was an experimental in human aircraft. It definitely wasn't a helicopter or any kind of aircraft that I'm familiar with. And I've been around drones and of all types, you know, in different areas in different places. I've been around, you know, the reapers and and the UH and the big drones in Afghanistan that you know, I just don't predator predator aircraft. I don't see that thing being a drone. This thing that dog bones, I mean, maybe a drone, but what is propelling that thing? You know, if I just it's so fascinating to me. I'd love to know. And I would really like people to pay more attention to their surroundings. And I wish people would just watch the skies more. But everybody's so seemingly so busy. I mean, who takes the time to just go out in their backyard and just watch the skies?
Speaker 2: You know, absolutely keep watching the skies because you really don't know what's going overhead most of.
Speaker 1: The time, any kind of light pollution. You know, the best places, like I mentioned the aircraft carriers, and I used to love to just sit out set out at night when they're what we had didn't have much to do, if we if we were done with our work, I could sit there and lean against the aircraft fuel tank and watch the skies and and and just listen to the ocean, and you you have incredible views at sea of the stars. You have incredible and if you go to you know these deserts in Iraq, in Afghanistan where there's no cities and no light pollution, and there's many places in the US too where you can go up into the mountains. I was in Alabama and my friends and I we saw starlink go over when they're when they're linked up and before they deploy, I think when they first put them into orbit. They're linked up at for a certain amount of time and then they distribute them as they need. That was barely visible, but we did, we were able to see it, knew and immediately what it was. It didn't you know, I've seen things like that. I've seen starlink in the sky and it's brilliant. You know, it looks like a sparkler in the sky when it's when it's really close and you get a good view of it. And that's not that's not a mystery to me. You know, things things that you can see easily, Things that you can see easily like lights and stuff like that usually aren't much. They usually don't seem to be too much. Maybe a glowing light. You see a lot of stuff where people show you bright flashing lights and I don't know, I've just I've personally never seen anything like that that I didn't that it wasn't an airplane, that I didn't know what it was. You know, no matter what it is, if it's aliens or if it's clandestine aircraft, they they're not intended to be seen. So you're not going to catch them unless you just so happen to catch them in a vulnerable time and when they don't expect to be caught. But I'd love to I would have loved to have gotten that on film because if I could show you this, if I could could have showed you that video what I saw with my eye, if I could have shown you, I think that anybody would have it would blow them away, Like that's you can't explain away what that was. There's no way you could explain away what that was without saying, hey, that's just a UAP. It's an actual UFO or UAP.
Speaker 2: You know, I do believe when the twenty thirteen the siting happened up in Canada. I think the contractor attempted to record the object, but I think he was only left with white noise and interference on the video.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: So whatever this was, it was flying overhead was effecting the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, it seems wild for me to wrap my head around it. But you know about the thing in Las Vegas maybe a year ago where a family claimed that something landed in their backyard and there were creatures walking around in their backyard, tall creatures, and the videos blurred out, and they tried to film it and they couldn't get couldn't get it on video, and they were disturbed. These people were scared, and the cops showed up and they believed them. And I think that even the cops, you know, they on their body cams, was blurred to that effect. I didn't pay a whole bunch of attention to it because you know, it's nick that's just so hard for me to filter through. Man, it's the supernatural stuff. I've seen some wild things. I've seen some I might have seen a skun cape when I was a kid. I don't know. I could tell you about that if you'd like to hear about it. But that's unrelated to you. He's in UFOs Man and I don't want to sound like a nut.
Speaker 2: It's all welcome on the show.
Speaker 1: Kevin can run it down for you if you want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: We love to hear about the Skun Cape.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, the Skun Cape, which is many people know it's just a stinky bigfoot. I guess I was maybe fourteen fourteen fifteen at the oldest, and we had a patch of wood, just sex and of woods. When I lived down down in South Florida, we had a section of woods. It was probably a few hundred acres between wooded areas, separated by a road. I left my friend's house and I was taking a shortcut through the woods. I don't exactly remember where I was going, but I was walking through a path that we traveled frequently. And I might have had a skateboard in my hand or I don't think. I didn't have a bike with me at the time, but I was walking on the path just behind my friend's house. You know, it's pine scrub forest, you know, scrub pine forest. You know, palmetto palmetto bushes. You see so much you could you could just look up a picture of a Florida forest, and this is what it looks like. You know, as I'm walking on this path, I hear palm fronds rustling to my right, and so I just I look. And as I look to my right, I'm immediately I immediately see what is making this noise, and about I would say, ten feet away from me, I looked dead in the eyes of a what I called at the time. I called it a monkey man. I didn't correlate that was bigfoot. I didn't call it a skuncape. I froze and I tried to yell, and I couldn't get anything out. But by the time I was finally able to get my wits about me, I ran back to the front, or ran back from from the back of my friend's house out to the front, and I grabbed my friends that were out front, and I told them. I was like, there's yelling, probably you know, just adrenaline rush. I was scared at the same time, too, so I was telling them there's a monkey man back here. You guys got to get back here and see this. So of course they all came running. We went running back to the clearing where this thing was in the bushes and there was nothing. You know, there wasn't you know, we weren't looking for big foot footprints or anything, but you know, pine needles all over the ground anyways, But we didn't see anything, you know, we didn't smell anything. We just you know, it was gone. But I absolutely know it was there. I don't pretend to know that. I mean, it could have been a big foot, sure, but you know, you hear people talking about cryptids and things being able to move potentially from dimensions and whatnot. I don't know about any of that stuff, man, I just hear about it. But the one thing that really got me about and it might you know, when you when you hear this, it might kind of they might kind of bring it home. My family and I were sitting around talking to the family gathering a few years ago, and I was telling that story that I saw what was could what you could attribute at bigfoot or a skunk cape and the bushes behind behind my friend's house in South Florida, and my brother's turns white as a ghost, you know, his jaws like dropping. He looks at me and he says, I seen the same thing. Man. So my younger brother, who seven years younger than I. He is playing with his friends and they were probably, you know, up to no goods, some mischief kids were doing. And they went to run back into the woods, away from way from the road where they were at, and they were running away, and my brother and running this in the same kind of pomp, you know, in the same kind of force, but just maybe maybe a half mile away from where I originally saw what I saw when I was a kid. So my brother's running and turns around to yell at his friends like hurry up. As he turned around to running the path of his travel again to face the path of his travels, he's running, he locks eyes with this bigfoot or a monkey man that walks right in front of him, across the path in front of him, and he slid to the ground and got up, and he was petrified, you know, and goes running back to his buddies and tell him what he saw. But he also saw a monkey man, probably probably six or seven years after I, well, maybe not that long. He could have been anywhere between five and seven years after I saw what I saw in the woods, So who knows what it was, But I didn't cook it up. I couldn't have cooked that up in my head. I wouldn't have been a you know, I wouldn't have been that scared of just some bushes. I would have you know, figured it out. But I heard I think what the rustling and the bushes is what is what startled me because that just you know, you don't just hear rustling and bushes, and then when you turn to look at something, there's ten feet away, there's a there's a from chest up, there's a monkey man. You don't you don't expect that, and it definitely scared As a kid, it scared the hell out of me. I think now I might I'd probably be pretty startled by it, but I don't think I would freeze like I did. I might be a little bit more curious as to what it is, but at the same time cautious because you know, you don't know, you know, there's I'm in the woods all the time, and there are things that can reach out and touch in the woods, bite you in the woods. But I wouldn't like, I don't think I would be scared of something like that. If I saw it now, I'd probably be more curious.
Speaker 2: So you saw this and your brother also had a sight in it of this skunk cape. Was this at the same family property, Well.
Speaker 1: It wasn't family property. It was just it was neighborhood woods. I mean we lived in a you know, it was a it was an area that it's probably been I'm almost positive that it's all been bulldozed and developed now. It was just undeveloped Florida land where we're at. It was, it was in. It was probably old. It's just old forced I mean that's that's effectively what it was. But it was privately owned land. We just roamed it as kids. You know, there were you know, we rode dirt bikes back there, and we built forts in the woods. So I was in the woods all the time. I mean all the time. I spent a lot of time in the woods as a kid, just playing paintball, I mean, roam in the woods, mischief stuff. But you know, it was just it's the kind of thing where if where if it was somebody scaring kids in a suit, or if it was something that was seen all the time, it would have made the news. You think an adult would have seen it and made a bigger deal out of it than a couple of kids. You know, because kids. Nobody's gonna believe kids. I thought. I went home and told my mom, and my mom was just like, yeah, whatever, who cares. I got bigger things to worry about, you know, just raising kids. But she didn't seem to have any kind of any kind of interest. Nobody had any kind of interest. You know. It's kind of like now, when you talk about seeing things in the sky that you can't explain, you know, most people just blow it off unless they've had similar experiences, and then they sometimes will share with what they've seen. But you know, even sometimes people telling me some of their stories, I can kind of you know, just from their story, I can tell that it might have been an aircraft. There's a good chance that it was an aircraft the way it performed. And the sound that the thing that gets me is is no sound coming off of off of off of off of objects that I see in the sky. That's the that's the thing that gets me is the no sound. The lights. Sure, lights are no lights, that could be anything. But when when something doesn't produce a sound, that's alien to what we know as far as propulsion of any kind, Because even stealth planes, even stealth fighters roar when they come over, you know, and when they're after burners are on, they roar, you know. And they're they're jet engines, their turbine engines. They're they're going to make some noise. So that's that's the thing that really fascinates me is the is the propulsion side of it that there's no sound and no light emitted from or smoke emitted. You know that that thing that came over my friend and I the as are we should have our eyeball should have been shaken with the frequencies coming off those engines. You know, that's how close it was to us if if it had an engines. Sorry to circle back to the to the UAP thing again, I kind of went back from cryptids. If you will to that.
Speaker 2: That's no problem. What I'll do is I'll make Kevin's images that he sent into us on the podcast website, so you can go checking out and any listeners out there which you've had similar sightings and very possibly you know, you might have more detail to add. Please email in Kevin the image that you've sent in of the.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you asked about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, is of the bar bell you've got the connecting mass. Now, the two circles on either end, were they from what you could see from your advantage point, was it flat? Were they rounded like balls on the end?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah, it is when you witness something, you see something in the sky. The important thing to me was to get inside and sit down and draw it right away. So I think that I drew it with the best picture that I had right in my memory that was it was fresh. But you know, when I think about it now, I'm I'm picturing angled lines on it, like angled angled front. But I do remember that it was round. It was circular on the front and the back, and it seemingly they were the same diameter circular area. But the thing is, inside of that circular area that I could see, I could see another distinct circular line. That's what that's the definition that I'm talking about. And on that that center connecting piece, I could see that there were definitions that were there were lines in that like it wasn't just a flat dogwell and flying to the sky and no angles and lines to it. This thing. It was strange because I could see that it had texture and that it was a physical craft or a physical object. But I couldn't. I couldn't see light reflecting off of it. I couldn't see shine because you know a lot of airplanes have shiny surfaces. There was no ground light reflecting off this thing. It is. It was the single strangest thing that I've ever seen in the sky ever. I've never seen anything like that in my life. Out of all the things that I've ever witnessed in my life, that was the strangest, definitely. I mean, even to me, stranger than the monkey man or the you know, the triangle that I saw in the desert. That was that really made me fascinated and caused me to sit down and start researching and reading some of the stuff I do. Have you ever have you ever gotten changing subjects again on you? Have you ever read or have you listened to any of Eric von Dannik and stuff? Yeah, of course, yeah, I've listened to a few of them, and he brings up some really good points in some of the stuff. Find the history that he talks about, the different locations around the planet with different monoliths and whatnot. I find that fascinating. That's stuff I really find fascinating. But when it comes to these crafts, you know, you don't have anybody that's an expert. You don't have anybody that can say definitively yes, it is government, or hey, you don't you know, no concern, it's aliens, but they're benevolent. You know, you don't You don't hear that, And there's nobody that can say that. There's nobody that can. That's a little disharning. But did I answer your question about the about the texture or the shape of the craft you did?
Speaker 2: And of course if there's any information that if you put pen to paper again and there's any details or anything that you know you want, feel free, we can add that to the website. I think the interesting thing is, you know, it's just very easy people to shrug their shoulders and just say, oh, it's militure tech, it's tr freeb it's something which is we hear quite a lot. But the interesting thing would be that if we do have this tech, which is possibly decades maybe one hundred years in advance of what we've got presently, is it possible that they did acquire this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like reversed engineered, or if it's just basically off of Tesla's some of Tesla's theories. Yeah, it would be I would love to know them. But you know, that's the and I've said that, like, hey, man, we should have this technology. But you know one of the professors that was talking about it the other day that was talking to one of the guys on one of the YouTube channels I was paying attention to, it could be a bomb. Like if if somebody can make that kind of energy, then everybody has bombs. And you can't have that kind of technology in the hands of people that that don't value life and you know, basically terrorists. You can't have terrorists with that kind of equipment or even a office rocker dictator. You know, you can't have they can't have that technology. They can't have access to it. And if if it makes if they introduce any of it, you know, and say hey, look, you know we have these and this is what we're doing with them, it makes us vulnerable. And I get it. That's the that's the uh, you know, that's that's the reason we may never know this stuff in our lifetimes. Man, Like seriously. But I also the one thing that really kind of I mentioned it before, but we're in a I think we're in a technology gap. Have you paid attention to the movie three Body Problem. That's show three Body Problem on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's actually on I was telling my wife about it. Yeah, I am aware.
Speaker 1: Nick. You got to watch that, man, you got to watch that. And here and here's the reason why I'm not. I don't want to ruin it for you because it really is fascinating. And I'm telling you if it goes along the lines of all this stuff. Even though they don't illustrate anything with uapes and cryptids or they don't talk about any of the stuff in there, they just talk about why scientists are dying all around the world. They're made to stop. They're encouraged to stop their experiments and they're problem solving and they're investigating, and they're and they're solving problems through science through their particular fields. They're told to stop or they're going to be or they're going to die, and some of them, a lot of them do die because they don't stop. But this this show goes on what it is is. It's I mean, do you have any idea of what the show is about?
Speaker 2: I must admit I did get somewhat curious, Kevin, and I did google about the Panama Canal.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, the nanofibers been there. Yeah, that was that was wildly fascinating. That was really cool and and some of that stuff is far fetched. But do you do you know what the show is about. I don't want to ruin it for you, man.
Speaker 2: I've actually got the books on order, so yeah, I know they're based on the trilogy books.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to ruin it for you. But when you when you watch the show or read the books, I think that it's such a plausible scenario that our technology is stifled on purpose. I think that that a lot of our technology has been over the especially over the past seventy years, it's been you know, we should not be living the way we live, you know, the power, the way we pay for fossil fuels, and now that's all built to you know, big corporations. It's it's built for people to make money, for the powerful to stay powerful, is what it is. That's why we pay into the system, and we're constantly constantly reproducing debt and having to pay it off, you know, consuming consuming fuels, consuming medical I mean, you name it. That the corporations around the world survive off of us, and if there's no need for it when they're when that kind of technology hits and really makes advance of the civilization, it kind of it would take the power away from people. And I think that that's why a lot of that technology is suppressed. But it really could be suppressed because of because of a different type of control that's going on in this world in my opinions. But watch that show, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I certainly will. I can certainly see this. I mean an example would be the pharmaceutical industry. You know, predominantly they're not there to cure you. They're just there to treat your symptoms and of course to keep you going back and seal. All this with some of the prices of the medicine these days, is crazy. So I can understand why we're in the stage we are, but we should we certainly shouldn't be not when you look at some of the advances we have made over the last hundred years, we just seem to be in a rut of the minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, marking time. And when you read those books and you watch that show, think about this conversation. When you read those books and watch the show. And I'm not saying that it's exactly that. Like, I'm not saying that this world is in that scenario. I'm just saying there are some parallels that if you think about it, and you think about all the stuff that goes on this world, nobody wants to talk about UFOs. Everybody, you know, people make fun of it. There's a big tab it's taboo. You know. They ruin people's careers and they laugh journalists off the stage, you know, because they want to talk about things that people experience and and and have. They have whistleblowers that come out and they and they they label all the whistleblowers crazy or they're saying they discredit them. The amount of people that are coming out now and talking about this stuff, it's it's gaining momentum. But I think that that's been suppressed for years and it's still suppressed. Still is absolutely suppressed. I tried to show my buddies, you know, the one I mentioned that it was three of us in the wood in the desert that you know initially when you and I talked, but I had forgotten that it was only my friend Edgar and I and maybe a third person somebody else that we can't remember who it was that was with us that night, but seemingly it might have been only him and I when that try angles seemed to swoop down lower and come right directly at us in the desert. You know, it didn't change direction necessarily, but it seemed to get it seemed to be almost tracking right on us as it went over those mountains. It was when I remember, it was kind of ominous thinking back about it. But you know, that's the kind of thing that you know, if I try to talk to them about that, and you know, I showed them the Nimts encounters. I mentioned how that documentary was extreme. I say documentary, but that recreation of that and the way that those gentlemen all tell their stories. They're all professional about it. They're not embellishing, they're not romanticizing. Some could be a little bit better in the you know, orators, if you will, but for the most part, they're just plain language telling what they saw. And they're very credible, that's all. But the way they're talking about some of that stuff, I don't know. I don't know about the rad I don't know anything about radar systems and stuff like that on these ships. But I can tell you that there's some really advanced stuff and they knew what they were talking about. They when they were talking about the tapes and stuff like that on airplanes. Yeah, absolutely, I mean that stuff is protected and when somebody wants it, if a certain entity comes in and wants it and they have their credentials, you're not going to say no to them. So I think that I think that it is. It sucks that I tried to, you know, get my buddies interested in this stuff, because I think they should care too, Like, at a minimum, you know, people should care because it's a program that if it was reeled in a little bit, it probably wouldn't be as expensive. And if it was reeled in a little bit, they might say, Okay, well some of this technology would benefit mankind. And it doesn't have to be all of the technology they can build bombs out of, because let's face it, those things are weapons. If those tic tac objects they mentioned as soon as I saw the video, and they didn't mention in that video, but p dot tubes, they the appendages that were illustrated as hanging off the bottom of those things. To me, they look just like p dot tubes. And if you know what that that's an airspeed device, like it's just a it's a component and a system that has air rammed into it effectively, and it tells the airplane how fast this schooling is effectively the way that I remember it works. But they can heat them so they don't freeze at altitude, but they take in they take in that and they give the aircraft information. Now, if those things are pea doot tubes, they weren't seemingly facing in the right direction, but that doesn't mean they weren't peat tubes on those tick tacks. So the other part of that nick is what I'm telling you, is why would aliens have peat tubes on their craft? If they were aliens? You know what I mean? Why would they need such things? Why would they need p dot tube? Seriously, if they're thousands of years or millions of years in the future ahead of us, why would they need those on those tic TACs? I don't think they would. Something else that I would love to talk to that guy Gary about and any of those guys, is they they talked about when that tic tac was darting over the water. They illustrated darting over the water. But there was a disturbance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: No one talked about it. No one says, that's an aircraft carrier under the water. I think that that's what that was. I think that that's where those I think that they have the ability to enter and exit those that whatever was under the water. I think that that tic tack came out of it, either came out of it, or was escorting it somehow. But I believe that that's probably what that was, because it didn't It was a disturbance under the water and it went away and they couldn't they could make out that it was huge, like the size of a seven forty seven. I think they said, but if there are multiples, multiples of those tic tacks, like they were saying on radar, but nothing illustrated, nothing visually that I've heard anybody talk about, that has to be a carrier of some type under the water. It's about the only thing that I could think that it would be.
Speaker 2: I think he was kind of swaying into the opinion that you know, it was ours, and they were just in a place that it was experimented on.
Speaker 1: And so well, both of the times that they did it, both of the times they did that nick were on training events, so the planes weren't armed. So whoever alien or whoever or government tech, whoever has those knew that the planes weren't going to be armed. And it wasn't that the planes could shoot the tick tacks down. It was that if somebody shot off an AM nine X or they shot off an amram you know, name one twenty, if they shot off one of those missiles, there's a chance to get hit a plane or go errant and hit something else. So there was never any at least in those two instances when they getting harassed by the gimbal videos and they go fast, and then the tic TACs and back in two thousand and four, I think the tic TACs were happening around the aircraft carrier. Anyways, I would love to talk to somebody about what they actually saw in the videos they saw, if they wanted to talk about them, But you know, no more than curiously like I would like to, like if they were gonna, Man, I don't work anymore, you know, but I sure would like to go out and if they have those teams where they go out and just sit there and watch, I think that'd be fun. I've seen I've seen the videos where they do that, But I'm sure they have tons of people like willing to go and hang out with them and when to watch the sky, and I just I'm not willing to take that kind of step to commit that to it, but commit that kind of time to it. But I definitely find it fascinating. And what do you think? I mean, do you think do you think that the p dot tubes or maybe they were some kind of landing like a skid, like a helicopter skid. It could have been something like that, But why would they need those appendages on it if it wasn't man made.
Speaker 2: I've always been, even initially when it first come out about it, I've always been in the opinion that it was an experimental tech. The tubes are interesting because, like you said, if it was gathering information, it would be facing the other way. But if it did double up as for landing, then it would make sense to be able to turn it around. How they would work? You know, I really don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not an engineer. I don't pretend to know either, but fascinating observations and even the little bit of stuff that's been leaked out is wildly fascinating to me. I'd love to know who it is. I'd love to know if it's if it's human. But what I was getting at, you know, earlier, is and there's people talking about it there. I forget the one gentleman. He's an American and I think his family is Japanese and it's real famous scientist. I can't I forget his name. It's a simple name, Kufu, I think it is, or something like that. But this guy is talking about like there's really it can't be because of the power that you would need to generate to go up and down and you know, and left and right, or to be that tens of thousands of miles an hour instantly is wild. So where is that power generation coming from. That's scary to think that those craft, if they are, if they do, actually need that kind of power generation, because what they're talking about is magnetic you know, probably using something to do with the Earth's magnetic field and then maybe using that to propel aircraft potentially, But you'd have to you'd have to oppose one magnetic force with a powerful magnet, and I think that's what in theory, I think that's what that would have to do they have generating a lot of power and making a magnet that opposes the forces to be able to shoot it across the sky, you know what I mean. But drones is another thing. I was thinking they'd have to be drones in my opinion that it seemingly would have to be drones.
Speaker 2: If we have this technology that like you said, the amount of energy is like a bomb. I mean really, if we have that, other countries will eventually acquire this information. We've seen it before with the drone that went down over.
Speaker 1: Ran Well look at nukes, I mean nukes eventually, you know, countries developed nukes on their own.
Speaker 2: Is the case of we all have this technology, so you know, we all stand down or none of us have it. And if none of us have this technology, then you know we won't we won't develop, you know, we will never move forward. We would just kind of just stay in the stone age as it will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'll say this that if those things can do that in this atmosphere, I don't think it's restricted to the atmosphere unless it has to do just strictly off of Earth's magnetic magnetism, if you will. But if those things can get fourteen miles in the space, and they've been tracked at least that high. I think where else are they going? You know, because that's a planetary defense If it has the it's a planetary defense weapon, if you will. If it has that ability to get in it get out of the atmosphere like that, that quick, that thing would pass you know, hypersonic missiles like they're not there, like they could. It could just float right up to them and pop them out of the sky if it needed to. If they're that fast and they can move with you know, that kind of energy, then they can who knows the meteors whatever. I mean, it's a planetary defense platform in my opinion. If it is ours, it's the potential for it to be a planetary defense platform, is there. It would have to be. But to hide it from humans and to not tell us that we have that stuff, I foresee a big problem coming. I have a friend that thinks that the Catholic Church has something to do with with and with introducing aliens and saying, hey, yeah, here's the aliens. But what happens when the Catholic Church doesn't get funded anymore because people don't believe in religion the way that they have for hundreds of years, thousands of years our religions. When they're not funding those religions and paying into them, what happens then, you know, it's kind of scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be certainly interesting. But there might be the opinion that if God created us, then God created all life in the universe and beyond, I'd imagine. So I think that's maybe the role that will play. They know a hell of a lot more. There's going to be interesting times ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I just did. I want to live my retirement and I want to I want to relax and have and live the last half of my life and relative peace, you know what I mean. I really I was really looking forward to that. I hope it doesn't come crashing down. You see all these apocalyptic movies as you know, the plagued movies on TV. You know, you see the zombie movies and apocalyptic movies, everything falling apart. You know, that's just, uh God, I just hope that I can live the rest of my life. I mean, it's gonna happened at some point, you know, everything's going to come crashing down at some point. But I hope we can last fifty years or so.
Speaker 2: Another way of looking at it is, I mean, as there's always been these these kind of fear based movies from the science fiction movies of the fifties and sixties. If you imagine that the threat of the Cold War. I mean, I was born in seventy seven, and there was always this thing hanging over people. Who's going to let off a new first Everything's going to be destroyed. It never happened, so I can always look at it like that, you know, nothing's happened.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I mean what we've seen with pandemics and all the stuff which is going on the world now, it is a little bit scary.
Speaker 1: I must admit.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I kind of just want to live out the rest of my life in peace and tranquility and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find the subject fascinating. You know, it is fascinating, and it's it's cool to be able to tell my story at least, and you know, it's not there. There's not a whole lot of value to me telling the story as far as it's going to solve any problems. You know, obviously not going to solve any problems, but it Hopefully it gets people talking, and it gets it gets people interested, and it makes people think, well I saw something like that, And if enough people get together, there's going to be enough drive to try to find out what it is like are there? Are we really just puppets on this planet and we're just hanging out and everybody there's somebody else running this solar system and we're just along for the ride, and we just got to shut up in color kind of thing, you know, we just just just live.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it is just live. I think for the period of time we spend on this planet and the period of time that the whole universe has been around, you know, we are literally just a dot.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, what's in our skies? That's that's my really as far as my interest goes right now, because nothing else. We can affect nothing else, dude, we can affect nothing else. If there are angels or aliens running this planet, man, we can't do anything about it. We can't even if that's their stuff. We can't touch them, you know, can't touch them. They're just there. It's like we're in a fishbowl and they just dump the water out every now and.
Speaker 2: Then, that's a good way of looking at it. Absolutely, Kevin. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: It's been my honor. Thank you for giving me the time and let me tell my stories. I hope that that invigorates other people to get out there and look up and watch the skies and talk about what they're seeing. I want people to start having the conversation and really get interested in the anomalous things that are in the sky. I think it's fascinating and I think that there is worth in knowing what it is.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Nick, I couldn't agree more. Kevin, keep in contact, okay, and we will speak soon and I enjoy the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: We'll do. Take care, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you, take care bye for now. That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encharacter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via a contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Kevin for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye King