Speaker 1: I feel like Joe Biden's revelation of prostate cancer is the news stutter. In other words, we're supposed to stop talking about his broken brain and no one knew who was really running the country because now he's got prostate cancer.
Speaker 2: But Joe was.
Speaker 1: Trying to tell us about that in twenty two about I don't remember. It might have been in Delaware when he was reciting the lie about the oil smear.
Speaker 3: You might be referring to this, and.
Speaker 4: Guess what the first frost, You know, what was happening. How to put on a windshield wipers to get literally the oils to look off the window. That's why I have so damn any other people I grew up had cancer, and why camp for the longest time Feller had the highest cancer rate in the nation. I guarantee you I will be totally transparent in terms of my health, all aspects of my health. That's why I have so damn any other people I grew up have cancer.
Speaker 3: M July twenty, twenty twenty two. Biden says, that's why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer. Now I want to make abundantly clear first and foremost that my sympathy goes out to Joe Biden, as it would with anyone who's diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer metastasized into the bones. That's a very painful cancer. Well, any cancer that's metastasized into your bones is you're going to be painful. Sometimes they do bone marrow transplants, they'll do I mean, but and chemo is is hit and miss, because once it's metastasized, you don't know where it's going. But how long have they known about about this? It doesn't appear overnight. It festers in rare but dangerous case, this prostate cancer bypasses the usual slow growth, and it does indeed strike quickly, especially the older that you get. Now, if Biden was not screened regularly, or he had an aggressive subtype that evades PSA detection. You know, my doctors have often said, you know, for example, I'm due for a colonoscopy, and I've asked my doctor, you know, because I've heard stories that and not from doctor Google, but I've just you know, in reading about different things. You know, when you get older, you start reading about stuff, and so I've asked both my regular PCP and my anti aging doctor, should I do a regular colonoscopy or you know, should I do one of these other screening tests, and there are actually some other screening tests you can do now, but no, they both recommend it. Go ahead and get the colonoscopy. My concern was that sometimes they see the polyps and they remove the polyps, and the pops. In removing the polyps, polyps can act like a The polyps have actually cancered some of the bad stuff in your in your colon, and those polyps form and keep them from spreading into your body. So it does make some logical sense, maybe not medical sense, but it makes logical sense that if a doctor goes in and removes those polyps, you can have some of those cancerous or dangerous cells escape and now they're they're in your gut, and that could lead to cancer down the road. But both of my doctors have said, no, that's highly unlikely. We've seen those studies too. We don't really see a lot of causation. We still think the colonoscopy is still or you know, any kind of screen but you should go get your colonoscopy. So I'm not to schedule and get a day off, Take a day off and go get a colinoscoby. So the point is that there are some aggressive subtypes they can have a PSA detection. My PSA has always been like, you know, zero point nine or one point one or something, and it's never been elevated. So it's it's never it's never changed, never been out of that range. But how can we imagine that our president was not screened properly because again, it's one of the easiest cancers to diagnose. The PSA blood test itself shows the rate of cancer cell growth. Even with the most aggressive form, it's a five to seven year journey without treatment before it becomes metastatic, meaning, as several people have said on x and one of those people being uh doctor Stephen Quay, who points out that it would be malpractice for this patient, Joe Biden, to show up and be first diagnosed with metastatic disease in May of twenty twenty five. He believes that it's very highly likely that he was carrying a diagnosis of prostate cancer throughout his White House tenure, and that Americans were simply uninformed about it, or they weren't told about They not just uninformed but oh, use the word cover up.
Speaker 2: A quick question, timeline wise, was.
Speaker 5: This announcement about the prostate cancer after her.
Speaker 2: Audio was released?
Speaker 3: You know? Good and will it was?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, quite honestly, I had no idea. I didn't. I didn't pay attention to anything all weekend long. Oh yeah really did no?
Speaker 3: No? Well, yeah, because the her came out on Friday, gotcha her? Her came out. I spent two hours on it on Saturday, okay, and I want to talk a little bit about it again today, and then boom, yesterday we get the announcement about, oh, He's got prostate cancer.
Speaker 5: Because as I was scrolling through my social feedia and social media feeds late last night before bed, I'm looking at oh, her audio is out, Oh Biden's got cancer. So I didn't know what the timeline was here. But oh, that seems interesting.
Speaker 3: It seems odd, interesting, odd, you say, Tomatow, I say to Mono. Interesting odd. So we're the American people uninformed. There's something else here that makes you wonder in light of everything that we know. So what's the name of Jake?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 3: I never can't remember the Jake name it because I'm not going to go buy it Jake Tapper's book, The Jake Tapper.
Speaker 2: And if I covered it up, if I very like, if.
Speaker 3: I forget what it's got original sin, Yeah, I think that's it original Sin. No, that's my book, and that's not a cover up, that's an exple's. And then there's another book that came out maybe a month or two ago. So so the books are starting to come out, but no one's talking about something else. That's another factor in all of this that I find interesting. But let's go back to just focus on the cancer for a moment. Should the cancer been caught earlier? I'm not a doctor, why I'm not yours doctor, but I don't even play a doctor on the radio. But yes, it should have been caught earlier. That's why I use the term malpractice. Localized prostate cancer is often curable, but once it escapes the polyp or the capsule or however you know it's howe of it's contained and spreads you, you shift from cure to containment. And a miss or a delayed diagnosis is a critical failure point. So is it rare for this to happen? So here's some stats about ten to fifteen percent of prostate cancers are diagnosed first at stage four. That's when it is in the bones like this is. Now, if you're over the age of eight mail over the age of eighty, especially those with inconsistent screening, it's even more common you have consistent screenings, it's not that common. But again, for a president of the because here's something that's different. Now, I just want to remember, this is something that's different. We're talking about a president of the United States. So for a president of the United States to be diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer is, in doctor Cray's opinion, nothing short of malpractice.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you I will be totally transparent in terms of my health and all aspects of my health.
Speaker 3: So today's treatment in twenty twenty five for metastatic prostate cancer is not the same kind of medicine that was practiced by you know, your your grandfather or Tamer's dad, or what he may have done when he was practicing. Because today it's a high tech procedure, high tech playbook, hormone suppression, precision radiation, smart drugs, immunotherapy, and the very first step usually shuts down testosterone because testosterone feels prostate cancer I've told you I've been on testosterony replacement therapy for more than a decade, and that's one of the other reasons that they still want me to get the colonoscopy, even though my PSA rem you know, zero point nine or one point one or whatever it is, never gets with outside that range. So because of my testosterone levels, and I I keep my I do I keep my testosterone levels. Hell, Hell, I keep them high for energy and for well for other reasons too. And you control that through drugs or injections called androgen deprivation therapy. And then there's a second line agent, drugs like arbitraone, and there's another one in insolent insulumentide or something like that, that blocks the cancer's ability to rewire itself and then keeps it from growing. But it's costly. It's not just costly financially, it's costly physically too. You end up with fatigue, hot flashes, weakened bones. There's obviously because of the testosterone, there's a drop in sexual function. It can affect the liver. It's another reason why even because I'm on testosterony replacement therapy, it's another reason why both of my doctors regularly checked all of my liver functions, and they keep my blood pressure even though you know, my blood pressure is under control and I could probably do without, you know, one of my blood pressure medications, but I prefer to stay on it because I don't see any other side effects and they're like, yeah, you might as well. And so I've got really really good blood pressure. So it's a trade off. All of this is a trade off, you know, and it's a trade off that we all make as we get older. Now do we want these treatments not want these treatments? And I think it. You know, all of those questions depend upon your quality of life and my quality of life other than having to work with dragon and you know, get up at o dark thirty in the morning, which actually I'm just kind of used to me. Now that's fine. My quality life is is great. But you know, the trade off extra years of life, but you're gonna have closer medical supervision. You're going to make all these adjustments. You know, as you continued age, you're gonna still make all these judgments. But still even with all of those tools, all of those medications, all of those protocols, many men lived for years after a diagnosis, they remain active, engaged, and they still remain in the fight. But there's an uncomfortable question at all of this. It's the eight hundred pound gorilla in the room. If early signs were dismissed, or early signs downplayed, or early signs covered up in order to maintain a campaign image, then yes, treatment could have been compromised because every week, every month with aggressive variance matters, and if you delay biopsy, imaging, or therapy in order to protect the political up, that comes at a steep biological price. And of course that's all speculation, but doctor Clay concludes that the highest probability is that the diagnosis has been known for many years, but there was a calculated decision not to announce it. There was a calculated decision not to treat it.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you I will be totally transparent in terms of my health and all aspects of my health.
Speaker 3: And I think finally there was this hope that after the reelection the treatment could be done when it was still localized, but there was an unfortunate turn of events. But there's another point that I think to a degree fulfills or supports or emphasizes the cover up. So that SoundBite you heard, as I said, was July was it? May it? Which is lot July twenty twenty twenty two? July twenty, twenty twenty two. Let's go to July eighth, twenty twenty four. All right. Memorandum for Kreem Jean Pierre, White House Press Secretary from doctor Kevin O'Connor, physician to the President on White House Stationary physician to the President the White House. I wanted to share with you background on white Doctor Kevin Canard visited the White House to protect patient privacy for the thousands of patients of the White House Medical Union and the physicians who treat them, we do not disclode We normally we do not disclose the names of the specialists we work with. However, in the interests of accuracy, I have obtained permission from the President and doctor Canard to confirm the details I am sharing. Doctor Canard has been the neurology consulting to the White House Medical Unit since twenty twelve. He was chosen to be this consultant for his breadth of experience and expertise across the specialty of neurology, Prior to his movement disorders and fellowship at Emory, he had practiced as a general neurologist for six years. He is the longest serving neurologist at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and in the military healthcare system. He's been a member of the faculty at the Uniform Services University's Medical School since nineteen ninety one. His core faculty of the Neurology Residency program. And it just goes on to describe all of his academics, all of his credentials. Doctor Gnnard is a top neurological specialist. So doctor Connor continues in his letter of July eighth, twenty twenty four to the Press Secretary, as I have written in each of these presidents medical reports. As part of the President's annual physical he sees a team as specialists that have included optometry, dentistry, orthopedics, orthopedics, orthopedics for the spine, physical therapy, neurology, sleep medicine, cardiology, radiology, and dermatology. Doctor Cannard was one of the neurological specialists that examined President Biden for each of his annual physicals. His findings have been made public each time I've released the results of the president's annual physical, President Biden has not seen a neurologist outside of his annual physical. He then writes this in the letter. The results of this year's exam were detailed in my February twenty eight letter quote. An extremely detailed neurological exam was again reassuring that there were no findings which would be consistent with any cerebella or other central neurological disorder such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, or ascending lateral sclerosis. Nor are there any signs of any cervical myelopathy. The assist exam did again support of finding a peripheral neuropathy in both feet. It's kind of interesting because the gate the way he walks would say otherwise, but I'm not the doctor. No motor weakness was detected. Did you watch him walk? He exhibited no tremor either at rest or with activity. He demonstrates excellent fine motor dexterity. Really oh, but a subtle difference in heat or cold sensation could be elicited, as it was last year. This heat cold sensation deficit was detected a couple of inches higher on his ankle calf this year, which is not unexpected. There may in fact be day to day subjective variation of these findings, as during last year's exam, this area of since sensation deficit was actually found to be smaller than the year before. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. So he saw a neurologist and he also had a radiological exam radiological for that's rays, uh, plenoscopy. But what was radiological exam? See, we just took this letter when it was released as them trying to say there's no neurological disorder, although we have records that the neurologists kept showing up at the White House all the time.
Speaker 6: Good money, Michael and Dragon, this is your favorite Jude goober. As you know, I have prost take cancer and that it just didn't happen over night, and I kind of any I could have missed it.
Speaker 2: So now I got five years or less to that.
Speaker 6: How can the President of the United States not get screened or bust their cancer? We can just happen, all right, have a good day.
Speaker 3: And we continue to wish you well. Some of the text messages I think don't take your conspiracy theories too far.
Speaker 5: And we're always down for a good conspiracy theory around here, but let's probably be a little bit more skeptical on conspiracy theories on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the timing of this one, the timing can totally go after that.
Speaker 3: The timing is the thing to go after. For example, I'll keep the scuba number confidential only because I'm not trying to embarrass anybody. But we all know that Biden doesn't have cancer. This is an attempt to cover up just how bad his dementia really is. They don't want the people to know just how bad he was. God knows the Democrats would never lie. Exclamation points. Well, I think he does have cancer, and I actually think he's probably had cancer for quite some time. Just as when you go back to the July twenty four thou dost protest too much from doctor Cannard, the White House physician, talking about the specialists coming in from Walter Reid for neurology, and also they're they're explaining same in that very same letter that he had also had rated. You know, he had been been seen by a radiologist, which could be for any number of things. But everything starts to fall into place. I sincerely believe that he has the cancer. I think they've known of the cancer for quite some time, perhaps even back when he spoke and made that comment where everybody thought it was a you know, oh look he's made a gaff again. I'm not sure it was a gaff. I think it's one of those situations where you're just talking and you let the truth slip.
Speaker 4: Out and guess what the first frost, you know what was happening. It had to put on your windshild wipers to get literally the oil slick off the window. That's why I have so damn any other people I grew up had cancer, and why Camp For the longest time, Teller had the highest cancer rate in the nation.
Speaker 3: Now he has had some sort of melanoma, he's had some of the you know, the spots removed of the skin cancer. He could have been referring to that, but he could and I don't know the timeline on that, so I can't confirm or deny that. But I believe that he probably had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Perhaps they were trying to treat it it was much more aggressive than they knew. It got out of hand or they made a decision not to treat it, or you have the third option, and that is nobody checked him. And and to doctor Quay's point, for the President of the United States, maybe maybe not for me, maybe not for you, maybe not for our friend that currently has prostate cancer, but for the president of the United States who gets amazing medical care.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: I think about what I pay for my concierge medicine, for both my PCP and my anti aging doctor, and the types of scans that I get sometimes duplicated between the two doctors. And I'll tell them that, and I'll say, like, you know, I had this gun scanned done by doctor so and so doctor X, do you really want to do it, because doctor why has already done it. Yes, I want to do it. You're paying for it anyway. I mean, you know, it's part of your fees that you pay, so let's do it. And uh, well, well it'll be a redundant check. And I'm like, Okay, that's fine with me because my objective is to stay as healthy and vibrant as long as I can. And I'm just a plead. I'm just a surf and this giant sea of taxpayers that are being steamrolled by the federal government. The President of the United States is not that person. He gets the finest quality healthcare. And when I say that, that includes regular checkups. And you know, the President in the middle of the night has a headache and tells doctor Jill Biden he wants to not be profen or he wants to tailand all or sed of medicine or something. H She probably you know, notates that somehow the White House physician knows that the President took so might be profile last night. I mean, it's it's like everything is constantly checked, and there's constantly a physician wherever he goes every time. You know, I'm I met the White House doctor several times on Air Force One. He'd be out, you know, just walking around or studying or you know, I'd see him reading some medical journal or whatever, and I walk on. I walked up one time, introduced myself and let's coming out. I got to know him. So it's just it's the conspiracy is probably the malpractice, the cover up, and of course the timing, because we have all of these things starting to occur, and I do believe that this is a serious cover up. It's actually probably the most dangerous cover up in the history of the presidency. As I said Saturday, I think this cover up now. You have to remember Saturday, when I'm doing the show from noon to three Eastern time, tend to tend to one here in Colorado. I did not yet know about this cancer diagnosis. And I said on Saturday that I believe that the cover up about his mental state was worse than Watergate. And then boom, after I finished the show on Saturday, we learn on Sunday that oh my gosh, he has prostate cancer that's aggressive, that is metastasized to the bone. And so I would revise and I would revise my comments. You know, I would reclaim my time, just like the bunch of dumbass congressmen. I would reclaim my time and ask to revise and extend my comments for the record. That all of this now is probably the most dangerous cover up in the history of the presidency and is much worse than Watergate.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you I will be totally transparent in terms of my health and all aspects of my health.
Speaker 2: You know what that was.
Speaker 3: That's probably back in twenty nineteen or twenty twenty, when he was actually campaigning before he was president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was during the campaign. So it was twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it could have been to twenty nineteen, twenty twenty sometimes in that timeframe. And don't forget that last summer, doctor O'Connor swore to the American people that Joe Biden was quote completely fit for the presidency. There were no issues, there was nothing to see. And then suddenly we learned that he has advanced metastasized prostate cancer. But wait, because advanced prostate cancer takes maybe sometimes ten years to develop to the stage where Biden's current diagnosis is. Prostate cancer is also easy to find. Simple blood tests, a prostate exam will give you near one accurate results. So you're telling me that the best doctors and the best testing on earth did not find Biden's cancer in all those years of testing. Was every medical report a lie? Did they not even do the test? Was that the problem was the family refusing to have him examined. Did he not really get a full physical examination? It's all bs it. I think they knew, I think they lied. I think they hit it and they did it for power. And I'm gonna say something stupid here because nothing will ever happen. And that is that people need to be held accountable for it because it's actually evil. It is truly evil, you know I it's I'm to the point where I you know what, you had that feeling that you just dodged a death inflicting bullet. It's a feeling of deja vu. It's a feeling of a sudden lifting of anxiety, or it's a feeling of that fleeting where you realized, oh, something bad could have just happened and it didn't. Or you think back on some time when something bad could have happened, or maybe something did happen but it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. That's the feeling I have about this presidency. The feeding I have is that, particularly when we go back and we discuss and think about the her report and the audio, which we'll cover some today too, that who was running the country. What if Putin had? I said to a friend yesterday, what if Putin had We were talking about all these stories, and I said, what if Putin decided that it wasn't just Ukraine. He wanted all of Eastern Europe. He wanted to get the Balkans back. He wanted to pull him back, and so he had. He had lined everybody up, he'd lined all his troops up all across the Eastern Front, and then on that day and February had decided not to move just on Ukraine, but to move on Poland. Who was making the decisions on that day? And remember Biden at one point said, you know, we maybe facing a minor incursion. Three years later as a minor incursion, it's it's it's trench warfare where hundreds of thousands of people are dying. And I think we bought dodge the bullet. And I imagine Vladimir Putin himself is hearing all of these stories, thinking about everything in hindsight, and in his twenty twenty vision, is thinking to himself, hell's bills. I should have taken Poland. I should have gone after the Balkans. I should have gone after you know, Moldova. I should have gone after all of them. That's how dangerous this is.
Speaker 7: I want the president to be treated like my brother was. They found his prosit cancer during COVID and to treat him for a year. Now he is a Glutien score of nine and that's to his prim and his Oh good enough for him, good enough for Biden.
Speaker 6: Ooh oh.
Speaker 3: I don't get me wrong, ma'am. I fully understand your feelings about that goober number eighty seven thirty four, Michael. Holding somebody accountable for this is going to take a miracle exactly. We all know what kind of people they are. The American people have now heard, so have now heard, so hopefully they will step up.
Speaker 7: No, I.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. I'm in a great mood this morning, slept well, had a good weekend, but I'm not very optimistic about the country. Hopefully Sleepy Joe will just fall asleep one day, we'll send them off the military honors and be done. The United States of American knows who is running the country when Sleepy Joe is sick. Really, I mean, I want to know the names. I know that Barack Obama I don't know. But is my firm belief that Barack Obama was calling the shots and those shots were being delivered through his staff that were holdovers in the Biden administration. But you also have doctor Jill Biden, you have Hunter Biden, you have James Biden, you have Ashley Biden. You have the entire Biden Plan ninety one seventy seven. Michael, Now we will be led to believe this is a special and rare cancel cancer that is more aggressive than a cancer that would have been detected in the normal labs. What do we believe now? More gaslighting? I don't think they're going to. I mean, as this story develops, and I don't know that it will develop any further. This may have been a one shot thing. I mean, if, for example, truly if this is the case that he's had it for quite a while, which I mean, everything I've read from every doctor I can find, every oncologist that I can read about, has commented one way or another that this is highly unlikely that this was just discovered, and that if it was just discovered, that is genuinely medical malpractice. Because a metastatic prostate cancer develops over years. It just it just doesn't show up in your lymph nodes and your bones and your liver and everywhere else one day. And that's why colonoscopies, PSA tests, that's why physical exams bend over, that's why every man knows we go through all of these things.
Speaker 2: What I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: It's it's going to be some special or rare cancer, because I think the family will shut down now. They've they've shifted the story although the book hasn't been you know, the Tapper and Johnson book has not been released until I think the twenty maybe it's maybe it's tomorrow, sometime this week. I think maybe Tuesday. That will stir up all of those stories again. But the family has a reason now to shut down and isolate. Now. I don't know, because I find both of them, the President and doctor Jill Biden, to be real kind of DC creatures, the weird kind of DC creatures that totally seek the spotlight and the limelight all the time. But the way this was handled, everything that we don't know up to yesterday, indicates to me that it was designed to knock the other stories, take the wind out of stories, get some sympathy for something they've known for quite a while, and shut down because remember, if the really if the release of the Taper Johnson book is tomorrow, Uh, it's gonna be pretty hard in these quarters. But some quarters to really discuss the President's neurological problems, Willy's suffering from