Speaker 1: Wow, welcome to the snarts egg. You're about to teach.
Speaker 2: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Mat and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory.
Speaker 3: My boy, my boy, that's that old meme, right, you know?
Speaker 4: Is that oblivion?
Speaker 3: No, it's the Sega CD. I the uh sorry in a second, but the well the CD I Zelda. Oh really? Yeah, you know, my boy link I barely did squat a lot.
Speaker 4: We're off squat a lot. Yes, that's like that fucking uh sure Pinocchio movie where he goes isky the sky day when he runs out the window.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: There's a Polly short only seventeen Pinocchio movie.
Speaker 3: There's an animated that. You were gonna say, like nineties.
Speaker 4: No, this is like recent. Yeah, playing whom Pinocchio.
Speaker 3: I'm so taking it's real.
Speaker 4: It's it's the strangest it's not taking podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Sweety, it's him Derek.
Speaker 3: So the IP is up for grabs. Is that what happening isn't public domain? I think it's public domain. So they made that weird thing that you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about because it wasn't it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Lies of penis. I guess, oh yeah, lies it like.
Speaker 2: It wasn't made by them like that. They don't own that one.
Speaker 3: What do you mean they never owned that, They never like they never well, they didn't create, they don't they didn't create anything. Yeah, they didn't create the Brother's grim, right did most of the stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think most of them was up for grat like it was always.
Speaker 3: They they interpreted in a way that I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like like when did a pool your pools created by them? And then it went to public domain afterwards Mickey, I think Mickey goes probably domain. I think it did either last year or this year.
Speaker 4: No, steamboat Willie, the original making steamboat did enter public domain.
Speaker 3: Penises already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that is. Those things are fine, but like steamboat penis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why'd you say that? Why would you say that? Why would you say that?
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 3: When I said that, that's you're so immature, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, sure, sure if they saw our text chat, they'd be like, oh wow, they absolutely sponded with I was just like I was like clapping.
Speaker 3: I was like I saved that so fast. Yeah, saved my phone forever. It was the craziest thing. It's like it makes like thirteen year old me like so happy, like seeing ship like that. It's like the pinnacle of stupid, immature humor.
Speaker 2: It validates, it validates a part of us in this podcast. That's so funny because I feel like, because because every everything he makes is always like a really is this.
Speaker 4: Hold on, we're talking. We're talking about something. We're talking about something that only we are we understand.
Speaker 3: Of course it's completely so. I found.
Speaker 4: I found this image of it's that famous image of Scorsese going cinema. Absolute cinema, cinema. I found is the image of it. Just it just says absolute n words hard R.
Speaker 3: Hard R, like big dude.
Speaker 4: It is so it's so striking. It was such a shocking thing to scroll through that I had to say it. And I said it to you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even I said something I don't even remember because it got you shut it out of my memory.
Speaker 2: You said something that was not the same degree. It was not even it wasn't even close. He was like it was like hydrogen b versus coffee. Baby, that's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't even remember what. Oh yeah, listen.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Start Tank Podcast Patreon dot Concess Stark if you want to support the show going over there. There's a bunch of tears. There's a question asking tier, there's a ad free tier, there's all sorts of ship. There's a really high tier where you get you name right at the end of the show, as it's customary.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm immortalized forever.
Speaker 4: Ye become immortalized forever in history.
Speaker 3: When the aliens find us, they'll be like, oh, who's a snark tank And all these people must be their disciples and really important people. Yeah, the king of Haphazard?
Speaker 4: Where's Haphazard?
Speaker 3: Where is Passard? And who is what is the king? What king? They still had kings in this era. That's crazy, it's crazy. I put up a little compilation on the previous podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I did say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of them. There's this guy man I forgot his name. It's something like I don't want to say I was gonna say wrong, Yeah, I remember, it's a playoff of something is named whatever. I was gonna say, like brat aphile. But that's not right, that's not right. It's not something in the same thing but not fucked up. Sure. Yeah, anyway, this guy, he made it a really good Kingston's dad like, did you see it? Yeah, it's it's in the and he has the gun and yeah.
Speaker 4: Is it the top left one. Yeah, that dude, that was very striking. That's the best. Like I want I definitely want that on the show. That's such a good That is such a good image. It's crazy with no context with the what that.
Speaker 3: I was like, should it say anything or should it just be the picture? Should just be the picture of picture? I was thinking about the mob, but like, maybe not, maybe I'll sleep.
Speaker 2: That's kind of good. Actually want to sleep. I got someone actually creating. No final fantasy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, final final fantasy.
Speaker 3: Not not hungby that's what you pointed at, hung Bob.
Speaker 4: We have a hung Bob in the audience. Let's you know what kind of show this is.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's so. I don't think you show that. I don't think you can actually show that. I think you can. I think I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it'll be able to tell what the Fu's going on with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're fine. He's roping though, and if not, does it fucking matter.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 3: He's roping pretty hard. Man. We we're doing okay as far as the Uh, there's a little bit of rehabilitation going on, I feel, and not every episode is getting demonetized, that is true. Yeah, so you know what, we'll see how the what? It just I don't know if there's any actual real criteria. I don't know. The algorithm does what it wants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's completely butt fuck random.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think I feel like Hungbob is the kind of guy that could come in the ground and make a lake?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You know, like does he come so much as It's like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think does this? And I'm sorrying to think about that. What the with the internal logic of a sponge expelling liquid but not absorbed hmmm, with no force? You know, there has to be forced, That's what I'm saying. Who's doing it?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 4: He sucks himself in.
Speaker 2: Tiny, it gets tiny, then it acts out and it just shoots.
Speaker 3: Well whatever.
Speaker 4: We're gonna jump into questions early because I want to experiment with getting as many questions right as possible. I'm sure we'll remember things to talk about throughout the show. Uh, but the first question. First question comes from Colin Moriarty. Yeah yeah, shout out to Colin, says, Hello Homer, Hello Homos. It's definitely Colin taken aback, Hello Homos, It's Thursday. Where's the episode?
Speaker 3: Need need for?
Speaker 4: Not kill self at job? Yours truly, grog. This must have been putting. This was posted six days ago. I wanted to read it because, you know, it's We don't have an answer for this because the episode is out. But uh, I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that Colin Moriarty wrote into our program here.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was an avid listener to ars say if there was like a delay of any sort that it really upset him.
Speaker 2: The idea he say, he's gonna kill himself his job. He's in the middle of recording with Chris. He's not even paying attention to what's happening, you know he is. He's like fully locked in and he's.
Speaker 3: Boo that is.
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny as I was reading it, Hello Homos, isn't very Colin, but I might kill myself at work. That's pretty close. Yeah, yeah, it's it's definitely him.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Thank you so much. Callin for being a big fan of the podcast.
Speaker 4: Thanks for being a supporter as well. Yeah, like I'm paying, but I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Thank you much appreciated. Y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gotta get you on the show at some point soon.
Speaker 3: Keep paying us though.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man of Action wrote in said, last year you said you were going to do an election extra Ammo for your dictatorships, and we haven't gotten anything since. Is that still happening or what? No? Listen, So here's how Here's was my idea, but it's clearly like the joke didn't land at all, was that we were gonna have these these pitches for our dictatorships. We each had an episode dedicated to pitching what our dictatorship would look like. I had my owner rules, Kingston Ada's own rules, Derek had his own rules. And the joke in my mind was that, like, yeah, what we promise that election will happen, but no such election will happen because this is its dictatorships, right meta. Yeah, But like but then everybody was I got too cute with it that I didn't really have an intention of really doing it an election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it felt it felt complete to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it felt like it was over finished.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, Also, I don't remember at all what the fuck we talked about.
Speaker 3: You know, I remember like one thing because it's just things in real life that I want, actually exactly, I remember a couple of things like, oh, just killing people from minor infractions that are you know, because they're assholes.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think you wanted to.
Speaker 3: I wanted to shade people into the sun. I think just we'll just just into the air the same you didn't have to. I think at some point there was an escalation where they would go directly to a wall. I don't something something like.
Speaker 4: That, but big TV shade at five hundred miles an hour into a brick wall.
Speaker 2: Can we can we acknowledge that tribute shaying someone into a wall is the same as its tribut shting them up.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, but.
Speaker 2: Well yeah one is no no, no, no, one is less brutal.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna die. No no no, But it's it is very not the same. How are you gonna argue this?
Speaker 4: Here's my argument? All right, tribute trev directly into a wall is far more than terminal velocity. You understand, like that amount of pressure throwing you directly into a wall like damn near point blank is.
Speaker 2: Absurd where no one Yeah, that is a merciless one. The other one, the other one is trying to attached yourself from a little bit. I'm sorry, I just shot him up.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to jop drop my memory and now that we're talking about it, because Okay, people have fallen from planes and survived. Some people have fallen from buildings and survived. So you have a very small percentage that you could survive, and that is you're like, okay, you you You've paid your debt and now you can go back to living your life.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you survived the fall from the tribute Shade, you've earned the right to not suffer the crime it's got you tribut Shad in the first you get to survive on a cost.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Remember we were in New York and it was like the back Rooms thing where a guy endured the back rooms, got out and it fell from the what are you talking about? I remember you're watching the back Rooms compilations and the guy when we were in New York was forgot reason?
Speaker 3: Were we it was me and Lily? Was it for this?
Speaker 4: What the fuck were we there for?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but we were in New York for some reason, and what do you call it. We were taking a flight or something like that, and I was like, hey, Chris, just come stay with me and Lily for the night and then we'll all ship out together. But for some reason, like after enduring this terrible liberal space where fucking interpretive art canister has come at you and try to kill you, you fall out of this space from the from like three hundred feet in the air.
Speaker 3: And then it's like, oh, well, so.
Speaker 4: I probably just said the listeners are are cos is tweaking right now?
Speaker 3: No you didn't. You didn't. I showed you, guys. He's he's tweaking up a storm.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not talk you're I think he's on he's on a lethal dose of fentanyl. Clearly, I don't know what Fanna does.
Speaker 3: I think it's silly. It's a hyper downer.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Like I guess that's why the zombies didn't walk around like all slanted and italicized. Yeah, but uh, I know, okay, so I know what you're saying. We watched back rooms videos in this Airbnb. I think I was in New York visiting family. You were there as well, but then we were going to do a live show. I think, uh, and then we happened to go from the same place. We were like, let's just leave from the same I don't remember. It bothers me that I barely remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you go so seldom anyway, you don't go that often. Yeah, I guess not. I think you would remember the same flight.
Speaker 4: I don't know, That's what I'm saying, Like, I don't understand why we would have been there recently together for any reason.
Speaker 2: No, we were on the same flight to Richmond anywhere Richmond.
Speaker 4: But did we go to was that? So?
Speaker 3: Was this Richmond and not New York? No, we were together in New York. We went to then you went to Richmond from there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that that makes a little bit more sense. But no, I barely remember that. I thought you were talking about like a like an actual thing that happened in New York to us.
Speaker 3: No. Yeah, I first was thinking that, and I'm like, oh, when did you when did canisters a paint attack you guys? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like what that?
Speaker 3: I did? The floor fallout? I was, I was like, what the fuck were you? As you guys get into and failed to mention it on the podcast ye.
Speaker 4: Remembering Indiana Jones how he was like, yeah, there's all those books, yeah, the Cereal the Adventure series where he like fights fucking Quetzo Couadle or whatever the fuck, and like he just never mentions it.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: I saw a great video recently of like that was like, shouldn't he Goanna Jones dedicate his life to Christ?
Speaker 3: Should he?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Should he? Because like he has no reason to not believe in Jesus, you know, like he's he's witnessed the Ark of the Covenant. Yes, he's witnessed uh, like fucking the Columas shit, so clearly the supernatural shit happens, yes, and then he fucking sets he meets a Knight of the Templars or whatever the fuck. He meets like a seven hundred year old man who is guarding Jesus's chalice in the Last Crusade, and he watches it like he his dad from a fucking bullet wound. Spoilers for the old Indiana Jones movies, by.
Speaker 3: The way, Yeah, I can't believe you, Chris, damnit. I know, damn it.
Speaker 4: I'm damn near Kingston with that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like, yeah, it's a good point. It makes a very good point, and apparently in the New Movies he says something like, I can't I've seen things I can't explain, but I've come to learn it's not so much what you believe, it's how hard you believe it fun Which is that mean? Well, first of all means nothing. It's a complete it is it is one of the most empty platitudes I've ever seen. Nothing about it, interpreted or dissected, makes any look of sense.
Speaker 2: I keep hearing people say that if you take Indiana Jones out of all the movies, the movies still go on pretty much.
Speaker 3: The same way.
Speaker 2: Certainly not just like there's just like there's just a cool focal point of it.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, I wouldn't argue that that couldn't be more incorrect. What how I need to watch this video? I say, you know, that's a crazy one.
Speaker 4: Like I think that dedicated his life to Christik is valid. He has no reason to be as suspicious as he is.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, it's like my favorite one? Is my favorite one? Like that is like is is Lebron James of Viltromite? Like it's like a thirty five minute video and I watched it and I was laughing my ass.
Speaker 4: Videos about fucking anything, Now that's fun.
Speaker 3: Sounds fun.
Speaker 2: I love that is goddamn stupid, but clearly they're.
Speaker 3: Not being serious. That sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Muscular build, there's there's a father.
Speaker 3: It's like like it could be easily explained away by steroids, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I haven't found a lot of new content to watch really on YouTube, but uh there's one guy. I found this dude any Austin, you know any Austin, And so he's just this, He's like this. I I this is gonna sound mean, but I mean it in like a sincere, like positive way. He's like a very like run of the mill kind of almost like somewhat boring guy. Like he's like very straightforward. He like goes into like statistics or whatever. But he makes videos like do the rivers in skyri Him actually lead anywhere? And do the power lines in do the power lines in Liberty City connected?
Speaker 3: Like? Do they make sense?
Speaker 4: And the most recent one that he that like do this, do the pipes in Starfield actually go?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Do they mean anything?
Speaker 4: And they're pretty good videos.
Speaker 2: Actually, the one is crazy because they all do relieve a certain pointing up in the mountains.
Speaker 3: That one is actually really that's the one that I saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the wrong word. I guess like more like dry.
Speaker 3: I guess dry very on the spectrum type of like content where like you're thinking things that people normally wouldn't focus on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's awesome stuff like I have that level of auction, but it's like very specific, like I couldn't do that for anything that I was playing. The fact that he can do that for like you know, just damn or anything that he's picking up.
Speaker 3: I love like that. I love, I love, I love just explanations.
Speaker 4: Yeah like that.
Speaker 3: So I'm like offen people do people go out of their way to do things that I normally wouldn't think of, like say and you know, blaming and remastered people like, oh, look at I'm standing right here and I can see the third of the world, you know, like so you can, Oh really that's cool. Yeah, so it's like, oh, look at look Skyrim like oh and then people saying like parking Max would be there at around this time too, He'd still be there, he'd be chilling. He's not dead yet, yeah he's not. Yeah, you don't funk. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: You haven't be the absolute piss part of Thexes part of Thenxes being guilled is so funny because he's literally like not bad at all. He's such a nice guy.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm just trying to help you kill the first time. Yeah, it's Mario al right.
Speaker 4: The voice actor for I was all, but I'm pretty sure it's parton Mario. But yeah, like that that you're talking about the in the Oblivion remaster, right, how you could see the that that's really cool.
Speaker 3: I love that ship. Yeah, Oblivion's so good.
Speaker 2: By the way, isn't Star like one of the subcontinents, right, isn't like a subcontinent for well, they're all regions of the planet, right, No, No, the continent continent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 4: They're basically countries or nations or whatever, because I know that as far as I know where the Red Guards are, they're not from the same continent.
Speaker 3: Same thing with Dan, they're not.
Speaker 4: All from the same they can be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, that's imagine lizard person, like, how do you not be terrified of that?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're if you're if you grew up in that world, I guess nothing's really that weird frightening one. I don't I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't know, especially with the threats that people who live there already deal with on a regular base, like like wraiths and just real ass ghosts and like zombies.
Speaker 2: Fact that they're called ghosts, Like it's not like specters or a ghost.
Speaker 3: I go into a church and everyone's slaughtered, and you're like, oh, go downstairs and there's a bunch of skeletal ghosts slapping you and ship like covering and I'm like, oh, then and you kill them, and you killed them with regular weapons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that means your sword kills a ghost again, right, But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, like you have a world that is like already so scary. It's on its own that like an unemployed lizard. Yeah yeah, like just like a racist catman who doesn't like uh no, no, no, it's a lizard who's racist, right, the lizard who like he makes jokes about the they are gonny that makes jokes about.
Speaker 5: Kajets, like why why do kajis look their own bust butts to get the taste of their food they're cooking out of their mouths?
Speaker 4: Ah it's like, that's not very scary.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I think are the funniest because the I think it's funny that they're not allowed in cities, are they not? No, they're not allowed in cities. They're outside of white run. They don't let them.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true.
Speaker 4: I never thought I mean I never thought of that. I was like, I just assumed that they were like nomads, so they were like never.
Speaker 3: They're no mad because they were made no mad? Why wait? Why are good?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What? Okay? Hold on, go ahead?
Speaker 4: Because because are are Gunians all out in the cities? Yes, I think that is crazy there. But they're they're they're indentured servants. That's crazy though the cities.
Speaker 3: And the question is and the question is, and this is where I feel like the philosophy of Skyrim or just even Tamiel or Ellla Scrolls is interesting. Where is it like how the way uh Black Americans are perceived Like, oh, there's a handful because of circumstances that do certain things, enjoin certain gangs, but most of them are chill. But they're all being labeled and they're all in you know what I mean? Is it or is it legitimately Kajets are just fucking thieves. It's isn't their blood? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And the thing about the thing about for me right, my first interaction of Kage was justago, fuck that. Who's the one that joins you when you go to school and it gives you that spell?
Speaker 3: The scroll that always blows you up? What do you remember that from Skyrim?
Speaker 4: You gotta be honest, I barely.
Speaker 3: Where's the Where's it? Like? The on the college? Yeah? The college? Is it win home?
Speaker 4: When winter the college and win?
Speaker 3: I think that sounds right. That's where the magic.
Speaker 2: Where snow is where it's a bunch of snows there.
Speaker 4: I assume this winter hold yea, yeah, I'm pretty sure you're correct.
Speaker 3: Well, but I also hate when I do this because I'm all like, I'm like, I'm so like not confident about Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what happens is you meet him there and he's like, yeah, i'll be your ally. I'll go with you to go find this really interesting thing. He gives you the scroll and it's like it's a very powerful scroll with his fucking clearly Antonio benderis as accent, and I'm like, all right, I guess I'll trust him.
Speaker 3: What is he I have no region to trust.
Speaker 2: This guy is a little cat feller and it blows you up every time you use it, and it can't kill because you're pretty much effectively like by that point, you're pretty fucking sturdy, and he's like.
Speaker 4: So he just blows you up to inconvenience you. But he tries to kill you.
Speaker 3: He literally tries to kill you to kill the dragon boarn, no good reason.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man, Why would you even try to kill.
Speaker 3: Like Bard is so overpowered, he's aware that the dragon board. Yeah, it's like, why would he? Why would he try to main characters of these games in general? I like it's always hilarious to me.
Speaker 4: Well, like even in Destiny were like when a fucking fallen drag runs after you, It's like, I've I've died and come back millions of times.
Speaker 3: What are you? Why why would you even try? Like did you not?
Speaker 4: Like is the intel that bad? Like that you don't know what you're dealing with at all.
Speaker 2: I love that they don't have comms like the coms in the far distant magical future.
Speaker 4: They don't have comms.
Speaker 3: I will say, shout out to the guards of in Oblivion because they're pretty powerful. For I'm like, yeah, blive me, and yeah, I stole a horse on accident because I was just doing I was the next in line emperor, right, I was delivering him and I made a mistake by jumping on it. Just I kind of glitched and jumped on a horse on accident, one of the ones that I would be given up afterwards. But I jumped on it and then that fucking asshole hey stop, and he immediately started attacking me, and I was like, what the fuck, dude, like it was, I just jumped on it for a second, jumped off, and starts attacking me. I have to knock him out. And I was like, okay, everything solved when I had to come back later fucking guard stop or stop? And I was like, fuck, Like I thought it was. I thought we were squared.
Speaker 4: You knocked out a guard and then left and came back.
Speaker 3: And you know, I didn knock at the guard. I didn knock that the I knocked out the guy that I was delivering the Oh. I thought we were everything was squared. To tell him no, because you just knock them important people can't be killed, right, you knock him out, Well, then I hope apparently take that out of the next one. I hope you can kill people.
Speaker 2: I hope you can actually, because then it's like you can so absolutely break the game.
Speaker 3: Though that's the only problem. You would't know. You just cut off storylines like some stuff. So if you're doing the main story, you will break the game if you do that. I think you should be allowed to do that. That's wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind. Get why they don't do that, but like pretty wouldn't mind. It's like, oh, this playthrough was fucked. You screwed it up. You know. I want to.
Speaker 2: I wanted to also be a timeline on the storyline when you get a day Driz.
Speaker 3: One of your allies.
Speaker 2: Maybe that'd be fun because because you meet so particularly in Skyrim, me a fun ton of them. I know this one you fight them. But in Skyrim, you like the guy had the wabbit jack I forgot.
Speaker 3: His name.
Speaker 2: Name either wabbit Jackie jam Yeah, rabbit Jackie chan Man. Yeah, that motherfuckers like making jokes and laughing his ass off.
Speaker 3: And here's the weapon that is really stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll turn it will turn you into a Chinese man, then a dragon. That's someone that just turns anything anything.
Speaker 3: It's just random. It's this orange I was.
Speaker 2: I was in a fight and I shot it at a fucking dog and it became a blood dragon, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, it's a random It's probably a very rare thing you did, because I never had that.
Speaker 2: I think I think the blood dragon is the second strongest creature in the game.
Speaker 4: I don't think I even I don't think I even thought a blood dragon.
Speaker 3: That's probably a chance, probably less than that, maybe less than that, because I've never.
Speaker 2: The blood dragon is when you start playing like the higher Fluli, I was like, I was like, me and Jale were just playing on.
Speaker 4: A high the sky was too jank for me to get any like there's I don't know if you guys can relate to this, but there's games that are so jank or like unreliable to play that I get no satisfaction from like playing them on like super high difficulties.
Speaker 3: It doesn't also feel like it's not like say certain games like say an action RPG or something that is specifically they're the bosses or the enemies become really strategic and you have to beat them in specific ways, where I just feel like it's just more sponginessy. It doesn't really I don't really notice the patterns much different, other than the dragons don't really land. You gotta kind of like shout them down or you gotta do you gotta. They do things that are making more difficult, but it's not like extremely strategic where I feel like it's a huge difference. But also you know, through alchemy and other things, I'm so overpowered anyway, Well before I had mods, it was like I'm gonna spend hours grinding, so making a bunch of daggers, using alchemy, doing things to get a shitload of money, to get a bunch of the best fucking armor, and then just be like guess to the point where my friends was showing me some stuff where he's like he was so overpowered that when he fought out the way and he punched him three times and died crazy. It's just.
Speaker 2: Imagine he's feeling the first hit, like he gets hit.
Speaker 3: And became like cartoon like the wolf, like who is this? Who are you? He gets no answers, no closer at.
Speaker 2: All because two more hds, you're just he's just running running out to hit him again. He's flying away and then you yell at him out the sky he falls down.
Speaker 3: That's the one big thing that I miss about like playing Oblivion. I was like, man, I miss being a dragon born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never done a no dragon board run of sky.
Speaker 3: No, I've never done that where he just plays.
Speaker 4: Like a normal I've never You're still unreasonably strong, you have your like shouts or whatever.
Speaker 3: I've never considered doing that. I never thought about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've I've played Skyrim incorrectly for many years. Oh you weren't like intentionally, No, No, I've I obviously did the main question all that. But like, for like, since I played it the first time, I've always played it in like really weird, like I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go all the way.
Speaker 3: To Markarth first, Okay, shit uh And it's cool that you get.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, there's something about all this world's games, even like Oblivion, which is like dawning on me now, although like the original is fucking unplayable in my opinion, like I just I.
Speaker 3: Can't fucking mind I do it.
Speaker 4: I acknowledge that it's it's better than Skyrim in many many ways, but baseline, bas skyrin versus Base Oblivion is not even close.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's so funny how like.
Speaker 3: I mean it should be that Like, imagine years later your game sucks compared to the one you released like two thousand and six to twenty eleven, right, imagine it's like no improvements.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm looking at you. Mastered is fucking great. I want to spend more time on it.
Speaker 2: You like like the idea of like you get everything in one hundred. You walk into an area like, is there like reality bending in on you?
Speaker 3: How much shit you can do? No, you go like one hundred.
Speaker 2: You're like, I think I think they can tell. They're like, oh so things off with that?
Speaker 3: They should?
Speaker 2: I feel like feel him. He feels like he's right next to you, but he's standing over there.
Speaker 3: You would imagine being that powerful, like because it's kind of like being just to us. When you see like a large predator cat kind of like, uh, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Immediately that dog I was like looking at his owner when it was near that fucking link or something like that, and the dog was like that's a video dog, that's not a real cat.
Speaker 4: A man, Yeah, I can't remember how what you would have to search to find that video. But yeah, there's like a video of just some somebody brings him fucking links or like a genuinely like dangerous like small cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a baby fucking I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, jaguar or some shit, and the dog is just side eying the camera like.
Speaker 3: This should not this should not be here. It reminds me of a in the club. There's a picture. It's like somebody's doing the what do you call it? The selfie thing. It's like a video and people in the club, and then all of a sudden there's like a girl, you see her, she's having one, and then a gun enters the frame and looking at the changes like it's so fucking funny, that would be easy to find.
Speaker 4: A gun really ruins the vibe.
Speaker 3: So it just has a gun casually.
Speaker 4: If a gun is like like it's a gun is literally trauma dumping.
Speaker 2: A gun a gun is immediately the least cool thing if you don't have a gun.
Speaker 3: Also, I think.
Speaker 4: If if I have a gun as well, I see a gun, my day's ruined.
Speaker 3: Am I gonna have to use this now?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm heading towards the door immediately. I just I don't want to be I'm gonna shout a gun.
Speaker 4: Your expression drops and you could be laughing at the funniest jug you ever seen.
Speaker 3: Crying locking.
Speaker 4: You gotta lock in.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I think if I was at a party in me and Lure together and I saw a gun, that'd be the only time I grab her aggressively and lead her out the party. Yeah, by scruff of the when you say anything's creditor.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, you guys play x pitson thirty three. I'm seven or eight hours in there.
Speaker 2: I watched like the hour gameplay. I haven't played it yet.
Speaker 3: It's really good. I like it insanely good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's first of all, Charlie Cox is in it, which is great. Ye, Shadow Hearts in it, which is great. Ben Stars right now, Ben Star just did a show with with our guys at uh oh really LSM.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he's on an All Star run right now.
Speaker 4: Dude, he's on his he's on his rat to being like the Troy Baker. He's the new Troy Baker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank god, we have a new one finally, thank thank god. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like Troy Baker just fine, but.
Speaker 2: Like I like Troy Baker a lot too, but also I hate that through twenty twelve that not like maybe twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: He was in everything. It's like enough it was him and who else? There's one other person? North And and Troy Baker were yeah, and no One I do remember it was Nolan was before Troy Baker. Yeah, No One was.
Speaker 4: First because he was he was uncharted Deadpool, a bunch of other ship. Yeah, he's the ghost in Destiny after Peter Dnkledge got replaced. Yeah, you know, you know what like your little your you're kind of companion familiar type character used to be played by Peter Dnklage for the first like I think.
Speaker 3: Year definitely the beginning of the game.
Speaker 4: The beginning of the game. Yeah, it was played by Peter Drinklis. Like I really made fun of him because he was too robotic or whatever, which I thought was kind of the point. I thought he was fine, but it was a little underwhelming, I get. But yeah, they were, and then they realized like, oh, he's expensive. We can't keep paying him to come back to do like expansions and ship because he's half our budget. So we're gonna hire something. So they ended up just replacing with Nolan North and uh, I don't really like him as the ghost really. I think I think he's a good actor, but he's too he's too cheery in comparison.
Speaker 3: What's his name? That means you're gay? Ice t iced Tea?
Speaker 4: Is the ghost that would have I got news for you. We're going to orbit. I think would be better, he said, I don't think he can read those thinking of him making fun of.
Speaker 2: Is that listen here? Hey, you gotta go take care of the fucking falling, right said meet him at the tower.
Speaker 3: You're not wrong that. I feel like he probably would do a good job voice acting. Do you remember he was in Gears three? What did he do in Gears? I don't was just in Gears you know we're talking about Okay, yeah, was not.
Speaker 4: I gotta go play with I think they modeled coal Train after him. But that's about it, dude.
Speaker 3: What cold Train coal is? Like?
Speaker 2: Everyone in Gears is roided to the point that they look like Ninja turtles. Yeah, yeah, that is the base look like Actually they look like that.
Speaker 3: Then you see Cole and Cole is bigger than they. I love I love it, Like, why is he that I love the conversation that the developers obviously had where they were like, look, everybody's like you said, looks like a ninja turtle, So this means this is normal, this is baseline. He's a thrashball player, which all NFL players are juiced to the gills, so there needs to be a separation. So they made him look like a literal.
Speaker 2: He's slightly smaller than he's slightly slightly like his Berserker. It's like what Eddie Brock puts on the Venom Suit series. It gets a little bit bigger.
Speaker 4: That's it, really, it's barely.
Speaker 3: Or like Spider Man gets smaller in the suit than he is.
Speaker 4: It's a fun idea. I love that Peter Parker is is bulkier than Spider Man.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: It's very funny. But but yeah, expecily, I'm only like seven hours into it. I've been putting a lot of time into marathon because there's only it's only out for until this specific amount. It's only out until the fourth and I want to get as much time into it and record as much footae as I can because I think I want to do something with it, right, But uh, actually, in thirty three is great. I don't really like like, again, I'm not really a turn based person, right, but I think there's enough. There's like like the fact that you have to dodge and you have to parry, and like the timing it like it makes you feel like I'm not just watching a fight happen like and I'm actually like doing something turn based games fast.
Speaker 3: I feel like a boomer where I was like, well, it's really a problem that I don't know the moves perfectly yet. So that was the thing where like, you know, getting the timing perfect yea, where I don't know the move, so I'm like, I'm more I usually more go off knowing the move than like actually looking at the thing. Yeah, so we're always kind of like, oh I feel I feel I feel maybe feel old.
Speaker 4: Well do they do the same They do the elden Ring thing too, where like's a lot of the enemies like, well, yes, a world fucking delay to their fucking totally.
Speaker 3: It's just like you really like paying attention to her. I'm really good at pairing in that game Finish. Yeah, I'm good at that too. I'm Perry Potter in that universe, Harry Potter. That's crazy that's cool. That's awesome in that game. Oh gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I think I think people are like this game is that it.
Speaker 3: Might be.
Speaker 4: I think it, yeah, I mean I think it has a pretty high chick g t A six is looming there, but like, actually, I actually don't know if it. GJ six would have to do something really incredible.
Speaker 3: This game five winning Game of your Ship, I think did it definite? I don't remember that was in the conversation.
Speaker 4: For you might be right. I'm sure it won something like.
Speaker 3: Something especially like best Online something, best the game of the Year. I wish that was, frank, I wish that it would win. Ye. Yeah, I would say that that'd be a cool genre. But then of course all the best wokie pieces of shit would get their best white Like, shut up, just just coming. This is isn't for fun. This is silly fact, this is silly.
Speaker 4: Let's enjoy.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get rid of me.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, So there's no so because the Game Awards started in twenty fourteen, the year after after Grand Theft Auto came out. Uh, it didn't win, okay, because there wasn't anything to win.
Speaker 2: Weird, It wasn't that there wasn't a game where there was still E three.
Speaker 4: That makes it well, it was like that they had like the Spike Game Awards or whatever, but like, yeah, it's nobody. Yeah, the official game wards didn't exist.
Speaker 2: Before Jeff got kicked out, before Jeff got banished.
Speaker 4: Because it's like, yeah, the list goes from twenty fourteen onward. It's like Dragon Age Inquisition, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's not.
Speaker 4: Twenty fourteen was a rough year.
Speaker 3: That's why it's not that crazy when you think about it.
Speaker 4: No, it's crazy for the context of like what that year was. Yeah, yeah, that was, uh that was I believe.
Speaker 3: What was twenty fourteen? It was twenty fourteen Destiny one, Yes, I think so, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yes, the twenty fourteen was Destiny Vanilla the Maschi when that came out, and it was a fucking disaster. It wasna for two years that game wasn't that. That game only got playable really reliably when it came to PC in twenty fucking nineteen, which.
Speaker 3: Is crazy, like actually insane.
Speaker 4: It is almost a gregious thing. I like, it is the most egregious thing.
Speaker 3: I never used the code that my Xbox One came with it came with the Master, and I was just like, probably wouldn't have worked. Guess why I would have blew up. I would have put it. I don't think I could anything.
Speaker 4: Some of the earliest videos that I had that popped off were like videos of me talking about like it's still broken. It's still not working at all, dude, I'll never forget, like there were so many things wrong with that game. It's crazy, like when you won, like if you if you were playing like a free for all game and you got first place it said Firth.
Speaker 3: I remember that. I remember seeing that one th h.
Speaker 4: Which is funny because they they turned it into like a fucking emblem later on, like that's like a mile like that. Yeah, yeah, it's cute. It's still it's cute, but it's egregious. Yeah yeah they yeah, And dude, like look, I was willing to give them some leniency because like you're doing something that's crazy, like matchmaking between like five different game engines is insane, So like, I get it, this is a crazy undertaking, but also just don't do it. If you can't do it.
Speaker 2: We're just delayed until it's like what are you doing such a last.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that at least that changed at a certain point, like now things are getting delayed fucking all the time.
Speaker 3: Fly Yeah what I got it. I put my switch to pre order in.
Speaker 4: I knew it. Yeah, I mean, what what do you What are we talking about? Is that like surprise?
Speaker 3: It's not a surprise.
Speaker 4: I thought, Can I be honest with.
Speaker 3: You, I thought you already had it already. I thought you you were like, I want to Japan. I stole it from a child, isn't it great?
Speaker 4: So let me ask you what was the reasoning that you like? What was the thing that made you decide to like, you know what? Well, I want to grab it.
Speaker 2: I want to get the new Pokemon game that comes out that's later on in a year. I want to grab that simply because my favorite Pokemon is on a starter, so he's gonna get some sort of change. It's like his things. I was like, all right, cool, I'll get this. I like I played Pokemon again. I really I hate how much I enjoyed the last one, even though it's such a mess of a game. It's insane how they could make a game that is that broken.
Speaker 3: We just can't have nice. Because Kingston and his kin will continue to buy Kingston. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think the switch to is a slop. I think the problem. I think the problem was not good enough. It's not a fine machine. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I think, especially when you compare it to the previous machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's I just don't have a like there's nothing calling me to plus plus.
Speaker 2: I'm like one of those that people come over to the play games like that. So like it's like, I guess I'll buy because people come over and hang out of my house.
Speaker 3: I just get my only thing is and this is it's It's the same thing. You can. You can make the argument for almost anything. We could have much better stuff if people had restraint. And I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think the I think the problem for me was like the idea if the terrorits were gonna affect it. I think it was like, this is crazy. We can't this, this is this can't work like it being seven plus is like that is too much. It being five is like, all right, this is relatively fine. They also made efforts to make it so a terrorists wouldn't affect the price of the console, and I was like that's brownie points. Plus I have family that comes over all the time. I'm like, how I was like an active house of people being there. So I guess I'll buy and I'll get the Mario Car bundle because you know, I'm that's it's gonna be. It's gonna actually be used.
Speaker 4: You can admit that you just want to Maria, I don't really.
Speaker 3: Your family would. Your family would play Mario Kart eight no problem on the original switch.
Speaker 2: They play it, but it's like, oh but why not get the normals? Everbody plays the more modern one that.
Speaker 3: I'll enjoy it. I'll enjoy it. It will all enjoy it. Like your family won't be like, oh man, how come we don't have fucking eight or nine? I mean nine or whatever? You know, I don't think. I don't think it. Don't have the modern on what's going on with you? Kingston? Your you saw it? You slack with you ship? Yeah, I don't know. It would be like anytime we'd have family functions and stuff, we'd play something ancient they bust out the fucking guitar hero. You know, it would be like a family thing that get it.
Speaker 2: And also I wanted it for Pokemon yeah, I mean I don't, Yeah, I have no problem with that.
Speaker 4: I think it's fine.
Speaker 3: I think it's I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I never really had a problem with them. I never really had a problem with the price. It's just like I just know myself and how much I use my switch as it is, and I just don't. It just sits there, ye, collecting dust, and like every now and again I get like, maybe, like maybe I'll play Cheers the Kingdom again, but then like, but then, you know, oh obliviony Master Expedition thirty three. I thought, you know what I mean, there's like there's too much stuff elsewhere, and I'm just like, I never feel compelled to pick that thing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put myself one away. And I was like, all right, cool, I have this cool Zelda one that I was gonna put I don't know, in my bedroom.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, I mean, hey man, yeah, to reach their own.
Speaker 2: I probably should have waited for the Pokemon didn't want to come out. I forget a little bit. I might flip this one to buy that one.
Speaker 3: That would be a better idea. I hope it's fucking so broken. You guys never learned your.
Speaker 4: Lessons just masters your collection level broken like the Yeah, the concept that's crazy, Like the games don't load.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's like the game this kind of shows you and it automatically goes to like e fucking it just shows you the inside of a fucking cavernous asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like what who did this?
Speaker 2: Reggie came back, was like, you know, what would be a good idea if I fuck you Nigga's over on the Nintendo three D.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was. It was. It was the phrase that video of him.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, excuse me, I have to go play Animal Crossing New Leaf on the Nintendo three DS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot about Like there's like some weird video that I remember. Well, that's all the time we have today. I'm gonna go play Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo three DS.
Speaker 3: And it's so like rovited.
Speaker 2: Like the funniest one is where he like he played he played some guy and I'm smashed with He was like you what do you play video games all day? I run a company and he runs off. I'm like that was just kind of mean, right, like like I don't disagree, but get it, Like I get it, like you know, get your shine on. But also yeah, I don't think he deserved that.
Speaker 4: Whatever deserve it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do, they absolutely do.
Speaker 4: On someone.
Speaker 2: Are they gonna make a new smash? They have to make a new one, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know, right eventually maybe, I mean.
Speaker 2: If I think Ultimate is pretty Ultimate, but we'll see, might be like another re release of Deal. It might be like like I think it might just be Ultimate, like more characters, Ultimate Switch to yeah something eighty bucks ninety five dollars. That's not including any of the DLC.
Speaker 4: Props, by the Way to Oblivion and Claire Expedition thirty three.
Speaker 3: Claire made dude, And there are some codes I can't remember the cump. There's so many out there, bundle and things discount fucking websites. The one that I used. There's a guy named top Hat Gaming Man that I watch every once in a while, and he always puts a code under it, And so I bought it for thirty two dollars Claire opscear, Yeah about it for thirty two steel thirty bucks. That's why I bought it because normally I'm the person that waits until things are heavily discounted. But also I was like, oh, I I love, dude. I was like a fucking turn based game that isn't all weaved out side.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what what got me into it, because I was just like I like the general like style, like the feel of Persona, like the interesting kind of like UI shit, yeah, but like I just I can't get over the fucking Japanese high school thing, Like I just it's not it feels just like I feel like I'm not allowed to play it.
Speaker 2: I I played Persona Persona four, I love I love that game Persona four. I played Persona one, two three, I played two, three four, the one.
Speaker 4: That you're playing at the when we live together at the five. Five.
Speaker 2: I think that five is really visually cool. Yeah, a lot of cool things into it. I think the story just has moments where it drags on so much, like five hundred hours.
Speaker 3: It's generally seventy hours.
Speaker 4: Seventy seventy hours is too that I don't know. I heard Claire here is only like thirty hours, which is like, oh that was another thing where I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely absolute, dude.
Speaker 4: I just uh that that. Yeah, it's it's really good. I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: I like it. My only criticism so far is just look, man, if you don't have if your engine's not good at making hair, I just just make it a solid piece. Like That's how I feel. Because the hair looks fucking rough in that game three. Yeah, it looks. I know a lot of people are kind of numb to it at this point, but like when I see again when I saw, like when I see two K games and I see the veilguard, the only really glowing thing that I can say about it that like figured out how to do hair well, and I'm just like, fuck I I see the other people who still haven't figured it out yea and or for whatever reason, because I don't know how exactly it works, but I'm I'm just like I would rather have it be like a flowing solid piece.
Speaker 2: Especially Oblivion Org is fucking his way. Oblivion is crazy because they actually moved, like not like blocks. They actually have like some sort of movement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like a little bit more smooth and like that, but it's still they still they still kind of do move.
Speaker 2: Like you're a person and you're like, oh, third and like some one in the back and I'm like this looks cool.
Speaker 4: Dude, that was you know what's crazy because I was like, I was in one of the Oblivion gates and I was like, jump shot arrow people, and I'm like, there's no shot I could have done this in the year as well, Like the original feels so rigid that I wouldn't have even attempted to do that, right, you know you.
Speaker 2: Would have tried to jump shot and do this mine you would have been playing suns At Overdrive. Yeah, like this is not even the same game happen.
Speaker 4: So yeah, man, there's a lot of I don't know, man, I know games are expensive or whatever, but like a lot of games are coming a lot of great shit's coming out of like forty fifty dollars now, thank god, fucking I know. I know Hell divers is forty dollars. Uh, Marathon looks like it's it looks like I think it's gonna be forty dollars. A lot of it's a good, great price point.
Speaker 3: I think. I like when it's yeah, and this is what I've wanted for a while. Yeah. Of just I'm an adult. I don't have time to play super massive fucking Triple A games that are seventy plus dollars. I just unfortunate seventy plus. Yeah, like I just don't have like I don't have the time to do it, and so like shorter and also spending less money. I mean, you did you did it for Balder's Gate three. Yeah, and the thing is all date came out to dude, the update. It's so crazy. I know, it's crazy that game is so obnoxious that you're like, oh, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Playing it, damn well, because because how much, how many hours I spend in it, I haven't gotten back to it, even though the amount I keep every time, I keep hearing the patches what they've done to it, and I'm just like, I know, but I I.
Speaker 3: Just don't have time. I don't I don't know how the fun I would beat it. And I was playing like oblivion in this and it's like I didn't play last night because like I'm doing music stuff. So I'm like, how do I balance these giant games? I don't know how to do it? Like being an adult stupid.
Speaker 4: Nine inch mails rode in.
Speaker 3: I love that. I was thinking about that the other day. It's like, what was it? What was it that was of the play on words?
Speaker 4: Nine inch mals rot in. He says, hey, uh, Hoy boys. Uh, follow up my last on my last question that I frankly feel gay and stupid for not including for Christopher this time. Actually, since it released the same day as the Ghost album. Have you heard the new Viagara Boys album yet? Oh? That's right, people kept telling me about I haven't listened to I haven't listened to it yet. I do like the VIAGRAA Boys. I'm trying to remember what your question was before, Uh, ninae Males, but I can't exactly remember. But no, I haven't listened to it yet. I'm I'm planning on it obviously. Vagara Boys are really fun. Uh. And he also says, PS, Devin Townsend sounds like nothing what I expected. Thanks for the recommendation. Yeah, that's most people's response to that. It's it's a He's a really deceptive looking person, highly recommended of the Townsends.
Speaker 3: Uh, but uh likes.
Speaker 4: Writing in nine males. Oh, Calin Moriati wrote in again, Oh wow, Colin, Colin, He's I didn't I didn't know he was disinvested.
Speaker 3: Man, that's really I'm really Uh.
Speaker 4: He's even got Sweeney as a profile picture, which is very strange. But Colin moriody says, is the Sweety have a speech impediment or is he just retarded?
Speaker 3: Maybe both?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Colin, that's kind of mean, very rude.
Speaker 3: I didn't I thought he was like, actually a really huge fan of Sweeney and then like something like that. We're cool.
Speaker 2: I spoke to not so long ago. He didn't say anything about being retarded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, I mean that's a I mean, you know what, we can't look at a gift horse in the mouse. Thank you for your question and your patronage, and uh, we really appreciate it. Oh my god, you had another question from Oh Colin Moriatis. He's writing in quite a bit.
Speaker 3: He's got a lot to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he says, Hey, gaylord's question for Sweety? What happened in the summer of ninety six to make you hate the gays? Ps? Your tooth gap has gotten wider over the last eight years.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with Colin? Man? What's going on? Dude? Colin's picking a fight here? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Everybody who listened to this right put your name is Tom Sweetey.
Speaker 4: No, don't interrupt it. We haven't gotten all the Calin moriartes yet.
Speaker 2: Oh well, ninety six man, I don't know, it's two.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Something happens to you at two years old that informs how you've reinforced biggest retards in an entire class of people.
Speaker 3: Is fucking fre That's actually like, that's a fundamental memory.
Speaker 4: That's somewhat praiseworthy in some sense to form a commitment at that age, you know what I mean? Like, I'm two years old, I've had a bad experience with a gay person. I know, I'm only two, but I will commit to hating this group of people from here from hitherto forward.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like when you're playing Tetris in the foundation, he put the bottom down. This is where it starts gay people.
Speaker 3: And so what's your memory of that when you were two years old? What happened? I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: My first memory of a gay person was when I was a.
Speaker 4: First gapers I ever met.
Speaker 3: No, but you said you said it was a summer of ninety six, right, Yeah, but what happened? What happened?
Speaker 2: Also, aside from some ninty six thing, I think of the first gay person I remember meeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody's curious about I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the first gamers I ever met. It's not about them scam. It's probably the glitter on eyes. Some shit scared to funk out of me. And I was like, I can't do this.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm handing you a f I'm trying to give you a t ball. I want you to, like, you know, grip the amount of the infinite possibilities of like you being a two year old and you had a gay experience. And I'm like, hey, here's this tea ball and knock it out of the park. Brother. He's like, I don't know, I don't remember, but I remember.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm trying to remember something else.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: When he said something gay and I was like, oh, it's gay, and I stopped liking.
Speaker 4: Him, riveting you.
Speaker 3: Let's let's move on. Knew about it, hold on, let's let's let's I know, I know it's Edinburgh.
Speaker 4: Let's just move on. Colin More already wrote in again, can you fucking believe it?
Speaker 3: Colin all the time? One night he just was like he just went off. He really. I love the smart Tank so much. I need to keep messaging them, yeah and asking questions and I appreciate that, he says.
Speaker 4: He says, uh, Colber already right, said, he says, not a question, but but a bit deep into Expedition thirty three, we were just uh, there's a character that sounds like Kingston's dad even does the awe. Oh yeah, that's right, there is who's that? So there's a there's a how deep are you in?
Speaker 3: So I just got to the island and I fought like a couple of bosses.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you get this?
Speaker 3: So the fat thing, the thing that craves light, you know, it's or whatever what it's called, but it's it's all white, and it's like, give me light.
Speaker 4: Oh you Oh yeah, I did meet Yeah, so I'm a lily further than that, I'm a like maybe a half hour removed from this. Okay, yeah, so you're close then, like my first camp. Yeah, there's a character that's like this old spirit and he does kind of have that like.
Speaker 3: Where's I need to fly? Give me? It's not exactly, but it is like vaguely remind minds, does he have the Safari drip? Not at all. He's barely human, so he's not human at all.
Speaker 4: There's no there's no there's no humanity in that thing at all, because to me, since.
Speaker 3: The ever oh well okay, well look at the air that it said and made me think that it's not it wouldn't have been that far fetched. Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Like if.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of uh, there's a lot of interesting characters. Uh, and of course somebody I always saw one post from the uh the anti woke guys, and it was just because they had to find something wrong with it, like, oh man, it's uh. Some of the people here is like or like something like darker than Midnight or something like. There there are black characters like yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: There's there's one that gets immediately like immediately marked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of interesting. The opening was very interesting because of how like intense it is and how like heart wrenching is. However, you have no connection to this people, so it was a weird dynamic where I'm like, like, just powerful thing happens in the opening the prologue, but also I'm like, I don't know any of these people.
Speaker 4: That is why, like you can't like I spend a lot of time there actually, so I got to know some of those people. Yeah, Like I saw some people just run straight to the cut see and I'm like, this does I don't even know how this would affect you, but uh, I really like it. I think it's I think it's genuinely it's cool. Like it's a great premise too. I love I like the idea.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love the mystery of like premise again, So the premise is a bit there's yeah, there's so like pain. So basically I think there was also like some weird cataclysm thing that kind of separated this island off from the rest of the world or something. I think that's part of it, but it's it's the less interesting part of it to me. The more interesting idea is like oft in the distance, there's basically this big monolith and there's like this big entity there called the Paintress and she just sits there and every year she paints a new number on the monolith and everybody who is that age vanishes. Yeah, so it's basically counting down and so like it just recontextualizes.
Speaker 3: Like what old means.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like people like this is this like thirty three year old like dude, and he's like old man, you're the oldest person here, the oldest person, And like people are having kids when they're like fifteen, yeah, because like that's all the time that they have, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like as soon as you can, fuck you fucking pop them out.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, it's you do. It's an interesting it's a cool I really love the Primise and how they do how they do it. Yeah, I think it's really really.
Speaker 2: So far, like because some people dodge it, like like let's say, you can't dodge.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's all in compassing. It's like you get thanos immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm thinking about you.
Speaker 2: It's like what if you're like, what if when she showed up right, you were already she started at thirty and you were like, I'm thirty one right now, not me, and she starts counting down.
Speaker 4: Well she started at one hundred. I'm pretty sure, so yeah you probably were. I think maybe even later. I'm not even sure, who.
Speaker 3: Knows where, but like yeah, it's it's it's you know, you're noticing that. It's affecting. Like they even use the math like they're like, oh, one of your party men, you can tell how old she is because they say, oh, you have nine good years left, And I'm like yeah, yeah, oh she's sixteen, you know, because of from where it is now and to where uh you know the time. You just do the you do the math.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, she's sixteen, but yeah, so basically, so basically the expeditions are these, like these people spend the last year that they have going on an expedition to try to figure out how to kill the paintress or like make progress to like make a path forward for future expeditions and end this thing so people don't have to fucking live in fear of a number on a fucking monol of being paid that every fucking year counting down to basically like zero at a certain point, it's gonna be real fucking awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so it's pretty Yeah, it's pretty cool because it's if in a world that existed like that, because I can't even imagine my like imagine living like that. And also, like I do, like the idea of your last year, you're like, fuck it, let's try to stop this thing. Yeah, and then you know, obviously.
Speaker 6: Everyone's been unsuccessful, so it's essentially a death sentence, right, And you're like, but you're hoping you gain some understanding.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of feeling.
Speaker 2: It's ironic idea of somebody like having a kid, like she's counting down, but someone was born like she's counting down, right, and then when she's a she's at like twenty seven, right, someone just happens to be twenty eight, you know, and it's like, I guess I'm gonna make it right.
Speaker 3: But you know, but it hasn't happened. So it hasn't happened yet. But I think that's like like as far as any of the people that live through the thing and they do it what they call it, they call it a homage. Yeah, uh everybody. It's been steady the entire time, you know, so like they're all like, well, let's figure out if we can do anything about it. If not, I don't know, We're just gonna live our lives and be gay.
Speaker 4: It's also very French.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a French studio and they were like, let's uh French it up, yeah, which I was Actually.
Speaker 3: It's not modern day French. No, it's very cool, like the Saturday. It is a little weird though that like, so I hate this because okay, so because I was thinking, okay, we can't use Charlie Cox if because I would have like a French American French French English f English, you know, because they have the immersive version where just in French. But then also I'm like sometimes I don't want to read all the time. Yeah, so like but then it would also defeat the purpose of having like a Charlie Cox, right, so like you can't so they all are speaking in British fucking Oh we're British, but we're French, and which I feel like at this point, I'm like, can we stop that? It's not like to honest, like it's always because I understand that societal is it's just like the language you understand and one is it people. But people value the British accent. That's why they're like, oh it sounds so regal, so they always want to go because when it's in the Roman, it doesn't matter if it's Greek. Uh Greek fucking the three hundred. Get people that speak fucking British, you know, British accent and probably did I I know you're making a joke, but you're.
Speaker 4: No Munaga Film one and the.
Speaker 5: Which one which one Chamber of Secrets.
Speaker 3: Samurai next to hid Harry Potter Samurai. You want to get bit, you want to get me? You just did in the Harry Potter universe, you put fuck in there. Yeah, that'll that'll do it. Kill Harry Potter will be interested.
Speaker 4: He's in the fucking he crawls out of the Goblet of Fire whatever. I don't know if the Goblet of Fire is I never saw, but I saw it's very French. The soundtrack is great.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I like to I like I like the French tone of it. It's unique and I haven't seen anything that's quite like that. Yeah, there's a fucking there's a boss or not a boss. It's like an enemy that's a fucking mine mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't gotten there.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, it's it's pretty early on in the game.
Speaker 3: It is. Maybe I thought, al any notice you.
Speaker 4: Might be coming up on in that area.
Speaker 3: I've been beating the piss. I fought a Boston didn't get hit man, and I got a. I got achievement for it. It was like twenty seven percent because like I just like perried like perfectly, and uh, I was like, wow, I didn't I wasn't expecting that. But I don't know, man, I don't know something about turn based thing that just really just make turns me on sexually too, right, Yeah, I know, but I just wanted.
Speaker 2: You to know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, questions. I'm excited. I'm excited. I think you'd like it. I know, I know you'll like it.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah, I love turn based games.
Speaker 4: It's dude, I can't. I think it's it's.
Speaker 3: Feels so good, like even like the the free aim where you can just use your.
Speaker 4: Ap oh yeah, the third yeah, the third person shoots.
Speaker 3: So it feels so good to the sound effects are fucking awesome, Like I forgot that that that that seat that you're with at first, that that has she doesn't have shoes on. Oh yeah. Like she's fucking bad ass, dude, and I love her her a one her like her default attack, Like her default attack is so fucking bad as the explosion. Like she's she's she's I was like, man, she's my favorite.
Speaker 4: She's I'm talking about she's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Good fucking mechanics. No weave ship too, Like she's not fucking yelling and like like a cat or like yeah, like none of that ship. I don't have to turn the volume down feel embarrassed and I'm playing this ship.
Speaker 4: It's very it is very good. What to do the game attack animation?
Speaker 3: Very I'm really I just yeah, Gustav kinda he needs to be better. As far as I'm like, he's fine, I mean sorry, his his his his his kit, I'm a little bit underwhelmed or I'm just like he's fine. But also a lot of times with the default characters, he's a well rounded guy. Yeah, I want to, I haven't yet whatever, but yeah, we don't need to, we don't.
Speaker 4: Ye Yeah, well yeah, com we already wrote in again calling Jesus Christ, he's on fire?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Hispanic? Calvin Candy, Django and Stephen Jesus. What's the most memorable Stephen? Stephen?
Speaker 3: I think he's I think he's crazy.
Speaker 4: Is that a uh Samuel Jackson in that movie Stephen?
Speaker 3: Is it something like that?
Speaker 4: I think he might be right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget Stephen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the most memorable way your parents ever messed with you? When I was six, I watched Wallace and Grahmitt and the Wear Rabbit, and it scared the ship out of me. I ran to my father for comfort. He was definitely drunk at the time, because we had a we had family over for the holiday. He told me that a cool fact about wear rabbits was that they ate six year olds. And I could sleep well for months after, and I couldn't sleep well for months after. That's awesome, But like I mean, at least you got like a hard You only have to endure that stress for like as long as you're which is really that long. It's a good point, although I guess when you're that young, one year feels immensely long. That's absolutely something.
Speaker 3: I was trying to fucking console. He's like, don't worry, it only eat six year old. Wait a minute, Wait a.
Speaker 4: Second, that's exactly I saw that so vividly, exactly the way you painted it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want to do how old you again? Oh no, you're.
Speaker 4: The one thing that I've told the story before on the show. But like I just I just remember coming home, or like me and my dad were out walking. I don't remember where. I think we might have been getting a walking to a pizza shop.
Speaker 3: Not very intimidating, even to a six year old. I feel like that's what is that a ware rabbit, that's the weare rabbit.
Speaker 4: I could see that being a level of uncanny and weird that I could see it being like distressing.
Speaker 3: I would have been.
Speaker 4: I would be, But I loved Walton Grind and stopped. I was obsessed with stop motion like really early on, so that shit didn't bother me. But I know people who were like stop motion freaksing, like just by the nature of it being stop motion.
Speaker 2: Curious freaks them out, curious like they're a fucking boomer that's never seen anything before. I fucking can't tell's been photoshopped on someone's hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably that exact type of person. But yeah, Like I think the one that comes to mind is me and my dad were walking home and it was we lived like maybe like two blocks down from the place we were walking from, and I was walking ahead because kids run ahead, as they do, and then I turned and then my dad was just gone, like he just vanished, and I was like, oh shit, I'm scared. I don't know how to get into the building. I'm out on the street alone, as like a six or seven year old. I don't know what to do. I'm scared, right, And then he just he just walked out of a I don't know, like a pharmacy or something. I can't remember what he said, but he was clearly fucking with me. He was like, ah, I got you. I was like, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy one. Yeah, I traumatize you. It's funny. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It wasn't traumatizing. I remember it, but I don't feel like little Probably don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think my grandma fucked me like that. Probably felt a little different at the time, Yeah, probably, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was genuinely panicking.
Speaker 3: I was. I was like, where's my only guiding light in this world's laughing and he's laughing. Cry, he's got polaroids. You're a wet way to years.
Speaker 4: I think he was probably.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: I can imagine him being disappointed that I freaked out because I was really I really wasn't that far from the building, and I did know how to get in. I would have been fine. But like it just I wasn't expecting him to vanish. That's because that's when you're young enough to think like maybe maybe a magic thing stole him, you know what I mean, Like, you're young, you don't know fucking ship, you know.
Speaker 2: I was very self reliant as a so my grandmother kind of had faith I'd be fine because, like I remember, there's one thing I did was.
Speaker 4: Really stupids placed clearly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, there's a gree of self reliance in me, but there's also like a huge, immense amount of retardation. So it's a very yeah, confusing combination.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 2: I remember there was one time my grandmother was just like, I can't take it to get food right now, like we're gonna go get something later on. I was like, all right, whatever, and then I was like, wait, I know how to get to the pizza shop. So I went to like Yankee State by Yankee Stadium when I was like seven, got pizza and came home.
Speaker 3: She was just like where were you?
Speaker 2: And I was, I got pizza, and she wanted to give me a beating, probably, but she was kind of impressed. She was like, oh, this one can take care of itself, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I think I was.
Speaker 2: Probably that was I was. I would get on the train se like I was. I was very much so able to like I think I was eight or nine, by first New York City by myself at least the Bronx. I could traverse the Bronx. I knew where I was at all times in the Bronx. And then there was one time where we went to we were in Harlem for some reason, and I took the train the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I told you, I think, right. Yeah, So what happens is that.
Speaker 4: It ended up in fucking uh Turkmenistans.
Speaker 2: So it happens is that in one hundred and forty fifth Street in the Bronx, you can take the trend either uptown or downtown where you can go to Manhattan or you can go to the Bronx. So I went to the exact place I lived in Manhattan. I was a Hunt the ninety in Manhattan, and I was like, why do I see water? I was like, I don't evenly see water over my house.
Speaker 3: But I walked.
Speaker 2: So I walked like maybe fifteen sixteen blocks, just walking. I went and right by my weirdest by by my house, it's like this museum right there was the Museum of the Bronx. I lived in, like Hunt the fifth Street, and then I remember I walked past the of the Bronx. Yeah, Museum of Bronx could possibly be.
Speaker 3: In that probly, I don't know. Like stabbings, but crazy.
Speaker 2: Stabbings are like rap shit. But remember I went to see an opera once and it was fucking really nice, way nice. And I remember everything else in the city being ever at that time. But I remember I'm walking there and I was like, hey, is this the Bronx to somebody were like, this is Manhattan, kid, and I was like, oh, okay. So then I just walked back and walked back twenty more blocks. Got on the train and I was like, hey, man, I asked him lady, because I was I was a little cat, wasn't nervous. I was like, hey, miss, which train do I take to go to the Bronx. And she was like, she was like, oh, this this one. You gotta go downtown. You gotta go uptown.
Speaker 3: She says that to me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and he's just like, I take you back. And I get home and I'm like, this has been like maybe two three hours. Because my grandmother went one way on the train. I went the other one on the train, and then she was just like Kingston where worried. And I was like, I went to Manhattan and I saw a house in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: I was like maybe nine. And then at the more she was like, Oh, he can take care of himself, he'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't die, so that's good. Yeah. I feel like I feel like I was kind of I was very molestable too. I was.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 3: I was like a little happy kid like.
Speaker 2: I was like a little like happy because I was really when I was younger, I was very kind.
Speaker 3: It's a very interesting way to phrase it.
Speaker 2: But they could have got me. Someone could have got me like I was. I was very molested. I was very easily bothered. I could be botherable. I was very botherable.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, my mom didn't mess with me, so I didn't. I didn't have any I don't have any example she she didn't do ship like that, do any weird shit.
Speaker 4: My dad always messed with people like and I remember when I finally got old enough to start joining him with like some of our younger.
Speaker 3: I remember he convinced.
Speaker 4: Uh my nieces and nephews that uh, hot dogs were from like a hot dog farm and you have to pick them off at trees. And they believed it for an embarrassingly long time, Like I think they they mentioned it in school and then you got like really mad at us.
Speaker 3: Probably got held back like these people are No, that's the thing. He's like, stupid, You're going back.
Speaker 4: What's distressing about it is that like they're smart, so like they it was extra it was.
Speaker 3: Extra bruises smart.
Speaker 4: But their kids yeah yeah, so like there it was ex but even they understood that. Like I can't believe how stupid I was to even entertain that possibility, even at like seven or eight.
Speaker 3: It was chocolate milkow. Sometimes you just have.
Speaker 2: No reason to not believe something like I bring.
Speaker 4: I brought this up a couple of times, but it's like, how like, dude, I was like in my twenties when I learned where fucking Greenland was or whatever or no New Zealand, like I thought New Zealand was like way I thought New Zealand for whatever reason, was like fucking by where Greenland was. Yeah, for no discernible reason other than for no discernible reason other than I think a fucking adult told me that. And I was just like, oh, okay, then you I guess why would you lie about the location of New Zealand Probably and I remember it probably in my twenties you no, but yeah, it's to say it's a cycle.
Speaker 3: You want to know, somebody, I just found out the other fucking day. What uh I So I thought Arizona was in Pacific Standard time like this entire time. I thought it was the same time zone as US. But it's central, it's mountain. Oh yeah, so just one hour one hour ahead. I thought it was right too, so like like Texas and stuff, right, yeah, Texas and upwards in the middle of the country. Yeah, so like, but I was thinking, I always because Arizona seems close enough to me in my opinion, I thought it was. I thought it was uh central.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A lot of a lot of our time zone is in the water, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean that is true the Pacific Standard time, and then the cutoffs a little bit, like you know at the tail end or the beginning of Arizona and all that ship and then going up where it's like uh fucking Utah and all that bullshit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, because of that, Japan is a header behind us right now.
Speaker 4: Time they're ahead of us there ahead their first I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure first they're one of the first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if you fly, if you fly that way, do you go back in time or ford in time?
Speaker 3: If you fly, if you fly.
Speaker 4: I'm not entertaining. I'm not I'm not doing this.
Speaker 3: I am asking a question, are you stupid? What are you saying? Because you just go ahead of us.
Speaker 2: They're going forward in time. Yes, that's interesting by the position of.
Speaker 3: If they're ahead of us, well, it's just like if they're ahead of us in time once you get I'm not even why am I entertaining this? Of course, anyway, let me finish my story. I was just because I so. I based daylight saving off of SO. I was thinking, you know, when we spring forward since since I thought Arizona I lived there in Arizona for a while, they don't do daylight saving. They're like, it's so fucking hot, we don't need more light. They're like, oh, like it's so good hot.
Speaker 4: If I'm not saying, aren't there like pockets in Arizona that do do it? And then pockets within those pockets that don't. I think there's like some weird fuck true.
Speaker 3: I didn't know because I I just thought above they were just like, fuck this, we're not gonna do this. But maybe that's true, maybe there are some pockets of it. But so me, when I was living in like West Western Arizona, they didn't do it, and I thought, so when we went forward, I thought, since I thought they were in Pacific standard time, I was like, oh, when we go forward, that is regular time, right, and when we go back in the fall, that's when we're fucking our time up, you know. And it turns out I just learned this just the other day because I just learned that it's mountain time in Arizona. That No, when we go forward, that means we're out of sync. Yeah, and then when we go back in the fall, that's when it's we're in the actual real time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Dark at five PM is normal time, Yeah, apparently, which is, by the way, we could just decide that that's not true. It's completely arbitrary. I think it would be way better for it to get dark later.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I was just well, I it's yeah, I just look, I think it was like three days ago or something. Yeah. Then I just I was like, oh, Arizona's in mountain time.
Speaker 4: And you're deep in your thirties, man, stupid.
Speaker 2: Like I thought that there's a lot of really stupid things that we just like let happen because it's like they've been happening.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's the embarrassing way that these things revealed themselves though, because I remember having a conversation. I was like, man, it's crazy how similar Australian and New Zealand accents are because they're so far away.
Speaker 3: Oh and nobody checked you on it. No.
Speaker 4: I brought it up and somebody somebody's like, what do you mean? And I was like, well, they're really far away from each other and they sound really like it's crazy to me that they're so far away and they're so similar.
Speaker 2: That's kind of led like I it's a harbor, but that's kind of lairedly dumb because like Asia is where it is, and then the UK, the most similar to them, is over there.
Speaker 4: But that's why I thought it was believable that New Zealand was over there. So that's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a silly circle that kind of fills its own face.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, It's like somebody was like New Zealand's right next to it, and I'm like, what, what, Why.
Speaker 3: Would you lie to me like that?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Oceanica, man, that's what it's called, right, Oceanica. I have no I think that's what it's called Oceanica like that.
Speaker 4: If there's anything, if I know anything, it's that I am not an expert on New Zealand. That is the one thing I could. I can take that to the to the bank.
Speaker 3: Somewhere I would like to possibly live. Seems awesome.
Speaker 4: I'd like to have a kid there and abandon it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be cool if if it's possible, I mean trying.
Speaker 4: I've been whimsical place to abandon a child.
Speaker 2: I think, grow up with these fucking island people. Yeah, I want to grow up with.
Speaker 3: Those hardened fucking uh some OANs, these Polynesians that live in New Zealand where they're like all like they're like gangsters like it in like in Long Beach. That's the same.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: It's weird. They just have funny accents. I know, I know one girl.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that they sound so different because New Zealand and Long Beach are right next to the.
Speaker 3: Right next to each other New Zealand. The Long Beach is on Zealand from the Long.
Speaker 4: Beach docks right exactly crazy right from that that weird like shipping container.
Speaker 2: Yard or yeah, the St Mary is right beyond the Queen Mary kind of eagle eyes that standing there staring at the New Zealand's that's more than an eagle eye.
Speaker 4: That's that's an eye that could see through things across the curvature of the earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your fucking goes. I can see it all.
Speaker 4: It's insane anyway, right right, Mike, it seems like all the columnar he already is taken care of. Let's move on to you guys should invite a kum on the podcast. That's the name of this guy, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Raging Demon. Yeah, but would he would he sit be able to sit still?
Speaker 2: I feel like he wouldn't be able to I feelt he could sist though, but he'd get really mad with us eventually leave, Like he wouldn't stay very long.
Speaker 4: And yeah, we got him for like maybe ten minutes before he's got to do it.
Speaker 2: And no one and no one needs to no one challenge him, Like, no one say anything that could be deemed a challenge, maybe because he'll kill you.
Speaker 3: Well, so what would he do.
Speaker 4: Even if you disagree with him?
Speaker 3: Agree? What would he do?
Speaker 2: Like I have his symbol tattooed on me. What do you think he would do? You got heaven tattooed he it's pretty badass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got like basically, I mean it could mean heaven, but it's more about just being beyond Like it's just like it's just the highest form of something. And because he's the goat.
Speaker 4: That means fuck dot com. That's laughs that jump to the track. Dude, a country tattoo of a fund would actually go kind of hard.
Speaker 3: I would go hard.
Speaker 4: I think, oh baby, I guess yeah, until you never really know it. It might look like shit.
Speaker 2: If you confronted with it, like actually meaning that, and the Japanese person laughs you out of a place.
Speaker 3: Look, if somebody pays, I'll get that tattooed on the back of my neck. If somebody gets conjures it up, uh slaps like three hundred dollars. I don't know how much I know neck tattoos are more expensive than the average tattoos. Yeah, so's dollars. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want to barcode. I want to get a Barker tattooed if someone got it. I want to get a Barko tattoo in my rectum in your wreck. Yeah, so that way, when I get a call and askarb the doctor can laugh a little.
Speaker 3: He's like the camera and then he tries to put like a little beep.
Speaker 4: I wonder it's like a link to uh, it's a link to storm Front somehow, so.
Speaker 3: Crazy that is dedicated racis. Anyway, this guy writes in He says, hey, guys, here's.
Speaker 4: The scenario for you. You get to fuck a fighting game character. Morgan for Derek, Cammy for Chris Murricy. Oh well, I thought we were gonna choose uh Marissa for Kingston. But you gotta fight a farmer. Heyes, a farmer from Skyrim, those nasty underground I would easily.
Speaker 3: I would. Guys would not be you.
Speaker 2: Guys would get killed by farmers so badly, but it'd be funny to watch.
Speaker 4: I think I could handle a handle. I think you underestimate my power.
Speaker 2: It's one farmer killed a family full of people who one guy was a Knight.
Speaker 4: But they probably didn't know they were coming. They probably was like a surprise farmer.
Speaker 3: Like even if I have weapons, so that means I actould be able to have weapons too. No, I think a rogue farmer a mall you think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think you have that locked in ability. Yet you don't have to kill or be killed.
Speaker 3: I would be killed.
Speaker 4: I would kill a farmer.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. So if a farmer seemd be like, so this is how I'm thinking. If I was in the Skyrimmune, if I was in the Elder Schools universe, I feel like that's different. But so like, if a farmer joins my universe, it wouldn't have to have more of the like it can die like anything else.
Speaker 2: I think. I think I think you can die and then you can then you can pick up a big ass rock in flan a farmer's head like.
Speaker 3: I'm hitting them, I'm running with my car. Yeah they're not inherently like supernatural, are they? I think they are?
Speaker 4: But like, but.
Speaker 3: Aren't they just like what are they? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They're just fucking devolved sad the farmer but I hate them so much I don't care.
Speaker 4: But whatever, man, I'll yeah, I'll try, I'll do my desk.
Speaker 3: Who are you banging? Camy? I would kill a farmer Marissa from oh from Hell Yeah bro? Hell? Yeah? Did you? I I pulled that. I think the nude moniverse here's here's locked in bro, here's a uh, here's my first nude mod.
Speaker 4: Dude, if you and if you want to, and it's there's a stipulation here. There's a stipulation here that if you want another night, you have to fight another farmer.
Speaker 3: So two farmers for two nights, one.
Speaker 2: Full night of fucking. Oh god, I'm killing that farmer. I'm gonna dude, if that farmer is gone, I would drag that farmer into public while it's half dead, and I'd like everybody.
Speaker 3: Take a kick and I watch it be. I would. I hate farmers so much it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'd put a farmer in a tooth paste kit and like, like I hate the I would just I hate them so much, like I would force its full body into a tool get it.
Speaker 4: Would be folding into It's like Roger rabbits.
Speaker 3: Definitely, it's really hateful.
Speaker 4: Usually a greater question I think, building off of this, would you would you fuck a farmer if if after you were guaranteed Uh, Marissa or the person that you've been allocated.
Speaker 2: I look, I'm I'm fucking Marissa simply for simply for the of being your.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Can't I would?
Speaker 3: I've never respected you less you said you.
Speaker 4: I can put my I can put my eyes, I can shut my eyes.
Speaker 3: Man, you don't like look you so hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 4: I would suck the pinkment off her pussy.
Speaker 3: Dude, Look man, it's all pink in the dark. Rather listen, knocked the farmer out, put on some music. I'd rather wait, put your gloves on. Wait, wait, put some gloves on, put some music on. Careless whisper whatever, do what you gotta do real quick.
Speaker 2: I'd rather let trumps spirit possess my body.
Speaker 4: Then I'm not gonna lie. I might I damn, I damn near my cook and eat my son if I can a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of ca I mean, okay, that's fair. Look, that's totally fair.
Speaker 4: I needed to have another son to cook and eat. I guess I'd have to do it reasonable.
Speaker 3: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Three fighter six Cami is a specimen. That is I take any other than other than my Schimano. Cami is like my I.
Speaker 3: Has just massive ug bouncing my Have you seen her in six?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw six. I haven't modern her yet. I haven't. I haven't gotten to it. But they I'm sure it's great. They chef, they chefed up her designed this, man, I will look at it. We're talking about maybe rainbow my thing because I like that proportion. Morgan is going to consume my soul. That's the only problem. I'm still going for it over like you suck you.
Speaker 2: By oh yeah, sexual prime if you have a chance to be able to get through that, and I don't think any of us.
Speaker 3: Are there anymore, so it's like we're just cooked.
Speaker 2: You gotta be you gotta be in your bed shape as holding as you were at fifteen to be able to not die from Morgan. Fifteen fifteen was like pea coiness where it was like fifteen dangerous fifteen.
Speaker 3: I was completely ill experienced though I ain't nothing. I was still I wasn't experienced, but I was. I was beyond the bounds of horny.
Speaker 4: I think I reached that point around twenty five.
Speaker 3: I think I think that the ultra. I think it's like I think, like say early twenties. To me, that was when like prime manstreams coming in. I'm I also have experience. I have. I wouldn't like imagine being like sixteen years old. It would be the most embarrassed, like I would be. I'm not ill. I'm not taking that. I would be so pathetic.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking the skill I'm taking the degree of horny, like the point where you're so horny it's bothersome to you, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I was. I was never that thrown off as a teenager.
Speaker 3: I wasn't either. I missed. I don't know what happened, and I didn't experience like it actually hit me late.
Speaker 4: I think it had me hit me in my mid twenties because I realized that I didn't I didn't have the time to do it, you know what I mean. It felt like more of like a thing that was out of my reach somehow, sixteen seven, too many responsibilities, I see.
Speaker 2: I was so frightenly horny it was crazy.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I was more horny than I was. There's a lot of I think I think, I think that might be a standard because I hear I hear it so often I was. I didn't have that experience to when I was like, oh the kid that was like coming in socks and coming everywhere. That's crazy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But if if I, if I was, I was doing a lot.
Speaker 3: It was coming in a lot of things.
Speaker 4: But he built a house out of socks, a.
Speaker 2: Fucking strong house. It could take an over the bombardment that's gingerbreads love the.
Speaker 4: Idea, did you say a gerr bread house?
Speaker 3: Your bread house ground?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: The idea of the sock that could come in just glue was crazy. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Have you seen when the people come in the socks so much I can put them a stand straight up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: That's what the idea of building a house A little lady.
Speaker 2: I lived in a shoe type ship. But it's just a fucking giant socks. It smells due probably probably probably will.
Speaker 4: Just imagine imagine you think, like, okay, go ahead. So I have a question right regarding ant man, if he's really if he gets really big, right and then he he jerks off and then he comes, but then he like shrinks as it's falling.
Speaker 3: Could he yeah?
Speaker 4: Could he like could he theoretically be liked wanted suicide by coming? Yeah, if you want to, if you want to drown and to see if his own count Yeah, I would theoretically absolutely could do it.
Speaker 2: I think, just make my penis big sometimes.
Speaker 3: Can he control the parts of him? Yeah, so we could just have just a giant penis, but it would be like it would be.
Speaker 4: Proportionately like fucked though, I think.
Speaker 2: But the thoutst thing you don't. You don't go full side, you don't full send it. You gauge up a little bit, like I'm gonna make my penis so like bigger relative to percent, okay, so relative. So for me that would be like three two inches.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be like it'd.
Speaker 2: Be like.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Yeah, I mean I would do that. I would if I had to play around it, if.
Speaker 2: I had powers to manipulate anything, I would just do a bunch of fun ships.
Speaker 3: I would do tricks. I'll do a lot of clubs. And what this reminds me reminds me of like a I don't know, I should.
Speaker 4: Say this on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah you should, you absolutely should.
Speaker 4: I remember going through like like an old phone of mine because I was just like trying to find, uh, I don't know, just contacts to like put back into my phone. I was going through like the photos and I found like a ticic that I had taken for like this girl that I was saying, and I saw that I was I remember looking at it and being like this is like a whimsical photo, Like it's kind of like a good photo, Like it's pretty and there's like a like there's like there's like wind, there's like soft lighting coming through like the window.
Speaker 3: It's pretty.
Speaker 4: It's like a pretty like it's like I think I just remembered it. It's just like that is so crazy. I've never had that that's something like that could even.
Speaker 3: Have an air of whimsy to it.
Speaker 2: I've taken well shot, well shot pictures of my penis before.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I remember when I first got my d uh my nicon, the d F D five, So it's like my first dslring actually actual photography, because photo the amount of megapixels is fucking You took a picture of your penis, of course, the only fucking person that's done that with that kind of camera.
Speaker 2: It feels a little silly, dude, I get it.
Speaker 3: It's so professional, it's it's crazy. And then like the ring light, there was one like went better. I had studio lights because.
Speaker 4: I was studio overhead lighting.
Speaker 3: This is like twenty seventeen. That's so fucking the lights are set up. People would compliment the funk out of me because I would bounce the light off the walls and it would be perfectly lit up. They don't compl so your penis might have like a halo around. It was basically well lit. I'm talking like, what was it the pictures like forty eight megapixels do or something like that.
Speaker 4: So you know what I'm talking man for I saw it and it cracked me up because I was like, why why is this? Why is this as good as it?
Speaker 3: And it doesn't.
Speaker 4: I can't share it. I can't do anything there.
Speaker 3: You can chore some people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll sell it.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Pictures of my penis where like I'm just like side on it, so it's my penis in the frame and it's off to the side.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know that's see, that's that's the immediately that's not good, isn't that what that pro Jared? You never? Yeah, yeah, you never. Never.
Speaker 4: You don't do that.
Speaker 3: Supposed to do that embarrassing unless you're unless you're like if you can, if you can get the sports and when you're doing a bunch of shots and you're like about the bust, so then your faces in it, and then you get like a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Pictures and it's just the fountain. Now that's seven and then it's blowing and then it has like the little fucking after particles like how like for for me, I have a stigmatism, so it's like that like a little.
Speaker 3: And it's like, wow, that's a really good picture of your penis. It's a great photograph of your peeniart. Yeah, I have no it's this is a great I told you so well. I think like if a gets leaked, always us always use cool lighting so you can fix it and post. I bet there's people that you know, the oops accidentally leaked, got leaked somebody, how dare they you know, like somebody who has like a really impressive picture or something one that I was describing if that got leaked, like I absolutely wouldn't be embarrassed. No, actually super impressive. It's like, but I don't think I have that picture anywhere because it's like kind of crazy. Just have that storre from however many years ago.
Speaker 4: It's not stored, so it is just like neglected and forgotten.
Speaker 3: N't forgotten.
Speaker 4: That's how I found it. I was like, you know, this is hilarious, but this is it's in between, like like a screenshot of like some fucking receipt.
Speaker 3: Uh looking through I do like that I have an old hard drive that happened. Yeah, but that that also that was like a because of Oh there was an old photo that I just didn't even know was on there.
Speaker 4: A girl.
Speaker 3: Uh oh yeah, it was just like a girl that I'm talking about. I was like eighteen, nineteen years old. This is how old the fucking nude was. And this I got this hard drive I still work surprisingly from two thousand and four, and uh me and joj I transferred everything over to my my terrorbi hard drive and we're just looking at a bunch of old pictures from those days. And I completely had no idea that picture was on there. And I was like, oops, like this fucking chick. She's like, uh, fucking Nigerian Indian chick, you know, just just there and I'm like and I was like, oops.
Speaker 4: The wild combination, wild combination, very pretty chick.
Speaker 3: One of the worst people I've ever met as far as because they're she you don't want to stereotype, but she was from a rich family. A fucking It was weird because I thought she was humble. Her parents, you know, to be so humble, I think, really that's what it was. It was deceitful where she like even her parents kind of like we're not just going to give you everything. So they gave her like a regular car, like they were kind of like trying to teach her. It wasn't it wasn't. You know, you can't.
Speaker 4: You have to like intentionally live, you intend. If you're that rich and you want to instill that that nature into your kid, you you have to actively like sacrifice ship yourself. You can't live in a nice place, dude, I think.
Speaker 3: I think you can do it, but you have to. You have to understand, like, hey, it's never anybody stay out there. Like family members who are from like poor nature, it would have to be something like that.
Speaker 2: You have to like have them because I grew up with money and I did not grow up with that like entitled mentality.
Speaker 3: Well you didn't grow. You didn't grow, but with the type of look at let's put it this way. There's a house that we all like, if you're from my area, there's a house on Florton Road. It harbor turns into Florton Road if you're going north, like say, if you're about to hit saye height, sorry rolling heights or something you're going that way, say it's the world we take to get to a Frankinson. So everybody from my area understands. There's this massive house on Fulton Road on the right that we just all like, just all look at that mansion. That's where she lived. She and I couldn't fucking believe it because we've all just seen this house like through our lives. Yeah, and then I start dating this girl like eighteen nineteen whatever it was, and then I'm like, bitch, you live here. Then I went to I went to uh I was it a Thanksgiving and I felt underdressed, even though I was wearing like jeans and a nice kind of shirt whatever. And then I told them that I wasn't. I was taking a break from school, like I'm still thinking if I'm going to go to universe or school or not or whatever, because I just graduated high school. And her parents are immediately just like you know, they're happy. The happy Nigerian dad was immediately like disgusted in me. The mom was disgusted with the fanciest food. There was a beredding on a fish that I've never seen before. I don't even know what it was seen sence No, no, I don't know what the recipe was amazing. Yeah, they were so rich and I was just like I don't belong here. And then of course when we got into an argument for.
Speaker 4: It's probably like the poor people pariasis scams or something it could have it was.
Speaker 3: Definitely sacrificed UH servants or something. It's a delicacy. I remember we got into an argument. This is how we like broke up because my my buddy had a penicitis and I was going to visit him, and on the way there, somehow we got into an argument and I heard her mom in the background calling me all these names and saying I'm poor and all this ship and I was like, this is insane. I never like experienced anything like that before. Wild. I was like, oh, like tell me how you really feel about me? Yeah? Crazy? And I wasn't even that poor. I was just normal, you know. I I think out of the people, like family is not poor. They're not. I wouldn't say they're rich. I would say they're definitely like they're like family. My family was liked upper middle class. I would say that Lily's.
Speaker 2: Family, I would say it's probably like technically in a real world now they're middle class. But they were like when I was going to be like upper middle class people, I guess for the most partly not that because you tell me about all the gifts that you guys know there, I think I think they have money, but I think it's the idea. I think it's relative to the times, you know, because they don't have a huge home, they don't have like just choice.
Speaker 3: But with the type of money that they throw around, I'm like, you can't be I wouldn't say people don't have that type of money to give them.
Speaker 4: They're not like billionaires, but they're rich.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're rich, but I think rich. So my my family is middle class, right, My family's at no point would they ever be able to afford to give somebody a three thousand dollars fucking graphics card or some ship or whatever like that, at no point.
Speaker 2: But I understand what you mean. But just like even like that.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of dollars of like a gift worth hundreds of dollars, like that's my mom would be like, oh, here's a console for you guys, like for the for my brother and I And that was for her, you know, save because that's a lot of money to spend, right, like buying the saying or the PlayStation two or whatever.
Speaker 2: They. I think the father is very well off. He's also work for his company for a long time, and he invests in stock and shit like that. So I think he definitely what is ring member, that's what it is that he makes his marry drugs, has a tattoos.
Speaker 3: I saw his tattoos on his hands, on his hand. What do you like? What do you use me? What do you think rich? Where does rich begin for you?
Speaker 2: I think when you're pulling in like good question easily, like five thousand a year, that's when you're like rich, you know you like that's why that's when I considered you are rich, Like that is a rich person. You're pulling in five hundred.
Speaker 4: Only, So if you pulling four hundred fifty thousand dollars, you're not rich.
Speaker 2: I think you're very well off. I think I think you're rich.
Speaker 3: Look, that's like two extreme Like it's like a family that makes two hundred thousands, fifty thousand years like each of them and then they get together like they have their fucking good Yes, if you're making that a year, because I think because I think, like a man, you worked for twenty fucking years. I don't know, I don't see I don't know much.
Speaker 2: Our dad makes what he makes of money, like he makes he makes more than Lilli and I combined, And I would hope so and together we make.
Speaker 3: Pretty good money combined as well. Well.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, so I would say, like I would say, he definitely makes more than we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but look and also to your to your argument, you guys live in a very humble apartment, even though you guys can live wherever the fuck you want. So it's like, you know it definitely the house that Lily's dad's house is very deceitful. You know, it's a very appropriate house for a for an MS thirteen drug lord.
Speaker 2: True, yeah, you would have. Don't don't say that.
Speaker 3: Please don't say that your nineteen year old girlfriend has a drug dealer died thirteen.
Speaker 2: I think most things are funny. This is not funny.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's funny either.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying this is not a laughing matter. Say, yeah, we're meaning to start talking about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we have an intervention about your nineteen year old people that look like people that look like him were getting picked up and shipped out.
Speaker 2: It's actually not funny. I don't like it. It's I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Kingston. We don't think it's funny. We don't think it's funny either. Like, I had a conversation with Don Trump the other day because he was like, he called me up. He's like, hey, man, you're you're you're slacking a little bit on the on the on the podcast. You're not answering enough questions. And I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, mister president. And he said, by the way, I'm a little worried about Kingston's nineteen year old girlfriend and his MS thirteen uh, father in law or whatever. I think I'm gonna have to do something about this. And so I'm just warning.
Speaker 2: You if he's worried directly about me, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just say, yeah.
Speaker 4: You have you have knuckle, you have MS thirteen ten.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, says it, says MS thirteen twice on of my knuckles thirteen thirteen. He says, black purs MS thirteen forever Ever, says MS thirteen, MS thirteen forever Ever.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: And then immediately right now'm just.
Speaker 2: Somebody grabs you you and drags you like just they just because it's one of those vaudeville hooks, but it's got some beren to note that it's a Mexican holding it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. And immediately they just put me on a fucking fighter jet Tail Salvador. They don't even want to wait. They don't want to put me on a regular plane jet that gets there in like twenty minutes or speed. They put you on one of those stealth bombers they put yeah, yeah, yeah, you just don't know you're why you're dying? Why is it?
Speaker 4: Remember those from like the two thousands, The stealth planes look inane, looked like how does that fly with?
Speaker 2: Like? Yeah, they didn't look like spacecrafts.
Speaker 3: It looks like actual alien tech like what you would imagine are still around. They stop using them. I've seen them. I've seen them at least in the Air Force bace.
Speaker 4: And seeing them, well they're not well the funk up?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you've seen them?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 4: Right, let's see, Uh we're getting some pretty good we're doing.
Speaker 3: Well, he's wrap it up, hold on gonna yeah, I just I just want to have like a regular showver once. Yeah yeah, well instead of three hours and fifty minutes.
Speaker 4: Well you know what, let's know, it's do a couple more, Yeah, Calin more already. Wow, he writes in again, damn, dude, I love you calling. Yeah, Coll's on a roll, man, what's up? Funny, funniest and least funny?
Speaker 3: Geez?
Speaker 4: I guess I.
Speaker 3: Would I like that.
Speaker 4: I guess that has to theoretically be true on some level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so actually I like that in Uh, I wonder what the audience?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what would everybody puts your own classify it?
Speaker 2: And I don't need to know that, but I'm fine with that because fine, even if I was the least funny to all of them, I mean it is. I know I'm the funniest person ever. You don't gotta tell me. I'm so fucking hilarious, dude, all right, ship, I know.
Speaker 4: So, he says, I wanted to win your conversation funniest you got you gotta do, you got all the crowns.
Speaker 3: Go ahead? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, So Colin right said, uh, I wanted to weigh in on your car versation in episode one sixty three about terrorism.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest with you. What episode are we on right now? Three? This is three twenty one? Did you just say one sixty nine? One sixty three blood. We are probably different people from that person that they so, yeah, so what the fuck did I say? I'd love to hear them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we'll see. I want to make it clear that there is such a thing as ethical terrorism, like the rebels in Star Wars, A real life example would be putting estrot into the water supply of American Nazi Party to force feminize them. If you could commit ethical terrorism against someone, who would you target and what would you do? Here's the thing question from Colin Moriar.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Colin, actually thank almost relevant today. It's insane. Yeah, And here's the thing. Every once in a while, like I actually so, I checked my Facebook memories all the time just to see what the fuck I posted of curiosity is. And so this one I posted a God of War stream where I was fighting Sigmund or whatever while streaming, and somebody asked me a question and the way that I answered I must not have really been paying attention because I answered so poorly. Yeah, I was like, this is not like even at that time, I couldn't have believed this. And so if we're talking about like say, say, if we talk about terrorism, and this guy says, there's such a thing ethical terrorism. I'm like, yeah, well the thing that I'm like, well, yeah, first of all, yes, the second of all.
Speaker 4: Like it's a very eye of the beholder kind of situation.
Speaker 3: Rights, I think resistance. We'll see. But see that's the whole thing about the idea of terrorist. Look, I think about there's a lot of what why said this is so relevant right now because when people I don't know where so I made a couple of videos talking about Ethan and all that shit, and I dubs and the whole situation. I don't know where the fuck these things were posted or streamed or whatever, but I had a handful of YouTubers like big ones come out and say like, hey, like good job and this. It was actually like ninety nine percent positivity.
Speaker 2: Your second video talking about all the docsing and shit. It's like just straight up true like that, like your perspective of your opinions on it are one thing that people could agree with this want to Yeah, but I think straight up you showing the information, but doctors like Na's, well, this is.
Speaker 3: Just what's happening. That's just real. Yeah. It was the broader Yeah, the broader point of that video was just to show like, Hey, this guy's wilding out, and I'm seeing a bunch of people in the commentary community excusing the behavior because they hate Hassan so much, and I think that's retarded, right, Like you can you can hate Hassan and also be like this is fucking crazy. I'm not gonna offend you anyway. But like the whole the idea of is that like, because of some of that stuff that I made, some people are like, oh, Derek is defending terrorism, uh via Hassan or something, because the Hassan defends terrorism and the idea is talking to these people this pointless right, because they're not into like geopolitics or about anything like that. But when we talk about terrorism right now, this is I like the subject because if you want to like upset those guys, you can just say like, hey, you guys people in the West, you appreciate the founding fathers, right, but like they are literally terrorists, yeah, like literally A lot of those people would try to push back because their idea of terrorism is like spooky brown people, the brown people wearing black and stuff and they have fucking guns and ship But this like that that doesn't the definition is And if you want to talk about good guy versus bad guy. Who are the worst offenders, like the American imperialism, like some of the biggest in the British Empire, Like you think about the worst terrorists in history.
Speaker 2: No, those are cool white people that are founding things, right, and.
Speaker 3: So that's cool.
Speaker 4: Blankets and ship Well, it's.
Speaker 3: So annoying that I'm like, I hate that that's what terrorism has been deduced to. And people are right when you say this didn't happen until fairly recently, especially modern day after nine to eleven. So now nine to eleven terrorism means spooky brown people in the Middle East. Before it was a little bit broader, like it covered it covered different insurgencies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now it's like kind of it's like it's gentrified in a way.
Speaker 2: Now it's broad and really it's like, oh, Hispanic man that came here.
Speaker 3: Well, no, he's a gang member. He's a gang member. Yeah, they're not calling him terry. Well, they are saying they're committing domestic I don't know, they're just the use they use it in the way. But but we understand that same thing.
Speaker 4: So I could commit ethical terrorism in a group of people. I think the Native Americans have had a good too good for too long.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was cooking right now.
Speaker 2: Grandma recently and I was like, oh man, you look just like them.
Speaker 3: What do you mean your grandma? Yeah, you know what's crazy? To show you?
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy crazy. I don't want to see this.
Speaker 3: I want to see it just the one person I love.
Speaker 4: Do you remember so when we went to Disney, Yeah, we were. We saw these like cigar store indians kind of like, yes, he just kind of sitting there.
Speaker 3: That's her, that's your grandmother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I guess she's clearly Yeah, she's clearly half don't docs her?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Is she seek?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: No, she says she wears a rat okay, because our hair is thinning like long.
Speaker 4: So it's just like practically practical using religious It looks religious items for practical reasons. It's very funny.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think Caribbean. I think like I think people say, like a.
Speaker 3: Creole type of raping like that too.
Speaker 4: I mean I used to use my my Jesus my, what do you call it? No, it's not a rosary because the rosary is specific. It's the beads and it's like ceramic or something.
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 4: It's like a crud Is it crucifix.
Speaker 3: People do call you crucifixion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a cruci necklace. Jesus Peace, I talked. I've talked about this before, but like the Jesus piece, and he was like he was only connected at the the center of his body, and the connecting points of his hands and feeted wore down so I could spin it. I would like spin him to make decisions. So this is real. I did this Catholic school.
Speaker 3: What year was this?
Speaker 4: This must have been if I'm remembering it correctly. This is definitely before I moved to h Upstates two thousand and five. Yeah, so I was like I.
Speaker 3: Was just predated, like the huge era two thousand and five, two thousand and six where spinner everything spinner rims earlier than that. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: My perception of time is exploded.
Speaker 3: In my really fucked myer was two thousand and six high school exploded pre that post that, and uh so there was that little mid two thousands, a little bit to the two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, then it died.
Speaker 2: Dude, I like I look back at like the two thousands and like, I feel like so much happened, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know where I was for some of it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you were a child enjoying childhood.
Speaker 2: I'm watching Billy and Mandy, and then like all of a sudden, I'm in high school and I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want an episode, and then you're in high school.
Speaker 4: No, it's like that. It's like a scene in Click Yeah. Accidentally, fact fast.
Speaker 3: Old now.
Speaker 4: Old.
Speaker 3: He was really jacked. When he was younger.
Speaker 2: He was yeah, it was super desed up, and now he's like, now yeah.
Speaker 4: Then he used to wear like heavy shirts and go to the beach and then take it off and people were like, oh ship, and he's like, I'm very funny.
Speaker 3: I would chilling, I would chew.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh all right, well I don't give a fuck anymore. Manh Yeah, he looks like a calmer, already running again.
Speaker 2: He went to the SAG Awards where fucking jeans shorts, and he's like, I'm gonna go play basketball outside.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys have a good rest of your night. I love hilarious with basketball. Or I thought there's a lot of people that that makes sense. I know there's a lot of people that once you get to a certain level where.
Speaker 2: You play in New York City though really in New York City sports.
Speaker 3: Sure, I think it's like a dissociative state though too that I noticed that some celebrities do or even like A I don't necessarily I know Hassan technically is like a celebrity. But what we all went to that fucking uh that thing, what's his name? Critical? We went to critical sting, and then like that, he shows up and immediately just starts playing basketball like not even like, oh, I'm gonna go and enjoy like the thing. He's like basketball court immediately just gonna play as match as Adam Sandler. Thing to a point where I'm media like, I just want to do this thing. And then and I feel like it's at a certain point when you probably just deal with so many people, You're like, I don't want to deal with people anymore. I'm just gonna do sports stuff. And I kind of like that I don't want to do that, yea, even though I don't deal with that many people.
Speaker 4: In yet again, there's one question. It's very simple. It's it's a how can this be?
Speaker 3: Why? It's uh, it's interesting. There's a lot of layers to that. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that a bowl or a penis?
Speaker 4: That's either a femur or a penis that Derek is drawn.
Speaker 3: It's a femur, penis, a penis, a phoenis, Yeah, phoenis. You've never seen it? All right?
Speaker 4: I have an issue with this, right, what do you I know that that's like something that Calm says a lot, so like it's whatever, it's a little reference. Okay, But I'm gonna read this not because not necessarily because I want to answer the question, although we will. I want to point something out here. One man versus one hundred dedicated oompa loompas wrote in and he says, hey, guys, real Colin Moriarty here. No, No, you can't do that. You can't not commit to the name and then you can't commit to half of the bit here. Yeah, either your name is Colin Moriarty or it is not. This is literally what we asked guys to do. We asked you guys literally not to do this. Yeah, somebody said mol and Coriarty, but we already read their questions, so like it didn't matter, but like I'm not looking for that, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I don't want none of this. I don't want none of this. Don't don't be ironic, don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: We will find you and hurt you. Yeah, absolutely, Kickson will do it. But like, well, we'll direct him you, we'll support him. Yeah, will air lift him over to your director, will drop him, drop him like a fucking uh, like a reverse, like a reverse Fulton.
Speaker 3: Put you in like fucking Nemesis or something stars Star Wars calling.
Speaker 4: I never understood that about that game. What like why he's like such a big fan of that network.
Speaker 3: God damn, this is the altar that was a final form of dad jokes? What is this guy? Jill is fucking so puzzled, she's so confused. Paramont plus why what does that mean? What do you want? I love knowing.
Speaker 2: I love knowing that that character in that game was supposed to be No that not that one in four was supposed to be Dante. So I love the idea of thinking that Dante might have been at Raklon City just dicking the fuck around.
Speaker 3: People are getting slaughtered.
Speaker 2: He's just like jumping off zombies heads and having a fucking and then people.
Speaker 3: Are dying, people are dying, and.
Speaker 2: He's just like, wow, man, I really want some pizza. Did you see that slice?
Speaker 3: You see the clip of that streamer playing uh GMC five And he's like, I really upset. He's like, what the fuck is happening in this game? Like he doesn't know what's happening. And then it's around the time where Dante gets the hat. He flips the hat on and startsing Michael Jackson and the guy just his head was off, and it's so funny, is so funny. He's genuinely upset, so vexed.
Speaker 2: Like he's already at the point now where he's like, he's you should you should have turned the game off a while ago. And the next thing of immediately something ridiculous happened to he's actually.
Speaker 3: Can't you start from the fifth game? Because it clearly he doesn't know what's happening at all. Also, he's just like, oh, this is a new popular game. It's a great place to jump in five.
Speaker 2: Jumping into the last Game of Thrones. Books, Wow, Winds of WINTERSS was like a good read. I guess I'll give it a try. I did that as a dumb ass kid, My first Harry Potter book was Goblet of Fire, and I'm like, wow, I have no idea what's happening.
Speaker 4: Because I think at that time you're used to, like, don't know, you're used to like title of book, subtitle being relatively self contained, almost like goosebumps, kind of like the Haunted Mask.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: If there was a sequel, there'd be like Haunted Masks part like two. You know, they would be like it would be like Harry Potter Goblet of Fire two or something. You'd be like, oh, I'm clearing this is the first chapter of the Goblet of Fire or like those serial books that you would read, they would all be like self contained. But yeah, like starting a Goblet of Fire.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, no idea what's happening at all.
Speaker 2: Harry Potter titles are The Sorceress Negro, the what's the second one called Chamber of Secrets, the Chamber Niggas, the Chamber Niggas, the Goblin of the Goblin.
Speaker 4: After the third the.
Speaker 2: Penis the hard 'd be better.
Speaker 3: I feel like that sounds a little better. That would be the the what is it? The Chamber of Secrets.
Speaker 4: The Chamber of Secrets is the second one, what is it?
Speaker 3: What's what's number four? What's number four?
Speaker 4: Only the Goblet of Negroes Negroes, and then I don't know because I.
Speaker 3: Only saw half Blood. Nigga, that's the last one.
Speaker 4: I think that's hollow. The second last one definitely hollows.
Speaker 3: So it's deadly niggas obviously niggas.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've only seen the first three and part two of the last one.
Speaker 3: I've seen.
Speaker 4: It's real.
Speaker 3: You skipped and saw the last one.
Speaker 4: Basically I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw all of ave.
Speaker 4: I basically saw all of Avengers Phase one and then skip to.
Speaker 3: End game game like, how do we get to this point?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I remember why.
Speaker 3: That is a shift?
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, I saw the Social Stone Chamber of Secrets. And I really like those movies everything like charming, kind of fun, the Christopher Columbus movies or they're Chris Columbus movies, where like he did Home Alone and so like there's like a whimsical kind of tone to him. And I remember liking as a kid. It's like a fun kids movie. And they get to Prisoner of Askabat and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, I love that movie.
Speaker 4: It's not that it's bad. I just remember watching it, and it was so fucking dark that I couldn't say, Like it was a scene where like a serious black I think's in his wolf form or whatever, and he's growling. And Harry in the beginning when he's waiting for like a bus and it's just a shot of nothing because it's a set, you can't see anything, He's like, what's growling is? And it's like it's a dog there. It's like there's no dog there.
Speaker 3: I was in the era when like the contrast was like high, it was fun and everything was like blue? Was that? Yeah? Exactly? That was when it started.
Speaker 4: And I liked that movie, but I could tell that like the direction things were going was like I don't care about this really anymore. I I And then I think I saw like there was a viewing party in high school way later on of the last one that I was invited to because they everybody around that time assumed that everybody had seen Harry Potter, which I is a fair assumption to be fair.
Speaker 3: Around that first Uh or was it? Uh?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 3: Uh? Twilight came first of the What I mean is that period is the everything's blue, making the part one not even that the part one and part two movie thing.
Speaker 2: Right, I think the second the Last Twilet book has two parts. Actually yeah, but like, well fuck, I don't. I think the for Twilight the book has two parts.
Speaker 3: That was the first time that I was just.
Speaker 2: Breaking Dawn part one and two, I think, but just stupid in its own fucking right. But you know, let's not talk about Stephanie Myers all day for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, that is when I started noticing it the whole. Yeah, it started being a thing.
Speaker 4: They started splitting the last thing because like they wanted a double dip.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I really enjoy Harry Potter, except it's like everything is like a lot of things. I to take the main characters. I just don't like the main characters anymore. Like for me, I love One Piece a lot. I can't fucking stan seeing anymore.
Speaker 3: I watched I don't know if you quote tweeted it, I don't know. I just saw a scene somebody actually know, somebody did. It was a scene of Loofy and fighting someone and it was so somebody shared it saying this is over animated, and then that was so, And when I watched it, I felt like I was old, like like like I said again, like I referenced to like say an old person or a grandpa watching like my mom was looking at Residevil five at the time. We were like, whoa, Like it was probably two.
Speaker 4: Victorian child watching wrestle Mania.
Speaker 3: That's just that they're not themselves to death. That is crazy. They're the rats. They're done, They're done. There's no way you can watch that. But yeah, it was. It was insane, and I was just like, oh, this is so not for me. This is hilarious.
Speaker 4: I saw that exact clip. I think it's animated great.
Speaker 3: I think it's over animated.
Speaker 4: I think it's fine. I like, I think over animation is I wish there was more over animation quite frankly, but I think it's I didn't understand what the fuck was happening.
Speaker 3: That was the.
Speaker 2: Like, this is not that's also that's also plus episodes in uh twenty five years of content.
Speaker 3: Uh why did you look old?
Speaker 2: Like what is LUI? That's just that's just new transformation. He turns into a guy that has tuned for us. Literally, Actually that's.
Speaker 3: What it looked like. Yes, it looked like it was very looney tool and I was like, I was like this is not like good for you guys, Like, if you're into this shit, this is yet a thousand episodes of you, like God blessed at.
Speaker 2: That moment, every moment he shows back up, I'm like this show instantly got so much less good and went from being about geopolitics and like cool cool cultures to like, who I'm gonna become kicking the pirates and win fights after trying thirteen times people not killing me.
Speaker 4: And it's like pretty sure that that is my experience of one piece in the beginning, what it was just like a guy trying to become King of the pirates.
Speaker 2: Seem time to be looking at the pirates, but it's like he fights people six times and then eventually kings.
Speaker 3: Wait, isn't that redundant?
Speaker 2: No, not even redundant, Like, no, there's a pirate king in that world. There's someone who has the who holds the title. Well, I know what you're thinking. I also agree.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: He's the king of thieves.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's the idea of being the number one pirates say, King of the Pirate is kind of dumb, but it's like it's so meaning that like I'm just the most efficient, is the greatest pirate on the sea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like Michael Jordan of Pirates. Literally that's look, that's much better. That is much That is much better than me thinking that there's like a king Pirates to adhere to. Like I was like, I'm never watching that ever.
Speaker 4: But okay, okay, so it's kind of silly.
Speaker 3: I don't know we're talking to you. We're talking against we were, but we were pulling out a thread that I don't know. We're talking about Harry Potter. We're talking about the Yeah, Harry Potter, the split stuff. I like her.
Speaker 4: Like Harry Potter to me is like Star Wars me wors like it's it's I get it. Yeah, it's I like it a little bit. I get it, but like I'm just kind of haven't taken it, like the whole, like fucking the names like serious black and like it's weird and or it is it is, no, but I mean like some of the more obvious ones where it's just like oh, clearly you know, because serious stars consolations, but it's it's very similar to Star Wars to me, where it's just like, oh wow, Darth sidious I wonder what the fun wonder if he's gonna be.
Speaker 8: A good guys are very analogous to That's why it is kind of funny, like, oh well, okay, so Palpatine alright, you know that's that's if you if you didn't know about uh, you know, the.
Speaker 3: The four, five and six, maybe you could be fooled at some point.
Speaker 2: I really, I really don't believe.
Speaker 4: I know, it's so funny, how badly like they're all so clearly even.
Speaker 2: Like I'm even even going to magic the magic of the Force has to be doing this because I think is so clearly evil.
Speaker 3: He is clear he's so clearly evil.
Speaker 4: There's there's act like that in the TV show where like they're meant to come across in universe. It's like a neutral figure or you're not you know, you're not supposed to have any preconceived notions about them. Then they give a speech where it's like it's it's like it's a kingpin give a speech.
Speaker 3: It's like they're framing me, you know, like a city, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh yeah, the fact I was watching I was watching becomes a mayor. I'm like, what I was watching the Halo TV show again recently for for for reasons, but.
Speaker 3: It's a rage and beat off and go to sleep now.
Speaker 4: But there's a character in the beginning where it's like, oh, yeah, we sent this guy to do peace talks, and then he's like on the TV and he's like the people.
Speaker 3: Of Madrigal deserve more.
Speaker 4: And it's just like, you're a fucking bad person. Like it's you're not it's not even what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Even pretending it is so dumb.
Speaker 3: You're lying to me. The worst trop it's like, I know you're evil. The worst trope is like the slick back hair. It like it immediately makes you.
Speaker 4: Like a bad guy, like Report of the Week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, It's like being bald and be like you're fucking evil.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you're bald? You're balding evil? What is wrong with evil? But what was it I was watching? I think it was the Uh Punisher and like his his best friend in the show. Yeah the next I can't remember his name right now, but like he turns he turns into Jigsaw whatever from Saw.
Speaker 4: No, he turns into a mime on a dricycle.
Speaker 2: Yes, his name is Tommy something, Tommy.
Speaker 3: Right, helped me run.
Speaker 4: There's a vibe in my office.
Speaker 3: There's nothing you can do. I'm here. It's me, Billy Russo, why is there a mimeon here? I don't understand why there's a mime in a visible wall? Oh Ship, Oh Ship, become the mayor of the city to defeat the mimes. I'm gonna squeeze this mime's head. And they're not even in the show anymore. It's focused. It's it's King Pinsaw and his army of mind that an army of vis dude, army of mimes.
Speaker 4: Like if mimes could do magic, what they imply that they do. An army of mimes is genuinely the most deadly force that could possibly They can't talk, do you know what?
Speaker 3: They can't talk, but they can improvise. Are they not like the the the fucking orcs in four? Pretty much? Yeah? Yeah, actually yeah, basically a reality shaper. It's fucking terrifying. They just do a comment. They just a meteorite, they're like, and then you just explode.
Speaker 2: Like that, Like that is so much what they build a house and they're bomb shelter. Then it's literally an extinction level event because of one they go into nuclear wind, they go into fucking nuclear winter because of.
Speaker 7: One stupid one mime painstakingly goes through the effort of pantomiming. Yeah, the entire process of finding and the materials for and building a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no one can see it.
Speaker 3: They're not sure, Like.
Speaker 4: He's just like.
Speaker 3: Days weeks.
Speaker 2: Just I guess so in the middle. Yeah, people because to be viewed. Yeah, people think he has to be viewed. People think that's another rule. People think he's just a busker. He's just like a performance artist, and so he'say, oh, it's the New York City mime. It's like the Naked Cowboy or whatever. It's like, Oh, he's just like a stable New York City and then one day he.
Speaker 3: Just doing it and then jin.
Speaker 2: Jobm one of my one of my thousands of minds on one of my thousands of minds, I mean co opted in human society. You can't even tell they're.
Speaker 4: There's like two thousand mimes. He has two thousand mimes on every city block.
Speaker 2: Because that is so much, so many, he's co opted so many people in a mime marine.
Speaker 4: There's more mimes than people really like, which is a frightening concept is.
Speaker 3: A day which will live in infamy. We're the mimes, well mime.
Speaker 2: Actually a single mime absolutely obliterated.
Speaker 3: My city. New York is gone. I'm living on the outside right now because I drove outside of it. I'm in Jersey right now, he explaining. He explains that that's so stupid.
Speaker 4: He explained, He's at a press conference in the Outsi's on Staten Island or whatever. We're like, we're on the We're on the outskirts.
Speaker 3: Of Staten Island right now because the city explodes.
Speaker 4: As if everybody does like they don't understand.
Speaker 3: It's just like, I'm not currently in New York. President, President kick Fit, we know, we know. Help.
Speaker 2: He goes up to you. You shouldn't have said that to me, boy, He goes and grabs me bisex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying anyway. Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Vigilantes, Spider Man, no Spider Man, no mimes, no mimes, no daredevils, And that's it.
Speaker 3: That's just those three. No mimes, no Spider Man's, no dared devils.
Speaker 4: We're reverse engineering our own mimes ems and they're they're underway. They can counter the minds.
Speaker 2: Games versus minds were like the damage that is insane?
Speaker 3: And was Gidge? What is that was Gidge? Jicksaw was black white?
Speaker 4: We have a was I can't even say it's possible.
Speaker 3: I don't have to play games. I don't like to play games.
Speaker 4: He's a he's in a suit and tis officially he's like, I don't play games.
Speaker 3: I don't play games. Instead of a triptole, he has a scooter. He's a professional, and he's like's on a second because.
Speaker 4: It's still too playful. He should be like he should be in a station wagon.
Speaker 3: Station wagon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the opposite of a tricy.
Speaker 3: I don't play games.
Speaker 2: Or icycle be funny, but you cycles, you do get it.
Speaker 3: You get it though of this bicycle. I understand.
Speaker 4: I understand.
Speaker 3: It's like I think it's funny. I just think it comes in a series of brecase.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I just feel like it's on a on a glance, it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I guess so, because it's still whimsic.
Speaker 4: It's whimsical. It's wacky.
Speaker 3: But a horse, but it could be a fancy horse.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, a three legged horse?
Speaker 3: What a nice guy? You rescue a three legged horse?
Speaker 4: I guess it's a Triedesdale.
Speaker 3: It's tried. It's not like but is it like like where it's it's legs in the middle.
Speaker 4: So it's got it's got two front legs and then one back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would it's the other way around, a man, it's one in the middle and then two back legs. That is so fucking It's like an odd world alien. I'm really vividly imagined that Star Wars.
Speaker 3: I've seen that creature in Star Wars. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, we're gonna read this. I asked that question by one hundred manu versus one hundred dedicated on the page. He says, Hey, guys, real comoy already here again, don't do that. But he says, with Oblivion remastered shadow dropping, what game would you like to see randomly remastered with no fanfare and dropped on your lap on a random Tuesday. It's kind of a hard question to answer now, especially because I feel like a lot of them have.
Speaker 3: Been on a random Tuesday shadow dropped. Man, that there's so for you, Derek say it really well, I mean I've already well, wait, what do you think I want it? Dragoon? Dude, Okay, I thought maybe I said, maybe it was something. Yeah, you know, that's like again I feel like I'm being ghastly, but I haven't. I haven't proven this yet, but I feel like I remember very vividly that Blue Point put out some tweets that that were cryptic, that were that had like this but so yeah, and I remember specifically there were it was like, oh, this is bloodborn shit. But I also remember using the word dart and which is like a reference the legend dragon. But the thing is, when I went to check, I remember I went to check that tweet was gone the like, and I was like, wait a minute, what's that dart? Anyway, long story short, it just made me think that, oh god, I hope that they're still interested in doing that. I you know, it's been many years, you know. I think.
Speaker 4: It was crazy too, is I remember Insomniac tweeting out like occasionally, yeah, like things about resistance okay, and then like oh man, that's resistance, or they'll just tweet out a random picture from resistance with no context.
Speaker 3: Everybody was like, oh, I wonder what they're making.
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing, They had nothing to do with anything. In fact, they're just making Marvel Games until twenty thirty five, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, they're not doing anything other than Marble because we getting that Marble check right now.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I get it that Marvel check is bad though, because they don't Yeah, because the licensing fees for that I isn't really.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming, I'm assuming they make some sort of like reasonable deal for the liven thing of the IP when they're not as.
Speaker 4: Much as it's it's pretty from what I understand about those licensing deals, it's pretty like a lot of people don't want to be doing them. That's like it's worth it you take because it's like guaranteed money. But it's not as like if they made a game that they owned that sold as much as Spider Man, like, it would be way fucking.
Speaker 2: Because I know, Magic the Gathering, they were going to do the Spider Man collab and then they were like they wanted to do it on the digital thing on like arena, like the digital client, and they were like, you got to pay us more, and they were like, we're not doing that. We're just gonna make cards yeah that say the same effects, but we're.
Speaker 4: Not the license crazy. I definitely Yeah, I didn't eve think about it until until I looked into it and I was like, okay.
Speaker 3: That makes sense because there's a lot of you know, it's funny. Uh rat rach Shatlidge was doing surveys about like kind of testing feeling because they they they put in random ip's every once in a while, like they did Zena, they did he Man that they're just putting ship and they won't touch Marvel or anything like that. Yeah, and again even though that it's extremely popular, it would draw a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people in, but they would have to pay a lot.
Speaker 3: It's way too much. That's what they're uh there. I guess they're feeling out there. They might do uh Krados. But also they were looking at like say, tomb Raiders stuff, so so lower craft might making the game. Yeah, they're looking at Magic of Ship like they're they were. I'm just like, look at all these options and then everyone's just like one of the most popular things. They're not fucking with it because of you said how much it costs. Yeah, it's stupid. They're idiots.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. Anyway that would be for us today, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons. Now, I remember, you can join up our Patreon of concest A snark Tank, get your name added to the show if you want, ask questions, early ad, free access, all that, all that jazz and yeah, so I think this.
Speaker 3: I think these are the stop doing that. Yeah, it's making sounds.
Speaker 4: Uh where coming down?
Speaker 3: Three two one.
Speaker 4: I was conservative then I watched Now I hate cops, the alt left pipeline. Malin Coriarty, Colin Moriarty, user grid guild Master, colchedra Edrass, Colin Moriarty, racist hokage elon justifying twenty three bottles of scuma today. Colin Moriarty, let's go. I am going to further the mortar. Did he get out of my laboratory?
Speaker 3: Gay?
Speaker 4: Marvin Gay is gay?
Speaker 3: Gay?
Speaker 4: Okay? Two rats in a tragic coat Derek and is on sitting at a tree chaossigg because they're fucking gay. Jd Vance killed the Pope with fox dye. I modeled Mario from Mario sixty four and smash and grab him and his grab is him goat seeing. That's pretty wonderful. You know, Chris has sixty three left handed oriented teeth. Per gum. What I don't understand Colin Moriarty Berserker Broley's Big Bouncy backside the Sloker to whyso Dirpy, Colin Moriarty, Jordan's port and Jeterson. Oh, I'm Kingston's dead, jig jog chickeny chop sticks all that's crazy. That does sound like you're jed uh an anti Wold coffee brand sounds incredibly counterproductive. I didn't hear you say grazy uh all or grazzy I don't know all Gooner's.
Speaker 3: Fire Gazzi thank you. Oh that's how it sped to the pope. Yeah, yeah, two seas right.
Speaker 4: No, it's like a g r a z I e oh.
Speaker 3: If that's how it's spelled, it, well, it's probably it's probably correct, And I just.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's that's why I didn't read it. Let's see, Yeah, I didn't read it right because I just.
Speaker 3: It's probably right, dude, I imagine, and we just we're just stupid because.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure the same as Spanish pretty much.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Uh, come on, pussy, get out of your Google. Uh yeah, I mean I'm not so. Let's see. People are saying it's a grazzio grazzi. Uh no, that's right, g A g r A z I E Grazzi. I thought it was thought for sure, I said two seas, but that was that.
Speaker 4: I just thought there wouldn't be an e there because it just seems such like such an English thing.
Speaker 3: Italian.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, well, he at the end of words that have like a consonant before them.
Speaker 3: I understand, but like I understand what you're saying, but like, yeah, it's yeah, I'm I'm every everything is pointing to that. That is a well, I just a funny joke because yeah, towards the popeop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't hear you say gatzi.
Speaker 3: They killed their ship out of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alls fire will glaze their mongrel hide. Colin Moriarty, Domination Vana the Dead a sentient pile of cum. Derek not Chobving is innocent, cash bag Free him. Colin Moriarty, Round Eyed Batimon volunteering as Kingston's dad's packmeal for one of those kids. This is Denzel Curry's tour is going to be in l A at Shrine Expo Hall on May nine. VIP gene ad mission tickets are only one sixty five very highly recommend.
Speaker 3: That's pretty uh Loweltron is a cool dude. That's pretty dope. Only one sixty for vip chicks, that's not bad. They go out and buy that for me. Whoever said that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should be illegal for anyone over thirty to fuck anyone under twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's it should be what what are you saying? I think that's I think that's I think at that moment is when it genuinely turns off anyone over thirty to fuck anyone under twenty five, that's stupid shit. That makes one. It's like you could it's free reign. That's that's so that's illegal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, illegal is so crazy, that is That's what That's what really throws it off to me.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, well, that's like the when when a kid's making rules, you know, like it's like when when a child's like I'm gonna like you you it's so like overcorrecting, you know, like that's like what a kid does. There's no like discussion or nuance. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think yeah, I still feel like the way I look it is like if if Sophia Vergara came on to.
Speaker 3: Me when I was twenty two, I would have absolutely done. Yeah. I just think there's like I just think it's I think there's like things for like other countries have some rules that are insane that we did. Let's start there. Yeah, I think the one like in Japan or it's like fourteen or some shit. I think they just bumped it up a little bit or something and it's still like fifteen. Keep going, like we can keep going. I think there's like countries around the world to catch up, even some states in the United States where it's like I don't know, I think we there would be. I know a lot of people would be upset, but I feel like eighteen is an okay thing societally. I feel like that's kind of an okay place to start. I know, people grow up in other people grow up in other states, and they're like, I disagree. You know, people in the UK it's the same thing, Like you know, it's it's like sixteen, and so they probably disagree because they grew up with them. They're like, yeah, whatever, I drink when I'm sixteen, I don't give a fuck, you know what I mean. Yeah, I couldn't see myself really seeking that out at all. Yeah, you just didn't grow up in that environment. That's what I'm saying so like, of course, to us who have eighteen as a standard, you know, whether you're in New York, I think it.
Speaker 4: Was eighteen as well, it's seventeen.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, which is like whatever, it's just around the same.
Speaker 4: I just remember being in college at seventeen, so like I remember just being like, that's like it makes sense to It made sense to me, I see, but yeah, it's to me.
Speaker 2: It's like all of them are arbitrary. But it's like at the same time, it's like there needs to be a baseline.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be some like soucidal basis societal.
Speaker 3: I just don't feel like, I feel like eighteen is pretty reasonable. Like I know, people can debate it all day eighteen year olds.
Speaker 2: It's that's a that's a good starting point, you know, It's I got here.
Speaker 3: I think it.
Speaker 4: It really becomes a problem with people, Like the issue is people making an intentional choice to seek out that young people like like, oh, this person has a pattern you know what I mean of like dating right out of fucking high school, yeah, or like fucking around, and it's just like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like those people, it's like, Okay, the person that is legal that are dating those like freshly, like say in a six teen state those people, right, it's like we should come together as a society, make them pariahs, the piss out of them or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like those people that are actively going out the ship them to the island and blow it up.
Speaker 3: Like I know it's not illegal, but it's like we also there's plenty of things that aren't technically illegal that we should shun this society and beat the piss out of people for doing things like that.
Speaker 4: I like talking during a movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, like literally, I'm much more harsh on things like not using your blinkers. Like I think like you dragged out of your car and beaten savagely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think you have a leopard unleashed in the back seat of your car.
Speaker 3: We had, like we bred like the center for leopards that were taking care of well and they were trained.
Speaker 2: To manifest into the car.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess we're doing magic now.
Speaker 4: No, there would be a drive, there would be a driver, right, and you'd see somebody not not do their blinker and somebody would call in. It's like this is this license plate, right, and they'll track you and they'll pull up alongside you and throw a leopard into your car with incredible accuracy.
Speaker 3: Like so everybody has a dashboard cam too, so that it's provable. Because I don't want people to be like the like you know how they were ratting out the Jews kind of thing. It just to be like you have to have proof so you don't just you know how people just rated out people like oh, this person's harboring Jews, and like they would just fucking take them to the gulag even though they didn't do anything. They just were just dicks and they didn't like their neighbors or whatever. I'm assuming they have at least four or five and then they killed them for being wretched. You know it don't sound we don't like that it was a Nazi Germany. But I saw this.
Speaker 4: Meme of like fucking Hans Landa from Glorious Bastards, the Nazi guy, and it was like because like they keep doing these marathon code waves and it was just him, like this dude at Bungee, you're during coades to the marathon.
Speaker 3: I founder your floorboards? Are you not? Are you not?
Speaker 4: People are fucking frustrated.
Speaker 3: Somebody draw was was was not just uh beautiful, petite girlcock wrapped in a bow.
Speaker 4: Colin Moriarty. Fall Final Fantasy seven, the movie starring Kingston Jamison as Tifa Lockhart, Derek pilots Air, Thank, Chrismall and Chris Mallin was Kate sith. I would hate that you really picked the one character that I would have hated to be, so I appreciate that you know me well. Uh, carry on my gay word son, nobe panes when you are done gay or query head to rest. I am fucking gay, uh, Colin Moriarty, My ass is full of piss. Help Colin Moriarty. Losing all my friends in the custody battle. Kurt Cobain FOV called my newborn son a bigger fucking hilarious, a bigger don't know what that even means, Colin Moriarty, Colin Moriarty, Jack f M.
Speaker 3: The two ninety three.
Speaker 4: Dumb little gay little STUPI little Oh, okay, hold.
Speaker 3: On, it looks like a goober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, man don't have much space.
Speaker 3: It looks goofier than Jigsaw. Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: He's dead all right, Jack WFM. The ninety three dumb little gay, little stupid idiot Beetles partying in my walls.
Speaker 3: Are broke bitches. Do you guys ever see carpet beetles? Maybe? Yeah, sure.
Speaker 4: There's a bunch of insects that I'm It's weird that I'm thirty one years.
Speaker 3: Old and I'm still learning about new insects.
Speaker 4: I guess, so right. Yeah, Like, I heard about this thing called like a it's like a I can't remember what it's called exactly, but it's like a house, like a. It's like a tiny scorpion that's like round. It's like a round scorpion, but it's like a small dot. People think they're ticks, but it's like a small dot basically like a little like little scorpion hands. No, no, hold on, let me look at it.
Speaker 3: I love just so cute. They're cool. I always try to make sure not to step on them. I yeah, yeah, oh no, he doesn't do that. He kills them.
Speaker 4: I saw somebody on Twitter was like, what bug is this? And somebody was like, oh, it's fucking this scorpion. Oh, a pseudo scorpion. I remember that.
Speaker 3: Because it sounded so like pseudoscience. No, like, look at that. What the a tick with scorpion arms?
Speaker 4: And it's like and they're way small, dude, like they were they're fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: What like what God? Although that might be that might just be an actual scorpion though, wait, what God would create something like that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: I know, bored angry ones? That's so crazy boring.
Speaker 4: But apparently they just eat like ants and ship so they're good to have, I guess, But like, what the fuck? If I saw that crawling at me, I would eat my own.
Speaker 2: Big Remember the bugs that ate mosquitoes back home? The big ass bugs, the eight mosquitoes?
Speaker 3: What which ones? They were?
Speaker 2: Giant bugs that go out there. They're fucking terrifying, looking like spiders wings, but they're like they are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I forgot what they're called. I'm gonna google this. Spiders with wings?
Speaker 4: Uh winged spiders New York eat mosquitoes. That's enough keywords, I would imagine, not for good Gero spiders, the giant flying spiders that spread across the east. Get that was recently though? Are you talking about? Yeah, these are just spiders. I don't know what you're talking about. I think you hallucinated this. I'd probably fentanol.
Speaker 3: I'd rather live on rannock. You know, we're like we're Tally's from. Oh, I don't have like bugs and bacteria and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Would you rather live in a world completely consumed by bugs?
Speaker 3: Or tamriel at all?
Speaker 2: I was trill, but I mean I was just tamrielle largely because it's like whimsical.
Speaker 4: There's at least something interesting. Happenings are terrifying.
Speaker 3: Isn't our world just consumed by.
Speaker 4: I guess so, Yeah, it's a bad question.
Speaker 2: Filled with bug It's not filled with this is a lot of them?
Speaker 3: How many? How many bugs are they're on? Ask how many bugs there are?
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, the number is so egregious that it is so to me. It's like how many how much sand is there in the universe?
Speaker 2: How many atoms exist on the planet. It's like, dude, I think, like tag will.
Speaker 3: Just come out and choke you.
Speaker 4: Remember you dare ask me that again.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing that, like one extrand of hair is billions of atoms wide, And I was like, I don't care about anything anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I pour boiling water onto people on fire. Derek Boys aries give me cocks, balls and antal and my life is wars.
Speaker 3: That's hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my life is also Colin Moriarty.
Speaker 3: Let's go big meat.
Speaker 4: The stinks. Jesus, he fucks me, he knows I'm tight. Gaines, Is that dumb Gaines? Jesus he fucks me and he knows. And I've been fucking with Jesus all Dang, I've been fucking with Jesus.
Speaker 3: So ten quintillion is the average amount of bugs.
Speaker 4: Dang, that's not even a rackets, that is bugs. That's actually probably includes worms too, right, because worms are bugs? Technicalvy insects make up? I think they are. I think they I think I learned this.
Speaker 3: I saw it recently. Five point five million rage five point point million species of insects on average. Let me just look this one for one point four billion on images human ultimate. So if we did one human.
Speaker 4: Versus not bugs, but there's pacific but but worms belong to a different class of animal called ana Lydia.
Speaker 3: All right, I don't care. So what do you think one point four Look at the everyge there's roughly one point four billion insects for every human on the planet. So what if we did for every human one human versus one point four billion insects?
Speaker 4: I think the bugs might have it?
Speaker 3: Do they?
Speaker 4: Bugs?
Speaker 2: Have that.
Speaker 4: That's just so many. If it's one so much descending on you at once, and all of them, by the way.
Speaker 3: One point four billion roly polies versus one Okay, Schwarzenegger in his prime. All right, well, I guess they're winning. Who win the person? Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Ro polies aren't going to take him? But I think all bugs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so well all well you mean all all bugs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so ten quin tillion bugs.
Speaker 3: The person?
Speaker 4: You mean the person that the bugs chose to seek out, you know, they chose to collaborate with other bugs.
Speaker 3: Would that fuck up the Earth's rotation? Yeah? If all the bugs cost I would fuck a biomes. It would fucking make a huge like swing at one point, Like if everyone could verge on one part of the.
Speaker 4: Think about how many Think about how many bees it takes to make a menacingly dense swarm. Yeah, and it's not even close to a fraction of a fraction of what that is? The thing about like one point four million you said billion.
Speaker 3: Jesus no, not millions. That's so that's such an exponential increase.
Speaker 4: I can't even tell you.
Speaker 3: So one point four million.
Speaker 4: The thing that's scary about one point four million bugs versus a single human is that like it's not even like billions because we talked about the gorillas in the in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's where it got the right, that's the discourse.
Speaker 4: Right now, right, And the issue with like how many kids or like how many persons versus a gorilla is that ultimately there's only a maximum of like a handful of people that can have any real impact on the gorilla at any given moment. So really the gorilla is only i.
Speaker 3: Mean by proximity, by box, like so many even getting near him in the.
Speaker 4: Right because they're the space is being taken by people. So like a gorilla is only really fighting maybe maybe seven people at once, and that's generous. Maybe maybe a little bit more, maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: Ten, yeah, somewhere around ten.
Speaker 4: Fifteen at any given moment. So it's still a lot of people, but it's only like ten to fifteen at a time. With bugs, that's a lot at a time, dude, Like that's a concerning amount of time.
Speaker 3: Can whoop your ass? That's easily a million at a time. The roly polis will suffocate you for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll like crawl into your body, they'll choke you, like just angry roly pullye too.
Speaker 3: It sounds great like what they do.
Speaker 4: Even just one bee gets up into your sinuses, it's over, you know, like if a bee rolls in your ear you imagine I want you to really vividly imagine this. Imagine a bee crawls up you knows and stings you in your sinuses.
Speaker 3: I mean I'd want to be dead. Yeah, you kill yourself right to be alive. At that point, you hear it buzzn't rattling around in your head.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the harm.
Speaker 3: A pee hole and stings your fucking peels good. It makes it to your prostate. Stings your prostate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, runs up your rector, runs up, runs runs up your rectum. Stings your fucking stormfront barcode tattoo. Yeah, ruins your tattoo.
Speaker 3: And now you're like, I don't want to live anymore. My tattoos ruined.
Speaker 4: I know you can't ship without immense pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm done with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're done. I want to cock by Twisted Brothers of course. Uh Andy the man who went back to s her and Fevor Dandy Kingston's dad invented the N word. Kingston and Chris's dad's arguing over who slaughter the most jungle donting creatures. Heath Smoker Colin mor already gives a little N word. Gay detective named Inspector Gaggett Shannon Sharp savagely shredding Skip sphinter Uh Colin Moriarty Uh Dave blunts trampled at a Travis Scott concert. Colin Moriarty bb only the gayest will survive. Lead to lead me to penis, lead me to penis in my behind? Uh Keith Kevin Durant's feet. Colin Moriarty s j when when we did fourteen? Because use me out as him fussy hold so.
Speaker 3: Over skipped over skip, I'm kind of fuck skip.
Speaker 4: Fuck you, I pay my TV license, bitch, mister pants. Colin Moriardy, face unstopable Colin Moriarty, Ara Gorn cutting on that Who's colon? While Lego Liss and Ghimbli compete over who can dome the most idf soldiers. Sween's dad affectionately taking talking about his fifth wife but somehow a seventh divorce. Jolly old dipshit the Ace of Parades.
Speaker 3: Colin Moriarty.
Speaker 4: Colin Moriarty Colin Moriarty, Colin Moriarty, one hundred sweeneys versus a half half a gorilla half a gorilla?
Speaker 3: How does that even work?
Speaker 4: Is it a gorilla cutting half? Or is it just like a small gorilla?
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking, like, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm thinking I'm thinking cutting half.
Speaker 3: A cutting half gorilla that's somehow still live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm giving it to Sweeney probably. Michael Vick fights Crypto the super Dog. It beats him badly. Colon Moriarty, Colon Colon switching it up Michael likel oh my god, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Is this a reference to anything? Who is that? Stoj a cat? Oh? You know what that looks like?
Speaker 4: That looks like in ghost Sushima when you enter a place that you're not supposed to be and they shoot fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, I have no I'm like, this must be something. I think that's why would that be a xenomorph?
Speaker 4: That's just her entering.
Speaker 2: Loca have those things on them, those tubes?
Speaker 3: I do not anything. I don't that would little batty bug oh like little little Battie Bug King Steele. Wait, I think you're actually right? Wait what is it?
Speaker 4: A little uh little battye bug king steel king steel no liking the gay little Beatles.
Speaker 3: I think it might be honest something with the car thing, because this is not this is this not like a like who is that? It's the same again? Why is she so pale?
Speaker 4: She's as.
Speaker 3: That's that's exceptionally like gro Yeah she's a half breed. She looks very hispanic right here. Yeah, that's what's throwing me. Yeah, but isn't that not like car thing or like this looks like some type of like yeah, it looks like like the front of a nineteen of these engines and something like from Greece or the Nemesis from a buzz Lightyer's Nemesis. I don't know what that. Oh, doesn't that look like a little bit?
Speaker 4: I thought you may got a car called the Nemesis that.
Speaker 3: Would be cool as ship, though not a good guy's cars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, drives.
Speaker 4: It is unusually foreshadowing or like for boding right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Sonic fans found a way to recompyle, like Sarks sixty games. Ah fuck it, I'm too tired for the ship Colon Moriarty, somebody else did colon? Uh Smitchy the kid Bam Kingston's dad thumb thumbing the eyes of dogs on the street. Colin mori already Colin More already post nut, post clarity, nut from Hell's Heart. I come at the Star Coffee zero point nine. Brav Oh my god, youh Colin Moriarty, consider again that dot every saintan center in history ever lived there on a motive dust suspended in Sweeney's toothcare.
Speaker 3: Nice, yeah, very cool.
Speaker 4: Uh, Craig the Canadian Colin Moriarty, it's your boy, Seaney d only the gayest will fuck the guys, lead me to gay night clubs in the night, suck on the shaft and cup his bald. I'll be the one to save us all.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: That's uh blow me away by breaking Benjamin yet again. Okay, syllables are still fucked. Nobody can get the syllables right, Stark tank Fan now homeless, are now homeless and deported service ad in two six seven Colin Moriardy. Colin mori Yartiy Kings's Dad's singing squashed N word on Karaoke night, but refusing to say the N word. Colin Moriarty stealing swens mid recording Mike mid recording and moving it in. Wait, what stealing Swens mid recording and moving in with his father to give him the batsy boy that he always wanted. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Thank you, though, yeah, thank you. You're gonna start answering every question like that. Yeah, thank you though. We did answer it. Maybe not to your satisfactor, but we answered it. Slurban stroke and smoking joking. Colin m h Lord of All Moriarty, Colin Briarty, Colin Briarty waiting for the sweet hunting tear. I want his pelt. Calm already Kremlin the Grumlin Colum war Mari Colin Mariai, Mari Mariachi.
Speaker 3: Colin mariachis Mexican. Colin, He's got to wear some bro. That sounds badass.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Look I'm ghost, it's me Colin Mariaci. What are the financials for PlayStation this week?
Speaker 3: Holmes? G A five still calling.
Speaker 4: In there and they top twenty crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: Man, crazy man, Colin Awesome, that is a great bit. Yeah, the badass dude, how can this be? Holmes? I think he was like he was about to kill himself and he's like wait, but then you just found a new identity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, he just becomes Colinmaracchi, but he does the same job at the same He goes in the Witness Protection and changed his name to Colin Mariacci, but he still does the podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: The government told him that it would be that would be the best way for him to you know, the government told him, like, you should hide, but he doesn't trust the.
Speaker 3: Government, right, so right, so so.
Speaker 4: He just does the same thing he did before. Calamarachi. Welcome to Uh Sacred Symbolitos. Oh my god, ninth level Wizard of Advocation Advocation spell. It's she Colon Calamariolady kink sin'ce Dad's.
Speaker 5: Voice, My boy, use your nursing skills to heal my friend here.
Speaker 4: Judge Holden, Wage Slave five eighty three, Colum Moriarty, the Pepini Brothers, Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft movie Be Like I Am Steen, DONC. Donkerson, the Colon, Swinging Slasher, Epic Rap, Battles of History, Casey Anthony versus Hawk tour Girl Peepee Uh will be working on a drawing for Final Fantasy. Yeah, we'll change name when it's complete. Hell yeah, I was fucking some butt down at a place called The Nut with a femboy named Brianna wu when I walked when walked in a man with a cock in his hand. This is a fucking limerick.
Speaker 3: What is this? I don't know. I've thought about forever. Yeah, have you seen her? She's she's tried how to fucking she's Oh yeah, yeah she did. It's a mate.
Speaker 4: I feel so great, by the way. I'm just like the people that I have chosen to shoot on even before they made these like shifts, like Candice Owens and Brianna Woo. I was just so on the money, of course, as many of us were, to be fair, of course, but like it's just kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's like, oh gee, the people who are acting fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, it's almost like psychopaths are always insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that crave attention.
Speaker 4: Yeah crazy, how that work?
Speaker 3: Fucking morals or convictions? Like weird. I'm glad racism. I'm well.
Speaker 4: I saw Candias well like candas owns. I saw her like she's making the raps now because she's flopping yet again, because she's uh actually criticizing Israel obviously, I mean obviously probably for reasons. But I saw an interview with her with the Ivonne of course, and uh, unfortunately, if you don't know any better, she comes across as very reasonable, reasonable, like I guess you people watching that policy and me like, oh man.
Speaker 3: It's just like she'sus m sterning. But like whatever, it's so crazy that she showed her ass on fucking Joe Rogan all the way back then where I messaged him and Jorgan understood that she's full of ship and somehow she got rehabilitated like so quickly, and I'm like, what, all right? Whatever? I feel like, I feel like, well, he's just he's one of He's another one of these fucking sick like like a real concentrism, like in the way that we understand it in a propagandist term, is not a real person. They're always lying, like anyone like say Boogie right, Boogie has progressive ideals, but he was like can we both get along? Like that's fake. That is a fake way to exist. It's not real. So then you have Vio Vonn who has some sort of ideals. I don't know what he believes, per se but then he'll bring on Bernie Sanders and then he'll bring on the devil, you know what I mean, Like like it's just like then, I'm like, you're fucking.
Speaker 4: In Saturday night, lone with your own.
Speaker 3: The devil he comes. He comes in with a fucking.
Speaker 4: I just flew up from Hell and boy or my fucking wings tired. There's an imp in the audience that.
Speaker 3: It's his hype imp. It's his hype imp.
Speaker 2: Some guy who are laughing so hard, some guy smashing his legs into the.
Speaker 3: That's like the fucking uh what was it? Uh? Sorry, I can't remember his name. That was what you were doing to try to come on, you guys, to reignite the memory sing himself.
Speaker 4: That's the choices that Actually, the devil is just Jay Leno.
Speaker 3: It's it's just Red J.
Speaker 5: J.
Speaker 3: Redo. He just ponds and he's red jetto It's red. It's me. I'm d can't you say I'm evil?
Speaker 4: And you're seeing this so you hear about this thing in the news about me being red? Crazy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: How expensive did how much did that cost? I got red because you got a surgery or replaced all my skin with red skin? Like if you if you if I was getting so bruised up all the time, I didn't want people to notice when it was happening to me.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty smart. It's a genius move.
Speaker 4: Because I'm j Rhnto, I'm the king late night you running me.
Speaker 3: I've got a tank that I literally drive down the street. What the fuck is that about? Please go away, Jay, Please go away, Please go away.
Speaker 4: I just want to see me make balloon animals and make them live, and you want to see me inbu rubber with sentience.
Speaker 3: I like how he's so like refuses to go like he has to drive down the street in a tank to be like look at me, look at me, like like, lay go home, I haven't made enough FUNY got enough attention.
Speaker 4: Yet here's my tank.
Speaker 3: You're seeing this? Who does that? Imagine being as rich as him and doing stupid ship like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's like, what the fuck is.
Speaker 3: Wrong with you? Couldn't go home?
Speaker 4: The amount of nothing that I would be doing. And I don't mean nothing is in like I wouldn't be doing anything. I just mean like I wouldn't make it other people's problem. If I was rich, you would forget that I exist. Yeah, you would all never see me again, like you know.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck? Like crazy assholes man, Yeah, crazy fucking Jay Rindle.
Speaker 4: Yeah about this.
Speaker 3: Coming to Brian Fell, I killed him. I say it is fine. I went into this podcast UDEO killed his Armenian and assistant and then he's pretty tall to me. Armenian Genocide Day. Yeah, that was last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last week, last Thursday.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a Thursday, and I remember like going to your party being like, funk, I gotta leave early. I was gonna leave early anyway, but then like my headache at and I left early for that reason. But I was gonna be like, oh, man, tomorrow's Armenian Genocide Day. I gotta go fucking grocery shopping today because they're going to be closed. I have on my calendar as Armenian and Convenience Day.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, that's what you call well because dude, like, I don't know, man, you have his Turkish calendar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. I know the Armenian genocide happened. I get it right, but like I can't help but compare it to other genocides where they don't they don't make it, they don't shut everything down. For you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I lived in an area where it was predominantly one group in experiences.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, no, because there was literally a holocaust and the Jews in New York City were let me tell you something. I don't want to feed into stereotypes, but they were running their business on them.
Speaker 3: You know, ain't shutting down to day. Yeah, they're open seven days a week.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I love the last time we got killed for it, so love it.
Speaker 4: I love them for it, honestly, like like nothing, nothing instilled. I'm just gonna be straight up, I have I have a there's there's like a thin undercurrent of Armenian bigotry in me, I think. And it's not that it comes from like instilled from it's literally just being from living from living, and it's I know, it's not fair because it's probably like the most obnoxious people here, you know what I mean, It's probably not representative, but I get it. I'm intellectually under like I get that look. But man, I I remember going to get groceries. I remember going to get groceries just one day and I was like, fuck, I don't have any groceries. And then the rouse is closed and then the other place is closed, and then the gas station is closed, and then everything's closed. To remember this genocide and I don't know was it six million?
Speaker 3: You know? Look, I don't deal System. How about you shut the fuck up?
Speaker 4: I stopping System mean, I need my grocery.
Speaker 3: I gotta live.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The System of a Down refuse to make an album since two thousand and five. But in honor of our media getting fucked up by the Algebraijan people or whoever they made, they made. No this is recent like twenty twenty. They put out two songs. They put out two songs for that, and I'm just like, that is that's their people.
Speaker 2: It's it's really, it's really uh or I'm just like, well, hear me out, guys.
Speaker 3: If we start, you know, doing stuff to the Armenian people again.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: System Down. We're releasing an album that is inshane. Listen, listen. I know it's I know it's terrible.
Speaker 4: I'm going to I'm going to adapt the life of Bigotry towards ar Medians because I feel like it may force I got the System of a Down's head.
Speaker 2: I gotta clip this moment. I gotta clip that moment.
Speaker 3: That is wild. Hear me out here, fellas, Look, I don't want it to happen, but if it's gonna happen, here are these guys are down.
Speaker 2: I worked in Glendale for four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you have right by the high school.
Speaker 2: I went to college there and got a degree at Glendale Community College.
Speaker 4: You did, look, look, well, what's he gonna what's this? What's this gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I have plenty of Armenian friends. I think it is what happens when one culture is friends is a very promptent.
Speaker 3: That is also all it is. That is also part of that.
Speaker 2: Seventy five percent our media probably by now, so it becomes you are a different person from me in my area where everyone understands me, knows that I once agrees with me for the most of everything. So I think it's that.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what I what I wish, just I just want like, here's.
Speaker 3: Here's any culture could be here the way that that true.
Speaker 4: But here's here's my one piece of advice to all our lovely Armenian listeners, of which there are many, yeah many, it's a it's a very large percent. I just want to say this. If you're going to open up a restaurant. It doesn't have to be Armenian fusion with some random other things. Yes, you're allowed, you're you're allowed to make an Italian restaurant. You're allowed to do fucking India.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to do whatever you want to do. I don't know what it is about not.
Speaker 2: On the side anymore. I don't experience that anymore. I'm not on the side. What do you mean you don't experience I don't experience it anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't go. I don't Oh you know, you outside, I don't come over. I don't come over here for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't just go to You just go to fucking Frankinson's and home.
Speaker 2: Like Alta Dinas like that in Arcadia, all the way to fucking Arcadia.
Speaker 3: Oh you just go to these white pockets play cards, right, yeah, go I go play yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go.
Speaker 3: Like it's just sucking u super Asian, Like my whole life is always it's just like yeah, like Chinese food and raising Caines. It's like, oh, it's over there. That's the only thing anyway out.
Speaker 4: Anyway. Uh, that's the one thing. It's just like I don't know why they're so insistent.
Speaker 2: It's because of the fact that there's so many Armenian people here. So they're like, but infuse my culture the food that people like it, like want different food. Underlook, I understand I can't have a.
Speaker 3: Pizza without fucking Armenian slop on top of it, Like doesn't have to be you guys are in you guys are in my zone right now. So I'm just like, oh, you guys sound like me, and I'm it's gonna get a pepperoni. Let me get a pepperoni please, And then all the battle it is like nigga I did when the when the puraate that blah blah blah, and then that's the tomato sauce and I'm like, oh, dude, I just I just want to norm lamb pepperoni. And I'm like, oh, I didn't. Okay, that sounds good though, I mean I would eat it, but.
Speaker 4: My pepperoni sounds pretty actually, but I know what you mean. I like to be I yeah, I remember there was a there was a won't mention it my name, but there was a there was a breakfast sandwich place that opened up kind of close to me, and I remember like it was being made, and I remember being like, oh cool, I'm excited, oh man having a bacon egg and cheese like right next door that I was about to be so over the moon about it, right, and then it opens.
Speaker 3: And it's an Armiesia.
Speaker 4: It's an Armenian fususion thing where it's just like they do breakfast burritos and so it's our media and Mexican food. It's like it's not at all what I thought. Yeah, and it's just like, okay, cool, I would have killed for a bacon, egg and cheese.
Speaker 2: It is where you're at. You're not gonna get that around.
Speaker 3: You got to bacon. It was like his back East.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's even like, say, dud dude, the ones that New York Noah's bagels are actually not too bad.
Speaker 3: Burger joint, the one the Noah's there specifically is pretty good. Yeah, it's fine. It was by where I used to live. Do you know do you know do you know where the Dominoes is by like Olive or something. It's a little past it. I think it's uh so on on Glen Oaks. There's a there's a there's a there's a there's a burger joint called like Apollos or something sounds Greek. Oh, I don't know. I never got a burger joint that like, so you just keep going. Is it good? No? So no. So I live for the mom and pop burger joints, like say, they're all over my hometown. Yeah, they're going to South Central Jesus Christ some of the best ones. This place. I got cheeseburger, right, I was like, I was so excited. I'm like yeah, And I had these fucking red peppers that the Armenians used to season everything, and I was like, what the fuck is this because you're just supposed to put like salt pepper, right, you saltmn pepper burger and then you charbroil it whatever. It's fucking delicious. Yeah, it's a very different flavor from what I'm used to because again, I buy chicken with that seasoning on it, Like I go to I go to this local Armenian thing and I get it seasoned. The chicken's delicious. But like when I just want to get a burger proper from a joint, and then the diner is set up the way that it's like normal things like a Norms or whatever, the fuck you go to yeah, and then I'm eating and I'm like, what is this what? I was like so disappointed I could. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, man, I love that you guys are upset.
Speaker 3: Man, love it.
Speaker 2: I don't have I'm not have to do with it. I'm on the other side of towns so that it's like regular side.
Speaker 4: I am exaggerating to a degree, like I don't there's there's places to It's just weird when there's like a new place that opens, because like that happens infrequently, and so like when it is and it is that fusion thing, I notice it, and it's just like, well, why there's enough places around here, there's that do all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: There's so many it'd be nice.
Speaker 4: And there's no breakfast and there's no breakfast sandwich place. That's what bothered me. You can only go to Duncan or Noah's. There's fine, but they're chains. Yeah, not like Noah's, but like it's come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there there's a there's a donut shop called Yum Yum.
Speaker 4: That's not bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. For sandwiches, yeah, if you want to get some sandwiches. I got some bagel sandwiches. Really, Yeah, so that place assume there was just a donut place.
Speaker 2: It was won by miss I was really good.
Speaker 3: Twenty four hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah I knew that it was twenty four hours. I've I've gotten like, yeah, I've done like snapples from them, so they got Yeah, I've gotten donuts from them.
Speaker 2: They have break walked like three a m before and gotten from there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just wouldn't. I just wouldn't in the summer getting because for the when the flies are blooming, they just hang out there. Because like I was like, I would go like I would stop by this uh there, and I was like, oh, maybe get like an ice coffee or something because it's like hot, and then I'm just seeing the flies just having the party. Love Fosters and I'm like, why the fun with Fosters. I really like they got good fucking ice cream dude. Oh really yeah, I mean that's what they're mainly known for.
Speaker 4: I mean I guess, yeah, what kind of ice cream do they do?
Speaker 3: Well, it's just like a soft serve and it's also has that like I love soft it like has that might go Now, the homemade ice cream has like a lot of like a kind of a yellowish golden tint to it, and that's not like their standard vanilla delicious. Dude.
Speaker 4: I went home to New York once kind of recently, and my mom was like, you want to have this, You want to have some ice cream that I made. I'm like, you're making ice cream ice cream? Yeah, And it was pretty fucking crazy good. But I was like, that didn't strike me as something that you could make. I guess, you know, it just seem the right stuff. Yeah. I just felt like, you know, he had a factory for that.
Speaker 3: My brother tried to make him a long time ago. We didn't have rock salt, so that was the biggest problem.
Speaker 4: You need rock salt for it.
Speaker 3: Rock salt, Yeah, yeah, and that was the biggest problem we didn't have. We we should regular fucking so.
Speaker 4: I bet it came out.
Speaker 3: Fuck it came out. It was it was like it was like milk, you know, like it just didn't it didn't do its thing.
Speaker 4: Let's get the this is making me hungry. Actually, uh Meebie Fishy Olympus gets in gravy. Colin Moriarty John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine, contributing that super fucked up drawing of Kanks and Jesus. Uh the first search of calin Moria already featuring Keith David Calin MORIARDIY pre rise Blake eight nine to six ass ass creed enter anus testicles. But it's pronounced like a Greek hero. Carnage with that smooth criminal drip has to be seen to be believed.
Speaker 3: No, what is that carnage wearing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The smooth what Michael Jackson's were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't even imagine that. Uh dass goopy. I keep hearing Carl Sagan and thinking of Bob Saggitt. That's very weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's welcome to.
Speaker 5: America's Funniest tomb videos. They will be watching a dog fall down all silly, like I would.
Speaker 3: Way rather watch that, Oh yeah, instead of backing Hey look at me, I'm a little dumb as kit I fell again.
Speaker 4: That was really egregiously bad.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I was like, this would be so much funnier if he didn't do that. Yeah, just like let the video play.
Speaker 4: It's why I like tom Burn a lot more like when he was doing a f I think they called it. Yeah, I think I liked him a lot because he would just let the video play like he would have like his inner he would have his monologues and like.
Speaker 3: I love Tom Burger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he has that.
Speaker 3: I can't find it for some reason. It is not here.
Speaker 4: He has that like that old the dad, the old dad from Spy Kids Energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know where, just like he seemed like a really.
Speaker 2: Nice and then I forgot they did that show was my That was when they went woke, so I didn't watch it then.
Speaker 3: That was when I.
Speaker 4: Am.
Speaker 2: I was watching that show a lot when I was a kid and laughing too hard that stuff.
Speaker 3: And they put al America's black at Home.
Speaker 5: The Wonders, the Wonders of the universe are best. Why would they put a black person in charge of America's funniest tom videos?
Speaker 3: People of anti woke? Carl Amazing? Where did black people come from? It's so nice to be on your podcast. Yeah, thank you so much, man, thank you, thank you so much. I'm such a big fan of yours.
Speaker 5: Of course, I think this is the best podcast in the universe.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the lockdowns?
Speaker 5: I think it's corrupt faggots.
Speaker 3: I want to go home now. Don't say that word. Everybody free to say what you think. That's why I love you so much.
Speaker 4: I didn't say. By the way, Carl Sagan anti woke Carl Sagan said.
Speaker 2: He said that Carl spoke through me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anti woke Carl Sagan spoke through me. That wasn't me, That wasn't Chris Maldonado.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this arc that uh Neil deGrasse Tyson's going on. I don't know. I think he's doing this. It seems like the final boss of centrism or something like where what do you mean? He's like, he'll cryptically criticized Trump kind of, but then also do this weird thing where it's almost it seems in support. It doesn't make sense he's putting all these posts just go on his official Instagram.
Speaker 2: His last Twitter post is stupid, Like he talked to uh oh, he had like this line of maga hats and and they said different things, and one of them.
Speaker 4: It just didn't say makes science great again and make lying bad again, makes people, make school smart again?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I don't see that as like a support.
Speaker 2: The thing is that he never he never he always he's always criticized him and elon a lot. But I just don't like the joke because I don't want him anywhere near that. I actually look up to him. I think I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Like, let me give you Let me give an example. So he's wearing Occupy Mars shirt and it says, this is three days ago a desire both Elon Musk and I have in common. Even that's it. That's like uber centrism. Sure, I like, oh uh, finding common ground between this fucking villain that's absolutely gutting our fucking I agree that is a little center.
Speaker 2: I think it's a.
Speaker 3: Weird thing to do where it's like, oh, we have some common ground. I think it's kind of SAME's the one thing we agree on. And he may be saying it's the only thing or something, but yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's what he's trying to say. There's the only thing we agree on.
Speaker 3: But like, but also, what does that do? I think it's like it is, like I said, it is the final boss of syndromes.
Speaker 4: I do think it's I think he's a smart guy. So I think there's a strategy in some sense of if I can say nice things about Elon that I genuinely mean, maybe he won't kill me. No, I think it's more like.
Speaker 3: Maybe I could draw those rechargs.
Speaker 4: Yeah that maybe maybe I can get some people over here and think a little bit, because ultimately, like they're you know, their babies. You know, you have to you have to treat them like their children, and so you have to be like, hey, you know, because we want to get to I want to get to Mars as well, come over here.
Speaker 2: A lot like he goes against like people that.
Speaker 3: Are I've seen too many.
Speaker 4: I've seen too many statements from him that are obviously not in support for me to really look into anything.
Speaker 3: I just don't want him there.
Speaker 4: I don't want him there either.
Speaker 3: I don't I like him too much. That's goofy.
Speaker 4: Wait, where's the carnage in his fucking You.
Speaker 2: Can find it on what you call on internet. It has to be on Twitter somewhere.
Speaker 4: I keep hearing crossing Okay Kingston. The name of the Plan and Yellow Strolls is nim not nern h nim uh. Colin Moriarty nine in gayis fill up my hole? Nikki's nice, nice thanks, Jordan Fermented Pigmy jesus uh Calin Moriarty. Maybe the comedy shorts were the rapists.
Speaker 3: The rapis we met along the way already.
Speaker 4: That's insane. Fuck Ian Watkins for tanting hm V hell sorry Miss Jackson, badly Brave dog the baby hunter Etherian needs help. Laurie's webpon Hail three penis name from melfis one and rounding on our list. The ever Present and ever.
Speaker 2: Loyal is getting long Man. Page four is getting long Man signed. Page four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's making a page five man. Let's make it a page five.
Speaker 3: Let's make it ten pages.
Speaker 4: Ten ten p figure, ten pages of all Colin moriartys.
Speaker 2: One spirit, one more week of Colin moriarties, and we spposed to goet one more week Colin Moriarty. I wanted all Colin Moriarty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, want it all after that. That's the new that's the new DC coming. Jordan would be braving.
Speaker 2: They're doing the absolute line of DC comics. I want there to be the last comic that comes out the end of it with the j A for that universe.
Speaker 3: Get out of here.
Speaker 4: We'll see you guys next time on the snark Tank podcast. Remember Pagan a concess snark Tank John over there, Jump on the tears Early access ad free ask questions, get your name red Okay, Bye guys,