Speaker 1: Hey, the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And this hour we're gonna talk everything about everything from color revolutions to do we have too many billionaires? Should there be more sharing? To deflating your neighbors basketballs all, that's so much more coming up on The Jesse Kelly Show this hour. Now. First, I wanted to get to this because here's there's a question. This guy said, Shadow. That's one of my nicknames. By the way, it's because I'm covert. What is a color revolution and are we seeing one? Now? Well, a color revolution is a lie in them? Explain the general idea behind a color revolution is this. It's always defined as being quote nonviolent, and we'll get to that part in the moment. It's it's that's the part that's always a lie. But it's always defined as being non violent. And the reason they call them color revolutions is oftentimes there is a color associated with the cause. It's the Orange Revolution. There's been one of those before the Tulip Revolution, the Red Revolution. They will pick a color and they will associate that with the cause. Now, I need to explain that aspect of it, because it's going to help you understand what you're seeing with the communists with Democrats today in the United States of America. Sometimes, I'm sure the Democrat, the liberal ant Pagy in your life, that you've had a debate with her, that you've had an argument with her about politics, and during that argument, it doesn't take you long to figure out that she either doesn't know any specifics or won't discuss any specifics. Everything is just general terms. Hey, I hate Trump, Okay, can you tell me exactly why? And that's a simple question. Can you tell me why he's a Nazi?
Speaker 2: All right? No?
Speaker 1: I mean I mean could you could you get more specific than that? Could What is it that you don't like? And then maybe the best you can do is she'll rattle off a couple things that are completely not true at all, I mean, just outright lies.
Speaker 3: Well, he said, you should inject yourself with bleach. He said, Nazis we're very fine people. She's she's got two or three bullet points. None of them are true. But no depth you are there, You're you think you're going to reason with her. The liberal and Peggy in your life you think you're just going to reason, But let's use facts, logic, let's use an argument. But she almost doesn't seem interested in that at all. In fact, she doesn't seem like she's even capable of that. Well she's not, because you know what sells to people, to people especially who are herd animals. Dumb people really really buy into this, lower IQ people, people who lack confidence. They're what, Chris, I wasn't being mean. I meant just naturally stupid.
Speaker 1: That's not being mean. Some people are stupid. You can't do anything about that. Look at you. That was a joke. Gosh. Anyway. You know what sells to those people is simplicity, simplicity, cells, simplicity. You probably has this. You probably has. You probably has I'm calling people stupid and I can't speak. You probably have disdain for it. You want more details? Now tell me what? Tell me? Why explain it to me? Simplicity sells to dumb people, low confidence people. It always has, it always will. So we're having a no King's protests. Everybody wear yellow, That's what it was, were yellow. Why that's dumb? Why do we all have to wear this? It's very simple. I'm going to show that I am part of this herd. I'm going to show that I am a good person by putting on my yellow shirt and my yellow hat. It's very simple. This is not unique to America. Again, you can go look up the color revolutions that have taken place several times throughout history. That's oftentimes they associate a color with it. Now, let's talk about the other part. This is why a color revolution itself is kind of a lie. Color revolutions are sold. If you look up the definition of them, they're always talking about non violent. It's characterized as being non violent. It's non violent, it's a non violent revolution. That's not true at all. They simply redefine violence. For instance, let's make it about here, the Trump administration. They are trying to arrest, in deport all the rapists, murderers. Democrats brought into this country on purpose. Democrats brought in brought them into the country on purpose. Then these violent criminals tend to congregate in the Democrat run areas where they can be provided for and protected. So you're going into Chicago, you're going into la you're arresting rapists. Communists don't want you to do that. What is one of the main tactics you've seen. You've seen it over and over again the past two to three weeks. They will gather in large numbers in front of an ice facility and they'll just stand in the road so the vehicle can't drive by. Look at me. I'm being nonviolent. I'm not violent. I'm not It's the childhood version of or the adult version of that thing you used to do as a kid when you were annoying. I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. My finger's only an inch from your face. I'm not touching you. That's what they do. And they do this in various ways of cross society. And they do this so they can claim they're peaceful and non violent. So when you see legions of these savages march into commun a congressman's office and they'll go quote occupy the lobby, they'll just go sit on the couches and sit on the desk. They're not hitting anybody, they're not looting anything. They're just here to protest them whatever weird crap. But well, I have saved the polar bears or whatever stupid thing these hippies are protesting nowadays, and they always like to try to classify themselves as being nonviolent. Of course, it's the furthest thing in the world from being nonviolent. If I am an ice agent and i just grab a multi time sex offender and I'm trying to get him off the streets so he cannot rape your daughter, and you are stopping me from bringing him to custody, you are committing an act of violence. You are committing an act of violence. But they call them color revolutions, trying to manipulate this and manipulate that, and trying to always manipulate public opinion, trying to get the masses on their side. Communists do so much of what they do to get the masses on their side. And even if they can't get everyone, which they know they won't, they're trying to just bring in as many people as humanly possible. It's why they tell huge lies all the time, big gigantic, obvious lies. They're not worried about the fact that it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Or reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: Don't worried about that they're selling the revolution, all right, all right, Jessie, we have nine hundred people who are billionaires. With that said, when you look at history and people are struggling, you get revolution. I come at you as a conservative. Okay, So he's saying I know what he's saying. You can read between the lines. He didn't lay it all out specifically. But people are struggling. Maybe you right now are struggling. Maybe you're not making it. And we always like to talk about people barely making it, barely keeping their heads above water. I've had points of time in my life where I wasn't barely making it. I wasn't making it. You ever sat down and decided which bills you're gonna pay or not pay?
Speaker 2: I've done.
Speaker 1: That doesn't feel good. Not making it, that's not making it, all right, And we have more and more of those people in the country not making it. With inflation being what it is, the jobs market being what it is, interest rates being what they are, people aren't making it. And when people aren't making it, when you look at people who are making it or maybe are swimming in it, it is the most natural thing in the world. It's human nature to look at them and think that's not fair. That's not fair that that tech guy he runs Facebook, he's on his private jet. He put it up on his Instagram page. I'm on my way to my second job after spending fifteen minutes to eat dinner and see my family just so we can pay our mortgage this month, and that guy's on his private jet eating steak and mac and cheese. That's not fair. What are you shaking your head at, Chris? But what do you mean he's not eating mac and cheese with his steak. Everybody eats mac and cheese with their steak. It's the greatest side in the world. It's the greatest side in the world. You sound just like, oh odd, Pitch is a fit when I make some Kraft mac Whenever we make steaks at the house, steaks and mac and chee pez go together like like peanut butter and jelly. Are you not Are you not allowed to eat it? Is this a jealousy thing You're not allowed to eat it? Isn't it? This is a religious jealousy, Chris. I'm being religiously persecuted on the show by Jewish producer Chris. I knew it. Friend is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday. As we cruise into the weekend.
Speaker 2: Remember you can email.
Speaker 1: The show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So let's get back to the email. Guy says he's a conservative. He says, we have nine hundred billionaires and people aren't making it. People are struggling, and you get a revolution when that happens. And so we're going to talk about this now. Josh Holly, Senator from Missouri. I'm hot and cold on Holly. Sometimes he says things I really like. Sometimes he says things that are really freaking stupid. But this is one of those really stupid times. He said something it's really dumb. It was an awful stupid thing to say, awful stupid thing to think, but I understand it. Here's what he said.
Speaker 2: Their CEO is getting paid.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure he's talking about Amazon.
Speaker 2: Their CEO is getting paid. Let me make sure I get this right. In twenty twenty four, Amazon's president earned forty point one million dollars in total compensation forty point one. The previous year he'd earned merely twenty nine point two. I mean, that's that's an unbelievable that's great work if you can get it. What's an unbelievable race. Only problem is according to their own financial disclosures, Amazon's average worker average employee worldwide is making thirty seven one and eighty one dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, So remember what determines your income, kids, Remember what determines it. It's not your popularity, not even ho hoed you work. Although that you want to work hard, it's going to help you. The scarcity of your markable skills, that is what will determine what you get paid. What do professional quarterbacks make more than firemen? Firemen are more important, no question. Firemen are more important. Braver too. Do you know how many people can throw the ball for three hundred yards and three touchdowns in one game? There ain't many of them, and it's marketable. So those guys make forty million dollars a year in firemen, don't now. Setting that aside, you're going to hear more and more of this kind of talk. And you're going to hear this kind of talk because underneath all the good things that are happening, and there are good things happening, we are watching, you're living it. Maybe you are in the middle of it. The slow steady destruction of the middle class in the United States of America. People are being not lifted up, although there are some maybe that's you'll help rooting for you, but people are being pushed down into poverty because of the devaluation of the currency. When you have a twenty twenty five percent devaluation and currency, that means everybody is twenty five percent poorer. And so you might have been middle class, breaking into the middle class on the cusp of owning a home, buying a car that doesn't break down, whatever you were looking to do. Now that your money isn't going as far, you're not that. Frankly, you probably qualify for snap now. When that's happening, when people are not making it, when they're barely treading water or not treading water at all, there is inevitably going to be an appetite for taking from the rich, especially at a time where we are right now. When the wealthy, I forget the number we talked about it on the show, I think it's eighty percent. When the wealthy are making up seventy to eighty percent of consumer spending. So they'll put out these huge charts and graphs and say the economy's good. Consumer spending is the same. No no, no, no no no. H. Consumer spending is not the same because rich people are buying more plane tickets, more meals more of dresses or whatever people buy. Rich people are doing more consumer spending, there's no question about it, tossing money here and tossing money there. But normal people are not able to do any of it. And here is what cannot be stopped. I will never embrace wealth envy. I don't do it. I do not do it. I don't believe in it at all. But here's what cannot be stopped. If you were at a time in your country, no matter what the country is, when people, the majority of people are getting poorer, there will be a market, a large political market for this kind of COMMI gobly cook.
Speaker 2: Their CEO is getting paid. Let me make sure I get this right. In twenty twenty four, Amazon's president earned forty point one million dollars in total compensation forty point one. The previous year he'd earned merely twenty nine point two. I mean, that's that's an unbelievable that's great work, you can get it. What's an unbelievable. Race only problem is According to their own financial disclosures, Amazon's average worker average employee worldwide is making thirty seven and eighty one dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, CEO's worth more financially, not as a human being, he's worth more there. There aren't a lot of people who can do the job of CEO of a major corporation. There just aren't a lot of them. It's not that there's anything wrong with factory work, assembling things up, shoot, run into forklift, which I've done before myself. Nothing wrong with it, and in fact you can make a nice living. But a lot of people could do it, so you get paid this. It's not a scarce skill, there's no scarcity there. But none of that matters. What does matter is going forward, not just in Democrat circles, in some Republican circles, that kind of messaging is going to become more prevalent as people aren't making it. Hey, why do they have so much? You should have that, you deserve that. He shouldn't make that that belongs to you. When you have poorer people, the political messaging in any society is going to be aimed towards them. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, member, if you missed any part of the show at all, you can download it on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. So I do have to tell you. I told you last night that I did the Megan Kelly Live show with her here in the Houston area. It was awesome, meghan'school, it was just awesome. It was a fun event. If it came out, hope you had a good time out a good time. If you're a new listener, sorry, we screw off a lot on this show. It can be heavy at.
Speaker 2: Its as heavy as ten boxes that you might be moving.
Speaker 1: But I feel like maybe afterwards I maybe have made some mistakes, or at least a mistake. I told you we had this little private thing afterwards. It was me and Ab Megan and her husband Don Junior and his lady. We're at this We're at this place and they have this little private room and they have this big meat cheese display and it's big. There's Oh, you can't believe how many meats were on this thing. Chris, I only recognized like two or three of them. There was pershudo, there was salami, there was salami, and there was those thick looking pepperoni things, but it's not pepperoni. They're super dark red. I don't know whatever, There are enough Italians who listened somewhat. Whatever. There's a bunch of all kinds of meats, and there was some fruit for that, and there were crackers, and there are all kinds of cheeses. And I was hungry, and so I started to pick away at it during the conversation. Only it wasn't right by where we were talking. It was five feet away. So I would turn around and step away and grab a cracker, throw some meat on it, throw some cheese on it. And I was trying to be polite. I didn't want crumbs everywhere, so I would just throw the entire thing in my mouth. Only these Why do you have to make that face, Chris? I already feel bad enough. I would throw the entire thing in my mouth, but it was too much. You couldn't turn around and start talking, so I kind of had to stand there over the thing, chawing away at this, and then I would turn back around as it kind of broke down enough. What, Chris, I don't know why you think I need that. That's a little rude. Chris just asked, if I buy you an etiquette course, would you go. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. Was I supposed to not eat? They put it there so you can eat. I'm starving. We were there, it wasn't in mid conversation. I waited till other people were talking before I left, so that doesn't count. Jesse, I've got neighbors I'm great friends with, but I'm a Buckeye and they're Michigan fans. Ew they recently got a Michigan logoed basketball. They leave in the driveway, taking inspiration from your history lesson about East Germans and bike tires. Around once a month, I completely deflate the basketball. Enjoying my Saturday morning coffee and seeing them with hands on their hips and puzzled looks wondering where in life they went wrong brings me joy. How often can I do this before I'm out of line? No, I think once a month is solid. I think once a month is solid. But let me tell you something. Whenever Ohio State is gearing up to play Michigan this year in football, it needs to be every day, every single day. That is the kind of joy that that is the kind of joy that most people can't understand.
Speaker 3: Jesse.
Speaker 1: I've heard some folks calling Democrats insurrection, calling the Democrats insurrection, called a civil war, But all I see in these demonstrations is white people with funny colored hair. So the civil war will be white on white. Let me tell you something. I know we have a lot of problems. I don't know that we're going to have a civil war one day. Now we could, and a lot of the ingredients that that were there. Remember what we know about our civil Let's talk about the civil war we had, because this is very similar to other civil wars that have taken place. There's nothing worse than a civil war. It's the last thing in the world you should ever root for. They're just horrible. But during our civil war, most people know the high points and Gutty's Burg and things like that. You know the high points. You know when the armies started clashing with each other for something. You know all that. But what a lot of people don't think about is all the years leading up to it. And this is going to be the dark part of what we're gonna say. So I'm gonna warn you. I'll bring you back up in a moment, But in the years leading up to it, Americans in individual states, Americans were slowly but surely seeing each other as the enemy, and their political side kept telling them, that's the enemy, that's the enemy, that's the enemy, that's the enemy. When enough Americans got convinced of that, that turned into individual, small acts of violence. Have you ever heard of things like bleeding Kansas. That's one of those things. A lot of people will have heard that. That's one example of something that took place in various places across the country. The Civil War didn't start with Fort Sumter. The Civil War started years and years and years beforehand, when individual Americans decided that their fellow Americans who they had big disagreements with, were worthy of being murdered. Now does that sound familiar to what we're dealing with with the communists right now? How many times have we talked about the numbers, the poll numbers, the percentages, the percentages of Democrats, especially young Democrats in this country, who feel like violence is justified. We're fighting Nazis, We're fighting evil. Violence is justified. Someone has to hurt them, someone has to kill them. I hope someone does. How many montages have I played for you of Democrats at these rallies. I hope Donald Trump dies. The governor of Minnesota gets up at a rally and talks about how we were all hoping that that's essentially what he said, that Trump was dead. We were all hoping for some news, and he was talking about this fake news that Donald Trump had died, which was whatnot? What is that doing. It's not creating a civil war yet, We're not at each other's throats in that way yet. But what we are definitely doing is increasing the percentage of Americans who believe that violence is a solution, that violence, that people on the right they deserve to be killed, they deserve to be hurt. You will change your ways or you get what's coming to you. Let's be honest. After Charlie Kirk was assassinated, it wasn't only people saying he deserved it. I'm glad he's dead. But you saw in mainstream circles, professional politicians, people in the media, mainstream circles, how many people we play for you on this show who said something along the lines of, well he was divisive. Ah man, I think it's really sad. I think it's terrible. I hate political violence, but he was divisive, and he was divisive. What are you saying. You're saying he had a coming. I'm not. Look I'm a good person. I don't like violence. I think it's really sad. I wish this hadn't happened. But he was divisive. That's what you're saying, and what I've tried to explain. I know this gets dark, but I told you there was going to be an assassination months and months and months before there was one. And I told you after that that there would be more. And there will be more, and I don't know who it will be, there will be more. And you know this because the rhetoric from the left hasn't changed one bit. They didn't change it after Steve Kali Scalisee got gunned down. They didn't change it after Donald Trump got shot in the head. They didn't change it after Charlie Kirk was murdered in broad daylight before our eyes. They didn't back down, they didn't slow down, they didn't back off at all. It was Nazi, Nazi, Nazi Nazi ah. And what that's doing is increasing the percentage of Americans who believe violence is a solution, and that can lead to civil war if the right circumstances are there. It is the Jesse Kelly Show churning and burning through and ask doctor Jesse Friday all kinds of great things happening out there right now. Let me finish up my thought before we move on and do other things. On the show, we were talking about the Civil War and worries about that, and I kind of went into how part of what we're seeing right now with the communists viewing us as being killable people who should be hurt for our beliefs, part of that is similar to the lead up to the Civil War last time. But there is a huge, huge difference, and it is probably the difference. It's a regional thing. Here's what I mean. The country was divided back then regionally, extremely regionally, in ways that were easy to lay out on a map. Remember, part of the part of the hubbub back then was America was expanding. We were not fifty states yet, we were moving west. We were adding states. You had all these people in the north who hated slavery, wanted slavery abolished, and they wanted all the new states no slavery. You had all these people in the South, slavery was viewed as woven into their economy. They viewed as any elimination, any elimination of slaves or slavery, as being something that would cripple them, destroy them, and so they didn't want any of this. You can't add states and banded slaves in it, because then we'll be outnumbered, out voted. But the issues itself are not necessarily important for the purpose of our conversation. The purpose of our conversation is it was easily divided by a line. North of this line, they feel this way. South of this line, they feel this way. What I've discussed with you before, and honestly, it's something that I've never found a historical example of, is this. Our dividing lines in America are completely blurred because even quote blue states aren't really blue. There are hostile communist blue city states inside of these states. But the best example of this, although it applies to everywhere, honestly, it applies to really every state in the country. Go look at a congressional map. You want to see a fascinating one of Illinois. Go look at Illinois. You think of Illinois as a solidly blue state and I guess electorally, you're right. You know the governor is always going to be a Democrat. I guess they're right. Go look at a congressional map of Illinois or a precinct map of Illinois where people vote. Illinois is blood red, blood red, it's farm country, wonderful people. Then they're Chicago. It's a little little sliver. California. It is the same way, Oh, California, a bunch of communists in California. No, that's La San Diego, Sacramento, the coastal urban hell holes. That's where that is. Actually, it's probably not fair to call San Diego a hell hole or La, but they're turning it into one anyway. It's the the urban commedye centers. But outside of that red we are not neatly divided east west, north south. We have hostile frankly, I call them now foreign communist city states in our midst We have this in Texas. Doesn't just apply to blue states. We have this in Texas. Yes, Texas overall is read, there's no question about that. But Austin, Texas is as blue as any city in the United States of America. That includes San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago as blue as any city in America is Austin. Austin. There's no law, no communist law. They would not pass in that place. None. It's a different situation here, which makes something like an actual civil war impossible. Now you know, you know what is possible, you finding a good employee. It is possible. It feels impossible because you've been taking ads out in the paper, and you've been asking your friends, and you've you've put a help wanted sign in the door, and all you're getting are dirtballs and turns. Half of them don't even show up for the interview. If by chance, you happen to hire somebody, they're flaking out on you in the first week. I know, I hear it all. This is why ZipRecruiter is number one. ZipRecruiter is here to eliminate that. They are here to make your life easier. They are here to get you that choice employee fast. Whether you're looking for someone seasonal because the holiday's coming up, whether you're looking for some permanent person who's going to help you grow to the next level. Ziprecruiters there there. They're matching technology. It dives deep into all the talent that's already on their website and they practically spoonfeed it to you immediately. You want, you want a cheat code for hiring ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse to your princess band aids. It's mean, I'm listening to the Bible all the way through for the first time in my life. I'm doing it while I work running a bulldozer. Turns out you are quote clean quote If he has lost his hair from the front of his scalp and he has a bald forehead, he is clean. You know that's not very nice, And I don't need you chiming in with him, Chris and agreeing with him. That's not very nice. You know what I thought about. I saw this helmet. I saw an advertisement online. It was his helmet, and I don't know what they did, but the helmet had all these red lights inside of it almost looked like a like a baseball helmet. You see it, Chris, Almost look like a baseball helmet. And I'm sure it's some stupid, gimmicky thing that doesn't work at all. But I had a moment. I had a moment where I saw it, and I thought I should check the price. I didn't. I moved on because I didn't want to give in to temptation. What Chris Chris said is an n it's not having to worry about it. It is. It's fantastic. I'm not complaining. I'm okay with being bald. I knew this was always coming for me. I'm a Kelly. This is how it goes for the Kellys. You're not going to keep your hair. My sons are having a good time at my expense. Dude, you're so bald now, and I've already told them. You know what, Enjoy it, son, you got twenty years left. Enjoy that little map of hippie hair on your head now, because it's going away anyway. Anyway. I enjoy being bald. Here's the thing I think every guy, once you reach a certain age, even if you don't pine for the old days, which everyone knows I don't, I enjoy where I am now. Even if you don't pine for the old days, you wonder every now and then you wonder. I've had a think. I've had this way of thinking before. Not that I was any good at basketball, but I played for years and I have dunked a basketball before in the past. I'm six foot eight. I can't jump, but I'm six foot eight, so that gets you most of the way there. I've had this. I've had this thinking before. In fact, every time I'm buy a basketball court, I think to myself, could I could I steal? It's perfectly natural. And when I'm looking at this bad helmet of hair growth thinging, I know that it's gonna be some horrible ripoff. It's probably made in China that's like designed to melt your mind and steal your data or something like that, like everything else in China. So I know I know it won't work. But part of me thinks to myself, what if I started wearing this baseball helmet of hair growth? And what if I just end up with some thick mop of hair on my head. I don't know why you're rolling your eyes, Chris. You know this is gonna come.
Speaker 2: For you one day. Do you have baldness in your family? You do.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you have any idea how ruthless I'm gonna be when your hair starts falling out on the show. I'm gonna give daily updates. What are you shaking your head for are you going transplant? You're gonna go totally shaved, dang, and I kind of respect that. All Right, we have another hour. Hang on,