Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC, the talk station seven thirty on this Thursday morning, Dan Carolyn for Brian Thomas. One more day, Kevin Gordon'll be here tomorrow morning, and I get to welcome in one of my one of my all time favorite guests, Zeke Arkham, is a prolific poster on different types of social media. I follow him on X but I would imagine or recommend that you follow him just on any social media outlet you possibly can. And Zeke Arkham, it is great to have you back on the radio fifty five KRC. How are you this morning? Thanks for getting up early.
Speaker 2: By the way, You're welcome. You're welcome. How are you, my friend? I'm good to me again.
Speaker 1: I'm good. It's always great to have you on. And I see now you're calling yourself a professional roaster. I love that, because, yes, say someone gets you in your crosshairs, they're gonna get it pretty good.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people tell me don't see the trols. I've seed them just because they're entertainment for me. You know, if you if you come at me, I'm gonna make you pay for it. And I pretty much got a queen record, so I like doing it.
Speaker 1: It is. It is amazing to me how many people choose to come after you, and they do so to their regret, I think eventually, and I'm gonna get to that probably here in a little bit. But let me ask you. You're in the You're in the belly of the beast. You're there in New York and Latitia James that this story that that broke late I guess it was Tuesday night and during the day yesterday and continues on into today about she may have falsified this documentation when it comes to getting mortgage loans pretty much the exact same thing that she went after President Trump for. How is all this playing in New York? I would imagine that this is a pretty big story in your neck of the woods.
Speaker 2: Well, thankfully, I'm on Long Island, which is which is a lot more red than New York City, which thank god, because I'm running out of places to move to. But you know, listen, that old adage, if you come out after the king, you better not miss and she missed. They all did, and Trumps president and I have no problem with him now going okay, well, let's let's turn the lens back on you. Now, let's see what you've got going on, and it terms. You know, she's she lived in a glasshouse, and she threw stones, and now some stones are getting thrown back at her. And I can't wait to see how this develops. You know, I want to see her have to answer now. I want to see her have to paint a test for what she's got going on. So, you know, she she missed, the whole Democrat Party missed. You know, we all knew this was a bogus file to begin with when she went after him from Oar a Lago and there's been absolutely nothing of substance that's come out of that. And I want to see how this hole shapes out and if if she's if she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar, I want to see her pay for it. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The New York Post is having a field day with this. How how much fun is it to uh to to get up every morning and and and find out what the cover of the New York Post is going to be because they are just uh, I mean, they are covering this like nobody's business.
Speaker 2: The Post is a newspaper around here in New York that uh, they lean right, But they get a lot of things wrong, but uh, you know, listen, they their covers are unbeaten, you know, so they're they're they're pretty good with it. And to see her on the cover and she's looking she's got that look in her eye, you know, she's got that uh what I call the crying Jordan's face going on, because just her look as just like what's going on here, you know. So I'm happy to see it. And like I said, you know, if this leads to a trial for her, if this leads to her having to answer for what she's done and videos, if this is turnabout in fair play, like she said, no one is above the law. So I'm all for it. Let's see. I want to see how this develops.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The the the other story we've been talking about this morning is this Senator van Holland, Chris van Holland went down to El Salvador. Uh, you know, pretended that he was going to go down there and meet with the leaders of Al Salvador, go into this prison and get this, you know this kil maar Armando Garcia out of prison and bring him back, bring him back home, he says to to marylynd And, and you were commenting on your social media that you thought it was pretty ridiculous that this is the hill that Democrats are choosing to die on. Well, you know, when it comes to illegals being in this country and this guy being MS thirteen gang member, it is it just it seems to me like it's the biggest blind spot that I've ever seen the Democrats looking at this, that that they want the you know, this guy is representative, representative and emblematic of just the most horrific and horrendous things that could be brought upon American citizens. And yet they're going down and reaching into the muck and the meyer and they want to bring this guy back and hold him up as an example of everything that's wrong with the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a typical Democrat response to anything Trump does. Right, they're going after a gang member, a bona fide gang member, MS thirteen gang member. You know, the last I checked MS thirteen. They're not exactly good people. You know, they don't have to say that. Yeah, it's not like there goal to join their team. You know, they're like, well, what acts of benevolence have you committed? You know, what, what what volunteer work have you done in order to get into MS thirteen. You know they're not, they're not you know, opening up soup kitchens across El Salvador exactly. So the fact that the Democrats, you know, this, this, this, this elected official went to L Salvador. Like, you know, I'm going to make this my mission to go up to the L. Salvadorian government and return with this man so he can lead a productive blacks across America. No, this is this is the hell you're dying on. This is what you want to do now. This is how you choose to spend taxpayer money because you didn't use your own money to get down there. Yeah, you know you you choose to spend taxpayer money to go to another nation to try to demand this person's release. This guy was a horrible person, and but this is typical of Democrats. This is a TDS level that they're at now, and they just make themselves look bad. You know. For me, I'm all board. You know, let's let's get that approval rating for the Democrats down a couple more.
Speaker 1: Not just just so let him keep digging. You don't want to stop them from digging. Just let him let him keep digging there. They're they're you know, they're going the way we want them to go, So why stand in their way if they're going to do that? Zeke, let me ask you a hold on real quick. We got to get to a quick break here in a little uh weather update, and we will continue on the other side with my buddy Zeke Arkham on fifty five KRC. The talk stays fifty five KRC. Hello, fifty five KRC the talk station, continuing our conversation with my buddy Zeke Arkham and Uh. Zeke Arkham. Let me ask you this. One of the things you've been commenting on a lot, is this case involving Camarado Carmelo, Anthony Uh and Austin Metcalf. First of all, how did this case reach the celebrity status that it has in your opinion? And then this news that came out yesterday that this family has raised so much money on I guess GoFundMe that that they are now living in a house, renting a house in a gated community. They've got a brand new car. What kind of signaling is this it's going on from this family to I guess, I guess their supporters. What's up with this case?
Speaker 2: I legitimately have no idea, Dan, I wish I could tell you, but I'm just seeing a lot of ugliness coming out of it from both sides, From all sides. Honestly, You've got black folks who are raising this person as some sort of pariah, you know, on their behalf, saying that this is you know, this is the hill they want to die on, so to speak. You've got the right meaning people who are now trying to raise this as as their person now. And you know, it's just it's going back and forth, and there's a lot of ugly use coming out of it. I don't know what the facts are. I'm hearing different things about when the house was leased or when the when the car was brought. So I'm I'm sort of taking a stance now. Well, I'm gonna take back and I'm gonna wait for the sax to come out, because you know, I want to see exactly what happened. I wanted to see exactly what the testimony is. I want to see exactly, you know, just what the story is, what the whole story is. But I stand by what I said when I said Judges shouldn't be activists, And I don't know if Bill should ever be lowered, especially when you have a dead body. You know, you have someone who brought a weapon to a track meet and used it. Whether he was a good kid before that or not, you know, he's still put a weapon to a track meet. And you know, if it was a shoving match, if it was if it was a fight that happened, you still have someone who died. You still have a kid who didn't get to get home with his parents. So you know, I don't think the judge should have Lord Dale. I don't you know. But you know, like I said, let's see what happens with this, and let's see what the whole story is before we all start getting emotional about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you if you look at the media, at least as I look at the media coverage on this, it certainly is apparent to me would.
Speaker 2: Highre part to demonize Austin Metcalf. You know, they've been handling Carmel Anthony from what I've seen with kid gloves. But like I said, you've got obdess for me from both sides, because this is this has definitely been a racially charged event. I make the point on another interview where I said, but the biggest tragedy of all is that if both kids have been black, this wouldn't been covered. This just would have been another This just would have been another incident that happens. So I mean, you're looking at, you know, two families now whose lives will be changed for the rest of their lives now, and you're looking at two students who their lives will be changed. And you're looking at one student who he's not going to have life. You know, you're looking at another student who is going to pay the consequences for what he did. And he made a bad decision one day and he's gonna pay for it. So you know, like I said, I want I want to see how the trial holds out. I want to see what stats come out. I want to see what happens. And but you know, I say that both sides, this is not the hill to die on. This is not the hill now to get out, you know, the worst, to put the worst of of of our representation, of our representation and our representatives in front. So you know, like I said, just let's see what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one thing you post about quite frequently is is your daughter and the way you are trying to raise her and bring her up, and you know, have the have the values that you have and the things that you want to be instilled in her. And it's amazing to me how much constant criticism that people have because of the way you talk about It's obviously obviously how much you love her and care about her, but it's amazing to me the amount of criticism that people have when you talk about the things that you think that are important and the way that she ought to be brought up. I just I just, you know, again, where do people get off thinking that they have uh, you know, some some some right of way to come at you for talking about the way you want to raise your daughter.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's why, you know what I probably say it. Yes, I am indoctrinating my daughter. It's not it's not the teacher's job at her school to indoctrinate her. It's not the teacher's job at her school to try to, you know, move her in one direction or another. No, I'm her parents, between my wife and I to to raise her up the way we think she should be brought up and raise her up with our values. Yes, I'm one hundred percent saying that. Absolutely, that's that's what we're doing. You know, we we have a chance to send her to a Christian academy and their values reflect ours. And yes, we're going to do everything we can to try to get her into the school because we like her brought up a certain way. And when people go, will you know you're doctoring her? Yeah? Well yeah, that's our job as parents. You know, it's not is not our job to just kind of just leave her out there and be wild. No, we want her to to reflect what we what we what we what we follow, So you know, I say it undershamedly. Yeah, yeah, I'm one hundred percent doing that. And if you have a problem with that, there is literally nothing you can do about it. So cry more.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you're you're leading by example and uh and I think that, uh, you know, that's probably one of the very best things you can do. And uh, if more people were following you and looking at what you did, I think, you know this, the world in general would be a better place. So Zeke, if people want to follow you, I know I'm following you on X. Where else can people find you?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: On social media.
Speaker 2: You can find me at Zeke Ukham z e e k A r k h A m over on X and over on Instagram, and I just invade the TikTok world just like Trump did. But I'm over there as real Zeke Ukham, so yeah, you can find me. I'm I'm branching out into a further social media site. So yeah, that's all my social media.
Speaker 1: Real Zeke Arkham on the TikTok. Zeke, I appreciate the time as always, man. Always great to have you on. Great talking to you. Tell everyone in the family. I said, hey, and have yourself a great weekend, my friend. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Zeke Arkham and make sure you follow him on social media. You'll be glad you did. Seven eight fifty five k RC The talk station