Speaker 1: Everything is happening so quick that my heart trembles because I'm like, God, what's the rush? And then I felt like the Lord said, why don't you ask that to Moses when the Israelite nations chasing him? What's the rush? Get across the sea? The enemy's coming after the youth, after the young adults? So why is this not planned? Aheads? People plan for this kind of stuff for a year, and we have about one month and not even in some cases. But we're trusting the Lord the best we can, and we're gonna we're believing. So thank you for everybody who's joining. And if you're filling out your name to volunteer, I'm gonna tell you're gonna be as blessed as us. So thank you for serving us. Thanks for serving the young adults and believing with us. There's a little handouts, four by four or four by five inch handouts. Why don't you take a few and believe that God's going to give somebody to you for you to give that too. Like a young adult. You're gonna come across somebody say hey, this is for you. You need to be there. Okay, okay, I'm not gonna take up any more time on that, just because if you're a young adult, you're gonna be there Saturday night. I believe it that God's just gonna draw you in. But I have a message on my heart and it's burning in there, and I'm totally excited to share this message. Oh Lord, I think that some of us here may or may not have a partial heart attack when this unfolds. But I just asked, bear with me. I'm praying that God gives you grace. It's gonna be a lot of fun. And if you think you know, you don't know, just get ready. Okay, I'm just gonna dive in. Ready. Thank you Father for your goodness. God. I thank you that this morning is your more and that we live for you. And I ask for all of our hearts just to be open to whatever you have to say in Jesus' name. Amen. So I have a topic today and it's the Mind of Christ, the Mind of Christ, and I'm gonna go into Ephesians. I'm gonna be there for a little bit, but I want to read something straight up out of Ephesians chapter one, verse three. He can put that on the screen. All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us? I want you to catch that. He didn't say who will bless us? He didn't say who might bless us. He didn't even say who won't bless us? He said who has? Say? Has he has blessed us? With? What? Let's find out?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on, I hear you, Dennis, Thanks my man, all of them.
Speaker 3: Who has blessed us with every say.
Speaker 1: Every every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
Speaker 3: Come on, end of sermon, Praise the Lord.
Speaker 1: Let's go. We got this. That's good enough. Come on, somebody say, Amen, We've been blessed with everything that God has to offer because of our union with him. Is this making sense? Good? I feel like for some it's not making sense. Come on, now, somebody knows what's coming. He's been raptured. No. Has anybody seen this who has never seen something like this in their life? Good? I'm gonna tell you exactly what this is. This is what we're talking about. This is every blessing in the heavenly realms right here right in front of us. This is making is this is not making sense. I gotta I gotta do a demonstration. So right here in front of me is everything that God has to offer to someone who is united with Christ. All right, let's unpack this. So this for those that don't know, does something amazing. Let's go to the next verse. Or yep, here we go verse eight.
Speaker 2: He has showered, showered, not dribbled, showered his kindness, Oh, along with all wisdom and understanding.
Speaker 1: Next verse. Ever since I heard of your strong faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for God's people everywhere, I have not stopped thanking God for you, and I pray for you constantly for what asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, you ready to give you spiritual wisdom insight that you might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts come on. Somebody will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope that He has given to those He has called. This is a word over you, his holy people, come on, and his rich and glorious inheritance. This is a good word. I'm gonna stop here for just a second. We might go through the ceiling. That's okay. This is the word of God over those who would believe you are a holy people, and not only that, you are His rich, oh and glorious inheritance. When God looks at you, he sees his inheritance. When you look at God, you're like, I'm inheriting the kingdom. This is coming to me, I'm inheriting the sonship. But when he's looking at you, he's actually seen the opposite. He's inheriting you, and he's privileged with your presence. Oh, somebody's getting delivered right now, I'm telling you all right. Next verse, I also pray, Oh, come on, it gets better, Lord Jesus, helpless God. I also pray that you'll be able to understand the incredible greatness of God's power for all of those who believe in him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ. Next verse, that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God's right hand. Now, he, Jesus, is far above any ruler, authority, power, or leader or anything else, not only in this world but in the world to come. Next verse, For he has raised us up from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms. Because we are united with Christ Jesus. Come on, somebody say, Amen, this is the ladder and it's this is whose heart's beating right now? Your heart's probably beating faster than mine, believe it or not. This is amazing. So let me go put this somewhere. Who I'm just kidding, it's stuck up. I think it's stuck on something. Give me a second. Is that a net? I can't even see it? What is there? A net? Hold on? I wish there it goes? All right? Whose heart just got done beating faster? This is gonna be a TikTok. I promise somebody's gonna say, pastor, some person brought a crazy ladder to the church. All right, So there we have it. Come on, Praise the Lord. Wipe your sweat off your forehead. What is that? No, there's no bar. That was like a little net that you can't even see. Praise the Lord. Thank you Lord for being with me. Can you matchine? S amen? End of sermon. Let's just go home now I'm kidding. All right, Well, so what we have, let's let's dial it back in. So here we have the ladder of God, and this is everything that God has to offer. To us because we are united with Christ Jesus, and every every step that we take is another level. I want to quickly go to John chapter one. Did you know that Jesus utilized this ladder? Jesus utilized this ladder. I'm gonna I'm gonna go through a quick story. When Jesus got baptized, revival broke out, and disciples just started forming all around him. Andrew comes, Andrew brings his brother Peter, Philip comes, Philip brings Nate. And when Philip goes to Nathaniel, he say, listen, Nathaniel, you've got to come. We have found the one that Moses and the prophets talked about. His name is Jesus, son of Jacob, from Nazareth. Nathaniel he goes Nazareth. Can anything good come out of Nazareth? And all the meanwhile, Jesus sees this in the realm of the spirit. I want you to see something verse forty seven of chapter one. As they approached Jesus, Jesus said, now here is a genuine son of Israel, a man of complete integrity. What is Jesus doing? This is what he's doing some of you about He get really nervous. What did Jesus do? He stepped into the spirit realm to grab a word of wisdom and said, here is he's never met Nathaniel, never what is he tapping into. He's tapping into something divine granted to him by the spirit of God. Watch the next verse. How did you know about me, Nathaniel asked. Jesus replied, what did again? What did Jesus do? Even higher? Jesus says, nope, go back, said I could see you under the fig tree before Philip found you. What did he do? He tapped into the Word of knowledge? Next verse. Then Nathaniel exclaimed, Rabbi, you are the son of God, the King of Israel. Next verse, Jesus asked him, do you believe just because I told you what I've seen under the fig tree? I'm telling you what the people all around you are waiting for you to get on your ladder because they're gonna believe once you give them things. From there, you will see greater things than this. Next verse, then he said, I tell you the truth. All all, Oh, come on, I tell you the truth. You will all see heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the son of Man. Hold up, he is the one that is the stairway between heaven and Earth. Hold up a second. What you're telling me is that the one that we access all the blessings through this one. His name is Jesus. Yes, his name is Jesus, and he is available to absolutely everyone. You know what the challenge is. I'll tell you what it is. When you when you hear the gospel truth about Jesus. This is what happens. You believe in your heart and you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord. So you've stepped on to the ladder of faith, and this is called salvation. You know what an issue comes? You need a breakthrough in the finances. I'll tell you what you need to do. You need to go higher, say go higher. What happens when you go higher. There's a different perspective. There's something else that you can see when you're a little bit higher and you get a breakthrough. You know what happens when we get our breakthrough. For a lot of us, thank you God for that breakthrough. I'm good with my salvation. I got the money that I needed. Praise what you got? Sick?
Speaker 3: I need a healing. Oh, Lord Jesus, please help me.
Speaker 1: I need to see clearly, I need faith to believe for healing. And then boom, you got a breakthrough. And then you're like, thank you God for that breakthrough. I'll just I'll just be right here. And then all of a sudden, you need a family member that needs a healing, a deliverance or something. You're like, God, give me your vision, give me your perspective. I need to see. And God gives you whatever you're asking for, because he's a faithful God and he will rant to you what you're requesting.
Speaker 3: But so many times we get our answer because we.
Speaker 1: Use God for ourselves instead of partnering with God for the things that he wants, because we are seated in heavenly places, yet we are His habitation on earth, and this isn't necessarily meant to be used, but to be partnered with for life. So what happens is all of a sudden we're at work and somebody's asking, well, I have a family member and they're just dealing with depression. What do I need? And so many times we get off the ladder and we're telling them what we think in the natural, Well, you know, you should just maybe create some distance and you know, and just put up boundaries and you know, and maybe just be careful with him, you know, and just you know, watch your back. You know, they can stab you in the back, and we give them a natural wisdom. But what they're asking for is what is the Lord? What is the mind of Christ? Say so, when somebody comes to you, this is what you shoot. Give me a moment. I need to go to places I haven't been before, to believe with people who I have not believed before. I need to touch heaven until Heaven comes to earth. I need something from this place. Listen, if you're worried about me being on my ladder, you're on your own ladder right now, living a life. And I'm telling you what you might think, this one's shaky, but you got to look at your own because I'm telling you there's answers for this earth that are only found in the people who will choose to believe in the living God. And I'm asking you this morning, will you believe in.
Speaker 3: The God who raised Christ.
Speaker 1: From the dead and that same spirit lives in you. Here's what we do, though, here's.
Speaker 3: What we do. Thank you Jesus for my salvation thank you God. I don't need anything else.
Speaker 1: And then what we do, we've become professional observers. We're down here, we're like, thank you God for my salvation. Nobody's gonna take me from visity. Praise the Lord. Ain't know a devil, ain't gonna do. Thank you God, higher, higher levels, higher devils. I ain't gonna go there. I don't need that. But then we see people up there and we're like, oh, they're stumbling up there. Oh, God's called me to be a discerner. What are you discerning from? What place are you discerning from? I'll tell you what the true place of discernments found up there. God forbid us become critical of each other and judge each other's lives, motives, and we live before God. Why should we have division in the church and judge each other amongst where we think we are? It's all him. He's listen. Christ is the foundation. Christ is the destination. He is the purpose of where we're going. He is the vision, He is the and he is the reward. He is everything. We don't judge each other based on our own lives. So when we stand here about this thing from TMU, No, I'm kidding. So I bet you we got at least two people in here who are waiting for this and he fail so they can have a story. Uh yo, I don't want that story either. We're not gonna have that story. Praise the Lord. What happens is when we stand here and become critical of everyone else, we actually actually subvert the actual move of God in our life, because we all have a ladder. It could be different sizes, it could be different heights, it could be different places. God gives to each according to their own abilities. And listen, when you sit in a place of just me, myself and I and what God has to do for me and the things that I need, the prayers I need, the answers I need, we don't fulfill the call and the mission of God that he's calling us higher. Eat it up there already, guys, we're already up there. And when we stand and just be comfortable lives and just live according to our own abilities, we make gods unto ourselves. We do it. It's like you receive Jesus because you've incorporated him into your life, but you haven't laid down your life for him. You've received salvation, but this is kind of how you live, if I may, this is the world right here, right here, this is how we live. We know we're saved, but you know we just dabble in, dabble into some worldly things, dabble in with some sin. That's why you need restored life ten times pastor they're not hearing it the first time, telling you sorry, Restored life is happening. And on Thursday if you need to comfort the ton time. There's no shame in that. But just listen, listen, believe. So what happens is we're stuck in a place and we're we're blocking the way of God because we're so stuck in thinking that it's just for us. God saved you for himself. You are his possession. We've become so friends with God that we've we've forgot that he's a master and he's a lord. So we've welcomed his move in our life. We've we've welcomed his his salvation, the financial breakthrough, the healing, the freedom in our mind. We've we've welcomed everything He has for us. But once we go to higher places and God's asking, well, would you allow the nword transformation to move to the exterior We're like, we're just gonna cruise in this comfortable place because it's just it's comfortable. That's literally what it is. There's it's very simple. It's just comfortable. You don't affect anybody. You don't You don't touch anybody's life. You just kind of live because you've put something on yourself, a label that the world said you're just this kind of person. That's not you're calling. I'm not talking about everybody going out and reaching people for Jesus. I'm talking about you and your workplace elevating to higher places. I'm talking about you if you feel like you called the government, not sitting there and just filing away papers, but actually calling to a place of influence. I'm talking about you who are in the education realm, that you wouldn't just sit there and do as you're told and just sit there as a person that's filling a void, but that you would partner with the Lord to see what God's saying, the mind of Christ at the top, what he wants to deliver to your region, to your school, to your area. I'm talking about family, that you wouldn't just believe for salvation, that you would believe that your family is meant to leave a legacy for the Kingdom of God on earth that we would demonstrate Heaven on earth. I'm talking about all the spheres of influence, even in the even those that would go and go into different religions and be as an apologist for Christ and come and bring people in. Come on. This is all available to us. But you know, we're just good with believing, having a comfortable life. Make sure all of our meeds are met, and God forbid anybody's healed, or God forbid anybody needs a healing, Well, we'll go to that realm. We'll pray a little bit more. If we need some guidance in any other way, maybe we'll step up a higher, but we'll always come back down. And I'm not trying to shame anybody. I'm just saying this thing is available to all. And it's not just higher levels, higher devils. The higher the level you go, the greater his presence. Do you get to see facets of Him and be one with Him in ways that you never were before. I'm telling you, and I would probably I would probably suggest the higher the levels, the weaker the devils, because there's realms, there's things you can see that they're just powerless. They have nothing, have nothing. Notice how every time God wanted to speak to Moses, Moses had to go to a place of his presence, and primarily in the beginning, he would be up on a mountain. When Jesus went to pray, he went up on a mountain, he went up to a place. He ascended to a place to go and be with the Lord. So if I were to put this ladder up there, there's actually a platform that I could stand on with the Lord wants. I'm not gonna do this just because you know there could be difficulties. But if I were to put the ladder, the Lord wants us to climb, ascend, habitat with God, be with him, and then come back down and release the Kingdom of Heaven on this earth. Come on. It's way more than just salvations. That's a big part of it. It's way more than that, though. It's to be the Kingdom of God on this earth. To be his answer. You are the best that God has here, the best. You're the only ones with direct access to Him. You're the only ones. Don't wait for anybody else. If God puts you into business and there's things that God speaking to you and asking you to build it. Don't wait for somebody else. God's calling you to it. If God's put you into a different place and or he's called you to even to the house, and he's calling you to serve, serve with all your heart, do it. Go to the places that God's calling you to and come down with his answers. Wow, no casualties, Praise the Lord. Pastor Joel thought I was joking when that thing wasn't that would have been a story. Well. Philippians two five says you must have the same mind or attitude of Christ. That's an invitation. That's saying, well, you could be here. You're like, well, we're not Jesus. Well, you kind of are on this earth. You're a Christian. You know what a Christian is is a Christian christ Christ, not Christian Christ. You're a little christ like one. You are like him. You are the You are the body of Christ. You are the extension of His kingdom on this earth. You are the answer. I'm gonna declare that truth until you believe you are his answer. It's you. It's nobody else, nobody's waiting to fill that voice. You could be ten years old in this room. You're his answer. Everybody has that. If you believe in him, you got the ladder and it's extended all the way extend it. It's your privilege, your authority, and your right to go as high as he's calling you. This journey that my wife and I went on trying to have a baby. MANI you guys know it. We always believe in the ladder, right, We always know that God's the answer. He's everything. And you know, even when they diagnose me infertile, I mean, they said, broh, you're so bad that you make infertile people look good. And that's that's how bad it was. And I'm like, well, all right then I'm gonna go pray. What did I do? I said, God, this is what the world's saying. But what are you saying? Oh, Okay, there's a victory, there's a breakthrough. Thank you God, God. I'm just believing. While I'm walking this earth, I saw what you saying. God, there's a breakthrough coming my way. There's an answer coming my way. There's a healing come in my way. I'll believe it with all my heart. Another negative report, Father, what are you saying? God, he's given me the privilege. Oh, not only is there a breakthrough, but with the enemy man for evil, it'll be turned into a blessing. And what he stole he'll have to repay. Oh, my God, Father, I thank you for a breakthrough in this. I'll thank you. Not only will I have a breakthrough, but this breakthrough is gonna be so powerful. It's gonna break the enemies back in the name of Jesus, all this stuff. And then sometimes my wife will be like, what is going on? Do you still think it's gonna happen. I'd have to say, give me a moment. As we answer so quickly, give me a moment. Father, I thank you for all your promises. God, what else are you saying? Yep, the breakthrough is coming. It's it's just on the horizon. I don't know how long it's gonna take. I don't know when it's gonna happen, but I can see it and it's coming, just like Elijah saw the cloud and it's coming. You better start running. I remember telling her, Actually, I told her like many times over years. I said, Babe, I don't know when it's gonna happen. I don't know how it's gonna happen, but it's coming, and when it comes, it's gonna flood in Jesus' name. And that's what we held onto because we have an answer in Christ. So when people around you come to you, they're like, Hey, I don't know how to solve this issue with the computers at workplace. Can you help give me a moment? Oh God, I I have no idea what computers even are, but I know all the answers are found in you. Oh I have to press the delete button. Hey, how about you just try this? How did you do that? The ladder? Let me tell you about it. There's a first wrong right here, and it's for everybody who wants to come in. It's called salvation, and it's only by the Lamb of God. So BEAUTIFULM gonna ask the worship team to come up. Is this making sense? My prayer in my heart is that the impression of this ladder would be engraved into your minds and into your soul for you to understand what's available, what's accessible to you in the Kingdom. Too many times we're living and we're going about our business, and we're so concerned about our life. And I'll tell you what God can simplify real quick. Just come up a little bit higher. You know, when the plane is flying and there's just so much turbulence, right, and especially when you're going up and there's a thick clouds you're going through, and sometimes you're going up, you're flying right, and then it goes shoo, and everybody's soul says Jesus, I'm ready, you know, or some are like Jesus, forgive me now, I'm ready, and then it goes shoo, and then you're like, oh, Lord Jesus, and you don't realize how how strong you're holding onto things and your bones are breaking. But anyway, there's that turbulence, and a lot of times you're the only one that's choosing to live in that turbulence. God's giving you wings like eagles that you would soar up above to see where the end of the storm is, so that when you have to go back down, you have hope, you have a vision, you have a future, you know where you're headed, and there's people that you can see that over their life. Joe was telling me right before this, he said, you know what Roman, he said, when you guys were going through that challenge and that hardship. There was people who were going up and down that ladder for you. Oh yeah, I know, it's time for us to do that. It's time for us to arise, to let go, like Paul continues to say in Philippians, says, letting go of things of the past, pressing forward to what lies ahead. Letting go, come on, let go of the sin, let go the selfishness, let go of that person, let them go. Bless those who persecute you. I'm gonna ask you to stand if the Destiny team can come help, just gently, if you can. That word of letting go, I felt like the Lord is the Lord's just going to be in a really into our hearts. Things that we have to let go of that could even be opportunities you made up yourself. God never called you to things, and he's asking you to let it go, and it could be super successful thing that you're doing to I don't know, but he's gonna tell you. So we're about to go into some worship and I'm going to ask you if you can hang for a little bit, just be in his presence, let him do a work that's transformative to your being. To who you are. It's the most precious thing that can happen. To walk out of these doors just a bit more free, just a bit more hopeful, just a bit more delivered, just a bit more healed, just a bit more transformed. Come on, we're rubbing on each other, some of you, some of you are in places you want to be, and some just you're stuck and you don't know what. Just come pray with somebody. There's a breakthrough happening. Pray over you, Father, Thank you for your goodness God, that you're just gonna do the work of the Holy Spirit. Right now. God, I just I see all of us on this ladder right now, and I just see you terrified. But you're taking steps of faith and you're going up and you're saying, God, I'm gonna trust you. You're my foundation, You're my journey, You're you're my destination, You're my reward God, and I'm just gonna trust you with all my heart. And if I fall, I'm gonna fall for the livery of God. And if I get there, I'm gonna get there for the glory. I'm not even gonna think about it. I'm just gonna trust your way. I'm gonna trust your word. Father, thank you for that. And Jesus name. Come on, just be gonna lift your voice with me and prayer. Come on, just be going to declare things. Come on, lift it up with me and Jesus name. Turn up the music just a little bit. Father, I thank you for stirrings Holy Spirit. I'm asking you they would come and blow through this room with your spirit, with your prayers. Come on, lift your voices a little bit higher. Come on, we're a house of prayer. Don't be afraid of who's on your left or your right. Come on, the power and the presence of God is coming and break things. Come on in Jesus name. God, there's callings that are being rebirthed. Come on, you've been, You've been ten steps higher, and God's saying it's time to come back up, my child. Come on. There's things that God's breaking up. And I see even chains on some people's legs holding them down to lower rungs of the ladder. And God's breaking those chains in Jesus' name. And there's a freedom that's happening. Come on, there's a self images being broken off right now in Jesus name. You thought for so long you couldn't. That's because that was a lie that you kept repeating in your mind. And the Lord has given you a new thing to repeat in your mind. You're gonna hold the lies captive, and truths are gonna begin to establish who you are, and the Lord truths about your identity. Come on, there's a freedom that's in this room. And Jesus Mighty name. Now, if you're in the room and you need a partner with somebody, I'm asking you to come out of your seat, come and meet with somebody in the front. If you need to, just get here to the very front and kneel down before the Lord. Do what you gotta do. But I'm telling you do not allow the enemy to rob you from what God wants to take you to today. In the name of Jesus