Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge listeners to New York Corners. If Justin Bieber sees our pole question his favorite donuts are Tim?
Speaker 2: Tim Harton? Yes, I know that.
Speaker 1: That's Brian Reynolds Welson to you. Hey, uh this guy?
Speaker 3: I want the name? Are you known? Call me Tim?
Speaker 1: Hey Tim?
Speaker 3: Good morning brother and friend.
Speaker 1: Good morning, three time hall of famer going for win number three today? Right? Yes, sir? And your music really loud? Okay, I'll fix that.
Speaker 2: He too loud?
Speaker 1: Too old? You're taking his baby ears like me? You taking on Rick this morning? Hey Rick? What's going on? Guys? Rick? I should say, welcome back? Chili said you played this year already? Yes, sir, Well, how do you get through?
Speaker 3: Just keep all trying, man, keep on.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me that these other people that are complaining that haven't played yet this year, they're not trying as hard as you.
Speaker 2: Rick said it, and.
Speaker 1: And some would say they're not rock hard like you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: Rock which rids with Nick. Yes, what are you offering up as a price today, mom, y'all?
Speaker 2: I have a four pack of VIP passes to the very first Anial Texas monthly Taco Fest, which is happening tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rick and Tim v I p at Taco Fest one of the biggest tickets. I mean right there under Metallica this week. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Rick, did you have any success when you were on four months ago? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I played three games. I was a not a pineapple.
Speaker 1: Pineap not a pineapple. Yeah. I think you're a swinger. Yeah, I get it. Rick's a swinger. Oh dear lord, it must be fun. All right, here we go, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Swing and Rick and the one they call Tim?
Speaker 3: What month starts with the letter? Oh?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 3: October?
Speaker 1: I see, I was. I thought it was October. I thought it was.
Speaker 3: October.
Speaker 1: I didn't think we had a month that started with educated people may call it that. All right, Tim's on the board. Still I think there is no October. It's October. Next question, Rick, swinging? Rick, I need you to step it up, bro. Yeah, what is the only food that can never go bad? Okay? What you got on that? Guys? Most making a bad face?
Speaker 2: Rick was louder.
Speaker 1: I thought Tim was that that Rick edged him out. Rick, answer, Rick, I need an answer in three two? What what I can tell you from first hand experience? I've eaten some stale cereal? Yes, we all have eaten some stale cereal. Jesus Christ put a little ziplock on the top of that thing, the one they called Tim. He's a smart guy. What's the only food that can never go bad or spoil?
Speaker 3: It's mullan her real questions again, honey, honey.
Speaker 1: And I always go to that. I always go back to that fun fact. They found honey in King Touch Soon.
Speaker 3: He was still good? Yes, that was Rick? Hung up fresh?
Speaker 1: Did he really got a swinging party to go to?
Speaker 2: They have? Honey there?
Speaker 1: I'm sure. Tim.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Not only are you a winner, you get to play again. I've got a four pack of VIP passes for Texas monthly Taco Fest happened in tomorrow, Discovery Green. You're eating tacos VIP style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a uh the hell of a prize for sure.
Speaker 1: Alright, Tim, hang on for me. Looks like he's going to carry through the weekend and come back and join us on Monday.