Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America Welcome Wednesday after him in the christ Did I guess there was one hundred and fifteen million Americans traveling at our half listening to our gulca tones this Wednesday afternoon. Thither and pro and the weather's coming may have on later Steve Rawley to talk about what's going to happen tonight and tomorrow. But until then, there was a big news conference this morning about about ten a m. A couple hours ago, and of course Brian Hamrick of the Power of Five was there asking most of the questions and Brian Hamrick welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing Brian, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Can you give the American people, first of all, set the scene? Where was it, Who was there? What were their parameters if any?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they had These were the spokespersons for OH Dot. It was Matt Bruening and Kathleen Fuller with at their headquarters up in Lebanon. So that's where they did this today. That's the kind of odd. It almost looks like green glass building up there. So they just wanted to try and give an update on when the timeline, and that's what everybody the real main question is when is this thing going to reopen? And so they told us today that their crystal ball says they can have this thing open by early March. So a lot of that dependent on the materials. That's what they were really waiting to know. That Apparently the way this bridge was built, you know, despite interchangeable parts being discovered, you know, a couple of centuries ago, we didn't do that with this bridge. In the nineteen seventies when they built it. They built this thing, it was everything was custom on it. So now the parts that are damage are also customed. So now they've got to go back and you know to the nineteen seventies and reseit and remake all these custom pieces. And that's what they didn't know. How long will it take to get those They're saying those should be delivered in January. The demolition will be done by then. It starts tomorrow and they'll be ready to start rebuilding in in January. Now, they did say there are a couple of factors, you know, you know, there could still be you know, problems with you know, construction when it goes up in the big wog card is the weather. So if the weather cooperates and everything, and they do have some downtime planned in this March reopening, but and they think they can get it done by then. But they also left the caveat that it could be you know, could be a little longer. But that's the best kind of rough estimate that they have right now.
Speaker 1: Brian hemric I watched some of the news conference and a question was asked, maybe by you, how come this is like the Prince Spence Bridge. The fire there took place in twenty twenty, there was a collision on the bridge. All hell broke loose. It took six weeks from the accident until reopening the BS bridge. Why is this taking many months?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, part of it is what they said is because those two far things had they had two things in common, fire and it was a bridge, and they said other than that, there was nothing that was similar. Again, the biggest part of this is trying to get these custom made steel beams. Here's the other thing. They're in competition. You know, all those major floods down at Tennessee and North Carolina, they're still rebuilding everything down there. They're in competition with that region for the resources for this steel and that sort of thing, right and the people that make this. So there's sort of a backlog right now, and a lot of it because of the floods. You know, we don't usually get into where we think about, well, that happened in a different part of the country and that was months ago. We're still rebuilding. So that's part of the effort here. And then again the idea that these pieces are not something you can just you know, order up and they come to you like you're you know, getting the Bengals jersey off of Amazon. It's going to take some time to get these things manufactured.
Speaker 1: And part of what Kathleen said was there are seven beams that are four hundred and fifty feet long, seven specially designed curve properly beams, and there's thousands. Didn't there's thousands of steel plates. Explain that to Tony Benner because he's all pissed off about going back and forth to Boone County as you are. So we got thousands of steel plates, We got seven four and fifty foot long beams. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well it is. That's the part. I mean, this was a very destructive fire. In fact, they said, you know that there was a serious danger of collapse when this thing, you know, in the early part of it, they got the shoring towers up to when I ask them, could it still collapse, they couldn't give you one hundred percent that it wouldn't, you know, So they think that they've mitigated that danger right now. But you know, the way they put it was anything's possible, but we think we have it, you know, under control, that that's not going to happen with those multiple shoring towers that they have under here. But this was a very destructive fire and the Lynx. The way they explained that is there were seven beams. There's more than five hundred and fifty two feet of steel beam, like those giant steel beams that have to be replaced in this thing. So it's a lot of steel, it's a lot of material. And that doesn't count all those places that they have to do. And it also doesn't count the demolition. There's a two hundred and twenty four page document just to tell how to take the concrete up on this thing. I'm like, this gotta be the warm piece of concrete. Bridge demolition two hundred and twenty four pages. You know, I don't think I've read a novel that long. I don't really read. I don't even when the ones with pictures are really the only ones I read those. So I that doesn't county.
Speaker 1: But so, so you're saying, forget about the steel beams, the thousands of connecting plates. There's total twenty four pages with diagrams and schematics how to properly remove the concrete which is about eight inches thick on top of the bridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, Yeah, it's two hundred and twenty four pages of how to just do the demolition project on the concrete alone. That didn't count the steel or anything. Uh, that's just how to do the concrete. So and that's they have that now because that's one of the first things they're gonna have to do. They start with that tomorrow or rather Friday, they will start with the de Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: What about the northbound lanes. I find myself every now and then in Northern Kentucky. I love to go in there, meeting Rob Sanders and meeting other lawyers in Northern Kentucky, and then I come back on four to seventy one north. There's only one lane that's blocked. Am I When I was on four to seventy one coming north on the Big Back Bridge, I have the thought of my mind, is this going to collapse? Is there any any way that the other northbound lanes are affected by all the work now to be done on the southbound?
Speaker 2: Well they said they've had the bridge inspectors out there, and they've looked at all that, and and they're really the real damy. The only real damage was to the was to the the other bridge, the south Brown part of this destructure. They're they're confensed that the other parts say so, there's been really no talk of that since early you know, when they shut that down initially.
Speaker 1: You know, I talked to Dean Gregory at the Boathouse Montgomery Boat at Montgomery and Boathouse. They're not happy at all. And I can't imagine but all the businesses and residences over there, this has caused total havoc and confusion. As far as the uh, the cost of this thing. I think you asked that question or someone did, Yeah, I get yeah, And do they have a budget to do this?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the way it works for today. They don't know how much it's going to cost. They just said into the millions. We don't know. They did address this that they said that what they hope to do, Odock's going to put the bill to begin with. And then they said, because the governor's declared this an emergency, that they will be able to apply for some federal funds to hopefully get reimbursed. But right now it's going to go to Odots.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: You know, but it's going to be who knows how many millions, millions of dollars this is going to cost.
Speaker 1: On the issue of the cause and the placement of the place set there, it was either a Channel five or nine. Had the old Cincinnati Recreation Commissioned chairman on. He's an old guy, had to be in his seventies, and he was saying, but why did you put it there? And he said, well, it was shaded, and if it was wet, you know, it was better, and it was kind of out of the way at the time, and et cetera. And recycled tires, you know, if those things burned, they burned forever. By the way, recycled plastic the same thing. But he said, I'm pretty sure, he said, we passed it through state officials and it wasn't on the list of prohibited items. Did that come up at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they did say that they looked at this. You know, they got a note from the Federal Highway Administration a few years ago. And it's been an ongoing concern because they've had fires. They had one in a Los Angeles that burned up a bridge there because they had things stored underneath of it, and we're talking about like palettes and two being and out in Californi. It was like they had cars and junk, look like people have been living there and all kinds of stuff. And then they had another one that atlanted and it was very similar, things piled right to the roof. And so when they got this notice from the Federal Highway Administration that said, hey, look for things like this, take those things out, they said they didn't find them things like that. They found the tractor they showed us. They found some palettes. It was stuck, you know, stacked up almost to the top of one. So they found some of that and they removed it. But they saw this and no, it didn't raise a red flag. Nobody brought it up, they said, nobody. They said it didn't they said, didn't somebody just say, hey, this is more material? And I asked them specifically, this, this looks like more material than the stuff that you did remove. Didn't that, you know, trigger a red flag in anyone's mind? And Nick there was no. They couldn't find anything that this might be a problem, so they didn't remove it.
Speaker 1: It's for those who may not know, this is a large replica steamboat, a eighty A compliant made of recycled plastic. And underneath that was a flooring of recycled tires. And if you've ever I know Tony Benner used to be in the recycled tire business. If you start a tire fire somewhere in Boone County, that damn thing will burn for months, because all a tire is is oil products, that's all it is. R And so this facility had fifty by one hundred feet of four inch deep recycled rubber, recycled tires so that if some kid fell down, he didn't scrape his knee. And so this was a disaster waiting to happen. If a homeless guy had a started a fire there on a cold, rainy night underneath the bridge. But no one in government said, boy, that could be a problem because it wasn't on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it wasn't on the list. And I think they hit you know, was just it was disguised as a as a harmless you know basically, and you know, I think we we tend to see things instead of seeing it as a problem a stacked pilewoo number. They thought it was a toy and and it didn't. It's how didn't you know it's it's it was like a trojan horse. It didn't rattle any alarms that it should have really done.
Speaker 1: Well as far as go ahead, I find.
Speaker 2: One thing really interesting about this though. Rubber uh and uh a plastic it burns it like two thousand degrees. The wood burns that at like a thousand degrees, But it takes twenty six hundred degrees to melt steel. So you would think, even if you did the math on it, you go, well, this can't melt steel, for crying out loud, it's it's plastic, and plastic only gets to two thousand degrees. You need significant more heat to do that. But the way this worked a firefightery flame with his theory on it, and it was this that when that fire was underneath of that bridge, that it would it held the heat there and it worked almost like it works in a flash over the smoke gets so hot that it actually burns the unburned particles in smoke and it becomes much hotter, and then that continues to roll under there like the confection of them, basically, And that's what heated this. I mean, this is all theory, right. Nobody said this officially, but that's what I believe. Probably heated this beyond what the temperatures could be that would actually melt seal, and it did it for hours that or however long that fire lasted, so you have time plus this super heated material because it had nowhere to escape underneath of that bridge. And I found that fascinating. How something that couldn't burn hot enough to burn seal could burn hot enough to burn steel.
Speaker 1: Do we know who did it? Is there anything? Of course, I've got cops sending me Texas saying it was homeless encampment, and that's somebody. I hope someone didn't intentionally do this. It was someone with a campfire at night, which you see up and down the river all the time. Any indication about that criminal investigation. It's criminal. I mean, this is one hundred millions of dollars. Any indication of who did it.
Speaker 2: At this point it's going to be up to the fire department to come up with it, and they haven't given anything official. But right now, you know, we've heard all these rumors. Social media is just stirring up all that, but there's no way to know at this point, you know, exactly what happened. I've you know, heard from people on the inside and we know it's just exactly you know, and this is what's going to happen and all that, but but so far there's been nothing official to tell us. Yeah that they you know, here's the evidence of what actually happened until we get it. I mean, I can think of several scenarios that wouldn't involve, you know, someone like that. I mean, look, there could be somebody who went down there and said, hey, let's see what it looks like if this thing went up and set it on fire. That's a possibility. It could be somebody was there it got cold that night. Maybe they were staying down there and they're huddled up and they're like, oh man, some of this rubber makes a good fire, next thing, you know, gets out of control and the whole thing burns down. That's a pousibility. There's a pausibility there was power going through here. What if there was a spark underneath some of that rubber matt and you know it somehow malfunctioned. And so there's other possibilities to be ruled out. And only the fire investigators who are down in there knowwhere it started. You can't see what was there and all that are going to be able to tell us. So really, anything you see beyond that, I mean, I think there's you know, some of them have much higher possibilities than others. You know, I don't think there's a real good possibility that some electrical thing started because there was electricity down there, but I think it's unlikely. I think some of those other scenarios are much more possible. But until we get that though, it's it's sheer speculation.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the failure of imagination, much like nine to eleven, nobody could imagine, and here you got stake. It's it possible. This large replica steamboat sitting on recycled rubber mats. What happens if someone starts a fire there, look up there, failure of imagination. Brian Hemrick, you and yours have a great Thanksgiving. I know, between you and John London and Karen Johnson, somebody's got to work tomorrow. I understand it's you. So enjoy your turkey on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I'll be here. I'll be here on Thanksgiving. We're uh yeah, we've already I've already got a great story for tomorrow kind of lined up and set out. So yeah, so I'm gonna be here tomorrow and uh and we'll be We'll bring you the news just like we do every day.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Brian Hamrick, You're a great American. Thanks for reporting this to the American people. And Brian Hamrick you continue to have a great career, a great day and a great turkey.
Speaker 2: Thank again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Brian Hamrick of the Power five, the best there is us continue with more and no one could imagine this occurring, and it did. Now all hell's breaking loose and we cover the chaos and confusion well on News Radio seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 2: HI.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham personal all to the millions and millions of travelers throughout the mid to West. Good luck, have fun, enjoy family and friends. Thanksgiving in some ways of the best holiday of the season because it does not involve giving away things other than your time and attention. It's a beautiful thing. That's a great thing. And for those as part of the Cunningham tradition to take in some nomads at times, that is, individuals that don't have a place to go. And we do that every year. And I would encourage you as you go through the highway and byways today to look at individuals who part of your sphere of influence and or friends shirttail friends, etc. To make a few calls to say, hey, what are you doing for Thanksgiving? More than often I hear someone say, well, I don't have any plans. I said, come on over, really, come on over, and to put another plate, another chair down. We rent everything from Camargo Renolds. You get the chair, get the tables, get the silver ware, you get the glass, you get all the plates, et cetera. Then have it catered from Red AND's Fine Meats, and away you go. It takes away from the ladies a lot of the responsibilities of doing all the work. Plus I make sure that every Thanksgiving afternoon, I have a couple of ladies expert and Manni's and petties and massages. All the women go on the first level of my house in their bathrobes and get their feet, their fingernails and get massages. They come up and dinner's almost prepared. And the way you go, they clean up. All you gotta do is take the excess food and give it away to people, and then the house is already cleaned. Camargo Rentald picks up the stuff on Friday afternoon. Way you go, don't have to you have to get the food off, but don't you don't have to clean anything. That's the way to do it. But more importantly, if you uh have five or ten people coming, how about making calls to circle of friends and say what are you doing for Thanksgiving? And if they say nothing, invite them to your house now. Secondly, yesterday Kamala Harris did almost like a hostage video in which she spoke to her so called supporters about keeping the hope alive, et cetera. And also many of the achalon of the of the Kamala Harris campaign will come out to speak on podcasts and other otherwise and uh they of course, if you ran the campaign like the four or five people at the top, you're not going to say, you know what, it was my fault. We had the wrong candidate, the wrong strategy, and the wrong message. That has never happened, that Kamala Harris was the perfect candidate. We had more money than we could spend, and they're blaming an anti income and fever and or mainly stupid uneducated Trump voters. I'm reading the story out of Los Angeles. Sharon Stone, the actress, blames harris loss on uneducated redneck voters in the Midwest. That means you and me that we're stupid, We're not urbane and sophisticated, and that basically too many of we uneducated rednecks voted for Donald Trump. I run in low circles, like I have friends in low places. I run in medium I run in high circles. Some of the best people I know have little or no income, and they live their ordinary lives in extraordinary ways, like Bob the bricklayer. For example, a hard working guy walks with a limp, but the guy's tremendous take care of his family and working. And whether it's Bob the bricklayer, whether it's servers, whether it's bartenders or electricians, or plumbers, or rich people. I know a few rich ones too, and my circle of friends and associates a great majority voted for Donald Trump in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. If you live in northern Kentucky, are you a poorly educated redneck that not too smart? Not educated? And therefore that's what happened. I looked a little bit about the history of Sharon Stone, who, by the way, is not aging well at all. She has a home in Italy, and she blamed the Democratic blowout on people living in the Midwest who are like flyover Company a country. She says, I have a BA, Bachelor's of arsen of private college. She said, I've been to Canada, Britain, France, Jamaica. I travel the world, and America is not respected. And of course Sharon Stone Braves brags about the fact she is an IQ of one hundred and fifty four. She considers herself academically gifted, but she did not receive her first college degree until about eight years ago when she was seven years old. Well yours truly as a Bachelor's of Art from Xavier and a juris doctorate degree. You could call me doctor Cunningham and it would be accurate. I think I'm educated. I voted for Donald Trump. When I speak to those electricians and plumbers, they tell me I'm voting for Donald Trump. In fact, I have a story here where in the heck is it about how things broke down demographically? And here it is. This is in the Wall Street Journal from a Jason Riley, great American. He says in this story that this is the non racialization of America. It is the death of racial tribalism. That somehow black folks are not voting Democratic as much as they used to because number one, the lies told by the Democratic Party have become manifest. Secondly, that white guilt, as an unexamined force in American politics is subsiding. Similarly, he says that there's a link between skin color and the Democratic Party is severing. More Blacks are starting to vote based upon something other than the racial identity, because on is saying, I think it's progress because it's breaking up the idea that a race is in his self dispositive as far as your vote is concerned. So how about this one? Twenty six percent twenty six percent of black men, you know, like Lincoln Beware and Chris Smitherman and so many others. Twenty six percent of all black men voted for Donald Trump. And how about this, thirty four percent of black men between the ages of eighteen and forty four voted for Donald Trump. So the younger you are as a black guy, the more likely it is you voted for Trump. The most loyal group is black women over the age of forty five. Two percent voted for Kamala Harris. They played the racial politics game, which is rather interesting. So there has been a realignment of politics in this country, and many of it might be due to the personality of Donald Trump. He had the personality, the attractive personality of a leader and like it or not. Ronald Reagan had it, like it or not. Bill Clinton had it, like it or not. Barack Hussein Obama had it and like it or not, and it's not. Hillary Clinton didn't have it, John Carrey didn't have it. John McCain didn't have it. Kamala Harris didn't have it. Mitt Romney didn't have it. But if you take Reagan, Clinton, Obama, and Trump, they had it, which is charisma, star power, and in Trump's case, he was one of the most famous people in the world before twenty sixteen. Then he got in by the way. By six he was wined, dined, and pocket lined by every liberal group in New York City, including the Reverend Al Sharptons group, the so called Rainbow Coalition. He was wined and dined by gay rights groups, by black groups, by Jewish groups, by Muslim groups. Donald Trump wanted to do business all over the world and he was their go to guy for money, and he handed it out pretty good. But when you think about thirty four percent of black men between eighteen and forty four years old voted for Donald Trump, he has to have a modicum of success and that coalition will be there for JD vance in twenty twenty eight, which is really really a good thing. It's a great thing. So this has been a bit of a re alignment, so to speak. And also, I think colleges, universities, how many videos have you seen as I have fraternities and sororities dancing to the YMCA and the village people doing the Trump dance. I do the Trump You know, I'm not the most dance coordinated person in the world. I can do the twist, I can do a little bit of the chacha, but I do the Trump dance. I meet people, I do the Trump dance and they do it back. And that these can be college kids, fraternity sororities, young women and everyone is there's a sense in America can now breathe a sense of relief. We got close to the cliff of Kamala. Harris in charge, and now the Middle East is talking about peace, and now Ukraine they're talking about Donald Trump coming in and solving this problem. Putin is more than willing to meet with Donald Trump and the leadership in the Ukraine, which is a terribly corrupt European country by the way, and talk about ending the war activities. Knowing I think in the years ahead, Putin's not going to stop. As long as he's alive. He wants to reconstitute the USSR. It's a problem. Also, I wish I could waive my magic wand and solve the terrible suffering of the Ukrainian people at the hands of a mass murderer and the dictator named Vladimir Putin. There is a hell, and Putin will be riding in the bottom of it. But in the meantime, I don't know what the profound American security interest is in Ukraine that puts at risk a thermonuclear war. And many have said we're in the beginning of World War III right now that North Tree has involved, China's involved, Iran's involved, Most Middle Eastern countries are involved, Ukraine, Russia, America. I hope not, because you see how fragile, how ridiculously fragile, our society is a play set under an interstate bridge reeks havoc in the tri state causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage, billions of man hours lost, and complete confusion. That's how close civilization is close to breaking down in one point. And the last thing we need is for an EMP attack or someone to go after our grid and make life miserable in this country. So I would say with great respect that that we're in trouble, and we would have been in much more serious trouble if Kamala Harris had actually won the presidency, because think of where where we would be now three weeks later. What Kamala Harris could not run a simple campaign as the general of that army with one point five billion dollars to spend. She ends up with a twenty million dollar deficit, having given Oprah Winfrey two and a half million. She made contributions to eminem and the Roland Martin and of course Reverend ou got his piece, and all the other rock stars, Sean bon Jovi, et cetera. They were all paid. They're all wine dyed in pocket lined to perform. And if she had been in charge right now, imagine the status of this country the market of the world. There's a sense there's a new sheriff in town, and that twenty five percent tariff from Mexico will go away when President Shinebaumb Claudia Shinbaum is the president of Mexico, will put Mexican authorities to work to stop millions of people from walking through their country illegally to get to the southern border. And the flights are going to stop that are bringing Moretanians to Lachlan and Haitians into Clark County. By the way, Clark County voted seventy three percent for Donald Trump. So nonetheless, we're going to get much more control of the southern border than we ever did. And it's because of Donald Trump and DEI, which is racism personified, that persons are targeted for favor or disfavor based upon skin color, or based upon sexual activities of one type or another, or based upon whether you're disabled or not disabled, or based upon whether you're Hispanic or not Hispanic, or an American Indian. Hopefully that's gone. It's going to to be eliminated from the army and eliminated from most corporate America because DEI is racial discrimination practiced by Democrats, which is what the Democratic Party has always done to black folks, whether it's Jim Crow slavery, whether it's a lynchings, or whether it's a what's happened in the schoolhouse doors. When Democratic governors who are not enforced federal law. Now even today Mayor Johnson and maybe have tab pirival in Cincinnati said we're a sanctuary city. They're going to resist federal authority inside their cities. And it's the same Democratic party that owned, bought and sold slaves and the ones that lynched black folks, and the same Democratic Party that wouldn't allow black kids to be educated in southern schools. All Democrats and now Democrats democratic mayors and governors say we will resist federal power, which is illegal because, as you know, Tom Homan, the new borders are and there's numerous statutes to say that no one can harbor illegal aliens to the detriment of law enforcement. And if they do, they're part of a conspiracy to violate federal civil rights laws that carry twenty years in federal prison. So matterf Ted Pureval and Scottie Johnson, beware, there's a new sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump and Tom Homan, and I'm going to make sure that the federal authorities in charge know that Cincinnati is a sanctuary city and make sure that the officials here know that cannot violate federal law as Democrats have done for the past two hundred years when it comes to civil rights. Well, let's continue. Coming up later will be Curtis Hawk of NewsBusters dot org and so much more. When you're traveling thither and fro, take your time, slow down, you're going to get there. CVEG, by the way, is in great shape. Brian Combs said, the way that TSA is about five minutes, so it's not a big deal at all. And lastly, as Representative Adam Byrd of New Richmond said, yesterday or the day before that, Senator, I'm sorry. Governor Mike de Wine signed this so called men's restroom bill that will make sure that you have to use the bathroom or dressing facilities in Ohio that was given to you at birth because of chromosomes. You know xx and x y xx x y, you can't change that. You may act as if you can change it, but you can't. So a woman at LA Fitness won't have to worry about a man coming in there and changing in those private spaces. To protect girls and women, I want girls and women to protect it from anyone who wants to leer at them in a sexual context. And I'm glad Governor Mike DeWine signed this bill that would restrict bathroom and shire stalls, et cetera access for transgender students. You can dress up in a certain way that doesn't make you a different gender. I can say I'm an African American, but I'm not. Let's continue with more. Twelve fifty five The Home of Year Bengals News Radio seven hundred Wow. Bill Cunningham, the Great America. One of the great things I doing now on YouTube is go to videos of election night, November the fifth, in the evening into the early morning hours. As you may know, I wanted to stay up for the so called victory speeches, waiting a course for Kamala Harris to come out, and she pulled a Hillary Clinton on us. But nonetheless, the Trumpster spoke about two forty five about till about two thirty quarterable three, and I said, I got to watch Gail King, then I got to watch A Morning Joe. So I didn't sleep. I was I've wake up for the last three weeks with a big smile on my face. But if you have time, go to YouTube and look at media reaction on election night, and it is wonderful. It is unbelievable, especially the glory early in the evening, how everything's lining up for Kamala Harris. I'm watching MSNBC and it's Trump's had a terrible last two weeks before the election. It's awful, and Kamala Harris is arising. The poll. They hang their hat on the idea that des Moines registered pool that Seltzer woman, and Seltzer hit them up three points, and this was a wave across the country. It's going to go into Illinois first and then Indiana, Ohio. Then it's going to go north, up to Michigan, up to Wisconsin, then south and then east Pennsylvania. The whole country's going to Kamala Harris, hallelujah. Get the balloons, get the dancing bears, get the girls. Ready, We're going to win an hour by hour, slowly, step by step, the Trumpster arose like a mighty tsunami washing across the land, picking up the bodies, the political bodies of all the leftists and dashing them on the rocks of inconvenience. And I'm going nuts. Curtis Houk ofnewsbusters dot org. Have your website up now. It spent about three weeks after the election. And first of all, have you watched some of the reactions of the liberal mainstream media and suddenly they go from joy and happiness to complete disaster. They're bleeding from their eyeballs, they have projectile vomited, the explosive diarrhea. All hell's breaking loose by about midnight or one o'clock. Did you enjoy that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 3: Yes, in the rhetorical sense, absolutely, you know.
Speaker 2: The vegas is why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: How now I shaved? Why and how well I can tell them why. But your website, NewsBusters dot org has a lot of depictions of the mainstream media. One of the best was, I think it was this past Sunday when sixty Minutes went to colleges and universities, CBS discovers on sixty minutes post election, colleges are leftist cesspools that all of a sudden sixty minutes and wait a minute, you mean our colleges teach leftist ideas and that's why they're shocked. Explain that.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, how about that?
Speaker 4: I know I was.
Speaker 3: I found it very interesting. So over a year after October seventh, and almost a month after the election, they're like, huh wait, wait a second, you know, things are tough right now. Things are tough right now. And maybe the funniest part of it John worthim he used to be sports writer. Now he does some other stuff now too. With sixty Minutes, he's the piece about universities. Kind of they used as a test case or kind of alternative. The segment revolved around the University of Austin, which was started by Barry Weiss, Lawrence Summers, Nile Ferguson and a few others on the basis of classical teaching, the classics, classic liberal education, debate, free speech, pre changed of ideas. Oh my gosh, this is terrible. That's here's the money quote. Here's the money quote. Bill from Worthim to Neil Ferguson. We came across some data. We came across some data, but less than three percent of the Harvard faculty identifies as can servative. More than seventy five percent identifies as liberal, wildly out of proportion with the American public.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Wow, he said it.
Speaker 3: Like he had just like what what else? He was totally shocked.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful to watch, and I'm thinking, Okay, now this University of Austin wants to be part of the Texas system. They can't beachall, we say, get the right credentials for about ten years. But these were kids, smart kids all over the place who went to this small building in Austin, Texas, and it was almost like it was a secret meeting. They talked about the ilit and the Odyssey. He talked about Shakespeare, they talked about the foundations of ros Bear and they had the things at Xavier University and Cincinnati that I was taught. It was part of a liberal quote liberal education to go into the classics, the foundation of Western civilization, how it compares to monarchies, and how civilization in the West does better than monarchies and things. And I'm watching this, I'm saying, duh, this is the way education used to be in the era of William F. Buckley and William Rusher that had these debates with liberals in an aerondype fashion. But isn't it amazing that the liberal newscasters today are discovering that possibly we're indoctrinating children in college and not teaching them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that was really interesting to see. And you know, Ferguson is exactly right. You know, somehow you obviously universities were generally liberal, and you go back to the nineteen sixties with you know, all the hippies and things like that, but you know, it generally was tolerable. But at some point in this century, you know, it became an intel he pointed out, was an intellectual risk, and within the last years it really changed in a way that began to stifle free speech. And he talked about how there's a lot of self censorship and it's very reminiscent of what was going on in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin, and he said, you know the while, yes, universities aren't for everyone, and that's an entirely separate discussion. He correct in saying that as much as we make fun of universities, if our university system starts to go wrong, and I'm quoting from him here, then something is bound to go wrong for the society as a whole. The ideas that start on campus pretty quickly spread to corporations, media organizations. University formed the way you think about the world for the rest of your life. If our universities are screw up, and I believe they are, that we'll screw up America as a hole quite quickly. And look at the predicaments that we find ourselves in.
Speaker 4: I went to I was in.
Speaker 3: I graduated high school in twenty ten, and I was at Penn State University. I know that's kind of sacrilege for the listening audience here, but from twenty ten to twenty fourteen and I felt the same way. Yes, the professors were liberal, but they enjoyed the debate. They enjoyed having you know, somebody like me in the classroom.
Speaker 2: Now it's shut up.
Speaker 3: They don't even like that.
Speaker 1: Shut up. In fact, when I watch in the media the last few days, some of the picking up the pieces of the Harris campaign and how bad it was. They blew through one point five billion dollars and one hundred and seven days they paid over for Winfrey two and a half million dollars. Of course, Reverend al he's monetized racism like no one we're aware of. He got something arranged of a half million dollars to do an interview of Kamala Harris. And then you had Roland Martin getting like a half million EM and n and got a half million. Everybody gets a half million or a million dollars, and that karma does exist. And so when you talk about Penn State, the marching Marxist come out of college as to now about twenty five to forty years old, and they're in charge, and they're in charge of the campaigns. They're in charge of DEI, which is an eight billion dollar business. DEI is an eight billion dollar business, and business is good. But now Walmart has followed Ford in Coca Cola and others saying, wait a minute, DEI is racial discrimination. It's choosing and selecting based upon race or some sort of immutable trait that is illegal. Do you find it amazing that the Kamala Harris campaign, she looked like she was half blitz on wine or something, and she looked like a hostage video when she gave her message to the to the troops. But those in charge of the twenty three year old snot knows that James Carville talked about which is a classic bit that they're in charge of large corporations and DEI has DEI? Is it now done?
Speaker 2: Over?
Speaker 1: What does race discrimination stop at Walmart?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, you would think so. But on Wednesday morning on CBS, Mark Mooreal, the head of the National Urban League married to the CBS Saturday Morning co host Michelle Muller, but of course that wasn't disclosed from an ethical standpoint, because they have no ethics over there, said that people trying to clamp down on this in what Walmart's doing is giving into a hate mob, a hate hate mom. And I if he's got that at NewsBusters for yes for pushing back on this no no, no diversity equity inclusion or he called it d E and I is not about discrimination, about having opportunity to those who didn't have opportunities before. And on the common hairs front, my colleague team grant him to the search of transcripts on Nexus of ABC and CBS because that's what they have Kamala Harris since about you know, basically, if you take out the week after the election, her name only came up once on that was Ebony magazine talking about her as like an icon of the year, and Today's Show or NBC are very similar unless you're talking about Meet the Press, the Sunday talk show or late night comedy shows melting down. Her name hasn't come up at all since the Sunday after the election, and so of course there's been no coverage of this weird, bizarre hostage video, like she was Leonardo DiCaprio there in the aviator when Howard Hughes is like, has a few screws loose and he's you know, hold up and squatting. You know, they're not showing that because it makes them look bad. And these universities, to tie it back to our first point, they think Kamala was a great They still think Kamlo was a great candidate. Yes, no, it's the stupidity and the American people. It's like Jonathan Kruber when talking about Obamacare, the Americans are.
Speaker 4: Just too stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, if the American people are so stupid, why is Comcast spinning off MSNBC. If MSNBC was in such great shape and had such great ideas and people on his payrolls, it was a worthwhile investment. Why are they being spun off?
Speaker 1: Well, and the other thing of Elon Musk, how about Elon Musk buying MSNBC. That would be great. And the media is after imploye.
Speaker 3: It's going to be publicly traded. It's going to be a publicly traded company.
Speaker 1: So standalone publicly traded, it's not worth a damn nickel. But how about the network spreading terror over the Trump's tariffs? You point out that Donald Trump is not yet taken office as the forty seventh, you might become the forty eighth because hey, hear rumors out of a US senator's office that Kamala Harris is about to be a pointed acting president. He goes, Joe Biden got lost in a rain jungle somewhere. But nonetheless, they've already said off to torpedo his agenda called tariffs, and the media, especially David Muir of ABC, is already torpedo the agenda of trying to get in Mexico to stop the illegals. The deal is going to be, Okay, we want to post the twenty five percent tariffs, but you have to put the army as you did for two or three years on the southern, central, and northern border in Mexico to stop the millions of people walking through your country. Do that and no tariffs. That's what's going to happen. But the media doesn't like Trump's policies, which haven't come into effect yet, right, and.
Speaker 3: It's it's intentional amnesia, I think is the term that I've been thinking of, where like tariffs, wasn't something as a tariff forna thing Donald Trump used as a threat during his first term. The reality is this is all about negotiation. If they thought those genuinely going to be a problem, the stock market would be crashing by now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But it's not.
Speaker 3: They understand that the Trumpster uses this as a bargaining tactic. I think Canada, pure polevar the conservative there, who's actually a fantastic you know, seems fantastic up there is probably gonna be Prime Minister. Trudeau is on his way out, and he made it very clear that yes, this is Trudeau. He and even Trudeau, to his credit, kind of understood this is kind of how Trump works.
Speaker 1: It does, you know, and it's going to work. It will work. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Now, Last Mexico, the new president.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a. I don't know how someone named Shinebaum becomes the president of Mexico. I don't know. But it's great, but I don't know. Lastly, as far as the borders are, Tom Homan, by the way, who's now going to be in charge of the border, A little bit of a difference in policy of Kamala Harris worked for Barack Hussein Obama. He was Obama's borders are. He got the big award from Obama. Tom Homan did, and all of a sudden he's back and the CBS Evening News the night he gave his great speech on the border, and the border patrol agents are now happy. Completely ignored the visit of Tom Holman to the border, the fence and old the death's human trafficking. Why because there.
Speaker 3: Was nothing to see there. It's my colleague korgey Bania points out in the piece that he posted Tuesday night NewsBusters. You know, the reminder of reading for his piece here is that covering one's eyes are refusing to port things doesn't mean that they're not happening. The border happened over four years, and so will its counter correction of the next floor. I thought it was very interesting that it was even covered by two of them to begin with, I NBC and ABC. I thought that was interesting. You know, I do love these cliffs that are playing of the Denver mayor Mike Johnson like willing to like saying he's willing to stand in front of the jails I guess to keep ice from arresting people or whatever. Like Okay, dude, you know if you keep doing that. Scott Jennings too, credit says on CNN and all the time he's like, Democrats, you are welcome to continue behaving this way, but you know it will be to your own disadvantage in twenty twenty six. You know, if they keep behaving this way, we may have another two thousand and two midterms on our Well.
Speaker 1: The other thing is this reminds me of the nineteen fifties and sixties when Democratic governor stood in doorways saying black kids can't be educated here, and the federal government said, yes they will. So what's happening now is Democrats are saying, no, you will not enforce federal law. And Tom Homan says, well, if you engage in a conspiracy to obstruct law enforcement officials from ice, you will be arrested. I think Johnston, the mayor of Denver, might be arrested and hauled off. That would be that'd be a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Reagan in trunk driving. It's like Reagan and drunk driving.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what he did there too.
Speaker 3: You know, this is literally Democrats, even ahead of the Civil War with like slaves. You know, any slavery will cause the economy to collapse.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who will pick the cotton is what they've been doing here, That's what.
Speaker 1: I've been saying. And of course, many years ago, of course, the Democratic Party was the party of slavery, the Democratic Party was the party of desegregation, and now the Democratic Party is the party of disobeying federal law when it comes to removing illegal criminal aliens. And so it's constant. But the media doesn't cover it that way, do they now?
Speaker 3: Now they don't. They always make this, Oh, the nineteen sixties the party switched basically, and all this other stuff.
Speaker 5: I just rolled my eyes.
Speaker 1: Curtis House, Thank you have a great continue to have a great Thanksgiving long weekend, and you continue to enjoy yourself and so much more. And the NewsBusters dot org gets NewsBusters dot org is a place to go. I have it up now. It's a great website. Curtis Hawk, You're a great American. Merry Christmas. Happy to hear all that kind of stuff. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Perhaps he'll do it again later, but thank you very much, Curtis.
Speaker 3: Always a pleasure. Happy Thanksgiving. Bill, you're a great American as well.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more. The media is in the pockets of the leftists to promote more propaganda than facts, and I think you have figured it out, Bill cunning and the Great American with you every day. You're home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. And I noticed a.
Speaker 6: Lot of the Hollywood elite. I'd be negligent if I ask you about this. You know, Alec Baldwin calling the American people deliberately ignorant. Sharon Stone saying that Americans are ignorant, arrogant, and adolescent. You have a New York state legislator that wants, let's see New York to secede from the Union along with Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont. What is your reaction all that. I think you're going to have a very unique take.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think.
Speaker 5: I think these people are goofy. They have the rights of their opinion, but they're just goofy. They hate George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln and doctor Zeus and mister Potato hit They think our kids ought to be able to change change genders at recess.
Speaker 1: He quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Tug.
Speaker 7: These people are goofy. But you agree they're goofy, Yes they are. I saw where Ellen DeGeneres left England.
Speaker 1: I bid you a five. George. Is George Clooney leaving?
Speaker 7: By the way, Trump's not going to be elect the president? What about Robert Denaro? Get uh, George?
Speaker 1: How did George Clooney lose his way when he left Augusta, Kentucky?
Speaker 7: I have no ide George cloon I think his dad needs to straighten him out.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Nick Clooney continues to be a good man despite his politics. I like Nick Clooney. Think it's too much time on that boat, The Perfect Storm. That was a good movie on them. They don't make them like that anymore, that's for sure. That's for sure. Let me relate what happened with the well give us Yeah, that's right. You got to give us an update on the wreath. Yesterday we left where you were. Rocky said, of heat, about a foot of long of wire. You need wire cutters, you need this, you need that, This their hair and everywhere you go to the hardware store. All of a sudden, I'm looking at Facebook and there's Rocky up on the on the on the ladder. There's you on the floor, there's your there's your other buddy right there, and the wreath is hung.
Speaker 7: The wreath is up. Take us through it. I feel a bit stupid at times. Uh, that's that's part for the course.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Steiny von der Harr is a retired cop who owns a bunch of apartment buildings and homes. He's got a pickup truck that's got everything in it. Everything from plumbing electrical. When you go into your rental unit, what do you need? He's got a pickup truck. So you didn't have to go to the hardware store. I did, anyway, Oh you did anyway? Okay, all right, I got fancy stuff. I went to McCabe. I went this way.
Speaker 2: I ran it in.
Speaker 1: John Barrett of Western Southern he's at the hardware store. I said, John, what are you doing here? He said, what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: The said?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway? Was he hanging a wreath to it his house? Hanging wreath? John? Yeah? We ought to call him his races tomorrow. Man, Let's give him a call. See what he's doing. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, he's probably out there, you know, probably you know, running the running the running the course and making sure things are okay.
Speaker 1: And he was looking pretty good. What was he getting into the hardware store? I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: What about two Titans of Cincinnati and a hardware store together?
Speaker 8: You, you and mister Barrett. That's the greatest. See if he picks up his cell phone. He's been busy recently. I don't know what he's going to do. But so I go into the hard.
Speaker 1: I get. I get everything I could possibly get, wirecutters, fire hooks, goggle goggle switches or something like that. I'm not sure about that, I said. The guy, give me everything I need in order to hang a picture of painting with the with the lights. Just give me anything, Okay, I'll get back to him later. So I go home.
Speaker 2: Stein.
Speaker 1: He's there in the pickup truck and here comes the rock. The rock, the rock, and he pulls in and says, where's the wreath, where's the hook? Get out of the way. And I said, well, excuse me, I said, come on in. He says to Steini, do you have the I got? The wire was a fifty foot spool. He pulls off a foot. You have a wirecutter, he said, of course, I handed my new wirecutter clip it a foot long wire and the frame of the wreath is a forty eight inch wreath and he kind of just went through the top of the frame and just kind of twirled it at the end and created like a loop about three inches round. The ladder's there. He goes up the ladder, puts the wreath on the hook, the original hook where the eight thousand dollars painting was michaelangelo original correct, which is laying right there? And then he comes down and said done. And I said what what I'm looking? And it's hanging there. It's right there, and Rock says, I gotta go, and he leaves. He was from the time he hit my door to the left was under three minutes. He said he had things to do in Harrison.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 1: I think if you live far away from the station there, you're stupid. You live in Middletown, right, he lives in Harrison, Tony Bench God lived in Lawrence, part and then he had to go through three states to get the work. And then Bender lives in Boone County. Where do I live? I live right there? Yeah, you can walk. I'm not stupid. I think you're stupid. According Nail the degenerous, you are stupid. You know what I'm saying. I'm not leaving, though, Well can you hang on it? It took me four It started Friday, wait a minute, Monday, Tuesday five.
Speaker 7: But the other, the other one is what about the lights? He got the you got the wreath hung? But did she twirl the lights in between the wreath and all?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: Amazon Plus did not deliver the lights from Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. She then says, don't you aren't you Amazon Prime? Yes, or like Gold Level?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Say a path worn to my front door. I get seven to ten a day deliveries. But she tells me now she wants little pin lights that go from the mantle, which is about six foot high, up to the wreath, which is about fifteen feet above my fireplace. So we're gonna get pin uplifting lights and not the kind that are inside the wreath. I asked the question why, Penny says it'll look better pin lights.
Speaker 7: I would say, so, yeah, I thought you were gonna get both.
Speaker 1: This morning at ten o'clock segment. Uh, oh, don't tell me the wreath fell down?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, knock on the door. I get about ten a day. Normally it's Amazon Prime taking a picture. You got your own personal truck. Camargo Reynolds shows up. They bring in the tables, the chairs, the forks, the knives, the spoons, the gravy bulls, the plates, the serving and all to be. And I said, I'll give you guys some extra bucks. Set it all up, set up everything.
Speaker 2: I call.
Speaker 1: I called Charlie. You know Charlie. Of course, yes, at Charlie Bledsoe, He's gonna provide me two servers. I get all the food delivered from red AND's Fine Meats, the turkey, the gravy, the dressing, the mashed potatoes, the broccoli. He comes in with all the food an hour before dinner. I have the two massuses for mannies and petties for all the women downstairs, with the extra chairs and their bathrobes. So they go downstairs about three o'clock, come up about four thirty. After the massages, the manni's and the petties, Charlie Bledsoe will be there to serve dinner to everyone. We have dinner and we play Christmas music. Now that's the way to treat you come over to. That's the way to treat your women's segment. That's for sure. No question. Can we have over Whenever my family says where should we have Thanksgiving this year, We're going to Willie.
Speaker 7: Right, the women's can can Denise and my mom come over to see you.
Speaker 1: Oh we got Diane, right, we have Jenny. Yeah, we have uh Cole man Cole. Well, we got the women just the whim ok Okay, we've got five or six women coming who normally you don't. You don't go down there and get the like he used to do that in New York. Set it up. Do they clean up afterwards? Rent everything, get it done, get the manny, the petty, get Charlie there to to serve everything. I guess what the King the King, and then you play Christmas music and we play left center right for twenty five dollars left center right. The kids go nuts. That's why they say, where should we go?
Speaker 5: This year?
Speaker 1: It's Willis give me some sports.
Speaker 7: Will heave the Stude Report us a pro service every local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You can feel a beautiful Cincinnati Cole Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five sports This weekend, you're gonna need the tame Star.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get cold. You gotta get a get a hold of Tim Stacey immediately.
Speaker 7: College basketball today, Willie in the second half, losoll all over in the sixty six to forty.
Speaker 1: One of my best friends are Kenny Smith and Dian Smith and Louisville. They love Louisville, and they say Louisville this year is going to win the national title. What do you think about that first half?
Speaker 7: Charleston the home of Chris Mack ahead of NKU thirty three to fifteen.
Speaker 1: How much the Louisville pay him to leave? What I think? Eight million? Would you take eight million dollars to leave here? Alabama state number sixteen?
Speaker 7: Would I think you would? I would Alabama State number sixteen. Cincinnati Bearcats six thirty right here on seven hundred WLW Tonight number twenty two Xavier and that team up north at eight in the finals of the Fort Myers Classic on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: I'll be listening. I'll be watching.
Speaker 7: Midnight Start number two ukon who's dropped two in a row and Dan Hurley's not happy. They will play the Dayton Flyers for seventh and the Maui Invitational.
Speaker 1: Should Dayton be in the big I say yes and honor of Mike McConnell. Bengals.
Speaker 7: Update brought to you by Good Spears, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town, open three hundred and sixty five days a year with thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals and Steelers Sunday previewed all tonight Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Toave Sheldon Roundtable Shoe live from Long Necks and hebron right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: By the way, the airport's in great shape. Five minute wait on TSA, no big deal and traveling. Eighty million Americans are traveling between now and Sunday all over the place except for seventy one.
Speaker 7: Nobody's traveling well, especially South, because it's going to be three months.
Speaker 1: I got to redo that whole section. If they get it done before Red's opening day, I'd be surprised.
Speaker 7: Let's see what else is going on here. Thanksgiving Holiday? Of course tomorrow, Willie, we got all the NFL action. If you're traveling, starts at twelve thirty Chicago and Detroit, then it's Giants cowboys worthless. Worth might be asleep by then, and in Miami, in Green Bay. Then Friday afternoon, the Raiders take on the Chiefs at two point thirty here on seven hundred WLW. Not good Blake Snell, two time Cy Young Award winner and one of the top free agents.
Speaker 1: Did he throw no hitter against the Reds.
Speaker 7: Five year one and eighty two million dollar contract with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Did Snell throw a no hitter?
Speaker 3: Don't?
Speaker 1: I have to check that I can.
Speaker 7: The deal includes a fifty two million dollars signing bonus. How much fifty two mill? So the Dodgers are now handed out five contracts worth at least one hundred million dollars or more since the start of last off season.
Speaker 1: Reds cannot compete. Thank you. How do you do that?
Speaker 7: You can have Kansas City, Pitts, Cincinnight, Green Bay. Well, it never happened. Baseball you crazy? New York stinks thinks, yeah, Dallas thinks. The Baseball Baseball Union would go cuckoo if they if they would adopt the NFL.
Speaker 1: But it would stop. It would help everybody. How about this? I got a text from a cop right here. Uh oh, tell Scottie Johnson, council member, to show us the video of the start of the fire under the bridge. What woa we got video?
Speaker 7: What the what does Scottie Johnson say? It may not be a counsel have it like a uh may not be politically correct, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I wonder what's going on there there? It is segment. Can you see that? Yeah? I see it? What the the investigation? If we had to read to get the I team on this, US Attorney's Office might get involved, and of course I could have connections to the U. S Attorney for the Southern District of New York to just go all the way to justice. Joe Joe Dieters would rule on everything, and I'm sure or he won't not be kind to anyone. He's a cruel, vicious man who has taken over this investigation? Is it Connie Pillage? Can't say it's a federal man? Or is Melissa Power still in Parry Garland federal segment? Then the new attorney general, my friend Pam Bondie, she controls the Southern District of Ohio and she'll be in Village. It's a federal federal lord.
Speaker 7: I wonder what, wonder what the how does he have a tape of how this fire started? Can't say what the world's going on there? We have sources. Wow, the city moved the homeless under the bridge to prep for Blink.
Speaker 1: Black woe? Now you know why what woe?
Speaker 7: What would Paul Harvey say that gets that O'delusia some votes as the rest of the story segment give me out, as do its report.
Speaker 1: Please well the you and honor of his Thanksgiving Eve.
Speaker 7: We wish everybody are happy and safe holiday, and we leave you with the immortal words of the student huge report.
Speaker 4: It ain't cool being no jive turkey so close to thanks give.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. Here's her seven hundred WLW Billy Cunningham, the Great America and I get up every day with a smile on my face. I can't imagine the status of the porter and law enforcements that Kamala Harris with there almost looks like a hostage video statement the other day to her supporters, she looked like she was had a bottle of wine before she started talking. Made no sense at all. Was a word salad without the tomatoes and the crutons. But nonetheless, one of the big stories, of course, remains how important democrats tell me just recently on MSNBC, all the contributions of illegal aliens to American culture and the fact that they commit crime and lower percentages than almost any group, including Roman Catholic nuns, that really illegal aliens are at the bottom. Lincoln Riley was an example. What was shall we say not a good example. John Lott spent years and the Department of Justice with Donald Trump on the first term. He's a brilliant scholar when it comes to organizing data upon which decisions should be made. And he's written a column and real clear investigations about the toll from illegal immigrants immigration when it comes to criminal activity. John Lott, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And John Lott, first of all, tell us the essence of your story and that the media and the Democrats are not telling us the truth. It doesn't fit their narrative.
Speaker 4: All right, Thanks for having me on. You know, about a month before the election, a deputy at Ice wrote a letter responded to a request from a congressman in Texas about the crime by illegal aliens. And what he pointed out was that there have been about seven point four million so called non detained illegal aliens people that have come through been processed and then released into the United States, where they discovered later on that these individuals had criminal records in their home countries. And they indicated that about nine percent, or six hundred and sixty two thousand of them had most of them had been convicted of crimes, and some of them had been charged but had escaped their country before they could be prosecuted. And the thing is that's likely to be a real underestimate of the problem because most of those about eighty percent of those seven point four million were people who turned themselves in at the border. Twenty percent were ones who had been caught. But it doesn't include the so called godaways, which are about two million under the Biden administration, people that we see coming across but we don't catch, And it doesn't include those which we never saw nor caught. You know, they took about ninety percent of the border agents and took them off of guarding the border and instead processing the illegals that were coming in. Plus, it's come out a couple months ago that about thirty percent of the cameras and other passive things that we have along the border in order to go and monitor who's coming across had been broken, and the Biden administration hasn't been fixing them. So we have large areas of the border where we have no monitoring that's going on. And the problem is is that those who turn themselves in probably aren't as much of a risk as those that we've had to catch, or those that we saw coming across the border or came across the border that we didn't process. The ones who are trying to avoid being processed are probably the biggest concern. But just even primarily dealing with the ones that were processed, we still had nine percent of those had criminal records that we know of. It could be even because a number of these countries like Venezuela and you have not been particularly useful in terms of tracking down the criminal records for those that have been coming across.
Speaker 1: And so when Trump said during the campaign that the jails in Mexico, Central America, South America, around the world have been emptied out, that if you have a criminal problem in Venezuela, the best thing to do is get these gang members to either fly into America under the so called parole program of Joe Biden, or to hooking with others and walk up Mexico walk in. And that's how it's happening. But the media will the media will not educate the American people about what's happening. That's why you're so important at Crimeresearch dot Org. I read your columns. You're at the Federalist you're in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post. You gather facts and statistics, But then how many times has NBC Nightly News or CBS Evening News or ABC with David or PBS gotten hold of you and your group with all the credentials, with all the facts, and say, come educate us about what's happening. Does that happen on a regular basis?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, twenty twenty five years ago, I get called up by you know, the mainstream media that you're talking about, But anymore, that just doesn't happen. And you know, you take the murderer who was convicted last week in Lake and Riley's murder and rape, the ape, The Washington Post, the legacy media there refused to mention that he was an illegal alien, refused to mention that he was a member of a violent gang in Venezuela and had been processed and released several different times by the Biden administration, you know, and and never detained him because of the criminal record that he had. I mean, one of the problems that we've had under the Biden administration is getting rid of remain in Mexico. What used to happen under the Trump administration is somebody would remain in Mexico until we checked their criminal background, and we had the Customs and Immigration Service, which would contact the home countries for these individuals to go and see if they have a criminal record. Under the Biden administration, the custom and Immigration Service has been removed from the process. They've had ICE to it, and ICE never contacts the home country for these individuals. And they also don't have access to even all the databases that the customs people have. And you know, it's just a mess in terms of the fact that we've been letting these people in and we only find out later and again it's incomplete, even the six hundred and sixty two thousand. You know, it's virtually a foregone conclusion that we don't have the entire list of criminals that have been processed and released into the country.
Speaker 1: And John Lotty, imagine if America three weeks ago had made the wrong decision and Kamala Harris is in the White House continuing these policies for the next four to eight years. On top of that, That's why I'm saying America got to the precipice. We looked over and just enough of us said, we can't live like this. In a Bear's case, the guy who raped and murdered Lincoln Riley, he was flown in New York City, committed dozens of crimes there, was arrested a few times, immediately back on the street. Then on our nickel he kind of wore it as welcome New York City, got a flight to Atlanta, got to Anthons, Georgia, and then raped and he was out looking for women to rape and kill. And this is repeated thousands of times, and our media will not draw the connection. It drives me frigging nuts.
Speaker 4: No, they won't even mentioned that these criminals were illegal aliens. Look the nationals to the Justice and the Department of Justice has gone through and figured out kind of what the economic costs are to victims from crime, things like the medical costs that have had to be paid, lost wages, pain and suffering. And if you take the numbers from this ICE report that came out, and just because they only list one crime, as you mentioned, these guys are likely committing many different crimes. But if you just take the ones that are listed by ICE there and they only list one for each of these individuals, it comes to an estimated cost of about one hundred and sixty six billion dollars in terms of victimization costs that are there a year. You know, it's huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable. Well, John, I don't know, we know this, you know, I say, the key factor in this race, what was I legal immigration? Now, if you live in the Midwest, is I do in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, The ICE officials Biden Harris shipped into our communities thousands of Moreitanians and Haitians and Venezuelans and others simply to live here. And that went into the groundwater of why not to continue these policies that is not well covered by the mainstream media. There were five hundred villages and towns in Pennsylvania that were victimized by these policies. I know in Ohio it's about four hundred towns. In Michigan has six hundred towns. And really that the Democrats in Washington put these individuals in so called red states to turn them blue like Texas. Texas is the perfect example. It's been the dream of the Democrats for generations to turn Texas blue, in which case of a Democrat president would never lose the election. But Texas thirteen percent voted in fame in favor of Donald Trumpet. What the opposite direction, which I think is great. Now, lastly, before I let you go, law, you wrote a column for the Wall Street Journal law enforcement collapse masks rising crime rates. And so every time the campaign was going on, crime rates are down, crime rates is down, George Tephanopolis, crime rates are down, and then Donald will say, no, they're not. What are the facts of whether crime which is won over some of it not reported? What are the facts about crime rates being down?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Well, there are two measures that the federal government has of crime. There's the FBI data on crime reported to police, and then we know that most crimes aren't report to police. Only about forty violent crimes a report to police. Only about thirty percent of property crimes are reporting. And so fifty one years ago the Department of Justice set up something called the National Crime Victimization Survey in the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which goes in surveys two hundred and forty thousand people each year to get a measure of what total crime is. I mean, my guess, if you're going to go and talk to most people, they'd rather know what's happening to total crime than just happening to crimes. Report to police, and what you find is that during the Biden administration, we've seen the largest percentage increases in violent crime over any three year period that we've seen since they've been collecting the stat of fifty one years ago. You see basically a fifty five percent increase in violent crime, a forty two percent increase in rapes, a sixty three percent increase in robberies, and a fifty five percent increase in anivetassault. And it's primarily in the largest cities that we see the biggest increases that have occurred. But you know, it's not too surprising that we've seen this increase because as you mention and law enforcements collapse, you've seen huge, historically large drops in arrest rates, particularly in the largest cities. In the five years before COVID hit, the average arrest rate for violent crimes in cities with more than a million people on them was forty four percent. By twenty twenty two, it had fallen to twenty percent for violent crimes and down to four percent for property crimes of reported property crimes result in arrest, and only twenty percent of reported violent crimes resulted in arrest.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 4: Over the whole period, you've never seen in the FBI data which that comes from goes back over seventy years, there's never been such low arrest rates for crime in the United States. And one of the things that you can get a difference between the rate that crimes are reported to police and the total crimes has to do with the rest rate. If people don't think criminals are going to get caught and punished, not everybody's going to go and report crimes. Become more difficult, more difficult to report crimes. So in many places now, if you call up the police, they'll ask you is the criminal stole there committing the crime, And if you say no, the criminal has left, then they'll say, well, you can come down to the police station and wait in line, and we'll have a police report. People know that a few years ago, the police car would have been sent out to where the crime was. But if you make it so that it's going to be more time consuming, more difficult to report it, you're going to have some people who are going to say it's just not worth it for them to go and report the crime, and so you have a drop in the rate that crimes are reported to police.
Speaker 1: John that's a great point. Lastly, US Attorney General put out a statement about two weeks ago that received no media attention. It said the two hundred girls between the ages of ten and twenty and about there was another a few dozen boys of the same age, ten to twenty year old boys who were who were here illegally were captured by some of these transnational gangs, put in motels and RVs, and they were servicing This is like a twelve year old girl servicing ten to twenty men per day at the cost of between twenty and fifty dollars each. That is a multi billion dollar business. And all those really tens of thousands of crimes, these rapes of children, was not a ripple in the national media because this is the result of the Biden Harris immigration policies. And they say in the Department of Justice, these two hundred girls and a few dozen boys was the tip of the iceberg that there's huge multinational gangs operating in America that are prostituted children for great profit, and none of those crimes are ninety nine percent are not being reported and it is disgusting. And if you voted for Kamala Harris knowing these policies are going to be continued, may you receive mercy in this life for the next as a voter for allowing that to continue. But John, I got to run up against the clock. But your website again is I'm looking at a crimeresearch dot org facts and figures and it is said when you think about property crimes in big cities, less than four percent of report it because there's nothing, no follow up. And nationally, the exportation of boys and girls because of an open Southern border is despicable and it's the way things are. But John Lott, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And John, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for being there.
Speaker 1: Bill, Thank you, John, thank you appreciate it. Let's continue with more. And I read that story two or three times and it disgusted me to my core to think we have a wide open Southern border and these these boys and girls who are being explority daily for great profit, and we kind of know what's happening, and those who voted for Kamala Harris thinking, Okay, let's continue those policies. May God have mercy on your vote. Bill Cunningham this radio seven hundred WOW.
Speaker 10: At the first Thanksgiving, the four surviving Pilgrim women prepared venison, fish and vegetables for about one hundred and forty people, cooking it all over.
Speaker 1: And open fire.
Speaker 10: Last Thanksgiving, my mother served us microwave turkey, canned gravy, and instant potatoes.
Speaker 1: Mom's not much of a Pilgrim.
Speaker 10: Have the happiest of Thanksgiving weekends from all of us at seven hundred W Well.
Speaker 1: W Billy Cunningham, the great American for all the great Americans. At McKinley Mortgage, firstday, wish you and yours are very very merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Thanksgiving from the folks out McKinley Mortgage. If you're a homeowner, how good would it feel to pay off all your credit card, student loans, car loans and more, saving about two thousand dollars a month off total debt, Get a fixed rate home equity loan and pay off all your debts through McKinley Mortgage. They approved several loans last week. The customers told by another lender or bank that could not help. McKinley Mortgage got it done, got the loans approved, and they closed. Improve your monthly cash flow, Consolidate all your credit card debt, car loans and more using the equity in your home. Close your refinance by December the eleventh. Skip payments in December and January first payment not due until February of next year. Call McKinley Mortgage to get pre approved to purchase a new home. McKinley is first time buyer down payment assistance. Don't fall behind your payments. Call McKinley Mortgage. They will let you know right away if they can help, and when you close your loan, you will will receive a one hundred dollars gift certificate to Eli Sports Bar and Grill from the hands of Paul Luck himself. The number to call quickly seven nine seven hundred or bestlow rates dot com check out our.
Speaker 11: The root of this mistake actually came very early on. They didn't run a process. They made an excuse of three hundred and seventeen million dollars in the kitty. They kept the same campaign manager and said, we will anoint this faulted, broken candidate who did was inconsequential in her vice presidency. Lost in twenty nineteen, as you detailed, complete loser in twenty twenty, never could articulate anything, had no compassion for people and her own advocates.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget this.
Speaker 11: I remember the minute this happened.
Speaker 1: I was in Europe.
Speaker 11: She went onto the view. All those women wanted her to win. They threw her a softball, they threw her a second softball.
Speaker 1: She was so weak.
Speaker 11: As a candidate she couldn't even answer that she would do something different. It ricocheted around the world. She was finished.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: You know I don't want to bring this up. Mister wonderful was wonderful, But let me to get him on the show. That'd be hilarious. I'm gonna Kevin o'larry. He pushed the cheese on the cracker. You turn right, he does so. Last night, I.
Speaker 7: Have on Steiny von der Harr, who owns houses, to bring over his tool not his tool kit, but his tool truck.
Speaker 1: He brings his truck. Got it all what he got in there, saws, I got hooks, I got like toggles or woggles whatever other called ladders, ladders, what side ladder? You need drills?
Speaker 7: And the rock shows up at his Yellowstone Addition pickup truck.
Speaker 1: So let me let me.
Speaker 9: Lay out exactly what happens. Say, by the way, this isn't great because most people thought this was a bit thought that we were like clowning around making this up for six straight days. But this actually happened. And when I posted the picture, okay, the conquering hero me and Steiny right getting the job done where you couldn't, people were like, it's actually real. So, Seges, I pulled into the estate.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you get by the alligator?
Speaker 9: I had to give my ID. They checked that out, seek the service, check it out. I got a cavity search and that all checked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of it still sample. So pulled in.
Speaker 9: I think I left the car running. Okay, this is how long this took. So I see Steiny there, and I know we're in good shape because the Steiny vanderhar is there wearing good shape. You two guys couldn't do it because he's got the truck, he's got the tools, he's got the experience, he's a former cop, he knows how to get stuff done right. So walk in there, say, let me assess the situation. Okay, I need the wire, boom, I need the cutters.
Speaker 1: Boom. Cut off about a foot.
Speaker 9: Length foot long length of the wire, fashion it up, weave it around the frame of the of the wreath, Walk up the wreath, put it in there, kissing.
Speaker 1: On the original.
Speaker 9: Hook on the on the original because he had bought a hook that costs like fifty dollars. I think it was made of like titanium and diamonds. This is expensive eyebolt hook I've ever seen in my life. And once you go save that fifty dollars, go take that back.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking it back. I'm too embarrassed. Put it on there.
Speaker 9: The people's judge stood back and said, okay, just a little bit to moving it into that way. We trimmed a couple of pieces off it. I walked down the ladder. Thank you, gentlemen, Thank you ladies. Walked out, got in the car and headed back to Harrison. The whole thing took about four minutes, and it took this guy like four days.
Speaker 1: Four and I made no progress in four days zero that he actually made worse I spent serious minded to get every possible tool up poll Steiny with the pickup truck got a call come in and says, soup the nuts. He's got everything from A to Z. What do you got in there? He said, what don't I haven't here? I said, I knew we were in good show you to see you do it by the boom. But wait a minute, now, the lights didn't have the lights.
Speaker 10: I didn't have no lights.
Speaker 1: Lights. That's a problem. We got a spotlight on. It's not my fault, that is Amazon's fault. But Penny said, I need uplighting, not lights in the wreath, but uplighting from the mex So she tells me by six o'clock tonight. I said, do I have to get Stiny and Rocky back here? She said no.
Speaker 7: There are pin lights that battery operated. Sit on the man who can barely shine right up, shine right up underneath about what twelve to fifteen feet be goes.
Speaker 1: My My ceiling is twenty two feet, So I needed something kind of above center.
Speaker 9: It'll it'll shine on it, it'll it'll make a nice glow, and behind it it'll see that as the centerpiece.
Speaker 1: People are going to come in for Thanksgiving and say, look at that, and look at.
Speaker 9: That, and you're going to take all their credit my back for the last three days all that thing. First of all, you'll take all the credit, saying because he told me all we you sing was like forty or fifty pounds, the thing weighed more than like six pounds, like.
Speaker 1: Off by that much exaggerated.
Speaker 7: Well, you said it was ten and it was. I lift weights. You know what I'm saying. I got a twelve pound weight that I do this with.
Speaker 1: I look like Donald Trump doing the doing doing the Trump dance. My York is weighed. I'm doing the Trump dance every time I talk to somebody. Let's do the Trump dance. Just to piss people off, Let's do the Trump dance. Look like you're giving pleasure to two elephants. But that's a different story. So what I do in my private time is my business.
Speaker 7: I want to I want to say I had doubts when you showed up, and I said, these guys, if they do this, I had every plan. But I mean, but another important point is was any part of the green salad the salvation?
Speaker 1: No, we had a deal, he wiped off. That's between him and dinner at Cooper's Hawk anyway for a lost bet. I think he took Kamala Harris and the.
Speaker 9: Whole time his sister, the Great Dane Red and the People's Judge Penny cut him, just just just saying just what, just well, just get out.
Speaker 1: Of I wanted to help. I wanted to you. Did you held you held the ladder up there? I was standing on the ladder on the other side right. I was on the top rung the bottom rung, and I.
Speaker 9: Just signed a few documents from some of the lawyers that were there in case I fell off the line.
Speaker 7: Your ceiling is like a cathedral at home assisting chapel, like, thank you, said the seature of the creation thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vinci was in there Michelangelo before you got there. You don't know this, but Penny said, as he signed an n D A and as he signed a release, did I say to you, will you sign a release? He did that if you fall off the.
Speaker 9: Ladder way, I didn't know if you were serious and serious And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm getting on that damn ladder. I'm not signing anything. We're gonna be okay, should stature dryer?
Speaker 12: Oh, I have a little problem here.
Speaker 1: Okay, what could have happened?
Speaker 12: I'm on the roof of my house.
Speaker 2: West problems.
Speaker 12: I can't get off the roof.
Speaker 2: Okay, the ladders all over.
Speaker 12: Now, the ladders here, but the ladder isn't big enough, and I'm stuck in the corner of the house. I'm a little bit afraid of the of the heights and I can't move out of my leg under my body and I got to get off the roof and I'm fast eating the air. Okay, and your name sir, I'm embarrassed about this, Lily. I came up here, uh, I got the wind out and then I turned around with the ladder. I'm stuck on the side of the house, up against the house, and and I'm I'm a little afraid feed in the air.
Speaker 1: And are you actually I'm the roof that you like hanging from the roof. I'm on the roof.
Speaker 12: Okay, my right home back are hurting me now in about ten fifteen.
Speaker 4: Minutes, Okay, are they tend down here?
Speaker 2: You're like ten downder you? Yeah?
Speaker 9: My wife or how you can't get off the day?
Speaker 12: Hey, I'm kind of embarrassing. Okay, tell them to hurry. My legs and back is killing me. Okay, And I got to stay in this position because if I turned the roof to pick, the roof is so steeps.
Speaker 2: That I fall off the roof.
Speaker 12: Okay, you like it by the ladder that they're sorry, don't don't do that, Just tell them to get here. But please, I don't want the neighbors.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, okay, where the ladder is.
Speaker 4: That's right where you want to tell that.
Speaker 12: Sea where the ladder is. Back because they won't be able to see me. I on the back of the house. My wife's there, but she has a broken left arm.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's only around laughing. She's going to die.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It was quite as pick as charge, and he's broke a hurry. But when the police came to alarm came and got you all off here, I really could hurt blocked killer, so nobody could go left.
Speaker 12: I find my wife's there, but she's got a broken arm and can't move the ladder and I'm.
Speaker 1: Shut up my legs, so another waymen.
Speaker 7: But then also she's the other thing is that she's putting out pillows. This is on top of the air conditioner with the world and bushes with the fans going to jump down, so nothing, you know.
Speaker 1: Penny thought I could like hover go parallel, then just hover down. She also brought the blazer.
Speaker 7: I had a pudding green from the from the driveway up against the house in case I could jump onto the roof.
Speaker 1: Of the blazer. I'm going, what are you doing? What am I gonna go? Horizontalm and just hovering? I said, And there were these wordly you know, the fans of my A. C was going, you're gonna kill yourself. Star quality cop shows up, Deputy sheriff and he comes right and starts laughing. He comes up the ladder. He grabs both of my ankles and like flipped me over like an egg. He said, flip and he takes my ankles and put them on the top rung of the ladder. He's holding me. So you had to do the whole time slip over your stomach. I could lie down, I couldn't flip.
Speaker 7: Well, Luckily we Bringfield Township, cole Rain Township, City of Cincinnati, Madeira, Deer Park, Leon Harrison, cole Rain, and also uh Covington all respond and they blocked block. Corps of Engineers Guard Richard K. Jones brought over his helicopter, and this cop said, what the hell do you do? And I said, I can't. We Grandma twipped me and just did this. I said, never mind, Well we have the Wizard from now on, I do, I do. Okay, we avoided another situation like that. Yes, serious situation got her done.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. About four and a half minutes, I got a text from Ojie, a friend of mine, time Walt Tom Walter, that says says the following. He said, here he is, if we relied upon lawyers to build stuff, we'd still be living in caves. Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know America has more lawyers put together than any country in the world. Times ten. We need lawyers. Segment. Get me into the stude report.
Speaker 7: Please pave the stuge reporters and pro service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacey Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven H E A T.
Speaker 1: Where's the picture? Where's the picture? I got it right, said it to you. There it is. There's the picture. Give me the thumbs up. Where can you get this? People want to look at the pictures.
Speaker 9: And go to my Twitter at Rocky Boyman fifty or on my Facebook pictures posted.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 7: It had been perfect for a Christmas gift for anybody. You guys sign those there you go. Money goes to a charity.
Speaker 1: We could use some money, couldn't we get.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's keep spending money on wreaths and hooks.
Speaker 1: Instead of everything available. It's all I can tell you.
Speaker 7: I wasn't going back to mcabe. That hook looked like he stole it from Consert.
Speaker 1: Everything was again. It was like made of titanium.
Speaker 9: Most expensive hook I've ever seen in my life, and it was so gaudy and big it would have looked terrible hanging up.
Speaker 1: Give me the wire, I just twist. Think you were Captain hook or something. Give me some sports. Let's see. Will he college basketball today?
Speaker 7: Louisville pasted number fourteen in Indiana eighty nine to sixty one. Mister Kelsey's got him rolling in the Atlanta Cardinals.
Speaker 1: How about this? Rock Nevada governor speaks out against trans athletes playing women's sports. Now he's under attack the government.
Speaker 9: Bring bring one of the nation. Sanity has prevailed. We're not allowing men in women's sports. People have had enough of it.
Speaker 1: And I tell you a story about this guy at your Park High School. Yes, his team at the Park. He was a senior, and he loved going into the women's bathroom and in the stalls and doing his business in there, walking out and washing his hands, and the girls went nuts. So finally Lou Manning, the principal, calls him in and one summer's day, I hear in the quad whack Tom Griswold pick up the board of education and whacked him like six times on the ass and said, don't you ever do that again? So Tom, what what had? Un No?
Speaker 2: Not real?
Speaker 1: The next week he's back in the women's bathrooms again. This was like a like a fetish kind of fish. I don't know what hell it was. He gets whacked again. He finally quits there Park, joins the army and is killed in Vietnam. That's the most unbelievable story I've heard my WAF. When you got hit with Tom Griswold with the windows open, you.
Speaker 9: Heard it where it was like the women's bathroom made of gold or something, or they did every other stuff too.
Speaker 1: Right there there was a map on a chalk remember chalkboard. You probably remember I remember chalk boards. He would write down behind the map, crude things about the teacher, and.
Speaker 9: Then they let the map.
Speaker 1: Of Europe and she pulled it up. And then all of a sudden he wanted to do things to this teacher and she was who wrote that? Who did that? Everyone said, right there, that guy right there did it. Back then the guy who likes the women's bathroom. That guy back into Grizswold's office, A whack whack. Have you been hitten by the Board of Education with your pants down?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Well, once you get that and Don the Elms finally quit school, went to Deer Park, went to old Vietnam and was killed. Unbelievable.
Speaker 7: And now it's like okay to do that stuff right, go into women's bathrooms, that's okay, like at l.
Speaker 1: It used to be. But again, the tied nattitude of the country has shifted. Women tell me la weird. Men walking to women's to watch women's showers weird. Go to Vietnam. He was a hero.
Speaker 7: He died a hero, good friend. May he rest in peace. Right, I'm sorry, Get me out of the give me out of the stud we'm talking about this. Will you have a happy Thanksgiving to everyone? Seven utterred WLW
Speaker 1: Just too