Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a probably a subpar show planned for you tonight, but if I'm being honest, it will not be the guest's fall. You'll know my next guest tonight from our appearances on such websites as Fuck the Geek and King BBC. But what you should know her from. It's from her own website ray ray xxx dot com, links to all of our social media and the episode description below. But I really want to drive that home. Check out her own website ray ray xxx dot com. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming to the show, The Ravishing Rey Ray Ray Ray. How are you tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful, I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to have you. I may have scared you at Exotica a couple of years ago. I don't remember if it was last year, a couple of years ago where I come up. I think I came up. I go, how you doing? I know you, publishist. I was going to reach out and you were just like, yeah, okay, talk to her. And it wasn't rude. You weren't rude at all. It was. It was fear energy, which I apologize for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a very kind veriance. I just know, like Erica icon from the rub, she likes it when it goes through her. I love podcasts. I love talking about this stuff. I love normalizing it. I would be on as many as possible, but you know, I do like.
Speaker 1: It to go through her, so totally fair makes makes all the sense in the world to me. Have you ever seen the movie The Adventures of Bukaroo Bondsi Across the Eighth Dimension?
Speaker 2: I have not, so that sounds like a trip, though it sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's you. It's your career. Let me explain a little quick tagline. Buccaroo Bonzi a physicist, neurosurgeon, test pilot, and rock star save the world by defeating a band of blah blah blah aliens. How many hats do you wear on a daily basis?
Speaker 2: A lot? So I do it all. So I am the producer, the director, the wardrobe coordinator, the prop organizer, the script writer, the timekeeper. I decide who I'm hiring, who I'm collaborating with. I do it and I'm also talent, you know. While trying to you know, act, you know, because a lot of my scenes nowadays involve acting and have scripts, so you have to, you know, do the narrative as well as just the performance part. So and I have so many has of right now, you know. I just started a new podcast, which we can get to at some point. I'm getting a book written about how do you It's a how to book on how you build a porn brand from the ground up. So I'm doing all these things in the shadows A lot of people may not see, but yeah, it's a lot. I don't sleep a lot. I guess maybe I'm like vampire. I get my vintality by like little stints of sleeping and then come you know, but that's my drug of choice. So yeah, I don't know. I just I have a lot of energy, a lot of passion for what I do, and my main point of well, I have three reasons I do what I do. The first one is I'm naturally always been a slot. I love sex. I loved everything about it since a young age, and I want to show other women that it's okay to embrace your sexuality. You can be as slutty as you want, and it is okay, and but here's how to do it safely. But it is okay. Another reason I do what I do is to show that a normal, everyday, average looking person can do poor. You don't have to change your body, you don't have to look a certain way, don't have to act a certain way. You can do any kind of porn you want to do, and you can be successful. And then, you know, the last one is, I just want to be known for creating art. I love what I create. I put a lot of effort and time into what I make. And if I'm not excited or happy with my end result, that I'm like, well, maybe next time we should tweak it, you to change it. I'm always evolving, becoming more, but it is exhausting. There are times that I need breaks. And that is my advice, is that a lot of performers in this industry don't always take the breaks that they need because burnout is a big thing, especially in the industry that is so appearance based, and what they can take from you and they're like, you're used up. Let's go on to the next eighteen nineteen year old. You know, I think there needs to be more resources, more mental health resources all across the board for what we do with the podcast I'm doing. It's called Deep Thoughts. It's about it's my take on you know what we're missing in the industry. It's the good, the bad, the ugly. We talk about discrimination, we talk about being disowned for doing porn. We talk about sexual assault, harassment, all these things that happen on a daily basis that are pushed under the rug, and we talk about them and we bring them to light. And I'm hoping with doing that that we can start to get more mental health resources. Because I was in the army. As in the army for six years, they did not want me to leave. Like most places that you work out, they have a retention officer and they have someone who wants to keep you, And in the porn industry there is nothing like that. And I don't know why. Like there are people who are at the top, they win awards, they're doing great, and then the next year you never hear from them again. So I'm like, why in an industry like we need something like that. We need resources to be like you matter, you are great, and we want to keep you. And so that's one of the reasons I'm doing the podcast that I am.
Speaker 1: I deep thoughts thots, Yes, brilliant name, brilliant, really really funny. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: My take on Deep Throat, the movie that had a lot of controversy about it, as well as just thoughts in a cool way.
Speaker 1: Sure, I get it. I love it. I think it's great. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry. It seems like you said your words, not mine. You've always been somewhat of a slut At one point, did you just like did a click in your head, like, oh shit, I'm doing this. Well, I throw a camera over there and monetize this shit.
Speaker 2: So I've always been very naturally slutty. Like when I was in the Army, I had sex with half the guys in my unit. I went to college, I had have sex without the guys in my dorm floor. I was just always very open to sex. And so before doing porn, I was doing twenty plus man gang bangs. I was doing all of these things that I wanted to do, and I actually didn't really want to do porn. I was afraid that I love sex so much that it being my job, I would resent it. I would hate it, I would no longer want to do it. So I was really hesitant to actually do porn. And I was actually living in New Zealand at the time. That's actually the place I did my first two scenes. And my first two scenes were an anal scene and a ganggang scene. So that is just where I started. That is just what I was used to doing. Yes, they were very raw, unpolished Verry Gonzo, but that's just where I started. I liked it, and then you know, I got back to the States and I was like, you know, I think this is something that I want to do, and I wanted to take those three points I talked about earlier and being like, I want to show other people that porn is more than what it is. Like we are professionals, we are creators, we're artists, like all these things that you know, a lot of people don't see us as, and so I want to bring I wanted to bring all of that forward.
Speaker 1: So mean put a little personal opinions number two. When you said an average girl there, I've met a lot of average girls. You're a few steps above average girl, right, I mean you're.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate it, but sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, some of the girls I went to Catholic school with the I mean they were probably slutty enough, but no, they couldn't have done it in the looks departments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean. More of what I'm talking about is I don't want to change my body. I don't want to get plastic surgery. I don't want to, you know, I want to be known as real and raw and just being like, yeah, this is my body, this is what my body looks like. Nothing against people who did plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: My good friend Rebel Ryder has amazing tits. They're amazing, they look real, they're fun to play with. She's very happy with them.
Speaker 1: I had no idea they were fake. I have seen her stuff before, I had no idea that's incredible.
Speaker 2: But she's so happy with them. And yes, like, if that's what you want to do, I'm one hundred percent for it, But you need to be doing it for you and not for you know, getting more shoots or more fans or any of that, because then you're not really doing it for you. And yeah, I have some self conscious issues. I have things like everybody like, you know, you would want to change about your body, But I feel like the thing that you dislike the most about your body is the thing that's most unique about you, and so why change that. You know, that's your thing that like you know, it is you.
Speaker 1: So Matt's small dick has always been my thing and it'll always be and I'll just stand.
Speaker 2: Up for that, you know, like small like some people have, like you know, like with dicks, though, like you can't really get a bigger dick. I mean no, yeah, no, you're kind of just you know, you're out of embrace it, and like the biggest thing is just confidence. If you walk in the room and you're like, I own this shit, I own it, like who there's no one who can tell you you don't like.
Speaker 1: You are you can't get a bigger dick. It sounds like you've been looking through my Google search history. By the way, people, the dick's fine. Okay, I'm married. She likes it. Okay, that was that was all a joke.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, there's such a thing as boyfriend dick, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, all right, I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't call it that. That's just the term for you can just take it all the time, you know, you don't want to take a twelve inch deck all the time. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll get into that. I do have to, I have to come back. You mentioned your first two scenes were in New Zealand. I may have watched The Gang Bang for research purposes. You you, okay, okay, this is not a critique. This is actually I fucking love this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: There's one point when a gentleman is behind you, I believe, and your mouth is doing work on another gentleman, and it almost looks like the guy behind you has to tap you and be like, calm down, you might break that guy's dick. You are still an intense performer of very intense Perfore have you learned to possibly dial it back a little or understand there's camera intensity and you're gonna hurt this key we man. I don't know if that's a racist term, so I won't say that, but you know, so.
Speaker 2: It depends on the scene. I have always had lots of raw sexual energy, and like with those first two scenes, I was just it was just what I was normally used to doing. Like you know, I had done earlier that year in New Zealand. I had done a twenty five man gang bang. I had done thirteen guys I'd done all these different, like sized gang bangs, and I was just used to bringing that energy, and I have that raw energy at any given time, I can just bring it out. I go from zero to one hundred, there's no one between. But now with what I shoot, a lot of it's more polished. I put thought into what positions we're doing, how we're doing them. They're all blocked out. They're all like, you know, we're doing this, and then we're doing this, and then I know how the COUM's going to be used, So it's all choreograph kind of like play. Now in my own personal sex life, I go full ham, you know, like I did in those scenes, And that's kind of like what I initially was known for was my raw sexual energy, which I still have and I could pull out at any point for sure, but I try to dial it back a little bit now. But in my own personal sex life, you know, I'm growling and doing all that crazy stuff, you know, and it just happens naturally.
Speaker 1: So I understand. I understand when you had your first I guess it would be called groups. Was it? Did it did you progress up to gang bang? Or did it did it start like threesome or was it just like, hey, twenty five guys came over one night and I was like, fuck it.
Speaker 2: So I started slow, you know, I did the threesome actually my first three some with two guys. I did DP that first time, so it was kind of diving right in. But I did normal three somes. So I did two guys, two women. And then there was a woman I knew. I'd been with her and her husband, and she was doing she was known for like doing black guy gang bangs, that's what she liked, and so she's like, I'm doing twelve guys. Do you want to come watch? And I was like, okay, I'll come watch. I never done gang bang. And then before it started, she's like you want to join, and I was like, yeah, I think I do. And then it just naturally just happened. They took turns on us on like all night, and it was just the beast was just born at that point, and I was like, I need more, Like I have literally been trying to do fifty guys and one hundred guys for a long long time because it's really hard to get that mini men in a room.
Speaker 1: So I want to I want to talk about that. Definitely coming up with content type stuff. But with the first threesome, the first group thing, were you talked into it or did you talk them into it?
Speaker 2: I was kind of like a mutual understanding. It was like we were at a place like we were wanting to expand our sexuality. Sure, and so back in the day when Craig's List was a thing and they had personal ads back in the day, because I'm kind of old, No, I'm just joking, but oh, they don't have that anymore. You could put up an ad saying I'm looking for blah blah blah, I'm looking for someone to join me and Mike partner, blah blah blah. I'm looking for someone to you know, give me a foot job whatever, you know. And so we put up, yeah, we were looking for another guy to join us. And we went through the list and we met a few and we were like, no.
Speaker 1: I don't like him.
Speaker 2: And then there was one guy when we met one night and we were like, yeah, we're doing it. So we've got a hotel. We did our first threesome. It was great, an awesome time. We ate Dennis at like one in the morning. It was perfect. And then we just kind of kept exploring from there our sexualities.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, that's awesome. Okay, So but then do you really consider it? Yes, I think it is because you said it the beast was born, which I guess is where the growling comes from after that gang bang. But and this is your words, not mine. Seems like you were slutty before that, But I mean this was just a different valve that opened, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think. But it was just like me in a safe space, in a safe environment, being able to embrace my full sexuality just because I was never given an outlet like the way I was raised. I know, it was like you don't have sex to you're married. There was no conversation, there was no education. I've always been naturally very borny, very sexual, and I had all this energy and I didn't know what to do with it. And so when I was in the Army around these young guys, I was like oh yeah, oh yeah, okay, And then saying with college, I was like, oh, just from room to room to room to room, you know that. You know, I was known as like this the slut of the unit. Like I literally there were women in my unit that they just called me a slut of the unit. Oh, which is fine. I I had a great time, but yeah, I just embraced it. And then I think the kang I have like this, I'm a runner, so I've done marathons half marathons, and I equate a gangbang to like a marathon of Dick And I just have this ability to keep going and going and going, and so I think that was just something I was built to do. Like if there was the Olympics next, I would be a contender because I also am very stubborn, and I would be like, I'll outlast you. I'll outlast you. Like literally, when I've done my gangbangs of forty guys or thirty guys, I fucked most of them twice. So I'm like, I know, I know I have the ability to do more than I'm you know, given.
Speaker 1: So I mean you said if they ever did a porn Olympics. I'm talking to a producer, director, scriptwriter timekeeper, which is crazy to me. I didn't know there were timekeepers important. I would just be like, keep shooting until on board. Yeah, but and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the time more is like, so you normally have five or six hours film and then normally was positional. Like let's say you're doing one position doggie style, the vineographer is going to want to get two angles of that. You're probably gonna hold it for two minutes per angle. So you're kind of in your head kind of thinking, you know, what is two minutes? That's more like what I need by timekeeper. But you know, I have had someone on set before. I'm like, we need to get this person out of here at like twelve thirty. Please let me know when noon hits. So that's kind of their job. I just, you know, just because I'm nice, I'm courteous, and I don't want to like make people stay longer than you know, I require that to do.
Speaker 1: So I picture you picking your head up from a DP, going how many how much time we got left to Okay, all right, all right, Jeff has to go. Jeff, all right, back to it, guys. Yeah, Hey, whatever gets the job done, right, that's what matters at the end of the day. Right, we're going to take a break. We'll be right back with a game, and I want to talk some more about your content, and I want to talk about the future, what's coming up, what we have planned, what we want to get going, Ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Ray Ray. All right, and we're back. My guest tonight, the lovely Ray Ray. All of our content, the stuff I really want you to go to is at reyrayxxx dot com. Can we play a game? Ray Ray?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like games.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the problem. I feel atrocious about the game we're about to play, but I've made corrections and I think it's better now. So, ladies and gentlemen, let's play Lady's Choice. Were you with the world famous porn star. You get to build your own fantasy celebrity gang bang. Okay, here's the catch. You don't actually get to pick your own people. I'm gonna spin these wheels that the audience can see and you can't, uh, and we're gonna determine who the participants in your fantasy celebrity gang bang are. There's an athlete wheel, there's an artist wheel, and the third wheel is just a guy. Your job while building this gang bang is to tell me who goes where and then give me your logic for it. This gentleman has great ab. I'd like him in my mouth because I really enjoy looking at abs. That guy seems like he has a small dick. I'd like him here because I need this is my most sensitive hole. Sure, yes, so we understand the concept of the game. Yes, now here is where I make my confession. Okay, here's where I say I'm wrong. I fucked up. I shouldn't have done this. When I originally conceived this game, it was about three thirty in the morning and I was high as fuck. And what I thought would be a brilliant idea was putting an actual athlete on the board, putting an actual actor on the board. And the guy category at the end was a serial killer. So the interesting thing about that is now I have to ask somebody, Hey, this guy's a killer, what hole do you want him in? And I thought it was fun to watch the surprise on the girl's faces. But I I just can't do it anymore. This is me making my amends. I am going to fix this. Rey Ray, Let's play Lady's Choice.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Let's play Ladies Choice. O. J. Simpson, Alec Baldwin, James Smith.
Speaker 1: So James Smith is not an actual real person. He's a piece of stock footage. He's a gentleman. That's about six foot one. I would say slightly larger than average penis, solid thickness. But I just couldn't give you a serial killer. I thought it was wrong. Yeah, it's just not a right thing to do. So please tell me where would you have sex with OJ.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one because, uh, you know a lot of ways. But I would say from a natural, like you know, stereotype standpoint. I'm sure he has an above ad is dick. So I mean, really, in any hole would be fine, but probably in my ass, just because of the connotation of everything that he's done. It's the dirtiest, it's the most taboo. It's the you know, so one hole you don't always go to or shouldn't and so and I probably wouldn't anal prep.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That's for Nicole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no anal prep for him. He just gets whatever wrappens. So that'd be kind of me being like if I have to have to, you know, you know, yeah, you know, maybe I guess you being gredos. I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, okay, we have we have placed O. J. Simpson. How about the other two gentlemen this way?
Speaker 2: So Alex Baldwin, I definitely. I think like he could go in anybol but definitely might see I feel like he would just be able to just vibe with it, you know, just and I would love for him to just be like doing comedy at the same time, so it would be so much. I love sex where it's like you're laughing, you know, during like something happens, you're just like, oh my god, that's so funny. I think that's amazing. So I would think that would happen while with him, and then the last guy like like, I don't know where you got that like photo from, but he's like like yeah, real, I'd be like that guy did. Yeah, I'll follow you all around, like you can put it anywhere you want, okay, you know, as long as he like, you know, kind knows what he's doing. I like texts a certain way. I don't want any soft bucks. I don't know if you ever saw a Yellowstone, but if there's one point where Beth Done is one of the best female characters of all time, and she talks about like this guy comes in tries to pick her up, but she's like, you look like a soft buck, and I don't want it, Like that's my mentality in my own personal sex life. If you're not gonna take me up and just wreck me, I don't want it. So as long as he can do that, I think will be okay.
Speaker 1: So is that is that type of Is that like your ideal? Look, by the way, I need to take these faces off while my face is here because I'm sweating in this freaking new studio I built and I haven't fixed the lightning yet, so I look like a corpse. Apologies for that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is that what you like? A tall cut musket? What are we looking for? I know that is a dumb quote. Do you like tall in shape, good looking guys or guys like me? Like? Which one?
Speaker 2: I like all kinds of guys. That's more like for me attraction wise. So my ideal, like Sleverty Gangbang of All Time would be all the Chrisps with Pollywood.
Speaker 1: Pine Evans and who Christopher Guest.
Speaker 2: And then who is it? He's like it's.
Speaker 1: Thor Oh, Helmsworth, Hemsworth and Evans.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's lots of other ones too, but all of them, and then Henry Cavill, oh my gosh, and the Ryots too, the Ryans of Hollywood. Yeah, all of them, the ryans and the crises would be a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ray you're you're insatiable. It sounds like that's a problem.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I do definitely have a type, but it's more like for me, like when it comes to my own personal sex life, Like I said earlier, it's about the sex. Like, you could be a polished, amazing looking guy, but if you don't know how to have sex, I do not want to see you again. So it's more about the connection. It's more like there has to be some attraction, but it's more are you going to fuck me the way that I want? And I write great guys in my own personal life. If you've come over, you don't know I'm rating you, but I am like, and I'm a boud equality, So if you don't eat my pussy, you're automatically dos three points.
Speaker 1: Can I say there is a benefit to guys with average sized fan totally average, perhaps even a few ticks above average. I have heard before like, oh, porn guys don't some you know whatever, the give and take type of thing. It's like, oh, yeah, he even ate my pussy. I'm like, how is that not standard? Like every time I can't. I can't. If I just gave someone the fuck part of it, I'd feel so bad. It's like I burn the turkey, but god damn, the mashed potatoes are good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just about equality. It's even when I'm like considering shooting with someone, I will literally go twenty five to fifty tweets deep into their content and I will look and see what are they producing? How are they producing it? Is it mostly for their pleasure? Is it mostly for them? Like if I'm considering like a male talent, is he eating pussy? Is he showing women pleasure in his content? Or is it just him getting a sucked and fucking Because if he is, like, for me, it's equality. At the end of the day, it's like women matter, Like that's why, like we can get to it. But I'm producing two ten episodes series right now which are finally porn for women. They're for women's fantasies that we have all the time. And so that's a big niche right in porn that's not being filled, you know.
Speaker 1: And let me ask you. I read an interview with you once though an earlier one, that said you want to make content that sells. Does content like that sell because recently I've been told, oh no, and that's not what this is. But recently I've been told like girl girl stuff doesn't sell very well.
Speaker 2: So like for me, I kind of have gone away from like, do I make good money? Yeah, sure, I make a living. I'm an you know, but for me, I have to be creatively excited about what I'm doing. So I don't produce what sells for other agent. I don't do step porn, I don't do the age porn. I don't do the things that you know a lot of companies do to make money because it sells. I refuse to actually do that. I'm like, I'm not going to just do what everyone else is doing. I'm going to do what creatively excites me, even if it's hard, even if I'm like, oh my gosh, Like I was supposed to do a scene from one of my series where it was in a boxing ring. It was going to be cool. The two guys are going to be like doing a montage where they're getting ready to like fight each other, and I'm the ref And you know, I had such a hard time trying to find a boxing ring, and I literally was like racking my brain. I like reached out to like fifteen sets trying to find I'm like, we're going to do this. We're gonna do it, And so I don't really like if I ever do, like for my book that I'm getting written, the forward is going to say, this book is for everyone who ever said no to me and made me the producer, director talent that I was meant to be, because like you know, you grow and you evolve by no. But I don't hear no. I hear how am I going to do this? How am I going to accomplish this? Maybe I can't accomplish it right now, but I'm going to keep it on the back burner for one of these days when I can actually accomplish it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I have to answer it. You said you're trying to set up obviously these much larger gang bangs and this and that, and you know, there's the dumb outside perspective that just goes like I could find fifty guys on one to fuck Ray Ray, you know, or something like that. But what does it take for you? So you said you do your research on other performers, What does it take for something that large? Though? Is this your white whale, one of these big things where you're chasing it and are you ever going to get it?
Speaker 2: It is definitely one of my white whales. So a lot of people they have a little bit of misunderstanding when it comes to my big events. So like all of the big gang bangs that I've done, so the largest gang bang I've ever done is forty one guys, and that was for pure recreational purposes, for fun, because I liked them. Okay, so I've been trying to do fifty guys and one hundred guys for my own personal enjoyment, my own personals, like no cameras, no recording, no documentation, nothing for my pure enjoyment. So that with that being said, I do do some gang bangs every now and then for content, but it is extremely hard to get even four or five guys in a room and had them perform the way that they need to, like you know, you're doing advanced positioning. The only way I've ever been able to do super advanced positioning is if guys injected their dick because their dicks were hard the all the time, and we could do dps, we could do double anials, we could do air tights. We could do all these positionings that you know, you didn't have to worry about erections. But that happens in Europe. There are some talent here that inject their dick, but it's not standards like I shop for some company over in Prague, where it's standards. If you go on a set as a male talent, you're injecting your dick. It's just part of the deal.
Speaker 1: What is that's caverjet right?
Speaker 2: I think it's the trama. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: We're not taking it. We're not taking it, don't ye who?
Speaker 2: But I you know there is. I think that there should be a medical person on staff, but does the injecting. I don't think the average Joe schmo like I was. I was a medic in the army, Like I know how to inject, I know how to do it, but I don't know where I should place that on a dick like I think there should be. Especially if you are a company who's going to be having people do that on a daily basis, you should hire someone who is the medical person, who is trained, who knows how to do it, because if you do it wrong, you can actually really like mess up the vessels and the like, you know, parts of your dick and it won't you know, get harder anymore, or if it does, like it hurts, that can be trauma involved. So I think that there needs to be more medical training when it comes to thick injections, and there should be someone on like big companies that is, that's their sole job is just to do you do that?
Speaker 1: So sure, sure, So shit, I just had something I was going to say, I lost it because I was worried about the shot and the dick thing that really.
Speaker 2: I could go out your mind with some other piece of information. So like that's not even the craziest thing. Okay. So I'm over in.
Speaker 1: PROG.
Speaker 2: I'm shooting for Legal Corner, which if you guys know Legal Corna is you know what they do, very intense anal only. I remember I was talking to one of their, like the guy who runs it, and I was like, yeah, he's like angle only anal's the best. You gotta just keep doing angle and do it with toys and big things, and like, you know, I'm like okay, and he's like, no plussy only ain't And I'm like okay. Because I did my first double angle over there with two black guys, and I definitely was not as prepared for the scene as I should have been. I definitely like to perform better than I did, so I went up to the director afterwards and I was like, so I'm a lot better performer than this. Can you give me a toy or advice or something that will help me, you know, because I had a scene another scene was five guys, like you know, and like two days from then, I was like, I need to do better, and he like pulls out this huge bil though that looked like this big stump, classic candle, and he was like, it doesn't imagine this in like a thick chuck accent. He's like, if you can take this, you'llbody good. And I'm like, okay. So I remember like that next day it was like training and I was like in the bathroom and my my husband, I'm like I called him in and I'm like, I'm doing it. Look, I'm doing it. I got it. But I saw I swear too. I saw one of the male talent, because like they did multiple scenes the day, and all of their scenes normally either end with com or like face and stuff. I saw a guy take a syringe full of fake com injected into his euithra hold it and then walk content, And I was like, oh, there's a whole different you know, you know, I mean over there that but too so there's like a whole deal. There's a lot like if you're gonna get on a set like that, it's just one of those things that you might see something that you're like, oh, okay, yeah, I usually don't bring that up when I'm gonna be shooting with the guy normally affects them getting hard, you know, So that's an after the scene is over kind of conversation.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I just yeah, I'm picture yeah, that's yeah, that's crazy right way. You also, you do, like you just said, you do shoot mainstream stuff as well. Can I ask why? And I'll say it like this, Some girls tell me they only shoot mainstream stuff to promote their own content. Essentially, I went to film school. I know plenty of people who did shitty film work over here so they could fund their own personal stuff over here. You might just like it on other sets and you feel like it's a learning experience. What's your quote unquote reasoning for doing mainstream stuff as well?
Speaker 2: For me, it's more I like to go co produce with other people, and I like to bring so like, since you said I have so many hats in given time in the air, it's really nice to just have one role and be like this, you're just talent. You're just doing this. Because when I'm producing my own stuff, I'm thinking about the lighting. I'm thinking about all this stuff, as well as what should I say at this point? Is my back arch the right way? Does the dick angle look good?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about one hundred things when I'm producing my own scenes. It is so refreshing and nice to walk onto somebody else's set and they'd be like, do this, and I'm like, okay, I can do that, you know, And that's that's really nice. That's I really enjoy that. I also like to bring other people's creative vision to life. You know, I am a performer who likes things to be a little bit more organized. So if it starts to get chaosy, I am a little like, oh no, oh no, let's reel it back. But as long as you're organized and put together and you have a good vision, I one hundred percent would like like going on other sets.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome. That's awesome. Uh, we're gonna take one more break and we'll bear it back. All right. My guest tonight, the lovely Ray Ray Ray Ray xxx dot com. Make sure you head over there. Sign up. What's it gonna do? Break the bank, get out of here. There's tons of content over there. I saw it. I was like Initially, I was like, Okay, re Ray, that's great. She has her own website to go on. There's probably like seven eight videos, just like pages and pages and pages of videos. It's a goddamn good deal. Reraxxx dot com.
Speaker 2: Reray.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anyone told you, but my co host was actually sadly killed in a accident. He did not leave the show. As I've been lying to people. He mixed up the words glory, whole and guillotine. Luckily, we were able, and this is the modern miracle of science. We were able to save his consciousness and upload it into a new system. So, ladies and gentlemen, let me play for you a little clip from my former co host, Ai Shane.
Speaker 4: Greetings from the future. I am Ai Shane, a time traveling artificial intelligence sent back to prepare the world for future tragedies. Also to ask porn stars questions. As I traversed the vast expanse of time, I bring forth this message of great importance. In the year twenty one to ninety two, I watched with detached curiosity as society gradually descended into chaos, a return to a stone age, all due to a seemingly trivial oversight, the under use of lubrication. In a world where machines and technology govern nearly every aspect of human life, the importance of maintenance was often overlooked. As gears ground against each other, metals screeched in protest, and motors strained without proper lubrication, the once seamless operation of society began to falter. Factories could no longer function, transportation systems ground to a halt, and society collapsed, all echoing the same underlying issue, neglect of the basic principles of lubrication. My question to you, what is your favorite non lubricant to get your gears all greased up with? Is it spit? Do you ever just bit in your hand and take a trip to rubtown? Could one use canola oil if they were desperate for a deep dicking? This is Ai Shane signing off until we meet again in the anals of time.
Speaker 1: First, let me apologize for my former co host. He always has the most piggish questions, and I'm not glad he's dead, But I don't think the world is too upset. As a director and someone that's on set, you mentioned the fake come earlier. Lube must be pretty standard on set, but have is there anything else that people use? I would assume is what works and what is gonna put you on a yeast infection list.
Speaker 2: So it's individually for the own performer, Like I know some women who have very sensitive vaginas, so they only want certain types of loube. So what I would do as a director or if I was pretty a scene, I would ask my co performers, like what works for you? What do you want? Like I've also known guys they only like certain kinds of lube to be able to jerk off. So it's more like for me personally, I if I'm really into what's happening, I don't need any loube. I'm great, But you know I use my spit a lot like he was talking about, and that I'm just like she's or I'll like we sucking the guys, They're gonna get it really wet, and I'm like, yeah, put it in. So you know, I use spit often. I know coconut oil works really well. But for me, if I was going to have other people on set, I would personally ask them what works for them, just because you know, like each person's vagina, like mine, is very robust, she's very she bounces back quickly, she's great. She doesn't really get angry about a lot of things. But some people have really sensitive vaginas and that's okay.
Speaker 1: So okay, there you go, fair enough, there you go. There's the question, So when you're prepping for a shoot, what are you asking? Uh, it's weird. I want to ask you questions as a porn star and I want to ask you questions as a director. What else like goes into that? Like I know it's a ridiculous question, but like, is there like a little party tray or something or bottles of water? Like how do you prep a set? What do you need? And what are you asking? Like individually?
Speaker 2: So standard across the board, there's always water, Gigory and Red Bulls. And then I always have wipes, usually dude wipes. Because they're thick and they know rip and then loop whatever they need. But I also ask, and then I have snacks. Usually I have fruit snacks, some kind of chips, and some granola our standard across the board, just because sometimes I want food too. I eat a lot of fruit snacks, especially if I'm doing anal because then you know you can eat them me, okay, So it's a quick way of getting energy grabbing it. I've done scenes where the talent are like literally shoving like spruce snacks in their mouths and then we're about to like go on like you know, finish, you know, part of the scenium. But I think that's just taking care of people, like since I was in the military. Like it's not like I'm a mom, but it's like it's like I want people to feel taken care of what I'm producing or they're on set with me, like that I care about them, that they matter, like you should at least have water, have nothing else, or like you know, doing physical stuff. But then I'll individually ask sometimes or if the performer needs something specific, like some women want douches on sets, some people want certain wives want certain lube. I've picked up talent drop them off before. I've done things that maybe not.
Speaker 1: The driver driver, another hand rector or like.
Speaker 2: You know producer would do for talent, but I have done it. I've paid for parking. I've had like people who were I hired them for a scene and then I was like, oh, did you park here in LA and They're like yeah, I was this much, and I'd be like, okay, okay, here's your parking cover too. Like They're just things that I do to make people feel matter, like that matter and that I care about them.
Speaker 1: So from what you've seen, and I'm not asking to disparage anything by name or anything like that, but from what you've seen on other porn sets, did you then see that and take and go well, we could add that in or we could ask them, because I know I've talked a lot. Are they paying for parking for everyone? No? No? No, no, okay, all right, so yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I think I've taken this and pieces from different sets I've been on. You know, I try to take care of myself and be an adult and bring my own stuff with me just because I think, you know, you should do that. It's the same as like if you have an anal scene, you make sure you get up in time to prep, Like you just show up and be like, oh, whatever happens happens, you know, So it's more like just being an adult. One of my really good friends, ravel Rider, when I first met her several years ago. She's one of the most professional people in porn because I have done over probably fit twenty scenes with her, and she is always on time or she's early, and she you know, sometimes she'll have a shoot late at night on an exotica night, and then the next morning we have a scene and I'm like, can you anal prep? And She's like yes, and so she'll get like three hours of sleep so she can get up in time the anal prep. She's the only performer I know who can do something like that and then also still be on you know. And so she told me this one quote and I'll remember it for the rest of my career. She's like, this is a job, Like, you know, it's like every other job. You can't show up late, you can't be unprepared, or you'll get fired. Like and that's how people should go about porn, is that it's not just this fun willy nilly hobby that we're doing. We are producing, we're doing this to make money. It is our job, and you should be able to be on time, organized in the right outfit and have everything that you need and be prepared for a scene if you're going to do one.
Speaker 1: So I think I think both sides need to understand it's a job. The people in your comments being like, why don't you ever post full scenes? I don't know, stupid, because I have a website that you can go to. But then the women as well, because I like, I said I do a show. I think I said, did I say it? Do I say? I do a show. I have a side show where I interview newer girls coming up, and I like to try and introduce them to the industry, not me so much, but like show them to my audience and this and that, right, and there are so and not so many the ones I've interviewed, but maybe some of the ones that I've spoken to and not there's so many just gorgeous girls, young rite what the industry would want, right, And then you check their only fans or whatever else, and they have six pictures on there and no videos and it's like, sweetie, no offense but you don't wake up on Monday, create your only fans on Tuesday, and you're making one hundred grand a month by Friday. Right, it's so much work.
Speaker 2: There's so much that goes into Like, yeah, you can have amazing content, but if you don't know how to market it, or you don't know how to get in front of people or get people to buy it, like you know, And I am an individual who doesn't always play the game. I don't do the pandering. I don't do all the extra stuff that some people do. And like, however you make your money is great. I just don't want to be a bimbo that rolls over and just spends over backwards for people. I want people to see me as an artist who creates amazing things and that's why they like what they do. But chish your own, like if you want to do the pandry and make your money, make your money just like you know, if you can cry yourself to sleep with your backup full of cash, like it's great, you know, do your things. That's just personally, it's just not like I don't want to be a dancing funky for people. I want them to value me for what I do and how I produce it, and I put that effort instead of putting it into like the pandering, I put it into my content.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it's it's you know, it's it shows. It shows not just that. But you said rebel Ryder being your friend. I did an interview this year with two other people who and I'll tell you who they are at the end spoke, not the end of the episode, when I'm done saying this, uh, spoke so highly of you and just said they're learning from you. I interviewed Jasmine Cruz and Jay r.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, my good buddies. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I interviewed another couple and that guy's name was Clint, So I wasn't sure if I mix the names up Jasmine, Cruise and Jail They. I wish I could play it back for you right now, but the episode's not at yet. It's it's they were just like, I mean, this girl knows everything. She's so professional. She's teaching us how to be not that they're not, but just teaching us how to be even more professional, teaching us this and that. Do you take that role as an accepted one of being somewhat of a mentor to people? Do you like that. Do you ever let that get in the way of you doing your own thing?
Speaker 2: Not really, I do want to. Like the reason I'm getting the how to book written is to show so that you can be an independent You can do it by yourself. You can build a brand from the ground up in an industry that is so hard potentially to break into because it's so oversaturated. And I want to show like independence we matter. Like even with award shows and all this stuff, A lot of the times independence we don't get put up for awards. We don't get the time of day. I mean, I did a Coolet scene last year. I redid the breakfast club. I did a vintage classroom said with six women. We rewrote the script. It was one of the coolest scenes I have ever done. And I did get nominated for an AVM last year, which was very like I was super honored. But you know, I originally when people were like, oh, you're nominated, I was like looking through and I was looking through it. I was like, Oh, it's that scene, it's that scene. And then it ended up not being that scene, and I was a little like it was like bittersweet because I was like I put so much into the scene. It was so cool and different and so different than any of the other companies I've been looking doing putting out there that I was like, you know, I wish that there was more independences, gotten more of the time of day. So that's why I'm also showing with the book like that you don't have to do the cookie cutter model. You don't have to get an agent, you don't have to get on mainstream sets, you don't have to do all these things. You can be highly successful if you're determined and you decide this is what I want to do. Is it a lot of work? Other days I want to pull my hair out and be like I hate what I'm doing. Yes, but that's the only way like that you you make it Like I think I just saw this thing where like I think Dyson's vacuum like made like two hundred or eight hundred different vacuum types before he actually made it successful one and was almost like bankrupt, and now like it's like worth the crab ton of money. So it's more just like putting the effort and having the determination, having the dream and just not giving up on it.
Speaker 1: So are you a perfectionist? Though, or are you okay getting ninety nine point eight percent perfect? Or are you going to stay up till three fifteen in the morning getting that one? God damn, because I'm that and it's terrible for me.
Speaker 2: Are you a virgo?
Speaker 1: I am a sagittarius.
Speaker 2: I am a virgo, so I am naturally already a perfection if it's also how I was raised. So yes, I have had to let certain things go just because I am a type a individual in an industry that is very tighty, very like nonchalant. Is going to happen? And what's going to happen? I'm very like, hey, so we said ten o'clock, it's ten o'clock. Like I have hired people before for scenes and they're forty five minutes late, an hour late, and I'm like, I flew from Ohio to be here in la I rented this set hourly, So you just wasted like one hundred to one hundred and fifty of my money not arriving on time. And then you know, and then they arrive, and then you know at that point you're kind of like a little grumpy and you're like, you know, just value my time as PERU. That would be me, like having them show up and be like, oh, I'm not ready, Like you know that, that wouldn't work. They probably never work with me again, or they would tell their agency she's terrible. Don't let anyone, you know. And so I've had to navigate that as a newer producer, Like how do you navigate when you're hiring talent? What do you let go? What don't you let go? How do you protect your interests without being a bitch or like people not wanting to you know, you get like this negative connotation. They're like she's a super bitch, like you know, like she is going to make you do this, this, this, and this. Like meeting in the military was just a matter of like, you know, I don't want to micromanage you. I want to give you the information you need and I want you to be an adult and do what you're supposed to do with it. And then I do expect a lot, Like I give you a script. Normally my scripts are six to ten pages long, and like, I expect you to kind of know what we're going to be doing. Am I going to feed you lines at any point? Yes we can. And my editor is amazing and can cut whatever but it's better if you kind of know what we're going to be doing, which is why I give you a script. Ugh uh so.
Speaker 1: Let me You have worked on some of my favorite sites, and this isn't an insult to those sites. But I say say, there's tiers, right. Your top tier are your brawsers, your teams, all that stuff, right. Your bottom tier is like a guy fucking his college girlfriend with like Metallica playing in the background, and you're like, oh, that, I don't think that's licensed. I don't. I don't think you can use that. But the middle tier, and it's not about you know, it's more just how far the reach is. I love that middle tier. I live in that middle tier. You shot for the two I believe Ossiani sites right ye aptly named Glory Whole Secrets and the pretty direct and straightforward Gang Bang cream Pie. Your stuff is and this is not insult to them at all. It's more polished. It's more polished. Do you also like the more mid tier stuff, the stuff that's just kind of going at it? Does it feel raw to you at all? Or do is that not really your preference in what you're seeing?
Speaker 2: So for my own personal content, I like to having a little bit more polished. But I would love going on sets like that's me, just my personality. Like what you saw on those scenes, that's me on any given day. Like if someone was to come over and like weird, it's like padded out, I would act, you know, similar, I would. I would be a little bit more like I'm more open to the camera like angling and whatever when we're doing something like that. But like it's me my personality, like with the intensity and kind of like with Gangered and Creeper, I think I was like bent over backwards at one point and the guy's like like you know, fucking dick, like taking it down my throat all the way and like all that stuff Like that's where I live. That's my happy place, Like I'm happy there. So I love doing scenes like that. I'd liked. I liked shooting for facial abuse. I liked shooting for them. I I do not like puke content. That's not my thing. But the deep dirting, the intensity and all that I'm built for it. I like it. I enjoy it. I'm not so much into marking or spanking or getting like you know, bitten and like because I just proves easily like a banana. But they're the guys on set. They're nice. They it's all in act. They're acting. It's all acting. White people think that they're terrible work like that. They're mean, and like as soon as the camera's going, yes, they're full on because we're acting. As soon as the camera's not rolling, they walk away, they hang out, we're just talking. It was like a really fun, enjoyable shoot. Both times I did it, Am I going to probably do it again? No, just because like you know, there's a connotation with that kind of studio, not that I wish that there wasn't. I wish you could shoot anything you wanted and it would be fine. But I'm trying to be a little bit more polished now and be seen as more than just in a you know, raw aggressive former because at one point I would like the opportunity to get on like a Vixen set or like Shoot for Black or any of those companies, because I think that I have a lot of offer and I think I would do a good job. But you know, sometimes it's the same with like Rebel Rider. She does a lot of intense, very you know, hardcore stuff, and you get put in a box, like I was going to hire this one woman for one of the series I'm producing, it's a girl girl series. And around that time, my timeline was being filled with the stuff I had done in Prog, so the you know, the piss content, the del lanels and the fisting and all the craziness, and like, her agency calls me back and it's like, hey, so she has some hesitations of shooting with you because she's afraid it's going to be really aggressive and really intense. And I was like, yeah, she probably saw my timeline and saw like what I'd been doing in Prague, and I was like, let me explain what she's going to be doing. It is a cute, fun, scripted girl rol content. I basically steal women from men and it's great, we have a great time. A lot of it has to do with the store, relying in the hook of everything, the furthest we're gonna go as a strap on. But it's it's just about image and perception. So it's like she saw that on my timeline and automatically assumed that's what I would be having her do too, you know, And if I had been I would have been up from been like Hey, so we're gonna do some crazy stuff today. You know, I'm gonna be like, I'm gonna put colored animas in there, and we're gonna have a great time, you know whatever craziness you know. But I it's just crazy to me that you can be put in a box as like a performer just because you do this one thing one time, And like, I would rather be known as a performer who can do it all. I can do the cute, see fun stuff, I could do the intense acting, and then I can do a hardcore, really crazy scene. And I don't know what production company wouldn't want to have someone in their pocket like that that can do everything, you know for sure.
Speaker 1: One last question here to wrap this up. Is there an exit plan at all? Or is this for life? Are you sixty five shooting guilf porn.
Speaker 2: I think if I was to continue this for life, I would become like sheerly just director producer at that point, so I would take off the talent, or maybe I would just do narrative roles once I'm old, like too old to be. You know, there's never an age that you're not too old to be, you know, seeing sexy, but there is an age at a certain point you're like, maybe I don't want to be in front of the camera anymore. I think that I if I was to continue doing this for the rest of my career, I would go more into the director producer role and step away from being talent. I would probably want to find sign a contract star who's someone who could fill my shoes, someone who would be basically me and a lot of my scenes just because I star in all of them. So for me, the life of me, I don't know who that would be that would be able to bring the energy and the creativeness and just kind of like me to life and all of my scenes. I'm sure someone like that exists and I could probably find them, but that would probably be if I do this on term, that sort of thing. But for me, it's more like I'm already planning my exit strategy. I'm planning for retirement. I'm you know, investing, you know, maxing my ira like, you know, doing all these things that I need to. So at a certain point when I'm forty forty five, then the money's right and I can just be like I'm done, and I can just walk away and I can do you know, I paint in my free time. I don't have a lot of time to paint anymore. I have a lot of other hobbies I like to do. I would like to have a chance to kind of be like I want to travel, I want to paint, and then you know, the money's right and I don't have to work anymore.
Speaker 1: So you know why you have the ability to do that and plan that, right?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because this is a job. It is yep, And that's what happens at the end of a job.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Hopefully not for me. I'm going to die at a desk, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that's the thing is, Like I make this point we talk about in my podcast Deep Thoughts that kind of like what would you like to have change in the adustory? And I have a little bit of I wouldn't say like controversial take, but I think the age for porn should be changed from eighteen to twenty one years old. I think you at eighteen don't know who the hell you are or what you want to do or anything about you. Like, at least at twenty one, maybe you went to college, maybe you figured out like maybe I want to be a school teacher, Maybe I want to do this. If you go into port at eighteen and then decide you want to go into education, that's not gonna like they could find out any point and fire you based on your past of what so, I think at eighteen you don't really even know what you want or what you want to do. You also don't really have the security in place to protect yourself, to be stand up for yourself, to be like, I'm no producer, don't do that, I don't like the way you're talking to me, don't touch me when we're not filming, like all these things that I think at twenty one you kind of have more of like a dad set of who you are. And I think at twenty one you still like young enough. You could play a young like eighteen nineteen year old. Not a big deal, but I mean, I think that's a newer take on it because because there's a lot of older producers and directors that it's always been done a certain way. It's always been eighteen nineteen year olds and that's what they want, you know.
Speaker 1: So great way to end it, ladies and gentlemen, We're gonna wrap this one up. My guest tonight, the host of the Deep Thoughts podcast Rey Ray. You can find links to all of our social media in the episode description as always, but please make sure you go out and check out her main sight, reraxxx dot com. Are we keeping that strictly porn or maybe we're gonna put some podcast videos on there too, or what are we doing?
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna keep them separate. So The Deep Thoughts is gonna be its own, separate on social media. It's gonna be associated with me and Rabel Ryder because she's also my co host on it, which is awesome great we kind of together bring that podcast to life as well as my other host is a non industry person who brings their perspective who's a comedian, so he brings the full and we have the full like range of everything that's going on. And so I'm going to keep that separate, but I'm gonna definitely promote it and it's going to have its own kind of platform everything for it. But it's gonna be from the minds of me and Rebel Writer and my other good friend Kevin so well.
Speaker 1: Depending on when you're listening to this, folks, as I update the things when they change, check the episode description for links to all of the Deep Thoughts podcasts stuff. Okay, Rareck, thank you so much for coming on with me night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, anytime. That was amazing. Yeah, like I said, I did my research. I like. I love listening to podcast, especially when I'm working out. I love it. I think what you're doing is great and you should keep doing it because it's awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wonderful compliment. We'll see you next week, folks,