Speaker 1: You are listening to the Power of Inspiration and Awakening Radio with Julia Griffin to master a higher frequency for new state of mind. Once you want in a forest of splendor in which everything you did and everything you thought was aligned. It is possible at this time to begin to return to the old knowledge. Intuitive healer and manifest her Julia Griffin is here to talk about this unique time in history when all sentient beings, animals, plants, trees in the earth are intent on creating this change. The wolves awakened her to the most incredible light, which opened gifts and brought knowledge that she longs to share. You are creators, and you were born to be creators of beauty, possibility, and joy. Join Julia on a journey into a beautiful and magical world where amazing possibilities exist. Let us help open the door. The Power of Inspiration and Awakening with Julia Griffin starts right now.
Speaker 2: Everyone, I'm Julia Griffin, and you're listening to the Power of Inspiration and Awakening on Transformation Talk Radio. Stay with us for the next hour and let us help you experience a higher vibration and a new state of mind. For those of you who don't know me. I awakened with wolves when I met a wolf at talk to me just as people talk, and they taught me to read the energy of the heart. I can intuitively hear plants, animals in people, and I became an intuitive healer and writer as a result. You can find me at one oe trueself dot com. Now I have a special guest today. She's one of my favorite guests, Catherine Hudson, and I want to tell you about her, and then we're going to talk about how to call on angels, nature, spirits and elementals to get through the shift that we're having because I don't know about you, but I can always use some extra help. So let me tell you about Catherine. She's the author of Inviting Angels into your Life, your Crystal Family, and Discover your Soul Purpose. She's an international speaker, teacher, and lover of all things spiritual, which is, as she says it, all things. After an angel walked into the bank in the middle of Manhattan to give her an amethyst and a message, Catherine found her path opening up to eventually lead her to France and the life she leads today. Following on over twenty years of international finance on Wall Street and around the world. She's delighted to be free to listen to her heart's guidance, to play with the angels and to teach us how to do even more with it. And you're also an ambassador for fiend Horne, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I am? I am. I've been connected within Corna for almost twenty years. Gas station for me, it's where I go to fill.
Speaker 2: Her up, right, Yeah, And I was going to talk about that later, but let's hop into it right now when everything is changing so much and I don't know where other people who are listening are, but for me, there are really up and down waves, and when a down wave hits me, I have to make a huge effort to get back up. And I've noticed that nature really helps. Working in the garden helps. But she has a unique relationship with Elementals, Ferries and ven Horn. So I wanted Catherine's take on this.
Speaker 3: Oh with pleasure, and thank you, Julia, thank you for your invitation. You know I love to hang out with you and with the people that would happen to by happenstaffs are on purpose, be listening. There's never an accident in it. So yeah, finn Harnett, as I mentioned, is a place that I've been called to, drawn to the first time like twenty years ago. And when I went this that I am that grew up in the Bronx, So not a lot there is a lot of concrete and fences and not a lot of trees and grass. I stepped into another world, a world where the people who live there consciously and with great love, open up to guidance from the elementals, from the fairy energies, from the Davis, from the guiding energies of the space where they had been guided to live, what they plant, where they planted, how they care for their gardens, as well as many other In fact, they're on the cutting edge of it's an echo village. It's a spiritual center, but also an echo village. And their footprint, their carbon footprint is like twenty five percent of that of the rest of Europe. So they're really making great headways in this, but always within this constant consciousness that one. Human beings aren't the only sension beings on the planet, far from it. In fact, half of humanity not so sentient, not so conscious, but effectively. When I stepped into that place, I felt like I had come home and immediately was drawn to the people that I was there to take a class to learn how to speak to treaties and connect with the elemental energies behind all that is nature. So this is one of my favorite topics. And the guidance for speaking to angels and speaking to what I call earth angels or the elementals is the same. It's pure intention and from the heart, and their capacity to understand what our true intentions are is much greater than our capacity to capture their responses. So that's the side that I delight to help you people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I have a forest behind where I live, and it's like I know when I'm tuned in because the deer come down, the birds come down. You can feel everything come together and move together. And for anyone this is like just one of the best things in the whole world. If you have a garden and you haven't gardened much, if you have an intuition, act on it. If you're wrong, then you'll know next time. That's how it feels when it's wrong. If you're right, then you say more of this universe, and that's a really good place to start. Now, what do you think about fairies. I have always thought that fairies existed. I saw them as a child. What are your thoughts about Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely exists, absolutely the form that they can take to the visible eye. It depends on the gifts of the person, how much the person is comfortable with seeing average is invisible. Understanding is that the fairy realm are are co guardians of the Earth, and since the dawn of time, we walked together with the fairies as co guardians. And when pardon me, when humanity turned our back on the Earth and started to exploit instead of protecting guard the elementals, the fairies and all of the invisible beings raised their frequency so high so that they would not be visible to most of humanity. They would no longer be visible and they could continue this role of co guardians. So we can imagine that they are eagerly waiting for humanity to wake up and get with the program, so we get back to our role of co guardians. I've noticed also that many human beings, so many light workers, actually have fairy experiences in their recent lifetimes. So many have The fairies are like, well, they're not listening to us, and so I'll have to just put on that form and go in and shake things up. So there are so many people who are sensitives and are here for that calling that have a hard time with lots and lots of people, for example, have a hard time finding what we have in common with others. Like you can look at a group of people say wow, I'm really not like that. You know, there's a big difference. And then the reason that we feel that way so often, and I say we because I'm definitely part of this group and I'm looking at you and I know you are too. Is that coming from the farying realm, That protectorship, that guardianship has never left us, So it's inconceivable to be in the exploiting mode that's so much of humanity. So yeah, I'm a fan, and I see in a lot of sessions and a lot of the people that come here to the Haven, people who have a thirst for that reconnection. It's one of the ways, as you quite rightly said, it's one of the waves we can find our balance on this ship that is a rocket.
Speaker 2: Right because we're made of earth and we're made of spirit. But if we're not grounded physically right now, the fluctuation in the waves can just knock you right off your feet.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and there are so many people. It hurts my heart because so many people just are getting knocked down and not finding their way back. And it's ryan all practices that I practice certainly and I teach, and I imagine, I mean, it's an echo of what you just said, you ground first and then open right.
Speaker 2: No other way to do it right now.
Speaker 3: Not if we're in a physical form.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, it's almost as though you have to get your physical form protected before you go up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I think it's why so many of us, certainly for me, and you know, I'm Irish. I'm Irish, and I grew up the Bronx in the seventies. So for a sensitive, dimming or dulling down the sensitivity through alcohol and some other products when I was a kid absolutely was the norm and the case. And they insisted, they insisted that I stop, and I was a little rebellious, even with the angels at first, but yeah, they proved their quite to me. And sometimes we're guided to not for everybody, but sometimes we're guided to give up alcohol or drugs or cigarettes or sugar subs were almost pushed out the door to nature These are steps that are very individual, and our steps are not the steps of others, so there's no prosely sizing around it, but getting in tune to say, okay, well, what is my next step for taking good care of this physical form? These days it's without price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're not saying everyone should not drink or not eat sugar. We're just saying, oh, that was for us exactly.
Speaker 3: I was happy about it, by the way, So I'm still irish and I still love it when people are having a party around me. The party, But effectively, it's very very individual, and somehow we know, we know in the deepest part of ourselves what's correct, what's what we really need, and whether or not there's resistance to that, and whether we're honest about that resistance is another question. But it is time to listen. It is time to listen to the body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so let's tell them about the elementals for earth, air, fire, water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as you had mentioned, and I love that you said it this way. We're physical forms, so we're part of the Earth, and we're also we're also energy for pure energy, and in us there are these four there's we know that we're mostly made of water. We know that there's earth in there. We've got the fire and the pit of our stomach, that momentum that moves us forward, and the air is what carries us into being. So those four forms are already expressed in this physible being and connect us to the unity of all that is. Each of those elemental forms expresses in the world outside of us also clearly, and sometimes in rather dramatic ways, as we know with tornadoes, air and great fires and the waters that are rising and earth that can come tumbling down in very violent ways. The earth is weakening, and that is unfortunately necessary because people haven't been paying attention. So in a really large scale we're seeing that the elementals, those four are in particular, which are great with lots of sub expressions, those who in particular have been very active trying to wake up humanity to the path that we're on that is not necessary, that can still be changed. That we definitely still have the capacity and the once we have the willingness, we'll have the capacity to transform. So from those great groups down to individual expressions, the paying attention and the going even into our gardens, as you so sagely suggested, just stepping out into air, just stepping out and putting our feet on the earth, just stepping out and touching a lake or a wave, running water, just stepping out and looking up at the sun. However, we want to connect with these elemental energies, remembering that our attention goes so goes our energy, and so we're collecting and being fed by and also perhaps we're doing a consciously contributing and supporting because we're part of that etric we're part of that invisible. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think every time we see the earth and nature and balance, we're helping and creating it. But I do think the recent earthquakes were like a wake up call when they went all the way around the Ring of Fire.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, completely and hard to ignore it, but some people have the resistance is great. There's a lot of fear around it, and there's a lot of there's this power struggle that's going. Yeah, it is unfortunate. I always laugh because when the angels came into the bank and gave me this, I'm holding it in my hand, this amethyst. It's like I really needed to be upside the head with a rock to wake me up.
Speaker 4: Like at that point I was in a deep state of seeing nothing here, nothing that I had crawled into, and so it was rather dramatic to have an angel walk into the middle of a bank on forty second Street in Manhattan and deliver this rock and this message.
Speaker 3: Similarly dramatic. But on the grand scale are the earth movements that are really really trying to wake us up. And in so far as there are those who are in power that are starting to align with the elementals, there are elementals also in power a lot here in Europe. You know, it depends on where you are in the States and elsewhere, but this is inexorable. This is the road that we will be moving on. I have great hope and certainty that there is positive and a result. Need to lots of rock and roll between now and that.
Speaker 2: That's what I get to a lot of chaos in the next two years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but things have to be have to dissolve before we can be built.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that balance you were talking to. Think about a science fiction novel where everything had just kind of been raised throughout the earth, and somehow or other she got herself out of that belief, and like these three hundred year old trees came back, Unicorns came back, Everything came back in a day, and so I hold on to that.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that. I haven't read that one, and I need to find it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know, crazy science fiction, but that one little thing. Let's thought, Oh my gosh, that's the description.
Speaker 3: And where does science fiction come from? Because all things that are created in culture, all writings, there's an element of inspiration behind all of it. So you know, we went through We're in this period where lots of movies are superheroes, while we are now as a collective regaining the consciousness of our divine gifts and the fact that we have these things that people would have called us crazy for that. You know, while your story is the epitoony of what we're talking about, but the fact that it's reflected in culture with more and more with the movies and the magazines. There was also the period of zombies.
Speaker 2: I forgot about how we see zombies.
Speaker 3: The people there are people whose light has gone out of their eyes on the subway, on the street, heading to a work to work that they don't feel fulfilled in, in a life that they might feel trapped in. So I always think it's very interesting to see the trends that are in the culture around us, because they're reflected and there's always some sort of a link. So I love this story that you're sharing because it is how I see this is this is going to pan out, and the best way to live it is with the least resistance possible and taking good care of this body.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, It's really important. I do think there's a point where we'll all get better physically, but we're not quite there yet. People ask me, is everyone going to go up to the new level? I don't know. I know that whatever happens in the new level is based on the highest vision that each of us has. And you know, let's say you and I put our minds together, it would still have your vision in mind. They would somehow come together. So I don't know, and I don't know. There's a possibility it could lift everybody up. There's a possibility that reality splits in two. There's a possibility there's a reality we can go in and out of. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's it's a it's a delightful question. And what came to me right away is that if it because we're all of source, so we all have that high frequency somewhere. Sometimes it's very hidden, but it's it's in there. So the if there's not enormous resistance to those higher frequencies, why not have the possibility of rising? But some some souls will leave, and you know, so yes, everybody will rise, but whether everybody stays on the planet at the time when it happens, who knows.
Speaker 2: Now, there are a lot of unknowns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but all as well, all as well, And these are these are magical times, indeed.
Speaker 2: And I would say stay away from anybody who tells you it absolutely has to happen like this.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. Anybody who knows doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean, because.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, Like it would be nice if there were unicorns involved absolutely, or the unicorns that are with us, you know, I love as with fairies in the unicorns. They're in this invisible elemental world that surrounds us. And what comes out in the stories from culture to culture, Like there are fairy stories and cultures from all over the planet, even when times when these cultures were not connected to each other. That always indicates some form of truth to me. And unicorns, that's one of the things. By the way, finnhorn means unicorn and.
Speaker 2: That really yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a big fan of unicorns. But in the stories and the tales, in the myths and the legends, what do we always hear that they are pure form, there's pure love, magical of course, and that they only will relate to human beings that are pure of heart. Right, Well, isn't there a part of us that's that? Yes, isn't there a part of us are true heart only comes out when we are with human beings that we know we're safe with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, and that is.
Speaker 3: The highest and brightest and most magical form part of ourselves. So I'm a big fan of unicors. I'm glad you mentioned them, and.
Speaker 2: Just out of curiosity because you know more about this than I do. Would you consciously connect with each of the four elementals before you went into deeper work outside?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: It's interesting. I usually will connect with two at least, and it's what's at hand. But I resist what you just said that I would know more because I don't think it's true. I have come to this place where that I have been set, which I call the Haven. It's cheat and even a holiday center in the southwest of France. And but you're taking a city girl. I lived in apartments my whole life, New York, Washington, Paris, and then this tiny little town says see dium of five hundred people and with fruit trees and a vegetable garden. And they are my teachers. They are my teachers. So the first connection, the first I see it coming in waves. The first connection that was very clear to me was of course Earth. As the trees were welcoming me and some of them were breaking my chops. Because I was pretty clueless about I just had to ask them, Okay, what do you need because I really didn't know. And then from there they were like, well how about some water. This is it is a very hit. So then I was moving into those spaces with water and that healing that it brings, and then remembering that wear water that I'm water as a watering plants. But it is really remarkable because nothing happens so that without the sun, without that fire that's there, or the fire in my plexus. That's like, oh, I'm going to get up, wake up early and water them before the sun comes out very very strongly. And then of course the air. So to answer your question, I have not done so in a very formal way, but they are very much present each and every time. I'm an interaction and that's a natural expression for me. Yeah, yeah, but I like what I like. This idea definitely will happen tomorrow to make it a more formal, to make it ritual. I'm a human being and we love rituals and it reinforces the intention that creates. So thank you for this.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're welcome. I had a cousin who was older when I was a little girl. She would always tell me, you need to build fairy houses at least once a week so the fairies know you're thinking about them. Oh.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: There are parts of this property that we don't touch. No no lawn mowing, no, no anything. And they're rather wild but beautiful and there's always like fruits and flowers and you know, plenty of them. The birds are attracted to those corners. And so even even my partner, who is definitely not a fairy guy, he's like, you just do you. I'll take care of the rest of the garden to you. Even he has noticed, he's like, what's going on in that corner of there, like, that's the fairy that's where the fairies live on our property. Okay, that's all I need to know. Don't need to know.
Speaker 2: I know, I know one time I had a beautiful garden and it was so well groomed, and someone in my family said, oh, no, you didn't leave any of it wild for the fairies. They won't know to come and help you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and yeah, it's I think I picked it. No, I picked it up. I know I picked up that information at Finhorn. But I feel like they're just patiently waiting.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: Oh and I wonder wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we have normal fireflies, which I'm grateful for every night, and they're gorgeous, but sometimes it's just solid and I'm like, they've got to be fairies in there. There cannot be that many fireflies.
Speaker 3: Wow, you have that many fireflies. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: It's almost like someone dropped a curtain or a veil with sparkling lights all over it. Almost like, yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Veil dropped and you're seeing them. How amazing is that? No, they're they're they're exceptional.
Speaker 2: R they are.
Speaker 3: See that many in a place is a blessed place.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we're both recalling things right now, so that if you have anything like this happen, you don't say to yourself, hey, I wonder what that means. You will know that you're seeing through word in neary reality, which is one one of the things that is so life giving right now is when you can see through it, you see somebody's beautiful heart, you hear kind words, you all of a sudden understand why something is happening the way it is, or you just feel hopeful. Those are all like huge things.
Speaker 3: It's so important what you just said. I just did a session this afternoon and the person said to me, well, I didn't want to share it because I didn't want you to think I was silly. And it was a vision. It was a very powerful vision. And it just saddens me that people don't trust themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's really You.
Speaker 3: Can trust yourself. It's not crazy and it's not silly, and the magic is waiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You don't want to miss out on the magic because you're doubting it, that's right, or you're afraid of what's happening to you.
Speaker 3: Or you're thinking you're not worthy, you're not special enough, because you are and.
Speaker 2: You are yeah, and we need all your specialness right now more than ever. People may not think this, but however, you're special. Whatever you're seeing from the other world, it helps everybody.
Speaker 3: For every human being that looks with true eyes and open heart to connect with the invisible realm and the pairs and nature. You are a counterweight to the blindness of half of humanity. So thank you in advance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the elementals know you're there, whether you're aware of them or not.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, you got the.
Speaker 2: Presence, Yeah, the presence. Just the fact that you feel the presence is amazing. So we're going to get ready to go to break. I'm Julia Griffin and you can come back with us and with Catherine Hudson. We're talking about the elementals. We're talking about angels and getting divine help in our lives as well as your own unique divine vision and how important all the magical things are that you see or may feel in your life. So stay tuned and we'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Are you struggling with unresolved emotions or recurring patterns? Tune into Beyond Birth Trauma, From Burden to Brilliance with me. Shannon no Flaggerty on Transformation Talk Radio on the second Tuesday at tennam Pacific time. We'll explore your own birth experiences and consider how they might be affecting your current life patterns to start your journey towards self discovery and healing.
Speaker 6: For more information, visit SHANNONBTB dot com. That's SHANNONBTV dot com.
Speaker 7: Hi, I'm gwenem Karsley, Transformational Body, Sex and Soul Coach.
Speaker 3: This is not a show just about sex.
Speaker 7: This is a show about being raw, real and awake inside the skin you're in. This is about the mess and magnificence of being human through the gateways of intimacy, arrows, and what we rarely tell. It's a reckoning with the real, where breath meets bone, where truth undresses us and gasps seat through the cracks.
Speaker 3: We're not here to behave.
Speaker 7: We're here to feel, to experience, to grow and expand, not at the convenience of others. It's for the parts of you that have been silenced, ache, grieve, pulse, remember.
Speaker 3: And forget. We strip it all back, the.
Speaker 7: Shame, the scripts, the performative sex and performative self. We speak the unspoken, We get intimate, not just with bodies, but with truth, gritty.
Speaker 3: And soul bearing.
Speaker 7: We explore what it means to live inside knowing we are going to die not as someone you were told to be, but as who you really are. It all imperfect, hungry, sacred, messy in Skin and Soul. Join me at Skin and Soul Fridays at ten ampst on Transformation Talk Radio.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, I'm Julia Griffin. You're listening to the Power of Inspiration and Awakening and my guest today is Catherine Hudson. We're talking about angels and how and when to ask for angelic help with some of the changes that are going on in the world. I'm going to just say I've noticed some of the following In the past three or four weeks. I talked to a lot of people. So we have vacillations of feeling great or feeling okay about something. We have strong feelings of negative and positive. Like sometimes I'll just read a little of the news and I'll get stuck on it, or someone will say something that really bothers me and I can't get out of it. And cormic issues and relationships. Those are probably the three biggest things I've noticed.
Speaker 3: Heavy duty heavy duty times. These are not the times for the faint of heart. So thank you Julia for bringing up these questions in tandem with the angles, because they are really subjects that are too heavy to carry on our own. Certainly, everybody's got their own path, and there are many practices that make us very powerful, that give us access to I'm going to put it better, that give us access to our true power. But it is always a wonderful thing to not carry the burden ourselves. So whether it is time to be facing some karmic knots that really need to be untie to free us up for the joy that's waiting for us, or whether it is the highs and lows that are very extreme. We're on this roller coaster, all of us because the energy that's shifting, we're being drawn to our light, we're being drawn to higher and darkness is reacting to distract and interrupt and luck and so the up and the down is very, very tiring on an energetic level, certainly, but also on a physical level, an emotional level. So if you put that together with relationships, you have a recipe for disaster. And so why not just called why not simply calling the angels and there. You know, I went through a good part of my life not realizing that there was help. I grew up in the Bronx and I learned that, you know, if you want something done in this life, if you're going to make it through, you're going to have to do it on your own Nobe, He's going to help you. And I believe that. And it wasn't an easy path to go on. You can always force doors, you can always access power. But isn't it a wonder just from the moment that I realized that, oh, yes, yes, yes, there is help, and it's loving help. And this loving help knows all about what has happened, so I can let it all go. I don't have to carry those burdens of the past anymore. And this loving help knows why I was born. This is where the Sole Purpose book came from. They know what the purpose was. They know exactly why every aspect of our being is in conformant and optimizes the possibility of realizing the soul's desire to be here on the planet. So the idea is to you know, yes, we can muscle up and get through, or we can be carried. I think that since most people who will listen to this are probably in some way lighte workers, already shining a light into the world. So you're already giving. There's a need to balance and receive. And when you're a giver, very often there's not a whole lot of people around you that are going to be giving back to You're they're they're receiving, and they're doing it in a wonderful way. But the angels are always there to get So this need for balancing of giving and receiving becomes more extreme when the elements are high and low, when the energy goes up and down, it's even more more important to find the balance. So receiving receiving from the angels who are always there without exception, always trustworthy, always ready to send a sign, lift up, open a door. Uh, it's it's been life saving for me. I don't I don't go I was gonna say I don't go a day without them. It's more than that, I think, I don't know that I go a minute without them anymore. It's that important and helpful. So hopefully everybody who's listening to this already calls on your angels. But if you don't try it and now.
Speaker 2: Would you tell people to start trying trying to call on their angels.
Speaker 3: Good thing one is, don't worry about any sort of heavy duty ritual. The angels know your heart and where your attention goes, so goes your energy that creates. So you can take a moment and just close your eyes and say, you know, I heard you're out there. I really hope you're out there. Show me and they will, and they will without any doubt. So when you see the signs, you might get chills, or you might oh, and then your head might say, oh, that's ridiculous. That's a double confirmation because our head was molded by a world that doesn't believe and anything, believe much of anything. So the first is to just simply ask, and that's all they're really waiting for. And the second is to watch for the response, because it will come. It will come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you're thinking, if you're thinking that it's ridiculous, then make another request for something else and see if that doesn't come into because it will.
Speaker 3: It's a great, great idea. Absolutely absolutely. I often say to my students the word ridiculous is a good confirmation that part of our brain that was taught to defend against the higher possibilities of this lifetime. You know, we haven't been been formed by enlightened society, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh, I was just going to say this old book and I think it's at the Kabba Law, but I've never forgotten one thing that it's said in there, and it said, people forget that there are more for you than against you, and it is because they cannot see the invisible world. But to remember that there were always numbers, multitude of forces for you in the invisible world.
Speaker 3: Beautiful And and that's it. In the moment that that theory starts to feel like a reality, everything changes, Everything changes. I would put put another way, is that the universe is for you. The universe whence we come optimize the forum that we're in that we're inhabiting in this lifetime to achieve the joy that we're meant for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's an incredible force in the universe and if you align with that, it will be surprised at the good that flows in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, so surprised. Life just changes. You know, I love this. It's life changing. Well, yes, absolutely, I call it changing changing. The energetic neighborhood I grew up in the Bronx, So I like thinking about neighborhoods, and so you know, if you move out of a certain neighborhood. When I moved out of the neighborhood I grew up in, for example, other possibilities or rooms, other things happen. You know, you move out of the bronx and I go to Emerald Isle on North Carolina and there's dolphins jumping out of the water and they are as excited as I am. You know, it's another experience of this life on this earth, and not one is more valid than the other, but one is appreciable, appreciably more pleasant than the other. So when we frequent angels, where our tension goes, so goes our energy. It brings us into another energetic neighborhood, and we are less likely to experience what we perhaps have experienced a lot of in the past, disappointment and being pulled downward.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And it doesn't mean that you don't still experience those things, but you pop out faster and faster.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it makes us more flexible. We're still on the Earth. I often say, it's like there are these waves of I don't know if I can say sah hint tee on the air, but there are rights of it, and earlier in life maybe we got blown over and took a mouthful of it, but afterwards we surf on them. So we can play in those movements. In those movements, we're here on earth. It's lightness and dark. We're here to experience that, but we don't have to suffer.
Speaker 2: It, right, and we can get out of the lower vibrations if we work on them. So what do you recommend? Say someone is in acormic relationship and they're arguing and seeing not to be able to get out of their pattern. I say, get neutral and come back to your heart until that round and around ends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that personally. What I would do in that circumstance sentence an exercise that's in inviting angels into your life. But I'll give it to you real quick right now, and that is you machine the person that's in front of you. You imagine the person in front of you. When we do that, the energy is present, so we are face to face with the person, and why not try it? Ask archangel Michael to use the sword to bring the sword down and cut through anything that is not in harmony, and right after that energetic surgery, we think archangel Raphael, the Archangel of healing, to extend his hands over both persons and a flow of light of healing, so that that which was taken out of the equation by Michael is melted and eraparated, is released and a harmony is installed. After that, what you do with it is up to you. So this sometimes has to be done regularly in the beginning to bring into harmony a relationship that is not This does not mean to mend a relationship necessarily so that we stay happily ever after. Sometimes it leads to operations, but separations that happen painlessly or peacefully, let's say, effectively. Our relationship harmonization with Michael and Raphael is a wonderful way to get out of our own way, to accept angelic help and a process that is good for all concerned, because the angels never work against anyone, and if we're with somebody, it's because on a soul level, we're meant to be having this experience, and.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the struggle will just go away. It doesn't mean that you're together, but it means you stop having that struggle.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it. So as often as it as often as it can bring to fruition projects that where they stay together, it brings also to fruition other movements. For example, my ex husband we broke up about the time when I discovered angels. He is now my assistant and we talk every day. He does raking on himself every day now like the guy who thought I was crazy. It's just a wonderful thing to allow a relationship to evolve into something else. This took some time. It was not from one day to the next, but I'm just amazed. I'm amazed at how effective it is and not to hold on to what was or the idea of what we wanted to be, you know. And the beauty is, yes, we can get to those points ourselves, but it's so much easier when Angel's lend a hand.
Speaker 2: And for fear, people feel a lot of fear. Do you have a special prayer or anything you say with that?
Speaker 3: With that, I would go straight to Michael with his shield. That would create a field of light, like a bubble of light around us and shield us from any any possible harm or downfall. The fear is penetrating, and so the light needs to.
Speaker 2: Penetrate right, yeah, and I'm going there are.
Speaker 3: Other ways to go about it, but specifically speaking about angels, why not accept the help that's on offer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to go backwards just a little bit. Something I was thinking about is, you know, when you go higher, like what you had with your excess, but a lot of the people in your life argue with you or try to drag you down, or they don't want you to go up, and that may be part of the problem.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's absolutely how it works. I mean, any time that we step out of the norm, and anytime we stretch for more, there will be people who will be the opposite of cheerleaders, and most of them are not listening to their own inner guidance, and so it hurts when they see us moving into those spaces. So I say often that when we stretch to our light, darkness reacts to stop us, to block us, to try to pull us down. So often the voice of that darkness can be unconsciously for the most part, the people that we love, which makes it very very effective, makes it very effective, and why it's just better to let the angels smooth the path in the way because the people who react the most strongly. I'm thinking of somebody I was talking about my first book. You know, I've written five now, two are not yet out in English yet. But they say, well, why are you writing about that? There are plenty of books about that already. You know, this kind of a comment. And I could see right through the comment to the person who was not daring to follow her own passion and her own inner guidance. So she was trying to stop me from following. And it wasn't conscious on her point. It wasn't something that she was aware she was doing, but I could feel it. And so the people that the people that argue the most are the people that will be most positively impacted by our going through with our plan, because they'll see that it's possible and it might soften their own resistance to their own dreams.
Speaker 2: So deep down they really want it because they want it for themselves. They're just in a state of separation at the moment.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. They're resistant themselves, and so they want they want to reproduce that outside that is one of the honest to follow our dreams.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, that's the clearest explanation I've ever heard of that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Great, glad?
Speaker 8: YEA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean sometimes I feel that from people, and I can feel their thoughts and I just say, I don't want to hear anybody today. Turn it off.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, So often I can see what's going on, and so the inner child, the tender human part of me, is not hurt by it. But on the days where I could be it could touch me. Other days when I'm like, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Got to run, I'll talk.
Speaker 3: About the side. Yeah, because it's most important to protect ourselves. You know, taking that high road is only a smart move when it really is accessible to us.
Speaker 2: I agree, and then I think, although I don't think I've quite gotten this one yet, it's super important to take care of ourselves. It's like, you know, you go through phases where it's important and you feel great, and then you're like, oh, everything's working, I don't have to do quite as much, and then you go back down.
Speaker 3: I think that it isn't it that way, But I think we never go all the way back down, We never go as down as we were before. So this is again the image of a roller coaster, but this time and the trend is up. You know, our highs just keep getting higher, and even when it dips, our lows get low. The key for me then is to not judge ourselves harshly right when it dips back down. And that, oh mama, that's a big one because we grew up in schools where we were judged constantly against a certain mark and in society which does the same thing. So turning to one of the ways of taking care of ourselves is to offer ourselves tenderness and love and damn it, and even if it slips back down, we know it's never going to be as down as it was. And sometimes it just needs a regularization, a harmony, a harmonious movement forward. And the worst thing for it is self.
Speaker 2: I agree. Self criticism is one of the hardest things to get through because we're taught to be mean to ourselves to get things done.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, isn't it so? And how ineffective a way to get things done? Although I mean, I did it too, and it seemed to work, but did it It doesn't no joy, It brings no light. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and then you compare and you think you do more than other people to what's what difference does that do?
Speaker 3: And that this feeds that you, Oh, who loves that kind of song?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's just a beautiful isn't it? Just like a beautiful orchestra. And everybody's got their instrument and we're learning how to play it and welcoming the uniqueness of this instrument and having a good sense of humor. When those parts of ourselves which are less lovely in a way but quite beautiful, like the judgenus or the I call it the the grumpiness or the judgenus, the or the ego who wants to feel feel special, All of those parts of us are part of our humanity and so beautiful and allowable as long as we watch over it and we don't let it take unconsciously the driver's.
Speaker 2: Seat, as long as we continue to work on our awareness so we've become more aware of it. Instead of saying, oh, I've got it.
Speaker 3: Now, absolutely, oh yes, oh yes, the oh I got it now is like the death now as well quit Because there's no way from a human seat seeded within a human body with a human awareness that we can quote unquote get it.
Speaker 2: No, no, you can improve.
Speaker 3: More of it. We get an enlarging picture of it. I think that if we ever got it, our heads would to explode.
Speaker 2: Either that or we would evolve up so quickly that we would hardly remember who we were when that was happening.
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, yeah, yeah, So the ego dissolves, yeah, no, and a beautiful rhythm, and each one at our own rhythm. We're moving forward through these spaces, and so yeah, I love to talk about angels because I really, really really love that I haven't had to do all of this alone and the help that they can give. I mean, finding a publisher, hello, finding a place to live, finding a place to work, suggesting a new job. These things are down to earth things. If if the angels were not a down to earth help, I wouldn't be talking about them. But daily life. Oh. Another way to cultivate that connection is it's a little bit sacrilegious. No I won't say that, but it's a little tongue in cheek, but it works. Is ask them silly questions, questions that have no pressure on them, Like I open up my drawer what sucks today? I go to the store which fruit and you start to notice how you're receiving the answer some people will see, some people will feel, some people will know, some people will hear. And so this way we can, with no pressure on it at all, cultivate our capacity to communicate with the angels. So when the crap really hits the fan, we'll already have that communication in place. So that's that's a good a good hint for somebody who's really interested. Start putting it in place. Asking the questions around silly questions, things that have no no ground importance.
Speaker 2: And there are nuances to that. And if you're having a bad day and it feels like all of your incredible abilities have said goodbye for a few hours, the things that you play with and you do a lot, you'll know when those are yes or nos.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, absolutely, Yeah, there's that listening to yourself.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Instrument is already attuned. It's just us kind of take it, take it out of whack.
Speaker 2: So if we listen, well, well, I figure if we can attune and adjust everything to hear it with all this going on, well are we going to be good soon?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely, Yes, there's quite a few distractions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean. But there is this piece and the beauty and the love of the angels. That is incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it touches deeply as you say it, and you called it. The distractions are great, but the described distractions are so great because we are on the precipice.
Speaker 2: Of else, right, but we're determined we're going to go the good way.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, and taking everybody who's listening with us.
Speaker 2: That's true. But when you're listening to the nuance as you're saying to the world, hey, I'm going I'm creating something new. I don't want to be part of this thing where people just pick up things and go home. Right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, nobody's happy when we're not loving, I know. And so finding a way to be loving to ourselves is sometimes the quickest way through to being to returning to a state of being loving in general.
Speaker 2: Which is freedom at this point in the right now, at this point in consciousness. It's freedom, that's right, because it all falls away except for that joy or that lightness, And isn't that what we all want?
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. And for the people who might suggest that this is putting your head in the sand, in fact, it's changing the undro jedic neighborhood and when we shift ah, this goes back to that other question, when we shift up, but it does shift the lowest part possible upward.
Speaker 2: Right, and just people knowing their own no nuances or making the effort to do it, you're probably helping to three hundred other people shift. Absolutely, So we're to the end and it was absolutely so fun and so enlightening. Thank you so much. Gatherin and tell everyone where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Tunia, thank you so much. So I'm like Catherine puttson contact at Kathrin Hudson dot com. My website currently is Kathrine Hudson dot fr and I've got books out and I'm on the internet, Facebook, Instagram. Come find me if you feel like that would be fun. And Julia, thank you, Thank you, Fortune, thank you. I can't believe this time has spun so quickly, but it always does.
Speaker 2: I know that's another reason when you know you're connected, it goes super fast like that. So thank you everyone for tuning into the power of inspiration and awakening. And I'll see you in a couple of weeks. You have a wonderful day, no mistay.
Speaker 8: Thank you for listening to the power of inspiration and Awakening Radio with Julia Griffin to master a higher frequency for a new state of mind. Join us next time as Julia takes us deeper in the memory of the moments of light for transcendence and enlightenment emerge. The memory of the Jewel of consciousness has always lived within you. To tap into waves of energy and create huge changes by imagining the beauty of the vision and desires that are hidden in the heart. Learn to find your way back to nature, beauty, and your own heart, which holds the secrets of your existence. In future, to discover more about Julia's adventures, animal communication and the teachings she brings to every show, visit one true self dot com.
Speaker 1: That's one true self dot com.
Speaker 3: That's O n E.
Speaker 1: True self dot com.