Speaker 1: You deserve all of it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for coming on the couch, and I want to be so excited for having on here. I always love having females here, getting to know people a little bit more, intimately, a little bit more. What you're doing out in the world right now, there's so many things that have changed, so many things that are like opening back up. So it's like a fun and exciting time. So I want to get.
Speaker 1: To know Crave time. It's really crazy.
Speaker 2: How so what have you been up to Tell us a little bit about yourself? What do you have going on currently?
Speaker 3: Well right now, I well, clearly I'm on the Only Fans wife like everybody else, of course, But besides that, I am doing a bus conversion, okay, which is quite interesting.
Speaker 1: So out the realm, is this.
Speaker 2: Something that you've always wanted to do, and now because of only fans, you know, situations that I guess financially independent, making your dreams come true?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've I've always been a follower of like the tiny house nation and all that type of thing and living off the grid and really you know, taking ourselves back from the government. So yeah, I've always wanted to build my own Okay, bus, sustainable living city, that process, like, how did you you know you got successful on OnlyFans?
Speaker 1: Yes, you are popping it, you're getting it.
Speaker 3: I I've been in the industry for oh what eighteen years now, eighteen years, So I did all the mansions and all the things that we first do when we get into the industry, of course, because we're excited.
Speaker 1: We're porn stars, so you know, we're brand new. Like, so I did all.
Speaker 3: That, and when I retired, I kind of scaled it back a little bit. And then during quarantine there was nothing to do but look at stuff on the internet. So I got into the tiny house thing and I was like, you know what, I want to build a bus. Okay, I want to try building a bus. Nice so today.
Speaker 1: It's summer day. Thing is possible. That's what I like.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, no matter what where we start from, when are all these things. I think that's like what leads us to like the right like where we're supposed to do that things excite you because when you talk about that, you like light up, and so it's like you know what I mean, It's like it's funny because it's like it's laughable, but it's cool because to me, I think, like, that's what a passion. It's like it's like I started following this motivational person and it's just like it's discovering like the artists within.
Speaker 1: Yeahs that make me happy again.
Speaker 2: That was like those childlike things that like, it's just fun because because of the financial independence that we've had, because of the careers that we've made for ourselves, it's like now we can kind of sit back a little and be like hobbies, like what you want, like get back to the exciting moments again, which is shameful in the sense and it takes us that long to realize those things because we should, you know, elevate. But at least we are aware now and we're enjoying that those times. So that's that's fun. Like again, I wouldn't think of those but I see those tiny things all this stuff too, So it's like, so, what what's the process to that?
Speaker 1: Like, and is it just for you? Is it for monetary things? Are you going to rent it out? Like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay, I give away the secret hopefully nobody, but it is going to be an only fans bus, okay, So it will be a studio on wheels so like, but yes, but an actual bank bus I believe kind of they left the bus as it is, it was just a regular bus with seats. This is an actual photo studio wheels, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So you're gaminal thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going to be insane velvet couches, TVs that fold out out the walls, all kinds of crazy stuff that you would never expect on a bus though. But it's also going to be a sustainable way to live, you know what I mean, Like you can rent it out, you can't sleep in it. It will have a bathroom and we'll have a kitchen, and we'll have running water, so all the things that you would have in a tiny apartment, but also a photoo student.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be only for like content creators or it'll be on Airbnb? Yeah? I love what I idea, Like.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I love like when you're a female, you're an entrepreneur, you like, you know, you've made your name for yourself through the business, and you know you're doing something that excites you and that's great.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I've never heard that before. Yeah, and then that's why I do get unique about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to do something different, and honestly, I felt like it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I left tons of porn in the world, of course, but I wanted to leave something else. Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be able to say that I created something else. So hopefully one bus will turn into a tiny village. Yeah, in due time, so we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: I'm a believer. I always talk about it here at private Talk.
Speaker 2: I'm a manifestor when you meet it out there and it can happen, and then nothing holds us back unless it's ourselves. So you're going to start with one bus too, but you know, and their village will come growl yeahfully.
Speaker 3: And hopefully next time you'll get invited to the village. Yeah, you can do this from the village. Hey, I like that is literally just for us for sure.
Speaker 2: I love that we're taking you know, private talk on the on the road too, so I know that could be a good opportunity.
Speaker 1: To be a part of the village. So I okay, let me put you on. I love the synergy. I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: So you say, you know, so you started with the porn business. Yeah, and then from you know how long were you in the industry, Oh god, I.
Speaker 1: Want to say about ten years.
Speaker 2: So then from the porn business and you went to I retired completely, Okay, I literally retired completely because before I was in the porn business, I did the future dance.
Speaker 1: I traveled all over.
Speaker 3: The place, so they kind of ran hand in hand. I was here in California, I was stationed in California when I was in the industry. And then one day I woke up when I'm vacation to New York and it was exactly just the vibe that they showed us out there versus us as being out here to me was epic. We'll talk and so I kind of stayed.
Speaker 1: And I never came home.
Speaker 2: Did you stay for just because the busines uppertanity? Do you find a boolly out there that made you stay a little longer?
Speaker 1: What did I found a boo out there? In the Because the East.
Speaker 2: Coast, like I you know, get what you say, it's like, you know, the love they show, it's because here West Coast, it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Almost we're too spoiled.
Speaker 2: And I say we only because I am I don't know what you call it a transplant, because I you know, I came in when I was twenty one.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty seven now, so I've been here for.
Speaker 2: My adult life, but I wasn't used to what any of that meant, and then also becoming a Lexis Texas.
Speaker 1: Being here, I it's.
Speaker 2: Like you see celebrities, you see yeah, you know, everybody's somebody here exactly. And then when in the East Coast and like you know, New York, Miami where my top sponsors, like hey, it's always hey, ma, and then it's aggressive, so it's like, you know, it's kind of attractive, like you know, I can shut down a lot of people, but you know, the right swag.
Speaker 1: You might you might get it. So New York did that for you. It wasn't even a man. The swag in New York is.
Speaker 3: New York me because to me and New York porn stars were always pedestaled.
Speaker 1: With the celebrities.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're here, like you said, we're kind of just out there, you know what I mean. They love us, but they love us from a distance, you know what I mean? Out there and everyone Yeah, yeah, they're like we have the dark celebrities.
Speaker 1: That's what I call us, the dark side of celebrities. You know, there is a lot of.
Speaker 2: Truth to that, you know, and I feel like it's it's kind of crazy because it's like, you know so many people that you're like friends that you can actually not justs acquaintances and you can act friends and then but you also just understand game.
Speaker 1: So you're just like, you know what, I can't even be mad at you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, because sometimes I get to be your friend outside and sometimes you pretend like you don't know me.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never really friends with those people that act like that is very for very long.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, Okay, I see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why when you cut off the people that are just want to be around you for a lot of things.
Speaker 1: But I get it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, now the older I got, the more I learned to cut those people off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it became buried in New York. Got your heart? What did you go out in New York doing?
Speaker 2: Because there's not a lot of porn shooting out in porn, you know, in New York, there's underground things. I mean, there was all kinds of things that are like you.
Speaker 3: Know, they have underground parties. And I did a lot of features. That was the one good thing about New York. Like I said, I was booked at clubs like every night. Yeah, as like the headliner. Yeah, like they do that for you in New York. They'll put your name on the flyer. They don't have a problem billboard.
Speaker 2: It's not even a fly exactly, and they treat you like my goddess, like you know what I mean, from start to finish.
Speaker 1: But you know, I also feel like and I don't know now, well now I.
Speaker 2: Hear that it's very different and even from the from the featured dance for ten years, so at the end of it, there wasn't always the great grand gestures and that you need those all the time, because that's something the point. But it's also a point where it's like people forget that we're our livelihoods, we're leaving our homes, we're getting to travel, there's other expenses, there's all these things where it's that you take for granted that like you live down the street, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't yeah New York. Well, actually I'm not even just gonna say New York.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say our industry in general, or that industry, the feature dancing and all that type of stuff. I feel like it dwindled with society, Like the more that we went into recession, the more that they started to cheat us or not pedestal us as what yeah, I was used to and what you were probably used to when ten years ago, fifteen years ago, when we were you know, the new young ones, like the new young ones right now are not getting what we got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and that's why, Like it's again when we talk about gratefulness and humbleness and these things like whatever, it's like it's because not that we didn't take away from the hardrok that we do and did, but it's just that it's just a different time.
Speaker 1: So I backed it, But I also would walk I would I wouldn't do it, yet I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Because only because I know better and not because they're doing anything wrong. It's just I've done it, you know what I mean. And then I'm always I'm a big advocate of.
Speaker 1: It's like why beat some like why be the dead horse? You know what I mean? Like I've been there, done that.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be the best at everything that I do and we check nowork No, it's next, Yeah, private talk after dark, private talk all the time that do you know what I mean? So it's like it's you just you know graduate, it's what you're supposed to do is continue to elevate and move forward.
Speaker 1: That is very, very true. So what's new going on in your life currently?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm just kind of enjoying life besides only fans.
Speaker 2: So okay, let me back up, because that's how I wanted to go into. So New York took you for a little bit, but then you didn't do porn for quite some time, and then only fans came back. So what made you decide to do the jump of going back into an industry that you left, not because you had any faults from it, but because you decided.
Speaker 1: Something was next.
Speaker 2: What made you jump back into an OnlyFans type of situation for yourself?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I started with only fans just because I was in the house and I was bored.
Speaker 1: I was under quarantine.
Speaker 3: I lived by myself, so it was like, Okay, I'm in the house, I'm bored.
Speaker 1: What do you do. Oh, let's start only fans, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Let's do a billion solos by yourself because you can't go outside anyway.
Speaker 1: So it started off like that.
Speaker 2: But you still didn't have like at that point, even though there was a year period of like fucking yourself on camera and obviously those things, it's by yourself because it's clip videos, you know what I mean. It's not like a cam to cam thing. You just were just like fuck it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I love it. But I I'm saying it's.
Speaker 2: Like, but sometimes it's a disconnect because even myself, I haven't shop porn in six years.
Speaker 1: I do solos.
Speaker 2: But for me to say fuck it and just start fucking a dude, not that I can't and I don't fuck dudes, but for me, there's a certain point of like why do I need to I started?
Speaker 3: I want to say that I started, and I still do. I only funck dudes that I like on your only vans, Yes, okay, fu dudes that I would fuck because I want to fuck that dude, and I just tell them like, yo, you wanna fuck?
Speaker 1: Do you pay this dude? Or do they know they're going on the only van? Do they have only fans or they're like can you be my agent?
Speaker 3: And simon, I have a few people on only Fans that I like.
Speaker 2: How you adres in those titties, like, I guess the situation, girl, what do you tell me the truth?
Speaker 3: I have a few people on only fans that if they knew who they were, we would be sitting here with TMZ the shade room, uh in everybody else.
Speaker 1: But are we already? Yeah, we actually are talk after dark eye. Yea, I am worthy to be right. I don't know, I'm saying, yeah we would. Yeah, yeah, it would be bad. It would be bad. Like so some of.
Speaker 3: Them are some of them have only that hair flip, some of them have only fans.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, oh, all right.
Speaker 2: So you started doing the solo videos you saw like, did you just already know that your fan base was gonna just start buying him?
Speaker 1: Or were you just like, let me just try it. I was just bored, Okay, I was bored.
Speaker 3: I was at the place where it wasn't really financial, it was more something.
Speaker 2: Did you have a regular job at the time, No, okay, I haven't you know, I've never worked a rubber job, okay in my whole life.
Speaker 1: I'm forty two days, so I mean, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're a bad thing for sure, Like I've had one, like the last time I had when I was like sixteen seventeen, does that count? I mean, I think, I mean you said ever, so yeah, Like I just know the feeling of having to do on a time thing and then being an entrepreneur and being my own business person.
Speaker 1: So I just know I don't want to set schedule.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If I own a business and I needed to be there for nine to five because I needed to cover a shift, I'm there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I just don't I can.
Speaker 2: I just don't feel like the direction of where I've I've placed myself on my life and the blessings that I've have because of the career I've had, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: I think I just want to try it to see if I could do.
Speaker 2: But if you've never done it, you should done it, because I think again, because it takes nothing away from it and what I love about it. It is hard work, and the people that do it, I think are you know, are respectable, great human beings because that's how they survive. They have two three plus jobs, and I think that that is amazing. I've just didn't choose that route, and I don't have kids either, so it's you know, it's me.
Speaker 1: So I've chosen the life. That's why I say I'm blessed on that in the aspect.
Speaker 2: But if you've never I think it is definitely even and not to take away from it. To experiment and experience, just the experience to see what that feels like, you know, and do it to something that you like that you benefit, if it's nails or if it's fucking tanning, or a food place or whatever the situation is, so that you get a little kickback, or a clothing store you want to go to, or one.
Speaker 3: Of the ground's fun Let you know what, I'm going to see how long I last at the Nike store.
Speaker 1: I'll film and produce. You know, Yes, isn't going to be the experience. How long I last at a male but driven Yeah.
Speaker 2: Established, But you also have there has to be requirements because you have to actually try, because you can't actually do it. Yeah, Like you can't just go in there and be like, fuck this job, I want this job. Like if they tell you that I for hour, you know, for one hour, and you're like, man, I'm gonna take the trash out, fuck you and your trash, Like you know you can't do that. But no, all right, because that's that's not fair. So it has to be a thing where either at least it has to do a minimum of.
Speaker 1: Like five days or like okay two two, okay too? Do they train you at these things? Do you know? Okay, train with the Key store. They do, train you with the MICI store.
Speaker 2: Okay, horrible. I'm sorry out there for Nike CEO. Please contact me at private talk.
Speaker 1: We train you.
Speaker 2: I online shop. I don't go after you know what I mean, cove it. I really don't go into stores. But that doesn't forgive me. Were don't figure it out? Okay, let me get this together.
Speaker 1: I'm going to produce this. I'm so down.
Speaker 2: But no, but that has to have requirements because I feel like you could do it. The experience would be really cool, and I think that it shows the versatility of yourself because you can do anything you want to put your mind to. It's just the fact of do you want to? And that's why I mean is I've done it, and I've had to sustain my life from doing it. I paid myself in college, I bought my first car. I did all these things like nobody gave me. I didn't come from money. I gave from nothing like I did everything that for me. So that's why I say now is I did.
Speaker 1: That and I don't want to do that, and i'm more.
Speaker 2: But I can do that if God forbid something happen and you need it and I needed to, Yeah, sign me up.
Speaker 1: It won't be from it.
Speaker 2: Maybe nine o'clock because I wake up at six o'clock nowadays. I don't know if any thing after thirty five, but I just maybe not.
Speaker 1: If I would do great for me.
Speaker 3: I think that would be a cool show though porn starts getting regular jobs.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it would have.
Speaker 3: To be in male driven establishments like someplace where.
Speaker 2: But why mail driven places because it'd be more comical, Like what kind of content you're trying to get because we're just trying to get us fired right away.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get fired right We're getting fired in like the first hour I succeed.
Speaker 1: This draw money. You want to last more than okay, more than two day, three hours? You can't you really think that? Okay?
Speaker 2: First, okay, first of all, the first time someone asked me to clean a bathroom trash, I'm not over And again I'm not I'm not beneath it, but I'm not doing full luck or trash.
Speaker 1: I'll take my own. I will sell some ship outs and shoes though I'm definitely a great self. Sure you don't want to buy these.
Speaker 2: If you buy them, you're gonna get a lot of husbands divorced or I mean, like, why are you buying shoes from her?
Speaker 1: Why did you buy so many shoes today? How many times have you had somebody tell you, you know what? You broke up my relationship and I got a lot you had flipped me again. I'm noticing patterns reflex. Well, yeah, you know that part.
Speaker 2: Private Talk after Dark Patreon episode. I hope you're loving that she has no gag reflex because we're learning new things. I don't think it's new to you, but it's new to me, and I'm loving been here Monday.
Speaker 1: It's giving us all the tea, all the love. So is that what it's like?
Speaker 2: Is that what you one of those trades that of someone was like oh yeah, no, girl, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. They never go away.
Speaker 2: So it's like like a superhead, but it's a different situation. I get it down here, So I don't know, you're gotta be excited.
Speaker 1: You like second Dick. I love second Dick about hours the devil bro I am not I love second Yeah, yeah, but doesn't make it doesn't make you wet though, Yes, okay, so that means you really love it.
Speaker 3: I love second okay, but I'm I don't know. I'm competitive when it comes to so.
Speaker 1: You might have like someone on the other side and be like, I'm gonna suck this stick more than you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, I I want to have you ever done that a soul? Like if I, if I focus on you and I like you, it's over.
Speaker 1: Like it's how many souls have you snatched? How many? If you could guess on the meter of snatched souls? Hmmm, where's my button?
Speaker 4: They changed.
Speaker 1: The booy? You should have bought the boo. I wasn't trying to boo. I wanted to soul snatcher? How many souls have you snatched?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Are you know still calling honey? I'm still I'm still.
Speaker 6: Sleeping with something.
Speaker 1: Okay. There's there's a couple of questions. And they have wives, girlfriends, families. They know that that they're sleeping with you.
Speaker 2: Are you contractually obligated of these fifteen year old relations.
Speaker 1: No, so you just be a free agent. Are you in the league right now? Or are you being drafted? What team are you being drafted for? Mode five? Free agent?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hey, wucking salary? Are looking for me outside of summer? So but let y'all know that way back up, Why did you say that if they looking for me on the outside all summer?
Speaker 1: We outside Patreon private talk after dark.
Speaker 2: I hope you reflecting loving this uncensored, unfiltered monet because she said, if you're looking for her, she's out here talk girl summer.
Speaker 1: I feel like they talk girl life for you. Girl.
Speaker 2: I'm getting energy that you have a very fiery sexual energy, which is not a bad thing. Please don't take it that way at all. But you just seem like a very fiery vixen that she just said. I feel like you break a lot of hearts.
Speaker 1: I do. You leave a lot of.
Speaker 2: Like trails behind of things that maybe you want to be on purpose, maybe not on sometimes, but you do things calculatedly.
Speaker 1: What is your sign? Cancer? Okay? Yeah, telling I don't know.
Speaker 2: Much about cancer, but I know I fucked when in Mexico one time it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: It was like a three months. It was are.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I said, I fucked one in Mexico. One in Mexico. Yeah, that didn't tell Why are you trying Mexican? I'm from Texas. First of all, what I said was, let's just kidding. I fucked a cancer. He was a cancer sign. That's was like, let me be patient with these words. I'm like, hold up a minute.
Speaker 2: In Mexico, it was like a two minute month relationship after that.
Speaker 1: But I don't so I don't know much about your son, is what I'm saying. Any of that.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying just because for me, I'm an EmPATH and I feel like that's the energy that get from you that I possessed. It is a very you're very vixen type of character, Like you want to eat men alive.
Speaker 1: Maybe women. I was gonna say, maybe women the same time. I take a bad bitch all day. Have you been in a relationship with a woman, Oh yeah, several.
Speaker 3: What's the longest term relationship relationship with a woman and a man at the same time.
Speaker 1: My women to do my men, so we can all do it together.
Speaker 2: So you like Polly and you like being the alpha and the Polly. Yes, So you like to just be the dictator of the dick and the p Yeah. Okay, see, yeah, I can see why I never along with the cancer because I'm in control for myself. And I mean sexually, not friend wise, because sexually, I can be submissive to an alpha like man, I want my man to be a man, but I don't. But I need my man to be alpha enough to let me be alpha and myself and my sexuality and like if that means bringing another woman and me having because I want that, then that's what I want, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And vice versa. Obviously every man's gonna fun, but I have to be dominant to a woman and that's how I am.
Speaker 2: Like I can have a girl tossing me around, like I don't think it could happen.
Speaker 1: I'm too big of aspening to me. Yea shop.
Speaker 2: And what's funny is I've had someone and only because it's a scene. They asked me. They were just like can I s trap you? And I'm like sure, I know what I was gonna do. But it wasn't anything sexual to me, but it was because it was her scene, a.
Speaker 1: Scene, but it was such the.
Speaker 2: Like she was like this big and I'm like like twice her size.
Speaker 1: But for her, she.
Speaker 2: Wanted the dominant, so it was sexual and nothing. But for me, it did nothing to me because I don't sub to women. Yeah yeah, so it's really weird.
Speaker 3: I can be fucked with a strap on and I'm still gonna be dominant. So while I've done a strap lots of strap on scenes, but while they're doing me with the strap on, I have to fuck back. I have to I have to hold your hips, I have to tell you how to stroke.
Speaker 1: I am just I can't do it.
Speaker 2: But I've never strapped anybody in my personal life. In my personal life, in scenes, yes, and I'm definitely dominating, but.
Speaker 1: In my personal life, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Now but am I It just seems like like, oh wait, hold on, flashback.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I've ever talked about this story.
Speaker 1: So I did strap on.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wore a strap on in a VIP and a strip club in Florida because it was it was these strippers like fantasy for me to fuck them with a strap on.
Speaker 1: So I think I fucked like.
Speaker 2: Three of them films and I definitely annihilated all of them, but it was because I was strapping them like I said annihilated, like I.
Speaker 1: Wish I had a dig for one day and then I'd give it back.
Speaker 3: Because my question is that wasn't like sexually empowering for you, but that was that was one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: But that's not an ideal situation. Yeah, not for me, well, because I don't like to like I could do with like a bitch, but I can't do it with like four bitches. And then I'm like trying to fuck them all, Like this is a lot of head, like a lot of mental got going on there now, because like it literally it was like right place, right time. I was all for it because they were all into me. I was there, I was hosting, it was the thing. We were all drinking, having a great time. It was great. They had a fucking thing a blood of ironically they had it while I was there. And then I was like I was so drunk that I was like fuck it, yeah, and it was a great time.
Speaker 1: Can't let but every day it's just a lot I could go home and do that and I don't think that well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I could do anything, obviously, but I'm just saying for me sexually to be turned on if I like you just hold the bitch to come over and be like, hey, I'm be.
Speaker 1: Wearing a strap on you, but ever be ready for me. I just don't know if I could do it the straight face. Last. When I put this strap on, I laugh.
Speaker 2: With uncomfortable situations. I think that's why, and not because it doesn't turn me off. But it's just because it's silly to billy.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean. But it feels good, but it's just like silly for me.
Speaker 3: When I put the strap on on, I think I'm more aroused by the power than I am by the actual sexual ad.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you really have a dick? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's really funny because when I put even when I put it on in the scene, you'll see me stroking it like I have a dick, Like I forget that this is not my dick.
Speaker 1: Should have been been born with a dick. What's your dick's name? I don't know. You don't have one dick? Oh my gosh, I name my dick. I'm gonna go look at my strap on and name it.
Speaker 2: Girl, it's over here telling me like, girl, you haven't strapped anybody.
Speaker 1: Girl, you don't even have a name for it.
Speaker 3: I just know as soon as I put it on, I just know the first thing I ex it's a superpower here like a cape.
Speaker 1: But it's like you're.
Speaker 3: Yes, the first thing I'm gonna here in my head is I'm a fuck the ship out this bitch.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I head.
Speaker 2: Have you ever fucked the ship out of a dude with the strap bun once?
Speaker 1: How was that for you?
Speaker 5: Yea?
Speaker 1: It brings back memories high tell us. I'm not gonna oh, that's such a hard one because in half of it I liked it. In half of it it was empowering, okay, But in the.
Speaker 3: Other house something happened like men and I like you, manly man, I'm like you.
Speaker 1: I love an alpha.
Speaker 3: I love a man that can walk in the room and not open his mouth and still draw attention to himself hot.
Speaker 1: That's how.
Speaker 2: But the person that you were fucking in is asked, did you were you turned on the other way like where like it was like your man or was it just somebody? Because for me it's like, I'm too like I could never do that to a personal partner. And I also teeter because I was asked to do it like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, because I.
Speaker 2: Didn't want to lose respect for men. And I don't say that in a negative way, but as how I see men who I'm fucking sexually that I'm going to open up a door that I don't know if I want to go down. So for me, I just didn't do it. I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I would like it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anything for me is I just didn't want to tap in me. It's because for me, that's not who I see. My partner is allowing me to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't my partner, thank god, because I'm like you, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: But then how? But then that's why I asked the question.
Speaker 2: It's like where you say halfway you enjoyed it, Well, why psychologically did it change?
Speaker 1: Because now you're like, wait, what am I doing? But why do I like it?
Speaker 2: It was no, because if I don't like you, I'll dog the funk out you.
Speaker 1: I don't care. But that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you like them. If I don't like you, don't, I don't. That's what I'm saying. So it wasn't my man that I'm like, fuck you like.
Speaker 3: So I think it was because with me, I thought that man was an alpha m and I was like, Okay, he's hot, he's gonna you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But then when I did it, I'm like, oh, you're not You're not it. Yeah, you're not it.
Speaker 3: It would have been nice if you wear it, because you're fine as fuck, but you ain't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, it was the enjoyment of the power you felt or he felt cheated.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes I did. And I've come across that way. I know you and I see you. Okay, it's been like that lately though, with a new generation of men out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about that. How is your dating life? So because of like, okay, someone you even in the industry for many moons ago doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But you still get labeled as, oh you did.
Speaker 2: Porn ones, whatever you danced, ever you're dancing, whatever, all these things.
Speaker 1: How is your dating life? Does it affect that? Is it? You have a dating life? Are you with somebody? What is your current situation? I that's a good question. Are you in a situationship? Girl?
Speaker 3: I don't know if we're still in a situationship maybe maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked. I haven't talked to him in a while. That means a while. How long is a while? It's like a month? And you don't know if you're no. He does disappearing acts. I don't know what that is about.
Speaker 2: That's called ghosting, and we don't allow that type of energy back into our vagina. Oh my god, he's such a good case. Yeah, but when it's around, so awesome when he's around, How awesome is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? The whole basketball? How many gifts? What gotcha to get somebody? West coast or east coast? West coast? Are we back in Colorado? Away? Or was that what? North Carolina? The Carolina? New York. But he's not in New York. But yeah, okay, East Coast, so like maybe the Knicks. No, you're so cute. You know, people do this to me all the time. I'm not telling she said.
Speaker 2: I was cute, so that probably meant I was right on the head of things where you know, she does like to give heads ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I know you don't.
Speaker 2: Drink, but okay, okay, sorry, does this bother you if I okay, just asking being.
Speaker 1: Polite to my guests.
Speaker 2: Being polite all right, so you won't tell me what team I'm okay with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all have that privacy.
Speaker 2: But who would you say it was your first celebrity crush growing up? Did you have one that it was like stuck out in your mind?
Speaker 1: Celebrity crush? The first?
Speaker 7: Oh Jesus, the magazine with him where I'm butt naked on his lap.
Speaker 1: That was bad. We were young, It was horrid, bad each other. Why met each other? We should have met each other. And he was just energy, just was he was just a asshole.
Speaker 3: No, he just was not for that photo shoot at that time. He was just like, no, this is a note for me, which I understood. I did feel kind of uncomfortable, but naked on some douth loud.
Speaker 2: He was was upset that he were being naked, that he was booked for that.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of us at that time, we were all so young.
Speaker 3: I don't think any of us understood what Fish and Grits magazine was.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if I remember that magazine, Fish and Grits.
Speaker 3: It was a magazine where artists were with porn stars.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what year did you start porn?
Speaker 2: Like you keep saying that, like it's very similar, Like I know we were like I don't know when you started. I never met you and the industry, I need to know your name, but what years did.
Speaker 1: You were you in the business or even like SWO thousand one?
Speaker 2: Okay, so mine was two thousand and six, two thousand and seven and the two thousand and six two thousand and seven, so like the only one that I think magazine I ever knew of, and it wasn't even like we a porn charts with affiliated with anyone because they didn't like that was when like, oh we don't know them.
Speaker 1: Was was Show Magazine. I did Show Magazine, and then that was.
Speaker 2: The only like real like mainstream at the time that was like that. And then like then then there was the other ones that were like adult ones, but you know that you did, but that was like the only thing that was.
Speaker 1: Like you could see at the gas station or whatever, look like. So fish and Grits kind of ran.
Speaker 3: Kind of mainstream at that time because I had artists, ye may, but was it like but was it.
Speaker 2: Like that they like did articles about like an interview or was it just pictures?
Speaker 3: No, they did they did full throttle interview and because like show you just it was just pictures of us and oil. No, yeah it was. It was actual full interviews. It had advertisements and everything, but they had butt naked girls with actual major artists at that time.
Speaker 1: Was that the only one, uh like she that you got booked with them? Yeah? No, actually I did. Method man was years later.
Speaker 2: When was that any more less awkward or was it still naked on a lap situation still too?
Speaker 3: No, it was it was way less awkward, way less awkward because you're older.
Speaker 2: It because individual or because you just at that time you just knew what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew what it was.
Speaker 3: I think at the time when like I said, when me and Game did it, we were young.
Speaker 1: He was new, I was new.
Speaker 2: We were attracted to him, and you were like, oh, he's fine, I got I gotta put my pussy laps and you're like, is it gonna touch it?
Speaker 1: It's not okay? But was it really not okay?
Speaker 2: Had you done any importanceines since then or at that time?
Speaker 1: I think I only did two?
Speaker 3: Okay, I had did too, and they kind of threw me in the world. When like I went from that to like the mix show music conference when Little John was taking all the porn stars out.
Speaker 1: Of town with him when he first came out with his tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we used to be outside with them. So yeah, that's when all the artists were coming out with pornos like so.
Speaker 1: Like sex vhs.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, they were definitely coming out with those, like I think everybody had one at that time. So yeah, you would have to kind of mix with them.
Speaker 2: Who's the craziest celebrity that came at you that you're just like.
Speaker 1: Oh and you turned down? I think we can tell that story. No, you can't talk. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wish I could, but yeah, him, can we know what genre is at it's rare?
Speaker 1: Can we tell the story at least? Okay?
Speaker 3: So and it was recently? Now mind you let me just put it out there. I am getting ready to turn forty two years old.
Speaker 1: And you look beautiful. You don't look a day.
Speaker 3: I only attract, for some reason, people between the ages of eighteen and twenty five.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't get it, Like it's we want to know.
Speaker 2: You want to know why, because I feel like you have for people like that. This it should be a toxic thing, is because they have mommy problems and they want to they want me and they want you to tell them what to do because they're not they're man, but they want to be total to do in other ways.
Speaker 1: That's why that sense. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you that right now. Well, so that's what I attract, But that doesn't turn you on. So no, I love low boys.
Speaker 2: You love them for the submitment, to make them be submiss it, but you don't love them because I make s y'all pussy wet.
Speaker 1: I'm about to come out with a video called Surviving.
Speaker 2: Will they divine this surviving one?
Speaker 1: Jesus, I could survive. I can read you. I love you.
Speaker 2: But what you do is brilliant is because you are so authentically such a like you exude like sexiness. And one thing I think, like in the industry, like with myself, I struggled through a certain point, which people think it's crazy, is like I didn't feel sexy at certain times and it was after I had already been Alexis, Texas. It was like the you know in between them, like do you feel sexy? But the thing is is what I love is like certain people you just get sex and you get sexuality, and it's not just like fucking, it's just the whole incumbents of that. And I feel like that that's what you embody. So I feel like it's also a teaching lesson because as we speak about like the dating world now and like how different it is and who cares if we fucking did porn and stuck a dick ten years ago, twenty years who the fuck it is?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Everyone were created through sex and we should be more educated on it.
Speaker 1: So the more is.
Speaker 2: Them surviving you is surviving women who as dominant as yourself. That I think is a great and brilliant way to use your brand, not only but to educate people. Is because some people just don't know. And it's sometimes it's we don't If you don't ask a question, you're not gonna know what.
Speaker 1: The answer is.
Speaker 2: And maybe it's because you don't want to know what that is. But sometimes it's the insightfulness of it can get you a long way. There's now dating with all these men out there, it's very like there's no They don't put the time and energy to anything because everything's been given to them. We have social media, everything's at the tip of our fingers. That it's like now now, now, now, now dating apps, Oh you don't like me? Okay, next real will you don't?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? So for now, it's like it's really teaching people about people again.
Speaker 2: And even why I love my show is like it's about, you know, connecting, Like we were obviously aligned in the business that we've done, and we have the same beliefs on some level we would have never been in the business, and so you know, there's you know, synergy to all those things. Of your message isn't the same as mine, vice versa, but there's a lot of relatedness that I learned so much from you just saying that those things. Is because it's powerful to live in that truthful femininity and like really being divided as because men need to know what's up and they don't. And but you know why, though, is because a lot of women's for so long have been inferior because we were told you're a bitch here this it's a negative way. And I think for me, it's not what you say, it's how you say it, and it's how you deliver the message.
Speaker 1: It's because the.
Speaker 2: Meaning behind it is a lot more and it goes for both you know, female to male too. There's a lot of things about men that you know that we would as women relate and understand more if they be communicy or be communicative about those feelings and emotions.
Speaker 1: But it's like allowing yourself to be vulnerable. Oh.
Speaker 3: I was having a conversation recently on Clubhouse about that, about walking into every situation that you go into with transparency for sure, straight transparent. This is who I am, this is what you get, this is how it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be for me.
Speaker 2: It's like at this point or just I'm just I have enough time to waste, Like oh god, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I've been marry divorced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're either we're not doing it.
Speaker 1: It's not a choice. What is your craziest fan interaction? Do you have one? You definitely have one of sugar. I gotta chuck now. My Besty giggled like, oh, I know one. Poor you go through so much, but that's support. It's the community we keep around us and keeps the same. Yeah. Yeah, she goes through so much. I feel bad for her. Oh, you are more than welcome to get another shot. You deserve it best.
Speaker 3: Oh my craziest fan interaction Oh goodness, gracious.
Speaker 1: Great balls of fire.
Speaker 3: Many they so predatorial outside.
Speaker 2: Let's hear about it, talk about it. We're at private talk after dark. We are enjoying your interview so much.
Speaker 1: You want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's talk about it, because I also feel like too. This is the power of like communication. Is maybe someone out there maybe see you sometime and they will now know how to approach you. Because if this is what the negative part, we need to learn how to have our fans be like, what is the right approachable ways? Because sometimes they think like, oh, let me just try. No, sometimes it's like again, we have boundaries. We're still females. We're still like you know, it's a very broaden horizon out there. Sometimes it can be entitating for females. As much as we love our fans, so give us an insightful.
Speaker 1: Okay, story, let's see her. Let us know how they need to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Miss Oh, I'll just do some recent ones. I left the hospital the other night. This is predatorials.
Speaker 1: Hell. I left the hospital the other night. I get in the uber. Were you a patient in the hospital, yes, I was where you dehydrated?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was Okay, how'd you know that? I know, pr let's yes, that was very very dehydrated.
Speaker 1: I almost had he stroked the other day. That was fun. And here in La Yes, it's for you in the valley. He climbed the damn Hollywood Hill because BE'STI over here thought it was a great idea.
Speaker 2: It was the last time you climbed a hill.
Speaker 1: Do the little thing again?
Speaker 5: Would climb a hill? That's that kind of hill?
Speaker 2: Okay, but what time you're doing at one o'clock when it was the hottest time of the day three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we almost die now, I think you have my number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you called me for sure you did. Do not you hike it like nine to ten am. Anything after that at the summer hours, you will die up there. You see those helicopters. There's reasons.
Speaker 1: Don't be that like, yeah, I got he struck. That was fun. I'm still recovering from heat stroke.
Speaker 2: I wish I had an IVY for your Hopefully we will be sponsored by an IVY company. I hope you're listening out there.
Speaker 1: Please please bring ideas. Go stand at the bottom of the hill. It's a lot of crazy motherfuckers down there. Okay, so let's still hear this story. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm leaving the hospital and I get in the uber and the uber driver seems really nice, like, okay, cool, half, I'm half alive at this point, dozing in and out, you know what I mean. It's like five o'clock in the morning, which back home is three hours away, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm out of it. And he proceeds. He scared the holy shit out of me. He's going in his center council.
Speaker 3: And he's pulling out these rifts, cuffs and leather binds.
Speaker 1: And straights, not saying anything. No, he's not talking. He's strapping up his leather band around his waist and dad strappar.
Speaker 3: No, it was like some weird like leather thing. And then he puts his knife in there, and I'll say to myself, I'm half awake. I'm gonna die right now.
Speaker 1: It's over jumping out the goddamn car. Nine one one is already in your phone, so you.
Speaker 3: Know you travel, bro, Yes, you are right nine as in my phone. Okay, sharing your location with your Oh no, I do twenty four hours all the time because I have I haven't. She's almost had to come get me from being kidnapped.
Speaker 1: I believe it, poor bestie. So yeah, he's killers ore. He's putting all all this stuff. And then he goes back in there and he pulls out a like a dog collar and puts on.
Speaker 3: The shock collar or like he wanted as yeah, the fuck this spike dog collar.
Speaker 1: And then he puts like thirty silver chains on. Do you have a special kind of uber? I don't know about it. Can't uber sections like you san poor? Is this uber pool or uber? I can keep fifty shade's and gray uber.
Speaker 3: He puts like fifty chains on, and then he looks you're not asking any question, like I would be upset at this point.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what to ask. And then he's a lock at me.
Speaker 3: He's like so, yeah, you're beautiful, like oh, thank you, and he's and he's like, yeah, I'm gonna play my album right now.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna do forty five minutes to his album. And he's singing he's got all his chains law and he's pumping in the air like wait, what kind of music was this? Like scar like what kind of like what what's not hip hop? And it ain't chain in some ship rap rock music.
Speaker 3: It's like if you went into let Me let hold on you, you were probably dancing along and so he was going more.
Speaker 1: You were like, yeah, baby, that ship. I'm the half of thought. I'm like, oh my god, you're so good. Yeah, please hurry up. The fact that he knew that.
Speaker 3: He picked you up from the hospital is the problem that I have with this whole fucking Serendian quite over right.
Speaker 1: What the hell was like?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it an suv? Yes? Did he like get out of the car like dance and do so? Thank god? Well no, I don't think that is it.
Speaker 3: But it got me to the hotel and he gave me my phone his phone number, and asked me if I could promote his album, and yeah, that was fun forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know this guy's album by heart. Can you sing about fifty seconds? Thirty second?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Can you show us a dance that really turned you on? I know your pussy was wet stripping when you went driving, and he's like, titties popping, teddy popping live need to seem more, bouncing more bouncing this.
Speaker 1: His dx like he was definitely a rocker. I will say that, would you have wrote it.
Speaker 2: No, was it because of the chains or because it was that early he was trying to promote his album?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the promotion of isn't that dedication though your man's out there hustling his album on the street?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why why the fifty silver chase? Not id the chains? And you were said, no, it was the album he's been exaggerating. I was scared, Like, first of all, I was scared from the belt and the knife. The chains was an extra added thick.
Speaker 3: Into the next top because I've never seen anybody pull.
Speaker 1: There with this thick. They were little. Were they Bengals?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: They were like the rope chase. What's his Instagram? Because I know he gave you that fucking ship, Like, Okay, we're at the end of the interview. I'm going to her so she can post it. I definitely want to see what's happened, because I know you're not the first one he's won this for. So he's on that page with the outfit with the chase. He's gotta be you've got my phone, We've got to find this first. It's gotta be epic. Yeah, and it just goes like that.
Speaker 3: That's how my life goes. I go to the Verizon store and this guy is so cute. You're really cute, dude.
Speaker 1: If you see this, I don't mean this in a bad way. You tried and it was so genuine. I go to the Verizon store. I love how you change your voice tone. He's twenty one. Oh, this is why we get this WASTEO. He's in Tampa. You're in Tampa telling a story about you.
Speaker 2: You should feel, you should feel special. Motherfucker's Patreon. We're listening to you at the Zark right now. All right, Tampa Verizon store.
Speaker 1: Let's go. He's fixing my phone. I leave my phone with him for like two hours. He's definitely got all your nudes.
Speaker 2: He's fix jerking off to your nudes for sure, all your holy fans content, all of it done, just done.
Speaker 1: I leave, I go get a massage, I go do all this other stuff. I come back and he's like, you know, here's your phone back. You're so pretty. You know I would love to talk to you. Of course, And this is the kicker.
Speaker 3: Now, most of the time a guy tells you he will love to talk to you. Can I get your phone number?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 3: Oh, but I don't have to ask for your phone number because I work at the Verizon store.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, mama, La la la la la. I'm walking down him. I'm gonna go back to my room. Ding Ding who's texting me? One? Picture? Two? Picture?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Pictures were a picture? Were they new?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: They were all in him with a fish bitch. No, that's how he wanted to lock down. The pussy was a fish picture. It was cute, though, You're so cute. One day I will come back to Tampa and go fishing. I'm going to Nile fishing with him. I am why I'm gonna send you all the pictures. Why because I'm gonna he was sweet and he's only twenty one. Who are you trying to convince you are me? Because I really feel like it was kute. It was cute. Yeah, but we're talking about tragic fan stories, and this is what was.
Speaker 3: Don't send the girl from the don't go in her phone. This is the second time with Verizon. This is the second time at least this guy sent me fishing pictures when I first got my phone, when I first signed up for my phone plan at Verizon.
Speaker 1: An hour later, I got twenty.
Speaker 3: Two Dick pics and a video of him smashing some girl from the back.
Speaker 1: Did that make your pussy wa No? Did you feel offended? I did? Did you feel violated?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I just phone? So what did you do? Got oh? I think he got fired? Why are you upset about it? First of all, it because I'm a cancer.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck that means. But what I also try is the only cancer I knew he was toxic. I think he and his girlfriend that he led that he never had and I don't really fucking know anyway. That's in my only experience, not toun you, But I'm just saying, first of all, I could understand for the like being empathetic because of the job thing, and we all need jobs, but it's also still not okay.
Speaker 1: You're a female. He doesn't know your situation.
Speaker 2: You could be married, you could not be you could be whatever the situation. That's not okay, and that's a violation of you and their trust for that store and that company. So that's why they're protecting their integrity to do that, because that's not okay. The same ways I feel that, you know, I mean as being like a single female, It's like there's just certain boundaries that we have to like take and if you wouldn't have done that, sir, then that wouldn't have happened. Yeah, you're gonna know next time, you're not gonna fucking do that, because it's just not okay. It's not like you intentionally wanted to get him fired. You just were Also you felt violated it because also he just had your whole phone, when he could track you, he could.
Speaker 1: Do all kinds of shit. Bitch, I wait, I watch Dateline way too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like, I'm gonna be trusting nobody, and I'm like, you always be like, and my family is from New York, Okay, we're from the Bronx and we don't play that game. So it's like, but you just always be mindful of your surroundings. But also too is I'm very like I sometimes can be naive because I want to think the best of everybody, and I always give people that first depression. But when you feel something in that gut thing, and your gut was to say, sir, this is not okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was not okay, sir. What is your biggest strength hmmmm? Besides eating ice? I love ice. My strength that is a good question.
Speaker 6: Your bunn again, maybe, uh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't. I live with no judgment, Like I don't judge people.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not one of those people that like kind of follow the beaten path, you know what I mean, Like just because somebody else doesn't like you, until you prove to me who you are as a person, I'm gonna see you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see you regardless, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take the time to see you. And I feel like because of Instagram and all the social media, we don't do that for each other anymore. We don't have those interactions, and we tend to just judge people because of what social media told us, you know what I mean, or because of what we see on Instagram, or because.
Speaker 1: What we see exactly what we think we see. Because a lot of we you and I both know a lot of that is phony.
Speaker 3: And I tend to take the time to really try to get to know people, so I try to see you for who you are. And I don't think that's that's not out there a lot anymore. It's not a lot of people like that.
Speaker 1: What would you say is your biggest weakness? Ooh, I'm clingy? Okay, I'm clinky, But.
Speaker 2: You talk about being so business minded, you have you know, you're teaching people how to survive you.
Speaker 1: How do you put those two things? Like is it I think that's just part of I don't want to say it's part of being a can. I was gonna say, I even have this cancer, Cardigan. We're really emotional. I'm so think. But let me let me food for thought. How about you exchange the.
Speaker 2: Word with being the cancer is that's how you are because you are an emotional It's because I think that some cancers may identify the same thing. Is like there are certain things I'm like, oh, I'm true and true gemini. But I think it's also when you become aware of like if you're a cancer or not, I think you genuinely that's the type of person you are. Oh no, So when you take that part of ways, it's like you're yeah, but you're giving an excuse to why you are. You just are who that is and that's okay, and you find your truth within what that means for you. But don't, baby, because it's a cancer. You just are an emotional person and that's why you also are a strong woman and why you've built. The platform that you have is because you are an emotional so you have a lot of guarded walls up that don't let things in. So those things are to be like the counterpart of there's always a different, you know, perspective.
Speaker 1: Perspective. Yeah, very true.
Speaker 3: And I'm clingy. I think my biggest weakness is the clingy thing. Because being clingy, I think I push people away. Also at the same time, because I move too fast. Okay, yeah, I jump on things just like instantly, and I need to learn to take my time. And I'm very trusting, very very trusting, and that puts me in situations. But do you think that that's a bad thing though, I think that I should take the time to get to know people a little bit better before I just jump off the boat. Okay, because I'll jump off the boat with no life wrap, no nothing, no no air bags, no nothing to solve the boat.
Speaker 1: Whoo, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: What's unique about conversations like this is that, you know, we always talk about all these things, and.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, we're the only people that really genuinely know ourselves.
Speaker 2: The deepest is you already figured out and know exactly what you want, and you've told us right here at private talk after dark.
Speaker 1: It's just you living to what you're actually saying. Yeah, that's my problem, you know.
Speaker 2: I know, but I think that that's maybe not Again the words of problem that's not a problem is just you're going to learn to do better, exactly, and putting yourself in just being aware though is a big step to just even knowing that that's a big step. It's just there's so much morety that you can even obtain because like it's limiting yourself because that's a piece that's like so much more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very true. Do you have any daily rituals that you abide by?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I try to, and sometimes I'm a little off. I don't do it every day.
Speaker 3: I try to get up into yoga every morning if I can, if I'm in the right place, And I try to meditate, like I try to really sit down and do my breathing and everything.
Speaker 1: The older I've got health has starting.
Speaker 3: To become more aware to me, Like I'm starting to see the health issues that I have and because of that, things have been shaky. So I've had to stop eating meat. I've had to I don't drink or smoke.
Speaker 1: So that was never like a thing for me, and I think just because I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I'm a control freak, so I feel like I wouldn't be able to control the situation.
Speaker 1: If I did do that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like every morning it's been yoga, it's been meditation, and now it's working out because you know, I know that it's just a body and movement is always a good thing.
Speaker 1: So for sure, the biggest life lesson that you've learned, ooh, biguess life lesson that I've learned, Uh, probably the same thing. Just learn to take care of your health exactly, take care of myself health, and.
Speaker 3: Not to just be so trusting, not to just you know, just go for it the minute I meet you, Okay, you know what I mean, try to take my time and get to know a person. Because I've put myself in so many bad situations, especially with relationships with men.
Speaker 1: I tend to like, I just want to give you.
Speaker 3: Everything on the first day, and that you get hurt that way, you really do, and I've been hurt because of that. So I'm learning to kind of just you know, scale it back a little bit, like, Okay, uh, maybe we're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Go home right now.
Speaker 2: I think it's also the awareness of knowing that sometimes when we don't deal with certain things is what we attract that we don't realize it's not healthy. Is because I don't think that the right person or whatever that wants to be into your life, you could maybe still go home and not be sexual, or not be whatever, or just be there for the time.
Speaker 1: But it's also sometimes when we don't.
Speaker 2: Look at the bigger picture sometimes because we just live surfacely sometimes to survive.
Speaker 1: It's like fight or flight.
Speaker 2: We don't think about the internal where it's like we're almost doing it to ourselves. And until we learn that lesson, it comes back and back into our life. And unfortunately sometimes it's the men that we choose, or you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And so it's like, but you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't love less you shouldn't be any lesser than who you are as a beautiful soul that you are sitting right here, because I guess, like I said earlier, is like you exude this passionate, fiery word person that like it may be too much for someone, but it's enough for the right person. So it's like, you know, don't pick yours like yes, we all get hurt and you shift the way you think, but you know you don't change the way you love.
Speaker 1: That's very, very true.
Speaker 3: It's funny that you said that, because I have that on my shoulder. I rather love and lost than never loved it all. Fact, and I've had that since I was young, So I do believe that.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I'm havn't given up.
Speaker 3: I will try again, and I know you're just trying again with a different type of man.
Speaker 1: One thousand. I'm right there with you. I'm single.
Speaker 2: I've been divorced for eight years. I've been single from any relationship for three years. Dating is not easy. I feel like I thought I wanted to date a lot sooner than I was really ready for. But until I really did the work for myself, this last year year and a half was I was like, oh, this is what like how.
Speaker 1: This is how adults do things. Oh this isn't just you know.
Speaker 2: I mean so I seeing a different perspective of the men you invite, or the women that you invite, or just the environments that.
Speaker 1: You invite that you want to be around, of whom should be in your life.
Speaker 2: And that's when those things make connections when we don't even realize it.
Speaker 1: So it's like easier said than done. But you know, as long as we one day at a time, we're get Yeah, I'm getting there. I'm right there with you.
Speaker 2: All Right, We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get back to my favorite part and play Truth with Texas. Hey, alright, alright, alright, we are back Private Talk after Dark. We have Monday Divine on the couch still, and we are gonna get with Truth with Texas, my favorite game.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are enjoying it here on Patreon with us.
Speaker 2: I know you are new to the channel, but you will always love Private Talk after Dark.
Speaker 1: So are you ready?
Speaker 2: You've got four cards. Each one is an ace. Each suit is a different type of questions kinky, naughty, romantic.
Speaker 1: And spicy. We're gonna go through all of them and see how naughty, kinky, and spicy you are. Missona, so excited about this. Alright, first card.
Speaker 2: As a diamond, This is spicy question Private Talk after Dark. Let's see how spicy she really is? What is the most embarrassing sexual thing that's ever happened to you can be either to you or can be with your partner, like whatever situation is happening. Was the most embarrassing sexual encounter that has happened?
Speaker 1: Could you be at work?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was on set doing a threesome and the girl was doing anal and oh boy, she's shit on you. Yeah, all over my chest. That was not fun. That was enough. Yeah, that was not fun. Did you ever work with a girl again?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Would you like to say her name on Camra? No? I don't even remember her name. That's what's really bad. Oh my god, I really don't remember that girl's name. I remember what she looks like kind of, but I'll remember her name. There was a lot of people there that day. The longest time you've ever gone without sex? Six months? Six months? Falling asleep during sex? Yes, yeah, quite a few times. Have you ever had someone falling asleep having sex with you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: He was like really drunk, his dick inside was eating No, his dick was inside of me and I was riding him and he was sleep.
Speaker 1: Did you still keep writing? Oh yeah, did you come? Yes? Good girl? I don't think he did, but I yeah, that's really rad. Wait, but that was.
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Guys? I swear I didn't do that. Oh my god, Oh my god. No, No, he liked it. His dick was hard. But you got me here, and that we're not supposed to talk about. Worry, Anthony. We're gonna cut all that out because that is not appropriate.
Speaker 2: No, I I swear it was consensual, But that sounds like I'm condoning you as fucking me.
Speaker 1: Whoa good question question? Oh no, I that guys. That answer, We're back.
Speaker 2: That was the best question I've ever heard in my life. But not really because I didn't want to answer. But who are your top porn stars?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Right now? Or before? Both?
Speaker 2: I'm curious to know before you got into port, like, did you have any people that you looked up to getting into porn?
Speaker 1: Or were you just a sexual person that didn't matter? You didn't have any I didn't. I think I was just a sexual person. It didn't matter.
Speaker 2: You didn't have any people you like? Yeah, okay, So now who are your faves? I feel like you're just you're just trying to be two gangster, So you don't really know. You don't really want to tell me I looked up to nobody.
Speaker 1: I'm just that bitch. Just what I think you no, no, no, no, because there was no influence into the port you remember, like back then there was no No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Bitch you said two thousand and one. Two thousand and seven is a long time, and I to fuck you.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I know I spoke, we but I don't know. Two thousand and one, I was in high school. I was trying to go to prom. I went to all four years, really four years prom. I never even went to one.
Speaker 2: I regret it every moment because it was just a waste of money. But every boy likes me. Well you know, yeah, maybe I worked in the program. Sorry, I know y'all are watching.
Speaker 1: God, I was such a slut. I didn't go to prom. But how could you not go to prom? Because I fucked my college tutor instead? Your college who tutor? Oh but you were in high school? Yeah, I was way too. You had a college tutor. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have been boning at him. You were a really bad man, dude, we're this is a big breakthrough here. Sure a bad guy. You never know what happens here at Truth of Texas. But you know what, Patret, I'm giving you what, give me what you want? Oh, Okay, let me see. I knew when I first got in I really really like lescens and still okay, he was one of my Did you fuck him? Oh yeah a lot? Okay, was it good, dick or was it what you thought it was?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 1: Now I would say say, favorite person. Is there anyone you want to fuck now that you haven't? No, I'm probably running through all the grades. Are you so fucking him now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're doing some scenes on the only fucking guys that you would fuck him out of rules? That's all I know. Yeah, I'm like, no, I know them.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, I pay attention. I pay attention like a real one, like a little rule. It's okay, it's called boundaries, right, I have really good boundaries. Let me see the seer little D all the new ones. Okay, who's little D? Does he have a little D?
Speaker 3: No, he's got a really big dis Then what I fucked him on the day he turned twenty one?
Speaker 1: And I am forty? How old is he? He's still twenty one? Was just like yesterday too, Jesus, we're just putting outside right now. Yeah, he's like twenty two on the day of his birthday. So is it is it good? Oh yeah, he's like awesome. You still fuck him. I haven't in a while, but but you would don't. Oh hell yeah, Snow they don't talk too much. I get in to like twenty two year old, like seems like a lot of work, like little boy sometimes to do what to theay crime, they're cute. They're all like yell at them and they're telling them puppies.
Speaker 3: Get to reub on them and tell them someone, Okay, you're so cute, I'm gonna feed you.
Speaker 1: What do you feed them? Take them? You know, you take them to eat? Oh so you like to be that mama. Okay, this I told you. I told you they have mommy fetishes and you have here like I'm gonna feed you. You change any of their diapers too? Motherfucker? What are you doing them? Really? I don't know what it is with me and young dudes.
Speaker 6: I have a young guy fetish.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I just don't. And I think, but do you have any younger siblings? Mmmmm yeah, I have a little brother, Like I have a little brother who's twenty five.
Speaker 2: The thought of anything that's like close to that, I'm like disgust me.
Speaker 1: Like they are twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no for me, Like men don't have dix until I fuck you, Okay, so like they're dickless until then, so that I'm just like until I fuck you, then I know what you're dicking.
Speaker 1: I'm a whole predator then, because I know you just know what you like. Nineteen to twenty.
Speaker 2: Nine, nineteen, that's okay. What's the youngest guy? Well, I think I can only say.
Speaker 8: Going away, it's horrible, right, don't ask that question. It would be like, oh my god, it's a predator.
Speaker 1: I swear, I'm not like, who's the oldest guy you've had sex with? Eighty two?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Was he in a wheelchair? Nobody does have pancreatic cancer? Okay, now he didn't bang, but I don't know. I was just thinking, like how mobile you'ld be? Like the hesitation was like what's he up? And around? Like what was doing.
Speaker 2: Was giving his You're gonna buy the tape of How to Survive Monet's not hold the tape?
Speaker 1: Like do you have like a like a like a patent move that everyone knows, like, oh, that's Monais. They always the throat goat? So is that your nickname? By multiple people? You have a shirt that says it, No, I should get one. I'm gonna make you one. I'm I'm so excited about the shirt. Throat goat.
Speaker 2: That's what they call coming to Private Talk the throat goat money Vine.
Speaker 1: Yes, she is private talk Patreon, you have the throat goat here. I hope you know that this is a privilege. This is an honor that she has had a lot of things in her throat and they call her the goat. Oh my god, I need that for my own when I walk in a room. You know, I am a host of a lot of things. It's just like this beautiful show that I have. I'll need that.
Speaker 2: Language, you know. Okay, next card. Yeah, we learned a lot in that worst card.
Speaker 1: Okay, Card number two. Ace of Hearts is a romantic question. Oh would you consider yourself a romantic? Very much?
Speaker 2: What's the most romantic thing that someone has done for you? Are you the one who does the romantic things?
Speaker 1: I've had people to do the romantic things for me. What is the romantic you need your button? I'm happy I found it. Most romantic things someone's done for me. Those big titties just get a lot of rewards. I know, they do. I know it's hot and moist in here, but I need to keep you on your toes bonech rub touch of love them is Miss Texas making you blush O your nip will love me. I can see it.
Speaker 5: Oh god.
Speaker 1: This is a stumping question because I ask a lot of good questions like yes you, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I've had a lot of things people would consider romantic that are like out the norm.
Speaker 1: Like well, what was Okay?
Speaker 2: I get that, but what is to you the biggest one that stood out to you in your mind like that you were just like, yeah, you've had all these grandiose so things, but what's the one that if it was just like even it was something simple because it was meant more because of the thought.
Speaker 1: What is something that stands out to you as romantic? Um the fact that to be dirty?
Speaker 6: I know it is, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: He's really sweet. He would wake up every morning and make sure he found me a muffin, no matter like, what do you mean found you a muffin?
Speaker 3: Because we were always in a different hotel in a different city, So no matter what time he had to go to practice, he would always wake up in the morning with.
Speaker 1: His NBA and we can't know his name, okay name, but yeah, he would wake up every morning and make sure that he like sweet.
Speaker 3: He knew exactly what what kind of muffin, blueberry muffin, and he always knew that never had that throw go.
Speaker 1: It was the sweetest thing ever. That's what happens when you're the throat goat. He was young, so it was like, you know, the young ones to do that. The young ones, I will say, well, not all of them. I would take that back.
Speaker 2: There's some young ones that are like the very bad, not just a genuine but I think it's like it depends on really how their race or what they're like see what what love is is, because it's like how they either they make the thing of like the R and B love or like you're like it's a slow love where it's like people pay attention to what you're like really saying with intention of like you may have just said at once, but you knew every time that he would go get it, which is more thoughtful in those types of things where it's like it really is a telling of how you were raised to show what.
Speaker 3: Love is exactly, I would say, I got to go through the past two and a half years knowing that I was really loved, Okay, like really really loved and that was awesome.
Speaker 1: I like thought, for you cut or uncut? What down there? Bitch? Where do you think his.
Speaker 6: Leg?
Speaker 1: Not his third leg?
Speaker 3: It depends on how big it is, cause it can be if it's fifteen twelve to fifteen inches.
Speaker 1: You're fucking fifteen inch dicks. Yeah, I love fifteen inches. Do you have like like I would say at the moment, or do you have a fucking ruler? Do you know they're fifteen? I think fifteen is a very accurate number and very big number, a kind of mighty. He might not be fifteen. He might be like this is his sure? Is this fifteen? From my wrist to my this? You want to see the video? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: But but for my like, but is this fifteen? Like what are you saying fifteen? We would have to don't get it.
Speaker 1: Twister, because I'm little, So but how do you know it's fifteen? He told you? Well, yeah, they claim, you know, they claim is it's probably not a ful f But do you probably like twelve? Okay, probably like twelve? And I'm curious because I have but it's a big ass twelve. I'm gonna show you it's it's when we went to the airport, they stopped him because they thought he had something in his pocket. Who touched it? The security they had to touch his dick, not necessarily touch it, but they definitely don't even little while. I've gotten groped by like and I feel like they do it on purpose. I got groped by someone that knew me though and sleep me and you too. Yeah, no, yeah, they know us.
Speaker 2: There's a time and place in the morning.
Speaker 1: And like you know what it is, like, yeah, no, they're groping. Yeah, they're groping you on purpose.
Speaker 2: I'm like I used to sometimes like because you also have to be like careful because you are flying. It's too whatever. I was like, Oh, I charge people for touching me, you know that, right, Like, let's just keep my hands where it's like you're touching my petsy big.
Speaker 1: You start telling people you have to pay to pat me down? No, you just be like, you know, I'd be charging pefore that. You know, yes, even security at the club. What club? Why are they patting you down? You've been to security, I've been to what clubs?
Speaker 6: Are you going to the females in New York.
Speaker 1: Wait, I've literally touched my breast on purpose and been like, Yo, you're so hot. Oh I've had that too. I have people that I was like, look, I got a whole lot of stuff. We can't be coming in here. Yeah, like no, like you cannot be doing this. Don't be touching me like that. Definitely don't be touching mommy.
Speaker 2: Really, big dick, I'm gonna see it. Okay, what's the longest ideal sex session for you?
Speaker 1: Six hours? Six hours? How many times are you climbing?
Speaker 3: Singer?
Speaker 1: And no are there?
Speaker 3: Hopefully they're climaxing like four to five times, and hopefully I'm climaxing like six.
Speaker 1: You seem very how is it? That's light work?
Speaker 2: You seem very calculated the business minded in that situation.
Speaker 1: I did two and a half hours, three hours yesterday. That's a long time. Poor baby. He was like, I thought we were shooting a scene. Did you just torture him?
Speaker 7: Basically?
Speaker 1: How do you torture these men? I am the fucking soul snatcher. Oh, it's just the throat goat. Yeah, and I'm ful slatcher.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just really does the soul snatcher involve like fucking two and making the soul snatch.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh no, yeah, I thought it was only because of the throat goats. I'm on my prime and I'm in my zone. I'm fucking you. But are you doing that because you want to collect men into your little like? Maybe? Yeah, that's why I look this way of forty two. There's a word to say that. But the devil is alive over here. It's like you have this fs like collect all these people collecting. It's like collect it.
Speaker 3: He's definitely a porn star and he's definitely gonna call me, and he definitely says ship as a porn He's.
Speaker 1: A porn star. What's his name? What's his name? Tell us? No, I worked with Slim yesterday, Slim Polk. Oh so Slim is the one. He's gonna get it for you, isn't it fun? You're gonna do it again? Off camera?
Speaker 2: Maybe those eyes may be working with somebody, baby boo, but I can see all up and that ship.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fuck the shut of him? Not probably, baby? All right, it's a kinky question, and I know you're asked as fuck are you? Oh yeah, let's watch this video, so she can. You ain't gonna make me do ship. I'm gonna watch the show. I don't know, maybe like thirteen is it playing? Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: That's not fifteen s and I thought it'd be way thicker. It's not small, guys, but I definitely get how follow you.
Speaker 1: Girl? You you fucked a lot that dick because you're all about.
Speaker 6: A lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean not that day, but like that session. Your face is red because you're doing you were to work.
Speaker 2: That's a lot, bitch, that's a lot of work. Okay, first of all, I don't even know. Okay, he's he's thick, but you think twelve too. You need to measure it to tell us for sure, because you know.
Speaker 3: Where he put all the water bottles on the table and he knocked them all over with his dick.
Speaker 2: Like this this I need to call somewhere and I'd be like, can you please measure your dick? Because if this is fifteen to you Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I don't have to bring him back here. Conaman mcconaughman, does that mean he's that's his poor name?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long has it been important him?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: I just feel okay?
Speaker 2: So for me, like not for nothing, like he maybe mcconaughman, whatever the fuck his name is, mister whatever, but I don't know him. But it's like I've been important for a long time too, So it's fun funny to see like the people that you miss within the times, cause it's like sometimes there was bigger conventions now like that there was before, like even like time gap for us, like two thousand and one to two thousand and six and seven. Really for me, it's two thousand and seven when I really started. There was a big difference of from signings and events social media.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's like you guys do obviously did the group just as much as work as I didn't, you know what I mean. Doesn't take it away from It's just I don't know the names cause I never watched porn prior to Yeah, it never was just like you said too, It's like you didn't have somebody that you looked at. It was just like I was just always sexual. I was just like I wanna fuck and I was at scorn. Okay, See I got into it from it was just random, like I met someone and they thought it was like a situation, like I thought it was what was the thing eliminate thing at the time, and they were doing like a reality type porn and I was like, they like came in into the bar this kind of situation and it led into that because he didn't call me, and I was like, oh, so, I guess she didn't want me to this porn anyways, and he's like, I never thought you would, and then drove back to where I was.
Speaker 1: YadA YadA, long story short, and I'm here. But so it's just like one of those things.
Speaker 2: Just it's different and funny, how like we're still relevant in our own lanes of being in the adult industry and being able to be successful women and doing our thing.
Speaker 1: And I think it's a beautiful thing to see. Finally that I take this long, but I'm glad that I had a couch and a fun conversation. We've got this one. Kinky woke up to someone you didn't know their name? Oh God, look up to a few people don't remember their name?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I have done that and then seen them in the club and been like, God, what's their name?
Speaker 1: Most number of times you've had sex in a day? Twelve? Ever had a partner too? Kinky for you.
Speaker 2: No describe what an orgasm feels like? How would we how do we survive Moday's orgasm?
Speaker 3: Before I tell you it's like you for You're going to feel like you and you're just gonna be trying to figure out, like what is happening right now?
Speaker 1: Like why do I feel it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like why do I feel this life? All right? Last card is a spade, which is a not a question.
Speaker 2: Our favorite here at private talk after dark. Handcuffs are blindfold handcuffs choked your banked, chilled luber.
Speaker 1: Spit spits, lots of it, lots of it makes an orgasm? Oh got a million times? Can you tell us what it sounds like? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right there, m money just came. Guys, oral set sloppy or clean? Misstroatgoes sloppy?
Speaker 1: Who was that clean? Ooral size? You want to clean? Oral size? Eat your posting right now?
Speaker 3: Would it be Queen?
Speaker 1: I mean that's on you, vam. I mean you you were clean.
Speaker 2: I would never see you in my mouth. I don't know if I have enough spit, but I'll try it. I smoke weed, they get caught mob. I'll have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling.
Speaker 1: A friend's sibling. Yeah, probably, I hooked up with a friend's dad.
Speaker 4: How was that?
Speaker 1: Did they Did they call you and then I did it dad?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did they call him again?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did they know about each other?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. They were like a room away from each other. You did it simultaneously? I wish I did. Oh God, I should. You're a bad called them and do that? Do you think they'd be down?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that weird? Did their dicks look alike?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Their dicks do look alike? So why fucked too? If we just have the same dick and two different bodies, I don't know how that ended up happening. But yeah, you're right the same?
Speaker 3: Did I did sisters? I did twins at the same time, twin sisters?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did they fuck each other?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Just sucked up? How does that world? They kind of just did you? You orchestrated the thing? For sure? I saw your horse come out and just what It wouldn't even be right if I orchestrated.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Was there?
Speaker 1: Pussy is the same? They were identical twins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but does that mean everything's ident' Yeah? I've never seen two identical people's private partners.
Speaker 6: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean it looks exactly like yeah, is that weird? Yeah a little bit. It's it's like, okay, you of course. And then I had sisters fuck me with a strap on one.
Speaker 3: They weren't identical, they were just sisters like a DP or like simultaneous simultaneously like I rolled one's face and another one sucked.
Speaker 1: But they didn't touch each other. Is this all for like fun times or is this like paid pleasure? Paid pleasure and fun times?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like this is how do you look? My day's like how do you come up? And where do you find these friends?
Speaker 1: You just have to be like, hey, you want to come over, you get to the fuck like I did.
Speaker 3: Two brothers and yeah I was fucking one and another one just came in the room and went to dicky out and I was like, okay, cool, you're hot to fucking.
Speaker 1: That happened sometimes, he said, some time, maybe on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I mean, so when I think about it, because I'm a visual visual person, like I'm gonna post because I obviously there's that one.
Speaker 1: Not your boyfriend doesn't matter, so it's like a hot situation. But I'm just like theoretically, it's a lot. It's a little dirty. It's not the part of thinking about But that's great. Oh that's great. You guys switch o interesting. Yeah, have you ever come swapped all the time?
Speaker 2: That's why we're screening to mouth sweet, this is why you're motherfucking dirty as I possibly can.
Speaker 6: What do I do with you?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to say to that. I feel I don't even get cumbed myself right now. I'm just don't you know until I you know, wait, I comb myself. I'm not sad and fucked up. Don't get fucked up. I'm not actively suck getting suck no, no, not dick is hard to find out there.
Speaker 2: It's like for me, i'm a very I'm just in a different space in my life or like you know, I've done porn, I've done whenever only fans. I only do myself. But I'm more like a demisexual type of person. So it's like I have to be mind stimulated to make my pussy wet. I am kinky and whatever, and I'll do the dirtiest ship when I'm into that person. But it's just hard to find someone that's worthy of that time. So and that's the one thing I've learned to
Speaker 1: Is like the bount