Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one double jr R. But you're freaking idiots. You see that text that just came through. They want to know if they missed the Metallica Double Dose this morning.
Speaker 1: It's only five thirty five. No, you did not, but hey, you're on your toes and that true. That's good, that's good.
Speaker 2: No, we have not played the Metallica Double Dose, which signals the prize of fourth row premium seats for the Metallica concert.
Speaker 1: And we're doing this all all week, counting our way down to front row. So the undertoes listening for two Metallica songs. You start calling right in the second song starts.
Speaker 2: We'll take the one hundred and first caller each morning after the double dose.
Speaker 1: All right, let's begin right here in Florida with as I like to call a does study of the week. Congratulations researchers at Florida Atlantic University who found that you're more likely to get sunburned when you've been drinking. Come on, man, you guys, you guys almost won in the uh the Sweet sixteen tournament a couple of years back. You remember that, Yeah, they went all the way because I was down there. That's when I got that massive ass concussion down in Boca and broke my nose and anyway, tripped over the parking block. But I was down there watching that game. Pat bet he was sunburned from drinking. No, I wasn't, wasn't even in the sun. But look I was watching the game with a face like this. No, because it was stoked. My nose was setting in. I remember we were with my godkid and one of my god kids, and she said, I didn't want to ask, but my friends asking what happened to your face? Go's your dad's fault. I tripped over a parking block. Yeah, move along, god daughter. So remember Florida residents and those visiting while your sunblock before you start drinking and throughout, because you're supposed to reapply. If you can reapply that beer from the cooler, you can reapply the sun block. That's that's from your dad. Let's let's do this beer water sun buck. Just put it in the rotation. I put it in the rotation.
Speaker 2: We should be doctors.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'd never want to be a doctor. Right now all the lawsuits. Woman from Jijiang, China, claims that she believes she contracted oral herpes after a karaoke.
Speaker 2: Session that could happen. She suspects the infection came from holding the microphone too close to her mouth. From doctor Taco Bob what happened.
Speaker 1: Shortly after the outing, she developed painful blisters around her lips, which have recurred over the years. She now lives with the virus, which has no cure but can be managed with medication. We all know that experts haven't confrons that she could have caught herpes that way, but it brings up the question, would you believe that's how your significant other caught herpes? If they threw that story your way? Oh hell no, the way as you point out plausible that it could happen. I could see it happening, although I know how it probably happened. Would be the gentleman l'auteux or whoever that that did Journey right before you, the panty dropper Journey a Journey song because you know it's big. Every time there's an Asian guy at karaoke singing Journey, Don't Stop Believing or Elvis Yeah, no pat has moved on Journey's the New Elvis anyway, So I think that's more plausible.
Speaker 2: That was don't stop bereaving, Okay, so suddenly drop an interest in karaoke locally after hearing that story, we go to England. They have, you know, their nationalized healthcare they're called NHS. A nurse who works for NHS Healthcare in England is being investigated by their governments after her I d NHI NHS id badge was clearly visible with her name on it in photos and video that she was conducting on her only fans age for those with a medical fetish. I guess she was also selling used underwear which she packaged and sent out in NHS specimen bags. So yeah, there is indeed a market for anything that we proved Once again here the NHS has emphasized the importance of maintaining professional standards and currently reviewing and investigat the situation.
Speaker 1: I want you to answer an honest question with me.
Speaker 2: I know, we don't I want a nurse's panty sent to me in a specimen bag. No, No, that wasn't the question.
Speaker 1: The question is we don't have an HS, but just with medical in general here in the United States, when you see somebody in a dentistry or or you know, doctor kind of outfit, you know, the scrubs, is.
Speaker 2: It a does it do it for you? It does for me. I don't know what it is. They're doing good things, helping people out and or on the other hand, though, the traditional stereotype nurses outfit.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. Like that, I'm talking at the white short skirts and the cap the Beatles reference in that. Now, what the hell we seventies Beetles? Yeah you mentioned the or the elvis with carryok elvis and now old nurses out and know the nice new tight ones or the dentist that has on the colors.
Speaker 2: You know, have you ever seen that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not bad. I mean, you know, teach his own you asked, I answered, I can lie if you want to try to be as transparent with our listeners as possible. Somebody said double A would definitely own the mic herps. Stop trying to get him to do that. Please somebody else. Danger Will Robbins another text right after it, double a herps a nurse who does only fans who would have guessed I'm telling you, yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: That lady's husband must have been.
Speaker 1: Double a angry Asian.
Speaker 2: No, angry Asian is gone whereabouts unknown?
Speaker 1: Somebody said, my wife and I cannot listen to Journey without thinking of the episode of Family Guy. And it started singing, singing at Carrie when they sung at karaoke Gigy.
Speaker 2: The odds of this happening astronomical, yet it did. In Northern California, a husband and a wife were picked to serve on the same jury.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's gonna take care of the kids. It was just a one day DUI case. But I have the story on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: And wouldn't they get both of you out of it?
Speaker 1: Or one? Not necessarily? No, No, they're they're older. If they have kids, it doesn't look like they're you know that in the need of having mommy and daddy look after him. Couples already kind of you know, nitpick at each other at home.
Speaker 2: And now you got this not going Margaret, I'm telling you this is wrong. Just dominating the conversation in the jury room. Afterwards, nobody else can get a word in. Edgwises these two are bicker.
Speaker 1: He hasn't done the dishes in a month, ma'am, we're somebody's fate is on the line.
Speaker 2: Look, do you think the guy was drunk or not? Come on, just tell us.
Speaker 1: Somebody said texted in at two two five two six, she got she got herbs from meat microphone, stop it. It was I was at his journey, Amnzary.
Speaker 2: All right, that'll conclude this wonderful edition of ideotology.
Speaker 1: Being more romantic than a.
Speaker 2: Linchin Tago on Man, tell loady, iHeartRadio ast. What'sh to new