Speaker 1: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to another episode of Nephelim Death Squad. I am David Lee Corbo, aka the Raven that is top Lobster, the Father of Disinformation. Before we get into today's guest, I would like to remind all of our live viewers that this is a thirty minute preview only. Sometime around the thirty minute mark, we'll be going live exclusively to patreon dot com backslash Nefhlum Death Squad, where you can continue enjoying an ad free viewing experience, engaging with the live chat, as well as gaining early access to the episode before the general public, and you could do it all for free. That's right, guys, sign up for this seven day free trial, absorb our content, and get out of there before you ever have to pay us a penny. But I bet you you're gonna want to stay. That's our entire plot is that it's such a banger, such a treasure trove of content. There's so many goodies that await you that you're not gonna want to leave. You're gonna want to stay, and if you do, you're gonna have to pay anyway. Guys, joining us today is Rider Lee back for the second time on Neflum Death Squad Rider. For the audience who may not be familiar with you, where can they find your work and what is it that you focus on.
Speaker 2: I focus on all kinds of different topics, gentlemen, just like you guys do. And you can find me on Raised by Giants, on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms. I'm also a documentary, documentary, documentarian, documentarian, I think that's the word.
Speaker 3: You got it, document doctor.
Speaker 2: Tarian, tartarian, document tartarian, and I have two films on Amazon Prime, jfk X and A Clockwork Shining.
Speaker 1: Very cool, awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I'm excited to get into your work today because it's a little bit of a special preview something you're working on. And I think you realize that our little our spiel at some significant overlap and we probably get a lot of facts wrong. So I'm sure your research is much better than ours. Excited to hear about it. This is like Operation Stargate d I A CIA Secret Operations MK Ultra.
Speaker 1: Shit, what are we getting into?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: What's the name of it?
Speaker 2: Well? What got me has started down this rabbit hole was that I was studying the mk Ultra documents, just like you guys were. And I realized that.
Speaker 4: There were several.
Speaker 2: Subprojects of mk Ultra. There's one hundred and forty nine subprojects. Well, I mean that's the ones that we know of, right, because it said that it was said that a lot of them got destroyed, So a lot of the records of mk ultra, over half of them all got destroyed and burned.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But out of the ones that we know of the one hundred and forty nine subprojects, there were five subprojects that was dedicated to psychic research and trying to induce these types of psychic experiences, you know, intuition, remote viewing, telekinesis. And I was like, huh, that's really interesting because I know that the government had a psychic spose remote viewing program, So are these two things connected. And then I was like, well, I need to try and get a hold of these people. So of the people that are legitimately in the Stargate remote viewing program formerly was in the program. Which is another thing, because I think that they continued this program, they just did it under something completely different. They found a different use for it, and then they started doing that, and that's probably still going on to this day though we have really really no proof and no evidence other than there's a lady that was in the Stargate Psychic Spy program that is still working within the government. So all the people that are on the list that was officially in the program, which is less than twenty people, has ever been in the Stargate Remote Viewing Unit via Army Intelligence Act.
Speaker 1: That's another thing I thought it would be. They're really kind of keeping that under wraps.
Speaker 2: It's way smaller, and that's another issue and another problem because so many people claim to be a part of this Stargate program right when they're not and they never were. But there was another program that was kind of running simultaneously. They kind of had some overlap, which was the Gateway Program. And some people may have been a part of the Gateway program and they're getting it confused with the Stargate program because they're very similar in name and it was a long time ago, but that was done by Robert Monroe, as you guys probably know about the Gateway program, but those two names are very similar. So people could go to Robert Monroe at the Monroe Institute, and that was to try and induce an out of body experience by putting the frequencies in your head and you know, you put on listen to tapes, and then that was to induce an out of body experience. And now the only overlap between that is that a few people well from the Stargate program ended up going to the Monroe Institute, like Joe mcmonagall. He left the Stargate program and started up at the Monroe Institute and he's essentially the head of the Monroe Institute to this very day. So there's a lot of people that have gotten that kind of confuse. And you could essentially go to the Monroe Institute back in the day and pay them money and then you would go through this type of you know, gateway experience to try and induce an out of body experience. So but those things are not really connected at all. They are two separate things. But the only connection that there is is that I might be jumping the gun.
Speaker 4: A little bit here, But the UH.
Speaker 2: At some point Army Intelligence paid Robert Monroe in the Monroe Institute. I think it was like two thousand dollars. It's in the official documents, around two thousand dollars to send their Army intelligence people to go to the Monro Institute to do this gateway program because they thought maybe somehow it would help with you know, what they were doing, like to try and see if any of the stuff is connected as an out of body experience connected to having psychic abilities, which I think that it is. I think that out of body experiences and INDE experiences or near death experiences are also connected because whenever you have an NDE experience, people normally come back different, right, So they whenever they leave their body or if they have an out of body experience and then they come back into their body, they're normally different. They normally want to change their lives. And that's another rabbit hole that I went down as well. It seems like that they are a completely different person whenever they come back. So it's like, well, what is coming back into them? Is that a different consciousness, is that a split consciousness, is that their own consciousness, is that their own consciousness mixed with some other consciousness. Who knows. No one really knows, but I think that more studying have been done into NDEs and these The psychic ability is because a lot of the people that I've talked to that were that claimed to be psychic, and some of the people that were a part of this official Stargate remote viewing unit by d i A and Army Intelligence have had near death experiences.
Speaker 1: I wonder if many of them have had abduction experiences, because there seems to be a big overlap and a lot of at least the patterns and the storytelling that people will come back from abduction experiences or even nd near death experiences, things of that nature. You know, it's this is a little bit of of an aside, but I wanted to mention this. I was watching what the hell is the name of the show Top with the autistic people I love on the Spectrum and I got to that part where the they mentioned synesthesia and the you know the one boyfriend autistic boyfriend, he associates numbers with colors. But what I thought was really significant about it is later on the girlfriend sings a song. Did you get to that part yet, Top where that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I buried my hand the head under the pillow.
Speaker 1: It's a very cringey moment, But I was like, this is a good song. Though it is a good song, like you could hear it on the radio. There was no verses. I mean there was no chorus, right, there was no hook. It was just fucking straight lyrics. Dude, Like she just killed it for three minutes. She didn't repeat shit. But I was listening to her and I'm like, it's not like she has a tremendous voice, but she knows exactly like where her pitch should be. And I started thinking about that where you were talking about perfect pitch, top and I'm looking at this couple and like, it's so strange because she does have this uncanny ability to present the correct pitch. This is a well done pop song. If you just reduced it a little bit and added a chorus, this could be a banger on, you know, on the radio. But then also his ability to see numbers associated with colors, I thought that was very strange.
Speaker 4: Any other guy, the.
Speaker 3: Other guy with the hat as well, I don't know, I don't know where this is leading to, but he's like a DJ. Autistic dude, that's a DJ. And the girl that he was on the date with is naming every song and he's telling her the key signature and even the time slips within the song just by thinking about it. So that's perfect pitch.
Speaker 1: As well.
Speaker 3: It's like that's extreme perfect pitch, just thinking of the song, not even hearing it.
Speaker 1: The reason that I was thinking about that is because I know that there is a frequency that is associated with disassociation. So much of what we're looking at here, whether it's near death experiences or out of body experiences, astro projecting, remote viewing, you name it. Even the Monroe Institute, there's tapes. You could listen to the tapes and they'll they'll teach you in some way how to disassociate. And then even going back to like the Gates program, when you're listening to that and they're trying to find out if you're a fit for the gifted and talented, what the fuck ever? It's all frequency base. It's like they'll put a headset on you and they go can you hear that tone? Can you hear that tone? Can you? And they get harder and harder to perceive. But the in the Monroe method or whatever it's called, and then also in astral projection, there's like a binural beats aspect to it. So if you want to astral project, if you want to disassociate, there's actually and I'm not recommending people do this. But there are binural beats, there are frequencies that you can listen to that will get your your mind in the correct space to then somehow slip out of your body. And so basically what I'm saying is all of these things are are connected. There's a frequency or frequency is at the heart of all of this.
Speaker 2: I don't really trust those tapes though, because you have no idea what people put in there or what people actually did with those taps, like they could sneak in other different kinds of stuff into the tapes, Like who knows what's actually in those types of tapes, So I personally don't trust him. But apparently you have to have some sort of old school headphones for them to actually work, because apparently the types of frequencies that are coming through there, like the new headphones don't admit that old style type of frequency, So you have to have an old ass pair of headphones for them to work. But you're mentioning like this this idea that because I think it was a Thomas Campbell that was on Joe Rogan where he was essentially talking about the Monroe Institute, and he was really good friends with Robert Monroe. And he essentially every time that he would sit down and do a meditation, he would be outside of his body. And he was a computer programmer, right, and he was like like computer science stuff, and whenever he would sit down to meditate, he would instantly be outside of his body, and then he would see all of the errors in all of his code whenever he was set down to meditate. So then whenever he would go back to fix this code, he would automatically know where all the errors are. He didn't have to do any trial and error with any of his stuff. So something he was topping into some kind of information data field out there that was giving him the answers to his coat. I thought that was one of the more interesting Joe Rogan episodes of recent times because he's essentially talking about Robert Monroe and the Monroe Institute and how he would sit down and do this meditation and he would be given all this information about his work and how to fix his coat.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating. I wonder if there's a connection there because we're aware of that guy, what is it the surgeon of the Rusty Knife or something like that, But in his issue, this is a guy that had no formal training in surgery, but then was able to still conduct surgery to quite a degree of success, caring people from various ailments, cutting tumors out, and things of that nature. Previously he was just a taxi cab driver. But the story for that is outright that he was channeling. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, even the kids as well. They talk about the Akashak records. I don't even know what I think about that. I guess it's like this sort of thing that's in the etherial realm that can be tapped into and looked at.
Speaker 1: Is that what we're.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows what that is. They like to throw that word out there, Aksha.
Speaker 4: I'm in their Kashak records.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing all the wreckers. I know exactly what's going on, and then they have no idea what that means or what that even is. It's like the halls of Amente, right, They're like a lot of this stuff is metaphorical and worcle. It's not like a literal place, and it's not a literal thing, and that's a really big issue too. But there was a place that I was going and I completely lost my train of thought. They're with their Kashak Records stuff.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, as in a side that our boy Donut made an attempt. I don't know what degree he found any success or anything like that, but he made an attempt to listen to the in road tapes to try to get into this remote viewing mind space and to try to view the Acacak records. I don't know if he had any success with that. He's still a podcaster, so I would imagine. No, I don't know what kind of things you gleamed from fucking the Acacak records, but if they're not helping you to get out of his grind, then I don't know what worth they actually are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So essentially what happened was is I got a hold of the people that I knew that were verifiably in the Stargate program, A person.
Speaker 1: That you got a hold of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had a majority of them on my show. Yeah. So I had this one gentleman on that I met at UFO Mega Con like three or four years ago. His name is Trey Hodson. He's former d O D. He worked in the military and everything, and I had him on my show. I was like, hey, bro, like, you know, what do you know about this remote viewing stuff? Because the Remote Viewing Army Intelligence d IA program was also under the banner of the d D. So essentially the DoD runs everything, and there's these like sub people that are underneath it, that are that have the name that are essentially also running it, but it's all under the DoD. The Department of Defense essentially runs every single program regardless of it's all under the DoD banner, right, And I was like, well, what do you know about these remote viewing programs? And he was like, well, I know a lot about them, like I have all of the documents on them. And I was like okay. And at this time, very few of the documents were available online, Like you couldn't just type in Sunstreak remote viewing document and the CIA's website pulls up and you can read about it. Which is happening now. Yeah, like the Sunstreak document where they're talking about the arc of the Covenant being remote viewed, which I know exactly who the person was. It's been on my show that was the person that remote view dark at the company.
Speaker 1: Really, so what do you think about that claim?
Speaker 2: I haven't exactly gotten his opinion on it yet. But I've had all this information for around three years now. I've had all of the documents. I've known about this for a really long time, and I've kind of just been setting on it because I've been wanting to do something really big with it, been wanting to put together something really big. And it's going to be the basis of my newest and latest documentary that's going to be on this stuff. So you guys are getting a really big preview right now of the kind of essence and the basis of what that documentary is going to be.
Speaker 3: When will it be out? When do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm in the writing phases right now. I'm almost finished, you know, completely writing it, and then we'll probably go into production at the hopefully middle of summer. I'm going to try and knock out a few interviews in the middle of summer, so it probably won't be out for probably close to the end of the year.
Speaker 3: So what's rider, Yeah, exactly, I see David's a little clockwork and the monkey with the symbols, right though, right you're on the we California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's not a problem that's not solvable. We are having broken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, brohe mean Grove is going to be the twentieth and the twenty first of June, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twentieth and the twenty first of June, and a lot of the material is going to be about this end Rider when it come home.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can we might be able to present you a little caveat if we can get you down there. We're going to have or I mean our plan is and we most likely will have a documentary crew that's going to be working on this, so recording most of this event that's going on, at least the conspiracy side, not necessarily the comedy side, and we were planning on doing our own documentary, but maybe we can collaborate or maybe there's something to do there if you you know, I don't know. We'll think about that. Put that in a little.
Speaker 1: Bit open invitation writer, and maybe we'll iron out some of those details later on. But yeah, there's there's a huge amount of overlap between what we're doing and what you're doing. But see your credit, you're actually talking to the bugging people that were there. Ye're doing that.
Speaker 2: And that was really important to me because, like I was mentioning, for sure, I'm one down with that. Let's the shot after the show, for sure, let's get in contact with that, because I'm definitely interested. But that was really important for me to actually reach out to the people that were involved in these programs. And I had some of these people on before, a lot of before they before freaking not Lex Freeman, what's his name, Sean Ryan had them on their show before he started delving deep into the remote viewing stuff, Like I had had Angela Ford on like three years ago, and then he recently just had Angela Ford on his show. So I've been in contact with these people and I know them and I consider myself pretty good friends with them, and it was important for me to actually talk to them because there's a lot of people that are like self proclaimed remote viewers, but they're not really remote viewing. And these government remote viewers will tell you that they're not remote viewing. They're using their imagination. There's a very and people can argue with me about this whatever, but you can now go on and see the document online. You can now go on and see the sun Street document. Okay. So, and that's where I got the bulk of my information because it essentially lays out the entire history of the government remote viewing program and their study and their interest into it. It's a very sophisticated process. Like you can't just sit down and close your eye and uh, remote view something. That's not the way the remote viewing works. It has never been designed that way. It's a very strenuous, sophisticated process. Like you have to have people that assign the target, and the person that is assigning the target cannot They have to be essentially be trained to assign the target. You can't just look at a photo of like let's say I have this freaking Antarctica reader's digest book here. I can't just look at the cover of this freaking Antarctica book and then all of a sudden remote view Antarctica.
Speaker 1: Right. That's the way, if you look into it. We became aware of the remote viewing phenomenon, obviously peripherally aware forever, it's been around for so long, but we ended up knocking into it content wise when it came to the Cliff High predictions in his web boit and Cliff High for those of you who don't know, but this is our audience, so they fucking are they rolling their eyes right now?
Speaker 3: No, it's been long enough. They've probably be long enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, so they're not doing they're doing half an eye roll. This guy is that the guy from Cliff he's a remote.
Speaker 3: Viewing Dick Algaire. I think his name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Dick.
Speaker 4: I've heard.
Speaker 2: I don't know about him though.
Speaker 1: So essentially what happens is Cliff High. He has a rudimentary AI bot that scrapes data off the Internet and through that data in conjunction with some emotionally charged vocabulary, it's a little bit weird. He's able to derive predictions, or at least the AI is able to derive predictions about the future, and it spits out key phrases and words, and it leaves Cliff Uh as the interpreter of these key phrases and words. And one of the things that it predicted was uh, the Donald Trump and Joe Rogan interview on the JRE. That happened. I guess a year a year ago? Now was it a year ago?
Speaker 2: How long? Well?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe ryder you could explain to us. Yeah, that was about No, that was October. That was when Bohemian Grove happened, like a rape or the last and.
Speaker 1: It is just that to flesh out the rest of that prediction, he used a remote viewer.
Speaker 3: And there are numbers that he gave him, which I like, I don't understand that all works. He gave him. It was like are and then like maybe six numbers and the guy was able to take those numbers and then remote view whatever from that and he got.
Speaker 1: To your point, Cliff couldn't tell him details about what he wanted him to do.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. It's a it's a blind remote viewing. If you know the target, you can't remote view the target because your subconscious mind has already been tricked into believing what you're going to see.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's okay. So sometimes that's.
Speaker 2: What people don't understand. That's what they don't get about this remote viewing stuff. They think that they can just sit down and look at whatever and then just remote view it. That's not remote viewing. That's just sitting down and closing your eyes and using your freaking imagination of what you think that you're supposed to see. The remote viewers blind to the target. That's where the person that is assigning the target comes in. Okay, So the person that's assigning the target essentially has to So okay, this this the set of numbers right here. This was basically invented by Ingo Swan right, it's called coordinate remove viewing. But the coordinates isn't that They don't mean anything? Really, the cordinates don't mean anything.
Speaker 1: So are they somehow inherently charged with something exactly? Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, in whoa, that's crazy. That's fucking even crazier.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's even crazier. Yeah, because because if they're coordinates, you go, oh, they've mapped out the astral realm, and it's like, that's not what's happening here. There is an intent that's imbued upon that coded you know, series of numbers and letters, and that's somehow, Uh, that other person, that remote viewer can tap into the intent that you've bestowed upon that code.
Speaker 2: That's exact.
Speaker 3: Another thing. So in the upper writing and corner in the in the middle of the page here he has like a it's a compass, and we think it's a spirit compass. Is this something that you've seen as well?
Speaker 2: Uh? What part am I looking at a little bit?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: Circle with the cross?
Speaker 2: Well, this is like a sketch and what do they call it? An idio not an idiogram or there's a specific word for what they sketch out. So whenever the remote viewer is doing a remote viewing session, like a legit remote viewer, like a government remote viewer, people that have been trained to be able to remove you like, and some of these people within the Stargate program do train other people on how to remote view and they go through the process. So what essentially happens is whenever they're remote viewing, they sketch out, like all the details. Like if you were to pull up the well, you probably can't find it because it's not readily available online. But if you were to pull up the syndicate document from SRI from nineteen seventy three, you will see in the syndicate SRI document all the sketches that Pat Price and Ingo Swan was doing on the target that was given to them on the base in West Virginia, on the military base in West Virginia. So they essentially sketch everything out and then they write like little details because if they don't, then you're relying on total recall. You're relying on them to remember all the information but it's normally a lot of information coming at them at one time, so they have to sketch things out, they have to scratch things down. Like Joe mcmonagall, he got information that there was this big, huge hangar, this brand new submarine that was being built, unlike any other submarine that had ever been seen before, and then he sketched all that out and how it was, how it operated, what it looked like, the hangar that it was in, and that's how they got the information.
Speaker 1: See. I think this is a natural phenomenon, but that does need to be trained, because I think we all have something Like my grandmother, interestingly enough, was an alien abductee victim also wrote hand wrote a lot of paperwork on remote viewing. Unfortunately, she died when I was a kid, so like I never got to end ask her these questions. I can't imagine, like why the fuck a woman would be writing paperwork on the process of remote viewing? Very very strange, but I think that, you know, she fancied herself a clairvoyant too. I think I have some remnant of that. But what gets in the way every single time, and I've like set out to do this, like I've laid down and be like, let's fucking go baby, because weird shit does happen. I do go to weird places, I do see weird things. As soon as I try to think about what the fuck is happening, everything goes away, Everything goes away. The second I scrutinize it, and I'm like, what am I seeing? What is this? What is this? As soon as I do it, just fucking it all fades away and I'm just looking at blackness behind my eyeballs again. So there's like there's an there's something that is intrinsic to us, like we have it. It's it's within our nature, or else we wouldn't be able to train it right. But it seems like there is a process, because if there wasn't a process, like if it was just a natural, like think real hard type of thing, I'd have fucking done it already. I used to be homeless, and I would spend a lot of time in the dark at night, too sad to sleep, just looking at the blackness behind my eyeballs. That there is a process, I agree with that it needs to be trained. And then and then the question is should it I don't know. I don't know if it should, I'm still uh, you know, waiting around in those in those waters. But but I do think that there is a natural aspect to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what all of them will tell you, is that, you know, we all have this ability to do it. It's just like a muscle that needs to be exercised, right, Like you don't build muscle by not exercising and sitting on your count all day. Right, you have to go to the gym and like work that out, and you have to train yourself, and you have to have discipline. So if you're not flexing that muscle and you're not training, then it essentially just lays dormant. Yes.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Now the information that I've gotten into is which is the you know, the main reason that I'm you know here today, And it may not seem like it's important to a lot of people, but it's really important to me, right because I think that it's you. You have to understand how this Army Intelligence psychic spy program you know, came to be in the history of because it's very convoluted. There's several name changes, there's different funding apparatuses, and I've you know, so this is like a compilation of the basis of what's going to be my documentary. And I mean, obviously it doesn't have all the remote viewers testimony and exactly what they were doing in there in here, because this is based off of all of the documents that I have on remote viewing from official unclassified documents. So really, in order to like figure out the Stargate remote Viewing unit for me, first off, you would have to have a like, in order to be in this program, you have to have a military record of being in the program, right, because it's a military program. So several of the people that are claiming to be a part of this program are just lying and they're making things up, and that seems that is technically like committing stolen valor. Right, They're claiming things that absolutely cannot be verified and that they were never a part of, like they're pretending to be in the military. And that's another thing that people don't really realize because the CIA is one thing, the military is a completely different thing. And when people think that this was a CIA program, it's easy to say, oh, well, you know, you really can't get in trouble for seeing that you were in some sort of CIA program. There's not really strict laws.
Speaker 4: Around that, but there are more.
Speaker 2: Strict laws when it comes to stolen valor and be saying that you were a part of a military program when you weren't. So everything that I'm getting ready to mention, unless I clarify and say that it's not a part of the documents and it's my own personal opinion came from these verified Defense Intelligence Agency unclassified documents. I've read them times and i even reread them to make sure that everything that I'm about to say is very accurate.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, before we do that, then I have to This is such a perfect time to end this for people.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: We're at the thirty four minute mark, which means that we are now going live exclusively to Patreon dot com backslash Nephlum Death Squad. There are two places actually where you can continue watching along. You can go to Rider's YouTube page, raised by Giants, and continue watching the entire episode there. If you don't subscribe while you're there, you're an asshole. Or you can go over to our patreon Patreon dot com backslash Nefhlum Death Squad and continue being a part of the live chat. Checking out this conversation and also gaining early access to the episode. And you know, not an AD or. It's an AD freeviewing experience, so you can go and check that out too. Otherwise we are out of here. Bye, guys, all right now that they are, it's nice. And when somebody brings I read the documents, I double read the docum, and then I went back and I verified that I read the documents the right way. That's really nice. It's refreshing. We don't get that on this show. We don't read documents at all. Actually, we go entirely with our balls, which is why so very refreshing to hear that somebody has read something and are now going to present it to two dudes who can't read. I'm really looking forward to this, So pick it up wherever you'd like. Writer.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently a lot of people can't read. It seems like that. I know that you're joking, but a lot of Americans, like a lot of kids nowadays, can't read. They can't write, they can't spell, they can't tell time. It's unbelievable, but so pretty much all of the military services, at one point in time or another has been involved in psycho energetics. Now, psycho energetics is what is described in these documents. They don't come out and really say remove you, and they refer to it as psycho energetics. And most of the military services have found it that it's applications oriented, meaning that they found a use for it. Now, that doesn't mean that they all ran their own programs.
Speaker 4: They did not.
Speaker 2: But what I mean by that they were involved is that they would give tasking to Army Intelligence in the DA. Right, it doesn't mean that they all ran their own separate programs, but the CIA could task Army Intelligence and THEDIA to on a target. Right, So if we had a missing down the airplane in Russia or whatever, then the CIA would contact Army Intelligence and the DA on this target, and then they would have their remote viewers trying and remote viewer the missing down airplane.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: That's the way that it works. But people have lumped all of these things in together and think that everybody had their own remote viewing unit. But they didn't. Okay, So where all this starts is with SRI Stanford Research Institute, But the government was also doing studies in parapsychology earlier than Sri They did it with Duke University in the thirties, Parapsychology Foundation in New York in the fifties, Mind Science Foundation in the sixties, and a bunch of other research foundations and centers earlier than SRI. But the thing that kicked it off was SRI in the early seventies, So it's important to establish a little.
Speaker 4: Bit of background on SRI.
Speaker 2: SRI's first research investigation was whether a plant could be used as a source of natural rubbers, So from nineteen forty two to nineteen forty six that funding to figure out if a plant could be used as.
Speaker 4: A source of rubber for the war.
Speaker 2: For World War two, that funding got cut, so in nineteen forty seven, the Air Force wanted to determine if US aircraft the US aircraft industry had like expansion potential right, so after the war they were like, okay, well, how far can we expand this aircraft industry. SRI found that it would take too long to escalate the production and an emergency, so in nineteen forty eight, SRI began research and consultation for the Chevron Corporation to develop an artificial substitute for coconut oil and soap products. Right. So the reason for mentioning all that is to establish that SRI is a government contractor, and most government contractors are front for the intelligence community. And it's also establishing that SRI worked for the Air Force prior, which is very important thing to remember when we get into things later on. So s r I formally separated from Stanford Research, well, Stanford University.
Speaker 3: Sorry, when when was that study done about the rubber tree plant? The rubber plant?
Speaker 2: The rubber plant was in the nineteen forty.
Speaker 3: Two okay, alright. For some reason, I just like they used to sing with this dumbass song in school. It's a Frank Sitatra song, Yeah, the rubber tree plan. I was like, I never fucking like, what what are you talking about here? A rubber tree plant, but like over and over we'd sing it. I just wonder if there's yeah, the ants, yeah, mo, the rotary plane. It never really made sense to me, but I was like, yeah, okay, it's a strange song the series I'm sorry rider.
Speaker 2: That was and it was done by srright, bro.
Speaker 1: It just triggered our MK ultra programming to shoot up. Something has happened with something fucking taken over.
Speaker 2: Me so SORI formally split from Stanford University in nineteen seventy but it didn't become known as SRI International until nineteen seventy seven, which is another contention. There's kind of two separations here going on. So you have SRI, you have Stanford Research, then you have SRI International, And that was in Palo Alto, California, which I was just in a couple of weeks ago, and it drove through palow Aelto. But in nineteen seventy two, the United States Army Surgeon General through the Medical Intelligence Information Agency, together with the DIA, published studies of Soviet Bloc work in psycho energetics. And also in that same year SRI Stanford Research Institute started research on psycho energetics. So in nineteen seventy two, how put off in Russell Tard, they did a series of investigations of into the psychic phenomenon and this was funded by the CIA and had consciousness researchers Ingo Swan, pap Price, Uri Geller. That's where Uri Geller came out of. But then they got rid of him because they thought that he was some sort of masad infiltrator. But and this kicked off the Syndicate document that I was mentioning earlier, where you can read through the Syndicate document and you can see these the work and the remove viewing that Ingo Swan and Pat Price was doing on this target in West Virginia, and it's really incredible. I really recommend it if people can find it, just to look through it, because they're giving like details prob Like it's like impossible for somebody in California to know exactly what's going on in West Virginia, what this facility looks like, what's they had, the wind speed, they knew how windy it was, what the temperature was, and all this is recorded in this document. So Syndicate was the SRI project to determine if remote viewing psycho energetic phenomenon was real, because if it was possible, then that the you know, the subjects that SRI were working with on like the psycho energenetic phenomenon, and if they could be using psychic powers to collect information, that could they be getting that information subliminally? How are they getting this information? So that was SRI's study is to verify are they really psychics or are they really using their psychic abilities.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm thinking about how you would try to dismiss that, because obviously you wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions, and you'd want to try to, uh, you know, disprove this if there was any way possible, right, you said, like, are they subliminally getting Like I can't fucking think if somebody accurately is describing the wind speed on the other side of the country, you know, among many other confirmable details, I wouldn't know how the fuck I couldn't figure out how to reach to dismiss that.
Speaker 2: I really I think some things are like, oh, well are they are they getting it from memory? Like are they just making are they just making stuff up?
Speaker 1: But right, I mean there is a chance, right, you make up some shit and it ends up being correct. But you know, there's gonna be a probability when it comes to how often whatever your success ratio is, and that's gonna really shit on on your ability to dismiss that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was one of their tests. That's what they were doing. They were doing in a series of tests like all back to back and to see how accurate the remove viewers actually were. And this gentleman named uh, well, it's referred to in the documents as a businessman, but we now know his name was Pat Price. They just referred to him as Pat in the official documents. So when Pat Price got the this coordinate that was given to him by how put Off in Russell Targ, he remote viewed this area in West Virginia. Now it was supposed to be one of I think that it was either how put Off or Russell Targ's like cabin that was in West Virginia. So whenever they got their coordinate and Pat Price remote viewed it, he was like he was describing this facility that had like radar systems, and it was it was a US top secret facility that well not right over the hill of this guy's cabin, just right on the box side of the of the hill from where this cobbon was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chances are he doesn't go over the hill. He goes fucking through it under in some shit.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's a tunnel system. Get at it here, man. Yeah. I just want to say too on this topic of like you know, you're laying out how this thing was compelling, but still there's strenuous testing that has to be done to confirm whether or not this is an actual phenomenon or is it just guessing or is it something like that. And that's part of the reason that I find the whole telepathy tapes thing so underwhelming. It's overwhelming in the way that it connects to a much bigger picture, and it's there seems to be some obfuscation that's that's embedded within the telepathy tapes to paint a narrative in a certain light. But the reality of the situation is there. They have these children, they're displaying these things, and then they're like, yeah, anecdotally it seems to be, you know, working, but obviously this is groundbreaking and we have to do research. It's like, the fucking research already been done, dude, it's all. It's not groundbreaking. This has been happening for a long fucking time. A lot of what these kids are describing in the telepathy tapes is remote viewing, because it's not just telepathy. It's interesting they called the telepathy tapes because some of these children are describing how they can be any absolutely anywhere they want to fucking be, which is, you know, that's remote viewing in my opinion. Uh, but it's just really funny that the way that the public is receiving this is it's groundbreaking, it's a new development, and we got to study this shit asap. But what you're telling me, writer is that these breakthroughs have been happening for a long time, and there are governing bodies and there are intelligence agencies and military operations that have a vested interest in finding out whether or not this phenomenon is real.
Speaker 3: We we also had some weird evidence come to us about about these tapes and these children with the idea of the hill that they're meeting on this hill. That hill, Yeah, on the other side of as a government agency. Uh, somebody just said that they're they're nonverbal autistic kid. I guess was They were watching the episode our episode with this woman named Fringe who's an abductee, and we kind of touched on this, and a listener's nonverbal autistic kid reported to her that her kid then told her that, yeah, he's been to the hill, and she says, where is it and the kid just said, utah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. So so she's listening to our episode. She turns to her own autistic child and says, have you ever been to the hill? And the kid goes, yeah, and then she goes where is it? And this kid just is fucking Utah. And Utah is fascinating to me because of all the like electromagnetic disturbances there. I think that plays with frequencies in a huge way that suggests that there's something in the geography of Utah specifically that is like thinning the veil frequencies and entities are coming in and out and of all places for his Hidinwalker Ranch, yeah, Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 3: Things like that. So I don't know where to put that. It's just something that we've gottene.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. And of course if you look into Utah there are two major military bases. I forget what they are, So it's like there's military bases, there's national forests in their Skinwalker Ranch. So there's plenty of places, you know, in Utah where this could be happening. But yeah, just a strange aside is all well.
Speaker 2: Also, Utah was one of the first states to do these like wilderness retreats for like troubled teens.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's fucking nefarious. Troubled teens. Wilderness getaways for troubled teens. Man, I wonder how many of those trouble teens fucking went m I.
Speaker 2: A yeah, that's a uh. That was a really big issue with Utah, and they're still doing them to this very day. Like there's still things like the behavioral treatment of like troubled teens is like a huge industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because those troubled teens have pestered and set their parents to no end. If they went missing, some of those parents would fucking breathe a sigh of release. They said.
Speaker 3: It started in this sixties, the starting with initiatives like those at the Brigham Young University in the nineteen sixties. The Mormon connection is also.
Speaker 1: Fascinating, white shady, Yeah, interesting stuff, Mormons. What do you what are you Mormons up to out there?
Speaker 2: And then that turned into like facilities right like after it became like this wilderness retreat thing where they would have these kids, these trouble teens hiking for the entire summer in the mountains of Utah. Then it turned into like a like a facility where they would be abducted in the middle of the night, like their parents would pay this company to come to their house in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then put them in, put them in a blocked out van, and drive them to this freaking facility.
Speaker 1: Imagine that. Imagine and some of those kids, I'm sure they experimented on. So imagine never knowing like you thought it was you were going to do to your kid. You're going to show them what it's like, you know, have these motherfuckers showup in the middle of the night and then you you effectively just trafficked your child. I was I was watching I was watching A Stranger Thing season one again. It's honestly a tremendous show and it's really great, man, especially that first season, and it had been so long since I watched it. I was fucking floored with how transparent they are in that in that first season where they're like, they're telling you is mk ultra, you know, trauma based fucking disassociative disorders, like all this crazy crap. They're just saying it. That's they're telling you, that's where Elevin comes from. Is a m K ULTRA breakaway branch essentially, And you know that her father, Yes, that's always that's that's honestly. I made a tweet the other day. It fell on deaf ears wasn't the banger that I thought it was. But I just said, yeah, oh yeah, it happens constantly. I said, disassociation by way of sensory deprivation. That's kind of how you can summarize this whole thing. And that sensory deprivation manifests multiple things, right because in stranger Things, eleven is creating a float tank, you know, so that's a sensory deprivation tank. But then on the other side of it, another form of sensory deprivation is where you deprive children of their own autonomy and connection to their physical body, you know, by way of inoculation or some shit like that. And then even even in the the let's say, the the UFO phenomenon, I think there is a huge motivation to disassociate when when you're when you're taken or perceivably taken by entities, it causes it splits the mind, you know, because you're dealing with what's up?
Speaker 3: Check this out? This is a what's going on in doctor Phil's wrench?
Speaker 1: No, doctor Phil, by the way, did that to catch me outside girl?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: This is whisked her away and took her to a fucking facilit where they abused her and she she actually took arms again.
Speaker 3: Turn about ranch in Utah. It's a facility that we're talking about trouble, Yeah, and shit. So they're claiming physical, emotional, and sexual abuse at the ranch. Yeah, seem like he just said that he's negligent of like knowing. And then there was a murder in twenty sixteen as well. Damn man, this is this is sixteen.
Speaker 1: That's what that fucking what's that girl's name? To catch me outside? Girl?
Speaker 3: What that baby?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That baby? That's right? That kid. Nobody listens to her because she's fucking out of her mind, you know, because she thinks she's black or whatever the case is. But uh, she got taken to that facility, and then when she came out, she dedicated a lot of time and resources to like effectively whistleblowing on that facility and saying that there was all kinds of abuse and that she was abused there, and that they're just doing this, that it's a rotating.
Speaker 2: Perpetual thing. Yeah, Parasol went through the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's going on in Utah. Some shit is going on in Utah. That's fucking fascinating.
Speaker 2: Because if the Canyon bro that's where Paris Sultan went to was Provo Canyon, is that in Utah teen behavioral facility? I think the Provo canyons in it might be in Arizona. It's either in Arizona.
Speaker 1: Or but that's like very much the same place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the but it's the exact same type of facility right next.
Speaker 1: To each other, right, Arizona and Utah. I'm geographically retarded, but I'm pretty sure I drove through both of them when I went to Vegas. So right there schools going on in Utah.
Speaker 3: I like these episodes where we start to connect dots, like I.
Speaker 1: Rl so dumb and then with somehow though everyone's a while, we're like this makes sense. Oh that's so cool man. So as these kids are getting molested, it's super cool.
Speaker 2: God man, But it doesn't it doesn't help them. And it's like and the problem is is that the parents send these kids to these teen behavioral places. A lot of them are not bad kids.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, that's that's the issue.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with the whole thing. Like any parent that sends their their kid to one of these facilities full damn well knowing exactly what it is. Like they're not they're probably not that bad of a kid, and that's the and whenever they get in there, dude, they're freaking hit with all this like mind control programming, Like they're taught to be a certain way, they all have to dress the same, they all wear a uniform. They're trying to break you, they're trying to literally break you down, and but it never works. It just makes them one hundred times worse. And Paris Hilton was lucky because her you know, her family owns all the Hilton Hotel, so she was already rich and she was like already famous, so she was able to escape that. But many of them that have been through these programs, their lives do not get better. They often get worse. And I think that these types of facilities are what some of the Secret Space program people have been through. And they've covered up that trauma of going through one of these team health facilities by thinking that they that they were in some sort of top secret government which it was. It was a government funded facility. Normally a lot of these are government funded facilities, right, and and they've replaced that trauma with some fantasy.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, yeah, that's that's actually kind of natural to do. Create some kind of a story to block out this time frame. Yeah, that's dark, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look in the WASP programs. That's that's what they want. It's like this curriculum that a lot of these behavioral teen health facilities are, it's called WASP programs. But I actually ran into a girl that went to one of these in Utah, but I was not familiar with it at the time. I worked in a behavioral health alcohol and drug treatment center for around five years and I had ran into her. She was like really young, she had just like turned eighteen, and she was showing me photos of this facility that she was at in Utah like this.
Speaker 4: She was all.
Speaker 2: She was like telling me all the stuff. And it wasn't registering with me at the time because and when you're dealing with people that are, you know, drugging alcohol, people like you don't know exactly what is true, what's not true? Are they just making stuff up? But she was showing me the photos of her in this facility and all the things that she was that they were doing to her, and what were they do I didn't even think of that until I had gone down this huge rabbit hole and then I watched a few documentaries on it. There's a documentary on Netflix called Camp Hell, which is all about the Utaheen behavioral stuff.
Speaker 1: I didn't didn't is that the one that that catch me outside girl had something to do with or no.
Speaker 2: She was walking like twenty ten, I think documentary.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many of these treatment centers are in Utah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, right, I'm glad that you actually worked in the field, because you know, it's come to my attention that you have to actually visit a place to be able to even talk about it, so like that, I'm glad that you've, you know, hands on experience. Otherwise, how the fuck would we know anything?
Speaker 1: You know, right exactly?
Speaker 2: You just can't talk about things in places that you've never been.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm getting at least six here, and I don't know if that's a lot, but we have Sunrise Treatment Center, Youth Care Treatment Center, Elevation's RTC, new Haven Residential Treatment Center, Embark Behavioral Health, Solstice West, and Copper Hills Youth Center. Those are all, uh, it looks like they're all in Utah.
Speaker 3: We're getting a little off off subject.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, I just like you know how it is we step in something faint.
Speaker 3: Fluctuating wildly from whatever you were saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So where was I with the oh, the Ingo Swan and the Pow Price document? So Pop Price got this coordinator for the base, Well, wasn't the base, it was the cabin and then he removed viewed the base and no one knew about this base. It was a top secret base. So then that coordinator was also given the Ingo Swan for him to verify Pop Prices remote viewing of this top secret military base in West Virginia. So how put off and Russell Targa asked him to view this location again to see if they can get in inside look for or documents to try and obtain code word information right with his psychic abilities, with his mind. Okay, so Pat Price went back to the facility. He remove viewed the facility again. And this is the mind blowing thing of this entire thing. This document is literally insane, which is also talked about on Psychic Spies, the documentary by Russell targ on remote viewing. But it's just so fascinating. So pot Price remote viewed the location again. He literally got inside of the facility with his mind and was looking around and he saw a dusk that had top secret information papers on the desk, and he could read the words that was on the paper. It was words like a fly trap, mine run. There was a foul cobinet on the wall that was labeled Operation Pool. Folders on the inside of the cabinet labeled c ball fourteen ball. It was rock up like it was all code words that was based on the game Pool. Okay, And he said that the psyche the site resembled a name vaguely like hay Fork or Haystock, which is the code name for the facility. He even got the names of the generals at the facility, Colonel RJ. Hamlin, Major George R. Nash, like all these people. And this got the attention of the de IA in Army Intelligence, right, like this dude is using psychic abilities to get all this top secret information that nobody is supposed to know about, right, And this got all of the intelligence people, all the military community community all really interested in this phenomenon. I'm sure scared the shut out of them, right, I personally believe, you know, because if someone can get access to top secret military information, like classified information with their minds. Okay, then could our enemies do that exact same thing?
Speaker 1: Jig is up right. Well, that's what's kind of fascinating to me is that we built all this apparatus of secrecy and government buildings and facilities, and you know, the Pentagon houses so many national security secrets and things like that. But this psychic phenomenon, I still do think is one that is natural to a degree and then can be trained even further. And I don't know, it's like, how long have we existed on this planet. It almost feels like this should have been something that we knew we were capable of. And if we've always known that, like let's say, as a race, we just always knew like, yeah, motherfuckers are gonna pop in and you know, kind of flip through your secret cabinet with their brain, then we would have gone about a totally different way of maintaining secrets, a totally different way of housing information. You know, we probably wouldn't have drawers and file cabinets, or at least we fucking they wouldn't have glass on them, you know what I mean. Like it's just it's it's fascinating that this thing seems to have so much veracity. It seems very real to me, and I think that.
Speaker 2: They've done that. I think that they have well, I mean it's been reported. It's not in any official documentation, but it's been reported that there are buildings that the government has that they've blocked.
Speaker 1: All over everything. Yeah, I laying blankets and ship over all my death. I wonder if that's what they've done, because, like I said.
Speaker 2: They've made some sort of special wall apparently.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting, and they can't see through like a cage. That's interesting, some sort of something.
Speaker 2: Again, it's that's just it's been reported that that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: I wonder if would work because I often think about when people are remote viewing, if you could perceive them, what would you p them as some people are like you might see them as orbs like ghost hunters and shit like that. But it seems to me like we would we would exist as frequency, Like the best way you could detect if somebody was viewing you, you would have a better shot of detecting a frequency that was you.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the material that Fringe said she put she put a helmet over her head when she was going to sleep, because these abductions were happening so frequently to her, uh, not just abductions, but like weird visitations, and she got a sense that they were physical, like a lot.
Speaker 1: More physical than she said it was. But she puts some sort.
Speaker 3: Of helmet on like this, like a magneto helmet, and it's made of this like a I kind of want to say that it's like that ship that Uh it's not, though Ian Crosson's always talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh like a damn, what the hell is he always talking about?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Effectively, Yeah, but Ian Crossland is constantly obsessed with uh.
Speaker 3: This this type of material is like it's like a rubber, but it does specialize in kind of like weird electric magnetic signals. She had it on, she actually realized that she woke up with it tampered because it was put back on her head totally different ye, backwards. So I just want to wonder if they're using that a similar technology where she would even get the inclination to use that kind of thing to stop I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but it would be fascinating to find out that the way that they're blocking remote viewers from seeing their room is by covering it in like Faraday material or some shit like that. That would be like really big confirmation. Just once again in the in the frequency energetic division of this conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, when you look at the X Men, you just brought up magneto, I mean that was this whole thing, right, You would put the helmet on to keep Professor Xavier from getting inside of his head and influencing him to do stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Well she is the known remote viewing technique.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, people, and then if you get into.
Speaker 2: People's heads and influence them to do things that they would otherwise never do, that's what which is crazy. Russia was doing. Russia had the very first program. Now this isn't in official documents either. This is something completely different now Lin Buchanan, which is verified, and it was in the Stargate program. He was one of the top remove viewers in the Stargate program. He's the one that the entire movie The Men Who Starre at Goats is based off of. H Yeah, Lim Buchanan, Okay, he was the last time that he was on my show, we were talking about remote influencing and uh, you know this perfect side integration where the bilocation aspect where you can remove you and influence theore environment, which sounds like what these kids are doing in the telepathy tapes. They're doing the form of bilocation, right, which is called perfect side integration, which is a like really advanced form of removeviing created by Ingo Swan. So Linn was telling me that the Russians were the first to create a remote influencing.
Speaker 1: Program, so they would.
Speaker 2: Essentially get into targets heads, yeah, plant thoughts, plant ideas to try and influence them to do something that they normally wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Do, which is what we've been saying these entities are doing for the longest time, right, And and we're not just saying that. We always go back to the muse kind of a narrative where it's like great works that came out of Greece were often attributed to the muses and you know, great works of art or things like that, and people still maintain that the inspiration for their you know, their works. Oh, it came to me in a dream. It came to me in a fugue state. It came to me in a state when I was, you know, under the influence of this drug or that drug. So it seems like we're just taking a play out of the book of these spiritual entities who who nudge us this way in that way, you know, because we talk about it on the show. It's like, so many of your ideas aren't your own. They seem to be intrusive. They pop up in your head, especially the ones that you would call inspired. So something else outside of you is potentially funneling these these thoughts and ideas into your head. And it feels like some part of our government was like, Oh, we could do that shit too, baby.
Speaker 3: Oh. The material is called vellostat velos yeah or link links that l I n q st a T. It's a conductive plastic material.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I wonder the reason I was thinking of what they said here graphine oxide is it's infused with carbon black, and I guess it gives it this kind of like black sheen look to it. But she was using it as like a weird helmet.
Speaker 1: And that's probably what gives it its conductivity because plastic not is really kind of an insulator right at a conductor. So it's interesting a hybrid there. I wanted to ask you writer before you go any further. You've communicated with a lot of these people, and you've looked into their stories. These remote viewers in particular, we find that pretty often if you find some buddy who is involved in this situation and they are communing with different you know, let's just call them frequencies for now, for this conversation. Every once in a while you'll find and in their old age, they lost their fucking mind and became schizophrenic. How how are these people faring, the the remote viewers that you've looked into, Are they just like crushing now and they're they're having a good life. They're retired and everything's all good. Are they are some of them? Have they lost their minds?
Speaker 2: That's a really good question. All of them are doing great?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Several of them also teach remote youing courses. They train people on how to remove you and a few of them, I'm not going to say who, but I know personally the government comes to yeah to remove you stuff for them on the side, like an they're essentially exactly Yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: That is fascinating. That is fascinating. The reason that I asked is because I am wondering of the morality of this. It seems to be a natural phenomenon. It seems to be something that you can train. It seems to be dangerous, but no more dangerous or or less dangerous than just going into any uncharted territory that you're not familiar with, you know what, what exists here or what doesn't. And to me, it would be a tremendous red flag. If all of them were fucking, you know, drooling and full of dementia and you know, uh, plagued by disembodied voices, I would go, Okay, well, that's a good indicator not to fucking do this. But it doesn't seem to be the case.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the case. They're all highly successful. One of them is still a contractor for the government and runs his own business it completely separate from remote viewing. He does things for the army, yes, like a medical supply for the military, like on his own like supper thing. So they're all highly successful. They all do their own thing. So, but I think that that's like a thing for people that like just like already have like problems and like issues, and then they think that they're remote viewing and then they're not really remote viewing. So then they kind of lose their mind within that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think also if you if you started a bad place and you're susceptible to that sort of thing. So I do maintain I believe that there are entities that inhabit these spiritual realms, and the negative ones they feed off of us like an energetic exchange. They seem to eat negative energy. So I suppose it might be reasonable to assume if you went into that realm as a beacon of anger, depression, sadness, anxiety, all that shit, then you might attract something.
Speaker 3: But these people are not. They're not going into another realm. But like astral projection and remote viewing are.
Speaker 1: Well, those are two different things, right. A projecting is an astral realm. Remote viewing is viewing this realm or apparently fucking Mars. I don't know which, I guess is this realm. But we had just had that that news article come out from like the New York Times, where the New York Times is like, oh, fucking you know, they use remote viewers to remote view the surface of Mars. Seems that there was what what do they say, like there was a war there or there and it was like Why what am I supposed to do with this New York Times? How fucking dare you.
Speaker 2: So there is a nuclear war or whatever you wipe not the civilization on Mars.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that makes me. I want to go fuck you New York Times, because in the mondanity of everything, they're like, you know, uh, Donald Trump dictator or or you know friend or foe, and and and then as an aside, they're like, by the way, we fucking remote viewed the surface of Mars, seems there was a nuclear war anyway, back to fucking know the stock markets, and it's like, what, how fucking dare you back.
Speaker 2: To the tariffs, bro, we got to talk about them tariffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think it because it's like, I'm not the absorber of the New York Times, but you just gave normies the weirdest ship in the world. Like that's fucking really, that's a really strange article to give to normal people. And then to just go anyway and then move on from it very straight. What do you think that they were they remote viewed the surface of Mars?
Speaker 2: Well, I'd like to know who remote.
Speaker 4: View of the surface of Mars. But there were.
Speaker 2: People within the Stargate program, which we haven't even got into all the name changes. We've barely even got into exactly what's going on here. But there was a gentlemen uh skip out water that was within the program that would have some of the remote viewers like remote viewing, like random stuff like the Moon Mars pattern, like all this stuff. But a lot of the remote viewers within the program don't put any credence in those remote viewings because they can't be verified, Like you can't verify what you've seen on Mars because you can't go to Mars. Okay, So they kind of just like throw that stuff out. They're like, okay, well, yeah, maybe who knows, but is a verifiable No, it's not interesting.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So in nineteen seventy six, the Missile Intelligence Agency they started expressing interest in the US is like replication of like what the Soviet was, the Soviet psycho energetic experience experiments, right, because this is another way that they use this as an excuse to start up their own program. So they're like, okay, well, if this is real, we know that it's real because we've had these subjects at SRI that is being able to repeat this several times. We believe that the Soviets are also doing this, so we have to start up our own program. And during that same time, the Army was involved in the investigation of remote viewing concepts with SRI as well. So the funding is coming from several different locations. Is coming from the CIA, is coming from the Army, is coming from the Air Force. Air Force picked up where the CIA left off. The CIA stopped funding and seventy five then the Air Force came in started funding SRI as well, and then the CIA came back and started funding the SRI again. It's the funding is coming from all over the place. So in nineteen seven, US Army Intelligence established a project under the Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Human Intelligence and then implemented a program named Gondola Wish. Gondola Wish this was the first name of this program. But if you got on wikipeda, well, it's even difficult to find anything online about this stuff because now whenever you type in stargate program, you're going to get Trump's AI stargate program.
Speaker 1: Right, which could well also be part of like you know, kind of muddying the waters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the Gondola Wish program was started in nineteen seventy seven, and by nineteen seventy eight, Army intelligence concluded that there was sufficient evidence to warrant an official program. So this was like a research program to explore the intelligence collection of psycho energetics. The Army then canceled the Gondol Wish program. They placed a complete security envelope over the entire Army's interest in psycho energetics, and then they implemented a new program directed at intelligence collection on foreign assets using remote viewing, and that project was called grill Flame to use these psycho energetic phenomenon as a data collection for intelligence information. Right, So by nineteen seventy eight INSCOM, the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command, had the personnel that they wanted in this program, and the training was initiated and the person to train those Army personnel that was Ingo Swan from SRI trained the Army personnel.
Speaker 4: On how to remove you. Now there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of discrepancy between if SRI ever walked into.
Speaker 4: The doors at Fort Mead or.
Speaker 2: If the Army personnel went to SRI to train. Some people say that Russell targ how put off nobody. None of the remove your subjects from SRI ever walked through the doors at Fort Meat, So that would mean that they had to have gone to SRI International and Palo Alto to be trained by Ingo Swann.
Speaker 1: This was seventy seven, you said.
Speaker 2: This was seventy eight. Seventy after they had shut down the Gondola Wish program, they opened up this other one called Girl Flame.
Speaker 1: It seems like a lot of it is. I mean, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's it's just like shutting one door, opening another one, moving from one program to the next, but the through line is the same study. But what it does is it gives us this almost like fog of war situation where it's so confusing, Like if somebody can say, oh, no, well they stopped that program, uh you know back in seventy seven, and you go like, oh, yeah, technically they did stop that program, but if you didn't know that, they just started up another one of a very similar nature, pursuing the same shit and just called it something different, and they did it the fucking the next year. It's like, yeah, it never stopped plausible, Yeah, pleasbed exactly.
Speaker 2: And the issue that they ran into was would the information obtained from the remote viewing psychics, would it be accurate and would it be reasonable? And would the intelligence community accept the information? So I'm on September fourth, nineteen seventy nine, or Army ACSI tossed Inscom Army Intelligence to locate a missing Navy aircraft. This was the first operational grill flame remote viewing session and the remote viewer located the missingft within fifteen miles of where it was down and based off of those results, Inscom was then tasked to work on additional targets and this forced the hand of ACSI to head into full swing operations and skip over a lot of the training phrases of the unit from Ingo Swan, so they were essentially just like, Okay, well you made it to phase two or phase three of this program. You're on your own now, when there's a lot of there's a lot more levels to this. But this was also there's contention with this one as well, because some people say that it was Gary Langford at SRI that located the missing down the airplane and then Dell Graff which had a remote viewing unit at I think it was Fort Dietrich. Fort Dietrich Maryland that by a lady named Rosemary Smith that's supposedly found the missing aircraft. You have a three ways, Well, she was a remove, you're a grolinger, was also a remove viewer, and then they also had this remov viewing operation. Believed that it was Rosemary Smith that found the airplane, but they had to say that it was this grill flame unit that found the airplane to continue to get funded to keep the program afloat, because if they didn't have any actionable data that nobody got anything right, then they're gonna have to shut down the entire program because it's it's useless. So they took the information from Rosemary Smith with Dell Graff small Remove Viewing air Force unit, and then they took credit for it. Army Intelligence took credit for finding the down missing airplane. Now this correlates with what Jimmy Carter was saying in in but she said it earlier than that as well. But the really the only one that you can find is from nineteen ninety five where he's doing like an interview and he's talking about how they found a down Russian airplane that that a psychic from California found a hold on let me see if I can actually find this cliff, because I tried to look for it before and I can't find it now. But I made a short of it on my YouTube channel. But I think that it's important to hear him talk about it because it's it's really fascinating. I tried to because I was doing another short on it because I just had Dell graph back on my channel recently, and I was trying to look for it again and I could not find it on line anywhere, and so then I just had to rip down the other short and then overlay the audio onto a new video writer.
Speaker 1: When you talk to these people, have I have to imagine you've asked, have they ever explained in any detail what the process is like, what it what it looks like, what it feels like to U to remote view with thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all say that there they get the information, like the information just comes to them, like it comes to them in their mind and then they like write it down like I don't think it's like a it's it's even like a visual thing. It's like based off of feeling interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say that a lot whenever it comes into like things that are unexplainable. You might call them like supernatural or spiritual. That your impression, It counts for a lot in these in these encounters, in these experiences. So that's fascinating to hear that. It sounds like that's primarily what they're using his impressions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the let's do that, okay. So this is Jimmy Carter talking about the psychics being used to find the missing down their plane.
Speaker 5: The only strange and inexplicable event that has been discussed publicly is that one time we had a small plane go down somewhere in Africa. We needed very much to find out where that plane had crashed, and we were not able to find it by surveillance from our satellites. So the director of the CIA, he was also director of all the intelligence agencies, heard about a woman in California that was a medium, and he contacted her and she gave him the latitude and longitude of the plane's whereabouts, and the next time one of our space satellites went over that area relocated the plane where she said.
Speaker 2: It was Wow, and that wasn't. But he got a lot of things wrong within that it wasn't in Africa. It was Russian. It wasn't a lady from California. It was a remove your name, Rosemary Smith.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Carter just like me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did a lot of misdirection with that is to not reveal because this was in ninety five, so it was like right around the time that the documents were actually starting to be well, they hadn't been released yet. I don't think that they were released until two thousand and three, but ninety five is when the program completely ended, so it was still a top secret, classified program that very few people knew about. I mean even the people on the base at Fort Mead didn't really even know exactly what was going on.
Speaker 3: Right, So, did you know that Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer?
Speaker 1: Jimmy Carter?
Speaker 3: Back, row back, Jimmy Carter, Shut out Carter.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that, baby, You didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 3: Maybe that we did an episode with Elijah Schaeffer and in his studio and uh, I guess it was like Jimmy Carter Day or something. I was just hitting him every like three minutes with Jimmy Carter fact and he's like.
Speaker 1: Carterfactimy didn't Jimmy Carter have a UFO story as well? He did, Pretty sure it does. Yeah, weird Enkodner, very strange, very strange. But outside I mean, you hear that when it comes like the FBI or unsolved murder cases, things like that. Uh, sometimes in desperation they will, you know, refer to a claravoyant, a psychic, and I don't know, if it's sensationalized how much the success ratio of that actually is. There are I imagine, some psychics that are used more than others, you know, if they if they display some sort of competency or success ratio, But I don't know. It always is a little frustrating to me when you see how dismissed this phenomenon is of like clairvoyance or remote viewing or any of these things. And then you find out that at the highest levels they will often end up using these people. And while we gravel down here in the trash and we go it's not real, that shit's not real. That's a con man, this and that, and I'm like, maybe, I'm sure there's a lot of con people. But then there are stories like that that you just go, well, what do you do with that, dummy, I don't know what to do with that. Feels pretty reach Now.
Speaker 2: I've gotten in the several arguments with the people that have no idea what they're talking about because they haven't read all this stuff and they haven't talked with the actual you know, people that were involved in these programs, and whenever you talk with them, you've done all this research and you've read the documents, you have no other conclusion to come to then that this is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like if if yeah, unless they're lying that the information that I'm looking at here, if this is real, then it seems to be that this phenomenon is real. Writer, Have you fucking tried it? Have you tried it? Tell me the truth?
Speaker 4: Writer, No, I have not tried it.
Speaker 1: Why haven't you tried it?
Speaker 2: Because it's a like I said, it's like it's a very sophisticated thing, and like you can't just give yourself your own target, So what would I even really be doing.
Speaker 1: I'll give you it if I don't know what for you, but I'll find a target for you, dude. One of us has to tell somebody has to try it, all right, That's what I'm saying. Look, if you're I wouldn't recommend it to any of the fans because I just don't know what you're doing. But if you're gonna do it anyway, reach out to me. I'll give you a target. I don't know how to do that, but we'll figure it out and we'll have to do something. Actually, if you sign up for the thirty three dollars tier on Patreon, you get telepathy, so uh, that comes with it, and apparently you know, just do it that way and it'll be fine. I find that fascinating though, because I'm the same way you're doing it, because you're like, I have to do it legitimately and I don't know if I can find a legitimate source of it. I'm not doing it because I'm like, I don't know the implications of it, and I would hate to. As somebody who's been inundated for a lot of my life with fucking weird things, just weird weird things, entities and fucking sleep paralysis and stupid shit, I don't really want to open up that door because I don't know where these things that I see every once in a while live. They might live there, and if I do that, then am I gonna see them more because I don't like them. They're pretty exhausting and I hope they stay away. So we just need somebody. I think Top would probably be a good candidate to start practicing remote viewing, and then we can give them targets and then Top could go and he can go and see things. You know, he can go back to the city, or he can go to Utah, maybe see what's going on in Utah. Maybe that's what we have to do. We're never gonna figure it out. We're never going to raise the funds to have an NDS trip to Utah to go and bust one of these facilities. We just have to we have to learn how to remote view. We got to go to Utah. We got to see what's going on? Is that are we? Are you okay with that? Top?
Speaker 2: Long way to plan, Let's do that. I'm behind that.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that's why they have like those cryptos around these government facilities. Due're guarding telepathically psychically. I'm not trying to run into like a dog man or some like. I don't know, Well, that's something with the dolphin head.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard that writer that some people will go into this like remote viewing or actual projection, and there will there seems to be operatives in that realm that are like, no, no, no, fucking don't come here. Have you ever heard those stories?
Speaker 4: I've heard that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much truth there is that, because that could be just people making stuff up so that they don't have to because they really didn't do anything. Yeah, so they don't have the information, so they can't give out the information. So then they make the excuse that there were these psychic agents there that was blocking them from the information.
Speaker 1: Yes, but but it's.
Speaker 2: Not out of the realm of the possibility. I mean, if they got freaking rooms and entire buildings that are essentially remote viewing proof, like why wouldn't you have some kind of other kind of psychic defense from it? But I don't know how much, Like are we really not worried about remote viewers?
Speaker 1: Like doing we should be, Like it seems like if this is fucking real, we should be really, really really afraid. You know what it is too, It's like it's the government. So if there is uh, well, government jobs usually pretty pretty well. But if there is a Department of fucking you know, astral security. They probably get paid like thirteen dollars an hour, and then I just be like, this is not worth it. I gotta work real to try to make ends meet and ship that's actually really good around.
Speaker 2: They can't prove that you're doing anything. You could just like not even doing anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know where these fucking checks keep coming from. All I know is you go in the bedroom and you lock yourself in the bedroom for for a twelve hour shift, and then all of a sudden check shows up. I don't believe you. I don't believe you at all. It's gonna be a really hard gig to maintain. But I think that if, if, if there's this much evidence, I don't even call it anecdotal evidence because it's not anecdotal. I mean, we're talking about government documents, and I don't know how much more official someone needs the evidence to be in order to entertain this line of thought. But I imagine that foreign governments very much the same way that, Like we were in a race with Russia and China to get to the moon, and then people speculate that that's why we have faked footage. It was like, as a contingency if we didn't make it to the moon before Russia did, we could at least premiere this faked footage and be like, yeah, we did funk you, and you know, do what you want with that information. I don't know how I feel about that, but I can get behind the sentiment at least that there would be a big, a big competition between US and other major world players. So if China and Russia caught wind that we were employing, to whatever degree of success, remote viewers, I would be damn sure they would fucking they would do all the same shit. So if we have it now, like China's got it, Russia's got it, you know, you name them, They've got remote viewers, why wouldn't you. I just can't say. I can't see looking at this and then not doing that.
Speaker 2: Uh. In the United States has always been at odds with Russia, like since after World War Two, Like Russia has always kind of been that silent enemy of the United States. But Russia, actually, I don't want to get you far off topic, but Russia actually got more Nazis after World War Two than the United States got.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Interesting. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: And there was a Russian equivalent of Project paper Clip that the United States got and Russia got like double the amount.
Speaker 1: This seems like it all comes from the Nazis too, because I was listening to something and they were talking about the psychic connection between twins. I forgot why that came up, but they was listening to an episode of Tenfoil Hat yesterday and that came up. Might have been that or the Confessionals, but either way, this notion of of the psychic connection between twins came up, and it reminded me of Mangela's obsession with twins, you know, during the height of the Nazi regime. And I know that a lot of our data that created the MK ulture program came out of Nazi Germany, and I just it all feels like it's it all comes from them. Like whatever whatever Hitler was doing, seemed like he really discovered some shit, like some real serious shit in the way of like psychic phenomenon and that birth it was like planting a seed in our own culture and it blew up into something massive that we're now seeing today at this huge scale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the Russian version of Project paper Clip, the secret Soviet operation which more than twenty five hundred German specialties scientists, engineers, and technician who worked in several areas from companies and institution rob led to military and economic policy in the Soviet occupation zone of Germany and Berlin, as well as.
Speaker 4: Around four thousand more.
Speaker 2: Family members totally. In six thousand people were taken from former Nazi Germany as war reparations to the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: Now that's a lot of folks. Damn. I wonder how much we got.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't the numbers, well, the official numbers, which we don't really know. People claim that we got upwards of like twenty thousand, but official numbers is like much lower. I think that it was like fifteen hundred. Was the Project Paper Club, Yeah it was sixteen hundred. Sorry I was off by one hundred, So it was sixteen hundred German scientists, engineers and technicians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's ways.
Speaker 2: So we Russia officially, now this is official. Now this is just like we don't know all the other stuff. But officially Russia got well officially double the amount of yeah, engineer, scientists and technicians.
Speaker 1: I would say that they may have gotten volume, but we got quality because our Nazi scientists that we stole were the best Nazi scientists, because we have a better propaganda machine, we have a better space program. We had the best Nazis, our mk Ultra program much more effective than the Russians. I would say that we are we are as a as a people better propagandized than the Russian people. So in your fucking face, Russia, it's called quantity over quality, or rather the other way around, quality over quantity.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to rush through this, this last park.
Speaker 1: As I'm I'm going to try not to derail you.
Speaker 2: I got a show in fifteen minutes on my channel, So got run through this bad boy real quick. So in nineteen eighty the Perry Memorandum came about, which cut the funding for psycho energetics activities that didn't include intelligence applications efforts. So in nineteen eighty one, a few months later, ACSI transferred Project grow Flame to INSCOM, which is the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command. They combined their efforts and this is another name switch name change. They and this wasn't the only time the unit had been transferred or combined. So the DA and Army Intelligence signed a joint grow Flame to implement a three year long program. So thedia's role in the joint operation was threat analysis countermeasures using established psychics through contracts with SRI, because they'd been working with SRI since seventy three. So Armies the Army's inscommon role was to apply the remote viewing program, use as signed personnel, and to enhance capability. Now remember in the beginning of this whenever I said that everyone had their hands in the pot of this. Well, this merging of the DA and Army Intelligence into one program also created this merging of two other groups. It formalized the cooperations among the Secretary of the Army, the Army General Council and the Assistant Surgeon General for Medical R and D, and the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army, n SACIA and the Navy, But they were giving tasking to Army Intelligence, right. So until nineteen eighty two the budget was cut to the program. They cut the funding to Grill Flame because they thought that the project had been double funded. It had been double budgeted because they were doing this this co operation between DIA and Army Intelligence, and they thought that the funding was coming from both of them, right, and one was coming from Army Intelligence. Another was coming from DIA when they were just both working together on it, but they let the DIA complete their third year. So at the end of nineteen eighty two, Inscom Army Intelligence terminated their former involvement with grill Flame and the DIA, So the Army splits from the DIA and the Army opens up another program. See this gets so crazy and so convoluted. It's going to be really great in documentary style format because you'll be able to see the documents and get all the information and understand it right. But Army Intelligence opened up another special access program called Center Lane. So in nineteen eighty three, doctor Richard what is this, doctor Richard Rollinger Rullinger or something like that, he signed a memorandum allowing the resources to be used to maintain the support of Army Center Lane program. So he revised the PERI memorandum to cut the funding in nineteen eighty with the funding by the Security and Investigative Activity. So in nineteen eighty three, the Army Remote Viewing Special Access program Center Lane was decided again that it should be combined with DiiA. So in nineteen eighty four was decided that the Center Lane Special Access program ran by the Army should be combined with DIA's grow Flame unit again. So by nineteen eighty five the transfer from the Army Center Lane project, the Special Access Center Lane program was then combined with DIA's Growth Flame program and it became known as a DoD Special Access Program, and the funding was restored because it was a pure intelligence and data collection program. And then we got another name change. So that name what's called Sunstreak. That's where this document is talking about. That's out there now on the CIA's website Operations Sunstreak. And if you read through that document, you'll see that everything that I'm seeing up until this point is one real and legitimate. So Sunstreak was to undertake operational intelligence application using a aspect of psycho energetics known as remote viewing. Now it also states in this document not only the Soviet threat, like I stated earlier, but that we need to collect intelligence data on foreign targets. So the program ran under Sunstreak until ninety one, and then it was changed to Stargate by Dell Graph, which I've had on my show several names. Several times. He changed the name out of his own words because it felt like that Stargate described what they were doing better with like the human potential aspect of what they were doing. Ninety five, the program was then to be transferred to the CIA from the DoD UH and d IA. CIA got their hands on it. They said that no intelligence data had ever been collected from the program and they shut it down, which obviously isn't the case. If you if you read through these documents, you would know that that is one not factual. That they did get highly good intelligence data out of the program and they turned out to be very accurate. But they shut it down anyway.
Speaker 1: So it's just that they thought that it was fruitless. That's why they allegedly shut it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I I have a different theory on the reason why they shut it down. I think that they shut it down because again we're out of the realm of documents now the documents are over. This is my personal opinion and my personal thoughts. I think that they the CIA terminated the Stargate pro because they already had they either already had a program that they were working with, or somebody else had a program, or they were going to start up a new program. They're going to do something different. They found a different application for the remote viewing. It's not just collecting intelligence data anymore. Is something way more nefarious, and they they can't take the people that was a part of the Stargate program into a new program.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the new Stargate program? Is there any overlap or like why even name it the same thing? It's I mean, most of these names don't really correlate to the projects that they're actually doing. But I just found a weird.
Speaker 1: Grill something real flame, real flame, Like, how does that even apply? Yeah, it seems like they just pick random names sometimes. But I don't know what about this one, this new project Stargate.
Speaker 2: I don't know the it's interesting with the name. I mean I think that it's some kind of off your scale, like they're trying to off skate like for people trying to like look into the Stargate remote viewing program. So they just named this Stargate, I mean Stargate. It became like super popular. You know, you have the Stargate TV show, you have Stargate SG one like things like that, and it's impossible for Dell Graph was just talking about this the last time that I had him on He was like, it was impossible for these people to know about this program when all these TV shows and all these all this stuff was, you know, coming out.
Speaker 1: So it's the same thing. If you want to try to find if Walt Disney is cryogenically frozen, all you're gonna get is Disney's frozen, you know what I mean. Like whether or not that's true, I don't know, But I look at proct.
Speaker 2: Try and look up looking glass technology too. You're gonna get Alice in Wonderland through the lookings.
Speaker 1: It seems like there might be a connection, just because through all of this research that is really parallel to yours, writer, we found that there is an implant aspect to it. Whether it's a dental implant or maybe uh you know, metal that settles in the brain through inoculations, but it seems to help, uh, the victim in this case tune into these frequencies. And if you look into Project Stargate, it's this unholy union of m rn A technology and UH and AI and who's leading the whole AI charge? But elon, who wants to put something in your head? It's an implant, right, And so I should watch.
Speaker 2: The you guys should watch the new episode the first episode of the new season of Black Mirror.
Speaker 1: Oh, I heard that that came out. That's an interesting thing to say.
Speaker 2: Why why have you guys seen Have you guys seen sovereigns?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I heard it was I haven't seen Wild Wild.
Speaker 2: But the first episode of the new season of Black Mirror is essentially it has to do with like bees and like this woman is a teacher. She's like teaching grade schoolers. She's talking about bees and how all the bees were replaced with like artificial robot bees, and then she would get these headaches and stuff, and then she got like a tumor or whatever, and then she went into a coma. And this doctor shows up at the hospital and is telling her husband that there's this new there's this new program out there to where we can put a chip inside of her brain and it'll give her the ability to like be, but she's going to be connected to the servers, right, and the servers are only in this specific area, so she goes out of bounds of this specific area, then she's going to slip back into the coma. So it's essentially like an Internet thing, and she's like, oh, well, it's only three hundred dollars a month. Right, so he signs her up for it. She's okay, and she's super tired and super sleepy, right the man, I don't want to ruin it all.
Speaker 4: Bit.
Speaker 2: But she essentially starts speaking ads like she just starts ship showing out ads. She's like, oh, yeah, get your lube from uh the loub Center. There's one hundred times better than any other lube, like like all this crazy shit. And then they go to the lady and was like, what is going on? Like she's just spitting out ads like every like twenty thirty minutes and then she's then the lady's like, oh, well you're on the base here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, what if there's a free version of Neurolink and it's like, yeah, it's free, you can get it for free. But that's what's gonna happen to you. You're gonna be running ads that Israel. Have you tried manscape running ads for the.
Speaker 2: For the patriots my patriots?
Speaker 1: Oh shit? Well look look I know you got to fly rider. It's refreshing to have somebody who actually has their handle on the information we've spoken to these people who has access to the documents, UH confirm a lot of you know what we've suspected but refused to do any meaningful research on.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 1: So it's nice to have It's nice to have you on our show and to share this, but I know you got to fly, so let's bring this in for a landing writer. Where can everybody find your work, including your documentaries?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on, gentlemen, really appreciate it. It was a wonderful conversation. I always love talking about the subject that's very near and dear to my heart. And because I've looked into it, I've talked to the people like you were mentioned, You've read the documents, so it's uh. And I think it's really important to get the details of it and the history of the program and how it worked and all the name changes and all the different things and the.
Speaker 1: World changes were huge because that you run into that often. Oh MK, Ultra stopped, you know, whatever year it's supposedly stopped. It's like none of it stops. It just changes. They get rid of the old crew, they bring in a new crew. It's compartmentalized. The change it's a shell. Yeah, it's all of it is just obfuscation. That's that's really what happening here at the end of the day, and so that was a hugely important I think.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys very much. You can find me on Raised by Giants on YouTube. I'm getting ready to go live here in like five minutes on my channel and any and all podcast platforms, and yeah, we're gonna be talking about Trump's tariffs today because freaking everyone's talking about Trump's tariffs. So I'm during a little round table and Trump's tariffs, Baby, we're gonna talk about it. But thanks for having me on. Guys. People like to reach out tomately personally. You can find me on Twitter at Raised by Giants and Instagram at Raised by Giants pod.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, man, all right, thank you again for coming on, and good luck with your next show. I hope you break some new ground with the Trump taris. All right, guys, we'll see you next time. And in the meantime, pray for Xerox. He's having a hard time out there. I don't know all of the yeah, all of the Xeroxes, but yeah, obasim it comply. We'll see you guys later.