Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome Anthony Peak. He is a best selling author, lecturer, broadcaster, and leading thinker in the area of consciousness studies. His ideas apply scientific reasoning to some of the greatest mysteries of the universe. Anthony, Welcome. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing really well.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for having you on your interesting show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on. I've been really looking forward to this. I've been following your work for a while, and today I wanted to discuss your book The Hidden Universe and Investigation into non human intelligences. When I first started doing this almost a decade ago now, my perspective on non human intelligences was much different than it is now, and I'm sure it will continue to evolve with new information. But the more I've learned, the less I seem to really know, and the time topic really seems to broaden exponentially with each new piece of information that comes along. So I'm really looking forward to getting your insights into this as well as other realms of human consciousness. But this is your first time on. Before we get too deep, tell the audience that may not be familiar with you. A little bit about yourself and your work.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been writing now for nearly twenty five years now. My thirteenth book has recently been published in the USA and it will be coming out in the UK in March. By background, I'm a sociologist. That was my university training, and I also did postgrad work at the London School of Economics as well. But the areas I'm interested in really is the interface between human beings and what we consider to be external reality, and it's something that's fascinated me ever since i was a child, and I'm now fortunate enough now that because I'm how would we call it, probably traditionally published, in the sense that publishers pay me to write the books for them and pay me in advance and everything, it means that I've been able to really concentrate about on my writing. And although I work as a management consultant, or have been working as a management consultant, I've been in the position that I've been able to focus in on my writing more.
Speaker 2: Than anything else.
Speaker 3: And I'm now in the fortunate position that I've got books in virtually every single European language and also book sales now in the region of around about one hundred and fifty thousand worldwide, so it's doing quite well. And as you said earlier on, I think it's so true that statement. The more I know, the less I know, because this is exactly how I feel. The deeper you get down the rabbit hole, the more confusing it becomes, and the more intriguing it becomes.
Speaker 1: Now, what I'd like to start with is a pretty broad topic, and we can branch off through the the realm of intelligence and the possible entire universe beyond our perception that may exist that may be able to interact with us. The nature of that is it within our consciousness or is our consciousness connected to this field. That's some questions that we could delve into. But there does seem to be a realm beyond what we can perceive with life, with forms of intelligence that can influence us, that can interact with us. And we can even put ourselves into these altered states to where we can perceive these realms a little bit more than normal. And I spent about two and a half years immersing myself into psychedelic experiences so that I could learn more about this because I myself have never had any quote unquote paranormal or metaphysical experiences before this, So I was so fascinated with these topics I've been doing this show, and I wanted to have an experience myself that would help me better understand what is happening when we're interacting with these intelligences. Like I said earlier, even though I immersed myself in this and I talk to people like yourself on a daily basis, I have more questions every day than any answers that I've had. So talk a little bit about your understanding of this realm beyond our perception. There seems to be different layers to it. There also seems to be hierarchies of intelligences. Talk a little bit about your understanding of the basics of this, and then we'll branch off from.
Speaker 3: There, right, Okay, Anybody who knows me and knows my writings know that my starting point is and always will be science and logic. And by this I mean real science. I don't mean hypothetic. Well to a degree, I mean hypothetical science as well. But for me, in order to explain what is taking place here, we have to use the science as we understand it, or the way in which we believe science is going to develop. Now, the major point that people tend to miss is the interface between consciousness and external reality. Now, consciousness is something that seems to just spontaneously appear in the brain for no apparent reason. In fact, neurologists have the term They call it an epiphenomenon of brain processes, because there is absolutely no reason why self referential consciousness should have evolved, because effectively, the most effective creatures out there are the ones that consponse conspontaneously through instinct, react to the external environment, and they can survive perfectly effectively without having to worry about falling in love, without worrying about emotions, without worrying about hate or love or all these other things. So it seems to be a very peculiar thing that's taken place within the human brain, and possibly the brains of all advanced mammals. Probably we don't know exactly whether dogs and cats have suffered referential consciousness, but we know we definitely have.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The question then arises as to where this consciousness comes from. Now, as I've said in one of my earlier books, you know, is it the addition of one molecule within the brain. Is it an addition of one qualk? Is it? Is it an amalgam of complexity? It does consciousness just spontaneously appear when the brain becomes a certain level of complexity, you know, And again this is called the immersion, the immersion, that the immersion. There's an argument that it just comes, it just happens when things reach a certain level of complexity. But this doesn't answer anything. And indeed, way back, I think it was in nineteen ninety six, a young Australian philosopher by the name of David Chalmers stood up at the University of Arizona. I don't know if you know, but every year there's this huge event at the University of Arizona that they discussed consciousness. And he shook everybody by turning around and saying that there are two major issues with science and with the brain. There's the soft problem of the brain, which is understanding how the brain works, how the neurochemicals work, how the neurotransmitters work, how the synapses work, and how communication crosses the brain. But then there's the hard problem, which is exactly what he called it. It's the hard problem of consciousness. How does what is technically inanimate matter, These are electrons and quarks technically reacting within electromagnetic fields, how do they create consciousness? How do they create beings? That I said before, worry about things, have dreams, have perceptions, and we are not even at first base at this. So this is the first thing that we need to understand is we have no understanding of what consciousness is. So therefore we have no understanding of whatever that entity is in our head that is observing the world around us. So when we talk about coming across entities, we have to really start going right back to say, well, what is doing the perceiving of the entities in the first place. Then we need to look into how the brain processes information. Now, there is a beautiful term that's used by by consciousness studies experts, and it's called naive realism. And what naive realism is in effect, is that anybody who believes that there's a one to one relationship between you see, what you hear, what you taste, what you touch with what is physically out there is being phenomenally naive because everything that you are perceiving now from your visual systems to the sounds and everything else is being processed by your brain. You know, you don't have a direct interface with physical reality. And I use the argument here for example, as a simple example of this, that people think they touch things. You think you're touching something when you sit on a churn and you feel that your backside is touching the chair, it's not. What is happening is that you're hovering above the chair. Because there's something called electrostatic repulsion, which, effectively, in simple terms, the outer shells of every atom in every molecule has an electron whizzing past in the outer shell. That electron is negatively charged, as are the electrons in the atoms in your fingers. So when you touch something, what effectively is happening As you approach a physical object, what happens is you remember with magnets like charges repel. Now this is what happens. You literally you never touch it. What you feel is the electrostatic energy. You do not fit, You do not touch anything. So suddenly the idea of reality being out there and you can touch it, the idea that something is technically tangible, Reality isn't tangible, It is not touchable. We never interface with it. Then we come back to the idea of oh, well we see things, Well we don't. Actually what we do is is a photon of light, which uncertain circumstances, can be a wave or a particle, depending on whether it's observed or not, depending on whether it's measured, which is something we can touch upon later. But effectively, a series of photons of light go into your eye and then they hit the retina at the back of the eye. They are then converted into electrochemical signal which then it is taken. Now the retina, which is where the technically the image in raised commas for visual reality is created, is at the back of the eye and its postage stamp size, and it's inverted those signals from that postage stamp image goes along the optic nerve, crosses what's called the optic chasma, which we'll touch on later because it's crucial as a concept overall hypothesis. It then goes back to the darkest part of the brain, the visual cortex behind the ears, and it is there that these this information, which is basically what it is, is suddenly processed by the visual cortex to create this surrounding imagery that is massive that fills your visual field, and it has depth, it has color, it has all these things. But it is literally just a signal. The actual imagery is not in your eyes. The imagery is created by your visual cortex, which is then presented to this magical consciousness thing, whatever it is that happens to be in your brain. So when scientists make these ground statements that they understand fully what is happening in the true nature of reality, it's nonsense, you know, it's hubris. We have a scientific model that is very effective at describing things, but it doesn't describe in detail. And this is why many many skeptics avoid engaging with me, because they tend to think that it's going to be easy to engage with somebody who is interested in this kind of subject. What they don't expect is somebody who's acting going down to the quantum mechanics, that is actually going down to the neurology, going down to the consciousness studies, going down to how we perceive things and perception studies. So then we start to realize that the whole idea of out there and in here starts to dissolve. It's suddenly starts to disappear, and suddenly we're starting to realize, well, what exactly is that external reality out there? What is its true nature? Now, latest research over many years is coming to the conclusion that what is out there is holographic in nature, and its basis is information. It's data, and it is being processed by the brain from somewhere else and literally projected out into this external reality. Now again, we think that we see everything there is to see, but that isn't We see a very tiny part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which we think is the visual world, all the colors we see.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I came up with an example of this a few years ago for one of my books, and I said, the imagine the electromagnetic spectrum that is effectively light and all the other elements of electromagnetic energy, and they go from gamma rays at one end to radio waves in the other. So they're very fast and very highly energetic at one end, and they're very slow moving and everything else.
Speaker 2: At the other.
Speaker 3: Now, if that electromagnetic field was the Mississippi River, you know, it starts in a little lake in Minnesota, and it warns its way through the center of the United States and it comes out in the Gulf of Mexico. The visual world that we think is everything that possibly is is one and a half inches around about eight miles south of Hannibal, Missouri. So there is all this thing we cannot see because our senses cut us down, and in them we come down to the fact of colors themselves. There's no such thing as red or blue or green. They're just vibrational states of the electromagnetic spectrum that our brain interprets as being red. So there is no red. You cannot literally take it as red, all, okay. So then we then start to move into then, well what is really going on here? You know, suddenly everything we think is real isn't. And there's been some astonishing research done recently in and I cited in my latest book, and it's been a local university here, the University of Sussex, and they've been doing research on psilocybin magic mushrooms, And what they wanted to know was that when somebody has an hallucinogenic substance magic muthrooms, d MT hiahuasca, whatever, we want to talk about what actually happens in the brain. Now, the logical conclusion the scientists believed was that. I think it's annal Seth is the guy that's been doing this work, by the way, and I think that they came to the conclusion that what must happen in the brain is that when we have hallucination, when a psychedelic substance causes hallucinations in the brain, what it does is it makes parts of the brain communic quicker, which creates the hallucinations. You know, we start to associate things in different ways like we do when we dream. So what they did was they had somebody take magic mushrooms and then they scan the brain using hyper definition PET scans and fMRI scans and everything, so they could scan literally what was happening in the brain. Much to their astonishment, they discovered that the psychedelic substance in psilocybin switches the brain's ability off. It switches part of the brain off, brain activity starts to cease. Now this is extraordinary because it means effectively that what is taking place is that the hallucinationy substance is actually stopping the brain's ability to be an attenuator. It's stopping the brain's ability to cut out information. So what the psilocybin does and what ayahuasca does and DMT does is it cuts down the brain, so we're perceiving a broader reality. And it's in not broader reality that we find the entities. We find all these weird and wonderful things that have intrigued my kind since forever.
Speaker 1: Now this brings us to the actual experience and whether or not it'll be positive or negative, what types of entities we're interacting with. And I've discovered, based on my own experiences, that it is heavily filtered through our perception, through our previous experiences, through our traumas. And as an example, when I first started utilizing psilocybin, the experiences were very dark and it brought up a lot of trauma, a lot of things I had to work through, and I was presented with evil, malevolent entities that represented some of this trauma. And it wasn't un till I started healing working through this at the experiences became more beautiful, the entities became more benevolent, and it completely shifted as I healed myself. And this seems to also correspond to people's paranormal experiences. I find it very interesting that trauma can trigger a lot of early paranormal experiences in people, and it seems to be heavily connected to where we're at with our perception, the way we view things, our emotions. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 3: Totally, completely and utterly.
Speaker 2: In fact, in.
Speaker 3: My book The Hidden Universe, the central theme of that, I'm discussing something I call the aggregorial And by the aggregoria, I mean that we are all co creating reality. Literally by the act of observation, we are collapsing. What's in technical terms, we are collapsing the wave function. In quantum mechanics, it is known that until some thing is until the subatomic particle is measured or observed, it is literally a statistical wave. It is literally that it doesn't even exist in reality in any shape or form. But when we observe something or measure it, it literally collapses from being a statistical wave that a particle will be in one location or another, it suddenly becomes an actual point particle with a position in space and time. And science is completely confused about this as to how this can possibly happen. So there seems to be a one to one relationship between what we're thinking and what we're experiencing now again, this is one of the big issues of quantum mechanics. And in fact, in the nineteen thirties there was a massive schism in quantum mechanics because there were individuals who were the followers of Niels Bohr and his group in Copenhagen in Denmark, and the Copenhagen interpretation effectively says exactly that that there is a relationship between the observer and the observed and there's the feed mechanism going on. Now, this has always intrigued me because if this is the case, and I mean, I don't know if you remember, but there was a very famous statement made by Albert Einstein, who disliked to this idea of this observer effect, and he once turned round to Neil Spohr and said something along the lines of I cannot believe that the moon isn't there if I'm not looking at it. And he effectively came up with a series of thought experiments to disprove the idea of this, and without going into detail, he worked with it with two other associates, Podolskian Rosen, and they came up with something called the Einstein Pandolski Rosen thought experiment. Now, and won't go into detail about this, but he was wrong. He was proven wrong, and he was proven wrong mathematically. In nineteen sixty four, I think when an Irish physicist at Cerne called John Bell came up with something called Bell's inequality. Then in nineteen eighty one, a group of scientists at the University of Paris, the Division of Optics, Dallabard and Aline Aspe and these associates, they actually discovered that sub atomic particles, when they are placed in the same quantum state and then they are split apart, they can communicate instantaneously. So suddenly we have this universe where information can be transferred instantaneously. And the vast majority of people are not aware of these experiments. They do not know about them. So if people were aware of the level that the stuff we're interested in can be proven scientifically, they would completely change their mind. Now going back to this, so I argue that, as you rightly say, when we encounter these aliens, when we encounter these entities, when we counter the DMT gnomes, the elves, the DMT elves you know of Terence McKenna and everything, what we're actually doing is we're anticipating them we're expecting them, but they're expecting us as well, because we are creating them. But they have independence, if that makes sense. And this is why I use the term aggregorial. Eggregorial comes from the magic traditions, the idea that you can create a thought form. Now, for instance, people like John d and a lot of the alchemists in the fourteenth, fifteenth, and sixteenth centuries, we're working on this. The idea that you can create a thought form and you can then manipulate it to have power. Now, this is a very intriguing concept because at least A Crowley was trying to do this as well as were various other individuals. And again it's the idea of using quantum mechanics, before quantum mechanics was even understood, so the idea of being able to manipulate reality. Now, the eggrigors is the word I'm using. Eggregory is a quite precise term because it comes from ancient Greek and it means watchers and the egrigors. The word egrigor is from Biblical Greek, and it's the idea that there are entities that are watching us, but these egrigors also it's it's considered to be something we can create, something we can bring about. Now again, have you are you aware of the I think it was nineteen seventy nineteen seventy one, the the Toronto Experiment.
Speaker 1: And don't think i've form lt with this.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, this is quite extraordinary, and I've cited it in a couple of my books. Now it was a group of psychologists, well they were. They were the family of a group of psychologists the University of Toronto. And every Sunday night they used to they used to meet up, have a few drinks and then they play weedja board, so they play Weija, and of course the glass would move and they get messages. And because they were psychologists, they thought, now this is extraordinary. Does this mean that we are subliminally moving the glass? But if we are, we're getting answers, So it must be one of us is either pushing it or we're all doing it collectively and unaware we're doing it. So what they decided to do was quite clever. They send one of the members of the group away to create a ghost, and the lady went away and she wrote a story about a guy called Philip Ailsford. And Alsford lived in the sixteen sixties sixteen seventies in the Midlands in the year here in the UK. She made out that he was a lord of a manor, and she said he lived in this specific castle, which is actually a castle in the Midlands, but he never existed. She made out that he was a Catholic, so therefore after the English Civil War, Catholics were a bit of outsiders, particularly the Catholic gentry. And he was also in a loveless marriage and one day he meets this gypsy woman, falls in love with her, his wife finds out, and he commits suicide by jumping off the battlements of the castle. So she made up this story and then they said, well, let's see if this will come through using WIJA, and it did. Philip manifested and started talking to them and telling them things, and they thought, this is quite odd. This again, is this us doing it subliminally because none of us are trying.
Speaker 2: To do this.
Speaker 3: But then it started to give information that they weren't aware of, and it started to then cause poltergeist activity. It then made the table turned and started moving as they were playing with it. And indeed, if you go on to YouTube, they did. They did, They were interviewed on Toronto TV. It's on a YouTube video. You can watch this, and they did it live and the table was moving in the studio. Now this intrigued me because it means that we can, by our anticipation bring enterity He's into existence that are independent of us. And we know this from the creation of Tulpa's and Tulper's are beings that in Tibetan Buddhism they create. And there was a lady called Alexander Neil who was traveling into bet in the nineteen twenties and her and her associates created at Tulpa. They created this little that they thought about it and created this little monk, very friendly, retund and happy, and he followed them as they were traveling. They could see it, they could all see it. And then it started getting malevolent and it started to get nasty, and they realized that they created something they couldn't control, so they had to literally all collectively think it out of existence. Now this effect intrigued me amazingly because is this what we are doing when we create, when we meet DMT entities? Is this is what happening with poltergeist activity? Is this is this what is happening when we have we see ghosts now again the strong evidence for this, you know, and again there is an associate of mine who is involved in direct research with dimethyl trip to mean at Imperial College in London, and there is a perfectly legal sponsored set of research taking place there at the moment. And what is happening is individuals are volunteering to take dimethyl trip to mean intravenously, and when they take it interveniously, they're then they're they're having their brain scanned and when they come to they're reporting what happens to them. Now, my friend told me this. He's a university lecturer, very bright guy, and he was telling me when he did it, he took the DMT and he find himself inside the DMT zone and he's inside the DMT zone and he said, this entity, this alien, this insectoid alien, came over to him, ad him right in the face and prodded his shoulder and said, you shouldn't be doing it this way. This is not the way you should do it. Don't do it, and then it backed away into the darkness. So Carl comes back down. Two weeks later, he takes the DMT again, finds himself into the DMT cage. The same creature came over, prodded him again and said, I told you last time, this is not how you should be doing it now. As Carl said to me, that creature, if that was just a part of my subconscious manifesting, it was telling me something I didn't want to hear now again. My latest book is on neo death experiences, and I'm fascinated by the role of the Being of Light in near death experiences because the being of light is the entity that people encounter when they have a neo death experience that guides them. Now, what is fascinating about this It is very culturally based. The being of light will be Jesus if you're from a Western Christian tradition, but if you're from a Hindu tradition, it will be completely different. It could be Ganish or whatever. Also, and this is fascinating is young children when they have near death experiences, the being of light is Mickey Mouse or school friends or cartoon characters, living people or fictional people. So whatever the being of light is, it's what we expect it to be, what we want to meet, but it is independent of us because it gives information that the person couldn't possibly know. And again in my books, I argue, this is an entity I call the Damon, and if we have time, we can talk about that as well. So your experiences are extraordinary. So you're quite right, you know, just like dreams are created from our hopes and our fears, but we're in a dreamscape that's independent of us, isn't it? Who is the brick alure? Who is the person that is creating your dreams? There's a story we have in a dream. There's a narrative. Now. People when they lucid dream, when they've become self aware in dream states, they exist in a reality that is a facsimile of this one. But isn't this one?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: This is massive, huge area.
Speaker 1: Right now, I want to explore something you just mentioned that this group that was researching the thought forms and actually created the Monk thought form that eventually, you said, turned nasty. And I've heard this many times with people that dabble in things like the Ouiji board, and the energy or entity or intelligence that comes forward may start as something that seems benevolent and helpful, but will eventually turn on them and turn into something very malevolent seeming. What are your thoughts on what is happening here? And it seems to be whenever we initiate this contact and attempt to bring it into our reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems that there seems to be initially the whatever they are need our approval and need our wanting to bring them more in and they use that because they seem to be some kind of parasitic life form that seems to There is an associate of mine who died last year, I think it rather sadly called Paulino. And Paulino is an ex Catholic priest who ran a ghost hunting group in Rhode Island, and he had a fascinating podcast he used to do with this sun Ben really really good.
Speaker 2: You can need to check it out. It's very good.
Speaker 3: And in his work he became convinced that ghosts and entities are plasma life forms. They seem to feed off plasma. They seem to feed off energy, but they also seem to feed off fear. And what they need to do is initially they need us to come forward, but once they get to a certain point, they need to then scur us. They need us to fear them, and they feed on that which makes them stronger. Now, this is an extraordinary idea, this idea of parasitic, a parasitic life form that's using energy, because it does seem it, doesn't it. You know that, you know when people have you know, I write extent of written extensively about alien abductions. And again when you come across alien abductions, the aliens when they first started seemed to be a benevolent didn't they the space brothers of the nineteen fifties and also you know, going back to the eighteen nineties, you know, the guys with the airships. They were human and they were benevolent. But what tended to happen if you notice the UFO theme throughout the years, it tracks our culture, it tracks our expectations, and it tracks our technology. So in the nineteen fifties you had the Nordics and everything else, and then in the nineteen sixties then had the the the gray, the gray aliens, you know, and recent research. I think I remember this as a kid as well, that the first time I saw what would we termed an alien gray was in a TV series called The Outer Limits, when there was something called I think the Bellasamo Shield or something, which was one of the episodes where there was an alien gray or something like an alien gray.
Speaker 2: Then we had the.
Speaker 3: The t remember that you're Tati young to remember, but there were these bubblegum cards called Mars Attacks, which they made the TV series out of the aliens then had exposed brains and things. So then we find that they start to look like proper what we expect to be aliens. It's again as if they have this kind of shield where they can disguise themselves, where they can shape shift. But of course they've been shape shifting for millennia. We know them from you know, the the the the two Da Danon in Ireland. You have the the l you have the little people who are again turned dangerous. You know, fairies themselves, you know, can be very very dangerous creatures. So clearly that's what happens. They they become more dangerous as they use.
Speaker 1: This is so interesting, the possibility that the entire Ufo phenomena could be a form of these etheric parasites that have infected us through these thought forms, and they perpetuate themselves because we are giving it strength. They are feeding off of us, and we are in turn giving it the energy to evolve into something. Could it be that we are being led to the quote unquote alien invasion, but it's not how we think it'll be. It'll be more of a mind invasion.
Speaker 3: Well, this is fascinating, as you probably know this summer, well, in the last weekend in mayl for the fourth year on the trotality speaking at Contact in the desert in southern California. And this is the biggest event of UFOs or UFO research in the world. You know, you get thousands of people turn up and virtually everybody in the UFO world speaks at at this event. It's massive, and it's if you can get it's absolutely extraordinary. And last year while I was there, because I was one of the talent in raised commas, there were things that I had to be doing all the time. But they have UFO watches and they would go outside of the resort or out into the desert to see if they could see UFOs and they came back really excitedly one evening and a UFO would manifest and it had flown over the group at super speed and then disappeared, and then twenty minutes later it came back again. Now this was in downtown Indian Wells in California. I will guarantee that nobody else outside of the UFO group saw that saw that machine. But they did. Now it seems to be that their anticipations were sufficient to draw it in to their worldview. You know, I was saying that we create our reality, so therefore we can then co create reality when there's a group of us.
Speaker 2: We know that when groups.
Speaker 3: Of people get together, they can recreate again something called an eggregre, which is greater than themselves. It's the third Man syndrome. You know, you put two people together, they resonate. There's something greater than the group. Now, the fascinating thing was was up before I went to America, and I did an event in South End here in the UK, and at the end of my talk a lady came over to me and she showed me a video. Now this is extraordinary. She showed me a video she'd taken on her phone and she's looking out of her flat overlooking the sea, the English Channel off South End, and she's looking at the Thames Estuary and she's looking out and you see these objects start flying in the distance in sequence, and they're flying in a line and then moving and one moves to the front and one moved to the back, and they're flying in a line, and she's you can hear her talking to what I thought was talking to herself, and she's going, my god, can you see that? And then you hear a voice next to her, and it's a woman standing there with her, and the woman standing next to her couldn't see it, and she's saying, can't you see them? I'm filming them, can't you see them? And she said, no, I can't see anything. So then she thought it was marks on the window, so she opened the window and they were still there. And then she then stopped the filming and she said, well, if you didn't see it, it was obviously in my mind. So they weren't really there. They won't be on the film, but they were. So what is happening here is that her intention was so powerful that she thought she was seeing UFOs, which they were real, but she seemed to be able to create them on a video film that somebody else who was a witness to it did not see. And this is why I believe, For example, as a sociologist, I've always been fascinated by the sociology of belief, the sociology of religion, and I genuinely believe people who strongly enough believe in a religion and their group believe in that religion, that religion becomes real to them and they see things that reinforces that religion, like, for example, example, you know in Fatima, when the sun spun in the sky in nineteen seventeen, something happened, people saw it. So it seems to be that we anticipate and create things, and if we feel negatively about things and we feel fearful, we create these negative entities that surround us and use us in one way or another. Now again, I had a long conversation with Whitley Strieber when I was at Contact in the Desert. I've known Whitley for years and he came along to one of my lectures and was really intrigued by the angle I'm taking on these things. And Whitley is of the same opinion that the others, the visits, tos that he meets, they're part of his psychology. They've been with him since childhood. And I spoke to various contact Ease at that event. These genuine people, they are not they are hallucinating in the loosest term of the word, but it's still real, and it's real to them.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's is, whether it is consciously known or there is some sort of parasitic influence, that there is an ongoing effort to bring this alien eggregor into reality.
Speaker 3: No, I think so, And I think that the more we talk about this, the more it becomes stronger, and it just tells us that the true nature of reality is far more mysterious than we can ever imagine, far more interesting. Now, if it is true that at its basic level, everything that is physically real, because in fact, there's no such thing as physically real, you know that everything we think is solid. As I mentioned before, we never touch anything, but there's nothing there anyway reality. You know, if you look inside the atom, the atom is ninety The hydrogen atom, as an example, is ninety nine point nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine six empty space, and the physical objects that are in there, the quarks and the electrons, are point particles, which means they have no extension in space. And everything is made up of these things. There is, everything is made up of atoms, and yet they are mostly empty space. So where is the illusion of physical reality taking place? And it's because even the atoms them, I would argue, they are not structures in the way we understand them. They are mathematical structures. They are bits of information, and information is the basis of everything. And again the latest research is and it's all to do with black holes. It's quite intriguing. And in my books I discuss this, the idea that black holes in some way and dark matter and dark energy are creating the information field that we perceive as being physical reality and the information field. And again, don't think this is this is this is wacko nonsense. This is actually based upon solid research. For instance, if anybody is interested to get hold of a book called Our Mathematical Universe by a guy called Professor Max Tegmark. That is a professor Max tegment is one of the world's leading cosmologists. He is very much an agreement with the many world's interpretation of quantum mechanics, the idea that there are literally trillions of universes and we just happen to exist in on but there are versions of us in every other universe, so it is far more complex. It's like the final sequence. I always use as an example the movie Interstellar, where they have what's called the Tesseract sequence, where the main character looks back on the life of his daughter and he sees all these things. And it's to do with dimensions of space. It's to do with the idea that there are other dimensions of space time. But I very much use the word dimensions in its literal sense. A dimension is literally just a measurement of area. So a one dimension is one point Two dimensions are aligne. Three dimensions are a square, four dimensions are a cube, this kind of thing. So there are dimensions that we can't perceive that things can exist in. But if everything is information, this is going back to the matrix. The movies, you know, they were very perceptive and what they're talking about there because they think that the issue is with black holes is that when you drop, say you had a computer and you threw it into a black hole, technically all the information on that computer hard drive would be destroyed. It would cease to exist. But energy, but information is energy, and energy cannot be destroyed. It can only be changed into something else. And what they argue is that literally around the edges of all the black holes are smeared the information containing and explaining everything that's been sucked into.
Speaker 2: That black hole.
Speaker 3: Wow, and it's on the edge of the event horizon. Now, this is again science. Now they also did it. Now I don't know how they did this. This is extraordinary. If you can bear with me for a second on this. They decided they wanted to know how much bits of information would be needed to describe the universe as we know it is. And they calculated some huge figure of the amount of individual bits needed to describe the universe. They then looked at the universe, and you know, the universe has been expanding for thirteen point seven billion years, and it's been expanding outwards into what we don't know, But it's been expanding because space expands within space. Now, if it's like a huge sphere, we're on the inside of a huge sphere that's expanding outwards, and it's expanding outwards continually. Now, they then calculated, are the inside surface of this huge sphere how many plank squares are that the plank square, the plank length is the smallest bit of space you can have. It's ridiculously smallt The smallest bit you can have, and if you make it into a square that's called the Plank square. They then calculated how many Plank squares that would be on the edge of the universe. It was exactly the saying number as the amount of bits needed to describe the universe itself. And they thought, this is just an extraordinary coincidence. And if they argue that each one of these Plank squares held one bit of data was and was sending it inwards into a hologram, that could explain the holographic nature of reality, the way in which nature is holographic. And we see it as a three dimensional space, but there is no space because you know, for argument's sake, you know, philosophers have argued this that if there were no objects in space, would space exist. But we now know that space is full of something called zero point energy, and zero point energy is energy that's manifested at zero points, absolute zero, you know, And the idea is there's still energy coming up there, and they believe there's this energy field within the zero point field is the basically the hard drive that creates the virtual reality universe that we exist within. And that information is drawn up and your brain processes that information like a computer processor does, and then it creates just like computer processor in a VR game, it creates a three illusionary, three dimensional reality that we think we are moving around in. And I say to people, just imagine if you were able to go into a virtual reality game of your life and you're wearing a haptic suit, that actually every movement that you made in this reality was reproduced within the virtual reality. When you went into that virtual reality game, it was a game of your life with all the people you knew, and then your memory's wiped clean.
Speaker 2: How would you know?
Speaker 3: How would you know that this isn't a virtual reality game of your life? And that's my concept I call cheating the Ferryman, which we don't have time to but I've written numerous books on this subject. This is what I believe is happening. So when we're creating, these entities are coming in from outside, just like do you remember in Vanilla Sky, the character David Ames, He's living his life again in this virtual reality scenario. And what happens is one of the people from outside of the outside of the game is tent to talk to him, and he's talking in a bar and only if you remember, he's talking in a bar and there's this entity talking to him in person, looks like a person, but it's an entity, and it's explaining to him that this is not real. This is not real. You're in the final seconds of your life. This is not real. And he turns around, he said, oh, shut the f up, and everybody in the area shuts up and freezes, And I believe this is what is really happening.
Speaker 1: This is so fascinating. This will probably take up the rest of the show, but it brings me to what I wanted to explore about the fascinating near death experiences I've heard about. I've interviewed dozens of people who've had near death experiences as well as other very profound experiences that include changes in reality. And I'll give you an example. This young lady I had on claimed that she had this profound near death experience, but it was different than anything I've ever heard. She was in heavy traffic on an interstate and she saw a car ahead of her flip and the whole thing was in slow motion. She said. The car smashed down on her. She knew she broke her neck, she knew she died. Next thing. She knows. She's in this different realm with these light beings giving her a life review, and then they tell her it's not your time. You have to go back. But instead of going back and being in a hospital in a coma and having all these injuries, she was right where she was before, except there was no traffic on this interstate. There was slight changes in her reality, and she's claims that everything in her life was so much better after this experience, not only because it changed her perspective, but there were small differences in people in her life, in events. And this is absolutely fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: This is absolutely cheating. The Ferryman. One of the things that I find extraordinary. I wrote my first book in two thousand and six, and since then I've been contacted by literally thousands and thousands of people worldwide, all of whom have had experiences similar to that which I can explain. And I'm the only writer on the planet that can explain these things. You read books on near death experiences and all you get is it happened to me, and you get these wonderfully interesting stories, but they're just anecdotes, just anecdote after anecdote after anecdote. Nobody actually attempts to try and understand what is happening neurologically, neurochemically, but also what is happening to the person. How is it when somebody has a near death experience, they meet people who have already died, but sometimes they meet people who are still alive. What is going on here? What is the panoramic life review? Why do many people have the Panoramic life review? I explain exactly why people have the Panoramic life review. I also explain why it fast forwards. I also can explain exactly what happened to her in her near death experience because she went back and she's come back into She's gone back to the point of the game where she was about to die, and the game changed at that point because the universe was slightly different, and from then on, all the universe, the universe, the life that she was going to follow would be different because of her near death experience changed the way she would have been in the future, if that makes sense. In other words, she would have followed as life route, but she had the near death experience which changed her. And a friend of mine, doctor Penny Sotoria, has written a book on how near death experiences change his people completely, and it means that your life goes off on a different path. The other version of you still exists, and the other version of you is still following the other path. But of course that other version of you probably died. So of course if she died in that incident, there wouldn't be the other version of her. So it's rather like there's a very famous Argentinian writer, or used to be, he's now dead, called Jorge Borges, and he wrote a wonderful short story called The Garden of the Forking Paths. And this is exactly this idea that we have. Every decision we make collapses the wave function of a particular reality, or if you put it another way, creates another game. If you're playing a third person VR game, it creates every decision that your on scheme sprite makes create renders a totally different game pattern. You know. Now, I argue that we all have a game player. There is a game player that's outside of the game, that is our real self, and I call that the daemon, and the daemon has lived your life many times. The daemon has experienced your life many times, and it uses that knowledge to guide you through this life. You know, I'll guarantee there are people out there. You get an inkling of something's not right, You meet somebody and it's instantaneous. My god, this person is important to me. How is that? How do we have dejar vu sensations when we recognize places that we've been to that we've never been to before. I argue this is because the daemon the demonic memory, which is normally normally processing in the non dominant hemisphere of the brain. I even do the neurology of this. It us this to do with split brain operations.
Speaker 2: We know that if you've.
Speaker 3: Cut the corpus colossom of person, you end up with two people. That's been known since the nineteen fifties. So clearly is two areas of consciousness. And there seems to be this area of us that is precognitive, that senses the future and knows what's going to happen and warns us. And it depends on how open our doors of perception are as to whether the damon can communicate effectively or not. And I argue that people who are neurotypical, their doors of perception are quite closed. But people who have classic migraine, people have temporal lobe epilepsy, people who have Alzheimer's, people who have schizophrenia. People, the doors are open, you know, the way we're talking about the brain cutting us out. There are certain individuals that that is not effective. And again in one of my books I described this in great detail how this works. In fact, you know, if anybody's listening to me here, they're saying, oh, this I must be talking complete nonsense. It's complete kike. It's all supported by science. There is nothing I have said today so far that in my books I give you the references to the academic papers so that you can come to your own conclusions. So the evidence seems to be very strongly that there is another element of us, and that's the game player. So the daemon plays your game many many times.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Again, this is not new. This is something called the eternal return or the eternal recurrence. It's something that's been known for millennia. Some religions believe in it. Writers and philosophers. Nietzsche, for instance, discussed it. A guy called Peter Uspensky, who was a Russian philosopher, wrote an amazing book called The Life of Ivan Asokin, where he describes, somebody's given the chance to go back to live their life again. Now, the most pertinent movie of this is Groundhog Day, and indeed the russianad of my first book, the Russian language edition of my first book was actually called Groundhog Life. So the idea is that you know that, like Connor's lives the same day over and over again, we live the same life over and over again, but each day for Connor's is different. So people turn around to me say I don't want to go back and live my life again, many many times, and I say you don't. Not only do you do that. The program has not only the outcome of all the decisions you can make, but the outcome of all the decisions your parents.
Speaker 2: Could have made.
Speaker 3: Because my parents were going to emigrate to Australia, I could have been born in Australia. There will be a version of me that would have been born in Australia because that was their intentions. And it goes right back through time, right. So there are so many routes.
Speaker 1: Like you said, just based on our shifts in perception, the way we view things. I've had very profound psychedelic experiences where I've come back from that experience, and it would seem like there have been small changes in my reality. Things may seem a little better. A person's perspective that you interact with maybe better. There may be slight changes and things you don't quite remember it being that way. But what you're saying is we could experience this on a daily basis, just depending on the decisions we make in our perception of things.
Speaker 3: Absolutely every decision we make ripples through. You know, effectively, what will be a small decision now can be huge. I mean, of course, you know the classic movie against I'm a movie buff, and the classic movie of this is Butterfly Effect. You know, if you watch Butterfly Effect. Now, what's fascinating again. I've argued that a lot of all the things I'm talking about here, everybody knows subliminally everybody. When people read my books, they'll go, oh my god, I've always known this, but you've put it into words. I argue that it's in the Veldtzgeist and in the zeitgeist. It's something that's subliminally we're all aware of, and you only need it to be pointed out to you. And this is why writers have been writing about this for such a long time, and there are so many movies now that deal with exactly the themes I've been writing about for twenty years, you know, like Butterfly Effect and again interesting in Butterfly Effect, the character that keeps living his life again and changing it. He has an undescribed illness. His father had this illness and he has it. The illness is templeob epilepsy. So even to the point of that filmmaker being aware of my hypothesis, because I've been contacted by people who experience TLA, hundreds and hundreds of them from around the world. These guys experience what we're talking about all the time. It's their everyday reality. When I did contact in the desert, there was an associate of mine called Myron Dial and Myron is a very talented Californian artist. His art work is just freaky. It's really incredible. And Myron has been two people since he was six years of age. And when I received an email from Myron sixteen seventeen, eighteen years ago, the email was from his daemon. The email was fro somebody called Karen, and Karen is his damon. And Karen said, I am messaging you now I'm a damon and your book is extraordinary. It's explained all what I'm about. And Myron will contact you in the next few days. And then Myron contacted me and we met and we spoke. I've interviewed him a few times and we met for the first time. And when I did contact in the desert, I discussed about the Damon and Myron was in the audience. And Myron's experiences, he goes to a place called Zelcon. He has out of body experiences. He goes to this place. He consistently goes to the same place. He knows the entities there. He has been. His experiences are like alien abductions, but he doesn't interpret them as alien abductions, but they are. They're the same trope. The same things happen because it's the same phenomenon. It is exactly the same outer body experiences, near death experiences. They are all aspects of the same phenomenon. So Myron talks to me that he is precognitive. I know one guy who has and we haven't touched upon the pineal gland, which I think is crucial to this. I think indogeness that is internally generated dimethyl trip to meine, which is synthesized from melotonin into DMT within the pineal gland. Again, I do the neurochemistry of this as to how this can be, how melotonin can be converted into DMT. There's only i think two two atoms within the melotonin molecule and the DNT molecule that are different. It's two hydrogen atoms, and I'm not sure whether the two hydrogen atoms are taken away up or added two, but it is clear that dmt. They found DMT in the human brain. You probably were of this, you know the demo borgi Egen work from twenty seventeen. They found it in live rats, you know. So not only that, but borgi Egen and her team have also actually proven the neo death experience in live rats.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: They euthanized rats and then around about ten to eleven seconds afterwards, the brain suddenly switched on again and there was massive brain activity. Now again, in my new book, I cite something that should have been world news way back in twenty twenty three. I think it was in Germany. A guy, an elderly guy in his eighties, fell off a ladder and he injured himself and he went to casualty, and while he was in casualty, he had a couple of fits and they realized he damaged his brain, so they put him in an fMRI scanner or a super scanner, scanning his brain. And while it happened, he died. For the first time they have a scan of somebody's brain while they died. Guess what happened. He flatlined for about six seven seconds and then suddenly massive activity in his brain. His brain started activating. All areas of his brain were communicating together. Near death experience that should have been world news. Why it wasn't is because people don't get it. They don't see what these things mean. And again I'm sounding vain here, but I'm the only writer that's writing about this stuff and saying, for God's sake, listen to me. Listen, you know, please, please, you know. More and more academics are now coming to my work, by the way, it's slowly breaking through.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I've now written two academic papers and I have been offered places to do PhDs on the back of my research. But at my age, I couldn't be bothered. Got more important things to do in my life. But suffice to say, this is going to be huge news, and when my work gets out there properly, it's going to go crazy. It maybe after I'm dead, you know, because you know, I'm nearly seventy one now, I'm an old man. It's not likely that it's going to happen in my life. But at some time in the future, somebody's going to pick up my books and go, wow, this really is quite extraordinary stuff. Well, I hope.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I very much resonate with your work, as I'm sure much of my audience does. This was fantastic information. We'll definitely have to have you back on. There is so much that we can explore Before we close out today. I'll have the link to your website right in the description. Is that the best way for everyone to find all of your books?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, you can buy my books in bookshops. You can just go to your bookshop and you can order it, and your bookshop anywhere anywhere. You can also go to your local library. You don't have to buy the book, go to the local library and get it ordered. Some libraries actually have the books on the shelves. If you are interested in my other books, my books are in Kindle. I also read my own books for Audible, so they're all on Audible. They are also in Braille a number of them as well. Plus they are in various foreign language editions as well, so you can read them in your own local language as well. We're in negotiations at the moment with a Chinese edition or Cantonese anyway. Also, I'm very active on Facebook. I'm at my five thousand limit of Facebook friends, but you can still follow me. I've got about fourteen or fifteen thousand followers on there. I also have my own YouTube channel, which is becoming more and more popular, so just look up Anthony Peak on YouTube. I'm also on Instagram regularly on Instagram as well, and of course my website if you want to. If you're interested in seeing me speak live in the States, I'll be speaking in southern California the last weekend in May. I'll be there for five days. I'll be doing a talk and intensive various panels and interfacing with most of the major people who are involved in the UFO world. So yeah, just check it out, you know. And I try. I endeavor to try and respond to emails if I can, but I don't have admin support, and I get between sixty to seventy emails a day. I can't humanly reply to them all, but I will try, and if the ones are really interesting, I will try to get.
Speaker 1: Back to excellent Anthony. Thank you so much fantastic informa. Today, I want to welcome ol Borealis. He is host of Forum Borealis, where he features conversational, in depth interviews with the most interesting authors, scholars, researchers, and free thinkers of today, exploring obscure, anomalous, and system critical topics within history, culture, philosophy, science and politics. Al welcome, How you.
Speaker 2: Doing, Howdy, how are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm excellent. It's great to have you on. I've really enjoyed the information and research you've been presenting on your YouTube channel and your podcast. I highly recommend everyone going check those out. I'll have those links right in the description. Today. I wanted to share your research and the possibility that much of what we know about the UFO phenomena maybe a psychological operation that plays on the powers of collective perception and manifestation, also by using hidden, advanced breakaway factions with extremely exotic technologies, and this opens up many possibilities we can explore, and you've done some great research. But before we get too deep into this, this is your first time on. Let the audience know just a little bit about yourself and where they can find you.
Speaker 4: So I started out probably around the same time you did in fifteen, and already then I thought it was too late, and so I started actually at YouTube. I did opposite many starts in podcasts and they transition over to YouTube, but for me it was the other way around. But I've abandoned YouTube like.
Speaker 2: Three years ago.
Speaker 4: Something I haven't released, and which is it's kind of self suboutaging because I had more listeners there. I think I have fifty thou most of those I gained before they censored YouTube. But then I got straight into the Naughty East and they strangled. So what was the point they were taking down my shows? I risked if I released new shows, are risked losing the whole channel. Right, at least those who are there now are vetted. Some are are thrown off, but then we aren't too hard. They have this crazy tyrannical fascist retrospective guilt, which is unheard of in modern society and justice and everything. But so yeah, why have the channel when they're not giving me new listeners and they're strangling and disappearing shows. So I started facing over to podcasts, like when was that?
Speaker 2: Not that?
Speaker 4: Maybe five years ago or something six years I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I was shocked. You have to pay in YouTube. I'm getting paid.
Speaker 4: I was spoiled, right, And now I have about the same amount of followers, but it's completely different.
Speaker 2: People un noticed.
Speaker 4: Those who follow video platforms are not the same who follow audio platforms. And the hardcore, hardcore, hardcore supporters, those who really are into my show, they become members of my channel, which is Forumn Borealis dot net. And the one more thing I could say about my show is that when I started off, I must admit. Look, I've been saying very often that I've been predicting stuff that has come to pass.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 4: I have been very early on. Nobody else is mentioning it, so I think I should do it myself. I've been ahead of the curve in so many things. But one thing that really took me by surprise that I've been saying the opposite of what happened. I said, we will never see disclosure in our time. Forget about it Isn't you know it has to be like an invasion from space to like maybe even not even a revolution would do it. An invasion from space maybe.
Speaker 2: And here we are.
Speaker 4: So called conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory is proven.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm mentioning this because when I started out, I had this agenda of having one foot in the mainstream and one foot in the rabbit or like trying to bridge that gap.
Speaker 2: And now I'll.
Speaker 4: Become conservative because the mainstream narrative has gone off the cliff, right, So.
Speaker 2: What's that mainstream show?
Speaker 4: At least I can say I was early on with the stuff that is now acknowledged when people were laughing of it, like, for example, only a couple of months after everybody knew what COVID was, I was out there saying, having, of course, I'm not a I'm a pontificator, but the show format is like this, I'm interviewing people. So I had an expert on and he established this is this was my gut feeling. That was why I got him on. This is artificial, this is made in a lab. It is a bio weapon experiment gone astray. Probably, So that was even before that debate started when people were still because I was you know, COVID came to Europe from China to Milan in Italy, and they say it came. I forgot the date, they say, but three months before the official time they said it came. I landed in Milan and I was greeted by people in nucleus you know, atomic moon suits, you know, and they were scanning my forehead with laser. This was three months before they admit, so they knew it already. Then they knew it already. Then I came home.
Speaker 2: What was going on?
Speaker 4: We had stuff in Milan, and then the news hit and anyway, I'm talking myself away from the point.
Speaker 1: No, it's all good. Great injury dug. Your story similar to mine in a sense that I did start on YouTube as well, had a very large channel, approaching fifty thousand subscribers, and then it gets nuked around twenty twenty, it gets gone. I started a new one and then got two strikes on that one once I hit a couple of thousand subs, and so I just gave it up completely. Like you, I believe we need to start bringing people to the platforms where we can thrive, like the podcast, like other video platforms like Rumble and things like that. So I am glad to see that you are growing on the podcast, and when it comes to being ahead of the curve, this topic triggers a lot of people, like you said, who are really stuck in the traditional theory of nuts and bolts. Little green men coming from different planets and UFOs was one of the first topics that really drew me in and got me started with the podcast in general. And I was very open minded from the beginning, but I did lean towards the possibility that we were being visited from little green men from other planets, or humanoids or non human intelligences, but physical beings coming here. And the more evidence that comes out, the more brilliant people like yourself that I speak with, the more it becomes evident that not only is it not what we've been shown and not what we understand to be through our media and all the previous things we've heard about UFOs, but there's multi layers to this. The more I learn, the more I understand how much the individual's perception affects the nature of these experiences. There is operations we can discuss, there's the technology aspect, there's people's personal experiences, but they all have profound connections. They all have profound overlaps. And the deeper we get into this, the more layers that there is to uncover. And it seems like the more I understand, the less I know. It gets to be pretty convoluted at times. And to make it even worse, this community has been infiltrated with bad information that steers people in the wrong direction. That's it. So when discussing this modern operation that I believe is occurring, where would you start in our recent modern history when trying to understand this.
Speaker 4: I would start by categorizing it. Of course, there's a billion things because it's unidentified, right, But for the sake of our discussion the interesting stuff, I would say of five things we could start on the physical level. Since the Second.
Speaker 2: World War.
Speaker 4: Times in the late forties, early fifties, they've had the capability to go at least to the Moon, probably beyond already then I'm pretty sure we've set foot on.
Speaker 2: Mars and on Luna.
Speaker 4: Of course we probably have basis there today. You know how it always works, It's like they are noun something. That's when it's so downgraded that the clubs can have access to it. That means, you know, they're always light years ahead. Like the Internet wasn't invented when we.
Speaker 2: Got access to it.
Speaker 4: They're played around with it for decades. This is how it works. And so it's downgraded, it's declassified. And the reason isn't let's throw bones to the monkeys so that we can lift them a little up. No, No, it's profit.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: We can make money of this crap because we have the stellar version, right, so let's take our trash and make money of it. Thank God for that incentive. Otherwise we would still be running around in caves hitting each other at the head with bones sticks. So anyway, that's number one. And you know that's the classified Space program, which is the real See, it's very interesting times we live in because this is the thing that cannot come out. You know, if you take the layers of the deep state, exposing democrats and vocal agenda, that's an easy everybody can afford that, even the oligos, right, that's just fighting about who's gonna represent the deep state. So other reforms going on, now, yes, will they be permanent so that things are permanently better? Maybe, I don't know, we'll see for example, the anti censorship thing like YouTube is on borrowed time because if they implement what they said going to make stuff like YouTube, they're going to say, yeah, you can censor, but you're losing all protections, meaning anyone can sue you. Because now you're going from being a bookshop selling books to becoming a publisher. You can sue a publisher or something in a book. You cannot sue the bookshop. It should really be the author you sue, right, which you also I suppose, I don't know if you can that, but you can at least the publisher. So the video platforms have had it both ways. They've been editorializing while no, no, no, we just a bookshop YouTube last man standing, worst censorship of them all of them, all worse on Twitter, everything, and the reason being.
Speaker 2: They are a cutoff of CIA.
Speaker 4: They are a direct This is the deep state is basically running YouTube. At the end of the day, these CEOs, etc. They are answering to people. So we'll see what happens. Their YouTube can survive if they contain, if they continue with the censorship.
Speaker 2: So I have high hopes.
Speaker 4: So we will see some good things. But at the end, when you peel the onion. At the center of the really deepest, darkest taboo is the classified space program. Now is that spilling over to stuff like time travel or to the deglock, the Nazi Belle, etcetera. I cannot opiniate as certain about those things. All I can say for certain is since the fifties we've had the mastered anti gravity. The second physical component is space or time crafts that are not run by a current representative power faction of Earth. I say that instead of a state or a nation, because there are private networks, private corporations, private ventures that are also I mean most of the stuff was phased out from NASA to the private corporations because they can't be foyered. It's not as serious if they do monkey business as if official actors do it in the state. Just look at now, some a loose cannon like Trump comes in right now. They're certainly accountable. That's what they've always been faring. That's why, even though they haven't been accountable for fifty years, they've always made sure to cover their tracks and they're back in case. So, but there is another player or more would just say non terrestrial doesn't mean it's you know, listen, people most probable human beings, most probable. Many people talk about the Nazis, etc. I don't know if they had enough time. But this isn't the first time we've colonized the moon or mass for that matter, So there may be still players out there.
Speaker 2: Who is.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that their home base, but there are someone else roaming around.
Speaker 2: So that's two of the bits.
Speaker 4: We can talk about any of them if you were like. But the more exotic stuff is number three. There are life forms. There are life forms in space. Now these life forms completely physical, meaning, for example, they may be plasma based, which is really the transition phase between the frequencies we define as physicality and what we could call metaphysical.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: A big problem in our dualistic world, in our polarity world, is that people think of there's the physical and there's the spiritual or the non physical, and never shall those two meet. And then you some people they don't believe in the spiritual, They only believe in the physical.
Speaker 2: Granted, there's not many left because you have to go out of your way to.
Speaker 4: Be stupid if you deny the metaphysical aspect of reality. Another thing is you can say, we don't know too much about it, so vague as etherell.
Speaker 2: We can't touch feelings.
Speaker 4: See yeah, okay, fine, but you can deny you are, at the end of the day, basically consciousness.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So, but this is the problem that it's split in reality. Existence is maybe Anthony Peak talked about this, but existence is gradual strata of vibrations.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: There's no hard limits saying here the physical stops here, the metaphysical stocks.
Speaker 2: The reason we.
Speaker 4: Think that is that our five senses, which is on my main windows to the objective world as opposed to the subjective world of five sentences are I don't know if it's some cosmic joke or just some cosmic sadism, but it's so limited certain ranges.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 4: This is all you are allowed, privileged to perceive an experience of this huge universe. We're probably the laughing stock of living beings in the universe. Were like ants in terms of consciousness range. So we think anything we can perceive through those five senses, despite the fact that we are ingenious enough to invent methods and tools to expand a little bit, like, for example, we can look into the X ray thanks to tools, right some people. Clairvoyant said, right, yeah, we can discuss that there are anomalies among human beings. The more we become, the more anomalous we will animal least we will see. So but the general rule is that we cannot perceive more than just a fraction of existence. Now this isn't true for other creatures, and plasma is at a level. I would say that when we soom down, atoms are the lost man. Standing in terms of physicalities, also autommic particles, which you really are waves, but they become particles as soon as we perceive them, like frozen particule is a frozen wave in time and space. Then we are talking about the first steps to the non physical Cosma is above fire. I'm used to operate in classical esoteric terminology, but I'm trying to always convert it to modern science speak so that more people follow me, because that's what people have learned in our day and age. Of course, I won't speak like this if I was conversing with Francis Bacon or Pythagoras or something, then I would go straight to the classical language. But these are just language. It's a language. Terminology is a model of what's real. Okay, So I can't said that what's real is the thing in itself, but we cannot perceive that. We can never know anything in itself. We can only know it through the thing in us. Everything has to go through our filter, our glasses, our biases, and our perception and our subjectivity. But anyway, so I would say then that plasma is the transition state, and there are beings at that level. And these beings are out there, they are floating about between Earth and the Moon, for example, and God knows how prevalent these are. So this I know for a fact. There are there's evidence for this, so I'm not even speculating here. What's that number three? Yeah, then there's number four.
Speaker 2: Which is.
Speaker 4: Now I lost my own thread, so I said beings, Yeah, then there's now we're coming close to eggrigorse, et cetera. There are non physical entities that can become what we call physical because they can lower the frequencies.
Speaker 2: Down to.
Speaker 4: Everything is energy, right, Everything is energy, whether it's consciousness or what we call physically, et cetera. But where is this energy operating? So if you operate, if you have a home in another frequency range, just like we can increase frequency, which is what we do when we, for example, use time or space crafts other beings to put it like that, other intelligences can do the same. And it's not just about going up. It can also be going down. And I can't talk as certain about what we're dealing with here, but they can take physical form. They did it long before the U four up thing was concept. I mean in in in esoterica we have in magic, they have been conjuring these entities, right, so we have that, and so so they can have physical form and they can also float about. What's the last one?
Speaker 1: Do you were talking about the thought forms the physical.
Speaker 4: Be the Yeah, then it's then it's things we create, that's right, which probably to a certain extent you could call it entities. But the psychology like shamanic journeys, et cetera. Right, you you encounter beings that are it can be beings. I'm not I'm not saying they are coming into our realm. I'm saying we are going to the realm where they are operating.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: And for many people, especially people who are not trained in dealing with these things, because you can have like accidental encounters with other states of consciousness. You can have an accidental out of the body experience. You can have an accidental trip if you like, it happens when you die. Anyway, you can be the stupidest person in the world. You can be the most materialistic one. It doesn't matter. It's possible for anyone to And if that happens to a mainstream person who's always believed, you know, is always been happy living in Plato's cave, never questioned anything, and then just thrown out there for some reason or another, they can't say. They can't say for certain what's going on, right, They will project number one. Projection is the strongest element in play for all these things for everyone. So they would say that yeah, yeah, yeah, it was gray, it was whatever. They will talk about it as if it's three D because they are used to operating in the three D material space. That's all they know. They won't know that something else happened. Remember, many of these can also influence us on that level. On if you can influence someone on the psychological level by will I don't care if you're using technology or you're using more sophisticated means like a spirit, would you you control the reality man. And therefore I'm not saying it's not interesting to listen to these reports. I'm just saying you have to be very meticulous when we classify them.
Speaker 2: It's like near.
Speaker 4: Death studies, right, we have to peel off the subjective layers. How much of this is coming from the individual itself, how much of this is objective and common for everyone?
Speaker 2: So you have.
Speaker 4: You need as many people as possible. Let's say you have ten thousand near death experiences, but then you also need them all in both genders, in all ages, in all cultures and all religions very important, So you have to have both time and space.
Speaker 2: You have to look.
Speaker 4: So you should ideally also have people in the past when there's different site grists, and then you can start looking at what are common denominators, what are objective here? And not just because most people you see this in the New Age movement all the time, that follow any random guru walking by. Now, it's fine that people can have insights, it's fine that you could have understood something, but most spiritual truths are subjective, unfortunately, and to get to the objective spiritual truths are very hard. Most religions, too, are based upon founders that it's still they're operating in subjective world and that's limited as a limited value for anyone else than yourself. You're not meant to, you know, announced to the world all the answers of the cosmos. You're meant to finding them for yourself and use that to get yourself ahead. But you know, people are like, there's one room for me, another for you. Classical psychological thing, right is to I want to sensor others because they can't be responsible for dealing with knowledge. Instead of facing like young would say, your own inner chaos, you're trying to control others. So this is the human condition. We're at a so low level of consciousness and perception and everything, even where we are operating. We really should be ashamed of ourselves. I wonder if we are, like if this was a school, we are that naughty kid in the corner with a donkey thing on. So I can't wait to get out of here. That's one reason to be into esoterica. It is to accelerate your own pace so you can, you know, enter another level of class.
Speaker 2: But there's so.
Speaker 4: Much too, you know, it's not about understanding as much as possible, Like people think I wish it was. I mean, there's so many brilliant psychopaths they will be ahead of us.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 4: No, Unfortunately, we have to take our emotional body with us, and that means, oh my god, we have to love everyone. We have to be patient tallerrand but we have to be like a parent is with a child when you really just want to punch them in the face.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's going to take time for all of us.
Speaker 1: Well, I think right now we're in a very important time when it comes to the awareness of those things that you were just discussing, and I have hope that more people are reaching higher levels of that awareness when it comes to trying to understand the UFO agenda, the narratives that are coming out right now, trying to peel back at least some of the surface layers you mentioned the Nazi regime, and that time period seems to be a very critical period at least when it comes to development of some of the technology that we're probably been exposed to when it correlates to the UFO phenomena. But as far as peeling back a few layers of the surface information that we hear about the possibilities of what the Nazis were doing secret societies, channeling non human intelligence, is developing UFOs secret bases in Antarctica. These are the things that come out of the surface level conspiracy community these days. But what can we peel back to understand deeper levels to this time period and its importance in what's happening.
Speaker 4: I think the most important thing we can take over that time period is that before the war, there was an openness in society. Of course of US biases, of course the US power cliques. Of course there was a geological or but it became institutionalized. You know, the poster boy for this is Duless, right, and you know whether the Nazis, you know who took over, who called the shots, and you know, let's deal with our current power elite. Okay, no matter where they came from or how they developed. And some of the things that the new administration in America is dismantling. I think they're actually knowing what they're doing. In many cases, they're dismantling a lot of the heritage from that time. So in their forties and the fifties, everything they just like, okay, we have to stop it exploded in the twenties and the thirties, we knowing too much before that. It was great to be on the side of progression and science and optimism and believe in the future and everything right, because they hadn't hit that wall yet where at some point they realized, Oh my god, the power that's possible with all this, Oh my God, the control that's possible with all this. And then it's the paranoia and the selfishness, right, and the projection. Oh God, it means others may do this to us. We need to force the masses into a very tiny overtone window, and we need to look them there, we need to keep them there. Hence materialism has never been Materialism was never a dominating I mean, people were more religious than anything before the war. But they put the materialism a paradigm they didn't even believe in themselves. They put it on steroids and made it the mainstream overtone window because it's so easy to control them. If it's even better than Catholicism, Catholicism which dominated Europe for a thousand years. Too many holes. You don't need a lot of brain cells to start poking holes in that construction. Right, it's a model that it works Islamism, whatever, those models work to a certain extent to control society. I'm not saying that there's no spiritual value in these systems. Any spiritual system has a value. Actually, depending on how much of a sincere believer you are, how much you actually apply it, you can navigate almost anything.
Speaker 2: Even this.
Speaker 4: The holographic the simulation model can even work as a new religion. But I'm saying as a control mechanism, yeah, when you're dealing with cave dwellers in Afghanistan, sure Islamism can work. So Caitalytism, Protestantism, whatever, all these isms, even Communist Soviet in Union. Well, I would say they were using materialism to a for extent. But even though they were experimenting with the parapsychology and all that, they were aware of.
Speaker 2: The metaphysical stuff.
Speaker 4: But all this stopped working as effective tools for suppression anti materialism. So I would say the heritage from the war was that everything fantastical.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 4: By the way, the definition of fantastical would be anything going beyond those tiny silos that we were forced into, and anything there. It could be tolerated to a certain extent if it didn't have any practical value. So if someone was remembering their former lives, sure have at it on. But if you go further, and let's say free energy, now we're talking tangible stuff. Now you're threatening powerful interests that cannot stand. And so that's the most important. And then what does it matter if it was Nazis or the Anglo American fascism. It's all fascism at the end of the day. It's all anti human, anti democracy, anti autonomy, and anti decentralization. In other words, it's centralization. So it's centralization, it's anti free speech, it's manipulation, it's sheepherding you, it's controlling you.
Speaker 2: All that stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't care if it's comes with the hammer and what do you call the other one in the Soviet flight the hammer and sickle. I don't care if it has that symbol, or if it has the swastika, or if it has the dollar or the David star. You know, it's still doing the same thing to me. It's not letting me breathe, it's not letting me explore, it's not letting me grow in freedom. All children who grow in freedom become smarter than even in animals. Wolves are ten times smarter than domesticated dogs. Wild sheep are ten times bores ten times on. This is the same for the humans. So we are living in a construct and I wouldn't even mind it.
Speaker 3: Look if we.
Speaker 2: Were if it was a.
Speaker 4: Real geocracy like enlightened No, aristocracy which originally meant the best people, not like now when it's the real world. What we really call aristocracy has another world. I forget it in the moment. But if it was the best and the bright enlightened people, good people, people who wanted how can the human race grow and prosper? Then okay, you do these things. I have my own stuff going on, But no, everybody has to be engaged. Because it's the lowest and the dumbest amongost, the most greediest, primitive, evil people among us, who are calling those are the one are sending. We live in a system where the only reward for anyone grasping power is to abuse it. So those are the people who want to take it done. Everybody else the good. The better of a person you are, the more naive you are, the more gullible you are, because you project your own goodness. Everybody projects good people too. No, they could never Oh no, if it was me, I would you know, I would think of health, I would think of enlightenment. No, sorry, mate, it's not how the kindergarten is a raised it's the Lord of the flowers.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned that we do have a very advanced, hidden secret space program that we most likely have already been to Mars and the Moon. Talk a little bit about what you know about this program, the state that it's currently in, and what we know of the conspiracy community secret space program is much more fantastical and probably has a lot of collaborations and nonsense in it. So talk a little bit about what's most likely really in place.
Speaker 4: So this has been investigated and written about and researched and explored for a long time, but it never got traction. Then Internet came, and I would say around twelve ten twenty twelve we started to get traction and all the right people where they were having conferences, they were discussing it, and it was very sober. It was something that should have come out now. It's like how they kind of some people treat the UAP thing now and in immediately it got hijacked by this fantastical bullshit, which is always what happens, right, And of course it's an op. Even if it wasn't an up, it would have happened because there are always these people that want to make a name for themselves.
Speaker 2: They are fast and loose.
Speaker 4: They want to earn money, they want to become gurus.
Speaker 2: They always seize upon what's popular. Now, this is popular, Antarctica is popular.
Speaker 4: A classified space program is because it triggers people's imagination, right, And it's such a huge lie. What if it's real? What if there are structures and ruins on the Moon and other objects in the Solar System. It's just the same as what if there are spacecrafts out there?
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 4: It has to be seised upon, and those people who launch outrageous conspiracy theories a head using that world because it's giving it to those who invented it to SmackDown. I don't even define my.
Speaker 2: Show as a goose.
Speaker 4: Look for example, me, I don't know about you, I don't know you enough, But me I have I explore historical areas, I explore philosophical areas, I explore psychological areas, scientific, cultural, and then there may be conspiracies within each of these areas, right, which is of course it is star in the nature of the human game, planning and keeping.
Speaker 2: Something new to yourself. That's per definition. So of course that happens all over.
Speaker 4: So but anyway, the classical conspiracy thing, I would say that it went off rails in the fifteen sixteen and now even me, who was interested in I got allergic to it because oh it's so tainted. And you know, the effect of it is that this fringe of the most naive or a extreme you know, those who would be fundamentalists. If we were in an if everybody was Islamic, there would be someone and that was the only some would be fundamentalistic. If everybody was Christians, some would be fundamental It's the same here. So the less intelligent or the mentally unstable or the half psychotic people, they go full way into the fantastical, over the top stuff, and it drives sober people away. And that's the intention of it. That's why it is like that, That's why they want to launch outrageous hypotheses that are presented with high certainty by these self appointed gurus or up you know, chills and agents. So but anyway, I hope we can I see ways we are converging back to the ginning again. For example, mainstream journalists and researchers who are new to the UAP thing, who sincerely want to like this guy what's his name? One of those guys who did the Twitter files, what's his name? It was mattera Ibi and this other.
Speaker 1: Guy I'm not sure the name. I think I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he knows now about this classified space program. And there's others too. They don't know how deep it goes. One of the Congress people knows about it, the one who was interviewed by even Tucker Carlson is aware of it. So now people who weren't aware of it are becoming aware of it. And these are serious people, These are honest players. Okay, They're not in there to create a new cult, a new religion, or they want to hear about how the lists are fighting the Grace on Mars right, So I think it's very close to disclosure, especially since they're going to audit Pentagon. Now Pentagon itself is just playing with some toys. The real everything that's real about is is exppropriated to private players. But there are tracks and trails. It's going to be very hard for them to cover up those you know, billing the state one hundred thousand dollars for nail right, so that they can take nine hundred and ninety nine point ninety nine thousand into the classical space program. When there's no oversight, you get away with that shit. Now they are very so at some point I think the Trump administration will stop peeling the onion because it's going to blow up in their face if they go all the way.
Speaker 2: They can't do that. Of course.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, you have the players. It's not like one player one. There's different kind of insiders and they have access to different kind of inside games. Okay, some are overlapping, some are aware of each other, some are unaware. But whoever you are on the inside, you want to I think more and more of them are going to throw in the towel and think, okay, how can we now come out with this in a way that doesn't see what did they do in South Africa? It was not a really Palestina. It would have to be something similar if it's ever going to be sold. They had this truth and I forgot what it was called, but like a forgiveness commission. So first of all, we're not going to retaliate as long as you put all the facts on the table. This is what will have to happen with the real deep state too. I'm going to say how much, you know, I hate it as much as the next person. I would want to, you know, flog their balls from now to eternity, but it's not going to work. They're going to be hostile to us forever because you're not going to get any jail time. We're not going to punish you in any way, shape or form. But you have to come over and play for us.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: You have to put everything on the table, and you have to help us go even deeper. And so the next layer of people we are flushing out, smoking out, same amnesty to them, et cetera, until you're at the bottom of them. That's how it will have to go, unfortunately, but so and then accountability from now on and all the bad people will have to get away with it. But that way we will get there. And they are trying to do this, and that's why you see, for example, they say now we're going to go to mors that what that really means is now we're gonna slowly disclose that we're already there because in your you're in my life time, we will be on Mars. That's going to happen in our lifetime. Now, if you go one or two generations from now, it's going to be very exotic. When we really went there for the first time, it's not going to matter because they're going to have their issues.
Speaker 2: To deal with.
Speaker 4: Maybe there's now a maybe the mass colony has declared itself separate from Earth and joining forces with the Moon because they're going to have another reality to deal with that, and then they're going to be some people who dig up. Yeah, you know what, we actually came to Mars. The real history of Mars was that blah blah blah. Well, actually, just one generation, when all the people who matters are dead, everything will come out. The reason they can't do that, for the for example, the JFK thing or the nine to eleven thing, is that the institutions who were around are still around and still have power. And it's not even that it's that people are still looking gullibly at those institutions. If those institutions are dismantled and they get new names, that may be one of the.
Speaker 2: Reasons they're doing what they're doing.
Speaker 4: They are taking down the slush phone of CIA USAID. Really USA Idea had never anything to do with AID. They're taking that down, killing it. But you can be sure some of the main programs are going to be continued in other state outlets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm cautiously optimistic about some of the things that are occurring, but I will keep a close eye on it. But go ahead, what are you going to say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm just saying. Then when there's CIA isn't any longer called CIA, they can flush out their crimes because the people who did it are dead. At every relevant people are gone, and the label it was under is gone. What does it matter? Look how transparent we are, You're only transparent if you're truthful about your own monkey business in real time. But they're going to get a lot of free be goodwill from But I think, I mean, I'll take it. At least it's something we've been kept in this insane bubble. This is why I launched my show. I didn't launch my show to explore stuff mainly that I myself are particularly interested in, because I have many interests that are not covered in my show. And like I said to you before, we've begun esoterica, which is my main thing. I don't have many on there because I'm so critical, because I know something about it. I wanted more of the fantastical stuff out there, reach the gap between those who believe in anything coming along naively and those who didn't believe in anything. See if we can find this middle space where we can find some kind of truth. And it seems to me that reality has caught up with me and that's where we are and that's where we're going. So I think I'm optimistic in that way. The fact that they're talking about more means we're going to see it come to fruition soon. Officially, the same with Ai, same it all on this stuff. Whatever they are announcing, they've already been there and there.
Speaker 1: Far right, Well, let's get to the deeper possibilities when it comes to disclosure what we've been experiencing and what the collective has been presented when it comes to the UFO phenomenon through cinema, media, other people's experiences, the quote unquote experts, it seems like there are deeper levels to just seeking power, just seeking control over the masses, and there does seem to be a metaphysical aspect of this that manifests in the collective also in individual people's lives for unknown reason, unknown triggers some experiences where trauma triggers these experiences. I know that there has been heavy psychological operations that are based off of these mind control ops that came out of the sixties and seventies and probably have been implemented in many different ways through our modern technology, pharmaceuticals, our entertainment business. So culture creation has taken place in many different formats, especially when it comes to this UFO phenomenon. But what do you think are some of the deeper levels and purposes for it?
Speaker 4: So at some point the power players, okay, you know, let's not even identify them. There's human beings around in controllable society and they have access to different stuff. I'm talking generically. At some point they became aware that there is a reality that we cannot access with our senses, higher frequency and reality, and they also realized that there are is a very thin veil between it. Actually there's no veil. The veil is created by our senses. And they also realized that human beings have the capability to operate on other frequencies than where we sense. And they also realized that there is an organic way to achieve this, which has been done since the dawn of a mankind, and an circled enlightened person, and not talk about this classical stage, Dur, I'm talking about a real enlightened person would never, never ever cease attention, would never put him or herself out there and try to gain followers. Okay, that's not an enlightened person anyway, let's not go there. So but the problem with becoming an enlightened person, and I'm talking generic about that too, because there's different ways to become enlightened, different areas, et cetera. We all have almost an unlimited field of area to plow to develop. So, but they realize that it's mutually exclusive to their self. Because these people are power people. They are petty, they're greedy, they are petulant, they are selfish, they are primitive, they are impatient, they are materialistic. Many of them are evil and statistic. So like, they have all the wrong qualities to conquer and cease this domain by themselves organically. But can it be done in other ways? For example, can we take one of these people, you know, they never put like, for example, who was put into these programs of developing par site what's.
Speaker 1: It called Parside Institute?
Speaker 4: None of the ability remote viewing, remote viewing, yeah yeah, or astra projection all that. They always need to take normal people who are buying into the system and yeah, I a soldier for example, Yes, I represent my homeland and I believe in the flag and all that.
Speaker 2: So what do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: Right, So they take normal people. It's very hard for them to in cooperate with actual enlightened people, but they have to take people with potential. So that's one way they can do it. They can put the plubs in an experiment with the plubs and see how far the plubs can go and see if they can steer results that way. The Soviets did the same, right, they had people who worked for their agenda, but even a better way, because you never want to work with human beings. The problem with human beings, this is why they need AI, is that human beings have not consciousness but conscience. Is that what you're say, a conscience? They have ethic, they have they love pee other people, they have ideals. Maybe they build like an advert Snowden. Right, if this was a twenty year in the future, they will need ed the Snowden to do whatever he was doing, but now they needed normal people. And normal people are going to be a disturbance when they start peeling off some of the layer of the rule, how rotten it is underneath, and then they're gonna it's unpredictable how they will react, right, and human beings will are ingenious as too. We will spontaneously discover all these things that they are doing, which is why first layer of resistance is to say nothing of it exists. Second layer of existence is to punish you if you try to if you still operate as if it exists, not going to get any job, You're going to be ridiculed. You're going to be punished, especially if you're academician. Because we have given all the powers. That's a new priests, right, So you can't have priests. You can't have Catholic priests saying there's no help. And when you want a Catholic head Germany, it's just going to be the same with the so called scientists. That's why the whole COVID house of cards are calming down now. People aren't believing in medicine or anything at all. The baby's coming out with the bath water is what they did.
Speaker 2: So and the third layer is to.
Speaker 4: Go after them if something happens. First case scenario, kill them right, burn them at a steak. So nothing has changed, it's just the sophistication of how we're doing this. We're still operating at the same level as thousand years ago or whatever. So machines going to be better than humans. Can we use machines to manipulate consciousness? Haven we use machines to open a little filter, open some vortexes, open some looking into the range of because then we have don't have to deal with any of these pesky human beings normal human beings. Then we the elite, the powers that be, the psychopaths, can advance or agenda freely. And this is what they're doing and what's happening. And they wanna they wanna root out human beings that have too much of our spiritual footprints, which is why the more spiritual you really are, the more under the radar you try to go, and the less people who know about you and have heard about you. So this is the reason for secret societies to begin with, because nothing new under the sun. It wasn't primarily to operate in secret to do evil, which also works, of course, but you don't have to do that if you are all mighty. Now, the Dominicans didn't have to be secret about burning others at the stake, right. Sure they could have some intel spy groups whatever like, because it's so evil what we're doing. It's so anti human what we're doing that not even our own can know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure those.
Speaker 4: Things like pope rapings, clubs in the Vatican and behind the scenes. Sure stuff like that can go on. But for the most part, if you're going to be put a political player and operate in secrecy, it's because you want to usurp the current powers. So it's usually how you get a revolution about is that you organize them cells that when the secret police come and get you, you only know about your immediate like there are protection mechanisms, and spiritually it's the same thing, So you shouldn't be immediately skeptical when it comes to the spiritual stuff and players that are going under the radar, like the Gnostics had to organize themselves like that. Just to take an example of the Sufis, when they were confronted with dogmatic or orthodox forces, and so what was the original question.
Speaker 1: Forgot we were talking about the deeper levels of the operation, of the psychological UFO operation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's bring it back there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so we know for sure that there are metaphysical aspects to it. And that's because even the physical UFOs, meaning even the dismos, even the machines, become metaphysical in some point they start accelerating. You know, the classical experiment in the eighteen hundreds, you had this tingling around rum rum and it goes faster, right, and then the sound goes up one at some point out of the limited range of sound, right, same with physical movement. It starts changing colors. It goes from red the lowest frequency spectr up to viole at the highest it starts. You cannot see a wheel moving. It goes fast enough, it looks as if it's standing still, right, and eventually it goes out of the limited range of vision, so called invisible, so you can't hear it anymore and you can't see it anymore. Now, when we come to anti gravity, they have even more hurdles they have to pass, so they are going up to a level of vibration where you could you could still pick them up with let's say ultra violet, and that's why we see so many upiece in the ultra violet specter around in the world. Like you have these football stadium ciss in our atmosphere beyond our atmosphere, which I think are organic. I cannot fathom that those could be beings like us.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. I had a gentleman that specializes in different filters, in different types of photography of the sky, and he's captured these plasma like amoeba like organic looking massive creatures in the sky that can't be seen but through some of these special filters that were he used on his camera. So that's very interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this goes back to the fifties. One proponent of this, he wasn't by far, the only one was wille Roche. He developed a machine to bust them because he found some critters who were sucking on vitality, so they were yeah, cloud busting machines he developed. He had his he called it orgone. He had his own terminology, but it was highly scientifical.
Speaker 2: Of course, he got crushed by the.
Speaker 4: Food and vruge administration and others. So then you already then you're not going to come here and challenge our hemoney. This area is our hegemonon But where are we So when we have machines and tools who go into the metaphysical level, let's call it that done. You're gonna start. You see, it's the same thing we live now in People are extremely ignorant about wireless. In my country, everybody is like, I want as much violess as possible. Opposite, I want as much wired as possible because I know that some frequencies interfering with or organic are damaging. It's the same as eating poison. Some frequencies are neutral, some are beneficial. So but anyone who discovers a machine, oh my god, it's a machine that influences my organism somehow, it must be positive. You see that in New age. So they beam themselves with all sorts of machines. They have no idea what the machine is doing. They just I feel an effect. It must be good. They don't know if it's inducing candle or whatever. It is right, because there are some frequencies that resonates, some dissonate, some are neutral. The trick is to know which one are beneficial and which one or not. And so so my point is that when you have that that was just for machines, but when you have these gifts, most going off. They notice, hey, we're interfering with human beings, our organism, yes, but even consciousness. And then they can then then enter mind control agendas. Right, how can we can we create an urge? Can we create fear? They're like they have weapons quote unquote to I think the original idea was to use it to protesters, because that's the worst nightmare, right, is the pitch fox and the torches and the masses rising up. So they can instill they can activate the fear center in our brain. They have things that can make us hallucinate. They have things that can make us oblivious and forget time labs. Right, So there are many sophisticated ways, not the most sophistic you know, not the most paranoid. They can also create sounds that we hear, right, that are not outside. So, but the perception of sound, it's the same you hear sound. Sound isn't dependent on sound vibration. Sound vibration is just a medium for sound. When I now make a lot of noises, I press pressure air out of my mouth, and I compress it, and I click it, and I douce different stuff about it. It's just a codification of energy and codifying energy with these movements of energy. And then it goes to this microphone. Now, this microphone picks up on this pressure and it translates it to digital impulses that are going all the way. You're in America somewhere, and so when it comes out here, it comes out still as pressure waves, has nothing to do with what I originally pushed out. And then it goes into your ear. First is picked up by the drum with drum English, yeah, something like that. Now that one interpretates, so there's already like ten layers of interpretation of signals, right, that interprets it again. And since that interpretation further through your neurons and your nerves, and eventually, after many layers of translations, it's like one man standing in the inside the mine and I see this screaming that to the next mine. Oh, I see this screaming that to the next month, or like this in the old days when they was putting these fires in the mountains and they were sending them further. So eventually it arrives in the synapsis of your brain, where it interacts with your consciousness and it creates an image for your consciousness. In this case, it creates a sound image. So you think you're hearing my voice, and it's not like it's completely irrelevant from what I'm doing, because I can still influence what you're hearing, because at the end of the causation for this vibration comes from what I'm doing. But it's nothing like the thing in itself you're perceiving. You're perceiving ten level translation interpretation.
Speaker 2: It's like this.
Speaker 4: Game what you call it telephone in English, we call it the whisper game. You stop by whispering something that one whispers to the next, that one to the next, and when it comes around, it's becomes something completely different that happens to it's distorted to a certain degree, but it's still related to what the first one deviced, and so it's the same here. So they cannot in detail still do this manipulation. Now, if you were a really spiritual being, a really enlightened being that really conquered most of the human limitations, you would be able to do this without any machines. But the thing is, when you're at that level, you have no why the.
Speaker 2: Fuck would you do It's excuse my French, you have no to do that.
Speaker 4: You know, If anything, you want to help people and make them become So no, they have to. These people want to do that, and of course some of them justify it by I have to do it, so you know they do it. We're doing this for the better. We have to control because it's going to be better, blah blah blah. They have justifications, okay, but when you're on the wrong side of that justification, you never agree anyway. So so yeah, there are interactions that are metaphysical or spiritual, and there's beings operating at that level. As you said, these beings. Are they anewable like stupid or do they have intelligences? That's an important question. And then you have at anyway they say peaceful because they never retaliate or anything very rarely. If they do anything like that, it's defense like some of these ups running havoc.
Speaker 2: Now, these drones.
Speaker 4: Obviously from our civilization at least human physical players, they would belong to the first category I talked about, the first of the second, most likely the first. Then you have what's deliberately been conflating with these drones, which are not drones at all, which are plasma phenomenon out there and now interacting with these drones. I think that these are the reason these drones are out there, because these drones are is having youthful flat for them, But the same for these plasmas. And these plasmas are either organic things or they are the third category things not in our three D four D dimension, but are operating temporarily here to interact with us for some reason, whether they're exploring or whatever they're doing, cleaning up or mass to some extent, seems like in many cases these it's not the drones that are hovering over the nuclear sides. There could also be creations of our own fantastical mind. We are loose cannons, you know. Portageists always teenagers. Children are teenagers with a lot of superfluous psychic energy that are completely uncontrolled. So in a similar way, it could be a spill, a collective spill like an agregore like that, or a tolpa. And then here in Norway, since eighty one we've been having scientific open studies, scientific open studies by universities. Nothing classified, nothing military, nothing secret, nothing fine of you uapiece, because we had a upho flap in a remote valley and it never stopped and it became a gold mine, and nobody has heard about it. And they barely get means and money too, but they do what they can within the limited locations they get. And what they have found is that since eighty one to ninety one, two one, twenty twenty one, for thirty five years now, they have found that all the things that are associated with UAPs are actually also manifested there. They have energy things and plasma phenomenons, they have physical things, they have things that that's the weird thing. It's not like one thing. So they think it's like a portal, and out of this portal is spilling all sorts of phenomena. And I guess like if you had a portal that went the other way, that anything from Earth could trip and fall into this hole. They would see different things popping up, right, They could see humans, animals, machines, plants, whatever. So maybe in maybe who knows how exotic the FLOORA and Fahona is at the other side, right at the immediately level above us. Remember there's many levels and then you have another phenomenon, and that's that there are entities in our universe which are super advanced. Like remember, why did I worship the sun? Where they superstitious and they didn't know any better, No, had nothing to do with that. Even that civilization, those civilizations knew the Earth was around. They were worshiping the Sun because they acknowledged that the Sun is a love. They acknowledged that the Sun actually is an comprive. What do you say, compremier saying it's a compressed I think it's a word. It's a compressed life.
Speaker 2: Form.
Speaker 4: Is like pure life force compressed. It's like spilling out. Uh and yeah, so so that energy. So so the Sun was an entity. It was a good It had a higher consciousness. Now, for for the son, we are but bacteria right. Uh, we are moving so fast that it can't like like the Sun seems to be standing still for us one second. For the Sun is probably one revolving around a bigger entity again, namely the central point of the galaxy where all the sons are circulating around. Then you have the galaxy clusters that are going around their point. Again, everything is spiral, everything is rotating and vibrating. Everything is torsion, even when you zoom in to micro levels. So we're dealing here with our universal principle. Now for us, just like we cannot perceive into certain vibration range, it's the same I said. It looks at it if it's standing still, because it goes so fast, right, and at certain it just disappears. It's the same with the sun. It looks as it's standing still because it is so slow.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Granted, we can see it move, not by the mere eye, but if we have a camera, we can see it move during twenty four hours. Right, it goes up and down. This is why they had to have patients in the ancient civilizations and meticulously measure because they had lost the tools to the sophisticated tools we have now. But they could still do it by basic measurements, and they already had inherited enough information to apply it sensible to different things. So, but for the naked eye, it seems to be standing still. The vibration is so slow because you're now dealing with a bigger entity. So when you come across a ant or let us say a fly, you are looking like sluggish, slow thing, not as slow as the sun. That's a bigger discrepancy in size and distance. But for the fly, you're still are very slow. So you're going to smack the fly right, and you're calling like this, and it's like the fly is sitting there egging you on. I wonder when he will When should I leave? Should I let him come a little a little closer? He can he can get before I decide. That's why if you want to smack a fly, you have to be very slow, very slow, very slow, because then the fly thinks, hmm, it's a big thing. He's standing still, standing still, right, And when you're very close to it, it doesn't have that's a critical space, and.
Speaker 2: Then you smack it. That's the way to do it.
Speaker 4: And you trick it by using and you will see the same in meditation like I was once upon a time as a meditation coach, and there's many different types of meditation, and you have one type of meditation where the meditators afterwards they say, wow, has it only been five minutes? It felt like a goddamn hour.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: It's the same phenomena happening in accidents car accidents. Right time is you have time to do everything. You know exactly what's going on, blah blah blah, but it's just bits like Okay, same in meditation, but then you have the other, the opposite form of meditation, where.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's been an hour I thought it was. It felt like five minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now that was what I just said, right, So I meant it's been five minutes felt like. So the difference is your consciousness. If you expand your consciousness during meditation or if you assume in your consciousness and crystallize it, time perception is going to be opposite. I had actually a show about time and time perception with Anthony Peak that you've had where we went into that. So but anyway, I talked myself away. We were talking about UFO. So to answer your question very simply, yes, they discovered they can interact, but there is Remember, folks, they are not omni science. These people they know some things, and they know more than we do in terms of what they have found out by experimenting and poking stuff, but they are very stupid. At the end of the day, I would rather listen to a real enlightened human being than someone who has access to all the great choice of our current cha in charge.
Speaker 1: Yes man, aw this was fantastic information. We're going to have to close out here, but I'd love to have you back on soon. There's so much more we can get into. I'd love to get into the deeper layers of this. But one thing that we could probably wrap up saying is that much of what we experience with the UFO phenomena has to do with weaponizing our perception and using our own creative and imaginal abilities to manifest the outcomes that these parasites are looking to put forward. So having an understanding of this, I believe is the first step to not participating and not getting yourself attached to it or involved in any dangerous way. So this is great information. Al, thank you so much. Before we get out.
Speaker 4: The wisdom of the ancients, you were touching it, North, it's out on. Know yourself and you shall know the gods and cosmos. That's the whole quote. So I agree, you know the thing in yourself, clean up your perception, have a clear idea of what's going on. All that stuff you said, North is out on. That's our best bet until some remote day when there's going to be a complete disclosure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still.
Speaker 1: Skepping hundred percent. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality paredness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness in today's ever changing world. Being Prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.