Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What What's going to happen? I'll take what well, what's up everybody? I'm the Headless Giant and we're back for another mail bag. Here's my co host Nick Nick. Tell them where they can find you?
Speaker 2: What is up? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 2: You can find me? Ant the Occult Rejects podcast. Uh bit you rumble? And yeah yeah, bitch you rumble and YouTube and just real quick, I do want to plug this eighteenth and Fort Myers. I'll be there. We have a booth. ME and Tyrone should be there, and Brooke will be there with her own booths and she'll be speaking at Charlie's Beyond Belief in Fort Myers on the eighteenth. And another thing I just want to plug real quick to episodes that I'm doing. I got two different things that I'm working on for two other shows, but I will be recording it solo, so coming out before Halloween. I will have a vampire lore, which I think I will drop on Halloween. And I am doing a thing where I am showing the effects of most ritual incense and stuff how it affects the twelve cranial nerves. So Basically, what I'm trying to prove in that too, is that a lot of this stuff that I think we attribute, these feelings that we attribute to these deities and these gods, is actual just the science of you inhaling those fucking herbs. So it should be actually pretty interesting. I think it might show this a little bit more psycho drama and woo woo with some of that stuff and not actually understood science. So check out that one.
Speaker 1: Sounds great, sounds great. So we've also got an episode coming up tomorrow with Jules. Yes, jeez, I forgot the guy's name.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Ani Sarus. Yeah, yeah, that's horrible. Hopefully it doesn't listen to this. I can remember the guys.
Speaker 1: Then, but yeah, it's gonna be good. Also, you can catch the trialogues on Sunday and Ricardo. Will he be there? I hope, So we're gonna try and message him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, you know, well, I'm like, put you on the spot. But if he's not, let me know, I'll jump on if you want.
Speaker 1: Oh awesome, Yeah, Sunday morning, so check that out. We've been doing afternoons, but it can be morning as well. Uh, do you want to do your symbol first. Let's good, let's do it. Let's do it all right, right, my symbol, you.
Speaker 2: Pull it up? Yeah, alright, listen, okay. So we have the leo leon tosa feline something like that. I try to pronounce it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a lion headed, serpent bound figure of the Mythraic mysteries and h what is it real quick? A winged lionhead figure whose human body is tightly coiled by a serpent. He often holds keys, sometimes also a scepter, and on some pieces bears zodiac signs on the torso thighs. The best documents, the best documented examples come from MCTHREAC Mythraic temples and Roman collections. Two famous statues are the Ostereia antiqua piece dedicated in the August thirteenth, one hundred and ninety CE, and the ex Villa Albandi statue now in the Vatican Museum. So we do have those that can be looked at again when and where where and when it appears between second and third century and the Roman Empire secure context they placed the type of oh yes says yeah because of the date on it. There is a one ninety CE. So they assume that that is probably one of the ones of it, and that one was painted red and the statue was set up by a Mithraic pattern and two uh sacradotes. I'm not exactly sure if I'm saying that correctly, but those would be people of like Mithraic cult kind of for their own like church Roman and closely reltated related line. Man found from Villa Albani. Now the Magic Vatican Museum, that is the one that has the four zodiac symbols carved on the body. And I do have other pictures which I can show, and then I guess, like what to look at for icon of fuck for the anatomy. Let me change the picture here. I think that might actually be good. This one's a little bit different. Look at that one, all right. The head and wings. You get a roaring lionhead of from four wings whose panels can carry seasonal emblems grapes, ears of grain, birds or palms or reeds. The serpent typically is in six coils wrapping the body. The serpent's head may rest near the lions said scholars read the coils as time and cyclemotive. Maybe then sometimes there could be keys like I said, and a scepter, sometimes a thunderbolt engraved on the chest. Objects of other gods appear at the base, sometimes of Ulken's tongue, a hammer, Mercury's caduces, or a cock or a pine cone. And the zodiac again. The Vatican statue bears aries Libra, Cancer and Capricorn, tying the image to cosmic order and time. And I think that's kind of really really it. There's other stuff, but I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: Really so much stuff, you know. I mean, first off, right, you got the snake coiled around his body a lot like the orphic egg, the orphic yeah, the orphic egg, and then what came out of it, which is faunas or Fannise, right, and so Fain he has had that snake wrapped around his body too, And also the snake in the lion is very similar to Crowley's depiction of the practis.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, so you've got that, and then you've got all these zodiac signs as well. So and there's just so much symbolism, like they're really trying to go for something very specific here, and they've got all of the different elements to get there. That's really hard to know exactly what they were going for, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, it's another I just want to mention too, have another rights Ancient inscriptions rarely named the figure. A handful of myth ray dedications address this is interesting. Aremannius or I can't pronounce the other one latinized Arimann. I was actually kind of surprised. But you know, those are on the altars. That's another thing too, some of these names that they attribute to it. Some people won't because it's on the altar and actually on the thing itself, so they think maybe that could have been something inscribed on the altar for the Aulthor and not for that. But they have said that name has come attributed to that too. And I've heard of Araman so many times and never with him, so it surprises.
Speaker 1: Me to hear that. Right, So are we talking about the figure that was sort of this technological beast.
Speaker 2: That's right? What Ariman was more of like technology, right?
Speaker 1: Right? It's interesting if that's related to the Vatican. There could be something in there, you know, that could be Araman, which is strange. But Araman was a deity from sort of the Iranian mythraic kind of Milieu. Why not. Yeah, you know, I mean they were Mythraic priests. Why wouldn't they use Araman as well? That was part of the Persian mythology. And it's got the Fridgian cap again, right up on top of his head. I think, yeah, a lizard. Yeah, he's got a lizard. And you've also got the tetramorph.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the snake's head. That's a snake's head from wrapping around it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the tetramorph is the the angel you see inside the capitol the Catholic church, right that has the head of the bull, the head of the human, the head of the lion, and then the head of the eagle. That's kind of the tetramorph.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Four wings and.
Speaker 2: You even get that on like this the taro, you know how like you'll have the wine and some of those other things mixed on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tetromorphic angel.
Speaker 2: Again, there's a lot of there's a lot in this, in that and that thing. I think not being.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a that's a really interesting symbol. I gotta look into that more again, not named. That's kind of interesting, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's funny way I was trying to find one. I came across and I was like, I can't do this. I don't think it was the same thing that you've used. I gotta send it to you though. But I came across like some other god that's like associated with just big dicks, and I was like, I can't yoh it was it was like an airplane that looked like I was just like, what the wing know? In this state? It was ridiculous. It was just like yo, like how did you wear this? Like literally, like without laughing, like how did you take yourself serious making this ship?
Speaker 1: And the legs of a lion? Right, the legs are kind of attached to the balls righting around there, and got the wings on his back. And it was supposed to keep away the evil eye. Right, there's actually depictions of this thing squirting into an eye that's the evil eye, and that keeps away all the bad, bad spirits or whatever. That is amazing, right, And so that's called the fashion news.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it was. Yeah, it was very close to us. It was very close to fascist. Yeah, that's I remember that.
Speaker 1: That's where we get the fascist symbolism. It's the it's the bundle of sticks or bundle of dicks, right eat dis Yeah, fashion nows is the root word for fascist, it's the root word for fashion. It's the real word for all that stuff. So fashion News is a very influential character. And this fashion News guy, they would hang it as a symbol of victory on their chariots. This is the world's first truck nuts fashion noos hanging from a chariot. Yeah, that is a proud tradition carried on by proud whites to this day. Truck nuts. Yeah, it came from what the fuck? Wow boom, this is my symbol right here. So these are called the Three Hairs, and I just really like it. I painted something very similar to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I saw that, I was like, Yo, that's crazy. You're like, no, I only had two and I was like, holy fuck, that's why, that's right.
Speaker 1: Right, And so I didn't know that this was a motif until after I painted that thing. It was almost like this found me. And so this is used in a distribution all throughout the Silk Road. Right. This was found between one thousand BC and like thirteen hundred AD, as like the big cultural spread. And so the three Hairs is sort of like this visual puzzle, right, so which you know, ear belongs to which hair, and it all kind of blends in there together in the middle, and so it's kind of hard to understand where it starts and where it finishes. So the three hairs are the three rabbits as a circular motif, appearing in sacred sites from China, the Middle East, and churches and synagogues of Europe, in particular those of Devon, England, as the tenors. Rabbits used in architectural ornament, religious symbol and in other modern works of art a logo for ornament, including tattoos, jewelry and a coat of arms on the Escuchian scuchiin viewed as a puzzle a visual challenge, it has been rendered as sculpture, drawing and painting. The symbol features three hairs of rabbits chasing each other in a circle, like the Triscalian, the Triketta and their antecedents. The symbol of the three hairs as threefold rotational symmetry, each of the ears shared by two hairs, so that only three ears are shown. Although its meaning is apparently not explained in contemporary written sources from any of the medieval cultures where it is found. It is thought to have a range of symbolic or mystical associations with fertility the lunar cycle. When used in Christian churches, it is presumed to be the symbol of the Trinity. Origins and original significance are uncertain as to the reasons why it appears in such diverse locations as I like here right, but again, like, this is a symbol without a lot of meaning, But you see these big concentrations of where they're found all the way up over into China, so right along that Silk Road, so they may not know what it means, but they kind of know what it symbolizes a little bit. And it had a big old distribution, So I think it's kind of an interesting thing. What do you think, nick, I.
Speaker 2: Blew me away when I saw it, because I was like, it looks like the shit you just painted. But uh no, I like it. I like it's just alien type thing. And I think, honestly, I feel like it makes sense where you're seeing it, because I would probably be places that we maybe see all those symbols like that. I mean, I think like in all the countries you would have seen them more. But I mean, you know, uh makes sense. I think maybe because of the type of beliefs in that area.
Speaker 1: Well, I kind of compare it to that that s you know, the comic s that everybody drew on their notebooks when they were a kid. Yeah, yeah, right. So once you have these patterns and motifs down, like, it becomes really easy to transfer them, yes, without even knowing what the significance of it is. You know what's interesting about that s is it kind of looks like a kibbola try. You've got the whole motif like stuck in there. Well, in this you've got the trinity motif and so's It's almost like these things relate back to kind of an earlier sake of geometry, and the things that have the most relationship to that stuff really gets transferred on easily. So there was one plaque associated with this thing which gives a little insight. It says the secret is not great when one knows it, but it is something to one who doesn't turn and turn again. And we will also turn so that we give pleasure to each of you. And when we have turned, count our ears. It is there without any disguise you will find a marvel. So it's kind of mysterious. Even the inscription is kind of mysterious.
Speaker 2: You know what. I think it was interesting about it too, Like the rabbit symbolism too, that I that shit runs so deep a rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 2: I I do think that that has is just a mayor a layered symbol. But I do wonder like, is it, you know how like you'll see people put rabbit fingers up behind people's heads, like or other things mentioned like with rabbits and occult symbolism. Is any of that, like even with these symbols, you know what I'm saying, is it? Is it even matching any stuff like that? You know, again, it's not to explain like some of some like you see rabbit shit being usually you know, like Macaulay Culkin wearing fucking rabbit outfits. You know what I'm saying, is any of that going back to ship like this or is there some like h esoteric meaning that I don't know that's like running line that runs through all this rabbit symbolism and even connects to that.
Speaker 1: Right. It's one of the things, is this is how pregnancy tests used to be, is they would inject the urine of a woman into a I think it was the year, and maybe it was the blood into a rabbit. And if the rabbit dies, it has an overflow of the progesterone or the you know, pregnancy hormone that then shows that you're pregnant. So as an early warning, you can inject the rabbit and then you'll find out if you're pregnant. And so you've got Aerospith songs where he's like when the rabbit done died, he's talking about his girl being pregnant. Oh shit, Yeah, that's the old way of doing it. Well, that's brutal. So I got a story from Tara Jackson, one of our favorites. Oh all right, nice, Okay, this is a weird one. I think out of the details. Tell it to me two or three times times. My friend from Austin and he was walking up the street one night to go meet somebody. It's a tree lined street but no sidewalks, suburban, but lots of trees. He's walking by the trees. He passes a tree. As he's passing the tree, something steps out in front of in front of the tree, looking like a nylon, Like what we call forty in or high strangeness we call cloaking ability, So kind of like the uh what do they call it? The glimmer Man. Also the movie or Predator where he's just sort of shimmering.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm tracking you know, I'm tracking this. It's a predator out there.
Speaker 1: Like the bean stepped straight out of a tree, but it looked like the tree had said it stepped out and then turned once to face him because he was passing it. So all of it happened at the same time, and he continued to walk away from the tree, and the thing just stood there watching him continue down the street. As you walk down the street further, things keep popping out of the trees. Same entity or being stepped out trying to face him, trying to continue further down the street. Beings are taking a step out of the tree and turn to face him as he continues down the street. But it's like the same being. Although we can see all of the trees that something popped out of behind him. Still the same time, he's trying to figure out what's wrong, what's happening, what's going on? He thought maybe the guys he is going to meet up with were messing with him. The whole encounter was like fifteen minute thing behind him, a row of trees with this entity still standing. But once he said that, he thought it was the same thing, the one thing. Multiple times. He's continuing down the road, walking trying to figure it out. It's all the trees. And then it comes with the fire hydrant, the fire hydrant. Same thing is behind the fire hydrant watching him only looks like a Gesterre. In Boston, fire hydrants are white and red, and the bead was white and red. It had a gesture gesterre hat on half white, half red. None of this was not malevolent feeling like you didn't fear it or scared of them, but scared of the situation. So I'm taking it it's like a shimmery jester, which is kind of like the embodiment of the tricks to archetype, Like you can't get any more tricks to archetypes in.
Speaker 2: That fully fully engulf that that idea, thees.
Speaker 1: And not only a jester, but an invisible gesture, which is like, I mean, how do you get more trickster than that? What does you have to do? It's obnoxiously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, they were like, fuck this thing, I don't even know where it is, and it's annoying the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, the only way it could be worse if it had like a clown face, and it's it still has that sort of clown energy. So that's kind of strange. I don't really associate clowns with Boston, but now I do.
Speaker 2: If you got any good clown stories out there from people, creeping clown stories, creepy clown.
Speaker 1: Dreams, wicked awesome, I saw this one this one place where I delivered to it is called Nilsville, and they there's this I guess guy there who's obsessed with it. You know, Stephen King's it. So last year he put a red balloon and tied it around a sewer line, right, so you know it was a sewer great, right, so you see the balloon sticking out from out of the sewer. It's like, wow, that's pretty creative. And then this year I'm driving by these houses and there's a kid with a balloon standing in front of the clown on this person's lawn. I'm like, that's kind of a weird thing to glorify.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like this child predator, spider demon thing. You know, of all the things you could have out on Halloween, that's probably the worst. I think A clown down a fucking sewer just immediately, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think technically in the book, didn't like yeah, I mean it's actually yeah, it's way worse than it wasn't the movie.
Speaker 1: I think, Oh yeah, oh that book was horrible. Yeah yeah, but the red balloon is a symbol of wars is dam d.
Speaker 2: Did you ever did you ever watch Elliott hell here chasing those balloons around?
Speaker 1: Right? I listened to it until they went so communist I had to change out. That was the second season so communist.
Speaker 2: Yoh, it was so funny?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Like? Uh, you know, I believe it or not. At one point I really couldn't tell who the funk was who. I just thought some people were weird and some people weren't. But once I started to like get the idea of like, there's certain commonalities with certain fucking political parties. Uh, when I saw it again, I was like, Yo, these motherfuckers got.
Speaker 1: To be leftists, oh big time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, if they're Nazis, I'd still think they're assholes. So I mean, either one. But you know it's just uh, yeah, you were talking about the balloon and you know they they had their little balloon sightings that took them off and looking here and there, and then you have this Alan Greenfield x OTO member of fucking spewing fucking stories and the way they're invoking pain at the end, I'm like, oh god, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to stop listening. It was it was so bad yoing.
Speaker 2: So many people in the OTO or into the Lima like watched that ship because of that.
Speaker 1: It was huge for a while, like for what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even even like among the witchcraft community, it was known.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it was like, oh you checked that out, Yeah, checked that out.
Speaker 2: And I was like, eh, it's all right.
Speaker 1: Right, but they were pushing it hard and in the LBL, like there's a lot of strange sightings, so that whole region just you know, hell, you're that you know part of Tennessee. Is it Kentucky or Georgia? I forget I know geography over in the Mediterranean though, I can tell you about that, but I don't know US geography, which is kind of strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really bad with that. Like I wasn't exactly sure where's Wisconsin was when you told me? I told I told you a lot more south. I was like, oh, wait, you're not that far for flawed.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm across the lake from Michigan, so so I was like, oh, he's actually closer to me when I go get weed. Yeah, I just need to grab a boat and then I'll be there. But I mean, Lake Michigan is so huge it takes you six hours to drive around it to you know, complete that one hour journey by boat, you know. But I mean the whole Great Lakes region is really mysterious, and I think a lot of people sleep on that because it's like, ah, it's the Midwest, who cares? But really, the entire Midwest area is just crawling with mysteries that nobody's even touched yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was, you know, there was some Uh I don't know why. I think maybe because I've been looking at it more. I've been getting like hit with like accounts popping up that are like very on Instagram. They're very specific in North Carolina, and like just the amount of like known haunted places and just like weird spots. I'm like, there's a fucked on of shit. Actually, fucking North Carolina. Yeah, that's just like it's just actually impressive. It was like I never would have realized it's so much shit out there, even locally. Yeah, one place, I think there was one place that someone has gone to. It's only an hour fifteen minutes away from me. You know, that's been on TV. If I got the name of the place, I'm like, fuck, that's over here.
Speaker 1: Well, the entire South having the history of the Great War and everything going on down there. I don't know if they actually hit Charlottesville with the Great Fire that he burned through the South. I forgot the name of the general, but he went all the way through Atlanta and just lit the place on fire wherever the Southern troops could reoccupy. So that was the whole point of like burning down the South. So in terms of haunted places, like, I'd put the South on, you know, top of the list because it was just brutal.
Speaker 2: Now they just do it in California.
Speaker 1: Right, same ship, dude, it's all the fires. I didn't put that together.
Speaker 2: Well, that is weird shit. When you watched like certain things popping off, it's like, why is there also always these wildfires amongst it you know, I have wondered to wait, I mean, even last two presidential runnings we had wildfires pop up, maybe even the last three. It's just very weird.
Speaker 1: It's a super philosophical research the Manly Polo organization burned down. That was during the last big California fire. They got rid of that. PRS sucks, Yeah, damn, but he got all of his books out of there. He expected it. All of his books are now down in Florida. I wonder his entire collection is not in the Philosophical Research Society. Yeah, wow, I wonder if I should have that was a good choice. What's that?
Speaker 2: So when I if I have Ronnie Pontiac on again, which I would like to bring on, I should have him. I should have him told a little bit on that. I'm sure he knows about it because he was involved with many Buhle's he worked for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like an alchemical library in Florida that has like all of these amazing works that Manly p Hall had in his vault that Ronnie Pontiac was working on that was all shipped down there before any of this fire shit happened. So it's weird. And the curator of this. I got to look up at his name. He's like, knowledge wants to survive, and it's been surviving through these elites for years, and so these books they kind of have a life of their own, and they were called here, and so people donated their shit because they know that this place is going to be safe, safe from what what are you talking about? It's it's weird. Is he saying that knowledge is sentient? Books are sentient? I mean, weirder shit has happened. But if you think about it, like there's an interplay between consciousness and the book itself and the written word. Yeah, there could be a lot more magic to these. Uh, you know alchemical treatises that we think.
Speaker 2: You start mindfucking the way that you even write and how light works.
Speaker 1: You start wanting the fuck's going on with that?
Speaker 2: You're basically like smushing something.
Speaker 1: It's it's interesting, Well, didn't they used to put spells on all of their scrolls, like they would have seals and like warnings and like you're not supposed to So this could be a continuation of that sort of like giving it semi sentience to preserve itself throughout history, just in case anything happens to mankind.
Speaker 2: That is an interesting thought. It's kind of booked out actually, right perfect of being stunned right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the gods kind of survived. You know. It's like, if you you think about it, all the gods are found in the written word, and so they're kind of surviving through our knowledge of them, and so they have to kind of continue to exist.
Speaker 2: How do you kill a god? You forget about them, stop talking about it.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. Well, this has been a great episode. Thank you for joining me, and we'll see again next time. When's your next day?
Speaker 2: The eighteenth, Yes, the eighteenth, fort Myers, Florida again. Me and Timer will be there and Broke from Dark Florida and part of the Occult Rejects will be speaking I think from eleven to eleven forty five, and I will be filming it and be putting it out for her in the Occult Rejects. But yeah, definitely check it out. I think it's like fifteen twenty bucks maybe for this one. If you're in the area, show up. There's a ton of boots, a ton of all the podcasts too. This one should be fun and it's out of Masonic Hole and the guy throwing it, might be a Mason, so come check it out.
Speaker 1: Might be I just found out my landlord's purchasing the Mesadic hall down the street. I gotta go through it.
Speaker 2: You know it's crazy too. I was just like, yo, I can't get away from you. What the fuck is the guy who threw that event? At the last event, he was like going on how he's been a rotarian for thirty years.
Speaker 1: I was like yo.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, is everybody associated with the Check and Flow that throws these fucking events?
Speaker 1: They are holy fuck, every one of them.
Speaker 2: I'm just being serious people. I don't know how many people are gonna listen to this one, but I'm just so serious from my experiences. Motherfucker's throwing these events are even involved in it's just funny. It's just like we don't got a shot. They're gonna fucking tell us what they want us to believe regardless, somehow in some sort of fashion, right. I mean, there is some good stuff out there. There is good stuff and good people. Obviously I have brought people on from these things, but it is interesting when you start seeing how who's running them.
Speaker 1: Wow. Thinking about the Shriner circus, all the entertainment is.
Speaker 2: You know, the throws, and people don't even fucking realize.
Speaker 1: All right, right, it's it's everything. You could see it really starkly in Britain because all of the actors have to be Freemasons, like that's kind of part of their union contracts.
Speaker 2: So oh, that was even a thing that I noticed, Like not for nothing. People I saw at the Comic Summit, there was that I knew were associated with certain groups. All ended up on Danny Jones.
Speaker 1: Yep, interesting, he's a brother.
Speaker 2: He's a brother, or or if it wasn't him, it is Joe Rogan's right.
Speaker 1: You think Joe Rogan's a mason. He's brought in some club.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he was. He was acting gay twenty years ago, and now it was a totally different fucking persona.
Speaker 1: So that's true.
Speaker 2: People would to catch him twenty years ago he's walking around with fishnet fucking top and acting like a girl.
Speaker 1: A news radio.
Speaker 2: I don't know on whatever he was doing. I've seen clip someone I was like, you know, it's just if this guy was to be seen today, the people that worship people would be fucking shit talking to them all day, or half of them would be.
Speaker 1: All right, all this is a good episode. Thank you guys for joining us and we will see you again next time. Lada, get those emails out there, mate,