Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we used one in shop with our girl Christy. We can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promode cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off.
Speaker 2: Of your entire order.
Speaker 1: Shop now at reelrife Technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, and welcome to the Yoh. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we have very special guests on the Cult for the very first time. Welcome the Mind's Eye Podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah for having us, Thanks for having the dude. We are stoked about this. We have been like following y'all for a hot minute. Now, y'all make some great, great points on on well. I mean I've been following you on Instagram and all the clips that you guys have been putting up. I'm just like soaking it up like a sponge. I love all that shit.
Speaker 4: Man, Thanks and due appreciated. I've actually found you guys on like Apple Podcasts because I went to the I scrolled down and it was a more podcast like yours, and I saw yours and I was like, oh, this is interesting. And then I found out you guys follow this, and I was like interesting to see and I was like Wow, that's great.
Speaker 1: It's weird in the podcast or community, how many of us secretly are following each other and liking each other shit, and then following when we meet up, it's like, wait, we've been like homies of y'all for a while now, and it's like, wait, what, it's really cool, brother, absolutely, Oh dude.
Speaker 3: We're about to We're working on like teaming up with this company. It's like a like a workout supplement kind of company. And and so we reached out to them because we like the name of their company. I don't want to spoil it, but we'll see here in the future, I am and uh. So we reached out to him and we were like, Yo, we would love to team up and you know, work together and everything, and he was like, get the fuck out of here. I messaged y'all like two years ago, telling y'all how much I loved your show, and I was like, what what are the chances?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, It's weird.
Speaker 2: How shit's like slowly but surely built up.
Speaker 1: And then the network in the community that we've met up with and people that we like now know that are friends of ours, are like friends of the.
Speaker 2: Truth movement, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's it's wild how this network has kind of spun into the web.
Speaker 2: It has.
Speaker 5: It's a lot bigger than you think it is too.
Speaker 6: I think we just realized that, like a couple of months ago, we were invited out to this like event in Florida. We were just like, we weren't thinking much about it. I see who's there or whatever. We didn't know we were like crazy bigger or anything. And we go out to Florida, We're talking to people, We're showing them our page and stuff, and like whoa wait, wait a minute, we've seen you before on Yeah, like no way. So I mean it's probably people across the world. There's people in like China, people in like Japan, Like you'd be surprised people some yeah reason all right.
Speaker 1: That's kind of got me curious too, because I'll go on like Chartable and look up our pods seeing it's how we stack up on the quote unquote charts, and again you got.
Speaker 2: To question where they're getting their numbers from and everything else.
Speaker 1: But then like every now and then it'll be like, oh, you're in the top twenty in Malaysia for philosophy.
Speaker 2: It's like, wait the fuck.
Speaker 4: We're like Saint Croix, No sl St. Lucia.
Speaker 2: Yo, y'all number one in the vi I. That's legit.
Speaker 5: I was like, my family is from the vi I too, So I was like, what are the odds? Like, that's crazy?
Speaker 2: What island are you from?
Speaker 6: My mom is from Saint Croix and my dad comes from Saint Lucia.
Speaker 2: So I was like, that's literally, bro. So my boss was from v I.
Speaker 1: One of my best friends I consider a brother is from vi I, like the actual island, right. So one of them's got some family Saint Thomas. One's got some family in Saint Lucia, but most of them are from mainland island, dude, So that's legit.
Speaker 2: That's how held you end up in New York? Uh? I don't know.
Speaker 6: My mom and my grandma, they just wanted to head over here. I think my mom was like, you know, it'd be much better life to like raise people in New York rather or like the United States, rather than like the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Or something mainland US for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were thinking like ahead, So yeah, I was born and raised here in New York though, but yeah they come from New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Dope, all right? So what about you, brother, what's your backstory?
Speaker 4: Should? I mean, my parents are Puerto Rican so they actually by another name.
Speaker 2: Heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so my grandparents lived there and then they came over to New York City and then I've been here my entire life. And I think they're from uh San Juan, like around there, like they're they're in that area, Like I have like family that I've never heard about that happens to know me. Know, it'd be like that.
Speaker 1: So yo, that's a small island, although there's a ton of people there. So when I was in the Marines, we had a bunch of dudes that were from Puerto Rico. I swear to god, all of them knew each other even if they've never met before. They knew each other's family. They knew each other's like god parents and shit. And I'm talking like dudes with like a fourteen year age gap between them, like they've never known each other, but oh my god, almost instant cousins when they met, and it's like, ah shit, it's a real thing.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's really like that. Last they're all Rodriguez, you know, Roria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you, dude.
Speaker 1: They made a joke that half the Marine Corps spoke Spanish, and I thought that was a joke. Holy fuck, the amount of Ruiza's, Mendoza's, Garcia's Hernandez, the amount, it's a legit fifty percent. Like you in the military, you don't even get special pay for being able to speak Spanish anymore, because the most of the fucking US military can also speak Spanish these days.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: We got them, we got our quota. We don't need to we don't pretty much.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: Well look, I mean, you guys have been, uh, you guys have been doing really great, dude. I've really enjoyed following y'all and all the stuff that you're you know, teaching everybody out there. And like you had said earlier, like I do believe that, you know, sometimes the numbers may be skewed. They might, I mean, poles are always wrong, right, Like there's there's always ways that they can prove something otherwise. It's like, you know, back in what was it, the seventies and eighties, they said here smoking cigarettes is great for pregnant women, and they they they found actual science that backed it up. Now it might have been like very skewed or whatever, but like you know what I'm saying, Like, so poles can be a little misguiding, but I do believe that the amount of people, the wealth of people in the whole world, there's gotta be so many people are just searching for this truth. And I think the reason why is because there has been a lot of history that's been covered up. There has been a lot of technology that has been hidden forever, and so many other things. We've been lied to about a lot of things, and that's what created this. It's kind of like, you know, we're just like the bastard step children that you know, like took an interest in something and kept on pulling out the string and before you knew it, you got a whole fucking tapestry.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that was a great, pretty good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think people have been stabbed a little a little too much, too hard, too many times over history. And I like that you mentioned that, Like I don't think people just like conjured up these like crazyly conspiracies like aliens, like like nobody's gonna be thinking about these crazy conspiracies. I think they just realized that the government, like you said, has been lying to them for so long. It's just like at this point. Now it's like, bro, like it's pretty obvious.
Speaker 1: And I mean, we've known that they've been lying to us for centuries, but it's like it didn't become in our face as much as it has since the Internet, because now we're able to share so many ideas and show so many fallacies to where it's like, all right, yeah, this is really just disintegrating. More like back in the day, you'd have to pull it a string and let the whole thing unravel. These days, more like as soon as you tug at that string, the whole thing disintegrates, and it's like, well, all right, let's talk about it, you know.
Speaker 3: But I love that though, Like to me, I'm I'm constantly going on these uh shamanistic journeys, if you will. I love tripping some some good mushrooms, some DMT whatever. And honestly, like I think it really started whenever I started smoking weed a while ago, Like cause you ever noticed, Like I don't know if y'all smoke weed or whatever, but like whenever I was younger, I remember smoking and literally my entire perspective of the entire world would change within those couple of hours. And then you try mushrooms and you're like, nothing's real. What am I doing here? Why did I go here? You know what I mean? Like, and so I love that whole mentality of like it's all I don't want to say fake, but it's just not what we thought it was. And you can really apply that to almost anything, especially in the conspiracy realm.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely I felt the same way. I mean, I kind of went down the same pipeline. I guess, like I started smoking weed and then I noticed that, well I've always, you know, been a different thinker even without weed. I guess that when I finally took a hitage amplified it even more. And then eventually, like I'll you know, I came across like a YouTube video at like three in the morning where it's talking about the Illuminaties next plans, and I just watched it and ever since then, like I just started going down this pipeline of figgering all all this crazy shit, and then I took mushrooms and then here I am. And that's how the show of the Mind's Eye started to be a thing with me and my other co host, slash best friend Santiago, And then you know, somehow I met up with this guy like years after high school and he wanted to do this show too, and I was like, oh shit, we got this. Let's do it, oh dude.
Speaker 3: Like our tagline at the end of the show is open up that third eye, right, And that all really started because whenever I had first started this podcast, I was really really into all the spiritual stuff because I had gone down like some of the craziest rabbit holes, which ultimately, I mean, everybody kind of finds their way towards whatever rabbit hole you're really interested in. But I went down like the near death experiences, the past lives kind of stuff, and you know, and then that led me to the spiritual stuff, which led me to you know, some Christianity, some Buddhism, some Hinduism, and a little bit of everything. And you know, whenever you start applying that to your trips, dude, that's a whole other level of shit going on there.
Speaker 6: You know, you're mixing a lot of different knowledge and culture there. I'll be honest with you, guys, I kind of like accidentally discovered this sort of like side of spirituality because I remember for a while I was just like a pure atheist, and I'm okay saying that because I was, just like I was, I pretty much challenged God at one point in my life because I was seeking questions and I was never I never grew up with like a specific religious belief. And I'm actually fortunate for that because that allowed me to go search that out for myself. And I remember one time in my life I asked, I was like, if there's a god, you know, show me some sort of evidence, like how would you place me on this planet without giving me at least the ability to accept like that belief. And I remember, like almost a day after I said that, I was just bombarded with this information and that information, Like you said, I just kept pulling on it and pulling on it and pulling on it. I was smoking weed, yeah, but I was also like trying to like experiment with transcendental meditation without it.
Speaker 5: And I realized I was like.
Speaker 6: You know, like, well all these people say that, you know, weed is this illusion and it's giving you these things. Well let me just take weed out of the equation and see if I can do it myself. And I started practicing with that, and I started like going down the rabbit hole of information watching Joe Rogan podcast things about d MT and stuff, and that really opened my eyes the possibility of opening your extra eye, the third eye, and I remember one time I just discovered that for myself. I speak about the experience a lot. I don't even want to speak about it right now, but I really like I was presented this face of God right fucking in front of me, and there was there was no there was no doubt in my mind. Like like I said, I didn't come from a spiritual background. I asked to be shown this, and right when I asked to be shown this is where I feel like it opened up and it showed me. So I was kind of thrust into this world. I didn't I didn't want to be in this world. I wanted to seek answers, and those answers I guess sought me.
Speaker 3: And so whenever you saw that face like that was during the transcendental meditation. Yeah, it was it.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 6: I had a meditation experience and it wasn't necessarily a face, it was a being. And I was like meditating for like for months, just practicing, just being silent, not even doing anything, just being silent and aware of the forces around me, and there was one time where this just orb just rose out of my body. It came from my feet, it went up my legs and went to this the root chakra. It hit right there and I felt this glowing like light just reached up and went up to the top of my body and it reached right here to my heart. And when it reached right here, I just broke down crying. And I saw like even though my eyes were closed, they were open at the same time, you know what I mean by that, Like I could see right through them, but they were closed, and I saw this being. It was the Father. I didn't say it was the father. My body just knew it. The Father came to me and it spoke to me, and it just said everything is gonna be okay, and you're one with everything, and it gave me this message. And Yeah, ever since then, I just felt like I needed to share a piece of that Father. Holy, I've met the mother before, I hadn't met the father. I met the mother when I did shrooms, and the father was nothing. It was just pure me. To this day, it's crazy experience.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm so happy you came to that conclusion. That makes me so happy. Yeah, dude. I you know, on my other show Meta Mysteries, we talk about how everything in the universe is just one thing, Like it's just the illusion of separation, you know, like whenever I look at you or I look at it, either one of you, or I look at Jacob or anybody else that you know, we come in contact with or talk to, it's like, dude, what a fucking trippy dream?
Speaker 5: This is?
Speaker 3: Like I honest, like I believe that to my absolute core, this is just a dream and eventually will die and then it'll be like, oh, what a crazy dream that was. I think that's probably what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I love that this community has given the opportunity for all of this. Like, just going off of the four of us in attendance currently, right, three of you identify as spiritual in a sense. Not if that has a negative connotation of the woo woo crowd, it's not intended, right. You wouldn't classify yourselves by any specific religious dogma or religious codified words.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: It's more about what you have discovered on your journey in your life, and that can look very different to individual people, right, And that is very very like within the realm of the truth or movement, of the conspiracy movement of calling out the bullshit where we see it, I, on the other hand, in the same vibe of the conspiracy movement calling out the bullshit, calling out the truth all that my spirituality is so different from y'all's. But we also are finding from very different vantage points looking at For instance, we did an episode about in q Tail and the CIA and Operation Gladio and how they sold drugs and they make money to do bad things, that the government's funds and all that. Right, somehow the conversations within this community can bounce back and forth between those two topics. Oh so willy nilly, with like not even a beat mist And it's fascinating how this subculture, if you will, of the conspiracy heads of the truth or community has molded itself into its own little what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 4: Enlightenment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's the best way to say, whether that be of the physical world or the metaphysical world, or of the spiritual world or whatever. It's like, all of us are seeking truth, right, all of us are seeking the enlightenment. All of us are seeking hidden knowledge. Hidden knowledge comes in many different forms, right. Hidden knowledge comes in the form of ancient texts that we still can't read because we don't know how to translate them. Hidden knowledge comes in the sense of secret meetings that are happening in Davos every year that shape the fate of the world for the oncoming year. It's wild how this conspiracy community has grown into what it has become. Man, I just I find it fascinating.
Speaker 3: I love it's fascinating too. Yeah, I just love how so many people can come together. And isn't that like just the beautiful thing, Like because and I don't mean to get all soft and gay, but like, you know what I mean, But like it's awesome that everybody can come together because you know, before and I don't want to say the Internet has you know, helped people come together, but I think that it kind of has in a way, you know, like it used to be that you know, if you grew up in Louisiana in the nineteen fifties, well, the only form of spirituality or any kind of conversation you're going to be having is the people at school and then your house, you know what I mean. And like whatever's typical to that community well, now the Internet has completely obliterated all those walls that you know, we didn't even really know that we're there, and just open up the mind to be able to be curious and dabble into certain things and learn about you know, just different ways of looking at everything. And that's I don't know, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard that we're living in this very specific time right now, Like the Internet has allowed us to connect with people that we would never really cross being in our little bubbles of our lives, and it's allowed us to extend further, like in an instant, like you guys, you're in a different state or here in New York City on fucking skyscraper just talking to you guys, like this wouldn't be possible without the Internet, you know what I mean, right, I mean it probably could have still happened in the weird parallel universe when we somehow cross paths. But you know we're here now with the Internet, no doubt. Yeah. I was just thinking like how we are living in a very specific time because now that we have access to other people, we have access to more information. And when someone learns something and you feed that to someone else, then it starts bouncing off way faster than ever would have because back for back then, we used to have to send ravens to like communicate with people.
Speaker 6: Now they could just send my message, wait three months for somebody's reply.
Speaker 1: We were talking about this, I want to say it was either yesterday or the day before. It's like, all right, real shit in America cut two hundred years ago. The only source of information that like your local village or township, not like a big city, not like a big metropolitan area, right, but not like the sticks of the frontier, any kind of little village. The only real communication they would have with the outside world is when like ye old town crier is gonna come through and staple up some new paperwork of some new edict from two states over that you just have to accept as true. In fact, like Paul Revere riding through the through the fucking woods at two.
Speaker 2: Am, screaming the British are coming. How do they know he wasn't fucking lying? Dude? Like, how did that know that your boy.
Speaker 1: Wasn't drunk and just like went off the rails that night? But like that's my point. There was no spread of information, There was no outside thoughts of like things you've never considered before. There was the imagination, and there was what was that was about it.
Speaker 3: But you know what's crazy about that too is that you know, they they warn everybody about what's on the TV, what's on your computer, what's on your phone, and stuff like that. They call it the you know, whenever you're you're on your phone, you're looking at your black mirror, and it's essentially like a demonic magical device or something like that. And the truth is is that it honestly can be you know, like you like, not all information is good information, Like you can find some shit on there that could really change up your entire scope of reality in a negative way, but also conversely, it can do the same in a positive way. And I think it's really up to the person to to just become aware of whatever it is that they're they're focusing their attention to. Like if you go on your onto your phone, like, don't just go on there scrolling and oh, I'm just sitting on the shitter, so I'm gonna burn fifteen minutes, you know what I mean? Like, like if you go into it and say, you know what, I'm gonna learn about this today? I'm gonna learn about that today. And that's what I love about, you know, doing podcasts stuff and stuff like that, because it gives us a re and to go and search for certain things like that is dude, Like you know, I had I probably still have maybe like some kind of learning disability in school. Dude. I never really did that great in school. I mean, partly because I didn't give a fuck, but like you know, I but but there was also a piece of me that was like, my god, how are these people catching on to this stuff way faster than what I can. Well, maybe it's just because I learn a different way. But you know, the thing is is, you know, whenever you're doing your your podcast and you're trying to come up with information, you know, based on whatever it is you're studying, it's like, I mean, you know how your brain works, and so now you're able to come up with, you know, all sorts of information and just just come up with something awesome. And I love that aspect of it. I love the aspect of researching things and going like, oh my god, I can't believe this connects. This is fucking insane, right, Like it was just a couple of weeks ago we did we did an episode and we were talking about Kamala Harris for example. Right, Well, interesting, fun little fact about Kamala Harris is that back in twenty twenty before Joe Biden announced that Kamala was gonna be her his vice president, like a week or two. I think it might have been two months, but it was like really close, like two months prior to her being nominated as the VP. The old wrestler Kamala if you remember him, if you were ever like big into wrestling, the old wrestler Kamala. He was in WWF. He died, right, and so we're searching like, whoa, that's pretty crazy. So one Kamala dies, the next one becomes vice president. Well then you look up and you see, like, what this Kamala because that was just his wrestler name.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Then you look up and you see what his fucking name was, bro, His last name was Harris, And You're like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 3: How is this even possible? Like that can't just be a coincidence. I mean, I know that they're definitely into some black magic or whatever. I'm not even saying just Democrat Party. I'm saying fucking all of them, you know what I mean, like they're all into some some kind of some kind of shit that we're not aware of.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be surprised. I mean they've definitely done that before.
Speaker 6: And also, I mean, given like the laws of physic, I feel like maybe that's what you're touching on too. You know, energy is not created nor destroyed. It can be transferred. And there's a lot of people with very very very peculiar amounts of knowledge that know how to utilize those forces, and I know it gets into like the wu wu I'm not saying, I'm not specifically saying, you know, Kamma is like some like black witch or whatever, but there are people who harbor knowledge about how to transcend forces and whatnot to and the light respect of things. If to common on that, I mean, uh, the United States is is not. Uh, It's very common for them to switch names around. I believe Barack Obama, like his real name was like Barry something, and supposedly he came from like Indonesia, and he was on a student visa in in in Hawaii where he stayed with his grandparents, which is all like factual information apparently, so it's completely within the realms of possibility to to transfer and take someone that I didn't really.
Speaker 3: Like that Sir Torri or Sir Tory or some shit like that Obama's original something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, it's really crazy.
Speaker 1: How and we all called it out regardless of whatever political affiliation you are. Don't care whether you liked or dislike Obama. Just for two seconds, remove that. Okay, look at this like you're in Germany right now looking at the American politics.
Speaker 2: Okay, two seconds. The more you look at the story of who.
Speaker 1: The fuck he is and where he comes from, and how like the paperwork was asked for the entire time and he could never produce it. You look at Mike slash Michelle, You look at the girls that like their daughters that went into the White House is not the same human beings that left, Like they were actors. They swapped out like mid season. There's a whole thing about that, Like objectively, objectively, just take away the politics, take away the policies, take away his skin color, Like just just look at it from the outside here. The more you pull at it, the more this looks like some sort of massive conspiracy. But because of all the outside factors, people like willfully shoved their.
Speaker 2: Head in the sand about it, and so many of them still do. It is wild.
Speaker 3: Well, and you look like you know one of the one of the best quotes ever I mean, in my eyes, one of the best quotes ever said was probably by somebody who never existed. But the quote goes all the world's of stage, you know, by William Shakespeare, who knows if he was alive or if he really existed. There's a whole conspiracy, but who never existed?
Speaker 2: Bro, I didn't know where you were going with that, dude.
Speaker 3: That one's a crazy one. But just looking at it for the quote that it is, it's like, dude, it's like everything that's on TV. And and this is why, like one of my favorite like Marvel characters is Deadpool because he breaks the fourth wall, you know what I mean, or like certain shows that break the fourth wall, and like The Office, like I love that kind of shit. But they're all and and I'm not even saying any specific politician, whatever, the news, the weather, whatever, who gives a shit, right, everything is operating behind an invisible wall, and they're only showing us the three walls of this reality. Well, I think that reality has absolutely been cracked open, and everybody's calling trying to call a spade a spade, you know, like some people are behind green screens and you're like, well, why did his hand go through the microphone? I thought he was outside in front of the White House, you know what I mean. It's like stuff like that to where people are starting to pick up on it because now we have access to that kind of deceitful technology, you know, we had We know how to edit videos, we know how to edit you know, uh songs and h hey, as a thing, everybody has access to be able to have, like, you know, some sort of like deceitful tools and stuff like that. And so it's becoming more and more obvious that, like, dude, most of the time of whatever it is they're showing us, it's it's it's like black magic. It's like black mirror magic is really what it is.
Speaker 4: It's a play. It's it's all a play.
Speaker 6: And I think I've been able to look through that for a while, which is why I guess I get like I used to get very easily frustrated at people who would just like never like look at it. But it's like now it's like, I guess I kind of have to accept it because you have to see it in order to like really believe it. And unfortunately a lot of people's phones and their algorithms are literally conditioned to a specific profile. Like if I was a world leader and I had control over an entire social media platform, you bet your ass. I'm going to make New York City believe this certain thing. I'm gonna make California see this. I'm gonna make people from eighteen to twenty fours digest this specific kind of information to help my political candidate. There's so much control within social media right now. It's like you're putting a blanket over a parent's cage. It's like night night, Like it's so easy just to make people just be able to not conceive it. But one thing that I have learned and something that I take from the very basic parts of my humanity, especially experimenting drugs, but specifically.
Speaker 5: With DMT.
Speaker 6: I know you said you've partaken in that I haven't taken in a full experience, but I will say from the tiny, tiny little bit that I've had, I realized our entire world is just this multi layer of that thing that you were talking about of these shows, Like, yeah, politics is a show, but this entire reality is a show as well, like even from our economics to how we live physically, like on the spiritual spectrum as well, Like we only see a very tiny sliver of this spectrum of reality. I'm just saying there's a possibility there could be even like higher forces at play that we can't even perceive on this physical realm that are tugging at these strings.
Speaker 3: Dude, I say this shit all the time. Well, actually, we just had this magician on the show here recently and he was like, Yo, unless you do DMT forty or fifty times, you're a pussy. Like he just lays it out like that, but he's like, he's like, you know, the good thing about mushrooms is is that it helps you see through the veil a little, right, he goes, Once you take DMT, it it like basically snatches that fucking veil right off your face and it's no longer there anymore, you know. And like, and I'm not over here trying to be some kind of drug push or anything by any means, but like.
Speaker 2: Let's get that out of the way too.
Speaker 1: The cult of conspiracy does not identify marijuana, DMT or psychedelic mushrooms as drugs. Okay, let's let's just be straight about that right now. Okay, all right. If human hands do not have to cook it or process it for it to be ingested in the manner to which you found it, then we're calling that natural from God, Okay, from source, from creator, from whatever label you want to play. If you gotta take it and cook it and isotope it down and then hit it with the round of this and then do this other chemical process, Okay, now, now.
Speaker 2: No, no, that is incorrect, right. Put it like this.
Speaker 1: Alcohol grapes are not bad to ingest by themselves, but once a human takes and starts fucking with it and turns it into wine, Okay, that could be something that somebody could let ruin their lives with alcoholism.
Speaker 2: Possibly. Okay, that's human hands. It fucked with it. The grape was pure, you see what I'm saying. The source is pure.
Speaker 1: We'll identify d M T, payota, ayahuasca, psilocybin, or help me out, what's the other one. We say marijuana are skipted. We get to the point if it's if it grows, it goes Okay, if it grows, it goes.
Speaker 2: Cocaine too.
Speaker 1: I mean coke, don't cook it, but that coca te to cure a migraine fog what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. It's real, dude.
Speaker 1: They know, them buelas are making that coca tea left, right and centered.
Speaker 2: They know what's going on in Bolivia.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, look, we'd love to get into, uh, some of the things that you guys have been covering here lately. You guys have such a broad spectrum of a lot of different things that you guys get into a lot like us in that in that manner, which is why, you know, I think that's why we were kind of you know, attracted to y'all, know, homo, but like you know, we were, but like, you know, we we we definitely vibe with y'all and we we you know, we uh we we like, you know, watching what y'all got and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, let's do it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, everything is gay on this show.
Speaker 2: Fuck romance, dude. If it's done the right way, that's how the best friendships start.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, but god, I can go on so much longer it ain't gay if you're not the one sucking, that's all. And how I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, Yeah, I would love let's I would love to sure, Yeah, I would love to hear a little bit more about what y'all have kind of been discovering since y'all gott in this realm and just some of the wild stuff that maybe our cult members haven't heard before.
Speaker 4: Oh so have you heard of the ARCon theory?
Speaker 3: That's like like demon demonic ARCon kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like how we are just there is theory out there that our plane of existence is nothing more but just an etogenical farm for higher dimensional entities. And if you really think about it, it can go as above so below. Like there's if you look at a like a chip for a computer and you keep zooming in, you start to see that it kind of looks like a city, like the way the roads are paved, the little structures this, this and that, and you're wondering, why is that the most optimal structure for this computer to generate energy? Right? Then you zoom out of our world and you look down there's a bunch of cities. It's like structures, and it's like, wait, what if this could be a giant energy device And just like the show Rick and Mortar, where you used to power you know, a battery or something.
Speaker 1: In a whole world, a whole entire dominion to power the battery for his car and then come to find out that being within that realm did the same thing to power them.
Speaker 2: It was basically batteryception.
Speaker 4: He kept going and going, kept going, and yeah. So the archon theory is that they're the beings they call them marcns, and that they're feeding off of our energy, which they call loosh, and that energy loosh is uh, what's what's the name of sorrow? They feed mostly off of sorrow sadness. That's their most potent form of energy and energy that is relating to love or higher than that. They don't really like to ingest that per se.
Speaker 3: Interesting, that checks out, I would say, because you know, I always think that like whatever energy you're giving off, that's really what you're going to attract. So like if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, like you know, you'll go out and stub your toe on your door on your way out of your room, and then you know you'll go and pour some coffee and you'll spill a little bit of on your shirt and fuck now I gotta change my shirt and I gotta start this whole routine all over again. Or you know, it's like, I mean, God forbid, you got to take a shit as soon as you've done taking a shower, you know what I mean. It's like, I may as well just start the day all over again. But it's like you know that kind of stuff. It do, you know, yeah, it do. But like you know, so sometimes you know, you carry on that energy, especially if you keep on feeding into it, you know, like if you let you know, your your toe stubbing on that door affect you, and now you're pissed for the rest of the day. And now you can't even really remember why you were so pissed. It's just been stacking on top of each other like shit pancakes. It's like, well, yeah, then I would imagine the arcons are probably just getting right off to that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what they love though, what they really really love, which helps their entire assystem, is the lack of awareness. And so that's why and you brought it up so like this, I feel like earlier, like this strait of information is like widening. I think of it like like a canal. And more and more people are becoming enlightened. And what are we seeing As more and more people are becoming enlightened, More and more people are becoming suppressed. They're called conspiracy theorist or social media channels are getting like bogged down. We know our channel has been the victim of that as well. And their biggest fear is people being aware of their own inner potential because once you start to realize that, yeah, I am having a bad day, you know, I am like feeding off of this negative energy. Sometimes simply having that awareness allows you to open the doors into another channel. If you realize you're going down a bad path, you're going to stop and maybe take a different direction. But if you never realize, you're going to keep walking down that And so the lack of information is allowing them, if there are people out there that are feeding off of this loos to keep on succumbing to these bad feelings, whereas people don't really realize that once you're aware of those emotions, you have the power to inflict your will on them. You have the power to manifest that and change that. But the more and more people that rise to that knowledge, the more people that are less susceptible to that kind of attack by them.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent dude. And on my other podcast, we read this book called the Kabalion, which if y'all haven't looked into, definitely check that out. But it's basically just the seven Hermetic principles, and one of the principles on there was the law of a perpetual transmutation. And what's great about that is is that you know, it's exactly what you're talking about. That like, if you if you realize and come to the awareness that like, yo, I'm in a bad mood and I don't even know why, there's not even real reason for it, you can then choose to not be like in that kind of mood anymore. And it's like it's so easy. I mean, it's simple, but it ain't easy. Just put it to you like that, you know. But but it is great because you can like essentially kind of like change the flow of how your reality is going to go that day just by changing your attitude. Like if that doesn't prove some kind of matrix or simulation or dream kind of shit that's going on here, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, how is it that whenever you know you're having a bad day, one thing'st on top of another and that's just to be expected, you know. But whenever you're in a good mood and everything's going great, you're kind of waiting for that shoe to drop, and it's like it's almost like a spell a little bit, you know exactly.
Speaker 4: That's agree yact. It's a great phrase of spell.
Speaker 6: A spell is just like I feel like you can you can look at it like some sort of like witchcraft, like somebody put a ruin under your belt or something, and like there's this like crazy force. But a spell can exhibit itself in in many different ways.
Speaker 3: It's dude, it's wild. It's and I don't know, they say, you know, I look into all this kind of I know it's called woo woo whatever. I just I like to call it just spiritual knowledge. But they say, like, if you feel like you've been like encumbered or encroached with some kind of spell, or you got some kind of hex on you or whatever, especially I mean most so they say, anyway, most people that are into witchcraft are like what they call baby witches, which are essentially like just you know, brand new people that are learning about this stuff for the first time, and so maybe there's spells or whatever aren't going to be as enhanced, and so all you'd really need to do in order to get rid of that hex or to get that spell off your back, something very simple that you can do is just go in the shower with the intention of showering it off, and like, especially like the hotter the water the better because now it's like melting it off and it's cleansing it, and it's like, dude, I like, oh crazy, isn't that wild?
Speaker 2: That's wild?
Speaker 5: Because I never heard that before until you just told me that.
Speaker 6: But I practiced doing that sometimes, Like I've never read any information on that, but I guess my body just felt like going the shower.
Speaker 4: Do this.
Speaker 6: Just pretend like you have like this aura around you that is just washing it off from you, and I don't. I don't think it's cool. In fact, I think it's scientific. And that's kind of my angle when I come into to our shows sometimes is I focus on the spiritual, but I also like to ground myself inside of the scientific as well, because I think they go very very hand in hand. Sometimes I think science is just trying to approach where spirituality may have taken off to trying to reach that era, and I did a lot of research into the exact topic you're talking about. They say that there are a lot there are a lot more witches or wizards out there than we believe, and that we used to have that power much more prominently earlier in our civilization, that we have the ability, through many experiments that we've observed, to quantumly change our environment around us. And they say, scientifically, even if we were to quantumly change just a couple of atoms, just a couple of molecules, it would give truth to the testament that we have the ability to alter our reality around us. And we used to have that ability much more strongly, they say. But as our civilization grew, as all this knowledge started to propagate, we started to lose that because it started all this quantum noise they call it, started to crowd us. And so it's much more hard now because of all the people on all this misinformation around us.
Speaker 4: But I also think the media has portrayed this type of stuff as like only in like movies, so that when we see it in real life, we don't classify it as possible because now we can only associate that with something on the screen instead of something right in front of you. So we've been conditioned to, you know, believe any external power like that is just BS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in a.
Speaker 4: Way, in a way if people don't, if people dismiss that as BS, then you know, in a way, it could not, you know, based on your belief system, really affect you the way it should, you know.
Speaker 1: But then, like you're talking about those entities that feed off of loosh okay, regardless of religious beliefs on that, culturally, across the world, everybody can find stories of these dark figures, these shadow figures, these whatever that feed off of fear, right and they feed off of terror, They feed off of negative energy. Kids see them, adults see them. Some people may call them demons, some people may call them gins, some people may call them some other phrase that's associated with that type of being that you're talking about that's feeding off of the luge. So it's interesting when things like that are multicultural and you can find that across the ages, doesn't matter what year and what section of the world you're looking up you'll find somebody who's got a story of some shit like that happening to them at one point. So it's like that kind of stuff is too based in reality to ignore. And while yes, you're right, there may not be some sort of scientific explanation to it, the fact that there is no explanation only more solidifies the fact that that's real.
Speaker 3: But doesn't that kind of play into a little bit what we were talking about earlier as far as like, you know, maybe opening up your third eye or broadening your awareness, because whenever you realize that that stuff is really there, I mean I personally believe that, Like this might sound lame or whatever, but I think that we're all like superhuman in a weird way. Like whenever you start to really just unlock a lot of these things, like let's say you do feel like you have a demon attachment, or there's bad energy in a room, or you know this house is haunted or I saw a ghost or any of that kind of shit, that shit is like lower, you know what I'm saying, Like, uh, it's it's lower vibrationally in a sense because think about it like this, Well, yeah, I mean technically it is it what depends on what line of thought you're coming from. But whenever you start to really look into all right, well, higher vibrational things are usually things that are happy, good mood Like, you know, higher vibrational music that'll put you into a good mood. You can be in the worst fucking possible mood ever and you hear like one of your favorite songs, You're like, oh shit, that's that two or three minutes just change my outlook of the day.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And also conversely, if you are sitting in front of the movie or and sitting sitting in front of a TV and like the Exorcist is on, well you're probably gonna have some bad dreams. You know what I'm saying, because it's kind of like lower vibrational, and like the idea of being lower vibrational, well, like if you look at I'm not sure to get like two woo woo here, but like even like the chakras and stuff like sacral and root chakra, like that's lower vibrational shit. And it's obvious because most of that stuff is like, well, think about like your sacral they say, whenever you're in your sacral, well you're just super sexually charged or like if you're drinking, if you're like an alcoholic or somebody that relies on some kind of drugs just to get through the day, It's like, well, that's a lower vibrational thing because if you if you were higher vibrational, you wouldn't be trying to drown that out. And so and so, like I think that they these things are lower vibrational. And being is that we have the opportunity, you know, to be able to transmutate or be able to change our mood and put ourselves in a higher vibration. Once we you know, kind of developed that awareness that we can, then you know, all this lower vibrational shit like fucking get behind me, Satan, because you ain't nothing but a little bitch, you know.
Speaker 4: I heard that. Yeah, have you ever heard of like not only humans have that, well they call it like you know, the seven planes of existence as well, but have you heard that the Earth also has that type of energy around the earth as well, Like apparently in California that's where the root energy of the earth is. And if you look at La where what comes out of that Hollywood you know, the whole sex industry and all that stuff, And apparently people in ancient times used to use these specific points on the Earth to conduct certain things based on how the energy is over there, and people will suspect that's where the pyramids were built upon as well, on the like a Toronto field of some sort right on the earth.
Speaker 1: They've done studies at that site and they have found all kinds of like reasons why it.
Speaker 2: Was built specifically there.
Speaker 1: You could look at the star alignment, you could look at the underwater i'm sorry, underground waterbed that's hitting it constantly. You could look at the magnetic field surrounding it. There's levels upon levels of way more into then just some dudes doing it just because to put it in, to build it the way that it was built in the specific way that it was, the angles that it was, the start to finish, dude, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Dude, there's something like really special about pyramids, I think, and I know that some people might question their validity. Maybe they were built two or three hundred years ago. I personally don't buy that. I think that you know, it's it's it definitely has to be part of, you know, one of the seven wonders of the world. And yeah, I get not all pyramids are absolutely perfect. Some of them are misaligned, some of them aren't aligned to stars, some of them are just there for whatever reason. There's that one city in China that we talked about that has like a thousand pyramids or some crazy shit in it. It's like, you know, but I do believe like well, I mean specifically the Pyramids of Giza about how they're perfectly aligned with you know, Orion's belt, and like they go in, they check out all the dimensions, they check out the dimensions of the king's chamber and stuff like that. A lot of people will go and visit it nowadays, along with like even like crops circles. People go and visit it, and like you can just tell by the energy that you're you know, while you're around it, you're like, oh, there's some there's some different kind of shit going on here, dude. I would love to be able to visit the pyramids one day. That would be That's like one of my bucket list items for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh we got to one day just to see if you like feel something like I went to someone, uh, I know someone that went there like within this year, and she told me that they blocked a lot of areas off in the pyramids that used to be open and now they're blocked off. Apparently some research team is going through it right now for some whatever reason. They're doing it.
Speaker 3: Wow, covering some shit up probably, I would guess, dude. I mean they cover up all the good things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna, they're gonna.
Speaker 6: What they do is they get their their own like ministry people or whatever.
Speaker 5: Grand Hancock apparently said this.
Speaker 6: Or doctor Zayi Howas and Zaya how was but yeah, Grand hawk I said it in like another reasons.
Speaker 5: But they do this in Egypt as well.
Speaker 6: They'll have like these like certified officials from like the state department or whatever, and they'll go in first to see and then they'll come out, and then real researchers will come back in and see stuff that was missing, that was obviously taken out or it was like carved a way, and they'll change the entire like narrative or whatever, to the point where they actually banned him, I believe, right coming out, yeah, into one of the Egyptian sites because they were they were threatened by the narrative that he was giving out to the people.
Speaker 2: So all right, I can understand at first.
Speaker 1: Why the state department would send out an official to go in first before archaeological teams could get their hands on it. Okay, now I disagree with removing certain artifacts and all these things, but my reason is this, over the course of centuries, there has been so many examples of archaeological teams from Britain coming into name area, finding some sort of artifacts and immediately bringing it back to Britain to put in a museum somewhere and enrich themselves. Meanwhile, that belonged to that region, that was their culture, that was their heritage, that was their connection to the old ways, to the old gods, to whatever to name the thing. Right, So I understand why Egypt would have, like, for instance, right now, there is a building in Paris that was torn down from Egypt, put on boats by Napoleon and reconstructed in Paris as a flex Like that type of shit happened at a large scale, right, So I get why egyptoud be like, hold on, before any of y'all fuck with it, We're gonna have our dude come in and catalog things that we know what da da da.
Speaker 2: I understand the reason for that.
Speaker 1: Now, your boy coming in and even if there was some sort of like religiously sacred artifacts in there that the Egypt for whatever reason doesn't want known to the world. And okay, at least I disagree with that, but I could understand the thought process. But your boy coming out later with a threatening narrative to the point where they had to say, yeah, you're not allowed to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: All right, now, you know, have you.
Speaker 4: Heard about the people in the Victorian times? They were actually eating the mummies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, mummia a substance that they sold. You could still buy it. Oh wait, it's old bottles, like they're not still making it or anything. Oh, actually, I take that back. Oh I forgot do y'all? They opened up that sarcophagus. I was like sealed in a specific way to where they were still liquid on the inside, and they were selling the juice from it. Oh oh John, Then look that up, brother, share the screen when you find it. I shit you not, this was real life. It was only like a year or two ago they opened a sarcophagus. Keep in mind, there was all kinds of inscriptions and spells which we know how to read the higher glyphs because of the translation, So like we knew that these were curses if you ever opened this sarcac They fucking opened it, of course because white people shit.
Speaker 2: I guess they don't know when to leave well enough alone.
Speaker 1: Then they found goop on the inside and they started selling it to the highest bidder.
Speaker 4: You think that goog will get you fucked up? You're drinking shit only one way to find out. I mean, what if it's just like a joke and it was like the most potent fucking alcohol you can get. Yeah, this is actually from same though.
Speaker 3: This is actually from Ripley's Believe it or not, so.
Speaker 2: Oh twenty nineteen. Okay, I was a few years off my bed.
Speaker 3: But it says mummy Juice. McKendrick, a video games producer, is imploring the King of Skeletons in Egypt all to allow people to drink the red liquid from the cursed dark sarcophagus in the form of some sort of carbonated energy drink that we can assume its powers and finally die. So far, thirty four two hundred ninety eight people have signed the petition in hopes of making it happen, and the number keeps growing. Archaeologists in Alexandria Egypt opened the two thousand year old unmarked tomb in July twenty eighteen. The ancient coffin, made of thirty tons of black granite, is the largest stone sarcophagus ever disco the Mediterranean port city. Some believe that the eight and a half by five foot tomb was cursed and opening it would mean certain doom. Moustafa Waziri, Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, dispelled the rumors. Thank God, the world has not fallen into darkness. He said, I was the first to put my whole head inside of the sarcophagus, and here I stand before you. I'm fine.
Speaker 1: So what a weird claim as far as a professional quote, dude, this is a general. Apparently he's like, I'm the first to stick my whole head inside it.
Speaker 2: Bro what dude?
Speaker 1: Flex like the most unprofessional flex like, I mean, like right.
Speaker 3: Well, and then it then it goes into what's inside it said. Others hope that there would be a giant mummy inside, or though it would contain the remains of Alexander the Great. Instead, researchers found three skeletons floating in a crimson sewage like substance. They soon determined that the bodies were of two men and one woman stacked on top of each other. Ancient gang bag.
Speaker 2: How do we know their genders? How do we know?
Speaker 3: They claim?
Speaker 1: And that's right because skeleton and DNA rimmans don't fucking line.
Speaker 2: There's only two options moving.
Speaker 3: On anyhow, the skeletons are either from the Ptolemaic or Roman periods. One of the skeletons as a seventeen centimeter wide hole in the skull, indicating the person underwent some sort of surgery. This doctor he believes that it was a It was trepanation, which involves drilling a blur hoole into the cranium. This surgery is the oldest surgical invention ever known since prehistory, but was rare in Egypt. Trepidation was performed for religious and medical purposes and to treat alignments such as headaches, hypertension, and swelling of the brain. As for the red liquid inside, researchers agree it is it is contamination from sewage water, which is so potent that it rotted the wrapping. In cases, the uh rotted the wrappings in casing the three skeletons. It's safe to say that most people avoid coming into contact with much less drinking wastewater. The people who signed the petition may want to reconsider consuming the red goop. Instead of obtaining powers from the dead, they are more likely to acquire a virus, bacterial infection, or disease from the juice encompassing the decaying bodies.
Speaker 1: Oh man, okay, so I guess they found I think I found a semi true article.
Speaker 2: Then somebody found that.
Speaker 1: Sarcophagus, and I guess wrote an article about how they were selling the juice. Apparently that's not true, but the sarcophagus is real, though.
Speaker 5: They wanted to make a carbonated energy drink out of it.
Speaker 4: Broh, Like that is why aliens have not yet.
Speaker 1: Bro Why would they interrupt? They are watching this show unfolded. It's like the wildest ship. It couldn't write this story. Why would they interrupt it?
Speaker 3: Brode and do that?
Speaker 4: Imagine it comes to planets to get new content right for their like shows and shit like the prime fucking planet right now. Oh my god, this is horrible, dude.
Speaker 3: But even even that whole sentiment, Like, all right, let's say they weren't able to drink it like a fucking energy drink, which is disgusting. If you look into certain energy drinks out there, dude, it'll blow your mind some of the ingredients that are in it. And I can't remember, uh, the exact name of this ingredient, but there's a like for all those people who drink celsius, just cover your ears if you don't want to hear this, because I used to be hard on that stuff, dude, Like I was like, oh, this is a this is a healthier energy drink, you know, just walking around, it's a slimmer can. It's like summer vibes or whatever. The fucking and well, you look into some of the ingredients in there, and one of them is the foam on top of sewage plants that they extract and then put inside of these energy drinks.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I did more research into it, and that's not untrue.
Speaker 2: That is a true statement what you just said.
Speaker 1: However, there's a few more steps to that process.
Speaker 2: So it's not like it's not as bad as you're thinking. It is.
Speaker 3: What it is, you take something from a fucking sewage plan. I'm not drinking that shit.
Speaker 1: That's but I can't deny that what you just said is a factual statement.
Speaker 4: That's very true. What point What does that ingredient do for the drink?
Speaker 1: That waste is used as a part of a chemical process to create something that is used in the energy drink.
Speaker 3: It's the vitamin B.
Speaker 2: No, that's not Let me look it up.
Speaker 3: Let me look it up. I will, I will clarify it. But I'm like, I'm like ninety percent sure that's true.
Speaker 2: You're drinking shit?
Speaker 5: Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 2: No, Bang is not.
Speaker 1: Bang was cleared good to go by the by this board of people.
Speaker 2: But there was a few. One of them was Rain, one of them was Celsius.
Speaker 1: I think they said red Bull was okay on this, but don't drink it for other reasons.
Speaker 2: Monster. I think they said had this in it. I thought it was not the.
Speaker 3: It's BE twelve.
Speaker 2: I was right, is it?
Speaker 3: That's how they make their B twelve? Is that that's where they get it from. So supposedly this B twelve is going to give you that energy. Meanwhile, it's just from the remains from like your grandma's piss or something. It's like, what am I drinking?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine going to a sewage plant and just being like, I need that right there, right there, I need that for my new drink.
Speaker 1: It's the foam off of their their aeration ponds in the waist.
Speaker 4: Disgusting, dude, It's it's nasty.
Speaker 3: But you think about it, like people have been doing that ship for forever. Maybe not drinking you know, foamy piss and putting into energy drinks, but like but like you know, they have been you know, like taking apart the animal and eating every single part from the animal. You know, like nothing goes to waste. And that's the same thing. Like, think about all of the waste that goes on at at at any kind of chemical plant, Like there is no such thing as waste of the right, bro.
Speaker 2: Fuck the chemical plants. Let's talk the food grade facilities.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to talk about places I may or may not have worked at. But like, if as far as historical precedence goes, Jonathan, you're right. There was a book written. This was prior to the nineteen twenties. It was probably the early nineteen hundred and nineteen teens. It's called The Jungle. Okay, Now, this author wrote this book and it was supposed to be a story about a hardworking man who worked odd jobs where he could find. It was in this meat packing plan, it was in a canned food facility, whatever. But instead of the public reading this book and taking this hard working story of this guy making it rags to riches, they were disgusted by everything they read about what was going on in the food manufacturing facilities that they didn't know about. For instance, American beef would be thrown like slaughter the cow, section it off, throw it on a boat and try to sell it in Europe. Whatever cuts weren't sold. Keep in mind by boat, whatever cuts weren't sold in Europe, they would spread a little iron oxide i e. Rust all over the meat and in America they would bring it back. They would sell rotten meat colored red from rust to the American public. The milk pasteurization plants were using formaldehyde as a filler ingredient to make the milk go longer. That was not known about by most people. But then they did testing and realize, holy fuck, this milk is like ninety percent milk ten percent from maudehyde peas. As a matter of fact, green peas in a can. Same thing with the processing trying to sell it in Europe and then selling it back here. They were pale, they were rotten. They just sprayed a little copper oxide, i e. Green dye. Unhealthy, wasteful, green dye, but enough to make it passable to the American public. That's when they stopped using butter and started using margarine. And it was this whole thing. So the author actually went in saying I aimed for America's heart, but hit their stomach. And that to your point, Jonathan, as far as what's been allowed, what people have done or been okay with putting in their bodies, and what we've been lied about in that regard.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, there's all long history.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's sick.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of you, but I love that he said I aimed for America's heart, but I hit their stomach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, the Jungle check it out.
Speaker 1: I think it was actually about in New York Is where this dude was at.
Speaker 5: Of course it was. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's funny though, because then I've done research on this, which is a baffled my mind. But I remember somebody talking and they were like they were saying, how your brain and your and and.
Speaker 4: Your gut are like very very closely.
Speaker 5: Linked to one another.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're yeah, and your brain I mean, sorry, you're I think your your stomach has like its own like neurons and ship in it too, But your brain and your stomach are very.
Speaker 5: Very closely related.
Speaker 6: Like if you ever had a stomach ache, or if you were ever like you know, intoxicated, like you'd know, like you're in a completely different state of mind, Like you're in a survivalist kind of situation.
Speaker 5: And I think that's why.
Speaker 6: And like I like politics aside or whatever, but like one person that I noticed that seemed like they're actually like adamantly talking about that is Robert F. Kennedy, where he just goes into like how the American Food Society and our drug departments are just it seems like they don't they either don't care what they're putting into the public or they're deliberately attacking our stomachs, They're attacking our blood, are our neurons, everything you can imagine. And I think that goes into the point about like these like higher figures, like they don't have to be necessarily these like super spiritual beings that are invoking their control like on like our reality and the spiritual sense, but they can be like these top political figures who are invoking that same exact control, but they're doing it in our physical area by limiting the amount of nutrients we get in our body, limiting or completely destroying that gut biomey.
Speaker 2: So I think it's a combo. I think it's a combination of both.
Speaker 1: I think we do have nefarious figures at the top that are making sure that we are getting soy forced into places in our diet where it doesn't need to be, and making sure that we are super grain heavy and stead of super vitamin rich and fiber heavy like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely cabal at the top is doing that.
Speaker 1: But I also think it's negligence right from the FDA, the Food and Drug Administration one hundred percent. Look at all these food facilities that are like manufacturing these massive farms. Agricultural runoff is the number one water pollutant in our nation right now. That is an insane fucking thing to say out loud. And not only are we talking pesticides on plants, we're talking animal shit runoff into the waters because they're not actually processing it correctly, and because industrial agriculture was never how agriculture was supposed to be done.
Speaker 2: So I think that it's a combination.
Speaker 1: Of negligence too, where they're like, eh, fuck it if this thing happens, Oh oh it got contaminated with this or whatever.
Speaker 2: Eh, fuck it.
Speaker 1: They got to cook it for they eat it. Fuck it, it's got to go to this place before it gets canned. Ah fuck it, it's got to go here. But it's just negligence and shit gets kicked down down the hill until it goes into our stomachs and we are starving for fucking nutrients.
Speaker 3: I actually I'm not gonna even race them with negligence because if you think about it, look at all the chemicals that are in a bottle of ketchup in America and a bottle of ketchup in say, Australia. You're going to see about three or four ingredients in that Heinz ketchup. Like two of them are gonna be vinegar and tomatoes, you know what I'm saying. Like, and then you look over ours, Dude, that list has so many fucking names on it that I can't pronounce, I've never heard of, and I don't know why they're in there.
Speaker 1: So like a sugar in ketchup in America. No fucking reason for that, by the way.
Speaker 3: Right, And so there there are different rules for obviously, like different countries as far as they as what they allow and stuff like that. But think about it. People were talking about fluoride in your toothpaste for forever until they finally got the hint and said, you know what, we're gonna make some toothpaste without any fluoride in it. Maybe we can make a couple bucks off of it. And then you find out, well, now they're putting this other chemical in there that's not good for you. Same thing as the aluminum in the deodorant, you know, like people are like, oh, don't put that illuminum in there, because you know it basically it's you know what I mean, like there's a it's an anti perseprint, but it's not good for you to be able to to ingest all that aluminum and stuff like it's cancerous and.
Speaker 1: That dude, especially sweat lands that are meant to be excreting things and like constantly not being clogged up. Oh yeah, dude, heavy metals clogged that ship so bad at least a cancer.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But the thing is is that, all right, well you go and get the aluminum free dedorant. Well, now they're going to have some other shit in there, and they're just replacing it with other shit that is equally as bad, if not even worse than than what you thought, just as a marketing gimmick. And so they're clearly like it's obvious to me. And maybe it's just because I've been doing this show for so fucking long my head might be so far shoved up my conspiracy ass that I don't know daylight. But but it's also possible that they are purposely poisoning us. Poisoning us because what is America known, ass bro, it's the fucking American experiment. Like we are being experimented on every single which you look. This is like, I mean, has there ever been such a longer, as huge, all encompassing experiment. Whenever you think about the water and the tooth based and the food and the air and the Wi Fi and all this other shit, We're getting bombarded from every single possible way they possibly can, and still people are waking up. So two giant middle fingers to them, That's all I was gonna say. That makes you really question how powerful the human race really is. If it takes that much shit to keep us in a state, and yet we're still waking up and smelling the shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, I wonder what they're really truly afraid of. How powerful are we actually and how much how many people on the planet actually know how powerful we actually are. I mean, one thing is one thing to say, hey, I'm a powerful person. Is another thing to innately know your actual power and what you can exert on this planet. So maybe there's like maybe that true knowledge is what's really being hidden, and you know, maybe we're we haven't come across that enough of us yet to really, you know, actually execute on it.
Speaker 3: I think it's just all part of their game, dude. I think that this could just be and maybe I don't know, maybe they're evil, Maybe they're Maybe it's all one big test to see if you do wake up to it. Like I like to look at it from that, Like I know that some people, they get so caught in the whole poor me situation. Poor me, I live in America, Poor me, I'm getting poisoned. Poor me, I'm getting all these Wi Fi signals going through my brain and frying every single you know, at them or whatever throughout my body. But it's like if you look at it in like a game mentality and you say, oh, I learned that, so now I don't have to worry about that anymore. And I'm gonna be on the lookout, or I'm gonna look at you know, maybe I'll get a different kind of catcher up. I'm gonna try and learn how to make my own toothpaste, or I'm gonna get like the proper water filtering system that filters out all the fluoride and and you know, all the all the different chemicals like chlorine and all that shit that we don't really necessarily need in our body. It's like, I like to look at it as more of a challenge. And that's what I think, you know, is great about what a lot of all of us are really talking about, because it can be seen, like conspiracies in general, you listen to them long enough, it can be seen as a fearful thing. And because a lot of what we talk about, like it's not cool, like you're constantly being fucked. That's literally every episode we're talking about how hard we're being fucked, you know what I mean. But it's like it's like you don't have to look at it that way. You can look at it not from a fearful state, but just be you know, opening up your third eye, having that awareness, so now you know what to really look for. And so that's how we like to even transmutate that whole idea and say, well, look now you know. Now you can't be fooled anymore. Now the veil has been broken. Now it's up to you to do, you know, whatever you want to do now that you're aware of all this shit. That's the way I like to look at it.
Speaker 6: Hell, yeah, you know, people are afraid of that responsibility though. I've talked to a lot of people where I've like wasted my effort just trying, just crying so hard just to make them see it. And you can't make someone see you can you can make someone you can even make them see it with their own eyes, but to get it to actually resonate with them and their in their hearts and their minds a different thing. I've literally shown people like evidence right in front of their faces, and I can tell like they know what I'm talking about, but there's a little bit of like fear behind them for the unwillingness to to want to accept it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say people are afraid of responsibility because what if you really found a hey, maybe it is all up to me and it's my fault that maybe am doing certain things a certain way. A lot of people like to give external forces that power because they don't want to, you know, really sit down and be like, damn, I'm in a situation because I'd rather be good tomorrow to be good today.
Speaker 1: I've heard I've said it so many times before, and I still stand on this, bro. People not not the person individually. A person is smart, right, a person can think on things. But people, I believe that people really don't want freedom. Okay, in reality, people want the freedom to be comfortable, and that's about it. Because true freedom is taking ownership, it is taking responsibility and account for yourself, and that's I feel like most people actually don't want that because they don't understand the depths of how deep that can really go well.
Speaker 3: And it's up to the individual, you know, like guess how you were talking about, Like it's up to the person, Like you know, whenever whenever we have these shows, we have these kind of conversations, we don't hope to speak to the people we hope to speak to the individual listening. And because it's up to you to become aware of certain things and change your life accordingly. You know, like if you know that you're being manipulated one way or another, it's up to you, Like, all right, do I want to keep on being manipulated? All right, I'll just keep on living my life this way and that. And you know, now at least I have awareness of whenever I'm getting screwed, And that's fine. You want to live your life that way, that's totally fine. We like to look at it as truth seekers. So then once we find out that truth, we can apply it to our perspective of the world and our perspective of this reality and then change it up. Because nobody wants to be sick, nobody wants to be poisoned, nobody wants to like just be propagandized in every single corner of every single social media or TV channel or whatever. We all want to just rise above that. And and you know, we don't want to be lying to anymore. And and that comes with taking accountability of changing your own life in that way.
Speaker 1: I think I also want to mention this talking to the individual listening right now to you, dear cult member, Uh yeah, if you've heard sirens at all during this podcast, yo, your boys are the real life in New York City. You can hear the New York City and I know it's a fire department.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that along lot.
Speaker 1: Ud No, No, no, you're good because like, all right, so where I'm at, we're about to get hit with that hurricane. And as I keep hearing the sirens, I'm thinking like, oh, somebody just went off the road or some shit, like, oh, somebody did something stupid. So like I hear it, I'm thinking like, oh fuck, is it on my end? And I'm like, oh no, no, no, that's just NYC, dude, that's all.
Speaker 6: We tut it out, like there's probably like fifty sixty sirens a day.
Speaker 5: You probably, yeah, like goes past us at this point.
Speaker 4: Looking in a city like this, they do say that New York City is the center of the matrix. It's very interesting to see the kinds of people that live here and how different everyone is. You know, it's just a weird experience, especially at the age of man. Now I'm twenty four now and growing up here in New York City. I've seen, like, you know, you go outside right now, everyone's got somewhere to be. It's kind of like it's like it looks like a program is being ran out there. Everyone got somewhere to be. But when you sit down and stop for a second and you just look around in New York City, when you just pick your head up, like, I don't know, it's just so many things going on. And the people here are very interesting. You know, you go meet talk to someone down the street and they have a crazy life story that should be a movie. And then you talk to someone else that's just you know, they sell cans and that's all they do. It's just an interesting place to live in. Although we'll love to get out of here.
Speaker 3: It's fucking Gotham, dude.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, now, look, it's very different like life in a city, especially in New York City. But like any real, real, densely populated business style city do, life there is a entirely different thing than life every fuckingwhere else. And I don't mean like the country where you ain't got a neighbor for the next mile, you know, nothing like to that level.
Speaker 2: But bro, y'all got to get the hell out of the city. Y'all gotta come breathe the free air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on down, baby.
Speaker 2: Texas is promised land. Dude.
Speaker 1: Look look, and I would say Louisiana is. But that's only if you fuck with humidity. If you don't Texas a spot.
Speaker 3: And you love mosquitos, that will take off your children from your backyard.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I mean for real, bitches, like a little like for real, and it'd be like that, it do. But like I said, if you don't fuck with the heat and humidity and vampire fucking mosquitos, yeah, Texas, fuck it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I might have to.
Speaker 4: I've been to Houston before, Like it was a very interesting experience. I say, wow, I remember walking to like the store and I see everyone open carry. I was like, holy shit, this is this is it. I would love to do this shit, Dude.
Speaker 3: It's tied out here. So I've been living out here since February. And like I live in Katie, which is right outside of Houston, and dude, I love it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: This is my first time really like living in the city. Like, I know, Katie is kind of an outskirt of Houston, but I'm like twenty minutes away from Houston. Katie itself is growing into this massive city. Everything is right there wherever you need to go, dude.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I do.
Speaker 3: Love Texas outside of the whole city part of it, but I do plan on. I was just talking to my buddy about this, like, dude, give it like another year. I'm just gonna go buy a little piece of land and I'm gonna build a cabin and I'm just gonna be like that fucking wizard living in the woods in the middle of Texas somewhere, and and eventually, you know, maybe somebody gets lost, and you know, maybe they maybe they're sick, maybe they're tired, maybe they don't know their way around, and I got all the magical potions be like, oh you heal yourself. Maybe this here here it is like I just want to be that. I just want to be that old wizard.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: Some liquid, Yeah, that's all it is, just mummy juice.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about.
Speaker 1: Yo, but some real ship, Jonathan, Look go for it, because I believe that is your true calling.
Speaker 2: Just please, the love of God, have weafy hooked up so we can keep doing this. You know what?
Speaker 3: I mean, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, starlank or some bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, why does that every you know, for some reason, I feel like a lot of dudes have that ambition. I just want to live in like the fucking woods or some ship. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think about that out loud.
Speaker 1: That is what men, human beings, not just men, I mean like human being have been called to nature since the dawn of time. Like I think about this, the smell of fire, not a house fire, but like wood burning on a fire. You having that smell about you, right, That is a natural scent that has been so ingrained in the human emotional psyche of living up until like the last hundred years. You know what I'm saying. And I mean a lot of people would say, what are you talking about. I'll cook over a wood fire every day, Okay, you're the exception.
Speaker 2: Like these days, that's the exception, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, We as humans have lost something that used to be just natural to us. You know, that's that's the correct way is to want to go to nature, to want to walk around barefoot on the grass. What a fucking weird concept that is so lost in our day and age today.
Speaker 3: You know, what I'm saying, like to breathe in the oxygen that the trees and all the plants are getting off, like those same trees that Bill Gates wants to cut down because that's not good for the atmosphere as far as the carbon bullshit goes, Dude, he wants to chop down all the trees and bury them.
Speaker 2: He did it. He didn't want to, he did.
Speaker 4: He's doing it.
Speaker 6: It is a fucking a menace to society.
Speaker 1: His famous to help global warming into to help global warming homeboy cut down a massive swath of forests and he didn't timber the wood at all.
Speaker 2: He dug trenches and just buried the trees.
Speaker 1: Because that helps global warming and helps us with more CO two and shit.
Speaker 3: And his his famous quote as to like, because people are like, wait a second, Like I thought we were supposed to be planting trees to help, you know, with the atmosphere, and like, why are we chopping them down and then burying them? It makes no sense?
Speaker 4: He goes.
Speaker 3: His quote goes, He goes like, uh, I'm sorry, are we the conspiracy theorist or are we the scientist? He's like like, first off, you're not a fucking scientist, bro, Like you're a shop you know what I mean. And the fact that you're cutting down trees and burying them, it's like, that's that seems like something doctor Evil would do if he as a real dude.
Speaker 4: You know, yes, he sounds like a real life super villain. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh dude.
Speaker 1: He got tax dollars to do it too, Like he pushed the initiative through the state to get tax dollars to pay for that to happen.
Speaker 6: To help global logic in that though no one they told it, we had Disney channels promoting planting fucking trees everywhere.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I'm trying to understand. Is he saying that because trees produce carbon? Think about this.
Speaker 1: Also, this is the same guy that said he wanted to reduce the world's population by ten percent by promoting vaccines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've giving people.
Speaker 1: More medicine will kill ten percent of the world's population, and everybody cheered.
Speaker 2: People are just like not asking questions. They're just like taking what he says and is like, good job.
Speaker 3: The idea, the idea behind it, allegedly is that whenever trees, you know, they die and they start to decompose, that's whenever the carbon raises up to the atmosphere, so he's getting them before they die, even though it's kind of at the very worst, you could say it's balancing each other out. I would say, you know, the abundance of healthy trees around the the some of the trees that are dying off or whatever, I don't know, but he wants to bury them so that that energy or that what whatever came.
Speaker 6: But it's like, it's like, have we not been living on this planet for fucking billions of years? Like the trees have been doing their thing, bro, forever, but just stop fucking with the tree.
Speaker 5: How about that?
Speaker 4: That is the weirdest shit I've heard in a very long time.
Speaker 5: And that's just crazy. I'm sorry, that was just crazy.
Speaker 4: That's just weird.
Speaker 6: Tired of hearing his name come up in articles I guess about like what we should be doing when he's been like banned apparently it's so many countries in Africa, Like you.
Speaker 4: Know, I always tell people this, like, why would you take health advice from a guy who mainly just eats McDonald's Burger's. Bro? Apparently, yeah, he eats and you want to take health advice from him?
Speaker 2: So do y'all.
Speaker 1: What do y'all think about the possibility that's not even Bill Gates anymore?
Speaker 2: The real one died in twenty twelve in India.
Speaker 5: Oh man, because because we just watching.
Speaker 4: Invasion on Marsh.
Speaker 1: Okay, so have y'all heard of that? Apparently Bill and Melinda Gates were I wish I can remember off the top. It was either Nepaul, India or Sri Lanka. I know that's a wide gap of land that I'm talking here, but just bear with me. It was southern southern Asia. They were motorcycling to this area to try to give aid in some way, shape or form. Apparently they were killed on this expedition, and the two people that returned are the evil villains that have been running the ship since you.
Speaker 4: Know what, I wouldn't help put it passed that, you know why, because the way I'm thinking about it is, first of all, I believe extraterrestrials are can be physical and spiritual. I believe that they're real, Okay, But I also believe it's not so hard to you know, clone somebody as they say it is, you know, like they can easily clone somebody, like they say, hey, we just made a new sheep. By the time they did that, you know, they're cloning a fucking human right now.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, Oh, dude, they did they sleep in the eighties, didn't their seventies or some shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The only reason they didn't do it with humans because they were like, oh, it's kind of on constitutions, it's unconstitutional.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, they got it right underneath their feet. They got test tubes and shit. I believe personally, I got to read more into that story, but I'm not going to lie. It doesn't seem like something that's like impossible. There's shit that's going on right now that people like that I thought was bullshit turned out to be true, and it was like damn, Like what's next? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, well, that's the thing is that you know possible. Like, we we take it on faith that these scientists and people you know that are in the higher ranks of society are just doing what's best for humanity and what's best for the planet and and and all these things. We just take it on faith, but we don't really look and and follow where that money is really following, right, Like, if you follow the money, you can kind of see the chain of events transpiring as somebody who wants to make money and doesn't really care about humanity and doesn't give a shit about the earth and doesn't you know what I mean, Like, and so it's all really fueled by money. The pairs climbing a cord and all these different like h organizations that are like supposedly there for uh, protecting us from some kind of global catastrophe or something like that. It's like, oh, they're they're bringing in billions of dollars a year, and where's that money going? Not where you thought it was, you know.
Speaker 4: And not just that how Apple uses the environment as an excuse to sell you less shit for the same amount of money. Yes, that's how they do it. Hey, buy new iPhone, it's a thousand dollars, but we won't give you a charging brick because of the carbon footprint, right bull.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, all of the lithium, all of the nickel, all of the cobalts, all of the slave labor that put got materials to build that phone, all the slave labor that it was to build the phone in the iPhone manufacturing facilities to get to you, pretty much just slave labor, like very very low overhead costs here, but one thousand dollars for the phone that maybe costs some seventy dollars to manufacture.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying not even you know, you think about it like if you're if you're the one that is harvesting minerals, and if you're the one that you know has all access to every single piece of technology and the and the glass and all the components of the phone and all that shit, you're the one that is is really in charge of all that. Like, dude, I would be shocked if it costs them more than like six dollars to be able an iPhone on some real shity.
Speaker 4: Type shit, right.
Speaker 1: The only reason why transportation costs. You know what I'm saying, because remember what was the guy We did an episode on him last year. It was like the head of like a third of all of the iPhone manufacturing facilities. Because the way that China employs them all you have one facility that just puts on this part, they'll put it in a box into this place, they put on this chip, they put in a box, into.
Speaker 2: The next one they put on.
Speaker 1: It's they just do a million different factories that all do one job. But a dude somewhere at the tippy top who like was in charge of a third of the iPhone manufacturing shit, decided to what was it, defect to Taiwan and like there was a bounty put on his head or some shit.
Speaker 2: We did a whole episode about that.
Speaker 1: So it's like the only reason why I'm saying seventy quote unquote just gas to transport that shit from point A to point B, to point C to point D, point e to point.
Speaker 2: F all the way to the store we get it from.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're right, Maybe it's like ten dollars. I don't know.
Speaker 4: They do that.
Speaker 6: It's not just Apple, they it's just allmos from down. It's a trickle down. Apple was probably like there as well, obviously, but the United States government does it as well, and they've admitted this too, Like you'll charge like seventeen hundred dollars for a freaking screw for like a B twelve or like a sixteen aircraft, and it's like they'll claim it costs that much because it's military grade, military spec That's that's just that's bullshit, dude.
Speaker 2: As a veteran, that makes me nervous.
Speaker 1: As fuck when something says military great, because I know that that means by the cheapest bidder.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's that's not good. Military quality is not good.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's just like that.
Speaker 2: That's it. Who's can do the job for the cheapest amount.
Speaker 6: It means, right, it's like they kind of put in a bid. Whoever has the lowest it kind of wins the contract or or they have a friend. And that's what they've gotten in trouble too, is for assigning these contracts to these specific CEOs for specific political leverage as well.
Speaker 2: But you think that right.
Speaker 1: Everybody thinks about Dick Cheney right as soon as the war kicked off, Halliburton and all the connections there. Never mind the fact that our current Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, still is currently on the board of directors for Atheon.
Speaker 2: His payouts in twenty twenty two were two point.
Speaker 1: Five millions in dividends, So like he's a part of the military industrial complex. He's also the Secretary of Defense currently in the United States.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, dude, deep getting paid.
Speaker 5: I mean, isn't that kind of a conflict of interest?
Speaker 1: You would think, But that's not a elected official that's an appointed position.
Speaker 2: So Biden pretty much said, hey.
Speaker 5: We've realized you can kind of appoint anybody, right.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Oh, did y'all hear about what just happened with Raytheon though, No. Apparently they had all of their plans for like eight different fighter jets sent to China, so now China is able to make defenses against like some of our most advanced weapons and aircrafts. This was done because one of the top dogs at Raytheon, who was his fiance was in China. He went there on a trip for like three months and took his work laptop with him and like, oopsie, Daisy, I lost all the specs wamp wamp. And now it's like the country that is an actual threat to America now has a real good look at what we have under the hood for some of our top aircrafts.
Speaker 2: And that just happened this guy.
Speaker 1: By the way, the fine enacted on Raytheon by the United States government was less than a tenth of a percent of their fucking income this year. That it was like it basically to the scope of what just happened, Raytheon just got the equivalent of a low grade speeding ticket.
Speaker 2: For potentially treason as shit and.
Speaker 3: Just flick him on the nose.
Speaker 4: He don't do that again, stop it.
Speaker 1: You just had the Chinese in New York City. As a matter of fact, the who is it your governor's aid? Who was a Chinese spy? She was got the rest of the last week to the sh two bro she was under Cuomo's desk, like, oh yeah, this is two different governors that she was under. And then it makes you wonder, wait a minute, how in the fuck did New York City get that one hundred thousand masks from China out of nowhere? Why was everybody listening to Governor Cuomo with some sort of a source dur in COVID around the entire country? What inside fucking information did he have to China that we didn't know about cut to Chinese spy found in the governor's cabinet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wid yeah, fucking insane.
Speaker 6: Before that too, it was the FBI woleland security, a whole bunch of departments crackdown on I forget what it was, but some some cabinet positions. It was like it was it was a bunch of Chinese nationals that we're inside this position. They were selling information And I don't know the specific thing. I know they came down on it.
Speaker 1: How about two years ago, and that secret Chinese police station was found in New York City and Chinatown. What they had a police station funded and operated by the CCP operating in Chinatown that got discovered in twenty twenty one, Like that.
Speaker 4: Will not happen in China though.
Speaker 2: No, it's even worse.
Speaker 1: The Chinese government sends them here to keep an eye on Chinese citizens in America to make sure that they haven't lost sight of who's really important and make sure they haven't gotten too americanized.
Speaker 4: That's what I see. It's funny, like America's integrity can be bought with a fucking check, you know what I mean? Like it's insane how they can own farmland here, But I checked, and I don't know if this is true or not. Maybe it is, but we don't have any fucking land over there, so we do not. So it's like, why are we allowing foreign countries that are supposedly our enemies to have land here, to have their own things here?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 4: Shit makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Look at our southern border, dude.
Speaker 1: Half of the people crossing right now, are Chinese nationals.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: And then when you ask them, there's videos of asking where are you going, they all say to the farm, to the farm, to the camp. They have locations, and we know that the cartel is already doing this. They have whole weed growing operations on public land and national parks all throughout California right and basically if they ever get caught, they burn into the ground and head out. But like, they have thousands of growing operations all throughout California and the desert. But you look at what's going on with the Chinese nationals crossing the border right now. They also have camps set up in the middle of bum fuck nowhere, all throughout the West and Midwest where these military ags Chinese males just so happened to be, you know, stacking up.
Speaker 2: Why would they be doing that? Why are we allowing that to happen?
Speaker 4: It makes me want to go and get my license even more. Bro.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what. We got the stats right here China. China has a stake of three hundred and eighty three nine and thirty five acres of US land as of twenty twenty one, which is about one percent of and it's not just any land, it's agricultural land. Farm land in the United States. That's that's only pertaining to the agricultural land. There's no talking, no telling how much in total. But whenever you're referring to how much America owns of Chinese land, all land in China is owned by the Chinese government, who then lease it out for seventy years at a time. When you buy a home in China, you are only buying the property and not the land the property is built on. Meaning if the government decides that they need the land that your property is on for any reason, they may evict you.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you look at the way China's gone with their borders right now. Chinese occupy Mongolia, Chinese occupied India that led to that fistfight a couple of years ago on that mountain between the Chinese and Indian forces.
Speaker 2: Right you look at.
Speaker 1: Chinese occupied Malaysia. They're trying to push into Taiwan, and now with the civil war and Meamar going on, China's talking about pushing into Meamar and occupying that land to like quell the resistance and to be a humanitarian aid in the area. They're just gonna take it over because Meamar is currently, as of UN stats, the world's largest supplier.
Speaker 2: Of opium on Earth.
Speaker 1: Afghanistan has been dethroned as the poppy King. Apparently ninety five percent of the opiums going into pharmaceuticals are grown in Memar.
Speaker 5: Right now, and they're coming straight to us.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well they're stopping off in China to get cut with fentan, or at least they're about to, and then.
Speaker 2: The drug we stop everywhere in the chain, oh dude.
Speaker 6: And we used to be like one of the most secure, like national like border countries in the world.
Speaker 5: Like essentially it was we were completely invadable.
Speaker 6: If if Russia wanted to come over through the top throughout Alaska, Canada, it'd be practically impossible. Same thing in the southern border as well. And then we just started inviting them inside. It's like it's like just waiting for for a trigger to be pulled, and then you have one hundred thousand Chinese nationals inside.
Speaker 4: Of our That's what I'm saying. Remember Operation paper Clip, how they brung you know, the you know, the the Nazi scientists over here to help us. I think it was like reversed. I think they you know, they came over here and they started slowly taking over political power, and now we're just getting fucked royally right now, you know what I mean, I think the World War two. And it's just my opinion based on you know, shit that I've read online, which could all be fake, you know, to anyone who just says that shit that I think that we long lost World War two. That's what I think. I think we've been taken over like on the inside. Didn't think we lost like in like on the battlefield. I think we lost like in the long run, because now you're gidding.
Speaker 2: Ah, we won the battle, but we lost the war.
Speaker 4: I see exactly. That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's very similar.
Speaker 3: It's similar to like, you know, did the Roman Empire fall or did it just convert into the Vatican? You know, like it's the same exact thing. These things just evolve. And so maybe we were given the idea that like, yo, we won World War two, but meanwhile, like shit has been very different since then. It doesn't look anywhere near the same. And you know, I mean, and who's to say what history you can trust? Bro? Like at the at the real core of it. It's like, you know, we go to school, and I would say ninety five percent of what I learned in school is not applicable to my daily life, you know, like on some real shit, Like I can't what am I gonna do with fucking like algebra in real life? Like I'm just not going to use that, Like I'm not gonna going WHOA A plus B equals C. I just got to find the equation or whatever. You know, Like there are certain things and the same thing goes for history class. And I'm not saying that you can't apply that, but there is a chance that everything that we learned about in every single history book, whether it's American history, European history, you know whatever, world history, like all these different histories, these are just, as they say, lies agreed upon, and so we may think that, you know, shit was awesome in the early nineteen hundreds, you know what I mean, Like, dude, nobody was fucking poisoning their water. They weren't getting propagandased, and if they did, it was their fault because all they had was the fucking radio. Anyway, you know what I mean, Like there was a time where it seemed like people weren't being as manipulated. But that's just what we're told and we kind of just got to accept it, because who's to say that they didn't have some form of mass deceit in the first place. And that does take many forms. I mean, it could take religious form. Maybe that was a form of control. It could take you know, well here, you know, we're we're going to uh start taxing the shit out of you, and eventually we're gonna stop. Well, like we'll stop taxing you after a while. We just got to get these these roads built. We just got to get these hospitals built, like we got we just got to pay you know, uh, school teachers or whatever, and then we'll go away from it. But then they never do. It's the same thing that happens with you know, nine to eleven in the Patriot Act. It's like, well, we're just gonna monitor you know, what goes on at these airports just because this happened. Meanwhile, it's like, well, you know, most likely it was an inside job, and so that means if it was an inside job, then uh, we're looking at the Hegelian dialect. You already had the solution of monitoring every fucking body that walks into an airport and making them take off their shoes and all that other shit that was involved with the Patriot Act. But if that was the main goal, then you know they carried out the problem and they they already knew the reaction, you know what I mean. It's like this shit is planned backwards. It's it's very very much playing backwards.
Speaker 1: It's perspective, like you said, right, It's like, at first glance, to a certain group, the early nineteen hundreds in America might look great, except that, like the Ku Klux Klan was a thing, you know what I mean, And like to a certain group of people, the early nineteen hundreds really fucking sucked, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like, but no, no, no, to.
Speaker 1: Your point, that's it is all about perspective, because while this group, what's true to them about a certain thing is not what's true to this group about the exact same thing one hundred percent points.
Speaker 6: And I just want to comment on that too, like how I view it as well from a scientific perspective.
Speaker 5: Albert Einstciince said it great himself. Is everything is relative.
Speaker 6: Everything, like my position here is relative to this position screen Josh of seeing you guys from a different perspective. I know that's like a very localized kind of like viewpoint, but if you extrapolate that outwards, everybody has their own inner perspective. Yeah, and to manipulate that as the masses is like one of the most artful things that we've been able to do. Because propaganda, like the word prop aganda itself is relatively recent. I believe it came from I don't know if I think it's King Henry the sixteenth or.
Speaker 4: Something several hundred years ago.
Speaker 6: But it changed from like the propagation of information, like valuable information, into like what we know propaganda now, which is like this deliberate insemination of like specific kind of information to control the masses into believing one specific thing, whereas there's so many different perspectives you can have on one thing.
Speaker 1: So propaganda comes like the word propagate. So like, for instance, whenever you are propagating a certain type of flower, you are spreading pollen, right, so, and you're giving that new life to the next generation of that flower. Now you take that to the realm of propaganda, you are spreading that words that it can take a life of its own and spread on to the next generation or the next person to hear it in the game of phone tag.
Speaker 3: Right, but ideally they weren't poisoning the flowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, But that's my point, so to your yeah, yeah, I agree, it can be used in a good way, but adversely, there are those that are using it in a bad way.
Speaker 2: Right. The spread of information can be an amazing thing.
Speaker 1: That's how medicine is discovered, that's how enlightenment is shared. But at the same time, that's how lies and falsehoods and false flags spread as rapidly as they do.
Speaker 4: But now you know how they tell you that when you, for example, you ever like scroll through your social media and you see a bunch of good comments and then you see that one comment, You're like, you know, fuck that guy. You know, I'm going hand to hand. I think it's the same thing right now. I think there's a bunch of good guys also preventing a lot of bad shit. But we only hear about the bad shit because that's what's you know, more broadcastable, and that's what more people will latch onto. But yeah, I think it's all about perspective too. It's everything in life. Everything is centralized to you, Well.
Speaker 3: We have a certain like we have a nervous system, and it's it's built to you know, like animal instincts or whatever to be able to protect us, you know, and protect our kids or whatever from the harm and stuff like that. That's kind of like built in. And the thing is they learned how to manipulate that in multiple different ways. They're like, all right, well, we want to make sure you're always on edge. You notice how like there's way more people who are depressed and have anxiety now than in the history of ever now. I mean, you could look at that and say, well, maybe these people just weren't being treated, you know as well, or maybe maybe they didn't call it depression and anxiety. Maybe you just you know, you had nerves that you that you couldn't deal with or whatever. Right, And but you see it like more so, way more now than it ever has been. And it's of my opinion that the reason is is because they're targeting certain nervous systems. You think about it, like, whenever you listen to music, whenever it's not at four hundred and thirty two herts and you're listening to that shit that's in four hundred and forty herts. It's designed to grab your attention because it's such an abnormal sound. It's not a sound that you find in nature. You know, whenever they changed a from four thirty to four or four thirty two two four four two four forty, you know they they did that for a specific reason. And there's actually like a lot of musicians who will say, like, yeah, I make my shit in four thirty two, Like I want you to sit here, I want you to vibe to it. If you want to smoke some weed, you can just fucking melt into that couch and let me. Let me take your soul on a journey in this song, you know what I'm saying. But if it's in four forty, you're like your ears are all up and you're fucking you know what I mean, Like you're just constantly looking around too.
Speaker 4: Like there's there's people who would take like popular songs that then you know, put it in four thirty two hurts. And I remember testing that, like I was listening to some one of my favorite songs like in the regular frequency and then listening to in four thirty two, and you can really hear the difference in four thirty two versus four forty, Like four forty sounds more like like rumbully and you know deep and you know dark, and then four thirty two sounds more light and angelic. For some fucking reason, I think that's.
Speaker 2: Why vinyl hits different. I'm gonna be straight up.
Speaker 1: I think that that is why listening to a vinyl record hits different than listening to a digital download.
Speaker 3: It's possible.
Speaker 4: I don't feel the vibration or the energy.
Speaker 1: It's more of a pure sound transfer. It's not going through something to be reverber. It's it's very much it's just.
Speaker 2: Riding that rail on that on that vinyl like scratch, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's the pure like audio from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's like like for instance, but the first time I ever listened to a vinyl it was led Zeppelin Volume two, Okay, which is awesome, excellent album. But my point is, I feel like that is the closest that we can get to being in the studio with the band on day of recording. You see what I'm saying, Like, I just and if you ever listen to a real vinyl, it's a thing. I'm not like a nerd. I don't own a record player. I wish I could, but it's I think there's really something to that, especially as we talk about pure auditory frequencies and vibrations that are hitting our ear drums as a pure form, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Dude, check this shit out, bro, I didn't know this. It wasn't until nineteen forty that the the United States adopted a equaling you know, the the key A four forty. So whenever they changed it from four thirty two to four to forty, it happened in nineteen forty first off, which is pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Wow, but.
Speaker 3: Right, it happened in nineteen forty, and they set a equaling four to forty as the standard, with the rest of the world following and being complete by nineteen fifty three. And it said, but why did the world change in the first or why did Yeah, why did it change in the first place? For one thing, a equaling four thirty two is supposed to be a more natural vibration based on the fact that it's divisible by three, unlike a equaling four to forty, which is only divisible by two. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Wow, So they're saying that three is more natural than two, I guess in the scheme of certain frequencies in music, I respectfully disagree because the way harmony works as a peak in a valley that's a one, and a two that's a zero, or a one that's a there's not a third in mixing wavelength, they added intermixing distortion.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I mean think about it like this, all the other frequencies that maybe you'll meditate to, Like nine hundred and sixty three, that's that's a natural frequency that is divisible by three. What is the other one?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: I think it's five forty. Well you think about that like five, you know, uh, five forty Well, just look at it as fifty four that's divisible by three plus six and three, right, and so like every natural frequency is divisible by three except for four forty. That's strange, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's very strange.
Speaker 6: Considering I had a little bit of a thought experiment, I could be completely wrong. It's in regards to Tesla's three six nine three, And it's people who spout, you know, so many different riddles about what it possibly means. Right, Yeah, And I just remember one day I was just looking at three, I was like three six nine, Like, what does this mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just got curious, and I was like, what is three three three two three three three three endlessly times itself? And whenever you multiply three three three three through three by itself or squared, it always enters into a hole. Any other number you try to do that with, well or not, the non synchronous numbers, they don't enter into a hole. So three two three three times it self multiplied that it's nine point nine nine nine n nine. But in mathematics we interpret that as actually one, and I had a calculus teacher who actually showed me the method for doing that, And same thing with six, six sixty six and nine nine nine nine. If you multiply those within each other, they're almost like synchronous groups. They kind of like pair together with each other as like as a form of pattern. It's a very it's a it's a very very ancient, I believe, form of knowledge, and we've only just recently began to experiment that. But there's an interesting visualization that I experienced that kind of like shows how susceptible we are to those types of frequencies. And it was this guy who took like a tuning fork. He took a tuning fork, and he another tuning fork next to it. He clashed one tuning fork, and the one that was next to it, even though it wasn't hit, the air molecule with around it was vibrating it. So even though it wasn't hit, it started resonating with the same exact frequency as the other tuning fork happened. And you can kind of take that and you can kind of like boil it down as we are our own form of tuning forks. Some people are susceptible to other people's tunes, you know, especially like with music or with voices or stories. There's all different types of frequencies that we can be susceptible to. A lot of people are susceptible to that as well. But we have to remember that we are just these tuning forks, and while we're susceptible to other people's tunes as well, we can also resonate something within and I think they discovered that in that same exact kind of time reason that you're talking about, through the they didn't experiment the Gateway method experiment where they conducted these experiments in Monroe Institute of Technology, and they had these people have these headphones over their ears. And I'm sure a lot of people have probably heard about it, but it was hemi sync technology that they believe allowed people to play certain frequencies in one ear a certain frequency in another ear, and it allowed the brain to sync up with one another, producing these crazy visualizations.
Speaker 5: And natural projections that people reported. So they unlocked that.
Speaker 6: They unlocked that very very early in history, and just recently I've been doing a lot of research into where that culminated into now how they've taken that technology. Now, there's a lot of good things they've done with it, with producing beautiful music is one thing has a lot of bad things they've done with it, which is producing directed energy weapons.
Speaker 5: It's something that we talk about.
Speaker 6: A lot where they can fire these things, these frequencies just like frequencies like music, but imperceptible to our ears, fire them into people's homes and cause them to feel nauseous or sick or irritable. And there was an incident called the I think the Havana syndrome. Yeah, that politicians were targeted by that by some Cuban intelligence or something like that.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the show on Discovery and then it went to the military channel called Future Weapons from the early two thousands.
Speaker 4: No, I've never heard of that, all right.
Speaker 1: So there was there was one episode where they were testing a new development of crowd and riot control. It was essentially a big ass satellite dish on top of an m wrap that's a military like transport vehicle. He aimed it at what would presumably be a crowd of people and flipped it on.
Speaker 2: Basically, it doesn't hurt them. Okay, you could. You could be fried by it for forever.
Speaker 1: It's not going to actually cause you harm, but it does cook the very top level of your skin and give you a really fucking bad sunburn.
Speaker 2: So basically it makes a crowd disperse.
Speaker 1: They were willing to show that on television in the early two thousand We're talking like four okay, like early two thousands.
Speaker 2: That was on TV.
Speaker 1: You don't even we don't even know what they currently had that they could actually use to get a response out of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah. N actually brung a document where he uh, he was going more into that where they were they have a diagram of the body and you can induce orgasms with frequencies you can like make someone believe that they got discerned from God. And like I was in your voices, yea, and I was thinking, I was telling this like what if think about it this way, Like there's war going on Middle East and other countries and stuff like that that are very religiously like backed with, you know, with beliefs. Just how human history has always been. Like like, imagine you're fighting someone and they like got a message from a directed energy weapon like your religion was right, fight and kill for me, you know what I mean? Like, how can you tell someone no, that's bullshit, that's a well, you know what I mean, Like that shit is dangerous, right.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, it absolutely is. But like going back to you were talking about the Monroe Institute, Robert Monroe, he actually brought that kind of HEMI sinking to technology over. He was trying to give it to the military to be able to like spy and aster projection and that kind of stuff. And because that was you know, that's what was going on around that time with you know, paper clip and all that other shit. I mean not not long after it. But what is amazing that I really enjoy learning about that whole Monroe Institute, which I definitely want to take a trip out there some weekend. But like, what's great about the HEMI sinking technology is that, you know, most people, whenever you go into a hypnotic state, see like I do past life regressions, I give like I hypnotize people, you know, which is pretty cool. But it allowed me to learn about the different states of the brain. You know, you got the alpha, beta, theta, and delta states of your brain, you know, basically different levels of awakeness. And and the thing is is that whenever I'm trying to hypnotize somebody, I it's it's something that I'm trying to do that I'm trying to shut off. You're left so that I can only communicate with your right brain, which is something that you know typically happens only whenever you're getting ready to fall asleep or that you are asleep. This is why you dream like, This is why your dreams are illogical, you know, because your left brain, your logical side of your brain, is not tuning in. Dude, like, it's just your right brain. It's going on a fucking trip and there is no leash on that dog, you know. And that's why we can have all these crazy dreams. I mean, maybe you want to say that we're visiting other realms. That's up for conjecture. But but what was so great about the whole hemisync thing is is that instead of hypnotizing you to shut off that left part of your brain to be able to access the full potential of your right brain. Is that in hemi sync, it conjoins both of them. And that's why it's so powerful, because you're taking the left brain and teeming it up with the right brain. And most people aren't really, you know, doing that on a daily basis. Most people, you know, maybe got your head into clouds, or maybe you're so logical you can't even fathom anything that is like spiritual craziness or woo woo or whatever, like anything that seems out of the ordinary of the logical you know, the logical mindset is not even going to take heed to any of that kind of stuff. And so I wanted to get into something I know that we're kind of coming up on it here, but I wanted to get into something that you guys had mentioned in one of your clips as far as how the CIA actually like tried to prevent people from astro projecting and astral traveling.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, didn't we that was a public that sounds that sounds like a long time ago we talked about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember hearing about that. It was so cool, dude.
Speaker 6: A while I mean a while ago we talked about these. It's it's essentially like psychotronic warfare. The CIA in many experience experiments they were conducting like these like X men kind of like experiments where they would get people in these rooms and they would they would try to see if they had these like extrasensory capabilities as well. They also like invented these devices supposedly that could kind of like prevent people from being able to do that as well. But like, is it was there like a specific like a like experiment or story attached with that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was something along the lines of like how they were they were so people I guess within meditation or whatever can astro project and this is what you know Monroe Institute and a lot of the uh, the mk Ultra stuff was really about was the idea of astro projecting or uh what is it called remote viewing and stuff like that. Right, Yeah, Well, supposedly this was like a like a warfare against that, and they were basically like not allowing people to enter that realm of consciousness or being and it was like a defense mechanism against that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So also to go more into that, like apparently there's areas on the Earth where they somehow created the spaces where they wouldn't allow remote viewers to actually view them. And you know, you can go into how true that actually is, but it will be insane that technology can transcend the physical in order to block something that's not even like physical at that point, you know what I mean. So apparently Area fifty one is one of those places. Apparently the moon is one of those places. Apparently other areas in the world. Is just that a national traveler cannot just look into there and see what's going on. Because think about it this way, and it kind of makes sense if all this was going on during that time and they had real projects where real remote viewers saw places in Russia or China that where they were not even physically Therefore, that's a huge security threat, you know. And this is back in like the how long ago was it like during the this.
Speaker 6: Was definitely during there are experiments that I know off the top of my head.
Speaker 5: In the Cold War. There's also some back in World War Two.
Speaker 6: Where they were trying to get people into the Nazi bases. And there was actually one specific story that I remember, and this is obviously a completely conjecture, but this was a story that was published I believe someone on the CIA website about their accounts where somebody was going into one of the bases and they were remote viewing. They were trying to detail it exactly, and they remember seeing another person there and usually it's fine, but this person was aware of their presence and it was almost it was almost like they could see them there, and so I think I remember they were like trying to like, uh, they were trying to get a detailed account of it, and the person like turned and was like you shouldn't be here or something like that, like kick them away and out of it. And there are people who actually report. One of our friends actually reports that he was able to actually travel at one point and he visited somebody who actually taught.
Speaker 5: Him how to do that.
Speaker 6: And he remembers when he was trying to I guess, not spy in him, but observe him. I guess that he noted that he was there and he kicked them out of his of his space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, apparently that's like some real like you know, when you say the word psychic, people just think like, you know, you're running your hands over crystal ball and tell your future it's not really like that. I mean, some people I don't know, But for the for what the CIE like define it as, it's just that someone who has extra sensory perception, who can perceive or feel things that are you know, they know there's not naturally supposed to be there, and they're able to feel that out like with their whatever they have in their bodies. And apparently everyone has the ability to do this, but some people are just born with the ability to do it better. Just like some people get born they sing good, and some people who born they can't fucking sing for shit, It's kind of like the same thing, because it's like some people are born with the ability to actually access it a lot better than someone who you know, born somewhere else can.
Speaker 3: Dude, I totally believe that that's possible. And I'll tell you and this, I had somewhat of a really kind of relatable experience to this saw on my other podcast Meta Mysteries. At the end of every show, we do a meditation, and after that meditation, you know, we'll talk about what we experienced during meditation. We're just constantly trying to have some sort of wild spiritual experience in these meditations. And it's not always like crazy. Sometimes you just want to meditate just to calm the fuck down and level yourself a little bit. But sometimes we do guided meditations, and sometimes we do weird frequency type meditations, and they're usually all connected with whatever we just went over on the show. But there was this one time I meditated and for some reason my mind, I was taken to like another planet. Now this could just be I could be pretending, I could just be hallucinating, whatever you want to call it, it felt real to me. But this one time I was meditating and I went to this planet and I went over there and I saw this other being there and he was like, I don't know, a different color, like he was blue or green or some shit. Right, I don't even really remember it as a minute ago, but I saw this be and he noticed that I was there, and he goes, what are you doing here? And I was like, I was like, uh, oh, dude, I'm just meditating here. Like I came, I was trying to resonate at a specific frequency, and I guess, you know, going straight to this planet. I guess this might be the this this planet's resonance or whatever. So my mind just went there right and in this and and so I asked this guy and I was like, well, why are you here? And he goes, well, I'm doing the same thing, but I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna take this resonant energy, resonant energy that I'm resonating at, and I'm gonna go use it to help me in this war. And I was like, oh shit, we're kind of doing it for two different reasons. And so it's like interplanetary like different kind of frequency shit to where you can take a certain resonant frequency and it could help you in battle or it could help you meditate. I guess it just depends on what your like regular frequency is comfortable to you. And so maybe four thirty two is like a real like calming resonant frequency to us, but that could be a fucking warring frequency to like Jupiter for all we know.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, I was I was gonna say. This is my favorite types of conversations, by the way, because it really gets my mind going and I'm just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You know how they say time is relative in the past president in the future, is actually happening right now and there's no concept of time. It will make sense. What if, like possibly you were you know, in that experience, you're speaking to someone who was like a fucking samurai and he was just meditating and it was like, Okay, I need this energy to come back and fight these fucking people, right, And then you're from another timeline or maybe even like on the same planet, but you're just existing at different levels of frequency. That's what I like. I get into that shit all the time.
Speaker 2: I love you know what if that's your chia Okay, now the concept of.
Speaker 1: Like your your inner chi, whatever that may mean to you. You're both going there for your reasons. He was finding his chi to center himself for battle. You were your cheat to send to yourself for your own enlightenment. Either way it goes. Is it possible that like that frequency, Maybe it's just you'll souls for whatever reason both vibrated that frequency, right, and there's nothing here wrong? One way or another about that it's like your happy place, so to speak, your happy place. You may be going there for different reasons at different times in your life for god knows what, but the fact that you happen across at that moment, that's interesting, dad, dude.
Speaker 3: And it and like that can even relate to you know, other animals here on this planet. You know, you play it, you you blow into a dog whistle, it's gonna fucking freak the fuck out of your dog, you know, but you don't even hear it. So it's affecting them differently than it would affect you. And I don't know, maybe it's different everywhere like that.
Speaker 4: You know, I heard this saying that sound is the only like thing that can affect you without your consent, you know, And this is the I heard that saying before, and it was just like, you know, you could be sitting here and you can be spiritually a tune or you can have like a strong mind, but if someone has like a weapon and they can shoot at you like that, shit like that would hit you like that helped you know whatever way it does, right, But it's very interesting because I've never had any experiences like that. But I've always read stories about it, and every time I hear read a story about it, it just like it makes me wonder, like how much larger this world or this universe actually is if you're able to act as something like that with just your mind.
Speaker 3: Dude, I think that you know, that's why, Like I love meditation. We do a meditation every single episode, and obviously, like I do meditation on my own time as well, But like I think that, you know, meditation is great for grounding and you know, centering yourself and all that stuff. That's all fine and dandy, Like that's great, right, But I can't imagine that that's why the Yogis are going up in a fucking cave in some kind of mountain in India and meditating for thirty days just to center themselves, you know what I'm saying, Like you go back and you look at like what was it Moses went up to the mountain for forever and like to speak to God? Like who's to say? Maybe maybe we're talking about the same thing, you know what I'm saying, Like it could all be in that kind of realm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe, like just from what you guys are like saying like how I visualize it, like how we have science here, like we have quantum computers, and like what we know about quantum computers or quantum things in general is that they can be like.
Speaker 5: One and zero's at the same time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something like if that's even physically possible in this reality.
Speaker 5: I'd like to think.
Speaker 6: That our ones and zeros, being you know, their distinct kind of realities, are also kind of overlaid and stacked upon one another. But it takes a different type of vibration to kind of separate those two, Like we live distinctly, but we also live separately at the same time. And I think the use of meditation, at least from how I guess I practice it, you can, I guess people practice it differently. But how I I guess achieve that state is by quieting all the other forces around me, all that other noise in this reality. And I reach a point in meditation sometimes where it's like this reality as I know it ceases to exist. And I think that's an important part of that step of meditation to achieve those or experience those other frequencies, because it allows your brain to have almost like an empty cup. It's like, you know, our cups are so full here because we carry this reality with us. But when you empty it for a minute, we allow another reality to enter it, with one another, maybe combined with another.
Speaker 1: That's what happens at my silent retreat every year. I plug, unplug from the matrix and I go silent.
Speaker 2: I don't even speak for four days and meditate. I fully, fully agree with what you're saying right here, brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it just goes to show like the whole idea of like like the double slit experiment. You know, all you got to do is just pay attention to it and it acts differently. It's like that's if you put that on a mask. Ellen trying to try to apply that to the rest of everything that you know. It like doesn't really make sense in a physical reality. But whenever you go into that meditative mind and you know, now that's what you're paying attention to. So that's where all your focus is, and that's how your reality is going to change within yourself in your mind, you know what I mean, And you can you can shut all that off. It's like what you know whenever you're watching TV. You know you first of all, whenever you're watching TV, you fall into an alpha state of mind, which is a light trance. That's why whenever somebody is you know, you're watching TV and your girlfriend or your wife or your mom or whatever is like, hey, go do the dishes, motherfucker or whatever, right, and it's just going one through in, through one air and out the other because you're in that light trance and you're hypnotized to that TV. Which, by the way, they did a study on that, like twenty years ago. They hooked up a bunch of nodes to like a bunch of these people's brains just to see how fast, like how much time does it take for like the human mind to be able to fall into that trance whenever they're watching TV.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It was like one hundred participants or one hundred and fifty participants or whatever, and no body lasted longer than sixty seconds without falling into a light trance.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's kind of scary. That's actually it's kind of scary.
Speaker 3: It's crazy shit, dude. The mind is a powerful thing. And like our boy the Magician Lord Byron Jester, he goes, the mind is a weapon. Keep it loaded.
Speaker 4: Have you have you read the book The Law of One.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. I've heard of it.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's that's a great book. It does the same thing. So the Law of One is a bunch of these people who came together and meditated together, but instead of uh, you know, traveling to another place, they allowed another being to speak through their vessel and tell them information. So they came across this being called Raw, and Raw is a collective entity of like a bunch of others, like a huge like species, like imagine like the human race as one uni mind, and they were communicating to a being like that but somewhere else, right, and this being was basically giving information apparently, like the being knew that we humans used to live for thousands of years and then for some reason, you know, shit happened, you know, things went down the fan, and then we our lifespan got lowered by like almost one hundred percent. And it's because a lot of information. But it was just like a weird thing that was happening. And the book is like has like actual documents of this happening of the woman who went and spoke to the Raw being, and it's it's done in like the seventies.
Speaker 3: Actually, dude, I love that shit. I need to read that book.
Speaker 4: Then, Yeah, the law of one it tells you the what's it called that being taught the universal laws to whoever was participating there. One of them is like free will is like a universal law that can't be broken. So if it were to be broken like it apparently intervention would happen. So that gave well the person took that as whatever we're going through right now, we as a species allowed it to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, there is is like definitely some kind of not even verbal, but like psychic contracts that we just constantly agree to on a daily basis that we're not even really fully aware of, you know, and it's it's I mean, even like these weird contracts that you kind of just make up in your eye. I don't know, dude. I like I think that the entire existence is mental. I think every single thing is a mental thing, and we're just out here experiencing it thinking that it's a physical reality whenever. Whatever. Anyway, I don't want to go to woo woo here. I know how Jacob feels about that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're good, brother, But I gotta say, and I forget which one of y'all said it earlier. The sound is the one energy that can affect you without your consent, right, and I agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Noy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could mean verbal. Sure, somebody could talk shit to you, make you feel bad. That's real life, no doubt. But that also reminded me of sound healing technology. And if anybody is listening right now who hasn't already gone and checked out real rife technologies, please go so all of this. We're talking about sound and frequency tuning and finding that resonance to heal your body. This machine literally does that. It's Royal Raymond, wife's great nephew. Go check them out link in description below. Use a promo code cult at checkout and you can find a way to shameless plug that.
Speaker 3: And you get ten percent off too, which is great.
Speaker 1: No, indeed, you get ten percent off and free shipping if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: And thirty day guarantee return too if you don't like it. But anyway, look, boys, we we love having you on. This was even better than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure exactly where we were going to go. We kind of hit on all cylinders over here, which is my favorite kind of conversation. So yeah, we appreciate you coming on and hanging out with us. We definitely want to do it again. But if anybody wants to go and find you know, your show or any of your social media's or anything like that, where can they find that.
Speaker 4: At at the Mind's Eye Podcast across everything, or on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, and our social media is also tagged as the Mind's Eye Podcast.
Speaker 5: TikTok, Instagram, all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah, Jacob, we need some Knife fans if.
Speaker 1: You haven't already. Dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shared, the like, subscribe, the comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with your friends and family, Shares with the ones you don't even like that matter, Share us every fucking where here we go. While you're at it, Also go and give Jonathan and Meta Mysteries the love. Go and give the Mind's Eye Podcast the love, give it the five stars, give it the shared, the like, subscribe, hit the bell notification, leave comments, comment on all this shit.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms and all of our viewing platforms. The more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then be Tongue the Temple Oh God, who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen. Also go check them out on YouTube. Go check out Cajun Night YouTube channel. Go check it all out. Please, we thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done, so if you haven't do so.
Speaker 3: Now there we go.
Speaker 2: All right, it's been a while since I got tongue tied on the outro.
Speaker 3: I mean, I thought it flowed really well. I think it was. It was perfect the way it was. But look, with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item.
Speaker 2: But that's not all.
Speaker 1: When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 1: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code Cult that see Ult at Adam and ee dot com.
Speaker 1: Now this is an exclusive all for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the shipping with the code Cult