Speaker 1: It's night Side with Dan Ray.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you easy, well, thank you very much, are you? Let's try that in English? Shall we? Al? And I hold forth here on BZ Saturday nights. So I'm used to hearing al do news when I am here on Saturday on The Morgan Show, and that timeslot is ten to midnight. But here I am halfway through four hours of night Side with four hours to go. Somebody dropped off during the news. We had three people on. But there's an open line, so if you want to grab it six one, seven two five four ten thirty eight eight eight nine two nine ten thirty.
Speaker 3: Yes, how about if we just spend another few moments on neuroli and I can give out the address and the phone numbers, so please do so. We perform once a month, as you know in Our next performance is on the fifth of December from six to eight pm at the Nioli Restaurant to eighty two Washington Street in Westwood, Massachusetts. And if you have your pens and paper ready, the phone number there is seven eight one three seven, five two five nine four. Now, the best way that I can describe our performance there the two hour performance. To me, it seems like a wedding without a bride and groom. People get up and they dance. People who don't know people end up meeting them and becoming great friends. And it's just such a happy place. So those of you that are listening that have never been to Niroli before, give it a chance. And when you make your reservation, make it for the supper club. It's part of the restaurant, but it's in the back of the restaurant and it holds about seventy guests. It's very comfortable back there. The staff is lovely and the food is marvelous. So please give it a try, and come up and say lo to us when you come.
Speaker 2: All right, And two quick things. The caller just before we took a news break asked the question where did Channel two get those call letters g b H. Anytime you've looked at the Blue Hills of Milton, you look up there and you see towering antennas there there's an array of them, two, three, four, whatever, and one of those is the antenna for Channel two. Therefore they use that for their name. G b H WGBH. They're kind of forced to begin with a W. One all east of the Mississippi radio and TV stations begin with W except KDKA and Pittsburgh. And I'm not going to go into why that's an isolated difference, but Great Blue Hills that's where those call letters came from. And Boston has done that with a number of their calls. For an example, channel five WCVB stands for channel five. The Roman numeral for five is v CVB, Channel five Boston. The old fifty six used to be WKBG and they were owned partially by the Globe Kaiser Globe Broadcasting. They changed to L V I, going back to Roman numerals again. LVI is the number fifty six, L for fifty, V for five, and I V and I together is six channel fifty six. I think I've covered all of them. Now I'm tired. I will go. Oh. Before I meant to ask, Chris, Gene you an ex give me literally thirty seconds. Guys, when I came to see you in Brookline, there was a female performer with you, and I thought she was very good. I cannot remember her name is.
Speaker 4: Her name was wait. Her name was Zoe, and she moved to Las Vegas and she got married about a month ago to a bartender out there in Las Vegas, and she's gonna they bought a home and she's gonna make her career in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Will good do me a favor next time you speak to her, tell her I'll be coming out there in April, and I don't know the date yet, but I'll be doing one of my quick shows with Big Elvis at Harris, which is in between the Flamingo and the Venetian.
Speaker 4: And y Well, we'll tell her in the If you win the lottery, we'll cover with you fair enough.
Speaker 2: If I win the lottery, I'll put you in the first class seat. It's no problem. Let me take Gene from me. Gene, thank you for calling. Sorry had to hold so long.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, Did I lose you there?
Speaker 6: It sounded like I had Billy bow. It's been too long since we've been together, my friends.
Speaker 3: For sure. It's so great to hear your voice.
Speaker 6: It's always great to hear your voice, Bobo. It's even better to hear your horn.
Speaker 3: Oh yours too, Oh.
Speaker 6: Thank you? It's uh you know more. And one of the things that nobody's touched on tonight is that nobody makes the party happen like the winter curse you can get.
Speaker 2: It's been mentioned.
Speaker 6: It can't be mentioned enough because what happens when Bo and Billy and the band take the stage. The crowd is guaranteed a great time, and they'll keep them going and keep them going and keep them going, and you'll get to the end of the night and people often will want want another hour or two hours, or however long they can get because they're just having such a great time, you know. And I can remember back with Eddie, their dad, the father and founder of the Winter Family Orchestra, and Eddie used to say, you know, no matter how I'm feeling during the course of the day, or how tired I am, or you know how much it's been a tough day, when I sit down and I start to play, it's a great day because I'm playing music. And they Bill and Bow have kept that going and it's just it's the best way to celebrate. You can't possibly find another band anywhere in the New England region that performs like the Winnakers do, and they do it all I mean jazz, from classic jazz to swing era to you know, oldies but goodies right up into top top charts that are current today and they do it all, and they've done it continually for a long long time, starting from when it was just a family group with Eddie and Annette and Billy and Bow, and then through the years adding on and adding on. I think you know when I first started playing with the organization, which is like thirty six, thirty seven years back, maybe on time back, I'm dating myself, but I can remember one New Year's Eve. I think there were three big bands out and probably eight or ten.
Speaker 3: Combo bands out.
Speaker 6: You know, all in the same night on New Year's Eve. You know, it was an amazing time to be a part of the organization. And you know, Eddie had his his band, Bo had his band, Billy had his band, and then uh some of the premium players from their bands went out and led other bands at night and that night, and it was just an amazing time, amazing times of you making music.
Speaker 2: And I know that you are closer to the group because you said Bobo as a nickname, Billy as Bill.
Speaker 3: Genie is the family. And I should tell you that Genie played trumpet in my father's band, and you know she is one of the greatest trumpet players, honest and goodness that I have ever known. She's brilliant. She's a great teacher. Uh and she's just a great musician, and she's just a natural and uh boy, you know we we've had a love affair with Jeanie for for years and years. And it's just so great of you to reconnect tonight because you know you're up in Maine now and and uh, you know we don't see each other or spend enough time together like we used to. But you're so wonderful, wonderful to reach out to us.
Speaker 2: Tonight, Jeanne, thank you for taking the time to call.
Speaker 6: I love you guys, madly. We love you more, big hug, Diet.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a musician that Yes, there you go. See what I mean. You guys are good at trivia as well.
Speaker 4: Music trivia, but not like you. You you can do any any subject. We're great on music.
Speaker 3: You can do magic, well I could.
Speaker 2: I used to dabble in magic. But that aside. There's a caller who's been calling on the contest line every five minutes since you guys have been on There is an open line to that call dial dial either six five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine to nine ten thirty damn will answer the call, put you on hold, and you'll get to speak with the Winnickers or anybody else who wants to call in to do that.
Speaker 4: Morgan, Morgan, I'm sorry, but last time we were on the show, I asked you for permission for a couple of special people to be able to use that line. So they don't even know the other numbers, so I wish we could take those that. There are a couple of special calls.
Speaker 2: So someone's calling on it right now and there's an open line on the regular number.
Speaker 4: I not even know though, but they don't even know the regular number.
Speaker 2: And then I'll say the regular number again because I've been repeating it all night long. Six one, seven, two, five four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine to nine ten thirty.
Speaker 4: The problem is, the problem is, Morgan, they don't have a radio, so they're far away so they're not hearing it. They never hear that, so they just think they can't get on, and.
Speaker 2: Then how do they know the contest number.
Speaker 4: I gave it to them because I asked you the last time we were on if I could give it to a couple of people, and you said, okay, yes I did. So if you could have Dan, please take the call. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: All right, I will and we won't do that again.
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, and next time the contest line rings, take the call and put them in que. I am late for my break, good grief. Time at temperature here on nights side ten, eighteen thirty nine degrees.
Speaker 7: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios.
Speaker 2: I' WBZ News Radio. I do think we have worked through the phone issues. We have full lines. I'm about to go to work in Chestnut Hill. We also have Gene and Brookline and Steve and Sudbury Ruth. It's your turn to speak with Bill and Bo Winnicer Ruth.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Morgan, thank you for taking my call. Hey, Dylan Bow, I'm actually calling you from Brooklyn, New York, where I'm spending Thanksgiving with my cousins. We're having a wonderful time. And I was really happy to hear Tom Aaron. Tom and I know each other well through our love for the Winnakers, and I wanted to embellish a little bit on what he said, because the Winnakers have a secret sauce. They're fantastic musicians and.
Speaker 6: Their music is great, but.
Speaker 8: I shouldn't say, but I should say, and they really connect to the audience and that's what or the guests or whoever they're playing for, and that's what really makes them so special. And they've played hundreds and hundreds of weddings and corporate events and gallas and bar misos and all kinds of really special events. But what's really even more special about them is that they really have heart. And they play for many many senior living facilities all around the Boston area, independent living, assisted living, nursing homes, and they do such a wonderful job and they really connect with the people and they bring them so much joy that it's just so so special.
Speaker 2: And you know what it's like floating on a memory cloud at least the last three things you mentioned, assistant living, uh, nursing home, nursing homes. Thank you for helping me get to those words. And that's the key. You've got an audience specifically that's mine locked in on big band, on swing, on light jazz, and they could tell you almost the entire litany of songs by Duke Ellington or the Thundering Herd, and down the line they find Frank and Sammy and Dean. They necessarily stop their memory at the gate of nineteen fifty nine or nineteen sixty, so they couldn't tell you anything about the Beatles. And if somebody wanted Beatles, of course Bill and Beau could do a whole thing on the Beatles. But they know the music that their audience wants to hear, and that's very difficult to do, to play for an audience, knowing what they want, giving the audience what they want, and sticking to it.
Speaker 3: But you know, Morgan, we got that training in the early years where our dad prepared us for a life in music of being available to play any style of music that anybody wanted to hear. And that's why we can go from one genre to another quite nicely.
Speaker 2: And that's an important thing to be able to do.
Speaker 8: It's just so special at these senior residences. I've been to many of them where they played, and I tell them that they have the best job in the world because every day they have the opportunity to make people happy. So that's what I wanted to say, and they know I love them. I'm their sister from another mother, so.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm supposed to say that I'm the sister from another mister, Ruth. Thank you for your call.
Speaker 4: You know, let me just say one more thing. Ruth lights up the world wherever she goes. She's so kind, she has a heart of gold, and she does good things for people all the time. So thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Okay, thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: Good night, Ruth, good night, Thank you all right again. A line is now available six seven, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight nine nine ten thirty. And I'm so close to time to take a break, but I'm going to go to Jean and Brookline so she won't have to hold through a news hit.
Speaker 1: Hello Jean, say il aiyah.
Speaker 2: I you have called before because I remembered your name.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I called numerous times. I realize I was reading going oh ooh. I dropped the airphone and said, it's after o'clock. I forgot to put some boards down and check up. Turn on the radio. There you go, Yes, yes, I am. I'm just calling to say ahead to the boys.
Speaker 4: We love, We Love e Gene Jeams are retired Nurse Morgan and Jeane has been out to Naroli twice.
Speaker 9: Now, oh yeah, I went out to the third time. I except my buildings walkway was totally ripped up, and it would have been, like, I just give di thinct possibility of me breaking my haircut again. So I had a not so for that time. Again. Yeah I did that once, but the next time you're playing now. I think Bill told me it was eighth, but me told me it was the fifth. I kind of believe Marie or Bill.
Speaker 2: Let me be easy next Thursday, six.
Speaker 9: Days now, all right, So I yeah, I have to tell you one thing, Morgan.
Speaker 4: The only reason Jeane knows of us is because of our appearances a couple of years ago on your show. And then she started coming to Brothers and now she comes to Neoli. She's a wonderful woman. And uh, but she heard us on your show. You're responsible for this, Morgan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you are.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 9: I originally heard you at a wedding that was actually at the pot clause or that one of my patients got married and a lot of nurses were invited.
Speaker 3: So that's where I first sarred.
Speaker 4: To and we didn't know that that first time. I have heard that.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, those are some of heard you guys. And then yeah, is really good. The food's good. Bellows was better I loved Fellows. I didn't really like Bianchis. But now I find you at there as in the food Strike was there. We're just keep changing up what I get to my creature habits. But I hope you guys had nice Thanksgiving in the rain.
Speaker 3: We had a good Thanksgiving, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Andgiving.
Speaker 9: I had a very low nice Thanksgiving. I went to one of my friend's house and there was like six kids on the age of ten and a bunch of adults and it was just kind of wild. We wasn't quiet, not with the little ones running around.
Speaker 3: That was pure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're in the corner by themselves. They weren't even near us. They were on the other side of the room. Yeah. But yeah, I'm glad I found bone Bill because it was long. It was a long dry season, not knowing where they were or where they were playing until I heard them once again on listening to you, Morgan, and that's when.
Speaker 3: Feel and I.
Speaker 9: Talk, where are you playing? When are you gonna be playing there? And I'm quite happy that I was listening that night. They'll always have to listen.
Speaker 10: To you, Morgan.
Speaker 9: But she's very happy that I was very happy that night. So I will let somebody else get on the phones. I know you have a bunch of callers waiting, and I will definitely see the will before Christmas, but I don't I'll see. I'll try to talk to you, Morgan, but lots of times the trees such way and truly open my head. I love listening to it, going huh yeah, no, it's yeah, it just doesn't work at all in my brain.
Speaker 1: All right, well, all right, you take care.
Speaker 9: You too, all right for your call, keep calling, Bye bel bye bye.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get in trouble again being late for my news hit time and temperature on night Side ten thirty two thirty nine degrees.
Speaker 7: It's night Side with Dan Ray, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: I am now going to go to Sudbury and speak to Steve so Steve can speak to Bill and Bo Winneker.
Speaker 10: Hello Steve, Good, good evening, gentlemen. How you doing all right?
Speaker 1: Very well?
Speaker 3: Thank you Bill.
Speaker 10: I enjoyed listening. I've tried before to get in but I hadn't been successful, so tonight I struck gold Well you're here now I'm here. You know, I know the spirit of the show is all about the winnakers and the music. And I've been to several of their performances. As I'll say, they don't just play, they short give him a show. But tonight I want to bring a little different flavor to the night. My relationship is really with bo Morgan. It goes back, and there's a generational piece to this. Our parents, my mother and his dad grew up together at Miller's mass and what you can understand was a very musical talent back then. They'll probably shed some tone on that. But over the last thirty years, Bow and I have found ourselves as members of the same golf club. I established a very very tight relationship and albeit very competitive relationship on the golf course. I'm not so sure any of his fans, no, but his talent with his horn is almost matched by his talent with his golf club. He's a fierce competitor and he doesn't like to lose.
Speaker 1: Tonight.
Speaker 2: What's your hand cap?
Speaker 1: Bo?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, handicaps at back and anyway, Uh, it's a lot higher than I wish it was, but it's going to be better next year.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, we'll leave that open to answer it later on. But Steve, what's your handicap?
Speaker 1: I play?
Speaker 10: I don't know, somewhere around nine or ten. And Bow's right there with me. Don't let him, did you? You can ask him, you can ask him what side of the bank account gets more him on me and I will it's his.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask this question in your life and both be prepared. You're going to answer it too.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 2: First, how many hole in ones have you had? That?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've had one.
Speaker 4: One for me birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had one on my birthday a number of years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: What are your trumpet on that?
Speaker 10: I'll share a story about last year. We play in these inter club matches and Bow and I team up pretty nicely together and we're going down the next to the last fairway and we're talking to the competitor, a big tall man. I think you remember him, Bow, don't you.
Speaker 4: I believe I do. I don't remember his name.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And we're walking down the fairway and I said, you know this guy that we're playing golf with, because in my eyes, Bow will always be a celebrity and he won't talk about himself, but I'll give a little hint as to who he is. And I mentioned his name and he lit up. And we're walking down the fairway a little bit further and Bow and I talk and we decide in the surprising there's a dinner after this event, as there always is, and we decide that Bo is going to be solicited to do a little number for us. And so this gentleman gets up put Bo in. This bought total surprise.
Speaker 3: Weren't you both, You're very very surprised, no idea.
Speaker 10: And he lit up, He lit up the room, and at the end of his little performance, everybody we started seeing hands raised all over the room. And this was one club versus another club. There were twenty guys in the room, and one by one they started talking about the fact that Bow played at their wedding, or played at their parents parents wedding, Bow played at my son's Bob mitzvah. There were twenty people in the room and at least thirteen people had a direct performance from Joe Bill and Bow.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 10: It was a great, great performance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steve, excellent story. Thank you for calling into Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Steve, really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: You got bo sairways always a right Okay, take take care.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot, take care.
Speaker 2: And now this next gentleman. He's one of the people that basically is legendary and talk radio. Everybody knows his name, and when they know your name and know your claim the fame, it's not just Glenn from Brighton, it's Glenn the blind piano Tuna from Brighton. Hello, Glenn, welcome aboard.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, my handicap is that I'm blind. That's a joke based on the last call you were talking about, golfl I get it, Yes, I couldn't resist. Well, I hate the toot my horn. But it's Gene from Brighton's a good woman by proxy. Glenn from Brighton's I mean Gene for book line. Gwen's a good man by proxy. Where is this new roways now? The first week of the month. I actually have money December Thursday.
Speaker 2: It's a Norwood ouch.
Speaker 1: I think the ride Ghoster.
Speaker 3: No, it's in Westwood, Mass It's just coast to Norwood. It's almost on the line in Norwood. But it's two eighty two Washington Street in Westwood, Mass.
Speaker 1: Well that's a high saluted area, all right, So what is.
Speaker 3: It six to eight that is correct? Would you like the phone number. Yeah, well, yeah, yes, least because it's reservation.
Speaker 1: Only, OUCH reservation only.
Speaker 3: You have to make reservations, and you have to make reservations for the supper club.
Speaker 2: Oh are you prepared to write the number down? Glenn?
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna try to memorize it. I didn't know you're going to give out a number. It's they don't want my social Security number? Do they?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
Speaker 2: Glenn's doing his own show. Please laugh at the appropriate.
Speaker 1: One last night? What that guy you had on? Oh? That guy was funny Roberts. Oh yeah, he's like Bob Katson almost.
Speaker 2: With yeah, yeah, quick wit all right, yeah, give Glenn the number one of you.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, it's well if you can remember or write it down whatever, you can do seven.
Speaker 1: Eight one, Well that's easy.
Speaker 3: Three seven five two five nine four. So all you really have to remember is three seven five two five nine.
Speaker 1: Four twenty five ninety four. Okay, So when does the reservation have to be made by Thursday morning? There?
Speaker 3: Well, it may be sold out by then. I don't even know, but I try. If you're gonna go call them as soon as as soon as you know if you can go call them.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, I know I can go right now.
Speaker 3: Well, then call him right up?
Speaker 1: All right? Can I call him right now? I mean?
Speaker 2: Was he Well, I don't think so, finish all with us?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean after I that's what I meant.
Speaker 3: From noontime, I'd say sometime after noon. Uh, in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me see Monday and going to peaby tuesy, I'm going to the Now, I'm just trying to figure out when I can call them.
Speaker 2: You can call him on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Oh you can call it a Saturday.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, yeah, absolutely, call after twelve noon and someone will pick up the phone. And the address there is two eight to Washington Street.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's it. That's pretty easy to remember.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you seen them before, Glenn? Have you attended a Winker.
Speaker 1: Concert many times? When they were brothers and then Villas, I used to tell jokes about Velle because Vello, I think means fleece and Italian nurse, I said, and I said, when the check comes, I've been fleeced because I thought they were kind of expensive. But I don't know if they appreciated that humor.
Speaker 2: But hey, well, Glenn, your humor always takes some giving used.
Speaker 1: To I know I will be come on a customer. What is it an a quiet taste?
Speaker 2: Yes? All right, Now I got a break to take. So have we covered everything you wanted to cover?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just wanted to thank you guys. The last time you guys are on, I gave out my name and number, and you know I didn't get any work. But that's not your fault. I mean you tried.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I plugged you as a blind piano tuner. Yes, so if anybody needs a tuner, a piano tuner, Glenn's pretty good at it. Thank You're welcome, and now it's time to say goodbye. All right, good bye bye to all our family by am I see kay, I'm sorry old habits. Let me tell you now the lines are wide open. Not one call now. I can kill the time that is left after we come back from the break. But if you want to speak to the gentlemen, they're here and their lines available. Six win, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two nine ten thirty time in temperature ten forty seven thirty nine degrees.
Speaker 7: Now back to Dan Ray Live from the Window World Life SnSe to Yours under by News Radio.
Speaker 2: The last roughly eight minutes.
Speaker 3: Last Hurrah, The Last Hurrah. Now, you know we played in the Last We played in the Last Hurrah for fourteen years. It's a good place to start. We played in six nights a week and Sunday afternoon brunch from nineteen seventy seven to nineteen ninety one. Oh, that's in the Last Hurrah at the Parker.
Speaker 2: House, right, yeah, so, oh no.
Speaker 4: It was a great opportunity for us, you know, and you were talking about Deanie Seagrill in the first segment, and my parents and the Dunfees who owned the hotel used to go there once a week that they would eat at the Parker House a lot. We my mother and father lived in the Parker House for the for ten years when we were playing there, and they became inseparable with the owners of the hotel, and so they would eat in the hotel. But they would often once we'd go to Dan Niece and once a week go to Marlyov.
Speaker 2: Did they ever run into governor at King Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, you know, we we were so lucky that we became friends with all the governors because we were playing, you know, a lot of these charity balls around Boston and the governors would be there, and we ended up playing, uh, weddings for Kevin White and Maya Flynn became a very close friend all the all the mayors, uh, you know, and our run there became friends. It was just, you know, being a musician has given us the opportunity to meet people that we never would have met in our lives and go to places we never would have gone in our lives. We somehow, when my mother and father Bo and I were the original band, after my father gave up as band, somehow we did a wedding at in Newport, and uh we got in with the Cabots and the Lodges and the Vanderbilts and and as a as a family band. I don't know how this happened. They all started hiring us. We played in their homes and their children's weddings and anniversary parties. Henry Cabot Lodges tell tell about Henry Cabot Lodge well.
Speaker 3: And well, Henry, yeah, we we we played for the Lodges and and uh, I you know, Henry sat on the piano bench with my father and he was just amazed to see the family band. But as Bill was saying to you, we just had so many great opportunities in our lifetime, traveling all over New England. We spent a couple of summers on Block Island, playing at a resort there ballots in.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: We played a few summers on Cape cod at the Cape Carter Hotel. Well, do you know that the mask the mask Marvel own that hotel with the wrestler. Yeah, did you know that?
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's not a good day when you don't learn something. But I'll tell you what a hotel that was. It was a.
Speaker 2: Huge facility, Okay, it won that all the things, you know, swimming pool and functory room. I played the pinball machine that was down off the laundry room.
Speaker 3: And I remember that pinball machine.
Speaker 2: It was based on game shows if I remember correctly. Tell you what. We've got one more college to take.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's take it.
Speaker 2: And maybe even another one. But Catherine and Elizabeth, you're speaking with the Winnakers.
Speaker 5: Hey, donbo, it's Catherine and Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: Great to hear from you both. Wow, what a surprise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we wanted to make We called in before the end of the show. We've been planning on trying to stay hi for ever since I saw you post on social media.
Speaker 3: Well, well, it's so great to hear from you both. We miss you, guys.
Speaker 5: We've been so busy with all kinds of life changes. UHL. I just moved to Manhattan for a graduate school. So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: How's your music? How's your music going?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 5: I'm still keeping up with it. I'm not really performing as much, but I absolutely still pick up the guitar every once in a while and play in the apartment for sure. Uh yeah, I mean Streuss relief. Yes, yeah, It's just been a really nice time. I'm hoping to find some people to play with. That's going to be so hard in the city. Kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you sorry? What are you studying these days?
Speaker 5: I'm studying us psychology. I'm in a PhD program, so I'm there for a few years.
Speaker 3: Yes, crazy, my does time fly? That's all I can say. I know.
Speaker 5: I remember her when we used to come down to Skip Jackson. She would shake eggs with you guys.
Speaker 2: Right, I want to thank you for calling in. I've got one more call to take and billion enough time to let him speak to the Winnakers, So thank you for calling in.
Speaker 3: So nice to hear from you both, honestly, say older Brad.
Speaker 5: Yes, and have really nice holiday season. And hopefully we get to see you somewhere.
Speaker 4: Soon, Okay, I hope so, Okay, that would be great.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, and now let's go to Melinda and Quincy. The last call the night. No more calls Melinda. Good evening.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi Mogan, You've got a minute.
Speaker 2: And a half to talk to the Winnakers.
Speaker 11: Okay, Hi Bill, Hi boll.
Speaker 4: It's great to hear from you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thank you, Okay, I don't have to make this quick. I was just wondering. Have you guys ever done a night of Sinatra music?
Speaker 4: Yes, all the many, many many times we need to do. Yeah, we used to do them right behind the Boston Harbor Hotel on the wharf. We did Sinatra nights. We've done a lot of Sinatra nights for private events and uh and when we play it Narole, we do a lot of Sinatra. Okay, So we love his music. I mean, Frank is one of the greatest.
Speaker 8: Uh you all time?
Speaker 11: Do you like Michael Buble?
Speaker 4: We love Michael Buble?
Speaker 11: Oh great, great, I do too, music too is that kind of thing too. All right, well, I don't want to keep you. I'm just curious about that. I'd like to see some nights.
Speaker 4: You've got to come to Naroley. We'll play some Boublay, play some Sinatra, and I know you like good music.
Speaker 11: Thank you. Yeah, I do, I really do. It's funny. I was gonna go to Brothers one night and I found out a close and went to some other venue someplace I can't think of the name, Vello or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got we've gotten the rollie now, so you'll be able to come, okay.
Speaker 11: All right, Well it was nice here with you.
Speaker 2: Guys and gentlemen. As you could see, you're still hot. You still got it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Morgan.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. And I don't know if I'll be there Thursday, but I will come by one of these once and on Thursdays just to say hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know we want you and Nancy out there. You're our guest. You just come whenever you can let me know. That's all all right.
Speaker 2: I gotta let you go because my time is up.
Speaker 3: But happy holiday to you, to my friend, our friend, take
Speaker 2: Care, bye bye, all right, time ten fifty eight, temperature thirty nine degrees