Speaker 1: Her name was Tammy Sucks. Did you ever look for her on Facebook? Tammy? If you ever come have you ever come across this pod? You got snacks?
Speaker 2: No, you ain't got no ju juice?
Speaker 3: We all start getting we used to, but you know, people, you know what happened. First of all, the snack budget got depleted. No for we really used to set aside like one hundred and fifty dollars to just have liquor and snacks. But first of all, people started stealing the liquor.
Speaker 1: Tom gonna tell you the PC story. I'll tell you I really have Nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure Niggas was still in the Liku and it was crazy because the Crown roy But the Crown Royal was being stolen by Niggas, who's synonymous with Hennessy though, so I feel like you just stole the ops for no reason.
Speaker 1: Now, like why here's my thought on all of that. Now, for the most part, feel like I'm a genuine person. You're not. I feel like if I throw a box of chips on the table, Okay, I'll give you that cool, I ain't bitching. Everybody can have some, But if you know shooting by these it's not yours when you come to the studio. Be mindful. What's the word that might.
Speaker 4: Be mindful? Be respectful, be for like, be the more more. You know what, eating my fucking snack. You don't put nothing in the box. You don't nobody bought nothing to leave down here. You just because wine and.
Speaker 1: Live here. That but you know what, that's also what it was.
Speaker 3: We would have people who would come on the show and you'll be like, yeah, you can have the snackers for everybody, and then when they come to do their.
Speaker 1: Show, that's not That's not what it's for everybody. You got to stop saying you can have a sign on the door if you don't see wine, don't touch ship you're supposed to say. You can have one that should be crazy to will be down here. Sweet on them. Y'all want some chips? Gown ahead, you can have some. Why don't care? It was Tommy shows that were robbing you.
Speaker 3: If you think about them, all the all the theft came from Tommy shows.
Speaker 1: Your Tommy. I love you, but if I buy a box of chips and I find out you're giving them away, I'll fuck you up. Respectfully defense if you remind him he will buy another box.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, y'all know I'm used to my pod and we got a.
Speaker 3: Whole We're gonna talk. We're gonna talk about your pot because I'm mad. Yeah, I'm mad at you. I'm mad at you for two reasons. Okay, I'm mad at you for two reasons. One you were supposed to been and started your solo pod.
Speaker 5: I can take that.
Speaker 1: I can That's the number one reason why I'm mad at you.
Speaker 5: I can take that.
Speaker 1: And two was bettern't like to just occupy What do you mean? Oh you know what you means.
Speaker 4: Everybody's experienced when people are different when we are in the same room, and then you did a weekly.
Speaker 1: Continue so you got to see these motherfuckers every week.
Speaker 4: It's just like my experience with Tone is different from a nigga who see tone every day when I only see my best friend once or twice a week.
Speaker 5: In a hot seat, because it makes it hard, haven't said anything, and I.
Speaker 1: Guys, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: So that's that's what makes it hard about everything, because when it's a time that everybody wants to pole up, up, up and and rightfully, so I can see why everybody wants to attack because of the allegations, and if it's true then naturally, However, when it's an.
Speaker 5: Individual that you have a uh a relationship.
Speaker 6: A personal relationship with, it's it gets difficult because in a sense of yes, I agree, if what's being said it's true, it's out of pocket, it's it's definitely out of pocket, and you and you got some work to do.
Speaker 5: But on the same in the same breakfast, I can't just I wouldn't be me.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be my authentic self if I just jumped on the bandwagon and be like, hey, y'all, yeah, this person too.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's no different than my my, my blood brother family like you.
Speaker 6: It's hard for me because that's someone I did have a connection to, and I said it was like a deep, white rooted but just report I had Like you, I said, I sat with the person every week.
Speaker 1: Mom. Basually you said you didn't see that side of them, the side I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think people that do those type of things are just like open with it though either. I don't think a person will walk around like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people just like that's who they are.
Speaker 7: They are, They finac they finacial everything in their life, everything they true, but then you got to think about it.
Speaker 6: People like that make sure that they cover their tracks to and they maintain a certain image. And this is what's kind of getting me in the situation is because there's a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon that probably was in the same bending on the boat too.
Speaker 5: Like, you can't say that we was doing this.
Speaker 6: You was at disestablished doing this type of work, so nobody around you was in it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: The thing that makes it different from our situation, we didn't do like official business, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We wasn't.
Speaker 1: We was.
Speaker 6: I was only what a year in as co hosts, right, So we had just started to monetize in and things like that. So we didn't break ground to where contracts and stuff was now that was getting ready to be on the table because once we got the YouTube and now we know we're monetizing and if we're gonna do appearances and stuff.
Speaker 5: Now was this whole group for me? I'm a business person.
Speaker 1: Did you pay for this future?
Speaker 5: What did you reached out charging me?
Speaker 1: No? I just wanted to make sure because I can't afford you. I'm broke honestly, to be truthful, actually honestly, Ash is its family. I'm broke. I know you brought That's all I want niggas to know.
Speaker 9: I don't got nothing for you to for necessity, they wouldn't come after you anyway.
Speaker 1: Good. I'm just a nigga making They just know that you have a podcast.
Speaker 3: But the checks in the whole entire a here's my finders feed always comes to me just making sure my my quick book gets hit with a random expense report.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't. I want to be charged nothing. I want to be involved in nothing. I just want to sit behind the mic. And that is the problem. Okay, because you are the reason why I have to keep a lawy your own retainer. What's up, Crystal, I tell you her, but Ashes family, She should have been on the network.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, so we've asked conversations of being on the network when I actually when I had the idea of which we we are, Like Tom said, we about a year. I'm a year behind, probably a year and a half on starting my own pod. After Milwaukee. I was gonna say Milwaukee Night's Pub.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's the that's the hangout. Spot when I was when I was on.
Speaker 6: The podcast with that group where I originally started, and when Elevate open, it kind of got difficult because all of us that was recorded was working, so then it kind of just phased out.
Speaker 5: So then I was in this great area. I'm like, I wanted to do my own.
Speaker 6: I reached out to Tone that was like one of the first people I gave the idea to, and he's been giving me a lot of feedback.
Speaker 5: So I kind of set on it for a year and a half. So then like last year when I was approached, I think I ranted by Tone too, like hey, I got this opportunity.
Speaker 6: Day I'm like, hey, I got this opportunity. How do you feel about it? And he kind of like he gave me my blessing, but he also said, don't forget what you got planned. Don't let that distract you from what you got planned, and of course, me being Ashley, I did.
Speaker 1: But see what happens when they see the line lights bruh, the camera comes on, they forget what they supposed to be doing.
Speaker 6: I like to capitalize opportunity for that moment. Let me connect to that audience.
Speaker 1: You know, it was at all bullshit the side.
Speaker 3: It was the perfect for you because you had about two or three different businesses that you had going So if you didn't do nothing but come on every single episode and somehow promoted your business and your brands and what you had going on, they could talk about whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Your job is done. We got a person that do to us to do that to us almost every Sunday, and that was kind of.
Speaker 5: My take not.
Speaker 6: But then it opened up the doors because I've met I'm like locked in with Steve O, Like, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Ricardo more official sponsor Swift like.
Speaker 6: A lot of people, a lot of the younger artists in the city right know and met and it kind of so I kind of crossed over into that music lane a little more, which I already have my hand in it because I deal with the entertainment music.
Speaker 1: What do you do in music?
Speaker 5: In my little heart, I'm a little producer in the d that so I love me like y'all. I love that for her like I love music.
Speaker 6: And it's crazy because what I do in the industry, most people just know me as Barton. That's the first thing they say is Bartender Server. I'm actually manager at both spots, I do in house marketing.
Speaker 1: I do a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Behind the scenes, so a lot of the entertainment and operations y'all know. I do.
Speaker 6: Events, you know, when I host my own the Music and Mayhem event, this bonfire.
Speaker 1: You be a part of so much that I don't know what's yours or when you not.
Speaker 6: I honestly was gonna make a post last week because I get that a lot. And sometimes I be stuck between the rock and hard place because I'll get people to say, oh, you didn't invite.
Speaker 5: Me to your event, or you doing this, or can you plug me? And I wanted to break down.
Speaker 6: I really sometimes I'm only OneD for marketing or promotion. Sometimes people will just ask me or compensate me just to promote. But my style of doing it, it always looks like it's mine. That's just like for forever, everybody thought I owned seventeen hundred pull up.
Speaker 5: They just thought it. People think I'm invested in Mangos, but I'm job.
Speaker 1: You talked about certain things I only associated with you. Yeah, So like when I see anything that says seventeen pull up, well I already I already know everything. So that's different for me. But mangos, like, literally, if it wasn't the night you were working, I wasn't even thinking about going in that direction because if ash ain't there, I don't want to smoke.
Speaker 5: And I and I love that.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 6: I love that because that lets me know I'm effective in what I'm doing, and then I'm that helps me when I go to the table other places because I can confidently say I can bring this to the table. I have a following out of a platform. People trust me, and I think that's key in business.
Speaker 5: It all boils down back to my brand authenticity.
Speaker 1: You shave.
Speaker 6: But that's part of like my core values and goals when it comes to authentic company is my tagline is real vibes messaging it.
Speaker 1: So they had a new shirt too.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I realized I need shirt. I need shirts. I don't got one ship, don't worry about it, bro.
Speaker 3: I had to hunt her down to get the one I got and it wasn't even my original side. I had to lose weight to make sure I could fit my shirt just so I could wear it. But I need I need new authentic shirt.
Speaker 1: I need it's about to be I need no. I definitely need.
Speaker 3: A hookah horse shirt. That's a birthday gift for somebody, and I need uh. If there's where there's ash, there's smoke shirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah what smoke without ass Yes, yeah, I gotta get it. And that's partly why so not too long ago, a couple of weeks ago, I took two weeks.
Speaker 5: I took a sabbatical from took.
Speaker 6: I was like, hey, guys, I'm realizing one of my down falls and the gift and the curse about me is because I be so invested in what I do and like y'all just identify, I kind of make it my own in a sense to where I really be invested to I put everything I do on a back burner. So I had to take two weeks off, like, hey, I need to regroup. I have designs I didn't put out. I have events I want to push out, and so I took two weeks off to say, like, reposition myself, realign, authentic company. I don't know if that went well because I came out the two weeks kind of more confused than when I went in.
Speaker 5: But it did let me re center myself to get back to the basics.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing it?
Speaker 5: You know, what are you doing it.
Speaker 3: If you came out more confused, that means that you probably came up with more ideas to what you should be doing. Yeah, that's really all it is.
Speaker 1: Confusion is just you taking everything and figuring out how to put it in the proper order.
Speaker 6: It's so easy for me to do it for somebody else. Like if you told me as I want to do X y Z, I will run it down.
Speaker 3: Right now, because you know that you I told you what to do. But when you have to do it for yourself, you gotta make it the way you want to be, how you want to be successful while still being you at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know what, I just realized that black don't crack. That's the fact I tell my white coworkers that ship all the time, all the time.
Speaker 6: Asian lady told me Asian don't raise it, and I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: That what she told me that, I was like what she was like, oh my god, because I turned them down so I can do the video. I didn't you know, like when you click on the video, they'll start playing, so I don't know it. Yeah, yeah, I told you that's that's a wild concept.
Speaker 1: But that will live all No Asian. You know that's natural. Dog. I've seen some thick ash Chinese women found you know what that I was hanging out with Chock. We didup into a group of the and I guarantee you he knew one of them, didn't he He did speak.
Speaker 4: But ladies and general, welcome to this episode of the Death Fresh Show. This is the Summer Sessions.
Speaker 1: It's actually the last episode of the Summer Session.
Speaker 4: This is how we're gonna wrap the summer with a nice little boat, nice little thumbprint, and Chase bank card.
Speaker 1: You get one on your way up. You don't need a bank card, bro, I gotta do the positive check. I get paid. Niggas need to stay away from Chase. Why why do we need to stay away from Chase because apparently they're giving away money right now, what's the name of the episode. I'm just saying, it's not a life hack, it's fucking from. I know it is bank from.
Speaker 7: Are going to go to jail, They going to We're going down.
Speaker 1: We're in the building.
Speaker 4: We got in the building and she bought Frank. I don't know those gentlemen, but he seems to be a very nice guy. So Michael George introduce yourself, tell us why you're here.
Speaker 7: My name big till A lot of people it's a big teen. My name is Charles Rathton.
Speaker 1: Talking about what you say, your nickname was big ten. Okay, to figure out where they came. Don't ask no questions.
Speaker 7: Basketball playing basketball, Just playing basketball all my life, that's all.
Speaker 1: He definitely looked like he dunks on niggas and little bit a little bit knock the moto. No, I don't know, bro. If Lebron is still hooping forty I did, that's a different story in the summer league. I mean, I still pray. I still play with the old people, not no young fellas. Yo, who's been with old niggas is a whole different like old niggas is. It'd be it'd be nice. Though.
Speaker 7: Right now, I'm coaching Brown Deer High School up, so giving it back, Clap it up, you're saying, because.
Speaker 1: That's what he was. Still, that's a that's a difficult that's a difficul go to school, the coach. Yeah, we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: Y'all got some white boys from even though I'm pretty sure Brown Deer we got a couple of them.
Speaker 8: Got a couple, and I was I got an agent too when I was in high school, Brown got you got yourself, Jeremy lean out there. Yeah that's what remind me. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, we're out here. You're gonna have a good year.
Speaker 1: He been hurt. He was hurt last year, the agent was hurt. Hurt this year though. He tours a clam and.
Speaker 3: I would go, be like one you want to go people like, can we as people trying to support our man go see a high school guy and it not be weird?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's basketball. Why is it weird? I don't know stocking that of these niggas ain't trying to sign nobody. But I'm just saying, though, did brandomly go up? I will say when I was in high school, like when you see like the coaches that come, I get while you're here a little creepy. It's a little creepy. But do you think he talking about like the random other cod when you come in to watch because you're recruiting for your college, like hanging out all over fucking seventeen year olds. Bro, that's a nasty one. I get why you hear that. I get why you're here.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Unfortunately, it's part of the game. It's like it's their job. Bro, I gotta hang out with sixteen year old they giving all this money off right, I wouldn't even want to go.
Speaker 1: Bro, what the lies you tell yourself? I feel like my nil deal will be way more how than what you're gonna give me if I'm not a top draft. It's what you got. The only room for a certain you know, the lottery, especially in the NBA, is only the first fourteen picks. But what I'm saying that first fourteen picks I only getting decent money. The rest of you motherfuckers really not so much. But you getting more than you were getting before because you had nothing before. I think, mother, I think some of them nil deals might be worth more than being a twenty year fucking pick. I do some college players getting a lot of cash, but I want to know what Doris Sanders get.
Speaker 4: But once you got and the motherfucker was just on my sneakers endorsing his Pops shoe.
Speaker 1: He just he just signed like you matter of fact. I think, yeah, that was just coming out. Then that's nepotism.
Speaker 4: Because the original shoe came back and now he's endorsing the like the Colorado Colorway, so it's like white, gold and black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he don't count. That's nepotism. So the nigga only we got a n I until the niggas sided with what the fuck are we doing in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Nepotism is the why he has what he has. Bro we talked about it. He good, but add on to it, you getting what's what's wrong with that? I told him, I don't see nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 1: Is great, it's great.
Speaker 4: I hate nepotism when you put your son in a spot and he sucked he got with Brownie.
Speaker 1: I kinda I kind of you.
Speaker 7: How the same way you feel because I feel like I got a brother who should be in NBA right now. He's been in and out. Now he overseas, going to Korea. I feel like he's way better than Brownie than me, better than any better than brother.
Speaker 3: And that's where the argument came in to play at because everybody hates the the NASAs situation, but everybody was here for the Brownie situation.
Speaker 1: But it's still but the NASA's earned his way, like the NASA's got drafted before you, right, he was.
Speaker 7: Here before the So he did what he's supposed to. So, so if y'all gonna look up Deona Burton, he's their name is sound familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay he over in Korea right now. Yeah he was well okay, see he played definitely. Okay, See, ain't noth nothing. That's what we're supposed to have.
Speaker 3: That's what's wrong with black folks because white folks been living off of neptism for centuries.
Speaker 1: That's literally.
Speaker 5: Be born to do.
Speaker 1: Like they know this.
Speaker 5: Once they have a child that they live.
Speaker 3: They put their new business in their kids name. We put we energy bills.
Speaker 9: I love.
Speaker 1: We're doing it backwards. You are my uncle was.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Whole career is nephotism. That's a great thing. Your whole career is what I do and the amount of money I get paid to do it. Yeah, I'm cool. He's a terrible person. Yes, why because you don't deserve some of the.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Where you at. But I love it for you. Tho, man, I turnover, bro failure, my white my white accent is crazy. I hate that for you. Hey, look man, I like white people. White people like me. You're right, they love they love me, They like me. You are affecting the way they look at us. Do you know that from now on look at us in a positive light?
Speaker 7: The laws.
Speaker 1: My co workers do not the ones who black people be Like, it's not hard to stop saying nigga Like that is not I have eight hours a day where I not use this word, So why do you go back to it? Because then when I be in like my environment, like when I I don't use it at home, Like, who the fuck am I talking to? Oh? So you only want to be a nigga here in the studio. That's what it sounds like for me. Stop saying nigga on the PI. Maybe maybe I can get as monetized if you stop saying it. You're right, I mean I cut out the word, so I guess, did you? Yeah? What is that something across somebody or drag? That's because we found a new way to use it. Absolutely, we found the process is you just find new ways to assault people and it makes you clip. No, it doesn't. It makes you an asshole. I can't escape it, no how many times I'll tell people, I'm not what's on the document? I mean, you gotta get the videos up because one of these videos, you know, But have y'all seen this shit going around with the Chase man. Yeah, a lot of money.
Speaker 5: No, I just people trying to call it a glitch, but it's really fraud. It's fraud.
Speaker 1: Where do you think they just glitching six six hundred bands into Aucker Can. Yeah, well now you got glitch like an extra three hundred. No that's not That's not where the glitch is. So where was a glitch? At is? When you do positive check into a bank, you're supposed to have that check on hold. Sometimes it can be anywhere from two to ten days how big it is. What's happened. What was happening was the checks were clearing a sat so they were making the funds available for your check as soon as you deposited, even though in the background it still had to do its a normal thing. So people were making fake checks, the positive into their account, getting the money right away, moving the money into a whole nother account, not realizing this check still has to clear clear. So it's not been doing that for years, but people are not.
Speaker 3: Only some people been doing it when TikTok or social media tail that crazy.
Speaker 6: When I first got out of high school, my I had some associates some people out there. That's what they was doing easy for ten Yeah, it's like matter of fact, all the guys or that was the hustle.
Speaker 5: Then it was like you gotta matter of fact, what was the bank TC, TCF or whatever. Yeah, they used to hit them bad, they TCF account.
Speaker 1: No, okay, that's really what the cash scam is.
Speaker 3: When anybody tells you give me two hundre and I turned to two thousand, that's really what they're doing.
Speaker 1: You're seeing them two hundred in there.
Speaker 5: If that's been a scam for years.
Speaker 1: I was always scared because no matter what, they.
Speaker 5: Like money and things, right, scamming it and bazzling all.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 3: It does come back on you because you gotta remember your bank account has your actual information on it, so you can say it's fraud all you want to. They can prove it whether or not, or they can just choose not to call it fraud, and you can't do nothing about it, So you're stuck with whatever you took out.
Speaker 1: It goes on your report.
Speaker 3: You can't get a whole nother account anywhere else as long as you're in chexist and so you either got to pay that back or do some sort of settlement. So why waste your time scamming? And that's but but but the crazy person they going outrageous with, it's one thing to do six hundred seven hundred, you know, little something they no, that's what they're doing, right, I'm saying, they jumping out the window six hundred rap anything over five thousands of the federal offense. Now that's so that's jail time. And the banks ain't gonna play because they take that hit. So they'll pay the money.
Speaker 1: Get a lawyer. The lawyer go get you and get your money. You go sit in jail for that. And why y'all want to put it on the internet though, because I don't know what happened. Times a secret go ahead. I don't know if I just say this, but.
Speaker 7: If they want to sponsor ball to fight cast, man, if you don't want that, but we do need some sponsible balls to fight cast.
Speaker 4: Like I was saying earlier, everybody this bullshit. I remember my nigga used to get the fake money. He would come with, like the fake twenty dollars bills, fake teens. Now, I ain't never try to bust a hundred. But I'm like, I can take this fake and I can go to the gas station, buy.
Speaker 1: Some buy some guns. Yeah, that's why. That's how some gummy he gonna give me all. That's why they That's why they had to change the un start bringing hundred. They do that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I only think I was busting with food steps. The only think I was busting down, I was.
Speaker 6: Getting a bag of chip, because you know what, we have options. Mama, tell you go to the stove and go get them bags of chips. Spend at thirty five cents so you can get.
Speaker 1: The change she brought you the note for the cigarettes. That's crazy, old argue my nigga right where I was. That's not as long I heard of it.
Speaker 7: I just I ain't never experienced my grandma. We had to citiz though with the book, the food steps. With the book, I had to take them out, busting down. Get you some ju jus wound.
Speaker 1: Now, bring back brown money, bring back food stamps.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you just have coins and you I want some new Port one hundred. Writing the letters. You can get some round the cord.
Speaker 3: Brother, You know how wow that is sending your kids? Go get your squares. Now you know how quickly your kids get taken from you.
Speaker 5: That's crazy when you think about stuff like that. And we didn't smoke them.
Speaker 1: You know what to get right now?
Speaker 5: If you send a kid to go get a squirre, you send them to get anything it's for you.
Speaker 6: Don't have to send them. There there already for them. They be in the store the Bold. Can you bou need some Black and Mount?
Speaker 5: Can you give me some?
Speaker 1: Like? Bro, how hard is your life? I need a Black and Mile?
Speaker 5: You're thirteen?
Speaker 1: My god. So I've been pins all kind of stuff. I've been in the neighbler a few times walking out the gas station and I'll be feeling so bad I stopped. Like when I see young people as I'm coming, like going to the gays that is coming out, I'm like, please, just you be in here to buy some candy and some snacks.
Speaker 5: Get the.
Speaker 1: Catch. When niggas start calling you like, I'm not not fucking all man, you know when it because they're out here, O g Yeah, I can't hands try and sell me no blunts man, anything you give me one where your money because I'm not buying it. They tugging at your heart stream that be like, bro, he just saw you here.
Speaker 5: Your statement was he won't sell it to you, So that'd be kind of annoying me.
Speaker 6: When they get turned away and we kind of right there and y'all from they be like, can you give me, I'd be like, you ain't gonna try to be now.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have me and he's not gonna sell it to me, knowing am I buying it for you?
Speaker 6: But I usually hit him if they look like they're my kids age, I can get out of be like you look like my son's age. I'd be like you my kids age, and they kind of back them out because then they feel like, oh, this is a mother type bro.
Speaker 5: Let me leave her alone.
Speaker 1: And do you know what they call you, I'm out here sucking up the youth. I ain't gonna lie that enabled that's.
Speaker 3: Because that's because he pulled at your heartstring by saying he need a blunt. You probably was there to get a blunt anywhere.
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Probably. Yes, you are definitely a problem. Do you recommend your weed man too? I would, But if you can't get the bomb, then you got no money. Hey, I just did you know I just found out that my ex weed man weed like he Uber weeds. Now what Uber? So what he does is, yeah, I had I gave him smoking. You know, I got connects when I need to, and if I really need a blunt, I can always hit this nigga up, so I don't need to keep a weed man on deck no more.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I ran into dog one day. He was Uber driving delivering, and it was like he would purposely pick Uber deliveries near where his buyers would be, so he will uber drive and then go drop the weed off. Or he'd be like, hey, I got this pick up at Popeyes down the street from me, Meet me at Popeye's.
Speaker 1: So while he waiting in line for.
Speaker 3: This long ass order to get done, and he go ahead and sell a couple of three fires real quick. I was like, first of all, I'm not mad at you, Like I'm not mad, but I'm like, bro, you're not worried about anybody noticing?
Speaker 1: Was like, Bro, as long as they know, I mean, maybe maybe you're not worried about I don't think he is. Football season is back, as you can see. My team is on Peacock tomorrow, the Eagles.
Speaker 3: My god, my whole job a packer fans so they was like, yeah, we're ready for the Packer game tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Like like go Eagles, Like what you like the Eagles? Like, Bro, I like, I'm going to package. I'm die I was a New York Knicks fan years.
Speaker 3: I know how to die on heels, so I will be staying with the Eagles through thick and thin.
Speaker 1: I was pawn, you are a die hard those years. I believe.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure Mangos is gonna have it on seventeen hundred. We close at.
Speaker 1: Eight, so I mean it's on Peacock, bro when we turn it on.
Speaker 5: But I'm sure Mangoes is definitely playing it.
Speaker 3: Some people like to go, no, you're asking because you know some locations they don't subscribe to Peacocks.
Speaker 1: They just have no.
Speaker 6: You got to nowadays because so many, so many of the sports are not on regular TV.
Speaker 5: More so, you have to have Valleys, you have to have Peacock, you gotta have Hulu. You pretty much got it all.
Speaker 6: I know, we got it all wet spectrum and have it all that Mangos seventeen hundred, we got spectrum in Hulu.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got pretty much everything. Because if you got a smart.
Speaker 3: TV, y'all need to switch, you need to switch over YouTube TV. And the only reason why I say that is because they got this this multi screen theme that they do with the YouTube TV where you can have all During the Olympics, I would have every freaking sport on the same time, Like O they over break, dance and they over here, disco thrown, they over here, running, they over and I just had it. You just literally just flipped to which one you want to focus on. The audio changes for it Spectrum do that they might have me back.
Speaker 1: I'm lying.
Speaker 5: I love my go to hell.
Speaker 6: Because I'm gonna be honest, Sean, And it's my fault because I keep dragging my feet and I've been doing.
Speaker 1: I've been in four years.
Speaker 6: I've been having in four years, and my bills went from one forty to two hundred a month.
Speaker 5: Now I do have Internet the highest speed or whatever, and then cable. I think I had like d v R at the time, you know when you first know it, but it's advanced.
Speaker 6: I never used the cable never ever, and I got like the ESPN package that I first got. I'm like my boys, like all sports, I'm gonna make sure we.
Speaker 5: You have everything streaming.
Speaker 6: So I never use it, and every month when I drop two hundred dollars, I'd be so pissed because I'm like, I only need it for the internet.
Speaker 1: You got atn T over by your house for internet?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: At but I'm out.
Speaker 3: And why would probably agree with me on this one. I have no problem paying the higher prices for the quality if the quality is there. Because literally, the internet we have here at the studio is so much faster for upload speed that it made no sense.
Speaker 1: I could not go to anybody else. So even though they taxed me two hundred here, I gotta have it.
Speaker 3: But the business eats off of it. It eats in the ways that I could never do with Spectrum at home. I work from home. Now I work from home. I'll be on my other computer editing, the girls might be playing games. Hell, I might just randomly have the games on. Spectrum couldn't keep up with all that. And I hate that because it doesn't, especially when you're playing Call of Duty. Because I'm not gonna lie to you. All that uploads me make the biggest difference of how you kill. Yeah, they didn't off the.
Speaker 1: Screen, Oh my bad. It was. It was a plug for her.
Speaker 3: So when it's time for me to day when I make the clips, I can just make the video. Only my god, we good technology.
Speaker 1: I feel I want the technology to at the bottom of the screen. What technology is not there? Oh, because I'm in the conversation. Okay, let me talk about you, not even on screen. You can conversate looking at the screen, not really, because I like to look at ass sometimes. Hey, you walked into that. You you was gonna walk into it too, And I just said sometimes just like looking at that ash right and call you creep because I like looking at ash right. What's wrong with that? Because you're staring at the guests when you should be working. Actually, I'm trying to work. It's a time team.
Speaker 3: You get a little professionalism in you, and now you want to be y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy? But so Tom used to be on my case. Wine, you gotta be more structure. You gotta do this to do that. Then when I attempt to do it, when he want to not be on it, he get mad when I'm on it because.
Speaker 4: All I ask for is when I asked, you like, and what if I get into a topic that requires video that's not on the screen.
Speaker 1: At least if you had all the videos on the screen. You just turn around here if you would have told me where they started in advance. Now, honestly, I take the l on this when I was in a meeting beforehand, so you got it. The guy we're talking about. Anyway, don't call me big are you? Don't do that? Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: I'll be on the internet. You do be on the internet is a fucking wild place. But I've seen that apparently Wendy's is collaborating with SpongeBob. We're getting crabby patties. It's a whole men. Wow, that is fucking interesting.
Speaker 5: As they doing everything and bring themselves back to life.
Speaker 1: I don't they not really dead? In my opinion, I just think people are tired of fast foods right now. Everything is special right now? Right well, what I mean, I'm here for it, though crabby patties is interesting. Maybe I meant to Wendy's though, when have you had their breakfast? They breakfast are good.
Speaker 6: I like, you know what, I really haven't had any like drive through fast food in a long time, unless it's I'm just destituted and grab something for McDonald's.
Speaker 1: But but that's because that's where it all originates from. You can go to Wendy's and get nuggets, But why you go to McDonald's because they nuggets is cracked? Why was nuggets? They was doing fourteen dollars for like fifty nuggets something like that. Right, Yeah, you're gonna hurt yourself. They nuggets are not also giving out ten nuggats for dollars. That's not question. You know, you know what it is. You know what it was. It's the same thing Pope's would do at the end of the month.
Speaker 3: The chicken getting hit that expiration date and we got to get all this chicken out of here. And that's what they probably were doing with the nuggas. Wasn't nobody coming here getting these four before everybody did?
Speaker 1: Man, you got all the kids at your house end of the month, specially seven big ass boxes to pop. Wait, it's cool though, it's cool, and you have to get the coupon. Yeah, the coupon definitely made a difference. So any all got like friends that like you love them dearly, but they just they ain't wrap too tight. Yep. I pobably would want facts, But I don't think off the rail as my homeboy because he be thinking like some wow, Like he think everything is a conspiracy. Now why I think that that might be a thing. Some ship just don't look right in the light. He feels like the Illuminati or he not the illuminating. He feels like they cloning everybody and its just be something and it just be some people that he throwound there. I'll be like, yeah, Jemmi five, who the first He told me Gucci was a clone because dog came out of jail with lost weight. I love I love Gucci. I think Gucci is great. But if you look, if you was to build like a top ten list of people that the government is cloning, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Date, I think they were much rather clone Beyonce before Gucci, Man, I would clone.
Speaker 1: You're right, I think she is clone. I think Little Dirk is fake too, but you would not say that about Dirk. Do you see the way the folks take pictures. He definitely not of this world? Bro? He came from Oh black Bro. He that traumatized every time taking a picture. He was like this because that ship is crazy. Yes, I never really pay attention to it. But then so recipes Rich just passed away to that, and my nigga was like do you think the government killed rich was like, why shut up?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 5: I don't know what did he have that they wanted to take him out?
Speaker 1: Who's taking the lyrics on lifestyle point? Was pointing out the holes and the conspiracies. And that's that's what The look you've given me is the look I had when the niggas. I'm like, Bro, rich On, that's that's who the government killer. I need his weed, man, that's why. But why to his stuff? I'm like, why we killed rich home? Kwan, bro, that's what you are. I'm actually really why how did he die?
Speaker 5: Allegedly?
Speaker 3: Over and see, that's believable. He said he was foaming at the mouth when she turned him over, not knocking us, but sadly, that is believable.
Speaker 5: Man, he was about to be here. I'm sad. It's like he just came back on the scene and I actually really like him as an artist.
Speaker 1: And you know, so are you sad that Sexy Red canceled?
Speaker 5: I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Tickets.
Speaker 3: There's a number one reason why everybody cancels from Milwaukee. We don't believe in pre sales.
Speaker 1: Walk up and see what's going on, you know what.
Speaker 6: I'm like, she was pitching in the first pitch or whatever. But this is the thing I could have told everybody from the jump. This is the biggest problem with our entertainment, nightlife and in general regular people trying to do events. That's why most of the curators now, if people have been paying attention to the move creating event, once they established the numbers, they kind of get a good number of like ideally, this my target number. That's why everybody's doing even bright ticket sales boom and sold out, sold out because we know all my events. I had to learn that in the beginning, because I was freaked out. I would be like, I didn't I got to pay all these expenses.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 6: Nate, you know, the owner of lux, had told me. That's why I got a lot of my insight when I first started the industry. He taught me a lot of things. He'd be like, ash, wait, like just wait because people day of and I would be and then I start seeing it literally birthday parties, it'll be everybody there. But before I probably saw like four tickets and then.
Speaker 5: I had sellouts.
Speaker 3: I had to do the same thing with the panel because when we first started doing our live shows, they would promote like a month or two months in advance.
Speaker 1: It'd be like like no sales, no sales, no sales. I was like, chill out, just wait, chill out, just wait. Go a little bit.
Speaker 3: Harder the two or three weeks before the event, so more people start seeing it on their timeline and I guarantee you they'll be there, and boom, day up tickets being sold, tickets be like people are buying everything. How do I say my money? I've paid the door. It was like, that's just the way the city is for some reason. We don't want to commit to nothing.
Speaker 6: Early were big on let me see who going first, and that's why a lot of the days, uh, the friends and family fast. So many peoples all who are once they see to talk about it in the pool party and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I want to go now.
Speaker 5: I want people literally be waiting to see who's gonna go, who's gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Because when first posted about the shirts, I was like, oh, you got the name tag, so all you got to do is put your online handled niggas gonna want that. That's the old black Twitter thing. When them shirts sold out and he was like, oh, yeah, we're not telling y'all where it is. You gotta have the shirt. It's getting the cold to know where it was. I was like, I bet you niggas don't miss this ship next time.
Speaker 6: So many and then after every event, everybody, one of one of it's like, we can't playing so far in advances, and I noticed a lot of us are are money is not saying like we can't afford it.
Speaker 5: But sometimes I know sometimes for me, it's like.
Speaker 6: I want to commit to for early me is because I don't know if I'm being a move that day of coming. I'm really not in the move, but now I got a ticket to something, I feel like I gotta go. Or sometimes I'm like do I want to pay for this now? When the line of work I do, I.
Speaker 5: Know I'm getting money almost every day, so it's like I don't have to pay for this right now. I'm gonna get some tip money. Like I can take my tip money.
Speaker 1: And be like, Okay, let just try a little bit harder tonight. I can cover it with no product. Y'all, y'all be playing in the events around sneaker releases, and if it's me coming to hang out with y'all or buying a pair of kicks.
Speaker 4: Guess where my money's gonna player. I'm saying it's a bitch this morning. Do you know that you have the audacity the audacity to tell you to shock drop the motherfucking Royal Blue phone.
Speaker 1: Now you kiss my ass today, you bitch ass niggas.
Speaker 5: Even though I'm a sneaker person, I can't because.
Speaker 7: I gets I just like I happened to like open up. You need to download the Jake twenty three out? Did Jake twenty three tell you when it's a shot, drop everything and tell you when it's come out?
Speaker 1: You just you just paid your weight to be on the shelves. Man like he was, he not even gonna invoice you now text me this morning he was like.
Speaker 5: Did you say this bullshit?
Speaker 1: I was. I was like, I get paid tomorrow.
Speaker 7: He was like to They're not gonna be there, bro. You watch you watch the YouTube channels. A couple of YouTube he used to break up.
Speaker 1: Ki Okay. Then I'd be like real heavy on TikTok. So it's not too much ship in the sneaker community that I.
Speaker 7: Missed, but yeah, you gotta download jaw. Then I got some niggas out of friends with on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Like they always they come together like boat trying. But seeing that ship this morning, I was like, and I don't even know, Like because phone positive, I wonder you shoot and like they tell you it's coming, but it's never like a locked in date phone positive tough shot.
Speaker 3: Right, they don't got no move the shop. That's a hard shoe, Like you gotta have narrow feet. Yeah, I say that I can't wear because I can't wear.
Speaker 1: I got wire feet as a fat nigga though that's that's a comfortable shoe. I don't know. I didn't think it would because I got bad feet. Wait, don't that's what? Like I got bad keep his foot in place. But like like they say, once you wear them the phone, it's supposed to mold to your foot. So you know I never had I could. I love them.
Speaker 5: I got my first.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the motherfucker is a smooth I don't like to that. That's what she was complaining about today. Now I'm not mad at the price.
Speaker 4: I was mad that I ain't had no like cash on hand to compete for the shot drop Clara.
Speaker 5: That's I was about to say, you know you you know you zipping after paying as.
Speaker 1: Long as I got some money shoot shoo, shoot shoe after paying them, you got to pay attention because you Ben forgot you and did good shoes. You know what I'm saying. You can't you guys, I never heard of Zin is probably your best option now because.
Speaker 6: Zip you can use Darner like a car card, Like as long as you got that cardial Apple wallet, you can.
Speaker 1: Use it in the store, you can use it everywhere everywhere. Just heard about Carlina.
Speaker 5: Zip is my only one, and it's my friend.
Speaker 1: I have been using Clearing just so much. I had like a two thousand dollars limit on them for one time.
Speaker 4: Personally, I feel like all them sites where you can do it like that, I feel like that's better when you're going to go and get the shoot that you missed. So like, if I'm going to buy off like Goat or Stocks, that's what I used, that's a good place.
Speaker 5: I don't go my first few like Goat, That's what I would be on. I be like, yep, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I done got it. My old man mold. If it ain't Air Maxes, I don't want them.
Speaker 5: I haven't been through it about shoes. I was just telling my friend, I was like, I didn't. I haven't bought me a pair this year.
Speaker 6: I think the last two pair of balls like some blazer mins off of Nike dot yeh off of like Nike dot com.
Speaker 5: But nothing is really exciting me right now.
Speaker 1: I don't rolled into my air Max air Nothing is exciting.
Speaker 4: And then like the sneaker market, like shit be sitting big sitting in there, shoot up.
Speaker 1: I thought. I thought niggas liked, Oh geez, do you know the Olympic sixes is still available? Full sized, full family run. Anybody didn get a.
Speaker 7: Pair of because I got some old shoes, like I got the Chris Paul's, the pees, I got the Flints, and they you try to some eight's and you try to take them to a store, they be like, no, I don't want them. They don't like retros, like, ain't nobody gonna buy.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are not really true sneaker heads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just wanted to shoot that they couldn't get when they was a kid, or the shoot.
Speaker 5: That they see everybody talking about, because that's that's what it really is. Not like they don't know the value of it.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 5: That's why I just really try to in the world.
Speaker 1: But then I'm not some travel scottship. Yeah, I love Treble Scott's. I love them. You also like phone positives. Everybody make bad life choices. You also wear crocs too, so that I hate crops. Sposed to be out in the garden with them on or something. That's why they were Some little old lady was in the garden and she told to, like, have a whole nice outfit for crops.
Speaker 5: Now, some of the ones made for women look cute, but.
Speaker 3: I don't make different designs because they all look the same to me. They got like stack ones looks.
Speaker 1: He makes it seem like kick it tonight. And then I put on a pair of if he seen me a pair of crocs, I mean the studio, the fact he wear crosses.
Speaker 7: But I'm going.
Speaker 5: But then I kind of I guess, I just like I don't care, because for a minute I didn't. I don't like guys winning. I like if a guy walk in, but then I know a guy that's like, I'm really close to it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't look bad, but he wear him like not to be out. But yeah, it's like he's like I'm making some.
Speaker 1: Mirrans go give me something from McDonald's. Cool, bring me my crops. You think I'm gonna put a pair of Jay's on the signal drive through? Nobody's gotta see my feet, that's what you got. Flip flops are for? Rather?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I would some crocks then if he because if you don't have I don't know, because then you look at goofy with.
Speaker 6: Socks and flip flops and stuff. I don't know, But then I don't like me and totally out.
Speaker 1: What's something that you want to aesthetically like if you see you nigga do something, you just can't do it.
Speaker 5: I got a whole list kickback, just exit and I dropped the whole list for him.
Speaker 1: So but do so basically what I get, I gotta, we gotta get, we gotta get.
Speaker 5: The others shout out to kick back and they.
Speaker 1: They overd the what do you see on a dude, and you'll be like, nah, you're a crazy park.
Speaker 7: If trying to talk to ask with some crocks and wore these crocks every.
Speaker 1: Day, crock king. So they had an inside joke like call him crocking.
Speaker 6: It's so funny because it is it's full circles to balls and by cancer roe is missing. But yeah, so a guy used to really like me, but he wore crocs like all the time. It wasn't the just for leisure, it was just all the time. So they be like crock king coming cracking like you.
Speaker 1: I want to say, yeah, because yeah, approaching on some crocks.
Speaker 5: What else he did, I'm gonna tell you truth. He did the rest of his get up.
Speaker 6: He would have to look like, I'm gonna be honest, he would have to look really clean. He would have to have on like a Nike joggers, like some comfortable casual call. But he can't look frumpy like.
Speaker 3: He can't look like he grow basically, bro gotta roll like he looked like Nipsey Hustle with some crocks.
Speaker 1: Not really, but take.
Speaker 5: Because that's you. Gotta still look decent like.
Speaker 6: He can't look like he just was in the bed and rolled over and pajamas and then put on crocks and trying to talk.
Speaker 1: Basically, can't come talk to you like you're just going out.
Speaker 5: A fresh cut. He gotta still look.
Speaker 1: I see. That's a lot of expectations that that's how damagean to your image.
Speaker 3: Crocs are to the point where you gotta have a fresh cut to counter at crock. Crocks are a f so everything else about you gotta be an a just to get a beat plus.
Speaker 7: Because what do you look at a person? The first thing when you see a person, you look at his shoes.
Speaker 6: If you got crops, you already like cut yourself. But you I could probably I could be like, well, you know what, he probably working the factory.
Speaker 1: He probably he can't wear he can't wear crocks had the factory. Know what I'm saying, because not even after he take off the still tones, he gotta have still toes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So he's always so when you go when he put on his uniform in his locker, when he come out, that's what you wear. So he has on like his sweat out it's still together. Because when you go to work, he gotta put on his Like if.
Speaker 5: You see if I see you in the grocery store, I'm gonna be like if he ain't going to work or.
Speaker 6: Just came from work, or just doing some errands, because he really gotta he's usually always in uncomfortable gear.
Speaker 5: Then he got gear to where he gets dressed up like it's it's you can't just slide over.
Speaker 1: I'm glad. Everybody knows that I'm a sneaker and my shoes are balad. So you see me in some crocks. Yeah, I don't got to prove to you. It's the fact that y'all really do you want me to like Crock? I don't like Crock?
Speaker 5: How about.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed Crocks and Chinese? My son, you don't got it? Like he won't to even come over my house with his crops because I don't like them.
Speaker 6: See, I'm cool with like younger children like to go back and forth. But if we get ready to go out somewhere, don't slide, no crops. You know what, we go to church or something, don't slide.
Speaker 3: You want to know what a badass little white kid is where my initial hate for Crocs began because his little ass was running around in the mall, lime green crocks in sport mode, being a dennist of minutes. And I have always associated with them shoes with badass little kids, and I beat juice crops.
Speaker 1: I see. I definitely thought about you are horrible. Don't mind your business, horrible business. Don't know coming to studient Crops complement the air Max and the Jordan's that come to the studio on your off days.
Speaker 4: Right, as long as you know I got a closet full of Jay's, don't matter. I got Jays in the crack.
Speaker 1: House, Jays in the whole house. But that's still a bar. Put it the next song, call James Junkies. I might, I might. I like rapping. Is it fun? Is it your outlet? Now you're talking about pimp the holes and slamming Cadillac those Okay, I'm wrong with that one point. I thought I needed a man. I'll manage you, bro. I'm not gonna screw you over, though.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know my business acclam. You've seen my resume. Nigga, you are part of my resume. I will get you places. I will not get you a Pebbles deal. I won't get you a Diddy deal either, Nigga. Diddy was fucking niggas literally and owned their management, I mean the masters. So you fuck the nigga and took his masters, not make I don't want to be.
Speaker 5: Insane.
Speaker 3: That's a complicated situation. But once we sink this six figure deal, we gotta do blow off a bit of titty.
Speaker 1: Though. I don't know if I want to do cocaine, you gotta do it one time, bruh. But one time Mike turned into a habit. I won't let you be a habit. Next thing, you know, my hero, I done lost all my weight because all I do is just do crack. I'm not letting you do crack. It's just a bump, rub it on your guns. Can't be around me all the time. I have control over your money. Well, not Mike Tyson. You Mike Tyson did it to himself. No, Mike Tyson was not not literate. Don King took advantage of Is that what really happened? Yeah? Real, well Mike let him.
Speaker 2: But because Mike didn't know, it's a whole You don't know what advantage of me if I have made Like even though you get what you get as a manager, but I'm still raking in six to seven million. How you taking advantager because you're not used to six seven million.
Speaker 3: As long as you are being taken care of and you are not living the life style that you just came from, that's all you care about.
Speaker 1: You don't know that you being a million dollars for tiles. So did he take advantage of them or did he put him in a better position. He's still to bold took him out, but he took advantage because he should have got more money than what he was getting. Exactly, if I can't handle the sixty seven million that you've given me, imagine what I would do if you gave me a pill mine. Though. Let's mind, lets me mess it up. You can't take how you want me to have it. Hey, look, some people don't got do you tell them kids that? Yes? Why do you think when you make a bank account for your kid you gotta be on it because you can't let them just run freely with the money. That's what he felt about a grown man. I can't just let you run free with this money.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I put seven million in this account. But when you go to do hotels, I'm charging you a million for tiles. I'm charging you two million for this even though you had seven millions of blow money. The rest of your money, I'm figuring out ways to make it come to me for ship that should be afraid of you.
Speaker 1: That's how he was taking advantage of dollars. I will.
Speaker 5: It alarmed me?
Speaker 1: It alarmed me.
Speaker 5: What kind of times?
Speaker 3: And the crazy party was a white man who ain't got nothing to do with you, was the one who sat you down. Was like, hey, my god, you being fucked.
Speaker 1: That's because he used to people exactly.
Speaker 5: The piece of he wanted.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. I came he was gonna take advantage of it. Brook, are you watching the documentary because you know what's gonna be. So there was all September twenty ye. I'm just mad that so folks is out here being accused of freaking niggas. He's still getting a documentary. Hong Kokan called one person the nigga and it was like, no bio pick for you. Here's a difference nothing. This McMahon's bio was done.
Speaker 3: They literally was ready to release it before he got these allegations. So they have to pull it back so they can add the episode in about him being the freak man speaking.
Speaker 1: Did you know he was from the hood hang Kong got Street? Where'd you find this at the internet? When you get high? And three time boy.
Speaker 7: Hood?
Speaker 1: Neighborhood? That is man got down screen racism.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was about to say, watch how younger? I want to start watching that now as an.
Speaker 1: Terry trying to get the black people that's all to.
Speaker 3: Carry Bolet and Jim Hall with got away with so much ignorance as we were kids.
Speaker 1: If you go back and watch Hoggoggle promos and just replaced brother with niggas. Yes, let me tell you something, niggas. We're gonna go out here and get this ship popping. Nigga. What's happening nigga? Like I can't did you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't have a clippe, he said on Love and Passe podcast. This is gonna probably get him in some hot water, still working talking about it, but go ahead to people.
Speaker 4: So I know you guys probably don't watch something like that, But are you guys familiar with who Christ?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What he did, he killed himself and he kept his family.
Speaker 8: That's all you need to know. So I should us a better word was on Logan Paul's podcast You Know People So Local.
Speaker 4: Paul is now an active member of the w W roster, Like you weren't here some shit you just shouldn't let people say or whatever. So hang kok Is said he feel like if the fans can forgive Chris bell Wall for what he did, because we have very forgiven fans, why they can't forgive me?
Speaker 1: I want to know what fans have forgiven Chris bin Wall.
Speaker 3: Chris bin Wall and what he did gets brought up every single time someone says the word Chris or drive down Bloyd Street because they not everybody ain't forgave it. A lot of fans still say, hey, we got to separate the man from the art. So the ones who want to do that forgives him. But the ones who can't do it yet, they stills like some ct going on.
Speaker 5: Eventually, Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, sports don't like to tell. I know that this might sound. I'm here for because I'm always out of pie somebody. That's why I be off camera. But if Chris ben Wall would have kept it too, just like his wife and himself, I think people be a lot more forgive. But you k kid, kids and dogs, You not society not fucking with you on no level when you do something. Look at that tree, niggas will go to president. You just killed yourself and you just took yourself out Hall of Fame, all that ship. You be remembered as a great wrestler. But once you start killing people, depression looks real.
Speaker 4: What they would have came and granted like Vesment Man cleaned up a whole murder and nobody talks about it.
Speaker 1: But you still won't let that go. Jimmy snigger killed his girlfriend in the hotel room and then went to work. Then when it how she died, gotta quit it.
Speaker 7: But with that wash stuff, it was a lot of holes in that because they were saying like somebody could have came.
Speaker 1: In there and did it, and yeah, Kevin Sell, look if somebody did.
Speaker 7: Then the fans say, like a day before it happened that he was gonna that Christmaer wived is gonna kill itself?
Speaker 1: Did you see that part. There's a lot of people say stuff, however it happened, it happened in Hakok and we're not forgiving you because you don't want your da daughter dating broke niggas, which I completely understood where it was coming from. But you can't say it out wow just because we agree, because if I had a kid and you have give on my day, no brokerassig. I ain't saying you gotta be rich, but don't be broke.
Speaker 3: When you come for money, you gotta date people up money. I'm sorry, I hate to say that, that's true. You come from money, you got dat people up money, you can't can't date down.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why people are always in other people business about who celebrities they You think because she dated one celebrity, she's supposed to not date another one, she's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Go dating nine to five. Joe Schmoe niggas who can't do nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't understand that either.
Speaker 1: You get mad, like because Joe can't handle the fact if your girl is famous.
Speaker 5: That's their life now, that's their social circle, Like.
Speaker 1: Dy, who was in your circle?
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody still down on twenty at the North Avenue hanging out when you rich and famous, because y'all do know to act anyway?
Speaker 1: Number one? But number two, why would I want to be down on twenty at the North Avenue? Over there a rich girl. Nine times out of ten, depending on how long we're dating, she's growing me accustomed to a certain lifestyle. So now we go out and we hang out. I'm not always hanging out with my normal friends. I hang out with you rich motherfuckers. I ain't gonna so being in a new circle if we stop dating.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I got a lifeline of rich niggas that I can hang out with now are going to introduce me to more rich bitches. So if you think as I date one ris bitch, I'm going to date you hos off locus ever again. Fucking that.
Speaker 3: Women do it all the time, And I'm not mad at that you date up right, I'm never dating down, don't date up.
Speaker 1: I was always told you supposed todate somebody that got a little more than you. That's why I always try to introduce one to the uppercrust people. You know what I'm saying, break these a graduated high school? Did you graduate college? Cool? Now you know what I'm saying, step up a love. That's all I'm saying, is up your life. They the woman who graduated from college. You might want to go back and get your associates. Stop steal money from children. Shame. I'm sorry. Hey, you know what, I'm gonna keep it a whole band. I love folks. He's truly a cool person. But nobody is a buff a.
Speaker 5: Joke clearly because everybody had joke.
Speaker 1: I just want you to understand because of the time of life.
Speaker 3: The timing of everything was diabolically planned because three days before he.
Speaker 1: Was trying to be children. Yeah, it was scandal about kids. It was a birthday and his birthday and then this drop and then multiple you know what, I'm waiting for the survive in DVD telling niggas that you're thirty five now here.
Speaker 6: Hey, now, that's the only thing I was gonna say. Clearly, people don't pay attention.
Speaker 5: To what he has going on and what he does because he on the show he says his age a lot. He says his age often. He referenced his age five.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look thirty five.
Speaker 5: He doesn't say it.
Speaker 7: And the reason why he's like forty six, forty seven, forty he just turned forty.
Speaker 1: I just turned forty six forty seven.
Speaker 6: Either way, he up there. But if people if people look at our shows, that's all. When everybody kept saying it, I'm like, bro, I know the conversations we had. He definitely says, like his agent reference.
Speaker 1: If you look at look at the woman who made the accusation, who said and he told me he was thirty five, she clearly looks like she does not watch a podcast.
Speaker 5: She and not no tea.
Speaker 6: But then that's your fault that you're not investing into who you laying up with. Enough and now legedly have a child with till.
Speaker 1: You don't know what he got going on.
Speaker 3: Just without even knowing the girl, I can look and tell she's seen the status, she's seen the fame, she's seen the way he can move, because you gotta remember, when you're younger, being able to get into the VIP and clubs is a really big thing for some people.
Speaker 5: And did she even do it though?
Speaker 6: Looks like she go out, But my thing too was no, because I know what's it's women when we're dealing with somebody in our private eye, like we're detectives.
Speaker 1: Our generation of women do that. That generation believe what they see and that's what they roll with. What generation is she from?
Speaker 3: She's definitely yes, she's like she down there with jazz bro Wait, yo, jazz real.
Speaker 1: Down there? That's disgusting. She down there. I'm only thirty six, and I don't even like people in their twenties. We only deal with the ones we deal with because they act older and they twenty nine, twenty nine is cool, but like twenty five, nah.
Speaker 5: I don't even twenty one five year olds approach me. I'm like my son and age. My son's going to beat you up because.
Speaker 1: Like your son.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my son's and that's going to be the eighty I tell them, I like, my son's going to beat you up. My eighteen year old.
Speaker 1: My Bailey's sister is twenty three. That's nasty work. I have.
Speaker 6: I have a natural when I see younger young adultters, I naturally become like a T T mother mode. So when the guys and I get it a lot being at Mangos, because you know, that's a that's a real diverse crowd, in younger crowd. But I really be like, bro, no, my kids, yeah, like no, but a lot of them think I'm only twenty eight, Like the people think I really like twenty eight at the youngest because black thirty five at the most so Asian.
Speaker 1: That's that's a that's a bar. We will put that in. That's the name of the next episode. As for no reason, can we at least have a half age.
Speaker 5: Half I know, go to Sticky Rice. You gonna find that.
Speaker 1: That sounds Sticky Rice is right down the corner the restaurant in the morning before.
Speaker 3: But that sounds racist, Like why do agent folks name they restaurant? The racial slurs that we I do want to pack up.
Speaker 1: That is pack up. I got, I got to pack up. That's the burbage you choose to use.
Speaker 6: Because they was giving me all kinds of Hennessy. Shots was giving you, man, that's what she said.
Speaker 1: That as as racist as fun, like did she give you hennessy? Could you black?
Speaker 6: They was taking I'm gonna be say, inviting me over, but they always bust out like the Hennessy and stuff.
Speaker 5: But now y'all got me thinking about it.
Speaker 6: I'm going tomorrow and asking do y'all bust out the Hennessy because I'm black?
Speaker 5: Well, they give it to this, you know, the Hispanics that we'd be with. Yeah, it was okay over there, I like shout out to sicky, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pay for the racism. Racism.
Speaker 5: I can't deal with racism.
Speaker 3: Racism is cool, if y'all if everybody could laugh, if everybody can laugh at it is cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody can laugh.
Speaker 6: Like that's my thing is if we're going there, let's go there, because don't get mad when I really tipped.
Speaker 1: The boat and it's a really key key right now you saying now.
Speaker 6: Joking joking, Yeah, but if it's more of a condescend and low kiche I don't.
Speaker 3: Have room for because I had a white friend when I used to work at Sony and in the back crack at all kinds of jo I don't play.
Speaker 1: With white people. Next they look like they not fucking around white. I don't love everybody. This particular one. We know, this particular one.
Speaker 3: I only gave him a path when we cracked jokes because there was another black dude that worked there and he was hardcore cooning it twenty four seven Okay, to the point where they was annoyed with him. And I can tell they just want to say so much to him. So one day we out in the back unloading the trucks from the TV and whatnot, and Bro was out here cooning it. And I turned around like, Bro, will you stop acting like a nigga dug? And when I tell you, everybody was like, I want to tell after so long, it's like hold on, that's hold on, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: We didn't want to say like this, but we been wanting to tell him to calm down.
Speaker 5: And he ain't got to say what I said.
Speaker 1: This one. I let him past, but he was acting like a nigga, like when Hogan said it. I was like, was he he wasn't. He wasn't not a can't say it out, don't say it in a way that's derogatory. If he was acting like to describe what a nigga okay, that sounds about right, brother niggas the way he felt about the rock, I feel the same way. Did he be cooling from sam Owen niggas? Fuck him?
Speaker 4: He said that, Now what is really the pocket is that you shouldn't be saying as you fucking your best friend wife.
Speaker 1: Wow, cool Kong was the best friend.
Speaker 4: His best friend let him his life. Then they tried to assume because it was a sex tape that when that is where I realized that Hongkogan is still being Hawko. He don't know how to beat terry because anytime you're sitting in judge and a lawyer, you're like, no, that was Hawk Hogan's penis.
Speaker 1: And did you get off or like nothing?
Speaker 3: Because they realized this man really needs to be in a psychle war. He probably failed the psyche evaluate. That's probably how he beat.
Speaker 1: The life to take the test because that was an actual real life detector that he actually passed. Because he don't think he is in yourself, believe in the other part of you, you can do anything.
Speaker 5: That I would say. He probably really believe it. It's two different He a lot of people that believe that it's a lot of regular Joe Schmos out there on find that.
Speaker 6: We see it every day online. They believe person that persona a lot of these people that we see online. And that's why so much weird behaviors going on in the world is because people really believe in the image that they put out there.
Speaker 5: Whatever they their Facebook names and stuff be, that's what they be.
Speaker 1: My Facebook name is my name.
Speaker 6: Miss Ashley Danielle, which is my real name, Danielle, not Daniels. And my real name first name is Ashley. That's my middle name Danielle. Because people call me Ashley Daniels all the time. Where did you get that from? That's two l's in there, but they can't I can't read. I mean, I have somebody sign a check over to me. It is Ashley dan Yell and I said, bro, that's not my last name, that's my middle name. The only good thing is I signed my bank records Ashley Hey.
Speaker 5: So they was like, you should be.
Speaker 6: Good on the back end because if you go to the same bank all and I was at the same but it was like my real back.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been telling people. Put build a report with your real bank, so there'll be a lot of stuffs they'll know they you know where to chase it. Chase. Matter of fact, somebody actually hacked my account of long time ago, and they's like, no, we're not doing business. It was a note because basically what it was, I applied for a loan and it was a fact, you know, one of them scamm people, and I didn't know no better.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling them, like, bro, this is what scam. Here goes the proof of the loan, and you see that they did what they did. Oh yeah, you were in on it. So we're gonna go ahead and close your account.
Speaker 1: That's why somebody the Chase bank. Yes, so I mean you want them, we can get them back now, fucked them. I just frawded the fraudster not too long ago, so I'm good. We ain't gotta go six, honey, we can get them for like six I got. I got even.
Speaker 3: I frotted the fraudster because they tried to do that to me, and you know, it was like, yeah, we're gonna go ahead. And the positive fifteen in your account and uh, you send it back to us and we'll.
Speaker 1: Send you time. They deposited fifteen, all right, but I locked everything, moved to fifteen, put it to my cash up and called demo.
Speaker 3: Hair's like, yeah, there's a random and this is what happened. This is a transaction and they hacked and they did this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you go ahead put this on the fraud list and it was like, yeah, this was fraud. We could tell and boom wiped it out my thing.
Speaker 3: They just closed that account and let me keep the other one open, but they didn't penalize me for it.
Speaker 1: So I got a free fifteen hundred off a fraudster. And then it was like, you know you're supposed to give that money back. It's gonna be the fdi C. And I was like, well, my account is this is that you think? I ain't never heard from them again, They ain't text me or nothing. I went and bought a camera with it. You know, we need to normalize people paying for puzzy. That's a wild that's crazy, that's crazy work, that's crazy, and.
Speaker 5: It's so crazy because it just came out of nowhere for JJ.
Speaker 1: Well but again. What's it was a conversation. We had a negative connotation for paying for puzzy, like it's.
Speaker 5: Such a bad thing.
Speaker 7: I get what you said. You said, well this is what you're about to say. Well, you take a girl out on.
Speaker 1: You boy, younigers because you got nice shoes on I saw that. I was nice. Thank you.
Speaker 4: No different than buying a pair of shoes, right. You buy shoes because I think I want these. You wake up hungry, like you know what I feel like. But I can wear those shoes again though, over and over.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter what you're buying for the purpose because you wanted it on your body. I got shoes that I have that I have never put my footy. I can see just sit there and still lay step having FORER do it because I like it. I'm just saying, if you like a bitch and she willing to let you pay for it, I ain't really trying to get the name, trying to fuck you. You got somebody in mind that you're trying to let me know something. It was a conversation we had. It's a random conversation we had in the car, just because people like that. It's one of the things that like people were frown upon it, when I'm like, it's not as bad as you make it same out.
Speaker 3: To be, because if you think about it, there's a lot of people out here who are chasing, right, There's a lot of people out here chasing and wasting each other's time when at the end of the day, all they want to do is just fuck.
Speaker 1: So why eliminate all the effort and just say but that's.
Speaker 7: That's something you can just say at the beginning. When you first meet a woman, you can say, well, I like you, blah blah blah, this is what I want to do. I just want to have sex with you. But at the same time, most of the time, most of the time of a woman gonna tell.
Speaker 3: You have you know, right, But at the same time, there's a lot of women in this new generation that would be like a guy would say, well that's all I want and then they'll be like, well give me some money.
Speaker 1: So they literally are proposition in it. But the girls do it, they do, but they I just want to that's it. Yeah. I feel like one.
Speaker 5: Hand, I feel like people need to get self control. You can't be that hyper sure.
Speaker 1: You just be people. You are that horny. I don't know that horny.
Speaker 5: That's insane, like that cannot be that horny? Are that horn per gross?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's I'll say it for myself. I don't think it's a personal that I'm that horny.
Speaker 1: It's just some girls.
Speaker 6: I look at it like you are, and you think smash right away. It can't just be less like just you're just beautiful.
Speaker 1: Some some some some women are like, no, go ahead and drop the box you are are. Some women are just.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be looked at that, And I do. When I see a beautiful girl, I appreciate it. Then there's some girls who are pretty and then you pequk my entest.
Speaker 5: But I don't know. I guess I've never seen a person.
Speaker 1: In like you own them because you're a woman.
Speaker 5: Women like that. Though It's a lot of women be like that's all I want, and I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, that is all they want. But you also are a different type of one.
Speaker 3: First of all, you are in a social society where you see maybe about a good ten thousand people per month, so you see enough people to become numb to them that you don't even find certain people attractive. Because basic conversation is just what you do for work, so you won't reach that point where it be like, that's the guy I just want to smash and call of the day if there is no end goal for you with that person.
Speaker 6: I never even thought about that, but that that probably makes a lot of sense, because like I tell my friends, I'd be like, I'm numb to it.
Speaker 5: I don't. Guys would be like, you don't be like I don't.
Speaker 7: I think every woman thought it, thought it before. No, I've always about you, looked at somebody I just want to smash, and that's it.
Speaker 5: I've always had to have some sort of it gotta be some sort.
Speaker 1: Of gotta go for ito, but.
Speaker 6: I gotta have some sort of connection because I feel like I gotta feel comfortable enough to want to be near you, like like I don't like people touching me, so for a guy to want to get like.
Speaker 1: I just need you to know my name so that when I ain't with why.
Speaker 5: You got a freak me? That a freak me like a Wayne or random Wayne, just like that is so cool.
Speaker 1: To be like while I like hit the button, hit the button, you know what button here.
Speaker 6: I don't necessarily have to have a but I at least need to have some sort of level of comfort or connection to to make me to be.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, cool. But is it just joke? I am.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, just discussing them.
Speaker 1: They've already put that on your jacket before you.
Speaker 3: Went to try God, you went, you went, you went the homie cor trail again.
Speaker 1: These are just jokes because I ain't no bitch on this planet in this city, got anything on wine and the creepy and I can die on that hill because I know for a fact I.
Speaker 5: Was about to say. That's why I was so shocked you said that, because you don't give me.
Speaker 4: Creepy and like I said, on me, like I have a fear of being the screen shot. So I am very You can't screenshot the bullshit I say on this podcast.
Speaker 1: On the podcast, you can run it back if you want. Like that's just because on the podcast that don't matter. I'm very cautious.
Speaker 4: Like when just because I know how I know how certain women are, and sometimes you want to eye spider creepy nigga, and then you want to be able to run back and show my cousins, look at what look at what one I was in my inbox doing me and me because I just know what most people would do if I got.
Speaker 1: On They do it.
Speaker 3: So some people just want to just be known. So they want their moment, and they want you to be I don't want to be your moment. They just want you to be their moment. Even though they know that's not what it is, they still would try to take advantage of this situation to make.
Speaker 1: Y'all think some of this ain't jukes. I'm a fair I'm an advocate a bunch of mother fuckers in their face. We got a pocket, you bet you will pockets you rather be in supposed to hit them in the throat. Don't get out of packet with one. But here comes my favorite part of the show. This is a part of where we just go through random ass videos, we have a nice laugh, and then we're going to play twenty five questions that you're a horrible human being.
Speaker 7: Brown.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's on these twenty five questions because I just write, shit.
Speaker 5: I'm scared now.
Speaker 1: But but you you want to don't be.
Speaker 3: Talking about something you did just jump out the window at the window at the window.
Speaker 1: You gotta.
Speaker 3: Like you got on me for turning around and saying, hey, I like looking at ass as a podcast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you jumped up.
Speaker 1: You didn't even you didn't prepen, you didn't find a transition, was like you was no subject of predicn go and explain.
Speaker 6: To my friend what's going on and really breaking out like he really, I'm sorry, He's really not a creep. He just thought he was about to talk about his foundation and the kickball tournament.
Speaker 1: Were still gonna do that.
Speaker 5: He got whammed by.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's let's stop right here before we go in the video and let this young man be high.
Speaker 5: So I'm used to saying random stuff because he high.
Speaker 1: I'm so.
Speaker 5: I can tell the difference. But why used to be so high?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they got no that. I got episodes to prove its kickball tournament. You got some great stuff going on, so I heard. Because I didn't. We wouldn't let you do it earlier. So if you was ready to leave, you could have walked out on this man. We had to hold your hostage. We do got a kickball tournament called Balls and Fight Cancer. It started wait wait, he too challenged for that time, he too chiuded.
Speaker 5: We incorporate a lot of sports playing in different things.
Speaker 1: And so when you gotta I got balls, then to look at you with the what you gotta have balls? Get it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Go Well it all started with my mother. She died from cancer and I was sitting there like damn, what can I do to honor herd So me and a couple of friends Ashley Rosette, we started this Kick Balls to Fight cancer. Did I put enough? I know what it means now, so like every you will. This is the third year, so every team represents represents a different cancer, Like one team would be breast cancer, another one be pagiotic.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's all it's about. It's so many cancers.
Speaker 5: It's so many when I don't think we realize it's so many until we got started.
Speaker 6: But we want to bring awareness to all, you know, or at least the top ten delias. So we usually target the top ten delias and each team represents one of the top ten delias cancers. That shirt is affiliated with the colored ribbon that's affiliated with the cancer, so we kind of coordinate everything. And then the teams usually have one honorary player that they're playing for, and it could be someone that's living or as the way survivor, so usually there's a person that we honorate every well multiple one because every team will have one, and we usually give them some sort of plaque or thing like that. But the whole goal is to bring awareness, to bring.
Speaker 5: Laughter, fun.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a day in community, it's a it's a whole day. Well, it's a whole two days of community. It's the whole two days of community. So it's really exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was the hardest. So it started, so the first two years was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen, and I was always in the studio and then when.
Speaker 6: COVID hit, they kind of set us back because when COVID hit, of course we couldn't do anything. And then the years to follow, all of our lives were actually just moving, you know, roll with the restaurant, my business team, with his family and things like that. So we kind of like took some time back. But this year it was imperative that so the last two years we've always been and talk. It's just like time and time and we didn't want to rush anything and we were in the middle of our lives growing. But this year it was really imperative, and that's why this year is really important. Because it's now boss to fight cans or row edition. So when rog got diagnosed in March with breast cancer, she kind of called us up and was like, Hey.
Speaker 5: We need to do it this year. We need to get back to our calls.
Speaker 6: And it was so significant because it's like the reason why we were together to do it, and now one of our board members is now affected by it.
Speaker 5: Is like this stuff is real and it could happen to all of.
Speaker 1: Us because everybody got a family member.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize it when I started recruiting from my team. Everybody flew out. Yeah, so many people like my aunt, my cousin, my uncle. I was like, dang, I'm kind of around y'a almost every day or a lot, and I didn't even know we were all affected by the same, you know, disease. So we're excited. We got a lot up our sleeves. We really went in our bag. I think it's so so important because even though we had that time off, we all grew individually and now collectively coming back putting all of our resources together there, it's gonna be a grand old time.
Speaker 1: So when this event October fifth and sixth at Beckham Park.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fifth and six. So we're still looking.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you all some shirts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't get your shirts, he said it, So.
Speaker 6: Y'all can get your shirts. Y'all don't have shirts, but we like rolling it out. We got some heavyheaded sponsors, We got vendors coming out. We have uh DJ shout out to L Boogie. He's our we could say that he's our official DJ for the tournament that weekend.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, he'll be damn.
Speaker 1: He don't care. You could be two people at two thousand people. He's gonna have a good.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have a good time.
Speaker 6: We got the Taylor shots to v Taylor, one of our host she's our host for the weekend. He the Black is our host for on Sunday, joining her. We got snapped by Shell she's spearhead in our photography and so and we're still actively looking for everything. Actually, a lot of this information is just dropped here on the show, like we haven't publicly said anything.
Speaker 1: This is the first time I love.
Speaker 5: But it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 7: And we're gonna give a shout to our sponsors and y to l A Seafood Shock Riley.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, yeah, family, Ye family care.
Speaker 7: YEP, I want to give her a special shout out because every year she always.
Speaker 5: She's been our sponsor. Every year, she's our.
Speaker 1: No matter what I got, you don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Ray Family.
Speaker 1: About stop jumping out the window, bro because like I told you, you didn't know. You didn't prep.
Speaker 5: God, Like, hey, guys, I.
Speaker 6: Got a question, how do y'all feel about? But no, it's gonna be a good time. So if you if you got a we want everybody to come out. It's free to come out and watch the games, watch the tournament. We're gonna have vendors, health and wellness vendors. There'll be shout out to Mango's Cafe.
Speaker 5: They're bringing the food truck out.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 6: They debuted the food truck at brady Fest, so they were more than have to bring yep. They they debuted for day brady Fest and they were like, we're more than happy to bring it out. We're looking for more, more sponsors, more vendors. We still have it on the floor. So what we also do is the tournament days is we have to kickoff, so seventeen hundreds Friday, we have to kickoff a.
Speaker 5: Nice social event.
Speaker 6: You could come in socialize, hangout Tournament Day Saturday twelve to six, then in the evening we have after party. Then it's tournament Day Sunday twelve and six, and then there's an after party for that.
Speaker 1: So that is on the floor.
Speaker 6: If you have a bar, lounge, club and establishment and you like, hey, you want to be a host and been you hit us up myself row or ten, reach out to us and we can get you those details. We will be more than happy to connect with you guys. Role wanted to you know, she she's so given always and she like, I want another spot to have it. You know, we could have easily did seventeen hundred, but it's all about everybody supporting each other. I reached out shout out to you guys because I'm like, hey, we could go on a mini press run. Let me connect with my pot buddies to help spread the word. And literally everybody was like hell yeah, like you know, let's do it. And that's pretty much been the energy. And we are so grateful and appreciative. So I mean anything, if you got a five dollars two dollars donation, we'll take it.
Speaker 5: If you want to be a vendor, reach out to us. If you have any health and wellness products, if you uh, even if you don't think it may fit, reach out because we're to the point of now having a friend that actually having tens mom. They lived and dealt with it, so we know it's actually just beyond you know what you're dealing with it.
Speaker 6: You gotta change your diet, you know, you gotta change your lifestyle that sometimes you can't even worry me, so you need more resources and stuff, and sometimes people just you know, I know, people are like, I can't pay bills, I was working, I can't go to work, you know, going to chemo now you down for three or four days. So we're trying to hit every avenue that even the average person may not even think about that people deal with. You gotta think mentally, people go through things, but their families go through it. You know, being a person that have a young kid now kids getting bullied and teased, how do you do? You know? So it's a lot of areas and I'm just excited. I'm excited to be a part of it. I'm excited to do it with people that I've been rocking with. And it's kind of full circle for us because our trio connected from kickball. When I started the Kickball League, I had a women's team and I was new to anything.
Speaker 5: I didn't know. Team hit me right away and was like, I got you. I can help you out. Coach Roe literally just.
Speaker 6: Want to join kickball, like and we literally been stuck since twenty sixth, the summer of twenty sixteen and been rocking and Roland been that long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a summer of twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: I knew of ten family because I actually met his mom before even meeting the key.
Speaker 5: We actually like, yeah, like some are his nieces and nephews.
Speaker 6: Is my nieces and nephews cousins, Yeah, like sisters deal with brothers.
Speaker 5: So we actually connected.
Speaker 6: So it's it's just a it's fun for us, Like even when we play it, it don't feel like working, don't feel like a drag.
Speaker 5: It feels like fun. I'll go outside, Yeah, y'all, y'all gotta come out this basement.
Speaker 1: Actually, Tom got a secret family. He'd be outside. I heard about It's a wine that don't go nowhere.
Speaker 5: When people see.
Speaker 6: That's probably why I was yelling, hey my god when I see I never see tone dipping every now and again, or he at least try to get the information to be like, well, if I'm gonna be free, i'll step in.
Speaker 5: He'll kind of let you know, like on the fence, but he at least stay in tune with what's going on.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll showed about the greater Actually, y'all got a flyer for the event or something like that. I got.
Speaker 5: We got a couple of fires. We got a couple of fires, but this.
Speaker 1: One means so much rolling I try to schedule time to appreciate lives one, tom, what are you talking about now? What did I just have about two weekends ago? And where was I at home? But where was I before?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 1: What did I do all day? But you want to be that nigga? What did I do all day? But get off work? Bitch ass nigga, You get off here, right? You You get off work and still be able to make you here though right the same time, you still get off working able to make you here.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: No, it's not see level of important to.
Speaker 7: See y'allna come out because this means a lot. Row is like got the best heart. She'll give you the shirt off her back and just to see her going through what she's going through.
Speaker 1: It's rough, and.
Speaker 5: Bro is still giving.
Speaker 1: You used the word and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: But you can use all the other ones said something right now.
Speaker 1: Nothing was inflammatory or derogatory, B a N word, but that was a normal words. I didn't call them the F one.
Speaker 5: Well, y'all, y'all know, I'm used to being kind of censored.
Speaker 6: Like we couldn't say some certain stuff in the first however many minutes, and you couldn't say certain stuff because we was on YouTube and being monetized. So it was it was for like we had like our when we first started getting monetized, like our first few episodes would be like they had to figure out like what was going on, like why it be just cut off and stuff, and then we kind of figured out what it was.
Speaker 1: I told you was cussing in the very first I told them everything that they needed to do before they ever made it to that point, before you got on their show. I gave them the blueprint of how to be successful. They wanted to be typical niggas and not want to listen, and we could do it on our own. We don't need your help, which is why they struggled up until you got there.
Speaker 5: They just producing us.
Speaker 1: Here's the funny part. I told them niggas to go to Duche from the very beginning.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Douche everyday media, like.
Speaker 1: I told him. They even did all that confusing opinions last night, having a great episode. He just mad.
Speaker 6: We lined up for Tezy Talks next week Wednesday. Shout out to them every day.
Speaker 12: Down.
Speaker 1: When I see Ducha in public, I'm gonna start hitting Duches is the same ship he hitting me because he get he get that ship off because he said before I said what and why you're on invitment to the pod, And I'll be like, bro, I have there's way more the French episodes that Duces just sat next to me, then there every Day episodes and I'm sat next to Duke. So I don't we want to hear that ship with dudes invite me to the pod? Why the funk I haven't been on the Everyday podcast.
Speaker 3: The funny part about dude due you always say, just pull up. We could literally pull up on dog on a Friday.
Speaker 1: But that's his way. That's his way of inviting you, believe it or not, that's him been inviting you just pull up.
Speaker 6: I think almost all Hit, all the pods on his platform is kind of like that, because we'll be walking in and recording somebody else there. They gonna start talking to us, and we'd be like, okay, they want to start like it literally just be walking up ours to be we.
Speaker 5: Have one guess and end up with fifteen people behind us, and I be like, okay.
Speaker 3: That's how That's how it used to be here that technically it is still depending on what show it is. Yeah, depending on what show it is. Some shows literally walk in and then they'll sit down for the last five minutes and that show cut off, and then the new show cut on. The original hosts didn't even leave, they still in the seat.
Speaker 1: Town asked me to be more structured popping up.
Speaker 4: I can't do it because now because like I try to tailor the show around like who I know I'm finna be sitting next to, and then when sixty other motherfuckers on the other side of the room and they have no idea what I'm talking about because the show was only designed who I knew I was gonna sit next to.
Speaker 1: But that's neither here nor there. We got some nice videos from the DFS media. Matter of fact, the one with folks with the yellow bag, I won't start to don't play it just yet. I got a purpose now, anybody be like y'all scroll social media. I spent a lot of my free time smoking with so when I see ship, it strikes me. You ever like you know how you ever TikTok a little bit? No, okay, Well TikTok got this thing where like they it's a stitch.
Speaker 4: So like you start watching one video, boom, somebody pops in and they finished the video, usually comment on what they just saw. Now this video with folks with the bag in the green shirt, I thought that that was what that was gonna be. Completely fucked me up? Mind you two o'clock in the morning, high out of my mind.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let as we watch. I'm gonna talk.
Speaker 13: Wings with my wings today. We're gonna trying both those new wings that came out and we got their buffalo.
Speaker 1: Wings. And it's nice because I think they cook them to the order, to your order, spot somebody and give them.
Speaker 13: Actually, before we get into the food, strong get how pitiful I first got there Sason prize right.
Speaker 1: Here, he did that. I'm like, come on the sticks, gotta become best.
Speaker 14: Part actual wings themselves whatever this one right here, Oh wouldn't.
Speaker 1: And this is a message to anybody in life. Don't never let your enablement stop you accomplishing great.
Speaker 9: You Leo, I don't want to bloo because I don't. I never I didn't get with the time store, that's thing. But I will say because it's different.
Speaker 5: Ever since I watched everyone different outcome and then you end up watching.
Speaker 1: Ever since I watched that one video, he has been on my fucking TikTok timeline only just just even Forolard no, the true definition of no hands. I'm sorry. I'm sorry God, when I if I make it to Heaven when like the interview, the interview process was gonna be like you was. You're gonna show up and He's gonna be like you did a lot of give that dream up.
Speaker 15: You don't think I can make it not Christian Heaven, Christian getting that they don't even want to let the Christians in, So you're not getting in.
Speaker 1: Did you put the one video? I had a video up there with a nigga. Looked like God was at the gambling table. He said, he said, what time Heaven open? He said, like I told you, I don't know what these videos were just just playing.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, talk about absolute the centerous work people.
Speaker 1: I mean, but what was you trying to accomplish?
Speaker 5: What was the goal?
Speaker 1: I feel like the devil about to give you backstocks.
Speaker 11: This is a nicodous activity.
Speaker 5: I mean shout to the tattoo ours.
Speaker 1: I guess because the hands look very detailed. But my brother, one of the group, texts, tell you what what was you saying, Hey, I'm about to get.
Speaker 11: This devil gripping my shoulders. S's gonna be tough, Like, huh, you can never go to prison. That's like place hands here. That's basically what that task and the tattoo are. If you find this, if this gets to you, bro, did you like warn him and be like, oh man, I know what this may look like. Let me tell you this is not gonna be a good look. Or were you just like, oh yeah, that's tough, and one along with it. And then if you have any friends, God's are terrible people out there.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you let your friend go through this. Why would you do that to yourself?
Speaker 16: Now you about the devil about to keep you backshotshot like you go to hell, you go up to heaven. Heaven's gonna look at God, gonna be like, Now what the foks thinking with that one? Well, I'm gonna send you down there so he can really get hold of you.
Speaker 5: This is no way. I just cannot understand.
Speaker 1: This is on you for life.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 16: You got two hands on your shoulders looking like the ghost of Christmas Pass is about to pike you down.
Speaker 6: And wow, people are clearly how did you.
Speaker 1: Know they wasn't like I no, never father about a do no conversation, not of the hole you want to what's the name? All the videos to our party Big Dreams? You forgot having a party today? City Social? You gotta god.
Speaker 5: She's sponsoring the bonfire with the.
Speaker 1: Wait you need to put that out there. This is a smaller shark couterie boy, what type of now since you into gotta shut down now we were back. There are no more videos, no more, no more video. They took the video. No more devils, well, no more devils. But we're still buying puss you are maybe I don't know if she's killed it now. If the price right, you know, I can't spend too much. The most I spent on a pair of niggas is two hundred, So I feel like the most that's the most.
Speaker 6: You spent more on he said, yeah, he said, now the most the most is like three fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I spent I spent fifteen hundred.
Speaker 7: What the start?
Speaker 1: I guess you know that?
Speaker 5: Now another debut, another one.
Speaker 1: Some Travis Scott. I can believe it.
Speaker 5: I mean I've had the I just couldn't jump out the window on it. But I've looked. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: He wants what he wants. There you go, you want what you want? No, when I just said that twenty minutes ago, you want this nig spent fifteen hundred those shoes puss. He ain't never crossed it. Fifteen hundred.
Speaker 5: I couldn't pull the trick on my birthday.
Speaker 1: It was a birthday.
Speaker 4: Give ye that Travis Scott's because not all his Silo West looked really good to me personally.
Speaker 7: It was the the black and brown ones, I mean the brown ones. I forgot the name, the Mocha joints.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say the Mocha's see I.
Speaker 1: Wanted though, Okay, okay, I like the air Max one. Yeah, then what's cool? Fifteen hundred. I just I don't fit. I say, you gotta do it. I love them too, I got it. Like where you getting from stock as.
Speaker 7: I've spent, like I've spent like three hundred a few times on stock there.
Speaker 4: But like because it gets you, it don't get you like you don't you don't get slap cross place team.
Speaker 1: You get to that taxes and like you see the price and the price of you like like to sixty, I can do to sixty. Then what we get to the checkout and you see all the taxes in the fees three oh five?
Speaker 4: Like, motherfucker, where the fuck did you just five forty dollars worth of fees?
Speaker 1: Bro? Your niggas suck. But yeah, shouts, but a smart shot. I feel like you got a little bonfire.
Speaker 5: We having a bonfire.
Speaker 6: September fourteen, September fourteenth, Yeah, that's today, September fourteenth, on Saturday, right, that's a Saturday, eight pm. There're seventeen hundred on the patio and to Mesha bake dreams. She is so last year I did it. When I did it last year, it wasn't like open to the public. I wanted to have a way of so I've always been wanting to do a bonfire for a couple of years. I just couldn't get it from like a home set into like yeah, public, like how could that? And then so finding venues and stuff like that, so I would sitting on it. I finally was like, fucking I'm doing it. But then I did it for all my like friends, my teammates, my family, people that really rock with me. So I sent out like privates like hey, just come, I'll have a little knickknacks, We'll have some drinks.
Speaker 1: And then we did kick ass in a space.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they played space. It was it was a nice It was nice kick back because it's.
Speaker 1: Really a yeah we kicked that.
Speaker 6: We want.
Speaker 1: Like the.
Speaker 5: Like there being man, they be over there.
Speaker 1: But when I tell y'all, like, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying to win shot man, that's a gin trying.
Speaker 5: They like the cheat. Man, I'm a real genius person. Let's play.
Speaker 6: They be acting like they they man, they have a whole ski how they go through it. But yeah, so I did it and it was a nice time. So a lot of good feedback and people just kind of like, what we're gonna do. The next one like what's going on? And I'm just like, okay, it was really nice vibe. The next one yeah, so they like kind of something like you know what, I know what it cost me to do that the last time.
Speaker 5: And I still appreciate everybody, but.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I just want to just bom see hunted out and like hey, friends with it.
Speaker 5: But I also wanted to do.
Speaker 6: You know, open it up and didn't have a little more people like I ran it running my friends Aaron bb Airbnb's.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Big John.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, hey, let me get your airbnb because you have a nice backyard. And then I know the inside is people can come and go because it's not as home. So that was cool because I'm like it's a little chili. Then people can free flow out in.
Speaker 5: So it was nice. And then so we had some moores and stuff and y'all know, to me, she brings the razzle dazzle. So she was like, hey, this is just a little too mazing. I need to go get some more.
Speaker 1: Put some literally.
Speaker 5: Literally whipped out right then and there.
Speaker 6: She was like, let me go run and get some bags of candy, came back, set it on the board. I think it actually my my promo video you see her in it. And so every time everybody kind of talk about it.
Speaker 5: When we were doing it again, we were doing it getting the same people from last time.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, okay, and then I sent them because we have our own little chat. Uh sent them to invite and she was like, you know, you got somebody doing this sport stuff or whatever.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was gonna buy you know, So she like and she got I know, she got some tricks up her sleeves because she was a little too excited. She got to ask me like how much space do I have?
Speaker 6: Can early like when people start taking you, they get ready to do some some stuff.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know what, yeah, wait home, when when is this? And how can I get in on the spores.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna sit you.
Speaker 6: But it's literally it's the fourteenth at a p M. And she was like, I'm like, you know what, she just let me know when you need to be in a building. And we got a lot of space there, seventeen hundred you know, it's the whole facility, got some rooms.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, we ain't gonna hold you. So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be kind of showing a little more of my bartender skills that people don't really get to see.
Speaker 5: In my element. We got some fire shots.
Speaker 1: Coming behind the back, catch with one hand.
Speaker 5: Not quite, but I can.
Speaker 6: I can at least do some nice fireball shots and stuff, you know, the little flames and all that.
Speaker 5: So it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't got.
Speaker 5: Arms fantastic like Alan, Alan be doing all. No, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't arms.
Speaker 5: He'd be in the gym just gone.
Speaker 6: I'd be like, you really practiced, you really working out so you can shake Margarita's and stuff.
Speaker 5: That's No, it's gonna be a good time. It's gonna be a really really good time.
Speaker 7: Is that not?
Speaker 1: Look, whether weather grown Man admitted or not, most of the things.
Speaker 5: Alan and I know he's gonna say, yeah, most of the things we do.
Speaker 1: That we that we got good girl.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think so we'll love. That's something you love. But if you get girls off of it, it's just a bonus. You don't do it just because I get girls off that. I think I've grown into how I look now. But I originally did it because the chick said, you look good that way, because I.
Speaker 1: Don't think I've ever done I just loved it.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, I don't think I've ever did anything with the intent of like getting the guy's intention.
Speaker 4: I mean now that I'm older now, I probably don't. I'm gonna do a lot of shit for me.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, most anything that looked weird that I was involved in it is because I assume was coming from Now.
Speaker 6: I think I probably if it was something already I naturally do, but I just realized that gets the guys.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 6: I'm like, for the longest my natural hair high school. Growing up, young guys just that was their thing, like you really got long hair. So I was pride myself on, like, no, you know, I'm wearing my natural hair.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 6: I was always one hundred percent that, Like I didn't do lashes or none of that. No, this is definitely from value beauty somewhere. Once you get older and you really started learning somethings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't understand that that's a real thing. You know.
Speaker 6: Back then I could just wrap my hair up. But now I'm a so I would say I couldn't. I wasn't natural. Like natural, I would wear my natural long hair, but I was relaxing. Once I went natural and stopped doing a relaxing, that's a different. So now I'm like, I gotta start throwing stuff in because I don't got time to still press my hair every morning, and then it causes more damage. But back then, when I was relaxing, my hair was naturally midway through my back, and the niggas would be.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, this is your real hair.
Speaker 1: And as a nigga who is new to having hair like this ship is, I don't like this man getting your hair retwisted. That's expensive, and then the.
Speaker 6: Maintenance in between and the product for it's in a product for that. Just imagine us when we changed styles and then, like.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people that like they the prices go up the longer your hair. Again, I was like, motherfucker shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my boy, my oldest got locked. But he he was like, I'm not about to keep playing with people wanting to charge. You wanna charge two hundred seventy five. He made his girlfriend learn how to do it, and she retwists hair.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Man, my next girl, you gotta know you don't gotta be the greatest at doing hair, but you gotta have some kind of hair.
Speaker 5: She not even black.
Speaker 1: I can even if it's not for you. You gotta be able to do. I won't mind paying for your but you gotta you gotta know how to do my hair. If I gotta pay for your hair, you gotta know how to do my that cause I can't go get my fresh retwist that you come and me talking about I need these box braids, and the box braids ain't cheap.
Speaker 6: No, he was like, I'm over got time for the booking and stuff and may be playing. He lines itself up like if it's like every day man, but if he's trying to go all out, like he got a trip or something, he like, I don't feel like, but he like, man, he taught hisself.
Speaker 5: He lined hisself up. He taught his girlfriend and like I said, she's not even a black girl. What he was like, No, you're gonna have to like YouTube and figure this out.
Speaker 1: Diversity outside of race.
Speaker 5: Say, I was all for it.
Speaker 1: Now, I love her, but she's accepted. But that look like her probably can't come in.
Speaker 5: I mean, I didn't expect that. It was shocking.
Speaker 6: I was shocked both of my boys day outside. So I was really shocked because how they was raised. And I kind of questioned him like every day, like so why y'all?
Speaker 1: But they think to me is have you met black women?
Speaker 5: They like, we still like black women?
Speaker 1: Why do we?
Speaker 6: So their thing is why do we have to be in a box? Like why do I have to just like black women? Because and I'm just like ra And.
Speaker 1: Then again I asked the question, have you met y'all?
Speaker 5: That's kind of I think that's what they want to tell me too, like.
Speaker 1: Have you met black women?
Speaker 7: Nobody like their mama, not even like them kind of they that's I don't want to take nobody like my mother.
Speaker 6: The thing is, but that's their downfall with their relationships because they really were like girly girls, and so they'd be like, my she's just crying and stuff like she like she crying, and they like, we don't some stuff we didn't deal with with you, so we don't know how to deal with it with them.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, man, this should have had.
Speaker 1: A black woman. I mean, it's all women period. Once you meet them up either like person, like I was telling my coworker, I was like I appreciate your innocense because he like you like fourteen fifteen and he was like, what what does that mean? Dwan?
Speaker 4: I was like, when you start like dating women, you're gonna understand all of that. Like you still you don't even look at girls like that, Like you be focused on like your little one two.
Speaker 1: You come to work with your job. But once you start like dating, and once you get pussy funck, your whole shut up because now you it's weird.
Speaker 4: It's weird out here because now you're in that box and you start doing ship because women are like, all right, well let's go home.
Speaker 5: Can you sleep?
Speaker 1: No, if the episode is longer than two hours, I can't do my razzle dazzle where we at because we still we're over to. We over too eight that we're gonna be over to.
Speaker 5: Nobody can't because we forget these.
Speaker 4: Twenty five questions. Don't worry, it's okay. I found the safe ones and you can answer to if you were like, I think these are pretty sad because when I post them on Facebook, most niggas think I'll just be talking to women, which I really do.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear from I mean, that's it.
Speaker 5: Just said yeah, but it can't be It can't be anything.
Speaker 1: So question number one, Beyonce or Eric.
Speaker 5: Erica?
Speaker 1: Eric about you got a personal Erica? Why Erica?
Speaker 6: Though she at she a little more grounded. If we're gonna go authentic, it's more.
Speaker 1: Than man go crazy. Though I'm complete and I'm completely opposite you. I will pick because Ericaban don't make music that it's palatable for me. I prefer are you talking about music? Yeah?
Speaker 4: In the way he just says, whatever you decide, Yeah, I just say, however you decipher, uh, but grabs her forehead kisses?
Speaker 5: Four head kisses?
Speaker 1: Can I do both the same time? Doing the buck grabbing?
Speaker 5: I don't like I was.
Speaker 1: Trying to be enormous somebody else taking it. I wasn't gonna ask you put it out there. I mean, if you if you like shorty to grab your butt on the forehead. I love a good four heads.
Speaker 5: You like because if they grab my butt, I think they're being funny.
Speaker 7: So I'm not even.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't have one, So why you keep grabbing?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: You're joking? Everybody got what been though? With white pack, we we grab it regardless if it if it belongs to us. We're gonna grab it down. We don't care, all right.
Speaker 4: So Netflix and Chill or a car conversation. Chill, I like a good car conversation. Oh you're not asked the question any.
Speaker 1: Other time you answer because of that. Normally, Netflix and Chills can with Dick suck. So why would I can car conversation too?
Speaker 12: Yeah, because chill usually with somebody that that's a car conversation on my back about buying it.
Speaker 1: But you want a Netflix and chips? You was getting somebody that did you pay for the Netflix? Okay? Netflix kinds ain't free and they keep going up and she's like, thirty bow, get over there, all right. Three things you do every day?
Speaker 6: Work, smoke my hookah, and get annoyed. Something is gonna annoy me. I'm gonna be annoyed.
Speaker 1: You can't just don't live life like that.
Speaker 5: I get annoyed. Y'all got to think about what I do too, What I do I'm gonna get annoyed.
Speaker 1: She interacts with people all day every day. What about you work, eat and love on my family, harass my kids, be annoyed by somebody, and have something to do with TDR dream job.
Speaker 5: No, because if it's a job I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, dream job for me will, but I guess would be playing the NBA. That'll been my dream job. How about you telling your dream? John president of my own country, I ain't saidam Huton, No, you wouldn't be the president of my own company and my own country. That means I own the country and president. But then eventually I could step down and watch somebody else. Who do you talk to? The bay a country like away from you gotta you just gotta find an island, bro. That's true though, because I did hear niggas is my island. Clear yourself not part of America. All right, So your favorite eater or your favorite fuck my wife my wife. I was just put that out that down, Yeah, that that person was the same person, so that some people aren't wanting the same because because you can, don't mean you sucked that you great it both Biggs love niggas love the safe answer. No, that's the real answer both. That's tight. That y'all got chicks that just be good at both. See. The trick is one. You gotta find someone that loves like you. Gotta find a check that loves like she sucks big for her, not for you. Then she could turn it to your favorite fuck. I don't want to check that why you're letting your dad, because some chicks just should suck that just questioning the way you moved. You don't got to ask questions. I'm telling you what. I tell you what it is. Uh, we're then alcohol alcohol.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be real honest, we don't. The alcohol is too harsh on you.
Speaker 1: Animals. They just have me stuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be stuck. I'll be sleep but I my.
Speaker 6: After the days, I'll be having my hookah with when we everybody know that's my cold term.
Speaker 1: Now you put yeah, you put the weight in the hookah.
Speaker 5: I don't smoke, but yeah, but no, I put it in where I gotta take a nice edible.
Speaker 1: Just have bad ed. I slept a whole way. Yeah, don't hit me.
Speaker 5: Anything. It's gonna put me to sleep. And that's probably why I do it.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 6: I can't do it if we're about to be kicking it like we about to go out, No, I cannot be under the infloce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't hit me like you. I don't get high no more. That's I get a tunnel bit just get paranoid.
Speaker 6: See I go through So I go through a phase of paranoia, got to cut myself down. Munchy's sleep and now I know my cycle, so I just embrace them. When I go I can't wait to go home, That's all I When I wake up, I mean thinking about going home.
Speaker 5: With my one because I know a long day.
Speaker 1: You see, I knew it wasn't just me though, from the time I played. I cannot wait to get home and smoke this blood like I'm gonna eat. I'm gonna just smoke this wig. I'm gonna watch something on TV and I'm gonna just chill because that's all I really want to do.
Speaker 5: That's that's it. And I turn on the TV. But I know I'm gonna go to sleep.
Speaker 1: TV series movies are a good book series, TV serious? What about your Birdie movie? Movie? Guy about your tom? I think a good series? Now, TV series, good series, good anime. I'll watch a good TV series too, but it don't really be shut on where we are. What's your favorite album?
Speaker 5: Who see that's gonna go by my move. That's because like today, my favorite album was Bluepen three. But it's easy easy, It's gonna easily be a Kanye album.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: Favorite album is gonna be a Kanye album.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite album? Thursday September was fifth? Thursday September fifth. What's your favorite album today? It was Bluepen three. I got in the car this morning and turn it on. It was going through it start to finish. Take me back, man, I feel like even take me to like ninety five. Yes, that would be either two Pots or makes Dark as Hell. That was a good album, Dark and Hell is hot. What about your time favorite album? I'm pretty sure yours changes daily. It definitely changes daily. I'm sure. I think my lover boy bag right now or my life Black album three of my favorite albums. Black album is definitely the black album. He said, a black album, no herd. When you say jay z album, the Black album is definitely on there for me. Actually like Blueprint two morning, I mean three. I like two. Yeah, I like two, but the Black album is there. Man, my lover boy face right now, I want just being a nigga right now. I don't know. We weren't really listening to music. I couldn't all right, I could, I can't remember. Usually you got some Dirk playing. You know what, I don't even listen to a whole Dirk album. I listen to a whole I listen to the whole album. I listen to a whole several albums, a whole album over a Dirk album. Though, that's the funny part, Like you record what a good song? Yeah, just because the rest of the music is for the nigg for the little little niggas. All right, Where was R and B or hip hop? M that's hard easy right now for me? Heavy? Yeah, I get I'm starting to appreciate.
Speaker 6: When I get creative hip hop. Hip hop gets my creative juices flowing. Now we talk about R and B, I'm just I gotta be like more so R and B like alternative stuff. I'm not with the every day what people listen to.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't like our R and B nights, because I don't feel like they go y'all don't go deep enough, like y'all just play the same like top thirty songs.
Speaker 1: And because that's what you want to hear.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 1: Oh favorite album. That's something really vibing too right now, and I shouldn't even be listening to it right now. Because I like, how the fuck did we get here? Cool? Relaxed by John B. Yeah, I've been there. Next question, I told you I shouldn't be there. My favorite hip hop album is probably gonna be Mac Miller Blue. What's your favorite blues?
Speaker 5: I got three pink, black, and gray.
Speaker 1: That's a wild commendation. They all look good together, right. This is is a color that was.
Speaker 5: When I first did my business. That was my business color.
Speaker 1: Ain't that Brett hart All turned it out? No? The white you take, the white trimming is making gray or silver? What about you paint just breast cancer real nigga activities? That's your favorite? Think purple?
Speaker 5: I love purple.
Speaker 1: It was blue and orange blue though, And I don't even own a lot of blue sneakers or heels.
Speaker 5: Y'all know.
Speaker 1: Everybody in here gonna say sneakers everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna be the only person that would have the altern got something to tell me.
Speaker 1: You said, I like a good hell, bro. I like a good batty in the hill, though.
Speaker 5: Bro okay, because I say you got a hell like.
Speaker 1: I don't like a good batty in the hill only if you can walk in.
Speaker 7: I hate when I see girls and hells and can't walk take their shoes off in the club and just walk around beer for that.
Speaker 1: Just florence disgusting.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: They don't care, Bro, you're gonna catch the hot tour on your feet. That's nasty work. That's all I'm saying. Celebrity crush.
Speaker 5: H am niggas. I don't even have more.
Speaker 1: Damn you don't.
Speaker 6: Nobody that's about to say it isna Wait a minute, it is some niggas.
Speaker 5: And I know it's some niggas.
Speaker 1: That why you think about it. I'm gonna go a young man. Did not see that coming? Is she quiet the entire time? I don't care. I like the way she sounds, what she's talking, you love, I love her. Did not see that coming. Y'all don't like who don't like Christian? Why not? Her voice is gonna blow me every time. That's the whole thing. How she talked. That's you know, the turnof and j T. Pretty here you are fool, j T thicker. J T is beautiful, not pretty. The young Miami j T is beautiful. You know who your mammy is the lighter one. I know, because clearly now you know I love I love a good piece of chocolate. No, I'm not saying she and I usually my bad ever since I saw young Miami on what BMN. She was a bad actor on there, but she's still beautiful. She looked way better than Jacob. But she got us not talk to me because that No no, no, no, no, no is that Miami. I don't speak just beat cute or whatever it is you do for a living.
Speaker 5: I'm broken.
Speaker 1: No, we just had all conversations. You ain't got one, you know, like boy and Ko Joe, Weirdo. That's a nigga from Hey, that's a nigga from Atlanta.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that. Did you just think his name because it's a whole picture above me?
Speaker 5: No, no, I really I really liked him, I really, but I can't believe.
Speaker 1: It to me that long to really, what's your favorite social media app? The talks of the tics. I'm a facebooker, like facebooker, TikTok is where I can give my back. I could. I love to talk to the text. No you know what Twitter at No, no, no explanation. I gotta to her. I got a notification from Twitter and I was at work. I was like, I would not open this until at home because I didn't know what it was and what it could have been over there. I don't have I don't know Twitter on Facebook never been a part of black Twitter. Damn see what people would be like. I just never got into it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, it's too much to manage.
Speaker 1: Like it is.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of going from Facebook.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of real time.
Speaker 6: I'm my main two is I G and Facebook, and I really would like to just give her the Facebook.
Speaker 1: Because they both. You know, if you can set it up that if you post.
Speaker 3: All of them, it goes all the way across, even whether it's spilled whatever they little fake Twitter is, it goes there too.
Speaker 1: I just people use Facebook like Twitter. It's because they don't know no better. Twitter is cool and it's constantly you know, you can post like your comment cool. Facebook is meant for you to make one post. Let it breathe, Let us talk to I don't need to see six of you in a row and a span of twenty. Maybe they got a lot on my mind. Fuck your mind and the way and the way Twitter is set up right now. You can't live like we used to live because they'd be ads and spam and accounts. You not even subscribed to this is up and down your time. Yeah, alrighty uh. Snapchat is just basically Cat Williams or Dave cat Cat. I'm a Dave kind of guy. Al leek sadik mean that that wasn't the question. But I've because I like this Pat. But again, it wasn't the question. If you watch your crazy, if you watch your show, shows that last one was heavy. Last season was heavy. You like to be the big spoon or it depends on my mood, give spoon vibe like you just cuffing.
Speaker 5: No, I got my moments like I really like being a little spoke.
Speaker 1: I can see after a long day of work she got I can see her being.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm I'm definitely little spoon naturally, like wrap me up, let me get in your balls and draws like I'm that. But then I have my moments to where yeah, i'd be like I've literally be a niggas draws under their shirts in their hoodies like wise.
Speaker 5: But I got my moments when I want to be silly or if I know nigga had a long day or going through some get over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, make me feel special. I just want to grow. It's a yeah, and that's how you ended with terrible people roller roller blunt and know where the power button is on this xbox because those are people who have problem. What's your favorite food? Yeah, pasta chick.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, I.
Speaker 6: Can pasta as long as it doesn't have a tomato based sauce. Any pasta that's not tomato with a tomato based sauce.
Speaker 1: I can do peaks and tacos every day. Tacos are American as fuck. Yah, Mexicans probably here. You could.
Speaker 6: You could do so much with tacos. That's why you you can always love them. Yeah, we got like twenty eight different tacos and mangos. I did not know you got many very variations.
Speaker 1: So uh a concert, poetry slam, comedy show or karaoke bar concert? I love music, carry okay carry out poetry slam. That's because you do poetry now. Town Town is a poet and you don't even know it. Uh, slow strokesure Poundtown, Oh my pound Town. That could be down, Slow me down, my guy. She wants to be made love too, slow me down, oh, making especially when we don't even really be loving people, We just making love. That's wild, wild business.
Speaker 5: But I think I can't. You can't touch me if I.
Speaker 1: Got some sort of vibe so that I like that A woman who not fucking for sports appreciate you thirty nine.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's like it's not thrill anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why we're good doing. Can you dance? Well?
Speaker 5: Can I dance?
Speaker 1: That's enough? Yeah? I take that as you You just cut a rig. You just wait, That's what I was about to say. Y'all don't know.
Speaker 5: That's all I do. That's all they think I do.
Speaker 6: That's that's why I'm the fave bartender, because that's that's all they want me to do.
Speaker 1: Dance.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't see me dancing. You ain't see my videos and me on the bars and dancing and all that. This man a boss to fight cancer.
Speaker 5: First year after party signed me up for a dance competition.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know I was a part of. He just automatically told everybody, y'all battling it is gonna be against Ashley.
Speaker 1: You did a great job. That's that's yeah.
Speaker 5: I dance.
Speaker 1: I could dance. When is the last time you had a hug.
Speaker 5: This morning?
Speaker 1: My son, my youngest son. That's a good questions like maybe twenty minutes before I picked you up. I want to say, yes, it's a meaningful hug. Yeah, it's problem her. Okay, that's me. I'll say today today grand baby. Oh okay, those hit the hardest. They touched.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kid tugs just like something about them.
Speaker 3: It depends on the age of the kid because when they getting that little preteen phase, they don't they don't want to be touched.
Speaker 1: Five Yeah, see those matter because just like they got hugs.
Speaker 5: That yeah, like that's I started talking.
Speaker 6: Look my nephew, my nephew about yeah, damn you about five six Yeah with them and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he probably tried doing me.
Speaker 1: I think we need need more hugs. We do love a good hug. I love a hug that makes you milk.
Speaker 5: I don't like being touched. So my mom used to make like she everybody know, I'm not a hug.
Speaker 1: I'm not a hug.
Speaker 5: I just don't like touching people. Weird.
Speaker 1: We need to sit on the couch, you like people like, do we need to say how did you make two children?
Speaker 5: So I told you give me your boss and your drawers when I'm in, But it takes so much to give me.
Speaker 6: The be in what you know, if anybody acts of service, and that's.
Speaker 5: The that's key for me.
Speaker 1: And if anybody is watching this and you are considering shooting your shot, I was just gonna say, like, do something, do something safe.
Speaker 5: Bro, my post I'd be so for real. People think I'm king.
Speaker 1: Like, don't you you might you might have better luck shooting fifty three. Youna are both hilarious.
Speaker 5: Wanting to say.
Speaker 6: But now that you said what you said, Tom, I'm really starting to think that's probably like I told somebody, I was like seeing a lot of the bullshit online.
Speaker 5: I'm desensitized to like it's like it's but then I also see it.
Speaker 1: I see the bullshit that's saying you are not allowed to be blind because it happened on the day to day basis, So you can't. You can't have that most people have when they fall for somebody, because it's ignorance, is blissing. Unfortunately, you woke to the motherfucker for your type, my type. What the that's supposed to me? It was just a song. It was the timing of it, broh. There was a timing time and him personal bro I thought you was up on all the songs I thought you would have known b bro that felt personally, and then he just said the words.
Speaker 5: Like I mean.
Speaker 1: Drink.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I'm like. I know drinking is in play.
Speaker 1: Favorite rapper, Yeah, but that's what I'm going right now because I got I got a few favorite Mac Miller. It was it will always be Tupac, but Matt just resonates with me for the last few years.
Speaker 5: Yay.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Ederson, Jacob, I'll be like, how y'all listening to people like I listened to Kendrick like how Gotta Go? And that is our show? Listen to his album, listen to a certain songs, how list.
Speaker 5: I went to the concert by myself, was ready to go to Chicago the next day.
Speaker 1: I had to work. I want to.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite. They got me through a breakup.
Speaker 1: Questions. Honestly, when you tie an emotion to an album, it's yeah, I can see how you can get attached to us. We're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: Because I was going to break office.
Speaker 6: I was listening to the album straight through, so every time it will take my mind off because I was so fascinated about the art work, and I listened to that.
Speaker 1: Now all though I appreciate Jaco and Kendrick Oars rapping ability. I think there are some phenomenal rappers. They just don't make music that I'll be into jo album I like. I definitely like Cole just now started making music. I was okay with. That's me personally. I've been down with co since the warm up, so Friday Night.
Speaker 5: The return is what did it for me?
Speaker 1: Grown? No, No, you got to go back there Simba and then ground Simba and then the return. Grown is the one that I never listened to, Like.
Speaker 6: Who the one with the Kevin Hart stuff. I listened to that one straight though. That's when I can't really music.
Speaker 1: It's just it ain't. Forest Hill Drive is my album from him.
Speaker 5: I like Forest Heel Drive.
Speaker 6: Y'all know who I really really, really really love though, and it's up there for me. I hate that he don't make music.
Speaker 3: You are the first person I personally know who said that. And that's not a knock on ya. You're just the first person I know who personally said that.
Speaker 1: Personality online make me not like him?
Speaker 5: Do he be online?
Speaker 1: He used to.
Speaker 5: HE'S'SO sneakers though too. That's one thing.
Speaker 1: He's really a positive h he will want to he will alway with me. The only thing I hate is that they got on the pull. It's but other than that, you got beef at the d m B.
Speaker 5: It's just gifted.
Speaker 1: Fish people.
Speaker 4: Is the type of the online personality he puts out, like why they won't let us tell him that you why be like That's that you're supposed to like that and that's why he's supposed to like just let me just let me like you don't give me a it's a little quick on why we're supposed to like your music like that kind of what J cole Tony just just let us take it in.
Speaker 1: He'll be like, yo niggas. I think he was.
Speaker 6: Brus early on with being ridiculed so much and he can't really you know, yeah, he.
Speaker 5: Regarded he's on.
Speaker 1: He was making sensitive rap in the error of gangster and trap niggas, and I'm like, this could be just a person. While they started making music with ricks, I just didn't like it, like you feel out of place, like the kind of sound that you have.
Speaker 5: He really didn't like it, you know.
Speaker 6: That's why it didn't really work out because he that wasn't really his lane, like he could be in that lane, like I could be in this lane and rock with the best of them.
Speaker 5: But that really isn't his name, if y'all think about it.
Speaker 6: He really loved his albums about nothing and all that when he got the Skids and he got the Other crib, like that's what he He really liked to do that stuff. When he had to try to outfit in that that lane, it wasn't and then it get picked at something you already know that that's not really what you do, but I'm kind of good at it, but then got picked at.
Speaker 4: It, and he could have made like Ross, and like when Ross and him did music together, if you can make Ross conform to what you do, yep, it would sound a lot better.
Speaker 1: But it's really Ross. So like yeah, when they do when they do songs like a bag of Money, that's why, like Wi T Bag, I'm fucking with that. But then like come on, bro, like trap beats like I'm my soul brother with the melodic we love black women rap about, we love black rap, we love black women rappers wild, but it's so needed. I got a whole playlist that's called just saying. The last time he said I.
Speaker 5: Love it, probably this morning kids, thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Not to you, nigga, that's crazy yesterday. Would you rather rewind five years or fast forward ten? Nigga? I'm old, we were winding.
Speaker 5: Do I get to keep the knowledge that I have?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 5: Do I keep this actually going back five years? Because if I'm just going back to the actually for five years, keep me here?
Speaker 1: No, that five years was fun, though you could still be fun. But knowing what we know, going back with that, nigga, five years was fun five years ago? One we was at fives five years ago, nigga.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, twenty yeah, five years just getting in the industry.
Speaker 4: If I could keep the knowledge that I have and go back to being like seventeen, but I'll be putting in a fucking pretzel.
Speaker 6: I see.
Speaker 3: That is why you're a villain, because you can use your powers for good, but you just want to go fuck.
Speaker 5: I use it for good, but happen mine five years ago?
Speaker 1: I'm not avoiding evil. My last question, it's only one right now, Hey, mister Carter, everyone right now, tell me where you've been.
Speaker 5: Choose a Carter.
Speaker 1: Better be d m c. I gotta choose a Carter. If I gotta choose a Carter. I'm picking Beyonce. She's she's a Carter, She's a b K. I'm sorry all day. I gotta choose J over away. I got I got more, I.
Speaker 10: Got more J tracks I can I can rock with in the way. I mean, I grew up with little Wayne, but he really grew up with j J. But Jake can I can you know, really more than Jay?
Speaker 5: If we say that, then yes, I can relate more to Jay.
Speaker 1: That's what I ain't never lost a dime. Band related.
Speaker 6: Resonates with me so much because a lot of what he said real as it gets thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: You know already home with kid cudding.
Speaker 6: This is how I feel, especially when I'm in my creative bag and when I feel like I'm really.
Speaker 1: Being me Ashley, I was just sucking that girl. I was gonna get right back. No, because I understand that I feel that bar you know, I know that I fucked up, but I was gonna get back.
Speaker 5: I love one too.
Speaker 6: I don't like that Wayne is not talked about a lot. Wayne should be talked about.
Speaker 1: My boys reunion. They're about to have my boys with all of them, you know. I mean, I want to see it because it's nostalgia. I just I hope it turned into something bigger than just them doing Louisiana. I had to go back and look with all was on Blueprint three that I used to actually listen to. That's the Gift of the Curse. That's the one I like. I don't like the Gift from the Curse. I thought that was terrible. I thought that was his worst. No it wasn't. That was what's his worst album? Uh No? No, Honestly, a lot of people give Reasonable a high praise when they shouldn't. They shouldn't because most niggas didn't listen to it when they originally dropped. It's actually American gangster. To me, oh, I like America's worst album is Kingdom come That's what it is. That's what it is. Better than Come Back. No, the Gift of the Curse a dream he was on there, Watcher, excuse me miss the Gift in the Curses one hopping tags. The Gift in the Curse is one of them albums.
Speaker 5: You don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you must have been that second.
Speaker 3: The second because you had some people hate you had a battle footballing soldiers.
Speaker 5: Rest is that something done?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't Reasonable Doubt was ninety six still because only the only good, the only really good song on Reasonable Doubt is the lead track, the one with Mary Jay on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really can't knock the Hustle. No, that's the only song off a Reasonable Doubt that really to me, I fucked with?
Speaker 1: Was he not the Hustle? But damn? I Oh, so that second J album. I don't want to ruf for your feathers because you are a Tupac, But I feel like that J album and much like I feel about the Tupac album as a double disc.
Speaker 4: If we just take the best songs from both CDs, you just had one complete album, maybe fifteen tracks.
Speaker 1: Top about them Tupac double dish, you can go all the way down, No, not me? Wait which double disc? He had like four of them? All Eyes on Me? You can go top to bottom. That's like my favorite. Well one has a theory about that album, didn't bring what's some theory about it? Oh? That's really it's really a Snoop Dogg. The second album, the second disc is really a Snoop Dogg. When you listen to certain songs of All Eyes on Me, you can tell that what songs you can't like feel the vibe and what songs that they were giving Upac when it came out, like all about You, Definitely that's a snoop.
Speaker 7: That's a snoop song. I can see it's all about It was kind of slow, Yeah, it's that snoop box and they just gave it to right. I feel like when Tupac came home, they said he worked harder than everybody.
Speaker 1: Saying that you can complete some ship if we already got some shit. I mean, you gotta think about it. Tupac was long enough time. All he did was right, but a lot of people could have had that beat it and still could have made.
Speaker 7: It a hit.
Speaker 1: I mean, they made a hot line. He made a hot song. There you go there just like that's just my thing.
Speaker 4: When you listen to certain songs, you're like, I could have seen like this being a snoop song, Like I feel like the original plan might have been Tupac to be featured on America's Most Wanted, and then it turned into when we just getting Tupaca this song because he's fin the sign here and then let's see what else we got in the vault that we've been working on.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, California. Love wasn't even a Tupac's on. It's a doctor. So apparently they were just give you niggas.
Speaker 3: That's why they gave him two versions of it, one that actually fit him and in the one they took from Drake because he wasn't dropping detox.
Speaker 1: That's just my theory on this ship. But I like to appreciate everybody. And I made a new friend. I did you know what I'm saying. He's mother, welcome to come back to the park. He found out that I liked the Bible vagina on. You chose to share that with the world. That's crazy because I ain't never spend no money on them because that might actually be a clip. I'm with the A. I decide decided scrub the internet if it shows up as a clip. Bro, that's all you Why, oh what? I buy shoes and clothes to what else? You're gonna condemn me for bob vagina? Yes, wow, that's the society. They condemned the ones for selling it this They body wild. Yeah, just watch out for the cops.
Speaker 7: She didn't even not to do that, all right, because your body do what you want, right, It's all about you get on all the friends to show you.
Speaker 1: But I like that everybody will coming to the podcast. I'm saying this was another episode of the Death Fresh Show. People. Shout out to Ash for coming through and giving us a little update on how hard it is to be a bartender and that she really don't like niggas and I can say that because she just said that. Shout out to Tone for always being here in the cut like Paroxide, just chilling even though they just trying to kick us off the internet.
Speaker 5: But we uh, what's what's coming up next toime?
Speaker 1: Since this is the last episode of the summer session, so nothing, Probably don't take a break next week and then we're gonna come back, come back. What else is going on as we Happy birthday to my life cousin his birthday it was like two weeks ago. But happy birthday to the little homie Daisy today with her birthday, and.
Speaker 4: Then my best friend his birthday is tomorrow, so rest of peace, big V. Happy birthday. Shout out to you.
Speaker 1: You don't new episode to him before we did?
Speaker 12: We did.
Speaker 1: And my little brother his birthday is coming up. That nigga still here, turning twenty one, I'm mad I said it like that. Nigga still here told him we need to take him to a shake joint. He ain't. I don't think my mama gonna let me do that, though we did. I'm wrapping up anything you want to say to the people before we get out of here.
Speaker 5: Nope. Just join us October fifth and six.
Speaker 6: And join us on September fourteenth, Bonfire Kickball Tournament, fifth.
Speaker 5: And six of October.
Speaker 1: And with that, good people, we are out this motherfucker. See you next time. Same Death Fresh, same Death Channel, samey