Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let jataka one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. I think we're supposed to actually do idiotology this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's texting And that was just some weird computer glitch.
Speaker 2: Like I was sitting here and I watched it happen, and I'm like, how did that just stop the song and go right into that? Didn't touch anything on this board.
Speaker 1: Something happened similar last week. It's it's the Grandmlin's patty.
Speaker 2: Some would think it's Satan. No, I wouldn't go that far anyway, No harm, no foul. Let's do some idiotology.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Governor of Idaho, guy's name Brad Little, signed into law on Friday and update to Idaho's current indecent exposure law.
Speaker 1: What's that current law?
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's this is just an update to include things that we deal with in modern day situations, like males who might get female breasts implanted and then want to show them off in public and things like that, and so anyway, it basically it updates that law and also makes it you know, criminalizes such things and also criminalizes, you know, public display of toys or products that resemble genitals. This also is going to swoop up into this drivers of trucks that have truck nuts. I've also heard an argument about this bill saying, well, it could penalize people who put certain things on their trailer hitches.
Speaker 1: You know, there's I.
Speaker 2: Don't think we need to go into that, but there's there's certain things people put on their trucks that look like the part of look like part of a male anatomy.
Speaker 1: They call him truck nuts. Just spit it out like she did. You can't dance around of that that long, sir, spin it out. He couldn't even say truck nuts. Just dude, Come on, man, I told you. My next door neighbor has him on the back of his bike. He's one of those guys that I mean, he rides a little bunch, like one hundred miles a week, I think, and uh yeah, he's got probably more than that, but he's got truck nuts on the back. One time I was sitting there talking to him and look down at the back of like those extensive race of mikes. Those truck nuts. Yes, I'll you like him.
Speaker 2: Before anyone asks the that Idaho breastfeeding is of course exempt from that.
Speaker 1: Always yeah, I know someone about breastfeeding, but we encourage it because I know that your kid's gonna be smarter. Not that I'm like looking for a boom or anything.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think back if I ever had the situation when my daughter was way younger and she's in the car and we stopped behind a truck that's got truck nuts?
Speaker 1: What are those? Did you? No? I don't think that ever. You know what, I don't think it did with me my kids either. Sure some of you have probably had that. Oh God, trying to explain that. I think that the kids immediately would know. Though you know you're four or five. Maybe you gotta you gotta, you gotta set that you're scratching it four or five? Come on, uh GQ has uh does that affect you? Gotta hook the boat up, you know, because I know they're usually hanging from the trailer hitch. I'm wondering if I'm trying to get a picture, you know what, I'm gonna google it.
Speaker 2: Not that if it affects them, I'm just you have to take off your truck nuts before hitching up. Yeah, someone will answer you. Probably don't even need to google it. I'm sure we've got listeners who have that daily dilemma.
Speaker 1: Man gold fishing, I forgot to take off the drug nuts and boat just jumped. When I hit a speedboat right into a wall, I told you when that happened to my dad. Right, it was my uncle or they were hauling a boat and it came loose. Another guy it was either my uncle or somebody else hooked the boat up. And when you do, you have that little latch that you have to go and pop that. They didn't do that latch. And he was driving right in front of Lake one elementary went over a little thing and the boat came off. It was riding right next to him. So what did he? Oh, this gets worse. That looks a lot like my book boat. It gets worse. He had to do one of these, a pit maneuver into a wall. Fortunately there was a wall next to him. Anybody that knows where Lake Onon is knows the wall I'm talking about. Pat a pitt maneuver like this and jump. The boat jumped the curb and went into the wall. So put a big crack in his boat the front end of the car. He had a little temper back in those days. Let me just say he wasn't too happy with whoever the hell didn't hook it up. I think it was. I don't want to pin any names on it. Well, was he the driver? Yeah, went in and had been on him to double check that no, no, no, when you're driving you back in the other guy pops it up on the trailer. And then dun.
Speaker 2: GQ has declared that Grandpa shoes are now cool.
Speaker 1: That hang behind, Pat, Pat, before we get into Grandpa shoes, The hang behind Okay, you put them on to the boat and make them boat nuts. I had my truck nudered a couple of years ago. Yeah, I think after a while you might grow out of the truck nuts.
Speaker 2: All right, what about if you're really really hard you get the truck nuts in the what is it, Carolina slant?
Speaker 1: Is that what it's called? Squat? Yeah? Squats Caroline. And that's that's not how the squatting packed because the nuts are holding it back. How the hell you drive with your hood up in the air, I don't know, And again teaches own, Yeah, I know, it's a cool look whatever. And for some people think it's a cool looking that's cool, but I just I think the same thing. I'm like, man kind of, I hope you don't come up on somebody that's really low in front of you end kind of keep going over.
Speaker 2: So never mind Dad sneakers, it's Grandpa's shoes that are in Now.
Speaker 1: What were dad sneakers? Just like you know, like New Balance and stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I picked. Well.
Speaker 2: New Balance now has a new line of shoes which basically what they're two hundred and fifty bucks to begin with, and they look like orthopedic shoes, but they're they're just they're just regular sneakers. And apparently count men are gravitating towards.
Speaker 1: To I'm not. I don't two hundred fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: I don't gravitate towards anything I wear that costs two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have anything that costs too fitty. I the highest that I'll spend on shoes is my exercise shoes, and those I wait until they're on sale on Amazon, and they're like sixty bucks.
Speaker 2: I mean, I even, you know, funeral and wedding clothes. I don't even spend.
Speaker 1: Your sneakers to funerals. No, I'm talking about like jackets and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't even I've never even spent that much on a jacket or something. No, you need a jacket you head up to ross or marshals, right. I mean it's a different story if you get to wear that every day.
Speaker 1: But nobody's gonna notice that one sleeve is a little bit off. Who cares? But so so there's now grandpa sneakers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the grandpa sneakers are hot. You don't have to be a grandpa to have them. Just if you want to be in on this cutting edge. Here, drop two fifty and you can have the orthopedic shoes that aren't actually worthopedic shoes.
Speaker 1: And they see your shoes. I got it from the other week. He's got slip on shoes. Yeah, me too. My hey dudes I wear I wear hay dudes to work. I wear Hey dudes to uh funerals. I have a darker set that I can wear the funerals and dress shoes I don't even remember what. No, I consider my my my brown hey dudes' dress shoes.
Speaker 2: These shoes that I'm wearing right now cost fourteen dollars.
Speaker 1: You still the price tager.
Speaker 2: No, they cost fourteen dollars. That's why I wear them. They're comfortable as helling. They're made in China.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, China. Get in the.
Speaker 2: Bid Fire Festival too. We've got the latest breaking news as we count down. We're at the two month mark until this glorious follow up to the disaster that was Fire Festival and the Muhammas took place.
Speaker 1: Do we have a number of tickets sold with the amount that you've talked about this thing?
Speaker 2: Did they have a ticket count? The short answer is not one that's been made public. Of course, I knew that what we do know about, but this now, in fact, all we really know about this now is the only act that's been confirmed so far is Uh. Former NFL or turned self proclaimed rapper Antonio Brown apparently locked in the play. And I have more on this on the on our jr Facebook page. They have changed locations with just two mnths to go. Okay, so we have ab still the only act that we know that's playing, and it will now be Implia del Carmen Mexico rather than the initially promoted is La Mihros, which Christy Isla Moherros, Mujeros or whatever knew nothing about it. They're are tourism commissions. No such thing planned here. Yeah that was the third update was no.
Speaker 1: The second update was that Isla Molherris did not know about it. Third update was that AB was performing.
Speaker 2: Now Billy mcfarlande, the guy who spent time in prison because of the disaster and the fraud that was Fire Festival one and is trying to spin this BS again, has announced that he's moved it to ply at Del Carmen. Although so everything we know about this, you now know.
Speaker 1: That's it. There you go play at Old Carmen. That's where I had the timeshare, remember, and I knew you should have kept it just sneak. I could have, just you would have. I could have heard the great music from a dip stave at your week. Oh my god, I screwed up. If I had only kept doing the five hundred and whatever dollar a year payments for you know, for the maintenance fee for a place site and never went back. I did go back there with one of our fiasco cruises. But then you got kicked off the property. Yeah, I got booted because I was like, yeah, I have a beer and poured it, poured one for Big Matt, myself, Delta, Dave, and they go, are you even stay here? I said, I own place here. You know you don't charity security for one JR R. It just rocks