Speaker 1: One o one Taco Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. This part of the show has brought you by David Buster's Daytona location where you'll find our Melt Taylor today.
Speaker 2: She's got great concert tickets. She's out there at four to six today David Buster's in Daytona. Great concert tickets including Rockville tickets. Mm hmm, got your attention there, David Busters today four to six.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We got a little bit of a controversy here over a recent childbirth in Berlin, Germany. Okay, a German woman has given birth to her tenth child woof, she's sixty six years old. Claims that, uh, this was done conceived naturally and without the use of in vitro fertilization, which uh.
Speaker 3: Which mean she was with the dude? Correct?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, yeah, this is where the controversy comes in. You've got her doctor claiming that, yeah, while highly you know, unusual and very rare for someone that age to conceive naturally without the use of in vitro fertilization, that's exactly what she did, delivering a healthy seven pound thirteen ounce boy via C section.
Speaker 3: She rolled the dice.
Speaker 1: There other doctors are pointing out that they have serious doubts as to whether or not this would be true. They don't doubt that the child was born or that she's sixty six years old. They just doubt that there wasn't some sort of in vitro yes.
Speaker 3: Or some sort of aid. I'm telling you, and sixty six, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: It's not a record though, the record in case you're wondering, Yeah, yeah, where was this oldest known person to give birth? As a seventy three year old woman from so they're in India in twenty nineteen, gave birth to twin girls via c section after becoming pregnant through in vitro fertilization.
Speaker 2: What I'm more intrigued by that that age? Are still still getting at it seventy three? I mean, are both the kids? Do we have an update on those twins? If they're everything is all.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's a different story.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. Imagine worried about their well being.
Speaker 1: Dad's surprise already successfully you had nine in the bank. Oh yeah, she hits you with, hey guess what.
Speaker 2: It'd be even better if she said, hey, guess what. I'm pregnant and yep, I had the baby. We need to get a divorce. And then he's got eighteen years he's paying. He's gonna sit in a court and that that judge is gonna look at him and say, you know what, man, we're just gonna go ten on you. You just have ten years of payments. You don't have to do eighteen because you'll be almost you know, you're gonna be closed to ninety sir, wow.
Speaker 1: Sixty six. So if that is indeed an accurate account and all the plumbing and pumping is working, and what good for you healthy lifestyle? She attributes it to.
Speaker 2: There you go ten kids? Yeah, I mean, wow, Christmas must be a bitch. All right, here's the story. It's like honeko most it right, I mean, here's.
Speaker 1: The story that I was a little conflicted on. I do think technically this could rise to headline of the week and tender status.
Speaker 2: Before you get there. Were you ever jealous of any of your friends that were Jewish with the amount of presents that they were given? When I was talking about ten presents, I know it's not that I know the.
Speaker 1: Whole You know that I get to be honest with you, I never even gave it a thought. Really, yeah, because it was never made that obvious to me by my friends who are Jewish. Maybe that was going on.
Speaker 3: It was made pretty obvious to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was your friends who were spiking the ball in front of you in the present department.
Speaker 3: They were doing a flex before people said flex. Uh. Maybe it's because I had five kids.
Speaker 2: I was the fifth kid, so the ball that I got for Christmas was already spiked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little deflated here you go. I got Wait, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: My brothers, we all know about the good, uh natured rivalry between Michigan, the states of Michigan and Ohio, mainly over football. Well it extends to a lot of things. And that was the first thing that really popped up to me, Irony that it's between these these two states are both mentioned in this story in the headline.
Speaker 3: All right, you ready for it? I'm not writing it down, am I am? I am? I getting your dictation.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna give it to you. One who won runs the uh three lets do one go. Michigan resident dies of rabies after undergoing organ transplant in Ohio. I would think this was stage chances of that. So guy from Michigan goes to Ohio to receive an organ transplants. The transplanted organ came from a person who had rabies, which was then transferred to the organ recipients and subsequently caused his death.
Speaker 3: Don't they test you before you donate something.
Speaker 1: There's just here's the problem. Because of medical and hippolaws and all that, we're not getting any We don't know what organ it is. We don't know any more than what I'm giving you. This was just it was documented by the hospital that this this happened.
Speaker 2: And uh, I bet that that person they can't do it because of hippoleke. You said, But I bet you that person was conceived by a seventy year old and it was just the rabies just happened to me. Somebody said, actually, I think the record is higher on age. Pat if you include Abraham's wife said that's getting.
Speaker 3: A bit biblical.
Speaker 2: Though, Wow, man, that's deep for a Friday. Somebody else said, ain't nothing like Granny Fanny.
Speaker 1: Just stop.
Speaker 2: Clint Eastwood in his eighties, still pushing out swimmers.
Speaker 1: Clint Eastwoods in his nineties.
Speaker 3: Is he in his nineties? Now go ahead.
Speaker 2: I still if he looked at me and said go ahead and make by day, I'd cower.
Speaker 1: He's my favorite actor of all time.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh he's awesome. I love him. Look Swie cannot read swell.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, No, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I can't read this one.
Speaker 1: Is that word? Is that word still banned?
Speaker 2: Uha?
Speaker 1: The word itself isn't band. It's just saying it is. Uh, it's some people are gonna give you a dirty looks. What's just called something else? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just being honest. I mean, we're not talking gay, because that's totally cool. I feel gay at times, but it's a different from ten percent homosexual wowl right. Yeah, And I have friends that have children, some of accused me of being this word.
Speaker 3: And okay, you did the math.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's uh, it's here. It's here. As the weather turns warm and eventually we slide into summer. There's nothing like a nice ice cream treat on a hot summer afternoon.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say hurricane Okay too.
Speaker 1: Early breast milk flavored ice cream arriving this year thanks to a company called Freda. This is not in early April fool's joe for those of you who might be thinking aheadier next.
Speaker 3: Week, we did an ice cream truck selling this because that is weird.
Speaker 1: I have this on our Facebook page if you want to take a look at it.
Speaker 2: Is it from Grannies? It is no, No, not the Apples whatever, Grannies, Max, I'm talking about Ora Gals. No, it's from Frida's again facebook page. If you want more on this.
Speaker 4: Move over Ben and Jerry's because now there's Jen and Mary's, the only ice cream made with the most natural ingredient of all breast milk. It's utterly delicious. Try to move Moo, Mommy Mocha, Double D Dutch Chocolate, Nipple Ripple, Sweet Teeth Swirl or fan favorite Bountiful Booby Bliss. It's greamy, it's dreamy and hey, you had it as a baby. Why not again? And coming soon Pump and Dump Delight and Ariola Amaretto Jen and Mary's breast milk flavored ice cream. We remind you to scoop responsibly. Thello on w j R R