Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a string going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog, my dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Hello, hit the buddy out here, quin On Alter, I thought of a bitch about tech for nine. I don't know you.
Speaker 3: I am Alter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm walking right heady.
Speaker 1: Welcome our guest to the show. It is my friend Gwen from Pennsylvania. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: I have been waiting with baited breath all day to talk to you. We talk all the time, but not on the shows.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is the big time.
Speaker 1: Now you have made it to the big time. I am a legend in my own mind when it comes for a legends, when it comes to the podcasting world, I am a legend in my own mind. But in all seriousness, we are friends. We have had a blast hanging out together in the UK A couple of months ago. We both spoke at the conference over there and I got to hang out with you and your amazing husband Mike. You guys chauffeured me around. You put up with me and Daniel for what was it like four days or so. It seemed like forever We've known each other.
Speaker 4: But here we are.
Speaker 1: You're on the show. Let's start with a couple of things. I want to start number one first and foremost with what gat you interested in Bigfoot?
Speaker 3: To begin with, I will.
Speaker 4: Tell you that prior to Bigfoot, I was a paranormal investigator and Bigfoot was nowhere on my radar whatsoever. Honestly, if you would have asked me four years ago about Bigfoot, I would have been like, yes, if they find it, whatever, if they don't, whatever. Been one day in February twenty twenty one, he walked into my life.
Speaker 1: We'll definitely get there. That was a teaser, for sure. We'll definitely get to that. Let's talk a little bit about your paranormal stuff. What gat you interested in the paranormal. Did you have experiences as a kid, Because I grew up in some haunted houses and had some weird ass things happened to me as a child, and I've always been interested in the paranormal. Ghost I've done my own little ghost hunts in the past. I've caught some EVPs and interesting things, but Bigfoot, buy and large has always been number one for me. Talk a little bit about some of the experiences you had in the paranormal realm and what got you interested in doing those kind of investigations.
Speaker 4: One of the earliest memories I have is of a guy standing in our living room and he never had a face. He was always dressed in black, like a suit, and he had a hat on. Infamous hat man, if that's what you want to call him. But he always stood in our living room, but at different times. He would be here one time, and then the next time he'd be over here. But all he did was just stand there. I remember it like it was yesterday, and I never thought to say anything, because I just assumed everybody saw the guy standing in the living room. It wasn't until recently that my mom was like, why didn't you ever tell me about that? And like, oh, I was like four or five years old. There was just some weird guys in the living room. Everywhere I've lived, I've had some kind of experience with an entity. I've seen a full body operation of a woman in a house that an X and I bought on a foreclosure. He liked to scare the shit out of me, and she did a really night. She was a little creepy. I don't know if they follow me from house to house or if I'm just extra sensitive to what's in a house, but every house I've lived in has had something happen. Currently, we live in a house with four ghosts. There's one in our garage. She's not very nice. She's pushed me down the stairs multiple times. I moved my office inside the house. I don't have to deal with her very often.
Speaker 3: I can definitely relate.
Speaker 1: When I first got into Bigfoot and started doing the show and I was interviewing people, I used to say all the time that I can handle somebody have in a Bigfoot experience. But when you talk to people and they've had every kind of experience, you say, oh, have you ever had a paranormal experience?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, see ghosts all the time. What about UFOs? Oh yeah, I've been abducted by aliens? What about Bigfoot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See Bigfoot quite often. I've had four experience And I'm like, that's a little out there for me. You say, how can anybody have all of those experiences? And it dawned on me recently. I was having a conversation. I think I was a guest on another podcast. I had this epiphany, I am that guy because I've had experiences with ghosts and poultry geist activity, demonic possession I believe, and demonic entities in our house that we lived in when I was a kid. I've had multiple UFO experiences. Never been abducted that I know of. Still looking for the probes. If there's any probes in there, I'll let you guys know. But I'm not thinking I've been abducted. But I've had multiple experiences where I've seen these things. Now, I've had multiple experiences with Bigfoot, and we have weird shit going on here on the property all the time with lights and weird things happening outside of the bigfoot stuff. I'm right there with you. This is a conversation I've had with people recently. People have asked me, do I think that people who have an experience like you did when you were younger, does that make you more susceptible experiences with other things later in life? Does it make you marked? Are you marked as a person to have those experiences? To that was I think that would mean there was something more woo and high strangeness that would connect all of that From me. I think if you have those kind of experiences, whether it's early on or just multiple experiences over the course of your life, you tend to be more open to acknowledging those experiences and then.
Speaker 3: Looking for stuff.
Speaker 1: I literally tell people all the time I've had the UFO experiences I've had because I was looking up. Had been looking up, I wouldn't have seen any of the UFOs that I've seen in my lifetime. Most people aren't. If I'm not driving down the road, if I'm riding in a car, I'm typically looking up in the sky just because that's something to do. So I've had those experiences because I'm looking for those things. Same thing with Bigfoot. I go out in the woods and I look for sign absolutely, and then you have experiences because of that. Do you think it's more of a high strangeness connection that pulls all this together and everything is somehow connected, or do you think it's just happenstance and you just happen to be more in tune with your surroundings because you've had those kind of before in life.
Speaker 4: Before Bigbut I would have said that, I'm just I don't know. I think I'm like you paying attention. For example, I moved in with Mike back in twenty seventeen. Things started happening almost as soon as I walked in the house. He'd be like, I never noticed anything like that before you moved in. He's made those comment, I never noticed anything before you moved in, And I'm like, is it because he wasn't looking? Were things happening and he just wasn't tuned into it? And I am, I don't know. Somebody was on Facebook kind of trashing Ron moorehead and if I really sit down and think about, okay, quantum theory stuff is like above a lot of people's heads and it's a lot to digest. But at the same token, if you can believe that a ghost or a spirit can come in and out of a room, could see an apparition here one second and the next second she's gone. Where did she go? If you have that belief and the paranormal, it's really not that far of a stress to be like, Okay, I don't know how ghosts do what they do. Is it a dimensional thing? Are they interacting with our realms so to speak? Are they overlapping somehow happened. I don't know how that works. So but ron beyond something. Absolutely, we don't know how these things happen. Are we just two planes living at the same spot at the same time and they come in So I don't know. I would like to think they're not connected, but they could be. I don't know. When I see Bigfoot walk out of a spaceship, I'll be like, yep, okay, I'm on board with that theory. I just don't know, And until I see it for myself, I just try to stay open minded, go where the evidence takes me. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the Bigfoot stuff. Obviously, you said the big guy walked into your life. Let's talk about your first experience with these things. Was it deciding? Was it other experiences. Take us back to where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I'll be eighty with dementia and still remember this. It was just maybe a thousand beat from our house. It was across the road in a cornfield. We pulled up to the stop sign. You can either go left or right. I'm usually on my phone. I'm really not paying a whole live attention. Mike's driving, so I'm trying to stay focused on something else and i just look up and I'm like, oh, there's somebody walking across the field, was my first thought. The farmer that owns the field does not live close by, so even whence he comes on a tractor, and I don't see a tractor anywhere, and I'm like, that's weird. Who would that be. But I'm looking at this thing and I'm thinking, holy crap, that's awful. Big. Will you see a hunter come out of the woods over there? They look like ants. This thing was huge. He was black from head to toe. It wasn't wearing any clothes. Phone in my hand, never thought not a damn photo. But literally, Mike's turning the quarter and I'm breaking my neck to continue watching this thing. And it's walking on a diagonal away from us. So I'm just and this thing cleared this cornfield in mere seconds. I'm sitting in the car and I'm super quiet, trying to figure this out. I've hunted in this area my whole life. I have never seen anything like this. Now. I've seen bear coyote boxes, cooling skunks in the whole nine yards. This is nothing I've ever seen. This is not a bear walking across the cornfield. Bear have short little legs. When they stand up on their hind legs, they take smaller steps. This thing's walking like you and I are long strides. It cleared this cornfield. I'm not even kidding when I say it was literally seconds. I'm like, this can't be happening. That can't be what it is. I'm on my phone all day looking for reports from this area. Honest to god, I thought I'm losing my mind. I'm not gonna find anything. There's gonna be no explanation for what the hell this thing was. Right, I start looking and I'm pulling up bigfoot reports for our area from like the nineteen seventies, and I'm completely blown away. And what I saw is what people have described back in the seventies, and I'm like trying to wrap my head around this. Is this what I really saw? It's got to be something else because we don't have bigfoot here. At the end of the day, Mike is I don't know what's wrong with you, but what's going on because you're not talking today, and that's that's totally unlike me. I'm like, you're going to think I'm crazy when I say this, but did you see that thing crossing the cornfield? I think I saw a bigfoot. If you went you're crazy And I'm like, no, I'm serious. I'm pulling up reports on my phone. Look at these reports. They're drunk coal miners from the nineteen seventies. They did not see a bigfoot crossing the railroad tracks and crossing here. I'm like, I don't know, Mike. I'm telling you, I've been trying to rationalize this all day. I'm telling you that it can't be anything. But that's the only explanation. I have eliminated everything, and this is all I'm left with. And it's been full on seventies a week, three sixty five. I think about is big. But I drive down the road and I'm like, he could be watching us right now. That bluffing in a curse, I call it.
Speaker 1: It's definitely that for all of us. I think it does one or two things to people who haven't experience like that. Fortunately for you, it was from a safe enough distance.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: The answer for you was you went down the rabbit hole and you've been there ever since. But a lot of people they have those experiences. If it's a little bit more up close and personal, some people turn and run from it. They don't want anything else to do with it. They run from the subject. That was it for them. But for you, that's not the case. At what point, once you had that initial siding, did you go into going out into the woods and doing investigations. If so, were you having experiences when you were out looking for these things?
Speaker 4: I did not go immediately into the woods. But what I did was is I started ordering books Amazon, big butt books, and I just started ordering I've masked quite the life repeach of books. I add to it all the time. I started watching I know this is terrible and everybody will hate what I'm about to say. But I started watching all the shows right and I'm gonna be honest. I could only watch two episodes of Finding Bigfoot, and I was like, I can't do it. I had to find something else. That's when I found Seth Breenblof's movies and I found dunk Hijack's staff. I started watching these little documentaries, listening to what they were experiencing in the woods, the wood knocks, the rocks being thrown. I have not been lucky enough to hear any samurai chatter. I just started immersing myself and everything I did find Bigfoot. And then in September of the same year, over my birthday, I came across the BFIRO having an expedition four hours away from us in the Alligating National Forest. I was like, I'm going, it's my birthday and signing up. Mike was like, you're insane paying to go look for Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see right back after these messages, it.
Speaker 4: Was an expensive price tag for camping. I went. I learned so much. There was probably twenty of us in this expedition, so I wasn't the only crazy person who spent that kind of money. The guy that hosted the expedition. We're still friends today. We still communicate. Some of the people that were on the expedition with me have become investigators with me, and we still maintain contact even to today. So with work the money, in my opinion, and then coming home and having experiences here at the house. When you're out in the yard net rockets thrown, you're like, uh, I saw this on a show somewhere or a bird people talk about it in their books. So I started piecing things together and being like, Okay, this could be potential because I did see this thing not even a thousand feet.
Speaker 3: From my health.
Speaker 4: It's nerving, to say the least.
Speaker 1: I know that's not the only time that you've had experiences with these things, So why don't you take us to where the next experience was?
Speaker 3: What was it? Where were you and what were you doing?
Speaker 4: I've only had two sightings of big butt. The next one within Salt Fork State Park in Ohio. I went there on a group camp out. I went by myself, so I slept in the back of my bronco because I always do them by myself. Oh jeez, it was the weirdest thing. Friday night, I'm sleeping in my Bronco, get up in the morning. We decide we're going to go down this dirt road. We're going to check a place that we're going to go to that night researching. When we got back to camp, I get out of my car and I walk around the back and I'm like, what the hell is that? There is a gigantic handprint on the back of my car. Now, I would not have thought anything of it, except for everywhere where I touched on the car was not dusted, just this one handprint. I have big hands for a girl, but I really have to stretch my fingers apart to even remotely match this thing. It's a nice print. Like, oh my gosh, that's insane. I've heard people say how their skin can be pretty oily, and we're down that dirt road, so it just dusted the prints. This is crazy. And then Saturday night, I'm weeping in my Bronco. I had a power pack that I had a fan hooked up to. I must have drained the power pack dry. The fans shut off and it starts to get warm in my car. I'm like, oh my gosh, it's getting warm. I wake up. I look at my phone. It's four twenty in the morning. I look out the back window of my Bronco and something standing there. Now I'm parked. I'm pulled into the woodline I would have had to drive through whenever was standing there the park where I was parked, so I know it wasn't there before. This is insane. So I'm like looking out the side windows. Everybody's asleep, nobody's up, the fires are all out. I started a panic. I'm a tough girl. I run in when other people are running out, and I'm not afraid of a whole lot of things. I'm going to tell you I lost my mind because I was like, oh my god, I don't want to move too much because what if it freaks out and then busts out my window, rips me out of the car. Worst case scenario, I'm gonna get murdered. Right, I'm just gonna lay here. I'm gonna listen see if it walks away. I don't hear a thing, and look back up a couple of minutes later it's gone. Then I have some friends that are detectives who are also bigfoot researchers. I start going to the detective mode. Okay, my broncos roughly five and a half feet from the ground to the top of my truck. All I saw was a midsection. There was no head, there was no shoulders. So this thing is at least seven seven and a half eight foot tall. The weird thing was in the morning. I packed my shit so fast I didn't even say goodbye to people. I was out of there. I left. On the way home. I call Mike and I'm like, you are not gonna believe what freaking happened last night. I tell him all about it. You gotta call Bill and tell vill. Okay, I call Bill. He goes, I'm going to call you back. I'm like, really, I just told you that potentially there was a big butt staying behind my truck in the middle of the night. You're like, I'll call you back. So he called me back and he says that the lady that was camping across from me, she was in a tent. She got out of her tent around the same time and saw something standing there, so she scoped it with her FUMML camera, which is an older model. It didn't take pictures. I could just die. There was something standing there. And on the way home, I still have this handprint on the back of my car because at that point I did not have anything to lift prints in my gear bag. A drop of rain hit my window and I'm literally in the car went no ring flag. At home it cleared up. I made Mike move the car out of the garage so I could park in the garage because I didn't want anything to happen to this freaking handprint. As soon as I got home, I got my cricket transfer tape out and list of the prints off the back of my cart was in thing.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny though, that you go out in search of these things you don't expect to react the way that you react, or maybe you did. Was it like that for you in hindsight? You look back and go, man, when you're out there looking for this thing, it's standing right there, and you pack your shit and leave.
Speaker 4: I'm a paramedic and I'm always running into things when i'm running out, and I like to think I'm a big tough girl, but I'm telling you, when it came down to the nuts and bolts of it, I almost pissed my pants because I was like, oh shit, here is this moment that I've been wanting, right, we all want that moment where you're not that far away from Bigfoot. You see it, and then I thought I would be a much bigger girl than I was, But I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I think that's the honest reaction that most people have. I've said it before on the show. I've always wanted to see one of these things. I've joked in the past that I wanted it to be from the safety of my truck at about fifty miles an hour, about one hundred yards away, because I tell you I have no qualms admitting it. I was a cop for a lot of years. I too, like you, was running towards the gunfire. You're going in. You're the person that's got to take care of everybody. You're the protector. But I've been walking down my dark path at night, heading down to check the gate or something before we go to bed, and a freaking raccoon run out and scare the shit out of me. I almost piss myself. And it's a freaking raccoon. I can only imagine what it would be like to be standing literally a foot or so away in some cases even inches away from something that large, with no way to really protect yourself from this thing ripping you from limb to limb. But no means saying that they are out to kill everybody, or that everything is nefarious that comes to Bigfoot. But these things are animals, at least in my opinion, they're unpredictable. Animals are unpredictable. And if these things are as big as like you said, seven eight feet tall, we're talking six eight hundred pounds, you stand zero chance if this thing is having a bad day and wants to take you out. So absolutely, I think your paramedic brain kicked in and said, Gwen, pack your shit, we're leaving.
Speaker 4: I don't even fold stuff up, literally just threw it in the back of the truck, held it in there. We'll like, pulled the gate down and was like I'm out. Like I don't even think I stopped for breakfast. I left out gone.
Speaker 1: But you've continued to go out and look for these things. I think you were out in the woods as a matter of fact, over the weekend. I have you had other experiences with these things while you've been out looking for them.
Speaker 4: I have. Actually, one of my favorite places to go is the Aladani National Forest. For lack of better wording, I feel like it calls me there. I was out there in July. I decided in the middle of the day. I know you're not supposed to go walking in the woods by yourself, but we know whatever, it's the middle of the day. So I took a trek through the woods. I went maybe about a mile. I wasn't really hearing anything. And I love to take pictures of nature. You've probably seen my nine thousand moonshots because I love the moon, anything in the sky. Just like you. I'm usually always looking up as I just love a good crisp, clear night sky and see all the stars and it's just beautiful. Well, I'm standing out there and I find a flumming bird pulling apart a caddie ninetail. So I'm like, for more than forty minutes, I'm standing there with a video camera and I'm tying to get pictures of this damn hummingbird, which is ridiculous, by the way, I have an hour's worth a video and I have no clear image of a huntingbird. But I'm standing there and I'm filming this hummingbird, and I hear something shuffle to my left, like in front of me, but a little to the left. It had that sound like somebody's just getting a better vantage point, trying to watch you better. So I'm filming the hummingbird, but I'm watching over here because I'm like, what the hell is that? I filmed probably fifteen minutes more, and you can hear me on the video go, something just moved on to this well whispering thing. It's not gonna hear me, right, And then I decide, Okay, I've had enough. I'm now uncomfortable. I'm just going to go. I'm just going to walk back to camp. Then I found this tree that was down that was torn completely apart. It would drip down, it was across the ground, and it was just annihilated this tree. And I was like, what the hell. It wasn't lightning because there was no burn marks anywhere on this tree. It was just something ripped this tree down. So I'm snapping photos and don't know a bunch of stuff. I feel like I'm still being observed. Okay, I'm going to get back up to the path. I'm going to walk back to camp. I walk back, I sit in my chair. There's an elderly couple across from me sitting outside their camper. We're looking at each other. You ever get that feeling like you're watching TV and somebody walks in but you haven't seen them yet. It just the energy in the room changes. While I'm sitting there. It was like somebody entered the room, but you couldn't see who they were yet. It just had that weird vibe that came across the whole campsite. The guy was staring at me, sitting across from me. I yelled, do you ever get the feeling like somebody just walked into the room? He goes, yes, because somebody just walked into the room. I think somebody followed you back here. I was like, okay, so there was a couple of tree knocks, but nothing ever happened. But who's that weird? I was like, I probably shouldn't have went into the woods by myself, but I'm a big tough girl.
Speaker 1: And you made it out alive. I went on a hike by myself yesterday. I didn't go a mile, but I went quite a ways into our woods. I took the dogs with me, but I've had that feeling here on our property a couple of times where I'm just out, not even that far into the woods during summer.
Speaker 3: People are gonna think this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I've talked about it before, but I like to pan for gold on our property. We have creaks out property. It's just one of the things I like to do. I've never found anything. There's probably not any gold on the property. I'm not gonna get rich, but I enjoyed. I like the gold Rush Show and that kind of stuff. It's just a thing with treasure hunts. But I was doing that last summer and I wasn't very far into the woods, but I just had this feeling that I was being watched.
Speaker 3: I've said it before.
Speaker 1: It might have been a squirrel, who knows, it could have been a big cat, could have been a mountain lion or something. I don't know, but you know that you have that sixth sense that tells you I'm not alone. And I've had that feeling a couple of times here. It's a palpable thing. Like you said, it's very much like when I've compared it to being at a party or being in a room and somebody staring directly at you while you're looking at them. Yeah, you feel it and you eventually look at him. It's scientifically proven. They've done science experiments improven. That's a thing, right. I hear that so often when it comes to Bigfoot encounters and experiences that people have, and I've experienced it myself. Let's talk a little bit about the camps when it comes to Bigfoot. You and I haven't really had this conversation. Now's a perfect time to have it. I know you've very open minded. You obviously were a paranormal investigated before you got into Bigfoot, before you walked into your life. Literally, let's talk a little bit about the camps because I have struggled so much in my journey with Bigfoot, with the flesh and blood versus the high strangeness the WU. I tell you now, I have evolved quite a bit when it comes to that. A lot of that comes from having so many conversations with people about their experiences. I can't get into it, obviously, I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Be a little bit of a tease as usual of late.
Speaker 1: But there's some things that have happened to me recently that I can't talk about yet that have really scratched my head when it comes to that difference of these creatures are one hundred percent flesh and blood, there's some sort of a relictomonoid. They're just a big ape in the woods versus some of the other wild experiences that people have, like glowing eyeshine, self illuminating eyes and some of these things. Where are you on that journey as a researcher. How do you differentiate between those things? Do you walk the line between the high strangeness and the flesh and blood? How do you approach that when you're doing your research, whether it be in the woods, boots on the ground, or when you're reading books or doing your research in your office at home.
Speaker 4: I actually get asked this quite a bit, I have to say, because I try to keep that open mind about everything. I would love it to be a flesh and blood creature. I'd also love it to come out and sit next to the fire with me and toast to a beer. But that's not going to happen. Like we were talking before with the Ron Morehead theory, if you believe in paranormal and you go ghost hunting and you've seen apparition or you've seen this or you've had this experience or that experience. How does that work? Because none of us really know. How does that ghost one minute she's standing in front of me, and the next minute she just fades away into nothing. How does that happen? I don't know. I try to just be open minded, and I try to just let the evidence take me to the conclusion, which I don't have yet because I haven't seen him walk out of a spaceship or out of a portal. He certainly hasn't come sat around the fire to let me know how this all works. So I just try to be open minded. If I can believe in paranormal and how those things work, it certainly is not a far stretch to be in the WU camp. But I'm not in the WU camp. I'm in that camp over here by myself, where I just I want to know obviously, or I wouldn't be in the woods looking, I wouldn't be doing the research that we're doing. But at the same time, I'm trying to not post my sign in somebody's camp because I don't know if I'm there. I want the evidence to say to me, yes, he's an alien being. Theos come down and drop him off or that he's interdimensional. I would love to see the portal open up and Bigfoot come out, and I'd be like, yeah, that's how it goes. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: I think he has capabilities that we can't understand. That maybe we're not there yet, maybe our minds can't handle what his capabilities are. But I think they have capabilities that we don't understand. I'm just doing my part to try to find out what those capabilities are.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about the evidence. You mentioned Ron Moorehead earlier. I've talked to Ron. I've had him on the show a couple of times. I hung out with him a couple of years ago here at Encounter Quest in North Carolina. Super nice guy, very interesting. The Sierra Sounds have always fascinated me. Matter of fact, Wayne and I just recorded an episode of that Bigfoot podcast today that'll air probably next week.
Speaker 3: As we record this.
Speaker 1: Part of that was looking into a new video that Thinker Thunker put out recently on his YouTube channel where he's looking at the Sierra Sounds, and he had this theory that he had found some evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least part of the Sierra Sounds could not be made by a human. Okay, I don't know how familiar you are with Thinker Thunker. I haven't really followed much of what he's done outside of the Bigfoot stuff. But Thinker Thunker does a lot of Thinker thunkersm whodo. It looks very scientific, but I'm not so sure that it is scientific. In a lot of cases, he'll stretch things and move things around and make it look like he's done that with the Patterson Kimblin film and other things in the past. But in this video he takes Ron's voice because Ron's clearly in the Sierra Sounds whooping and responding to these creatures that appear to be trying to communicate with these guys. He does decide by side and a spectral analysis. You can see the difference in this whoop that's allegedly a Sasquatch on the Sierra Sounds versus Ron's voice. Then Thinker Thucker does his own whoop of his voice, and he puts all three side by side, the two humans him and ron are almost identical. They look nothing like this spectral analysis of this woop. Then I think it was Charlie Raymond. It was posted by the Kentucky Bigfoot Research Organization, so I'm assuming Charlie was there. Somebody associated with Charlie Raymond caught these vocals like six years ago that Thinker Thucker pulled one of the whoops out, and it's very similar to what you hear in the Sierra Sounds. The spectral analysis is clear that these whoops are something completely different than the human voice. They're making two sounds at one time. There's a high and a low happening at the same time. There is a point in the video where Thinker Thunker actually does his best impression, as he puts it, of trying to do throat singing.
Speaker 3: If you've ever heard that kind.
Speaker 1: Of lu When people are making or trying to make there are people who can succeed in making multiple sounds with their voice at the same time, but it's almost impossible to do with one set of vocal cords. I said all that to say I've made no qualms about it. I have had some issue with at least parts of the Sierra Sounds because I don't understand how these things were seventy five yards away or eighty yards away and they sound like they're right on the So there's a lot of questions that I've had about the authenticity of these things, but it's clear to me the whoops less. So now some of the other stuff, like the samurai chatter you mentioned earlier. I heard that when I was up in Radium, BC, Canada last year with Todd standing. We were sitting around the fire and I hear this real it's thirty feet away from us, behind us in the woods. Three of us heard it. The other guy didn't. Bless his heart, he's hard of hearing. Todd was talking, but Ashley, Kyle and myself immediately reacted and said, did you hear that? Yes, and it's recorded. I have it on audio. It's very faint and it's hard to hear because Todd was talking over it, but I heard it with my own ears. They heard it, so it was very samurai chatter like. But here's the thing I have an issue with. This is the question for you, where are you on the Sierra Sounds. Here's the issue that I have. Out of all the vocalizations that have been recorded. The Sierra sounds were recorded in the late sixties early seventies. We're talking like sixty eight, sixty nine, seventy seventy one ish. I have heard nothing outside of the whoops that even remotely sounds close to any of the other sounds, the gibberish, the samurai chatter, all the crazy things that we hear. Where are you on the authenticity of those? Are you convinced beyond a shadow of doubt for you that those are all real? Or where are you just in general on the vocalizations.
Speaker 4: I have also never heard anything like that. When I've been in the woods, we haven't heard that. And I'm not going to say they didn't hear it because I wasn't there, But like you said, they were from a distance. But in the audio they sound like they are right there. It's loud. You can very clearly hear the samurai chatter, so I'll know. But I've never experienced that. One of my friends used to come here and her and I would camp in the yard because we're crazy. It would just be me and her. Mike would be in the house, She's in her tent, I'm in my tent. I always leave a voice recorder outside recording all night long. The one night I woke up in the middle of the night and I heard a giggle. I heard it with my own ear. I heard this giggle, and I was like, Oh, she must be on the phone with her husband or something. He probably made her lap and I just rolled over in my bag to sleep. So in the morning when I wake up, it's about seven thirty and she is sitting by the fire, playing with the fire with a stick. She says to me, do you talk to your chickens? Because we're right outside the chicken coop. Everything that I've experienced had been from the other side of the chicken coop in the woods. And I'm like, I do talk to my chicken And she's what do you say? And I said, I say, good morning, ladies. Like I go out, I'm feeding them. I'm like, hey girls, the morning ladies. What's going on? She said she heard my voice come from the chicken coop at five point thirty in the morning saying hello ladies. She got out to talk to me, thinking I was awake, only I was sound asleep in my tent. Now I have the audio from the recorder. I caught the giggle and nearly pulled my chair over backwards when I heard it because I was like, oh my god, it was insane that I got the giggle. I stopped right there. I don't know if I got my voice. I'm the recorder at five thirty in the morning. Because I don't know how to use the software. I'm afraid of trying to pull that giggle out and then losing everything. So I just stopped and was like, I don't know what I'm doing enough with audacity to know how to isolate that section, and I'm just afraid of losing everything. It's just sitting in there in my computer waiting for me to hit the play button so that I can finish listening to it. But I didn't want to lose where I was when I heard the giggle. But the fact that I got the giggle on recording was like, Oh my gosh, I nearly died. I could have just died. I did hear a giggle and it wasn't her because I asked her, were you talking to Stephen in the middle of the night, and she was like, no, I was sleeping, And I was like, because I've heard a giggle, and I did. I did hear a giggle. I I've also gotten footsteps and grunt and like heavy breathy like we've gotten that, but I've not ever gotten any kind of samurai chatter. I would love to, it would be amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm really good with audassy.
Speaker 1: That just means you're gonna have to send me the audio and we'll get have to get the files out so you can have them and see if you get that captured. It's the same thing with other pieces of evidence. Is there anything obviously You've seen these things twice, so you're pretty convinced that they're real. That's something that not everybody can say. Are there other pieces of evidence out there, whether it be video or maybe audio or photographs that you've seen that you do consider to be good pieces of evidence that would convince you beyond a reasonable doubt that these things are real having had not seen them for yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm not really good with photographs, only because I wasn't there, and a lot of the time somebody else say, do you see that bigfoot in the photo? And I'm looking at the photo, I'm like.
Speaker 5: No, I don't see it, or I just go hell, yeah, sure, and I don't see what they're seeing, but I just take my head and walk away because I don't know.
Speaker 4: I would say the thing that most get me excited is footprints, because they're very hard to create the size of them. Now. I am friends of Michael Freeman as you are. I've acquired some nice artifacts from Michael that were his dad's. I just can't help. But there's that hole. Was he faking footprints? Was he not faking footprints? I don't think he was, simply because I don't think you could fake like I have several casts. There's just too much detail there for it to be something fake. That the way the toes are splayed, and if there's an injury on the bottom of the foot. I don't really think you could recreate from a piece of wood that you're going to strap on your foot and walk around in the wilderness. I just don't think it's going to be that good. I just think there's a lot of footprints out there. Something is making these tracks. We're not all crazy. I've cast my own footprints in my backyard. I don't know. They are what gets me when somebody says I have a I'm like, I want to see it. Show it to me. I want to see it. I want to look at it. I want to see the toast play, I want to see if it's been injured. I want to see everything. I want to see everything about it. They just get me really excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I have quite a few casts from Michael that his dad took. I've been embroiled in some stuff recently with people going back and forth about the Freeman footage and the Freeman cast because there are people. There's Paul Harden I think is the tracker's name that wrote a book and claimed that he went out and investigated one of the scenes that Paul had said he had seen a family of bigfoot, and he eventually ends up admitting that not only did he not see them, but he created the foot prints. And there's that Good Morning America interview from I think it was nineteen ninety two or so where they just flat out to ask him, have you ever made fake footprints?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I have. Oh okay, but these are real. Yeah, they're real. That's one of the things that if you talk to Michael and you get a little backstory on that, it becomes that's a clear picture. Because I said, just to some folks recently, Why would he admit that wholeheartedly, nonchalant, just never missed a beat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've made fake footprints on national television.
Speaker 1: If he was really admitting to faking footprints or all the footprints, I think he was saying, yes, I've done that in the past, because most people do. I asked Wayne the question on that Bigfoot podcast when we were talking about it. I said, hey man, you're teaching a class at this Ozark Mountain Bigfoot conference that he and I are speaking at the end of the month, and I said, hey, man, have you made any fake footprints to cast since you've been learning how to cast? He's apps a freaking lutely tons of them, because that's what you do when you're trying to get better at a craft or hone a skill. You have to practice that skill. How do you practice casting? You have to have something to cast, so you make prints and you cast them. I think that's what was going on in that interview personally. Could Paul Freeman have hoked something over the years everybody has the propensive to do those kind of things, do I think that, by and large, everything that he produced as far as evidence, including his film was hoaxed. Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 4: I don't either. I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character. And although I never met Paul personally and he passed away long before a big Foot came into my realm of the existence, but his reaction in the video is very genuine. Oh there goals, and you could just see the excitement, Oh my gosh, Sheley was just very genuine. I don't think you would have gotten that same kind of the response when he's faking it. I don't think so. I think it was legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if you look at the enhanced version of the film and you see the baby lift, it takes you to a whole different place with the Freeman footage. Look, here's the thing that convinced me, at least about the footage, that it was one hundred percent genuine and was not faked, because some people say it was.
Speaker 3: Dwayne.
Speaker 1: After I became friends with Michael, had a conversation with Michael on the show and some of the conversations we've had subsequently in person, how excited Paul Freeman was to bring that film home after he captured it and share it with Michael, who was there and his friend who happened to be sleeping over. Michael was like twelve or thirteen when this happened. You can fake a lot of things, you can even hoax people, but what kind of guy would do that to his twelve or thirteen year old son?
Speaker 3: Who would hoax his son?
Speaker 1: Michael told me, he said, Brian, I thought we were going to break the damn tape because he just kept rewinding it and showing it to us over and over again. He was like, Dad, you don't need to break the freaking tape because this is important.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 1: It's exciting, but you need to make sure you preserve it because everybody else wants to see it, that even of itself, just if people don't have those kind of relationships with people.
Speaker 3: And I get it. I never met Paul Freeman, obviously very much like you.
Speaker 1: But Michael, to me, is the next best thing to judge his dad's character. I don't think that he would perpetuate this if he thought for a safe that his dad had hoaxed any of that stuff. Let's talk about some of the other things you got going on. You mentioned it earlier. I know you've got a festival coming up. You just had one this year, you got one coming up next year. I know you do a business. Let's talk about Got Knockers. Let's get into that. Tell everybody where they can find the knockers and tell them about your festival.
Speaker 4: Got Knockers came out of that BFRO expedition that I was on. One of the BFRO guys found this tree branch in the woods and he cut it and he debarked it. It was supposed to be a joke. Honestly, I was like the milk commercial, Got Milk, Got Knockers, I said to him. It just immediately came to me when I saw these things, and I was like, I'm going to make you a shirt when I get home. And I did. I came home and I created it and made it in this shirt and I mailed it to him.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 4: He said to me, I got this email back right away. You have to trademark this right now. And I was like, what, You're not trademarking that? Are you out of your mind? It isn't supposed to be a joke. People are going to think I'm a nutcase Dot knockers. Obviously it's got other connotations, right. I was like, I'm not trademarking this, and I sat on it for good six months. I kept researching and doing my bigfoot thing. After a while, I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna do it. I'm just going to jump through the doblement wormhole on trademarks. And I did it. It's been an experience. Some people get it, some people don't. You can get them on got knockers dot org because we sell t shirts, hats, cups, coffee cups are going to be going up very soon. Of course we sell dot Knocker's logo on them.
Speaker 1: They're awesome, Yes they are. I have seen them in person. I can vouch for your knockers. Your knockers are fantastic. So what about this festival. Let's talk about the festival. I know you just had it this year, but you got it coming up next year. Tell everybody about that, where it is, where they can find out about it, and where they can go and get their tickets.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have the Central PA Bigfoot Encrypted Festival, which is in alien Burke, Pennsylvania. Last year was our second year and we ballooned from twenty eight vendors to one hundred and ten vendors and five thousand to seventy five hundred people for one day event, and it's outside, so it's crazy. This next year we're probably going to be looking at close to two hundred vendors, and of course you're coming, which I'm super stoked about. We've got one hell of a lineup. I don't know how I'm ever going to beat this next year coming up. I'm already freaking out. RPG is coming, Daniel Lee Barnett's coming from the UK. He's going to be speaking. Amy Boo is coming, Ronnie LeBlanc is coming, one of my fellow researchers from North Carolina is coming. Terry Windell. You would love him because I love you and I love Terry and we would all mesh so well together. He's coming. We have so many surprises in store or best all. It has taken on a complete and total beast of itself and panicking inside because I really wanted to go off without a hitch. I have the ourhouse line up, the speakers, and I'm so excited. You can buy ticket to the event, you can sign up to be a vendor, you can sign up to be a sponsor, all on the same website. It's Central Ka Big Butt and you can find everything there. This year we're gonna have indoor spaces which are limited in number, So if you want to be a vendor and you want an indoor space, you need to get on it. They are going fast.
Speaker 1: I only have fifty and we'll make it easy for everybody. You can get your knockers and you can get your tickets right here in the show notes. All you got to do is click the links, go and get them now. When thank you so much for coming on the show and spending some time with me. I've been looking forward to this as always. It has been a blast.
Speaker 4: It's always the blast when you and I are together. They say you don't gotta go home, but.
Speaker 2: You can't stay.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to be.
Speaker 4: World out it.
Speaker 6: Chid, this job that Chid everything come right back right back Joy.
Speaker 1: For me, Joy, stay right.
Speaker 6: Come in right away. Sside stays still Start Satan stands side stay State still suss Games Still Statesses, the stout gas and ensist Us inst