Speaker 1: All right, Monday. Versions of clicking or skipping are usually pretty good. I do have one for you before you get started, right, Jack Harlowe is now part owner of Lucity FC.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 1: That is in the Cultural News.
Speaker 3: What way we got a we got a quote from you on that. Let me go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let me hear it. I'm sorry, mister Harlow, will repeat that again. Please did you get that? Okay? Thank you for that. Sound it's great formative.
Speaker 2: Other gossip headlines tell me if we're clicking or skipping? Headline Doja Cat and Joseph Quinn get handsy during low key meet up?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Dojah Cat? I know is a big deal because I've heard his name million times and I hope it's a guy not a girl, because I just say guy.
Speaker 3: Joseph Quinn is an actor.
Speaker 2: And a medicine man.
Speaker 1: Is Doja Cat? Girul or boy?
Speaker 2: I don't know gender on the show?
Speaker 3: Wait? Wait, dollar out for the Joseph Quinn medicine man. You got it, Joe, well done? All right. Joseph Quinn has been in uh, he's been in uh, The Fantastic Four, The New Fantastic Four. A quiet place Day one, Gladiator two, Glad he Ate her two, and then Game with He.
Speaker 4: Was also in the Thrones.
Speaker 3: Thrones He's got you might call it.
Speaker 1: So sput nick, dojacat, dojacat, Click on it, let me find out more.
Speaker 2: It finally happened. Doja Cat and Joseph Quinn had a meet up. It comes two years after the singer beefed with Noah Schnap for spilling that she had a crush on the strangers.
Speaker 3: Names Oh she's an American rapper.
Speaker 2: Doja and Quinn were seen today London Town restaurant talking and laughing. Then the two were recorded walking away and their hands were locked behind his back while his other hand slid down. Doja Cat gosh, oh, she's.
Speaker 1: Got some interesting pictures.
Speaker 3: This story is ricey oh boy.
Speaker 1: This is uh boy, She's got some interesting looks.
Speaker 2: They went back to the room and played checkers. I don't think so, I don't think so. They do not headline DNA test on Gypsy Rose Blanchard's baby won't be done till after her birth.
Speaker 1: They met in prison. She was the one that almost died because her mom wanted to kill her, so she slowly poisoned her kind of like in the movie Sixth Sense at the end, that's exactly what happened, except for she didn't die, but she killed her mom instead, and she went to prison and now she's out and somehow she's an influencer.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, are we clicking on this thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, we're skipping this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah as well.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not sure how to pronounce this guy's name. K E O G h A N headline. Barry Kagan hits back at Sabrina Carpenter breakup rumors. Who are either one of those people?
Speaker 3: Sabrina Carpen Barry Kane is a uh, he's a British an Irish actor. Let's film credits? Oh the Batman? That was the newest Batman? Okay, uh, Dunkirk.
Speaker 2: That was supposed to be pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. Oh here I got it.
Speaker 3: Saltburn? Yes, who Saltburn?
Speaker 2: Saltburn?
Speaker 3: Uh a clicking?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, No, he's yes, I know him. He's the he's the up and coming super actor guy.
Speaker 2: Rumors were spreading like wildfire recently that Barry Kagan and Sabrina Carpenter were no longer an item. Now Barry seems to have dashed some cold water on those claims, liking Carpenter's recent Instagram post on Friday, adding more fuel to the fire, a source bill to people that the high profile couple's relationship is really an on and off relationship. This fellow's Carpenter dodging the question early this year if she and Barry are an item. She's kind of hard to nail down.
Speaker 3: Uh, you say, this guy's an up and comer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say this guy is like the next. Who's starting Oppenheimer? Who's the actor? That was Oppenheimer? What's his name? Oh, the former elite singer of the band, and now he's in this That's who they think this guy is. Gotcha, Like, he's the he's the next. I got next?
Speaker 3: His face looks like an Anirexa person's big toe. Look at this, dude, he does. Look at that. Imagine you walk up and there's like an Anirexa guy in a flip flop. That's his big toe.
Speaker 1: Look at that, like your brain? How does it work?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: So, yes, he's the next. He's the next, is what they're saying. Gotcha correct?
Speaker 2: Headline woman charged with trying to steal graceland. I hear, I hear this baby, Earlier this year, Elvis Presley's Graceland was seemingly going to fall out of the family's hands. At the time, it was alleged that Lisa Marie had to put up the historic site as collateral for a loan that she failed to repay. Those claims, however, were found to be shaky at best. Now, federal prosecutors have accused Lisa Janine Findley of trying to conduct a fraudulent sale of Graceland by claiming the historic site was collateral for a bad loan. She reportedly has a long history of small time scams and fraud.
Speaker 3: Her name is Lisa Janine. That sounds that sounds like a kid of elves.
Speaker 1: She jumped in the big time. I believe she forged Lisa Maries or the granddaughters of signature. That's how she got caught, because grandaughter was like, that's not my signature. I think it was like supposed to be a she it was collateral against an eight million dollar loan. None of it existed.
Speaker 2: So but she got busted. She's going to prison, right, she probably is.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of forgery, but I'm a I'm a fan of Fudgerie.
Speaker 2: Beauff things helped me out with this one headline, DV case against Sky Jackson tossed. DV case sky Jackson s k a I Jackson d oh domestic violence?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Dumb asses with the you mean shy Oh no, you're always looking for somebody named d V case.
Speaker 2: He was a hijacker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was in uh, she was in a a Smurfs movie. She was in Marvel Rising, Marvel's universe. We don't know these people. Sky spelled s k I s k a I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Jackson can't just.
Speaker 2: Be apparently the sky is blue because she's sad. Yeah, headline.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's how she got the job.
Speaker 1: You know what, I hope she's totally unfair. Take it back.
Speaker 3: I will not take you. I don't know how Hollywood works.
Speaker 2: Baby Rugby headline, halle Berry requests sole legal custody of her son.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, sounds like eighteen. What the hell? Yeah, click on it. I thought she had older kids.
Speaker 2: Things are getting confrontational between halle Berry and her ex, Olivier Martinez. Oh yes, my son, give me my son?
Speaker 1: Is the son?
Speaker 2: Barry filed documents Friday, expressing a desire for sole legal custody of their ten year old ok I got you. Barry made the move just weeks after alleging that her ex failed to continue seeing a co parenting coach. The document said that the actress is seeking custody quote or in the alternative tie breaking authority to make all decisions about his education, health and therapy needs. Okay, a couple divorced last year after eight years to get.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the thing. Here's the thing. She's also could be paying this what's his name? Yeah, Olivia and Martine Olivia say he's not a rich dude. She could be paying him child supporter Alman. Yeah, so she's like, I need full custody to stop paying your slacker ass.
Speaker 2: That can be to halle Berry net worth fifty million, seventy five ninety million.
Speaker 1: Good for hers.
Speaker 3: She's got an eighty million dollar booty. So I'm told I'm not US News World report.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: Rage her booty is Yeah, I'm looking at it right here. That's not my words? Is US news?
Speaker 1: You mean she has her butt insured for eighty million dollars.
Speaker 3: It just says that's the value of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, stop it.
Speaker 3: What I'm just saying so stupid, stupid.
Speaker 2: West Jennifer Lopez's butt word hang.
Speaker 3: On, Jennifer, but wow, one hundred and twenty million, okay. Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Dashian seventy million. I want to thought's higher. I want to thought higher because that's an extra big one.
Speaker 2: That sure is?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Headline? Yes, full House godfather to actor John Aprea passes.
Speaker 3: Away, John Aprea.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, click on it. Which one was he?
Speaker 2: Actor John Apreya, best known as playing a young Tessio and Godfather Too and Uncle Jesse's father Nick Castopolis on Full House and its reboot Fuller House. He had a career spanning over half a century, including roles in Bullet, New Jack City, and the original Stepford Wives, as well as TV roles on Knots, Landing, Falcon Crest, and Matt Houston. Causes of death listed as natural he was eighty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was. I think if you saw his picture you would go, yeah, I get it, I see, I know he is.
Speaker 3: You see who he is? The godfather?
Speaker 2: What was his butt worth?
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, John A p r e A John apr e A twelve twelve thousand dollars, but he was eighty eighty three.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: The older your butt gets, I think the value decreases, probably does well, it's just Madonna's butt because in theory her butt is only six years old.
Speaker 2: What about shares? Buttspeakause six years old shares?
Speaker 1: But how old was she when she had her own show? Like seventeen Wow, mid seventies?
Speaker 3: Right, fifty million bucks is with her butt? Fifty But this is fun butt worth dot Com and.
Speaker 2: That's plastic dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but butt worth dot Com is probably the it's the zenith.
Speaker 2: Of all butt You know who owns that site? Evaluation to missus butt Worth.
Speaker 3: Wow, she's good.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta put fifty cents in. Oh, No, I'm gonna make it a push. Oh, I want to make it.
Speaker 2: A push headline. Kimberly Paisley Williams has surgery to repair her voice. Kimberly Paisley Williams, who also happens to be missus Brad Paisley Oh, revealed on insta Saturday that she just underwent some serious surgery, but she's pretty thrilled about it.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: I've been going through a thing, she wrote, alongside some post surgery pics. Almost two years ago, I lost my voice on stage at my Alzheimer's event in Nashville. It was embarrassing and scary, and it never quite came back. It's been a challenging couple of years, but we finally got to the bottom of it. I have damaged to my laryngeal nerve band name ye. She added, I was finally able to have surgery this week at Vanderbilt Health with expert surgeons, and it's sounding so much better. I have a badass scar that's smiling at me across my neck.
Speaker 1: So she how does she clear up the court case from last year?
Speaker 2: She was important?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was. She did was she sold all these tickets to the Alzheimer's patients and then just told him there was a concert and there wasn't. Nick, Are you.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: That's five dollars? That's a five dollars Joe, get through it. I forgot to laugh herself. Five dollars.
Speaker 1: That was such a yes?
Speaker 2: So what was I going to complain about when I call guys?
Speaker 3: So she is a singer and he's a singer.
Speaker 2: And she's an actress. Apparently course she's an actress.
Speaker 3: You think it is. If Kimberly and Brad Paisley like come to your Christmas party, you're not going to do the deal where they sit down at the pianos. Well, here's one of our favorite careacters that takes us back.
Speaker 2: I'm sensing a pattern here.
Speaker 1: Almost every couple that does that doesn't work out, right when they're two singers. The only ones worked out is it was one that was in eighteen eighty three.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, you should make up with her name was Well, the hardest thing about making out with them, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You got another one?
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 2: Famous singing couples Sonny and Chaer obviously didn't work.
Speaker 1: Stay together, the one that Hill Faith Hill and yeah, yes, Yoko and John they were both probably good. He died.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, here's another one.
Speaker 2: Paul and Linda McCartney. She was a good singer. Yeah she died right, yeah.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Then he married the pirate. She had one leg, right, not Linda, the next one. The next one had one. She used to sneak jewels out of.
Speaker 1: His house and that thing.
Speaker 3: Johnny uh and June Carter Cash.
Speaker 2: That's a good that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but that's the second. Yeah, oh you're right, you're correct, Yeah, you're right. But she took a back seat though her career. She said, Okay, I won't be the singer. You go do your thing.
Speaker 2: What about Simon and Garfunkle, They weren't technically a couple done.
Speaker 1: He couldn't get over that hair, the Garfunkel.
Speaker 2: Hair, pet shop boys, everly brothers Garfunkel And.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine you get married? You go from like Barbara Smith and now you're Barbara Garfuncle.
Speaker 1: Well, our new Maddie's got a new name.
Speaker 2: Oh she get married.
Speaker 1: Yeah mcderdal mccorkyl, mcderdall, No, I swear to god, I think it's mccorkylork Hey, McCary gets over here. He's Scottish, So it's Mattie mccarkyll, Mattey mccarky.
Speaker 3: Okay, gather around. I'm going to read the new episode of Maddie mccorkyl.
Speaker 1: Oh, Maddie McCorkell woke.
Speaker 3: Up one day and had to go to the roy got a different tee, a different way. She did go and wet, and then she came back with her money. I'll spend Hey, we can write children books with Maddy mccorkyll, Matte mccorkyl.
Speaker 1: All right, elin and Eland. If if Maddie's going to get a new house with her new mcarchyl name, she can do that or sell her house. She's in now with elin and Eland one percent commission rate. Keep the equity in your home. There's no haggling, there's no deal. You know. If you go with Eatlan and Eland, it's one percent. So on five hundred thousand dollars house, put twelve fifteen thousand dollars in your pocket, keep it because it's yours. Eatlin and Eland five nine twenty eight hundred, five nine twenty eight hundred, or go to Eland dot com. What if the macorcyomobile needs fixing, I don't know, you can take it to Tony's breaking alignment.
Speaker 3: Tony's breaking a linement, baby, that's well. Listen to this a place that you can trust, did you hear me? You can trust when it comes to maintenance or preventing maintenance on your veh So Tony's breaking alignment. They're not gonna give you just a warranty, Oh contrere bonjour. They're gonna give you a three year thirty six thousand mile warranty. That's on every single job they do. Folks, put your mind at redsk go with Louisvill's best, that's my dear friends, Tony's breaking alignments, stick around, reeling in the ears, straight Away News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: Killian is his name, and he was the Oppenheimer lead singer or Galvinhire lead. And he was in a band after a rock band in his late twenties or I'm sorry, early twenties, was offered a five album deal by Acid Jazz Records. All Right, I left being a rock band guy became an actor and producer.
Speaker 3: All Right.
Speaker 1: Algeier Air Cal Algeier at two four full ninety nine ninety nine, two for four ninety nine. That's the phone number, Louisville Air. If you have any h VAC issues or plumbing locally owned, family owned. The last name is all Guyer call all Guy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to Dan Swartzman and let him know we have not lost in this game in over two weeks.
Speaker 4: You haven't lost in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Two weeks?
Speaker 4: Okay, Dave getting soft on you guys.
Speaker 1: No, he's actually getting more difficult. We are honing our skills. We're like ninja. We're ninja music, guys.
Speaker 5: Now, really, I'm actually very impressed. I'm like stunned to hear this because I'm gonna screw it up for you guys royally.
Speaker 1: To Okay, all right, we believe you, so thanks for the confidence. You got it, if you got it, Danny.
Speaker 2: All right, David, let's go in honor of the vacation and Courtney Donaho. All of these, by the way, we're top twenty hits back in the day.
Speaker 1: Is seventy telephone line telephone song, seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Let's hear the how why are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Seventy There we go, ready, he just ruined it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, it's a good song. I'm thinking seventy eight, are you not?
Speaker 4: It was Lionel Richie.
Speaker 5: No, it's not like stop, it's a hello.
Speaker 3: As late so he did, Yeah, seventy I'll go seventy seventy seven, seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I'm.
Speaker 4: My birthday is seventy eight. So I can't help you on h I know you can't. I know a twiggling my parents eyes.
Speaker 1: You were born in seventy eight.
Speaker 2: You know, as long as we're doing telephones, this is Mary Wilson telephone man.
Speaker 3: No help.
Speaker 1: I've never heard this song about life.
Speaker 5: Music was awful and listens listening to this, listen, this is the kind.
Speaker 1: Of This was a top twenty hit.
Speaker 3: It was this is the kind of crap I hear in my head where I'm doing my ketamine therapy.
Speaker 2: It was ahead of el O on the charts. Actually, was she.
Speaker 4: Like the good looking singer back?
Speaker 1: She said, I don't care if she's hot. This would irritate the crap out of me.
Speaker 3: That sounds like my wedding night. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I want you sound this and now you sound.
Speaker 2: Like this is kind of naughty.
Speaker 3: You haven't.
Speaker 1: This girl shut out?
Speaker 3: Like, wait, what's the name of this song?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: The telephone man.
Speaker 1: I got put this on my playlist never never play this again.
Speaker 2: Note to sound feature it daily.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, you get the telephone.
Speaker 2: Telephone man Mary Wilson, m E R. I I heard that telephone man was kind of handy or hands z. It's James Taylor.
Speaker 3: Coma coma coma.
Speaker 2: Hand a man right roughly quiet there, swortsman.
Speaker 1: You know he doesn't know he is an idea.
Speaker 4: I have no clue. I agreed to the seventies.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm gonna come a chameleon. It be a lot easier figured out if that was a song.
Speaker 3: Last time I saw James Taylor and concert such a turd. He wouldn't he wouldn't say it's his. He goes. Here's a song about a nineteen twenty nine cartoon. I watched once and the children like nineteen twenty nine cartoon behind him?
Speaker 1: Will they've jave Stone is for a loop here because he's so pissed? Were too?
Speaker 2: Next song, there's no Pablo Cruz in the band, but they named the band after.
Speaker 3: Seventy seven? What did you want to do?
Speaker 2: What You're gonna do is good?
Speaker 3: What you going to do?
Speaker 1: When she has got.
Speaker 3: Almost warm up Pablo Cruise shirt in today, I swear, who's Pablo Cruise?
Speaker 6: He's like a yacht rock yacht rock if you have iHeart apt She says, good, of course, Dan, that's where you listen to this show on our podcast Daily Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They have a yacht rock and I think on weekends it's commercial free.
Speaker 4: It is like a hot tub and sunglasses. I will keep listening to hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah this is seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'm with these seventy seven to seventy eight.
Speaker 4: I gotta agree with you because I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seventy right, I got you, I got you. I give give us another one.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, this one. Everybody's gonna love you. Mentioned Lionel Richie earlier. She's easy with the commodore, like Sunday Morning, like Mary Wilson.
Speaker 3: Would you like to have a nickname easy? If you're a woman.
Speaker 1: It's been different. I think popular, easy going man.
Speaker 2: I got a gun, easy coming, easy going, easy.
Speaker 1: Easy, rugby.
Speaker 4: What a great voice, right, people said?
Speaker 3: People say, I sounded like like a line of what I sing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a Linel train.
Speaker 3: Fifty cents out.
Speaker 2: And Linel on the Jeffersons.
Speaker 4: His cousin was my college advisor. Yeah, it looked just like him without the hair.
Speaker 3: Did you ever do the thing when he was your college advisor? Did you do like the blind lady and fill all over your advisor's face and then make like a clay mode of him?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Everyone does that?
Speaker 1: Is there any more inep jobs in the world than college advisor?
Speaker 4: I did a lot of apologizing for my grades, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, why didn't you do the claying? Yeah? Great opportunity right there.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of anyone who said, didn't say, don't listen to your college advisor. They're a waste of time.
Speaker 2: The number one August the nineteenth, back in the day, one of the Gibbs, the first one to die, Andy, I missed my friend and a seventy seven just want to be or everything? Was he a brother or a cousin brother, my brother or brother?
Speaker 1: No, he's he's sometimes he was by far the best looking.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes when I listen to music, I get a little creeped out. It gives me the booboo geebs. Oh man, it gives me a booboo, gets me with boo boo begs booo bee.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 3: I'll say seventy seven.
Speaker 1: I'm going with seventy seven, possibly seventy eight.
Speaker 3: What's tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going seventy seven, just because that sounds right.
Speaker 3: Let's go seven. I like seventy This is number one song this week, we say just because of pop Okay, cruise, all.
Speaker 1: Right, We're gonna go with nineteen seventy seven, which was our clever do it. Let's go David.
Speaker 2: I just want to Be Here Everything by Andy Gibb was number one August the nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yes seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 3: Now you don't say around here. We couldn't have done with that, Schwartsman.
Speaker 1: No, true, Thank God for Swortsman.
Speaker 4: That was a big part of that one.
Speaker 2: Right guys, come on, oh man, you rock.
Speaker 1: You rocked it?
Speaker 3: What hey, let's listen.
Speaker 1: No, this is a terrible song.
Speaker 3: You know why? This was mine and Susan's first dance.
Speaker 1: That's not true, that's just it was.
Speaker 4: Thank God to Mary Wilson.
Speaker 1: Huh oh boy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dan Schwartsman, my wife and I like to make sweet sweet love to this song.
Speaker 1: Please Dan, get that out of your heads fast and.
Speaker 3: Dan, Dan, I'm a very generous lover.
Speaker 1: Get that out of your heads fast again. Lessh All right, we continue with the wind streak here Dan, with everybody's in the green so far today.
Speaker 4: Yes, everybody's in the green.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 5: The Dow is up close to four tenths of one percent, SMP's up two tens a one percent. Then Asdak also in the green at one tenth of one percent with the News Radio eight forty whas Bloomberg Money Report I'm Dan Schwartzman.
Speaker 3: For Delwaiba Days.
Speaker 1: Thank you doctor Faut for ruining that beautiful song. I was in a really good place.
Speaker 3: It's a Monday. I was dreaming about a number one Margarita, which with a shot at number one, could be in your.
Speaker 1: Future in about one hour.
Speaker 2: And oh, you're doing kenemine today. That'd be a good combination.
Speaker 1: Actually, let's not do that. When I get home again the first time for first time listeners, he's having this doctor prescribed under therapy.
Speaker 3: As we bring in Jeanie with uh Paris Town. Guess I'm a special coming up for the Labor Day Weekend. Right, this is pretty cool, man, I got met this pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys so much for having me on.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely members of the Coral Reefer.
Speaker 1: Even that's exactly correct. Nice When is that.
Speaker 7: So it's Labor Day weekend?
Speaker 1: Nice day weekend?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, it's really interesting. So in Paristown, this is actually the third year for this event, but the name has been changed because last year the first evening of the festival, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Buffett passed away.
Speaker 7: Town. But now we changed it to say the Labor Day Weekend Show, just because across the country people like are flocking here just they're really interested in honoring Jimmy Buffett and that whole culture of fun and sun and you know, loving life and having a great time and taking it a little bit easy.
Speaker 3: Can I make a suggestion? Yes, outside the box? Yeah, why not? Get I don't know seven women there are nine months pregnant to show up this if any of them give labor going to Laborday weekend? Yeah, like, whoever wins a prize, whoever pushes the baby out on Labor Day weekends.
Speaker 1: See, let's not do brainstorming on the air.
Speaker 4: Because of that.
Speaker 1: So let's do this behind closed doors. We can go Okay, who's got something else? We're talking about Jimmy Buffett and his death and stuff, and you're talking about knocked up ladies.
Speaker 3: Labor is wrong with labor going into Labor Day?
Speaker 1: Can we get it? Anyways? I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 3: So, but Peter Marriers, if you're going to be here.
Speaker 7: It's going to be a great weekend. There's a bunch of quarrel reefers that are going to be there. At the end of the festival on Sunday, there'll be a big tribute like a big tribute with everybody coming together for Jimmy Buffett. But we've got two full day Saturday noon to ten pm, Sunday noon to ten pm. But yeah, great lineup of folks, the Floating Collective, Doyle Grisham, Peter Mayor Grew, you know, it's the lineup is great. What we would say is go to Pearstown dot com. You know, click on the Labor Day weekend show you can read the line up. You know, Pearstown is glorious right now. The Chrissy's Garden is totally under tent uh or you know, a structure so it's covered. So like the sun is not a problem and an extreme heat is not a problems.
Speaker 3: Secret garget.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's not go down.
Speaker 1: No you don't, don't let me ask you this hang on Mike's off, So.
Speaker 3: Come will there be Marguerite is and if will there be number one, the quil Marguerite, that's the only.
Speaker 7: There will be a jazzed about working with Alex and number one number one around. Yeah, he's gonna be around over the weekend, and yeah, we're really excited. You know, we really love Louisville, like you guys like, yeah, absolutely and so much of what we do is local. And the idea that we have a new sponsored partner.
Speaker 1: That is Louisville. You know, it's like really really exciting.
Speaker 7: And plus they have awesome tequila.
Speaker 3: No listen, number one tequila. The recipe it's been around for a hundred years. Imagine that how much how much perfection goes into one hundred year? No, no, absolutely, I might have some deny it this matter.
Speaker 1: I love Paristown because it has its own parking lot. A lot of times when you go down to an event downtown, you're just like, where do we park? It has its own parking lot, so you're right there. Walk to Paris Town, Florida Flee is down the street from from you guys, and we go there all the time. It's one of our favorite places. Trying to get Dave and beg you to go. You end, Oh you went? Did you have a good time?
Speaker 2: Very cool? Yeah, it's very cool. Shopping and drinking.
Speaker 1: Shopping and drinking. It's not too bad. So it's right down the street, own parking lot and and and all of the story. You get food, drink and outdoor fun, indoor fund. So now we're what the weather does, You're taking.
Speaker 7: Care of You're great, and you know what we said, grab your beach chair, come on out. You know, this is casual, this is a music festival. Tickets are very affordable, twenty five dollars general mission for each day. But if you buy, you know, for two days, it's forty five bucks at the door. That's fifty you know. But you know it's easy to get to. Its safe kids under ten or free, so bring your kids, you know, with an adult ticket. It's always easy just to relax. Yeah, just yeah, not have any hasshold and we do have great food over the village market or you know, the cafe, and we have Jeff's Donuts to really start your day off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's important.
Speaker 3: It's got a text from Alex.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So okay, so you are Paris Town. Yes, Labor Day weekend number one is bringing the party Olympics to Paris Town.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. How did we not take care.
Speaker 3: Of party Olympics to Paris Town.
Speaker 7: See, this is why Alex is such a great exactly right Olympics.
Speaker 3: Hey, why don't you say have your people greet like, welcome to Paris Town. We we right?
Speaker 1: Uh, you need an Eiffel Tower though.
Speaker 3: You really do. King's allan for them.
Speaker 7: We kind of would like to happen.
Speaker 1: We need we need an Eiffel tower, and we need to put it. Will the roof take an Eiffel tower if we build it on top of the roof, No, on.
Speaker 7: Top of Paris Town?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it actually would. Yeah, Okay, I mean so well, now we're brainstorming in the right directions.
Speaker 7: So many things were considered when they created this development.
Speaker 3: Instead of getting a Paris town, uh, Eiffel tower, just get a gigantic white flag.
Speaker 1: No, stop again, you have to have a Casa Blanca era. We'll always have Paris, remember Casablanca? Okay, yes see, I'm brainstorming stuff here.
Speaker 3: Stop with the Casa Blanca and stuff. All right, spoiler alerts. We don't get out spoilers on this show.
Speaker 1: See, the Nazis came into Paris. They had to break up, and she didn't meet him at the trains.
Speaker 3: Okay, let it started to rain. Let me just take a second and scratch castle. Blanco broke his heart watch.
Speaker 1: And then Sam was the piano player, and he said, never play that song again. But then she walked in and he said, I thought I told you never to play that again. And then remember he Humphrey Bogart gets drunk and says, all the gin joints in the world she had to walk into. Mind lay it again, Sam.
Speaker 3: I don't think that line is not actually in the movie.
Speaker 1: It actually is in the movie.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is. Dude, I got a Google machine. Look, you want to go twenty bucks on it.
Speaker 1: I will go one hundred dollars dollars.
Speaker 3: I will go one hundred against Sam.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, oh yo, she says, play it one more time.
Speaker 3: I'm saying him.
Speaker 1: No, he says again, Sam, No, I didn't say that. I said. I said of all the gin joints in the world, she comes walking in.
Speaker 3: That's in there. But play it again, Sam's no, I.
Speaker 1: Will not bet you that, because I don't know that anyway.
Speaker 3: Paris Weekend Party, this is a party like none other. It's the number one party in the city.
Speaker 7: It is. It'd be a great time.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect idea, it's perfect great music. It really is. It really is a great place.
Speaker 7: Save Paris town.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: It's just we love Louisville. Come on out and have a great time with us.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: The official Laborty Weekend Party Baby and.
Speaker 1: Paristown dot Com.
Speaker 7: Paristown dot Com.
Speaker 1: Early because they're about half off. Sounds like it.
Speaker 7: Well you know they're a little reduced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really get them early, man, get.
Speaker 7: Them early and come out and have a great time. People love being in Paristown if.
Speaker 3: You advance on your calendar. I know, here's one. Excuse me, here's one. I want to talk about violent femmes coming.
Speaker 7: What's that shows sold out and has been?
Speaker 4: Of course you know why.
Speaker 1: Of course my twenty one year old he's got it on all his phones and everything else. He loves the violent fans. It's coming back. It won't be it won't be all old people like us. It'll be young people out there.
Speaker 3: And I've got a trip. I've got a tribute band called the Violet Flims. No it's instead of singing, we just do it.
Speaker 1: Just call.
Speaker 3: Yes. As a matter of fact, I am. My song is two weeks to Fat and the Cut.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you, lots of great shows, love you Firstown dot Com, Get your darned tickets, Labor Day Weekend, parrot Heads, the music, the food, everything's being rolling and number kwe Tequila will be there serving up some Margharita's absolutely. I love it all right, SIMS Furniture with one M.
Speaker 3: That's right, Sims, baby. What your living room look like, what your dining room look like? What's your bedroom look like? It should be looking its best. When's the last time you upgraded your furniture. It's easy to do when you go with my friends SIMS Furniture one M, S I M S. SIMS Furniture two locations, one on Dixie Highway right by the courthouse and one at the old Target on Preston Highway. Folks, you won't believe how beautiful the furniture is, how affordable it is. And by the way, if if you don't have credit, they're gonna take care of you. They want every home to have nice furniture, and that's what you get the best of the best with SIMS Furniture, mattress and appliance. Listen to this. Here's the kicker. If you got to upgrade your furniture, or you just want to, why not do it with SIMS because when you do so, they're gonna throw in a free television. You're gonna love your SIMS Furniture. Dixie Highway or Preston Highways. What's that, Dave Carrigford dot com. Go to carrot Ford. I'm texting with Marty now.
Speaker 1: He sent a picture from three years ago with all of these f one fifties and.
Speaker 2: Explorers, when the chips weren't here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he said, and he said, look, this is three years ago when we were trying to prove yes we have cars and trucks. Remember, you couldn't buy a new car a new truck three or four years ago. Now they got plenty f one fifties on the lot. They got plenty of Broncos, plenty of Explorers, plenty of Escapes. I think the Escape is the best buy for a new suv right now. Those things are affordable and they're great. They got like ten airbags in them. They are all So check out Carriageford dot com or go buy the lot on Lewis and Clark Parkway Carriageford dot com. Back after this our number two in the books on NewsRadio eight forty wh