Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, as we approach this, hold on, hold on, hold up, guys.
Speaker 2: We are recording this for Thanksgiving Day. So just if you want to send some Thanksgiving comments, we'll read them. We're in this together, people, Maga Miller.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen of this great nation and in this also great world. I hope you have the time to actually sit back, relax and give thanks for what you have in your life. Please be careful as this, Please be careful of this Thanksgiving holiday as the weather around the nation could be a little treacherous on your travel if you've already arrived at your destination.
Speaker 2: This is what you want, This is what you want to talk about a Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Also, this is my episode. It's a whole. I'm giving you plenty of content. Now sit back, shut up in enjoy the ride, mister Ricks, because it's gonna be a fun one. This is where family gets to come together around the Thanksgiving table. From all and I do repeat all political points of view, and I surely hope that you do take this opportunity to just sit back and relax with family and love your family member, no matter who they voted. For why they voted for Trump.
Speaker 2: Trump, get them out of the house and keep and keep your wife and kids away from them.
Speaker 3: Anyways, continue snow covered properties, maybe happening in New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Green Mountains, Mainz, White Mountain. Temperatures around the nation will be below they have ridge a bit.
Speaker 2: Matt Morehir says, tell me what the weather will be like for me on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Where are you at? Just be below average for ninety three percent of the nation there, buddy, So beyond that, oh my gosh, beyond that. Let us think on what and be thankful for the price increase that Joe Biden has brought to Thanksgiving in his four years of being in office. The dinner will cost a staggering twenty four percent more this time than it did before he took office.
Speaker 4: And next year it'll be twenty five percent more.
Speaker 1: So let us look at some of the price increases that we have been so joyful, so thankful that President Biden has brought to us. Pumpkin pie mix will be up twenty two point four percent since he became president in twenty twenty one. Milk one gallon is up four point two Carrots and salary, fourteen percent increase rolls because we all love good carb during Thanksgiving means watched that fifty six point four percent pie shells, forty percent green piees, eighteen point five whipping cream. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, whipping cream for Thanksgiving and all things thankful after four percent cubed stuffing because who doesn't like to get stuffed on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Jeez, dude, will you go visit your wife before our next show or something?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 5: All right, I've had I've had enough fun with with this this, ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to tell you what I'm thankful for on this Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I am thankful for the two ugly mugs that you also see on your screen minus me speak for yourself, Maca Miller, Fine, Hi, am I enjoy the two other lovely, beautiful gentlemen opposite this ugly mug because no matter what I know, because well, you need some culture. Listen, listen up. Okay, Thanksgiving is a great time to get together with family, whether it's just a quick phone call or you're getting around the table. It is it is. Yeah, you need to you need to get beyond yourself just just for three minutes and if possible, if possible, just give thanks for the life that God has given you. No matter what type of potholes or obstructions are in your way. You have a purpose, you have a reason. You need to be thankful that the Lord has blessed you with what you have and hopefully the great things that are ahead of you. I am personally thankful or this opportunity that I get with these two guys each and every time we get together. Hey, you gotta bump. It's so good about using early in the recording. And I've even used my cough button. So please. This is my episode at the beginning with I am thankful that after some poking and prodding to get Ricks to come out of hiding back in July or August, that we got the band back together here.
Speaker 4: Hey, Matt, you know what, I'm thankful for the mute button.
Speaker 1: Use it. This is like he's muted now from our our live audience. I just opportunity. It's soon to be a new I keep mute and he keeps talking at my work. Come on, you got to stop with that stupid mute button.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mac and Miller, you mentioned family, you know, you know, like during the hell the season, suicides are up, right, Like people self deleting themselves is up, Yes, And I don't think it's weird. W I don't think it's because it's because they're lonely. I think it's because they've got to be around their families.
Speaker 1: Which is unfortunate. And that's why we're people like at some point, at some point I know there. I know people do have genuine issues with family members. But you wouldn't be the strong individual you are today unless you had the history with those family members. So I'm mute.
Speaker 2: And again when we say, Maga Miller, you get to run an episode where was that?
Speaker 1: Where did you get lost?
Speaker 2: In translation, John Clark of Maga Miller, you get to talk the entire.
Speaker 1: Episode Where did that go? John? Well, thank you, because apparently John had to go reconnect himselves so you'd just be talking to yourself. I get to talk the majority of this episode because you gave me the opportunity to lead off with this episode. Us you guys lead all the other episodes for far too long. And by the way, gentlemen, Chris Hoover, thanks for showing up. Thanks Finally, christ I told you she got you got, she'd be here, you fellas. I'm thankful for Chris Hoover and every other one of our commenters, viewers, subscribers, likes and whatnot. I love them all. I'm thankful for all of them. Members too. What are you thankful for, mister Ricks this Thanksgiving twenty twenty four? Look where I am going?
Speaker 4: Thanks by the way, what I said, become a member, by the way, everybody.
Speaker 2: Chris, help my brother out. No, this Thanksgiving, I'm gonna be with like thirty people. I'm gonna have some friends there, family, the lady. We hope the boy kind of stepped in it today, So we'll see what happens for Thanksgiving. But um, I'm gonna be with a lot of mega people in the in the early part of the day.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Means people don't fight with other people. I mean, I make jokes, but seriously, like, don't be fighting with him about politics because at the end of the day, Republican Democrats none of them actually care about us. That's the Democrats. That's that's where we're different from Maga. Maga actually believes that Trump cares about them. We know that our politicians don't care about us. We're just hoping that they do enough. So this holiday season, let your crazy racist uncles about his mega nonsense, because you know he's nuts and you know he's a racist, and you saying something isn't gonna change him. But that's my advice from old Uncle Matt, and Uncle Matt's advice to everybody. Maybe I'll do this, and thanksgivving to all you people. Go buy birth control before Donald Trump takes it away.
Speaker 4: And he adds tariffs to rubbers.
Speaker 2: And yeah, your kindoms are going up twenty five John Clark, what about you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just glad to have another year on the earth. I really enjoy you know, what we do here, and I'm grateful that we get to do this. It's a lot of fun, Grateful for family. I'm gonna be cooking on Thursday, Matt, You're coming over to eat.
Speaker 2: I am later on after your wife leaves. I'm gonna I'm trying to enjoy my holiday.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't need her yelling at me the whole time. My Mom's gonna do that enough for me. I do want to say, in all seriousness, for you guys to weren't with us a year and a half ago, two years ago, whatever. I took a sabbatical for a year, almost a year exactly.
Speaker 1: I fell off a cliff. I didn't talk to anybody.
Speaker 2: It was Maga Miller who got the ball rolling for us to get back together. He said he's putting the band back together, even though prior to my sabbatical he was only on like two episodes. But apparently that means you're in the band. And I came back kind of begrudgingly, and I just want to say, Maga Miller, thank you for having the balls to you know, send me Blink one A two songs, and John thanks for willingness to come back and do this. I love you guys. You guys are family. I'm having a blast doing this this time. And you know, like, let's hope that we're all together next year of this Thanksgiving and I don't quit again, absolutely, because you know, I almost quit the other day to people, just so just so we're clear, I was. I was quit on Sunday, but it Saturday and last Thursday. That's where I'm in the doghouse, dude, like you know, because I just like you know, I just say it like it is and then I don't worry about your feelings. But guys ilso want to say happy to ore h. Yeah right, Ben Shapiro, John Dungee, John Doungee said he'd love to have a Thanksgiving dinner with with you three.
Speaker 1: It would probably be pretty boring, to be honest with you, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like you'd probably be talking like our stats of like how our video dating like Wichita, Kansas or something like.
Speaker 1: It would be pretty boring. This is the events, so
Speaker 4: M