Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: And fifty five k r C the talk station, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 3: No idea, what's going on? Clearly, clearly Happy Tuesday, folks. Brian Thomas, Hero, host of the fifty five KRC Morning Show, Just Strucker executive producer in there, and brig him Acgown from the Hudson Institute I had lined up on the rundown this morning, joined the program at seven oh five. Kamala Harris Energy policy, Does she have one? Maybe Brigham's found out. We'll find out at seven o five on that plus a Charged Conversations podcast. We'll talk a little bit more in depth on that and about that with Briga mcgallan at seven o five eight oh five, Fast forward another hour. Joe paul Ock, Breitbart Editor at Large for the Breitbart Inside Scoop, who really has the momentum? Seems that it's in Kamala Harris's favor, and he's got a new book, The Agenda. What Trump should do in his first one hundred days that will be after he's elected, if he gets elected. What should he be doing now in an effort to get elected is a completely different topic of conversation we're talking about this morning, because man I'm telling you, the pundits, the Trump supporters, the folks that have a seemingly firmer grasp on the whole situation in this campaign, are screaming at the top of their lungs metaphorically at Donald Trump to get on message and quit callin Kamala Harris names. He doesn't serve his interest at all. He's already got the base. This is the point, you know, callin Kamala Harris names and making fun of her and saying she's in fine, that all may be true. That's the kind of stuff that you know, the the core base loves to hear. It's one of the reasons. Yeah, they love Donald Trump because he's so straightforward. He tells it like it is. But you know, you don't win over independent voters by name calling. And remember, you know, and Donald Trump's gonna remember the vast majority of people aren't we dwellers, And they don't even know who the hell Kamala Harris is. What has she done? I mean, hmmm, a lot of people out there don't even realize that she was the person responsible for the border. And I know that sounds hard to believe to my listening audience, but if you can get away with walking around I mean the mainstream media. Their credibility obviously is not that great to start with. But if you remember the mainstream media, you know that the people that may be listening to you are so dumb that they you can say out loud that Kamala Harris was not responsible for the border and get away with it.
Speaker 4: Get away with it.
Speaker 3: It's preposterous for me to even think that there's a human being alive, at least in the United States. I understand. You know, people in Asia, Europe, Africa probably don't give a wit about the day to day goings on in American politics and who's responsible for what, or even the names of various people. Quick who runs Mauritania, for example, I can't answer that question. So there you go. There's some big political figure in Martinia that I don't even know their name. Fine, well, that's the rest of the world. But in the United States, you emit a crisis situation we have going on. It's been going on now for three and a half years. They just released the chart. This ice chart is insanity. I mean, it shows the numbers under the Trump administration at various points in time in which various policies were implemented, and the number of people coming across the border drops precipitously. Boom, Biden's elected, and boom, the numbers go straight through the roof. This is what people are complaining about in the various cities overwhelmed by these illegal immigrants. Hell, I read a story at the other day Massachusetts has three hundred and fifty five thousand illegal immigrants. One stayed alone. So I would like to think that most people would know that. But I mean, you can come out and try and recharacterize what Kamala Harris was responsible for and even think you can get away with it. The idea that you can think you can get away with is an illustration of maybe what they feel about you and how much you know about politics and how much you're paying attention over the years. It's scary stuff anyhow, of course, five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T funds care to call on comment? This to me was outratous. You know, the fix is in. Obviously, the mainstream media is all over Kamala Harris doing anything they possibly can to support her recharacterize her talk about how what a joyous ticket. There's the new catchphrase, the word that the talking points have been set out, Harris Waltz, the ticket of joy. Isn't it wonderful to see so much joy in a campaign? Hmm, It's just it's frightening when you read all of these various news outlets. You know, again, that's my job. You know, I probably visit twenty thirty sites a day and to see every single one independent individuals at various different sides or political over at the Hill, CNN, NSNBC, ABC, CBS, all the individual talking heads talking about the joyous ticket that is Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. You know they're in the bag. Jeez, got this ABC News debate, the one that Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are both agreed to. Dana Walden, your Disney Executive's a portfolio includes ABC News. That's what owns it? One of Vice President Kamala Harris's quote extraordinary friends close quote. According to a New York Times report, known each other since ninety four, Walden donated to dozens of Democrats and contribute to harris political campaigns since at least twenty two thousand and three. I mean their relationship goes way, way way back. This is ABC, so we already know ABC's biased in favor of the Democrats. The hosters of the entity hosting the debate close ties to the Harris campaign, shocking no One, and then pivoted over to the European Union, where the fixes in against Donald Trump via their their censorship. I just I read this and it's just mind blowing. So Donald Trump, since now with Elon Musk last night, everybody knew it was coming denial service attack apparently people not wanting you to chime in or or log in and listen. It was limited, I guess, but to a million people, although eight million plus people were expected to try to at least tried to get in and listen. They had a computer glitch or issue regarding the vast numbers of people who wanted to chime in and listen. But that aside theory. Bret Breton, discovered as a French business executive, politician, writer and current commissioner for the Internal Market of European Union, issued a threatening letter to Elon Musk the other day in advance of this discussion with Trump. It's a discussion. It's newsworthy. This is Elon Musk and his platform doing the work of journalists. Elon Musk asked Donald Trump to sit down and have an open conversation with him, a chat, a one on one exchange of information, critical information to voters. Maybe you learned something from Donald Trump last night about his platform, his policies. Maybe you heard him insult Kamala Harris a few times. Maybe, but it's all newsworthy. It's important, and he's running to be the leader of the free world. There's going to be an ABC debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. Right, Donald Trump could say anything you wants during that. It's a Q and A. He's allowed to express his thoughts, opinions and ideas here in this country where we have a first amendment. Right, this European Union politician telling Elon Musk, you have a legal obligation to ensure ex's compliance with EU law and in particular the DSA and EU These are the laws that are on the books in the European Union. This notably means ensuring on one hand that freedom of expression and information, including media freedom and pluralism are effectively protected and on the other hand, that all proportions and effective mitigation measures are put in place regarding the amplification of harmful content in connection with relevant events. Also, we need to determine what's a relevant event and then breakdown any comments related to relevant events by the man who may be the next president of the United States of America into what is what well detrimental harmful, he said, including live streams, which, if unaddressed, might increase the risk profile of X and generate detrimental effects on civic discourse and public security. The hell this is important against the backdrop of recent examples of public unrest brought about by the amplification of content that promote hatred, disorder, incitement, violence, or certain instances of disinformation. So you're supposed to have an advanced knowledge and notice of what might cause people to run to the streets. They got an illegal immigration problem in Europe, right, yes, check, UK has a massive illegal immigration problem. People are already upset about it. There have been protests, there have been you know, screaming and yelling in the street about this unchecked, unregulated influx of illegal immigrants transforming the European and its most notably the United Kingdom. Society into something that never ever, it never resembled before. People are worried about their culture and their security. They're worried about putting food on their table, they're worried about you know, ulimited resources, same concerns and problems we have that's been festering for a long time. Then they have a murder on their hands and word gets out that it was done by an illegal immigrant. No, that was wrong. It was done by someone who is the second generation of rwand and illegal immigrants. Fine, anyway, the people that was like the straw that broke the camel's back. Who would have known that somebody's insightful post out there saying that it was an illegal immigrant who murdered or raped or whatever this person did that pushed people over the edge and put them out in the street. How are you to know that that was going to happen one innocuous comment or several reposted and sent out into the mass public who's already at a boiling point. Something's going to push him over the edge at some point. But you're supposed to know this in advance and censor it, or you will be held accountable. Apparently under European law just for passing along some comment that someone said. As you know, this guy wrote, formal proceedings are already ongoing against ECX under the DSA, notably in areas linked to the dissemination of illegal content and the effectiveness of the measures taken to combat disinformation as the relevant content is accessible to EU users and being amplified, i e. The world is an open place. If you've got an Internet connection, if you're inclined to log into acts, you're going to be able to do it. And then if you find something there that you want to let your friends know, you're going to amplify it by merely passing it along, and so on and so on and so on. It's a natural human reaction to information they find interesting or newsworthy or something. This is supposed to be prevented, mind you. This is what this elected official is pushing, that you would be deprived of content because someone might pass it along, because it might enter into the realm of the European Union. Well, of course it's going to where again we're talking about the Internet here, he writes. Therefore, we are monitoring potential risks in the EU you associated with the dissemination of content that may inside violence, hate, racism in conjunction with major political or societal events around the world may inside violence. Censor content that may. But what about content that may not? And how can we gauge what people's reaction might be to content? Might it inside violence or might it not? How would you know? And we are talking about, as he writes, major political or societal events around the world, all of which may inside violence. Has given the nature of politics, generally speaking, without a specific comment attributed to any individual or passed along through any given social media format. It it's it goes on and on and on like this, censorship, denial of information simply under the pretext that, gee, someone may violently react. May five, nineteen fifty five KR City Talk Station an air ago. His ultimate point was don't talk to Donald Trump. And most people observe then and he's offered it too. If Elon Musk were to sit down with Kambala Harris, you probably wouldn't get a warning letter like this. Petersbura Colorwiams seven Hills, great real estate agent team, number one in the in the area. They do a great job. It's a five star experience. Like to point that out that's what you're going to get. Translates into great customer service and programs, and everybody else is offering. How about the cash the Keys program. We are experiencing low inventory and high demand in most markets and that continues to today, although things are easing a little bit, but in a competitive market, cash is king and to empower Peter Shabrie Colorways seven Hills Teams home buying clients to beat the competition, qualified clients can lever a leverage an Animax Cash the Keys program. By making a cash offer, you, as a buyer with the Sabri Group have a better chance of winning the sale, often for a lower price and better terms, increasing your chance of getting your offer accepted by ninety percent with fewer offers total, making it more likely you are going to get that home you have your eye on. That's one of the commitments to your five star experience, one of several different programs that know the SBRI Group's offering, You're going to be really happy you're working with them. I assure you of that. To do so, find out more online at seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com, call them up and of course five one three seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: You hear more and more about identity theft in the news every week. Time of the nine first one four. Can they have a mostly sunda day to day? I have eighty three overy night clear and sixty four humid more humid anyway tomorrow with the high of eighty six of nine partly cladys guy's in sixty four and a sunny Thursday. Chances showers after GPM eighty seven for the high sixty six right now, fifty five case you talk station five eight hundred eight two three Taco Time five fifty on eighteen te phones. Let's see what Bobby's got this morning. Bobby, thanks for calling it. Happy Tuesday to you, sir.
Speaker 6: Happy Tuesday, my brother. It's a wonderful thing for the joyous day to wake up and hear your dialogue first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: Joyous. Here's that word of joy. It's the word of the month.
Speaker 6: Hey, I tell you what, when we kick him to the curb, it'll be joyous.
Speaker 3: I like your optimism. When I'm hoping that Trump gets on message really soon and starts hammered away points rather than name calling. This is exactly what we need. I know jd. Vance is doing a good job of that. But boy, Donald Trump has taken massive amounts of criticism from all of his people and people on his side of the Ledger for not doing that. So it's his election to lose.
Speaker 6: From my standpoint, well, we all know that the Harris BP has been covered and protected by the Joseph Gerbels.
Speaker 3: Media network absolutely and you.
Speaker 6: Know, you got the Seven Daily Seans their out media outlet is and that's just the way it is. And you're not going to be able to swing some of these Marxists. I mean thirty of them are going to They're dedicated Marxist.
Speaker 3: That's it. You can't reach out and convince them, period, end of story. And the same on the other side of the political Ledger. You know, thirty percent of the conservative side Ledger is always always Trumper. You'll never ever convince them to go any other direction. The problem is that swath of independence and uncommitted folks, the number of which is getting narrower and narrower, and convincing them that Kamala Harris is going to be one of the Marxist is going to continue these destructive policies that are literally ruining them America. Those are the people you need to speak to and explain why a vote for Trump is better than a vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: Well, always remember corn Pop's one bad dude.
Speaker 3: You see there, you go by. You missed an opportunity to talk about the border, the economy, the national debt, the over spendings, all of that, Bobby, You know, man, I love you. Take care, brother, We'll talk soon. I'm sure, at least I hope. Five twenty five fifty five cares of the talk stays. You can feel free to call to you five one three for fine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight to two three you Todd and get yourself some otor eggs to get rid of the odors that are well bothering you. That's what it does. Odor Exit eliminates odors, and it's guaranteed to eliminate the odors you're trying to get rid of. Well, let's see what the list is, bodily functions. I'm going to the website otorrexit dot com. No E O d O R xiit clothing dead right like we removing decaying odors even when they're behind the wall. Got a dead mouse in the wall, You're gonna smell it. Flooring removes voters from flooring permanently. Food save your refrigerator and remove rotten food smells from wherever they happen to be, even if it's not a rotten food smell like the pizza you brought home in your car. You don't want your car smell like pizza. I don't. That's why I keep a little tiny spray bottle of the odor Exit magic in my car. Fuel, oils, furniture house, medical, veterinary clinic, doctor's office, hospital, eh mold, mildew, smoke, you name it. One hundred cent satisfaction guarantee. You use it as directed, you'll get all your money back If it doesn't eliminate the odor. Ask questions. They've a total free number if you have any questions about how to properly use the product. So go to find the product that you need. There's several of them to choose from. It's easy to figure that out at odor exit dot com. Buy it online and to be delivered by tomorrow if you order before three pm, or buy it locally using the search engine right there on the web page works on everything except the stench of politics Odorrexit dot com fifty five car the talk station your four here's your nine first forty weether forecask got a mostly sunny day to day. I have eighty three thirst guys every night sixty fourth for to below. I'm guessing Sonny it says warmer, more humid tomorrow, eighty six for the high partlet cladys guys every night down to sixty four and a sunny Thursday chance of showers after two pm high of eighty seven sixty six right now for five parseason talk station, that'd be Tuesday. Please feel free to stop by fifty five Krse dot Comedy can't listen to Christopher Smithman on Monday mornings for the smith event. There it is podcast page fifty five Carsea dot com also Monday Monday with Brian James podcast right there and your iHeart Media app so you can stream the audio wherever happen to be, including podcasts and other iHeartMedia content Over the local Stories. Looks like we have a trifecta of award winners this morning. Joe Strekker offering editorial comments on the local stories. Let us begin you want to hold you want to keep your powder dry on giving you award out. So I'm done with all three of them, Joe, Yes, all right, our award winners this morning, former city officials suspective of suspect of what was an undercover investigation by the Miami Valley Human Trafficking Task Force. A lot of questions remain after Milford City Manager Michael Doss abruptly resigned last week due to quote personal reasons close quote. Yesterday, oh High Attorney General David Yost announced that he is being charged with one kind of importuning. Court to the press release, Miami investigators or about Miami Value investigators believe Dos allegedly tried to purchase sex from an individual that he believed was a fifteen year old girl. Hmmm, das release. Doss recently resigned as Milford City manager after he was confronted about the allegations the court. To the press release, we are shocked and sad to hear about the charge against mister Doss, giving it seriousness in the ongoing investigation, this city will not comment further about it. The city fully supports the action of law enforcement and appreciates its service. Currently details are limited. The Attorney General's Office expects additional charges will be filed in the case, and thank you to Fox nineteen reporting he has not listed doss in the Montgomery County jail, so maybe he's out number two in the stack. Northern Kentucky man from Robertson County accused of video recording children through a peepole. Twenty one year old Bailey Tully indicted twice, once on possession of sexual photos of young girls back in February, and other charges of making child porn and voyeurism. A corner to the rest report, Kentucky State Police notebied it in January that Tully may have child porn. Troopers showed up at his home. He voluntarily gave him his phone. A Kentucky trooper found child porn in a hidden file. Report said Tully showed the trooper of the peep hole in his bedroom, which he used to watch alleged victims go to the bathroom. Tully also accused of luring young girls into his mount all of that at home. During a pretrial appearance Robertson County Court yesterday, he was ordered to avoid contact with minor children and to stay away from school property, no comment after nineteen reached out to his attorney and no date yet set for trial, and finally in the stack of award winners this morning sharing among the three. Kent County man pleaded guilty yesterday to attempted murder after he tried to blow up a house with a woman and three children inside. Thirty one year old Joshua Harmon pleaded guilty to four counts of attempted murder, three counts of wanton endangerment, two counts of assault, and one count of attempted arson Again Fox nineteen reporting thank you, Chancellor win. Officers from Independence Police Department arrived in the house on the seventh of January. Coard of the records, They found a gas can swelling inside the kitchen oven, which had been turned on. They removed the gas can before it exploded. God, thank god. Harmon was trying to shoot his way into the woman's master bedroom when she called nine to one one to report Harmon assaulted. To report Harmon assault, the dispatchers could hear gunshots in the background. Officers said they saw bullet holes in the door of the master bedroom where Harmon allegedly shot through the locked door. He's accused of trying to force himself into the master bedroom where the woman and three children barricaded themselves. Kent and Kundy Commonwealth Attorney Rob Sanders recommending a twenty year sentence for this guy. Sentencing scheduled for September twenty third. A lot of them have a Jos Tracker.
Speaker 7: Here is the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies. There's no bigger douche than you.
Speaker 3: You've reached the top, the pinnacle of.
Speaker 7: Douche, the good going due.
Speaker 3: Your dreams have come true. And finally, Director of Bureau Alcohol Tobacco on Firearms the US District Attorney met with Cincinnti residents to discuss solutions to shootings that have occurred in the city this year. According information from the city, since either have been one hundred and seventy eight shootings, so that's more than half occurring during the last three months. US District Attorney Kenneth Parker, ATF Director Stephen Dedlock discussed the Cincinnti Crime Gun Intelligence Center and how they hope it can lower the number of shootings. Detle Block said this center works to identify shooters and people working with them, including people supplying them with firearms. System implemented two years ago, has helped identify shooters in three homicides accorded. Detlbaki credited the system with a year to year decrease in crime. According from data from SINC the Insights, the majority of shootings in the city have been in over the Rhine, Avondale, Roselawn and Westwood five point thirty five fifty five kre CD talk station stack O Stupid coming up next. Alternatively, you can feel free to call out Love to talk with you first, though a strong recommendation to save some serious money when you're getting your car fixed. I'm talking about imported cars, whether they're from Asia, European, traditional European and Asian manufacturers. Your Hondas, your Kias, your BMW's Porsches, you name it, land Rovers, you got it. You're at Fournix Change, Westchester location where awesome and this team of a se certified master technicians will absolutely fix your car. You will get a full warranty on parts and service, and you will not pay as much as the dealer charges. You have saved I just assumed thousands over the years. I don't know the different I know the difference between my oil change, the dealer oil change, and the Foreign Exchange oil change. I know. I've said it many times. Two hundred dollars I save. And I haven't done any price comparison for all of the other services I've got, but I guarantee it's been the thousands of dollars we've saved going to Foreign Exchange over the years compared to taking the car to the dealer. So that's why we go. There been around for quite some time. Everybody's satisfied with the customer service at Foreign Exchange. So take the towers and the legs and off of seventy five, go east, just a couple of streets. It's two little streets. Hang a right on Kingland Drive.
Speaker 6: Ye're there.
Speaker 3: And you'll save money. That's the point. The bottom line is your bottom line. So call them up five one three six four four twenty six twenty six, and please tell them Brian said, I five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Visit them online four and X for in the letter X dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: In today's Marketers Report, Kate cronin Chi.
Speaker 3: Forecasts we have a mostly sunny day to day that I have eighty three clear skies overnight, sixty four for the Lowmara warmer humid, more humid anyway, eighty six for the high down to sixty four overnight the partly cloudy skies, and a sunny Thursday with a chance of showers after two pm. I have eighty seven sixty six right out time for first.
Speaker 8: Traffic from the UCL Traffic Center near the sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanterer from multicultural communities give the gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways doing just fine early on this Tuesday morning. No rex to worry about. No delays either from overnight work crews. Northbound fourth seventy one, you're under five minutes to seventy five into town. Note barrels in the left lane southbound seventy five. Good through Sharonville and Macklin chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: I forty want If you have KCD talk station, stacker stupid unless you like to call and talk about something a little more serious. Here I go. They have a British submarine captain has been fired for making a sex video while commanding a nuclear submarine. Officers. Officer kicked out of the Royal Navy after top Brass saw the X rated footage. He was in command of a Vanguard class nuclear submarine armed with trident to what the Sun refers to as doomsday weapons nuclear bombs. Oddly and stupidly, not that it was not stupid enough that he made a sex video on a submarine. He shared the film with a junior seller who was serving aboard the same submarine. Idiots doing idiot thing, Thank you, Joe. Idiot crewmates claim the pair had an illicit physical relationship. When the four billion dollar sub was out at at sea, Officer immediately suspended before being sacked shortly afterwards under a zero tolerance policy to sexually unacceptable behavior. A Navy Chief Chiefs also accused the captain of sharing X rated selfies on top of the X rated sex scene in the video, Scanner described as yet another major blow to doing Navy amid a chronic shortage of submarine staff. Well you're not letting it go, are you, Joe Officer, one of the youngest officers to captain a Hunter killer vessel before taking over a Vanguard class, which they refer to as a bomber boat Vanguard sex footage claims that a different submarine captain this is hilarious. I'm sorry, but you know and you're gonna get this is inappropriate as hell. But in other unrelated claims regarding submarine captains, one is accused of putting his manhood into the pocket of a female sub lieutenant all on board. What you think his defense was, I slipped, Joe? What mean? One other incident back on twenty seventeen, the submarine captain and his deputy were accused of having affairs with two junior female officers on board the HMS Vigilant. You think Cribbage Mike has something to say about that, Joe? I mean, he was a submariner. Did he serve for his did he serve with women? Although I suppose in this day and age it doesn't really matter. You could make a sex video regardless of the sex of the individuals involved in it. No, that is not an accusation against my dear friend, submarin er, Cribbage Mike. Okay, here we go. Darryl Thompson, thirty seven of Warner Robbins jumped out of a cargoing seventy miles per hour on I seventy five over the weekend. He's dead. Sheriff Brad Freeman told the Report of that Thompson had done the same thing on a previous occasion. Deputies found him lying on the side of the road taken to the hospital where he died. Quote. Anyone who knew Andrew knew he was a loving, loyal, hardworking and kind. He would do anything to help anyone if they needed it. He was down to earth, easy going, love trees and nature. That's according to friends on a go Fundme site set up to help the funeral expensive. He was though an organ donor, and his heart and liver were both donated. He was, though apparently an idiot ending up in the stack. Is stupid for jumping out of a car going seventy miles per hour on the expressway and no explanation as to why he did it or why he did it on prior occasions. Five forty five five K City Talk Station. Great time to think of your safety, chimney care, fireplacestof or upgrade. Hey, now's the time to get something installed, like, for example, if you want a free standing stove, do have one, you've been thinking about it. Have it installed in the summertime you're ready to hit the ground running when the weather gets cold. That's a perfect idea fireplace inserts. They have a great showroom chimneycare, fireplace and stove. Four to thirteen Wards Quarner Road. If you're on two seventy five, go south on Wards Corner. I'd say maybe not even a half mile down the road on the left hand side, east side of the road anyway, huge selection of free standing stoves as well as the self feeding wood waste stoves and inserts, which are a great thing to have. If you don't have a fireplace insert, get it. They got a blower in there that you can adjust to get the volume of air into the room, which puts more of the heat into the room as opposed to it going up through the chimney. Speaking of chimneys, have it inspected while the summer times around. Take care of your safety. See you don't have a chimney fire with kreosop build up for you. Wood burners and gas fireplaces also need to be adjusted and inspected. You got to worry about carbon monoxide and yes, get a carbon monoxide detector. They're inexpensive and they are truly life savers. Also a great thing. Have Chimneycare fireplace and stove. Clean out your dryer vent if you can't remember the last time you did it or it's been a long time, trust me, it's clogged, which means you spend way too much money to get your clothes dry and that can be a fire hazard as well. Safety safety, safety and improvements. Take care of it now so you're ready for the winter time. Give them a call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Find them online at Chimneycareco dot.
Speaker 4: Com, fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 3: I've always sunny day for the most part high of eighty three, clear of a night down to sixty four. It's going to be humid tomorrow with the high of eighty six overnight partly clouding in sixty four in a sunny Thursday chancesh hours after two pm. I have eighty seven sixty six now traffic.
Speaker 1: Time from the UCF Tranfics Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant from multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways are doing fine early on this Tuesday morning. Southbound seventy five and southbound seventy one. Folk, do we fine pass the Reagan high Way inbound seventy four that's under five minutes north bend of the seventy five ramp. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Fifty to fifty five KR City talk station in Happy Tuesday. Yes, sub Marion to mic or marine or submarine Mike was listening. He said the British subcommanders should have been playing cribbage instead of filming himself doing pornographic acts. Agree. He also said he's going to give me a call give us rather talk to all of us after the top of the air news. Talk about the USS Georgia which is heading for the Gulf to deal with the intending Iranian thread. We'll talk about a little bit about that coming after the top of the urn news. Back over to the stack, O Stupid, go to Florida Please. Had detained a man after receiving an one call in which he confessed to shooting and killing his husband. Boyton Beach Police Department said that They arrested George Barreska, Junior, after emergency dispatchers received two calls at well almost ten pm, first from a sixty six year old Benjamin Benjamin Renwick, Barreska's husband, during which operators could only hear moaning in the sound of a single gunshot followed by silence. Second call, I know. Second call came minutes later from Breska, who the dispatcher, who told the dispatcher that he and his husband were in a very bad argument, his words when he shot Renwick in the chest. Dispatcher told him to perform aid. Barresca replied, he's dead. No signs of physical altercation at them. When the police showed up, officers found three shellcasing and a Taris firearm in the dining room. Color of the Taris firearm not provided by the reporting. Law enforcement detained Bresca told him to at the station that he had been in a blackout since six pm and insisted he was intoxicated. Said Barreska showed no signs of intoxication and had no injuries. He does the prior conviction from when he lived in the state of Maryland, according to local news, and die to by a grand jury for the second degree sexual sort of a twelve year old boy back in nineteen ninety five, which he pled down to a third degree sexual offense. All right, here's a weird Hervey, Illinois, former employee of the school district there pleaded guilty to stealing one and a half million dollars worth of chicken wings from the district's food service. Why are you doing that? WGN reporting. Vera Liddell, arrested in January last year, pleaded guilty this past Friday. Sentence the nine years in prison, Joe, nine years. That guy got killed. They drugged the guy to death. The other day got seven years for killing someone. Sorry, I had to scream at somebody strekers in my field division. Sixty eight year Olddell was the food service director at Harvey School District one and fifty two year Chicago for more than a decade. The crimes took place during the COVID pandemic, when students were not allowed to be physically present in school. During that time, the district continued to provide meals for students at their that their parents could pick up. Court records say Littell ordered more than eleven thousand cases of chicken wings for the school district's food provider. It picked up the order in a district cargo van food though never brought to the schools or given to students. District funds used to pay for the chicken wings. The report from local news WLS said the orders were placed over a nineteen month period between July of twenty and February twenty two. Scheme discovered when the district business manager in January twenty three during a routine mid year audit, They found the district was three hundred thousand dollars over its annual food service budget, despite only being halfway through the school year. They found highly suspicious that chicken wings were ordered in the first place, since they are never served as students because they contained bones. And I know your the big burning question is that he eat all of them? Is that? Is this his personal consumption? They say, it's unclear what Liddell did with one point five million dollars worth of chicken wings. Yes, I know, boneless chicken wings have bones in them too. Joe. Oh, let's see here this two Bucky's stories in the stack are stupid anyway, Let's give over that and talk about this one. Authorities in Texas discovered a badly decomposed body inside a Chaine refrigerator in a home during a welfare check on a man in his seventies who hadn't been seen for months. Buckser County Sheriff JAVIERA Salazar said deputies responded to a home in the seven hundred block Rustic Trail started talking to the man, who identified himself as the person they were looking for, Salazar said, but the deputy got the sense it was not him. Later on the day he was able to get in touch with some family members who said that that voice on ring is not our father. Family helped deputies enter the home, where forty eight year old David Michael Gibson emerged. They looked around and found a refrigerator in their garage that appeared suspicious in nature. Their words from the report, it appeared to be chained shut. Deputies opened the fridge, finding human remains. Family members said they immediately saw a human head when they opened the fridge and slammed it shot. Deputies had everyone leave the home to establish a crime scene. Corda de Salazar too early to tell what the victim was actually murdered, but what we have is a badly decomposed body that's been in there for some time. Gibson taken to jail in charge of tampering with a corpse. Remains in jail on a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bond. Family said they hadn't heard or seen from the victim in months, and that there are some indicators that Gibson had been living with the remains for quite some time. Gibson also allegedly cashing checks from his father's Social Security and military pension. Victim also apparently hadn't refiled his purser hadn't been refiled or filled his prescriptions for a while as well. Autopsy will determine the manner and cause of death. Sure, what back my sevenment's exactly, Joe Strecker, Thank you five fifty six. If you have KRCIT talk station. Are we going to war? We are certainly sending a lot of military hardware to the Middle East. Hmm. Maybe we'll hear from submarine or MIC about that, the uh submarine he's going to talk about at some point during the next hour. Your phone calls are all so welcome. I will be right back after the news.
Speaker 4: It's kind of hard to keep cool.
Speaker 9: We know that there's other people running the country and.
Speaker 4: The topics are so heated. How do we repair the damage?
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRCD Talk Station six or six to fifty five KRCD Talk Station Bryan Thomas wishing you are very happy e Tuesday and an invitation to stick around till seven and five when we bring him Acount for the Hudson Industry returns. Talk about Kamala Harris's energy policy. Maybe he's had a direct sit down with her and knows what her energy policy is since she's doing the old five d's a dodgeball and connection with literally everything involving her campaign and the mainstream meeting is in the tank for her. It so obvious, it's disgusting. Plus his Charge Conversation podcast, we'll talk about that. Joe Pollack at Ato five Brightbart, editor at large for the Inside Scoop. Who really has the momentum? Trump or Kamala Harris? Also author of a new book, The Agenda, What Trump should do in his first one hundred days And as I'm and lamenting along with I think literally every other person in the know and political pundit, advisor of the Trump campaign, and people are concerned about the direction of our country. Please Donald Trump, stay on the issues and stop the name calling. The trivial does not matter to the folks that you need to reel in. That'll be the moderate on the Democrat side, independence and undecided folks who don't care about the race of Kamala Harris. Whether or not artificial intelligence had anything to do with the crowd size, none of that matters. Jason Williams did a op edge. Should the county think about moving the Bengals to the suburbs? Yeah, let's build a two billion dollars stadium out there. He notes that the Brown family single source of income is apparently revenue generated by the Cincinnti Bengals, and unlike most of the other NFL team owners who generated they're literally billions, if not millions of dollars, have independent sources of income which allow them to contribute substantial amounts to the construction of multi billion dollar stadiums. Anyhow, without further ado, before I get to the phones' got a couple of callers online which I enjoy real quick, which will segue into cribbage, Mike's submarine or Mike's comments Lloyd, Austin Defense Secretary has ordered guided missile submarine, most notably the USS Georgia, powered by a nuclear reactor designed to carry nuclear weapons, previously under a high tech conversion to a conventional guided missile attack submarine, which now can carry one hundred and fifty four precision Tomahawk land attack cruise missiles which have an effective range of roughly one thousand miles which gets you all the way through and into Iran. Highly sophisticated. They are also seal teams with many submarines which you can launch from that particular submarine. That in addition to the USS Abraham Lincoln Aircraft Carrier Strike Group which has been ordered to quickly get into the area in anticipated of Iran's impending attack which they keep talking about. That's in addition to a whole bunch of other military hardware and equipment we have over there. Without further ado, my submarine or friend Cribbage, Mike, Welcome to the program, Mike. It's always a pleasure talking with you. Thanks again as always for your service to our country.
Speaker 9: It was an honor and privileged Brian, and thanks for having me on this.
Speaker 3: Morning, sir. So what's your take on this.
Speaker 9: Well, well, first, let me quick that way, so that it was such a disheartening story to hear about that British commanding officer last hour, because as you can imagine, these are the best of the best. We only have fourteen now tried it submarines which carry twenty four tried in two missiles. Now, each one of those missiles, as we just honored last week and memorialized the dropping of the bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, each one of those twenty four missiles has more megatonics than what was dropped there. So the responsibility of a commanding officer of a tried and submarine in which that vanguard class is identical. We have always done a lot of technology with the British, you know, is very disheartening, and unbeknownst to the most is that most of our European navies actually have alcohol on board that the crew can and bibe in after watch and so many hours before watch. I was unaware when I went to my North Pole mission and we actually rendezvous with a British fast attack submarine. So clearly my submarine crew and the other American submarine crew spent a lot of time over on that British submarine. Maybe that was a part of the issue too, but once again just just a terrible, terrible story. But to get your point on a much more serious topic. Yes, so we initially had eighteen tried in submarines in our inventory, and once every now and then the military does get it right. And they really nailed it on ahead with this because due to Assault Agreement, we had to reduce our number of nuclear warheads in our inventory. So instead of just decommissioning those four tried in submarines, they made them into these Tomahawk carrying platforms. And what a leath of weapon. As you said, each one of those one hundred and fifty four missiles can travel a thousand miles. In the unclassified accuracy is within six feet of its target. WHOA so clearly announcing, because I've been getting a lot of questions like that with friends at work. It's like, you know, I thought you guys were the silent service. Well, you know, there's some time with diplomacy to go ahead and actually bring a ship like that or have its surface for they or so and say okay, you know, whoever, here's what's in your backyard and here's what.
Speaker 3: We can do.
Speaker 9: And as I shared the picture with you of what they've shown on the news here of the USS Georgia. You see that big thing and a lot of my buddies was saying, is that the missile launcher. No, those Tomahawks come out of the original twenty four tubes or they don't use all twenty four. That is, like you said, what they call a sealed dry dock shelter where they have their fun sealed type special mission toys in their submersibles, but they can carry an unclassified numerous seals on board to where if they land invasion would also be needed or actually coming across like a Somali pirate ship to where they could go out and do what seals do.
Speaker 4: So they deploy them.
Speaker 3: The seals are deployed through that attachment that looks like it's bolted on top of the sub through the retrofit. Yes, sir, they can deploy in any submarine underwater.
Speaker 9: Through that they can come out while that USS Georgia is submerged. I mean, you talk about the ultimate stealth weapon.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's pretty amazing. And you know you said that they will have that sub surface. Just to point out to our foes that look what's here and it carries one hundred and fifty four Tomahawk missiles, so we can't hit you. And using your words, doesn't that turn the submarine into a surface vehicle aka target?
Speaker 9: Well, once again just to show. But then once that thing submerges, the state capabilities that those tried and submarines were designed with is just ultimate quietness. I mean you were literally almost have to be right next door to find that. So it's almost like playing Marco Polo in your backyard pool. Okay, here I am, but I'll go down and bingo. You know, I could be three hundred miles away and no time flat.
Speaker 3: Gotcha? Gotcha? Well, so this suggests that they are they're saying this out loud, obviously to point out to Iran that there will be harsh and serious consequences in the event that they launch an attack. Got Air Force Major General pat Ryder saying, you know, he just reiterated yesterday America's commitment, in his words, to take every possible step to defend Israel. Noted the strengthening the US military force posture and capabilities throughout the Middle East and a lot of escalating regional tensions, i e. All of the new military hardware and equipment were sent. We sent there in addition to everything we already had there. Eight US Navy destroyers, aircraft carriers F thirty five C carrier Jets F eighteen F super Hornets, air Force F fifteen E Strike Eagles. This is a big litany of all the equipment that's already in the region. They're ready for all out war.
Speaker 9: It sounds like, yeah, sir, I mean we always have one aircraft carrier battle group there with them bringing in the Lincoln. Now that's a second full carrier battlegroup. And as you mentioned that those different types of aircraft, those are the different type of squadrons that are aboard those carriers to effectively carry out any mission that the Pentagon wants to execute. And I can guarantee you once again and these you won't see on the surface anywhere anytime there's an aircraft carrier battle group, mainly for escort, but they also carry Tomahawks too. There's at least two or three fast attack submarines with each aircraft carrier battle group.
Speaker 3: All right, So there's more there than meets the eye.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, several hundred feet down below and while they're off watch playing cribbage as well.
Speaker 3: Well, at least they're doing that and not making pornographic videos like the British Navy. Mike Gues, Sir, you know I always appreciate the information you pass along to my listeners and me. It's a very nice we live. And again, thank you so much for your service to our country. That to me takes a tremendous, tremendous set of juaevos to volunteer to be on a submarine, and you demonstrated your massiveness in that regard. Thanks brother, look forward to another game and maybe to beat you next time in cribbage. Yes see won last time at the last listener launch. We'll be there together at the Weedham and Brewery in Saint Bernard for the next first Wednesday next month for the next listener lunch. I hope you can be there. Maybe watch me get my butt kicked by curbage. Mike Steve, You're next. You're gonna have to hold I look up and I'm out of time. At six fifteen, five, one, three, seven, four nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk another number for Prestesianteririers the number for John Ryan and Pressedesion Tiers. They're one of the same because the company and John Ryan are one of the same. He is your partner. Pressedesionteriers has been improving the way families come together in the kitchen for more than thirty years. Hey, the kitchen the center of the home, the heart of your home. I spend a ton of time in my kitchen and I love spending time in my kitchen because John remodeled it. We've going back quite a few years at this point, but just love what he did. We gutted the whole thing and started from scratch, and he gets to know you like he tea. You're the customer. He wants to work with you from beginning to end. He's a perfectionist at his craft. He wants to make your kitchen look exactly as you hope it to be. And in fact, with his recommendations and all these years in doing kitchens, he's going to have some great ideas that you might not have thought of. Take him up on it. You'd be glad you did an amazing job on my kitchen. He'll do the same for you. Whether your project's a big one or a small one. You don't have to gut the whole thing to work with John. Check him out online to see the work that he's done at Prestige one two three dot com. That's Prestige one two three dot com. Fifty five KRC the talk station mostly Sunday night high of eighty three overnight, clear and sixty four, warmer and humid. Tomorrow with the high of eighty six sixty four overnight with a few clouds and a sunny Thursday with a chance of showers after two pm and a high of eighty seven sixty five. Right now, it's time for traffic from the UCUP Traffic Center. Nearly sixty percent of American's waiting not an organ transplant from multicultural communities give the gift of vite sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways continue to look good for your Tuesday morning. No accidents to worry about, no barrels to worry about, at least for a few days. Anyway, northbound four seventy one left Layne open again into downtown. That is till they get everything they need for the repair. It's being done on the bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station six twenty fifty five KRCD Talk Station. Thank you, Mike Cribbage. Mike, send me a picture of his North Pole visit where everybody is standing around the HMS superb to get in it because that's where the alcohol is. Also a picture to the photo the USS Billfish, which was his submarine in the USS C Devil take in May eighteenth, nineteen eighty seven. That is a cool picture, Mike. Well, we can all tell where the alcohol is. Escare to the phone, see with Steve Scott. Steve, thank you so much for holding my friend. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Brian, Hey, I wanted to connect with few johns Okay, we both know that Kim Walls allowed his city of Minneapolis to burn.
Speaker 9: For four days.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 10: We also know that his wife opened up a window so she could breathe in the smell of burning tires. Now, I am a passionate environmentalist, I am not an eco fascist. I'm not a climate cultist. But we know that the the end products of combustion of tires, among all the other things that we're in there, are highly toxic carcinogenics. Absolutely, and he allowed that to burn.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll go with science on that. And I'm with you, Steve, completely with you on that.
Speaker 10: Science was probably the biggest burn hit on the planet.
Speaker 3: Never heard that. I'm not denying it. I'm just saying I've never heard that. So I'm taking you out your word on that. I'm just making a point. I'm not agreeing with you or disagree with that. I just I did not know that.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well I don't know so right, So okay, I mean.
Speaker 10: We've got this hole. They let it burn. I mean we also know that George Floyd, his autopsy showed no tracheal damage. He had four times the lethal dose of methim or not methamfetamine the petaneo system. I also had this snificant amount of methamphetamine. So he had a toxic soup of uppers and downers. He had a bad heart to begin with. So I do not believe that, although his treatment was probably rough and looked horrible, I do not believe Derek Chauvin was responsible for the death of Saint George. And yet all these people forty percent of the businesses that were destroyed in Minneapolis were black owned to Black Lives Matter took out a lot of businesses. I can only imagine little Christopher Smithman type businesses that were just totally destroyed. Yes, and that makes me very angry.
Speaker 3: In it as well. It should because you know, even if the circumstances were true, as the narrative from the mainstream media is that he was the victim of police brutality, does that justify burning down businesses. I don't get the connection between the rioting, the looting, the burning down of any businesses in connection with something law enforcement did, so that to me, there is no connection. That business did not cause the problem, the predicate for the ride, It did not have any connection with it. Unless that business had some direct connection with law enforcements, tactics, law enforcements, perception of the racial groups, whatever, then they are innocent and they should have been burned down in the first place. None of that violence should have happened. And of course a responsible, effective elected official, regardless of political stripe, should have sent in the National Guard to call the violence and provide safety for all the residents of all the communities, and then let the investigation unfold and find out if George Floyd was the victim of police brutality, racism or died of an overdose. And then you know, if you decide it's racism, then you do something about the police department, and you leave the local businesses alone. They're what generates revenue and tax dollars and provides jobs and employment for any given community. Without them, communities dry up and evaporate. That's what he was under watch over. So don't even have to come to any conclusion about George Floyd. It is the public's response, the rioting, the looting, the burning. That's the problem on full display, and that's what he had an obligation to the residents to deal with. He just let it go and I'll let you decide why he might have done that. Six twenty five fifty five Kercity talk station Cover SENSEI an unbelievably important phone call for you to make. There's no obligation except to spend a few minutes calling cover sinse he that's John Rowman and the team, or filling out the form online to initiate the conversation about your medical insurance. What they do is an individualized approach. They look at every person, so like, for example, if you're a group you're trying to provide your employees with coverage they can't afford it. You're looking for better options for them. You want to have employee retention because you are making available to your employees affordable coverage with dollar one coverage without massive out of pocket liability check. Hey, your employees will love that, and John and the team can improve your business's bottom line at the same time. So there's one important component. They look at each individual employee. Yes, they spend that much time. The point being them working with hundreds of insurance companies and having access to thousands of policies, they can come up with a better plan that's tailored to your specific needs, saving people a lot of money. Couples under sixty five, for example, saving between five hundred and one thousand dollars a month. Again, with better coverage. You have a pre existing condition, not a problem, John can help you with that. Maybe you only need a minimum essential coverage plan. John can help you with that. You're reasonably good health, you may actually qualify for a private health insurance plan. There are so many options that he has available because he works for you, not insurance companies. So get in touch with them, and the team stays with you after you get insured through the team. They're there to solve all your problems for You'd never have to pick up a phone and talk to or wait online for two hours waiting to get in touch with the insurance company. Let them do it for you. That's part of the part of the solution. So to do it, get in touch with them five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five fill out the form online. Just go to coversincy.
Speaker 11: Dot com fifty five KRCM gonna be mostly sunny day to day, able to hire eighty three clear of the night sixty four tomorrow CUMID they're saying warmer eighty six for the high sixty four overnight with partly cloudy skies in a sunny Thursday, chance of showers after two pm.
Speaker 3: Eighty seven for the high sixty six. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Trainfhing Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities. Give them the gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highway traffic not all that bad. No delays on eastbound two seventy five passed and broken down at Mastellar over on the right shoulder westbounds doing just find out of Milford to Montgomery northbound fourth seventy one wide open coming into downtown Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: SIXOT thirty here fifty five KRCD talk station. Feel free to call five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk or pound five fifty on at and T founds. We've had this since a classical academy on the program any times. Classical education is kind of like Hillsdale College for k through eighth graders, and they just it's a classic education. They instructed moral characters, civic virtue, these primary sources like classical literature. They teach Latin, and there's good reasons for that. So low technology, none of no devices in the classroom, teachers led classroom, just wonderful old school phonics for example. And thank you Rick Karen for letting me know so I can pass it along to you if you are a parent of, or a grandparent of, or have friends who have seventh and eighth graders. The Air immediate openings for seventh and eighth grade for next year's school year. The twenty four to twenty five school year, Hillsdalek or rather since a classical academy is now accepting enrollment, so get there quickly or you're going to be waitlisted. It is a wildly successful school. They have demonstrably proven success over the very short period of time they've been around. So it's since he with y classical dot org again. Seventh and eighth graders can roll right now for next year's school year. And God bless the folks over there and what they're doing. Anyhow, Let's see here, we had three awards. We gave out the biggest duce in the universe to three folks this morning, all coming from local news stories which I'm going to dive into right now. Number one of the three former city officials is a suspect. Was an undercover investigation by the Miami Valley Human Trafficking Task Force. Milford City Manager Michael Dass abruptly resigned last week due to what he called personal reasons. Yesterday, Ohio Attorney General Davius announced that he has been charged with one kind of import tuning. Press release said Miami Valley investigators believe Doss allegedly tried to purchase sex from an individual that he believe was a fifteen year old girl. Cord to the press release, we are shocked and sad to hear about the charge against mister Dusk. Giving its seriousness in the ongoing investigation, the city will not comment further about it. City fully supports the actions of law enforcement and appreciation service and amen to that. Details limited right now. Attorney General's Office expect additional charges will be filed in the case. Doss not listed in the Montgomery County jail. Thank you to Fox nineteen reporting. Moving over to number two, Northern Kentucky man from Robertson County has been accused of video recording children through a peephole. It gets worse. Twenty one year old Bailey Tully and died it twice, once for possessing sexual photos of young girls that happened in February, and other charge for making child porn and voyeurism. Rest report says Kentucky State Police were notified back in January that he may have child porn. They showed up at his home and he voluntarily gave him his phone. Kentucky trooper found child porn in a hidden file. Report said Tully showed troop showed the trooper the peep hole in his bedroom, which is what he used to watch alleged victims go to the bathroom. Tully also accused of luring young girls into his Mount Oli At home. During a pre child appearance Robertson County Court yesterday, he was ordered to avoid contact with minor children and to stay away from school property. No date yet been set for his trial, and I get this impression. It doesn't say what bond or bail was, or what he was out on or anything, but it presume he's out, so given the conditions in terms of his release. Kent County man pleaded guilty yesterday to attempted murder after he tried to blow up a house with a woman and three children inside. Winner Number three, thirty one year old Joshua Harmon pleaded guilty four counts of attempted murder, three counts of wanton engagement, two counts of assault, and one for attempted arson. Independence Police Department officers arrived at his house January seventh. Officers found a gas can swelling inside the kitchen oven, which was on. They removed the gas can before it exploded. Harmon was trying to shoot his way into the woman's master bedroom. She called nine to one one to report Harmon was report the assault and dispatchers could hear gunshots in the back room officers when they got there. I say they sell bullet holes in the door of the master bedroom where Harmon allegedly shot through the locked door. He's accused of trying to force himself into that room where the woman entered, three children and barricaded themselves Kamalwealth Attorney Rob Sanders recommending a twenty year sentence for Harmon. That scheduling sentences scheduled for September third. There's the trifecta of local news award winners. That's an award you don't want six thirty five fifty five kre see the talk station and so when you definitely want to call if you have mortgage related questions issues, you want to get some equity out of your home. You want to get a home in the first place, first time buyer need a preapproval letter. You live in any one of the fifty states or Puerto Rico. Suzette loves Camp That's who you want to talk to. She's the best in the business. Thirty five years of experience, terrific at customer service and quick about getting you through the process as painlessly as possible. That's what she did for my daughter, and I'm glad my daughter called her and then she had such great success and was so happy to work with Suzette. That was set and certainly something that came through with her comments to me. So no jungle fees, no application fees, it's just great rates to the low costs from the best person in customer service. You're really going to enjoy working with her. I assure you that she prides herself on finding what option is best and available for you. So whether you're buying a new home or financiing your existing mortgage, Suzette Low's Camp with Cross Country Mortgage can help out. Call her now, She'll get right back with you today five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. That's three one three fifty one seventy six. Or shoot an email she'll get right back to you on that as well. Susatte dot Low's Camp, los E Kamp su'stt dot Low's Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 6: Does somebody in your family suffer from a disability or chronic illness. Hi, I'm Mark Reckman, legal expert with simply money here on fifty one.
Speaker 3: He's your nine first one to weather forecast mostly Sunday, eighty three for the high. Overnight it's going to be clear, sixty four they say it's going to be humid tomorrow, a bit warmer of the high at eighty six, a partly cloudy overnight with sixty four for the loan and then eighty seven the high on Thursday. Sunny, but a chance of showers after two pm. It's sixty six. Now time for traffic updates.
Speaker 1: From the UCUP Tramphics Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant are from multicultural community. He's get the gift of vipes. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways they're in pretty good shape this morning, with the exception of one that's he's found two seventy five at mostellar broken down over on the right hand side. Note debay from seventy five inbound seventy four continues to run under ten minutes between two seventy five and the coal rings split to the seventy five Ramp, Chuck Ingraman fifty five k R see the talk station.
Speaker 3: TA thirty nine coming at six forty fifty five ker Ce Talks station Top of the Hour Brigham A. Gow And with the Hudson Institute to be talking about Kamal Harris's energy policy. Maybe he knows what it is. We'll find out from him on that one. Joel Paullock, Britbart's editor at large for the Inside Scoop of eighto five. Who really has the momentum? Harris or Trump? And Jason Williams the county think about moving the Bengals through the Burbs two billion dollar Brice Egg on that one for a new stadium basically anyway, enjoy Jason Williams. He's He's a pretty funny guy.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: There's so many pundits and pontificators and everybody expressing some dismay with Donald Trump not staying on issues as the message and going off on like for example, over the weekend. And I think he fell for it on this one. We're all going to fall for artificial intelligence, There's no question about it. But step back from reality, step back from the potential fake reality and the swirling Internet rumors of this is fake and that is fake, and this is real and that is real. Kamala Harris had a rally in Detroit. She got off an airplane. She posted photos of a whole bunch of people standing around the airplane. And in spite of the fact that there were like nine gazillion media outlets there, you go ahead and do a search for that rally and look at all the different media outlets who posted independently their own photographs of the event, along with every single human being who attended that event, whether it was ten or two thousand or ten thousand, every single one of them had a cell phone in their hand, and also video recording on that. There is ample evidence to show that there were people at that rally or that at greeting at the at the airport. So why did Donald Trump even bother with this one one? He shouldn't give any any press by way of tweet x or anything to Kamala Harris. You know, good press, bad press. It all helps in the final analysis quote, does anyone notice that Kamala Harris cheated at the airport. There was nobody at the plane. She ai did artificial intelligence and showed a massive crowd of so called followers, but they didn't exist. She was turned in by a maintenance worker at the airport when he noticed the fake crowd picture, but there was nobody there, later confirmed by the reflection of the mirror like finish of the presidential plane. So what you get in this image that he's talking about is, you know, the reflection of the plane seems to show that no one's there, and yet the plane is surrounded by people. He said, she's a cheater. She had nobody waiting, and the crowd looked like ten thousand people. And yet even Fox News pointed out they look took a look at this remute reviewed media that I just mentioned all the different media out there, and no, there were supporters there. There were plenty of them. Now, first off, does it really matter one way or another how many people showed up. This is, you know, like mine's bigger than yours kind of argument. We don't need that. Talk about immigration, talk about inflation, talk about the economy, talk about the deficit, talk about all the things that you have the advantage over Kamala Harris on, and don't say a word about stupid stuff like this. Kevin McCarthy, stop questioning the size of Vice President Harris's crowds. Quote, You've got to make this race not on personalities. Stop questioning the size of her crowd and start questioning her positions when it comes to what did she do as California's attorney general on crime? What did she do when she was supposed to take care of the border as the czar? Hit Harris on inflation, point out that she was a tie breaking vote on key legislation that came to define Biden harris administration. Attack Harris for changing your position on various policy points of view over the past couple of years that she's held that she's now trying to back battle on. McCarthy pointed out, and it's an astute observation. Say what you say one about former Speaker Kevin McCarthy quote, this is a perfect person to run against. You thought John Kerry was a flip flopper. She's the biggest flip flop with the most extreme positions. You got a short time to go after her. Peter Navarrow, we recently released from prison, talking yesterday, recommending poor President Trump put more focus on contrasting his policy differences with Vice President Harris rather than personal attacks astutely observing, Navar said yesterday, he needs the votes. The current rally formula is simply not sufficiently focused on the very stark policy differences. Policy differences, he repeated it between him and Kamala Harris that will swing voters in key battleground states. Instead, When Trump attacks Harris personally rather than on policy, Harris's support among swing voters rises, particularly among women. It's just a fact of life right now. And I think he's got an astute observation on that one as well. During a press conference last week, Trump criticized Harris's incompetent repeatedly bashed her intelligence the fake massive crowd sized tweet that I just mentioned. Republican poster Frank Lenz made a similar argument comparable to Navarro's and everybody else's over the weekend, suggesting that while Trump has the issues on his side, his persona is contributing to the former president's dropping the polls quote. It's about issues, Trump is much more likely to be successful if it's about attributes. Harris is more likely to be successful because, quite frankly, people like her more than they like him. It's something that if he's watching this right now, his head is exploding, and that's part of the problem. He's lots of touch with the people that he needs. And Lunz observes he said she's in perfect touch, and that perfect touch can only exist in a world full of people who aren't paying attention to who Kamala Harris is and where she is on the issues, all of which are losers for the Democrats. Kitchen table issues, inflation, border security, the economy, those are what people are talking about. They don't give a wit about how many people show over to Harris rally versus a Trump rally, and they don't know she's incompetent because most of them haven't been paying attention, which is the sorry state for most folks in American politics. The other headline, this one from The Hill, Gop pleads with Trump to compole imposts impulses, focus on policy. Republicans are pleading with Trump to focus on policy after indulging in what they say see as his worst impulses. Same things all cited in the article based upon various Republican sources speaking with individuals in the various campaigns. And then Gerard Baker just really came out hard on Trump for this same thing, and you can read it for yourself. I don't need to go into it. You don't necessarily have to agree or disagree with his conclusions about Trump's remarks, But headline, Trump is looking like a loser again. About one third of his remarks last week last week's press conference were false, obtuse, or lunatic. Now, Gerard Baker not exactly a left winger, used to be editor in chief of the Wall Street Journal, for example, but he astutely observes as well, we need to be clear about the problem. It isn't, as some have suggested, that mister Trump has been wrongfooted, wrongfooted by the Democrats switched from mister Biden, Miss Harris. Nor is it a reflection of accelerated degeneration that Trump of the past few weeks has looked and sounded more or less exactly like the Trump of nine years ago. This is the problem. It is this Trump who lost the presidency in twenty twenty. Is this Trump who lost the House in twenty eighteen and the Senate in the Georgia runoff election in January twenty one. He won in twenty sixteen because he was new and against the most tediously familiar and disliked politician in America, Hillary Clinton, who had a very, very very difficult record to run on, and at least people were paying attention to that one. But she was in the news regularly about the things that she had done and been involved with. He's up against something the American people are being sold as new. Those of us who have paid attention may know that miss Harris is a seasoned hard line with extreme views, but most voters don't. Baker writes, they see a blank slate onto which they are being invited to project anything they like. Mister Trump's performances, says he trapes around the country are reinforcing the illusion of that choice. Instead of telling them consistently and repeatedly what they're actually getting if they vote Democrat, he's merely reminding them of what they will get again if they vote Republican. These are all excellent points, and this is not me being necessarily I'm not against Trump. I'm going to vote for him. He's far better on the policies and issues. But he does have a problem with his ego and his desire and impulse to just kind of go straight to the bottom. And I know he's got a lot of red meat there for his hardcore supporters, and they love hearing that. But he doesn't need their support. He's got them already. Independent voters of what we need. Undecided voters are what we need. While the mainstream media reinvents Kamala Harris as some sort of Joe Biden of the past, the great moderate, which we all know because we pay attention, she is the farthest thing from six forty nine fifty five KRCIT talk station. Plum type plumbing is always plumbing done right. It is, in fact, plumbing done right. I know that for a fact because it's always plumbing done right for the multitude of jobs they've done for me over the years, and they probably serve the greater Cincinnati area Kentucky, Dayton, Cincinnati. They have four about twenty five years a plus a credit member of the Better Business Fer have been that way forever. So you get exceptional customer service. They pride themselves on that. From their licensed expert plumbers, you get fair and ethical pricing, which with no service charge, they'll come over and quote you on whatever job you need to be done, no matter how big or small. Faucets, toilets, leaky pipes, water, heater, some pumps, drain cleaning, pressure issues. Trust them, their family owned operator, your neighborhood plumbing company, and they live by the motto plumbing done Right. To learn more about it, you can go online to plumtight dot com. That's T I T E. Plum tight dot com. The number is easy five one three seven two seven tight. That's five one three, seven, two seven eighty four eighty.
Speaker 12: Three fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Home values incident. Here's your nine first one of wether forecast. It would be a mostly sunny day to day with a high of eighty three, clear over night sixty four, warmer and humid tomorrow with the high of eighty six overnight. I stay partly cloudy with a little sixty four a sunny day on Thursday, chance of showers after two pm. I have eighty seven sixty five degrees right now. Let's hear about traffic conditions with Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: From the UCUT Tramping Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanterer from multicultural communities give the gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highway traffic in pretty good shape, no major time delays, to deal with as of yet, including northbound seventy five through the Cup, southbound seventy five out of Lochlan. Watch out for are broken down east found two seventy five after Mothstellar rover on the right hand side Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six fifty three couleum at sixty fifty four fifty five krc DE talk station got a kick out of this one. The remaining moments of this segment before we get to Brigham the count from the Hudson Institute on Kamala Harris's energy policy, California sheriff found out that he was in a new Kamala Harris ad in which she touts border security, which the concept of her touting border security is just mind blowing in and of itself. Anyway, Tulair County Sheriff Mike Bordereau said, you know a lot of a recent political ad out by Kamala Harris fishing shaff Borderau as well as other local law enforcement. The sheriff was wants to make it abundantly clear that his image is being used without his permission and he does not endorse Harris for a president or any other political office right there, he said in a statement. As a matter of fact, I would like to point out the misleading information projected in that same political ad the ad. In the ad, rather, Harris claims to have spent decades fighting violent crimes as a border state prosecutor. The facts are that then California Attorney General Kamala came to the valley in twenty fourteen touting years long investigation to a multinational drug lug operation with ties to Mexican drug cartels and prison gang. The truth is Harris never cared about the cartels and did nothing to stop people from illegally crossing the border. He said, we were in the green room. She never came in and said hello to any of us. She walked up front, gabraim Presser literally walked out, never said hi to any of us. I'm disgusted because you know, she didn't shake hands, she didn't say hello, and she's taken credit for all this work that the locals did to our county. District Attorney Tim Ward also had this to say, the hypocrisy knows no bounds. He's also in the ad. It is disingenuous that her campaign had somehow now touting her reputation as prosecutor as a positive thing. She was attorney general under the three of the worst tragedies that had befallen the citizens of the state of California. As Attorney in General California, Kamala Harris undercut efforts by California law enforcement official to stop criminals from flooding our state with guns and drugs across the border. She repeatedly defunded and shuttered task forces designed to protect our residents, leaving the valley in our state vulnerable. Kamala's said a sad attempt to paint herself is tough on the border by implying my support and the support of neighboring law enforcement leaders is pathetic. Yeah, talking on the issues and calling out the Kamala Aras campaign for oh lying five fifty six fifty five cares to the talk station, what is her energy policy? Bring them a down from the Hudson Institute's going to tell us all about it. Coming up next, Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Is it's what motivates your vote?
Speaker 10: The biggest unifier for the Democrats fifty five krc the Talk station.
Speaker 1: This report he has sponsored.
Speaker 3: Wait for it, seven six. I think I five care CD talk station. Bryan Thomas here with Instudia bring him out from the Hudson Institute. Were just going back over his record, and not only is he a energy policy expert, he's also retired military as a naval aviator. He spent time in Dever desert storm. He's been in with the IDF in Israel, and so he kind of has a real good perception of things going on in the Middle East. So maybe we'll get to that as a matter of topic. Brigham, Great to see you today, my friend. It's always a pleasure to have you around. Brian, thanks so much, wonderful. Hudson dot org is where you find the Hudson Institute and they're all over everything, so make sure you bookmark Hudson dot org and look donate you can help them out with what they do. Let's start with before we dive in a whole bunch of other things, and we could go on for hours and hours. Oh real quick, and I'll try to remind folks a little bit again further into this discussion with Brigham. But Charged Conversations is his podcast, so you might want to search for that where you get your podcasts, including the iHeartMedia app so for charged conversations. And how's that been going for you? With the podcast? It's been going pretty well.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 13: We put out one every other week and trying to delve into topics that are both informational and timely.
Speaker 3: And of course the name of the podcast suggests what it's about. In this energy.
Speaker 13: Policy it is, and it's also the controversy surrounding energy and some of the broader topics related to energy.
Speaker 3: Well, and we'll definitely move on to that right now. Let us begin. I was joking with brigand when he came in, I said, so, have you had to sit down with Kamala Harrison actually asked her and did she tell you what her energy policy is? Because part of the problem we got going on here is that she has a record and it's not that old. Twenty nineteen was when she was running for president of the United States of America. We know how far that got her. She had to drop out because she couldn't find a single human being alive that was willing to think that she was a great candidate. And we know how that all worked out. But no fracking, for example, is one of the things she uttered. She's all in the Green New Deal. She took responsibility and credit for this Green New Deal that was what cloaked as the Inflation Reduction Act or something like that, among other multi trillion dollar bills that were passed that have obviously had an inflationary effect on our on our economy, but in favor of banning fracking for example. I mean, that's I mean, these tumultuous times we live in, going back to Middle East and elsewhere, that's dangerous.
Speaker 13: Gosh, Brian, she's such a center of the road candidate on these type of topics. Oh, you can talk to the mainstream media lately, haven't the legacy media, right? You know what's really what I find really interesting about this year. Obviously we're in unchartered territory.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 13: We have never had a presidential nominee not go through a primary process to be vetted and have millions of people vote for them. And I think, you know, the primary process is the way that we vet candidates, and it's well used exactly. We're used to this open primary process where other people can go, hey, Brian, I agree with you on that, or I don't agree with you on this, and that has all.
Speaker 3: Been you now thrown by the wayside, and so I.
Speaker 13: Think you know his exit, Biden's exit, you know who is Kamala Harris and who's she all about? And it's interesting that the legacy media is trying to reintroduce her, rehabilitate her, and honestly, I think it's the third or fourth time they've done that already. There you know, hard reset, hard reset, But you can't get away from what she says. And regardless of what she says today, we have to take her and believe that she is honest in her opinions, and we don't have to go back that far to find these things that you've just mentioned.
Speaker 3: Well and you know most recently, and I know it's unrelated to any particular policy position, but she was part of this effort to hide from the rest of the world what we obviously could tell with our own eyes that Dope Biden was losing his marbles. I mean she did, she was is she engaged in the cover up? Who met with Joe Biden more than Kamala Harris. I think they have her down as having sat down and had internal meetings with them more than eighty times. She's obviously has a presence in the White House and can see how he is react to other people's interactions with Joe Biden because you know, they didn't keep their opinions for themselves. Gee, Joe's not doing real well. You know, those conversations took place, and yet there she was out talking about how he's the most the sharpest knife in the drawer and the most astute. I can't even keep up with it myself. It was a bunch of crap.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and you know it's it was the worst kept secret in DC for several years. I mean, people that are in DC have known this for a long time that you know. Sadly, you know, Joe Biden of today is not that Joe Biden from twenty years ago. And I think had he not been able to hide out in the basement in twenty twenty during COVID, we would have realized it back then.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Well, in this bump in the polls, this collective sigh of relief from the Democrats, clearly they're happy that they don't have the bumbling Joe Biden around to deal with anymore. Obviously they were aware of it, which is one of the reasons why you can attribute a bumping the polls with Kamala Harris over Joe Biden. It's just that she's not Joe Biden.
Speaker 13: No, she's not. And but you know, this is what they have left. And part of those discussions were, well, could we have a many primary, could we get other people in?
Speaker 3: And then they intentionally ran on the clock on that one, didn't.
Speaker 4: They They did.
Speaker 13: In fact, they moved it up, right, they moved all these deadlines up. And you know, so they are behind Kamala until they're not any longer. But you know, talking about her, it's interesting. There is something I agree with her about, and that is that paper straws don't work very well. Now she still wants to ban plastic straws, but she is on the record as saying, you know, they're not strong enough. You get halfway through your drink and they fold in half. So but that doesn't deter her or people like her from pursuing these ideological, foundational crazy policies.
Speaker 3: Well crazy policies that are usually predicated on the concept that you and I simply breathing is killing the planet.
Speaker 6: Is that true?
Speaker 3: No? No, but you know you're right, you talk about the Green New Deal. We weren't around when when the glaciers melted. We weren't around during the Many Ice Age, or at least we didn't have SUVs during that period of time. And we could go on ad nauseum for all the things that happened relative to climate change, which does exist, that of course humans had nothing to do with it. How is it that this time the climate is changing as it is wont to do since the dawn of the earth, that we're responsible this time and it isn't some other natural phenomena like sun maybe volcanic eruptions, massive wildfires, or anything else that puts partticulate into the atmosphere.
Speaker 13: So, you know, on the energy side, and thinking of that, in the United States has reduced our greenhouse if you were to assume, let me back up, if you were to assume just for a second, that we are responsible for all this.
Speaker 1: Number one, we.
Speaker 13: Have reduced our emissions while other countries like China and India have not. And by the way, twenty twenty three, and I predict now in twenty twenty four will be the most coal used in the world on record.
Speaker 3: That would not surprise me, because our energy demands globally are increasing dramatically.
Speaker 13: Yes, and with the advent of AI data centers, we need more energy, not less. So it's really important that, yeah, we should all be good stewards in the environment. I don't think anything. I don't think anybody is saying that we shouldn't be. But at the same token, we have to be able to walk and chew gum. And you know, getting back to Kamala for a minute, you know, she was a supporter of the Green New Deal. She cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate for the Inflation Reduction Act, which, by the way, had nothing to do with reducing It was.
Speaker 3: An embarrassingly stupid name piece of legislation, but they had the nerve to call that the Inflation Reduction Act is just a reflection of their perception of Americans collective stupidity when it comes to legislation. You're not wrong, Oh I don't think I'm right. That's why I said it out loud. I got to be on record. Somebody's recording this right now, perfect for replay later. Thomas, you said this, and it's like, yeah, I said it, and I believed it when I said it, and I have a feeling I'll believe that ten years Hence absolutely let's pause seven fifty. We're going to continue more detail with Riga mcgunn about energy policy generally, Kamala Harris's version specifically, and some other developments that are going on globally that the Hudson Institute comments on and reports on regularly. Again Hudson dot org. First, though, my friends at Colin Electric would love to hear from me. Andrew Culin. He's got a great team of electricians. They're all of course licensed. They're great customer services. You might expect you're inviting them, indie your home. You'd like to hope that the person comes over has respect for and trust me they do. They are wonderful what they do. I have illustrations of all kinds of project that Colin have done for me over the years of my home. The canlights, some outlet installs, the whole house generator they wired up for me, go on. They do great work. Ten year wiring warranty. I've got that for every single project, as will you, regardless of how big or small the project is. And you know the thing I like to mention from time to time, the whole house surge protector. I mean, for any reason, Colin is your house doing any project you might want to consider having that added on it. It is outside of your circuit box, so it stops any surges of electricity from even entering your home. That's a real peace of mind giver right there. So you don't have to worry about frying out electronics or whether that you know, light bar that you got things plugged into is actually going to work. Take care of the whole house with that one, just one thing you consider doing. But for any electric project, confidently call my friends at Colin Electric. The number is five one three two two seven four one two five one three two two seven four one one two Online you'll find them McCullen, c U, L L E N. Colin Electriccincinnati dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 14: When you're way through our twenty twenty four Ieard Radio Music Festival presented by Capital on thank seventeen to twenty of them, twenty first tamobl Arena here in Las Vegasive.
Speaker 3: For the nine first forty one to forecast. Today it's going to be mostly Sunday day with a high of eighty three out of sixty four overnight with player skies, warmer and cubid tomorrow with a high of eighty six sixty four overnight with a few class Uh. Thursday is going to be sunny, they say, but chances showers after two pm eighty seven for the high on Thursday. Right now I'm looking at sixty five time for traffic. Chuck from the UC Houb Tramphing Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanterer from multicultural communities get the gift of vite. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Sat bound seventy five break lights through the Lachland Split for an extra three to four Getting better now from Mezard Charles to northern Kentucky. There was a broken down in the center lanes, but they got over to the shoulder and out of the way. There's a wreck on Union Cemetery at Montgomery. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRCD talk Station Brian Thomas with in studio Brigham Accounts from the Hudson Institute Hudson dot organs where you find Brigham. He's an energy policy expert. He does a podcast which you can find easily Charged Conversations where he does a you know, a deep dive in all this speaking of deep dives with the Daniel Davis Deep Dive normally on days like today, but not today. We get bright part coming up at eight o five with Joel, Paul Locke and Jason Williams from the Inquire Should the County think about moving the Bengals to the Burbs? His op ed on that hilarious Brigham, I can imagine building a two billion dollars stadium. I anyway, we're not going down that way. We're gonna jump back to energy policy. I whatever your thoughts are, and I don't want to steer in a different direction, but man, the question is burning back in the back of my mind. The solutions to the globes problems with energy is non carbon producing nuclear power plants, modern ones. They're modular, they're easy to build, one size fits all. They can go anywhere. Just don't build them in a blank and tsunami zone. Stupid, stupid, stupid stupid. So yeah, Fukushima would still be there if they had built it about one hundred feet higher above the ground. I'm just I know I'm on a stream of consciousness tear here, But don't you think Trump would gain some advantage by saying we are going to be the world's leader in the production and creation of nuclear power plants, which will serve and solve all of our energy needs. There's an article on the Wall Street General today about artificial intelligence in the amount that's going to cause everyone's power bills to go up. There's not sufficient power generation, right, No.
Speaker 13: I think, yeah, well, I think you're absolutely right. Look, we've made some missteps with nuclear power in the past. Right, you've got Chernobyl three Mile Island. Okay, I know it was fifty years ago. That was in World War Two.
Speaker 3: Today, listen, it ain't nineteen seventy, it's five anymore.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 13: And even the Japanese have now sort of reversed themselves and said, oh, we need to build nuclear power plants, we should just probably not build them up in Tsunamis and so that, and I think if you look, even the vast majority of Americans, especially younger Americans, support nuclear power. We just brought a new reactor online down South, a voctal reactor. Our problem with nuclear power is typically we don't do very well at building them in the past. They're behind schedule, they're over budget. We're our own worst enemy, and that can be fixed with these new modular reactors exactly.
Speaker 3: You were talking about cooling tower plants of old. Their footprint in terms of size is comparatively tiny. The waste issues have mostly been resolved. There is a minimal amount of overall waste. You can take all the global wats in the world and put it in one site like that yucka mountain facility. It would still all fit, and they'd still have room for more down the road. But I mean it doesn't. It's not an existential threat to have nuclear waste or to deal with it. Nuclear power is powering right now, the aircraft carriers that are on the way to the Middle East, and they never have to be refueled. I know, the submarines the same way. We've been using nuclear power safely and efficiently and effectively with military for decades as well. I don't see a problem here.
Speaker 13: There isn't one. We just need to be a little bit smarter how we build them. And if you look at us nuclear reactors that are currently in existence, you go to each one, every single one is different, they're engineered slightly different. Again, we've got to get out of our way. And the idea behind these modular nuclear reactor designs is that they will be licensed and then it's like a car, you just keep producing the same thing over and over and they can be tied together. After all, all we're using the nuclear energy for is to heat water to spin power turbines to create electricity. Right, it's not that hard.
Speaker 3: And you'd think, given that the globe has a really really hot core that you drill down far enough it's as hot as it can be, you could make a free non nuclear way energy using steam turbines just simply with geothermal.
Speaker 13: There are people working on that, and I'm sure some of your listeners may have geothermal. I do heating and cooling, okay, And how does it work for you?
Speaker 3: Wonderfully? There you go absolutely very few moving parts and a warranty like a fifty year warranty on the loop, and I mean, it's just it's outstanding.
Speaker 13: Well, I think your big point is and if we look back to the Trump years, and look, I didn't agree with Trump on everything, right, I don't think we've I've agree with any president one hundred percent of what they do, but he understands the power literally that energy provides this country. It's a source of economic stability, it's a source of national security, and energy security is very important. And we are blessed with all of these abundant natural resources that a lot of countries don't have, and.
Speaker 3: Up until this moment in history, we were blessed with administration after administration that had no problem tapping into it or using it for our collective benefit. And that's what happened. The world noticed that the United States, with free markets and capitalism and all the wonderful glories that go along with free speech and your right to move and travel and start and establish your own life and make your own decisions, created the greatest, most powerful country in the planet or on the planet, and to take away energy would wreck that model. And sometimes I'm very, very firmly of mind that that's exactly the point. Hook us up to a grid run by windmills and solar panels with limited availability and comparatively small production of energy compared to what we're used to, or compared to what nuclear would bring, allows us to continue to be the most prosperous country in the world under our business model.
Speaker 13: It absolutely does, And that's why I think it's this election coming up is going to be very important, and you know, getting back to charge conversations for just a second. We dive in depth in our last episode into what is Kamala Harris's views on energy and just a tidbit, one of her last acts as the California Attorney General, just weeks before she went into the US Senate, she sued Now think about this, Kamala Harris sued the Obama administration over its plan to allow fracking off of.
Speaker 3: The Pacific coast. He can't make that kind of you cannot make this up right, Oh, continue to bring the McCown. We'll get me that. Maybe you have to elaborate on that one a little bit.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Meantime, Lean Arrow Business Consultants, if you're a business and you are responsible for the business, you know that sometimes it isn't the well oel machine that your business should be. And that's where Lean Arrow Business Consultants comes in. Their consultants have literally decades of fortune, five hundred company experience, so they've seen the well oiled machines. They've seen the good, the bad, and everything in between. And they know, oh, with their business diagnostic, that they're going to be able to identify as areas in your business that are hindering performance. Maybe you're operating too expensively. Maybe how about redesigning your business processors and systems to deliver optimal results. Employee rettention can be one of those results, improvement in bottom line, a better morale for your employees. It's all part of their comprehensive business system diagnostic, which they know how to do from all these years of experience problem solving looking into everything that's going on in business right now. This is a great thing because you're like, I wonder if lean EARLLC can help me. Maybe if you're a qualified business, they're going to do a complementary business diagnostic by a diagnostic for you and you can fill out a form to see if you're qualify. Just go to the website where you can learn more about what they can do for your company. That's LEANEROLLC dot com, leanerollc dot com, or you can give Doug a call directly. The number is five or no, I'm sorry nine three seven two seven one three nine three seven two seven ninety three.
Speaker 12: Fifty five KRC between the lines.
Speaker 3: According to the channel, line's gonna be mostly Sunday today with a high of eighty three sixty four, the overnight low with clear skies tomorrow humid, more humid anyway, and high of eighty six overnight you clouds sixty four Sunday on Thursday with a chance of showers after two high of eighty seven right now sixty seven. Traffic time.
Speaker 8: From the UCUT Traffic Center. Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanner from multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor cruiser working with the new accident. It's westbound two seventy fives ran to forty two in Sharonville. I'm not seeing a huge delay there as of yet. Southbound seventy five slows out of Lochland better at the Brands Spence. They early are broken down in Covington. Who's now clear out of the center lane. Northbound seventy five slows from Buttermilk. Chuck King ramonted if the talk station it is a thirty two here fifty five KO see the talk station talking policy among well energy policy. Anyway, We're gonna pivo it over the Middle East policy with my guest Brigham account from the Hudson Intuit, who does have a big connection with the Middle East. He's been there several times and know it's quite a bit of what's going on. But the meantime, we're talking in energy policy, and of course I expressed my lament over the lack of nuclear power entering into the discussion very often, if at all, seems to me Donald Trump could seize on that. We talked about the modern modular nuclear plants that are all exactly the same cookie cutters. You have cheaper production, quicker build times, and massive, massive production of electricity. Question before we move that subject and go over to the concept of environmental justice and equity, which I know Kamala Harris is all over and I don't even know what that means. Can I ask, is the answer to the question why the climate alarmist don't embrace nuclear power? Is it because of what I pointed out before, because it allows us to continue on this massive power production at low cost consumptive reality of what we have achieved so far or how we've been able to live large so far. We don't want abundant power period because that allows us to be too consumptive.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Brian, I think it is embedded in the ideological philosophy of some of these folks that there's some subconscious level they want to be mediocre. They are embarrassed by success. They're embarrassed by America is standing in the world. And instead of, like your eyes, seeing this as a positive piece where we help lead the world, they see it quite the opposite. And so it's about holding us back at.
Speaker 3: This point, Yeah, limiting our consumption, limiting our ability to travel, moving us into tiny homes, limiting on what we can eat, what our selections are in terms of food and what's available to us by way, you know, like beef for example, or anything else that's been demonized as something that is absolutely so terrible for the globe and the climate that we shouldn't even be able to eat a steak.
Speaker 13: So I think if you look back to great presidence in the past, Ronald Reagan comes to mind, it's about pulling people up. We have a duty to go out and actually be a uniter, something Biden said he.
Speaker 1: Was going to do.
Speaker 13: Remember that was and we voted for him because he was going to be the uniter in chief. But and allo, you know, seriousness, Reagan talked about American exceptionalism and how we had a duty to help others out come up to our standard. We didn't need to drop to a lesser standard.
Speaker 3: And I think you.
Speaker 13: Know, what you're seeing today is just that we need to lower our expectations.
Speaker 3: And isn't that funny that we will lower our expectations, We will collectively cut our throats in the name of saving the planet. And what will we do with that money that they take away in terms of carbon taxes and credits and things of that nature. We're going to give it to the third world countries because they deserve it and need to be elevated. So h not to the degree that there that they would be elevated to an American consumptive level. No, no, no, but just at least take a third world nation and move it up to a second world status and then reduce the first world nations down to a second world status. So we're all sort of collectively miserable.
Speaker 13: We are all the same, which is a fundamental tenetive Marxist philosophy.
Speaker 3: According to his ability, yes, according to his.
Speaker 13: Need, to his needs. And that is one of the problems I have. I don't have any problem with us being fair and equitable as far as opportunity is concerned, that's different. That is different, right, But equity means equivalent outcome. I would love to be an NBA basketball star. That's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: That's not going to happen, right, Yeah, Yeah, I won't be one either, So yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: That's that's the I'll voucher.
Speaker 13: That's but that's a you know, that's one of the fundamental policy differences we have. And you know, if we look at how important energy has been next to the cost of ourselves and raw materials, it's what makes or breaks a society. And if we look at Europe right now, especially Germany after their failed green policies and the ultimate reliance on Russian oil and gas.
Speaker 3: What a twisted reality that turned into.
Speaker 13: It has turned into. They have now sky high energy prices because they were not energy independent, and we are seeing significant reductions in their GDP and loss of industrialization. They don't They're losing their factories, they're losing their ability to make things. And I think it's a tail tale sign for America.
Speaker 3: Canary in the coal mine folks see unfold in real time. It's kind of like watching ven Azulla all right. Her point, you go from a sort of a free market reality to pure socialism nationalizing oil companies, and the place turns into hell in a handbasket, and every single person with the ability to leave has already left. Seventy five Ker City Talk Station More with Briga McGowan coming up. Speaking of energy. USA Insulation's Premium Foam is an energy saver. You're going to save money on your energy bill. The bill keeps going up for a variety of reasons. Draw your own conclusions, but you're paying more for the same quantity of energy this year than you were last year, and it's going to continue in that direction. I think we can all rest assured that that's going to happen. Premium foam and the extray walls of your home will reduce your energy connumption consumption, ie, save you money. It will also immediately make your home more comfortable. It takes less than a day to foam the average home. You pay for the walls. USA will for free insulate your attic so you're fully insulated comfort. You will noticeably you have noticeable improvement and comfort the very day they do it, and then again every single month. You'll be saving money in your energy bill. And then here's your dangling from the federal government next year when you're doing your taxes. If you do the phone this year, they're going to give you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit, which is like taking twelve hundred dollars off the top of the cost pays for itself. Call for the free inspection under insulated homes or non insulated homes. You're both going to benefit extraordinarily so from USA. So go to US installation dot net to learn more. Three eight one three sixty two sixty five one three three eight one foam.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station wood and living a turf.
Speaker 3: Here's your nine first forty one to four CASS. Going to be mostly sunny day to day with a high of eighty three down to sixty four overnight, the clear skies. Tomorrow humid. I have eighty six. It'll be nice overnight with partly cloudy skies in the lowest sixty four eighty seven to high on Thursday, with a slight chance of showers after two pm. Looking at sixty five degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 1: Chuck from the ucup Tramfic Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of the Americans waiting on an organ transplant from multi car cultural communities give the gift of VIPE. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Chris, continue to work with the wreck. Northbound seventy five left Blane's Block just before you get to the bridge at traffic now backing up pants buttermilk and over a ten minute delay in growing. There's a rec westbound two seventy five s ramped to Mothstellar and cleaning up on Union Cemetery at Montgomery. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR seat the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven two if you have KCD talk station, can you find them on line at Hudson dot org. You find them on line at Charged Conversations the podcast to search where you find your podcast, and you'll run into my guest today, Brigham account from the Hudson. It's two talking energy policy, among other things. If we exhausted the topic, we obviously know we need abundant energy. Artificial intelligence alone is going to absorb I think, all the new energy we can produce. See today's Wall Street Journal on the impact on your personal electric bill for the realities of artificial intelligence coming to the equation UH and banning fracking and drilling and everything else related to this so called evil fossil fuels would ruin our economy and set us up for well, I suppose it's an It provides an opportunity for threats from abroad to take advantage of us as well. Yeah, it really does.
Speaker 13: And I think the bottom line is if you look back to pro energy presidents, you see lower fuel prices. And I think I just gassed up the other day at three point fifty. That's outrageous, right, And that's for regular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I led I pump premium, so mine was more like four to fifty.
Speaker 13: And last weekend in California, I gassed up at almost six.
Speaker 3: So if you want that, well, you know what, Yeah, that's exactly when you're getting you know.
Speaker 1: I always go back to.
Speaker 3: This when Obama started on all this crap, when we married the country to this green new dealed al Gore inspired nonsense. His point was the price will necessarily go up. The point of all these policies was to make it go up so you quit driving your damn cars. They wanted to ruin you financially. They didn't have any substitute for transportation back then. But boy, they were happy to take all those gas guzzler cars those older Let me underscore affordable used cars from the market and destroy them and take them from out of your grasp.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's very simple government policy, right, picks winners and losers. If we like you, we give you subsidies. If we don't like you, we tax you, we regulate you, We figure out ways to make your cost of doing business go up. And you know, Biden will take credit for Hey, we have more oil and gas being produced this year in America than ever before.
Speaker 3: But that's in spite of his policies.
Speaker 13: You know, we wouldn't have three fifty dollars gas private land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, if you can only get his hands on private land. All that fracking that was done on in Pennsylvania. My wife grew up in an area where they had abundant fracking, and trust me, the area residents around a little Develople, Pennsylvania, are really really happy with the royalty checks they're getting. They all got new tractors, they all built new barns for their farms. They also have brand new roads and new infrastructure brought to them because of the fracking companies that came in and bought the mineral rights for the various properties around there. So you know it works and it puts a smile on people's face and gee, we need the energy.
Speaker 13: We do and it grows that economic pie, which means there's more for all of us.
Speaker 3: Crazy crazy that there's your equity. One more of Brigha McCown. We will talk Middle East. We come back because I want to get some thoughts on the well, it looks like war's getting ready to break out some forty five but if I care see the talk station. Emory Federal Credit Union was there yesterday for the Emery Golf Outing, a great showing and were a wonderful cause. Emory's all about helping out the local community and that was the Children's Hospital Charitable Care Fund that benefited from that wonderful golf outing. I hope everybody had a great time. Good seeing mo Egger over there, our sports guy and is actually speaking for Emory now as well, so good he's on board the team, and with good reason, because Emory is a better way to bank. And they open the doors eighty five years ago, and in celebration of that, they're doing discounts and public events and one of those going on right now. What a great thing boosters savings deposits with a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months. Five point two for six months is one of the things they're celebrating about and passing along the celebratory mood to you. Certain restrictions apply. It is a limited time offers. To get all the details and learn about other events and specials going on and the benefits of banking with Emory, go to EMORYFCU dot org. EMORYFCU dot org. NMLS number four zero one zero e's seven federally insured by NCUA, Equal Housing.
Speaker 12: Lender fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Think's going to be clear in sixty four tomorrow, warmer with more humidity in a high of eighty six party cloudy sky's over ninth time is sixty four and sunny with a chance of showers after two on Thursday eighty seven for the high sixty seven degrees. Now time for traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCUT Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transmanner from multicultural communities give the Gift of life.
Speaker 1: Sign up today to.
Speaker 8: Be an organ donor more problems northbound seventy five, A new accident in two seventy five and Erlinger blocks the left lane. Cruse just cleared the wreck just before the bridge that was blocking the left lane. You're looking at over a twenty minute delay between Florence and downtown southbound seventy five slows from Sheppard through Wachland westbound two seventy five, getting reports of an accident on the ramp to Montgomery Road.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven fifty five kre Seed talk station coming up after cover. They our news. Going to hear from Joe Paula Breitbart at Senior editor at large, and we'll get the bright part inside scoop who really has the momentum Conlin Harris or Donald Trump? And meanwhile trying to get Trump to stay on message rather the name call be more important. He could talk energy policy as we are right now with brighamccown from the Hudson Institute, but they could also talk about the deteriorating situation in the Middle East, and I wanted to get your thoughts and comments on that. As we send a new carrier group over and a tomahawk launching submarine and projecting and letting everybody over there know that that stuff is on the way or they are already. We heard from my submarine or friend Curbage Mike, who served this country nobly about that submarine. He said, those things are wicked and they are stealthy, and they really can launch those one thousand mile range tomahawks and virtually no time. So that is certainly a deterrent effect. You were on. But what's your take on what's going on over there right now?
Speaker 13: Well, it's always been an area of significant instability right in my entire life. And you know, I was in desert Storm. I think that was a righteous fight to expel who'saying from Kuwait. I regret that, you know, we went back a second time, I think.
Speaker 3: Under false pretense.
Speaker 13: Well yeah, I think there was a lot of confusion the second time. But if you look at it, I think the senior Bush got it right. Hussey may not be, you know, buying girl Scout cookies, but he was a hedge against Iran, and it kept the power equilibrium stable over there, and when you don't have that, you have a vacuum, right, and Iran nothing against the Persian people, the citizens, but obviously a very antagonistic government who wants the destruction of Israel, who wants instability. I think we have to keep in mind and stop trying to talk like people like it's you or I having a conversation with our values. The enemies of America do not share the same values. They don't want there to be peace because they reject a US led global world order and how we view these things. So the fact that you know, Trump had maximum pressure with Mike Pompeo uring his term on Iran, we moved the embassy to Jerusalem, where it had been law for I don't know, twenty thirty years, and nobody had the gumption to do it, and we had Iran on the ropes. Since then, this administration is unfrozen billions of dollars in Iranian funds. It's encouraged bad behavior, and you know, it is indescribable that Iran launched hundreds of weapons against Israel, and Biden says, take the win, and now we're back for round two, and guess what it's going to be bigger.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's what everyone keeps saying. You know, it's almost like any moment hell, it could have started while we were talking this morning. Yeah, And you know, I don't know whether they're right or not. I know they have intelligence and they can do satellite and look at where troops are moving and where equipment's being moved, and a lot of that's going on. It'll be based on the reporting I read this morning, but you don't know when it's going to happen. But you're right on that they don't share our perspective. So while one might think that appeasing the Iranians and bring up their funds and their assets and trying to play nice with them might help welcome them into this collective we had and we can we can all negotiate peace and Israel can exist and you guys can trade with each other. I mean, the idea of that is so foreign to them. It's like denying Christ to a Christian. You know, you just that's just not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 13: It's not And and and you know, we've learned our own lesson in that, Oh, if we just invade Iraq, we can make them all. You know, they'll vote and they'll be story.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 13: It doesn't work, guys, And so you have to deal with people where you find them. I hear that from my friends on the left all the time, and with the case of Iran, you do yeah, and you need to talk to them in their language. You need to explain to them they like Russia, China, respect power, not words. It's the doctrine of massive retaliation created by the Israelis. I call it the Chicago way. If you go back to the nineteen twenties and you, you know, meet force with overwhelming that's how you stop bad behavior.
Speaker 3: Indeed, and considering the size and relative strength of our militaries, it shouldn't be a real issue. I mean, I say that knowing Rush has now been fighting Ukrainians for three years with all the best hardware and whatever is about available and out there on the open market for arms. But I'd like to think we could dispatch Iran very quickly and hopefully before they get a nuclear weapon. And in passing since we can bring this full circle back to energy policy. They're talking about how this is going to impact this widening Mid East war impact global oil supply, and that any Iran launch and our retaliation could result in embargoes on Iranian crude exports, which apparently don't have going on right now, affecting one and a half millions of barrel per day supply on the global market, Meaning the Iranians are selling that evil commodity oil which we won't even allow ourselves to drill on our own land here in the United States. It's on the open market right now. Could sanction them right now, we could take that away from them, their ability to trade it. And yet we don't.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we haven't. And by the way, that Keystone pipeline that never got built, that's about a million and a half barrels a day.
Speaker 3: Right there. There you go another questionable question mark over as we put it back to Kamala Harrison, what is her energy policy? Well, you know what she's voted for in the past. You know what her on record statements are. Don't be fooled by the mainstream media who is trying to recharacterize her as something that she is not. Bring him out always a pleasure, man, Keep up the great work. We're checking out your podcast, Charged Conversations, where you do a far more in depth analysis of this kind of thing. And I'll look forward to having back in studio. Thanks Brianton, and hopefully I appreciate it. Thanks brother, coming up bright part inside scoop Joel Pollock, who has the momentum. That's next. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 4: It's what motivates your vote.
Speaker 3: The Democrat and they were the back.
Speaker 4: Then fifty five krs the talk station, this report it is sponge. I downloaded the MP on my phone.
Speaker 2: I can listen whatever I want at fifty five KARC dot com at.
Speaker 3: O five, a fifty five rc DE talk station of very very Happy Tuesday Jam always made special because at this moment in time, every Tuesday at a eight o five we get to hear from Breitbart and get the inside scoop. Breitbart bookmark at b r e I t b a art dot com. You're gonna have the book mark. You have to go there directly, because if you try to copy and post one of the wonderfully written articles filled with fun filled factual information from legitimate reporters and put it on a social media site, no one's ever gonna see it, right. Joel Paullocke, Breitbart editor at lard's always great to have you on the show, my friend, good to have you back. I tell people to do that all the time and I've had my own experiences, like with Facebook. If I put a bright Bart thing up, I'll get five hundred people responding to a happy or Happy Friday post that I'll put up, or a picture of my dog, Joel. But if I put a Breitbart article up, boy, it's no one sees it. So the social media algorithms are hard at work. But you guys do a great job. And a fun headline for me to start off with you, Joel Paul Eck, since we're going to talk about who really has the momentum, Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. I love this headline was obviously a joke. Kamala to announce policy positions just as soon as the polls tell her what they are.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 3: I mean they're trying to. I mean they're trying to whitewash everybody. We know what her policy positions are. Look at twenty nineteen, what she ran on for president the United States of America, and look at the last three and a half years of the Biden administration.
Speaker 15: Right well, she had the most left wing policies of any US senator in the Senate in twenty nineteen, which was a year when she was angling to run for president, so we knew what her policy positions are or have been. And then, of course in the White House, in the administration as Vice President, she has had the same policies as Joe Biden, so much so that often the White House referred to the administration as the Biden Harris administration. Announced the immigration policy, for example, the one that she's running away from, they called it the Biden Harris policy, and they did so for years since twenty twenty one. So we know what her policies are, but she refuses to state them, and she's trying to distance herself from the failing policies, the ones that are most obviously bad. And as of right now, let's pull this up right now, get on to her website.
Speaker 3: No policies on the website.
Speaker 15: So more than three weeks after joining the race, she has not stated in any policy positions. And look, there's a strategy to this, because often you'll find that specific candidates are less popular than what we call it a generic Democrat or a generic Republican who appeals in theory to their party's voters. She's running as generic Democrat, and that's why she's doing well. Because Joe Biden was pulling very far below a generic Democrat to say, there are many Democrats who knew he was subpar, he was not good, he was not capable, and they wanted to run or they wanted to vote for someone else. And so she's just casting herself right now as someone else. She knows that most voters don't know her policies, don't remember her failed presidential run, and she wants to get away with being the candidate in the abstract who theoretically they might like to vote for. And that's what she's doing for Democrats. It's not going to help her with independent voters, it's not going to help her win any Republican voters over, but it is going to help her consolidate Democratic support.
Speaker 3: Well, And I wanted to get your reaction to the mainstream media's efforts to recharacterize her obviously ignoring what she has been on record in favor of again twenty nineteen of the policies she ran for in her failed effort to become president. But let's just use one illustration. She's not the borders are. She was not responsible for the southern border. She was responsible for, you know, central American policy and changing the you know deck gads long if not longer dynamic that led them to their inept reality of their governmental system and their failed economic realities which are forcing people out. So no, that's what she was charged to do. You would really have to be. I mean, I always refer to my listeners as we dwellers. Politically, we're all on top of things. We remember this, we know what she is. We study the news, we study politics all the time. But is the mainstream media's effort to recharacterize her and deny outright deny that she had any connection with the failed border policies? Is that their admission or acknowledgment that they think we're a bunch of idiots who don't pay attention to anything, Joel, I know that sounds like a weird question, but I'm kind of worried they put their credibility on the line when they say stuff like that. And I know what the words are, I just uttered, But that seems to me to suggest that the mainstream media really does think the American people are a bunch of easily manipulated idiots.
Speaker 15: They do, and they think they are very smart, so they say that they can do a better job than the Kamala Harris campaign of explaining away these unhelpful details. But I've looked at the record and look, the story they don't want to tell is this, Kamala Harris was placed in charge of what they call root causes of migration. There's actually an executive order in twenty twenty one called the Root Causes Strategy. And at that time the migrants were largely coming from three countries, from Nicaragua, from Honduras, and from Al Salvador. So they developed this Northern Triangle strategy and they put her in charge.
Speaker 3: Of the root causes.
Speaker 15: So she was going to go and talk to the leaders of these countries. Excuse me, I said, Nicaragua, Guatemala. But anyway, those were the three countries, and the problem was that the immigration crisis, that might creation problem, ballooned so far beyond those three countries that within a few months or so, it became ridiculous to talk about those countries as the source of the problem. So that's what they don't want to talk about. They don't want to talk about the fact that this whole idea of root causes was bogus and that the real cause, the real driver of migration, was the fact that migrants and the cartels knew that there was going to be no enforcement at the southern border of the United States.
Speaker 3: So that's that's the problem, and they don't want to admit and that there was no need to be made off of farrying people in return for large payments to the United States southern border where they knew they were going to gain access, whether it's for some sort of nefarious purpose like terrorists, Chinese Communist Party military age men, or alternatively, people fleeing terrible economic situations, which is not a justification to enter our country illegally. That word got out all over the globe.
Speaker 15: Right, So they don't want to acknowledge that was a failure, complete failure, And you know, they're trying to say, well, she was just in charge of those three countries and the root causes and so forth. But you know, that doesn't really solve the problem for them, because they really believed that if they well, I don't know if they.
Speaker 3: Actually believed that.
Speaker 15: They were just trying to sell it to the public, the idea that if you talked about the root causes, which were corruption in those countries, poverty in those countries, if you talked about those three countries that would solve the problem.
Speaker 3: They thought they could get away.
Speaker 15: With not enforcing the border, not enforcing the immigration law. And it doesn't get her out of this problem, which is that she was placed in a key position of responsibility for the migration problem. And they called it again. They called the entire policy, not just the root causes part. They called the entire policy the Biden Harris immigration policy. This was her project, this was her baby, and she ran away from it eventually during the administration before she became a candidate because she didn't want to be associated with a failure and she was not willing to stand up to Joe Biden on the non enforcement of border policy, on the non enforcement of existing immigration law.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they think that.
Speaker 15: We are easily manipulable idiots. I think that they know that some percentage of Democrats want to be convinced. So it's not that they know Democrats are stupid. They just know that these Democrats will twist their brains into pretzels to rationalize voting for Kamala Harris. And they just need to give those voters enough of a story that they could pretend to believe. So that's what's happened. And you can point out things like this, you can point out Tim Wallace's stolen valor, his puffery, his false statements about his military record and.
Speaker 3: So forth, it's not going to shake those voters.
Speaker 15: They're just excited to vote for a Democrat who isn't Joe Biden, and so they're willing to believe and to convince themselves of anything. I had this experience recently when someone wrote to me, and this is a person who understands Israel policy pretty well, a Democrat. They understand Israel policy, they understand that Kamala Harris is terrible for Israel. But they said, well, I'm still going to vote for Harris because I've decided it doesn't matter whose president. Every president's going to have the same policy, which is garbage. But you can you'll hit you can see them rationalizing it. They don't want to break and you know what, it's very hard for people to change their minds when they've demonized the other side so much. I don't think Republicans have as much of a problem crossing over occasionally to vote for a good Democrat, but Democrats, really they think of Republicans as racist and greedy and terrible and Nazis and whatever. You can't join a group that you've demonized so much, especially after you've been the one sort of.
Speaker 3: Alienating people in your own family.
Speaker 15: Let's say, so, you know, look, this is a problem and Trump is getting drowned out in.
Speaker 3: All of this. You know, there's a lot of hoopla around the new candidate.
Speaker 15: I think it's partly media biased, but it's also just partly something new voters are excited by, something they're interested, they're looking And one of the reasons I wrote my book the Agenda, was to give Trump something to talk about, give him a vision of the future that he can talk about two Republican voters and say, look, this is what it's going to look like when I win. And I don't have to wait for Congress to agree. I don't have to wait for all these appointees to be in place. I'm not giving you some massive, nine hundred and twenty two page tome like Project twenty five of everything conservatives ever want to do. I'm just giving you a very quick agenda list of things I can do as president by executive order. And that's why I wrote the agenda, and I think that's what Trump has to talk.
Speaker 3: About to counter all of this stuff about Kamala Harris. And I'm glad you brought up the agenda what Trump should do in his first one on a day, because what we need to do is get Trump in office before he can exercise any of the thoughts and ideas that you express in your book. As wonderful as they are, but he is. I mean, Trump's just getting an earful from every conservative commentator that you can find, including you know me, a little libertarian commentator. Nonetheless, don't talk about kama Harris's crowds, don't talk about her accent, don't talk about her race. None of these things matter. If the independent voter is out there really trying to make some sense of who he wants to vote for or she wants to vote for, then you're going to need to talk about policy. And he is winning across the board in terms of policy positions, from the board of the economy, inflation. He's got a multitude of things he can campaign on that don't have to go down to the low hanging fruit about you know, her gaps or mistakes or a goofy giggle or anything else for that matter. Yeah, you know, and she is going to avoid the media.
Speaker 15: She's not going to talk about what she believes. We have a convention coming up in Chicago next week, the worst possible city for a Democratic convention because it shows just how badly Democrats have done in running Chicago. You know, in nineteen ninety six, when Bill Clinton had his convention there, it was a successful, thriving city. It had a lot of hope, and since then it's really gone down the drain and you can see all the results of no cash bail and high taxes and defunding the police, and poor education, letting the unions run everything. It's just a disaster of a city. But they're not going to want to talk about that. They're going to talk about the beautiful buildings and the lakefront, you know, the things that have existed in Chicago for decades, and that's exactly how they're going to try to run Kamala Harris. They're going to talk about the historic nature of her presidency, and they're going to talk about how she exudes joy now, her nuclear class, the.
Speaker 1: Joy out.
Speaker 15: They're not going to talk about the job she would do as president, and the job she has done is vice president, which has been a terrible job.
Speaker 3: So Trump can't control with the media are going to say, and we can. You know, we can sit here and complain about it, and we will. But I think the most important thing is.
Speaker 15: For Trump to get the conversation back to policy, because that's where he beats her. Am she lost in twenty she lost in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty because she couldn't talk about her policies. Trump's got to talk about his. He has a track record, Andy has good ideas for the future. I think that's what you need to talk about. And that's what I'd like to turn the conversation to.
Speaker 3: And I talk about the agenda exactly the jenda what Trump should do in is First One and a Day is authored by my guest today, Joe Paul Locke, Breitbart Editor at Large for The Insight Scoop this morning, I guess I'm curious to know have you sent a copy of your book to the Trump administer or to the Trump campaign. I'd like to think that he got himself a copy of this and no, but one is on the way. One is on the way. Wonderful, wonderful, easy to digest. I'll recommend my listeners get a copy. It's available ever books were sold, I can have my executive producers Trekker put your book as a link on my blog page at fifty five carec dot com so we can all get a hold of it and read it and maybe talk policy amongst our friends with some of your ideas in the agenda. Joe Pollock, it's always a pleasure having on the program. I appreciate the work you're doing at Brightbart along with everybody else at bright Birth. That's why I recommend my listeners go ahead and bookmarket because you find some really solid solid reporting there and of course outside of the legacy media. Joel, thanks for your time today. As always, I hope you have a wonderful week. My friend will talk again soon, I hope. Thanks and thanks for the opportunity anytime, my friend, anytime eight nineteen fifty five kre see de talk station. Imaging can be affordable, but just don't go to the hospital imaging department where you're going to shell out thousands of dollars. It just, you know, it just irks me when I mean every time I do a commercial for affordable imaging services just blows my mind. And you know I've been down this path before myself. CT scans can be five grand. Echo cardiograms can cost you two three four thousand dollars. Ultrasound same thing, MRIs thirty five hundred dollars plus multiple bills, not just one bill. You get a separate bill beyond the thirty five hundred dollars for the MRI or any other scan, because they're going to get a radiologist that has to do a review of the scans to provide to your doctor so you know what's going on on the image. That's what a board certified radiologist does, and you need a report all of it thousands of dollars and your slice of the action is probably going to be more after your insurance payment if you have it, more than the whole thing costs that affordable imaging services. Oh, my doctor didn't tell me to go there. No, the doctor's not going to tell you to go there, because you're going to save a heap loads of money, and the massive profit center that is the hospital system that owns your doctor's practice is not going to get the benefit of that giant bill. Echo cardigram four hundred ninety five bucks CT scan with a contrast six hundred without four point fifty MRI. With a contrast, the most expensive image you can get at Affordable it's six hundred and forty five bucks at every image, including ultrasounds and the long screens come with a board certified radiologist report is included in this low low price, So save yourself tons of money. Go where you want because it's your medical care and you have that choice. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand five one three seven five three eight thousand. Online you'll find them at Affordable Medimaging.
Speaker 12: Dot com fifty five KRC for.
Speaker 4: More information about contests on this.
Speaker 3: Time of the nine first Ony one forecasts going to be mostly sunny day to day, going up to eighty three. Overnight low is sixty four skies Tomorrow a warmer day, humidity yeah eighty six for the high overnight partly cloudy skies at a low of sixty four. Thursday, a sunny day, chance of showers after two pm and a high of eighty seven. Let's see my disappearing temperature sixty eight right now. Time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities get the Gift of life. Sign up to be an organ donor today. West Pound two seventy five cruiser working of the new accident near Ward's corner. It adds to what was already running slow from before there thanks to the northbound seventy one ramp from West two seventy five being blocked up due to a wreck. That ramp is now open again. East Pound two seventy five. There's a wreck near forty two in Sharonville. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station just shy of eight to twenty four a fifty five kr sit the talk station looking forward to the next segment.
Speaker 3: Jason Williams from the Cincinnati Enquirer Fur of Politics editor, and he now obviously does sports and sometimes nonsports items. Is sort of a combo Jason Williams article Cincinnati Bengals follow Brown's lead look at stadium in the suburbs, and I'm sorry, I find that whole idea just sort of comical, considering how much money to the Hamlin Kenny taxpayers paid to build the pay Course Stadium FAA Paul Brown Stadium. And I actually had a conversation with Moe Egger, you made no mo from being the local sports guru that he is. And he was at the Emory Federal Credit Union golf adding yesterday I just commented him out, aren't you really happy that the Bengals got a brand new locker room? It looks like a blank in disco tech if you saw any pictures of it. And he started a cracker going to be rolled his eyes and saying that the fans don't get any benefit of that, and he goes, you know what, the players didn't even really care because if you saw some of the interviews with the players, like, eh, okay, whatever, whatever they were dealing with, you know what, they have a place to hang their gear, they have a place to take a shower, maybe a sona or a hot tub or whatever they do in the locker room, and none of that change. It just looks different. So no true benefit from that. And if you're someone who's I mean, you're hoping to make the draft, right, you want to be picked, and I think probably would join any professional football team because you're going to make a nice salary and you're going to continue to play the game of football after college. Right, do you consider the locker room facilities. When you're deciding if a professional football team wants to hire you, is that the deciding factor? Was it really that important? I think the Browns paid for that one, but question mark why And if you have a two billion dollar price tag for a new stadium, what's the likelihood that one might be built out of the suburb where maybe it should have been built in the first place. Jason Williams coming up next, a twenty five if ffy five KCD dog station. Quick word here from my good friends at Fast and Pro Roofing, who will take wonderful care of you because they're honest. It starts with honesty. You're going to get fantastic roofers. I cannot imagine better quality roofing, exterior project work, metal work, custom work. Whether you have a shingle roof, a metal roof, terra cotta roof, slate, doesn't matter. They do it all commercial roofs and residential. Their experts are truly craftsmen. If the work they do is going to be superior, they take wonderful care of your home or your business. The place will be cleaner when they leave than when they got there, making sure there's no nails or debris, watching your landscaping, whether they are hard at work on your new roof if you need one, and that question gets answered with a free roof inspection. And the honest professionals at Fast and Pro a plus with a BBB never lie to you or try to say you something you do not need. They go up on your roof. If they come down and offer you a quote, it's because something's wrong. They'll thoroughly explain what is wrong up there. They can offer short term solutions the problems. If you have to have a roof replace Fast and Pro, they're going to upgrade you automatically to the certainty landmark Pro fifty ye shingle. That's an automatic upgrade. You don't have anything to worry about after a fifty year shingles put on your roof. Oh, unless you are younger. I know the roof that they put on my house when they replaced it fifty years shingle. It'll outlast me, which is a great thing. Ray and a man to the wonderful owners of Fast and Pro Roofing again will take great care of you like they have been my listener since nineteen ninety nine. Five one three, seven seven four ninety four ninety five, five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Maybe Eric will inspect your roof. I don't know that'd be a nice thing if you did online Fasten Fast and fastenproroofing dot Com. Fifty five car the talk station the Simply Money Minute. It sponsored thirty here fifty five KERCD talk station normally doing a Daniel Davis deep dive. We thought that was going to happen today. Hey Davis on vacation and if people didn't let us know about that. But we do have a wonderful substitute today. Haven't talked to Jason Williams from the Cincinni Inquiring quite some time. We used to have regular college conversations back when it did his politics extra column. But it does a wonderful jobs as a sports writer for the Cincinnati Enquirer. Jason, welcome back. I'm laughing about your column, man. I I was just telling my listeners I ran in a Moegar yesterday. We were both at a golf outing. It's a charity golf outing, and I was talking to mo about the new locker room at pay Course Stadium. I said, it looks like a disco tech, and and he started laughing and he said, you know the thing about it, he is the players didn't even really seem to care. And they put all this money into new locker room, and the players that were interviewed were like, yeah, okay, like whatever. You know, it's got a place to hang nice stuff and take a shower. That's all I need. I mean, they could use a high school locker room and it had the same overall net value as the disco tech that they have.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Anyway, should the sub should Cincinnati Bengals follow Brown's lead, look at stadium in suburbs, Let's ditch pay Course Stadium and run away. Jason, I'm sorry to laugh about it, but we're talking about a two billion dollar price tag, which also is in and of itself comical.
Speaker 9: Well very much so, you know, I mean, that's that's that's the trend though in the NFL right now are people looking at building new stadiums. Obviously in Cleveland they're actually going to build a new stadium. In Nashville in their stadium there's only a year older than pay Court Stadium. They're building a new stadium in Buffalo. They in fairness, they need one. I mean, that's a fifty over what a fifty year old stadium or over fifty years old. But that's kind of the thing right now, for all these stadiums that came in in the late nineties early two thousands, you're looking at nearly a billion dollar price tag for overhauling them, or do you look at building a new stadium. So I literally I just saw some buzz about it. I heard a little bit about it again, just people talking about it. It was kind of like, I'm gonna I mean, could this even ever happen? And just raise the question about it really?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 9: Uh, I mean it would it would be pretty crazy to think all the money has been put in the pay Corse Stadium and but this is just it's not a far such thing to think about again because of what.
Speaker 3: I just said.
Speaker 9: But at the end of the day, I just don't see it happening because you know, really, the Brown family, uh, they're gonna be really They're gonna be asked to put up a lot of money for this, and they're gonna be asked to put up a lot of money for the overhaul pay Corse Stadium. But I just don't I think I think That's where the conversation would start and stop right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 9: I can't see them willing to put in the kind of money that's gonna take to build a new stadium.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you this, just being practical as I am, why do we feel the need generally the so called the owners of the teams, or the fans or whatever, who is demanding all of these so called upgrades that are so damned costly a billion dollars. I understand taking care of what you own. It's something I really implore the City of Cincinnati elected officials to do with regard to our roads before they go building more stuff and things. But a road works if you keep it maintained. It doesn't need to be changed or altered. It provides the core function, which is to serve for my car to drive down the pay course. Stadium works. You can play football there, You can buy stuff there outrageously priced, yes, twelve dollars for a beer and seven dollars for a cheese cony. But it works. What's so wrong with it that it needs all kinds of huge upgrades maintenance improvements? Are people no longer going to attend a football game because we don't have a bigger jumbo tron or a better locker room. This all seems so superficial and shallow and frankly pointless.
Speaker 9: Well, at the end of the day, it really is.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm glad you can curt that.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I agree. I think a lot of this is just like it's just the price, it's what the fell want, it's what the demands across the NFL. So any of these I mean, at the end of the day, like if the lease is coming up in twenty six, so the Bengals have the leverage here to say, Okay, well this is what's happened across the NFL, and all these stadiums that were built a similar time, well, their leases are coming up to and this is what all their peers are asking for, and you know in new stadium and stadium upgrades. But a lot, a lot of this is A lot of this is window dressing.
Speaker 3: I guess it's not.
Speaker 9: It's not hardcore, like, yeah, yeah, there are I guess I guess again, Like you know, for a thirty year old what is it twenty five it was built in two thousand, so twenty four year old building, like you know, are there some things that need to be upgraded? Like yeah, but is it anything massively wrong with the building that it requires like up toward a billion dollars worth of uh you know, overhaul and belt and a lot of that stuff would be built and whistles types of things like you know, they just pumped up thirty nine million dollars into I think, you know, just new they put new new seats in the club level and then they're redoing like they expanded the bridge outside the stadium. I mean a lot of that stuff. Did you really have to have the bridge expanded? Did you really really have to? I mean, I mean really, I mean it's going to alleviate some pedestrian traffic, you know, eight days a year, but uh, did you you know what I mean like that? No? Right? I mean right, I mean you know what is there like eight eight nine, eight nine, ten games in a couple of concerts? I mean you know, so a dozen dozen days a year? Sorry for my mat there, yeah, right, Like but that's really what this. I mean how many years did Riverfront Stadium go and like did they rip out all the infrastructure inside and redo all of it over the years? I don't I don't remember, but yeah, I'm just saying, like, this is this whole wave of Okay, well you got all your new stadiums twenty twenty five years ago, and now here comes the wave again of like, well it's either a new stadium or it's a really really overhauled stadium and construction costs that costs even more to build the original thing. Yes, it's just really crazy. It's not just going on here. I think it's a little more of a touchy issue here because of how much money the pack taxpayers have paid versus some other places the taxpayers didn't have to bear as big of a burden and some other NFL cities.
Speaker 3: That's what literally certainly have. Jason Williams, one of the great points you made in the article. The Brown family apparently this is their sole source of revenue. They're not multi multi billionaires like so many other NFL team owners. Those guys or ladies as the case maybe, or corporations or groups of individuals can afford to put their own money where their mouth is and pay for it themselves since they're the ones that reaped the financial benefit of the ball the game's being played there. Fine, that's private industry and market. That's the way it's supposed to be. The idea that a private entity, a sports team is calling on the public, the taxpayer, to shoulder the burden of all these crazy upgrades. And I think you and I agree, most of which are completely unnecessary bells and whistles just to keep up with the other guy. Kind of like a small Genitalia thing going on here, Jason. But that is what is bothersome and troubling to me. And I think to most people, they're still going to go to the football games if they love the Bengals health. I think they go to the Cincinnati Gardens if it still existed, if the football if Bengals are going to play there, that's fan loyalty to play.
Speaker 9: But if the Bengals are going to win, it's all about well, how about the teams winning? No one cares, No one cares really where they're playing.
Speaker 3: Well, they're paying Joe Burrow a lot of money. Maybe they should put their resources into paying more, bigger salaries and recruiting better talent. I don't know, Jason, I don't disagree with that. Maybe that's a better expenditure of money. Oh my, it's it anyway, Yes, a.
Speaker 9: Bit of a I just want to, like I do I you know, really, I've been around the NFL and I've seen some of these places. I've been to Buffalo, I've been to Kansas City, and honestly, like, if you could go back twenty five years old, longer than that, into the mid nineties, and if there would have been more of a vision cast, like the stadium probably would have been better off, you know, building in the suburbs somewhere, and of course out of there would have been a whole other wave of people, you know, complaining and oh we're losing the Bengals to Warren County, and you know, I know it's there's always going to be adversity or a fight on any side of this that you would go. But I think if some reason, if some reason the Bengals said we're going to move to Warren County by the Tennis Center.
Speaker 3: I'm just choosing that.
Speaker 9: I don't know if that's enough lot of land, but I honestly don't think. I mean, there would be some Hamilton County politicians or political insider type, so it'd be like, oh, no, we can't let this happen. But I think for the most part, certainly Hamilton County taxpayer and fans, I don't think with care. Then of course you got Warren County taxpayers might be pretty upset, But at least I think.
Speaker 1: It would be a zero.
Speaker 9: It'd be a zero some game, and it wouldn't be this big. I don't think it would be this enormous, like oh my gosh, we're losing the Bengals or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, and I agree with you on that. Hell, if they could build in a northern Kentucky the Greater Cincinnati Airport is in Kentucky. Parenthetically, it doesn't keep people from going there or laying claim to it. The Cincinnati Bengals could be in any part of the general tri state area and they'd still be the Cincinnati Bengals, and people wouldn't feel like they got stabbed in the back because of a threat to take the ball and run away to some other city with it, like some of the other teams have done. That does not show any respect for the fan. It is the complete nuking of the goodwill that they might otherwise have, as is demanding the taxpayers pay for all these bells and whistles and upgrades that really aren't necessary to play the game. Jason Williams. Cincinnati dot coms where you find Jason. He's a wonderful sports You should follow what he writes in the enquiry. Do that at Cincinnati dot com. Jason, you know you're always welcome on the program. I enjoy our conversations. I just appreciate the lighthearted nature of this one. And in spite of the practical financial reality that's going on here, take care of my friend. We'll talk again, Soona Hooks brother, it's eight forty one fifty five krc DE talk station five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three talk go with pound five fifty on eight and t fund. Maybe feel differently about it, but I'm clearly where I am on that subject, and I recommend strongly. Zimmer. Yeah, Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. They've been around for a long time, more than seventy five years and three generations of family ownership and operation. You know, they have a relationship with their long standing customers and it's a great one. They keep the houses comfortable, they keep them safe and efficient. Turn to Zimmer to trusted third generation experts and the leader in twenty four hours, seven day a week emergency HVAC service because you know it never goes out at a good time in summertime. Obviously, if you lose your air conditioner, even if it's during regular business, it sucks. So get in touch with Zimmer and talk to them about the cool Carrier comfort rebate going on right now where you can save up the twenty one hundred dollars on a new carrier air conditioning unit. Carrier invented air conditioning, so a wonderful unit there. Zimmer obviously an authorized service and sales reps four carrier units and you're going to be very happy saving twenty one hundred dollars. Trust the folks at Zimmer. You can easily schedule an appointment and learn more about who they are at the website which is go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KARC an iHeartRadio station.