Speaker 1: Jeffrey Dahmer soaked in blood, You and the bomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Gaped, Helius Modify and then from Apes.
Speaker 2: Hitler faced his death and then escaped.
Speaker 3: Fable But and the moth Man.
Speaker 2: Son of Sam Talking.
Speaker 1: To Talks Again, Witches, Junk Sank, Cotlin's Mysterious Noise and Hot Dames, Dark Guards.
Speaker 4: And the sculet Bones most of lemt.
Speaker 2: He's a probably loan.
Speaker 1: So when you're feeling all alone crabbing beer and get stone a welcome you to the podcast trains Grew where he to entertain you.
Speaker 5: It's about to us.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm trying to find some good dug something like fresh veggie buds, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like let us know if you haven't.
Speaker 2: So fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: They're all stupid. But if you ever went out and been like, that's a good one. Like they're all dumb jokes.
Speaker 2: What's going on people? Hi guys, this Strange brew podcast. I am one of the hosts of this Strange podcast.
Speaker 3: I love how you reinigorate that every single time.
Speaker 2: Tom cat a k A.
Speaker 4: Tom Thompson and I'm Billy a k A hung like a fucking gorillas of tidy Dick doesn't know they're they're actually big, but gorillas are so muscular you can't tell, ye must it must be that's it. But I'm an unmuscular gorilla. So it's like, that's what an actual.
Speaker 6: So I got some I got one of the Zodiac beers.
Speaker 3: I like what then that one says that lunatic fridge. Oh, the side of it looked like all jazz are kind.
Speaker 6: Of like a Japanese beer, but it's lunatic fridge.
Speaker 3: People are getting ridiculous with this ship.
Speaker 2: Objectively, lightheartedly, mad, voracious, extent, et cetera. She has a lunatic charm that is quite engaging.
Speaker 4: You should get fucking beer sponsors, come on it, okay, mm hmm right yeah, kind of covid. Look at the fucking fridge. It's got like a swirly iron teeth.
Speaker 2: He's angry because he's a lunatic fridge. He's angry. It's not bad for like an I p a. You don't like, yes, I.
Speaker 4: Do, not that one to you? I do?
Speaker 2: You don't know me.
Speaker 3: Let me talking about today the mod Talk project.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of this will be good because we've covered the Philadelphia Experiment.
Speaker 4: We're talking about this like I'm actually on a podcast and not just zoning out while he's rambling in.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get into it. The mon Talk project just might be the mother load of lesser known conspiracy theorist. This source today is that's interesting, and I got some other sources, but this is a lot from all that's interesting.
Speaker 4: You think this is lesser known, that's what they yes, because more like you know, I guess, yeah, And there's uh, your comparing ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, if if you're just getting into it and you're like, there's the rep two Leans, they did you show up in this a little bit?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So let's see how time travel, teleportation, and mind control are are all important parts of the story, while contact with aliens and the staging of the Apollo moon landings add color to the already colorful painting. Yet even after all that, the fact that this inspired whil is successful Netflix theory Stranger Things is based off the mataph I didn't know that something fucking with ship and then a monster escaping?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I never. I guess it makes sense, but yeah, I never. I only watched that episode. Unless your conspiracy not really into this ship.
Speaker 3: This show was kind of dumb.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: Maybe I didn't give it a chance. I tried an episode of Stupid.
Speaker 6: No it's good, it gets good. Wait till the second.
Speaker 4: Season with thee oh Billy's and he's like, hardcore, of course it's good. No, what am I saying? This is like the best show that ever existed.
Speaker 2: Mitch was like, oh man, I want to be like Billy, like be a badass riding around and a fucking muscle car, want to fuck everybody's mom because he wants to bang all the fucking the one guy's mom. Then ship is it?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 4: It? Is it just as badass if you're mid thirties and you want to fuck their daughters instead.
Speaker 2: That's more that's less badass?
Speaker 3: Is that less badass?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's as bad ass. I think it's more badasses. Like seventeen.
Speaker 3: Literally just joking, but then the teacher gets jailed.
Speaker 4: You know that'd be my I love those newspaper articles where it's like there are two teachers fired for having threesome with students, and like his face is lit right the fuck up, he's so happy.
Speaker 2: You mentioned before, I kind of want to do an episode made for the Patreon or something that is like the stories about teachers that it's just like not kids, but like teenagers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's so many young adults.
Speaker 6: So many of those ones, like that's like fourteen or fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's question.
Speaker 2: It's still my dream. You know, she's a hotty.
Speaker 3: Nobody. Nobody came on to me when I was fourteen.
Speaker 2: So according to Preston Nichols and Peter Moon, authors of the mon Talk Project Experiments in Time, the Montauk Project was a development uh and was COMMUNI communated coma.
Speaker 3: Why am I accumulated?
Speaker 2: Accumulation was a development and accumulation of a phenomenon encountered aboard the USS Eldridge in nineteen forty three. You remember when the ship disappeared in the Philadelphia Experiments and then they got to the ship and everyone was screaming because there's people stuck halfway through the fucking ship.
Speaker 4: The fucking futur did an episode on that. Yeah, yeah, they all got fused of the spaceship.
Speaker 2: This is popularly known as the Philadelphia Experiment, a series of experiments that listened to her episode on it, but it was conducted by the US Navy involving radar invisibility. According to these accounts, over three decades of secret research and.
Speaker 6: Applied technology ensued.
Speaker 2: Experiments were conducted that included electric mind control or mind surveillance, Yeah, controlling of distinct populations. The climax of this work was reached at Montak Point in nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 4: That was a huge I thought you're going to say, like a year or two, and they just like crushed it. No, that was like forty fucking years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and this was supposedly too, how to do with the Cold War and like them trying to get up on the rushes.
Speaker 3: So many fucking things I had to do with the Cold War.
Speaker 6: Fuck yeah, they're like, wow, wow when we spy on the Russians.
Speaker 4: Honestly, all appearing all the fucking Cold War was was a bunch of fucking bitches crying. That's all.
Speaker 2: I Have you done your research?
Speaker 3: Nobody? Well that okay?
Speaker 4: For one, you know, it's obviously called the Cold War because nothing happened, because it's cold, because nothing rushes cold, because no shots were fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyways, so much, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of all I can picture is like two grown ass fucking mengling.
Speaker 2: No, you're fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you want to do.
Speaker 3: I'll do something if you do about first.
Speaker 4: You come at me, bro, come at me, swing first, so I don't get charged.
Speaker 2: Funny there is a comedian in Asian comedian I can't remember, but I saw it on the old TikTok and he was saying, like, it's kind of funny that he's like, you know what when you know, when uh, you know, they either're like Iran you have uh or yeah I think Iran you have weapons of mass destruction and they're like, no, we don't. They're like, yeah you do, We're going in there, definitely do and then they don't have any weapons of mass destruction. But when North Korea is literally like we have weapons of mass destruction, we have nuclear bombs, and we're gonna fucking blow the ship out of the United States, nothing happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like they will kill us. Yeah, let's not fight with the biggest dog there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially with someone who's so loose like that guy could just break in a second, or if he's alive, King Jong Un, he could be dead. They could just do it.
Speaker 4: Know he loves Katy Perry did that movie that was fake? I obviously that was sure. Are you sure didn't come down and do a movie with fucking Eminem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eminem Sady's Gate.
Speaker 4: Three times and fucking Sethrogen and Jesus.
Speaker 2: It was at that time the Montalk Project officially ripped open a hole in the space time two nineteen forty three. Back to the Philadelphia experiment.
Speaker 4: Oh fucking damn. They're like, I wonder if they noticed what happened. They're just like, yeah, they see like a guy, people are dressing.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, let's just do like Dicken. And then they see the little wagon dick coming out of the ship. What is that? But it's more or less we've been a little boy's penis. Because we'll get into something a little later. So perhaps the person best qualified to tell the story is Preston Nichols, electric engineer, an inventor who studied at Montalk or the Montalk Project. Studied the Montak Project for better part of a decade. His interests in the project were spurred, in part by unusual circumstance in his own life. He was also able to legally acquire much of the equipment that was used for the project. He continued his investigation, ultimately revealed his own role as a technical director of the project.
Speaker 4: Despite a technical director, despite the director, is he a technical guy? He's like, I'm technically a director. Nobody gave me that.
Speaker 2: Role, but I pretty much do everything there despite brainwashing and threats to silence him. So they brainwashed him to make him forget about what happened at munduk.
Speaker 4: Or they brainwashed him and they made him accidentally think he remembered the things that didn't.
Speaker 2: That's true. He had, he has survived, has decided it's in his best interest to tell his story.
Speaker 4: I think they wouldn't kill him.
Speaker 3: They might, he would have been dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But now like they killed you know, William Cooper for coming out and writing you know, the Behold the Pale Horse and talking about like all the conspiracies that have been going on that are probably true. And they killed Phil Schneider for talking about aliens. So it's like, why wouldn't they kill like David ike or fucking David Wilcock or an aux caller. But I love David ike Man, Me and Wan both love that homeboy. But the thing is David Ike says, like, I don't walk around with security guards because like, if those people are so scared, if I can't do a British action. But like if they're putting their own intention like that I'm safe. Look, I don't need it because in my intention, I'm not worried about it. So he's pretty much saying, if you're worried about being murdered by the government, you probably will. So the Montak narrative got it start. In nineteen ninety two was self published book by Preston B. Nichols called the Montalk Project Experiments in Time As we already said, they're they're already rumors that the American military had been conducting experiments in psychological warfare on the eastern end end of Long Island as far back as the mid nineteen.
Speaker 3: Eighties, probably a little further.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Nichol's book kind of already added fuel to already an existing fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that people were believing.
Speaker 2: But one thing, I do know who noticed how real this is? Because it's like two motherfuckers being like, you know, what's happened. I went I went to a psychic and they regressed all my memories and then yeah, I was there, but like I believe that, you know.
Speaker 3: So you went to they regressed all your memories regress.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and you've suddenly now now I understand what that means.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like, well, that's what I want to get in, but now you have to also believe that psychic Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I was writing out like the.
Speaker 2: I was right now for later on like kind of getting into the roswell the very first, like thing about flying saucers nailings, right, but then I eventually want to get a body in Benny Hill, And that's what they had missing time and went to a therapist and they regressed their thoughts and like a hypnosis and he's like I just.
Speaker 5: Not see it.
Speaker 2: A lizard creates and he's.
Speaker 6: Like crying over the recording.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I think you showed me that recording the whole, Like I guess, I I guess you kind of just answered my question before I asked it. There was like, what would make you want to if you got brainwashed end up believing something didn't happen? How would that would Wouldn't it be better off to replace that timeline with something as opposed to making this guy go I have.
Speaker 3: No fucking clue what happened.
Speaker 4: All of last five and now it makes him want to go get that back.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it because there's a reason why one guy, uh not I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna say, without the without the gap of knowledge, like not Nichols. I'd be like, why would you want to go and be like I wonder if I'm forgetting anything.
Speaker 6: Well, Nichols is a different story.
Speaker 2: But like we'll get into the one guy that actually he will get into it, but he it's something kind of brought these memories up for him.
Speaker 6: So Camp Hero in mon talk.
Speaker 3: Nice nice name, Camp Hero.
Speaker 6: It sounds like, you know, going to fat camp and.
Speaker 3: Campiro Bud, you're literally Superman.
Speaker 6: Ever seen Heavyweiters?
Speaker 2: No, you have to remember that movie, that Disney movie and Ben Stiller was like the workout guy and they go to the camp and like the cover is like all these boys holding up a sandwich and Heavyweaiters. I rewatched it recently because I had Disney Plus for a bit and Disney Yeah, and it wasn't it Like it's like when you know, Ben Stiller is super young and he's like the camp counselor guy that like wants to whip him all into shape.
Speaker 6: It's actually like a decent I justly remember love it as a kid.
Speaker 2: I rewatched it. I was like, this is cheesy and bad acting.
Speaker 4: All of the fucking old movies that you used to like is always You're like, Jesus, why was I staring at this?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: So in mon talk is like kind of the East Coast area fifty one older, not as big, and a little bit more stuffier. It's a little more you know, it's too many. There's a walking backwards and then you bump into a reptile and he's like and then you go walk the other way, and then there's a gray.
Speaker 3: Being like I don't like this place.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Decommission. It was a vast underground warren of laboratories staffed by scientists from brook Haven Labs. Sounds a little not se ish because one of the concentration camps, I think it's called like raven Haven. It was raven Brook or something like that was one of the concentration camps.
Speaker 3: Are you sure not brook Haven?
Speaker 6: That's the labs they're doing it.
Speaker 2: It was like Raven No, there was something Haven, Yeah, yeah, yeah, killing Jewish people, experimenting them. A little further west, is the brook haveven Labs and devoted to teleportation and off label application like we talked about on the Philadelphia experiment. Is like that Albert Einstein unified theory is the reason why they ended up getting into this. That essentially they wouldn't have done this if Albert I. Sign didn't actually figure and supervise this when it began. So as much as everyone was like, oh, he's such a smart guy. He probably has hands and some shady shit.
Speaker 4: When was Einstein led again.
Speaker 3: The fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 6: Okay, So Albert Einstein died in nineteen fifty five, so he was.
Speaker 3: Fucking way what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why is it always told like Albert Einstein, Like when you think about it, it's like this guy died in like the early eighteen hundreds. That's just what you assume. I know, knew he like you know, electricity and.
Speaker 2: Shit like that, and yeah, but he's like he was around no God.
Speaker 3: So he was.
Speaker 4: He was just Albert Einstein did not invent.
Speaker 2: No, he did not. He was way past that. He was born in like the late eighteen hundreds and then died in nineteen fifty five, But he was It was about this radar experiment, right, like and time travel and mind control. But I don't know if like Albert old Albie did it, knew anything about it, or if he was just using his theories and they were trying to put his theories in like true form and actually fucking make these theories real. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Isn't Albert Einstein like notoriously known for stealing other people's ideas?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 3: That is absolutely what he's known for.
Speaker 4: He's got a lot of people must have all of those inventions of his or all other people's ideas for the majority of it, it might have.
Speaker 3: So so many, there's so many.
Speaker 4: There's so many, like speaking album no, but there's so much controversy over everything he had. Is that other people have patent it or said they invented it first, or claimed that he was fucking lying and that they did it first. Yeah, so isn't isn't it right? Am I fucking mixing someone up? Didn't Tesla say he invented fucking no the light bulb before Albert Einstein's like or not Albert Einstein?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I am who stole? Who stole the light bulb?
Speaker 2: Thomas Edison?
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my fucking god, Thomas, I'm not edis.
Speaker 2: Fraud. That one was mine.
Speaker 3: I invented it.
Speaker 2: Look at it well and see, and that's why I think that that's they were threatening. They were threatening Tesla and I think they were going to kill him and stuff like that if he didn't give up his invention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tesla was the one that invented electricity first, right, that was that technically again yeah, it's theoretically yea, he claims. And if eding is his, if we did.
Speaker 2: Have Tesla's technology right now, we wouldn't be paying for electricity. He wanted free energy, and then Thomas Essen was like, no, no, no, that I want. So both Camp Hero and the Montak Air Force Station the Army transferred a portion of Camp Hero to the Air Force after World War Two. They were said to be the hubs of paranormal research. Nichols begins by saying that he wrote a book after recovering quotations his memories of this time as a researcher of the project. Then it goes back to give an account detailing the interior of the faculties, it's procedures, advanced technology, and numerous paranormal incidents that he claimed to have witnessed.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here actually, just just as a little food for thought while we're doing this, he got his memories of rased and he got someone to bring them back up. Yeah, just as easily that someone could have imprinted false memories.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 4: So this whole thing could be just fucking that's shit. It definitely could be. This psychic might have convinced him that he did some fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was actually a psychic. I think he just like said he remembered it one day, just like oh it was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, so he's just a fucking little pathological liar, is what he is. Yeah, and then he ran with that one. He's like, oh fuck, I'm in deep shit on this. Okay, yeah, no that is and he just went full tilted Dokay, if he did and be called a.
Speaker 3: Liar, if you never call yourself.
Speaker 6: If he did make this up, he's like a great author.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I could make up a story, for sure. I could.
Speaker 2: Fucking monsters and fucking mind control programs and little boys going through portals.
Speaker 4: You know how many movies we're just laughing about Harry Potter being a documentary. That's a great fucking story if you want to. If you if you actually, like told Harry Potter, like you remembered it, like you were there, That's how I kind of see this. It's like I was in Hogwarts. I was the Hogwarts teacher, and then all the ginger.
Speaker 2: Kids the bucking bot song in terms of his actual claims Jesus in terms of his actual claims. Nichol's book goes all in experiments of mind control, to lepathy, opening space, time portals, and other dimensions, connecting with contacts with alien life, and abduction of runaway children.
Speaker 4: They abduct the runaway children. Is that abduct and bring back or is that abduct and fucking ditch? You know, I'm just in a duck shin night prom night, dumpster child.
Speaker 2: Runaway mon duck baby, all under the authority of the US military, programmed and financed, programmed by Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: Nazis.
Speaker 2: It's always gotta be Nazis for a good story. So supposedly by Nazis it was. It was supposed to be financed by Nazi gold recovered during World War Two. And eventually I want to get into like we do. I would think it very soon. We're gonna get into the Nazi cult stuff. And I haven't like plugged in for coming up. And it is pretty interesting because and I'm reading a book right now about this too that dives.
Speaker 6: In a bunch of different conspiracies and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But how during World War One, like all these banks, you know what I mean, put their money into one specific bank. Can happen in World War Two? And then guess what happened during World War Two? All these banks got destroyed. So where did people put their money in the federal reserve? So and this is all set up so the people in power can make a lot of more money, like the Rothshots, Rockefellers, people that we didn't even know their names end up financing this shit. So you know me and want to talk about it always goes back to Nazis. They fucking disappeared. Two million people disappeared after World War Two. A lot of shady shit going on a project paper Clip where they took the Nazis to make the rockets.
Speaker 6: So this is part of the kind of rackets.
Speaker 2: In nineteen eighty four and otherwise forgettable B movie was made about the Philadelphia Experiment. The Philadelphia Experiment, Oh, when a fifty seven year old man named Alec al Bulick Alec Baltman saw the movie in nineteen eighty eight, and al Beilik claimed that he experienced an overwhelming sense of deja vu. Using new age therapies and practices, al said that he was able on to unlock a massive storage of repressed memories about his extension and his involvement is x is extensive involvement not just in the Philadelphia experiment, but in something called the Montalk Project as well, and the two were intertwined.
Speaker 3: So like we were watching that same for me, it's watching that ten bundied documentary and like I remember they had the they had that scene where he's in the bar, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, I'm pretty fucking sure I've seen him. I was there and you were him.
Speaker 3: Lame claim the fame is the horseshit, I.
Speaker 2: Know, suggesting that his memory had been wipe using the CIA's MK Ultra techniques to maintain the secrecy.
Speaker 6: Of the program.
Speaker 4: That'd be so cool to be able to do that to somebody.
Speaker 2: I know, But I we're gonna get I kemplaining it, but like we have things specific on the dockets, so it building.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 4: I was just saying a fact.
Speaker 3: I just said it was the fact.
Speaker 2: How claimed that his real name was Edward Cameron, So they brainwashed him change his name. He lives a long life, and you know it's fifty seven probably his kids, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like fifty seven. Yeah, okay, how many people would you have to bring? Okay, think of all your friends and your family and everybody. How many people are you fucking rope tying in with your lasso there, you fucking pig farmer, Bring every single one of them.
Speaker 3: You don't call him this anymore.
Speaker 2: So he say his real name was Edward Cameron and that his brother Duncan Cameron were crew members on the Eldridge in nineteen forty three. Oh, when they were in their twenties.
Speaker 4: It's an old man. His lame claimed the fame. He needs a story. He's like, I didn't do fucking shit for my life. Yeah, I hate that, honestly. Here is a quick, quick grant thirty second rant.
Speaker 3: You guys ever written thiss like? So there's like people that hit the age.
Speaker 4: I think the age gaps, like I've noticed, is probably just after like mid forties, late forties, like mid delte that if people haven't succeeded in something or done big things with their lives, their stories become fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grandpa, I was, I was in the cold wall.
Speaker 4: But no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's that's not true.
Speaker 3: Same time that's not true. No, that's when someone's delusional.
Speaker 4: No, this is like somebody's pathologically lying to make themselves seem like they did something because it only happens it's mid forties to late forties, and then it stops after sixty. I'm doing that. After sixty, nobody fucking cares. He's like, yeah, I did this, that's what that is. And like, Grandpa's not telling stories any I want to be.
Speaker 2: Like during nine to eleven, I was shot through a portal and I was in the plane with the hijackers and then they shot me back through the portal and then I'm here.
Speaker 3: Hell, I'm here. You know what, Hell, I live with the grandpa.
Speaker 4: You know what they tell now, you know what Grandpa's Grandpa's stories are. Like he straight up fucking looked at me. This guy's eighty one years old, and he looked at me, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, suck, my dear.
Speaker 4: I had a taco today and I'm like, oh yeah, He's like it was better than a hamburger. I had such a hard time not pissing my fucking pants.
Speaker 3: Anyways, carry so.
Speaker 2: Al al Blick, I want to say Baldwin al Blick told his story to an audience at a mutual UFO network conference in nineteen ninety. They just let this guy in be like, I swear I was poor of this project called the mon Talk Project. Can I stand on a stage and talk about it? I'm gonna go, and but I have a podcast. I was abducted by aliens and they probed my asshole.
Speaker 3: And now I talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying no.
Speaker 3: So everybody knows what kind of fucking trauma.
Speaker 2: That's what this guy's probably got to be. Like every person he meets, he's like, hey, how did he meet you? I'm look, I'll be look, did you know I was poor of the Montark project?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 2: You don't even know?
Speaker 4: It's actually super fucking scary because like that looks like.
Speaker 3: You and like a couple of years, Yeah, it probably is.
Speaker 4: If this doesn't take off or anything, it's like you're like fifteen, You're like, did you know in my thirties.
Speaker 2: I did a podcas all right, I'm saying not only that the Philadelphia experiment was real, but he and his brother were aboard the ship the Eldridge when it happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, when you say the ship, it instantly tell me.
Speaker 4: Somebody else says the second he's like the ship, I'm like Titanic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is the ship.
Speaker 2: I was on the Titanic, and I survived because I jumped through a portal in time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when I went through that portal, I saw fucking Leonardo DiCaprio and he was on the ship too, like what I saw her on a movie set.
Speaker 3: Extra.
Speaker 4: You know what I saw when I went through the portal. Rose Hog in that goddamn luck Street motherfucker drowned.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those memes where it's like how he could she could.
Speaker 4: Have easily fit? I was like, how many different ways you could have fit on the fuck? But anyway, like on that note, like it's it's weight too, right, you don't know how then that piece of.
Speaker 2: Work ockay, she had a goddamn whistle, bud. She found a whistle on a dead man.
Speaker 3: It's been a long time watched.
Speaker 2: I watched the I watched the first like watched half of when we were drinking and we're pretty drunk.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I'm actually watching you watch it when you're drunk it.
Speaker 4: I remember watching my mom loves that movie and she'd always covered my eyes when the boobies came on. Oh yeah, and then I'd peek underneath the blanket and she didn't notice.
Speaker 2: And that fun facts of the day. My first boner was to my babysitter.
Speaker 3: Showed us very inappropriate you just your babysitter, but.
Speaker 2: We like, I was just saying that somebody at worked that like I. When I was like eight, she showed us our eight or nine The rock Your Picture Show, and that is like a lot of appropriate ship and boobies and stuff. But I remember when I was like, it's a good movie. I love Rocky Show. I saw the live man I listen to a podcast about it, actually, but the live version of it is fucking Lyricus already talked about so fucking funny, and my dad laughing his ass has the same sense as you resid you. But she showed us like Titanic at like age eight.
Speaker 6: I remember the first time I was like and when I got a boner.
Speaker 2: I was trying to push on my dick, so I wouldn't get the boner, Like, what is this? What's happening? And I'd like, literally, pus.
Speaker 4: Don't like it?
Speaker 6: What is happening? Why is this happening to me? Just went a side boot.
Speaker 3: See I was. I was a different kind of kid.
Speaker 4: Mine came up and it was it was in the tub, and I went and started smacking it. Okay, Danny was in the tub with my older brother and he straight up screamed, mom, Billy's playing with this fucking dick. He probably didn't say, I try to make it funnier.
Speaker 3: Billy's paying with this we we no, he said, we we.
Speaker 4: I called it a willie. Danny called it a penis. He's like Billy's playing with his penis.
Speaker 2: Matter if he was like Billy's playing, was Willy all right? So so he said that his brother and him were aboard, Uh, this ship would have happened, said that none other than Nikola Tesla himself had engineered the equipment like we did talk.
Speaker 4: Shitah, I was just talking about of course Tesla did. Everyone's stealing Tesla's ship and that caused.
Speaker 6: The Eldridge to break out of the space time.
Speaker 4: That's strange and and.
Speaker 2: And it even opened up a wormhole into the future. Oh so wearing the ship supposedly the boys the boys Alan Felick, but like his what he remembers his name was Edward Cameron and his brother Duncan Cameron. Actually, when it was going through.
Speaker 4: This, I want to see all the guys that are like brainwashing them. They're like, your name's no longer dunk Cameron, it is now and they're all like looking at each other like, oh, Judge, Jeffers be there's a bee lick it pelick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is great.
Speaker 3: Your name's I'll be supposed to be.
Speaker 2: When he was going through like the space time, motherfuckers jumped off the ship mid and then they ended up in like which actually like they went through times they saw aliens and shits, and then they dropped the two brothers in the middle of Montalk's camp Heiro on August twelfth, nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 4: Seems a little ridiculous.
Speaker 2: He and his brother I just all of a sudden they're like, well, let's join the Montalk project. We're here anyway, so let's just join it, which had well.
Speaker 4: If you did get dropped like that, you'd be like, I'm dropped here for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was grown out of the electricmagnetic research from the Philadelphia Experiment. Ol claims he'd befriended Preston Nichols in nineteen seventies and that together they developed the mon Talk chair. So this is where he realized that he was part of it. A mind reading device that was a central component of the entire project. It helped provide a window into specific research I suppose you search because so this is the way it's almost like how supposedly when when the UFO crashed in Roswell, they actually took the chair because in a lot of shows, and this is just from shows, but in like Star Trek, you when you sit in the chair, you control the whole spaceship through the chair, because in the chair actually kind of reads your mind. And that's supposedly what aliens do use is that the spaceship is his own entity, and it's so it's so technologically advanced that you can sit there and you can tell it whatever you're thinking and it will listen to you. So there's theories that they actually took the chair from the Roswelter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so they used the chair.
Speaker 6: I think I've said this before.
Speaker 2: And then they use the chair and they reverse engineered it so they could travel through time. And this might have been where they end up developing this montakhph But yeah, yeah, I know it would be cool if it was real. Nichols detailed his alleged work on the Montalk chair in his book, claiming it you electric magneticism to further the psychic powers of whoever sat in the chair. So Duncan Cameron, al Bielick's brother in this Forgotten Memory and a stroke of uncanny coincidence, happened to have a substantial amount of psychic powers, including the ability to manifest objects with his mind. Using this device sounds similar to fans of Stranger Things, where similar to the device is used by the character Eleven played by Millie Bobby Brown. And it's so and it was crazy, So Surtis he would manifest these things. He would do it like Duncan Cameron was sit in the chair and he could think of like a dildo, and the dildo sometimes it be solidified where you just it looked like a projection like you could you couldn't touch it or feel it and you could see it. And then sometimes the dildo would just fall on the ground and slap against somebody's leg or something like that, where you know what I mean, right there, and it opened to a portal dimension just like in Stranger Things, an alternate dimension called it's called site down. In Montalk, Project Lore Cameron and other project researchers would use the mon Talk chair to uh to pretty much open portals in time. And so in the Montalk base it's like this huge This is how they started with doing the Philadelphia experiment. Is like they used radar technology and that's where they wanted to spot on the Russians and all the ship. And then so there was this big radar antenna on top of the Montalk base and supposedly that's where the portal would start opening up was within this Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 4: It's pretty pretty weird, kind of cool though, like I kind of hope this is all real. That exactly.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Nichols described another Experiments book as similar to remote viewing.
Speaker 4: You know what that is, right, person, you're watching I was gonna say, sound like you're watching your security camera, and.
Speaker 2: Well, no, there's remote hearing. And we talked about it during the Paranormal Power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you watching there is a lot on home.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot of research that goes into this, and who knows if it's true or not.
Speaker 6: But I used to highly believe it in my early twenties.
Speaker 2: Now who knows, but that they it's almost like you can meet it, put yourself in a manitative state and you can see.
Speaker 6: Like across the world to see what somebody is doing.
Speaker 2: And suppose the military would use this and like transfer somebody to like Russia or fucking career whatever and be like, h King Jong Un is now taking a shit, and he whipped out his phone. He starts looking at pictures of Miley Cyrus. Oh no, okay, get me out of here.
Speaker 3: It's like it's Katie Perry now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So uh, And it's a paranormal concept that was actually researched by the CIA.
Speaker 6: It's also included in Stranger Things.
Speaker 2: So and it's about like there was supposed to be one guy and this is on coast to coast am alug tygo is that this guy could like remote view Mars and he could see things on Mars and make requirdship. So the first experiment was called uh, the seeing eye with a locked person in a chair. Most times it was fucking Cameron Duncan or Dunk Duncan Cameron. They would put it by an object in Duncan's hand, and he could concentrate on the person and was able to see what they were seeing if he could see through their own eyes, hearing through their own ears, and feeling through their own body, so you.
Speaker 3: Could be like you're literally transferring your own somebody's body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could be like, you know, we transfer into Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, he could actually see.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I came so fast. We've been fucking all the time. That was literally one insertion and I came already. It's like it's like someone else's He like goes, yeah, did I come.
Speaker 2: He could also see through other people anywhere on the planet, which had been crazy. So he's like, oh yeah, that'd insane, you know. I mean, you can just like concentrate and they could seize somebody else's perspective, which would be very fun and also very ride.
Speaker 4: I'd spend my whole life doing that, would you. I wouldn't even be at me anymore, I couldn't leave that chair. I'd be like, but what is this person thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can think about millions of people.
Speaker 4: There's so many things to do with Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: Actually think is he actually a reptilian? Did he shape its not?
Speaker 4: And like I'd be so curious about everybody's life. I'd be like, let's go through the list and go through the list, and we'll figure out every person I've ever met ever, and then also add all of the celebrities. And then once you're done all that, that should take a good year, and then after that you just fucking repeat, but cut out the boring people.
Speaker 6: It would be scary thought of you though, and be like this guy's fucked.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah you should be worried. They only thought.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got a lot of thoughts that go around about you. The only thought that goes around about me is either I like him or he's a fucking asshole. Oh yeah, that's it. Those are the only sure or.
Speaker 2: To his own horn he literally has. I just said he has one of those old school horns that like old old school car has, and every time he thinks something good about himself, he hanks it.
Speaker 3: He just called me an asshole.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. I'm an asshole. Asshole.
Speaker 6: Be proud to be an asshole, Be proud to say.
Speaker 4: But the only other possible thing that people can think about me is that they don't want to fuck me like that.
Speaker 3: That that's it.
Speaker 6: Just like all the girls that come see you at your restaurant for you to eat.
Speaker 4: All the time. All right, that's like literally, like honestly, like it's exhausting, guys, it's exhausting wanting everybody wanting a piece of your dick.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like it's That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a full time to his own horn until he's like lonely one day at fifty and has nobody but his chair to stare at.
Speaker 3: And my girlfriend, Yeah, how far that goes?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Hope, So just house Jesus got.
Speaker 6: Really sad for a second. A poppy dog eyes going on.
Speaker 4: She's a good girl, but more I talked, I talk about her like I talk about.
Speaker 3: My fucking dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love them so much.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say a bad joke.
Speaker 3: I'm not fucking my dog.
Speaker 2: No, not that, but like I'm sorry, is he but like you know how a dog's name is a bitch.
Speaker 6: They're both bitches.
Speaker 4: Kind of you know what I meant, And if she does, I'm gonna get like a spontaneous slap across the fucking face and I'm not looking.
Speaker 2: But more so than remote viewing on any other claims that Nichols has makes this one fairly odd. In the most far fetched one we'll get into it, are the abduction of young children, some no older than four, to use as subjects in the Montalk projects various experiments, and surely the most shocking. Nichols refers to these underrage abductees as the mont Boys.
Speaker 3: The mon Talk boy. It sounds like the Hardy Boys, but you're like, you're the Montalk No.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a boy band.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, simwa.
Speaker 2: Hit to destroy the universe.
Speaker 3: These I saw that time coming.
Speaker 2: And it said they were snatched off the street and even taken from their homes. And there was people that claimed that they were Montalk Boys. At least one guy came out and was like, I was a mon Talk boy and uh. They even sent one kid to uh sixty thirty seven AD to a dead city where a gold horse stood with ridings on it in the middle of the city. Was his gold Horse. Everything else was like fucking like gone. It was like an apocalyptic event. So they even supposedly like sent like three thousand people into the future.
Speaker 6: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Three thousand?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is these boys would have to like because the portal would be like small, and.
Speaker 3: These are the parents think.
Speaker 2: But they used runaway runaway boys in the eighties, there was a bunch of runaway boys man all over that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like they didn't make it far and they made it like the.
Speaker 3: End of their property.
Speaker 2: If they knew, like Cameron Duncan could do this, it could be like thinking, to all the boys that ran away, I see a boy and he's wearing a leather jacket and smoking a cigarette, and he's on the side of a train track. Get him, Get him.
Speaker 4: He's the one.
Speaker 2: And then so they would use like tons of Montok boys and they would do these experiments and supposed to because the portal sometimes it was too small that these boys had to like cannon ball into the fucking portal to get to certain places. And they would send all these fucking boys to the future all the and they used boys because of probably the whole Reptilian theory of like the pew bescent boy and that was better for I don't fucking know. It's some some weird, weird shit, weird strained stuff.
Speaker 4: But weird.
Speaker 3: Isn't that weird? That must have been like six weirds.
Speaker 6: So supposed to be three. A thousand people were said to the future.
Speaker 2: Also there was people that were sent to Balls and then to look for like alien tech on Mars, and it's the whole Montak boyshit. Super weird. They would just abduct and they would maybe aliens did it with UFOs, but they were essentially just grab boys up the street. And they're a good old black van, you know, with no windows.
Speaker 6: Is it a white van?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there's a black, creepy ass van drive behind me when I came over work, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, that's more creepy because it's black.
Speaker 2: You can't see shit. That's not a racist. We're talking about a car carrying up people.
Speaker 4: But like, and even when I said the second I said it, I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: That was bad.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean it like that, but it would be creepier, well, like tinted windows, completely blacked out van and then they're just picking up heads.
Speaker 3: But it's tinted windows, white van.
Speaker 2: And they say thousands of kids. We wonder where all these kids go missing? Maybe they were montalk, But how many kids could do crushing one van? They're like taking I don't know, maybe like ten in a town.
Speaker 3: No, in one time in a van, I could fit way more than ten kids there?
Speaker 6: How many you think you could fit into a van?
Speaker 4: Like to the Okay, okay, here's the biggest question. Are they fighting me? If I open the door to put another kid in? Is one kid gonna run outde you like the fightings?
Speaker 2: You want that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no no, it's just for the mass you want.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Chloroform Yeah, so okay, chloroformed children, Yeah, I could probably fit realistically, think about it. You stacked them right on the back, so call it like thirty high lying down, you got about, you got about like you gotta be like three feet wide your your back of your cargo van's probably sitting around I don't know, twelve feet so three six nine twelve is times four, So probably about like just over two hundred and thirty kids if you stack them, If you stack them, if they're all chloroformed, nobody's fighting.
Speaker 2: You know what they're saying by the military is saying like, we's like, howander kids, how many.
Speaker 3: Kids you need fifty?
Speaker 2: How many kids you need for this project? When you leave, like one hundred to maybe three hundred.
Speaker 4: Think of how small they are, right, you can double stack them five hundred kids than the man.
Speaker 3: Actually, we're pulling out the big guns.
Speaker 6: We gotta pull out the big guns.
Speaker 1: Everybody locked down, calling Billy, and.
Speaker 2: Then you see fucking you walk in like a slow motion and the fans slowly driving behind you by itself because it's controlled by your mind.
Speaker 3: And then it's like, we're bringing in the big guns, Billy.
Speaker 4: How many kids can you get tonight?
Speaker 2: Let's go for a three hundred.
Speaker 3: Let's stack them in tight.
Speaker 2: And then shows up and you open the van door and all these kids bodies just fallout. Just give them a little bit of that what's that ship that's smelling salts where they crack it in your nose and then it wakes you up.
Speaker 3: And then stuff.
Speaker 4: Hockey players and I said Cox, I meant hockey players and NFL.
Speaker 3: Players use smelling salts. Smelling I've seen.
Speaker 2: On kicked out people use that ship. Honestly for a video, if we could get it somehow the Internet. I couldn't want to try it because it just fucking sends your brain to a fucking.
Speaker 4: Like a what is it like a fucking like going crazy sniffing coke? Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Is that what that is?
Speaker 6: I think it's better for you think, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, like professional athletes use it, but they also have doctors right there telling them how much they can.
Speaker 2: They also use a lot of drugs steroids.
Speaker 4: No, But what's what's amazing is I actually don't think they are anymore because for the most part, every every like uh every athlete that ends up using steroids, they're all getting fucking busted and nailed like it's amazing. Like, just just two weeks ago, an MLB player got suspended for two straight years and has a three hundred thousand dollars fine because it's the second time getting one of these.
Speaker 2: People that they catch that they like, they ban or they kick because they smoked weed. And it's like this, the motherfucker could run how many yards on fucking well, you don't let him do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I don't think anyone really got in charge.
Speaker 6: I can't remember who it was. Joe Rogan was talking about him as it's like.
Speaker 4: You know, like I haven't heard of haven't heard of the weed one. Yeah, there's a couple who doing sports.
Speaker 2: I don't weed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe if you have fucked up your back and you're like fuck this.
Speaker 2: So, according to Nichols, these children were so psychologically broken down by the Montalk Project that they most times would forget all about their time at Campiro for the rest of their lives. And the stories and the montag Boys only become became more intriguing when someone stated that they were one of them and confirmed to be one coming forward. So and interesting things too. They left a lot of them in the future, which is fucked or the past. So there was one kid, I'm pretty sure there was one kid they sent in the past to and he's called like the bugle Boy, and.
Speaker 3: You think that kid wouldn't grow up and like just wait to the day that you try to fucking.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's Albelick or or when he or his brother Duncan Cameron something like that where he ended up going to the past and he said they didn't have any proper like boots for him, so they gave him like these oversized boots and he was like in the Confederates. He was like part of the Confederate War, and he was like a little boy. And there was a weird picture of this kid taken with oversized boots on back in the Confederate Age, like the late hundreds, and this guy claimed I think it was Albelick or somebody else part of the Montak project claimed to be him. So and then it's it is weird because there is a picture of a boy and he's like.
Speaker 3: That's me. That's me.
Speaker 2: And the weird thing is they left like hundreds of kids in the past and the future like, well, he didn't come back, no, but like they just left him there. They couldn't figure out sometimes how to bring the boys back, and they end up getting stuck in the future. No matter how fuck thatd Be'd be like, well, I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Just the future. Yeah, from the future.
Speaker 2: I am from the future. At least one man has claimed to recover his traumatic memories on the mon Talk project, just as Beelick did and Nichols had. Stuart Surlow, a fifty two year old man living in Michigan, told The Son in twenty seventeen, that's pretty recent that he was one of the mon talk boys, Nichols describes, and that he and other boys like him were subject to horrible abuse when the experiment started. They targeted expendable boys like orphans, runaways, or children's of drug addicts.
Speaker 3: Why did people talk like that?
Speaker 2: The kind of kids no one would really come looking for. The aim was fractured to your mind. The aim was to fracture your mind so they could program you. They would change the temperature from very hot to very cold. They would starve you and then overfeed you. I remember being beaten with a wooden pole and I said now, and then they did not say that, you know. And they love to hold your head underwater until you're nearly drowned. That was effective. It makes a person likely to listen and to obey their captor. They also used LSD to put in our brains. They used LSD to alter our state of mind, which they did use LSD.
Speaker 6: That isn't one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: So here you go.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 4: Nobody are already saying that this whole thing could be yeah, but you're saying it's proven that they have This whole thing is no.
Speaker 2: But there is there is a substantial amount of proof that they used LSD. There is fucking facts they that the c i U LSD to mine can put my people on my control.
Speaker 6: They put into the water in the water like New York or something.
Speaker 3: Fine. At the end of the day, that's free drugs. The government just gave you free drugs. And how about you think them.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a documentary, Uh, there's a documentary on Netflix, and it was about a guy that was part of the CIA program in the sun and of like looking into his dad's dead now his dad jumped out of a window and his dad they put him on They were giving him acid without him knowing, and he would see like the ocean and he would start tripping out and he had jumping in his own window. But there's theories that they killed them, but they were also giving him acid. Very pretty fucked up deep story you might get into. But Stewart added that he also observed project staffers sexually abusing the children in order to break them down, which, as much as this may be true, may not be true, that did happen. They did. Like in Conspiracy World, like I think her name is Kathe O'Brien, she talks lot about coming out about the Illuminati, experiments and how she was broken down.
Speaker 6: They would rape them as kids and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Jesus Downer, But this is what happened, and I believe this stuff. This is something I do believe that they did sexually abuse children to break them down, and then they end up like this part of culture where they like they showed them like Disney movies and was like, you're a princess. And that's why you have people like Britney Spears, like Amanda Minds even maybe Miley Cyrus that shave their heads because they're programmed to be.
Speaker 3: Like, you're a beautiful princess.
Speaker 2: And then when they want to break free from that, they end up shaving their heads and going crazy because they're realizing that they're under my control.
Speaker 6: But Britney Spears is fucking weird.
Speaker 2: If we ever dive into just her and talk about her, her life is and like how people they're like, if you need help, any of these are like videos and they're like, oh, she seems like mentally unbalanced, Like if you need help, weara a yellow shirt. In the next video she's wearing a yellow shirt and her father's controlling her money right now. It's a very weird conspiracy, but it could be definitely true.
Speaker 4: Her father's got to be dead by now.
Speaker 2: No, he's alive. Talking about Stuart is she's like fucking forties when you know, hit me baby one mode time she was seventeen bro hour sixteen. Way yeah she was sixteen.
Speaker 4: Or sevens No way, really you can look it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, shit, while we're doing an episode on Britney's periods. Fucked man, maybe the fucked.
Speaker 2: Stuart even alleged that he and other Montuck boys were sent to Mars, I said, and that they were like looking for this technology and actually back to biblical times via project portals. In these early days, as they were perfecting the coordinates, a lot of boys were simply lost. He said, Like I said, like it's fucking like whatever. Shit, I don't know where he went. Where's Benjamin? Benjamin went to a brothel and I can't find him anymore.
Speaker 4: You see, he kind of just like.
Speaker 3: Took to it.
Speaker 4: I think I think he's a part of it.
Speaker 2: I still have nightmares about it today. I wasn't there when the Mountain Talk chair was shut off, but I felt it like I had suddenly been unplugged from electricity.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: I know he's still connected even though he wasn't there. Yeah, Oliver, what person like, what an odd term? Did you imagine being unplugged?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What would that mean?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, he means like he felt the.
Speaker 3: He said he was unplugged. Does that mean like he is something unplugged?
Speaker 4: You were charging your battery, your battery is full, you got unplugged, and now you only got that battery left.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, he's like I got pretty well, Like.
Speaker 6: He's just like drunk off three courts of fucking scotch?
Speaker 3: How much corn is a cord? Got three courts of scotch?
Speaker 4: That's you know those moonshine bottles, like the big ones with the big handles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a court.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You should drink a cord in the podcast?
Speaker 4: I can't drink an eighth of a cork.
Speaker 6: Well, this gets some moonshine and will take one shot.
Speaker 2: You should be.
Speaker 3: Fucked for the don't. I don't know if soft but heart, but I know it's close.
Speaker 4: I think it. Court's like four point two five liters. You're a bar tender something like that. I don't know, but nobody's ordered a court from you before? Could I get a cord from a court of whiskey. I think it's something just over four leaders like google it with.
Speaker 2: The fuck cord. All of the project experiments finally came to an end in the early nineteen eighties. Nicholas claimed when things finally went too far for even the researchers responsible couldn't deal.
Speaker 3: With Wow, what went too far? That was all? But what was the line?
Speaker 2: Nichols claim that whatever someone whenever someone was sitting in the mall talk chair, uh, they envision these visions would appear on the transmitting screen.
Speaker 3: Somebody somebody envisioned or rhino and it just funs.
Speaker 2: So it's crazy, and this is why this exists. They can see inside of our dreams if they want to, if we have this technology.
Speaker 4: God, my dreams aren't very very My dreams are fucked, man, exactly dreams.
Speaker 6: I would love to see them on a projection screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you don't remember ninety five percent of this.
Speaker 2: I remember almost every dream.
Speaker 4: You don't though, after if you wake up.
Speaker 2: When you wake up, you can remember an hour or two, and then it just ends up because the course of the day.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, okay, the second you wake up, you remember, like and I looked this up because when you were telling me mad from the second you wake up, you can only remember about five percent of your dream.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, probably dreams are fucking that.
Speaker 3: Dreams.
Speaker 2: A lot of times I wake up and I remember a massive portion of them, or at least whatever.
Speaker 3: You think you think you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, because I wake up sometimes like the same thing you're like, weird, I remember all that, and it's gotten to the point where because I don't happen that often. Because I'm going to say, honestly, I'm I'm as guilty as I want to say.
Speaker 6: You don't dream told me I know two years ago, I don't dream anymore.
Speaker 4: I understand that that was that was when drugs were involved. Yea, and drugs have stopped being involved. I remember some, yeah, not all, But anyways, even to that point is I'm pretty damn sure it's because I don't fall asleep.
Speaker 3: I knock myself out every night. I can't stop. I can't stop drinking.
Speaker 2: Man, stop it.
Speaker 6: It's hard and cause yourself heart disease.
Speaker 2: No, I'm immortal, okay, But like I just want to point that, like, do you ever get those dreams? You wake up and you have anxiety from your dream. I have this all the time where I wake up and I wake up and it feels like I like whatever feeling I had in that dream, I wake up the exact same feeling.
Speaker 4: Like for like for a second for me, it's but like an hour wow.
Speaker 3: And then I look, I get it. For a second, I stand up, I'm like, oh, okay, that was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I get up my morning ship and then I'm like sitting there and I literally like what I had that whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: You shiit regularly every single time you wake up.
Speaker 2: My bow.
Speaker 6: It's just the way my my bes go.
Speaker 4: Second you wake up, it's it's it's you put your feet to the ground, you walk to the washroom, and you have a ship.
Speaker 6: It's literally five thirty to six o'clock.
Speaker 2: I don't in then that's fucking asked Chelsea, my girlfriend, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you're lying. I'm saying that's fucked.
Speaker 2: My bm's always happened at the same time, usually once in the morning, once you're supposed to be that's healthy.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no no, But I mean, like that's oddly specific, timely it's it's sometimes it's four thirty, but like Buddy is Buddy, I'm lactose intolerant and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I pretend like I'm not when I eat my food and like I ship like seven eight times a day, but it is never at the same fucking time.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how do you wake up like five thirty, Oh, it's poop time.
Speaker 2: Just no, it's just my butt tells me. I'm like spooon to my girlfriend and for some reason, I'm.
Speaker 4: Laying Yeah, it's butt time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: When I'm laying on my side, it's just like I start tooting and then it.
Speaker 2: Is ridiculous, Okay, Nicholas Nicholas. I feel like there's one listeners like yeah, same same we say, but different. Nicholas claimed that whatever, whenever someone was sitting in the chair, they would see on this transmission the transmitter screen, which I was saying, is kind of crazy that they had this screen that could show whatever the person the chair. They had this crazy technology. We can travel the fucking Mars, I know.
Speaker 4: But that was like that was that that's like an extra line to cross. It's you got this, you got this chair that can see other people in their dreams. Okay, all right, that's a huge hump to get over already. And now you also have invented a projector's screen into this person's mind already to the chair.
Speaker 2: So all the generals could stand there and be like, Okay, he's in Roseanne Barr's head. She's a maniac. She she was on that show and now she's a mannihac.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Like they would just go into people's brains and you know who Rosean bar is, right, remember the bitch from the movie or the show. I can't I think of the name of this with John Goodman, very famous sick Car.
Speaker 4: Show, so super bad at fucking actors' names, John Goodman, that's my horror. Like John Goodman showed me a picture of him, I'll be like, oh yeah, I know exactly who that is.
Speaker 2: Fuck it whatever. So they would see on the transmitter screen before being manifested in the real world, either in solid or trans transparent form. Like I said, like some eyes like Dunk Cameron Duncan could put it in a real form sometime. It could be it would be invisible, but you are not visible, but you could you couldn't touch the mon talk project was shut down after Nichols and Duncan. Cameron, along with other participants, rebeled against the project. When something especially sinister was manifested House Sinister, we finally decided we've had enough of this whole goddamn experiment. The program was activated by someone approaching Duncan while he was in the chair and they simply whispered, the time is now, at this moment, he let loose a monster from his super conscious. Yeah, this is the whole thing where when I heard about Montaka for the first time, was that somebody let loose a monster and destroyed the whole fucking fucking lab.
Speaker 6: So we'll get into it.
Speaker 2: And the transmitter actually portrayed a Harry monster. It was big Harry, hungry, It's quatched, nasty. It is kind of like sasquatch. It seems like that he released a sasquatch from his mind, and they were like, you know, maybe came from could be because when me and Juan talked about on Bigfoot in his Cousin's episode, the first one that we ever did together, we talked about that how biggerfoot could be something that's natural to our environment and lives here, or it could be an interdimensional beings. A lot of people see biggerfoot and they dis peers or there's a lot of weird things to do with Bigfoot, like and people are gonna hunt it for him.
Speaker 4: If he was old, if he wasn't, if he wasn't alien, why would he still be chilling?
Speaker 6: Because he comes up and he shows up sometimes.
Speaker 3: Like why why, what's here for him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: He's got he fucks the wolves.
Speaker 3: Oh they don't have alien.
Speaker 2: Wolves, No, he fox those.
Speaker 3: I'm sure alien.
Speaker 4: Wolves are more pretty than human wolves. Okay, I'm sure alien wolves have some weird titties that drag down and scrape the ground.
Speaker 2: Okay, but this big hairy monster, bigfoot, fucking uh whatever this thing was, because there's different stories of how it was a different looking monster, but this crazy ass monster looking shit.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's let's be fair, because I did call this from the beginning. I said what somebody envisioned or rhino and it just fucked everything up? Did you say that I did say that about what was that?
Speaker 3: Maybe twenty minutes ago? Yeah? I didn't hear that I did.
Speaker 4: And you said, hold on, we'll get into it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's true, but it didn't appear underground in the null point. It showed up somewhere on the base. So he was thinking about it, and they saw it on the transmitter screen and then they're like, what's that noise? It sounds like a.
Speaker 4: W's pretty flair.
Speaker 2: That shows up as a monster.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up. Fucking coincidence, I guess you did.
Speaker 2: And it would eat anything it could find. So this thing is like, it's literally like they could and they did with strange things, but they could do a fucking crazy movie in general, just about the Montalk project and have it go down the exact same way that Albelick said it or.
Speaker 3: That I hate that name all I can think of I.
Speaker 2: Know or you know that Preston Nickel saw, So it could have been the same fucking thing where like you could make a whole fucking movie that that would be pretty good.
Speaker 4: Somebody envisioned a monster it released, so everything website what stopped?
Speaker 3: Okay? Did he smash the chair?
Speaker 2: M hmm?
Speaker 4: Okay. I was gonna say, what's stopping you from going back into that chair quickly and going monster be gone?
Speaker 3: And it's gone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and then several people saw it, but almost everyone describes a different beast. So maybe this thing comes from human consciousness and everyone saw it in a different form because maybe maybe my theory, maybe Duncan maybe he like brought out this thing that was manifestation of everyone's fears because he was afraid and something happened and his fucking brain broke off.
Speaker 3: O kid, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: My mind was somebody heard the story that that happened, and everybody else went, Okay.
Speaker 2: That's that's where we're going.
Speaker 4: But nobody explained what the beasts look like. They're just like, uh, it was it looked like a pig, and the next guy's like, it was seventeen feet tall.
Speaker 6: But that's that telephone game.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some one things that could.
Speaker 2: Be a fucking dog and somebody letting a dog it's a monster.
Speaker 4: That's what's so hard about fucking like most of like most of what we do here is that it's a telephone game ship, it's so long ago, and it's non documented. Plus plus you've got to take into the fact of liars and people that just want to be known for things.
Speaker 6: Of being someone who's like, well, I believe in Aukham's razor.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: If I don't see it, I can't believe in it. I can go to the other end, and I'm like, if I don't see it, I'm I'm not gonna I will. I will believe in it until I do see that it's not real.
Speaker 4: Okay, your your ideas sounds fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 6: So it's like, there's probably a creature out there.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 4: Auctumn razor, octims razors, auctumn rip ouctims razor.
Speaker 2: It's a theory.
Speaker 3: If I don't see it, I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is like that's a no. You can't see ultra violet.
Speaker 4: That's fair. That's fair though, But.
Speaker 2: Like I can't see air, but we're bringing no, I.
Speaker 4: Think shut up. The idea of it, I think is is more or less to the fact of that guy did a droople backflip.
Speaker 2: I want to see it.
Speaker 4: Does if it was so crazy, it would be televised and I'd be able to see it.
Speaker 2: What it would the government want to telefy as a guy doing fucking three backflips?
Speaker 6: But that's humanly impossible, you.
Speaker 4: Know, No, they definitely do because that is something that somebody could potentially achieve and it would make everybody and it would make so.
Speaker 2: Much documentary so fucking UFOs and so the government's find like, uh, maybe it's real. We've been lying a long time.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I can't I still can't believe that I mentioned this like five times. What the fuck happened at the beginning of COVID there where they straight up fucking.
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 4: CBC News straight up said this is actually happening. But the thing is, no, that's us.
Speaker 6: I know, but the thing is, yeah, but this story is from I know.
Speaker 3: But like and then everyone's like, okay, but like.
Speaker 4: COVID and I was like, wow, that's swept under the rug.
Speaker 3: Really fucking said this.
Speaker 2: At least two or three times in this podcast that we technically canad has already had had their UFO conference, Russia did, Britain did, We've.
Speaker 6: Everyone's done this but the States.
Speaker 2: Because I've talked about when that UFO conference was in Brantford that you could literally go see this guy, Paul Heller, the Defense Minister of Canada, and you can watch it on YouTube look up UFO conference or look at Paul Hellier UFOs. He went in front of the Parliament, which is like Congress the United States, and he said that I didn't believe it at first, but I've had many people email me and this guy shout out to me, and he said, and he started to believe it. That he was the Defense Minister of Canada and it came out that he believes in UFOs And he said this in front of Parliament and a bunch of people that are you, that are Canadian officials, and he said that we know that there's at least four that I think I've seen this a couple of times, but it's a while ago that there's three to four different alien races that have been in contact with us. And he's like, many of you military officials have stayed this is true and have said on your oath this is true. So technically we've already had our UFO conference and technically, yeah, nobody some old fuck because people are not paying attention. They're too concerned with black Well you're white and I'm black, and there's crops killing everybody, which I agree with there is.
Speaker 3: But the thing is we.
Speaker 2: Need to come together as a people.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 6: That's all I want to say is that we already had this ship that we that.
Speaker 3: You everybody needs to come together, including the conference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that that is a co conference. Yeah, that quickly that got swept under the red though, And how little people genuinely, like even even someone like me, like I'm honestly, I'm sitting there and I'm looking at it, and I'm like, Wow, that's amazing that they straight up admitted.
Speaker 3: That and admitted crazy.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: But then I turned around and I went, I gotta go to work that it matter, Like really, what what the fuck is?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to live my.
Speaker 4: Life either way, and I'm just gonna see what happens now.
Speaker 2: But if tomorrow comes out that we've had contact with aliens and the aliens have been here before and that they're coming again.
Speaker 4: Okay, so why would that happen to my personal life?
Speaker 2: Well, it could change everything the fact, because it would. It would eradicate religions, there's a lot of things it would do.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, when it happens, it has let's see, I'm not gonna I'm not No, it hasn't eradicated people because nobody's taking this serious.
Speaker 2: Because nobody don't exactly care right now.
Speaker 6: But it would actually get fucking invaded exactly.
Speaker 3: And I'm on that boat too well. Two, why why do you why do you care?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what did you just say?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I just say no, carry on?
Speaker 3: What did you just say?
Speaker 2: Because Eric von Deacon, the guy that were cherished of the gods, he's been on ancient aliens. It is not my theory is.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, then I don't care.
Speaker 3: Actually believe that.
Speaker 2: Aliens are coming in twenty twenty two. He said, they've been here before, they're going to come again. And this they're coming again. They're gonna come all over our faces. And what it takes twenty twenty one, the twenty twelve and they got the calendar.
Speaker 4: God, yea wrong. Actually, what's kind of funny about that. I fucking hate that you said that?
Speaker 3: Is I was.
Speaker 4: I was actually looking at that just to make fun of you the other day, and it wasn't like it was probably a couple of weeks ago now actually, but I was looking at it, and the Mayan calendar actually is only what is it, three hundred and sixty three days a year? Fucking or no, it's longer. Sorry, it's a three hundred and fuck it's something right Anyways, it's a little longer than our calendar year.
Speaker 3: We have where it lined up in a sense where not.
Speaker 4: Quite twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, but but like literally January twenty twenty two is technically in the Mayans calculations twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: No crazy that which just fucked up.
Speaker 4: But again like.
Speaker 2: It hit like the new year in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: You want to make a bet.
Speaker 6: I don't want to make a bet anymore now?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you feel bad about last time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can we tell us for the new listener? They know the new listeners that happened one episode? Okay, So Tom and I have been friends for a long time and when we were twenty eleven, we were working at a restaurant and he was snapping every fucking day, and I'm like, what is wrong with you? He's like, twenty twelve, man, world's done. I was twenty twelve, the world's not going to fucking end. Chill, and he's like, no it is. I'll bet you any money. And like, from my perspective at the time, literally all I thought.
Speaker 2: Is and what were you eighteen?
Speaker 4: All I thought was I was like, yeah, I was seventeen years old. Anyways, I was like, if it ends, I don't owe him any money, and if it doesn't, he owes me a lot. So Tom still today owes me something to the tune of what was it one hundred grand, one hundred and fifty grand or something? And it was a weird number, you know, and I'm never gonna get it. Never gated was that the Montalk Project.
Speaker 2: Now, Nicholas said they had destroyed all the equipment in order to remove this creature from existing, because this thing came in and was like started destroying everything in the fucking building it and uh so, and they wanted to send it back to its original dimension. But maybe they fucked up. Maybe that's what Bigfoot is, man.
Speaker 4: Man, original dimension even came from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 2: What if? Man, what if the mont Talk Project? What if it created a Bigfoot before the Montalk Project? Man, Then the reason that Bigfoot and we have so many sads big foots because the Montalk Project and they couldn't conceal the monster.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of stories. I can sit here and be like, okay, that that's plausible, But this one, this one's a little everything is possible.
Speaker 3: This one's a little lettery.
Speaker 2: This is clearly the inspiration for the similar narrative and stranger things. I'm excited, Like, the show is fucking good.
Speaker 4: Please give me, Okay, I'll go give I just nobody talked to me about it.
Speaker 6: I just I teared up when Billy got fucked up.
Speaker 4: So just just know if Billy gets sucked up, it's the best part of this Literally, he literally must be thank.
Speaker 2: He's an asshole, but then he kind of redeems himself. You'll see it's good and I think your girl would like it, so check it out. So and this monster was kind of similar to what like eleven like Summons in the show Reeks Havoc, but Corey and Nichols the basement levels of Camp Hero were flooded with cement.
Speaker 6: This is like porn, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Once all the equipment was destroyed and the project was shut down, with anyone involved in the project having their memories of the project suppressed using m culture techniques, which is fucking coming up, We're like diving in that ship pretty soon. But like I said, soon could be a month, Soon could be a year. Who knows on strange brute that particular day. How many things I've added to this podcast. The decommissioned facilities like campiro are still standing. And I was watching a little video that this guy was trying to like do some research on he does like a YouTube channel, and they were at, like, you can see the doorway, this big fucking two handed doorway. It's like a big metal door into the ground. You you can see it. It's all, yeah, but a huge seller huge, Like it looks like a military base here. I'm saying, like it's metal and it's like whatever. Anyway, and that he wanted to get in. They he wanted to talk to someone who was part of it, and then his boss would let him and ship like, oh damn. There's a lot of weird stuff going on. So with anyone involved being like mind controlled and raised their memory, yeah, so uh. Supposedly, however, these attracted curious pass buyers, passer buyers, and local townsfolks to this day, regardless of what actually happened inside, they still believe that they still venture around here, and this sag Radar facility has become a notable landmark for boats sailing around the Fork of Long Island. So it is left standing when the Air Force is shut down.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait a minute, this is all in New York.
Speaker 6: Yeah, on Island Bud because that's remember like.
Speaker 4: It well, in Long Island.
Speaker 2: I think it's because it's in Long it's in Long Island because they were Long Island, like New York. That's why it's like close to Philadelphia, because Philadelphia is essentially like you know, Vinnie Pass we talked about like you know, we're like we're like New York's little brother. Like that. Philadelphia is kind of like New York's little brother where there there. It's a big enough city, it's not as big as New York close, but it also has the same amount of violence and people from Philly a fucking crazy. You don't give a shit. They'll knock a second.
Speaker 3: They yeah, and uh.
Speaker 2: And it's air traffic control operations at the facility in nineteen eighty four, giving so it's left standing even when the Air Force shut it down, so that this radar system is still up.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it doesn't work anymore, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gives the site kind of an eerie you know, it's it's a weird presence. Strange, okay, how strange, so strange, so strange.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The military, for its part, has disputed that anything like the mkulture project took place on Long Island. But these sorts of denials often do little but make people. It makes people more believe because the US government has denied their research in a mind control or remote viewing h just as much as they've denied Nichol's claims. But right upon the movement, the research documents of m culture and similar projects were declassified. So if these things, if these things don't exist, if they're if they say that this never happened and they never tried to conduct research in mind control or radar crazy systems and opening portals, why they declassify in blackout documents that have to do with it. That's my point.
Speaker 3: It seems, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 6: Why does that happen?
Speaker 4: There could be other There could be other issues. There could be that psycho that went rape.
Speaker 2: Or yeah or yeah, or they did these mind control things. Maybe it didn't work and they spent their time raping kids to fucking.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, that seems like a little worst case scenario.
Speaker 2: No that they up to me, they abducted kids and they tried to use them, because.
Speaker 4: It seems like the absolute worst thing they can do. There's plenty of other things reasons you'd be like, Okay, well maybe people don't.
Speaker 2: See and yeah, maybe there wasn't a crazy monster. Who knows. I kind of believe it because I like believing in the weird ship and I don't fucking know. But also there is definitely things that go into.
Speaker 4: Well that that's an awful big cop out for where's the chair now?
Speaker 3: A monster destroyed it?
Speaker 6: It's all obviously, And I do believe that cal did exist.
Speaker 4: And they that I'm on board with. I'm not saying that I'm not on board. I'm on talk with the MLK.
Speaker 2: I've discussed that. You know, children go missing by a large number.
Speaker 3: It's fucking weird by five right? Do you mean?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Wrong? Fucking they go missing by five hundred per Van Man.
Speaker 3: Let's that is that?
Speaker 4: Rang? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Martavi Electance and Martinavid koresh episode.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I'm still plugged.
Speaker 3: In, but it's time for fun.
Speaker 4: The day that I don't know my throat, you know what, I had a good fun fact and I changed it halfway through this episode because of what we were talking about. Okay, let's talk about Neil Diamond, okay, and let's talk about sweet.
Speaker 3: Caroline Oh, I know what you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Say, how young sweet Caroline?
Speaker 6: Princess? Carolina was fourteen years old?
Speaker 3: Princess?
Speaker 4: So who's that she?
Speaker 2: I can't remember the fucking whole story, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Who's their parents?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 4: No, you you're so confident, carry on?
Speaker 6: Fuck, I can't remember. She's the duchess of some buls.
Speaker 3: She was John F. Kennedy's daughter.
Speaker 2: What I didn't know that?
Speaker 3: What sweek?
Speaker 4: Caroline was twelve years old, and Neil Diamond it was very much older than that. So let's go through the story here, because I had to pull it up halfway through.
Speaker 3: Shit, I want to make sure I knew the touching me all right.
Speaker 4: Diamond sixty six said he was a young broke songwriter in the sixties when he saw a photo of Caroline Kennedy in a magazine. It was a picture of a little girl dressing dressed to the nines in her riding gear, next to her pony.
Speaker 3: He recalled with.
Speaker 4: A big bone, it was such an innocent, wonderful picture. I immediately felt there was a song in there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So his song was a little fucked up bro.
Speaker 2: Touching you.
Speaker 4: There are there are a lot of complicated lyrics, that's one. But anyways, there are a lot of complicated lyrics of that song. But we seem to remember at least a couple that aren't so little girl appropriate like that. Another one would be and now I'd look at the night whoa, and it doesn't seem so lonely. We fill it up with only two oho. And when I hurt, hurting runs off my shoulders. How can I hurt when holding you? And this is the thing, And I've said that warm touching, warm, reaching out, touching, touch, and then and then the best part, wait, hold on, it goes.
Speaker 2: So good, so good. I know good.
Speaker 6: I gesus you pushed the fucking hit.
Speaker 3: Sorry it was so good. Yeah, but that is fucked man.
Speaker 4: Neil Diamond was how old at that time? He was saying it was in the sixties, so he's like thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably late mid thirties roughly.
Speaker 2: But and I've said that, and I actually learned that.
Speaker 3: No, late twenties. I learned late twenties. He was talking about twelve year old.
Speaker 2: Well, I learned that working in a restaurant, and and we would have bands play that song very often when we were working back in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: And late nights.
Speaker 4: Everyone because everyone gets roundy, like I'm like discussing he like every white guy loves sweet Caroline.
Speaker 2: And and I remember someone telling me that, like while I was I was done work, I was having a beer at the bar. Oh you already knew about that, Yeah, And that's that's what I did a long time ago. And I didn't know, You're.
Speaker 4: Just you're just talking at Actually it was John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy's talker. I didn't know if John F. Ken's daughter. I thought her.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a princess or some ship. I thought it from the family or something like that. And I remember someone saying that to me, and like, you know what the song's about, And I was like, what, but the same thing. Pete Townsend a famous musician from the Who. I think Pete Town's from the who he is and I think he's I don't know if he's I think he's dead now. But like he was a known pedophile, like he fucking they uncovered a lot of ship about Pete Townsend.
Speaker 6: How he was a pedophile. That's why I always say the.
Speaker 4: Ship I love, dude, No way, ship runs deep, No, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Rate and review us if you want to jump on the Patreon. We have a couple of episodes on there coming out. It should be every month. We're going to be releasing new episodes on their Strange Danger episodes Stranger Yeah, and we got children strange stories, uh, the Strange.
Speaker 4: I'm also going to take a picture of tom Zodiac beer here because we haven't actually showed it, but I swear to god, that's a fucking sperm.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 6: I know, I know it's like alien crafts on.
Speaker 4: It and yeah no I'm this just now and well I'll post it when this episode comes out.
Speaker 3: But what the is that is that hair?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Anyways, yeah, I'll take a picture.
Speaker 2: But w w dot Strange brew podcast dot com. You can find merge there everything rain review us. If you enjoy the show, the more you guys participate in rating review us.
Speaker 6: Say you're friends like, hey, you.
Speaker 2: Want to get strange, tune in to the Strange Repudcast.
Speaker 6: To slap your friends and be like.
Speaker 3: Listen, anyways, have a great night. You drink a lot.
Speaker 5: I'll think a lot.
Speaker 8: I'll think of thoughts that are mine I'm drinking shots are a time living desk trot.
Speaker 5: It's my fault.
Speaker 7: Why do I do this to myself? I've ruined my health, stupid ass. Well, what's the way that people that only wanted to help? I thought that haunting me and hell by the mind of creatures, I lost myself and.
Speaker 8: I saw the features on people's face change.
Speaker 5: What God's the lizards that feature on your hating pain.
Speaker 8: He makes all your decisions and leads you to embrace the chains and become a slave. Put the guns away, make a chance and take a chance before they invade your land. Stay still and be a brave man. I have ways to kill, but the escape plan. I say al till I'm a patient and a said lord lady, leam hanging life.
Speaker 2: For no good reasons.
Speaker 8: Okay will come leaving no more problems with the hook Anna.
Speaker 5: Even girls are words, all of them. I'm too smart for you.
Speaker 2: You couldn't hindle my.
Speaker 5: Dark view, but I can open the dark two.
Speaker 2: Start sing me on, don't fuck in my heart. I only fucking say.
Speaker 5: One, so fucking play cut will roll down. Then the later games will roll down.
Speaker 4: And don't know where that came from.
Speaker 5: You will roll down, then don't the way you came from. You A rock time and don't know where that came from. You A rock down, then, don't know where they came from. You A rock time and don't know where they came from.
Speaker 8: You A rock down and don't know where you came frock do a run time and don't know where you came from.
Speaker 5: Ship talk for shock wore your fucking way down.
Speaker 4: You know wh