Speaker 1: All right, you've pressed start and we are on our way to another Earth Ancients podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: This is Cliff, your host, and I hope you're doing well today. I am preparing to leave for Yucatan next Thursday the eighth. I'm gonna leave a day early, just because I like to settle in and get ready for people who show up. That is gonna be a fun tour. I have not been to Yucatan, Mexico since the pandemic, and I'm gonna be joined by Mimo Gonzalez, who is a second generation tour guide, and he has all kinds of stuff to tell me. The archaeological parks are still there that she needs, ushmo Ek Balaam, the black Jaguar, the whole punk route, which is the Saylo and Labna, just some of the most beautiful and elegant Mayan cities in all of the Maya domain. That's that's north of the North Yucatan. And what we're discovering is, and this is something I've been wanting to have happened in a while for a while, is that they are just they're doing more lightar scans, this very special laser scanning of the you could call it biasphere, the jungle area that surrounds these Mayan cities that I have just mentioned, and what they're discovering is the similar kind of a layout that we find in Guatemala, which are city after city after city. Now, lightar is a wonderful tool for archaeologists and it's revolutionized archaeological research for this simple reason that they can fly a drone or a plane or a helicopter over a region, shoot this laser down. It removes the foliage, just the bushes, the trees, the moss, even up to a couple of feet of groundcover and reveal these buildings. And they're uncovering layers and layers and cities next to cities. I would love to see Ina, the archaeological community of Mexico do a thorough scan and really let the cat out of the bag, because I have known for a couple decades, based on the contact that I've had with elders, the Mayan elders in that region, that there are cities littered everywhere. And we know this not only because of the sock bees, which are the white roads that connect these cities that have been in a in existence for thousands of years, but also because there are documents, historical records when the conquistadors of Spanish came and began settling in there and conquering the Maya in the fifteen hundreds. So this is very important data. I am excited again because I haven't been down there. If you can, it's a very inexpensive trip to fly from the United States to Mexico, and then you just take a cab or you take a car and you go to these places. And when you enter these archaeological parks, they're wonderful. They are well preserved. Some of the bigger locations like Chichen Eats and Ushmo have been pains takingly excavated and what they call consolidated so that the buildings are as good as they can get them.
Speaker 3: Up until.
Speaker 1: Fifteen years ago, you could actually climb these pyramids. Why they don't allow people to even touch the buildings that Chichenisa is very very sad. There's a lot of discussion. I think one of the bigger issues now is that because of this Maya train that swings right by Chichenisa has a stop there. They're looking at millions of more people entering these sacred areas, and so they're just coordinating everything off, which is kind of a it's not a great thing. It's not because you need to connect with these places. And one of the things that we'll be talking about on this tour is the energy. Now we now know by through NASA and people like John Burke that the older pyramids are active, meaning that they're sitting on tolluric energy fields which are part of lay lines. What we I don't know, and I'd love for somebody to begin studying this again, is why they would run channels of water underneath these pyramids and the lay lands. There's some chemical component, there's some combustion, there's some electric energy magnification that's going on inside these pyramids, and then they're bursting forth with this tilleric energy. Some people believe that Tesla, in his Warningcliffe tower that he built, had the idea that the atmosphere could be charged with electricity and that you could power all kinds of not only was it good for communication, but you could power all kinds of vehicles with this energy. And the thinking is that this is what the Maya did. Now, we're not saying that the Maya had craft that flew and drove on the sockbies. But I do believe that they did have the wheel. I think the mile we're more into the energetics of Tuller energy fields, and we're using it to enhance their cognition, perhaps physical health, and I mean on a real extreme thought possibility, on a high end level. Perhaps they were channeling by locating, doing all kinds of stuff when it comes to using power. Now we're going to be speaking to Paul Anthony Wallace today, who has written the Eden series. We're going to focus on Escaping from Eating his first book that came out in twenty twenty. He is of the belief that aliens came and not only created us through a hybridization program, but that much of our history, most notably in the Bible, can betributed to alien interaction. Now this is not Eric Donnegan ancient aliens. This is more religious side of it. Remember, if you don't know who Paul Wallace's will know about, we'll hear about him later today. But he's an archdeacon, former archdeacon, church doctor in Australia, and so he fell upon some data that we're going to hear about today and it helped him reinterpret Genesis and also other sections of the Bible in a new way. Some people feel its a revolutionary way. I have, as you know, have a challenge with ancient aliens because I think they go a little too extreme and anything that can't be explained as the work of aliens. I'm more with Graham Hancock, which is there was an epic or there was an epoch where Earth humans were very advanced and could create pyramids that generated energy, use that energy in a certain way, you know. And the thing is we read about the vamanas. How did the vimanas? How were they powered? Were they powered through turillerg energy? Where they powered through mercury? Some people believe that they were powered through mercury engines.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Until if somebody finds one of these things. Now, when someone uncovers of Amana, if that ever happens, that's going to change everything. So we can only cross our fingers. So this trip into Mexico, I will be chronicling with my new camera, so I'll bring back photos of some of the new unveilings. They've done some excavations at Ushmol, They've done some re open some sections of Labna and sail in the golf portion of the Peninsula, and then we're going to go to a new area of ek Baalam that they've discovered with some fascinating figurines, stucco figurines that have just been on Earth. They found a whole what they call apartment section that has wall figurines that are just beautiful, just fabulous. So I'll report back to you on that. I want to also mention that we have now filled our Repanui Easter Island tour March fifteenth to twenty third. If you are on the fence about joining us, what you need to do is send me an email, send it to send it to earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com and say Cliff I'd like to join you. We're going to create a small waiting list and we will open the door for probably a handful of three to five more people who want to join us. If you want to know about that tour again, it's March fifteenth to the twenty third, twenty twenty five. You can go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours and see the entire itinerary. And this is a special group. It's a small group of about twenty plus people that will be led by doctor Ed Barnhard, who is going to show us some very unusual and also off the beaten path sites on Easter Island and we're gonna have a blast. I'm really really looking forward to it. So again, if you're interested in that tour, you won't be hearing any more ads about it because we're full. But we are taking a handful of additional people, almost a first come first sort of get on the list and we'll see if we can get you on there. Again, if you want to ask me a question about it, you got my address at Earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com. So today's program is with Paul. Anthony Wallace is the Escaping from Eden. He has a number of books that have come out since Escape Escaping from Eden has been released. The latest book is Echoes of Eden. And what's fascinating about Paul is he calls himself a paleo contact researcher, paleo meaning extremely old in the ancient past, obviously contact and this is the alien et contact with Earthlings. The conversation delves into today's contact with UAPs and his belief on who they are and their link to the current Homo sapien sapiens that are here. Remember, his belief is that we are highbred as we are a creation from an alien race. And what makes this interview much more palatable than the simple ancient alien theme is the fact that he backs up all of his claims based on Bible, based on Bible passages, based on ancient literature. And what's even more fascinating for me is when I asked him if he had any connection with zach Karaz Sichen, who was a very big an Anachi person, ancient alien advocate. He didn't know about Zacharai Sitchen and he made a point of not using Sitchen's material as reference. Now that's refreshing. So see what you think, and I hope you enjoyed the program today. So today we are again presenting Escape from Eden. My guest is Paul Anthony Wallace, roll about the ancient past, the known history, but it's a great deal of unknown history that we feature each week on Earth Ancients. And this week we are introducing someone who I have just discovered, which is funny because he's been around for a few years now, and that is Paul Anthony Wallace. And let me tell you a little bit about him. He is an internationally best selling author whose books pro world ancestral narratives. He's what he calls a paleo contact specialist, and that is something that will discover. But what makes Paul unique is that he is a senior churchman. He served thirty three years as a church doctor, a theological educator and an archdeacon in the Anglican Church in Australia, and he is coming to us from Australia. What Paul written is a series of books on the ancient past. The one I'm reading right now is called Echoes of Eden. But he has a series of books that look at our beginnings from really the biblical past. But also he includes uniformed tablets and other research material to make these books fascinating and very very readable. So today we're going to introduce Paul and we're going to get a sense of what he's been talking about and what he feels is perhaps a narrative of our ancient past that is not presented in quite the light that he has presented in these books. So hey, Paul, welcome to Earth Ancient. It's great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Get a Cliff, thanks for having me today.
Speaker 3: Talk a little bit about.
Speaker 1: The beginnings of this important research. These books on Eden and you actually highlight this are based on your decipherment of ancient texts or a new way to view the writing of the Bible.
Speaker 3: Yes, you've said it beautifully.
Speaker 2: Of those roles that you've mentioned through my thirty three years in church based ministry, the one that really got me into this territory was the role of theological educator because the topic that I trained pastors in is the discipline of hermeneutics. So that's the principles of interpretation of ancient text in particular for passes. Of course, they're looking at the Bible, and so I would teach them to do source analysis. I'll we reading the original version of this story. If not, where did it come from? And how did it look before it looked like this form analysis? What kind of literature is this we're reading? How should we read it? And then the fundamental question what do the words mean? And these are the things that we explore in hermeneutics. And what happened is as I mentioned in the first of my Palio contact books, which is this one escaping from Eden. I suffered from an ultimate frisbee injury, which is a code actually for a number of times where I've been given the opportunity to take a pause between assignments and just do my own research for its own sake, So instead of reading the Bible for the sake of a sermon on Sunday morning, really plumbing the interesting questions that pastors often don't have the time to dig into. And anyone who.
Speaker 3: Reads the Bible will come away with questions.
Speaker 2: And some of these questions are so obvious a child will ask them if they.
Speaker 3: Read even a kid's Bible.
Speaker 2: Why does God say, let us make let us make the humans to look like one of us? Does that one of whom look like? If we're talking about God? And then you get into the Genesis three story, how could God fail to anticipate what was going to happen? How could he punish people who had no sense of right and wrong because it hadn't been provided to them, They hadn't been upgraded to that point. How can the God character want the humans so unintelligent they don't even know they're naked, keeping them at an animal level. And then some other figure who on earth is that wants them to have a happier, more sophisticated human experience. Now I've got the God character obliterating the human race save for one family. I thought it was a God of love. These are very obvious questions that you'll be asking before your six chapters into the book let alone, when you get further in and there's very violent, brutal behavior that is all credited to the God character. And when I had this period between pastorates, I went back to those kinds of questions and I tackled them as Bible translation questions. What happens if we read these stories according to the root meanings of the words rather than conventional translations that have grown up over the centuries. If we go back to the Hebrew and go back to the root meanings, what story emerges in the most primitive reading? And I found very quickly that what emerges is a story of patio contacts.
Speaker 3: And I remembered enough.
Speaker 2: Of my theological training to realize that the stories that emerge are actually a summary form of the narratives from out of ancient Sumeria, Babylonia, Arcadia, and Assyria, and that many of our familiar God's stories are actually based on stories of sky people in the Mesopotamian texts and of course, we have a word today for Skype people. We would say extraterresque, we would say Aliens, we would say other civilizations. And the fact that the stories parallel them so closely made me look at the Bible in a completely fresh way. And I realized that the patio contact theme really extends from page one to the final page of the Bible. And that was the little white rabbit that got me onto this whole territory.
Speaker 1: What is the impetus for you to leave what we believe are human figures in the Bible and move into creator gods?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 1: I mean, I can immediately think of Zachariah Sitchen. Maybe you picked up his books. He is interpreting Sumerian uniform clay tablets, according to him, deciphering them and seeing how the Sumerians and those before them are interacting with these creator guides. Was Sitchen somebody that you relied on or was it other documents that you made the connection and began to cross over?
Speaker 2: Yep, Well, not only did I not rely on Sitchin. I'd never heard of Zechariah Sitchin when I did my research, and it was only as I was finishing off Escaping from Eden that I suddenly discovered Zechariah Sichin and who he was, And I thought, oh, okay, should I pause and read everything Zechariah Sitchin wrote on this, get my head around that, and then get back to writing my book. Or would it be more interesting if I apply my logic to my data, and then if I reached similar conclusions to Sitchin, that's interesting for the reader. Yeah, And they might say, oh, here are two people with completely different start points, completely different backgrounds, and they've reached similar conclusions. Wouldn't that be more interesting? And so I made that my decision. And so to this day I've not read a single Zechari Sicchin book. I know about him, I know a little about his work, and I know that what Sitchin was doing was not really bringing super fresh interpretations. What he was doing was rubbing in people's faces the implications of the translations of the Kunea form texts that already existed. So, as I've studied the Kunaea form texts from Sumeria, Babylonia, Arcadia, and Assyria, I've used only the most widely accepted translations, followed the narratives and said, what did that just say?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Did that just tell us and again force people to look at the implications, and Kara Sitchen did something very very similar. So I often hear people saying, oh, Sitchin translated that wrong, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But that is a very.
Speaker 2: Unfair assessment of his work when I know that he appealed just like I did in my book. I've done in my books to the most widely accepted translations of those texts. The issue is what are they telling us, how do we interpret it, and what do we do about it.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say that we've had Irving Finkel on the program Doctor Finkel. Oh, I love Irving Finkel, and he and I've asked him point blank, what do you think of Sitchen's translations? And he kind of looks off to the wall and says, not very well. You know, he's not a fan, and he thinks so well, there's a lot of misinterpretation of.
Speaker 2: There's another layer, of course, to what Sitchen did what which was to write fictionally, which then enables him to take data, which he does from the Canaarian forms and make comparisons with other ancestral stories and then do his own speculation and he weaves it all together into fiction, and so any academic is going to pick that up and be absolutely exasperated because.
Speaker 3: That's not what they want to read.
Speaker 2: They want to read stuff that's pure analysis, footnoted, referenced, and you're not.
Speaker 1: Going to get that from Sitchin exactly. Yes, talk briefly about pedaleo contact. When I think of that paleo contact, I think of extreme age. And when we talk about the well you talk about the creator guides, this is hundreds of thousands of years ago, right. They tell us that Homo sapien is two hundred thousand years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the questions I have for you is it seems like every decade we find a new harmonin in some cave, and it's like Earth is this breeding ground for test subjects. We have the Benificence, we have the Nanerata Creole, magnanm man in silver, and and.
Speaker 3: Then Homo sapien dragon.
Speaker 1: What do you say to that Florida and all these strange creatures? Do you It's almost like there were a Petri dish of testing to see who can last? What do you say to that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: As I started my world tour of ancestral narratives regarding the origins of Homo sapiens. I was fascinated to see these areas of overlap from culture to culture, cultures that had no contact with each other, from age to age, and the overlaps suggest a long period in the story of human development in which we were a didn't altered by visitors, and so we've got in the Bible and the Canoe form texts stories about the creation of a species, which is really the modification of a hominid that was already here to a point where we could be a useful working class to those who were governing us, who were from somewhere else.
Speaker 3: So you find those stories.
Speaker 2: The Pope pole Vu, I think is one of my favorite stories of human origins, which is the Mayan story of origins from out of Guatemala. This this was a document because the Maya were a literary culture, and when Central and South America were taken over by Portugal in Spain, these texts were destroyed.
Speaker 3: They were burned, and the idea was.
Speaker 2: To delete the indigenous stories and replace them with Catholic Orthodoxy. And the Pope le Vu the Mayan store He was considered to have been incinerated, destroyed, obliterated from human memory until just before seventeen hundred in Chichi, Castanango, the parish priest there, Dominican friar by the name of Francisco Jimenez, was handed a surviving text which a little remnant of the priests of the Feathered Serpent had protected for the best part of two hundred years. Francisco Jimenez was a wonderful Dominican priest who loved his people and was a genuine seeker of truth, a real researcher, a linguist, and when they said this is our story of beginnings, would you like to look at it? He was thrilled and he translated it into Spanish. The Pope porl vu all that is a preamble to say, you read that. And the story of human origins is mind blowing for its openness and honesty. It talks about these non human entities who came and they wanted a working class, and it took them a long long time to get the kind of human that they wanted. And without going into too much detail, it suggests that it's not only us, but it's us and the shared relatives we have with the other primates. These were all the result of artificial involvement in animal development on planet Earth. And so these stories of intervention alteration go back prior to two hundred thousand years ago, because we've looked like this for at least two hundred thousand years. But then there are other moments in this human story as well that reflect an intervention as recently, I argue in my books as ten thousand years ago, just on this side really of the younger driest Cold period, the most recent ice Age, a moment when humanity was on the brink of extinction. Cultures all around the world talk about mysterious others who turned up and help us re establish ourselves on the planet, to rediscover agriculture, to rediscover medicine, to rediscover civil engineering, and that's the beginning of civilization as we know it. And again it's the correlations from the po pas Vou to the Sumerians to the Bible, African narratives, Norse narratives, Vadic narratives, Greek narratives. The overlaps tell us that our ancestors maintained a memory of these interventions, and they all found different ways of telling those stories, different names, different metaphors. But when you drill down and ask each story, what is the memory this story was created in order to maintain the memory is the same that we have had help many times over in our long story as humanity.
Speaker 1: If we are hybrids from a creator race, creator guide race, how do we know that? Is there some implication in how we process information our physical form or have you discovered texts that reveal how our consciousness works.
Speaker 2: One thing I've been looking at recently, and this has come from my recent trip to Turkey where I've been filming with Matt Lacroix You've had on your show, and there is symbology there that suggests that psychoactive substances might have been used to heighten the intelligence of our ancestors. Now, if you pause and think, do I know any other stories where food or drink was used to upgrade humans? Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Genesis three.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, sham Hat in the epic of gildamesh Oh wait a minute. This protocol exists in shamanic traditions all around the world, where they're using psychoactive drinks or foods to try and switch on other bits of your brain. It's actually a worldview regarding our development and regarding our human potential that exists all around the planet. Everywhere you go, where you'll find folklaric story or initiation traditions that have been maintained, this theme is there, and it's not just there in the world of mythology and ancestral stories. There are mainstream serious anthropologists today who are saying that we've been around for two hundred thousand years, but at some point we suddenly got a lot smarter, and they are suggesting that our exposure to psychoactive foods and drinks may have activated parts of our brain and enabled us to access our imagination and creativity in ways that simply had not happened before. And once it had been switched on, we started using it, and then it's like a muscle. You use it, it develops. So I find it interesting that that story is there in mainstream science today, but it's also there in deep ancestral story. So I think that is a real part of our history.
Speaker 1: Graham Hancock refers in similar manners to using psychotropic drugs to not only heighten awareness, but perhaps help us evolve, and so that's a great primer for evolution. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Paul Anthony Wallace, discussing his latest book, Echoes of Eden. We'll be right back. My guest today is author Paul Anthony Wallace, who's taken another look at the Bible and other biblical docum imments and rewritten an ancient history of Creator Guides in his Eden series.
Speaker 3: The idea of.
Speaker 1: These guys coming in treating us is fabulous, but I'm always curious, do you have any reference of ancient ruins, buildings, temples, or any structures that are left that were built for the gods or instructed on how to build from the Guides?
Speaker 2: No, I can't really speak to that. What I have found in my research is that there's a fair bit of evidence of megalithic skill prior to the younger dress Cold period. Yes, and so I just find that on its own absolutely fascinating, because that's telling us there's a huge hole in our knowledge of Homosapians. On the one hand, we've got research like that of Manfred Hoyne, who took a team from the University of os in Norway and the Maxi Plank Institute in Cologne, Germany, to Turkey where I was recently, and to Kara Jada, and they identified what appears to be the prototype farm in the story of modern civilization, and they dated that to about ten thousand years ago, except we've got megalithic remains from prior to that period, and so there's a dovetailing of civilizations. We know a little bit about what's happened in the last ten thousand years and next to nothing about who built those structures that predate that. So I find that interesting on its own. I think there are questions still to be answered about how some structures were created, what technologies we use to transport and cut the stone we're looking at. I mean, for instance, in Turkey, we can find basalt that's been worked with in a way that looks like diamond grade tungsten carbide tools have been used, except we're told no, they only had bronze and iron.
Speaker 3: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: And of course in Egypt, the pre dynastic artifacts found in Egypt, we don't know how they were created. So I don't make a leap and say, aha, this must be the Tutelage of visiting extraterrestrial civilizations. But I do say, aha, here's another great gap in our knowledge, and it's another impulse to sit and listen to what they have to say.
Speaker 3: And if we listen to the Babylonian.
Speaker 2: Story, this is one which is described vibing the Sumerian miracle. How come the Sumerians, which is the parent culture of the Babylonians, suddenly appeared from out of nowhere able to do major civil engineering product projects. They had writing, they had science, they had maths, they had record keeping, legal systems, all the accouterments of civilization. And the Babylonian explanation for that is, yes, we had help. We had help from non human others. The Appkalou and Oannas, and the Appklou was a presence living here. They were using underwater bases, but they were representing others out in space, and they were making an intervention to help humanity develop in the aftermath of the most recent ice age. So I go there and say, well, the ancient said this, But I can't point to a building or an artifact and say, oh, an extraterrestrial built that.
Speaker 3: Oh they used extraterress to a technology here. But you're actually seeing.
Speaker 1: You're actually seeing that when we look at megalithic structures, that technology isn't typical. That's kind of a provided technology, is what you suggest.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is we don't know where that technology came from or what it was.
Speaker 3: There's no evolution of.
Speaker 2: Technology that we can trace that gets us to that kind of megalithic skill. So there's that gap in our understanding. And then on the other hand, we've got our ancestors saying, oh, we had help. So that it doesn't tie everything down, it doesn't prove anything, but I find it very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. I really enjoy your interpretation. I'm listening to audible echoes of Eden and another book, and the way you interpret how these gods come to Earth and began using the animal human animal like beings and then eventually making a hybrid out of them. This is all fascinating. Who would you say was the writer of Genesis?
Speaker 3: Is it a.
Speaker 1: Number of books, a number of individuals, because this is your interpretation is so radical, you know, it's really a challenge in some cases to consider who would be the penmen of these of this document.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the book where I really go into that the Eden Conspiracy. And in the Eden Conspiracy, I show that the story of the production of the Bible is actually told within the Bible itself.
Speaker 3: So we begin with the summar.
Speaker 2: Reform of the Mesopotamian stories. So these are the stories that Abraham. The figure Abraham brings with him from or of Haldaion, which I believe is the high place of HLDI ancient Armenia. And so he brings the stories from Sumeria, Babylonia, Arcadia, and Assyria boils them down in a summary form. They really comprise the first eleven chapters of Genesis, and then the stories developed from their stories of multiple advanced beings called the Elohim, who are governing over different colonies of humans. They're described collectively as the el ba'a dat the council of power. And if you go to Psalm eighty two and Deuteronomy thirty two, a post invasion committee meeting is described where the senior being Elion, is handing out territories to the different Elohim. Their arrival is commemorated as the arrival of the Sava Hasha Maim the sky armies. All this is there in black and white in the texts. It's just not usually preached on. So the radical thing I'm saying is just read those texts, read those stories, and keep the keywords in their root form. Keep Elahim as Elohim, el elyon early on, el Shaddai as al Shadai, jahwe is Jahweh. And the shape of the stories tells you what you're looking at, the story of an invasion, parceling out of lands, and then managing of human colonies by non human entities. That's how the stories were until the eighth to sixth century BCE. And then the Bible itself tells us that there was a sequence of kings and high priests who wanted to obliterate the memory of paleoc contact and turn Judaism into a monotheistic religion. And so this begins with King Hezekiah, who comes along and he is a Yahuist. So among all those Elohim, there's one called Yahweh. He worships one called h Yahweh. He wants to obliterate the memory of the other Elahim. And what that means is he wants all the other Jewish priesthoods. Jewish priesthoods mark you disbanded. So the Jewish priesthood to Asherah disbanded, the Jewish priesthood to Milcom, to ch marsh all these other named entities disbanded or sorted. He wants their temples destroyed, their altars broken, their figurines will have their heads broken off. And in the Jerusalem Temple, the installations to those other beings will be taken down, and the carvings of those other beings will be defaced, and the carving of Yahweh that showed everyone what he looked like would be confiscated and destroyed. This is King Hezek. It's all there in the Bible. And so the Jerusalem Guard goes into the temple that goes around Judea does all that to get rid.
Speaker 3: Of that memory.
Speaker 2: And then in an age that follows him, his grandson, King Josiah comes along and decides that the scriptures that the Jewish people have been reading needed reforming as well. Up until that point, memory had persisted. The Book of Jeremiah says, for instance, that the Jewish people of the eighth and seventh centuries BCE remembered paleocontact. They remembered contact with beings who had been phenomenally helpful to them, and one who gets named is Asherah. And Jeremiah laments the fact that on every high hill and under every green tree you can find an installation to Asherah. But at the same time, the Jewish people are saying, thank goodness, we're not ruled anymore by Yahweh, and we got rid of him, and we're not under his laws anymore. Jeremiah reports this as something terrible, But the moment you separate his opinion from his information, you realize he's telling us. They have a memory of these other beings. They remember what Yahweh was like, what Ashra was like. They told those stories. But now that's got to be gotten rid of.
Speaker 3: And so now.
Speaker 2: Josiah develops the scriptures with the assistance of the royal scribed Chaifan, and then finally, under the senior priest Ezra, commissioned by the Persian King Cyrus, a new book is produced, the Book of the Laws of Yahweh, which is now a book teaching Yakist monotheism and teaching us to think negatively of all those other entities they're now described as idols, except they have to explain how come many of the Jewish kings had employed priesthoods, these other entities, had remembered these other beings positively, And so the narrator has to put a spin on the stories, and he says, well, they all married foreign wise, didn't they?
Speaker 3: Foreign women?
Speaker 2: Foreigners a And so they give a little spin to allow us to separate what they think Judaism should be moving forward from what it always had been prior to those reforms. And there's been a very recent find and I write about this in the sixth book in the Eden series, which I'm writing right now. Just in the last few weeks in Jerusalem, they find that is a beautiful emblem of this change in Judaism.
Speaker 3: What it was that was found was.
Speaker 2: Near the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and it was a seal used by a senior Jewish official. So when he stamped to say certificate or sealed a letter, this was the seal he used. And the image on it is of a Sumerian anunaki, because to his mind, that's what the Elohim looked like. And he was using this seal prior to King Hezekiah and all those reforms. And it's a reminder that prior to those reforms. Judaism was a canon of memory of paedio contact, totally overlapping with the Mesopotamian stories.
Speaker 1: Hmm, fascinating. Do you you were just in Turkey. Did you get a chance to go to go Beckley Teppee or perhaps Carahan Teppee and see those saints.
Speaker 2: No, next time around, I planned to be at those sites, but what we were looking at was sites in the Van province where there are Oh, there's so much to see there.
Speaker 3: It's such an around Lake Van. That's fine.
Speaker 2: So we were looking at the Uratian citadels and at some of the inscriptions and carvings there. Matt is doing some fantastic work on really examining the timeline of humanity in that part of the world. While I was there, I got really sucked into the symbology that we were finding carved into these sanctuaries.
Speaker 3: And I believe that.
Speaker 2: Those symbols take us back long prior to the Uratian period, which is the first millennium BCE. They take us back to a receding of the environment after an ecological catastrophe. I think all those carvings are about a period of around ten thousand years ago, when agriculture had to be reinvented when human beings had to learn from scratch how to modify plants to become crops. And DNA research has shown really confirmed that. Research Karaja Da by Manfred Hoyne confirmed that agriculture started there, and then it shows the DNA record shows that information moving westwards across into northern Europe, and by about four thousand BCE it had reached northern Ireland and with it not only can you see advanced farming, but you can see megalithic building. So it's another scientific discipline that confirms the ancient stories of a reboot of humanity in ancient Armenia. After the younger Darias, I.
Speaker 1: Asked the question about Quebec, the Tepe and these other tepees, these other hills that they're finding because their subsurface, they're protected because they're underground, and then they're covered after they're used. And I'm wondering if you found any documents or any evidence of who the teachers were that were showing how to to eat greens, agriculture, animal husbandry, and so forth.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a really good question because the proximity of gebecley Tepe and Krahan Teppe to Kara Ja Dah raises the possibility that could the people who helped that family and tribe in Karaja Da to reinvent agriculture, could there have been the tail end of this other megalithic culture, And it would seem very logical that that could have happened, because if you're a megalithic culture such as those that built gebecley Tepe Karahan Tepe, you must have had farming under your belt. You can't be hunter gather as building structures like that, and so one would think, well, maybe the survivors of a previous civilization are seeding the beginning of a new one, and that may very well have happened. And that is the view that Graham Hancock speaks about in his books and in his Fantastic TV series. But if we again listen to ancestral narratives from all around the world, there's another layer to this.
Speaker 3: If I listen to.
Speaker 2: The Youngu people who live in what's now the Northern Territory of Australia, they talk about a time when their ancestors were in that place and they did not know how to hunt or fish or what to harvest. Now, this is a very strange story coming from a people group whose relationship with the land.
Speaker 3: Is one of genius.
Speaker 2: It has always been their genius to know how to live in balance with the land. But this story exists. There was a time when we didn't know now either. That's because there's been a forced migration to land where they don't know the fauna, they don't know the flora, or the environment changed or they have changed. And you can hear similar stories in Native American story as well. And their explanation is not, oh, there was a previous human civilization who taught us how to do this. They described beings who were very, very different to themselves. They were incredibly slender physically, and they had an ability to ping in and out of their immediate space in a way that they couldn't understand. So that doesn't sound like human beings, doesn't sound like people who were living there before. Sounds very very different. In the Babylonian story that I mentioned before, the helpers don't sound like a previous culture because their physicality is described.
Speaker 3: As a horrible monster.
Speaker 2: That's how Owannas and the Appkalu described when they were first encountered on the shores of the Red Sea, and they couldn't quite understand what they looking at was that some kind of a person.
Speaker 3: Was it an aquatic creature? But it was.
Speaker 2: Terrifying and very very ugly. And we have other stories besides where the physicality of the other beings is described Reptilian features eight and features. So, yes, previous human cultures seeding new civilizations may be part of the story, but the moment you start listening to indigenous story, it's only part of the story.
Speaker 1: If we have this et genetics in our system. Is there writing that says we are part of a family of planets? And is this what's happening now with these UAP discoveries and these flybys, except that we're not having sit down discussions right now. They seem to be anthropologists who are studying our culture.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a fair comment. Some ancestral narratives are very specific about where our helpers came from. So we've got the physical descriptions, but then we've also got references to Ashera coming from the Pleiades. Cherokee people have stories about visitors from the Pleiades. We go into ancient Armenia, people from the constellation Signus go into the Hebrew stories.
Speaker 3: We've got the Pleiades, Sirious and Orion mentioned.
Speaker 2: Listen to the dogone people of Male West Africa. Serious is where their tutors came from, so they get quite specific in ways that suggests we are part of a wider cosmic family. Ultimately, all life in the cosmos is related. That's the conclusion I've come to. This is something that Plato taught two and a half thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: And again you go into.
Speaker 2: The field of DNA science and you'll find very serious, crudential, peer reviewed the d NA scientists who believe in panspermia. They believe life in the cosmos is the norm rather than the exception, and that means all life is related. And therefore we've got sort of cousin species who may take an interest in us in that way.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest, Paul Wallace, author of the Eden series, discussing his latest book, Echoes of Eden, will rejoin you shortly. Author Paul Wallace is coming to us from Australia today and he is discussing his latest book Echoes of Eden. This is the research he's done on palaeo contact creator gods on Earth and his belief that we are hybrids from an alien race. I guess I'm going to ask you another one about your own personal experience here in a second, in terms of as an experiencer. But I'm just curious because we don't seem to be welcoming any other civilizations we've seen, especially in the United States. We're very shoot first, asked questions.
Speaker 3: Later exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: My point, though, Paul, is that is that if this is in our historic DNA to be more open and welcoming because our ancestors were this way, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And perhaps, yeah, I think it probably has to do with.
Speaker 3: Who wants to be, who wants.
Speaker 2: To have the power and the control in these conversations. So I would suggest that we are in contact and have been for more than seventy years in this current iteration of contact. This is the claim made by her Mishad, the former chief of space security for Israel, all right, and so it was his job to know if we were in contact and if there was any threat. And in my latest book, this one here, if I can spruit that for a moment the invasion of Eden. I ask all the questions that you just asked, Cliff, why are we handling the prospect of contact today in the way we are. It's all being framed as existential threat. When we had that here in last year following the David Grush complaint, where essentially the US Congress wanting to know what does the Pentagon though about UAPs or UFOs. It turns out there's contact. We're in possession of entire craft, not in human biologics. And clearly there are units within military intelligence who want to control the narrative and control any contact or conversations that are going on. So I do believe there are sit down conversations going on, but it's just not happening publicly. And I also know that military intelligence is very interested in the ancient stories to help them have their heads around what current contact might mean. I believe we have more helpers available to us now than we've ever had in human history. But we may have some predatory contact as well, and there may be somewhat of an uneasy truce over how Project Earth is being managed by our various visitors. So when our ancestors talk about a sky council or a council of power. I think that still exists, but it's just not in the public domain now. Haimashed, who I mentioned before, the brigadier general who for twenty eight years run the space security program for Israel, is saying that until we are truly a space faring civilization, until we have the technology that gives us access to the cosmos, we are the observed. To echo what you were saying, we're the ones who were studied and collaboration that Taymashd talks about is really on the terms of our visitors. But once it goes public that we can now locomote through the cosmos, once we have that technology, that's when everything is going to change. That's when a whole load of new protocols comes in and there might be a bit more disclosure at that point.
Speaker 3: And in the invasion of Eden.
Speaker 2: I suggest that we give every encouragement we can to members of Congress and to our journalists to keep an eye on what the aerospace industry is doing in this area, because they are the ones with the privileged information about current contact. They are the ones doing the work of reverse engineering that the Pentagon has now authenticated, and it will be people in that world who are having the sit down conversations right now. And it's one of the reasons why I find at a very exciting time to be writing about ancestral knowledge, because how can it be that our ancestors.
Speaker 3: Could cope with the idea that we've.
Speaker 2: Got company, and yet governments today think we can't cope with that information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Maya write about the Star people and their literature, and there's a lot of reference to Star people in et contact through their long history, as well as a number of other ets. We've had Whitley strieber On a number of times and his experience was horrific. I don't know if you've read Communion or not, but it's just not a real pleasant journey.
Speaker 2: No. I've interviewed Whitley myself, and yes, I know the experiences he had took a lot of processing.
Speaker 1: Right. We've had Barbara lamb On and Miguel I can't remember Miguel's last name, who co wrote a couple of books with her. You've had an experience, won't you talk a little bit about your experience? Sure?
Speaker 2: Well, my experience is a not dramatic, graphic ones like Whitley's Tree was my experiences are They sound like stories of nothing. But I share my personal experiences in my book The Scars of Eden, because I think I would almost go as far to say most people have stories of weird things they can't explain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think you could sit.
Speaker 2: Down any family or friendship group and if you gave each other the permission to share stories without fear of ridicule, it would turn out everyone in the group would have had an experience they couldn't explain, and if you put those stories together, it will add up to we've got company now. In my case, when I published Escaping from Eden a few years ago, I had people beginning to contact me who had experienced close encounters, and a very large proportion of these people were veterans of war and they'd had in in the context of their military service, and they didn't want to immediately share their stories with me because of the ridicule factor and the protection of their privacy. And so they'd sound me out and they'd say, Paul, if you had a close encounter, they wanted to know if they could share their story with me, And early on my answer was well, no, I haven't, but many of my friends have, and I take it very seriously, and that was enough for people to feel they could trust me and start sharing their own stories. And the more stories I heard, the more I was thinking, wait.
Speaker 3: A minute, that happened to me.
Speaker 2: And bit by bit I realized that there was a year in my life when I was twenty years old, in which I had five close encounter experiences. The reason that wasn't to the front of my mind even after I had written Escaping from Eden is that at the time I was really in the full flow of evangelical life as a young Christian, and I interpreted the whole universe through a grid of boxes. If something existed, it had to be either God, the Devil, angels, demons, human, animal, vegetable, mineral, or it didn't exist. And so these strange experiences that I'd had, I tried to force into one of those boxes. And so the terrifying experience, well, that presumably was demonic. The elevating experience, oh, that must have been angelic then. And I didn't even have language for lost time to explain another to encounters. Only as I listened to the stories of others did I realize, wait a minute, those five entities in my apartment in Bath were not demons, because well, they don't fit anything in the biblical Geneo Christian tradition about demons. They're not physical entities, they're not the size of a year six, they're not half cloaked, and they don't appear in your place just observing you. I had a terrifying experience where this happened and I saw them so vividly, and then I don't remember what happened next.
Speaker 3: Miss Hanne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know on that occasion, but it had always puzzled me because I remember seeing them, I remember being terrified, and I'd always thought, oh, well, perhaps I just fell asleep, except you don't just fall asleep when you're having a terrifying encounter, so I could never explain it to myself. Now I realized that was a close encounter with what I believe was small grays. I lived very close to a Ministry of Defense installation in the city of Bath, and you probably know those kind of areas are shot spots, so sightings of that kind. So that was one experience, and then I had two experiences of lost time before I had the language for that. And it's only now listening to others who've experienced lost time that I realized that happened to me twice in that year. Then I had another encounter and again it sounds like a story of nothing, where I was at a shop in Chichester and these two people came into the shop with a baby and a stroller who were just incredibly beautiful and threw off this incredible energy and I just had to watch, sort of open mouths that these people as they moved through the shop, and they were shopping in a very strange way. Both the man and the woman were just going up taking things off the shelf, almost blindly like that, putting it in to the baskets, no coordination, not I'll get this, honey, you get that.
Speaker 3: It just went round like that.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, what is going on? And then they got to the till just in front of me, and they paid and they left without a word, and the feeling I was getting was so vivid. I wanted to know who they were, Why did they look like that? Why do they have this incredible serene atmosphere? How could they communicate without talking? And I thought, should I run down the street after them and say, excuse me, who are you? But even I thought that might be a bit weird, and I didn't, and again it just remained a memory that I couldn't explain. I've not had an experience like that before or since.
Speaker 3: But now that I've listened.
Speaker 2: To more and more experiences, the more I think we have company of visitors who were doing their level best to blend and I think that's what I was seeing, and again very near a military base. Now again that's not proof of anything. It sounds ridiculous to most people, except that when we all pool our stories of the strange and unexplained, you'll find experiences like that are more common than you might think, and it begs an explanation. And with some people who've told me very similar stories, there's a story of missing time that comes with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because Willy and others that have had on the program believe that these ets walk among us, and that there are perhaps Caucasian ets, or they can shift their form.
Speaker 2: They be more that way. Yeah for me, they can look that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can shift their form, which is kind of nerve wrackings because because if you're around somebody. And I've always believed this. If you're around a being that's a thousand, a million years in advance of you, they're going to have a different vibration, You're going to feel different around.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, that's right. I mean I really hesitating before I put those stories in the Scars of Eden, because you know, it's yet another thing that could lower my credibility with the masses. But I felt though I had to do that because I do think these experiences are quite common and I really want to encourage people to share their stories. Give permission for people to share their stories, because the more people you hear with a story like that, the sooner you're going to start thinking, all right, something's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. As we conclude, Paul, what do you feel you're writing to? Are you writing to people who are just curious? I mean some people are calling you the new Eric van Donnikin and Eric tended to be more of a chronicle of sites and information. You seem to be placing it in such a way the narrative is something that is welcoming not only speculation, but also what would you say? What are you writing to and who.
Speaker 3: Are you writing to? Well? In a way.
Speaker 2: I think every generation needs to break the taboo around the idea of et contact. There's always a ridicule factor around it, although I think that's lessened a little bit since the Revelations from the Pentagon. But my aim really is to be a gateway guy for people into this topic, and so my books are very grounded in history.
Speaker 3: They're very grounded in.
Speaker 2: Ancestral narratives and indigenous story because I want people to be able to pick.
Speaker 3: Up any of the Eden series.
Speaker 2: People who are really skeptical about this, but by the end of the book, first of all, I'll have enjoyed reading it, and I try to write them in a fun, accessible way, but give enough solid data that by the end they're thinking, oh, there is something worth looking into you here. I want to break the taboo for people of faith who think that their Christian faith or their Jewish faith means they're not allowed to consider the possibility of a populated cosmos or et contact today and show no, actually, you should be on the front foot because your Bible is full of information about this, and so really I want to make this a much broader topic, much more accessible, show that it's grounded, it's not just pure speculation, it's not just for crazy eufologists, and make this much more a part of mainstream conversation than we've seen, probably since Eric Vondnakin bust the bubble back in the sixties and seventies with charits of the gods.
Speaker 1: Why are we so afraid of et contact and possible history or genetic history of knowing the stars and traveling the stars.
Speaker 2: I don't know, really. I think that we've had a long period of narrative control. Where as Christianity spread around the planet, there was a very aggressive stamping out of prior stories and the demonizing of prior stories. So I think we've got, you know, a lot of entrained views and feelings about that. I mean, the image I'm going to put on the next book in the Eden series will be a confronting one, and I know a lot of Christians will look at it and think, oh, it's got a bit of a demonic feeling. And the reason they have that feeling is because of that stamping out of images from prior cultures, images like the one on the seal used by that Jewish official. So that's part of the picture we've had. Of course, plenty of Hollywood, fair Invasion of the Body, Mars attacks, independent stay, the three body problem recently, but might make people a little bit scared of what contact could mean. And again, this is one reason I love to go back to the ancestral stories, because there is the balance. Yes, we may have had experiences in the past that were unhappy ones, but the stories of helpers from cosmic cousins, well, they are overwhelming, and I think we will ask better questions about contact in the presence in the present when we know these ancestral stories a bit better. So all my books go into indigenous story and ancestral story and say, just look at the patterns, look at the overlap, what does that mean, and how might that help us moving forward if we're in contact in the present.
Speaker 1: Wonderful Paul Wallace, A real pleasure having you on the program. Give us your website and how people can learn more about you. Also a fabulous YouTube channel, talk about that briefly.
Speaker 3: Well on YouTube.
Speaker 2: You can find me at the Fifth Kind or we've got more than a million subscribers.
Speaker 3: You can find me on the Paul.
Speaker 2: Wallace channel on YouTube as well. That's Wallace wa l l I S. We have a website, Fifth Kind dot tv and Paulanthony Wallace dot com. And you can message me through that last website if you want to have a longer conversation with me. Go to Amazon for all my books. That's Escaping from Eden, the Scars of Eden, Echoes of Eden, the Eden Conspiracy, the Invasion of Eden, and to be announced.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Hey, continued success. We're gonna have to have you back again when the next book comes out. Thanks, Paul, really appreciate your time.
Speaker 2: Thanks Cliff, It's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me on. What I really like about this Eden series in Paul's presentation is he's a really good writer, and many of the books are chronicling his personal views and interactions with people, their perception of palaeo contact, as well as you know how he references a lot of the I guess you can call him case studies of various people in the Bible and how they are living longer because they have this genetics. People like Noah and the other biblical Biblical characters are very long lived exceptional human beings, and you know we don't have that. As Paul writes in his books, we were downgraded because we were too powerful. We were all demi gods. So fun read. I'm still trying to figure out where it fits, how we can perhaps quantify, qualify, justify this material in today's world. He was not able to present any sites that are homes or temples or places of worship. I haven't read enough about the material, but it does open a new door to the possibilities. And his openness on the UAP question I thought was refreshing. I knew Zacharia sitching personally. He wouldn't talk on UFOs at that time. And the other thing about Zacharia or Zach as we call him, is that he wasn't really big on being questioned. He didn't like people questioning him on his interpretations of the clay tablets, the cuneiform tablets.
Speaker 3: And it would have been nice if he.
Speaker 1: Lived long enough to communicate with people like Irving Finkel, Doctor Finkel, who have had the show on the show many times from the British Museum in London, and Finkel doesn't believe that Sitchy's interpretations are correct, and that's a huge problem, you know. I'd love to have them debate as to what they are interpreting. Zach would not do that. He would not And the other thing when I was a conference dirrector, and the other thing that was a bit challenging is that he would not sit on a panel discussion. And one of the great things I love to have when I had all these people at these conferences in San Francisco or Atlanta, Georgia, or in some of the other states that we would visit on the conference, including Austin, Texas, was that when you have all these people at the show and you're paying for their hotels where as well as their honorarium, they're speaking fee, to put them all together on a panel discussion is very powerful because you get all these points of views and you have a panel that has a certain theme. Sichan would not sit on a panel, So I made a very very difficult to question his references, his research where it came from. He just would not put up with it. So and I don't know if that's because he had a period where he was being questioned on his data his research and he just got tired of it, or he had a unique way of interpreting. These clay tablets, the cuneiform tablets from sume Aria, from sumer So we'll never know. He's passed away and I's been gone a number of years and his books are still interesting. But Paul is a different perspective, a new breath of fresh air and something to consider. Now. Again, I don't think he's Eric von don Again. I think Eric has a problem validating his sources. And you know, for a long time in his youth, Eric would actually travel the world. This is something that is unique about Eric went down again. He'd actually travels to these places in different parts of the world. He'd get on a plane, fly to South America, he'd go to Mexico, he'd go to different places in Europe and even Australia, and he'd actually fine and look at these areas and write about him. So you guys all know how I feel about ancient aliens. I just think that they're spinning off into the universe without really validating much, and the people that join the show each week are just reinforcing this weird narrative and saying, you know, the aliens did it. And I think moving forward into the future, they need to begin to take a better look at what they're presenting because I don't think it washes too well. So Anyhow, I want to have Paul on again. He's gotten of new books coming out next year, and I promise I'll get more detailed in my questioning as I as I look at what he's trying to present and see if it has you know, it rings true on the hybrid side, that's a huge question. And I've always brought this up. Where are all these hominints coming from Neanderthal danusivin creole magnet? You know they're dying out? How do we how are we able to sustain our evolution? Homo sapien sapien? Now he did say something I thought was a little revealing. He did mention pan spermia as a source of data capture and perhaps evolution. And you know we've had the top of the line. We have a doctor Wick Ramsey here on the show, who's with Fred Hoyle, you know, developed the whole theory of panspermia. A lot of scientists don't acknowledge it, and I think it's it's not valid. I think it is. And you know, if this is a way to evolve our species through minute bacteria that sparks our brain to grow our DNA to change or evolve, this is something that should be studied with a greater sense of urgency because we here in the United States, we have a divided country and I'm wondering if the parents bermia is spinning off into the to the universe and some people are losing their sense of perspective. But we won't get into that with any details. So anyhow, we're going to have Paul back. That was fun having him on the program. And his books are very, very easy to read, and he has released a audible version of the first book, Escaping from Eden, and it's not him narrating, it's somebody else. But it's very easy to listen to and it is. It's a fun it's a fun read, it's a fun listen. So consider that too. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, please consider becoming a subscriber for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here on the program. And we have expenses, We have a lot of overhead. We have team that costs money, and whatever you can contribute is a way to support our podcast. That's Earth Ancients, That's Destiny, and on occasion we'll do the special edition the archives as well as other programming and what to do. To become a subscriber. Go to Patreon that's PA t R e O N dot com for Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe, you know, and we have a ton of gifts. I have a copy of Echoes of Eden that you can download if you're a subscriber. We have a number of other books from recent guests. This goes back probably three or four years, and you can download those as our thank you for becoming a subscriber. We also have unpublished documents, interviews and galleries from past people, past contributors to Earth Ancients, So I appreciate it if you could become a subscriber. Go to Patreon dot com forward Slash Earth Ancients. All right, I'll be in the jungles of Yucatan, Mexico. Look for my update. The next couple of shows will be prerecorded, but I'll be stepping in. I'll be only gone for about seven days, but I will definitely be continuing with the program, no breaks ever, and I'll report back to you with some new data on the ancient Mayan ruins of the Yucatan Peninsula. All right, that's it for this program. Thank you to my guest Paul Anthony Wallace coming to us from Australia and his new series Echoes of Eden. As always, the team of Gail tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys are rock all right, Take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: It did dem.
Speaker 2: It did in the