Speaker 1: All right, so let's let's have that. That was a fun conversation we were just having and I was like, we should be recording this. Yeah, so we were talking just as we were trying to set the MIC's up about Michael's the first time trying fu fuh several years ago. This was a long time, teen years ago, fifteen years ago. All right, So you said it tastes like you called.
Speaker 2: It dirty dishwater with yard clippings in it.
Speaker 1: That breaks my heart. Yeah, this fa is incredible and I can't wait too.
Speaker 2: You're gonna educate me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll take you to a spot. But arn Raw for those who know who both of us are, is the one that first showed me pha years ago. He goes, He goes, he's Molly. I was like, yeah, he goes, how about you and your daughter come with me. I want to teach you how to eat soup with chopsticks. It's like, okay, he's married to an Asian woman who make fuh. So they picked out a spot that uh was really fucking good. And so yeah, it's I'm disappointed here. You had a bad experience with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I never really went back to a fun place and a few times that somebody did take me there.
Speaker 2: I ordered like the chicken cutlet.
Speaker 3: This is going back before I was even vegan, like a chicken cutlet at one and like some spring rolls in another.
Speaker 2: But I didn't go near that soup.
Speaker 1: Well, this place that you didn't like what you said? You talked to the.
Speaker 3: Guy, yeah, And I asked him, I said, what is the meat in here? And he didn't speak perfect English. Maybe you think he chose the wrong word. I do, because he said tendon, animal tendons. And I went, okay, we'll take the check, and uh, do.
Speaker 2: You want it wrapped up? Nope, don't Nope, don't wrap it up. We're just gonna take the check.
Speaker 3: And we drove to another restaurant and ordered him tried again, ordered dinner at a different place.
Speaker 1: I think you paid the check, paid the check, didn't take the didn't take the food, eat.
Speaker 2: The food, didn't eat any of the food.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that was.
Speaker 2: And I've never really been back to. I mean, I've been with friends who wanted to go to a FU place.
Speaker 3: I've gone, but I have not ordered anything that would be considered the traditional FU.
Speaker 2: Always something a little more.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like he didn't have to say that specific answer. It could have been right.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 1: A lot of times it's like steak or beef they put. There are places that put brisket in it. Sometimes they'll have multiple different kinds. Like it's just like Ramen. It's like you go and you order and then you can get you know, I want mine with chicken or I want mine with whatever. But it does say that beef tendon is an option, so maybe he was just being very specific, you know, and then there's flank, there's fatty brisket. But I feel like just being that specific about like why, I don't know why he would do it like that, Like tendon just makes it sound like, yeah, animal.
Speaker 2: He said tendon.
Speaker 3: Then I remember I was like, Okay, that doesn't sound great, and he went animal ten and I went check.
Speaker 1: Wait, like he had to specify. It wasn't like humans are animals. But still I was like, these ones is animal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't his accent.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't from New Jersey or maybe he was, but not Carl. Yeah, but that one over there, no, Yeah, I mean most of the time I've had I mean, look, what is tendon? Tendon is.
Speaker 2: Meat. Yeah, I suppose so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure already if you ever eat a burger you'll have tendon. I'm guessing it's all ground up. You know, there's fat tissue, but like like animal flesh or like like there's there are gross ways to describe food that would make people not want to eat it.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's why we call it beef and that a cow exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't know we say chicken.
Speaker 2: That's true, but there's some differentiating between.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, it's it's d I was gonna say dehumanizing, but they're not humanized in the first place. Yeah, it's a there's definitely like a disassociation or separation from from it. That's as interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't ever feel bad eating chicken. Chickens will chickens will eat you. They wouldn't give a shit you eat your face, they wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: I take care of chickens from time to time, as you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very popular with the you know, I don't know what you'd call female chickens. H I'm saying it's popular chicken Los Angeles with the wealthy, and I have some wealthy friends and sometimes they have a house sit and want and so to have a chicken coop in the backyard. So your eggs are coming straight from a chickens butt. Yeah, in your frying pan when I take care of the chickens.
Speaker 1: And I mean, is it the butt they have like one hole? I guess right, it's like it's agina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't even remember the word. Now, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: I do know what you're talking about, but I'm okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: So I've done some cat sitting in my day. I mean, love them. God's perfect creatures.
Speaker 1: God's perfect creatures.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, dog, I do some dogs sitting and some dog walking from time totown.
Speaker 1: Dogs are way sweeter than cats.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I love dogs so much that I'm a little bit weird driving in my car, like somebody across the street with a cute dog.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a good boy. He's a good boy.
Speaker 3: No, you know, he's a good boy in my car.
Speaker 2: That's how much I love dog.
Speaker 1: No, kid, like, stop talking to my six year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like chickens, I'm like, I'd kill you and not eat you.
Speaker 1: You annoying don't pick me, the assholes, don't pack me. I don't like being packed.
Speaker 3: It hurts. I actually have a hole in a pair of pants where a chicken was packing my leg.
Speaker 1: You get bullied my chickens a chicken?
Speaker 4: Just what is that?
Speaker 1: Black?
Speaker 2: No, very white man.
Speaker 1: Really white child. There's a there's a there's like a history of like black roosters, like big black roosters that.
Speaker 2: Will just terrorize BBRs.
Speaker 1: BBRs. Yeah. Man, if you get serious and you want a good beat down, you get you a big black one. They will whoo. They're aggressive. I mean that is you know the red ones. I think actually the red ones. There's so my I'm not I'm not proud to say this being an animal lover myself. But my when I was a child, like eighty three to eighty seven ish, one of my uncles by marriage was like fightings, like they did it like at his compound or whatever.
Speaker 2: Thing. Huh, it's a thing.
Speaker 1: It is a thing. And and back then it was probably less frowned upon, definitely illegal, but people would bet on them. And it's so sad because the chickens go in there and they get all ripped up. But his like world champion whatever that never lost about was cock, big old red cock huge terrified me. Like I think back on it now as a kid seeing it and I remember being like, that's a goddamn dinosaur. But uh yeah, it's a real thing, man. Those things are Those things can be brutal. There was there was a really aggressive black one that used to chase my kids around.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I thought it was funny because I know that things not like this one wasn't like a fight and it was just a regular ass chicken. We were going and collecting eggs on the farm in Texas and this one rooster would just run around after my kids, And I don't know, I'm like, at some point I understand you're they're doing what they need to do to protect their whatever. But I'm like, you're you're kind of football sized. You might want to be careful, you know what I mean, Like, I mean whatever. But yeah, so back on the situation.
Speaker 3: Hold, I'm gonna tell you a quick story about chicken fighting because oh man, all right.
Speaker 1: Well I just wanted to I wanted to hear you anyway, there probably was tendon in there. That was my point is that, yeah, things get rendered down. When you make brisket, fat gets rendered down, Collagen gets rendered down, you cook it slow, you're probably eating you know, muscle intendons. It's it's but it's a gross way to say it. It's like going.
Speaker 2: It was a gross way to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like going.
Speaker 2: I don't think English was his first language.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if I'm like, hey, I'm smoking cow tits? What Yeah, No, it's a brisket. Don't call it that.
Speaker 4: It's not you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So cock fighting.
Speaker 2: Horrible.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you're currently cockfighting.
Speaker 2: Stop, First of all, stop stop.
Speaker 3: I said something snarky about chickens, and now I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't kill one and not eat it.
Speaker 1: What Oh I would when I said that, But I would.
Speaker 3: Culturally speaking, there are definitely cultures that still participate.
Speaker 2: In animal fighting. And I only know this because when I was the manager at the Mustard Seed Cafe. Hillhurst Avenue.
Speaker 1: Wow, uh, this is one of the streets I turned down to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hillhurst not far from here, Yeah, not far from here at all. Beautiful street. You can take it straight.
Speaker 1: Up to let's talkt to uh still community called super.
Speaker 2: Lake h that's actually lose feelis.
Speaker 1: Well Hillhurst, But Hillhurst runs no Phil Hillhurst, say yours to get to Silver Lake?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, you'll get there. That's it. So this grammar school, somebody representing the grammar.
Speaker 3: School comes in and says, hey, we're having a fun fair this weekend.
Speaker 2: Can I hang some posters in the window. I'm like, you bet?
Speaker 3: And they hang the posters in the window and the poster, the graphic they've used, has a rooster on it, you know, like, wake up early Saturday morning and a dishwasher doesn't speak any English.
Speaker 2: I think he's from El salad Or.
Speaker 1: He sees the poster and he gets so exciting.
Speaker 2: He goes coming sir, and he's pointing the poster. I'm like what what.
Speaker 1: He's like this, this, this, this.
Speaker 3: This, and he's he gets his friend who speaks slightly better English, one of the prep cooks. He's like, he want Saturday morning off so we can go to this. I'm like why he wants to see the chickens fight.
Speaker 1: I'm like.
Speaker 3: No, and there's no chicken fighting at the cramp Suer.
Speaker 1: Saturday Morning Fair Grammar School.
Speaker 2: Causs, it's literally a credent local.
Speaker 3: Grammar school, having been a Saturday morning player.
Speaker 2: Then it shows a picture of a rooster because kids like he thought it was an advertisement for a cock.
Speaker 3: Fight and he wanted the day off so he could go to it.
Speaker 1: It's like finally something discountry that makes sense. That's awesome because it's like.
Speaker 3: No, you cannot have Saturday off, and no, please, if you do hear of a cock fight, don't go to it.
Speaker 1: Please please love so sad man, it's so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: You know what, I was gonna go to one this weekend, but instead I'm gonna be in San Diego at the Laugh Factory headlining two nights August fourteenth and fifteenth, Friday and Saturday at the San Diego Laugh Factory. And yeah, it's gonna be fun. I thought I was gonna end up doing like forty five minutes and having this huge show, and I've decided to just book a bunch of my friends on it. So would you like to do a spot this weekend?
Speaker 2: Live on the area? You're asking me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now in the air, do you wanna?
Speaker 2: I would like a spot? I need a spot. I'm going to New York for ten days, Okay, I gotta not suck.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can do both days.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know the driving situation, but we'll talk about that off there.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the off the air, yeah, san Diego. Yeah, my own butt, san Diego.
Speaker 1: If I had to yeah, yeah, I mean because I'm staying, I've got two nights in a hotel.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I just don't want to come back. I mean, I got two shows in a row.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make that I had to drive down and come back. I've done it many times. San Diego is not as far.
Speaker 1: As okay, yeah, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's not scary far. Yeah. Well that'd be great, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If any of y'all are out there and you wanna see both of us, I don't know, send send Michael a message or DM right here on Patreon and uh yeah DM on Patreon and Michael will definitely see it. And uh, let you know which day he's gonna be there. Ye, but yeah, San Diego Laugh Factory. You can get tickets to David csmally dot com. I thought originally they only wanted me to just headline and they were gonna book me openers, and then I saw the actual post for it, and it said, uh, David Smalley and friends, and I was like, oh cool, y'all are cool if I just bring a bunch of people.
Speaker 2: They were like, yeah, go for it, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't have to. I don't have to like do this big, you know, hour long show. I can. It's funny, it's weird, right, Like we're gonna get into politics here in just a second. But the last little bit on stand up. When I first started, I wanted to do all the time in the world. Actually, the first when I first first started, I was to five minutes because three felt like an eternity. But they didn't take long. It was a few weeks in and then I was comfortable. And then after that it was like, man, I've got I've got a really tight seven and they want me to do ten. Should I do crowd work for three minutes?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Shit like that. Now that I've filmed an hour twenty one, cut it down to thirty five, been doing it for ten years, I've got so much material that it feels like a job, you know what I mean. Now I'm like, can I just do like twenty five or thirty and give them to somebody else?
Speaker 2: My time?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, That is funny because that has been my experience, having featured many times for much bigger comics, the number of times they go, you want an extra ten minutes to that?
Speaker 1: Exactly? That's how fucking lazy headliners are. We're like, listen, listen, I don't have to be at work until eight. Yeah, and I've only got to be on stage for forty five minutes and then I get.
Speaker 4: To go home.
Speaker 1: I have free food and free drinks all night, and I'm gonna make a few grand But can I get a ten minute break? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: But it really is, it really is like that.
Speaker 3: My first year doing stand up, I've told you this many times, I lucked into a position where I was hanging out at a place that you've been that we both agree is an aesthetically very beautiful club.
Speaker 1: Called El Sit Yes, gorgeous place, yeah.
Speaker 2: Very And they had an open mic for me.
Speaker 1: That stage is a little tall for stand up.
Speaker 3: A little tall for stand up, for sure, people are kind of craning their necks, but it's a did you.
Speaker 1: Know this that it's like a rock club.
Speaker 2: It is a rock club, and I've played some I've played some great shows many times.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, I don't even know it was a rock club. I've just said that. It feels like that's.
Speaker 2: My whole point.
Speaker 3: It's been a rock club. But you know what else, it's been Elle Sid where you and I have both performed stand up together. I'm lockting multiple occasions now that I think of it.
Speaker 1: I've only been there once. Really, I did Fudge Factor one time for there.
Speaker 2: That's the one.
Speaker 1: I'm there year in competition that either of us won. No, I came in second.
Speaker 2: I was told excellent, they didn't even. Nobody spoke to me after a min.
Speaker 3: That said, so, uh, it's the original hol Roach Studios sound stage, hal Roach not hol Roach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it is Holroach.
Speaker 3: Anyway, our gang Little Rascals that was shot on a sound stage that was El Sid that then turned into a restaurant. What Yeah, our gang Spanky Alfalfa Buckwe they shot that original Rascals in that building.
Speaker 2: That was originally a sound stage.
Speaker 3: And it's around the corner from another Uh like all of silver Lake, that's where the original Hollywood was was Silver Lake in fact, dude, yeah, in fact, there's a famous you know the staircases that run up the hills in Shiver Lake which I'm I to find the motivation to go walk up and down a little more often now that I'm anyway, let's not talk about my weight gain. That said, but in Echo Park, which is right outside of downtown LA, used to be downtown LA.
Speaker 2: One hundred years ago was LA and then it expanded west to.
Speaker 1: The point where these people don't give a shit about it.
Speaker 2: Hollywood. That said.
Speaker 3: There you're walking by a next to a Harley Davidson dealer and a Jack in the box in Echo Park, California, on a busy, smelly street. There's a plaque and as you walk by it, you read the plaque and it says it all started here.
Speaker 2: First movie shot on this location, like nineteen oh seven. Wow, right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so anyway, El said, used to be where they shot our game, The Little Rascals. That said, So my first year of doing stand up, because I used to play in rock bands, the booker at the he said, I.
Speaker 5: Want to try a comedy show, will you host it? And I had a show called Rigilla Show, and I was so stupid. I was gonna be the coolest host in the history of stand up And.
Speaker 2: So I tell comics do as much dive as IGUALM. What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know I was a musician, Like this was a new world. The opener's doing forty seven.
Speaker 2: Hour and forty seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Insane, like to the point where the audience is literally like falling asleep.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, dude, you can't.
Speaker 3: And the comics oblivious to the fact that no one's into it, going into their ninety eighth minute of stand up like no, yeah.
Speaker 1: I found. Honestly, headlining is a shitload of pressure. I think when Dane Cook, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard pryor Red Fox, all those guys were coming up, you just had to be funny.
Speaker 2: Cream always rises to the crop. That's what Jerry's saying, all the top.
Speaker 1: Cream always rises to the top. Yeah, but nowadays you you gotta be like the club brought the people and you knock their socks off, and then everybody went, oh my god, that guy's incredible. I want to follow his career. Now, these clubs expect you to bring every fucking body. They got two hundred and fifty seats. They want you to bring two hundred and fifty fucking ticket sales. So you gotta be promo filming, you know, promos all the time, doing videos, creative videos that are mentioning the shows, the tours. You got to buy Facebook and Instagram ads, TikTok ads. I mean it's you have to run your own business, do your own marketing. Get It's almost like you run the club for that weekend, but you get no under the food and beverage money. You only get a portion of the ticket sales. So headlining is a lot of pressure. Hosting is a lot of work and no respect at all. They make you recite, don't forget to tell them on Wednesdays we do free veterans and Thursday's Ladies' Night, and don't forget to say to tip your staff, and don't forget we're gonna do check drop it here, and we're gonna do Gello shots for everybody's birthday. Between the feature of the headliner and just all these you gotta remember all of that plus your ten minutes set. And if you go one or two minutes over, the booker's pissed because they got two shows to run tonight and you're fucking it all up. It's like all this pressure, all this stress, and plus you're fairly new to comedy, if you're hosting, at least hosting in a regular club, not in LA or New York, LA or New York. A lot of times headliners are hosting, but it's just a lot of pressure and a lot of work without a lot of credit. You also go don't get to do a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Audience also as not quite well.
Speaker 1: You're going on eat something else. If you're lucky enough to have a cold open, they at least break them for five or seven minutes. If you don't. In most places, if you just go to a random club anywhere between California and New York, that host is taking the bullet like they're the first person out. People are still ordering drinks, they haven't had a sip of alcohol, they don't even have waters on their table, they've ordered food, they're excited about the pasta coming. And then you walk on stage and they're like, what what, I'm here to see Wanda Sykes or I'm here to see whatever headliner I bought tickets for. They could give a shit left. So you got to earn your stripes right going through stand up. And I'll say I think the sweetest spot of comedy is the feature I once I became a headliner, I didn't get to feature for anybody anymore. And I'm like, yeah, I'm doing my own dates, I'm headlining my own stuff, I'm working on my own hour. But I'm like, you know, what would be a sweet fucking gig to connect with one major headliner like a Dane Cook or a Craig Robinson or Tiffany Hattish or somebody that's out there selling out you know, two thousand, three thousand person venues. Connect with that person and just feature and get to work on my shit twenty five minutes at a time. Doing twenty five to thirty minutes as a feature is such a sweet gig. It's low pressure. You've had a couple of openers because you got a cold open, and then the host you're the first, like to me, it's like, you know, as a sports analogy, I'll say this, imagine for all you sports guys, imagine being promoted to varsity because you dominated JV. You're the starter on varsity, and then they go, hey, do you want to come back down to JV for the last three games of the season. You're like, oh, yeah, I'd love to. So then you go back to doing twenty twenty five minute sets. That's what I get to do when I work with Phil Medina. I do the Covina Laugh Factory. I'm doing anywhere from fifteen to twenty minutes. I usually do twenty minute sets. But it's also like, dude, you're amazing. Do whatever you want, Like they'll give you a light, but if you run it a little, it's like it's usually me Phil and like two big celebrities, Like last time we did like Billy Gardell, and then we had a host I love Phil, Yeah, me Phil and Billy. Yeah, Billy's great. And then before that it was me Phil, somebody who was just on God, I'm blanking on her name, somebody was just on Hulu. And then it was Paul Rodriguez, and so I got to open for Paul Rodriguez and hang out with them in the green room. And so it's just such a low pressure. When you've got an hour and twenty one minutes of material in your head and you get to go out and do twenty five minutes, it just feels like swinging with two bats, you know what I mean. You just feel it just feels so freeing. So and then you don't have to promote really you can. Of course, it's nice to help sell tickets, but you know, I'll get a handful of people to buy tickets to those, But mostly it's just, Man, I just get to go out and crush. That's the spot that they put you in when they go We've got the tickets sold, but we want somebody to really break the crowd open before the celebrity comes out. Man, I'm that guy. That's the spot I want. I would do that for several people. There's a handful of people that I've got selected that I've reached out to that I'm like, rather than me going around the country being responsible for headlining, being responsible for doing an hour on stage, or mostly selling the tickets, I'd much rather travel with a big name and just do twenty twenty five minutes and build my hour in twenty minute increments. I really only need three twenty minute sets and there's my next special, you know what I mean. So that's that's my next goal. So if you see me pushing that, I'm opening for somebody else instead of headlining. That's that's what I'm doing. That's the goal I have.
Speaker 2: That's a good goal. Man.
Speaker 1: It's fun too. It's so low pressure. I'll pay for my own flight, I'll book my own hotel. You ain't gotta pay me. I'll just show up and have a good time. But I'm working on my hour in front of a crowd. Somebody else gets to sell out, you know. Yeah, it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Particularly when that person brings out a crowd that is super into them and it's just out to laugh and have fun and have a good night.
Speaker 2: That's a fun crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, dude, the times I've done it with names like that, the times I've done it with you know, Craig Robinson. We went to Tempee and he sold out four shows to Friday to Saturday at the TEMPM prov and holds about five hundred people, and there's a whole top deck. It feels like you're in a theater. Now the top deck doesn't go back. It's only like one line of people, but they're probably I'm gonna guess fifty to seventy five people upstairs and then like four to twenty five on the bottom. It's a huge club, dude. You you feel the laughter in two waves. And I don't mean top and bottom, I mean back to front. Oh, Yeah, I say the punchline and there's a ha right up front, and then I feel it come from the back hit you back in the chest again. I'm like, damn, that's cool. You actually have to pause, you know, to say the next line because of the you know, sound waves. It's it's an incredible it's an incredible experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So when I was featuring for Dana Gould at the Irvine Improv, Yeah, that's a deep room.
Speaker 1: I think they hold like seven hundred in that room, six or seven hundred.
Speaker 2: It's sold out.
Speaker 1: To god, that's the biggest club I think I've ever been in. It's Erbu Improv. It's massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She opened for Zarna too at the Lave Actor in Chicago. That hard to be crazy.
Speaker 2: She's that's a different thing altogether. Though. Her audience is like they are.
Speaker 3: They love her and if anyone doesn't know she's actually she she's an Indian American woman.
Speaker 2: She dresses traditional Indian uh and what does that mean in.
Speaker 3: The garb of the people of India traditionally is dress. That's how she dresses with a sorry, I believe that's the term for second thing.
Speaker 1: Shawl Uh think.
Speaker 3: It's so uncomfortable because you were trying to make me uncomfortable anyway.
Speaker 7: Her audience, yeah, they like she's she was.
Speaker 2: I think she maybe just sold a show or something like that.
Speaker 1: I saw that too.
Speaker 8: She was just.
Speaker 1: Crying uncontrollably the other day on Instagram saying I've worked so hard, thank you so much, and I was like, wow, good for her whatever. I didn't see the actual announcement.
Speaker 2: Saying something amazing, it's happened for her. Yeah, being friends with me was.
Speaker 1: The sitcom or something? Who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, all right, I got no good news for you in the world of politics.
Speaker 1: I know Todd Blanche was confirmed.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I you know, at night, this is probably a bad habit. But at night, when I'm literally as I'm falling asleep, I go to the ms now YouTube.
Speaker 2: Channel and uh.
Speaker 1: Put my AirPod in and I clicked my phone off, set it to the side, and I just let whatever most recent episode play as I'm dozing off, and holy ship, man, I just I heard you guys say something the other day and I was in and out of consciousness, so I maybe this is wrong. That's That's how I'm delivering news. I take a melowtone and start going to sleep and then I come tell you what I think people said as I was going to sleep, That's that's the level of this journalism. But no, he said, he was talking to uh, one of your favorite ladies, Nicole Wallace. Yes, Nicole Wallace Bush huh big crush. Yeah, that that surprised me, but I I love that and now and then there's the other one that what's short brown.
Speaker 3: Alex Swagner, Yeah, maham s NBC crushes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Nicole had a guy on her podcast and they and they put it out also on MS NOW, which I thought was cool because she's like every time we I love the idea behind it. It used to be why our podcast will get so much traction is like you turn on back then MSNBC and it was just segment segment segment segment. You never really got into the meat of it. And then you could listen to a Dogma debate and you would hear two hours, three hours of a genuine conversation. And now they're doing that that the big network is caught on and she kind of took her took her thunder. But basically she was talking to him and he said that essentially a million ballots in a recent election were thrown out because either someone thought that a signature didn't matter match, or an address didn't match the registered address, or like he mentioned in California, I think one hundred thousand in a recent election were thrown out like just not counted. And then there were like three major categories. One was the address not matching, the other was the signature didn't appear to match, which the guy called junk science. And then the biggest one was ah shit, I just had it in my head, the signature, the address. I'm blinking on it. I'll say it in a second.
Speaker 3: When you said that, it made me very curious because when that's called auditing, obviously they audit the election results.
Speaker 2: They know who you voted. Can they see the ballot at that point?
Speaker 3: So interesting? Can they see that you voted Democrat? And then suddenly they have oh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I got it. That was the third one, or the biggest one. The post office had a delay. So if the post office has a delay, mind you the post office is now of course it's federally managed. So if the post office has you know, uh workers on PTO. I'm using air quotes because I'm good at podcasting. Nobody to cover that shift, vehicle repairs, a flat, somebody on vacation, you name it. Oh no, we didn't get it postmarked in time. Sorry. You know, It's just it's crazy. And that's why I'm telling you now, I don't my advice if y'all give a shit, what my advice is. If you want to vote by mail, get your ballot in the mail, do your voting, and then take it to a dropbox location and drop it off. Don't just mail your ballot in you if you can. I know some people have accessibility issues, disabilities, and I know you have to if you have to, But if there is any way, you know, I think for the last election, there's a thing on there that says who will be returning my ballot? I put my wife's name, and I sign it, and then I write my wife's name, and then she takes both of our ballots and puts them in a dropbox. And she said the last time she went, and this is in California, and we are not in a conservative party California. We are in the Hollywood area. She said she went to drop it off at our local ballot box and there was a person standing outside with a yellow bag that said just put it in here, no way, yeah, and she was like, uh uh, my wife's a little badass. She was like, no, I'll put it in the box. And the guy was like, I emptied the boxes, like I'm gonna pull it out and put it in here anyway. She's like, no, thank you, and drove past him and put it in the box. So even if he's telling the truth, fine, but that's a terrible way to approach people. Just give me your ballot and let's play. Trust me, bro Absolutely the fuck not don't do that. Make him go in there and get it. Don't don't let that awkward situation of well, I don't want to just drive past the guy he's asking for my ballot. Fuck that. I don't care what kind of vest he has on, what his label says, or how embroidered his fucking name tag is put that shit in a lock box. That is legit.
Speaker 2: I only vote in person now. I don't fuck with mail in ballad anymore.
Speaker 1: I might I might do that this year. I'm actually re concerned. I've never before been concerned about election fraud or election safety, but I actually am this.
Speaker 3: Time I'll tell you that when what was that last election now I'm having Oh it was for the intentional jerrymandering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the state of California.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there was there was one after that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess I would have been the primaries. The primaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I voted in that too, but yeah, I know you're talking.
Speaker 2: About both of those.
Speaker 3: But the one where we did the intentional jerrymandering to counter Texas. I went down to my voting place and it was a two hour wait.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell.
Speaker 3: You something, Me and the people behind me in line and the people in front of me in line, we were best friends by the time we got up to the voting place.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're sticking this out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we exchanged Instagrams and we DM still to this day.
Speaker 2: And the line was long. But you know what, after I voted, I was like, you know what, I'm glad I stood in that line. I got to meet some cool people.
Speaker 1: The Some guys in Texas were saying that registered voters in Texas it is skyrocketing. The number of people that are registering is skyrocketing. Yet Texas is intentionally closing pole places. Of course, I mean they're cheating at every possible way they can, and you would think, well, that's just more Republicans they can't vote too. No, they're strategic about the locations. And now think about that. If your politics can be accurately predicted based on the zip code you live in, do you think it's about what's right and wrong? Or is it about what information you have access to? It's just like religion. Oh wait, you mean you have the exact same religious beliefs as your parents who were raised in the time that they were raised in the country they were raised in. So weird.
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 1: Do you mean you're born in India in nineteen seventy four and you're Indy No way, of course, of course, it's about what your parents believe. Of course, it's about time and location you were born. It's ridiculous. I just wish people would pay more attention to that and stop and realize their own biases.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Texas is actually probably the most interesting place in the country.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm gonna say, right now, I think Taller Rico's winning. I think he's winning. I think he's actually gonna win it.
Speaker 3: And because there has badly because of a perfect storm, not because Texas is actually turning blue.
Speaker 1: But it also Ken.
Speaker 3: Paxton couldn't be a worse candidate, right tar Rico couldn't be a better candidate.
Speaker 1: And Donald Trump, by the way, they're only about a point off, which is insane. Right now, James tallerco a Christian who wants healthcare and marijuana. What fucking dream candidate for Texas And he's ahead by one fucking point over a guy who has assault allegations, who's been impeached by his own party, and who has been absolutely admonished for corruption.
Speaker 2: And who does not have a good angle.
Speaker 3: Fact it is one weird looking dude from every angle he is. Yeah, that's gonna be a really interesting one. And if they flipped Texas, that's the Harbinger man that.
Speaker 1: Is, that's a pretty That's a Jordan Harbinger. I think that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I really do.
Speaker 1: Think Texas I really do think. I'm not saying it's gonna go blue in the presidential election, but but I think I think tall Rico wins it.
Speaker 3: I feel like so there was reporting both New York Times, Watching posts and others that like the and I'm sure you saw this. The majority of the MAGA accounts online can be traced back to like he's bought farms in Russia. They're not real, right, and that the latest polling shows that people who consider themselves MAGA has dropped by thirty.
Speaker 1: That's a big jump, big jump.
Speaker 3: And I don't think anybody knows somebody that hasn't left MAGA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know a couple. We all know my mom My mom's left MEGA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We all know people, and we all come across people who say, yeah, I can't, I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, Trump's lost his mojo, but that makes him dangerous. That's when they become dangerous.
Speaker 3: I've said it a thousand times on the show, but it bears repeating that. When he doesn't have the base behind him anymore, that's when he goes to the really dangerous tactics to see to it that he holds onto power. Like what, Well, having ice at the polling paces is the least of it.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. He's going immigration enforcement at the polling places.
Speaker 2: It's such a.
Speaker 1: Dumb it just doesn't even make any.
Speaker 2: Sense, know it does?
Speaker 3: It scares away anyone that thinks, well, I look a certain way, maybe they'll just grab me and throw me in a detention center. And I can't afford be thrown into a detention center. I have a job, I have kids. It's just not worth it to go down to that polling place. So that's one thing that he would do. But I mean, like I've said before, I think Mike Johnson won't seat anybody.
Speaker 2: Donald Trumpell can test the election. Now Todd blanche is going to say the.
Speaker 3: Election was stolen, there was voter fraud, and that the Justice Department is investigating it.
Speaker 2: That's a given right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know they're going to fraudulently claim voter fraud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to fraudulently claim fraud.
Speaker 3: And which gives Mike Johnson the ability to not seat anyone, which means that they can't vote on a new Speaker of the House, which means that they Mike Johnson hangs onto power.
Speaker 1: And I think that would cause a riot. I think when Mike Johnson holds out and when we win and Mike Johnson refuses to seat any Democrats, I think that's when I think that's the turning point in this country.
Speaker 2: Well, he just won't see it to anyone. He'll keep the status quo.
Speaker 1: Exactly what I'm saying. I think that Will. I think that will. I know that there are people who have been online activists, social media activists that will put their fucking phones down and go to the streets for that.
Speaker 3: Again, I said it last week, but I truly believe that he's forcing our hand, that he's going to close every legal avenue for remedying whatever the situation is going to be.
Speaker 2: And he's going to leave us because he's already left.
Speaker 3: The Constitution behind himself Trumps Yeah, yeah, and so he's going to force us to do the same.
Speaker 2: He's going to make it a street fight.
Speaker 3: He intends to make it a street fight, which is why he wants the weaponization of government fund, which is going to happen so badly.
Speaker 2: It's a down payment on.
Speaker 3: His proven street soldiers who will come fight, storm the Capitol.
Speaker 1: Be give them a million dollars each so they don't have to be bothered with things like jobs and healthcare, don't have to do so they can focus on.
Speaker 3: And it also sends them as future rioters and soldiers for Trump. There's a paycheck coming for you too, but there's every time you riot, I.
Speaker 2: Will pay you a million dollars.
Speaker 3: That is the message he's trying to send them, and that is the message that Todd Blanche is willing to help him make clear to these people that fund is going to happen. They're going to find another way. The one point seven seven six billion dollars from a guy who made low.
Speaker 2: Ball estimates three billion dollars in the last eleven months.
Speaker 1: I heard two point three and thirteen months. That's what that's what your girlfriend said, Nicole. Nicole, Well, she would never lie. Yeah, she said two point three and thirteen months.
Speaker 2: Two point three and thirteen months. So it's not like he couldn't afford to pay it out of his.
Speaker 7: Own pocket, but he insists it's our money.
Speaker 2: That's how cheap this son of a bitch is.
Speaker 3: He's eighty years old, his health is not well, he can't spend all this money in this lifetime, but he.
Speaker 4: Was still won't dig into his own.
Speaker 2: Pocket to pay his own supporters.
Speaker 1: Do you realize how phenomenal, how they could completely flip this If Donald Trump right now were to say, just imagine this, Imagine what this would do for the world, for the country. If he were to say, I'm pledging a billion dollars to end homelessness in America out of my own pocket. And I'm asking my billionaire friends to help me. Let's raise six billion.
Speaker 2: Sixty billion, you do it overnight.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I used six billion because that was the estimate that I heard could end homelessness for at least a year. Wow, was sixty billion. Literally everyone has a home or is housed in some way. Just imagine if Elon Musk and Larry Ellison and David Ellison and Jeff Bezels Bezos and who is the guy that funded Vance, Oh, Peter Til, Peter Til. Imagine those guys came together as an actual and it would be I mean, considering what you could make. Even if Trump only did five hundred million whatever, Just suddenly there's ten billion dollars in a fund to actually help the homeless. What would we have to say about Trump that would silence so many liberals that he's a piece of shit, he's racist, he doesn't care about him even though all that stuff is true, That would be an uphill battle trying to argue against that for a fraction of what he's actually making. He could make it very difficult for liberals by actually doing something good for the world yet nothing.
Speaker 6: It's quite the opposite, because people, you know, this is the worst period of wealth or the most lopsided period of wealth since what we call the Gilded Age, the robber barons of the turn of the last century, when.
Speaker 2: Basically the government decided they have too much power.
Speaker 1: I didn't, I haven't fact checked this, but I saw a thing. So I want to say that to the listener and say, maybe y'all can I haven't all have to have that time. Y'all go fact check in and then let me know. This number sounded high to me, but it said for the average person to have the same buying power that a gas station attendant had in I want to say either nineteen fifty four, nineteen sixty four. I want to say fifty four, you have to make seven thousand dollars a month. Wow. Like that, Wow, that's what that financial freedom would be. Yeah, and I don't it sounds a little high, but I still understand. Oh that's groceries. I understand where that's coming from. As far as if you think about it, back then, a guy could have a wife and two kids. The wife wasn't working, He could buy a house, buy one car, and probably pay cash for that car, don't even have payments on it, yep. Continue working for that gas station. Only work eight hour days. By the way, we're not talking morning, noon, and night like a lot of millennials do today. And when he's about forty five, he would have enough money in savings to then buy the gas station from his boss as his boss is retiring.
Speaker 2: So forget his kids could go to college at sixty five. Sure, state school was crazy affordable back then, yep.
Speaker 1: So when we say buying power, we don't just mean money being paid in. We also mean the money going out. State school was incredibly cheap, gas was incredibly cheap, groceries were incredibly cheap. So if you can so now, that's why we get so fucking irritated when boomers look at us and go, just quit having that latte every day and save money, Why can't you live? It's you don't. You truly don't understand the world that we had to come up in, and that millennials are currently fighting and gen z is currently fighting and you know any of them will have two full time jobs and multiple roommates. I mean, it's that's insane. Nobody should have to deal with that.
Speaker 3: At that period of time, which was the largest period of growth for the American middle class. You said fifties sixties also top tax rate on the individual. Progressive tax rate on the individual.
Speaker 1: I guess ninety percent, ninety one, ninety one, ninety one percent.
Speaker 2: Now that is not ninety one percent of ear income.
Speaker 3: No, that's not how progressive taxes work. We all paid the same amount of money on the first I think right now it's twenty four thousand dollars earned a year, zero percent, and then it goes up to you know whatever, it is, eighteen percent to fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So I thought it was zero in like sixteen. Did he go up to twenty four for zero?
Speaker 2: Is it? I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, and then it steps up until you get to a certain point.
Speaker 3: So ninety one percent kicks in on your million and first dollar.
Speaker 2: You didn't pay it ninety one percent on your income. It's when you made a million and one dollars.
Speaker 3: That first dollar you make after a million, that's when the ninety one kicks in.
Speaker 2: And in the fifties there.
Speaker 7: Were really really rich people, you know what.
Speaker 2: They didn't scream and yell community like theft.
Speaker 7: Like everybody that was the system. You just get used to the system that you're in.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you I wouldn't support that today. The dollar amount needs to change because of how much more expensive.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, I'm not saying a million.
Speaker 3: I'm saying but where that ninety one kicks in, And I'm not even saying it would be ninety one if you were forty one, that would be better than what we have right now, which is thirty six percent top tax rate.
Speaker 2: But if you paid forty.
Speaker 1: One, I don't think my accounts heard about that. I don't think it's thirty six.
Speaker 2: Let's find out.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've never had an account say anything other than you get it all back.
Speaker 2: That's the top tax rate right now? Thirty seven?
Speaker 1: Well, is that for W two employees? Just says for individuals check for businesses. There are some really low rates for businesses, but there are also some self employment taxes that get added to It's a very complicated system.
Speaker 2: Fifty two percent top tax rate under Eisenhower. Today it is a twenty one percent flat.
Speaker 9: Federal corporate income tax rate. So ninety percent top tax rate under Eisenhower for the wealthy, thirty seven percent top tax rate for the individual today. Corporations it was fifty two percent top tax rate twenty one percent under today. But I will tell you no company paid a fifty two percent tax rate corporation in the fifties because in order to keep it from going into the profits. See, if you put it into profits, you pay fifty two percent on your profits. But if you take the money and reinvest it in personnel, research and development, whatever you put if you spend the money on something other than taking it home to your yacht, other than the CEO taking it home, if you put it into any other category, you don't pay those taxes at all.
Speaker 1: And it would incentivise those business expenses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would incentivise people to hire more people, do more research and development, develop more products, whatever it was. And I was also going to say that when we were talking about the robber barons, the difference between today and back then was that they considered it a civic duty to do something with that money because they were afraid of how it looked reputationally for them.
Speaker 2: They would open museums, they would buy.
Speaker 3: Wings of hospitals, they would you know, there was a number of things that not just the CARNEGIESE. But the I mean, these are names we know today from the museums and from the.
Speaker 10: Town squares that they bought and paid for Nowadays. Elon Musk is literally and Peter Teel same thing written essays on the folly of empathy, the empathy trap.
Speaker 3: They call it that having empathy for poor people hurts poor people. That is the belief system now that they operate on. The empathy is a trap and it turns you liberal.
Speaker 2: This is what they believe. Think about it.
Speaker 3: Can you think of Elon Musk was a trillionaire for a minute there?
Speaker 1: He was never actually a trillion I'm sure he wasn't, but everybody keeps saying that's been irritating me. It was a stock purchase situation that was going to be worth a trillion in the next ten years. It's still an absurd amount. I'm not defending the fucking guy. I can't stand him, but he was. He never had a trillion.
Speaker 3: Dollars, so most billionaires don't have a billion dollars liquid ready to go either.
Speaker 1: True, So that's it was future, I believe.
Speaker 3: But what charity bill gates a billionaire from yesteryear? Sure, back when the idea of a billionaire was a novel concept. We know what he does with his moneys as far as charities go, the billion Milinda Gates Foundation, a number of other things where he puts his money.
Speaker 2: With a billionaire, there's always a.
Speaker 3: Charity tied to them, and you think of it immediately, like Mark Cuban, like affordable drugs. That's his entire thing, Like he's focused on it. That's what he works towards. That's what he wants his legacy to be. Bring down the cost of medicine for everybody. Bill and Melinda Gates. It's about, you know, people in other countries mostly, but the.
Speaker 2: Schools. Exactly what is it? What is what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Which does he support? What is his cause?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the charity of overthrowing the United States government and faking an election. Charitable gument.
Speaker 2: I'm very charitable.
Speaker 1: I'm a charitable guman.
Speaker 7: He you know what, he gave million dollars to Donald Trump, a billionaire. That's the only person he gives us money to, poor people.
Speaker 2: Fuck him?
Speaker 1: I want, I want, I want that statement of you just isolated poor people. It's hilarious. Uh, Well, Todd blanch is probably gonna help Trump accomplish everything he's trying to accomplish.
Speaker 2: Of course, two statements that he's made all you need to know.
Speaker 1: I love him, I love you. We got that one last time from me.
Speaker 2: And I'm his lawyer.
Speaker 1: I was his lawyer. What was I gonna say? Oh, did you see Bill Cassidy's uh speech when he was talking about voting for Todd Blanche? No, dude, I hate I don't want to sound like a conspiracy guy. I don't want that, but I also can't ignore what's right in front of me.
Speaker 2: So Bill Cassidy's a senator, he's a doctor.
Speaker 3: I know that he was very skeptical of RFK Junior because of his stance on one of the.
Speaker 1: Last remaining Republicans that we thought was sensible.
Speaker 2: There is listen to what Oh.
Speaker 1: All right, listen to this speech, and I wish you could see his face.
Speaker 2: Perfect and he will tell you this.
Speaker 11: But the choice is not between mister Blantz is not perfect, and he will tell you this.
Speaker 4: But the choice is not between perfection and mister Blanche.
Speaker 2: It is between mister Blanche and another.
Speaker 7: Acting Attorney general who may not run.
Speaker 11: The department effectively under President Trump, and who indeed may not be as good as mister Blanche. This puts a risk of progress made fighting violent crime, human and drug trafficking.
Speaker 1: And fraud. And so, just to clarify, he was a holdout. He wasn't going to vote for Blanche, and then something changed his mind. And this is him reading the speech giving the answer as to why he's voting yes to con firm Donald Trump's personal attorney defense attorney defense attorney to be the Attorney General of the United States, because this does.
Speaker 2: Not serve the American people.
Speaker 11: Well, this is not a referendum on President Trump. It is a decision regarding mister Blanche in very specific circumstances.
Speaker 4: I'll considered I will vote for mister Blanche. I'll be criticized for this quote, what's new, But the people who is the know.
Speaker 11: Can be assured that I worked hard to understand the issue and to make the right decision.
Speaker 2: That I yields perfect.
Speaker 1: That was weird, se him getting emotional. Yeah, he was about to cry.
Speaker 2: It looked like he was about to cry like a man who's been blackmailed or uh.
Speaker 1: Traped over a balcony.
Speaker 2: Oh, draped over a fucking balcony. I mean that's been given the putin.
Speaker 1: I mean, have you heard Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Bolbert talk about what happened to them behind closed doors with Trump? I have, of course, how intimidating and how terrified they were. Yeah, how intimidating he was. You gotta do this. People are gonna get my friends are gonna get hurt.
Speaker 2: You gotta do this.
Speaker 1: There's no telling what they said to Bill Cassidy Todd Blanche.
Speaker 3: Is there for one real reason, in my opinion, yes, to do all of Donald trum sturdy word, Yes, to help him steal the election that's upcoming.
Speaker 7: It's to make that fucking Epstein thing go away.
Speaker 2: Man. That's the real reason he's there.
Speaker 7: Do you know that he's not participating?
Speaker 3: Do you know there's one open investigation in Epstein No New Mexico oh ranch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And that.
Speaker 3: The Attorney General for the state of New Mexico is suing the Justice Department because they will not help him investigate the biggest.
Speaker 7: Serial child sex trafficker in American history. They are stonewalling the American The Federal.
Speaker 3: Justice Department is stonewalling New Mexico as they try and investigate the Zoro Ranch, which is in New Mexico, where Jeffrey Epstein had.
Speaker 7: A compound where he brought victims, and then those very.
Speaker 3: Victims went to Todd Blanche because that was one of the stipulations that Tillis and others had, like you have to meet with Epstein victims like you've never met, You've never even met these people want to be the attorney general. And they said he was snippy with them, girls who were raped as children now as adults, saying, not only was I raped for nippy, but the man who raped me is still out there and I want And he got snippy with him and said, get to the point.
Speaker 4: Arrest these men.
Speaker 3: I think, may I, without putting words in their mouth, may well have been the point that they were trying to get to.
Speaker 1: I I want to be I I mean this sincerely. There are people out there in comment sections thinking they're anonymous, being funny, wishing death to Donald Trump, and I do I don't, I honestly don't. I want him to live long enough to experience the American Nuremberg. That's what I want. I want him to experience accountability. I do not want him to escape into death as a billionaire who got away with murder. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Me neither. We're atheists, we don't believe.
Speaker 3: The number one reason I don't believe in the death penalty is because I don't think there's.
Speaker 2: A hell for people to go to.
Speaker 7: The only punishment you can get for your crimes is.
Speaker 2: Right here on earth. Yep.
Speaker 1: It's the most fair option. It keeps you safe, it keeps us safe from you, It keeps you safe from us, and it keeps the door open in case there's exemplary evidence that proves your innocence.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And if you're guilty, it makes damn sure you serve out that sentence and pay that price here on earth. Then you don't get to escape into death. There's probably a statistic out there. I would guess eighty five to ninety percent of death row inmates die thinking they're floating into heaven with Jesus, fuck that. Let them sit there. I've already I've already got my witness impact statement ready in case I ever have to give one.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure what you mean, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Somebody kills your wife or your kid or your co host.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you for including my murder in this hypothetical I'm all inclusive.
Speaker 1: And then the witnesses get the or the victim did I say witness impact statement? Yeah, victim impact statement is what I meant. Well, the victim gets up and says, many of the victims get up and say, my mom was this, or my dad was this, My daughter was a loving person, my son was And I cry every night, and I want you to know how much you hurt me, and I want you to know. They're trying to connect with this person, and then they almost always go but you know what, my faith demands that I forgive you, so I'll be praying for you. And I think what they're thinking internally is that they're putting this guy on some kind of guilt trip. Most of the people that do this type of shit are fucking sociopaths anyway, and probably probably get off on the fact that you're hurting every night, that you're crying, that you're sad, that you a day doesn't go by without you sobbing into your pillow. They love that kind of power. I would never say that my victim impact statement, regardless of who it is.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lean into that mic and I'm gonna go a lot of these people here forgive you. I'm not a religious person. I'm an atheist. I don't forgive you. I don't lay in bed every night crying. I lay in bed at night smiling, knowing that your location will forever be public information, and that I have plenty of disposable income to put on the books of inmates next to you that will never get out. Sleep well, motherfucker. And I would f I would. I would leave there, look up where he's going, and I would find the person who has eighty years and six life sentences and go, how about ninety honey buns? How about never having to buy a cigarette again as long as you live?
Speaker 2: And and that would be my payback.
Speaker 1: I would tiptoe around the Justice department going, I will use outside money to get inside revenge every fucking day. That dude wouldn't be dead, but he would wish he was. I don't want to. I want them to suffer here.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can get a lot done for a honeybun in prison. Ninety honey buns.
Speaker 2: Bro, bro, Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me just think about three hundred regular dollars.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's like like bitcoin in that fucking bro.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like putting money on somebody's GTA six books. For twenty dollars, I can get twenty thousand, or how about how about a hundred dollars? How about a hundred and seventy five dollars? Man, Yeah, I would, I would look if criminals can be on the inside and make orders for shit to happen out here.
Speaker 4: You think we can't do the opposite.
Speaker 1: Of course, nobody's safe anywhere. Nobody is safe anywhere there there, there's enough, no anyway. And you don't even have to explicitly say stuff. You would never say, oh this, I want you to do this to this guy. No, no, no, no no. You just send an email. You can email inmates, by the way, and you go, here's uh, I put some money on your books. There's five hundred dollars for honey buns and cigarettes and lazed potato chips and all the fruit you could want.
Speaker 9: You know what they do with fruit in prison, They uh ferment it and yet it behind the radiator.
Speaker 1: That's where the party's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready if I have to go to prison, I know how to make my wine.
Speaker 1: I'll get you some honey buns. Michael, don't you worry about it?
Speaker 7: If I have to go to prison, it's gonna be a bad scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't wish death on on on anybody, including Donald Trump. I want him to be held to a trial. I want him for the victims, for the victims of the Epstein files. I want them to feel vindication and accountability. And if he dies before that happens, I I I don't. I don't know that they'll ever have peace. I don't know if they'll ever have peace anyway, But I think him getting away with this and escaping into death is not in the best interest for their healing.
Speaker 2: Or for the world.
Speaker 7: Quite frankly, I have a very interesting question.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer.
Speaker 3: What do you think would have happened with the Epstein files under President Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: I like to hope and that she would round them up and put them in prison. I like to hope that it would be fast tracked. She was a prosecutor, but.
Speaker 2: It was their issue. Who was a right wing issue.
Speaker 7: They were the ones who gave a shit about the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: The conspiracy theorist did.
Speaker 2: But I don't know any.
Speaker 3: Liberals that gave a shit about the Epstein files until Trump got reelected and we were like.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we would have never known about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one talked about Let me just say what I never brought its No, no, no, President Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Well that's not true. When I don't know if I should say this on the show.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'll put it like this.
Speaker 1: I won't say any names. I took you one time to work with a person. There's no need to bring There's no need because I want to put this out for the public. I'll just say it's public information if you dig deep enough. But I took you with me to work with a person, and at one point I was having dinner with him and he flat out told me, to my shock and awe, that he was friends with Epstein.
Speaker 3: And Joe Rogan's talked about it about what I'm talking about, specifically, what you were talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, calm down. And I just think it unfairly implicates people that I don't know if they had anything to do with it. So putting names together with Epstein is essentially making an accusation in today's society, And I don't there's nothing in the files.
Speaker 8: That no, no, no, let me just be clear, and I'm not saying anything about this person who you and I worked with and hung out with and went out to dinner with and had drinks with.
Speaker 3: But the difference is, uh, were you friends with Epstein before or after he was convicted?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. That's what I'm gonna say. That's what I We were at this restaurant, it was just the two of us, and I said I I made some joke about Epstein killing himself, and he goes, he didn't kill himself. He goes, I made a joke about him not killing himself, and he goes, oh, yes, he definitely did. And that's when he revealed to me that he was his friend. And I was like, what, like you knew him. He's like, oh, yeah, we were friends for a while and that I was taken aback and I said it and you stayed in contact with him? And he goes, I think he killed himself as a fuck you to the government. That's what he said to me. And I was like, we were done with the project. There was nothing to do or distance myself from. The project was over. I think you were finalizing your piece. We were all done, and like, it's not I could say, oh, I'm canceling. I'm not gonna you know.
Speaker 2: It was just.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: When the files came out and I you told me you sent me a screenshot, I think of an email.
Speaker 2: His name in it.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, he's in the files, but it's just the email was nothing. It wasn't like he was implicating enough. It was but not there was. He wasn't ordering human trafficking. It had nothing to do with any of that. It was just that his name was included in some of the emails. When I knew that he had been emailing with him. Where was I going with this? People losing my train of thought? Today? Oh I didn't get much sleep. Baby got me up at six forty five. They'll do that, Yeah, And I checked a monitor and I saw that he was just sitting in his crib and he was playing with toys in his crib. He's being kind of chill. And then I just briefly like rewound it and he had been up since six just like not crying, but like sitting in his own crib, playing with toys for forty five minutes and was finally like, Hey, somebody gome get me, And I was like, all right, I should go in there. It's not like he had just woken up and was being a brat. He had been up entertaining himself for a while. So I got up and I'm low asleep. I don't know where I was going. If I were to go back and listen to this, I'll be like, oh damn, I know where I was headed with that. But at the end of the day, the overall point of this part of the conversation is that Jeffrey escaped accountability. Jeffrey escaped accountability through this person believes he escaped through suicide. I don't think he killed himself. I don't. I think he was like he was killed because he was about to flip on everybody, like he was going to turn it over. And I think you know he died while Trump was president. Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: All about it.
Speaker 1: And you know that one of the Epstein files as Donald Trump talking to a thirteen year old allegedly forcing her to do things against her will sexually, and then telling her if you tell anybody who will make you disappear like redacted, which implies that he had in fact also killed another person. That's what the FBI document implies. So to now imagine that person president of the United States, and then the world's most popular pedophile also happens to die in prison. I don't mean popular from a yeah, victim.
Speaker 3: You caught my facial expression when you said popular pedophile.
Speaker 7: Our favorite pedophile, my favorite pedophile.
Speaker 1: That's a good name of a that should be the name of Jeffrey Epstein documentary My favorite path. No, like, the world's most well known pedophile dies in prison while that person's president.
Speaker 2: Sketchy.
Speaker 1: I this isn't This isn't pizza Gate level craziness to me. To me, these dots easily connect.
Speaker 2: No, there's no dots.
Speaker 3: There's just straight lines between facts. Here's something that I really don't hear anyone talk about, but it's all true. So Katie Miller is the alias of a girl, a woman who says, as a thirteen year.
Speaker 2: Old girl, she was raped by Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Her deposition is videotaped and you can see it to this day.
Speaker 2: You can go watch it.
Speaker 3: She's wearing a wig, and some of the YouTube videos they've blurred her face, but in some of them they really haven't.
Speaker 7: Her name is Katie Miller.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can look that up. Ope, our food's been sitting there for about eighteen minutes. Okay, for what it's worth, either it's ready for us, or a coyote has taken it and eaten it, and.
Speaker 3: Then we'll go eat the coyote. Katie Miller says that when she was thirteen years old, she was in the modeling business with I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Know all these fucking players now.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, because I've gone down these with Palos and Poly, with Jean Luke Brunel, with John Casablancas, all these people that were in the teen modeling business.
Speaker 1: She's weird for grown men to be in the should only be women doing that.
Speaker 3: That said, so, Katie Miller says she was involved in this industry and she was recruited by a woman named Tiffany, not Tiffany Trump is a woman named Tiffany, and.
Speaker 1: That min are gross.
Speaker 7: Here's two big points I want to make.
Speaker 1: I saw a comment the other day that said men should start in prison and earn their way out.
Speaker 4: It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know, what if I was born in prison and then I learned about what was happening, I go.
Speaker 7: You know what this checks, definitely checks.
Speaker 2: So two big points.
Speaker 7: So Katie Miller gave her deposition in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: When Donald Trump was running for president. She was like, this guy can't be president. He raped me as a child, And she gave her deposition.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 7: I want you to look this up.
Speaker 3: And I want everyone listening to look this up. Go look up the Katie Miller interview. I'm not hyperbolic. I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: I'm not a freak.
Speaker 3: So she ends up dropping the charges, or she ends up dropping the case altogether, and people say she was paid off, she was threatened.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: She says.
Speaker 7: Two very interesting pieces of information. This is twenty sixteen, Donald Trump is running for president.
Speaker 12: Number one, she says that he kept saying to her, you remind me of my daughter. You remind me of my daughter.
Speaker 3: So there was no way in hell in twenty sixteen she could know that three years later, Stormy Daniels would finally come out with her story of not being raped or anything like that, having consensual sex with Donald Trump. But in her testimony about it, she says he kept.
Speaker 2: Saying to her, you remind me of my daughter. You remind me of my daughter.
Speaker 3: There's no way that this alias name Katie Miller could have known that at the time.
Speaker 7: That's an interesting point.
Speaker 3: Secondly, I have not seen anybody report on this but me that in the Epstein files, one of the reports is a woman.
Speaker 7: Saying I was not touched by Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I wasn't raped by Donald Trump, but I watched him rape a girl, and her name in the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: In the FBI incident report is Tiffany Doe.
Speaker 3: This woman kept saying that when she was thirteen years old, she was recruited by a woman named Tiffany.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I haven't.
Speaker 7: Seen this anywhere else. Maybe I'm missing something.
Speaker 1: You know, he has a daughter named Tiffany. Yeah, I know, just just to put a button on that.
Speaker 7: But the daughter that he's attracted to is not Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 7: When he says you remind me of my daughter, he's not talking about Tiffany.
Speaker 1: I know, I know he's talking about Sorry, Tiffany, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know if your dad's not attracted to you? Sorry? No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We've seen him on the view talk about his daughter's nice legs, and I'd probably be dating her. I'd probably be dating her if she was in my daughter. It's disturbing anyway. I can't understand for the life of me how any single human being still supports this man.
Speaker 3: Nor I But I think that the Epstein files, I think we're not wrong to say there's a there there. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't know what the there there is. But the one last thing I'll say about it, because I find this also interesting, is that they remember when they claimed Donald Trump turned in Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a he was a covert operative or something.
Speaker 3: You know what we finally found out when the Fstein files were released that a sheriff in Paul Beach County does recall Donald Trump calling and telling him about Jeffre Epstein.
Speaker 1: You know what, it was.
Speaker 7: A year I've for the investigation and Epstein started, and like.
Speaker 3: Two weeks after it became public that the police were investigating Donald I mean investigating jeff Or Epstein, that Donald Trump called and thanked them for investigating him and then said everybody knew what he was up to.
Speaker 7: That's the sheriff.
Speaker 1: Trying to get out ahead of it, to be like caught that guy.
Speaker 3: Once it's announced that your best friend is being investigated for raping children, and by the way, you've written him a birthday card talking about the secrets you two share, you call the police and thank them. So for one, you can't turn someone in when they're already when the investigations already a year old, you didn't turn them in, and you thanked them and said everybody knew.
Speaker 7: And then Donald Trump, under his own fucking.
Speaker 3: Not testimony because it wasn't under oath, but his own recounting, says I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know anything about what he was doing. And then, according to.
Speaker 3: The sheriff in Paul Beach County, he called and said, I'm thanking you for investigating him.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew what he was up to. It's all so sketchy.
Speaker 7: It's also fucking weird.
Speaker 2: And then you add in the.
Speaker 3: Fact that there's two more details that there was in the Epstein report, and this.
Speaker 7: Is actually verified by the actual victims who've.
Speaker 3: Come out and publicly talked about it, that they were told at one point that they were going to be doing a special modeling event for some big players in the modeling business, and they went to the event and it was at mar Lago, and it was just teenage girls, and the two big modeling agents were Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: They just brought a bunch of fifties year old girls down there and they were the ones.
Speaker 3: Then, in addition, one of the girl's mothers recalls that she was brought to a bottling event at mar Lago, and that Marlon Maples, donald Trump's wife at the time and mother of Tiffany, who Donald Trump doesn't want.
Speaker 1: To fuck for whatever reason. Weird sentence.
Speaker 3: Marlin Aples took this woman aside and said to her, don't leave your daughter alone with these men, particularly my husband.
Speaker 1: And then when she said she never said that, No, no, no, she denied it.
Speaker 3: No, Marlin Aples, No, no, no, she didn't deny it. She said, I don't remember saying it that way. She said, I don't remember it that way.
Speaker 1: Well, to me, that's a denial.
Speaker 7: No, no, a denialist that never happened.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 7: She said, I don't remember it that way.
Speaker 2: I remember it differently.
Speaker 1: It's a mob denial. It's a plausible deniability denial.
Speaker 2: Please don't kill me.
Speaker 7: She kind of denied it.
Speaker 3: She said, I don't remember it quite that way, she said. The wording was different, and she remembers saying something.
Speaker 7: To the woman.
Speaker 3: Not much of a deniability. And last thing, final thing, Evana Trump, his wife.
Speaker 7: In court filings which you can read to this day, and the.
Speaker 2: Circumstances around this are bizarre and weird.
Speaker 7: She recommended.
Speaker 3: This is what it says in the court violence that she recommended a plastic surgeon to Donald Trump for scalp surgery where they take the bald spot and they sew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they close it.
Speaker 3: Basically they make a decision and they sew the hair on either side of it into the bald spot.
Speaker 2: And gets herd of your bald spot.
Speaker 3: So her plastic surgeon, she recommended her plastic surgeon to Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: He had the surgery and it hurt. He was in a lot of pain.
Speaker 3: This is what she says in the court violence, and that he came into the room, was very upset with her, and he angrily raped her.
Speaker 7: So she says in the court file, whoses of Anna Trump his wife in their divorce settlement?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 7: Then Donald Trump up the settlement, the divorce settlement, and she rescinded it.
Speaker 3: But you can't rescind court documents, the original documents there and then the new court documents there. It's still there to this day where she says she was raped by Donald Trump, her husband, angrily over.
Speaker 1: Some hairshed hold on, does anyone happily rape that was joyfully raped?
Speaker 2: No, there's no joyful rape.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying that it was like some weird angry at her.
Speaker 2: And this was punishment.
Speaker 7: This wasn't sex for pleasure.
Speaker 1: This was sex for punishment. I understand it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else to tell you, man. And then the Polo Zampoli, who was a modeling agent worked with Trump in the team modeling business in the eighties. He and his wife Amanda Ugaro, not wife, baby mama, but they were together for twenty seven years. Okay, he gets in every Trump administration ambassadorships to the sweetest gigs of animal.
Speaker 7: So he's now the United States ambassador to I think the Bahamas. Do you want to go live with the Bahamas on the US taxpayer's dime? This guy and his baby mama, who he's had a.
Speaker 1: Child with, I know what baby mama means.
Speaker 2: They then.
Speaker 7: He gets into a fight with the baby mama.
Speaker 3: This is like just a year ago, asks Trump to sick ice on her because she's from Brazil. They deport her back to Brazil, and when she gets back to Brazil, she goes, okay, fine, I'm done fucking playing games. I'm gonna tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: And she was there.
Speaker 7: She had a baby with Palo Zampoli, donald Trump's former bottling agent buddy. And she's released pictures of.
Speaker 3: Her like literally two years ago on New Year's Eve at mar A Lago and she's sitting at a table and the table is Donald Trump, Milania Trump, Palo's Ampoli, Amanda like she's in the inner circle, and she.
Speaker 7: Says, here's the truth.
Speaker 3: Milania Trump was an escort working for Jeffrey Epstein and he introduced her to Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: And so when people said, what was that weird press conference all about?
Speaker 3: When Milania Trump came out and said, like these lies about me and Epstein have to stop.
Speaker 7: Her and be like, what is she even talking about?
Speaker 3: And then immediately after Amanda boom Garo or whatever her name is came out and said, this is what it's all about.
Speaker 2: She was an escort working for Epstein.
Speaker 3: Hearsay, maybe, but we're not talking about some rando here. This is somebody who's clearly in the inside.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying it all adds up to what the actual fucking fuck.
Speaker 3: So I think Todd Blanche more than anything, his number one job is to make this Epstein shit fucking go away.
Speaker 1: And the moral of the story. Yeah, vote blue in November like your life depends on.
Speaker 7: It, because it kind of does, or at least your country does.
Speaker 2: Your freedom does it kind of does.
Speaker 1: Make them steal millions upon millions of votes, and it still make the theft not still not work. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I'll borrow a phrase from Donald Trump, make it too big to rig.
Speaker 1: I'll borrow phrase from Barry Kats on The Serious Circus podcast. Make a noise so big no one can ignore you. Let's do it. I feel motivated. Also, our food still out there.
Speaker 2: Let's go get it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go eat until next time. Please drive like you know each other.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if we turn this off with me.
Speaker 4: You phone, Oh my god, you almost fell off the roof.
Speaker 1: If this is still recording, you gotta leave it. Man, That Mike came an inch and a half from falling off the roof. You are one lucky microphone.