Speaker 1: M shuttle through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, listen, if you asked me, Gus Allan, our boss, I thought it was a perfect dramatic pause, and I never would have thought about that.
Speaker 3: Well done, well done. I'll say thank you, thank you, such a handsome guy. What I was going for. Let's go for the dramatic. Yes, the dramatics, you know a little bit of edginess. If the suck i'd gap in here. That drive me nuts when I'm driving down the road.
Speaker 2: If you're thinking, oh my gosh, this the show sounds more sexy and even more handsome, it's because our boss, Gus Allen is producing today.
Speaker 1: Are you done?
Speaker 4: I kind of liked it. If he wants to go, I was enjoying that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: It's a little after eleven o'clock on a Friday. That means crusade for children trivia. We had to go to the bullpen and pull out Maddie mccaro.
Speaker 2: Maddie mccorkoy went up the hill, Maddie mccorky went up to chill. Maddie mccorkyll dated a guy named Phil.
Speaker 1: Were you a little apprehensive of marrying an irishman since they're known to be drunks, Scottish scott even worse Scottish, you cad, I'm sorry it was Scottish in the same situation.
Speaker 4: It's close. No, I was not concerned. I'm Irish.
Speaker 1: So you know these kids are going to be forgot what was your maiden name?
Speaker 4: Well, it's still my legal last name. So surprising that you forgot it, the opposite of.
Speaker 5: Queen King, Maddie King. That's where I am my phone. We made surprising. I forgot. I forgot what I had for breakfast?
Speaker 1: Why is it illegal? You haven't taken Macarkoy not yet? Not yet, but I'll do it soon.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Actually I just got a new passport, you know, so it's like, oh right now, get there.
Speaker 1: I'm not messing with that.
Speaker 5: My wife did that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm going to fully commit to you yet. Routine she ended the old Susan Tyler Witten.
Speaker 1: Do you blame her?
Speaker 5: No, I don't blame her, but I mean, just what would you take witting? Anyway? Just be Susan Tyler.
Speaker 4: You know her middle name, right?
Speaker 5: She just did it to her.
Speaker 4: It sounds good. I mean, I think it's got to a nice spring to it.
Speaker 1: It's perfect she wasn't going to roll the dice completely in case she had to go back in a or two, she'd have to read.
Speaker 5: My monogram over luggage and all that business, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so let's do Crusade for Children trivia. Maddie is going to join us here for to fill in for the brains.
Speaker 5: Gus.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, Gus, Dwight and Maddie share a brain.
Speaker 5: Here you go.
Speaker 2: Hey, I wonder, I wonder who the anchor is. I wonder if he's going to drag that begin wrong.
Speaker 1: Anchor usually is the best person. Okay you're saying, is anchor around? Their next is yes, the albatross? Yeah, okay, there you go.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Question one, we're up to three hundred and twenty dollars ago three hundred and forty dollars for Crusade for Children if you guys get the next eight questions correct out of ten. Question one, what kind of man eating monster did odessus blind be blinded?
Speaker 5: A cyclops? Sidelo sideclops.
Speaker 1: It sounds right, Maddie. From where do you go to high school? Assumption? Assumption, Maddie, from assumption you weren't an athlete or a teams are not on the academy in English major don't what kind of man eating monster did Odessa blind? Dwight's got you want to go with that? Sydeclops is your final answer? Gust you concur? Yes, absolutely great guest buddy the day, Look at you? All right, Dwight, Since you're so smart, let's go again.
Speaker 5: Question two?
Speaker 1: What state is north of Alabama?
Speaker 5: I'm horrible geometry?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: I got the horror.
Speaker 1: What state is north of Alabama?
Speaker 4: Tennessee?
Speaker 5: Nor is your name, Dwight, North is up?
Speaker 1: North is up.
Speaker 5: It's not Tennessee because Tennessee's north of Kentucky.
Speaker 1: We're done here. It is.
Speaker 4: This is why we're done.
Speaker 5: That's why I always say. That's why I was saying. That's why. That's why I say I won't drive up to nag Well. That's why I want I would say I won't drive up to Nashville.
Speaker 1: I hate people to do that. Drive up to Nashville's driving down Tonville, Tennessee. I what state is north of Alabama?
Speaker 5: Tennessee? Tennessee? Thank you, north of Greenbaw, Alabama.
Speaker 1: All right, Maddie, since you're the closest to be in school, I think Gus might get this too. I don't know, Dwight. Maybe. Question number three is one, is Ronald Reagan's middle name Oreenthal? No, that's it, that's somebody else. Be sure, pretty sure, pretty sure?
Speaker 4: Like Fredrick, all the names you went with Orenthal?
Speaker 1: What is Ronald Reagan's middle name?
Speaker 5: Following you? Uh, well, Nancy has several bedroom names.
Speaker 1: All right, it is you want to hint?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a hint.
Speaker 1: Uh. In one of Tom Hanks's movies, he's in an inanimate object that is a character in the movie.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Wilson.
Speaker 1: Wilson is your final answer, Wilson.
Speaker 5: Show me Wilson.
Speaker 4: He cries, and then the whale saves his life. Good one.
Speaker 1: The big eyeball comes rolling over jamesey.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, of course, of course. Yeah, man, he even made friends with the ball. Yeah yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Right. Uh, you got a good job, guys, your brains got it right. Question far Yes, what did abolitionist? Abolitionist oppose? What did they oppose? Slavery?
Speaker 5: Slavery?
Speaker 1: Right? You can get that look off your face now.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm the kid that always I'm a kid always set in the back and like when they asked a question, I have a shrink behind me, in front of me.
Speaker 5: There's no one shrinking here.
Speaker 1: I was the opposite guy. If I didn't know, I went with a got it, I got it, arm up? Got it right here, right here? Got it? Got it?
Speaker 5: Hey, wait a minute, teach, I know the answer. The answer is your sister.
Speaker 1: Thank you, bad Tony, even Eddie. What is a question five? You all are perfect.
Speaker 5: About that well, I have believe or not. I do have a couple of flaws.
Speaker 1: But Maddie Maclarko not officially yet, because she's too lazy to change her past.
Speaker 5: She's frugal.
Speaker 1: I'm lazy too. In my phone you were Maddie from my heart efficient coughs like.
Speaker 5: A hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: I know I'm just being a little lazy.
Speaker 1: Here, Maddie. What is a dried plumb dry dried a fig? No? No, no, no, no plum, dried plum old. People eat them?
Speaker 5: And you know what.
Speaker 2: That's where you fought sure the truth, mister eat plums. I'll drink meta musical.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool, you get old. You gotta do something something. Fish pills. I'll ever fish pills every.
Speaker 5: Every day at five o'clock. I have a metal musical in vodka. You know when you get that, it's it's orange flavored.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna argue works. It works, Dwight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Question six is for you, homie. Okay, homiere, we go. What's the last word in the Bible? What's the last word in the Bible? Mister I taught Bible study in prisons.
Speaker 2: Wait copyright fift copyright fifteen hundred BC.
Speaker 1: Gutenberg, Gutenberg dot Com.
Speaker 5: At the end, can I guess?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Amen, Oh.
Speaker 4: You're just a sort.
Speaker 5: That's what you sound like to that. Amen, what depends? It depends? But no, no, listen. I wish I could tell the Donna records. Dude, you're moving up the list.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, watch out, watch your back.
Speaker 2: I'll be over here having a us.
Speaker 1: This was for you, sweetie, Oh sweetie. What is the Italian word for ice cream?
Speaker 5: Cabacoo capa correct.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I don't like get it's too soft. I don't like it soft. I like my ice cream hard.
Speaker 4: What are you sure talking about?
Speaker 1: Is more like a family. I don't like soft ice cream. You know what I'm saying. You know, I want to work for it. When you get in there, get it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, The perfect texture of ice cream is the chocolate extream.
Speaker 5: Blizzard is not too hard, not too soft. It's like the Little Bear family.
Speaker 1: It's just a blizzard might be perfect.
Speaker 5: I think it is perfect. It's great.
Speaker 1: And you get extra stuff, which I didn't know. You can know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta throw that extra stuff at him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, uh question eight, y'all are perfect still? Who was Al Gore's running mate in the two thousand presidential election he ended up switching party.
Speaker 4: Is later Joe Joe Lieberman.
Speaker 5: It was Gordle Lieberman, Joe Liberman.
Speaker 1: How old were you in two thousand?
Speaker 4: Would you like this one in two thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How old were you? It's like, I don't know what year were you born, sweetie, nineteen ninety seven. I was like, what.
Speaker 4: Four tony, Tony? You there?
Speaker 1: Three years old?
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, I voted in that election, so I hope you're happy.
Speaker 5: Remember the civic duty that.
Speaker 1: Was the hanging chad in two thousand was the hanging chad. They had to recount all of the votes in Florida, and they were punched through. You punched him with a little Some of them were still hanging on, so they were deciding for count or not, whether it counted or not. He was still hanging there, how well, google hanging Chad.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, the look on the one guy's.
Speaker 1: Face is correct. Joe he ended up switching to he went to the GOP. I think later in his career did he not? And he's not with us anymore. I believe he's dead. All right, tell me, Maddie, where do you live, Matt Do you have a backyard, big backyard or something? You have animals back there, like the ones that will bother you a lot. Oh yeah, we've got a groundhog. My dog loves it. Okay, these are actual pictures of people looking yeah. Sorry, God, that's what the country and it was. It was basically whoever won Florida won the election. Literally just talk about well, the only reason al Gore picked him is because Joe was very popular in Florida and they thought they would get the Jewish vote in Florida. And obviously he didn't carry it because the Republicans cheated and stole Florida. So question number nine.
Speaker 5: You're what your butcher cheater?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, your but of face you got Tony has a turd for it to.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's enough if you're the president. George W Question nine. Yeah, what annoying animal in your backyard has a gestation period of just twelve to fourteen days? So think of the animals that are in your backyard.
Speaker 5: Second, Google what does gestation mean?
Speaker 1: It means how long does it takes them and get pregnant to have the baby?
Speaker 5: Rabbit? Talk about except for maybe the mold people to live in it are animal right? Yeah? Could be bunnies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll go with that.
Speaker 1: Bunnswer gestation period between twelve and fourteen days.
Speaker 5: It's the more people.
Speaker 1: People, this is surprising. The apossum, the possible possumus and can have babies really quickly. We've sort of adopted one because it's only got three legs and he's really tiny. So we took him under feating him and I built him a little house. He came out with his little three legs, scared of everything. So he just comes out his three legs and I feed him and he sometimes I feed him popcorn. George Jones Jackie named him. I can't George Jones a apostle, and I get mad at because we have another. We have a cat that lives outside I call her Glenda the whore because she feeds off everybody's porch. I can see her next door and I'm like, she's feeding. They're feeding her too, yeah, shaking her head? Girls, Yeah, girl boss, what's wrong with the porchre? I guess nothing because we got and she's beautiful too, beautiful white cat. Question ten, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: This is for all the marbles. Actually we've already won.
Speaker 1: We have. Why do you go to ruin everything?
Speaker 5: We just there's it's anti climatic, gus.
Speaker 1: Do dolphins live in the Amazon? True or false?
Speaker 5: That's the question. Hey, guys, I know somebody that got sexually exalted by dogs.
Speaker 1: Not funny, It's not funny. It happened. And you know what, it happens more than you think. Google it when.
Speaker 5: When it happened. Paid for it too, He paid for it.
Speaker 1: I paid for it, like two hundred and seventy five dollars to swim with the dolphins. But it was more than swimming, no, you know, sign a release on that. The thing was when I confronted the guy, he goes, which one and I told him. He goes, oh yeah yeah, kick him out of there.
Speaker 4: Get him out of there.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is happening right now?
Speaker 5: A lot of people thought it was an accident. I think he did it on.
Speaker 4: Porpoise to you're really brave to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hurts courage.
Speaker 4: Anyway. True Amazon, I say false.
Speaker 5: I say false.
Speaker 1: I mean I look good in my swim trunks. But do you are the dolphins? Do dolphins live in the Amazon? Truth? Fult?
Speaker 5: I say no.
Speaker 2: But because I say no, it's gonna be yes, because it sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 1: US is gonna have to take a lead on this because he's the boss, and he's going to have the final answer.
Speaker 5: You're the best in the world.
Speaker 4: It SAMs silly. I don't think they're in there.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: False.
Speaker 5: That's what makes me think that they're in there though.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's about as good as decision. It's keeping us in mid days. Yes, there are dolphins in the Amazon. They are pink in color, and they're very cute. Yes, their little dolphins are pink in there, and they swim in the Amazon.
Speaker 4: I wish you guys could see that he's doing with his arms.
Speaker 1: They're adorable little dolphins. To what they call this the bull Maddie McCarthy, thank you.
Speaker 5: For everything you do. Well done, Maddy. Listen.
Speaker 2: If you want to advertise on the Tony and Dwide Show, if you want us to.
Speaker 5: Be a spokesperson for your business for whatever reason, call Maddy mccorkoy add four seven nine.
Speaker 1: No or no you want to, you don't want to?
Speaker 4: You personal.
Speaker 5: That's on most restroom walls anyway.
Speaker 4: That's Maddie King M A D D I E hey, I N G at iHeartMedia dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, zero.
Speaker 2: Zero resk Carpet and Cleaning, Baby House your carpet game. Thanksgiving right around the corner. Are you gonna be embarrassed when you have guests or are they gonna go ooh my, look at these people, Oh my, oh my, look at these beautiful carpets and uphosteries. That's what you want to hear when you welcome your guest into a healthy home for Thanksgiving. The cleaning pros at zero res Carpet and Air Duck Cleaning listen to this. You know when comes to Google reviews, they have seven hundred Google reviews and a four point eight star rating.
Speaker 5: They're the best. Baby.
Speaker 2: They're gonna exceed your carpet cleaning expect expectations. Take advantage of the false out it's going on right now. You'll get three rooms of carpet clean for only one hundred and nineteen dollars when you mentioned dwhite Witten at w h AS or easily schedule online at zero resk carpet and there at zero rees dot com, zero res Louisville dot com. There you go, excit money, schedule line line easily at zero Reslouisville dot com.
Speaker 1: Back after this, A news Radio eight forty a w eh chance