Speaker 1: You don't skip a beat.
Speaker 2: Don't skip a beat.
Speaker 3: So, for you guys out there, Private Talk podcast with Alexis Texas, I want you guys to embrace my guests. I want you to let my listeners out there and talk about yourself, know your background, let them know about who ruled Judas all about.
Speaker 4: All right, So me and wonder Ship we met like probably like ten years ago when you were thirteen, were.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, I was still back in Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe in that like maybe in your like fantasyland, like maybe you dreamed me a long time ago, and then like sometimes when you dream things and.
Speaker 4: A pedophile trying to be like one.
Speaker 2: I just said that you knew like my face or saw me.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying like I was dreaming that you was thirteen.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's your own. No we're not.
Speaker 1: Ain't I ain't.
Speaker 4: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: You're gonna start shitting on me. This is what we're doing, bro. I ain't gonna try to out fuck you. Don't try to out fucking ship talk me.
Speaker 2: You will win all the time. I'm not. I'm not out shit talking you.
Speaker 4: But you got buttons though, like, fuck, because this.
Speaker 3: Isn't your show. You have got buttons on your show too, But I am a button.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is fucking I would talk.
Speaker 2: We want to know. Tell us your background. How did we meet?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen, we.
Speaker 2: Met in the strip club where I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 4: The one was he fucking with some white dude?
Speaker 2: I was married to I dude at one point.
Speaker 4: Well that means that means you was fucking with a Caucasian. I remember that motherfucker. I remember him, yep.
Speaker 2: But you don't remember me, but you remember him well.
Speaker 1: I remember. I couldn't holler at you because you fucking had a man.
Speaker 3: I was like, well shit, what happened was but you were hollering at my friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what?
Speaker 4: And learned I learned a lesson.
Speaker 2: What was your lesson?
Speaker 4: Uh? Your friend? Your friend was an adult porn actress and uh, and we were cool, like like I looked at her like homies. I wasn't even trying to smash at first at first.
Speaker 1: Well I wasn't. She had a fat ass.
Speaker 4: But it was just kind of cool just to have her around, you know, what I mean, like, I look cool.
Speaker 3: To your favorite body part with the girls of fat ass.
Speaker 4: My favorite body part on a woman is her pussy. Like it doesn't matter how fat he ass is if she got a cave pussy, Like what the fuck them on?
Speaker 2: It's a cave pussy.
Speaker 4: That's like you know how different You've been with many men?
Speaker 3: And yes you have, Oh my god, my listeners out there, I hope you know I have been with many men.
Speaker 1: So you see you've.
Speaker 4: Seen you've seen many a penis.
Speaker 3: I have, well, I don't know what a cave penis is. Well, a big club penis you know what? You know?
Speaker 4: A girthy dick, right, I do, Well, I don't have that. I got like a medium dick. My dick is medium, medium medium. I got that medium dick, Like.
Speaker 2: Girl tell you that one day, like Satia dick or you just knew.
Speaker 4: You know how I know? I was like, you want to do? She was like all right? She swallowed that, like yeah, she's like sure, let's go for it. I just ate her ass a bit, the little finger in there, like let me throw this ship up in and she was like all right, cool.
Speaker 1: If it was a.
Speaker 4: Back, we would have had to really like I had to smoke her ass out and fucking.
Speaker 3: So that's how you found you were a medium dick. So get back to the cave pussy. Explain to my listeners out there at Private Talk. I hope you guys are loving it already, subscribing, like to the channel.
Speaker 2: What is cave pussy.
Speaker 4: That's a big ass pussy, like that pussy as big as hell. Like you ain't hitting no walls like you got you need angles. I was fucking the girl from I was fucking her for months and on top like I couldn't feel a fucking thing, and then.
Speaker 2: And I was, but like you like that, that's your favorite kind?
Speaker 1: What not feeling?
Speaker 2: The said you liked cave pussy was.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't like cave pussy, I said, I got.
Speaker 3: Ca pussy was your favorite?
Speaker 2: Like getting white I would, How is that fun for you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, all look like getting white Castle.
Speaker 4: It's like I'll get it. But it's not like I'm fucking like, oh I need that ship. I'm not Harold and Kumar Doug like I just like so I'm like I was, you know, you be in that cave pussy and you're not hitting no walls and my ship ain't like extra so I'm not hitting the I might hit the back, but you get I'm doing this on like you, this is a dick. I'm being a pussy. You want that ship to be hugging that ship. The ideal pussy is like the ideal pussy. I had the best pussy this bitch. Her pussy was so good. But she was a flat earther and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, god, d flat earth. I'm learning so much stuff. I like she.
Speaker 4: Believes that the earth is flat.
Speaker 2: She's that was like a pussy term. Again.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, man, I'm like this girl pussy is bananas. And then she was like the earth is flat, and I was like, great, I can't fuck her anymore. She's a fucking nincom poop. God forbid, Like I get her pregnant, kick her down the steps and not having no fucking kids. Motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Fucking trip damn what happened? Let me done.
Speaker 4: Ship keeps going. So she had a good pussy. It was long and tight. It was long and tight so she could take dick and it was hugging it the whole time. The cave pussy is like when you fuck it, it feels like you just shadow boxing. She just.
Speaker 1: Like you just.
Speaker 2: How many times does that happen?
Speaker 1: Nine times out of ten.
Speaker 4: One it's a very rare occurrence.
Speaker 3: It's like getting around that stuff.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: You gotta you come up with angles and the and the thing was there was one girl I really dug and she had a big ass pussy and I remember just me doing on top and like finally it was like I don't feel nothing, and she was like I don't feel nothing neither. And I was like, bro, we've been doing this for three fucking months. Like nobody like that's why you gotta. You got to talk to one another. I know it is compatibility sometimes, like.
Speaker 3: Make communication as well, because if you don't, if you know, sometimes it just doesn't work or doesn't fit or doesn't feel good or things like that.
Speaker 2: But if you don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Why sit there and continuously do it month after month when nobody's sing thank you.
Speaker 2: Get out while you can run.
Speaker 3: You hear that private talk listeners run make sure you guys are subscribing and liking to this channel. Thank you rud dude for being here. So let's talk a little bit more about you. You're an author, So what is your book? What is your book title? When did you do it? Let's talk about this.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear more about pussy.
Speaker 3: I do later, but I want to have your book cuz because I know you're more than pussy.
Speaker 1: Good pussy.
Speaker 4: Good pussy's good pussy won't keep you with bad pussy. You'll make you leave, you know what I'm saying. So my book is all about So I got two books. It's Hyena and humming Bird. And it's just basically.
Speaker 2: Two bucks, not just one tu bucks.
Speaker 4: One book. One book is a one book is a You wrote a book, two books.
Speaker 1: You a fucking author, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I got hummer Bird, yep, and I wrote it for I wrote it for cats that don't read books.
Speaker 1: Like I wrote it for the hood, and they fuck with it.
Speaker 4: So it's just all about just it's really about it's kind of deep, you know what I mean. Like it's you take stories about fucking chicks or doing drugs, but it's it's and you can read it on one level, but then it's also about just you know, like having a hole in your heart and doing all you can to feel it, and no matter what you can't feel that shit, like I fucking his chick, and just like if I could have climbed all the way inside her body, like it was just like I was bank. You know how that shit is. It's like they hitting it as hard as possible and it's still like it's still ain't hitting that little the little hole that you got in your heart. It's like they could climb inside your base. Yeah, it's it's self self yeah, self work. I didn't want to do that ship, so I just we end up just freebasing weird science drugs, weird. Yeah. It was called five MEO d M T her adult. And the crazy shit was is I hit this ship and I was coughing, and then I passed it to her and she hit that ship like she had smoked a gang. Like I was like this, No, she smoked a gang of myth. I'm like, damn this. She knows her way around the meth pipe. But the pussy was good. And the crazy shit was she had she was she was fucking with this bodybuilder and she started doing uh, she started doing motherfucking uh steroids with his ass.
Speaker 1: And you know what that shit.
Speaker 4: Did, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Let me know let the private talk listeners let us know.
Speaker 4: It made her clip look like a baby thumb.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I've seen that before, and it's yeah, it was why.
Speaker 4: At first it bought me out, but then it made it mad easy to eat pussy. I was just like, but you didn't.
Speaker 2: Feel like you were like sucking a little dick.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never sucked baby dick before, so I'm not one of them Jewish rabbis. I don't fucking fucking suck baby dick and then charge people from my weird home. Old tendencies like her, let me suck some baby dick and charge you for it. Circumcision, it's cool, don't had that bump on my lip. It'll go way. It's fine, dude, it's fine. Nozzle to off there, it is, go on, kid, No more foreskin for you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, You're hilarious.
Speaker 4: I wish I had my foreskin back. That was like, that's the one thing. It's like, can you talk to a kid, But.
Speaker 2: Did you really miss it? If you didn't, you ever had it.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like being retarded.
Speaker 4: Like when you're retarded, you don't know how fucking retarded you are because you're just retarded. And I guess that's how my dick is, Like it doesn't know, it doesn't you can't miss what you never had, But how do you know?
Speaker 2: It's not much different?
Speaker 4: I just feel like every time I bust it up, I feel like I'm being robbed. I'm like, that's a good nut, but it could have been better if I had more dick. That's all my That's where all the tingle spots are at.
Speaker 3: But you're still tingling, you're still coming, you're still endrying yourself.
Speaker 4: What if I just took a fucking what if I just took a fucking quarter inch off your clip, you'd be all bummed too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've had a gun before.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm screaming. That's what I'm That's my whole point. Like I'd rather just start off with a fucking forest skin and then we can work backwards.
Speaker 1: I can't like.
Speaker 4: And then if you saw the doctor does such a box job on my ship, like I got a fucking it's like I got an egg shaped scar on my dick.
Speaker 2: Life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I look down. I'm just like, man, fuck this dude. And then they took a picture of me. You know, they wrap you in a little baby blanket. I'm just looking like like salty, like, damn, they just cut my dick. Ain't nobody discussed.
Speaker 3: This ship with When you look your baby pictures in the hospitals, that's what you think of every yo.
Speaker 4: Every time I see it. I look at my mom like, why you why you let them cut my dick like that?
Speaker 2: What does she tell you?
Speaker 4: She was like, that's just what they did. That's just that's her voice. That's just they just that's what the doctor said, and nice. So it's easier to keep it clean. I'm like, I don't live in the motherfucking desert like shit, Like we got running water and soaping this bitch. I think I could figure out how to wash a dick. But I think, what do you prefer?
Speaker 2: I think that you're doing it.
Speaker 3: I mean, a good job you Obviously you've had a lot of sexual encounters, it seems a ton, so you're still having fun.
Speaker 2: So those inches that you lost you didn't even know you had them. You're fine.
Speaker 4: Maybe my dick wouldn't besch medium, you know what I'm saying, What do you prefer? What do you prefer for for dick like cut or uncut?
Speaker 2: You know, it doesn't really matter, like it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've had both, obviously, but I think for certain things it makes it easier.
Speaker 4: What uncut or cut makes it easier.
Speaker 2: Being uncut makes it easier for anal, for sure.
Speaker 4: You ever like fuck with a dude that was uncut and his dick smell like a sock or some shit like that. No, me neither.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like that's a man on the couch right now, the private. Did you have sock dick at one point in your life? No, but Y said, you knew how to clean your dick, but you're a boy. At one point in small going up, you didn't always know you have to have hygiens.
Speaker 1: You want me to keep it one.
Speaker 2: Were you a smelly sock?
Speaker 4: No, my dick was cool until except for there was I did it was? It was actually quite recently I fucked this chick. I was in New York, and then I was I was late for the flight, so like, I didn't even like wash wash my dick, and.
Speaker 3: Then dick from New York to l A and some jeans.
Speaker 4: And then I ran around all fucking day, and I want to take a piss and I was like, whoa, what the fuck is that? And I just immediately took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I was like, no, that shit ain't right at all. It s just smelled like expensive cheese. You know when they give you the cheeseboard with the nuts and fucking the weird jelly next to it. Yeah, yeah that the chart Cooter's just about like chart Cooterie. I'm like, Nah, that ain't that ain't the right, That ain't the play char I'm gonna fuck this up, Chark Cooterie.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: So tell us about your all out show. What's how long have you been doing that?
Speaker 1: For fifteen years?
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's amazing. So did it start? Because how did you?
Speaker 2: Did you meet eminem and you have a relationship with him.
Speaker 1: I used to do Jenny Jones show.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Jenny Jones for you youngsters was a talk show and my job was to blaze on everybody. It was like a lot of strippers, fat people like.
Speaker 2: I like, I watched j Red Glasses. That was Sally Jenny was blonde, blonde.
Speaker 4: But she was like geeked the Chikh ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't really watch it as much, but definitely.
Speaker 2: Know the name.
Speaker 3: But I remember you more than I remember when I remember you. I remember you more than Jenny. So yeah, it was yeah, Holly, why you're still current today?
Speaker 2: And Jenny. I don't know where Jenny is, but.
Speaker 4: I think Jenny's doing like cooking on YouTube or some shit. But like shout out to her forgiving me a shot. All got on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all got on.
Speaker 4: I just got on by like cracking jokes. M used to Eminem used to watch me on Jenny Jones because it was popperar with people with no jobs, strippers, convicts and fucking college students.
Speaker 3: So he put you in a song he can meet him prior to or did he just rap about you destroying you from doing Jenny Jones.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace?
Speaker 4: To Proof? I was in Chicago doing Jenny Jones and em was performing a House of Blues. I ran into fucking Proof. Proof was like, oh shit, rude too, What up Doe? And I'm like, that's what we say in Detroit. I was like, what up Toe? And he was like, yo, Em, you gotta throw this motherfucker in the song. And I'm like that'd be crazy. And Jenny Jones wasn't paying shit. I was getting three hundred, three hundred bucks a fucking show. So when I'm doing I had a girlfriend at the time, Uh who was a who was a who's now a famous choreographer.
Speaker 2: You want to get her a shout out?
Speaker 1: Go go see Moulin Rouge.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go, private talk, go see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're gonna afford it, no, poor people, they don't.
Speaker 1: Do lay away.
Speaker 4: So anyway, so she's a go go dancer this fucking gay bar, and it was like, Yo, they need somebody, they need they need somebody to work in the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted the job, Like gay.
Speaker 4: Dudes didn't want it because it's like they thought they were too good to work in the bathroom, and straight dudes didn't want it because they didn't want to get sexually harassed by gay dudes. But there was like it twelve an hour plus tips, and I had stopped hustling, like I had I done mushrooms and had like this awakening and was crying and ship.
Speaker 1: And was like I'm gonna stop ustling.
Speaker 4: So now I'm over here like working at the fucking at the bathroom at the gay bar, keeping dudes from fucking each other in the stalls unless they give me twenty dollars and then you can do it twenty buck Yo, twenty dollars ninety nine, twenty dollars in Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: That goes a long way.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: It's like that's a meal for two people. So, but most of the time they was just doing blow together. It wasn't like fucking who Like my ex used to live with a gay dude, and it sounded like they was wrestling whenever they fuck. I walk in the crib to go, you know, I go to fuck.
Speaker 1: Her and you just hear in the back.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the fuck is that? And She's like, uh, James is on the date.
Speaker 1: It was his big brother. Man, he must have been yo. He was fucking.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fuck he was doing.
Speaker 1: He was beating up that ass.
Speaker 2: So I was like, hell, I'm like a wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was like that shit inspired me. I'm like, I'm gonna have to bring the because he over here body slamming the ass compete.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm gonna fucking beat that pussy up, like I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Sounding from your son, she was like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I can't do it.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, Oh that medium dick. Medium, Give me that medium, that medium pink dick.
Speaker 2: You said it.
Speaker 4: It's like a sunset. Give me that sunset dick. And yeah, so that was that was so anyway, she was dancing upstairs. I got the job downstairs. So I would go go on Jenny Jones talk Ship, fly home, and then go work in the fucking gay bar bathroom and get That's how that's how I saved up to move to Los Angeles. I'm sure I didn't let him know I was straight.
Speaker 2: You had to know your angle hustler.
Speaker 1: Bro, you gotta.
Speaker 4: They were like you got to your environments straight up. They were like, they were like, you got a man. I'd be like, I got a special someone. They'd be like where they at? Uh, they say, they say where he's at, I'd say they're upstairs. You're a smooth talker, like with a tight ass pussy talk around that question. Yeah fuck yeah, dude, Like and I remember, I remember this gay dude, this nerdy gay dude used to cake me up, Doug, Like, he cause.
Speaker 2: What was the biggest tip you ever got?
Speaker 1: It was I would charge a dollar per I charge.
Speaker 4: A dollar a cigarette and then and not get twenty dollars per per.
Speaker 3: But twenty dollars was just going in the bathroom. What was the biggest tip you got?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like ten, fifteen, twenty some shit like that.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was nothing.
Speaker 4: Where I wrote home was like fifty one hundred.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not jerking motherfucker's off.
Speaker 3: And I did. But maybe you said it was he was kicking you out, you know, he be like and he was trying to show you what you know in other ways, you never said that special someone was. They always want to change you a little bit.
Speaker 4: Alexis, I'm not you. I'm not I'm not you. Gay dudes ain't that thirsty? Don't gay dudes?
Speaker 2: You have friends. I have guy friends that have tried, that've been hit on and things. I hear stories as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like gay dudes literally they can drive over to a park right now, I'll get a blow job for free. Like they're not gonna give me fucking fifty dollars, you know what I mean, Like they just do so like he give me like five to ten every fucking time, which was a lot in Detroit for fucking twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: And then when he saw me out with my girl one time.
Speaker 4: You should have just his whole, oh, his whole. His whole heart was broken. His little gay heart was just never.
Speaker 2: Give you a tip after that.
Speaker 4: I bet he was like, I thought you was gay. I'm like, nah, bro, I ain't never said I was gay. Man, it's my girlfriend. You said, where's your special some one? I said, upstairs, go go dancer? Got him that fat ass.
Speaker 5: Boy, I gotta be she'll crun, I beep to give me the I leave the much pussy eye, go ahead, give me the barbucker.
Speaker 1: Now, her mom hated me too.
Speaker 4: She was Muslim, and she would go outside, would we go, we go to dinner at the crib, and she would make me wait on the fucking porch while she wrapped her head. And I'd be like, how big is your fucking head, dude, Like it's like fifteen minutes in this bitch and you know I'm coming, Like she knows me coming. She would do that every fucking time. And you know, you know who her daughter's day and now a Jewish lesbian. I laugh about it all the time. I just saw her. I was like, I bet you a white boy, ain't that bad?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: A gutter white boy ain't too bad compared to a fucking Jewish lesbian. I ain't scared of you, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I ain't scared of you motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: I was like I was dying laughing, and she was like, fuck you. I was like, ah, I tell your mamaself, whatever, tell your mom. I said, well, and I got nothing but love for my ex and I'm so proud of her. Like when I when I went to go watch her thing, I started crying. That's love, yeah, because it's like, you know how that ship is. It's like you know how, look you grind, you understand, you understand the grind.
Speaker 3: Especially when you see people when they've gone through the grind and you see them flourish into what they're supposed to be or wanted.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing, that's right.
Speaker 3: It's just all love, you know, regardless of your situation, your relationship is just like you know what, You're still the homie regardless of what it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no matter that that, Like, let's be real, I fucked it up. I didn't know how to have a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Smart ass, so yeah, so I fucked it up. So like watching her fucking watching her Win. I was in New York watching her Win and by the third by the third song, I just started crying. I'm like, you did it, like you leveled up and now I got it, like not. But the other thing too, is like now I gotta grind harder because.
Speaker 1: It's it.
Speaker 3: But is it really ever competition though? It's just always trying to excel yourself to what's next for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I feel like it's like I'm my own competition.
Speaker 3: Like I know there's other people that do other things, but I always feel like I'm my biggest fan and I'm gonna be the best because that's what I inspire to be. So that's just what I speak my truth to be. But it doesn't mean that other people aren't great in their own lanes and even my lane, but that doesn't take away from my truth and what I want to aspire to be.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be sexist, but like it's different for men and women how so because because as a man where like as a man, the way that I show value back like a thousand years ago is I would go out and go kill a motherfucking buffalo.
Speaker 1: And bring that shit back.
Speaker 4: But if your girl is killing like ten more buffalos than you. You like, damn, that's why you always use.
Speaker 3: Does that really still bother you as a man in twenty nineteen?
Speaker 4: Let me break it up, like, I know, I'm going as hard as I fucking can. But when I see her and I see her smashing that shit, I'm proud of her, and I'm like, I gotta hustle up. I got she leveled up. I gotta so. I'm inspired by her, if anything, and like, look, you you worked in this business, you know how it is. How many girls do you know that's caking up? And they got a lame ass fucking boyfriend with the with the SoundCloud laying on the motherfucking with laying on the couch, mad at they fucking girl nitpicking them to death because their very existence reminds them that they're not a real fucking man, because because they out doing them every fucking day, and then and then they and then they fucking what they do is they do little fucking death by a thousand paper cuts, like oh, you're gonna wear that out? Oh that was just something stupid to say. While they can I let me let me hold ten dollars. You know what I'm saying I gotta pay the fucking my boost mobile bill or whatever. Fuck I mean.
Speaker 2: I think that'll always be a thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I feel like now that's kind of you know, it's it's changing, it's evolving some much. But there's more girls out there now that have soundclouds and those boyfriends are still not doing nothing. So I feel like we're more empowering movement where you know what, I can't wait for.
Speaker 1: Those losers to have babies.
Speaker 3: I feel like that they're trying to lose the losers and go on to themselves and knowing that they don't need anyone to be like that. But that's being a female, you know, empowering person and me being in a female driven business. But man, really operated kind of thing and dictating what we do is that we all stand out in different ways, and yeah, we all have our faults, but that doesn't mean it's because in my industry, your industry, everyone industry, that there's always still going to be a fuck boy or a fuck girl on the couch.
Speaker 4: The crazy shit is is like I'm from a time when fuck boy man a fag and man literally a dude in prison. I got fucked thus fuck boy. And then y'all fuckers not from the goddamn hood, y'all.
Speaker 2: I like you say, y'all, now.
Speaker 4: Not talking about you. I'm talking about you, fucking.
Speaker 2: You and you and you, and.
Speaker 4: You watch him some fucking I don't know housewife, real housewife show using fuck boys is and they're like, Oh, he fucked me and now he left me. That's not a fuck boy.
Speaker 1: That's a dude.
Speaker 4: That's a dude that just fucking that finessed some pussy out.
Speaker 3: Of your I think there's a lot of words and terminologies that have gone because of the social media and all these reality driven shows out of like the perspective of what they really mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you from down south, you know what, you know what the fuck pimps is talking about? He wasn't talking about a fucking fuck boy. That was like, got pussy, No, he got dick in his ass. That's a fuck boy. And now what Cardi B says it in the song and or whoever the fuck I don't know, some some fucking chick rapper says in the song and I got all these I was fucking some lame bitch and she's like, oh, you a fuck boy, I'm like, what Like, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Now it means something different, I know, but it's like we also have to evolve in the times of you know, that's not our boy, So.
Speaker 4: That would look when I understood context, I'm like, oh, she's not calling me a fucking fact, She's just saying and look bro, like, look, I worked in the fucking gay bar. I ain't got nothing against fucking gay dudes, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gay, you know, straight up and telling you what it is something is just like you straight out.
Speaker 4: S it's an insult. Like if you call a gay dude a pussy eater, he wouldn't be happy about that, Like, shut your old pussy eating ass up, you old pussy getting ass, fucking pussy getting bitch. They'd be like, what what did you say to me? Like, oh fuck that, I get dick. Yeah, I tell I tell, I tell I tell. Gay dudes, I'm like, shut up your old closet headero sexual ass yearning for some titties, ass pussy eating ass motherfucker. And they be like what they don't like that ship they don't know. And then and then when the straight dude like, there's nothing wrong with that, I'll be like you know what, then suck my dick.
Speaker 1: Suck it right now thought, So shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: You disloyal fool lass bitch made pumps, thank you. That's how you win straight fellas. That's how you win argument. When somebody and wants to be woke and ship, they're like, oh, there's nothing wrong, Well, then suck my dick. I'll take it out. You can suck it. I'll say, no homo. First, there you go, suck it. Pause, I'll say them both pause, no homo, pro homo, so homo. I'll say all that shit.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: It's not gay.
Speaker 1: If I don't come in your mouth.
Speaker 2: You've said that before, turn.
Speaker 4: Around, backshots and I'll beat it. Fuck boy.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it all right, guys, private talk. I hope you guys are loving this interview with Rude Jude. Make sure you subscribe and like to the channel. I'm loving this conversation. You're amazing. I love you your open and honesty.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell what it is.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get to tell you what I learned from your girl.
Speaker 2: What did you learn?
Speaker 1: I don't even should I say her name or just keep it low.
Speaker 4: You do what you want, all right, yo, So I was trying to holler at Christina Rose, who is your home?
Speaker 1: Are y'all still kicking? Y'all still homies?
Speaker 2: Or no, I haven't talked to in a really long time.
Speaker 4: But that's a negative, all right, So that's a nice way to be like nah. So Christina Rose invites me over to her house. She's like, I'm on ecstasy, and I'm like, all right, sweet, I'm not. It's a fucking Tuesday. I gotta go to work the.
Speaker 1: Next fucking day.
Speaker 4: So like we're over there and we're having all these heartfelt moments and shit.
Speaker 2: But did you get on ecstasy at this time.
Speaker 1: Or no, she was on e I was not on you.
Speaker 2: You're having heartfelt just sober.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And she's telling me this story, like she's telling me this wild story about like taking a shit in public or something. It was like I didn't know about it, but like I guess it was a famous story. That's why I don't feel bad, Like I'm not blowing up her spot, like you could google this ship over here. So she's over here telling me the story about taking the ship in public, and I'm like, damn, this man vulnerable, Like it's cool, man, we all do we all done? We've all taken ships in public? Like like I just was telling y'all today, like I was. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 2: Not everybody takes ships in public everywhere?
Speaker 4: No, Well, take you incorrect. You've never been out hiking and you had to like dig a hole and take a ship I have and then white with a fucking leaf. Don't feel clean, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't it anyway?
Speaker 3: Sidetrack I'm getting in public.
Speaker 4: So she's telling me this about shipping in public. I give her this fucking pep talk. It's cool, man. We all shipped in public. Unless your name is Alexis Texas and you think you're too good to shipping.
Speaker 2: I'm not too good. I'm just not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember, I remember I stopped sucking with it, bro because she pissed in public. Whatever, dude, her fucking it was like right, but in public? Well, this I didn't watch. I didn't watch Christina ship in public. And maybe it had been different. It was if it was on my chest or some ship like that.
Speaker 1: That'd be just kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm not with that ship, but I would let her pee on me.
Speaker 3: But but you're being nice. You were being like, hey, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And like the girl that I cut off, that pissed in public, she was right about to have the period. So it was like, you know, you know, the pussy isn't ever changing, it has ever like weird ecology. Yeah, and that it's that pre that pre period fucking penny smell mixed with the pists and she's squatting next to fucking lost Palmas somewhere some ship. I'm like Jesus Christ did, and I go the finger. I'm like, ah, I can't deal with that. So I stopped fucking with her. But anyway, so Christina telling me she's ship in public, I'm like, it's cool, let's go inside. We end up fucking now.
Speaker 1: In the fucking videos, they be.
Speaker 4: Pounding that ship out and don't get around. I can pound that ship out dog like like if you if you want you want me to ring your neck, I'll choke the ship out of you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You want me to pound it out first, I'll be well, what I'll do is I put the I'll do it the little, I'll do the I do the thing and see exactly. That's how you do it, Like fellas, don't be a bitch, could I do this? Do that?
Speaker 2: Do it a little bit and not aggressive until she's like yeah.
Speaker 4: Like like here, here's some game for you, for you youngsters, because they yeah, because they fucking turned you into bitches. They took your dick and tucked it between your legs, and now you for everything's fucking rape and ship.
Speaker 1: So you fucking.
Speaker 4: You like if you wh when you're ready to make a move on the check, you just be like come here and then and you pull her close to you, and if she comes to you, that means it's on. You can kiss on her and do whatever the fuck is she's like that means she don't want to fuck with you. But if you say come here and you grab her and she's like, she's.
Speaker 3: Down, because girl's like a little for it's not like force full, but confidence.
Speaker 2: We want to be like felt like you're a man.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying like be Italian in nineteen twenty like uh, pasta grab, I'm gonna make me some fucking spaghetti. That's my family. I'm allowed to make these jokes. Well, you could do. I don't even care if you're tying.
Speaker 1: If it's funny, it's funny.
Speaker 4: So I go to fuck. I go to fuck Christina Rose, and.
Speaker 7: She's been like, if you've seen her shit, she gets pounded the fuck out. Now she's on goddamn ecstasy, which is and she just told me this emotional story about pooping in public and had to go on Howard Stern about the whole fuck just went.
Speaker 2: Straight for the asshold. Anyways, No, I.
Speaker 4: Fucked her gently.
Speaker 3: I fucked her so gently, like I was whispering, making.
Speaker 4: Yo yo real talk. I feel like a fucking fag for saying this, but I might even brush her cheek as I fucked her like it was like on some fucking like like cause I was like, she's on fucking ecstasy. She just told me about shitting in public.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I just found I felt.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, like little is never gonna hurt nobody.
Speaker 4: Like I work on hip hop, you know what I'm saying, Like if I'm getting some pussy, I don't want somebody to put on goddamn trap music, you know what I mean? Like I don't want to think about work. So I'm over here trying to like like just do fucking you know, and I'm like fucking soft dick in her, Like it's hard, but I'm like soft dick in her, and I'm not on ecstasy, but like I'm aware that she's on ecstasy. And you know what she did after after we got done, fucking she curved the fuck out of me, That's what the fuck she did.
Speaker 1: She curved me.
Speaker 2: Do you think because the dick game wasn't.
Speaker 4: Strong, the dick game was gentle than a motherfucker that ship was.
Speaker 2: The gentle giant didn't get you know, repeat.
Speaker 4: If the dick game was Yeah, if the dick game was a dancer, it would have a tow tow.
Speaker 1: My dick could have a tow to on that ship.
Speaker 3: Being soft with a fucking yo star who wanted it.
Speaker 4: All, well, she needed to communicate, because real talk out of fucking rod.
Speaker 2: You communicate.
Speaker 3: You obviously said that, you know, you communicated a little bit, but you were.
Speaker 4: I was guessing that I was younger and you needed to her level. I probably look, yeah, maybe, but I probably would have still guessed that, like, hey, she gets they step on her foot, and fuck they step on her face. They step on her face with a bare foot, and fucker while her head's in a toilet maybe, Like that's old school porn.
Speaker 3: Don't you depict my business like that. Don't you go back and do all that upon a time. Just because you watch that hard hardcore kind of films, don't mean that everybody in these day and age watch Alexis.
Speaker 4: I didn't fuck her last week. I fucked your years ago, like this ship was.
Speaker 3: Happening then a little bit, but not as hardcore as it was previous before that. I get what you're saying she was is that the fact that she was a hardcore performer. And if you were, just like you were a fancy watch them of her scenes, so you knew what kind of sex she was into.
Speaker 2: She signed up for and was all ready to go.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even a fan. I've seen her ship because.
Speaker 3: Into exactly why didn't well, but the type of scenes, because that she got dog fucked and all this other thing. So you knew that going in there? Were you intimidated by that point because you were.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, Alexis, let me look at you, Let me look at you.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 4: I would dog fuck the ship out of anybody look at me. I would dog fuck the ship. I would dog fuck I would dog, fuck you and talking. I'll put you on a leash, I'll make you piss on a pad, I'll do whatever the fuck I got them pads at the crib. I will yes, I will walk, I don't, I don't lie.
Speaker 2: You're more advanced than I am. I'm impressed.
Speaker 4: Gonna tell you pass.
Speaker 3: And for me, it's like I have an equal opportunity work. It works for you may not work for me. And what works for me doesn't.
Speaker 2: Work for you.
Speaker 4: Whatever gets you off exactly, and as.
Speaker 3: Long as it doesn't affect my life and in livelihood, then that's all. Like touche, that's the thing. As long as you're honest and you're in an environment where it's like you're being honest, you're not being just respectful. You're saying what you want, what you would do. And if you want to be a ruling participant, girl, sign up.
Speaker 4: I respect all like I respect you.
Speaker 2: In girl, let's wind that. Let me hear that one.
Speaker 4: We're girl.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: If you're in my house, do you know how much valuable shit I got it in my house? That means I respect you, That means I trust you.
Speaker 3: So do you bring a lot of people there or do you do like the hotel room thing or meet them at No.
Speaker 4: I talked to them first and like we kick it if if we get along, then we go fuck if the.
Speaker 3: First time, it's not going to be at your house because like you said, that's a big trust thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it'll be right by the crib. Or I'll vetom a bit and then we'll come to the crib.
Speaker 2: We'll got the bar down the street.
Speaker 3: You're like, hey, if it goes good, if not, we're gonna go upstairs exactly so that can you shout out that hoteler?
Speaker 4: Now, the hotel is my fucking house. That is my house. The hotel is my house. And I put a pillow behind the bed thing, girl, So it's like blah blah blah blah blah, Like that's the that's my silencer.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some people use potatoes on guns. I just put a fucking pillow behind the fucking headboard.
Speaker 2: Your bet is that gun?
Speaker 1: Yes? My bed?
Speaker 4: Like so look, I will fucking do what yo. What I like? Girl? Like the way I look at it is like this, if you get down, if you want me to choke you out and piss on you, that ship is like contrast.
Speaker 2: Those are two things that I am not for.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that you did.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm letting my private talk listeners out there. No, I've done porn, and people would think that I would like the extremist like yourself, which I don't again judge.
Speaker 1: Or would you?
Speaker 4: Would you have been like cool if we did ecstasy and then I fucked you gently and softly.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not an ecstasy person and I'm not a gentle fucker either. Like me hypothetically, but if I'm gonna be fucked, I want to be fucked. I don't like there's a time and a place for certain things, and I feel like if I'm on those levels. And that's why I asked about if you were indulging in the same thing as hers, because if y'all are both on those levels whatever, then you're more in tune because it's like you're not thinking about it as much, so.
Speaker 1: You're like I wasn't on that level. So I was trying.
Speaker 3: I was trying to ask that dynamic because if that has a big play and like what these people are feeling for me, if I'm going to get fucked and I'm calling you over in a vulnerable state if I'm doing or whatever that means. She knew that you probably do drugs, so she maybe thought that you would do it too, or maybe already whatever it felt comfortable, and maybe she just wanted you to dog fuck the shit out of her. Who does We'll never know because she curved you, so we don't know. She curved me too, So it's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: She was, like, Jude, just dog fucked the ship out of me. And you know what I would have done out of dog fuck out of tried.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: Communication is key out there Private talk podcast.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys are listening to this.
Speaker 3: Communication is a big factor in like relationships, regardless if it's sexual friendship, moving the next level is it's a lot because if not, you maybe would have got another phone call back.
Speaker 4: And here's the other thing too, like if a motherfucker, like let's say you, let's say there's some weirdship that you're into, if you don't respect you for that, then he ain't the right.
Speaker 2: Dude for you exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's why for me, I'm of those people. Because of the business I've been in, people expect and put so much expectation on what I am in my personal life, and it's completely different for me. It's like I have to weed out people because the persona of who I am, and they think the same thing. Oh you just want this hard core sex all the time now again, time and place, and it's perspective wise. But there's more to Alexis, Texas than just what because the scenes I did, and that's what I want private talk for I voiced to find out there with me.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're agreeing with me like I was. I was trying to do exactly what you said, Like, hey, this girl, I ain't just all about getting fucked hard.
Speaker 1: She's on ic to see.
Speaker 3: But that means y'all were in different places. You thought because she was a homie, you were doing something else. Is she maybe thought that y'all were so the homie but she wanted.
Speaker 2: You to fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I did.
Speaker 2: You were not the.
Speaker 3: Postman dick delivery man that day. It's okay, it was, but in a stroking, lovely, romantical way that that porn star just wasn't feeling. Which doesn't mean that every porns not starts with all like that, because well.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something that was that was the last time I ever did that ship.
Speaker 2: Ever, So she's like, soured you for porn stars.
Speaker 1: Ever, No I fuck porn stars. I just don't fuck them.
Speaker 2: Just don't caress that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't fuck them.
Speaker 2: Just don't give a fuck what their story is. You're just like just hey, down.
Speaker 1: As, I'm like, give me a safety word and let's go.
Speaker 2: What's their safety words? Most times? Are they all different?
Speaker 4: It's like popsicle and some ship like that.
Speaker 2: You know, that's time to say popsicle.
Speaker 4: That's why that's why it's a safety work because there's no way, yeah is good, Oh popsicle.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Oh, popsicle like a motherfucker. That means like, hey, yo, shit, chill the fuck out, popsicle, motherfucker, Popsicle.
Speaker 2: You're funny. I love it.
Speaker 3: So I have a question this being one of my obviously my first podcast, and this is my baby and I want it to be everything and more so. You've done podcasts back when podcasts weren't even a thing.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you feel about the whole like.
Speaker 3: Change now because it's podcast frenzy and everyone's doing one like the how how it's changed, Like what do you feel and what's your.
Speaker 2: Take on that?
Speaker 4: I think it's great. I really think it's awesome that everybody has a has a platform, you know what I mean, And that if someone wants to find a Lexus Texas and hear her talk, they can they can start you and find you that they got a fucking podcast on goddamn everything. So I think podcasts are fucking ill. I would love to do podcasts myself. Contractually I can't, which fucking.
Speaker 2: Sucks because of your show with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, they just like but like yeah, it's yeah, but that that ain't gonna be forever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that ain't forever.
Speaker 4: I'll jump back in the podcast world, and I think like with me and you were doing long form talk having a conversation, that's when you can really let shit grow. Let's shit fucking bloom blossom and get to a deeper spot like happen organically. Yeah, Like that's why did you talk?
Speaker 3: Is just going to be more comfortable with everyone and let you speak your piece.
Speaker 4: Like when you sat down, did you think I was gonna be talking about shitting on sidewalks?
Speaker 3: No, But I didn't put past you because I know you, so you know, even though I haven't seen you in many years, I don't put anything past you because that's why I love you. Wanted the guests, because you're just you speak your mind how it is.
Speaker 2: If I ask you a question, it's organic.
Speaker 3: It's not because your your voice is quieted because of this, that or whatever.
Speaker 2: You're just being.
Speaker 4: True their strength and vulnerability, y'all, like you think you hide and shit like if a motherfucker's smart, they can see you that and read you like a motherfucking book. So you might as well just keep it one hundred you know what I'm saying. You just might as well keep that shit one hundred facts for sure.
Speaker 2: So with the podcast world, you said you listen to them, what are