Speaker 1: One on one with Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R. Are you okay over there? Yep, I'm good, all right? Ready to roll baby?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: About fifteen minutes or so. If you haven't cast your vote yet, for you say it, we play it. Roddy James do oh. I just updated my Facebook page, and the three songs that you're choosing from the last in line, Rainbow in the Dark or We Rock, the one with the most votes is played back at nine. Somebody who votes went in jelly Roll tickets. That's your little incentive. If you want to go see jelly Roll, make yourself eligible cast a vote. The Campbell Soup Company announcing yesterday their CEO anyway of their intentions to drop the word soup from their company brand. It worked for duncan. Uh, same kind of thought process here, Their CEO said, We're so much more than soup, and well they are, but you know what made you famous. They own a bunch of other brands, including Goldfish Snacks, which they believe will be their largest brand by twenty twenty seven. Over All, the other portfolio of stuff they owned, Yeah, because babies and kids, I mean Goldfish you eat them.
Speaker 2: I like goldfish.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm getting at you. Twenty different flavors of them. Now you eat them from Toddler up to name the age. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You eat them, I eat them.
Speaker 1: So those things probably eaten by people that are like seventy five, and I think the same could be said for some of the other things that are under the Campbell Soup Company banner. Pepperidge Farm breads, crackers and cookies, paste, salsa prego, and Reyos sauces ooh raos is good. Yeah, you know, Campbells bought them, right. A lot of people believe that the sauce has changed since Campbell's bottom. Campbell's insist it hasn't.
Speaker 2: I haven't noticed change.
Speaker 1: Snyder Pretzels and Kettle Potato Chips all owned by Campbell Soup Company.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you say that soup Campbell.
Speaker 1: They will still continue to sell soup and to be well, just to be clear here, the name change not official yet is they are a public company, so the rebrand would have to be approved by shareholders. But you know, we all we questioned when Duncan dropped donuts from there, so we're like you can't stay just duncan. But now it's had time to set in and it would just say duncan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And with Campbell, you know, they could be doing it to save money on the cost of the neon sign outside of the you know Campbell Soup company, you take off soup. That's four letters. Well you really overthink things. I know Dunkin Donuts probably say this is a Camden, New Jersey, right, I think we're the Camden Yards. No, Camden, New Jersey, I think is where the soup factory is. Yeah, pat like from a Philly. I do like Campbell soups. I like chunky chunk, you know what I actually I love the condensed soups. In fact, my favorite Campbell condensed soup is the split pea.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the sludge?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, yeah, you know chicken noodle condensed without adding water. That is high octian baby, you take that when you're sick. No, it's condensed, but it's not the sludge. It's it's the chicken noodles normal. I'm thinking of like cream of mushroom when it's just that, well, that's a cream soups. Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, the split pee if you open up the split pea. It's just a solid mass. Yeah. Do you know out of all their products that you named Campbell's paste, the salsa, it's just kind of there's so many sauces out until one from the other. You'll see that that pace salsa in the bogo rack at the publics a lot. So interesting. We'll see if that comes to fruition. This is also interesting Dallas. There is now an l G B t Q I A plus senior living facility that has opened up. Really there's that many people that are are in that category. Those categories eighty apartments need to provide providing affordable option for the Dallas area. L G PE, LG, I can't what do all these letters stand for? Now? They keep adding on the in gay, B B T TRANSQ. What's I you know, I don't say queer though I interested, Oh it is, it's interested in being one of those others A A A anal no listen plus plus edy that's to add on anything else that comes along. So with this senior living, if there's eighty apartments, that's not hard to fill in Dallas, you know, so if it was a big you know, eight hundred, I'd be like a like a gay villages. Yeah, I'd be curious to see if that would fit fill up, because village people, that's what they'd call everybody out there at the gay villages.
Speaker 2: Village people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the village's signed would be just villages. It wouldn't say gay villages because that's too much neon with the gay Okay, so away, now listen, if that was a place that was eight hundred rooms, it wouldn't get full because there's not as statistically, not as many gay people as they made out to be in commercial that we know of. Maybe because once you get that age, when you were that way, when you were younger, you didn't tell a lot of people. Now now if you're fall under one of those letters, you say it, and if someone says something back to you, they're the ones who are on the list. Yeah, of course. So you know I've thought about you know, bisexuality. Huh give mere pat kid news, breaking news, Pat, let's your taco bom no gay. You want to know what someone's gonna miss here on this. They're just gonna hear that, or someone's gonna hear that the villages is turned gay. Yeah, that's that's there's No, that's no, that's we were using an analogy. I should probably shouldn't. Anyway, let's move on. When you just said analogy and I probably shouldn't go what somebody had texted right before that?
Speaker 2: What I said, the A stand.
Speaker 1: For stop village people at the y m c A. Oh my god, my head hurts. Why do uh You're supposed to add water? Laughing my ass up to the condensed soup? Pat, Yes, I know that was my whole point. I add some water to the to the condensed split pee. I do not to the chicken noodle because I like the broth really really strong. I can handle the chicken chicken noodle without the Yeah, I understand the concept of condensed soup.
Speaker 2: Somebody said I equals intersex. I don't know. I don't know if that's a factor. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why do businesses continue to make the same mistake offer up a great prize for a contest held at a sporting event, and then withdraw the prize because of some technicality.
Speaker 2: As in this case, too many people won.
Speaker 1: This happened during Purdue their home opener against Indiana State. They had a contest called Kicks for Cash. I guess at halftime, where contestants were able to boot field goals for a chance to win. Listen to what the prize is a car lease from a local dealership for two years.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad prize, but come on, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you can't cough up just a car for the Whither are the chances someone's gonna win anyway?
Speaker 2: Well, you are going to have more people winning.
Speaker 1: It's one winner a car lease for two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's lab Well.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter because they withdrew it from the person who won it, which is this guy, Zachary Spangler, who won the kicking competition had to kick a twenty thirty and forty yard field goal within a specified amount of time.
Speaker 2: And he did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did until they informed him this past week when he received an email from the car dealership saying the video of the challenge was reviewed and that his forty yard field goal was not kicked in time by five one hundredths of a second. You're cheap then, that is, as a result, he wasn't going to earn the two year lease. According to uh, oh my god. Really it's a two year lease. You know how hard it is to kick a field goal from all those distances and then in a time limit. I was gonna kick for Winter Park High School. I was gonna be the kicker on the football team. It's not easy. You see it on college game day with McAfee. Yeah, when you just have a hamnagger. This guy pulled all that off. Give him the lease now, also listen to this. The video also shows the holder placing the ball down with an estimated one point five seconds remaining. If you can go football rules, it's when that ball is snapped and set down, not when it's actually kicked. It's when the play starts. Yeah, it's a two year lease. Give the guy.
Speaker 2: Give the guy the lease.
Speaker 1: Screw that at this point, save face. Give him a car. Yeah, yeah, you're a dealer. You can write that thing off. Pat. By the way, yes it was Camden. One of our listeners up there drives by it all the time. Thanks for listening on the iHeart a man. We appreciate it. Get set to see the word soup come down. According to Bob, because the neons costing him too much.
Speaker 2: It totally is okay to gay villages.
Speaker 1: See you there, all right, we got your hook, best friend, except you don't have to buy your beer or Lonus Money j R R Right,