Speaker 1: Get ready to laugh until you cried. Nick Schwartz and the hilarious star of Reno nine one one and Grandma's Boys bringing his side splitting stand up with the State Theater on January tenth. Don't miss your chance to hear his outrageous stories and forgettable jokes live. Think if they're on sale now at the full details at campan dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: Before we get this thing started, just so you know, because people yell at me and I don't blame him. One eight hundred three to two zero five three two six. That is the number you're gonna want to call in a few moments when we're about to try to give you a big batch of money.
Speaker 3: Seventy six thousand dollars. Look, I know we're a little numbnw We talked about this all the time, but it's going to go off. Even if it's a year or two or three from now, at some point we're giving away seventy six thousand dollars or more. Gotta be a yeah, that's insane, I know, PA, Think of the excitement level when Carl won thirty one to five. This has already double that. This is Carl with that was Carl with the c not o.
Speaker 4: Ka okay, okay, shoot yeah, sorry Marts, thanks for trying to hope though. Seventy six K All right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: It's time for Initials Game five forty four on the Power Trip with your host Corey co.
Speaker 3: Let's go around the road. Let's meat the competitor sauce. You've won the last three games. I believe the all time record for consecutive wins is for you would tie that today.
Speaker 5: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. The deal of the week at Londson Buyer Lease All Seventh Avenue Pizza at Lunson Buyer LEAs is buy one, get one free, and if I win today, tweet me and tag meat Sauce one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of the day and one of you could win a one hundred dollars to put towards restocking your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 3: Chris Hockey trying to slow sauce down. Chris, what happens to you win?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: If I win, you receive temperson off your entire order now through Monday in store online at ragco dot com. When you use a promo code Initials Discount doesn't plan toppers.
Speaker 3: I'm coming for his sassy thank you rag Coo, Marnie.
Speaker 4: What happens if you win?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm beautiful, wonderful friends at Great Clips sponsor me. So if I win today and I beat Sauce and I ended the streak, tweet metag Great Clips Now through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner, we'll get one free year of haircuts from Great Clips salons. And I'm looking around this room and I see a lot of yous.
Speaker 4: I go there all the time. That's not me, Brett. I assume you're going to play for the Lovely today. That's what I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yes, I got the sponsorship breed sponsored by his good friends at ABC American Building Contractors. If he wins, bread tweet at Mark D. Perish and tag at ABC will help. Through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner is going to get a one hundred dollars Visa gift card. Thank you at ABC will help. Thanks ABC, Initialsgame dot Com.
Speaker 3: If you want to buy the home versions versions four and five, look Christmas right around the corner. Start getting your Christmas presents. Now at Initials Game dot Com. That's also where you can link to Initials Game Live dot com and see.
Speaker 4: All the bars all across the twin Cities where you can play. Just play like nine, we're like two weeks away from Hawk's speech.
Speaker 3: Sure, oh man, that's true, Hey Rose, Sure, like I said, Christmas right around the corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Sure, get versions four and five today at Initials Game dot Com. Two and three. Sure sold out might not be coming back.
Speaker 3: Count me in is who caress? We don't know, we don't know east, But before we play game five forty four, we have to potentially give away.
Speaker 4: That's seventy six thousand.
Speaker 5: Now it's time Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: That's right, seventy six grand on the on the line right now, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial Jackpie.
Speaker 3: You looking at buy a new.
Speaker 2: Car, save money in your current carloan deal with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union offering now Carlan rates as low six point two nine percent apply today, Saint Paul fu dot org slash caffan federally insured by.
Speaker 3: The nc U A. If you're new to this game, this is a progressive jackpot. It goes up five hundred dollars every week. Thanks to our awesome friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. It's now at an all time high of seventy six thousand dollars. It has gone off twice in the past, once at thirty one five and another time at thirteen thousand, five hundred dollars. So we've given away, you know, forty five thousand dollars, but now we're at seventy six k. If you get one letter in the right spot.
Speaker 4: You win two.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fifty bucks, which is sweet, but you're probably gonna be a little heartbroken that you were one letter away from the entire thing, which is seventy six thousand. If you simply tell me the write two letters. Good morning, What is your name?
Speaker 4: And where are you from?
Speaker 7: This is Mark from Bloomington's mart.
Speaker 3: Marw are from Bloomington. Yeah, maybe it is Mark Parrish.
Speaker 4: Mark.
Speaker 5: Not Mark?
Speaker 4: Okay? What a story? Oh yeah, Mark story?
Speaker 7: Mark?
Speaker 4: Mark? What a story would be? Mark?
Speaker 3: If you broke broke the all time record and just got this year and one seventy six thousand dollars, you seem like the kind of guy that could use seventy six k.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I married this year, so I would help perfect time.
Speaker 3: Congrats are the letters you're going to guess related to you or your lovely bride or whoever you're marrying.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'm gonna go with my own. Yeah, you go with your own. What are your initials?
Speaker 3: M H? You're going M and then H. I like that, Mark m H. All right, Mark in Bloomington is going MH. He what is what is your fiancees initials? Just out of curiosity, am am?
Speaker 4: Okay? Your MH.
Speaker 3: Mark in Bloomington's going for seventy six thousand dollars? Does he have at least one right for two hundred and fifty dollars?
Speaker 4: And is he eligible for the whole thing? Does he have at least one right with m H? Nope? No, I'm sorry Mark, good luck. No.
Speaker 3: The H, though, is the first letter. He did have the H right, but in the wrong spot. We don't give you anything for that. The initials for game five four four is the letter H and then the letter P HP HP yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer best out of twelve. The all time record is nine, held by Sauce AJ and Doe Young Park. Everybody ready, let's go right.
Speaker 4: How you feeling it's your debut? Are you ready? I'm very nervous, but I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Number on one of HP clue number one a modern version debuted in nineteen twelve. Clue number two is often rectangular. Clue number three many can be rolled up. Clue number four.
Speaker 4: Have a soft exterior.
Speaker 3: Marni, yep, heating pad.
Speaker 4: To heating pad. Mars. Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 3: Good. You can roll them, for sure, you can. You can roll them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, you've probably seen this in the past, but you're in the seat that she gets right.
Speaker 4: She has Brian O'Neill in that seat.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think who else that she super You've punched Jonathan Gynard children, whoa.
Speaker 2: Right there? She punched.
Speaker 4: And she didn't even get one right. She just had enough.
Speaker 2: Sick of not having a parking spot.
Speaker 3: Or walk your lazy ass to the front of Target Martins. They need to park there. Marny has the lead one. Here's number two of HP number one are balls a h Clue number two can be found on your feet. Clue number three.
Speaker 4: One of the words.
Speaker 3: Means to silence something or someone.
Speaker 4: Number four, Marny.
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh my gosh, that's really good. That is she's dead staring sauce on the stream. That was good, your hush, that is, except you're all locked.
Speaker 4: In and Martins has the first two. That's great.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't close on either one of these.
Speaker 4: Marty has two.
Speaker 2: Here's number.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable of h Clue number one often on the move. Clue number two can ruin a day or save the day. Clue number three can be a man or a woman. Clue number four, after you hand them a document, they might hand you one. Clue number five has an association with flashing lights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it highway patrol?
Speaker 3: That's right, the highway sauce on the board. Marty has two seat.
Speaker 4: Marty has two Sauce has one. Brett, how you feeling through three? I'm feeling good. I'm feeling fine. There's plenty of time. Just get one. That is the goal.
Speaker 3: Here's number four of HP. Clue number one has a base. Clue number two has a triangular face. Clue number three it's involves multiple people. Brett, Yeah, human pyramid. That's right. That was impressive for a first Yeah, that's very impressive.
Speaker 4: All right, we got one. Good we need it check out now. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 3: It's gotta feel good to not just get like a sixth clue.
Speaker 4: Guineas right, that is a good one in the history book. That was it.
Speaker 3: Marty has two sauce and bread, both on the board with one seven no, sorry, eight left to go.
Speaker 4: Here's number five of HP clue number one, most commonly metal or plastic clue number two.
Speaker 3: The first word is what it creates.
Speaker 4: Clue number three. This is pressed clue number four.
Speaker 3: This is associated with Chad's.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Touches paper, Paul yep, highlighter.
Speaker 2: Pak whole punch.
Speaker 4: That is a really good hawk. Wow, that was punch.
Speaker 3: I know that chats yeah, hanging.
Speaker 2: I really thought I was going to get another one as long as I lived. I thought that maybe it was over and you got whole punch. Thank you. That was my nickname in high school. I couldn't help it.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I tried not to be this guy, but I just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's okay, that's who we love. You are you are. And look, he didn't know what he was doing, so he just punched him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you figured it out.
Speaker 4: Over the years, he just started punching.
Speaker 5: You punched a lot of chads, right.
Speaker 3: Show, Marty has two, everybody else has one.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Here's number six of h P. Clue number one is often race track shaped. Clue number two is maintained. Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This is associated with waiting. Clue number four.
Speaker 3: This ensures safety, organization and efficiency. Clue number five this is a path final clue Clue number six. You stay in one of these until the aircraft is given.
Speaker 4: Paul yep or holding. He got to you again.
Speaker 3: He did what he always does. He just rings in first, and I don't know he didn't know it either. He just rings in. He waits for like a key word, and then goes.
Speaker 4: For it too. Wow, it's his number one trick doing that.
Speaker 3: Uh. Sauce gets his second point with holding pattern. Sauce has two, Marnie has two, Hawk and break one back.
Speaker 4: We got a title one at halftime. Marn's you're in the lead. You're fine, You're tied with Sauce. Six to go. Hey you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Halfway through. Here's number seven of HP. Clue number one, oddly enough, started in Canada in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Is a style or variation.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be, but it's almost always circular.
Speaker 4: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: This is often polarizing, specifically because of a fruit.
Speaker 4: Brett. Yeah, Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 3: That's right with Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that it started in Canada. It's crazy. Thank you. We're learning something well done, all right.
Speaker 3: We got a three way tie. Brett, Marty and Sauce all have two hawks. You're just one back and there's five to go. Everybody obviously mathematically in this. Here's number eight of HP clue number one. This phrase sometimes appears in sports.
Speaker 4: Clue number two can be considered chaotic. Clue number three.
Speaker 3: One of the words is an animal. Clue number four Paul.
Speaker 4: Hog pile. That's right, that's a that is a hot pile.
Speaker 3: And Sauce takes the lead with four.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Poop.
Speaker 4: Saucy going for his fourth straight win. But everybody's still in this.
Speaker 3: Sauce, you have three Marty and Brett each have two hawk, has one four items to go. Anybody can still win. Here's number nine of HP Clue number one one. One of the words is a company in the s and P five hundred. Clue number two is technically unincorporated.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Wow, nice job, Hershey, Pan.
Speaker 4: That was good. That's great, that was really good. Excellent, alright for you tight as against.
Speaker 3: Sauce has three, everybody else has two corn the.
Speaker 4: First the first two are worth the same as any other.
Speaker 6: Then if you're free follow you don't, it's just out.
Speaker 4: Then you finished with two unless you get more checking the rules.
Speaker 3: Sauce has three, everybody else has two.
Speaker 4: There's three items to go.
Speaker 3: Here's number ten of HP Clue number one known to protect, clue number two, known to monitor, clue number three. This is a person clue number four as a kid Clue number five. One of the words is an aircraft.
Speaker 2: Hawk helicopter parent.
Speaker 3: That's right, oh wow, helicopter parent and Sauce and Hawk are now tied with two to go.
Speaker 4: So see Christmas in last and I was tied.
Speaker 3: Back to back with Hershey, Pennsylvanian helicopter parents, and we have a tie to the top. All right, two to go, Marty and Brett. You're just one back Sauce and Hawk.
Speaker 4: Time for the lead.
Speaker 3: Here's number eleven of h P Clue number one isn't seen. Clue number two is unknowable. Clue number three is a force. Clue number four is considered greater Marny yep higher power. That's right.
Speaker 4: Is a higher power.
Speaker 3: Down nice job to a walkoff situation. We're gonna have a walkoff no matter what. Sauce, Marty and Hawk all have three.
Speaker 4: It's Johnny.
Speaker 3: If you get number twelve, you're the winner. Brett, if you get it right, we have a four way freaking tiebreaker.
Speaker 4: That would be epic as well.
Speaker 3: So Marty going for the wind, Hawk going for the wind Sauce, going for his fourth consecutive win. Brett trying to tie it up. Here's number twelve of HP. Clue number one, something goes inside of it. Clue number two, one of the words is a body part.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Is easily manipulated. Clue number four. These are constantly touched.
Speaker 4: By one person.
Speaker 3: Clue number five often associated with storytelling.
Speaker 4: Final clue clue number six often made from fabric.
Speaker 3: These are sometimes animals or creatures voiced by the person controlling it. Marny Marnie for the wind, mar.
Speaker 7: Finds the Way, Marge and Puppet for the wind.
Speaker 3: Everybody sit out. Margs, you broke the streak streaking man.
Speaker 4: You hadn't won in a while either, so welcome back.
Speaker 6: You don't have to tell everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got last the.
Speaker 3: First time last Urine candidate Strain.
Speaker 4: One, two, eleven, and twelve. The game is very hard.
Speaker 3: That was great, Margs, hand poper Mars. What happens now? I know you haven't read this in a while, but what happens now?
Speaker 6: Well, if you go ahead and tweet me and tag Great Clips to the end of Sunday, one of you, we'll get one year of free haircuts at Great Clips salons. I love them, and we're all getting trimmed today.
Speaker 8: Mar Speaking of getting trimmed, this is about the most vulgar chat I've ever seen for initials that we've ever had guesses, a lot of very disgusting guests for one of them, particularly item twelve.
Speaker 4: Course, I don't know what you were. Something goes inside of it.
Speaker 3: One of the words is a body part constantly touched by one person?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, okay, there's a couple of things I can think of for one person. Wow, the person talking about your sister point, whoops, you're not familiar with this man.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm so mad at myself because I had hand puppet and I said, that can't be what that's called. And I completely talked myself yourself out of it. I was like, what is that? What is that? What? I can't be what that's called. It's gonna be something more. I literally talked myself out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: I wrote down hush puppies two seconds before you rung in, and I doubted myself.
Speaker 4: Very good and the two that you got were good. Period was the human? I think human?
Speaker 3: Period is one of the guesses in the chat.
Speaker 4: Yes, I probably was sorry.
Speaker 2: Can I have some jokes?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think that was number eleven? Isn't seen?
Speaker 3: Is unknowable? Is a force?
Speaker 2: Oh gott, I have a joke. I want to say, so bad.
Speaker 4: It's too dirty to you text you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Rosie, that's.
Speaker 2: You said. Isn't that what Lawyer Lambert calls sauce.
Speaker 10: Rosie? Rosie, that's disgusting. Come on, get that joke. I'm grossed out and I don't even understand why. Some bigger part of me knows that's disgusting. I think I have to check the sets. I think you're hovering right around three hundred career points now as well, I think you might have crossed the three. It's very close. Man, as a good one.
Speaker 6: I had hot Pocket for everything, yeah, everything, and Happy Place and Hodgepodge.
Speaker 5: Happy East Place is Hawk's favorite show with Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Tonight, Harry Packard, hash Pipe.
Speaker 9: Harry Potter, can pay at Harry Potter half pipe, health potion, half price hall pass in health.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I read some of the chat guests. I don't think one of the two words and let us guess what the other one is Harry, Oh my god, Okay, yeah, never mind.
Speaker 2: Roses on the chat today, first play gross, that's a that's a good one today. That's fun.
Speaker 3: You guys all went back and forth. There were multiple waves of dominance. Got hot in the middle, Chris got hot late Martin book ended it.
Speaker 4: It was good, all done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels good. It feels good.
Speaker 2: All right. So here's what's gonna happen. It was great Monday night and then Sunday is going to be one of the greatest days of sports in the history of Minnesota as the Vikings dominate the Lions and the Links win the w n b A Championship. Man, as I call it the W Yeah, you do call it that, right? What do you think?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: I hope there is.
Speaker 4: I expect there to be.
Speaker 6: I honestly expect a win tonight, not by dominating form in any fashion, but I expect that we will see a game five on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm with you. Let's go.
Speaker 3: I'll be there.
Speaker 4: I'm dressed for it.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Do you think the Liberty are the better team though or not?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 6: I mean I think hairs separate these teams, the links out of the out of the break out, of the Olympic break we were the best team in the W, as Chris calls it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. That's why I call it speaking of the W. Did you guys ever go to the Warped Tour?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: It's back?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Is Rock and Road Show? Yeah, we'll visit.
Speaker 3: Only thanks for explaining I was going to get there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's only going for the three cities the first time around, but if it goes well, you know they're going to expand lamps for each date in Washington, d C. Long Beach, California, and Orlando, Florida. We'll be announced later with founder Key Kevin Lyman telling Rolling Stone that fans can expect seventy to one hundred bands at each stop. That's how it always was, right, two day passes for each out well started one hundred and fifty bucks go on pre Style next Thursday. The original World Tour ran from ninety five to twenty nineteen and hosted such bands as Blink twenty two and My Chemical Romance and Paramoor and Fallout Boy and stuff like that, but always looked like fun. I never made it to one of those for some reason.
Speaker 3: It's the best I made it out because I'm not a big punk rock fan. But once in a while there would be a band like three eleven or the Deaftones that would be a part of it, so it'd be sixty bands and I didn't care much for but it was still fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was sweet.
Speaker 3: And that's the beauty of festivals is if you go for three bands, you still might find three that you had never heard of or like, you're like, hey, they were way better than I thought.
Speaker 2: Plus there were a lot of lifestyle things right, like, yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of skate boring things and everybody putting stickers on stuff and backpacks or whatever.
Speaker 4: It was fun. I think I went in summer sets the old Amphitheater back in the day.
Speaker 9: Well, there's so many stages too, so like there's no downtime at all. Like you see a set and they're taking down, you can walk over to the fifth stage and see some local band play.
Speaker 3: It's the best, right It wasn't somebody correct me? Wasn't I might have gone. Wasn't there a time where the oz War Tour was combined and I were there? Yeah, it was nineteen ninety seven or nineteen ninety eight. That was probably the one I was at. I was.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why I felt like it was a heavier lineup.
Speaker 5: I think it just happened to be because I don't think warp Tour used the big Amphitheater. I think they just use a lot of the property and oz Fest used the big, big stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I feel like I remember that one specifically that the merger of oz Feshion Warped Tour, Yeah, which is against not really a demo overlap, not really no right.
Speaker 2: Baseball fans are po They're expressing outrage after live coverage of the Major League Playoffs on Hulu was interrupted by outages downdetector dot Com reported more than eighty thousand outages Thursday night. During Game four of the National League Championship Series between the Mets and the Dodgers. New York and LA were tied going into the second inning. When Hulu started crashing, users didn't get it back till the fourth inning. The livestream I came the same day that Hulu increased prices for its bundle.
Speaker 3: Good oh, speaking of bundles, because I believe Hulu is part of the Disney Bundle tomorrow night on Disney Plus Saucy.
Speaker 4: What is it? You don't know? Is it the Rock and Roll Hall? Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? D m B.
Speaker 3: Dave Matthews Band would be sweet into the old rock and Roll Hall of Fame tomorrow, and I.
Speaker 4: Don't have Disney Plus. I might have to get it.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the lineup for that concert tomorrow. It's one of the greatest lineups in the history of music. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: The rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ceremony, the people, the performers, performers that come to honor them, Yeah, is that It's pretty awesome. When I was in Cleveland and went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I looked at the list of mans and people who are representing and playing songs, and it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: You know who's inducting d M B? Anybody? I do not he won surprised you haven't heard that by No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been announced. Yeah, crap.
Speaker 4: I think it's Uh, it'd be funny if it was Philips secure.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Tupac Yeah, and Biggie and.
Speaker 3: Uh Julia Roberts.
Speaker 5: Julia Roberts is Yeah, she's in their dream Girl video and she's a huge fan of the day Matthew, Is that right. That's a cool one.
Speaker 2: That's pretty interesting. We never would have guessed that. Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it usually another singer who almost almost always Yeah, yeah, yeah, like didn't Stern Inductor bon Jovi Right. Once in a while they have like a friend do it or a giant fan, but almost always it's another artist that either they were inspired by or they inspired.
Speaker 4: Disney Plus is a weird spot.
Speaker 3: It is because there I assume there's gonna be a lot of swearing, but yeah, you know, there's other bad movies on Disney. Yeah, anyway, steal somebody's password and watch it tomorrow. Your band, Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Just come over. I mean I'm gonna Will you buy free can It's like you do for every graduation. Ask my wife. It'll be leg brilliant funding to Martins. Congrats, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: Ready go Marcus's good, making great clips, first of first of many wins, and get some haircuts.
Speaker 3: Stop that streak. It's hard to win four straight. That's why it's the record.
Speaker 4: It's tough.
Speaker 3: Today. We're back on Monday to break down hopefully of Vikings victory five point thirty to nine, nine to noon. Next the Friday Football Feast minus Cello, Buffalo Wild Wings with.
Speaker 4: Pa Charsh and many many more. That's coming up next right after this on.
Speaker 3: The fan, heylready ready, Forday, you're tramping down. Love you,