Speaker 1: That's Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday. Hooper, you've crested the peak of the week. It's all downhill from here.
Speaker 2: Smile. Life is good and we have a gigantic show for you tonight. First of all, before I go anywhere else, let me go ahead and tease a little something here. That's what we see in the radio industry. An hour from now, we have an announcement coming about something that's coming. That's a lot of coming either way. There's an announcement coming about something that's coming an hour from now, and you are going to want to be seated and ready to go for that announcement, giving you a heads up right now, that's something. Here's something else. In fact, we're going to get to this in just a minute or two. Sending the troops into American cities like Chicago. Trump says he's going to go through with it, not saying I'm against it at all, but I have a concern and I want to I wanna, I'm wanna talk to I want to talk to you about this. We're going to think through this. I'm a little bit worried about something. We'll talk about that. We'll talk about communists being young mass murderers. Americans still are having a hard time making ends meet people. Weren't talking about that enough. We're going to talk about having gas on a plane. Why would a guy be so bold as to tow away an ice vehicle? The Secret Service can't shoot. Putin and z are discussing how to live forever. All that emails so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's talk about where we're at as a country, where you're at, where I'm at, are the condition of our cities and the appropriate response to it, and let's acknowledge the risks involved. O'kay, you just to stay with me for a few as we walk through this. First, of all Americans, many Americans, I would argue, most have a desire, not necessarily to live in a city. Maybe you love living in a city, Maybe you don't ever want to go, but to visit one from time to time, even if you're more of a rural person, a country person. Most people you know, wanta wanna go take in a show. I want to take the wife out. Yeah, you want to go shop and want a nice restaurant, that something, something, A city can offer you that you don't have access to. But there's a problem. American cities are filthy, smelly and dangerous. They're full of crime. American cities, almost universally, not totally universal, but almost universally are not a place if you have a daughter. I don't, but if you have a daughter that you would in any way feel comfortable if she had to walk five city blocks at midnight by herself, No chance. I'd name me the American city where you'd be fine. Fine with that. You can't. And as we've talked about before, we've kind of gotten to this place of acceptance. We've been conditioned over years and years and years of watching it to just kind of accept that's how it is New York City. You know I love it. You know Ob loves it. Bob has gone to New York City, I believe twice with her sisters. One with her sisters, the other one was with a group of girls or just her girlfriends. They were going to see some stupid Broadway show and taking a concert. Even then, this was years ago. Together at all times, not out lay, not just having to take precautions. Now, she wouldn't go, and I wouldn't let her go too dangerous, and we've been conditioned to accept that. Well, that's cities in American Democrats, I should point out who are the cause of this. They're the reason cities are that way. They have been pushing a lie forever. In fact, want to be president. JB. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois, push this same lie, the lie that's been pushed over and over again, the lie that is, well, that's just how cities are. It's crimes, it happens.
Speaker 3: You're going to hear people, especially pat this past weekend, fifty four shot, seven dead. They're going to say, the city's not safe. Would you ask your friends to ride the l after midnight or after nine o'clock at night, even to come down to the city from O'Hare.
Speaker 4: Look, big cities have crime, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: But they love that lie, the lie that covers up what they've done and why they've done it. Democrats have made cities Sodom and Gomorrah havens for criminals of all types because it helps them politically, it helps them stay in power. They care not for the condition of the people inside of the cities. They only care about themselves, and so they let criminals out of jail, they let the homeless people pee on the sidewalk, They flood the place with the illegals, and then when you get angry about it, when the nation starts to pay attention, they do the JB. Pritzker thing. It's a big city, man, That's just kind of how it is. But as we've discussed many times, that's not true. There are cities around the world, not just one, around the world that are very, very safe, very clean. There's going to be some form of criminal behavior wherever you are, no question about it. But I've brought it. I've brought it up before, I'll bring it up again. I mentioned your daughter walking five blocks at midnight by herself. If I had one, you could do that. In Tokyo. Women do it all the time. Nothing's going to happen to them. They'll be fine. And Tokyo is far bigger than New York City LA Chicago, So it's not a number of people think. And it's not a city thing. It's a Democrat thing. And I know you hate that, and so do I. I don't want to have to I don't want to not go to Memphis. They ever been to Memphis? I've been to Memphis a couple times, a lot of cool history, amazing barbecue. You can't go to Memphis anymore. Memphis is a war zone. Now I want to be able to go to Memphis. Memphis is a city in my country, in a state I love. Don't You want to go, of course, but you can't. And so we want the situation changed. We want the situation fixed. We want to fix what democrats have broken in this country, what big city democrats have broken. We want to fix.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: You do and I do. Now we look at what Donald Trump did with the National Guard in Washington, d C. And this is going to be important. Details matter. Remember that details matter, big big headlines. Simplicity sells really well on social media easily digestible details matter. First of all, what is actually happening in Washington, d C? What is going on? Well, here's what's going on. Trump brought in the National Guard. The National Guard has a physical presence all over DC. The national Guard being physically there is a deterrent, a huge deterrent. Guys in camouflage with guns, big deterrent. He's using the National Guard for a variety of things. They're standing Guard. Obviously they're picking up trash, doing DC beautification things like that. He's using the National Guard there, and that in turn is freeing up the Washington DC Police Department to do their jobs. And there's another little benefit, because we're about to talk about this as it pertains to other cities. The Washington DC politicians who are air fingers quote in charge, are helping. I played you the audio, Chris. You can find it if you want. If not, it's no big deal with DC Mayor Muriel Bowser when she came out and she didn't scream and yell about what Donald Trump was doing in DC. She came out and said, crimes down, this is down, this is down, this is down. The DC political establishment they're all filthy communists. They are publicly saying, hey, crimes down. It's working.
Speaker 6: Having more federal law enforcement officers on the street. We think having more stops that got to illegal guns has helped. We think that there's more accountability in the system, or at least perceived accountability in the system, that is driving down illegal behavior.
Speaker 2: We know we got it. So why is she's saying that she the mayor of d C obviously in charge kind of of the DC Police Department. They're all on board. Crime is down. The American people are watching as our capital goes from being a nightmarish war zone like Warrez, into being a clean, beautiful place you could visit with your children again. And we all look and say nice.
Speaker 7: It is the.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Of course it's a hump day. Only forty five minutes or so, give or take away from our big announcement on what's coming on the Jesse Kelly Show. And remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Back to what we were talking about, You me, we're upset with the condition of American cities. I want to be able to go to Chicago, take my wife to New York. I want to feel safe. I want it to be clean, I want it to be normal like other cities are around the country. Democrats have destroyed them. And so we sit back and we watch watch us Donald Trump, to his credit, brings the National Guard into Washington, d C. And just like that, murders are gone, the carjackings, the robberies that just like that, if you wanted to right now and you wanted to stay in the appropriate part of town. We'll get to that in a moment. It's gonna matter. You wanted to go see the capital, see the sites, visit the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial. But you could take your family, small children to and you could go without worry. And we look at that and we say, Wow, why don't Why don't we do that everywhere? Why don't we do that everywhere? And I'm not I want to stress this, and I might have to stress this a couple of times. I'm not saying don't when it comes to places like Chicago. That's that's gonna be the main topic here, but it'll apply to everywhere, New Orleans, everywhere. I'm not saying don't. But Trump brought it up today, Well.
Speaker 4: We're going in. I didn't say when we're going in.
Speaker 2: It's talking about Chicago here he was asked about Chicago. This is what he says, Well, we're going in.
Speaker 4: I didn't say when we're going in. When you lose, look, I have an obligation. This isn't a political thing. I have an obligation when we lose. When twenty people are killed over the last two and a half weeks and seventy five are shot with bullets. So let me tell you a little story about a place called DC District of Columbia. Right here where we are. It's now a safe zone. We have no crime. It's in such great shape. You can go and actually walk with your children, your wife, your husband. You can walk right down the middle of the street. You're not going to be shot.
Speaker 2: Peter sounds good, and I'm not saying it's bad, but there are things we should discuss. First. Chicago, we see headlines. I see them, and you see them, headlines like the one we read. I don't forget what the number is. Fifty some shot over Labor Day, seven killed. I think that was close to it. I think it was fifty four shots. Doesn't matter. Fifty four shots seven killed over Labor Day weekend in Chicago. We look at that headline, maybe you see it on social media and you think, wow, my gosh, And yes, it's terrible. I'm not saying it's not terrible. But Chicago is a big place. Where is that happening. I've been in Chicago a couple times. It's very big place. Is it everywhere? Fifty four shots seven killed? Is that evenly distributed around the city? It's not it's not at all. I'm not defending the condition of all of Chicago, but let's discuss Chicago itself and specifically the South side of Chicago, because whenever you see a headline like that, and there's always a headlining like that about Chicago coming, you should know that it is not spread out evenly across the city. It is the war zone, that is the south side. What is going on on the south side. What's happening there? Well, go look at a map, as we so often say, look.
Speaker 8: At a moup.
Speaker 2: If you're not driving, look up Chicago on your phone. Chicago, Illinois. Okay, see it? Zoom ount? What's your zoom ount? Now I want you to look at this as if you are a drug smuggler. I want you to look at Chicago. Look at its location. Huh pretty strategic, right, Look at those Look at those great legs right there, Canada right there to the north. Maybe you're coming out from the south. Is there a better if you had a if you had a cocaine warehouse. Let's say you're an evil narco terrorist and you sell cocaine little booger sugar to everybody, and you've got a lot of it. Where would you say, looking at a map, thinking about highways, thinking about borders, thinking about proximity, where would you if you had one warehouse, where would you put it? Chicago? It would at least be on your very short list you would put it in Chicago. Why are there's so many shootings and murders in Chicago? Well, this is something I'm familiar with, certainly, not an expert, but I know a bit about a bit. They're gang shootings, and they're gang shootings because the car tells use the city of Chicago, and specifically the South side of Chicago. As what a map, It's more than one warehouse. I was breaking. I was making it simple as what amounts to a central hub for drug distribution in Chicago and around the United States of America. The gang members kill each other in mass as fast as they possibly can kill each other, and it's all about control of different aspects of the drug trade in Chicago. Now, how bad is it? We'll talk about that some more in a moment.
Speaker 9: It is good Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful Wednesday, walking through right now, sending the National Guard into Chicago or the New or New York City or La or other cities that aren't DC.
Speaker 2: So I mentioned Chicago. I mentioned where all the shootings, all the violence takes place. It's on the South Side that has become a gigantic drug hub for the cartels, where gang bangers in Chicago shoot each other as fast as they possibly can if you would like shoot. I don't even know where it is. Never mind, I was about to try to point you to a documentary. There are several out there you can watch on the gang violence in Chicago. I would encourage you, just if you have little time, get past the headlines. Maybe instead of doom scrolling social media tonight, if you have a little extra time, go look one up. I'm sure they're on YouTube or Netflix or Amazon. Go look one up, and what you'll see will be awful and frankly heartbreaking and horrifying. Legions of young black men who will never see the age of twenty five, and they all know it. They all know they're going to die. They will deal drugs in their gang and for their gang. They will kill as many of the gangs as they possibly can, and they themselves will be killed long before they reached the age of twenty five or thirty and they all know what they all do. You'll see video of them cooking up their product in their apartments, putting on ski masks, speaking English allegedly, but it's hard to understand them. You'll get to take tours through the South Side of Chicago. And if I were to blindfold you and tell you I was taking you over to some desolate ground in Afghanistan, it'd rip the blindfold off your head and drove you through the South Side. You would never look and call me a liar. You would think, oh, yeah, this is about what I figured. It would look like, windows blown out. It's awful, awful a war zone. And that's where the shootings happen every day. The murders happen every single day. Now for the other part, and this is the big part, Donald Trump and the National Guard have been able to secure Washington d C. Because the National Guard is able to supplement a police department that is now essentially under the command of the federal government, because Washington d C belongs to the federal government. Think of Washington d C essentially as a big army base. I know it's not, but think of it like a big army base. And at some point in time, the army said, well, you know, you can rent out some space and stuff. You want to do some Airbnb stuff or whatever. That's fine, rent it out. I mean, we'll let you run it for a while. And then the army comes in doesn't like how you run it. Well, it's their base. If they want this here, it's going to be there. That's how the federal government's relationship with DC is. It belongs to the federal government. Therefore the federal government has the authority to command it. And the mayor of d C, who's a scumbag communist, that Bowser, she was the one writing black Lives Matter in the street. She knows it. That's why she has to give press conference as well. I mean crime crime, crime is down. There really aren't any murders anymore. She has no choice. But that is not the case in Chicago. Chicago does not belong to the federal government. New York City doesn't belong to the federal government. La Miami, Seattle, Portland, Milwaukee, Detroit, pick your city. American cities outside of Washington, d C do not belong to the federal government. And in fact, a lot of people don't understand the concept of jurisdiction. The federal government in a lot of ways has no authority in those places. So well, why not just bring in the National Guard to do what they're doing in DC to supplement the police department. Well, that would work if you have a police department that can be supplemented. The Chicago Police Department is in complete, is completely controlled by the communists who run the city of Chicago. This guy, not Donald Trump, not the federal government. This guy calls the shots in the Chicago Police department. Are you prepared to defend this land? This land that was built by slaves, a land that was built by indigenous people. What orders do you think he's going to give the Chicago Police Department when the National Guard come in to supplement them and help them fight crime? What orders the National Guard? They're in Washington, d C.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 2: Let's say they go to Chicago. What do you think they're going to be doing and where do you think they're going to be doing it? You gonna put them in the South side the war zone? Okay, what are the rules of engagement? Did they have live ammunition? Just asking serious questions here. I'm not saying don't send them. I want to continue to repeat that. I'm not saying allow our cities to go to crap. I'm not saying don't send them. I'm saying, don't think for a moment that the ease with which they were able to secure Washington, d c. Translates to all the other cities in America we want cleaned up that are not under federal control. And by the way, Donald Trump is no idiot, and the people around him they're not idiots either. Why do you think they haven't gone in yet? Why do you think he answered like this today.
Speaker 4: I didn't say when we're going in. When you lose, we're going in.
Speaker 2: He's been saying it for weeks. We're going in, We're gonna go in. We're going in. Not yet, I didn't say yet. Why do you think that is because they're having the talk I'm having with you every single day in the White House, I guarantee it, if not every other day, Okay, we want to go in, we want to go in. How what if the cops don't work with us? What if the cops are ordered not to work with us? What if what if they do go in? What if they go win? Tomorrow? Tomorrow's Thursday? What if we show up for ask Doctor Jesse Friday and a National Guard soldier has shot a black gang banger in South Chicago. I was not going to play on the news. I think that's going to look what are And keep in mind Trump's worried about optics too, like everyone else. What are the optics of that? How does that play across the country? And so much worse? So much because maybe you shrug your shoulders and said I don't care. And don't get me wrong, I wouldn't cry over the gang banger. What if on Friday we show up and it's a National guardsman. He's an accountant. He does this one week and a month, two weeks out of the year. He's got a wife, two little babies. What if it's an accountant who wears a National Guard uniform laying dead on a Chicago sidewalk on the South Side. How's that play? I am not saying don't go. This is not me saying don't go. But I think this is a much more dangerous journey than people were making it out to be. I think in a world of easily consumed headlines, we see what happened in DC and we say good, send them to Seattle. Nice, go to Portland next. Hey, I about Detroit. Gotta clean that place up. Good, send in the troops. It's become a rallying cry that is very, very simple, like most rallying cries are. But like most things in life, it's much more complicated than a rallying cry. And I'm worried. I don't have another point to it. I'm gonna move on. I want to talk about a lot of other stuff. There's so much great stuff, bad stuff, all kinds of stuff talk about. But I am concerned, and the day they walk in there, I will be concerned. And if we do fix it, there's benefit in that. What happens when they leave, can't leave them there forever. I'm concerned. Let's move on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing iheard Spotify iTunes. We are down to ten minutes away from the big announcement of what's coming up. So unreasonably excited. Gosh, going to offend so many people, all right, So that's coming. One final word on this Chicago thing. Just again, Washington, d C. You bring in the National Guard but the federal government is in control of Washington, d C. We say, you do. That's how it works. It doesn't work that way in other parts of the country. And by the way, it shouldn't right. You don't want the federal government controlling states, controlling cities. That's how our country was set up. So this is the governor of Illinois. You're going to hear.
Speaker 3: People, especially Patton this past weekend, fifty four shot, seven dead. They're going to say the city's not safe. Would you ask your friends to ride the l after midnight or after nine o'clock at night even to come down to the city from O'Hare.
Speaker 4: Look, big cities have crap, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: But this is the Lieutenant governor of Illinois.
Speaker 10: If you or someone you love aren't sure what re sources exist for immigrants in our state, I want you to go to Illinois immigrationinfo dot org. On the front page, there's a red button that says learn your Rights. That takes you to a complete know your Rights toolkit where you can access specific guidance for different scenarios.
Speaker 2: That's a Lieutenant governor Illinois telling illegals about the state website they created to help them avoid deportations. Hey, let's go talk to the Senator Dick Durbin from Illinois, one of them.
Speaker 3: Do you think you would make a difference to have some help from the National Guard in Chicago.
Speaker 11: Well, it certainly could. But let's the starting point is this, Local officials like a governor and a mayor, can work with federal officials to be more effective in reducing crime. That's a given. I accept that. But in the situation in Chicago, this is not a negotiation anyway whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Now, finally, the.
Speaker 7: Mayor who will never be able to end gun violence in Chicago as long as the President continues to allow tens of thousands of guns to be trafficked into our state and our city. The vast majority of guns do not come from Chicago.
Speaker 2: A dangerous situation. Let's move off with this. Let's talk about something wonderful. Let's talk about I hate to put the car to the head of the ahead of the horse, especially when it comes to Congress, because you know how I feel about Congress at all times, no matter who controls it, the House, the Senate, it's just the worst place in the world. It's horribly corrupt, and you can't ever get a good bill. There's no such thing as a good bill through Congress. But this whole stopping them from insider trading thing is picking up steam, and there's a very very weird coalition building it. And I say that because if I were to sit here and tell you that Tim Burchett of Tennessee that he's against insider trading and he's coming up with a bill, you'd say, what, Yeah, of course of course he is. But if I were to sit here and tell you that some of the young ultra communist radicals are joining forces with guys like Tim Burchett, you'd probably think I was lying. But I am not lying. And Tim Burchett got up today and went off about the subject instead.
Speaker 12: Right, But look, we're public servants, were Steward's the community.
Speaker 5: Nobody's above the law. You hear that.
Speaker 12: It's kind of become cliche up here, But for years, members of Congress we know they've gotten rich using hard work in American taxpayers money. We members sit on committees, we attend private meetings where we gain privileged information about companies, and Congress appropriates money toenomic sectors that may overlap with members' own portfolios.
Speaker 5: I call it the war Pencil a lot.
Speaker 12: I worry about us voting on wars that we're going to send our kids off too. And we couldn't even find on a dad gum globe and members having owned stock in those things. The American taxpayer always gets the short end of the stick, and Congress seems to profit at their expense. This body has been enriching itself on the taxpayer's dime and that gumm.
Speaker 5: It's got to stop.
Speaker 12: President's already said he would sign a bill banning stock trading for members of Congress that passed. I think the real test is going to be whether Congress has the guts to stand up and do what's right.
Speaker 2: I feel like it might happen now. Granted, Jewish producer Chris of course had to be all over it, and he had to dig through some old audio and he had to find Grandma Vodka. Apparently after a couple extra shots talking about it at a.
Speaker 13: Figure, Insiders just completed five months investigating that forty nine numbers longer than one hundred and eighty two as the year progressional stockers that violated the Stock Act than our dream law.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering if you have any reactions to that.
Speaker 13: And secondly, your members of Congress and theirs houses the banned and trading individual stocks.
Speaker 5: While they're in the congres Now.
Speaker 8: I don't know to the second one any we have a responsibility to report in the stock on the stock, but I don't I'm not familiar with that five month review. But if people aren't reporting, they should be because is this is a free market and people we are a free market economy that should be able to participate in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because her husband partrucipates in that. There's probably been no person trying to think. I don't think there's a single person in the United States government who has been in possession of more insider knowledge about the government's involvement in the economy, what it's going to do, what it's not going to do. I don't think there's a single person that has more knowledge in her head than Nancy Pelosi does over the last twenty thirty years. Chris and my off based on that. Is there something I'm not thinking of? Yeah, she's probably number one, and she beats Warren Buffett on the stock market every year or I'm sorry, I'm sorry, her husband does her husband does yeah, yeah, Chris said, significantly, significantly beats the best mind. They're insider trading, and I feel, maybe Chris write this down. Maybe I'm stupidly hopeful. Maybe I'm just in a good mood. I feel like this might be something that gets done, and if it gets done, it might be the only good law Congress has ever passed in my lifetime. Look, I'll take one. Hey, let's take one. Whatever,