Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lyncha Taco.
Speaker 2: One on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots, all right, This hour of the Lynching Taco Show brought to you by Taco's Little Excursion on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 1: That's right, gonna be a Johnny's Other Side noon to two. You're gonna want to go out there because playing corn hoole for prizes and we have some really good concert tickets to give away jr R. Summer of Rock. Right, how about Metallica tickets with oh Yeah turntable and Metallica vinyl and out there playing cornhole having a good time Johnny's Johnny's Other Side, starting at noon on Sunday. And that's all brought to you by Surf Side Tea.
Speaker 2: Find that on Michigan Street in Orlando into two. Baby, it's gonna be a good time. Uh. We haven't talked about Mary lou Rett in a while, since, you know, she was near death the other year, you know, with the rare form of pneumonia and no insurance. We'll get to that in a second, but she was popped for Dui in West Virginia over the holiday weekends. That sucks. Well, yeah, I mean sure, but I'm just I was surprised to see her name pop up again and that she's physically recovered to the point where she's obviously partying. Yeah cool, Well because she, I mean, she was near death and everything for a while there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear the skeptic and I get it because I'm in the same way, and so a lot of other people are. Because she supposedly didn't have insurance. But what was that it was a weird story. Well, they set up that her daughter's set up the go fundme thing, and you know.
Speaker 2: Oh great Olympian Mary lou Retten, and all of these folks, good natured folks, donated all this money and racked up huge amounts of money, over a million, right, I don't remember what the final count was. And then some people's or to ask questions like hey, any updates on Mary.
Speaker 1: We donated, right because because it's Mary Lurette and we care, but we also care that there's.
Speaker 2: An update and how is she doing. So it was like kind of all of a sudden radio silence and miraculous recovery and where did all Where did all the money go? It was just weird overall. I assuming she used some of it to buy insurance, I mean that would be the logical thing to do, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but can you get insurance after the fact for a pre existing not so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can. That's a part of the new insurance loss talker kindalyize you for pre existing conditions.
Speaker 1: So I could just sign up if I had like insert or whatever, I could go sign up and I don't get charged higher rates or anything.
Speaker 2: Cool that was, but especially I mean, if you've got that amount of money that was donated, you can buy like a cattlet insurance policy, the best of the best. Yeah. All right, well we'll see how that goes for her. She's you have our insurance huh through here? For me? I do? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it working out for you everything? Because mine seems pretty cool so far, it's been great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was wondering if there's going to be a bump, you know, a speed bump. I know, maybe that's where I got the check from insurance rates never go down. Maybe that's where I got that seventy and eight cents check from.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's bring it closer to home. Here Orlando, UH a guy pointed a firearm and a neighbor who requested that he stops smoking. This near the Veranda Park apartments in Orlando. Authorities say that Dacia Saint Pierre had been charged has been charged with aggravated assault involving a firearm and was taken into custody. The victim of this assault charge was walking his dog at the Veranda Park apartments off Hiawassi. The police say that the victims saw Saint Pierre smoking in an undesignated area and he requested Saint Pierre to stop, and that's when Saint Pierre drew a gun and said, how about I smoke you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Sant Pierre, wrong move, hot shot?
Speaker 2: No soon? Whatt in there? Did we do a whole time? This is a guy, This is a guy who needs to be smoking. Leave him be oh yeah, don't get involved.
Speaker 1: When somebody's having a smoke, you do not interrupt the smoke. Break the bitch at him. I can just tell you from a former smoker, and don't talk to them about quitting.
Speaker 2: I don't think you were packing heat though you know I didn't got to that level.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm saying I'm saying, when somebody's having their smoke, they don't want you to bring up the conversation of so Orah, you're thinking of quitting soon?
Speaker 2: Shot up. I just want to enjoy this thing. Now, these more and more apartment complexes, not only can you not smoke in the units or in the patio of them, whole whole premises, the whole property. You didn't have like a smoking area where the dog's poop. It's like you smoking and a dog crapping. Man, it really stinks over I know that's SIGs months, but now it's the dog right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a whole That's what I was asking you at the beginning, was did we do a whole topic on that or somebody emailed it in for Kaufman or something like Remember, because it was a neighbor was smoking right and an apartment complex and it was just going right up into the other name, and I get that that would kind of suck.
Speaker 2: It's the all time greatest designated smoking area. That was the pits in the Atlanta Airport. Oh God, most of you have probably been through that airport at some point and you'd walk by those lounges there and you would You'd be going down the main terminal or one of the terminals, and you would just see like windows Hayes ahead. It would be it'd be.
Speaker 1: Like pristine fish bowl window, then the next one pristine fishbowl window. And then you'd all of a sudden walk by the Room of Death. And there I was with Pat waiting outside, going, God, just smoked the thing looks go. Remember it was like this are Oh my god. You would walk by it and get a nicotine buzz. You never went in that thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, somebody said, is there a smoking area on the off shore fiasco? The whole thing. Just don't smoke indoors like anywhere. I be courteous. That's all he asked for others, the smoking sectional.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding our buddy Joey Chestnut back in the news. What's eating hot dogs of a Memorial Day? No, he broke his uh broke his own record for popcorn. He had the old record of thirty two twenty four ounce bags in eight minutes. He powered down five more over the weekend. This is in Terry Hood, Indiana.
Speaker 1: I think the significance of popcorn and Memorial Day weekend, well.
Speaker 2: This is just part of an event they had in that town. I have some footage of him just scarfing down all this eight minutes man, like thirty some forty bags of twenty four ounce popcorn. I don't even know how that is humanly possible, to be honest with you. I mean, the hot dogs are one thing, but then you know how it is when you go to the theater and you get popcorn and you're just you're scarfing it down. Then all of a sudden, you just hit the wall like I'm done. I'm done with popcorn, not jelly.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch the video because I want to see how you can humanly do that too.
Speaker 2: Two hands man. It's like I want to.
Speaker 1: See a chat. I got a challenge for you, Joey. Go in the Atlanta Smoke room and eat popcorn.
Speaker 2: Horn eat anything on one one w j r R, Orlando's rock station, h