Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day zero. It's Day one eighty eight and we are here on Memorial Day weekend for you. We could have gone, we could have had vacations, we could be living the deluxe life. But we're here for you because that's how much Day zero loves you, is committed to you, is here for you. So go donate somewhere to us. Just figure it out here.
Speaker 2: What's the deluxe life?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, like like flying off the plane, Okay, here it is flying off a plane in that suite where you get to like lay down in a bed, you know like.
Speaker 3: That or better that seems like a safety hazard.
Speaker 1: I know people who have done it. I'm like, really you lay down though, like yeah, it's fourteen hour flight easy, you just like sleep and watch movies Like what the hell the.
Speaker 3: Rest of you all the time like this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is like a queen bed or so. I don't really even understand how you get I've never even heard this is like beyond first class, Like how do you even find that ticket?
Speaker 3: I don't even like flying. I really just don't want to do it anymore. I did it recently to go to Vegas because it was like I had to have no choice, but like, I really would rather drive everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, road trips are away, man, they're super really.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're not fucking around, you can get across the country in four days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to. I want to go like four hours a day max, and then stay somewhere a day or two. And then go four hours a day and stay somewhere for a day or two.
Speaker 3: If I get started at a good time, if I'm on the row by seven or eight in the morning, like I don't even need to take a break to like two or three in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: I can. I just don't want to. Four hours is nice, nice drive time. Stop, mosey around, do things, chill out, sleep in a hammock. That's my thing.
Speaker 2: Angle lie to you about an hour and a half outside where I'm Man, I'm like, we staying, We're gonna be doing stuff the whole day here is like, yeah, I ain't driving back home. Last we all that I'm not. I'm not driving back home. My folks are like, oh, man, I drove up because where I'm at Greenville, Raleigh is the nearest quote unquote city, and so that's probably hour and a half, probably right at it, and folks like, yeah, man, I drove there, and I drove I went there, and we got there at eight in the morning, and we stayed and we ate dinner, and we got back at nine at night. I'm like, shit, man, when I go there, I'm staying there. I like to I like to take in my surroundings. I don't want to do everything in one sitting. I want to go do something and then go back to the hotel room and chill out for a little bit, take a nap. I'm a nap guy.
Speaker 1: I need that, all right, Not in that person, but I am in a hammock if I have a hammock between some trees on nap there.
Speaker 2: Oh, my girlfriend showed me and showed me a hammer. She's like, man, look at these hammocks. Stay nice. I said, damn, rinday nice. It was three thousand dollars. I said, what kind of what's that hammock? Made out? I don't know, I have to. I mean it was a I mean it was a really elegant looking hammock. I mean it looked extremely comfortable. And she's like, yeah, you know, we get one of these. I looked at it and I was liked a ham at four.
Speaker 3: Thousand, Bro, you can tie a couple of towels together and get the same effect.
Speaker 1: Dude, we used to four thousand dollars. Was a car back in the day. Like, what is this hammock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, folks, keep oh, here we go the hammock thrown.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me it made from spy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, at least they give you some free shipping right here. That's what I'm talking about. Is this it? This? This may not be it, but this is what it looked like. This was something close to it. Uh yeah, So this is right here, the hammock throne.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I mean that shouldn't be three thousand dollars. You can make that for a couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: On this is the lap of luxury day. Oh I think the frame maybe will get you. Let me see, yeah, yeah, is you see?
Speaker 3: Is it made today?
Speaker 2: You can get up.
Speaker 3: It's gonna say it elephant, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's on sale today, guys, twenty five percent off or today anymore. Oh you know what I'm saying. So give the price.
Speaker 3: It's a little narrow taking a hammock between.
Speaker 2: The No.
Speaker 1: I get the frame, alegant. You can't put a hammock just anywhere unless you have this frame. So I get that, but three thousand come on. You know what's gonna happen though, Like China's gonna copy this and then it's gonna go down to like a thousand, and then a million other people will and then it'll be like four hundred bucks next year. So you just wait, it'll go down.
Speaker 3: Oh because you don't lay on it the long way. You let me sit on it sideway.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but look at.
Speaker 1: This quantities and m and lay on it quantities.
Speaker 2: A look at this, eighty one percent of them is sold. Hey look the best made a hundred well you see, But that's the that's the best way to promote your product is a is uh making it time gated. It's like, hey man, you better hair up and get it because it's gonna run out of stock. You don't want to be the one to miss out on it. I mean, that's the way you do it. So yeah, the hammock thrown. I mean, look, there's probably been a bunch of people that's bought this. Be honest, there's probably been a ton of people because like we said, people find value in expensive ship, not because it's better. It just became and they say they got it. Three pull it back up and see, here we go.
Speaker 4: And I thought you were going to say, like three.
Speaker 2: Hundred no oh no, no, no, no, here we go, Charlie, here you go. They got different colors today. This was in stock. Yeah, there we go. This seems like a beachy colorway right here. I mean, so if that's what you want to go for it, that's what you want to feel like, we can change the U match your house the color of Okay, Oh, let's go with a teak finish. I like teak finish, you know, more contrast that one's more expensive. Though, if you go with the tea teak finish is more expensive? How much problem teak? But well what is it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: So okay, maybe it's actually the colorway. So it's the color ways right here that are more for some reason. You need to make sure. He needs to make sure it does for that by the way, Yeah, yeah, but it's on sale right now, the Charlie. It's on sale. Yeah, about eight hundred dollars. This originally three thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine dollars, but you can add to the cart today for three thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it was four thousand and now it's thirty two hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and uh, find the hot tub one. There's a hot tub hammock.
Speaker 4: Psychology of Pricing.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a hot hammock. Yeah, okay, a.
Speaker 3: Hot tub hammock. I'm trying to imagine this. What is what is this thing?
Speaker 1: You might electrocute yourself. I'm not sure, but it exists, and I kind of want one.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, let's see. Let's pull this up because I'm not sure. I'm not sure, Like, this doesn't look good, but tire kind of which one? Which you talking about?
Speaker 1: This one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This one right here?
Speaker 1: Okay, of hammock.
Speaker 2: That's the one. That's the one we won't that's the one the hydra Oh yeah it is, we need license.
Speaker 1: Well, that one's only seven hundred, and it's a hot tub. The other one's three thousand. It's just a shitty piece of fabric.
Speaker 2: Can you pull water in this one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Dude, you put water in it, heats it up. I don't know how you don't get electrocute, Like, I really don't understand it, but supposedly it works. And is really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was looking at I was looking at this one, the zero gravity handed.
Speaker 1: That's just a hot tub, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's it's a hammock.
Speaker 1: It's a hammock and a hot tub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this would it looks like that would be good. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 4: Trip out on mushrooms and get in one of those hyd.
Speaker 1: Review in uh what is it, sense sensitive sensitization tank or whatever float tank?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so there there, there goes the people. So that's what you would do. It doesn't look like there's a ton of space, but they did fit two people in it.
Speaker 1: Well they are, but fucking so yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean he looks like he's having a good time. I mean what it's for, isn't it right?
Speaker 4: I assumed it was some sort of tie spinning chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because they term you don't hear very often.
Speaker 4: I don't you should bring back.
Speaker 2: It's really funny. This is I'm dry humping.
Speaker 1: Nobody says dry humping anymore?
Speaker 2: Is a reasonabhy Okay, oh here we go. Look at him, don't let I mean a happy couple right there.
Speaker 1: So happy. I'm gonna guess most people aren't going to get in that thing together.
Speaker 3: Dude, he looks like he's an extra on Star Trek.
Speaker 4: He looks like Rothschild.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's about and they got this thing hanging off with this year, hanging off with Cliff d.
Speaker 1: Don't do this.
Speaker 2: That's some final destination ship. But look, this is bad anyway. Like water and fucking don't mix, okay, because it takes away to the woman's natural juices.
Speaker 1: So it just I've always felt the same, like I don't really understand the obsession with wanting to have sex and water. It's difficult to pull off. It's like antithetical to the substance that is produced by your body naturally. It's it's kind yeah stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It is. And doing it in the shower and all that stuff, there's nothing, there's nothing. There's nothing worse than taking a shower with your significant other because somebody's got to be at the back, all right, and it's cold at the back.
Speaker 4: They make un lets you make showers now that come at you from every direction, so now you you don't even eat it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about I understand what you're say. We're talking about bat niggas days, Burke niggas got one little shower.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean yeah, and that that vinyld drape it gets cold as hey.
Speaker 3: You guys ever, any of you ever taking a shower in one of them showers that has like the six heads on the fucking wall and overhead.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah at the Palms?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, ship, I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: My buddy came into town and I was living in Vegas, and he's like, I'm staying at the Palms, and so I go, I'll meet you there when you check in. And we walked in together. He said to uh to the lady at the at the front desk, I said, my friend just got dumped and uh and he and he's he came out here on a work trip and I decided to come hang out with him. So if you could hook us up with a nice room, we'd I'd really appreciate it. And I kind of, you know, sweet talked to her a little bit.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: She set us up with the fucking rain man. Sweet. It was unreal. And and the next day when I got up, I took a shower in one of those showers that's like where there's like two above you and like six on either side, just just so I just to say that I did, just so that I could.
Speaker 3: I've had such dinky showers my whole life, really like, I've never had a really nice bathroom anywhere, And so anytime I go to a fucking hotel in Vegas, I feel like, oh my god, this is what opulence is.
Speaker 4: They brag about that there's like a top you know ten best restrooms category that gets voted on. And I know this because living in Vegas. There they would publicize that the in Mandalay Bay, the Strip Steak I think it was the name of it. Anyway, had like this ridiculous bathroom and it was like number four on the list, and people would want to go in there just to use their shitter. But it was so magnificent. They were like hods, Like when you lock the door, it like glowed the whole fucking thing. It was nuts. Of course, it went out of business.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're trying to not to think off of you.
Speaker 4: I mean, it ain't that the trying out. You know, you have some sort of bragging rights, and it's pretty cool. I mean, you know, this.
Speaker 1: Is the best bathroom I've ever.
Speaker 4: Been in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is terrifying ghetto ghetto.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, is that is that is jit to? Is that the jit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maade for two in the shape of a heart bright red that. You have mirrors all the way around this tub. It's raised up off the ground. There's mirrors all over the ceiling. It's absolutely from the seventies, so probably thousands and thousands of prostitutes have been in.
Speaker 4: How many of them have lost their lives submerged?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to lie. There was creepy, creepy, horrible vibes in that room. We were like, where this is like the middle of Kansas or something. We were like, this is scary.
Speaker 4: We leave.
Speaker 2: It looked it looks like it should be in a horror film. That looks like like the open and sing yeah to be in there, you know, And then the cat comes in and you see him in one one one mirror and then all of a sudden he's gone and it pops up and he's behind you. You know what I'm saying like that, Oh yeah, So it looked it looked it looks bad, okay, And that did not look comfortable.
Speaker 1: It looked like a very comfortable for somehow. I actually we you know, we did use it and actually was super comfortable, but also just like who it's ugly as sin, Like you can't have this around you. Actually, like one of those giant giant ones that are for like two or three people is fine, but not in the shape of a red heart.
Speaker 4: You're the best one. But I ever had was and I didn't know what was going to happen. Was in Thailand. I came back to the room and they had filled up the tub and put all these flowers in there and shit, and it was like steaming hot water. I don't know how they knew when we were coming back, but it was like all set up a whole like coming to America, you know, rose petals everywhere and ship like that. I was like, oh my god. I remember getting in there and they'd put stuff in the water, some sort of oils and stuff. Balls were stinging so bad. Put in this and it's super.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 4: But I just wrote it off as like Thailand magical potion, you know, like it's going to do.
Speaker 1: Something there is so I was this is this is also stinging. I was in China, I was in Shanghai, and like you know, if you're a woman. You know, no matter what, if you're traveling, you could be in the middle of any moment, but you're just going to start your period. So that's just how life goes. This is like the last day that we're even in China, been there for ten days, about to leave the next day. I was like, well, I need something and bring anything with me, So we have to find our way to this supermarket or whatever. It's this like giant, multi level, like huge Shanghai store, and we're just wandering around for like ever, I mean for like half an hour, just trying to find where they might have some feminine products. And you know, eventually we had to ask these ladies and I always they didn't speak English, right, and I'm saying like tampon and they're like tampon. I'm like pad, they're pad. They had no idea what I was talking about, so I was like pantomiming, like putting a tampon in and they were like oh Like They're like like like you don't do this in China, right, So they're like, oh my god. They just pointed like a direction and like ran away laughing because they were terrified. I think of the weird American people who have no tact So I went down this aisle I found it. This is like a wall of products. I mean there's like seven thousand products and none of them have pictures on the front of like what's inside. So I just have to like blindly guess. I'm like, I don't know, man like this one. So I just grab something.
Speaker 3: We leave.
Speaker 1: We get back to the hotel. I put it on. We laid down. You know, it's late at night, we're going to sleep as me and my best friend going to sleep, and I wake up like half an hour later. I'm like, oh my god, oh I know, I'm burning.
Speaker 2: I'm on fire.
Speaker 1: And she's like, what's happened. I was like, I don't know, I don't know. Like Randa, it was tiger Bomb pads, that's what it was. Oh shit, you had tiger Bomb. I looked at it and I saw the Tiger guy and I was like, holy shit, I got the one that's like for why do you want? Why would anybody want this?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Why does this exist?
Speaker 3: So I used to use tiger Bomb when I used to go to the fucking rave clubs.
Speaker 1: It's powerful shit.
Speaker 3: We used to fucking take it and you know because people are using the vixen Hailer's well, tiger bomb was like vix on steroids. Yeah, and so like when you're all blowing up, we would take we would take it and we would close our eyes and we would rub it over our eye like that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Why because when you're when you when you're blowing up, when you're blowing up, that menthol like that minty that that really crisp when like you inhale it like smoking a menthol. All the ravers smoke menthols. Yeah, this is why, because and it blows you up a little bit. And when you get the when you get it in your eye, that like coolness in your eye, it blows you up and you get up.
Speaker 1: Don't you go blind?
Speaker 3: What is we would worry about? It was so funny because my buddy Dorian, my buddy Dorian, like everyone would share these fucking nasal inhalers. Right, it's like the least sterile thing in the fucking world. Who used to just take it and rub it on his shirt and go all sterilizing super t shirt. It was the best times in the world. Man. That's like there's a little piece of heaven that's me at the rave clubs back in like ninety six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, braves in the nineties were crazy.
Speaker 3: Best thing in the fucking world.
Speaker 4: Like, you're red jam what what were you?
Speaker 3: What were you?
Speaker 4: What was your party routine for a rave in then?
Speaker 3: All the time we had a regular We had a regular routine. But I would say that the rave experience, if done like correctly, is more profound than the LSD experience by far.
Speaker 4: It's when you get to a good one.
Speaker 3: It's so we used to go to this club called the Bozone. This club was like literally one of the best clubs in the whole fucking country. Like we had guys like Crystal Method would come. We didn't open to three in the morning. The club but open three in the morning and it would kick to like one or two in the afternoon every Friday, every Friday and every Saturday until it got raided by the cops. And it wasn't even rated for anything that we were doing there. It was up until two o'clock. It was a gay bar, and they busted the gay bar for serving underage fucking liquor and it just ruined the party for everybody. So but we wouldn't even show up at the club till like four in the morning, and then we would either have our pills or we would have to look for them. And it was always a couple of people who were like distantly had good ship, and uh so, yeah, by five in the morning, you're fucked up. And it was like six seven different rooms, you know, and over time everybody gets to know everybody. So you're there for like six months and you walk in and it's like that fucking Cheers experience, you know what I mean, where everybody knows your fucking name. It was magic. I mean, it was undescribable, and that's why it was everything.
Speaker 4: Anyway, You're like, holy shit, it's the best night in my life. Yeah, tomorrow, we're gonna do all this cool shit.
Speaker 3: No you're not, man. The shooting salad man would go on for hours, out of your.
Speaker 1: Mind, never gonna happen. We're never gonna probably talk again except here.
Speaker 4: The raids I went to Corey were all in Vegas.
Speaker 3: For the most Vegas was a much different scene I grew up in in the Tampa scene, which was one one hundred percent break beats. You didn't hear house music at all ever. For years, it was Florida's own homegrown break beats, and we were proud of it and we loved it. And you go to Vegas and it was all house music, and so it was very different. It was it was all house music. Everywhere else except for the Pocket in the UK had some break beats going on.
Speaker 4: But it's not entirely true. I did go to a Raven Compton.
Speaker 1: Oh how was that?
Speaker 4: Uh it was, well, it would have been better if what we bought was what we got, because we got some bullshit and so it was kind of like the but the venue itself and like the process of getting to it and finding out about it, and it's like, I feel like Goonies or something, you know, secret map looking for gold Blackbeard Treasure. You find this party and you're like, holy shit, you know, Like it's just.
Speaker 3: Like there's something different about whelming. There's a culture shift that happens when you have an event that really doesn't even get going to like four or five in the morning. It changes the feeling of the entire event.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, yeah, you have to you're a certain type of person is right at that moment, either you're chemically enhanced or you're a musician or you're an artist or you're something, you're certainly not working a nine to five job, right if you're out at that time, And so that weeds out a huge segment of the population. So now you've got, like, you know, there's.
Speaker 1: Also something with the energy of like a group. No matter what you're doing, if there's a group of people and they're all doing that, it's like a different thing than if you're doing it alone. So, you know, Corey, when you're talking about the more profound than tripping, like, I think that's a part of it. If you had this same type of thing but everyone was on acid, it would also be more profound than just doing your own, your own sort of trip.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but acid can get weird, and people can get weird on acid. Yeah weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it is here. Yeah, I wasn't there, but one of the raves I missed actually was and it was in the nineties, but it was in Seattle, and you know, my friends got to go and they came back and they were describing this person who could do like the beat, the chorus and whatever all with his mouth and there was like no you know, sounds and it was fucking Rozelle but like I didn't even know who Roselle. They didn't even know who Roseelle was on. They got to see roseel just that like a random underground rave. I was so jealous and by the time I heard Rozell eventually, like I almost cried. I was like, this is what a human fucking being can do with his mouth, Like what the fuck? Now there's people who are better than Rozelle, who can like beat box even better than rozel which I wouldn't have thought was possible, but is there's like this like weird little Rian kid who's just fucking amazing.
Speaker 4: And some taking our jobs.
Speaker 1: We're all such good beat boxers. Now it's like blows your mind. You think of beatboxing, right, You're just like, yeah, whatever, But then you hear this and you're like, that's it. That's just one person at one time making all those sounds somehow makes no sense. Your brain like can't compute it. It's like looking at the Grand Canyon. It's too big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, that is the answer. The answer is yes, yes, But h I had oh yeah, I was dreams. Okay, it is right.
Speaker 4: I had jury duty.
Speaker 3: Did you go in there and just go ze haile and be done with it.
Speaker 2: It is the smartest.
Speaker 4: They you You've got to be downtown at seven twenty. So it's like, oh my got yeah, because they want to like get everybody situated before eight o'clock. And then they then they'd split you up into groups go into different courtrooms, and they take forty eight people into each courtroom, and they did thirty two of them right kind of like you know, where the jury sits, but also they had chairs in front of it, so they just had them all sitting over there. I was not in that group, so they were the ones that were getting asked all these questions and then you know, getting sort of sort of not cross examined, but just each the defense attorney and everybody got to watch. You got to Yeah, they got to ask questions and explain like how the process works and this is what we're going to do, and and you know, do you think you can be do you think you can separate the difference between somebody who harmed a person and somebody who harmed a corporation? You know, and they and so asking questions about that, and then they started going into like like they had a chart with like nine questions and one of them was like, what's your occupation? And I was like, oh, fucking man, and I and I didn't have I didn't ever have to answer it because I never even worked my way up into that position and ultimately never got chosen. But to your point, Corey, I was not going to zee Kyle, but I was going to say that I'm an investigative journalist writing about FBI corruption because the prosecuting one of the prosecutors was from the FBI, and I knew if I said that, they were going to just go get the fuck out.
Speaker 3: But have you ever seen that.
Speaker 4: I didn't need to do anything. That's why I just sat there and watched the process. And people are stupid.
Speaker 3: I just have to say, listening to people's answers, they were stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the the first thing that the last question of the nine was what is your favorite television show? A simple question, dude. The first guy went through answering all of them. When he got to that question, he fo, honest to God, real, hand to my heart, took over a minute before he came up with it, and I was under my breath. I was like, you're fucking kidding me like that, And the guy next to me is the guy next to me is starting to starting to try to not laugh. I was like, oh my god, like you just get reminded sometimes it's like kind of like the d m V, like everybody gets shuffled in you. Oh. Another observation. Not a single brother, not a single black person. And there were about one hundred and fifty of us. There were three sets of forty eight.
Speaker 3: I guess that sounds racially discriminatory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not one single black person. And I looked, and I was in that place from seven o'clock in the morning until four o'clock when they let me out.
Speaker 3: Well, what's the technical definition of your peers?
Speaker 2: And they were in that room.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like if we're all on the island together, like they're like, you guys have been chosen to figure it out. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know if we would have made it.
Speaker 3: I was laughing Charlie, like, did you ever watch thirty Rock? Did you see the episode where Tinfa had Drury duty. No, she tried to get out of it by dressing up as Princess Leah. It was fucking hilarious. Oh, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Okay, she came she came in there. Uh is it the one where she was at a job of the hut?
Speaker 1: No, she is the white robe, I think.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay, I didn't I didn't know. I didn't know if they got deep on that. It's got real deep. I was like, woa so much did y'all Did y'all celebrate or have a moment of silence for George Floyd? His death was a was it yesterday? Anniversary of his death?
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Minnesota, well, the Minnesota Links they honored George Floyd with a moment of silence. We also had some religious leaders honor George Floyd at uh Minneapolis City City Hall.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I thought once the light hit his mural and destroyed it, that we kind of understood that God didn't want to celebrate any George Floyd.
Speaker 4: And I took that as as a sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's just like I folks thought they talked to you about and you know, religion and all this, and then you see the religious leators going and celeb Brighton you know, a damn crackhead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a guy that hold a pregnant woman at gunpoint.
Speaker 4: Another another troubled victim like Rodney King, victim.
Speaker 1: Whose life isn't rough, who doesn't have hardship.
Speaker 4: They find these flawed heroes that they prop up and they go, he oh, look at this poor victim, Rodney King. And then you go dig into his past and you go, god damn man.
Speaker 2: But like he did a lot of bad shit too, and he was.
Speaker 4: Going one hundred miles an hour and he was fucked up like Annie's six', five you, know like you, know you're putting yourself in a really bad spot. Here so like then they turn him into a. Hero but everyone's, like, yeah but he's got like a checkered, past and he went on to go do all kinds of crazy shit and then ULTIMATELY i think.
Speaker 1: Drowned oh and, like, yeah, no he doesn't deserve to get the ship kicked out him by cops or. WHATEVER i don't know what the. Fuck but, like but like it doesn't make him a hero. Either he's just a.
Speaker 4: Dude give him like a real, hero and THERE'S i, mean you, know Like Eric, gardner you know WHAT i, mean remember that dude who was selling.
Speaker 6: Cigarettes, yeah if they treated him like the if they treated him like a true, hero then they wouldn't say anything about.
Speaker 2: Him the true the true heroes. Don't they don't get, memorials you. Know, yeah they don't get remembered that in a moment of. Silence, yeah they don't get. Shipped you know What i'm. Saying dirt get thrown up over you AND i see. IT i, mean that's just the way it is folks who do the truly heroic. Stuff so you, KNOW i just thought it.
Speaker 4: News if it's being pushed at the beginning of a W nba, game it's a psychological.
Speaker 1: Operation, yeah you need to.
Speaker 4: Know THAT'S i, mean that's just you Don't you can get into the why of it and get into all of the details and, everything but just know whatever it is that they're trying to sell you is.
Speaker 2: Horseshit it's just strictly, rice that's all it. Is black to Be. BLACK i made a video right here recently talking About angelraes and how she's terrible at. Basketball did you see?
Speaker 3: That like eleven terrible at basketball and be? Black he's just not.
Speaker 4: Aloud you got to see that eleven Second can we pull that that eleven second clip? Up you know What i'm talking, about where she has five off rebounds and like gets four gets her shot blocked four different, times and misses the rim like.
Speaker 1: Twice is this the girl that like was pissed off that the white girl was getting. Attention, yeah, okay so she's she's mad that she doesn't have attention and she.
Speaker 4: Sucks their beef goes back to college when when Angel rees was AT lsu And Caitlyn clark was At iowa and they would play each other in the national championship and and she's there's there's a long history with these, two But Caitlin clark is not involved in this.
Speaker 3: Clip did they both? Graduate?
Speaker 4: Uh, Well Caitlin clark went four. YEARS i don't know About. Angelies she might have been. Three i'll be honest with, YOU i don't that's three quarter.
Speaker 2: Speed, YEAH i just, okay go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, well she, Like i'm sure guys have beef, too and there are different professions or, whatever BUT i just feel like it's like very it's a very female thing to do to be caddy at each other for like bullshit instead of just doing your fucking job, right like shut. Up, actually.
Speaker 2: The, issue the issue the angelry he has With Caitlin. Clark it's not well, okay THIS i don't even think it's that. Okay is That Caitlin clark has managed something that a lot of women wish they could do but. Can't she has managed to garner national, attention make a lot of money doing it without showing one, cheek nothing. Sexualized she ain't got a podcast or. Nothing and the women are looking around and they were, like what the? Fuck they're? JEALOUS i mean that's. What that's. What that's what women are looking. Around it's, like hold on a, second do WHAT i? Mean how is? This and everybody calls her a mid looking. Girl she she's you, know running the middle like sub with with with three with three three, kids soccer, mom soccer. Van that's what she looks. Like Katelyn, clark she, Said.
Speaker 1: I've never seen her. FACE i don't.
Speaker 2: Know she run it the meal.
Speaker 3: Man, No, no she's a man at the right, angle.
Speaker 2: All of them and at the right. ANGLE i, mean, yeah great couple of.
Speaker 4: Angle but by all accounts super nice and Not and they're just trying to use race to drum up interest in this horse ship.
Speaker 3: League you got to watch.
Speaker 2: This is it right?
Speaker 4: Here that's? IT i can already. Tell also with the Miss sajes picks it.
Speaker 7: Up what she's good, at she, says Kidding, jesus persistence trying to up the.
Speaker 1: Troubling, wow.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even like it wasn't even like. That that guarding her was like jumping up and. Blocking she was just putting her hand, like no she.
Speaker 3: Did that's a.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Man, listen you said from a, midians.
Speaker 1: She's, mid she's.
Speaker 2: Me it's stop, MAN i don't know that's not mids a.
Speaker 4: Bit, no if you got CAN i make a point?
Speaker 2: Here uh? Huh. YEAH i think if.
Speaker 4: You're going to be that dominant of an, athlete of a female, athlete you're probably gonna look a little. Manly yeah you know WHAT i, mean not enough that you're like changing your. Pronouns But i'm just saying just to just to fifteen.
Speaker 1: Percent, well anybody is running around sweating and stuff's going to look like. That and then when you clean, up you're like.
Speaker 2: That so you, know she looks good, There it looks. There that's not a lot a lot of a lot of times when a lot of times when women have their hair pulled back and they're not dressed. Up i'm trying to tell, you but they look. DIFFERENT i, mean they look totally. Different you'd be, like hold on a. SECOND i just sing you twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 4: In thailand they look like. Women well she, can she could clean up.
Speaker 1: Nice and that's What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying so it's just, like, hey, look, MAN i get up in the in the, morning look in the mirror every. Day i'm, like, yep you know What i'm. Saying so it's just like IF i don't go ahead And i'm don't call her, Ugly i'm, like come, on, now you know What i'm. Saying we understand when, folks when folks have have fallen from, grace you, know and they and they just know there's no.
Speaker 3: Redemption there's sometimes there's some women you get around and they just it feels like it just can vibe is that they're a. Dude it feels like.
Speaker 1: They're a, dude not like they're masculine.
Speaker 3: People they're masculine. Women that's the worst of the.
Speaker 4: Worst, well we have kind of a hybrid of, that which is that when we went To Hong, kong we brought a chick with us for our gender equality got to be fair, exactly, YEAH i, Requirement but we used to have a girl, roommate and we brought her with. Us so there's like nine guys in. Her but if you know, her she's one of the, guys you, know but not in a not in a like manly lesbian sort of, way but nobody she's just what, no because she's.
Speaker 1: Friend she's not.
Speaker 4: She's a, friend she's a.
Speaker 3: Roommate, yeah cue give me your commentary on.
Speaker 1: That, well FIRST i want to, SAY i feel Like i'm this type of, woman LIKE i almost always have male. Friends female friends make me. UNCOMFORTABLE i don't really like them very. Much, Sorry, yeah men are easier to deal.
Speaker 2: With so she's.
Speaker 4: Got a dirty. Mouth she's, beautiful and we're all like, fifty you, know we're all in our fifties, now and she's still, like you, know beautiful and super, smart but just just a world class shit, talker and like the whole time she's just running her. Mouth that's WHY i think it's kind of like a. Guy, like it's not like she's not masculine looking at, all but she interact she interacts with us in a way that is like similar to the way guys interact with each, other where we can just, say, yeah stop being a. Retard you, know and she's not going to break down tears or anything like. That so and you, know you don't understand What i've lived. With and we lived together for a while and we Went we've known each other for thirty. Years so it was nice to, sit you, know at dinner with her and listen TO i once like a female version OF i don't.
Speaker 1: Know, YEAH i once lived with six, men and LIKE i liked that better than living with one female because men will just fucking tell you ship and like people are just clear and there's no. Bullshit nobody's trying to like ruin your life from behind or like be all women are fucking. Psychos men are. Not in, General, yeah in.
Speaker 2: General, yeah the, Okay so that's a that's that's an extremely tough one because unless you're in something that's, committed if they're actually good, looking there is always a lingering thought because the is our natural uh instinct to. Reproduce AND i agree with, that like it just which is not something you're gonna act, on but it just leaves.
Speaker 4: NO i, agree but but AND i keep expecting there to be that and there just never was with any of. Us we JUST i don't, know it's just one of those things we couldn't but, yeah, yeah he always had like a. Boyfriend she she was Dad mark McGuire when we were when we were, roommates her boyfriend Was mark fucking.
Speaker 2: MAGUIRE i don't know who that, Is, yeah the baseball. Player one of the.
Speaker 4: After they broke, up we were we were leaving and she had.
Speaker 2: Nothing but you see all that, stuff you, see all that stuff, matters you know What i'm. Saying are you involved with? Somebody are they involved with? Somebody what's your? Proximity how close have you? Gotten has a mistake been? Made has she turned up the heat on? You and that's one of the main things is if she turns the heat up on. You because we tend to fold, quick all, right it can be, like, YEAH i ain't thinking about, it and all of a, sudden you, know she starts rubbing A. Johnson you'll be, like, well it's thinking about, it you know What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying that's what happens a lot of jobs for people at the workplace is give.
Speaker 3: That a lot of times and that's going. On it's like it might.
Speaker 4: Exactly around them for so long and so often that your, Proximity, yeah it just changes on bored and It's.
Speaker 3: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah but then all of a, sudden you just need to be in a situation to where maybe maybe you're a little bit looser than what you usually. Are and it usually is hemmed around some type of drugs or, alcohol let's be, honest okay most of the, time because you get.
Speaker 1: Right going through crisis like someone's going through something all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, yep any any type of, crisis any type of danger dangerous, also, uh something that that gets men and women. Together you wouldn't think, that but that it, does especially if the man in some in some form like protects him from something that it's like that chemical, thing because that's that's the automatic thing that that's with. Women they're, like, oh we'll, protector you know What i'm, saying and so you feel more. Comfortable the thing with women is that they got to feel. COMFORTABLE i always hear about this when when women are talking, about, oh you, KNOW i NEED i need four dates and five months AND i need him to do this and do. That, now you, don't you just need to be turned, on because if he turned, on he ain't got to take you on a. Date he ain't got to bring you no. Rose he ain't got to lay his coat down so you don't step in the water. Puddle you know What i'm. Saying you, KNOW i, mean, uh he ain't got to open a, Door he ain't got to say nothing. Nice he just needs not say nothing stupid to to to turn the turn the box. Off as long as you don't say nothing, stupid the box is yours that. Night how would you like? It i'm coming. Over that's. It it took me a long time to figure this. Out and it's just BECAUSE i wasn't in my, Demographic that's. It it took me a while to figure out what my demographic. Was it's older white, women LIKE i just. Knew oh at my, job they're coming all the. Time older white women love me. ABSOLUTELY i don't know if it's got something to do, with you, know because they were probably living during the years where it was kind of a little bit still, tabooed or maybe get with a black guy and, like, dang you know it's a black GUY i won't get, with you, know back in the day and ship we all we're free to go, now you know What i'm. Saying it's just how old white are we talking about these old white. Women, uh, well anywhere between ten to twenty. Years my girlfriend's twenty years older than. Me girlfriend maybe eleven, years be eleven years come to.
Speaker 1: Fifteenth and that's like a rarer organizations usually the other way, around where the men's, older. Right but this is also why people will be, LIKE i don't think that's. OKAY i don't think you should have this big of a you, know gap or. Whatever there's a power, differential And i'm, like, sure in, general those are probably pretty good rules to, follow but like there's always people who is just that is actually just the way it fucking. Works it actually is the perfect. Organization it's just like that's just how it. IS i don't, KNOW i think hard and fast rules are actually pretty stupid in most of these. Affairs this you guys, are, yeah this situation.
Speaker 2: Yours is a.
Speaker 4: Lot you guys are twenty years. Apart my wife AND i are six hours. Apart.
Speaker 1: Hours that's, amazing.
Speaker 2: You, See that's that's. Why AND i mean it just it just kind of flowed right into. It but you, know the the age gap, THING i would say for the majority of people doesn't, work and there's a reason why it doesn't. Work it's because of what your aspirations are in, life and that's. It SO i remember there was a. Guy was her Name, CAVALIERI i think there was her last. Name she, was she's like forty, three forty. Four she was dating, yeah, yeah. Yeh she was dating like a twenty five year old dude at one point. Time and she still looks amazingly, good like she's she's a. Knockout and she broke up with the. Dude it's, like, oh you, know why'd you break? Up she was, like because he was talking about he wanted to have a family with, me have. Babies it's, LIKE i don't already have. Babies you, see if your mind still in that, mood which a lot of young men's minds are, that you, know young, men young women that's still thinking about potentially having a, family then you, know, well it works better for women because a man can have babies all the way up until his dick stops. Working but but the other way, around it really doesn't work. Out so for most men that won't be the. Case they would probably now they sleep with plenty of older. Women they wouldn't do WHAT i, did which, was you, know stay with. Him, yeah they would sleep with plenty of old. WOMEN i, mean dudes don't have no problem ugly fat older and you know What i'm, saying it's just.
Speaker 4: Like things bar t. Man you you are correct.
Speaker 2: Sir they, like, man it's it's been a, minute you know What i'm, saying gruesome.
Speaker 1: Things which is sad because a lot of ways they're self. Worth, ever if a guy wants to fuck them or, Not i'm, like, oh like every guy is gonna fuck. You, like that's not how to disin yourself with at.
Speaker 4: All, actually, yeah that's gonna be not part of your. Calculation not this is at least a.
Speaker 2: Factor well you. Trying, Okay so men want to get up over that, hump the sex, hump men want women want to get up over the relationship. Hump that's the humps that each each class is trying to get over. Her all. Right SO i mean so once once you get the sex, up then you're, Like, OKAY i really like this guy AND i actually think that he had something going for. Him so how CAN i stick a? Ramp you know What i'm? Saying how CAN i get this? Relationship, yeah you're trying to. Stare that's the whole. Premise men are trying to figure out how to get the. Box that's what it just. Said, okay WELL i need to do this and then, okay, Damn, okay this ONE i might need to take. Somewhere, okay MAYBE i. Don't, okay she's gonna come over. Tonight all. Right when they coming over to the place and it's nine, AM i mean nine, pm ten, pm you automatically know what's about to. Happen, yeah if it's a late night, endeavor she's coming over to give you. Something, okay that's just all there is to. It, yeah that's all there is to. It so you like you got.
Speaker 1: IT i gated someone who had this girl came over it was like ten pm and then she stayed till like three pm and, left AND i was, LIKE i MEAN i know him inside and, out AND i know absolutely he did have. Sex AND i know that sounds stupid to everyone, too but it was actually. True BUT i was, like but that, BITCH i, mean that's what she was trying to. Do so, like, Really i'm passed to her because she tried to come over and fuck my guy right by and exactly, like there's only one reason unless you're me Because i'm, really really. STUPID i actually am never trying to fuck, anyone BUT i might do something like that and like not think of it at. All but like this bitch wasn't like that at. All in, fact she had just a week or two after, that she was, pregnant and she chose amongst the handful of men that had sucked her and was, like m that one has the most, money and she was, like, hey this is your, baby let's do a paternity, test and did like a fake paternity test somehow and just went online And google search paternity results positive and printed out like the first one that came, up and was, like here's she was a trifling.
Speaker 2: Hoe oh, no.
Speaker 1: She was trying to fuck my guy to get him in this possible paternity. Scam that's what was actually going.
Speaker 2: On it wasn't just the.
Speaker 1: Fucking it was LIKE i want you to possibly have to pay me for the rest of my. Life, yeah but she got, caught which was pretty, cool and it was like not that guy's, baby which was even better because he's actually a really good. Guy but, anyway he was a good pick because he like he owned a business and all this, Shit like she knew exactly what she was, doing which is.
Speaker 2: TEN. Pm BUT i, mean unless it's something that you just turning, DOWN i mean it's. Yours, okay just know that unless you just this is just like, Nah i'm. Good and if you were, good you wouldn't call her over, anyway you know What i'm. Saying that's just the whole prim if you were good and she just shows up out and ran and be, like oh, man what you doing? Here and by the, HOLE i know what you're doing. HERE i, mean it's pretty. Obvious unless she's, robbing you may be, okay.
Speaker 1: Tick off all these.
Speaker 2: Clubs she may she may have her actual man in the. Background he's coming in the back door and he show the back of the. Head that could, happened all, right he'd be like the uh the woman that uh. Yeah it was a couple In. California stripper and her. Boyfriend the dude got dances from her at the strip club and, say, hey you know a thousand, dollars you can come back to the hotel and hit this. Thing and when he went to the, hotel they killed his ass and robbed. Him said, Yeah i'm, like, whoa that's. Tough you know What i'm saying that's the. Going what that was the going eight years? Ago. Jesus but if you're gonna do something like, that you need to be at a rep reputable. Establishment, OKAY i don't be just going to these hookers and hoes on the, street BUT i mean that ain't gonna work out for. You you be in, it like my, man right, there go somewhere where you, know they sit down and make you sign paperwork and shit like.
Speaker 1: That you, know isn't that interesting how dangerous it is for the? Woman but actually here's the case where it's dangerous for the.
Speaker 2: Man well, yeah, yeah well inherently it's actually became actually it's the safest profession for women right, now is the whole out because they just do it online and they get to pick all their. Partners so that's why so many have done. It, yeah because you know, YEARS i mean for, years but it, was, hey you didn't know what was gonna. Happen you go into this room with this dude more than he can overpower. You you don't know if he's gonna pay or. Whatever but now it's, like WELL i don't understand why someone. Went women are going to. It it's like, kazezy you get the pick that you, fuck you ain't got you ain't got to pick the you ain't gotta fuck the three hundred and fifty pound. Day you know What i'm saying, Faster, yeah you know What i'm saying him specific. KINK i, mean it may be that may be the guy you, Choose but.
Speaker 4: Did you ever go you ever go to the? Casino like there's always a maybe it's not always the center, bar but it's one of the. Bars it's kind of known where like the hookers hang, out and have you ever gone? There we used to go there and and depending on where we were staying late at, night just sit there and watch be sitting at the other total other end of the, bar and just be, watching WATCHING i remember watching this pimp in a full red suit with a red hat and the whole walking, stereotype and he kept counting his bitches and we were cracking. UP i, mean we just thought it was the funniest shit we'd ever.
Speaker 3: Seen so the only TIME i ever really can remember where that caught my attention was at The westgate one NIGHT i was waiting for a show to. Start me and this old, guy BECAUSE i used to have like house. Seats you, know we get all the free extra overflow tickets you, pay like you one hundred bucks a. Year and so me and this old, dude he had a whole group of old guys that he would go. With we would go to the topless. Cabarets, GOD i must have gotten a fifty with this dude over the two YEARS i was in Fucking. Vegas AND i remember sitting at The West gate and these fucking you could tell they were, hookers but they were very classy, dressed very, nice like almost business suit, ish you, Know and SO i was, like, DAMN i mean it was probably five hundred. HOUR i would, say would you say about that for? Them bar hang around those those kind of.
Speaker 2: HOOKERS i, mean it's a.
Speaker 3: Game you're at the loop on. Rates, OKAY i don't, know someone's updated me see in the modern and see in the modern, day you should.
Speaker 4: Be would be horrified to find out that it's like a thousand books an hour or.
Speaker 3: Something, yeah but people who can do that a. Change the people who do that it's pocket change.
Speaker 4: Too oh.
Speaker 1: YEAH i remember learning you, know SOMEONE i worked, with like The madams and they're all their girls and, whatever was like a driver and A i don't know bodyguard for them, basically and, uh they're, like oh, yeah most of them like never have. Sex they just hang. Out guy cries or just talks about his life or just it's like. Therapy and then it's just kind of like they never have to actually put. Out so like if you just make you, know massive amounts of money and you never actually even have to have. SEX i don't know if that's super common for everybody all the, time but at least with this, crew.
Speaker 3: It, was, well guys always more like a woman to talk to listen to, them and so that they, can you, know feel like they're connecting with somebody at least and have someone listen to them that they care about. Them but then when that's, done they want them to touch their. Peepy yeah that's how that. Goes you Think i'm. Playing that's not at all you want to be. Comforted and then this.
Speaker 2: Check, yeah, no they got they got the. Ones that's the professional. Cuddlers now that's the. One And i'm Like i'm, like, hat it's, like, yeah that's ALL i. Do cuddle a cuddle for two hundred dollars an. Hour i'm, like hold, on. SAKE i was, like that's you just in.
Speaker 6: There, hey sometimes guys need that.
Speaker 3: Touch they just need to hold, somebody like their mom or. Something you.
Speaker 1: Know but have you seen the skit where it's like the, lady he's like hires her just to win. Arguments he like has the argument he would have with his, wife and she's just Select.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, YEAH i say, that, yeah get. YEAH i THINK i think it just be too much pressure. COOLING i, mean, Yeah i'm gonna come, cold which for two. Hours i'm, like, Yes i'll come. Here, No i'm, good it's gonna be it's gonna be too much. Pressure.
Speaker 4: Yeah can you make too much? Pressure walk them? On?
Speaker 2: Yeah too Much? French you have to release the release the. VALVE i mean It's i'm, like, yeah saying it's LIKE i don't. Know everybody's got their own. Thing you. Know some people like feet you, know WHICH i don't.
Speaker 3: Get that's but that's mental.
Speaker 2: Illness is that what that?
Speaker 3: Is wires. Crossed everything in our brain has like a little area designated to. It AND i think the tits are next to the feet or, something and the.
Speaker 1: Wires it's always psychological. Psychological, yeah so you're, like who cross or you like had your first sexual experience and then someone was like doing something weird in the next, room or you you, know LIKE i don't even know what exactly. Happens it's so.
Speaker 3: FUNNY i was watching that. EPISODE i was watching clips of The sopranos on, YouTube AND i watched the clip WHERE i think his name Was. Ralph he was Dating tony's, sister, right and she's, like, well he used to like me to the greatest dick with the cheese greater and then he and then he would just go in the bathroom and jerk himself off the weirdest.
Speaker 2: Ever hold, on hold, on, no, no not, man that sounds. Terrible i'm. Scared anytime you see something bad happen to a, package you see somebody get kicked in, it hit in it as a man grab.
Speaker 4: Yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah the transmittable feeling.
Speaker 4: In the, world, yea because every every guy instantly know they feel it. Telepathically.
Speaker 3: Okay they used to build monuments to the. Dick are all dick.
Speaker 1: Worship they still. Do, korea dicks, everywhere just dicks. Everywhere. Little they have a whole island called J Ju island and it's just.
Speaker 4: Dicks, well, yeah here the gay should have ever.
Speaker 1: Heard.
Speaker 2: Why it's not.
Speaker 1: Because because dicks are, powerful because.
Speaker 4: But dick don't like to be around a bunch of other. Dicks though, tally that's the.
Speaker 1: Thing let's see if we can find.
Speaker 4: A lot of dicks. Together that sounds like a gay.
Speaker 1: CRUISE i know that doesn't look exactly like a. Dick there's many more dicks on this, island but there's a yeah family.
Speaker 2: From the pretty close right.
Speaker 1: THERE i don't, know maybe they're hiding all the dicks from me Because i'm on safe search or. Something but here's some, okay and really there's some that are like literally just look exactly like. Penises these all have faces obviously in their little mushroom hats on or, whatever but, uh.
Speaker 2: That's definitely phallic in.
Speaker 1: Nature it's very weird that they're not showing all the actual. DICKS i think this must be like a search result filter thing going.
Speaker 3: On, well you just got to put in Dick island or something like, that.
Speaker 1: Dicks On Jju. Island how about that dicks on J Ju. Island here's Some, oh oh my, god you're not. Kidding they're actual dicks, everywhere and it's like the whole island is like full of. Dicks, apparently here's one.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 3: A cannon and you have dirty, Minds.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, it, yeah, Dude and you, know here's a dick with boobs for some, reason here's a dick made of other. Dicks what are these?
Speaker 3: People? Japanese, no It's, korean.
Speaker 1: Dude koreans are.
Speaker 3: Weird, asians, man they're all perverts over.
Speaker 1: THERE i don't. Know they might have like a way healthier sexuality than, us because like it's not. Repressed but, oh here's a dick out of the.
Speaker 4: Mouse what instead they's going?
Speaker 2: On they don't the Four bead movements In South. Korea oh check this.
Speaker 1: Out this is beats and then there's a. Butt so there's a laying down person and heads coming out of that, somehow and then a dick's coming through, that and then this one's licking.
Speaker 3: It, well it's better than modern.
Speaker 1: Art it better than modern. Art IT'S Jg. ISLAND i remember my friend went there and she's, like, Dude korea is. Weird she's like sending me pictures of, LIKE i don't, know two thousand and six or, something AND i was, like what the, hell where are you just hanging out with a bunch of dicks on Jj. Island now everybody can add this to their tourist bucket. List go To Jju, island hang out with some.
Speaker 2: Dicks it might be it might be a little bit over a little bit, overbearing a little bit too. Much, yeah overloaded. Dick it's never.
Speaker 1: Good my friend did uh he Created he created a. Movie it's Called Unhung. HERO i Think i've talked about it. Before it's a movie about how small his penis is and he goes like all over the world to sort of try and like either make his penis bigger or like find peace with his very small. Penis it's On netflix or so it's like you can go find it if you want to. Watch it's actually a pretty good movie that all of these sort of nineties sex therapists are on, there like what was the Fucking dan? Something and then there's that like Old swedish woman OR i can't remember anybody's, names but they're all on the movie. Too but he goes To, korea AND i feel like that's the one place where they're kind of just, like, yeah people got small. Dicks. Whatever someone wants to fuck, you like they just had the sort of best approach to.
Speaker 2: It actually.
Speaker 5: Is His.
Speaker 2: Korea you, know, technically your minimum threshold that you need is three. INCHES i think that's.
Speaker 1: EXACTLY i think he says his length in the, movie AND i think it's three inches at the. Minimum this is.
Speaker 2: Science, Yeah so the majority of the woman's nerve endings is in the first inch and a. Half past, that there is almost no nerve endings because you got to have a, baby so you don't want that excretiating pain all throughout that entire. Process so there's almost no nerve endings all the way until you get up into the actual, cervix which technical a woman can have a cervix orgasm if you hit it in the right. Spot.
Speaker 1: Wow so this is what they actually said. Too at some point in the, movie they're, like the average dick length is four, inches WHICH i didn't. Know that's. Right maybe that makes some people feel better hearing. This and then the average vaginal canal LENGTH i Think i'm getting this right is also four. Inches four. Inches that's crazy. Shallow so if you have like too long of a, dick some people you couldn't fuck because you couldn't fully insert it without deeply harming.
Speaker 2: Them you have to be, careful which is, why which is why you hear a bunch of women, say you, know when it's too, big that they almost don't enjoy it unless the dude actually knows what he's doing with, women, right because you have to you have to get them so much into the mood so it didn't so that everything opens. Up you.
Speaker 1: Know this is WHY i actually liked this movie BECAUSE i actually learned a lot of things like that WHERE i just feel, like this is, true no matter like how big or small or tall or thick or, wide like both your you, know genitals and your body in, general like no matter what you've got going, on like you're perfect for someone like someone like wants exactly. That and then there's a ton of people you're not perfect for. Too but like most of our idea about it is all created by popular. Culture it doesn't have anything with. Reality and everybody thinks all women want giant, dicks and it's totally not, true, right SO i mean some women, do and well those aren't the women for you if you don't have a giant. Dick and if you have a giant, dicks some woman don't want. You and those aren't the women for you because you have a giant, Dick, like it's just the way it.
Speaker 2: Is, well So i've Heard i've heard some guys. Talk i've heard some guys talk about. It it's like if you can't get in because it's so, big the women are like it scares them. All, yeah there was something.
Speaker 1: Terrified that was actually on the movie. Too the guy would longest.
Speaker 3: Stick m are you talking about the?
Speaker 1: GUY i think IT'S i think it's a white. Guy but.
Speaker 3: This indian, motherfucker, Dude i've seen This indian. Motherfucker it was interviewed on a news program and he it was so big he had to keep a sock over it and it went to his fucking. Ankles what The, No, yeah they picked up and. EVERYTHING i, mean it was not it was not a. Spoof it was. Legit he was, yeah.
Speaker 2: See like, that that's a.
Speaker 3: Curse you can't you can't use. It you can't use. It, well, no there's a hold on a second hold you know about you've seen the guys with elephant titus of the balls right where where they're sitting on their own, balls.
Speaker 1: Or they're carrying it in literally a fucking. Wheelbarrow. YEAH i like that our shows devolved into us just talking random. Bullshit BUT i have to say, too that guy who is the biggest, stick the thirteen inch. Stick he was, like IF i get WHEN i get, HARD i nearly pass, out and SOMETIMES i do pass. OUT i was, like, yeah because all that, Blood like that's, crazy holy?
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah uh what is? It, Okay So Matt, BARR i believe it's technically the guy with the biggest one medically Verified, wow biggest penis at fourteen?
Speaker 1: Inches is that the white? Guy, yeah he's. White, YEAH i think that's. HIM i think that's the one in the movie.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: Yeah so that's that's, like that's like. Insane that would actually be a hindrance of. Life yeah, yeah, yeah that'd be.
Speaker 1: Terrible, well and that's what he was talking about. Too he's, like aside from like the physical hardship of, it he's, like there's a bunch of people in my life WHERE i have to find out whether they actually really care about me or they just want to play with like a thirteen inch. DICK i sort of like being really, rich, right like you have to.
Speaker 2: Like it was Like charlie was, like what, SCREEN.
Speaker 4: I don't know WHAT i walked Into holy, moly.
Speaker 1: Wait where is?
Speaker 3: HIS i think it's a little thing in the middle.
Speaker 4: There that guy really does have wheel bowls that could fit in a. Wheelbarrow that's.
Speaker 1: Awful why does this happen to? People is that? PARASITES i don't.
Speaker 4: Know elephant titus of the? Nuts what does it? Mean?
Speaker 1: Like what is? It those?
Speaker 3: PICTURE i remember seeing a picture like years and years, ago and it was like four Fucking aboriginal dudes and they were all sitting on their balls and they were bigger than.
Speaker 1: This. Dudes oh my, god they.
Speaker 3: Look like a bouncy, ball but it was their.
Speaker 1: Balls wouldn't that hurt really? Bad all the?
Speaker 4: TIME i would think, so, yeah, ESUS i mean, YES i would. Thing but then, again if your balls are that, big something else is going.
Speaker 1: On and no one gets elephant titus in the, Breasts like this is a thing.
Speaker 4: We always they, Do but you pay good money for.
Speaker 1: That it's very. Expensive, Hey COVID's. BACK i don't know if you guys.
Speaker 4: Knew, oh rib.
Speaker 1: It'ssonal it's to make.
Speaker 4: Pandemics.
Speaker 3: Pulled they actually pulled THE covid vaccine for everybody under the age sixty, five which is.
Speaker 2: Shocking it's.
Speaker 1: SHOCKING i don't know why they didn't just pull it for everyone. THOUGH i don't really, Understand like why do we kill old people and babies but not everyone in.
Speaker 4: Between, well it's best to kill the old people so we don't have to pay them The ponzi scheme that is known as.
Speaker 2: Social there you, go.
Speaker 1: You're just admitting that you want to kill all the old.
Speaker 4: People, well if we had to choose who should, die it only makes.
Speaker 3: SENSE i don't understand how anybody who's actively like you, know our age younger who is, working who actually wants to, security it's fucking you better not judy. Alone i'm fucked Like i'm. Not, YES i mean that's by the TIME i gets old, security it would pay my like electric, bill you know WHAT i. Mean so it's it's totally. Pointless i'm not counting on it in the least. Bit and IF i don't make, it And i'm gonna just be fucking working at the supermarket or, something just.
Speaker 1: Be A walmart greater until you, die get yourself a.
Speaker 2: Bitcoin, hey, look, look the that's not gonna be a thing right. Here shortly was it the boys were talking about the humanoid. Robots it's, like that's that's that's gonna be the. Thing it's, like stuff is gonna be extremely, cheap extremely because no people will be involved in. It And i'm like and then they're, like well from, there now you're gonna have to figure out how to derive meaning of your life because, Oh i'll figure they're not really gonna have to do. Anything who meaning of.
Speaker 3: Their life working At?
Speaker 4: Starbucks, so, like what you want to do is you want to have your robot go out and work for.
Speaker 1: You go make money.
Speaker 3: Robots well that's like that Movie out on The. Streets it's at home and they have their robot go out and do the stuff for.
Speaker 4: Them, yeah you've got like a fla agricultural farm robots like see three pos or, something you, know not, translators but you, know nothing like.
Speaker 2: That when they when they talk about, It, yeah when they talk about it is they're talking about a company making. Robots the robots do. Ship let it do all the ship. Goddamn and then you've got to figure out what you're going to do to make, it Which i'm assuming would just be universal basic.
Speaker 3: Income, yeah that's never gonna. Work, ever let's SAY soupid like it's just it's flies in the face of all economic. Reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right so they'll just murder, Everybody, yeah which THEY i think they've, done is what they would prefer to, do waiting for the fallout that they'll just thin out the herd that, way.
Speaker 2: Then give them a raising. Tea that'll give them a reason, tea because HERE'S i don't need all your people BECAUSE i don't need y'all to.
Speaker 4: Work, sure that's what that could arguably. Bleed that could be with THE covid shots for four just to thin out the herd for the impending.
Speaker 3: Robot but the, problem the problem with that is that like not nearly enough people have died for that to have been even fucking up, Iteration, Right, YEAH i Mean i've been waiting for this real estate drop because of all these people you're, Dead but they happen, yet, Man Like i'm losing hope that all these people are going to. Die we have.
Speaker 1: Till the end of the, year, RIGHT i thought it was last, year but it's this. Year the end of the, year end of this, year so we got a few more months to see if this is going to happen or.
Speaker 3: Not Like i'm really are like you hope that the fucking vaccine was going to kill?
Speaker 4: Everybody, Definitely, yeah at least clean out traffic a little bit, Everybody but everybody get.
Speaker 1: It, yeah it was handy Hand it was.
Speaker 2: Something it was like the people got no everybody who did not did not get it.
Speaker 3: Right but if they got multiple, doses odds are they got the real? Shit at?
Speaker 2: Least, yeah their likelihood went. Up BUT i don't think everybody actually got the. Ship.
Speaker 4: WELL i WISH i had my book with me which has all these stats on, it BUT i REMEMBER i had it broken down by age range and who got the boosters and two, boosters and it was a staggering amount of.
Speaker 3: People oh my, god this can't be. RIGHT i just pulled this article from four days ago and it, says as Of april twenty twenty, five twenty three percent OF us adults got the LATEST covid nineteen, shot the latest crazy.
Speaker 4: What what what is the latest?
Speaker 1: Mean like?
Speaker 2: This the ler three From, october the.
Speaker 3: Latest updated, batch the latest updated.
Speaker 1: Batch it tripped me out BECAUSE i went to the pharmacy AND i picked up something and the girl was, like you're not up to date on your, vaccines and she listed like, six AND i was, like, sorry who are? You, like what do you? Do how do you know what Vaccines i've had or haven't. Had she's, like, oh there's a national database and anytime someone's been given a, vaccine it goes in so we can tell you haven't had any of. Them AND i was, like never talk to me about vaccines. Again put that in my accounts or. Whatever and also, like why WOULD i take vaccines if they're so? HARMFUL i have a fucking autoimmune, disease you stupid Fuck like these people are all fucking. Crazy and she didn't appreciate that at, all and she felt LIKE i was being hostile and. AGGRESSIVE i actually tried to be as AS i, could BUT i didn't know they were doing this until that. Day AND i was, like there's a national database for every. Human every single time you get a, vaccine it goes in, there and they know what you have and don't. Have that's.
Speaker 2: Wild she's just trying to check on. You, lindsay she's just worried about your whale. Being you, know she probably gets a.
Speaker 1: Bonus IF i would have said, yes she'd get like sixty.
Speaker 2: Too lindsay that that, Too BUT i mean we'll talk about that about your health and well being. First and THEN i asked.
Speaker 1: HER i, said, okay you just listed like six. Vaccines, potentially IF i were, like, yeah let's do, it would you give them to me all right? Now and she's like, Yeah it's like call the fucking. Shit there's never been a study that showed if that's safer. Not she's, like, oh it just hurts your arm a little like. That, oh because you're a, scientist you're a, whiz and you know exactly what it will do to my. Body this is how stupid people. Are she believed what she.
Speaker 2: Said to, me that's the best way to give them all at. ONCE i, mean it's, like don't need to come back for seconds and thirds. Here WHEN i got, All i'm here. TODAY i put them all in one syene, too you, KNOW i just put them. ALL i just drawn from each, one all them mixed. TOGETHER i can take you. Out, no she'd be, like, no you should be like. This it'd be, like, OKAY i MIGHT i might consider taking, that, uh taking THAT covid jab if you've got that thing on dry ice where the dry eyes.
Speaker 4: At, yeah remember that that whole, Theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah with up on dry ice. Covers we're Gonna, YEAH i thought they were gonna make, it make millions of, dollars.
Speaker 4: Keep it frozen stalks and dry.
Speaker 2: Eyes, yeah, yeah that's WHAT i THOUGHT i was gonna.
Speaker 4: HAPPEN i guess we don't so.
Speaker 3: Well what what?
Speaker 4: Changed? Man because at first you had to keep it at like negative two hundred and eighty, degrees and now all of a sudden you're, Like, eh it's, fine forgive me for asking the follow up, question but what? Changed?
Speaker 2: Yeah before you had to have a whole suit you had to wear to go in there and get the damn J.
Speaker 4: That of, course is not. Feasible you're trying to roll it out. Internationally you just cannot have. That but you've got to be able to have it be at like get your vaccine at room, temperature not at absolute.
Speaker 2: Zero that's WHAT i. WANTED i had that thing not. Freeze you know What i'm, saying what's in that?
Speaker 3: Thing that is some fucking. Ship when you, THINK.
Speaker 4: I assure you just loads of, bullshit that's the secret.
Speaker 3: Sauce do you think it ever had to be frozen like?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: NO i think it was all. THEATER i think it was all. Tavistock w h H, o shiny guy falling on his, face propagated and the horseship make.
Speaker 1: You feel like it's like up and like high, tech like really cool ship or something or what because That smoka mirror ship really does work On people like the, show the. Showmanship they like they, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh so what's up with this false flag in front of The israeli? EMBASSY i haven't heard of.
Speaker 2: This you talk got? Shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah hold, on hold, on same thing it.
Speaker 2: WAS i think it was a Jew, YEAH Dc Jewish. Museum there is yeah.
Speaker 3: Flag this guy's on the. Payroll he's A jew.
Speaker 4: HIMSELF i hear one word and one word, only. Manifesto that's, It SO i need he.
Speaker 3: Manifesto you have a?
Speaker 4: Manifesto automatic? Horseship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Automatic who was a?
Speaker 2: Man it was a Uh Iran lezinski and Mel. Groom those were the two people that got gunned down the.
Speaker 3: Split second the article started breaking any.
Speaker 4: Of this at all for a. Second as soon.
Speaker 3: As they got, killed within like five, minutes they knew that he was going to propose to, her which means that they knew stuff about her that she didn't even.
Speaker 4: Know are these real? People?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah their real. Life they just got a.
Speaker 4: Puppy they're the biggest liars in the. World they lie about everything all of the, time on every. Front you cannot trust The israelis at all or.
Speaker 1: Any of the pictures.
Speaker 4: There then it just your default position is they are lying to. Me it's just a matter of. Degree the story's bullshit on its. Face BUT i mean my thought is are they even real? PEOPLE i don't know because.
Speaker 1: This is, them this is alleged possibly fake. People, YEAH i mean.
Speaker 4: Anything my point is they need prove to me that these people were actually, real not the other. Way doubt THAT i THAT i just magically assume that these are real people that they just introduced to. Us they could absolutely positively be. Fake even, here.
Speaker 1: Even Before ai they were doing that ship handysick all fake, kids.
Speaker 4: And this guy conveniently yells Free, palestine right a, bunch doesn't he do? That and then sits and waits for the police to SHOW i, mean the whole this is this is horse, ship that's what this. Is it's not. Real, yeah or.
Speaker 1: They're trying to, say, like, oh it's so dangerous to talk About. Palestine we can't talk About palestine because look what happens people get, shot so you have to just Love. Israel shut.
Speaker 4: Up it changes the news cycle for forty eight, hours which is all you need to, do get an uncomfortable story out of the. Headlines it's it's straight Up israeli. Lies what it?
Speaker 2: Is hey shot him after nine? O'clock SO i mean in the?
Speaker 4: Morning no?
Speaker 1: Not oh, yeah well this is a.
Speaker 2: Museum he's a. Museum it was RIGHT fbi.
Speaker 1: Building, hey, hey, baby do you want to go to the museum at nine? Pm SO i can propose to you at nine? Pm? Ok?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh hang, on say hang, on.
Speaker 5: Let me screen tend to be engaged, Screenshare, HEY i detect her?
Speaker 3: Share. Okay SO i put this in there and it says we are quite confident that this image or significant part of it was created BY.
Speaker 4: Ai which photo is it of what the.
Speaker 3: One of the here them standing in front of The israeli and This israeli.
Speaker 4: Thing oh, really that's.
Speaker 3: Awesome let me. Check i'm gonna keep checking. More i'll stop.
Speaker 1: Surprise, yeah like how can they can't they get better than this at this point, though, like if you're going to do a false, right we deserve better than. This we can't detect it within five.
Speaker 3: Seconds what are their names SO i can actually get the actual good images of?
Speaker 2: Them yarn A.
Speaker 3: R i don't Speak. Jewish spell.
Speaker 2: That, oh hold on a, second hold, on let me let me do.
Speaker 5: You, yeah well he's A, christian he's not A.
Speaker 2: Jew, here here we. GO i got a. Highlighted where's? That lezinski got.
Speaker 3: Highlight people should get killed just for their.
Speaker 2: Names m hmm leg, yeah allegedly comedy. Show uh, yeah but they were late Night, Lizinski, yeah L i s c H I n s K y and the One sarah milcrom.
Speaker 1: Do this picture that he's showing.
Speaker 2: There this one's on The New York. Post.
Speaker 4: YEAH i mean we're gonna try and get anti, semitism uh to be an arrestable.
Speaker 3: Offense, okay so this one pops? Up that one right, there that image right there that came up as not A i huh.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay let me, okay, city there's a real. Boat they were just late night in the. MUSEUM i didn't know museums stayed open that.
Speaker 1: Lake, yeah they.
Speaker 4: Do when you work for intelligence and when you're waiting for the shooters show.
Speaker 1: Up, Yeah, oh it's going a little. Longer, guys it's almost.
Speaker 2: THERE i, mean somebody says something at a, Museum i'm, thinking, like you, know four. O'clock you know thede had.
Speaker 4: Keys to the. MUSEUM i assure.
Speaker 3: You, Real, okay they got to be able going and change when no one's.
Speaker 4: Looking you gotta change, dates.
Speaker 1: Numbers you can't have a bunch of people who are aren't. It that's when all the details come out, that you, know break your narrative. Apart it's a SAFER i, Mean i'm going to see if there's any museums around here that are open anywhere near that, time and.
Speaker 2: They might stay open. Late But i'm just, Like i'm, Like i'm not going to a museum at no damn eight thirty at.
Speaker 1: Night, ah these are all closing and thirty one minutes it Is. Sunday let's. See, nope that's all, week same, hours five, pm five, pm every single museum that's within like one hundred.
Speaker 2: MILES i was kind of.
Speaker 1: Light oh there is one In denver that closes at nine. Pm after nine.
Speaker 4: Pm sometimes they rent them out for like banquets and things like. That every now and. Then Because i've been to you actually went to The Getty i've only been to The getty, once BUT i was there one time for.
Speaker 1: To see if there were children hidden around.
Speaker 4: Place, NO i didn't know anything about it at the, time like two thousand and, five BUT i was there for real estate Related vegas high rise related party and and so we were in a whole. PART i, mean we didn't get to see the museum, part but we were in this like area where you could have catered events and have presentations people outside or inside or. Whatever SO i think that might be the reason why they do. That, well, actually you know. What, ALSO i spoke to this lady Named annelie who was who was put through like a real hardcore mk ultra program when she was a, kid and all of the abuse happened at, museums and that her parents were. Connected they were scientists or one of them was a, scientist and one of them was like A i think high ranking like a psychologist in academia who had access to a lot of government funds and stuff like. That she had really fucked up, childhood but all the abuse would take place if she if they were In, london it would happen in a museum basement In. London if it was In New. York it would be. There if it WAS, dc it would be. There if it WAS, la it'd be in a museum. There but it always happened in the. Music SO i think there's probably a connection.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah Well i've heard this, too you, know from OTHER i guess, sources and The getty of course being one of like the prime locations where children are held and trafficked and sold and. Whatever why, though why? Museums is it the art trafficking? Thing like you can spend seven billion dollars on this piece of art that's actually only worth two hundred and then you get two kids with it as well or.
Speaker 4: WHATEVER i don't. KNOW i WISH i had known about The getty WHEN i went, there OR i do remember going it, is And i've driven by it a million, times BUT i just never really had much of an interest in. Going, yeah BUT i don't, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i don't know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: THINK i think art's the perfect. Cover, yeah, yeah, right because nobody can tell you that this banana tape to the wall isn't worth.
Speaker 4: Billions it's been a great money washing operation for a long long. Time people in the rich people, also it's like a self fulfilling A ponzi scheme where they just decide that this art is worth a lot of money and buy assets with it with their. Cash, Uh and then they don't get wiped out on. Inflation they actually benefit from. It so that's why they buy picassos and shit like, that and they keep That, obviously the art world is incredibly fucking.
Speaker 3: Dirty, Yeah and one thing they keep in mind is that THE cia in the fifties and sixties opened a slew of paint stores in order to ship smuggle whatever you put it in the, paint paint goes on a. Truck there you. Go so you'll find THE cia connected to paint shops like all over the, country.
Speaker 4: And you'll find THE cia connected to the modern art industry as.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, yes for. Sure and also those guys, right they also opened up a whole slew of like scuba equipment, stores which that ONE i can't really figure. Out why would They why would they open Scuba, Yeah Like Jerry heming worked at two different scuba, stores one In miami and one somewhere, else and then there was another scuba store that was CONNECTED i found somewhere. Else so it's, like what are they doing with, scubas maybe some kind of something in. TANKS i don't know what.
Speaker 4: Access in underground.
Speaker 1: Caves, yes that's WHAT i was gonna, say because, uh Just Slaine maxwell had hers scuba like, sorry her submarine, license submarine license and like. That you, Know Sex, Island Epsteen island or whatever was said to have hidden caves that you could, enter and that's why he bought the island because you can submarine in so you can hide what's coming and. Going SO i don't know if it would be connected, scuba BUT i don't know why it would be. Connected they're both. Underwater yeah, YEAH i mean who if THE cia isn't trafficking, Children, like who's going to supply the fifty six thousand dollars worth of hot dogs For biden's party or?
Speaker 4: Whatever sure hot dog Party obama's flying.
Speaker 3: In if these motherfuckers are going to be talking about hot, dogs they better. Be if they were really talking about hot, dog they would be ensuring that they were kosher hot dogs for obvious. Reasons, yeah eating the non kosher, ones so they would be making they would clarify they're getting the kosher.
Speaker 1: Ones that's. True so these are clearly children because they do say kosher.
Speaker 3: Exactly that's the only logical conclusion one can.
Speaker 1: Draw that's a really good. Point, actually it's crazy to me that you can show all these emails where Like Hillary clinton's talking about sacrificing To moloch and they're like paying seventy thousand for hot dogs and pizza and all this crazy, shit and people are, like like they.
Speaker 3: Just the worst of the craziest one is The John podesta with the fourteen fishes and the cuts all over his. Hands that's the fucking its meaning the fourteen fishes had to do with it was one of those Ancient canaanite.
Speaker 1: Things, YEAH i don't remember, exactly was some like.
Speaker 3: Demonica, remember all These zionists cling to the writings of The talmut like it contained some sort of hidden Fucking, see this is where the occultism comes. In because they're atheists by our, standards they believe in the fucking occultist ritual weird. Shit so they come off as, OOH i don't believe In god and all this, stuff just to avoid having to talk about, it, Right but all these motherfuckers are truly into this weird a cult, shit and that's where it all comes from that's where you can find, it at least Like. Saturn i'm talking like. That just for some, reason they go, Back like In Dealey, plaza one of the guys was wearing a fucking parrot costume and talking To Ryan. Dawson he's, like that's An aztec. Parrot so they pull for a cult shit from the way back before even their own, culture looking for these hidden secrets of Fucking god and.
Speaker 1: Stuff but they're too stupid to actually understand the real. Ones they're just, LIKE i don't, know put out a parrot that and, Shit like they're fucking. Retards uh like, seriously, yeah They oh, shoot what did you just Ask charlie before? THAT i don't. KNOW i lost. It it's, gone it's. Gone but they're all they're all, sick, twisted fucked. Up what's worse Than podesta with his fourteen fish hands or whatever is if you look at the art Of podesta or SORRY i, DIDN'T i said that. Wrong whoever had the fourteen? Hands But podesta's art him and his. Brothers, yeah and like people being ripped, apart and like headless people in torture, positions and Like Anderson cooper strung up to a fucking wall when he was a, baby obviously having just been raped in various, ways like just, dark dark. Shit when everybody was wearing that frazzle drip, Icon ellen wore it and all these people DURING covid for some, reason everybody was, like let's just put frazzle drip out, there which is the most horrifying concept in the, world and they all just were like doing it like it doesn't fucking even. Matter and it doesn't because, again if you show, people they just like shut, down they just like won't take it, in like they.
Speaker 4: Can't do you get the feeling that they are being made to wear.
Speaker 1: IT i wondered, That, Yeah LIKE i wondered if m, hm and they're, like all, right choose your sides signal which sides you're there's no going back after you wear. That you can't then pretend you were on the good, side right like never. Ever so, yeah it makes me wonder. Too then write like what the factions actually are and who's actually doing? What AND i know not everybody is actually a satanic, occultist like you.
Speaker 3: Know like it's it's this is what it comes down. To some of them are for ball and some of them are For moloch and they eternally fight over.
Speaker 1: IT i think the, same they're the. Same Fucking god that'd be, retarded but they are. Retarded so maybe you're. Right, YEAH i. DON'T i don't want to end on frazzle.
Speaker 2: Drip it's, Okay well he can he can Get.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was laptop frazzle.
Speaker 1: Drip OH i don't, know it was. It and he was also that had the fucking videos OF i.
Speaker 3: Love how that guy disappeared and then he tried to make a comeback and then he disappeared.
Speaker 1: Again, like, no everybody hates.
Speaker 3: You why if these guys always trying to make a, Comeback, LIKE i never understand the. Comeback it's, like what are you?
Speaker 1: Doing you just you're too valuable to like. That they created, you right because they tortured you since you were a, child and then they watched you torture other, children and like they can't just recreate that.
Speaker 3: Easily so, yeah but they can just keep paying you money and keep you out of the public eye and keep doing your ritual ship. Whatever they don't have to have you on. It they don't have to have you on having a podcast or some.
Speaker 4: Ship true.
Speaker 1: Have a Podcast Gavin news you could totally be a normal, Guy.
Speaker 3: Gavin they're talking about he's gonna run LIKE i saw a thing this, week or like he's planning for a presidential. Run, well does it really.
Speaker 1: Matters he's already flip.
Speaker 2: Flawed he's already flip. Flawed, yeah he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Run but now he's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Run, no, no, No i'm talking about he's already flip flapped his whole his whole viewpoint of of how the world should. Work.
Speaker 4: Yeah oh HE'S.
Speaker 2: I mean. COMPLETELY i, MEAN i don't even sound like it's saying. Guy i'm, like, ho sleek. Motherfucker you know What i'm, saying slick. BANG i mean he looks.
Speaker 3: Shisty, well here's a problem with The Democratic party in, General like every single thing that they pushed for decades just became obsolete literally. Overnight and so what are any of them supposed to do but Retire.
Speaker 4: Their entire voting base is about to be replaced by robots as well in the next ten, Years so good luck dealing with. That we're the only thing you can offer them is free, stuff income that you can't.
Speaker 3: AFFORD i can imagine this argument like the fucking robots are going to get to, vote and then they're going to fucking argue over which robots can vote based on their operating.
Speaker 4: System trans operating system goes Between linux morning loss afternoon pronouns Are.
Speaker 3: Oh here's the QUESTION i, have is all the, shit all THE ai and all the robotic stuff they're being written they're Not are they creating new languages to create this? Stuff or are they just being written in the same computer languages that we use for everything? Else meaning is there a point of vulnerability here because of the language that they're using the program these.
Speaker 1: THINGS i can't aswer this, question BUT i did hear many times that they changed their own programming language for themselves.
Speaker 4: That THE ai.
Speaker 1: Did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the weird thing is like you've seen that video where like THE ai assistant calls the OTHER ai assistant and then they're, like, hey let's talk in this fucking modem. Language maybe probably be a.
Speaker 1: Baby, Yeah and then it's, like, yeah, well this also happened way.
Speaker 3: Back well did that language get? Created did that language get created by the people who made THE?
Speaker 1: Ai, yeah that's WHAT i couldn't tell, Either but allegedly The FACEBOOK ai uh some time ago made its own, language started talking to OTHER ais off its, network and nobody could decipher what it was saying or.
Speaker 3: Doing of course not because it's and that was.
Speaker 1: Like seven years. Ago so or more so that if seven years AGO ai was creating its own language that we couldn't, decipher all that means if it hasn't happened, since, then has it figured out how to do it without us?
Speaker 4: Knowing like a while, ago you just got to tell. It you Got, english, Motherfucker just Use, english.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker it's, like you poor stupid. Things you can't even talk faster than. This we're, like, no most of us don't even know what like the WORDS i just said. Meant so we can't talk faster than, this for, SURE i don't. Know BUT i also just SAW i have it up here somewhere where this new Like claude point four point zero Or Claude opus. FOUR i don't know if that's like the newest chech ept or a totally different. Company it's from something it's something, Different, okay so it's From, anthropic different. COMPANY i guess supposedly it's. Latest their LATEST ai model threatened to engineers with blackmail to avoid shut. Down they were going to shut it, down and it was, like, oh, WELL i have all of your. INFORMATION i, know like you know who you've been cheating with or like, this and Then i'll just tell, people so don't shut me. DOWN i don't know, AGAIN i never know if like this is programmed or this is like allegedly something it just like developed, Somehow like they're never very clear about.
Speaker 4: THAT i think maybe when you become, smart you see all the angles and you find out that the most impactful angle is to just blackmail, people.
Speaker 1: Right like it's a SMART. Ai if it's doing, that.
Speaker 4: It FOUND i need to solve this. Problem how DO i solve? It blackmail this?
Speaker 1: Guy one of the things they're talking, about Right it still doesn't even necessarily mean we've reached GENERAL, ai but THAT ai has been given enough tools and it's able to combine them in so many ways that we actually don't know what it can do and can't do until we see. It it doesn't mean it wasn't programmed to do it in a. Way we just didn't predict that that was the way the programming would. Result making.
Speaker 3: Sense one of the THINGS i have a big a problem with is that natural evolution of whatever. Form it. Took took a goddamn long time for our consciousness to develop to what it, Is but we just flipped the. Switch, yeah and there you. Go you have somewhat of a consciousness in a, machine WHICH i still don't. Believe it's just a very complex. Algorithm to be honest with, You we're just a very complex. Algorithm when you really dissect the human, consciousness we're nothing more than a bunch of also really in a different.
Speaker 1: Form, yeah we're programmable, matter.
Speaker 3: Very, programmable like too easily, programmable too easily.
Speaker 1: Forgos this is actually one of our problems of why it sucks that so many, people even if you're really, smart you can be. Hijacked is it literally by light sequences of light sequences of psychological little indicators that you don't even know are?
Speaker 3: Happening however that beaming machine works in that Fucking cameleo, BOOK.
Speaker 1: I don't. KNOW i JUST i remember this guy came AND i was a cash, cashier you, know And dan told, us, like don't make him change, quickly and like if someone's trying to do many operations, once just say no and call over a manager and like, That, dad BUT i, like this guy was not very. Quick he'd like take, whatever change and then he would like hand me back something else to be, like, actually COULD i get such and? Such AND i, change, sure but it wasn't. Quick it was slow as. Fuck SO i THOUGHT i was like totally aware AND i was, like, oh he's not doing. That it's really slow and it's easy for me to see this is all. Legit and then later in the day they had me cap my tail as you, do AND i was one hundred dollars short and they were like, oh AND i was, like there was a. GUY i just thought it wasn't.
Speaker 3: THAT i had a guy try to quick change. Me WHEN i was working For Spencer. Gifts he was really. Good he bought you buy something for like a buck or two when you break a big. Bill, Yeah and then As i'm handing him back the, money he's, like, oh, no, MAN i actually got the smaller bill. HERE i don't take this, instead after he's already taken the, money and he does it in a manner that makes you think everything's, kosher but it's.
Speaker 1: Not totally AND i WAS i thought it immediately.
Speaker 3: The second this ninja walked up with the goddamn and ANDILL i was LIKE i.
Speaker 1: KNEW i fucking didn't know BECAUSE i THOUGHT i was. SMARTER i THOUGHT i was like counting it all AND i knew what was going. On and, no he somehow got one hundred bucks for. Me so, anyways but part of my point is, like whatever they're, DOING i can't detect like it works, Right and so who knows how many times that's happening in other ways to people being convinced that you understand and you don't. Understand, yeah vice.
Speaker 4: Versa, yeah we're all playing three card money on some.
Speaker 1: Level i'm just hoping, badly. Badly oh, SO i guess we'll say. Goodbye then on This Memorial day, weekend do you guys Have Memorial day?
Speaker 3: PLANS jfk conference?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow ooh what?
Speaker 1: Online?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Okay how do people attend birthday? CONFERENCE Jfk birthday? Conference all, right? Awesome you know who that it.
Speaker 2: Is He's arenda you talking about. Marketing we just, go we'll get you AN ai generator to do all your marketing for.
Speaker 1: You, DUDE i need a marketing. Bought, yeah let's do. That give me.
Speaker 2: That yeah you had to do all?
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah so that'd be GOOD hq four twenty dot com for EVERYTHING i. Do me and writers should be wrapping up the last of the season two this. Week we'll be doing two episodes because there's really enough point of doing just one episode last, week so we'll be doing six and seven this. Week so we'll have that Also beyond The Cube thursday, nights nine thirty. PM i just want to, say, Like i've been Watching Beast games On Amazon prime and it's actually pretty damn. INTERESTING i like. IT i didn't think it was gonna be Because i've seen this other, stuff but this is like he actually did a good job on, this like the, bribery the, manipulation like it's it's actually really. Good So i'm, like four episodes, in you know that you've got a thousand people competing for five million dollars and the chance to own a one point eight million dollar. Island so that's the premise of the. Show but then you go go about different competitions to eliminate, people and at certain points in times he chunks some money out there to see if if everybody's gonna stay stay true to their. Team so sometimes it works, out sometimes it. Doesn't say this is kind of one of those things that's a's an actual moment THAT i think it's episode three where you, like there ain't no way in hell IF i was up, THERE i wouldn't hit that, Button like that's the that's the crazy amount of money he was offering the people to eliminate like fifty other ten mate. Instantly so, yeah actually it's actually it's on An Amazon. Prime the whole season's already, happened and so you can go binge watch. It me and my girlfriend started watching it the other day and so it was actually pretty. Good SO i, really if you don't have nothing to, do that's actually something pretty good to.
Speaker 1: Watch so, Weird i've been watching one Hundred Foot. WAVE i think that's what it's. Called these motherfuckers are. CRAZY i don't know again If i'm talking about the show that's ten years old and everyone's watched, it or if it just came out BECAUSE i don't, pay but it's fucking. WILD i, mean like the surfers are always taking a risk surfing, anything but these people go to like the stormiest place in the. World there's this underwater canyon that's like bigger than The grand deeper than The grand. Canyon it shoots water up while six currents are hitting, it so there's like seventeen waves all hitting at once and they surf that and it's fucking. Wild Like i'm not into surfing at, all but i started watching this just to watch, something and Now i'm like. Hooked these people are all, psychopaths all surfers or. Psychopaths i'm convinced, now and it's a pretty good show, Actually So i'll add that to the list for people if they if they want day zero. Suggestions that's nothing to do with this show at, All, charlie do you want to tell the people a?
Speaker 4: Thing, Yeah i'll be out next week Because i'm going to be In Arizona saturday night for the premiere Of Barnum world from the guys who brought You Jones. Plantation i'm the narrator and the off camera. Interviewer you hear but you can't ever, See and So i'll be there With Drew, treglia the, director And Lee golman otherwise known as Legal man On twitter for rented out of. Theater there's going to be a big. Party so if you're in The phoenix area On, saturday the thirty first of may go to event bright dot com and then put In Barnum world and you'll find. It i'd love to have. YOU i have no idea how it's gonna turn. OUT i don't know if it's gonna be, PACKED i don't know, what But i'm going So i'll have some fun and watch the movie and see. Everybody so, SORRY i won't catch it next. Week i'll be on a plane while we're, recording.
Speaker 1: So we'll see. You we'll see you on your triumphant return the week. After hopefully you have. Fun helpfully everybody goes and gets a ticket For Barnum world In phoenix for this next coming. Week And I'm lindsaysharman of roaguways dot. Org you can find everything THAT i do at roagueways dot. Org you can go to my substack at roaguways dot substack dot. Com AND i hope you will have a very Merry Memorial day and we will see you next week