Speaker 1: It's never a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w JR R. But your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 3: This hour brought to you by the Central Florida International Auto Show.
Speaker 1: This weekends gonna be a good time. I'm gonna be out there tomorrow starting at noon. It's going on at the Orange County Convention Center again. They're gonna have all the most badass cars, a whole bunch of great stuff for you.
Speaker 2: Tickets.
Speaker 1: You can get your tickets now at Orlando Autoshow dot com. We'll see you out there. It's going on tomorrow through Sunday. Good times, Orange County Convention Center.
Speaker 2: You'd bring some BWO stickers out there? Ooh yeah, I was trying to think if you're allowed to dance stickers out?
Speaker 1: Yes, if we have the new ones in, I have not forgiveness later Okay, I haven't verified if we have that big box out there is new BWO stickers, because if not, we're.
Speaker 2: Kind of out.
Speaker 3: Oh I guarantee it is okay? Right Hey, speaking of cars, that brings us to this item. How would you like to own your own Dark Knight Trilogy batmobile. The tumbler style batmobile Bruce Wayne. Okay, yeah, I know the one you're talking about. Look on our Facebook page. You get your visual reference there. I think there's a few of those are Actually there's ten that have been commissioned for production from Warner Brothers through Bruce Waynex dot com. They are selling these fully functional tumbler batmobiles three million dollars each. There's only ten of them.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are fully functional, but not street legal. Oh well, what's the point. Well, if you're a super rich type, I'm sure if you're able to drop three mil on a batmobile, you probably have some property where you can nuts have it in the garage too. You're not gonna buy that and not drive it, are you? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm definitely if I bought a driving, But I'm saying have it in a nice garage. You know how when you see the guys like Jay Leno and all the car people that have like a garage full of cars, that batmobiles right in there, and then you just back it out and ride it on your track right out back. Because you have so much money that you can afford the three three mil. You're looking at the picture of it. Yeah, it's pretty cool, right, Yeah it is. I could see why it's not street legal. That thing just well, it kind of just spells the word ticket. It's pretty damn wide too, and uh I know it has like the jet type benchin. It doesn't shoot flames or anything. Okay, it's it's fully I thought underneath it, see right here, I thought maybe that was.
Speaker 2: Like a flame.
Speaker 1: Whoops, see like that, I thought maybe that was a flame age and check it out jr. Facebook page mere three million dollars. You're gonna have to act quick though, because there are only ten available.
Speaker 2: So somebody's making thirty mil.
Speaker 3: There's Batman, then there's Florida Man.
Speaker 4: Florida Man, Florida Man, flowing man. Got to be a flooding man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 3: Let's head to southwest Florida. Lee County represent Forty two year old Timothy Lincoln arrested after allegedly threatening to blow up an Alta beauty store.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we go into him blowing up the store, I just scrolled down from the Batman car on Facebook, and that's gotta be him.
Speaker 2: That's him. That's Timothy.
Speaker 3: So Timothy threatened to blow up an Alta beauty store, and judging from his mug shot, I think he went crazy. Using the testers inside the store.
Speaker 1: He definitely did. It appears that he put barbed wire across his forehead.
Speaker 2: You see that his whole.
Speaker 1: Face is colored different colors. His beard's blue. I don't think he did that there. I've been to Alta. I used to buy my wife gift cards there for the holidays. Lee County represents that is that's mugshot Hall of Fame material right there. Uh huh, yeah, you have to see a jar our facebook page. Did he say why he was blowing out the Ulta store?
Speaker 2: No, I guess he was just irritated.
Speaker 1: If I see that guy walking into an Alta and I'm buying my wife a gift card, I think I'm gonna kind of exit and come back later.
Speaker 3: That's not normally. I'm not trying to stereotype here, but that is not what you would expect customer base wise in an Alta.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I always you mentioned you know your wife like Seth store, SODA's mine, and whenever I hear that she's stopping by Alta, you don't want to know how that is decoded in my head. Yeah, there goes one hundred bucks minimum. Yeah, but hey they look great for us, Ain't that right? Oh no, I'm not, And I'm pushing back, man, I'm just saying, that's what what what I She says that, and that's what I hear. It's fine. I'm sure she will tell you the same thing when I say I'm going to buy some speakers.
Speaker 1: Hey, honey, I'm running the best buy, And immediately she knows the Lyncher checkbook is taking a hit.
Speaker 2: All right. So both those are at the j R. Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, to tell you it's worth going there just to see the dude's mug shot. Yeah, while you're buying your three million dollar batmobile. Surfers might find this interesting. A study conducted in South Africa involving towing seal shaped boards fitted with different configurations of lights behind the boat to see which attracted the most attention. The researchers from Macquarie University in New South Wales discovered that giving led well, I think of it as ground effects for a surfboard. LED lighting underneath the surfboard I have the visual seems to deter shark attacks.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Now, think about this. You've got the silhouettes of the surfboard. You're a shark down at the bottom. You're hungry, right, m You're looking up at the surface for prey. You see that silhouette, dark silhouette sitting on the surface of the seal, right, you think it's seal or what? No, you light up the bottom of the silhouette. Now it blends in with the sky light, thus making you not as visible to potential predators.
Speaker 1: So now when we have guys catching air, you're gonna see like it's gonna be like a lowrider catching in air because the lights on it, or or.
Speaker 3: A decked out pickup truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be the low rider I'm talking about. So also me being a ten percent shark because I watched Shark Week and I always have.
Speaker 2: You know how the Great Whites, I know, my bros out at Wammy Bay are gonna be all over this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know how uh you know how the you know how Great Whites do it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Hump, they go down, No, they are down, No, they're down like this and they see that object and they race up as quick as they can. And that's how you that's how you get those air jaws shell and then they grab said seal.
Speaker 2: But not with these ground effects. I mean sounds like it makes sense. How much do they say how much it would cost or if it isn't heavy?
Speaker 3: These are just uh no, it's just led strip lights that like you.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't. I want to make sure how it's gonna affect to.
Speaker 3: A surf or lighting rig or anything. I'm sure these could be easily built into it.
Speaker 2: Not I've seen and I addrested my surfboards.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna I can't wait to try this out.
Speaker 1: Your next chance and your next time when you load up, as he always says, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Load up the woody and head out. I'm wan to Whammy Bay. Whammy Bay. You'll never let that down.
Speaker 3: To live it down. I wear it like a badge of honor. Now, Man the rock, We'll see you now, j r. R