Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has something living One's property of all times? Yes, my bosuck on you bow down to your master?
Speaker 2: Can you dig it? Can you did it? Where you did?
Speaker 3: Allowed to play? Allowed to play?
Speaker 4: Come out to play, Come out to play.
Speaker 2: The first the Wolf from the person.
Speaker 3: The sun is rising, John, do wake up, Wake.
Speaker 4: Up now, don't worry. We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 3: Jenna witz Hols Cross Station, k m O g Homopho listens.
Speaker 4: He's a familyphy.
Speaker 3: Don't turn taptilejas.
Speaker 4: Wait and see. Are you ready? Are you ready to show? It's time to start to show.
Speaker 3: That's stick the glib Pasco whisping Man, Marty Show, Welcome to the organ League. It's not such a gor kick back, makes up best.
Speaker 4: Off it and make it hardcore. Hang you whisby a man mess.
Speaker 3: Pick up your phone, then a lot.
Speaker 4: You're on the air at last Day, My time, start show.
Speaker 5: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show, BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website the rocks kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS.
Speaker 1: Listen with your cell phone.
Speaker 5: Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsey, Good morning, Garvin, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Gimbe, very good morning.
Speaker 5: Weln Crows are going to be over at the hard Rock on Saturday, August eighth, and we're gonna try and get some tickets away. I feel pretty confident we will. We'll do that at seven point thirty. You want your tickets, go to hard Rock Casino Tulsa dot com. You've got listener emails. You need help us some email us show at kmod dot com. You must have to tell the truth your chance to get to know the show better. Ask any question that you want. Give those questions to us ahead of time. Show at kmoty dot com or text bmms and whatever that question is to eight to nine four five.
Speaker 2: So here's my.
Speaker 5: Question for you, because I have a friend who says that they're sick, and I know they have allergies, and I'm like, no, I thank you, you're sick?
Speaker 1: Is there can you tell the difference yeah, How.
Speaker 6: Well, when you're sick, you can feel, you feel achy, you feel you might have a fever. Allergies don't give me a fever, but allergies make me sneeze.
Speaker 7: A whole bunch and usually it's more of a congestion and it's not so much there's no color.
Speaker 1: How do you know you have allergies not? How do you know it's allergies causing it? Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, growing up in Indiana, I didn't have allergies. I didn't actually have allergies until I moved to Oklahoma.
Speaker 6: Yes, and so I didn't know exactly. At first.
Speaker 7: I kind of thought, am I catching a cold? And then someone said, no, it's just allergies. Pollen's high or Ragley's high, or you're in the dust bowl now girl.
Speaker 5: So so again, how can you tell the difference between being sick and have an allergies, especially as someone who is didn't have them growing up?
Speaker 7: Well, I would go to the ear nose, and throat doctor and they I would say, this is allergies.
Speaker 6: We'll give you a steroid shot and it'll take care of it. Which it would. It would clear it up within twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: Okay, without going to the doctor. How would you know to go to the ear nose and throat rather than go to your.
Speaker 2: Regular doctor, right, I don't know it's okay to.
Speaker 1: Say you don't know. That's the whole point of this whole segment.
Speaker 2: Give me a fever. Fever is think of the a number one thing that differentiates allergies between a cold or a flu or any of those other ones. Because you don't get a fever with allergies. You'll get the ruddy nose, you get the watery eyes, the itchy throats, stuff like that. But I think the fever is the main and the body aches. Fever and body aches. That's how I know when I've got a cold or I've got a flu. Typically it's the body aches. You know, I can feel it. I don't know if it's really how it is, but it's how I feel. Like your nerves are extra sensitive, right, and like it just seems like everything's a little every time you move or whatever little twinge you're like, you know, a little little shock.
Speaker 1: I like where you're going with the fever, except you don't always get a fever with a cold. True statement, true statement.
Speaker 2: And that's why I had body aches into that as well, because of allergies, you really don't get body aches, you'll get itchy, watery eyes.
Speaker 5: So for me, allergies is like I get watery eyes first. Yeah, sneezing in watery eyes I get first.
Speaker 2: That's how I know.
Speaker 1: And I always feel it in my eyes first.
Speaker 2: Okay, but yeah, I mean that's where you're gonna feel it if you get it, you watery eyes first.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I mean allergies, right, because I don't get that when I'm when I'm when I have like a cold or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I'm not one hundred percent sure either.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there's many times where I've been like, oh I have just I have allergies are but it's probably been a cold, you know, chocolate. I think around here everybody just talks up being sick to allergies.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, as Lindsay was going on with her reasoning, I had to google it real quick, and I'm sure you've already done this.
Speaker 1: Maybe not.
Speaker 2: But allergies caused by immune reactions to triggers like pollen, usually causes itchy eyes or nose, produces clear mucus and lasts four weeks. Colds are viral and often produce thick, yellow or green mucus and may include a fever or Eggs typically resolve within one to two weeks.
Speaker 5: I'm under the impression that the color of you mucus isn't always the indicator, okay, because there are people that like, oh, I have a sinus infection because it's this color. That's not always true. You can have a sinus infection with clear snot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's that's the allergy part of it. And when the cold, because there's an infection deep in you. That's at least that's what I've always thought. When it comes to mucus, it's not when it's green or yellowish that's bad news. Yeah, you've got an infection in there, whether it be sinus or right cold or whatever. That's that's the indicator.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is you can have a sinus infection and it still be clear.
Speaker 2: It's not always. It's like a dog.
Speaker 1: You know a dog that its tails happy. That's not that's not true.
Speaker 2: It's the dogs wagging their tails though usually and just because of that, when a dog is sad or scared, little tuck yeah it tucks scared, yes, yes, but not happy. I don't know. And when they're sad, they kind of it may not tuck it, but it does droop. I've never seen a sad dog wag their tail.
Speaker 5: I'm not really clear on their mental state. So smack a dog and then watch its tail. Sure bet you it ain't wagging much after that.
Speaker 2: No, we can shift to that.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, Like, I have no idea what a dog.
Speaker 5: I just don't indicate a wagging a tail as they're happy, because dogs wag their tails when they're mad.
Speaker 1: That's, you know, barking that someone's at the door. Oh okay.
Speaker 2: As a guy who's had a lot of dogs and currently has two horses in the house and had to deal with an intruder yesterday, not really, it was just somebody at the door.
Speaker 1: I was out and look like intruder.
Speaker 5: That's somebody knocking on your door soliciting. It's not the same as an intruder.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the deal, man. Like, I'm in the garage watching the TikTok and I'm smoking right. The dogs are just going aps crazy in there, right, and I'm like what, I just open up the door and I'm like, hey, short of a goddamn intruder being in here. Shut the hell up. And then I turn around and there's a cable guy standing at the garage entrance. Amen, and need to go bury some cable in your bag. I'm like, oh, you're the intruder, got it, got it? Okay, my bad bro, dogs are inside. Head on back there at least the announced he was getting in your backyard. True statement, right, But with my dogs, back to the point. With my dogs and what I've seen with a lot of other dogs, when there's somebody at the door, their tail gets stiff, goes up, you know, because they're at attention, right, not so much relaxed and wagging as if where they're happy or or if they're sad.
Speaker 1: Then it's just just a tail. It's a good tale.
Speaker 5: And I know a lot of people that lived somewhere else and now they live here and now they have allergies. Growing up, I would get a sore throat. I remember having sore throats religiously in Iowa. Yeah, but no, no, it's a cold. Sore throat is more connected to.
Speaker 1: A cold than it is allergies, Okay, which I always thought it was like a drink. I don't know, I don't know I never got into it.
Speaker 2: Man's you feel like crap, good, take this, drink a bottle of eight, Well, you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: It's you know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's like watching those stupid medication commercials and they're like leaky stool fatigue.
Speaker 2: And you're like, ah, yeah, you lost me. Testicular cancer all right, right, soreness between your your anis and genitals.
Speaker 1: That's a new one that comes out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, no, No, I'm not gonna take anything that's going to cause mild soreness between my anus and genitals new slash.
Speaker 1: I think all that's a scam.
Speaker 5: They give you so many symptoms, Like I think when the drug comes out and they're like, man, there's like no symptoms, and the boss is like, whoao, we're gonna need some symptoms. Can you at least put fatigue? Like is there a chance someone could get fit? And I'm like, yeah, I mean I can put that down. What about dry mouth? Yeah no, they got dry mouth? Great, put that on there. They put into disclaimer. You're watching it, ego, Man, I do feel tired because it's Friday, right right, and I've been to baseball games all week and you got dry mouth because you're not drinking off water, you idiot.
Speaker 1: So you go to the doctor and you're like, doctor, and I think I have what you bang? Yeah, don't even.
Speaker 5: Get me going amen, don't even get me going on it. The other thing I was thinking was who is the if you're talking to somebody on your fist? Talking to my brother yestually on the phone and he was driving back home and the phone dropped out, and I was like, whose job is it to call back?
Speaker 1: Is it my brother's job?
Speaker 2: Is it my job?
Speaker 5: How do you know who's the person that's supposed to return the caller? Start to call again because you don't want to both do it at the same time. Then you're just you know, bumping, you know, two people going through a doorway, don't.
Speaker 6: That is true.
Speaker 7: That's why I always give it some time. But I feel like, whoever's talking, If you're just talking, talking, talking, and you're like, wait, hello, are they gaunt? You're not there anymore, it's on them to call you back because you're the ones still talking in their call drop.
Speaker 1: Is that something we've got to talk about ahead of time?
Speaker 2: How do they know that?
Speaker 1: It's an unspoken rule?
Speaker 6: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Unspoken, unwritten, completely made up by me. Right now, let's be clear.
Speaker 5: Unspoken rules aren't rules because you're not speaking, not speaking of them.
Speaker 1: But I think an unspoken rule is something we all just silently agree on. No, you don't know that you're assuming that until somebody speaks up and says no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: Well it's an unspoken rule. Well I don't agree with that. Well, okay, not everybody agrees with the speed limit, but they Okay, let's go ahead and piece that together.
Speaker 5: You know, there's only laws because people can't control themselves elves, right, right, it's an unspoken rule.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't kill people. Well, it's it's written down on but we do.
Speaker 5: It's an unspoken rule that you don't assault people, but people do, all right, So this unspoken rule thing is only good to.
Speaker 2: It's not right.
Speaker 1: But I couldn't figure out.
Speaker 5: I was like, ah, I just let it go because I was like, I think the conversation's pretty much over.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of factors that go into it.
Speaker 2: How long has the conversation gone into you know, I think I think ultimately who initiated the call?
Speaker 1: Did you initiate the call. Did you call them or did they call you?
Speaker 2: And then if I think if they called you and the phone call drops, it's on them to call you back because they called you in the first place.
Speaker 5: Sure, let's say I started the call call my brother back, but he's not answering because you know, he's in a valley or whatever, right going, And I'm like, Okay, I guess he doesn't want to talk, and then I don't try anymore, and then he goes, why is my brother call me? Well, then he should call you back if if time has passed by, If that's the scenario, right, and a certain amount of time has passed by, five ten minutes or whatever, and he's like, oh, kum korban didn't.
Speaker 2: Call me back, then he should call you back and be like, why didn't you call me back? And be like, I tried, but you didn't answer because you're going through a tunnel, and.
Speaker 7: By then five ten minutes, then you're at your destination and you're moving on with your life.
Speaker 1: Conversation over the back except he was driving somewhere. Yeah, but you have to ten minutes. Where are you going?
Speaker 5: It takes fifteen minutes to get downtown twenty minutes to get It takes me thirty minutes to get home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you've already been on the phone with him for a while, so you you know, at that time, just chat.
Speaker 1: I hate when people call me when they're driving. You can't stand it because you're just chatting to pass time exactly. But I've got stuff to do. Yeah, I'm not driving to pass time, right right. It's very selfish when that happens. Yeah, Well it's okay to tell him, hey, man, I got stuff going on here. Let me call you back, or you know, call me back here at X y Z. Yeah, you know what I do, ignore because guess what works?
Speaker 5: Messages? Yeah, he can leave a voicemail if he's like, hey, something's up, call me.
Speaker 2: I'll call him.
Speaker 5: If he calls me and he leaves a message and he goes, man, just driving, want to see what's up?
Speaker 2: Yere?
Speaker 6: Hey Corbyn, I was just calling because uh, and then the phone drops out.
Speaker 1: Sure, then I'm definitely not calling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What about if it's your boss calling? Yeah, if you're talking to your boss and the phone call drops out, what do you do?
Speaker 6: Wait for him to call back?
Speaker 2: I agree, they called you. That goes back to who initiated it, and you listen, they initiated it. They can call me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how important is it is? Your job on the line.
Speaker 2: How do you know your call like it wasn't you that dropped out?
Speaker 5: Because that there's been times I'm standing in the call drops and I know my mom's at home and the call drops.
Speaker 1: So how do we know who's call dropped?
Speaker 2: Anyway? That's my point?
Speaker 1: Then you know what are we doing?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: That's why I think ignores the best policy and that goes for a lot of things in La Boys and Groove.
Speaker 2: So that's why we text, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But you know what I can't stand is when I hypothetically you if I text you and you don't answer, you check your phone again? Not you, Royal you, You check your phone constantly, And I get so annoyed when I know it's someone that's got a bad phone habit and they don't text me back.
Speaker 1: You say you're busy, Just say no, just say I hate you, whatever it is.
Speaker 6: Or when someone leaves you on red.
Speaker 5: Again, I don't count that. I just say you reply or you don't. I count that as you might as leave me on red is the same as not replying. Yeah, you know what I mean. Like you, you are someone who's on your phone all the time, just reply. I understand the idea of hey, I need a few minutes to process you wanting to go out.
Speaker 1: I got to come up with a good excuse why I can't, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But leaving someone on red is worse than not replying at all.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, because I don't know if they really saw it. What if they put their phone down, didn't lock their screen and it just popped up.
Speaker 1: Isn't essentially the same thing as six and one, half a dozen or the other red implies they saw it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, but not red means they didn't see it there because they're doing you know, they're playing.
Speaker 2: Wordle right, I mean, the regardless of the end results the same. You're not getting an answer they opened the box. Yeah, I agree, So there's not much difference. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have the same attitude with K. Okay, apparently K is a rude thing, like it's annoying if you put K.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't remember that, and then Ghibba will tell me if you're mad. Right, I just don't get caught up in all that stuff. But as far as calling back, I always seem to think if it's important, they'll call me. I don't know what happened. Maybe it's you, maybe it's me. If it's important, you'll reinitiate the call. If it's not, it'll be okay. And then when you're like, why didn't you call me back, I'll just go I don't know. I thought the call was over. I thought you hung up. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a telephone technician. We're here talking now, aren't we, right?
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 1: I always love when a phone call starts like this. So what's going on? Oh god? Oh you know, just masturbating vigorously night.
Speaker 5: So I just sitting here waiting for someone to call because I'm bored off my ass.
Speaker 2: No, I got a.
Speaker 1: Gazillion things I'm trying to do. I was about to plan my plot on taking over the world, but uh, what's Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's always the same too, like Meetia, where you guys busy? No, No, I just hang around waiting for someone to come bring me something.
Speaker 1: Name.
Speaker 5: Anybody in a job who's inbox, isn't full right, who doesn't have the next thing they gotta do, and your boss or someone comes.
Speaker 2: In goes you busy.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm just sitting here, just sitting here waiting for this moment right now. Shoot, man, I'm glad you're here. Let's wrap. Glad you're I hate when people say that too. Glad you're No, you're not.
Speaker 2: Just say what's up? All right?
Speaker 1: We got to take a break. We got tickets to the Black Crows we're gonna give away. We'll be back.
Speaker 8: It's time for news quakies, World news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gimbean Lindsay with what's going on News quakies from the Big nine Morning showing ninety seven bid.
Speaker 7: Parents arrested after locking their eleven year old out to teach them how to be homeless. This happened in Utah, where parents were arrested on Thursday after police say they locked their eleven year old child in an unheated garage as punishment. They told officers they were teaching the kid how to be homeless. Alicia and Robert to Macintosh of Taylorsville, Utah. They're forty six years old. They're facing aggravated child abuse charges and they're being held without bail. So apparently police first got involved with this family back in November when a neighbor.
Speaker 6: Called for a welfare check.
Speaker 7: Now officers are finding out that this kiddo when they got there, he crawled out from underneath a truck bedcover with a thin blanket and a knee pad as a pillow. They also found a bucket with a trash bagliner and a toilet seat standing in for a bathroom. Now, the dad, Robert McIntosh, said that, yeah, I put the kid there for a whole night. Said this was his punishment because the child had threatened to run away from home.
Speaker 1: Punishment for okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: I remember being I think eight or nine years old and I threatened to run away from home.
Speaker 2: I think every dad does that.
Speaker 6: And my dad was like, okay, let's go. I'll help you pack a bag.
Speaker 7: And he took me upstairs to my room, grabbed a suitcase and started packing it. And he was like, is there anything else you want? Is there anything in particular you want to.
Speaker 6: Take with you? And I was like, oh my gosh, this is real. I was I don't really want to.
Speaker 1: Leave, and that's the point of doing exactly. But that's a little different than what this cat did, right, Yeah, figure it out, Tommy. Yeah, by the way, that's not real what he'd created anyway, like how to live be homeless?
Speaker 5: Yes, right, yes, well he's under the guys of safety of the dad. I agree, the dad's there to intervene at any time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I would argue that's probably better than the pack your bag and go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. To be fair, though, the kid did do good. He figured out how to be homeless. He found shelter, he made a toilet, because that's what you do, your brain does. And I don't know if he I don't know if he did. Maybe did he have access to the garage to a five gallon bucket? Where'd he get the five gallons?
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. Either way, pulled his resources together and he figured it out. Good for that kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a wild story all together.
Speaker 6: And was it really only one night? Why were authorities called?
Speaker 2: Even?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll do you one better. What are the other punishments we don't know about?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Right, makes him stay in a cage when he's like, you're acting like an animal.
Speaker 1: I'll show you an animal getting that cage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and start poking at him with a broomstick, hotter and hot dogs stolen.
Speaker 1: From school cafeteria.
Speaker 2: Comes out of Florida, where apparently the University High School was burgled last week. Police say two unidentified white males were seen jumping the fence near and near the gym about one o'clock in the morning. When they got into a nearby building, Building four to be exact case you're wondering, through an unlocked door. They started messing with some of the bicycles that belonged to their ese program, messing around with some other equipment. They went into a classroom, took fifty dollars worth of lanyards.
Speaker 1: But it didn't lanyards.
Speaker 2: Laniards you're gonna sell them on the street. Sure, God, Diversity High School lanyards for sale. I'll give you three for five dollars. So they stole the lanyards. They say they went into a second classroom and stole miscellaneous food items, including about one hundred waanters and some ice cream. They say that valued about sixty dollars. That wasn't the end of their their spree, though they're crying spree. On the way out the door, the suspects took a set of Allen wrenches off a desk that was in the hallway.
Speaker 1: There's just bad criminals out there. I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna steal something, steal something of value, you know much work you gotta do to pedal lanyards? Right, clientele alone, hod dogs I get? I mean everybody everybody likes a wiener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's a mail right there, waaners and ice cream and a badge right right. And if you buy five lanyards, I'll throw in these Allen wrenches.
Speaker 1: Really, Like, where do you go? Do you stand out front of like you know, one oak? Right? Like, do you need a new lanyard for your key fob?
Speaker 2: Stand outside the school you stole them from?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a hard And you know some people want like lanyards that say the chiefs or the thunder or you know, they don't want a lanyard at all.
Speaker 1: They want the thing with the the like the extender. This had to be students at that school, right, had to be.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't I mean I could see tweakers breaking in and just because that's a lot of randomness right there, so I could probably see it. But to screams more more students. I think the lanyards is what does.
Speaker 1: It for me?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Maybe because schools are so much more digital, they're like, there's not much to take, right.
Speaker 1: The chromebooks are usually locked up, right, I think. I don't know the kids take them home with them.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess they were like, damn, this is all we got and give me the waiters.
Speaker 5: Man are getting cauliflower ear procedures to look like Mma fighters.
Speaker 9: Why.
Speaker 5: This is a new trend that's making a rounds. So some men are paying to have their ears surgically deformed to get the lumpy, mishappened look associated with veteran MMA fighters and wrestlers. Cauliflower ear is what it's called, and it's typically caused by repeat blunt trauma and combat sports, causing blood to pool under the ear's car and harden into a warped shape that can't be reversed.
Speaker 1: It used to be considered an unfortunate side effect.
Speaker 5: Now, one practitioner says he's booked solid for a month in advance, charging eighty dollars per year, with multiple sessions needed for more dramatic looks. The trend is especially popular amongst men in Russia. Medical experts warned that unlicensed procedures carry serious risks, including hearing loss and cartilage infections that can develop into dangerous hematomas. A psychologist quoted in coverage noted that the procedure is ultimately futile since real fighters tend to radiate quite a bit confidence rather than broadcasting their history through their appearance.
Speaker 6: This is the dumbest thing ever. It is a hideous look.
Speaker 5: I'm going to push back on you because it is no different than any other feature you do to to give yourself confidence, right, and having that.
Speaker 2: Call offlower ear makes you look to people think you're an emmy fighter.
Speaker 5: I don't agree. I don't agree. I started getting call flower at one point and I just stopped. I was like, I don't want calflower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want no part of this. I don't.
Speaker 5: It definitely looks like you're committed to your sport, for sure, But I think it's just as much of a risk. And whatever any breast augmentations like, but you're just as much of a risk.
Speaker 1: It's just as dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But there's benefits to liposuction and breastops you.
Speaker 1: To you, right, just like this is a benefit to them. Yeah, yeah, I don't see a lot of women being like.
Speaker 2: A flower, right.
Speaker 5: A lot of men don't get excited about the eyelash thing, but women still do it. You can't explain these things, all right, We got to take a break. We'll be back Rush of the Big Men Morning Show.
Speaker 7: I filled my car up yesterday for just over six and I think when you get a tank a gas that you come with like a pair of New Jordans. Because we're spending so much. And if you're in that same boat, you need to be listening at eight o'clock this morning. For a grand in your hand, you can win one thousand dollars. That's right, when you rock the bank. All right, we are giving away one thousand dollars thirteen times a day. Listen for that keyword and enter it online at kmode dot com. If you don't win at eight, listen again at nine, all the way up until eight o'clock tonight.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin. And just under a month away June sixth, as a matter of fact, that's a Saturday. Gary Owen's going to be taking his comedy over to the cove inside the River Spirit Casina.
Speaker 1: You want to go for free. We'll hook you up. Just click on a contestab right there on the free I Hurt radio at.
Speaker 5: So a lot of us use TikTok. I enjoy the immense amount of talent that's in there. But it looks like they may start charging. Really so they're launching a three ninety nine charge just to use the app? Oh okay, and I can speak with confidence I'm not doing that, No, no chance. So I don't know if this is just like a thing going around on social media, but apparently this is like a consent pay model to get around data protection laws, and it's starting over in the UK because the UK has a data protection law that if you want to process someone's personal data to advertise them, you need clear consent from them to do so. Because the whole way those places work is they use targeted ads, right, They try to get things cater to you. That's why I always love messing with it. So they don't know what I want or use an alien yes, right.
Speaker 2: The fun thing about this is it doesn't matter whether I don't think it does. It matters when what alias you use or whatever. They still go off your search history just on Google right to start targeting ads.
Speaker 1: And I say that because this happened to me just over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, I'm looking for some car parts and I click on a sitecarparts dot com to find my parts. Right, Yeah, I know, right, great place to go. I guess I don't know, but I was just looking for it. And then I exit out of it and life was good. Flash forward two days later, I'm starting to see ads for that particular website on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that was bizarre. It's never happened to me before.
Speaker 2: And I've searched all kinds of different things on Google and it's never been so targeted just like that.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't want to get into like how all that were.
Speaker 5: But you leave a cookie basically on your phoner on your computer, and some apps access that stuff to figure out what you do and don't like. But just because you would pay for this no ad version of TikTok, you would still get creators' ads, right, which sometimes are more annoying unless there's some suits.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You get into a video and you think, oh, this is really neat, this is interesting, and would buy you the way if you did it?
Speaker 1: Da da da checked it you got me these sons of bitches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the idea of things that were free that cost money. Now, I mean, I know some some car companies were doing. If you want access to the heated seats, yeah, you had to pay a subscription fee Remote Start on your.
Speaker 1: App on my phone.
Speaker 5: I get the service for like a year, I think, and then I can start paying for it because they get you trained and then you can't turn it all right.
Speaker 2: That is the brilliant on the car manufacturer, right, because people will be like, well, yeah, I want that convenience, but stupid all the way around. I don't think you should have to pay to use your heated seats to be able to unlock your car from an app on your phone, you know.
Speaker 5: Well, and to me the ones that because it's so hard to do it from my keyfob, you have to like you know, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, ba start just to get it to remote start.
Speaker 1: That that is pretty frustrating.
Speaker 5: I know that some people with internet too, like if you want internet in your car, like if you want to transfer it to another thing, you've got to pay another subscription fee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they get you. They're like, you know, for a little bit. After you get to cars Free, you're like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 5: There's These are other subscription type of services that failed. Shuttle was a go to service for parents that needed someone to drive their ca It's to school. Oh yeah, do you remember?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't remember remember that?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: They it didn't work because parents found it disappointing. So they had to show Yeah, because how do I trust that that's that's gonna work?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Like you're it's a good person.
Speaker 5: No offense to uber drivers, but sometimes it's sketch and I think you're tripping. Yeah, and I don't mean crazy, well sometimes crazy, but sometimes actually medicinally tripping.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: Another one that was a subscription service that failed was one on one Studios. They uh produced video games that taught users things while they played. Hmm, I don't even have to read more. And I know why it failed. Yeah, you just go on the internet and buying it. I just want to play a game, right, figure it out yourself?
Speaker 6: Well or watch people on what is it? Twitch?
Speaker 1: Sound like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: YouTube?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Another one, Choudy, is a subscription service that failed, and you hire a chef for yourself and twenty friends. They create all the food and bring it to you and drop it off.
Speaker 1: That's kind of cool, yeah, yeah, name yeah.
Speaker 5: But when it's super expensive, right, Listen, if I'm paying over a certain price point, I don't want it shipped to me and I don't want it in a hefty container.
Speaker 2: Right, you should come to my house and cook it and it better be on a dish, right, using my crappy for sure.
Speaker 5: Another one that's on there called even Loot. It was a It was a platform for wedding planning proficient professionals. They had designers and stuff like that to help figure out how to make a design and make it easier for wedding planners. And wedding planners are like, I'm not paying for this. Hell, how many subscription services do we have in this building for things that we occasionally use? Off the top of my head, I can think of at least six.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can think of at least.
Speaker 5: Six, and I'm not going to name them all because they would be nobody would know what they are except for YouTube maybe right, because I'm wondering, what the hell are they just to do things that we have to do for that we used to have stuff in the building to do it with, right, right, right right. But now it's you know, in Ohio, next next to a church and some air conditioned energy sucking building.
Speaker 1: But that's always been a thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The other thing, as Lindsay pointed out, with cars and gas, is that is there a car if gas got too expensive that you a car you would go to that would be more fuel efficient?
Speaker 1: And what would that car be?
Speaker 2: Like? Would I step down and grade because the cars more fuel efficient?
Speaker 5: If that's the way you see it, sure, ok, okay, what would be the car you would step down?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 6: Lendsy like, uh that Chevy, the Camod Chevy Blazer.
Speaker 1: An electric vehicle, an electric vehicle. Okay, sometimes the electric vehicle problem creates. Uh you got to then pay to have a special electrical hookup at your home, which to me is a wash at that point. Yeah, and then it takes you forty minutes just to fill up your by entering.
Speaker 5: I've had one and filled it up when I had a rental and I had to fill it up, and it took like maybe fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, still that's fifteen men. But it was next to a restaurant, so I was plugged in and went Nate. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: I remember Beefcake telet me braid promo breeding when he was here that he'd have to sit after thirty minutes forty minutes for that blazer to fill up quote unquote fill up.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh. I would probably get like a Corolla, Toyota Corolla.
Speaker 1: Those are always that's pretty reliable, mind, you know, thirty five miles per gallon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a Honda Civic of sword, you know, or a Cord you know, some kind of small college girl car.
Speaker 5: You know, what are those roller skates? Because I saw one the other day a smart car. Nah, they look like those like a European car. They look like a little roller skate, but this person had it modified so it would peel out, and I was like, does it need the little wheelie protectors on.
Speaker 1: The back of wheelie bars?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or maybe you're thinking of a Fiat Those are small roller skate looking ish ye, boring kind of fits everything you're looking for. If you're modifying that kind of car to where you're burning the tire, you're doing burnouts in a car that shouldn't.
Speaker 1: What's the point then, right, because.
Speaker 2: You're just you don't look cool, You're putting a bigger engine in it, right, which takes away the point of having a gas saver.
Speaker 5: We were behind a car yesterday after pickup and they had modified pipes on their I think it was a charger maybe, And.
Speaker 1: My kids are like, why is that car so loud?
Speaker 2: Is it broken?
Speaker 5: And I was like, some's broken in it, And they're like, why do they do that? Why do they make their car so loud. I didn't have an answer. I said it I think it makes they think it's cool.
Speaker 1: That's probably the best answer you could have given them, because there's no real reason.
Speaker 5: You could make the argument with a motorcycle why they're modified to be loud, but the there's no real reason for a car to be loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a better fuel flow, more horse power.
Speaker 2: Not enough to make a difference. It makes a difference, though, but not enough. Like every every forty horse powers that that creates, it makes a difference, believe it or not. Forty is not does not seem like much of a number, but it does create a difference in that vehicle.
Speaker 1: Sure, but how much gas are you saving that that's not very much. That's a different story. Well then what's the benefit You're not racing. Yeah, yeah, but you just said it because you think you're cool.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's cauliflower ears, uh huh uh huh, it's it's it's getting uh extended eyelashes.
Speaker 2: It's like those guys that get like, let's it's just Chevy Silverad a fifteen hundred pickup. That's the standard full size pickup, right, four by four edition, right, which means a four wheel drive.
Speaker 1: Da da da da.
Speaker 2: But then they put regular low profile street tires on wire rims.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: This is not gonna get you out of the dirt and make you help you through the snow any No, it just looks cool.
Speaker 5: No, but there are certain car mods that are a part of the culture in your community, right right, Right. Low riders come to mind, Yes, the jumping cars come to mind in certain communities, right right.
Speaker 1: And that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, if it's on a sixty four I Paula, Okay, on a twenty twenty five Chevy Silverad, it looks retarded. And the same way with like those people that squat their trucks, if you know what I mean, where they just drop the ass n down about two inches. It looks stupid, but they think it looks cool. You're not benefiting anything. You're not gonna haul anything in that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's a car mod after market that makes your car cool, you just think it's cool, Like, I don't know if there's a real thing you're like, yeah, oh, looks nice. Like cup holders. When people they put those in cars, you went Nobody was like this is dumb. They were like, thing, got off to buy that thing that hangs on the window, right, right right. So far as mods that make it look cooler, you're probably right. Is there an aftermarket thing you can do to a car that is became like the car industry went, that's a good idea and then accepted it into their design in the future of cars, spoilers, No spoilers already existed. That's not I mean, people do that in the aftermarket, but that's because the industry did that. They put it on the cars that made sense the engineers right, right, But it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It makes sense for NASCAR if you're doing two hundred miles an hour, but it doesn't make sense on your regular twenty eighteen Chevy Impod on a front wheel drive. You're not going that far fast. You don't need all that downdraft. It makes no difference. It's just there for looks. I think you're right. I don't think there's a single after market looks wise that makes any sense. Rims wheels, okay, I mean they already had some, Yeah, they have different options.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, makes it look cooler.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It doesn't improve the car in any capacity. No, it's just cosmetic.
Speaker 2: Right now, If you want to go for engine improvements, there's all kinds of stuff you can do. Superchargers, turbo chargers, you know, stuff like that, to make it go faster, different intakes, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You can really get deep into it mechanic wise.
Speaker 5: Sure, but you know what house poor is. House poor means you bought a house that you can't afford. You don't need all that space. It's I would argue, that's kind of the same thing. When you modify the engine on your car. Your car poor, You are putting so much into your car to give it power that you don't need, right, right.
Speaker 2: But you can impress your friends, right compensate, I get it. That's exactly where it's at.
Speaker 5: Somebody texting and said window ten. Some cars come with to an yes, but it's not it's not as dark. Right, it does help. It's better than not having any at all whatsoever. But you know it's not dark enough to change the temperature dramatically inside the vehicle. Right They well, they won't go they won't break the law, that's true. Yeah, right, where you go to your tin guy and hey, man, do five right? And five is as low as you can go. And if you can find a guy that'll go lower than that, good for you. But you got to watch out for that ticket.
Speaker 7: Custom paint jobs, I'll give it that. And lights like the led lights that you see on.
Speaker 5: The box doesn't improve the car. Again, we're talking about something that improves the car. Where the engineers that design cars go, dang it, that was a good idea. Why didn't we put mirrored stuff on the mudflaps?
Speaker 2: How about how about the hyper white lights that you can see into the future. You know, I'm talking about the ones that are so goddamn bright they light up everything and when you're passing them, you can't see nothing because their lights are so goddamn bright.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't need lights at bright unless you're hunting in the everglades.
Speaker 1: You don't mean bright lights, that bright off.
Speaker 5: Roading if you're if you dual use your vehicle. But if you have tires on your car to off road, you're driving on the highway. You're not smart. You're wasting your tires and gas. Yeah, and they're loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can't think of a thing that the aftermarket community created and the engineers went, damn it, they got us.
Speaker 2: We'll have to do that.
Speaker 1: Boss.
Speaker 5: All right, we got to take a break. We got tickets to Black Crows we're gonna give away when we come back. You need to be calling a three three four six, oh k M O D. It is Tuesday, so singxing is the game.
Speaker 2: Current record is well, I am leading with six and Lindsey is right behind me with five, and you were right behind her with four.
Speaker 5: Last week's winner you eight through three four six, oh kmot. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 2: What is your name? Before?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: You're on there? What is your name?
Speaker 9: Chris?
Speaker 1: Chris? How are you today?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 1: Who would you like to give clues? Your choices are me or Lindsey.
Speaker 2: Go Lindsey.
Speaker 5: You have sixty seconds, Chris to get as many right as you can. She's going to give you clues for a song. If you get more right than Gimpi and his contestant, you are going to win those.
Speaker 1: Tickets to see the Black Crows.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Here we go.
Speaker 7: All right, two guys sing together about a female who takes advantage of the opposite sex. They she will chew them up and spit them out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is.
Speaker 7: From Wayne's World. Most popular song from the movie Wayne's World. Yes, yes, you're right. This is a reggae rap song or rap artist who reggae And this is about getting uh caught cheating.
Speaker 2: And uh huh?
Speaker 6: And what is the name of the song?
Speaker 7: It's what you're supposed Yes, this is the music video had this artist in between a bunch of beautiful women all wearing black dresses and playing the guitar.
Speaker 6: And if you are, if you have, if you have a drug problem?
Speaker 5: Time time time, I got three might be good enough for the win. Hang on the line, buddy, Okay, okay, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Ryan, Ryan? You and Gimbi have to be three.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? Come on, buddy.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: This is Chris Brown's girlfriend and one could say this is what he beat her with it keeps the the the rain off of you Umbrella. Uh, Jonathan Davis's band named after a vegetable.
Speaker 1: Yes and Uh.
Speaker 2: This came off the Fall the Leader album, probably one of the most popular tracks off of that. I think there you go.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is a reggae type song from the early two thousands about canines and what happened to them.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Uh. This is the guy who wears the Arby's hat. And this is the song about not being sad.
Speaker 1: Happy. Yes, yes, you got it, you got it okay.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighties female artist starred in Greece with John Travolta, and it's a song about pe.
Speaker 1: What's the P and PE stand for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Physical? Yep, let's get physical. No, you got it right, it's just physical.
Speaker 5: This is the crazy woman who looks like she's high on meth. Oh, congratulations, man, you're getting those tickets to see the Black Crows.
Speaker 2: August eighth of the Hard Rock.
Speaker 1: Oh, good job, my friend. Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Hand sorry, Chris. Uh, three was not enough give me.
Speaker 1: This is the one that Lindsay couldn't get at the end. This is a tough one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Eighties rock star last name of this person is a part of your hand, not the top but the bottom of it. Trying to get the connection there for Robert Palmer and if you are hooked on drugs, some people would say you are blanked on drugs. You are blank say too, yeah, but what's the maybe another way, what's the office is the last word in the song title. It's the opposite of hate, right, love? Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if you get them to say Palmer, Robert Palmer and love.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 5: You go to rehab because you are blank blank drugs, right, And we celebrate this motion on February fourteenth.
Speaker 1: There you go addicted to love and they play the guitar at the bass in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They the one that Gimbi ended on. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I always say she looks like she needs to be powerwashed. You can find her on Instagram making weird videos. There's always jog poop in the background of them. And this was her biggest song.
Speaker 6: Dressed as a schoolgirl, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't remember if a schoolgirl or the red Yeah, I would have went Kevin Federline leave blank alone. And this is the song where she wears the schoolgirl outfits. Pretney spears Baby one more time? Yeah, yeah, yah yah ya.
Speaker 2: Would that work as like a clue because it's not technically lyrics and it's not it's not it's not the chorus, but it's also not just a sound effect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm okay with that because I don't know what you're doing. And if someone gets it off them, good for you. The record now keeps my lead with seven, keeps on with fire, keeps you flick GIMPI has in his four by four um.
Speaker 2: Well col and it says here that Trump gives an update on Iran. President Trump says the ceasefire with Iran is on life sport as comes after he rejected Iran's response to.
Speaker 1: US proposals in the war. Over the weekend.
Speaker 2: He called Ron's response a piece of garbage. Tyron, for its part, insists its response was generous and responsible.
Speaker 1: General Motors is cutting several hundred jobs.
Speaker 2: The company says it's cutting up to six hundred IT employees they'll get laid off. GM says the jobs are no longer needed as it moves towards a more AI friendly workplace. They tooker germs.
Speaker 1: What else we got here?
Speaker 2: California May ban Quartz countertops. California may soon be the first state in the US to ban quartz countertops to protect workers from a serious lung disease linked to cutting and shaping the material. Scilakosis has killed thirty workers and sickened over five hundred since twenty nineteen. New law as stricter rules for shops that cut engineered stone, but in a new.
Speaker 1: New petition, health experts say, ah, that's not enough.
Speaker 2: Some experts want California to follow Australia, which band engineered stone in twenty twenty four after similar after a similar health crisis. The band faces pushback from manufacturers who say safer alternatives would cost more. The California OSHA board will look into the proposal on May twenty first, and then lastly here the Tulsa Zoo to charge for daily parking to support upkeep. Tulsa Zoo will say it will begin charging six dollars for daily parking to support essential improvements, maintenance and ongoing up keep. The six dollars charge includes all taxes and fees. Zoo members will receive free parking and will soon get a link in their registered email address allowing them register their vehicle in advance. To ensure seamless automatic excess upon arrival.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get why they're doing it, man, but it's frustrating.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Corbin Rock the bank is happening right now. You miss your keyword, be listening again. At nine.
Speaker 6: You've got twelve more chances throughout the day to.
Speaker 7: Win one thousand dollars and spend that money how you want, maybe some concert tickets to this year's twentieth anniversary of Roklahoma. When you hear the keyword, you enter it online at kmod a dot to come and poof, you could possibly win one thousand dollars. Your next chance is happening at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Good morning, gimpee, Well, good morning Corby.
Speaker 2: So, if you're listening to us on the free Youngheartradio app down on the corners, little red microphones called the talkback mic, and that's how you can send us messages like this one here from a guy named Ryan.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, longtime listener, over ten years now, since the Biggie days. I just want to say I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 10: They can't shut you all down. You guys help my day go by so much better. I don't know what I would do without you, guys, What life would be without you?
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Please keep on rocking. That's very nice, man, but I'm pretty sure life will go on. You will pay you bill.
Speaker 5: Listen everything in right, Everything all right? Listener emails. You can always email us show at kmod dot com. Show at kmod dot com. This email I got sent to us, I had to clean up because it was so long, but it said we completely at our wits end with our neighbor.
Speaker 1: His property has been neglected for years. The yard is severely overgrown, the backyard pool has turned into a mosquito filled swamp, and we're spending our own money treating our yard just to be outside. We're also constantly dealing with snakes we believe are coming from his property, and there's a large damage tree hanging over our shop and classic cars that we're afraid could fall at any time. The situation inside the property seems just as bad. Garage is piled with trash, there's.
Speaker 5: A sewage line like smell coming from the house, and neighbors have even heard rumors the home went without running water for a period of time. Multiple complaints have been made to the city over the years, but nothing changes at this point. We're frustrating concern for our property and safety and honestly worried the neighbor may not be mentally Well, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that is a lot to take in. That's a lot. Worrying about your neighbors and what they do to your house can be a time suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but that does the stuff affects your house. Yeah, they get rodents in there and insects, much like they're dealing with mosquitoes from the pool. And it's I lived in.
Speaker 5: A house and across the street was a kind of a rundown house, but the window was always open, and I was convinced they were selling crack out.
Speaker 2: Of it, Okay, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: There was always something, someone always standing there, arm hanging out. And I've never bought crack. I've seen a couple movies. Well, let me ask you this. Did it have the shoes thrown over the power line?
Speaker 5: No, But to be fair, i've seen those by the school, so I don't know if that really matters. And so I watched it for a while and the guy's arm was hanging and I finally just like called the police, and I'm like, listen, it's probably a nothing burger. I don't expect you to come out, but I think there's something crack or some drug out of my neighbor's house right across the street. And they're like, okay, there's not much we can do based off of suspicion, but we have heard about this house before and there wasn't even a week later they raided the house.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: Now I don't think that was because of me. I think maybe there was something already building and they were connecting some dots and it finally came together.
Speaker 1: Just correlation. Yeah, your phone call was the final nail that they needed.
Speaker 2: But here's my thing. If you're going to sell drugs, be more inconspicuous. Yeah, right, everybody knows that they come in and hang out for a little while. You don't just come in, get your stuff and leave you stead around for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I had an employee when I worked running the radio station, and I was known to be kind of willing nillion like it's fine, and he would drink beer at night and I came in the next morning and he threw the beer bottles away after the trash people had already cleaned the trash and now so now there's beer bottles in there. And I had to call them in and be like, yo, man, yeah, now I have to have this conversation with you when you could have just thrown them in the dumpster that you walk by when you leave, right, And he was like, so I can't drink beer anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's a you decision.
Speaker 5: Just don't make it where we got to have this conversation again, right, be more def.
Speaker 6: We had a neighbor in.
Speaker 7: The neighborhood that we lived in in Indiana before we moved back to Oklahoma, right directly across the street from us. They had a giant RV that would sitting in their front yard for a long time and one day it it up and left and it was it was an eyesore for sure. And the mother, the wife, came over one day, knocked at our door and she said, you didn't have to call the city on us, and we hadn't. It wasn't us that that didn't actually for yeah, And I said, hey, you know she was like, my husband has been has been ridiculed with cancer all over his body. And I said, I'm very sorry, and she was like so you know, we were going to move it eventually, and I said, that's not a plan. Yeah, I was like, listen, it wasn't us. I couldn't care less that you had that RV sitting there. It wasn't until probably the time that we were getting ready to put our house on the market that we really started taking notice to their property. All of a sudden, they had a fire pit in their front yard and they were up until two sometimes three in the morning.
Speaker 6: Working on cars, like welding and all of this in their front yard. They would have like six or seven different cars in.
Speaker 7: Their front yard, like running like a body shop out of their house, and what the heck is going on. So eventually we ended up calling and saying, hey, listen, we're putting our house on the market and they've got old body shop in their front yard. And that's when they had to clean up there their area. But yeah, the whole RV didn't bother us.
Speaker 5: So many text in if they're in city limits, called code enforcement to see if there's anything that can be done. They're outside of city limits, there's probably not much they can do. Another one if it's city limits, go to a city council meeting. If out in the country, go to commissioner's meeting and bring it up. Google city ordances or state statutes and bring those up as well. If you're concerned about mental health, maybe start a well with a wellness check. Hopefully that will get something started. Uh, let's address those kind of combined. Besides a wellness check, that's all slow drip. You call code enforcement. They may come check in the next day, week or so, but in terms of where real momentum happens, it could be months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't they.
Speaker 2: Say in the email that they called the city to see if there's anything they could do.
Speaker 5: They said, nothing happened. But that doesn't mean you're not in the middle of a process. True at true, you can put a sticker on someone's built door, but that doesn't make anything different.
Speaker 1: Right, They can go over there and talk to the owner of the house. Hey man, you gotta clean this up.
Speaker 2: I know, at least from what I've seen on television and stuff that, like, you get so many warnings before they're like, Okay, now we're gonna cite you for having X y Z wrong with your place, for having it overgrown, for being an ice whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many of those are though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I would think that that takes years of not pain. Yeah, yeah, I mean, if anything, I think at worst case scenario, they put a lean on the home, right, which so what I know plenty of people that are finally getting leans on their home, Like I'm not selling anyway, and if I am, it's because I have to move and I'm gonna file for bankruptcy.
Speaker 2: So I wonder, like they they mention a neighbor and afraid that he might have some mental illness, isn't that what they said or something like that, I wonder.
Speaker 1: If there's even a neighbor there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I've known people that lived in houses in neighborhoods that didn't have the water on right, right, and they were just fine with it, right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's there's a lot more to it that the the overgrown ness of the yard, the trees, the pool not being cleaned out. To me, those are all signs of like an abandoned home. Yeah, and you know, they can assume that there's a neighbor there, but if have you ever seen him walk out? Do you hear anything coming from next door?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: So if I remember the because it was very long email.
Speaker 5: They said they had tried to talk to him, but okay, he was not responsive.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Kind of like the example Lindsay gave. You can go to those people and then go, oh, we're going to get to it. That's not a real thing. That's not a real action, right.
Speaker 2: It was just word.
Speaker 5: That's hope, right. And if anything, I was not going to go with there's no one there. It's that somebody's dealing with a medical thing. And I think when people get elderly, they they tend to just not let it go, but they tend to let.
Speaker 2: It go, right, And maybe they don't have family that live close by to help him out. I'd like to think if my parents were still around for one that like they got to that point that one of us boys would step in and be like, we we got to clean up this yard, we gotta trim we gotta do something.
Speaker 1: We got to take care of our parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The person that said about mental health and starf with a wellness check, I hear you. That's good and dandy. But if they're fine and they answer the door and they tell the cops to get bent, that's it.
Speaker 1: Right, because they're there just there to make sure that they're still alive.
Speaker 5: Well, and they can't enter unless they think something suspicious, right, they have reasonably they can't just kick open a door if.
Speaker 7: They if they go and they see that is it's like a hoarder's house, can they enter then Nope?
Speaker 5: Really they have to have suspicion of something wrong, right, and inability to purge.
Speaker 6: Is not suspicious, But it's an unsafe living environment.
Speaker 1: By whose definition?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Tell me the city code that says you got to keep your house in order? Maybe just maybe let's go with the hoarder thing here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they've got dead animals inside because that seems to be a theme with with hoarders, you know what I mean, dead cat, mice, whatever. That smell of a rotting core, yeah, would trigger enough to be like I think inside, I think so, I think so.
Speaker 7: Or there's so much stuff inside that the person has fallen can't get up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again but they don't know that, yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: If they can see like a foot, if they look through a window and they see a foot, I think that's enough.
Speaker 2: But the smell of a rotting carcass, which is very distinct, would probably trigger enough to be like, okay, we got to go inside. And if he's just sitting there in his underwear watching SpongeBob, then okay.
Speaker 5: Text reasonable answer, Code enforcement and adult protective services can be your friend. Call them frequently, make enough noise they can't ignore you. Nuclear answer movies have lied to us for decades. Arson is actually very difficult to prove. So as long as you don't use an accelerant like gasoline, dry leaves and grass will start a big fire.
Speaker 1: Just fine, Okay, don't do that. You weren't lying on the nuclear park.
Speaker 5: Don't light someone's hounse on fire. I don't know if it's really difficult to prove.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't if there is a broken bottle that has up in a beam down all live from the sun that caused the noss and dead limbs to catch on fire, you didn't start it.
Speaker 1: You didn't start to find.
Speaker 5: Somebody said, Adult protective services can be your friend and call them frequently.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 5: When that becomes your thing, you're now that person. It takes over you, becomes your project. Subconsciously. H somebody texting and I think this is the person that wrote the email.
Speaker 1: He's young. We think he has aspergers. Okay, yeah, I mean what right?
Speaker 9: So what so?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Likes so what Aspergers is hardly a condition that makes you incapable of taking care of things. Hey, it's it's not like they're a quadriplegic and have no use of any other limbs, right right? Uh listener email from someone. We're completely at our wits end with our neighbor. His property has been neglected for years.
Speaker 5: The art is severely overgrown, the backyard pool has turned into a mosquito filled swamp, and we're spending our own money treating our yard just to be outside. We're also constantly dealing with snakes we believe are coming from his property, and there's a large damage tree hanging over our shop and classic cars that we're afraid could fall at anytime. The situation inside the property seems.
Speaker 2: Just as bad.
Speaker 5: The garage piled with trash, there's sewage smell coming from the house, and neighbors have even heard rumors the home went without water for a period of time. Multiple complaints have been made for to the city over the years, but nothing changes.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 5: We're frustrated, concerned for our own property and safety, and honestly worried the neighbor may be not mentally well, Lindsey, I think you have to.
Speaker 7: Just call the city continuously until something is done, or move that those are your only options.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 7: Code enforcement just get on the horn with the city until they come out and do something about it.
Speaker 6: Your property value is nothing.
Speaker 1: Now that's not true. It's not nothing.
Speaker 6: I mean I wouldn't want to live.
Speaker 9: Well, that doesn't make it nothing. Loans you see that as your neighbor, Okay, but that doesn't make it nothing. It doesn't help at all, But it doesn't make it nothing right. Does it diminish your property value?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Maybe people like that stuff? Give pee?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think you've got several options here that you could explore. There's one option of not doing anything about it, dealing with it, accepting it, and moving on with your life. It is what it is. There's nothing you can do about it. Suck it up and get back to work. There's that option. You can hire somebody to come over and mow the lawn and trim the trees and clean things up, regardless of what the owner says. And if the owner comes out with a shotgun, it's like get up my row. Then Okay, that's you know there's somebody there. At least, then you know somebody is there and alive and can think at least clearly enough to raise a shotgun and run somebody off of their house. So that's an option. Hire somebody to come clean it up, or there's the third option of going over there and cleaning it up yourself. Move your classic cars out of the way, trim the tree branches down, cut the grass. The pool might be a different story, but you can rent a sump pump and dump the water out of it. Pump the water out. That clears up your mosquito infestation. Okay, so there are some options you can do about it. Clearly, calling the city isn't doing anything, so it's you know, forget about it, go on with your life, or take matters into your own hands.
Speaker 5: I love when people think what happens on the other side of the fence is your responsibility or right, it's their property. They can do whatever they want. What if you move in and those people aren't there, and then those people move and then this type of person moves in, there ain't nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Of the times that I bought houses and I have bought four. I've never been like, I don't want to live next to that. Right If I like the house, I like the house. Right you except your neighbors for what they are.
Speaker 5: Yes, Yes, As far as what can you do in this situation, somebody texting in, I think this is a great idea. Throw some chlorine tablets over the fence into the pool to help deal with the mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't tell me like they're using it anyway.
Speaker 5: The biggest thing that I took from it is why are you storing classic cars under a tree that could fall down? It feels like you did that right. And then what you can do is start documenting everything. Take good notes, take pictures, Get an arborist that says the tree has to come down, and you just want to quick fix right. This thinks this is a slow burn, So I think that you have to keep good documentation. Get the arborist, go to him and say you got to take this tree down. If they don't, you can take them to small claims.
Speaker 2: Cord.
Speaker 5: I believe Oklahoma has a it's called the fence law or something like that. Because of shared property lines, they have their responsibility to maintain By the way, you can take them to small Claims cord and they could lose. That doesn't mean anything. But where I think you really got to get in is you need to deal with the sewage thing. If you have a sewage smell coming from the house, that is a massive health department issue, and they can act faster and get your counselmate person to come over. I want you to come over, get them involved, be a caring to them. But there also is this empathy thing that maybe this person's not doing well for whatever, and you can get you know, adult services involved or whatever. But what are you gonna do when they have nobody? What are you gonna do when they take him out of his home and he's screaming that he doesn't want to leave, right, and.
Speaker 2: Then stuff still gets overgrown. Yeah, mosquitoes still breed. You're still dealing with the same problems. These ain't nobody living there now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then it's wrapped up in some legal scenario and it's got to play out and it gets worse because there's no money to take care of it. The city is gonna do its best, but they don't have the funds to take care of you. The house next to your house.
Speaker 1: M it's a little slow.
Speaker 5: It is turning an aircraft carrier. So I think you either got to come to peace with it or get to working. But keep in mind, you get to working, it ain't your job. And this person can call you the police on you and you're trespassing. Yeah, yeah, you got to come to terms, my man, and and this is other. Just go talk to your neighbor see if they need help.
Speaker 1: Can I help you? And maybe you have, but sometimes it is.
Speaker 9: What it is.
Speaker 1: We got to take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 5: Seemail says I have a problem with porn and I think it's been ruining my life for years. Obviously, nobody around me knows I do this. I had a relationship in last year because of it, and I said nothing. I start the day looking at porn while I'm in the stole at work. Sometimes I'll be late after looking at it. I'll look up and it's been an hour. I've tried stopping more times than I can count. The guilt just makes it worse. Has anyone stopped looking at porn ever? Actually gotten out of this? Because it doesn't feel like something I can just decide to stop. I'm gonna guess it's a dudet just being crazy.
Speaker 1: You're probably right, just think it. However, it could be a girl. If it's not, call me right.
Speaker 5: Guy says he's addicted to porn, been late for looking at porn. No porn is that good? No, no, porn's that good.
Speaker 1: Unless you're just doom scrolling porn.
Speaker 2: Right, you're not watching one particular video, You're just lost in the fog.
Speaker 1: I know there's porn on the on X. Is there porn on Tiki Taki? No, won't let you? No, no, no, Redd. It's a good place for too, Okay, yeah, yeah, what's your source? Sir? Did you submit your ID to get approved? Right? And if you think you have a problem, what other indicators are there for you? If no one? I mean, what are the indicators of being an addict?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Being late because of it? Right?
Speaker 2: It's affecting relationships, which they have said that has happened before.
Speaker 5: Were I mean, I want to know, like what that means about I had a relationship in last year because of it?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Like she kept saying, get off the porn, get away from the porn, right, and you were like, yeah, I will and then you didn't or is she talking to you and you're you know, seeing.
Speaker 1: To human beings clean each other.
Speaker 2: Uh huh uh huh yeah that's nice. Uh huh yeah, yeah that sounds crazy, lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that sucks.
Speaker 2: And to roll over and open the porn in the morning, right, first thing, oh dog, first thing. I mean, everybody's got there their thing that they do first thing in the morning, whether it's TikTok videos interesting. Some people go to Facebook, some people will open up news apps, okay, yeah, some people turn on the news on the television. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's got their thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh no.
Speaker 5: I think normal people get up in like pe exactly what they put their they get their coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's a bit of a process first.
Speaker 2: I'm sure this person goes and makes the coffee, probably takes a leak first, goes and makes the coffee while the coffee's brewing.
Speaker 5: Wants some boobs in my life. I mean, I it doesn't sound like like roll over and look at porn to me. Rollover looks at porn. That's that's telling me. Once I get up, I do X y Z and then look at That's That's not what I hear. When I hear you roll out like it's first thing in the morning, that means you're still in bed.
Speaker 2: Top of mind. Ah, that's never the first thing on my mind. No, maybe not fourth or fifth, but never the first.
Speaker 1: Uh, who do what medium he uses?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: People want to know.
Speaker 5: Never had a porn addiction, But that sounds like he needs therapy and or treatment, dude. Therapy is already a challenging thing to navigate, but then to have to navigate it on your own that you've got a porn problem.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta it to a stranger that you've got a problem.
Speaker 5: H you had a solution to your porn addiction and she dumped you. Get another girlfriend. Brother, It's not always the case. Just because you have a girlfriend, you have a wife, doesn't mean that they're satisfying you all the time.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean that they're doing the things that you like.
Speaker 7: Right, because maybe he was comparing to all the porn. Oh, can we try this what I see in the porn? And maybe she was just sick of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like saying, why do you watch football you have one in the garage.
Speaker 5: That makes no sense. They're two completely different situations. Oh, this is great, Get a flip.
Speaker 1: Phone, Yeah, get rid of the iPad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: However, hm hm, As a former addict, I can safely say you're gonna find your ways regardless. Yeah, you flip You've got a flip phone. Great, it's not smart anymore as it does is you know, send text messages and receiving phone calls.
Speaker 1: Don't have any of that. Next thing, you know, you're going to the library. You can't look at porn at the library. I'm pretty sure they block it.
Speaker 9: Why.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've never tried.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, you can't go you can't go to porn hub, right, but can you go to x Can you go to Reddit? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I know, and look it up there because it's not necessarily.
Speaker 2: A porn sign.
Speaker 5: No, but a lot of addicts proximity and convenience plays a factor. I don't think what you're saying is wrong, but I think convenience makes it a little. When there's more obstacles, there's a chance for you to be like grounded and go, well, I'm trying to stop.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you don't know the mind of an addict. No, I'll do whatever, they will do whatever. That's why they're out there crawling underneath your car in the middle of the night with the saws all trying to get your converter. You know what I mean. They will do whatever, So it would not surprise me that there's a porn addic that takes the furthest computer in the back of the library and then sits down and then get gets their fix.
Speaker 5: I I do you think that there is a when you're an addict. You don't have to go full cut catlet converter off addicted. You can be somebody who doesn't need that far and can be a no, no no, I'm good like stop that way. Don't need to go full catalytic converter lie deception A ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are people out there that are like that. Sure that you don't have to be though to be an hacking No, no, they call those functioning addicts.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You may not be out there s and d to get your fixed, but you're you're going to work. You're using the money from your page, Your bills are still getting paid, and you're just using whatever money you got left over to.
Speaker 5: Get your fixed text coming in. I mean, girlfriends are great, but you know what porn never does have a headache or complain. It is always there when you need it. Has anyone else figured out this hack? You don't have to enter your idea info if you turn your Wi Fi off. If I turn my WiFi off, I can't access the internet. Well, you can't steal off with data. But it's the same thing, oh on your phone. Yeah, Okay, that's not the way I read that. Like, I'm, you know, firing up my Commodore sixty four to look at it. Try time for some AA meetings. They're for all addicts get rid of smartphone and switch to flip phone with no internet. I don't disagree on the AA meetings. If that's something you need. Being around other addicts talk that have the same goal is not a bad group of people to hang out with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that couldtorne the other way too.
Speaker 2: It conturn the other way, and now you've got four people sitting in a corner, huddling over one phone looking at porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's better than doing nothing and just spinning your wheels. Right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Honestly, if you have that much time for porn, you aren't going enough get a hobby or work more hours. Staying busy, can keep your mind off porn. Same concept, Help me quit cigarettes another one. This guy's going to be so screwed when he learns you can now make your own porn with AI by using someone's picture or face swap their face onto his favorite porn scenes. Remember that story I was telling you about the owner of the bucks who's being blackmailed. That lady took pictures of him and superposed his face on other things as the propaganda that she was going to release about him.
Speaker 1: Oh god, because she wanted a billion dollars. Yeah, uh, don't be a bitch.
Speaker 5: Addictions for pussies, You good, sir, are Subject Matter Expert.
Speaker 2: Listener.
Speaker 5: Email from a guy who says he has a problem with porn. I think it's been ruining my life for years. Obviously, nobody around me knows I do this. I had relationship in last year because of it, and I said nothing. I start the day looking at it while I'm in the stall at work. Sometimes I will be looking at it, then look up. It's been an hour.
Speaker 2: Now I'm late.
Speaker 5: I've tried stopping more times than I can count, and the guilt just makes it worse. Has anyone stopped looking at porn ever, actually got gotten out of this because it doesn't feel like something I can just decide to stop.
Speaker 6: Lindsey, Ah, someone who isn't addicted to porn, never has been. Yeah, thanks.
Speaker 7: I like the idea of going to a meetings or by a flip flow flip phone. But also just staying busy. The text that said you aren't doing enough, get a hobby, work more hours. Staying busy can help get your mind off of it.
Speaker 1: Hope that helps, Gimbi.
Speaker 2: Man. Just like with any addiction, you have to be the one to say I'm fed up, i am enough, I've had enough, I'm angry at this subject or at this and I'm done.
Speaker 1: You have to be the one to call it quits.
Speaker 2: Can therapy help maybe, can AA help maybe, But ultimately, in the end, whether it's cocaine, math, alcohol, horn, whatever, you're the one who has to say I'm done and then stop and then stick to it. And it's going to be hard. It's going to be a hard ride for a long time because it's always going to be there. But you gotta tell yourself anytime you're like I'm done with porn today, and then you're like itching for it and you're like, I just want to watch two girls one cup. You say to yourself, no, I'm not doing that, and then you keep going with your life. And then the next time it comes up you say no, slap your hand. If you can't have no, I'm not doing it, carry it around and rolled up newspaper. You're the one who has to do it. I don't disagree with anything can be saying. I think that those things that are supports, like a meetings or whatever, can help. They're all tools to get this done. But you've got to decide you want to do it. Said this before to people on the show. If you want to do something, you'll just do it. When you want to go on vacation, you figure it out. When you need gas in your car, you figure out how to get money. When you have something you want to do, you just figure it out.
Speaker 1: The only one stopping you is you. You're in your own way. Now.
Speaker 5: There may be a brain chemistry issue. That's a different beast. And I'm not trying to imply quitting any addictions easy.
Speaker 1: It isn't.
Speaker 5: But you've got to decide. You've got to be on board with the game plan. You can't be dragging your feet. If you have to get up at six am to quit looking at porn, get up at six am, so earlier or later than you right, And I'm just using as a metaphor. If you're deciding you're going to do it, you just got to do it. And some days you'll get it right and most days you won't. But you got to be give yourself grace and work through it all right, We got to take a break. You can always email a show at kmod dot com. Good morning Lindsey, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 7: Be twenty seventh birthday at to porn star Alexis k. She gives more than a NiFe full in my boss, banged my box, three.
Speaker 6: Oils, well and ready for fame. She's into flashing and public connudity.
Speaker 1: Good morning, gim Pee thoose things are big and flappy. Good morning Corbyn. She's got another keyword to rock the bank. If you missed it, it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's not the end of the world. You do have other chances to listen. Grab that keyword, plug it into the website the rocks kmod dot com. Get yourself one thousand dollars boom. Time to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want. Just remember keep it clean, no bodily fluids, nothing sexual, and don't forget. We can and will pass on a question. Let's open up the phone lines. Here's Corbyn in the gang with all the truth you're gonna need.
Speaker 1: You have a mess and whatever you'd like to ask to eight two nine four five, or use a talkback mike on the iHeartRadio app. Gimbie likes ramen. He eats ramen a lot. I see him nibbling on that in the morning many times. So you can't use this as an answer. But what's your poor man luxury you will never give up? Poor man luxury? H what is your poor man luxury that you will never give up?
Speaker 6: Poor man's lobster?
Speaker 2: Which is any white fish.
Speaker 6: So it could be bass. It could be any white fish that you catch out of the lake. It could be a sunfish. It could be yeah, a small mouth bass. And anyway you.
Speaker 7: Cook it, you boil it in seven up, okay, and you put it in a baking dish with lots of lemon and butter and a little salt.
Speaker 6: And it tastes like lobster or crab meat.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not even much.
Speaker 1: But it is very.
Speaker 2: No, it is not.
Speaker 6: It is the seven up that you boil it in.
Speaker 7: It's the sweetness of it, and it's it's delicious, okay, especially if you put it over.
Speaker 1: Rice, who eats lobster, and Rice just makes it more of a meal.
Speaker 2: Sure, Gimpi disc golf Man disc golf is free with you know, minus that which you pay for the actual disc itself.
Speaker 1: But most of the courses around town it's free.
Speaker 2: It's good exercise, It gets you out of the house, gets you into the sun, and it's a good way to just kind of get away from it all.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Not everybody can hop on a motorcycle and ride, you know, hundreds and hundreds of miles or whatever to free their mind. But you can grab You only need one. That's all you really need is one disc and you can go to the park and just get rid of everything.
Speaker 1: Going to the library. Okay, fine, listen, libraries are awesome.
Speaker 5: Let's just start with the obvious. Going and searching for a book you want to read. Okay, that just the journey of that, right, finding that book that They have movies you can borrow, they have computers, you can use. Most libraries have events that happen during the week, interviews, seminars, training, all types of stuff, and the people that work there are always super grateful.
Speaker 1: You don't have to tip them.
Speaker 2: Right, libraries are awesome.
Speaker 5: I am a big, big advocate, and it's not because there's just so much going on around them. There aren't very many places like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are free to attend. Yes, there ain't no.
Speaker 7: Way that's ah unless you don't return your book on time, then it's not free.
Speaker 2: That's not it.
Speaker 1: They don't do fines. Oh, most libraries got rid of that a long time ago. Do you know why?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: Because of them? Because it deterred going to the library.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Libraries, for me, tell the truth. Ask any question you want. I'm listening to emails. Do you send the clip to them? Or do they have to be listening to hear your response? I don't know how you I think this thing works, man, you got to be listening. Yeah, and and and and if you know we do the segment and you submitted something, you know you.
Speaker 1: Need to be listening. Yeah, you'll be listening to anyway, right, just to see if yours gets puld.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: This tex says, I think Gibbie likes the porn star birthday so he can look at porn at work.
Speaker 1: I would do that anyway.
Speaker 2: Does I have a problem, he's.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say. He did say as a former addict, I was like former.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're always once an addict, always an addict, kind of like the Marines.
Speaker 1: Yeah nope, Once a marine, always a marine.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: What was ruined when it got too popular? I'll give you one jelly roll. Yeah, yeah, just being honest.
Speaker 11: Uh yeah, the the uh, the diabetic medicine for weight loss, the diabetic medicine for diabetes, the g LP ones.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Olympics yeah, and knots Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: Social media, so it was it was it got ruined by popularity.
Speaker 6: Well it got It was supposed to be for diabetes and to to help people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Next thing I know you're gonna tell me, is you you hate the little Blue pill?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey hey you leave that alone? What about you, gimpie? Social media?
Speaker 2: Social media used to be all right. It was cool way to get in touch with people that you haven't seen a long time.
Speaker 1: See pictures. Maybe you got family across the country.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Da da Da Da, But it took off, got popular, spread like wildfire, and now it's just a goddamn cesspool of nothing but horrible, horrible, horrible stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh, I got one for you. How about.
Speaker 5: How about ice cream? Why is it every time there's an ice cream shop? It's so expensive and there's nine hundred things I gotta do to get the ice cream?
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, do you want gummy bears?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do you want us to smash it on the ice table?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do you want a waffle cone? Do you want a sugar cookie cone? Do you want sprinkles? Do you want? And you're like, I just want some ice cream?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Many options?
Speaker 1: Can I get vanilla?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? But what else are we adding?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I just want vanilla? Well, that's boring about going to the movies. The concession stand is like dungeons and dragons, like you gotta find your way through the labyrinth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do like the fact that a lot of theaters are serving alcohol.
Speaker 2: Now, well that's to get you to go.
Speaker 5: Somebody texting, have you been to it? Been Rama Ramen in ba on Main Street?
Speaker 6: I've seen it, but I haven't been.
Speaker 2: Gimpy, I haven't been to any of the ramen shops here in town. The only ram and I do is smack ramen gost ten cents package.
Speaker 5: If okay, let me how much would you pay, gimpy to go to a place like that and get.
Speaker 2: Ramen?
Speaker 5: So like, think about what you like to order, and then tell me what you think the price that you would pay for a bowl of ramen like the not the dried out noodles, water, reheat.
Speaker 2: Legit, actual ramen with still got the noodles, yes, still got the water. But they're putting in actual seasonings, not all that sodium fed jive. Yes, putting in some kind of protein, maybe even so I ca get like some shrimp in there. Maybe a hard boiled egg, yeah, okay, maybe some chili peppers sprinkled on top.
Speaker 5: How about this, I'll name one spicy uh cocuoni ramen, spicy pork, pork belly egg, spicy broth.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 2: I would pay seven dollars for that, okay, and it has to be a good size serving.
Speaker 1: I have to get full off of it and stayful.
Speaker 2: What about.
Speaker 5: Let's do something a little normal, grilled the Wahoo chicken ramen, grilled chicken, egg and chicken broth, pretty plain right, pretty middle of the road.
Speaker 1: So just chicken, egg and chicken broth with noodles, tree pity.
Speaker 5: How about thinly sliced beef, onion egg, pork and pork broth.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, that's probably a ten dollars bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably. And how much i'd pay for it is a different story. I'm gonna say I would pay. I'd pay about maybe four four for that.
Speaker 1: The cheapest one of the ones that I mentioned was fourteen dollars. See, that's stupid, man.
Speaker 5: That's why you will never go to a place like this. No, but it is a different type of ramen. It isn't what you get from the back.
Speaker 1: I understand that completely.
Speaker 2: But fourteen dollars is goddamn ridiculous for me to just be hungry in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: After I'm done. This looks amazing. Yeah, this one with mushrooms in it, corn and miso broth?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How about black garlic oil bigger than the white garlic.
Speaker 2: If you've ever seen it, more garlic than you can handle it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely you're getting You're like, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: Oh this says it's closed. That explains when I went to the website. It took me to some weird Japanese porn side.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa.
Speaker 5: Who would win in a three way unicycle race and who would be most likely to crash badly?
Speaker 7: Hmmm, I have pretty decent balance, I have. I have written a unicycle once in my life.
Speaker 6: I did not crash on it.
Speaker 1: Tell more.
Speaker 5: That says like an anomaly unless it's like a trombone club thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, or they get on their unicycles and play. It feels like the tracks.
Speaker 6: When did I learn I was in Indiana.
Speaker 1: I learned how to ride a unison.
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 6: It was I was in Indiana.
Speaker 7: I was working in South Bend at the time, and oh man, it really wasn't that difficult.
Speaker 1: And it was.
Speaker 7: Probably in twenty nineteen, and I didn't get to the I was at a remote and they were doing lessons.
Speaker 6: It was like a carnival type thing.
Speaker 5: I have never seen unicycle lessons. What a horrible wook event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come out to the dealership, we're doing unicycle lessons.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 7: It was like at a carnival and uh yeah, it was fine. I was scared at first, but then I was like this isn't so bad. I got the hang of it pretty simply.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I would. I could manage that. I don't think I would crash.
Speaker 5: So again, the question is of the three of us, who would win in a three way unicycle race and who's most likely to crash?
Speaker 2: I think badly.
Speaker 7: Bourbon would probably crash because already is he rides a bike all the time. I know it's different, but he's got a balance a bike all the time anyway, So gimme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before I answered, do you have any unicycle riding experience, Corbin, No, okay, so yes, you're definitely going to be the one to crash because I too have unicycle rider.
Speaker 6: Let's join the circuit.
Speaker 2: We're in it girls. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, this was twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: This ye, this tweaker that I knew happened to have on in the back of his seventy seven what was that El Camino Supersport? And I was like, that's interesting, what's that? What's a unicycle? No kidding, huh, All right, let me take a gander at that thing. So we get it out and I get up on the son of a bitch, and you know I I I gave it a good, go I did I did I ride far? No, But I feel I've got more experience than you do. I think Lindsay would probably outdo me. I would come in a close second. I think you would probably crash and burn first. But I do do have that experience.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not saying you guys are lying. I'm just saying I.
Speaker 5: Think you're probably more likely to have bitten by a shark than to meet someone who's ridden a unicycle, and to get two of them in this goddamn room is bizarre.
Speaker 2: You just won the lottery of my friend ye yourself a ticket.
Speaker 5: No, I have never ridden one, but I have done a Hulu hoop and I have skipped. But the last time I tried to do those, they were really hard to do. So I don't want to hear this crap that you guys have done it before. That doesn't mean anything. You know, once you learn how to write a uticycle, you never forget. I I'm gonna say Lindsay because I'm just going with coordination in general, I feel like Lindsay's the least coordinated of the three of us.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong on that.
Speaker 5: We don't do a lot of coordination tests, and so I'm just going off that physicality. Now, I agree, they both get a checkbox for their history in the unicycle world. Who would have thought we had two experts based on our criteria in unicycles.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: You two dorks.
Speaker 6: Did we just become best friend?
Speaker 2: Presents itself, You use it, you check it out.
Speaker 5: No, I literally can hear the people getting turned off by the fact that you two omitted that.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, somebody comes over and they got a couple of different guns. You look at one you've never shot your life. Man, let me let me, let me shoot.
Speaker 5: Compare something that's in the Constitution to writing a unicycle there is I can't think of any two things more far apart from each other in coolness. But that being said, I'm good with me being crashing first because get me.
Speaker 2: Off of it as soon as possible.
Speaker 5: I don't want to look any more like an a dork than I'm already good at. And I'll let Gimpi win because he's got to get the head somehow. Uh yeah, No, Lindsay and Gimpy can ride a Who would have guessed? No, I don't know, not me, not me, because I would argue less than one percent of the population has either been ever been on one.
Speaker 7: I think there's even still pictures on my Facebook of me on a unicycle.
Speaker 1: Don't Why are you brid try to get hits on your page? You just start phishing for people to make fun of you.
Speaker 2: Leave.
Speaker 1: We're a little corbin.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: Defending unicycle talk.
Speaker 2: Jim bitch.
Speaker 1: Did not have lindsay it's a unicycle expert.
Speaker 5: I know it makes zero sense for someone to be a unicycle expert based off our criteria.
Speaker 2: You're just jealous.
Speaker 1: You can't drive one. FAC's it nailed.
Speaker 2: It just dias charged. All right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: The Big Man Morning Show returns.
Speaker 1: We don't know who Josh Dugari is, right right. He was arrested and he.
Speaker 5: Got sentenced for having it was like one hundred and yeah. He got one hundred and fifty one months in federal prison after being convicted of receiving and possessing, possessing possessing child sexual abuse materials. While he was in prison, he wrote not Safe for work correspondence to his wife, and I got it nice.
Speaker 1: He mine. He's in jail and she knows he's in jail because he got kitty porn. Now, to be fair, we don't know what kind of kitty porn it was. Not that it makes it better, but they could have been seventeen. He could have thought they were over eighteen. Right, Yeah, you hear kitty porn, you automatically think five year olds. And so he would send messages messages to his wife quote I miss you, lover.
Speaker 5: I miss being in the shower with you scrubbing. I miss watching you try on clothes. I miss watching you being sexy. He also wrote to his wife saying, congratulations on making the scale numbers lower than expected, and you should buy yourself something low cut. He continued by saying, or you can try on clothes and send me a picture of you in your bron panties, or try on go to the private pool for sun. By the way, you should order a two piece swimsuits since summer's coming soon and get something hot and fun.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you're going to jail.
Speaker 5: He then signed one of the notes off by declaring his love for her, saying, I love you forever, hugs and kisses and everything else too, xoxoxo. I love you sexy, and then emojis for like boobs. A few days later, he said another sign off with same emojis, and his message to his wife saying ps and picks asap as requested. Uh, nice ones with your two's in it? If I call my wife's any anatomy a two?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Is he trying to overcompensate? Is he trying to overshoot because he got arrested for trying to smooth it over? Like some guys think that's the way to woo your partner is to just be overly flirtatious in a sexual way.
Speaker 1: Maybe so, maybe so. No, I'm not attracted to small children. I like people like you. He told his wife that only one picture had come through. A week later, in a message, he by saying, PS, I can't wait till we can be alone again.
Speaker 2: I miss all of you.
Speaker 5: What specifically are you thinking, dreaming fantasizing about today that you miss I miss.
Speaker 2: You and me being us stand control my horning level? Uh?
Speaker 1: The same time.
Speaker 5: Not soon after that, he was sentence one hundred and fifty one months in federal prison. Days before his sentencing, he was writing to her that he had some great ideas of what they could be doing. They include a really a really awesome foot rub, oh really, a back rub or something relaxing. So I know there's the joke about the foot rub or the cliche I'm sorry, the back rub and the cliche a BackRub can lead to kids, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that true for foot rubs too?
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. Not for me anyway, not for me. I know everybody's different, but not for me.
Speaker 5: Do back rubs turn you on the scoozies? Yeah, yeah, Kimpy, Yeah, i'd say so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think there's a little bit of intimacy with that. I don't think foot rubs are intimate.
Speaker 1: I mean they are. Okay, here's the test.
Speaker 5: You're you walk into your husband's office, Lindsay and or Gimpy, your girlfriend's work, and she's getting a back rub from a man, or Lindsay, from a woman concerned like a little bit.
Speaker 6: Of jealousy, a little bit like hey, WHOA what the f is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of that going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, I'm in the same boat. You walk in and they're getting foot massages. Do you have that same contempt for the situation?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, maybe even a little more. He's a self admitted foot lover. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: But the thing about it is is like, and maybe it's the direction. All Right, you're mascousie and you're rubbing the shoulders. You can go over the shoulders and hog some bobos. Right, you're rubbing the feet. You got your shoes off, the feet are getting rubbed or getting in between those toes and then up the leg.
Speaker 1: Into the promised land.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's why I'm like, Okay.
Speaker 6: Start work your way out.
Speaker 2: Ah, get out of here.
Speaker 5: Is there a massage or rub some the opposite sex can give your partner that you don't care because I'm just being on. If I hear a foot musk like she's getting a foot massage, I'll be like that looks like you're enjoying that, because I don't think it's gonna lead to sex. Okay, yeah, because I don't think a foot massage leads to sex.
Speaker 1: Back when I'm with you, hand massage, lindsay.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, you can give a hand massage.
Speaker 1: He's gotta make sure we word that carefully, right, GIMPI I do call them handies because after my motorcycle accident. My hand has never been the same.
Speaker 2: So I need somebody besides myself to rub it out for me because my little hand just doesn't cover the surface and doesn't get in there. And now will I just go to any person and be like, hey, can I get a little hand action here because now I can't do it. No, I won't just go to anybody. I might ask Lindsey because you know we're close like that. You know I would ask Corbin because we've been together for so long. I asked my brother to do it for me. It's not gee, It's just I need help, give me pleasure. Yes, I need help because my little hand can't do it. But yeah I don't. If I walked into her office right and somebody else was rubbing her hand like that, just a hand massage, I wouldn't. I would still raise an eyebrow, but not quite like I would back massage, shoulder foot massage.
Speaker 5: I okay, So part of me thinks the idea if I hear her enjoying it, I might not like it. Okay, any massage, Like if you do a couple's massage and you hear your party going.
Speaker 1: Oh right, sounds that you've never heard before. One you're okay with. But if they continue to do it, uh huh.
Speaker 2: You're like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then they should enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to enjoy it, though, that's a weird thing the statement to make. So you're okay, woman's you're in a couple's massage, woman's giving your husband the massage.
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh god, yes, but.
Speaker 6: I'm right there, and I'm probably making the same such not.
Speaker 2: But you're quo.
Speaker 5: Now you're adding something. I'm asking the simple question. Yeah, he makes groaning sounds that are okay that you've never heard before. If pleasure, sure, you don't have a problem with it, but you do. If he's in the office, you're right there too.
Speaker 2: I think with a with like a couple's massage, that's what they're paid to do. They're paid to rub you. They're paid to make you feel better. They're paid to get into those deep spots that make you go, oh god.
Speaker 6: Professional.
Speaker 1: There's a difference. Yes, So Hooker, it would be fine because they're professional. Well they're professional.
Speaker 2: Oh they're rubbing other but they're professional.
Speaker 5: She said professional. It's not a messuse, right, but it's giving pleasure. Yeah, ah, yeah, I think if I heard the moans and groans, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, from from from a couple's massage.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just know the different sound.
Speaker 5: There's a different sound of muscle release right, like getting a back massage, and then there's sexual sounds and there's relief.
Speaker 1: So if I hear these sexual sounds, I may go. And if I'm being honest, I don't love couples massages. I don't really love massages.
Speaker 5: Only because I'm not good at directing you where I need the adjustment.
Speaker 2: Okay, lower, yeah, left, left, too far, a little bit over, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: You're just not comfortable getting a massage.
Speaker 5: Then No, I've had massages that are comfortable, but I'm not good at giving instruction like what I need done right?
Speaker 1: And they're like where do you need work on? Ah, you just say everywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I say, everywhere.
Speaker 1: Then they're using their forearm on my buttocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I've never had one. I've never had a professional massage from a mess use. It's only been you know, significant others or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's that's it. I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 5: It's it is a weird thing that there's something you do for intimacy with your partner that you also will then will.
Speaker 2: Do in a dark room with a stranger and for an extra fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, it is kind of a weird thing. And I never know, like what if I fart, I don't know, Like I just get my internal talk gets all jacked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like some of those some cases you got to let your guard down like that. And if you happen to let one rip, it is what it is. I'm sure they're used to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I usually care about other people's feelings that might be shocking to people, So I typically am not going to be like farting, be like, yeah, deal with it at your job, right, you apologize.
Speaker 1: And be like I'm sorry, my bad, I'll let that one escape.
Speaker 7: And then they're like it happens all the time, which they're going to say they're trying to work for a tip, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I would feel about that. But these letters from Josh Dugard to his wife, Wow.
Speaker 1: Isn't he supposed to be like at least going up for release the year?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And he got one hundred and fifty one months, So I doubt.
Speaker 2: It I keep seeing something on online. Take it for which might be one of the other ones Kim. And how many of these guys are in jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a ton of kids, so okay, yeah, yeah, I believe two of them got in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of them just recently.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, And I think this is the one that at least I keep seeing it's like him, Jared Fogel and the uh, the Selena president of her fan club, they're all up for.
Speaker 1: She got denied parole this year. Yeah, she got denied.
Speaker 5: She's been denied already, because that's what was in the email. Somebody texting said, my foot rubs are definitely intimate.
Speaker 1: I use my tongue. That's so gross. Did you see the story of the guy who got.
Speaker 5: Attacked at the farmer's market and he was a Joehovah's witness handing out stuff, doing what Jehovah witnesses do. Yeah, and the guy came up with like a lawnmower sized blade and cut him across the face.
Speaker 6: Go wow, that's awful.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 6: I thought they were supposed to come to your house.
Speaker 5: No, I mean they can do that, but I know of the people I know that are Jehovah's Witnesses. They have set up in parks and just trying to get anybody that they can spread the word.
Speaker 1: Man recruit. That sucks.
Speaker 2: And yeah, we're just trying to spread the word, spread the gospel, and you're taking damn manchets.
Speaker 1: To the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And the poor guy like just trying to do his thing.
Speaker 5: He's still in the hospital now recovering, and some good Samaritans jumped in and like tackled the guy. Uh please said it happened so fast he never even saw the suspect approaching him.
Speaker 1: Witnesses say the Jehovah's witness.
Speaker 5: And had a cart and was hiding out handing out free flyers just outside the market when he was attacked.
Speaker 1: They said the mache he was about the size of a lawnmower blade and it was very heavy.
Speaker 5: Police say the man was outside the market and thought his sister was in some sort of trouble.
Speaker 1: That's why he was there with his machete.
Speaker 5: Apparently the woman's brother believed that she was in some jeopardy, which she was not so far, So for whatever he thought there was a problem, he came up with his improvised machete and for four people jumped on him and held him down. But police say even after that they put him in cuffs, he still fought with officers. Wow, this says clearly many of those in our homeless community suffer from mental illness, some with addiction. So that's a key factor for maybe the behaving poor, just like anybody else. Their homelessness is a status for them, it's a live is a status for them.
Speaker 2: It is a living status.
Speaker 5: But we also have problems with those who are whose homes that are also out there committing violent acts. So you have to take everything into totality that makes sense, right, instead of it's saying like, hey, some people, this is what they do. And then some people that are in those communities, just like in any community, have some mental problems.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 5: The guy was has been arrested in the past for misdemeanor carrying a weapon and having drugs. The guy had surgery Saturday and is still in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Dang.
Speaker 1: Just at the farmer's market, man trying to get some homemade so and some and some botannical fruit juice. Horrible man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be back if you're listening to the Big Man Morning Show. So I have some today.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited to share with you guys, and it comes with a visual part.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I'm going to show you the visual part, but I'm going to show you the visual part.
Speaker 6: Where's the unicycle?
Speaker 1: And So I didn't know this was a thing, but there's something called ball maxing. Ball maxing. I've heard of ball ironing.
Speaker 5: Yep, some people talk. Yeah, somebody implied George Clooney does this. They're taking the wrinkles out of his balls, keeps them from dipping into the water.
Speaker 1: I'm being I'm gonna be honest. I don't know my balls have wrinkles.
Speaker 2: I don't look at it on the book.
Speaker 1: I don't do a thorough one pass.
Speaker 6: And your wife hasn't mentioned it obviously, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think she takes a good gander at it.
Speaker 2: Every ball snack from the age of six months and older has wrinkles in it. The only time that they don't have wrinkles in them, and this is my experience, is when that baby first comes out and they are fucking swelled. Boom. Those are the shiniest testicles you'll ever see shiniest, smoothest after.
Speaker 1: That, they all have a wrinkle in them. I'm so creeped out right now. I've got two boyes. I understand.
Speaker 5: I just most people look at the smile or the umbilical corder. Yeah but okay, yeah, yeah, you are absolutely right.
Speaker 2: But when you're in the least this is what my first boy and I'm if he's listening to this, sorry, bruh, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But there was a lot of pictures taken, and there was a lot of pictures taken.
Speaker 2: When you know, the nurses have them and they're cleaning the goop off of them, and there are a set of the biggest goddamn balls I've ever seen on a baby ever.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, that's why. That's why i'd like to stop the ball talk of k children. Ball maxing is this thing that apparently people are doing, and you know what, I I just want to show you before I tell you, and then I'm gonna let Lindsey see first, and then I'll show you because I don't think I can describe it.
Speaker 1: And if you're listening, obviously I can't show you, but you can google it.
Speaker 6: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Now, Okay, you didn't have to turn all that, but what the fuck is going on there? Man?
Speaker 2: Is that as a balloon knock? That is ball maxing, So you're pretty much just making him as big as humanly possible? What the what the fuck? Oh that's weird. I don't want to see objective with Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Are you getting another picture?
Speaker 1: Kinds of videos? Yeah, show her some of the weird shit you're showing me over here.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 5: This I'm so excited to share this with you guys, because it's so goddamn bizar are so What this is is where people are injecting sailing into their balls a leader why And it can take as long as thirty minutes to get it in there, and it can enlarge the scrotum for twenty four to forty two hours. And men do it because they say it creates a euphoric experience during sex and enhances pleasure.
Speaker 1: Two fucking volleyballs just boom.
Speaker 6: I'm not having sex with someone that is ball mac.
Speaker 5: That doesn't surprise me. You're not somebody who's into crazy stuff. That doesn't surprise me. But you're also not probably gonna do sounding with somebody or put them in a latex vacuum and suck the air out of it, you know what I mean. Like I hear you, I'm also not into this, but it doesn't cater to my lifestyle.
Speaker 1: As a guy who has done weird shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the uniticyclist expert on this. Yeah, yeah, that's a no for me to Okay, this is a no.
Speaker 9: Is that for me?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Because you said you try almost anything once?
Speaker 2: Yeah, For one, I'm not shoving needles in my fucking ball sack again again, because yes, that one was for medical procedure though, to prevent me from having any more chows.
Speaker 1: Now you Jacob's ladder. Oh yeah, yeah, but that was in my ballsack. That was in a cac I you say it like that's better. It is, No, it is, I think in your in your penis.
Speaker 2: Then how come it hurts like a son of a bitch to get your ballsacked grazed? But you know, you know, it's not so bad when you like touch the head or the you know, the shaft or something like that. Not so bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I will one because of the proximity of the testicles and that feeling that happens. But there if I we did an experiment and I grazed you, you would definitely react. But if I made contact, there is a definitive difference in what's happening.
Speaker 2: Like if I just pulled the wang out and let you just pray am right there, there no testicles at all whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's gonna but it's gonna not feel good. As an example, guys that do fighting where tie cups. A lot of them do, and it's a different type of cup to protect the balls and the penis, and when you get hit, it pushes in around okay, right and puts like like a cup mark on your skin. Right, You are not touching, but you're hitting the nerves and the organs around it, and that creates the sensation. You're not taking a direct like no cup hit. Yeah, so just the proximity alone and the nerves that are around it create that sensation.
Speaker 2: So I hear you.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, ball maxing, I'm good on that man.
Speaker 5: And that they say that this is a five hundred and forty five million dollar market people are paying, correct, Well, I guess I'd rather have people pay than do it themselves, because we know what happens when you do shit yourself. Yes, people are saying the doctors say you should not do this. I don't know if you need me to say that. Don't put the toaster in the bathtub. It risks include nerve and tissue damage, a rectile dysfunction, infertility, gang green, oh god no, and embolism.
Speaker 6: And it's just and it's just siline.
Speaker 1: Yeah huh yeah, yeah, now that's good.
Speaker 5: This is different from scrowtox, which is botox. But you put it in your scrutup right right.
Speaker 1: And they shrivel them up. It cause them to you know, smooth.
Speaker 2: It out, I guess, because that's what botox does, is it tightens things. You know, think about when you get it injected on your your around your crow's feet or your cheeks. You know, it tightens everything up.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people that do this do it on their own and they buy a sailing bag from medical supply stores which can be anywhere between five to twenty dollars, and they do it on their own. Some people do it for the sexual some people do it for the photos and being a part of message groups and all that stuff. Scrowtos if you get that done it can be anywhere between three to six hundred dollars to get botox injected.
Speaker 1: Into your balls. Okay, okay, but this is a definite no go for me.
Speaker 9: I am.
Speaker 5: I just I'm pretty confident I'm done with sharp objects near that area, right, put it up on the ship to sailed bulletin board.
Speaker 1: That ship has sailed for me short of emergency surgery.
Speaker 5: And I've always been one of these guys that they're like, oh, the sensation's so great. Yeah, okay, I don't need to do the squirrel jumping suit to get that extreme.
Speaker 2: I'll just believe you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my life feels pretty uphork as it is. I know what the word enough means. Yeah, and I don't need more pleasure. Yeah, I'm just so blown away that this is a thing. Ye I am, but I'm not because I've heard of a lot of things. I've seen a lot of things. I've done a lot of things. Right, Yeah, this was not on my radar of things to be done. And I want to know how somebody got to that point. Somebody's sitting around with a sailine bag, right, and then was like, you know what, let's just see real quick when happens when I take this sailine bag, because sailing bag IV right essentially, oh god, right.
Speaker 1: Needle and then you let it drip and fill.
Speaker 7: The guys doing this, I'm sure the same guys that are afraid to get a fucking vasectomy.
Speaker 2: I wonder you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: There's a video of a guy doing this, like letting it just like inflating his genitals with.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but first, it's unattractive. It is the most hideous balls are gross.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: To you, Oh my god, I gotta see you are saying to you, that is so hideous.
Speaker 5: People that use the term it's unattractive, That is so subjective, so subjective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some guys like big fake boobs. Some guys don't. They think giant faked titties are gross. You know, so I could I get where you're coming from. I get where you're getting to. You know, I see your people think Harry armpits is hot. It's subjective. Yeah, yeah, I think the comfort behind it is not there if you are doing it to make the bulge in your pants bigger. So chicks think you got a big dick, you have to wear sweatpants all the time.
Speaker 5: He's got an Inny. No, I could see the benefit of doing this to shaving your balls right. It makes it so smooth, and he won't can't, You won't catch a wrinkle. That's the worst part you ever ran after drinking a lot of beer.
Speaker 7: It looks like that Halloween costume with the inflatable Halloween costume.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you have the good? God, my god? Who that a Google road map?
Speaker 1: See then that map?
Speaker 2: Quest?
Speaker 1: It's the scrote in the penis ratio?
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This this crosses many sexual styles.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's it's like you know what, you.
Speaker 1: Bounce a water balloon? Now? Yeah, what he's doing, that's what he's doing. Good on all.
Speaker 5: Here's something I don't ever want to do. Put a band aid on my balls. All these men have to put band aids on their balls after closing it. I'm tired of looking at your injections in there.
Speaker 2: I guess, I guess that makes sense. I'm not so.
Speaker 5: We've talked about this on the air before. Where you buy the thing online that connects to your phone so you can clean your kid's ears or your own ear.
Speaker 2: That ain't me.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing that. It's a boundary. You don't trust yourself enough to not people sneeze.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't.
Speaker 5: I feel the same way about injections. When my wife was doing fertility treatment and I had to give her injections, a lot of them, it was not awesome for me. Now, compared to what she had to go through, I was fine. I never complained at all, But the idea of me doing it just feels too important. Did I get all the air out of the needle stuff? That probably doesn't matter, But I just needles bodies. I don't want to be responsible. That's why you're not a doctor or tattoo artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm being honest, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 2: I've taken injections, giggey, you know, Uh, with testosterone treatments and stuff like that. That stuff doesn't bother Sure, tattoos doesn't bother me.
Speaker 5: Sure me getting them, Yes, But doing all that stuff on my own gives me anxiety. Needles and the balls that bothers me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that bothers me a lot.
Speaker 5: Besides balls. Where else would you not be comfortable doing a needle injection?
Speaker 2: O holy crowd? Uh? Probably the head.
Speaker 1: Anywhere on the penis. Yeah, the head of the penis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to see something crazy. Watch somebody get an IV in their head.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, you gotta do this sometimes, Like I'm like the head, like cranium head, yes, or penis head.
Speaker 5: Uh, cranium head. Oh, okay, there's some because there's some major veins there and sometimes it's difficult if you have difficulty getting to the veins in the arm or whatever whatever reason, or the leg. They can go to the head and do it. How much that happened to my youngest And you're like, whoa, yeah, and that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of what I was wondering, Like how they got to that point of putting ivy saline in your.
Speaker 1: Ball sack because if you're out, you ain't moving.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe you can't find the vein. You'll find it somewhere. Yeah, they put in the balls and they're like that made them look huge. Cool do it again, guys, Guys, I have an idea. I have an idea. So choked up over here, Yeah, not only because I smoke too much, but that's fucking weird.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can get water if you need.
Speaker 5: Oh I think I might, but you're right, like that first time. Can you imagine being with a guy if you're a girl or whatever, right, and he he wants to show you the motion of the ocean that he's got.
Speaker 2: He's talking to you. No, no, so okay.
Speaker 1: I wonder I wonder. I wondered.
Speaker 2: I wonder if women can do the same thing what the lady is so they can plump them out. I know they have, like you know, the peenis pumping like that. I've seen those videos before. But to inject your labia with saline to make them swell up like that? Do ibaplasty, liboplastic liboplasty. Sorry, lay, I thought that was the vaginal rejuvenation surgery that they that they do to make things tighter.
Speaker 1: This says underbody mods, d y labia plasty.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, because I don't know if i'd if there was a big old plumpy badge like that, I don't know if I could continue, you know, I mean like that.
Speaker 1: You need to get that checked out. I mean, it's just not normal.
Speaker 2: I would expect a woman if I did this and showed them for the first time, they'd be like, Bro, you gotta get what's wrong.
Speaker 1: You gotta get that checked out.
Speaker 6: If it's plumpier like that. I wonder if it's more pleasurable.
Speaker 5: So there's I'm underbody mods. I was just looking for Labia injections and a guy, you know how you do Jacob's ladder. It's on the front part, but a guy had an an insert done underneath the skin.
Speaker 1: On the top one on the top part. Yeah, I've heard of that, of like of speed bumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some commitment to a craft that is unnecessary. Yeah, I don't I'm good on all that.
Speaker 5: I don't know why is a guy you would go, I need to do this just to be different? Help me understand how you get there?
Speaker 1: Is sex not good?
Speaker 2: Like I would.
Speaker 5: I could probably make an argument you have maybe an addiction problem to sex, like you just need more, you need that next high, rather than just being like this is good.
Speaker 1: It is now it is rumored.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's true or not, but like with the piercings, the genital piercings, that it increases the pleasure of the female with those with those piercings in there, And I can imagine that's why guys are doing it. They quote unquote do it for her so they can have that increased sensation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fuck about shit.
Speaker 5: But my understanding of sex is just because one woman enjoys it does not mean every woman would enjoy it that way. So that to me is a misunderstanding of Well, that's where women. The piercings come into plays. You can take those out for the woman that doesn't like it. Now you're getting those subdermal, you know, plants. That's a different story. She's kind of stuck with it whether you like it or not. Yeah, all right, fine, I'm gonna go do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: A friend of mine got a piercing, got her laby a pierced, and she would say that she could just squirm in her seat and she could have an orgasm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I also know people that have gotten that done and nothing. Yeah, that they didn't have any right problems, that they didn't have any sensation. Yeah, they didn't have any Yeah, it didn't benefit them at all. So I don't know, I don't understand that. Again, to me, the idea that you think because it works with one woman or one woman has said she enjoys it, that all women will enjoy.
Speaker 2: It, right, right, And that could just be the guy the mentality of men thinking that all of them can and will.
Speaker 5: Is it your insecurity and to perform sex to a pleasure point that you I gotta make her, you know, reach orgasm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta. They're thinking you're the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that very well could be a part of it. You know, there's a lot of factors that go into that sort of thing. Sure, you know, I've been with women who've had their giners pierced in different areas, different forms. It's not just a hood, you know what I mean. Didn't do anything for me except for well that's Nate and you can here you go click, clickicki ya click?
Speaker 1: What are we walking on? Tile? Right? But that's about it. That's about it.
Speaker 2: So I guess anybody that does that sort of thing that they're doing it for her or they think they are, or they think they are now these giant, inflatable, inflatable testicles.
Speaker 1: Ah, I don't know what what pleasure that any woman would get out.
Speaker 5: Of that well, and I'd also be worried that it would pop. Oh my god, do you have a special onnywhere for that day you gotta wear sweatpants.
Speaker 2: That'd be so awesome if you're in the middle of doing it and your sucking nuts explode all over this, Oh my god. And then it's like a like a deflated balloon everywhere. Uh no, that would actually suck for you, but you've got a story to tell. I was pounding it so hard my nuts exploded. Just there was there was blood and pubic hair everywhere, oh my, and saline because that's what they're injecting.
Speaker 5: So balloon maxie ball maxine, I should say, is one of the more concerning ones that because the embolism and game green risk. Penile sub decision where you split the underside of the penis length wise chance for a massive infection and urinary complication risk.
Speaker 6: Okay, so splitting penis should just be alarming enough not to do this enough. Yeah yeah, yeah, nice mirror enough right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want any part of my body.
Speaker 1: Why would you do what? Why would you do?
Speaker 2: I just looked it up.
Speaker 1: Why would you do this?
Speaker 2: This is where they're splitting the bottom of the shafto.
Speaker 1: This is penile subdecision. All right, well, whip it on over here. Uh yeah, that's weird. That's weird.
Speaker 5: Here's why I would describe it. If you ever went to a wedding and they have an ice luge.
Speaker 6: Or one of those. It's like a faucet with the open fossil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a fast cap.
Speaker 6: That makes ma squirm and I don't have a penis.
Speaker 1: Another version of that is called by furication, where you split it down the middle to create a forked appearance. Okay, why why do you need to do this? Why do you need to do this?
Speaker 6: You were you not liked in school or loved by your family.
Speaker 1: You want to be different. I'm just thinking logically here. Yeah, but there's different things like, hey, I want to wear Carhart instead of this, and this is like a whole other thing true.
Speaker 2: But why do some people get their tongue split? Yeah, you know, the forked tongue sort of thing. Do you want to be a lizard.
Speaker 5: There's a belief that it creates more pleasure for the woman, right right, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Like we know a gal who has a split tongue. She's been here before.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, yeah yeah yah yeah, big big Rocklaholma person out there. We still to her many times, lots of piercings, but yeah, she has a split tongue and it is so fucking wild to watch her world That thing around in two different doors. She's built the muscle to make it do different things. And I don't know if that's the same concept there with your split waner right, like does it still get erect a?
Speaker 1: Can you? Can you DP somebody with one one D right?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And maybe that's why you do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Another one is castration, which we've read stories about people going to someone's house to do it. No, thank you, Uh, I like my ball scro scrote old penile silicone implants, penle beating or insertain metal silicone beads under the penile skin. There's a high rejection and infection rate for doing that. By the way, the castration sometimes results in death. You don't say right, you blurt out Prince Albert's hoods. Some people do the silicone injection stim cell filler injections enhancement clinics offering filler procedures. You get an endorsement from the company the organization that does h filler procedures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you asking me. If I go through with it, you've got it.
Speaker 2: If you're doing an endorsement, you have to take the product so you can speak about it, you know, truthfully that's just that's the rules. That's the way it is. Okay, if you accept this penisle filler, you have to do it. If they do filler, what and you get to choose where you're gonna do the filler?
Speaker 1: Where are you doing it?
Speaker 2: Like so far as like all my dollar, I'm i gonna get my hand anywhere. They filler on the body body filler. Huh Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Need big pouty lips. I think I'm good on that.
Speaker 2: You go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need dsls. I don't need a I don't need a big old donkey butt.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Well those are implants they don't they do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they put filler anywhere. Oh no, I guess it has to be the wiener because just as a guy. As a guy, that's the only place that makes sense. I'm not gonna get eyebrow filler, cheek both Why so it looks like that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Damn you get a carrot top? No?
Speaker 2: Oh god. So here's here's the choices.
Speaker 5: I think I know one uh, lips, cheeks, jawline, under eye, hollows, nose, temple's, forehead, hands, ear lobes, buttocks, chest, knees elbows These elbows knees elbows, Uh, penis shaft.
Speaker 1: Scrotle, labia clatoral hood m.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 5: The procedure alone is concerning for me, like whoa uh forehead, skull, knuckles, fingers, chest, scalp for contouring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that? Though? All I hear when you're rattling all that is would like to play a game saw that little clown guy who's got Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you ever watch the show on E where they did that people with extreme plastic surgery would come in and he would correct it?
Speaker 2: Oh watched? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never watched it, but I know what you're talking wild.
Speaker 2: It's wild, the.
Speaker 1: People and what they go through. Yeah, got vanity man. They'll fucking make you do some things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but at some you don't look you some of these people leave and they're like, yeah, that's good, Yeah, we're almost there.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done something and you're like and when you're done with it, you're like, okay, here's prime example.
Speaker 1: You go in and get your haircut.
Speaker 2: As a guy, you going, you get your haircut, and everything fucking looks great, and they fucking comb it and they brush it and you leave.
Speaker 1: And you're like, yeah, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you try to replicate it the next day and it fucking goes to shit, doesn't look anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of what I feel like is on this.
Speaker 2: You know when they when they first you know, do it, you're like, oh, yeah, great, and then a day or two or three later, that's when it just shit happens.
Speaker 1: And it all falls apart.
Speaker 5: Well, of the women I know that have gotten breast augmentations, I don't know very many, the day or whatever when it heals, they are like, this is the size I wanted. Okay, it always ends up being more now, whether that's their inability to understand CC's or the doctor did more because their job essentially is while they're in there to make it proportionally correct. And if you say one hundred CC's and they're like, we got to put fifty more in there because it looks not right, they're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: So I never knew how that worked out. I thought it was just like I'm a B cup and I want DS.
Speaker 5: I mean, you do get to say that, but d's, d's, b's, whatever bra size you think you are is not the same across the board. So if you go to Victoria's Secret and get a B and then you go to bra Stop, they're not.
Speaker 1: Going to be the same size.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I didn't know how that filler thing worked. I thought it was just you know, okay. The doctor would be like, okay, in order to get you from X to Z, we're going to have to put this out of injections, say it whatever the case in.
Speaker 5: I've been in one consultation and the doctor makes the statement, if I can remember correctly, is we want to not go above the CCS that puts your body out of proportion.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. You don't want to look like a preak show.
Speaker 5: No, like you would have to go to a different doctor to do it that way, or push the doctor past that limit. But the problem is you're out when it's happening, right, so you don't have to go, yeah, that looks good, Like when they draw on your arm for the tattoo or whatever, and then you're like, yeah, that looks good.
Speaker 1: You don't get that right, you don't get that choice, just get it. Afterwards you're like, yeah, well, now they may.
Speaker 5: Give you a bag with that CCS and go what do you think, and you hold it up, but it's like trying a mattress.
Speaker 1: You do it and you're like, yeah, this feels like it's gonna be fine. Yeah, they just hold you the hands of the bag, one single bag. Man. Why they need to put it on like a necklace thing so we could droop over, or.
Speaker 6: They'll put it in a bra and then you can put the bra on, but that's.
Speaker 5: Still not the same because once it's under your skin, whether you get under the muscle or not, how how your body's react.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's so many X factors.
Speaker 2: What about getting those fake eddies like Christy Nomes husband put on you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That'd be a good way to judge be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, okay, it just looks weird with a dress and the mustache. Yeah damn, how about her? Right, don't hear note of ever heard anymore?
Speaker 1: B No, you got to get your house in order, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if your old man's off doing that shit because you're too busy working or whatever.
Speaker 1: You're banging somebody. All right, Yeah, all right, listen you guys.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you guys so much for listening to us, and uh, we're lucky that we get to do this every day. And if you could like us on the make us a preset on the iHeartRadio app, or leave us a talk pack message that gives us credit.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, it would be awesome if you did that, So please do.
Speaker 1: Tell your friends, Joe, tell your friends and family. You guys have a great week. Yeah,