Speaker 1: A hypothetical, imagined worldview. And that's because really the whole position is absurd.
Speaker 2: And imagine.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not I'm arguing a very specific thing about machine.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to you about our human beings. It's not an absurd world the word I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That's assumption that you think humans are merely biological machines.
Speaker 3: Yep, that you believe anything else an atom than a set of molecules.
Speaker 1: You believe you wrote your book. So your book was the work of j F and jf's mind. Right, It wasn't the process of a determined machine.
Speaker 4: Right, It was the process of a determined machine.
Speaker 3: It was the.
Speaker 1: We didn't And you're not making your own arguments right now. They're just a chemical determined process. Absolutely, So you're not making arguments, thank you, of one of the debates, all right, But.
Speaker 2: The scientific method of justifying the scientific method therefore itself, it is a dogmatical sure subsition.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I look forward to it. I heard your debate with Nicholas Fuentes, and I thought that was very entertaining, and so I respect your debate skills, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you. I've yet to lose a debate. Actually, h.
Speaker 1: This isn't this interesting. This is what the atheist has to fall back on. Is this this most absurd, hypothetical, imagined worldview. And that's because really the whole position is absurd. And imagine, I mean, I'm not I'm arguing a very specific thing about this machine.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to you about our human beings. It's not an absurd world, the world I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: That's a paradigm assumption that you think humans are merely biological machines.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Do you that you believe anything else than anthum than a set of modicules?
Speaker 1: You believe you wrote your book. So your book was the work of j F and jf's mind. Right, It wasn't the process of a determined machine.
Speaker 4: Right, It was the process of a determined machine.
Speaker 2: It was the.
Speaker 1: Process we didn't And you're not making your own arguments right now. They're just a chemical determined process.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So you're not.
Speaker 1: Making arguments, thank you of one of the debate, all right, by it.
Speaker 2: The scientific method, not justifying the scientific therefore itself it is a.
Speaker 5: Dogmatically Okay, well, look forward to you that I heard your debate with Nicholas Fuentes, and I thought that was very entertaining, and so I respect your debate skills, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you. I've yet to lose a debate. Actually, what's up?
Speaker 2: All right? Welcome? Welcome? Can you hear me? Okay? Everybody hear me? You heard me? Can you hear open your ease? Can you hear me? I don't why the chat's always behind? Yes? Okay, good, We're good? All right? So so many requests for video game analysis? What's up?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: How y'all doing? What's up? William?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: Ron? What's up? Nano Nerd? What's up? Indigenous Key? What's up? Kevin Carter twenty twenty? More like Kevin Carter four twenty? What's up? Rof Gunner? Ragnar Rock? What's up? Bardo Ford'? Nicole Morgan? Yes, Queen Josh Baron calling in from Austin, Texas. You're on the line. FEMA Region number six, Villa GREWNO, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 8: Key?
Speaker 2: What's up? Sick? Nothing? Loads of creature? What's up? In some fact?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: What's up up there? What's up?
Speaker 9: Glenn de Laal?
Speaker 2: Orthodox? What's up? Citizen g excuse me? What's up? All you Russian bots kg be up in the house. So anyway, it turns out one of those clips I used was a copyrighted clip. Who cares about the stupid ass copyright on those dumb worst clips of all time that I put into my video. I'm talking about where I was acting like a slov my Soviet commentary comedy video. Somebody put a damn not it's not a copyright strike, but a copyright claim on one of those ridiculous videos. What's up? Kept Baker Cat Baker show in the house, been a long time since I was on with Kevin Baker. We had a No, it wasn't. Yeah, it wasn't everything as terrible though. It's whoever made one those clips that everything is terrible put up and they copyrighted that stupid ass video anyway, So what happens is when you do that, the algorithm doesn't like your video as much. So that's what happened. I still think my video is funny. Go watch my video, yes and tell me if you think it's funny. I think it's funny. A lot of the younger kids, they don't know who Yakov Smirnoff is, so they didn't get the joke. But in my country we have breadline and in wait in line to get bread. In your country, you have breadline meaning money line, wait in line to get money bread. Yakoff is total Cold War Boomer humor. And by the way, I was in Hot Springs a couple of years ago and Yakov was there. I didn't get to meet him, but he was, uh, he was performing in Hot Springs. So there's still the Cold War boomer comedians doing their thing. So we're gonna talk about video games because of a zillion request to talk about video games. And I'm not a huge gamer, but I play video games here and there for fun. My life is mainly, you know, Jason alysis and books and all that kind of stuff. But I have enjoyed video games on the side here and there.
Speaker 10: A little side piece, a little bit of side piece with my we wife fo girlfriends, my virtual girlfriend's side pieces. I got me a Japanese pillow. What do they call those pillows? A wife wife pillow? My little side piece, my little virtual bits.
Speaker 2: A reminder.
Speaker 9: That I will be at this event.
Speaker 2: July second, twenty nineteen, Tuesday open at five point thirty. The film begins at six. Now remember this is already probably sold out. If you want to come at this to this event and hang out. If you miss the movie, just come a little bit after the movie and chill with everybody.
Speaker 9: You don't have to come to the movie.
Speaker 2: So I'll be there, boiler Room crew will be there, Aaron and Melissa Dykes will be there, Katherine Austin Fitz will be there, probably some other people I don't even know who. I will be the C tier celebrity there, so they'll be like Aaron and Melissa up at the top, then they'll be Katherine Alson Fits and then they'll be boiler room crew, and then like down a little bit, tiny minuscule letters. This says also featuring Jason Elisions. But I will have books. I'll be signing books and you can come talk to me. I know every time, and I don't mind it. It's just funny. But when we do the events, what happens is giant lines of people with one thousand theological and philosophic questions.
Speaker 9: So you're welcome to do that.
Speaker 2: After the movie showing, I will be signing books and answering and talking to everybody about one million, thousand theological philosophical questions anyway, So that event is gonna be a lot of fun. We had the event a few weeks ago, and it was a lot of fun. We had sixty seventy people show up throughout the day. We only promoted that for a week. We had sixty seventy people show up. We had thirty people come to the steak dinner. It was pretty based and ballsy and fun. Ah forgot Silent Hill dude. Yeah, we might have to do more of these in the future. I couldn't figure out the best way to do this because I was going I thought, well, maybe I should just make a video, and then I was like, there's too many things to talk about and videos I don't know.
Speaker 9: So I just.
Speaker 2: Decided live streams seem to be the easiest way to do it. So I'm gonna be trying also a little bit of playing the clip, which you know, when I do my Love of Dreams, I don't usually play clips because of is it boomer stuff kind of, it's just annoying, it's a hassle. I like to get into my flow, my stream of consciousness, and be ridoculous on my own and not be distracted by a bunch of tech stuff. That's why I need like tech geeks behind me, like an army of jays Nelson's nerds back here running all the tech stuff, so I could just be me, so I could just be myself, so I could let my heart open up to you guys. We already got some super gest pouring in love that. Thank you guys so much. Yes, I am an LEB in my mind, I'm an a TIERB. In reality, I'm a C tier third rank billing at the Minds of Men event. But you got to see Minds of Men. If you've never seen it, go watch it. The theater's already sold out, but you can come hang out at the after party. As R Kelly calls it, it will not be an R Kelly style after party. Nobody getting pepeed on, no pp gates, none of that mess, I don't think, hopefully unless Hesher and Sports decided to pepe on everybody, but I don't think they will. They're not that kind of person. It's the remixed to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama rolling that body got every man any wishing and sip in I'm smoking wrong. I'm like, so what I'm wrong? And after the party it's the after party anyway. So let's get into our first game. Now, what we're gonna see is that Platonism and Cobbalism dominate most of these games, and there are reasons for that. I'm gonna be talking about some of that. So what's on my notes?
Speaker 6: Shi?
Speaker 2: Oh, let's talk about Owen's analysis. Let's let's kick this off with Owen Cyclops. Okay, so Owen did this popular based Twitter analysis. He did all this on Twitter. I'm like, bro, how did you write all this on Twitter? So he starts with sixty four. So let's go through Owens and see what we agree with if we disagree. I read some of this when he posted it a few months ago, back in December, I guess, and this got a lot of reshares and people were talking about it. Everybody sent it to me. So Owen Cyclops. If you don't know his Twitter, it's a Owen Broadcast. Is his handle at owen Broadcast. And so let's start with Mario sixty four. Is there an esoteric element to Mario sixty four? Let's see what Owen's arguments are. He says super Mario sixty four is a free Masonic aluminus digital ritual. Is it perhaps Owen playing upon the groundbreaking thesis of Esoteric Hollywood one and Esoteric Hollywood two that perhaps not just movies as a movies, but that they might also be rituals. Well, that is the thesis of the Esoteric Hollywood Award winning series given the award of two best books of all Time by the Internet Book Foundation run by myself, which if you don't have signed copies, you can get those to Jays and Elysis.
Speaker 9: By the way, where was I?
Speaker 2: Oh? Owen stuff? So let's see if Owen can convince us we ascended esoteric masters of his thesis. Owen, by the way, has, as you know, moved towards the directions of Orthodoxy. He has, or at least that's what I have been told. I think he mentioned he mentioned that at one point and that he enjoys surf from rows. So he says, the game begins in the Masonic hall, and I would say, yes, Nintendo does seem to have a history of enjoying freemasonry and these kinds of things. So we've got the checkered floor board.
Speaker 9: It does look like a Masonic hall.
Speaker 2: I mean, most I'm sure Masonic lodges don't have this. You know, maybe in Japan the Masonic lodges have all Mario characters on the wall. It's like, that's the Masonic lodges. That's what they look like in Japan. They look like Mario. Let's see. So the coins in the game are pinnacles, and they are the coins from the Tarot deck. And then you have to climb up the staircase and open up the doorway. It's been forever since I played Mario sixty four, but I do remember this now. That could be you do got to get key and stuff, right, Yeah, so let's see where's this. Let's put this one up. They do resemble the pentacles. Yeah, I could see that, all right, So he's got me so far. They are the coins from the Tarot deck. In the game, you play Mercury, you're the character with the winged fancy hat. Your hat got wings. Okay, maybe does Mario's hat have wings at one point? Perhaps I can't remember. But so you gotta climb up this mountain. That's the first you know. You're starting out level winds up the giant mountain. This is a common occult image of ascending the mountain. Yeah, okay, perhaps I could buy that. At the top of this mountain is the king, the bomb King, who Mario has to battle in the throne.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 2: The second level is the floating the sky world. Japan has essentially been under a nefarious Illuminati s for control for some time, yes, particularly well, I don't know about war I mean definitely World War two. But then you could look at the elites that have run Japan prior to that, which there's a whole chapter in Quigley where he says that the big companies from Japan, the big corporations that everybody knows, these are essentially just the old cartel mob families, the elite that always run Japan. They just turned into into corporations. I cover that in the Tragian Hope lectures. If you've not been through the Trajan Hope lecture series, you can subscribe at Jason Alysis and listen to that whole series, thirteen hundred page book that I dissect for you in eight lectures of sixteen hours. The halfs of those lectures are free. The full lectures are of course based on subscription. So I don't know if, but does this floating city correspond to Japan's floating city. Perhaps that seems to be a prevalent theme in anime right with But I didn't know that the history of Japan has uki Yo floating world, and it describes the urban lifestyle and the pressure pleasure speaking elite of the Edo period in Japan between sixteen hundred to eighteen seventy, So the elite degenerates of Japan. I guess in this level, Mario meets the owl. This is the owl of Bohemian Grove. He says, Okay, perhaps we see the owl on the dollar bill. It is Athena. Yep. Yeah, sure, the owl drops you into a caged island. And you must consider that groups like Skull and Bones do ritual magic with each other. Perhaps I don't know if sculln Bones itself gathers to do ritual magic, but I mean they definitely have that theme in their initiation rituals as far as we know, and certainly many of them do believe that their actions are somewhat ritual in nature, and that they can affect archetypal situations in the world and affect the psyche. In these rituals, he says, they put you in a coffin and have you enact your own death?
Speaker 9: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 2: In this level, Mario descends into the sunken pirate ship and he goes to see descending at the depth of water and comes back again as pirates. Themes are also some. Yes, we've talked many times about the jolly Jolly at Rajah to use the terminology of juadon Maxwell or the jolly at Rajah. That's actually true, right, And if you've not read my Goonies analysis, I explain all of that in a stair Hollywood too in.
Speaker 9: My based Goonies analysis.
Speaker 2: Here you goes. The Knights Templar are one link in this chain of societies. Yeah, okay, we know about the templars. If you've not heard the talk I just did with Eric, go listen to the illuminate confirmed talk with Eric where we cover the templars and that's how it ties into the pirate stuff. So I'm not going to rehearse all the pirate stuff. We'll we'll grant owen this part. Yeah, next we come to the mountain level.
Speaker 9: How long is this?
Speaker 2: By the way, I want to put a lot of damn time into this, Like he tweeted the whole game as he was playing it. It's wold bro.
Speaker 9: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Next up is the Snow Mountain level.
Speaker 9: Okay, Antarctica, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not buying that this refers to Antarctica, although I will give Owen some creative points.
Speaker 9: For taking this to a whole new level here with.
Speaker 2: With this being his theory that it's related to the Elite using Antarctica. That's pretty funny. Actually, yeah, we're gonna get Tossassin's Creed on here. By the way, I forgot to put Assassin's Creed in the description, but it's.
Speaker 9: On my list here and I did do analysis of Assassin's Creed.
Speaker 2: Actually yes, by the way, thank you Kevin Baker for that reminder. If you don't know about the CT Baker Show, check out kept Baker's Show. And uh, if you guys want to help support what I'm doing here, be sure to smash that like button. That's all the I'm gonna alright here, here's every YouTuber what's up YouTube? I want to remind you guys, smash that like button, give me a thumbs up, be sure to share it, and let's fight that algorithm. Now onto the video, every damn YouTube video, right, every one of these goofballs on YouTube. That was my impersonation of every YouTuber. Uh so yeah, don't do what don't impersonate every YouTuber. Thank you for those super chats we will be taking. I get super chest.
Speaker 9: Today, by the way, and.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so I just want to make sure that everything's good. Sometimes you'll be talking and you don't want to talk for an hour and then like the sound's not going through or whatever. So I don't buy the Antarctica section. By the way, Aaron and Melissa have a really awesome Antarctica documentary that they did that's like their top video now with like thirteen million views, and I, in a pale form of imitation, tried to make an Antarctica video, which I actually think my video is pretty good too, but certainly didn't. I got more like thirteen thousand views, but I'm catching up to them. In ten thousand years, my video will hit thirteen million views. But so you can check out my Antarctica video as well, where I give my theory on Antarctica. My theory is that there's something that conflicts with maybe the Darwinian mythos and narrative that is in Antarctica that they probably want to suppress. That's just my speculation. Can't prove that, but I wonder if it isn't something like that. Okay, let's get back to Owen.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 2: So we climbed through the grand hall, climbed the mountain. We killed the king. The owl has submerged us in the water. We're rebuilt. We found a severed head and a rebuilt body. Okay, Mario is moving on to the next stage. In the ritual, Mario processes down a long haul into a courtyard. Here, Mario is given a special niche altar, and there's a star on the altar. He is in the shadow behind the castle. Yeah, so it's a star altar. Okay. Inside the baptismal fountain with eight sides in act, OCTOPI gonna baptismal fountain. Maybe we see another pyramid with a capstone. It could be. I mean, I'll show you what he's talking about here. I mean, it's possible that the because you know, masonry tries to look at all different religions and blowing them all together, it's possible that they also took the idea of the octagonal baptismal font. I mean, they do they do stuff like that, like they try to say, you know, Orthodox Saints people from church history, they were secretly Masons and all this kind of nonsense. And yeah, that's a you know, cap less pyramid with a star up there. Okay, but I don't know if that's a baptismal font. Missing capstone is the missing phallus of Osiris. Yes, that's that's definitely from masonry. I mentioned this before he's dismembered. Yes, we know the o Cyrus myth for sure. This is what the obelisk is and the mystery religions. The missing capstone is also the missing piece and the lost word of freemasonry. Correct. When Isis finds this piece, she can reconceive her So when she finds her lost a dog, she find that lost don where do not put my dog at? Where is that dog?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Then she can conceive her son Horace from the remade of Cyrus. Yes, it's like a resurrection mythos. This is chocolate brother. On this plaque, it says something that most people I think think. It says l is real and then a number. I wouldn't really purport that this is the case, but some guy wrote a letter to Nintendo and the letter says that it's a meaningless joke that they put in there for no reason. The meaningless joke is L is real. What could that number that we can't see?
Speaker 12: B A.
Speaker 2: L and O Lucius, Which is of course how Masonry does dating. If you look at a lot of Masonic cornerstones, they date things by the Masonic calendar, which by the way, is not dated in Darwinian numbers, nor is the Byzantine calendar.
Speaker 9: If you are not.
Speaker 2: Aware, I recommend for all of those who hate Christianity and Orthodoxy so much, and I'm speaking of those even within the Church that are duped by Darwin, I recommend that you look at this interesting article at Ortho Christian about the Byzantine calendar. Just something worth pondering and looking at. But that's not really what we're going for here, all right. So Owen goes on to say, in this level, Mario descends into the world of the of the booze the ghosts. Not Mario's not descending into a life of debauchery and booze, the booze, the ghosts in the Secret Society rituals. I'm discussing you die in a symbolic way in the coffin and you're reborn. And here he shows Mario in a kind of coffin scene. In this level there's giant all seeing eyes that watch you. That's true. They circumambulate you, okay, But he says that's a ritual. Now, I don't know. Just because something's going in a circle doesn't make it a ritual. In this level, you have to run on beneath the coffins. I think, oh, it might at times be a little tongue in cheek. And some of this, I mean, some of this is kind of Masonic, but I don't.
Speaker 9: Know about all of it.
Speaker 2: And then you get locked in a coffin. Yeap, yeap. Mario descends then to the lowest point in the castle, where he heads far down and walks to a hall of torchlights. And then you see another Masonic checkerboard and you see paintings of fireballs at the end. They look demonic. Who is this flaming fireball face? It's not bowser, something that made up for no reason, we don't know. Another place you go down to next another level and there's a small hallway and you see a room with two pillars just sitting. There is this Jacin and Boez. Probably, I mean, sometimes two pillars can just be two pillars, but sometimes it is Jake and and Boez. So here's his image of that. You see the two pillars here on the side. It's probably Jake and Boas. I'd say, it's probably. I mean, we do have obvious you know, Masonic themes going on here, let's see. So then he moves on to say in the game they are called the pillars. That's correct, So that there's actually a scene where it calls in the pillars, and then it says the next level is the cave. Mario was just in the world of death. Now he's going into a cave, another archetypal symbol of death and rebirth.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's Dante's inferno.
Speaker 2: It's descent, right, if you book six of the Odyssey, right, or excuse me, book six of the Aeneid, you have the ascent. Excuse me, the descent. You have the descent in Homer as well. This is archetypal. And then Mario, so here's where it gets to be. He calls it mercury quicksilver. Mario becomes a mercury quicksilver. This is true. And he runs really fast. But I would say he's what he's missing is alchemy. So far he's not mentioned alchemy, and that's a big part of this is the alchemical aspect.
Speaker 9: Oh man, I just I just messed up.
Speaker 2: Crap, dang it.
Speaker 9: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to share this gift. I don't know if that's gonna work. I don't think I can anyway. So there's a gift of Mario running around like mercury. This is the metal that metal Mario is based on. It's malleable. Yes, but that is alchemy. So you know, in alchemy you go through these four stages. And the four stages don't just relate to metallurgy. They also relate to the macroale of where the world is going, the magnum opus. They also relate to the individual, his process of transformation over the stages of his life. Let's see, what are the I was going to list the four stages for you.
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 2: Crap?
Speaker 9: That's not what I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you have basically the Negredo stage, which is the blackening stage of necrosis or dying. You have the Albedo stage, which is the process after dive, after death. Excuse me, the whitening. You have the citrinitus stage, which is the yellowing or the xanthosis, and then you have the rabido stage, which is the reddening. So you go through this process of alchemy. And if you don't know what alchemy would eventually become is chemistry?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Kemy alchemye right from the Arabic term.
Speaker 9: I think it was a guy.
Speaker 2: It wasn't alchemy, And eventually it becomes Camie becomes chemistry from ALCHEMYE. So Owen is on the right track here, but he should have mentioned the alchemical aspect of this because that's huge.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see, so Mario gets the red cap and he becomes the mythological mercury.
Speaker 9: For a long time people.
Speaker 2: Knew that when they were seeing an image of a man with a winged hat, they were looking at the image of Mercury or Hermes. So yes, so Mario does get the winged cap as you see here, and he is mercurial. So yes, good argument there, Owen. And he's just remember he's just turned into quicksilver. Literally, he's literally turned into mercury. I did it? What analysis? Did I know?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Blade Runner? If you've not seen my Blade Runer analysis, this is exactly what I do with Blade Runner, where I do it in an alchemical way, and this was in esoteric Hollywood one. This is a lot of people's favorite analysis that I did was Blade Runner and long long, long ago. One of the early analyses that I wrote it Jay's analysis was Blade Runner. And then it goes into the alchemy and you have the mercury character very prominent in the Blade Runners.
Speaker 9: It's a neat analysis.
Speaker 2: So if you don't have that, definitely also did two videos on Blade Runner two so you.
Speaker 9: Can go watch those.
Speaker 2: Why do my Blade Runner videos not have five hundred thousand views?
Speaker 9: They should?
Speaker 2: Right, Mario illuminaatee illuminate confirmed Mario. All right, let's see where was Owen going next.
Speaker 9: So, so far he's doing He's.
Speaker 2: He's convincing me he's got a good case here. Well, i'll give him a little bit of a I'll give it a B plus. So far, let's see. So Nintendo, he says, is very specific about what imagery that they including their games. Sometimes they break these rules for certain games like Zelda. Zelda, by the way, the try force is totally that's cabalistic. This is interesting, but I don't want you to detour too hard at this time. Why Mercury though, Mercury is the pagan god and it's found in the cabalistic occult arena as the force or energy that is about navigating between the realms and traveling between worlds. Correct, travelating between the subterranean layer to the cerest celestial realms. He is the messenger of the gods. Correct. Does this doesn't mean that these people believe in a god called Mercury. These are loose concepts, correct, That's what Crowley mentions. At one point, he says, whether all these things are real, I don't know, but we'll act like they are. And here's where he draws this out. So you have the various schemes that use this whole cabalistic thing, and we'll be referring back to that whole cabalistic map here in a bit that's his. Here's the one that I had, because we'll see how similar this is to platonism. Right, So people freaking, oh, cabalism. It's just platonism, dude, And that's why we refute platonism. So then it goes on. Owen says, the precedent for using a game like this as a dramatic ritual is well documented. For example, the Golden Dawn has a ritual where they in their magic, where they do in occult work and they play Rosicrucian chess or Enochian chess. Yes, that's true, and actually game theory itself comes out of the world of cryptography. If you read my essay, there's two I did on this one. I put a shit ton of time into and I don't know if people found it too abtuse, but not a whole lot of people have read my big essay on cryptography and its connection to the esoteric. But there's the first essay that I did on this is this one Leibnitz plus John D equals Gollum computers. And in that essay, if you go read that, you'll get how Leibniz relates to this stuff, Gollum's computers, et cetera. And then my other essay is Cryptography of the Cryptocracy, and I go into the reasons why I'll share it with you guys here, but the discipline and science of cryptography, which is where we get computers, it goes back to the esoteric John D which, by the way, is going to explicitly come up in another game. Here in a little bit, mister John d and his Enochian Language and Magic Cryptography of the Cryptocracy of Gods and Computers. You should read these two essays I did if you haven't read them, because it vindicates what I'm talking about. It also vindicates kind of what Owen's are going as well. So I, by the way, I'll put these in the and I actually cite some papers from the NSSA in these essays. I'm not just talking on my butt like I like you think. So there there, I'll put that in there if you guys want to read that later. By the way, we're taking super chats if you guys want to offer up some super jets.
Speaker 9: But let's go to the next.
Speaker 2: Argument from Owen. Libernol and Psychonot discussed using technology in ritual magic. I don't know who he means by cyclone. I mean, I know what a psycho knot is, but I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 13: There, Uh.
Speaker 9: Going to work? Okay, he picks up.
Speaker 2: Later he says the next level is a gate called the Hazy Maze Cave. It is a subterranean labyrinth. Okay, there's a lot of yellow smoke that chokes Mario. This is sulfur, sulfur brimstone. Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sulfur is one of the primes according to Paracelsus. That's correct. By the way, if you've not looked at the treatise, you can buy the works of Parasausice. They're pretty interesting. I'm not advocating for them. They're just basically neo Platonism. But he goes into talking about the three primes, which is interesting. And I actually have read Paracelsus. So material in Paracelsus's system, material bodies are composed of mercury, salt, sulfur, mine, body, spirit. Now I don't really know that. I'm not saying that that system is correct. That's just what was in his what was in that system? Uh Oga Pogo, by the way, it's a gift. Now I just lost the whole list. There we go, Oga Pogo, which is one of the funny X fil episodes. They throw in some cryptozoology on this level. You ride the blue Sea creature. They make you ride a beast. I'm not gonna buy that. That's riding the woman rides a beast. But anyway, you meet Toad a bunch of mushroom men shrooms, I don't know, all right, So then we have the fire level blah blah blah, and then the next level is the Pyramid. The last cathonic subterranean death level is the Desert. It corresponds to the cabalistic path of Tiffareth and Keeter.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it's a camel crossing the Abyss. Okay, so you got to cross the Abyss and get to the pyramid. Definitely, the pyramids are esoteric, no doubt about that. The last level forore Mario goes into the higher level of this castle is the Dire Docks. Dire Dire Docks. If you remember, this level is kind of weird. When you start floating in the air, you're dropped in the water and the level is really oddly designed, so you have to swim under and come up elsewhere. Yeah I remember that. He calls us a kind of a baptism. Okay, yeah, I could see that. And then he says, now Mario goes up to the higher levels of the castle. These are all much lighter and brighter. Yeah, this is gnostic system.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: As you go up, things get lighter. This game has a classic pagan shamanic platonic three tiered world structure of the celestial realm, the earthly realm, and the underworld. That's all the ancient stories have that have that three tiered structure. The Bible has that three tier structure.
Speaker 9: Let's see synthis.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 5: You go to.
Speaker 2: A mirror, and you observe that a camera is a guy in the camera who's been watching you the whole time from behind this mirror.
Speaker 9: This is this guy is introduced for a second time.
Speaker 2: The game starts, but this time the first time you see him during the gameplay, and the game forces you to notice passively and interact with him. Blah blah blah. This dramatic ritual does not require observers. But these people, I don't know. I don't understand what he's saying here. This is the power they seek to harness by encoding these themes into the media. Oh like he's saying, like they're watching you like this little guy and the Gift is watching you.
Speaker 9: I'll show you this guy. I don't remember what these things are called.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, ultimately, the video games were all created by the Pentagon for training, social engineering, and surveillance. So yeah, pretty much. I've always thought that they were you know, like watching and recruiting. We know they recruit people on the basis of, you know, like how good they are at certain games. Dude, move on, who cares about Mario? Well, I mean I want to This is like the most popular franchise in the history of the world for video games. So if you want to mute me for car insurance videos, then go for it, bro, But I wanted to read this anal. That's the kind of analysis we do here. By the way you can get out of here. It's kind of analysis that we do here is real analysis, all right.
Speaker 9: So then he moves on.
Speaker 2: So he says, that's panopticism. Okay, we can see that. I have a few more things to mention, but they're too controversial. Let's see, does he mention anymore? Yeah? So does Mario get powers? So say he moves on and talk about Mario kind of gaining occult powers. Maybe there's a flood level, giant rainbow, another Masonic floor. Lastly, spoiler. If you've never beaten the game, the last thing that you do is meet Yoshi on the roof of the castle. Many have correcically pointed out that Yoshi is a dragon or serpent. Maybe that's it. Thank you for coming to his ted talk. Yeah, I would buy that. The overall themes there, according to Owen were Masonic. They were. That was pretty on point. I would give him a B plus and that analysis he could have. He did bring in alchemy eventually, so he gets he gets a point for that. But yeah, Mario Kart, excuse me, Mario sixty four. And by the way, Nintendo's had a whole bunch of history of doing this kind of stuff, like weird esoteric themes and in more alo. So let's move on to what's next on my list. Now. I played a little bit of Assassin's Creed back in the day, not a whole lot, but.
Speaker 9: I found this video.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put it. Maybe I didn't find an Assassin's Creed clip, No I did. It was the trailer for one of the Assassin's Creeds. Uh, So we're gonna try to do a video. Maybe my boomer tech skills will work. Come on computers being slow? Well crap, Okay, I'll tell you while I'm looking for that, We're gonna watch this RT clip that I found first, and then I'm gonna look for the assassin's creed thing.
Speaker 9: So this is irrelevant to what we're talking to.
Speaker 14: Pentagons are still spending huge amounts of dollars to convince young Americans to sign up for the army. It's close ties with Hollywood and the video games industry is helping to turn a military service into an attractive deal. Of course, along with the economic crisis and unemployment. Working alongside Think He's a sociach reports on how it's all playing out for America's youth.
Speaker 15: A hunt for American youth to hunt down the next American enemy. War Incorporated, a robust business machine is operating at full capacity in the US.
Speaker 16: Get the strength to change the way people see if they're strong, and then there's army strong.
Speaker 15: From televised ads to Hollywood blockbusters, to video games to American presidents dubbing soldiers the real patriots.
Speaker 1: Each of them adds honor to what it means to be a soldier, sailor, airman, marine.
Speaker 9: And coast guardsmen.
Speaker 15: The image of the American warriors is portrayed as that of the invincible hero. Times Square, one of the number one entertainment spots in the Big Apple, attracts millions from around the world and across the US. Apart from the flashy lights and the billboards, there's a recruitment center right here, one of hundreds just in New York. The mesmolizing techniques luring young Americans into serving are more sophisticated than ever before.
Speaker 8: Sponsoring video game tournaments and paintball tournaments, and then going up to these young kids who perform well and say, hey, the US military needs you. Re see your skills at this video game. And of course, to a young fifteen or sixteen or seventeen year old, this is something that's very enticing.
Speaker 17: It's a cruel and deceptive type of recruitment.
Speaker 2: They want to use all the hippies tools they can to make being in the military as cool as possible.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 15: A cinematographer, Edward Pages, dedicated ten years to being a US soldier. He thought it was the honorable thing to do.
Speaker 2: If they presented the military for what it was. I don't think anyone would join.
Speaker 15: But they do join. Having played one computer game and seen one war movie too many.
Speaker 9: There's no second chances when you're actually out there and your life is at risk.
Speaker 18: For something that most of these young men have no idea really the true reasons why they're even out there.
Speaker 15: By the time some of these reasons are realized to expand military.
Speaker 8: Influence and domination in these regions of the world that are currently off limits to US and curialism.
Speaker 15: It is often too late.
Speaker 2: The problem is that a lot of these kids don't know once they get in it's hard.
Speaker 13: To get out.
Speaker 15: For some, the way out is suicide. A military a report says eighty percent of soldiers in Afghanistan have seen a friend killed or injured, yet nothing stops the military propaganda campaign. A dire economy at home also comes in handy for the Pentagon.
Speaker 16: There's a joke in the military that the best recruiter is an economic downturn, and.
Speaker 15: That recruiter is raging on.
Speaker 16: What happened after two thousand and eight that solved their problem was the desperation of millions of Americans. We had an economic crisis, We've had unemployment, zoom up.
Speaker 15: No matter the times, the power of the Pentagon seems eternal, meaning luring in more young Americans into more wars with no happy end or gameover in sight. On Stacia, Cherkina, RTI, New York.
Speaker 13: All right, so I have to I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I had to.
Speaker 2: I've been looking for this damn clip for like thirty minutes. Took me forever to find it because the way search engines work now you can't find clips.
Speaker 9: So they basically don't work.
Speaker 2: Search engines work now to bury clips is what the whole purpose of them is. So I had to remember this Srlock Holmes level labyrinth of where the clip was posted.
Speaker 9: And now I'm talking over me. Shut up, dude, Shut up, dude.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So here, I want you to watch this clip while I go whiz. I'm only human, I'm only hughes.
Speaker 18: Back in a big way. After years of falling sales and irrelevant call of duty is going back to its roots. It'll be more shocking, more morally ambiguous than ever before. With Russians so evil you wouldn't believe surprise, Russian Sue twenty five jet there it is, apparently bombing civilians. In the next scene, white helmets, the rescue wing of Sirius jihadist rebels are seen helping injured civilians out of rubble, just like in their real life propaganda reels. The Syrian first responders who risk their lives to save others in war torn A Leppa.
Speaker 16: The face of unrelenting brutality.
Speaker 2: Heroes have emerged.
Speaker 9: They have all chosen to risk their lives to save others.
Speaker 18: Now it's only a trailer, but something tells me we won't see the ugly side of the white helmets. I doubt will see them disposing of freshly executed corpses for Islamist terrorists. I doubt will see them waving Al Qaeda flags as they do in real life. I doubt will see them staging chemical weapons attacks. What I don't doubt is that the Russians will be portrayed doing things that would put Satan himself to shame. At least going by what those who have already played the game saying.
Speaker 19: We saw gameplay from the perspective of a young Farrah, the girl who would eventually grow up to be the commander of the rebel forces. Fleeing from the invading Russian army, Farah and her family are eventually called by a soldier who kills her father.
Speaker 7: We see Kareem crawling under a bed and scurrying at her house to take down and long headed Russian soldier with a little more than its crew driver.
Speaker 18: To be fair, it's only a game artistic license and all that no relation to real life events, people, or politics.
Speaker 2: It's just a.
Speaker 18: Video game for young, malleable, impressionable kids showing imaginary Russians invading, bombing civilians, murdering civilians, gasing civilians, and being killed in turn by the protagonist and the White Helmets virtually copy pasted from CNN into Call of Duty coincidence totally.
Speaker 2: What we say is what defines a terrorist is in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 13: This is not a black and white world.
Speaker 18: Oh so isis bombing and airport in Europe doesn't necessarily mean it's terrorism. That's like real life, dude, we all decide what's good and what's bad.
Speaker 9: Right, Well, you get the point.
Speaker 2: So the new Call of Duty has this nonsense in it, right, So let's move on to the next one on my list.
Speaker 9: I cannot find. Oh yeah, Assassin's Creed.
Speaker 2: So let's watch this Assassin's Creed clip. Let's get Mario out of the way, Get out of the way, get out of the way, move all this crap out of the way, and.
Speaker 9: Damn it.
Speaker 2: Now I do have an analysis of Assassin's Creed. We're gonna talk about that a little bit because it said, I mean, I know it's the game's a little different than the Goofy movie, but it's still relevant. So let's watch this trailer and then we'll do an analysis of this the hell.
Speaker 13: You want it darker.
Speaker 2: So now it's all going to get demonetized because of this. Is it Leonard Cohen? So I'm trying to I'm trying to lower the Leonard Cohen song here or whatever.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 13: It?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: So Egypt, We're back to Egypt. I thought we were. I thought Assassin's Creed was, you know, like Arabic. No, I guess not.
Speaker 9: It's Egypt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there goes the uh so with Templars, what we got going here is the whole idea of the Order being suppressed by the Pope and the Frankish king over supposedly them being occultist. Now they probably were. We talk about this in the stream that I did with Eric the other day watch the Illuminate Confirmed stream. He's a historian who's been researching this. So we go into the actual history of the Illuminati and all that stuff, and we covered the templars pretty in depth. So anyway, that's that That clip was kind of stupid, but so I mean, they just can't, you know, not use the Egyptian imagery because it's so overtly Masonic. Now, in the movie Assassin's Creed, which was goofy but was so overt right, it was like, where's my Assassin's Creed? I got.
Speaker 9: Oh man, oh I got it pulled up here? Okay, So.
Speaker 2: They actually reference, like the whole final scenes are shot inside the lodge. So I'm gonna read some of this my analysis of Assessin. Now, this video game turned film blended everything from transhumanism to the templars. Right, it seems that Hollywood and the video game industry obsessed with conspiracy culture, even though now it's supposed to be banned. It's everywhere. This is not organic where it happens to has development. If you watch The Kingsman, you saw templarism was everywhere related to British intelligence operations and freemasonry. Going back to Dan Brown, this has been everywhere in pop culture. Templars are the search are on the search for the mythical Apple of Eden, which is a new twist on the standard tale of paleo technology, ancient technology that the gods had that we're trying to recover. We generally see heroes searching after this, and a lot of things with a lot of glowing blue cotton candy cubes and shards of mystical space essences that somehow relate to Nikola Tesla. Here for the templars in this incarnation we have the bold presentation of Luciferianism. Free will is said to be bound up with the apple, as if you didn't get free will into that's retarded dialectical definition of free will, the disobedience of Adam and Eve, and this leads to an old rotten apple core with the asset of some other mystical cipher code device that will result in the power to control all freedom of thought. Perhaps the original Pentagon, makers of the Internet itself as well as the video games as well as video games, discovered a means to control free thought, and it's called a video game, the immersion in a fully matrix like interface. Our brotherhood of assassins stand at the Hashahim right. This, by the way, was in john Wick three stand in the way of the secrets of free will and mind control were to But I was feeling more and more like I was watching any Jones and the last cru seed weren't those brothers guarding the grail. Indeed, it seems more and more that films are melding with video games. Yes, I've been talking about this for a long time. Callum, played by Michael Fastpender, is a death row convict who's sentenced to death and who is saved by the Abstergo Foundation, which is a modern front for the Templars, very simpler similar to the Umbrella Corporation and Resident Evil. Interestingly, corporate shells and fronts and cia upper echelon are called the Illuminati, and they do essentially use these foundations, as we discussed in many of my essays and works, in a matrix like uplink. Callum enters the animus that's from Platonism, right, the soul of the world, which is mirrored in the virtual realms, which is the Internet, the Web, the neugosphere, which are the memories of selected people in this story long dead based on the encoded information in their DNA. There's some truth to genetic memories and all that, right, I think that's true. Doctor Sofia played by Marian Catilliard. Sophia the Gnostic principle reveals that Callum is being sent back to search for this apple that is the secret to free will. Gnostic and Lucferin elements here are so blatant they cannot be missed, as both Sofia and the Luciferian principle are necessary corollaries of one another, and the pistas Sofia, which is the Gnostic principle of wisdom a Gnostic text, the Gnostic text called.
Speaker 9: The pist of Solvia.
Speaker 2: It is the sizigi, or the supposed feminine side of God in Christ split right, so it's basically just paganism. Sofia is generally presented as fallen in some way, being trapped by the Demiurge in his creation of this lesser prison world. The material world is considered a lesser aon, a lesser world lower down on the spheres, the layers, the sections of the Kabbala. At this juncture, the animal mundi, the soul of the world should be mentioned, since these concepts relate to Platonism and Carl Jung and Young and animus are the corresponding archetypes in the collective unconscious and a male the opposite feminine appears as the anima, and a female the masculine appears as the animus in the film. The animus is the masculine representation of the ability to engage in logic and technology and to represent and recreate the genetic memories of the past. Callum is thus its chief subject. The Abstergo Foundation is involved with United Nations in fixing man's anti social behaviors, which is all true and like the social programs in Clockwork Orange that seek to cure man from his violence.
Speaker 9: Turns out these things ultimately come from in the real world.
Speaker 2: The elders in control of the Abstergo Foundation are the actual Illuminati, who fund the direct research of the Foundation, who seek to master bloodlines and genetic engineering and ultimately thus to find the apple, which is the genetic code for free will. Free will the female elders side is the problem in man which must be controlled, and the infiltration and usage of religion is now obsolete due to the prevalence of science. Scientism is the new religion. Callum is thus believed to be the living link between hereditary genetic bases for crime, so he's basically got the crime gene. So Calum, we learned, descends from the Ageelar, the assassins who were burned by the evil inquisitions for being who is burned by the evil inquisition for being a murder Doctor Sophia informs Calum that he is genetically predisposed to violence and crime. This is all right, the whole eugenics determinists type worldview, biological social Darwinism, biological determinism. Everything is a genetic determined situation. So, by the way, this is so stupid because once you adopt this worldview, everyone is dehumanized, including you. Right, you don't get points for adopting something like this. It doesn't make you elite. You're not more enlightened. Violence is explained to be a genetic disease, and like cancer, it is curable through external stimuli. This is the basis of all progressivism, all modern scientism. That everything that man is and everything that he does is a result of external stimuli. Utterly ridiculous, as if man doesn't have an inner being, and then as if his problem isn't his own sinfulness. Right, once you get rid of the soul consciousness, these kinds of things, and you become you're just a determined bot, then there's no such thing as human rights. There's no such thing as.
Speaker 8: Morals.
Speaker 2: You are just a tool to be trampled by the state. By the way, we have what five angry nerds. I don't know what they expected here who have give me a thumb down. I've got a hunredine thumbs up, smash like, if you enjoy this, give me a thumbs up. And yes, So basically they are classical liberalists, but they're illuminists, right, So we're supposed to think that the real illuminus are the revolutionaries, and the evil illuminis are the ones that run and the corporations and the fortune one hundred and all this stuff, which is all much nonsense. Anyway, God has been jettisoned and now the secrets of nature are the new God that are embodied in technology and genetics. As a side note, isn't interesting that Hollywood and the mass media and doctrinate us with the notion that your lineage and heritage don't matter. But you have to be concerned with your lineage and your heritage when you are fighting oppression and fighting all the evil pressors who try to impose gender and things on you that don't exist. Even though you can change your gender which doesn't exist. The reality of course, is that bloodlines only matter when they're the bloodlines of the elite, and these oligarchs are hell bent on genetically ruining everyone else's bloodlines eugenics to make sure that you don't have any offspring. Genetic memories are a fast any aspect that do I think possibly they are possibly hinted at in the Bible, So we have the idea of being in Abraham's loins right before he was born. Passing on traits to one's offspring represents thus cutting edge research. The absurdity of darwin is once again, has it made evident because these notions are incompatible with mainline reductionistic materialism. The foe science that is fed to the masses is at the same time a goofy pop culture projection that we see in Assassin's Creed. But at the same time it teaches us and claims all these things about transhumanist concepts, like we're going to download your consciousness into a computer, although consciousness doesn't exist, so total nonsense. The whole system is predicated on nonsense. The masses are told that this pseudoscience of reductionistic materialism will solve all the problems. At the same time that they're told there's no such thing as the soul and consciousness. At the same time that positive research is being conducted on the idea of genetic memories. Memories aren't real, all right. Memories are just chemical reactions. They don't have any real meaning. Indeed, most scientists cannot replicate these so called findings of their peers, even though the scientific American rights that memory, that genetic memories are real. By the way, that's a big part of the plot of this book. I mean this this movie, and it comes up somewhat in the movie, in the the game too. So, by the way, keep pushing that thumbs up, because we got haters pushing thumbs down, and we've got spambot spamming nasty, dirty links.
Speaker 9: Uh so we've deleted them.
Speaker 2: Is there somebody else need to be deleted? Have we got so? Because I asked for thumbs up, now we're getting another thumbs down. What a bunch of dumb dumbs. I'm giving you such quality content. Anyway, in my essay you will see the links to the papers on genetic memories. Now these things don't exist. Remember your lineage, your genes, those don't matter because you don't have any Oh, but wait a minute, we're also going to be studying all these things at the same time.
Speaker 9: Anyway, So I move on.
Speaker 2: I talk about the assassins that Hasha sim and we have the idea that the Catholic Theologians and Dominicans are presented as these power hungry monsters, when in fact, the actual history uh the Inquisition, according to secular historian Henry Common, Kamn may be killed a couple thousand people. So again totally contrary to the mythology of what everybody thinks. Allergies are bugging me. Hold on one second, I'm going to put some the air conditioning on. It's getting on here, all right. So nobody is more critical of Tomism than myself, But I have to admit.
Speaker 9: They got some of this right, but not much else.
Speaker 2: Regardless of the assertinity in bringing home the fact that Dominicans are evil, why are the assassins good? Evil and good are relativized here, And so the game basically ends up being kind of a form of propaganda. In any case, Callum and his team of ghost assassins receives the revelation from his mother that nothing is true and everything is permitted. That is the dictum supposedly of the hash ashachine Husheshin, the famed assassins. Right, smoke some hash bro and enjoy your seventy virgins bro.
Speaker 9: And become an assassin.
Speaker 2: And that is the descendants of the King of Jordan. Did you know that? And did you know that the King of Jordan is a CIA asset for a long time. That's Public Time magazine. The CIA is even declassified. You can go to the CIA website and read the declassified things about the King of Jordan being on the CIA payroll since the I don't know, sixty seventy somewhere there. Relativism is the Luciferian Gospel. So the anyway, the film, we're speed through this, this is gonna take foreverified. Now, so the film ends up in the Giant Masonic Lodge in London at the Royal Society. Now, I know that we're talking about the movie the movie, and not the game, but this shows you that it's the same thing. They're talking about the same thing. There's no accident that this game ends that this movie ends being filmed inside of the Giant Masonic Lodge in London with the Royal Society present. And who is going to doubt the illuminate confirm when they're doing this kind of stuff. Right, So there's more in my essay. If you want to read the full treatment, you can go to Oh my god, is this thing still coming back?
Speaker 9: I already banned this thing?
Speaker 2: How is it in here? There's my chat is just catching up. Let's make sure that pornbot gets banned here. Where's pornbot? I think I did ban it. My chat is just kind of catching up, I think, is what's going on here anyway. But yeah, so if you like this, please smash like. You can get my books Estratary Hollywood one and two. The new one is just out. It's got all five stars.
Speaker 9: It is the bomb Bigodie Baby. You can get that at my website. Go to Jasonelsons dot com.
Speaker 2: There's the shop at Jasonalysis and you can order sign copies. The advantage of getting it from my website is that you they become collectors items that are worth much more money because they are signed by c grade E celebrity J Dyer himself. That's me.
Speaker 9: Anyway, So yes, you can go.
Speaker 2: Am I a libertarian? No, I have many critiques of libertarianism, but I do have some old essays where I go into the machme and we talk about this stuff.
Speaker 9: Let me show you real quick the because people won't believe me.
Speaker 2: But King of Jordan, Now this doesn't what kind of relates to what we're talking about. But it's just a side thing here CIA asset and that is declassified, yes, at the CIA website, so as you can see that I know what I'm talking about, because there'll be a lot of like probably gamer do dudes that are kind of just running through and popping in and out that'll see this stream and they're like, well, just do focus, just do talking about who do focused? Who the focus?
Speaker 9: Who focus you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, So where is this coming from CIA dot go And what does it say? Well, the King of Jordan, of course he's a cis duh. What kings in the world aren't in the present day. Monarchies are uh tools in our day. So that's why you know, there's no point really in like supporting monarchy, like as if there's some monarch out there, some larp arc who's going to re establish some Christian kingdom or something.
Speaker 9: Anyway, that's also in Time magazine.
Speaker 2: You can go to the just Google's Time magazine Comma cis. That's an I'll tell you the history of Jordan. And the reason I bring that up is that the King of Jordan is the descendant of the high as Shem if you didn't know, so, if you're new to this, this is the kind of analysis that we do at jason alsis we look at the games, the movies, the pop culture, and we look at what's real and what's not real. Okay, where we're at. So that's Assassin's Creed. If you want the full treatment, go read my essay. And I know that the essay is the mood of the movie book whatever. That's good enough. Next on the list is, oh, virtual world.
Speaker 9: I didn't want to touch on this.
Speaker 2: Did you ever read the book Tad by Tad Williams Other World. I used to read a lot of fantasy, you know, back when I was like eighteen seventeen sixteen, and there's some really interesting things in Tad Williams book, and he was a little bit ahead of ahead of his time in terms of what he foresaw. But he saw the connection between shamanism and virtual worlds. No, not that book Other World by Ted Williams. There's something to that excuse me, other land, pardon me. It's been a long time since I read this, But there's a fascinating section between or in here about the because when you people do drugs, they see other versions of reality, right, we all know this. When people dream, they go to this realm. There seems to be a connection between these realms. Are these realms completely real or are they completely in our minds? I think that there's no easy answer to that, and it's something in between. So perhaps the of our mind or are subconscious, or the sleep realms are a different ontological status between real and not real. Maybe not everything is in that kind of black white category. So I would actually, this is just my own personal speculations, right, So I would say the dream realm has a degree of ontological existence that is not the same as the waking state. It's not as real as that, but it's also not completely not real. And I don't pretend to have all the answers as to what's going on. I don't know if any human really does, does any human exactly know? I don't think the scientific elite, I don't think they know what dreams really are. I mean, I know, yeah, our mind is working out you know, stuff in our subconscious I know all that, but I'm just saying, what is the ontological status of dreams?
Speaker 9: I mean, they do affect us in some way anyway.
Speaker 2: But Tad seemed to realize there was a connection between virtual worlds, dream worlds, and shamanic worlds, drug worlds or whatever. This is an interesting question, and I pondered every now and then. So sometimes fiction, science fiction, whatever, fantasy, it's useful because it can positive ideas outside the box that typically we might think seem impossible or how could that be? Well, maybe there's a way that it could be that we don't usually expect, or that we weren't there's a way that something can be the case that we don't understand how it is the case. That's what I'm trying to say. Like, if you'd ask me certain questions ten years ago, I would have been like, dude, I don't even understand how that's possible. Topics I've learned in philosophy or Theolgia or whatever that now I have answers to that ten years ago I wouldn't have even understood because I didn't even have the right categories to understand it that way. So perhaps when it comes to these very more esoteric difficult issues like what is the dream world? What's its ontological status? This kinds of very you know, esoteric questions or whatever. Maybe we can get insights at times from fiction. And I've had this weird thing where a lot of times I have dreams that are like video games. And I don't play a whole lot of video games, so I'm not exactly sure why I have dreams that are like games. But I don't know. Just another weird element to this. But this is let's see, I forgot what was next. Oh, I didn't want to mention turm Rader because I did a stream where I was commenting on tom Raider and it's actually a really good stream, and I didn't. I don't know, not another one. Now, see, why does this happen to me? Why do I have to get porn bots? This is ridiculous. Remember when the flat earth bots attacked my channel, there was like fifty of them taken over.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess I do need a mod.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got rid of that bot. Dais X Aquinas is in dais X. That's interesting. Yeah, so I can't it's hard to do the you know, do the talk. And then also, but see who do I trust to be a mod I don't you know have I debated Edward Fesster. No, no serious.
Speaker 20: Academics are going to debate me, although somebody's trying to set up a By the way, there was a guy, the guy who was trying to set up the debate with Jim Lecowto's he emailed me and he was like, I know that you decline a debate with mister LOOTI I didn't decline a debate with Jim Locoutis.
Speaker 2: I asked him to debate the way everybody else debates nowadays, which is on YouTube or an audio or an actual debate, not a written debate, and Jim Lecoutis said he can't do debate because he has hiccups.
Speaker 9: What So I didn't decline the debate.
Speaker 2: I told him to do the debate the way everybody else debates, which is on YouTube, and he said, no, he can't do that because he has hiccups. So everybody is getting the porn bots. Okay, good, that's not just me anyway. So I didn't decline the debate, and somebody was trying to. But when it comes to people like professor and academics like they're all they're boomers do they're interested in their careers and they think that the old system of doing things and being academically approved and all that shit, that doesn't matter anymore. You think twenty years from now, all that academic shit's gonna matter.
Speaker 9: It's not gonna matter.
Speaker 2: The Latin academics are reading me good. I mean, I would debate any of them. I'll debate Ed Fesser and this guy. So, the guy who was trying to set up the debate with Jim mcoutis said, I found someone else, but he doesn't want to do a debate. He will only let you interview him. Let me interview him. Dude, come on, he'll let you interview him. I don't. I'm not interested in interviewing some random mess dude who's okay.
Speaker 9: So he's a professor. We'll good for him.
Speaker 2: But like, the academic world is becoming less and less relevant. The academic world has not mattered for a long time because the academic world. And by the way, why do you think all these people leave academia Jordan Peterson, JF. There's a whole bunch of people. Me, why do you think we leave academia because it's the old way of doing things and it doesn't matter anymore. Now there will always be books and publishers and universities. But even when you go to the university, they just try to get you to do online classes.
Speaker 9: So what's the point.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we will be doing super chatter in a minute. But no, I did want to mention this. So now the last tomb Raider and I did a whole stream for like three hours and it was fun game. But did you notice who the bad guys were? Trinity and who was Trinity? Well, they're the ones that wanted to set up civilization and their weapons contractors. Okay, I get it. You want to do the you know, critique the military industrial complex stuff, that's fine, but they specifically wanted it to be Christian themed, as if all Christianity is equated to the military industrial complex and all they want to do is subjugate indigenous peoples. So, if you remember the plot, lower Croft has to team up with a bunch of indigenous peoples to overthrow the Trinity. It was really absurd, totally gnostic. And then the guy who was running the Trinity Corporation was mastering all the indigenous people's occult rituals to gain power and to be deified. So he was using the occult secrets to gain technological advantage too oppress. So basically a fun game, but awoke gnostic message. Thank you for the love and the chat there. Ali appreciated that we're getting nerdy tonight. Yes, this is the new Laura Croft one, but I so so that's the plot of that game. So I just spoiled the game. By the way, if you beat the he looks like the guy in Temple Doom at the end.
Speaker 9: No, Kalima Khalimar shocked today.
Speaker 2: That movie should be banned, right, shouldn't they ban Temple of Doom? That has like caricatures stereotypes?
Speaker 7: Lisa Jones, they took the stones from here, They took the stones from here, They took the stones from between your legs. Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Oh so watch this little tomb Raider clip where we have the yeah, the illuminate confirm.
Speaker 11: It's like I would I wish films that they're having curves like everybody all the different types picture.
Speaker 2: But there is that thing where it's like a lot of people understand and they think it's super fun and I have to like explain.
Speaker 11: Like where it's more like you're tied down because you need to like be able to like have something be done in team still or like flights and that's now like people be able to heal what's your gay clinked or something like.
Speaker 1: It comes from a real, real place of like.
Speaker 11: You know, as opposed to.
Speaker 17: Be accessories or something.
Speaker 11: It's like good tattoos and things like I've never never there's like that time where he's like a tattoos that after a while, like you can explain them, but they can make it.
Speaker 18: It's just.
Speaker 2: Comes from that real place.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I only saw that the film shop right over that night.
Speaker 18: People were like darker like that kind of you know.
Speaker 2: But it's a crazy to be able to like see everybody. All Right, So I'm not gonna play the whole clip because yeah, I know. Yeah, so I'm not advocating this dumb channel, but here is the clip. Shut up, I'm not a boomer. I'm only a boomer in living in Florida. That's it, uh, I know, I know it was. It was. It's a little bit behind bro, I know that. So I have to mute the mic when I play the clip. That's the only way to do it. And the chat is a little bit behind, so don't worry. I see the chat, but I don't want to play the whole clip. So here in the chat, I'll give you guys the full we'll get the final fast we'll get we'll get to all that. So there's the full clip of miss Angelina talking about her escapades. It sounds like she would just at a sex party. So I'm not advocating this dumb channel's video title Illuminate Sacrifice. It doesn't say that. She just talks about some weird ritual. So you can go watch that full clip I put in the chat for you. Yes, I know there's a delay. I'm not muted. Hello, can you hear me? See right? So John Voyd, Yeah, weird stuff going on there. But in the movie, and I had the clip of the movie here somewhere.
Speaker 9: Oh here it is.
Speaker 2: She says, I gotta figure out how I can play. I can't play this whole clip, so I'm gonna play a little bit of this clip. So here we go. All right, So there we go. You can watch that full clip if you want. Just go look up Turmurador Illuminate confirm right, and you'll find it. Turn Raator is awful movie. I mean it's hilariously bad. I mean it is bad, bad, but funny bad. But it's interesting that they actually filmed that sequence at the Royal Naval College, which is fascinating. So again, explicit video game movie illuminate reference. And they make it very clear in the movies when they do these things, and there's no it's not any different from the fact that, oh, well it's Hollywood doing the movie. Hollywood in the video game complex are merging. That's why all the A listers are going and doing video games now, right, like Keenu. So let's watch this one. I gotta get the rhythm right of having to mute the mic so that I can play the clip and also watch the clip with you guys. It's kind of confusing. So that's why I don't usually do all the clips, is that it's my mind wants to focus on what I'm saying. So let's watch the new Kenu Reeves Kinku Reeves Whoa, Whoa, And this is what everybody's going crazy over Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven. All right, so let's watch this and then we'll dissect its sore.
Speaker 9: No respect, nobody for a premiere.
Speaker 4: Never blows down.
Speaker 21: The street fortnately fire cruiser ward they managed to contain some ways down.
Speaker 2: You made it. You've blown up all over the news. Are you alone?
Speaker 9: I just want the money, you got the chip?
Speaker 2: All right? Start it up back. Why don't you go to the bathroom?
Speaker 7: Wash up.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be with you in a minute.
Speaker 9: Come on, man, your neck, it's a mess.
Speaker 1: Security has yet to comment.
Speaker 15: We do know the suspect.
Speaker 5: Things to have.
Speaker 15: Glad to see.
Speaker 13: Initiating combat mood go destination.
Speaker 3: That's up.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about all right, ain't it out?
Speaker 6: We're rich.
Speaker 21: Oh, we are going to the major leagues telling people.
Speaker 2: Jack no, no, no, okay, get to a clinic.
Speaker 9: Now, Mistell's condition.
Speaker 2: It's critical, cloes we get by the hold on.
Speaker 21: Hey, hey, just think about all there that we're gonna have.
Speaker 17: Huh, I'm oh sorry, I.
Speaker 21: Am just take the chief takes.
Speaker 10: Every corporal cop in this city is gonna be blasting down these doors after what you and your psycho friend did.
Speaker 2: We didn't need all this tension. Damn it.
Speaker 21: Mm Why.
Speaker 2: Wave the f up, samurai. We have a city to burgh. We's welcome Keyanie Reeves. All right, so there comes Kinko Reeves out of the smoke like his WWF can you hear me? I'm amused. Yeah, So I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. People were like, Koreeve is making comeback, comeback, dude, he's been in john Wick like a zillion dollar franchise.
Speaker 9: What do you mean a comeback?
Speaker 2: Did you know that in real life Kinko Reeves has been on that bus from speed for the last thirty years.
Speaker 9: And that's why he looks so old now.
Speaker 2: It is because if you if you drive in a bus at ninety miles an hour for thirty years straight, you will age quicker. Scientific fact. So what is I don't know why this clip is that interesting. This clip looks like every nineties hacker movie ever, and it's very matrix. Did you notice how matrix it was? Right? Like the cyberpunks come to Neo's door and they knock on it and it's like the same type of thing, and then he opens it up and it's Rick Ross to basically, this game is gonna feature Rick Ross and Rick Ross asks for chips and I'm thinking, what kind of potato chip does Rick Ross want, but no, it's the implantable microchip that Rick Ross wants. Basically, this looks like the plot of every nineties hacker movie ever. In the future, everybody looks like a little peep.
Speaker 9: Did you notice that little.
Speaker 2: Peep is the pattern for all future people? You have an implantable microchip. Of course, we all know that's coming. That's what the Pentagon planned decades and decades ago, and so we get what what's the message of the Matrix and Anarco gnosticism. This excellent book called Esslitary Hollywood Too that you see here and here It has my extensive analysis of the Matrix trilogy, Revolutionary Anarco Gnosticism. So the game's hype is based on the studio that's making it. Their Witcher series got a pretty large following. Yeah, I mean that's probably true. And it looked very similar to Detroit too, by the way, which I know that's not the same. I don't keep up with what studios are making what game. I don't know any of that stuff. But what was my other notes? Did you notice that Rick Ross had a lot of gold gold all.
Speaker 9: Over my chain?
Speaker 2: Everyone in the future looks like little Peep? That's my only notes. And then Kinko show up to we joined the rebellion. Yeah, big deal. I'm not sure why that's that's such a big deal. But if you if you watched if you played Detroit, which is one of these kind of things where the game is actually they're trying to integrate choose your own adventure style stuff. Remember Bandersnatch did this gamification of everything?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Where did I put that clip?
Speaker 9: M lowted in a Nodos Call of Duty?
Speaker 2: You know we did that clip. We did that, We did that. There was a clip I had of Oh, let's look, let's watch the Davis X clip. This is This is interesting because there's two different Days X clips that we want to watch. One of them only doesn't have any sound. I think maybe this one, but I think it has subtitles. Let's watch this, so this is the end of the game, and hopefully the subtitles show up. You'll see what I mean. Now, this franchise, of course, is kind of surprising for what they actually put into the plot of the game. I trust you've been able to find yourself a place within the organization. Right, there's a vaccine. Oh, we have the whole vaccine stuff.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 2: This is the essentially the illuminate confirm we have a great number of agencies who in turn operate other agencies. I gotta find the other day's ex clip. That one is even more revealing. Yeah, here it is, so as you see, they go on to discuss the fact that, okay, hopefully this other clip works too. The Illuminati is there to run everything. Blah blah blah. They're gonna forgive our sins. They stand in a place of God. Now, this is a hugely popular franchise if you don't know. But the whole thing was about transhumanism and about rebelling against transhumanism. But I had a lot of these themes of like the new world order and all this stuff being run. And he's going to explain who their organization is. We'll start over, have a reset on society. He says, we are the invisible hand. We are the Illuminati. We come before and after, and we are forever, and eventually, eventually we will lead them into the day to my humans right when they're free. Better terrain in hell than to servant heaven. John Milton, So no questions about what Dave's X is about. Now, let's watch this other Day's X clip that has even more revealing facts in it. You can relax, JC, I told the truth to stand down. That's right.
Speaker 17: I'm working for the NSF. I'll meet you at the seven forty seven.
Speaker 12: Excellent work. I underestimated your abilities. You work for the NSF. Listen to what I've got to say. We don't have much time. You got that right, you, NAT will have a team here a few minutes. The Great Death is a man made virus. Everyone up to the President is at Unaco's mercy. As long as Unaco controls the supply of ambrosia.
Speaker 2: You believe that we have proof.
Speaker 12: We need to get the ambrosia to Hong Kong. Heard a trace her tong. He can help us synthesize it ourselves.
Speaker 17: You better step away from the jet. Your boss is my next objective. Join us, JC. Talk to Lebedev.
Speaker 2: He can convince you get on the plane.
Speaker 17: We're almost ready to go.
Speaker 12: Blackmail of the US government could not possibly escape the notice of the United Nations. Don't be so quick to trust the UN, are you kidding? The UN's about the only chance we've got these days. If the US spirals into another civil war, A pretext nothing more. The whole project of world government, going back to the League of Nations, has been funded and manipulated mainly by wealthy bankers.
Speaker 2: Is that so?
Speaker 17: Remember that the UN itself was built on land donated by John D. Rockefeller. Get on board.
Speaker 12: A Unaco security squad will be here any minute. The wealthy have always been the ones to profit from one world government. More later, you better get moving. The United Nations secret goal, Well, this is David Rockefeller's description from a half a century ago, the supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers. The UN was founded not to end war, but to gradually dissolve national governments and replace them with a globalist meritocracy. Average people never benefit from government and business on a scale they can't even understand.
Speaker 2: Go go I saw end what you see? No agent, you're not go.
Speaker 22: As a policy against killing one on the prisoners, we have much to learn from each other.
Speaker 17: We're assuming control of the airfield. The vaccine will return to the international authorities. Don't you want to.
Speaker 22: Hear why your brother came over to our side.
Speaker 17: He makes his own decisions.
Speaker 22: You know he wouldn't betrayed you. Not go without a reason.
Speaker 2: Good work.
Speaker 3: Now, finish the job.
Speaker 17: He surrendered. He's an unarmed prisoner. UNACO policy protects him.
Speaker 15: Terminate the prisoner.
Speaker 11: Agent.
Speaker 15: If you are too afraid, you are ordered to return to base on Manderlein's authority.
Speaker 4: There's a helicopter.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 17: If you know something, just tell me the question you've got to ask.
Speaker 22: I'm surprised you haven't is the obvious one. Who am I?
Speaker 17: Who made me?
Speaker 9: And for what purpose?
Speaker 17: Unako has briefed me on my augmentations. Get to the point.
Speaker 15: Return to base, Agent Tenton.
Speaker 13: I will handle this.
Speaker 22: Your parents who are murdered precisely because they could have told you the correct answer to that question.
Speaker 17: That's a pretty big claim.
Speaker 22: You didn't have parents, the ones you knew were employees. You were made by a couple of techno fiers so crazed for power that they would control not only governments and people, but the chemistry of our bodies as well.
Speaker 3: Leave us, agent now.
Speaker 17: It sounds like a picture perfect description of the NSF.
Speaker 22: Think Bigger, Agent, Think Global.
Speaker 2: You have disobeyed a direct order.
Speaker 22: Do you think it's an accident that the cue for the Global plane is owned by a single corporation and that's kept so secret that only the tabloids their printer story suggesting it exists.
Speaker 17: The supply is limited. That doesn't mean there's a conspiracy.
Speaker 22: But where does that corporation manufacture the cue? And where did your brother uncover the information that.
Speaker 9: Brought him over to our side?
Speaker 22: Go on, I can tell by the expression on your friend's face that she knows where I'm heading. You're not core is completely correct? You think that treser Tone will soon understand. And Bruce, he was the one who was going to receive the ship.
Speaker 17: Why tell me all this.
Speaker 22: I've said nothing that you're not going to won't find on this plane's computer. But here's the secret. This is what Paul was so interested to hear from treysa tone.
Speaker 15: Mandar Lee will be disappointed in your insubordination.
Speaker 1: That is what happens to a prisoner who.
Speaker 17: Tries to escape. Go to the helicopter, now, Agent Denton, it is waiting at the airfield.
Speaker 7: Get to the helicopter.
Speaker 15: Mander Lee will want to see you.
Speaker 2: All right, So some really kind of astonishing lines there. And if you don't know, Dius X is a first person shooter. It makes me dizzy. I can't really play it. I get kind of sick one to play it, but I did try. I did beat a few levels. But basically, it's a dystopian thing where you have deadly plague in the future, the Gray Death. It's befallen mankind. They have a vaccine, Ambrosia, and it's tightly controlled in terms of his distribution by a government that is a top down tyranny. Then you have these kind of terror groups that are capitalizing on this, and the increasing activity of these terror groups so called urges the world government to create a United Nations UNATCO. And then this the guy, the main guy, JC ends up kind of entangled in this vast web of the Illuminate, confirm the Knights, Templar, Chupacaprass, Black helicopters, and all of the conspiracy Conspiraana, the Lore conspiracy law. So a lot going on in the US. The US eggs eggs with the very bed of the Russian eggcents my character from yesterday, the debt, and there was let's see, I think one last thing I wanted to mention before I know, we didn't get to Kingdom Hearts, but we've almost gone for two hours, so I'm getting kind of tired, but uh uh, one last little gem here. Do you remember do you remember Resident number of four? Who were the bad guys in Resident Evil four? I know some of the nerds in the chat are going to remember who are the bad guys in the Resident Evil for Final Fantasy? No, we'll do Final Fantasy next time. Maybe we'll do another one of these. But if you want a fuller treatment, by the way, about I'm gonna read the Superjeser a fuller treatment of what they're talking about in that Davis X clip, go listen to the quickly lectures because I cover that in depth. Resident Evil five was the They called that one racist by the way, because of the Africa theme and the like the T virus getting out in Africa. But in Resident Evil four it was a different bad guy. S Hopefully this clip has some imagery to him. I thought I had more more. I mean, this is telling you this story. And by the way, it's actually out of Spain that the Illuminate does have an origin. If you know about the conversion eventually of Ignacious Loyola of the Jesuits of Jesuit fame, he was actually a member of one of these esetery groups, and there was a group in Spain prior to the formation of the Jesuits called the Luminatos that they were in esoteric Spanish order, probably into her Meticism, probably related to the Kabbalistic groups in Spain around these times.
Speaker 13: But uh.
Speaker 2: So in this in the narrative, residue before Umbrella Cup Corporation is actually run behind the scenes by this elite a cult group, and they're into like human sacrifice. I mean, it's it's pretty It's the thing about this one was that it was overtly satanic, Like the cult is literally into sacrificing humans, and they worshiped this plague. They worship death. It's a death cult. So this game was pretty damn woke. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 9: I remember playing the crappity of this game. I loved it.
Speaker 2: So let's see if there's a little bit hopefully they shows some of the rituals, Like they even show a lot of these weird rituals going on.
Speaker 9: I can't remember what's in this clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go. So here's your flim So I know we didn't do all these yet, but we didn't do humans. And by the way, the we're not gonna watch all that video. It's just some nerd who's profiled all the characters. But the guy who runs the cult is a midget. That's the funny part of Resident Evil Force. It's like, oh, there's all this creepy stuff. And then the guy who runs the cults a midget. It's like, that's not really creepy, but he's possessed by a gigantic demon. And then we didn't do Human or Detroit, but Detroit Way is just total transhumance propaganda, anti human and the whole plot of the game Just Choose your Own Adventure version of Gaming Now is the plot to AMC's show Humans, literally the same plot. The green eyed Asian in Humans reminds me of Low Pan, Remember Low Pan and Beg Troble a Little China. So, yeah, we didn't exactly get to the ones that I thought we would do. We'll do that next time. If you guys enjoy this, we'll do another one of these. It was a fun stream. I'll read the super chats. Let's see what we got. And since we did Mario and Resident Evil, next time we'll do Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy and some other kind of you know, whatever else I come up with. But yeah, yeah, the resident E Belfore is actually genuinely creepy. I remember actually playing that and when I beat it, when you're in the castle, that's the part where you actually jump, especially when the girls sneaking around in the dark in the castle and there's like bumps in the night. All right, So we got space Reptail one dollar, thank you, Space Reptil, Justin stam or Space Reptil another one dollar, thank you Space.
Speaker 9: Retel Justin Sam.
Speaker 2: You had me on what's up? Remember that beer commercial, Moses, But thank you justin appreciate that Moses Ursu's ten dollars. When I was a child who spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought I was a child. And when I became a man and put away a child, a saying for now we've seen a mirror dimly but then face to face. Yeah, I am not advocating, by the way, to all you guys who worship gaming, to all you guys who worship sports, get a life, brah. If this is your life, you are wasting your time and your life. But this is a gigantic aspect of culture which is replacing movies, video games and sports are ten times bigger than movies except for you know, these Disney blockbusters or whatever, So movies don't even really matter anymore. And I think that this the gaming world and the movie world are trying to meld, and you're getting these things like Bandersnatch, and how are we going to have in the live streaming world is they're all kind of trying to meld these worlds into the future of entertainment. So it's going to be interesting to see where that goes. And we can look at times too, as we said, video games definitely to see where they're going to try to take us. But so thank you for that ten dollars, Moses. I appreciate that. And yes, gaming itself as a lifestyle is a bit immature, nothing inherently with leisure. But if these things are idols to you, then you need to move away from them, just as anything else could be an idol right in your life. But it is relevant to comment on these things because a gigantic portion of the culture is enmeshed in video games. Wamp Womp two a's can you elaborate on genetic memory? Yees see the essay, look up the essay on Assassin's creed that I did. I'll put that in the chat again for you here, and you can see the Scientific American essay I linked talking about genetic memory. Eric s Five, Canadian. I'm not religious, but I want to understand the Christian moral system. Where should I begin? Understand the philosophy of Christians? Aquinas No, No, the philosophy of Christianity. I would say, start with garaffrom Rose's book Nihilism. That's the best introduction I could think of to Christian philosophy. And I did a talk on that book. If you find the book a little difficult if you're new to philosophy, I also offer tutoring at my website if you want to do Christian philosophical tutoring, I do that. But you can look up the lecture I did on Nihilism by Saraph and Rose, and that is what I would say is a good place to start. Don't start with Thomas Aquinas.
Speaker 13: No, sir.
Speaker 2: Next time, we'll get more into like the Kabbalistic stuff with the Klee thought and the Nobody's. Did you know the Nobody's and Kingdom Heart is from They're the husks from Kabbala. So check that out, Eric, that's where you want to start. Autocrat Justinian five dollars. If familiar with the theory that computer chips are based on the layout of Salomon's temple, how treat you think that is? I mean, I saw a mean one time of acontins pyramids or whatever that looks like a computer chip. I do think there's I don't think that they literally saw Aconton's thing and so let's make the computer chip based on that. But there is a micro micro aspect to how they developed the computer chip that it does work like a little city. So yes, I think that's true.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's based on Salomon's temple though, but there is a sense in which it's true, in the sense that it's a little mirrored world micro or miscellaneous BS ten bucks, yep, yup. In the words of bad Baby, yup, are you calling everybody? Are you calling the audience a bunch of hoes? Yup? Cash me outside? How about that you're saying the audience are a bunch of hoes?
Speaker 13: Do you like my.
Speaker 2: My?
Speaker 9: What's his name?
Speaker 2: After it's after about two hours of talking, I get my mind goes to muss Doctor Phil. Did you like my Doctor Phil? Was it pretty good? Are you calling the audience a bunch of hoes? Yuh? Catching outside about that? TB eighty eight fifteen dollars and Half Life and Half Life two. Yeah, I never did play Half Life. Science Gone Wrong brings transdimensional alien invasion, evil alien set up human public government founded on darwins in population control. There we go. Woke human slaves are called the trans humans. Dang, dude, that's pretty woke. I'd said that's woke. So we got daveus X and Half Life with pretty woke takes wampwomp to a's Did you end up watching Utopia? You'll love it. I'm almost done with the first so we will be watching it. I just haven't gotten back to bits so busy mane trying to do everything. Nano NERD seven cs HI datas Act seems to be predictive programming for the cyberpunk transhuman nWo. Well, we saw cyberpunk was trying to preface for this, like the Matrix. The Matrix is the ultimate cyberpunk hacker prep thing, right, that's probably what we're going to see people like moving into these niches and it's probably going to be like the government versus the cyberpunks or something. Esoteric Hollywood three should be about esoteric gaming. Thank you, Marl Karks. That's a good idea. I may include an entire section of gaming in the next one. So if you guys will buy part two, then there'll be a part of three. And by the way, part two is better than part one. And if you buy it from my website, you get signed copies, which makes it worth sixteen thousand Soviet backed crypto coin. Did you know there's a Soviet back crypto That's what putin pays me in, and Soviet back crypto coins come free with every copy of Esoteric Hollywood too. Now, kuff us focus Part two five dollars. Shin Magami tensei games like Double Survivor, Persona five Nocturn are very esoteric, lots of.
Speaker 9: Demons, mythology and union themes. Interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with the studios and the games they put out. I mean, I know what EA and Ubisoft and I know about that, but I don't know these foreign esoteric game things. But thank you, I will keep that in mind, and maybe I should look into one of those Kaiju Koshai five dollars. Thank you, Kaja Koshai. Internet, LARPer five dollars. Since we're on bugman stuff, any interest in reviewing Ghosts in the Shell, Akira or Psychopass one. I did. I watched Ghosts in the Show when it came out back in ninety whatever, five six, whenever that came out. I thought that was pretty good. I've watched all of me O Hayazaki's movies and he's pretty good. And I know everybody has said, probably one hundred people have said, when are you gonna do an analysis of Neo Evangelion, Neo Genesis Evangelic.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I'll do that eventually, I promised, But yeah, Ghost of the Show should be done. I've nervous seen Akira. I don't know what cycle pass one is, but yeah, we do need to eventually do those. So see how it's there's just a list. I've got a giant list of things to do. But I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Thank you, LARPer.
Speaker 2: We will probably do. I think when the movie Ghost of the Shell came out and intended to do an analysis and I went and I was like, this is just the matrix Me's.
Speaker 9: Blade Runner.
Speaker 2: Anyway, but I know that the original cartoon is better tactical boomerism five bucks. Are you familiar with how Stanley based many of his universe characters on pagan myth Yes, and use them to tell parables from the Hebrew Bible. That would make sense, all right. I guess Stanley was Jewish, so I would assume that there was some aspect of that in the superhero characters. And I knew that there was. I mean superheroes are yes. We talked about that actually many times over the years, that they're just representations of archetypes and the classical myths, and you can tell.
Speaker 9: Stories with classical myths.
Speaker 2: I actually have an essay where I did this too, trying to tell biblical stories with.
Speaker 9: I'll show it to you with mythology.
Speaker 2: It's called the Mystery of the Serpentine Mirror. This is a good essay I did a long time ago where I was kind of doing that very thing, So I'll put that in the chat. So check out this essay I did a long time ago, which is pretty good kind of doing the same thing. Well, I have ken em on you. I'm sure ken Me and I will do another podcast in the near future. So there's that essay. Let's see tactical boomerism five dollars. How Spielberg did the same thing with film using symbolism and naming conventions. Yeah, familiar with that. We have a gigantic section on Spielberg in here.
Speaker 9: Part one.
Speaker 2: Right, what do we do? We did in es Turk Hollywood one. We covered.
Speaker 6: H. G.
Speaker 2: Wells and Spielberg. We did et Close Encounters AI and Minority Report. So yes, but thank you tactical Boomerism. If you don't have uslitar Collywood, get yourself some copies at Jay's Analysis in the shop. While we're here real quick, I would add, like I said, I will be at the event Texas July second Minds of Men. Go check that out. Here's the link. If you want to order the book, you can get signed copies directly from Jays Analysis. Don't get it from Amazon. Authors don't do any good on Amazon. So there's the shop. You can get signed copies of Essteric Co Hollywood one and two. Subscribe to Jaysonalysis for the full talks lectures. The second part of Wisdom of Sirac will be up tomorrow. This was kind of a test thing, just to test out us an initial stream on games video game analysis. We had so many requests for this, and I saw, because Owen's tweets did so good, why not talk about his tweet thing that he did on Mario and then I'll do my analysis of some games that just kind of initially popped into my mind as being esoteric. And the movies too because they relate. It's all entertainment, cool beans. So hopefully you guys like this. Hopefully it was fun. If it was, we'll continue this theme. We'll do more on aiming. Also, if you want to subscribe to Jays Analysis, you don't have to just use credit card and PayPal. There's also the lightcoin and bitcoin addresses below for the backups. There's the bit shoot address, and there's my Twitch channel. I have been doing some video game streams lately, so you can follow me on Twitch if you want to just chat philosophy while I try to meet the requirements for Twitch for monetization, tactical boomers and five dollars. Will you engage with Mark Brahman and his GEM interpretation. I don't know what that is, but probably maybe I'll reach out to him and see if he wants to come on and have a discussion or debate or something. I don't know what the gem interpretation is, but I think I've heard Mark Brahman one time talk about something on a stream one time, but I'm not really familiar with I know he talks about like ancient.
Speaker 9: Buddhist stuff, maybe something like that. Is that what he talks about?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 2: Was this good?
Speaker 9: You see boobies in these games?
Speaker 2: Boobies? Oh, brutal Slay, we got some more super says Brutal Slayer Tin Bucks. Can you please comment on the recent one five article refuting Orthodoxy. I've not seen this. Let's see what.
Speaker 13: See.
Speaker 2: They're having to respond to this because what we're talking about is getting so popular and a lot of people are looking at Orthodoxy because.
Speaker 9: Of Jay's analysis. I'm not, Oh, is it this?
Speaker 2: I left the Orthodox Church? Yeah, for Francis. If you left Orthodoxy for Francis, I can't help you, bro. But uh, Tim Flanders more like Ned Flanders. I don't know who Tim Flanders is. But so the article.
Speaker 9: This is hard place?
Speaker 2: Two comments one point five k shares. Okay, you know what I will pray. I'll probably just do a stream and refute this article. Point by point. But thank you for mentioning that that's a good idea. So we'll have to respond to Ned Flanders on why he prefers Francis. Dude, I mean that title itself is self refuting. Like that's the strongest argument I could think of right now if you prefer Francis to Orthodoxy later, bro, good luck with that. Yeah, I mean these guys are clowns, dude, But thank you for pointing that out. That we'll make for an easy reputation. The best apologist for Orthodoxy is actually Francis. Francis is making more converts to Orthodoxy than I could ever dream of. But thank you for that. Also thought on geoengineering, well, I have a whole section in book two. This has an entire annotated and I go to academic sources on geoengineering, so you can find that there. But thank you for that, brutal slayer, Tim Bucks appreciate that. And yes, I will try to respond to neud flanders worship of Francis Merril Klarks one nine debate. I've already offered the debate. Thank you, Morral Karks. I'm not frustrated you. I'm just saying I have offered the debate to EMJ countless times. He won't do it. This was a tweet argument two weeks ago. Three weeks ago, I said he won't debate. He replied by saying, you won't debate Jim Lecoutis.
Speaker 9: No, that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: Jim Lecoutis won't debate because he has hiccup problems. I'm not making that up. He has hiccups. You can't do a live debate like every human being and every Catholic theologian in the Middle Ages did, and everybody in Byzantium in the Middle Ages did an actual conversational debate. He wants to have this written out, thirty page written now a by not doing that, this is twenty nineteen. Bra people debate on YouTube. I'm not going to write out thirty pages of debate with you. Go on a livestream like everybody else does, like I do. It's easy. Oh, but he can't because he has a hiccup disorder. A hiccup What the is a hiccup disorder? By the way, if you got a hiccup disorder, maybe you need to look into the carnivore diet bruh. So no, I didn't decline a debate. He declined an actual debate and wanted to have some fifty thousand page written exchange. I don't have time for that. And Elichael Jones actually did decline a debate. So and then when he said to debate, everybody like thirty forty fifty people like that comment. Bro, I'm here. Anybody can come on and debate anytime they want to. But we all know that nobody wants to come on a debate because they won't win. You can make all the fuss, we could talk about all this other stuff. Oh it's you do this, you do that, You like your own tweets. Who gives a shit? Come beat me in a debate, But you can't. So, so e Michael Jones won't debate. Who is the other guy, some Catholic Answers guy, Trevor I don't know, Trent Trent debate Trent? I said, okay, let's debate Trent. And then Trent says, I will debate you in three months as a discussion. Come on the Catholic Answers podcast for thirty minutes. What dude, I mean? Yeah, you get you know, fifty thousand views or whatever, on your videos. But I'm not gonna come on third. How you can't have a debate in thirty minutes on orthodoxy on your podcast? What these the guys are all boomer dude, They live in the boomer world of like and like William Albrecht. William Albreck says, y'all debate you bro in six months on a radio show that nobody listens to. Come on my damn channel, dude, we got over forty thousand subscribers. It's easy to set up a debate. What are you afraid of? Now? If you're interested in what's true, there's nothing to be afraid of. Because if you're interested in what's true, then you want to be wrong. You want to know that you're wrong. I'm saying you want to be right and so that you want to therefore find out if you're wrong. So it's very easy to set up a debate. None of these people want Look, dude, I've asked countless people to debate. And again, remember guys, remember anybody who's a bigger named person is not going to ever debate a lesser known person because they have nothing to gain and everything to lose. So Stephan Maulinie is not ever going to do a debate. Jordan Peterson is not ever going to do a debate. Who else is the Matt Delahuney is not ever going to do a debate, Destiny is not going to do a debate. Who else? I don't know, pick whoever that's a big name person. They're not ever going to do a debate. Why would they?
Speaker 9: Number one?
Speaker 2: None of those None of those people are trained in philosophy at a graduate level, not a single one of them. Robert's son, Jennis, he won't debate divine simplicity. He said, I will debate you on the Philly okay. Well I said, you can't really just debate Philly okay, because it relies on other issues. Didn't hear back? So none of these people are going to be by the way. I do respect some genis. He would be actually a useful, profitable debate.
Speaker 9: But none of these other people are going to debate. Don't you get how that works?
Speaker 2: Why would they? Why would you debate when you're not gonna win. I'm not being arrogant, I'm just saying like that's how it is.
Speaker 9: Eric Ybarra, I've invited him twenty times to debate. He won't do it.
Speaker 2: So there you go, tactical boomerasm two dollars, Jewish esoteric moralism. Oh Arian versus Semitic myth Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. I remember. That's what The one thing I heard from Mark Brahman was him talking about Arian mythos versus Jewish mythos. And I don't think he understands the Bible or what he's talking about.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying he doesn't know ancient myths, but no, I've studied ancient mythology at a graduate level. I have taken many classes on classicism, the classics. That's why I offer tutoring in Plato and Aristotle in these others. Now, I'm not an expert in like debatas or anything like that, but I understand the myths. Bra But yeah, I would like to debate. I debate Mark Brahman if he wants to do a debate. But the one time that was proposed, I think somebody said do a chat. I don't think it was an actual debate.
Speaker 9: It was a chat.
Speaker 2: And then this guy who was trying to set up the debate with Lokoutis who says I declined, I didn't decline a debate with Jim Locoutis. Do I need to dig up the emails and show when have I ever declined a debate with anybody who wasn't a lunatic?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 2: So I can't remember any instances of declining a debate ever. So no emj.
Speaker 9: And no Jim Lacoutis. I didn't decline. I said, do the debate on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Why would I write a thirty page debate out when I can do a video debate that ten twenty thirty fifty thousand people will watch what you guys are in boomer Land.
Speaker 9: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Kaiju Koshai five dollars. Riverdale brah. Yeah, somebody was mentioning Riverdale on the Twitch stream that we were doing when I was playing Kingdom Hearts. Maybe that was you. I don't know, but yeah, people keep saying I don't I don't know anything. I know that it's the Archie, right, Archie and Valerie and all that, But I've not seen anything from Riverdale. But I guess I need to check it out. Wayfaring Stranger two pounds, Thank you, Wayfaring Stranger. Again. A reminder to you guys, So debates are very easy to set up. We can do it any way that you want to do it. If you want to do it in a formal setting, we can do it. If you want to do it in a conversational setting. We can do it if you want to. But I'm not doing a written debate of thirty pages where I got to spend two weeks writing out.
Speaker 9: That's just stupid.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm not writing anymore for free. I published two books, written an entire season, two seasons of a TV show. I don't do writing for free anymore. If you want my writing, I'm established as a writer, not writing shit for free to waste the time. So if you want to set up a debate, that's how we do it. I'm not mean, but I am the shark when it comes to debate. If Nick is the knife, as many of the commenters on you two have said, I am the shark, and the shark will swim and let you do your thing, and then he will trap you by questioning your presuppositions. So come into the sharks waters.
Speaker 9: And lose a debate. Please calm lose.
Speaker 2: I'm here for you, but fear not because as I ingest you into my shark body. As we tear your bad arguments limb from limb. When we vomit you back out, it is for your own good. So Jaws here reporting from the Shark Tank. And yeah, I don't know who the next debate person will be, but hopefully, yeah, hopefully. I mean there's always an open That's what I'm trying to say. There's always an open floor. Bro, There's always an open floor. And people say you're just debating people. Easy to know, there's always open floors. Look, we had doctor Fine gold On, we had the great conversation with classical theists.
Speaker 9: Right, I'm not just debating people who.
Speaker 2: Are dumb dumbs.
Speaker 9: Those guys aren't dumb dumbs. Jf's not dumb.
Speaker 2: But people who aren't dumb also know when they wouldn't lose a debate.
Speaker 9: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Bad Times at the El Royale was a good movie. The first time I watched it, I didn't catch a whole lot of esoteric stuff. But maybe I just missed it, so maybe I need to give that another viewing or something. But anyway, Wagfaring Stranger another two pounds, thank you, Wayfaring Stranger.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: For the thousandth time. Those people that you always the people that you always say I need to debate, have already declined. Now perhaps if they're pestered enough they will change their mind, but probably not, because if they wanted to debate, they could because it's not hard to set up a debate. Anybody could come on the channel tomorrow, two days, three days, anytime, just say hey, dude, so and so I would like to chat, have a debate, conversation formal, it doesn't matter. It's very easy.
Speaker 9: Anyway.
Speaker 2: But who wants to lose a debate? Only the people who are interested in truth? And that's what's that's what matters. As I always say, how do you win every debate? It's because you want to lose. And what does that mean? That means that you're seeking the truth. So that's how you win every debate, because you're seeking for the truth. All Right, thank you guys. That's enough for tonight. Thank you for all those super chat It's much appreciated a little bit of a different type of thing tonight. But we're having fun branching out doing new things. God bless and I will talk to you