Speaker 1: Let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime. Maybe they'll jerk my dick off or you know, like something like that. Yeah, probably we've disgusted. I'm associate bath rested reship any trash ship. You're a worst friend. Do you want to know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking problems you hang around with. You're listening to Your Worst Friend with Shane and Matt. I'm met and I'm joined today by a man who we can't account for. Is what happened on Saturday? You weren't working right? No, were you in Pennsylvania? I don't remember, Pleadies and gentlemen, my co host Shane.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm someone else.
Speaker 1: Go to your Worst Friend dot com to see links to everything we do, follow us on Twitter and Instagram at worst Friendcast, and most importantly, go to Patreon patreon dot com slash worst friend Cast. There's currently a seven day free trial you can go sign up for of the two.
Speaker 2: Right, We're just warn ourselves out like that.
Speaker 1: It's on. It's it just came up as a new feature on Patreon, so I was like, all right, give it a try. Who you get a bonus episode every week and access to everything ever recorded. Going back to episode one, entirely professional free that is. What was the name of that one?
Speaker 2: Come diary No.
Speaker 1: Mayo incident? Oh yeah, what is it? Ash?
Speaker 2: That's by come? No, I don't remember because you worked the best buy and I put come on her car, I don't remember to go, but come back to the story.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that it was the fucking old Indian native and that you threw Mayo on her car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have to go find that picture in my live photo section and save it as a video. We can watch it like play out a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's here's how much content is on their people. I've been scrolling since we just started, mentioning that I'm only like, I'm a episode one, so there's a hundred more episodes. Uh yeah, it was an okay one.
Speaker 2: I think maybe it might be the one where I showed my tits.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so go sign up for the Patreon All right, big thing happened yesterday. There was a shooter got what he wanted, and I think we need to talk about it for a little while.
Speaker 2: At least did he get what he wanted?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did he want?
Speaker 1: To be acquitted.
Speaker 2: Uh, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Who playing fucking games? I know. No, I'm talking about fucking the Shadow himself. Alec Baldwin shadow. Uh yeah, do you ever hear the story? Sam Raimi wanted to do that and they were like, yeah, sure, Sam Raimi, why don't you go suck your own dick? How about that one? And they gave it to Baldwin and someone else instead, and Sam Raimi was like, I would have done the shadow so good. People would have loved if I made the shadow. And someone was like, why don't you make your own shadow? He goes, I will, and I'm gonna call it dark Man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dark Man sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a real that's like a real story.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man. He should have made Drag Me to Hell too instead back then, years before he made one.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, Alec Baldwin was acquitted yesterday. Was it acquitted or a mistrial or something? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he got away with it. He got away with a murder. Huh.
Speaker 1: There was bigger things going on, which we're obviously going to delve into. But yeah, why do I feel like my microphone keeps moving away from me, does it, uh.
Speaker 2: Man, because it's magnetically pulled to the center of the house.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Got a big magnet in the center of your house, you got to go track it down.
Speaker 1: I didn't follow anything on this Alec Baldwin thing, and give a shit. I didn't truthfully think he should have been charged, maybe as severely as he was. I think we had a debate on that. Totally understood your point too. If you're holding a gun, you should know every aspect of the totally get that. That's not even up for debate because if you say he should go to prison, I don't give a shit enough to argue it, you know. But there was a fun clip of either a cross witness or something. Uh And this is all we're gonna talk about as far as Alec baldon ghosts because it's just a good clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he in the New Beetlejuice?
Speaker 1: I know? Uh No, neither neither him nor Geena Davis.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Because Geena Davis made a point, ghosts don't age in that keaton. They're able to make up up those two it would be more awkward.
Speaker 3: They just do the computers like iron Man, Like iron Man.
Speaker 2: They made him young in the one and he talked to his dad again.
Speaker 1: What a fucking little baby statement was? That makes me laugh every time I do that with Jen. Two. By the way, I got that from you, those short, angry, childish outbursts of about nothing. Jen, don't be like. I'll go, can you turn up the TV? Leg five clicks and she'll turn it up four? And she touched it in and go, it's supposed to be five, turn it up five? Why don't you want to turn it up five? Well?
Speaker 2: Are you hurting me?
Speaker 1: All right? Here's the only Baldwin clip I want to play.
Speaker 2: You gotta share your screen first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was gonna do. Am I recording this? I am? Okay? Goodness good, okay? All right? He cleans up nice. Hey, doesn't look you look pretty good? Millionaire that's been in Hollywood for the last fifty years.
Speaker 2: Well, I've only seen him on that video where he killed that guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, he looked like shit in that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it didn't look good real Haggard.
Speaker 1: I really appreciated, uh, the acting that he did on Saturday Night Live, and I really appreciate his politics You've told one of.
Speaker 2: The witnesses who disagreed with you during an interview that you thought mister Baldon was a cocksucker.
Speaker 1: I do not recall saying that.
Speaker 2: I just like that clip.
Speaker 1: I just like it.
Speaker 2: Maybe she meant it in a good way.
Speaker 1: Sure she's an ally. Maybe it was June I was saying, it's a good thing, like, oh, that like a mensch, you know, like when jus say, oh, he's a real mench, Gay say, oh, he's a real cocksucker. I think a mensch is just like a good guy.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought I was a fucking thought it was like a oil that sucks the kids cock.
Speaker 1: No, no, it gets all the blood out. Uh So, obviously, the big story is they shot at a former United States president and current most likely Republican nominee if he makes it to the election. Obviously, what would they do if they took him out beforehand? I know this is going to sound like a ridiculous thing to ask, but if he was killed beforehand, when the ballots were already printed, what would they do?
Speaker 2: They'd have to hire like a team or get a bunch of volunteers to go through and scrible all the names out new candidate. Oh, I can't print them again, waste of paper.
Speaker 1: The electronic voting thing, I get, like, that's easy. You'd probably just switch that thing out.
Speaker 2: It's a bit yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And plus they're gonna tap into those things. And I'm not getting sued. Never mind shout out the Fox with your eight hundred million dollar bill. But the the the paper ballots, I don't know what they would do in that case. They make a big deal. I know it sounds silly like, oh, just new ones, like it's a high school thing. But they make a huge deal out of not getting on the paper ballot in time, and there will not be another opportunity to have it printed. Blah blah blah. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess the Biden would just have to make a decision. He'd probably be like, well, look, you know the tradition running policy is that we don't print him again. So I'm just the president and definitely.
Speaker 1: I am now your god king. Okay, Uh, all part of his plan. Yeah that's what we were told, and no one listened. No one listened. Okay, So uh, Trump rally the other day to say we're recording this on Monday. This was Saturday.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, I think it was Friday or Saturday. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's Saturday. Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, So he's on stage when all of a sudden you start hearing popping, you know, And at first we're all like, oh, it's fireworks in the middle of the day, because like Trump is America, you know, and fire coming. Chinese made fireworks are what America is built on, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we are the biggest importer of Chinese fireworks.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that's correct.
Speaker 2: I actually saw a thing once about fire works and how yeah, all of them basically are made in China. But the uh, the trade to the United States, or the sale of them to the United States is so popular because the United States has a bunch of states that are real stringent about it and then a bunch that don't give a fuck. So there's a bunch of people, you know, there's a market obviously, like you know, I'll get them in Texas and let you have them in California. You know. I want to get in on that the Chinese side.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so not interstate firework trafficking. You want to get in on international firework trafficking.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess a lot of the designs for the fireworks are closely guarded Chinese secrets. So I want to get into the inside, get the secret recipe for the fireworks, and then have my own fireworks company over here. I want to do like, what is that like espionage? Business espionage?
Speaker 1: My dad when he worked for the county and they would have slow days, they would take like milk jugs and fill it with explosive from somewhere or something and blow it up in fields like empty fields.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like a real dude thing. That's like a guy thing. And I get that. Sometimes Jenna's show Save Videos and go this has a lot of likes, like, but I don't get it. And it'll be three guys pushing a really big rock down a really big hill. Yeah, I get it. Like I want to see what that rock does when it gets to the bottom.
Speaker 2: You know, is it gonna snap?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's gonna what it's gonna have? Is it gonna tear a hole in the space time continuum? Like we don't know because we haven't seen the end of this video. Broad Now, let it play.
Speaker 2: It's science. Uh yeah, I like, I like videos where they do stuff like that, but also stuff where should explode. It's like like firecrackers. But in Iraq, we used to take batteries, sealed glass bottles, just and any with liquid in it, anything that could explode or pop or anything at all. Yeah, sealed plastic bags so like vacuum sealed bags. Throw them ships into the bullets. Yeah, throw them into the fucking fire pit man, because you got to stand there for hours anyway, breathing the smoke and making sure that all the trash burns. So yeah, you just get bored. You throw in some bullets, litium iron batteries, radios. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Did you bring anything home that seems By the way, we're gonna get back to the president being shot at the vice for not former vite. Did you see one them called them the vice president the other day?
Speaker 2: Oh, kind of rewrite history.
Speaker 1: It was not a good That guy wasn't even president, he was only vice priends. He could do the Trump thing and just say it until it's true and Trump that was the greatest vice president that ever existed. They can just look eye each other into a fucking vortex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could be taken a page from his mentor's playbook.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't even remember what I was saying. Let's if I.
Speaker 2: Brought anything home that I shouldn't. Did you the only thing? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, were you did? Did the Marines beat the sentimental pussy out of you? Or did you like take home like a shell casing of the first bullet you shot in Iraq?
Speaker 2: Stuff like that. Stuff like that you can't take home. Brass has to be accounted for.
Speaker 1: So that's what it was. Had you throw bullets into the fire.
Speaker 2: Pit, because if you have bullets in there, so for instance, they they might have extra ammo lying around, so an armor might have like a box of ammo, or you might find ammunition. There's plenty of ammo that's on accounted for. But if after that you go through customs, so they like they you have to go through all your gear and shit before you go to customs, because customs is different from the Marines. That's just American government workers. So the Marines like they beat any sort of sentimental piss out of you in a sense where it's like, look, this is shit you can't take home. Don't even fucking think about it.
Speaker 1: You know, No, it's no ears.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so spent casings is one. You can get weapons home if you go through all this paperwork and shit, like if you find a weapon and you're somehow allowed to keep it because all that shit usually gets turned over to the government to their armory.
Speaker 1: But I get a dumb question. Can you buy your gun at the end if you do all paperwork or do you have to hand it back in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give it back and they got to give it to the next fucker who's going to fill your ouse.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, nasty spot. They don't give you the option to like pay the price for the market price. Really, Okay, is that a weapon you couldn't own?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is. It is actually because it has a three round burst.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, right, yeah, I wasn't sure about that. Okay, all right, let's play this video.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the one thing I got through customs.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be something like a monkey Paul or I got my dirt through It's a bottle of my what's a guy get killed?
Speaker 2: It was so they we have so I do have an illegal item. So the maximum So just for context, for background, AR fifteen's m sixteen's M four car binds. They all share the same structure, that's why they're identified as the AR rifle. They all have like the basic the same basic upper and lower receiver, meaning you could attach the two halves to each other and and the weapon should fire normally. The big difference is the M sixteen has a bigger barrel and it has an auto, a full auto. The M four has a three round burst, so those are illegal. So the AR fifteen, the civilian model, is going to be very It's almost identical to what we have in the Marine Corps as like an M four, but it just doesn't have that three round burst. And I think there might be on the AR fifteen there might be the slightest difference in the caliber. So for instance, instead of point two two three, it's point two two seven. It's the tiniest difference. I think you could even still interchange the two receivers and it should still fire. It's very small. But the oh the thing about those rifles is they have a thirty round magazine standard issue, So in California that's illegal. You can only have a ten round magazine even on an AR rifle, even even with single shot. But we had. We we had an armorer, my buddy Schmidt, he had he had given me like an extra magazine, like, do you want this? It's it's not it doesn't have a serial number, it's not on my inventory. It's more of a pain in the ass that I have it. And so I was like, yeah, sure, and he gave it to me. It's an h K mag It holds fifty rounds, so it's it's the exact same size as another magazine. The only difference is the springs. They compress way more and they squeeze more rounds into there. So yeah, totally illegal. Every state has a thirty round max. That's the ATF I think. So yeah, I could. I could do a bigger mass shooting than everybody and you couldn't stop me.
Speaker 1: And if you want to leave us a super thanks or something on YouTube, I'll give you Shane's address. I will put that out there.
Speaker 2: If only I had a rifle to go along with the magazine, jam.
Speaker 1: Really just show up at a rally and throw it at someone.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, I don't know how much you've used guns, but when the when the rounds are in the magazine, you can just use your thumb to like flick them out like pez, Yeah, you're just flicking them at people as you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta be honest, man, I'm such a pussy. I don't like glocks. I like just a nice revolver.
Speaker 2: Oh, revolvers are sweet. They look so fucking cool.
Speaker 1: I see. I think they look less cool personally, but they feel much more reliable to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't jam. Really, I mean, I'm sure that it's possible if it's covered in rust and shit misfire, but yeah, I mean, you don't have to worry about a round getting stuck when it's ejecting or when it's feeding up through the magazine or anything like that, or a dirty uh a dirty a dirty extractor, any any of this shit. It is a much simpler design. But then you're I mean, I guess it's kind of the thing where it's like, if you squeeze off six shots and you don't hit your target, you probably weren't going to get it with eleven.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, let's watch a video of someone squeezing off quite a few shots and not quite hitting their target. I guess I would put it as they hit they hit someone, just not their target. And there's a distance. I understand that. Let's just watch.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the distance, but let's watch.
Speaker 1: I noticed them pretty. Oh, I don't want some broad talking. Oh, I'm gonna probably cut this out, but maybe not.
Speaker 2: If you gotta cut it, you gotta cut it. But we got to find the actual clip. Oh, I want the actual clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, And I want this too, now that I see it.
Speaker 2: Remember, Yeah, that's that's a good one.
Speaker 1: It's an important one. Okay, we're talking and this is all staying.
Speaker 2: So the thing that we're alluding to that is going to be in the video is the assassination of a former president uh by a person.
Speaker 1: Well, the assassination of a former president fan in the stands.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I noticed some pretty No, I don't want to talk.
Speaker 2: Why is her voice on there?
Speaker 1: Or if you want to.
Speaker 5: See something that said, take a look what happened?
Speaker 1: All right? So I don't know, I don't want to I don't know if we should play the whole thing like maybe in clips and segments something like that. But this camera person has no idea what the fuck is happening? Yeah, unshots ring out president. I don't mean to say president.
Speaker 2: It's an honorary title.
Speaker 1: Show Joe Biden won the twenty twenty election. Okay, I'll just I'll say that, wink blank, you guys got it. Uh but but uh no, if I say president, I just mean President Trump, president president elect. Uh, god king Trump. I've really been digging the god king thing lately. People are putting that on him. Not actually, they're just like, you just made this guy a fucking god king. I'm like, I don't even know what that term means, if it's not some big gangly Persian standing on top of fucking six elephants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think when I hear god king Zack Snyder character. Yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was my reference the Persian. Yeah. All right, So this person's watching this and they see Trump get hit or something. People are going nuts. Everyone's duck and then they turn this way. I don't know what this is. This is like a tractor spraying water, and then this is like a dumpster that's just swinging in the air.
Speaker 2: So that may actually be a I don't know. I have no idea that that could be some sort of a security tactic where it's like the water is providing cover because if somebody's shooting from far away. There's gonna be a big cloud of mist. They're not going to be able to see because you see, I think, I'm sure I see security scattering around and what looks like a very organized fashion. So that water may be providing cover for them.
Speaker 1: Maybe, or maybe it's meant to be cooling. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's truly hot.
Speaker 1: I took a picture of my car at a one hundred and three we had today in Jersey.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe you, but I remember remember sending you Yeah, utat readings that are like one oh nine out here.
Speaker 1: You're in the desert. I'm in the garden state.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, gardens get hot. Did you ever been in a greenhouse?
Speaker 1: I've been in the greenhouse angrily, I have.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: Uh So it's weird. The fucking I don't know what that is. I think maybe, Honestly, I'm not joking. I think it was maybe for cooling, and they turned it off because they're like, I don't know what. Plus why would you provide cover? Look, you got all this billboard and stuff. But maybe we could talk about that where the shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talk about cover? Yeah, literally interested in that part.
Speaker 1: Let's art a plane we'll check out what the Secret Service did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 5: Really see something that said take a look at what happened.
Speaker 1: So that was probably the sniper shot.
Speaker 2: Huh, that might have been a kill shot. I think the pops we heard in quick succession was an exchange of gunfire.
Speaker 1: See I believe that, And if you're right on that, I'm not denying that at all. There were reports only one shot was fired and it hit the kid right between the eyes.
Speaker 2: I believe. I mean, I believe the snipers are that good.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it would have taken and maybe it did. Maybe it took that long to find where he was coming from. Well, I'm really interested to know how the shooter was positioned throne. Was he standing, was he sitting? I want to know, because it's possible that he realized after the second or third shot that he didn't take his target down, so he just started firing blindly and started popping off shots. And then the sniper saw him at that last second, and then that's the last thing we heard. But I was under the impression I was hearing an exchange of gunfire, maybe like three two or three single shots, and then a back in well, let's say, and then maybe a kill shot at the end, like, oh, he's down, I'm putting one more in between the eyes.
Speaker 1: Let's play it all the way through. We'll listen for those gunshots early, and then we can comment on what's happening after that terms of like the pandemonium.
Speaker 2: Listen for any overlaps, like if you hear two guts shot at.
Speaker 1: The same time. Okay, all right, let me let me get this cooking. Oh thanks, Elon mosk Oh my god, Elon, stop giving.
Speaker 5: If you want to really see something that said, take a look at what happened.
Speaker 1: That sounded a little bit like overlap, right.
Speaker 2: I think it might have been just one rifle. Actually play it again, go back five seconds.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Those first three definitely yeah, yeah, maybe maybe it was just the one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All right, So now we've got secret services huddled around them right on stage and they're picking them up right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was watching this go ahead, I.
Speaker 1: Was listening, they had the secret service audio feed. They actually I heard it, and I think at this point they knew he was down. They said shut down or something like that. Well, so the first time I watched this.
Speaker 2: I was really that's I mean, once I knew Trump lived initially and I was watching this, I was immediately like, oh, I can't wait to see what the Secret Service does because I'm just so interested in defensive tactics. I'm so interested in all this stuff, right, And I'll talk even more about this when we talk about the security overall, but I was so interested to see what are they going to do? You know, how do they get him out of this? Because you so rarely get to see it, and these people so rarely have an opportunity to do their job outside of Trent. This is what they trained their whole life for and now they're doing it in real, real life. So I'm fascinated by this ship. And I could tell right away, Okay, they know that he's dead because they were saying like all clear, left, all clear, right, Okay, we're gonna move him. There's no fucking way at all they would risk picking him up and moving him if the shooter was still acting, right, There's no way. Their Their job is, we watched it happen. Their job is to lay on him and shield him and take a bullet for him. That's their job. So yeah, they wouldn't move him until they were certain the guy was dead. And I think that's so fucking cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, it's crazy. I was joking with Jen before we heard that audio of him being dead, and I go, imagine being the guy with your back to where the shooter is at the back end of the dog about you're like this, You're like, all right, let's go. Now, come on, now, let's move, come on, come on, come on, let's finish watching this, and then we're gonna play the secret Service audio because I think there was something interesting. Kind of ruins a little bit of the hero narrative slightly, but I also think you have to take into consideration the situation and what's going through your head and go, WHOA, all right, let's finish this. So they're currently dog pilot them, but they're getting them up. I like, you can hear them move, move like the commands. Are these guys former military something their secret Service? No? No, yeah, yeah, I know, but do a lot of former military guys go to secret service or.
Speaker 2: I know a guy who wanted to go to the Secret Service. So a lot of guys have aspirations in the military of like, so some Marines they will see the Navy Seals in Iraq, and the Navy Seals are in a war zone, are doing real shit, Like we do a lot of bullshit as military guys, just in on a the deployment. Most of your job it's it's disillusioning because your job is pointless. You're you're heralded as a hero, and all you did was sit around for most of your time, you know. But the Navy Seals, yeah, they go out and do real shit all the time. So Marines get into the Marine Corps because they know it's the most badass branch, and then a lot of them realize like, oh shit, most of my life is just monotonous, you know, So they they see these other services as more glamorous. So I know a bunch of guys who wanted to do FBI CIA or become a Navy Seal, and I know one guy who wanted to do Secret Service, and that's the one who seemed the most serious about getting that sort of a job when he got out. Because secret Service, if if I'm not mistaken, FBI, C, I A, all those things, the Secret Service is the most like they're like the Marine Corps. Of those secret branches basically they're the tough guys.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Secret Service also deals with money, don't they in some aspect right, like like counterfeit stuff or forgery or something.
Speaker 2: Which kind of makes sense, right because they protect the president, they protect the treasury.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, okay, moving my mike. What is my mic there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That makes sense too, because I mean who has better security? Uh TJ Max or a Capital One?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, well Capital One. Think about it this way. Who is better security A TJ Max or a bank? And I'll be honest with you. Have you been in the TJ Max recently? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I walk out with something new every time. Okay, it's it's not paid for.
Speaker 1: Okay. See, then that's part of the problem because in Jersey they're now blocking off the front door. You have to come into a little corral where there's like two full cops in there, whereas the bank only has one security guard most of the time. Anyway, someone took a shot at the president, the ex president. Let's let's finish. So they're getting them up, right, I just don't want to go too far off track. I'm sorry. Sure, and then they're gonna move them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I love the swat team. I don't know if they're police or Secret Service. They might just be the local swat who have been briefed by the Secret Service. I'm not sure how how how many people are actually in the Secret Service team, but I love that they are positioned that way. They got him fully covered, even after the target's probably down. This is all great stuff, like this is all you couldn't ask for better, which is why I'm so disappointed in other parts of this whole thing, which we talk about later. Sure, but yeah, all these cops, all security guys, fucking a plus just a plus.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, still down, still down, they're confirming. Yes, you also have to consider it. He was what seventy eight, Yeah, seventy seven. He's an old guy that they tackled the shit out of in a good way, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, necessary break a hit man.
Speaker 1: He got lucky twice that day. I feel like maybe nine times, actually he got lucky, I don't know. All right, so he's standing up halfway up.
Speaker 2: By the way, by.
Speaker 1: The way they are now they're now at first they were running with the picture, is what I would call it, right, and now a lot of the liberals MSNBC and stuff like that are now running with a picture like this instead or one of him coming down the steps where he looks like just fucking beaten dog. Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one, this is not good with the history book remembers.
Speaker 1: It depends on who rites he. Yeah, I bet you the history book in Texas is going to be different than the one in Massachusetts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So every history book that has a six thousand year old earth and dinosaurs coas with humans will have Trump raising a proud fay giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, let's see. So now that's what they do.
Speaker 2: I got the clapping, They.
Speaker 1: Huddle around them. I thought they were doing a prayer circle for a second.
Speaker 2: Just hug it out, guys, he hug it out.
Speaker 1: He's good, We got him.
Speaker 2: I guess they don't know that someone's dead. So yeah, they would. I would flap through brother.
Speaker 1: Who the people?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now look again, the situation here is we he probably knows he's safe, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: At this he's already heard that the shooter's down right in my eyes, like, so, okay, there's two things here. I'm very sure that the protocol for security Secret Service is that they are to keep the president safe. Like the president wants to go back, he's not supposed to go back. If he wants to talk like you, get him out, like that's their Their job right now is one thing and one thing. Only get him away. If he wants to stay in chat and talk and say how bravy is, it doesn't matter what he wants. Your job is to get him out. The only reason that he's even able to let put his fist out right now, I think, and get his head in clear view is because they confirmed that the shooter's down. If they if they were scared at all, that like, okay, there there's going to be a second barrage of gunfire. I mean, I guess they could still be worried about it, but if they were seriously worried about it, they would be like pushing his hands and.
Speaker 1: Oh, if they were seriously worried about it, he'd still be under the dog Pio as right. Yeah, I don't know if they were if there was any concern of another shooter, I don't think they would have gotten them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I guess my point is that I think that I'm not saying I'm not invalidating his his his move here raising his fist or anything. I'm not saying it doesn't mean anything or he it was disingenuous or anything like that. I'm just saying that I think that he's only doing this because he feels safe, you know, he like, uh, it's it. It's just because Donald Trump is a different kind of person. I just feel like, if you or me were in this situation.
Speaker 1: No, I'd be holding the ship that came out in my pants so I don't drool it out while I'm walking down the steps and have one of those hot chicks running the Secret Service slip in it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, our public image just would cease to matter for a little while.
Speaker 1: It would be real the ending of the dead zone. I would find a baby to hold up and brishield my safe Yeah. Yeah, man, No, no, it's it's uh yeah.
Speaker 2: And in a way, I kind of like this for Trump. I don't mean I won't like that he got shot, but I'm saying I kind of like that he did this, not because not for good or a bad reason. I just think that, like this, really, this is kind of the most human thing I've seen from him, because I think anybody who if you're shot in the ear, if you're if you're near death, You're gonna be in some different state, and it's like, what is panic for you? Or what is shocked for you? Might not be shocked for me. But I think what we're seeing here, I think we're seeing like, Okay, Trump is realizing, oh fuck I lived, and and he's like, and what is normal for him, what his persona is, what is personality type is? It's like, oh my god, I got a job to do. I got an appearance to uphold, you know, because that is Trump. And I think him standing up after taking a fucking bullet and thinking like, Okay, the first thing I have to do is show these fuckers how tough I am. I think that's actually humanizing. I think that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Do you know what made Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player of all time? That he took it personally, that basketball games generally, that probably drove him. Yeah, that he took things personally, But what makes him the greatest basketball player of all time is the fact that most basketball games were close, and when it was a tie game and there was three seconds left on the clock, Michael Jordan was the guy that hit that shot. That's what makes the best seals uh, the ones who clap and bounce the ball on them. Yeah, there are times when you, guys, that's what makes the best marines. Like in a firefight. There are times in a firefight where you will be facing a guy who has a gun that's as powerful as yours or whatever, and you're both pulling in at the same time. Who can play chicken the longest and keep their head in and their aim straight and whatever. It's the same point you make about the secret service. These guys train for this. The ones who fail and fuck up do not have that in basketball, they call it, and I think it's fair in all of these things. The clutch gene. You are just clutch in the moment when you are most needed you you do. I have one last step to take on this though. Trump has that with politics, he just sure knows the right. I'm not saying he's a politics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I would, but I would say modern politics, modern politics. Okay, I'm saying he appeals to a certain person and I'm okay, I'm not saying saying that this is a judgmental thing. I'm just saying that he appeals to people who are semi populist, who want a leader who want a single leader to make a lot of things happen. They want to and it's not again, it's not a judgment. I'm not saying they want a fascist dictator. Sometimes I want a just a an everyman to just run the show and make things happen and just get it all done. But that wouldn't be democratic. And I think Trump appeals to a certain type of person for that reason is because he's got that appeal. So I think he's good at that kind of politics. I think he's really good at representing a guy who gets shited done, and I think he can get shit done. I'm not saying he can't. I'm just saying that there's other kinds of politics. You know, he wouldn't make it in some parliamentary bullshit where he has you know, one nineteenth or whatever of a of a division of power. No.
Speaker 1: But but see here, I mean, but here's what you're missing there. It's not about you're looking too deep.
Speaker 2: You you maybe.
Speaker 1: Vote on two people of a level. It's almost like Blandrew does. Blandred gives me that thing where he's like, we don't have to dumb this down for voters. Yeah you do. You really do. So it's not so much that it's a popular thing and this and that, bubbah. I think there is a swath of people, swatch swathe however you want to say, who just think he's funny.
Speaker 2: I didn't think funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's what I mean with it too. Where he's good at politics, where he.
Speaker 2: Can be almost again again, that's the difference in politics, you know what I'm saying. You know, that's how people do politics differently.
Speaker 1: You know what else is a bad way of fucking voting for politics? If you're broke a shit living in Appalachia and you vote for the Republicans, or how about this, if you live in a shitty community with no jobs coming in and you keep voting for the Democrats like they're pushing back on finally in Chicago, maybe it's time to give something else a try. So yeah, in all facets, yeah, so it's not even about it's just his ability to charm people. And that was evident came back from television.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with that part. And that plays into him raising his fistep.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And that's that's what I mean. It's it's in the lizard brain where he goes, there's a crowd, maybe they're scared. Do something to get them going, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, I feel like it was like when I watched it the first time, I was like, I was conflicted because it looks corny. The picture looks is awesome.
Speaker 1: The pictures like the most historic one since problems Rejima. Yeah, oh no, I was gonna say the bullhorn and ground zero. Okay, there's a pretty big picture of him, and go ahead, but I have a point about that moment when you're done.
Speaker 2: Well, the picture is iconic. Yes, the video is corny because he looks like an old man, like telling you to get off his lawn.
Speaker 1: But he is his his launch America, go back to Mexico, got out of here, mass shure, go back.
Speaker 2: To al Qaeda in Mexico. But he what was I saying? Fuck? What was I just saying about?
Speaker 1: It was corny? The video, it was corny.
Speaker 2: It was corny, But also it did the thing I said it did where human humanized him. And again, who am I to pick on people for being corny? You know, it's like everybody's fucking stupid and being their own way. So when I when I when I saw the video the first time, I knew immediately, like, oh my god, yeah, that's it's iconic. You know, this is now gonna be burned into everybody's fucking retinas forever. We're never going to forget this.
Speaker 1: I told Blandrew, I was jealous of the photographer where you just want a pulitzer, and I saw an interview with him, He's like accident. I knew this was a historic moment, but I don't believe the clutch gene thing with him. I think that guy was clicking sixty shots a second and got lucky on on a few, and good for him, and that's great. Let's finish the video. He's about to do his fist pump that we talk about and he's mouthing fight.
Speaker 2: Fight, faget, faget.
Speaker 1: That's what I It looks like it right, Uh it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that I think. The next part of it is the crazy psychotic part of the Trump thing. Now, look, you know how much I love Trump. I love this and that of the funny of it. I love that he is a shot to the system that clearly doesn't work. But I am not crazy. I do not look at him as, like we've said a few times, off are a god king. I don't think so at all. I think if Trump got into office and immediately started cutting free speech and this and that, I'd be in the contingency of people going, hey, get this fucking guy out of here. I'm not a guy who thinks he's infallible or can do nothing wrong, but I do think he is the only person in American politics that can get shot at, get carried off stage, and have the crowd break out into a USA chant as they all stand there. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was bonkers. Hold on, yeah, like iconic, Right, you're well, you know what.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's the that's corny. Though it looked like he was jacking off in his own face. Yeah, give me that, come off, finish it for you?
Speaker 1: All right? So wait, are you seeing any other breakdowns in anything else?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Breakdown in security? And then okay, does this look okay?
Speaker 2: All this is great? But once we're done, we obviously got to talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure, I just want to Yeah, I want to get them in the cars. By the way, Uh, there's been a lot of talk lately in conservative circles on like DEI hires now for important jobs. Yes, I do want the most qualified person for things, right, some things don't have to some things don't have to be diverse, and some things it doesn't matter if they're diverse. It doesn't matter whatsoever. Secret Service here there were a lot of women man, and a lot of them looked at a place.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think they might have had just too many people on this on this circle here. But you don't get on the presidential detailed unless you're fucking qualified. It doesn't matter if you're a man or woman. The thing is, like everybody's expecting these Secret Service people to do like Judo moves and shit and be able to defend the president from like a Bruce Lee attack. But the way the Secret Service operates is that nobody who's a potential threat should be able to even get close to the president at a point where they should have to have to actually do anything about that because there's so many of them. So, for instance, if someone is approaching the president and a woman tries to stop them, and then that woman starts getting her ass kicked other Secret Service members, four or five, or seven or nine of them are going to shoot that guy like the police do in Detroit every week, meaning one hundred and fifty times. But they're going to hit them each time.
Speaker 1: Only counterpoint I'll make to them being the best of the best to get on presidential detail is that the president got shot.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's what they may They may be the worst of the best, which is still very good, but not relative to the best of the best.
Speaker 2: Now, these guys are great. Whoever did the planning okay, the oversight guy for this, yeah, yeah, oversight.
Speaker 1: I believe it was this woman, is what I was, the head of the detail.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I don't know what she hit, the head of the detail or just the head of the secret.
Speaker 1: Service, not the head of the No, there's a different woman that's head of the secret Service.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah this Oh sorry, I hit my mic again. Everything sound okay over there? Yeah, except your Okay, I want to hear real quick the audio, real fast. Let's just hit this right through and uh uh whatever I want. I want to hear him talk about his fucking shoes. We don't have to stop on this much.
Speaker 2: Shot shoot us down.
Speaker 4: Let me good, you know, Let me get my shoe.
Speaker 2: Let me got my shoes.
Speaker 1: Let me get my shoes.
Speaker 2: Hold body, so we gotta.
Speaker 1: Let me get my fucking shoes. Man, he really wanted his shoes.
Speaker 2: Huh, dude, they're Manolo's.
Speaker 1: He's out.
Speaker 2: That guy in the back is like, let him get his shoes.
Speaker 1: He needs his shoes. This guy right here, this guy didn't move during the whole shooting. I don't know if he knows something or if he's fucking zonked down on ketamine.
Speaker 2: But that guy looks like a time trap. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, he stood the whole time. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: He's either a time traveler or a hobo, but either way, he's from the fifties. Get on this little box they gave me.
Speaker 1: He's sitting on an apple box.
Speaker 2: He's on his phone.
Speaker 1: He's on his phone though, but he's checking the schedule of the local freight trains that are coming through down because he's got a hop one.
Speaker 2: At some point the rails out of here.
Speaker 1: Sir. You live like a future man, but also like a man from the past. Yes, I know, I knew this was gonna happen. Time is a flat circle to me. You see, let me get my shoe, Let me got my shoes. Shirt, I got you I got you.
Speaker 2: Let me get my shoes.
Speaker 1: Hold so we gotta go to blind. That guy goes, hold on your head is bloody? What if you want? Hold on your head is ew? Your head's bloody? Ew. Oh if he licked it, I got it for you. God King's wait wait wait wait, let me stick. So he did say wait, okay, good. You know what though, that it's it's both a positive and a negative.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: It's a negative because it at first that it seemed like his first reaction is just America fight. Now it's more calculated. But I kind of do like that he was able to have that mindset with a piece of rip off. It is, but that is that's Michael. That's the clutch gene right there. Yeah, that's why I'm able to do that in those moments.
Speaker 2: You know, I just I don't know, And again it doesn't really matter for this discussion. I don't know that that qualifies you for any one particular thing. But yeah, he's definitely got that. You know, he's definitely, he's definitely in this moment, he's and he's definitely in every moment. You know, he's he is calculated, yes, but he is always himself and I think this really proves it. Even when he lies, he's still himself. Sure, and this, this is the proof to the pudding. Maybe I'm not putting it exactly right, but I mean it in a good way. For all the bad stuff I say about him, this kind of proves to me that, Okay, well he's not He's not this like intentionally calculating bad guy. You know, he's much more of an impulsive in the moment.
Speaker 1: I think he's an asshole. I think he's an asshole New Yorker like, yeah, And that's why. That's why I've never I've honestly never believed all the fascist narratives. And you might not like his law and some of his lulls and stuff like that are the things that have come out of it, like ro Verse Waye this and that not great, not good. I don't like that. I really don't. At the same time, making it seem like he's loading people into concentration camps on day.
Speaker 2: On all those EPA regulations was bad too.
Speaker 1: Sure, he's oither he there. Yeah. He also he did the insulin thing though, he cut insulin prices to thirty five dollars, and then Joe Biden reversed that policy, and then Biden signed the exact same policy, bringing it to thirty five dollars. And now he goes around saying he's the one who lowered the price of insulin, because he's not lying. He was the one who lowered the price of insulin, just not first. Yeah, yeah, yeah, here's where you're going to be interested.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I've seen this angle, and so before we watch it, let's just point out that volley of shots we heard at the beginning seemed to be several seconds apart, right, and so it looks like this clip, which is eleven seconds. Trump is standing in this part. So Trump goes down when that first shot or the second shot is when he ducks down. See the first one, he's kind of just a surprise, and I feel like the sniper gets him while that guy is like on the third shot. I don't know where all those other shots even come from. This angle is weird.
Speaker 1: There was interesting early on there was an eyewitness Lady Jen and I were watching like the new the live news coverage, Like YouTube has the ABC NBC channel. You really don't need fucking cable anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, just like I've been saying I've been looking this up every single hour on my phone and just reading a different news source reading their article about it. Yeah, you don't need cable for shit.
Speaker 1: No, you really don't. Well, I like that they put it on YouTube. I mean, I mean, you don't have to sign up for Verizon, you know. I like at least having the coverage. But uh, there was this woman early on who and this will be under more of the conspiracies. I'll save it for the conspiracy stuff. I'll save it for that. Remind me of Aaron E. R I n Aaron. Okay, right, yes, your cousin. Uh so let's talk about the sniper real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's watch this video.
Speaker 1: Now, here's the thing. Kill the cameraman on this one. They kind of pull the camera off. Yeah you know, but you tell me what you see in this and links to everything in the episode description as always.
Speaker 2: A couple of months old.
Speaker 1: If you want to.
Speaker 5: Really see something, that said, take a look at what happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's to me it looked like the sniper got him when Trump, when Trump was the sniper got him in the volley. No, so I think we're hearing three shots from this end and all those shots from the other side are obscured.
Speaker 1: No, no, here's the thing though. Here's the thing though, we have to admit the last shot that's heard, like eight seconds later or something, that has to be the sniper, right, the kid's not dead for eight seconds and then.
Speaker 2: Unless unless some police officer something had a negligent discharge somewhere else on the field. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that yet, but so so, based on having not seen that, let's just assume that last shot is sniper. Here's the problem. Those shots go off, he's yet to fire. And I watched an interview with sniper and I can tell you why. So look, watch it play again and I can go in slow time if you want. We don't really need the audio.
Speaker 5: Them if you want to really see something.
Speaker 1: That said, take a he's looking, he sees something. Okay, here's the problem, and this is what you'll notice, and then maybe this will clear it up for you. Now do you see any issue with this? I think your issues with.
Speaker 2: The planning, right my yeah, my issue is the planning. But uh, the sniper himself, other than him being fully exposed and silhouetted, I don't see a problem with this. Tactic. It looks like it's him in a spotter.
Speaker 1: No, uh, probably a spotter, but he has a gun as well. He was down scope looking at Oh but I don't believe he discharged anny the second guy. Okay, so I guess would that be more of a spotter.
Speaker 2: That would know he might be just covering a different angle.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the thing, And here's what I read. Kid was one hundred and thirty or one hundred and forty yards away.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, how the fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the point. Snipers, according to the interview with the former sniper or former secrets of they're not looking that close.
Speaker 2: No, of course they're not.
Speaker 1: They're looking further out on which you can see with this guy has to pick up his rifle and reposition it lower. Look how he points it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think it's fantastic. I give this guy a fucking commendation. I just think his speed and the fact that he squeezed off a headshot that that landed center mass. Fuck man, so.
Speaker 1: Cool, honestly, Guild, Yeah, snipers have the clutch gene. Yeah, yeah, you got that's what that is. Yeah, that's again, it's it's not the guy who hits it every time, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But it's like you got to do it under pressure more.
Speaker 1: Than the average guy. This guy delivers when it's needed, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, I totally agree. My issue is not that the sniper was not covering that building. My issue is that there was not a security team on the only other building in the fucking field. There's one building right behind a stage that's got two snipers on it. There's one other building anywhere on a whole map of the globe that's even close to this field, and it's completely uncovered. What the fuck kind of bullshit was that? How did that kid get on that building?
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about this this and then go to the Patreon and talk about the rest of everything makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: So let me talk Well, let me let me say this. So if you want to hear this patreon dot com Slash Worst friend cast, there's a seven day for you try right now. So sign up for that, go and download whatever you want, listen to whatever you want here the second part of this, and then you know, cancel if you want to. That's fine. Uh. Patreon dot com slash Worst friend cast, I just want to plug that. Well, okay, all right, we got the picture up here. You tell me what you're seeing. This is. Let's just talk about this because this is just a real quick thing, real fast.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So they showed the trajectory of where the bullet was. Trump did this weird head twitch. Yeah, like a quarter of a second, mate, Yeah, it's possible, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: I read. I read a post from put out of the people who was there. They said that he was in the moment. He had been talking about some something and then he was referring to something on the screen, which was a graph or something.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's the opposite though, because the screen might be here. He might have been reading the screen and then turned to go. You know what they do, those people, you know what they do where he shoots his head off the side. Well that's ironic phrase right there, where he shoots his head off to the side. So, had his head been facing the way it was facing like half a second before the bullet came through, looks like it would have hit the back of his brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And there's a lot of important starting thing that makes you breathe like you can lose a lot of the ship in the front of your brain and basically your personality all just came Actually, that might have just fixed on it from hit in the front, just the frontal cortex got ripped off. He might turn out to be the best president we've ever had if that, If that was the case, but.
Speaker 1: No rebout his fucking whitman tumor.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, Phineas gage fast. But yeah, the back of your brain is where all your breathing and your circuit, all the important ship is in the back. So yeah, that would have that would have ended him.
Speaker 1: Sure, imagine if he got hit in the back of his head and the only effect, the only effect. He comes out. They're like, the President's completely fine, you know, he motor skills are all fine. Blah blah blah. There's just a weird thing. When he talks. He sounds like Robert F. Kennedy Junior. And then and then I'm picturing it like a movie. He comes out and he goes, hell, everyone is Donald Trump smashed cut to Biden wins by seventy points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just panks. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just I mean, obviously, for other stuff it's you, but for you it's other stuff, but politically from the outside, not knowing the details about how fucking crazy the guy is. It's only the voice, he has the name, he's in good shape, he's you know, a Democrat supposedly, and then he's fucking crazy, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think it should be acceptable to admit that. Like, like, we have this guy running for Congress. I think here in uh Jew, Nevada. I forget his name. It might be Mark ama Day, but I could be wrong, but.
Speaker 1: He's a Jew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that sounds real Jew. But this guy he's already serving I think in Congress, and he's a veteran and h he's all burned up, like his face is like one of those skeletal.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen that guy before. What's his name, Mark Bernstein, Mark ama Day.
Speaker 2: I think I could have the wrong guy. I could have the wrong guy. Yeah, that's a different guy. I just look up burned up Nevada Congressman Chrispy. It's just there he is, Yeah, Sam Brown, that's his name. Does he does look like so he's getting better?
Speaker 1: All right? So yeah, they go anyway, they keep slapping fucking quarter pounds of sliced turkey on his face until they build it up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, he looks like a melted cheese. You know how the cheese melts into the crevices on the water, like into the little dick. Yeah, that's what he looks like. But yeah, this guy, they're always running ads like oh, Sam Brown stole your tax dollars and paid for hookers and all this stuff, and.
Speaker 1: Stole your tax dollars and paid for skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been buying skin grafts.
Speaker 1: Woul. I would go, that's okay, that's all right, she can have it. I'll vote for.
Speaker 2: Him, yeah, I mean yeah, I'll just vote to get him a skin graph. But yeah, if I was the running mate, I would just be like, do you really want to have a fucking ghoul a fallout ghoul run in your state? Like, come on, just pick me, whether you agree with me or not. I'm not a ghool.
Speaker 1: It is very tempting to do to fantasize about doing the Trump thing. Imagine the reaction of people if you were on stage with this guy running and you go, this guy's a fucking ghoul. Look at him, look at it, sir? Are you a video game character? Could you imagine the crowd going.
Speaker 2: If I was president, I wouldn't let you inside the base. I'd make you stay out in the wasteland.
Speaker 1: Bos president, I'd put you down like the dog yar.
Speaker 2: Take you and all your google kind and put you in the wasteland. I radiates you even more.
Speaker 1: My name is Shane, and I like television. I watch a lot of it. This ghoul over here.
Speaker 2: I don't watch TV, dude, I watch fucking boys.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I feel we're coming to the end of the right. Yes, so yeah, I mean it seemed to have nicked his ear. All reports say that is true, that the bullet hit him.
Speaker 2: I give him the benefit of the doubt. It's possible it was shrapnel or a bullet frash.
Speaker 1: You know what's fun about this, though, is that it's real tough to deny deny it because you're looking at a guy who got shot potentially, and you're going liar. By the way, you guys are the party of conspiracy. It's like, well, I don't know, see any video. I mean, if there's video of shrapnel hitting, I admit, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, even if he didn't get shot, he got chill at, he basically took he basically got shot, Like, if you take a bullet fragment, still a piece of a bullet, you can die. Uh, piece of piece of shrapnel kill you. Ricochets will kill you. So it doesn't undercut it in my eyes, whether he was directly hit or not doesn't seem relevant to me. I don't care. I still think it's as bad.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, fair enough. All right, So here's what you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what is just most appalling to me is the distance. So I made the point like, Okay, there's no security on this other building, right, Like if there's no there's no coverage or whatever. And you may say to your okay, well they've got coverage right behind him. But the oversight is the distance. Well, this building is one hundred and fifty yards from the state. Yeah, you do you know what the minimum distance we have to shoot from on the rifle range the Marine Corps is the minimum because you have to use you have to do three different distances to qualifies. You know what the minimum is?
Speaker 1: I do know? Actually what is six and a half feet.
Speaker 2: That's for a pistol, Is that true? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that's for a fifty cow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they want to know they want to make sure that you know what it's like to turn a person directly into This is what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Man, you're gonna sit the four year old kid down. Make sure you put the fake backpack on them so you can have plausible deniability later.
Speaker 2: Make sure you fill the kool aid.
Speaker 1: Now, what you're gonna do is line the gun up against his temple. A fifty I've heard the concussion on a fifty cow makes it feel like you have the flu form like half a second the concussive.
Speaker 2: But like the Yes, a M two fifty caliber the squad machine gun that we had mounted on our vehicles, that absorbs quite a bit. I mean it's gotta it's gotta absorb the recoil. Right, it's firing six hundred rounds a minute, fifty col rounds. So yeah, it's got these huge metal springs. It's mounted on a vehicle. So a fifty cow is really not like a real sniper out in a war zone is not going to have a fifty cow barrett as their primary weapon. They're gonna have something way more reliable that like that. That's a that's a show weapon. Now, that's a fancy cool guy weapon, but small calibers do a fuck load of damage when you hit someone in the head.
Speaker 1: So here's the point you were making. It's about four hundred feet away from the Trump citty. Now here's here's something you didn't point out though, and this makes you a little bit of fake news. There's a whole bunch of trees blocking the way.
Speaker 2: Again, doesn't matter that you're supposed.
Speaker 1: To correct me. There's zero trees blocking the way. Look like this direct line.
Speaker 2: Well they the direct line of sight. Is there be blocking the sniper's view? Oh I can't be sure.
Speaker 1: That's a fair point. Okay, yeah, I meant more of this. You're right, Yeah, I don't want the sniper to have any blocked view, and I want to make sure any of the clear ones. Like it's almost like I would think it would make sense to put a sniper on this building to correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's my point entirely. That the point I'm making here is you have a direct line of sight from this building to the President whatever, and it's such a tiny it's such a minuscule distance. I think a marine, at least one that was graduated boot camp would have definitely hit Trump in the head if they took that shot because they they probably would have aimed like closer towards this area, like the thorax area and and just and just destroyed his throat and and wind pipe and all that shit. He would have bled out, he would have been dead, his jugular, all that shit there would have been this, not been this nicking the ear, because it's like, if you aim at the throat, you can miss in a lot of different directions.
Speaker 3: You can be awf and still hit something pretty good. Yeah, yeah, exactly exactly. And it's such a short distance, like I don't know how far what's the furthest you ever you've ever shot shot a target?
Speaker 1: Oh? I just whatever, I honestly, whatever the range was, it was in range, Yeah, thirty yards will probably be fair, maybe even a little bit less.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah, So when you first qualify on the rifle range in the Marine Corps, I don't think intimidate.
Speaker 1: I think I made the joke. What is what is the numbers? Again? I'm sorry, did you say.
Speaker 2: You shoot from so? Okay, there's two kinds of qualifications marines do nowadays. I was actually in the first battery of people doing that. That second type of qual because the original rifle range qualification exists from the forties or something.
Speaker 1: There's actually three. They just institute a new one. It's men from whatever numbers you're about to say, women from one third that distance, and black people where you turn the gun sideways?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, sir, oh yeah, yeah, and they have all the same distance as the women. Do you have your Robinson?
Speaker 1: Do you have your goddamn sniper rifle sideways?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I sorry, that's how I shoot best.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll allow it.
Speaker 1: Good enough. We appreciate diversity in the core.
Speaker 2: You're making a stronger son.
Speaker 1: Diret diversity of thought, diversity of opinion, and diversity of race and gender.
Speaker 2: Simper tracks.
Speaker 1: They'll gonna kill some Muslims. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's our mission statement since day one. No, so the the there's two qualifications. Sure, one is like a short distance. It's a combat fire. You're doing a different kind of shooting all together. Where you're you're doing hammer pairs, control pairs. You'll do two shots in the chest, one in the head. You're shooting moving targets. It's a completely different.
Speaker 1: And what modern modern okay, close quarters firefight type stuff, right.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly, so clear in houses. The The other one is the traditional like marksmanship style, much closer to being a sniper. There's so many phrases in the Marine Corps, so many little sayings like one shot, one kill, all these these things that drive home the point that you should be taking well aimed shots and hitting your target the first time. You shouldn't be blindly firing. You shouldn't be squeezing a trigger and just letting it spray rounds down range. The way to get kills is to take a good like what is it to take a good or first, get a good sight on your weapon, Assess the situation, like if it's crazy windy, you might have to make adjustments and yes, this is like shit you might have to think about in a battle too. And then you have to take a well aimed shot. You have to line up your sights center mass, take a breath, and as you're exhaling, the goal the objective, as the marksmanship structures teach you, and it works reliable, pretty reliable method. You take a breath and as you're exhaling, your sights should be coming straight down in a line with your target. So as the tip of your sight is where you want the bullet to land on your way down. That's when you're finishing. You're squeeze the whole time you're coming down. You're squeezing, squeezing, squeezing. That's it, squeeze and you shouldn't have any jerk in your weapon. All this is just basic. This is just the three or four weeks you do of marksmanship in the marine. This is not a super secret field black op stuff I'm talking about. This is the most basic marksmanship stuff can learn. And then after all the learning, your first target that you shoot is two hundred yards away, so fifty yards further than this fucking stage is from the rooftop.
Speaker 1: So if this kid wasn't some twenty year old in cell, if he was head any training whatsoever, he would have got him one.
Speaker 2: Hundred fucking percent. Yeah, it's a miracle. It's a goddamn miracle that they didn't get somebody who knew what they were doing up on this rooftop, because he would have killed him. Well, it's a fucking miracle.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy? Is uh? There were again. I think I'll try and find the video. We'll talk about it in the Patriot and the Patreon. Here's what I want to cover so people know. I want to talk about some of the conspiracy stuff behind it. Now, I want to talk about how the right is pushing real hard to cancel, which is always cute. I love hypocrisy, and I want to talk about the left and some of the implications on speech inciting violence, and I want to take a look at some stuff and see if it did.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we'll wrap, not wrap yet. There's some more I want to say about this, but we'll wrap after the sniper thing and we'll head over to the Patreon with the Apparently, according to one of his friends, which again we'll touch on later, this kid didn't qualify for the rifle team at his school, and you had to be able to shoot I think it was fifty yards.
Speaker 2: Was that's nothing, man, And that's another point I was making. It's not hard to do this if you practice. Anybody can learn to shoot moving targets with wind all this. It's not hard, really is. It's just like learning how to play the piano or to ride a bike. It's the skill that you practice and you get better at It.
Speaker 1: Seems like the hardest part was finding an event where they would be opening this wide to do that. This is a massive slip in.
Speaker 2: It makes me think, like, has there always been these gaps? Because if they have, man, people are just really just genuinely pretty good folks, huh, Because every president could have been killed with slips like this, every one of them.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people who are not you. Obviously, there's you know, we talked about this before the show, but there's a lot of people who are very like nonchalant a little bit about this, and I'm just looking at it like this, this is actually, this is a huge deal. I don't know if it's more of a closer comparison to Reagan or RFK Senior because RFK scene was about to become the nominee when he was killed.
Speaker 2: I would say Reagan because but.
Speaker 1: Reagan, let's put this way. Maybe I don't know. This is my ignorance. I would assume, like you said, secret security or secret Service is best of the best. I would assume the A team goes with the current president and you get a B team. Now, the B team is better than every police good point, you know, So who who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you now you got to you got a good point. They they are going to save the best guys for the highest priority.
Speaker 1: All yeah, yeah, so I don't know. Now, again, they are more qualified than any police force in the country. They're more I get that.
Speaker 2: But maybe oh no, no, no, you've you've you've raised an interesting point that I honestly hadn't even considered that regardless of how good they are as a branch, they they are going to have all the best people at the White House just it doesn't make any sense for them not to be following the president around. And you just made me think of this. Maybe there is kind of like a selection bias at play with like, Okay, what agent is going to get a signed a witch president? Well, it's like, okay, who's the shittiest agent? Send him to Trump?
Speaker 1: You know, I would want to know who determines that. Yeah, who goes where? Like if Trump gets to pick his own detail, then that's on him, you know. But he doesn't have a history of picking bad people around him, so that's.
Speaker 2: He doesn't let a lot of people go usually.
Speaker 1: What you got anything else on this here on the layout of it before we move over to the patreon.
Speaker 2: Uh, just fuck the police.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's that. There was a report that a local police officer, fully, you've all died out. He climbed up the ladder, saw the kid on the roof. The kid turned around, pointed the rifle at him, and the cop ran away. Oh my god, are you but there is a report of that. Yes, I would love to know if that's true. Okay, I'll pull it up when we go and break before the patreon. Yeah, let's see Trump.
Speaker 2: When you said, fully, you've all died out? I thought you meant like he he left the scene and shot a bunch of kids.
Speaker 1: Uh, police officers, so shooter, let's see. Local officers tried to stop gunman on rooftop but was unable to engage him. Butler County Sheriffs.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: During the search of he had a mom. It's crazy. That is crazy. Another shooter.
Speaker 2: He was someone's son.
Speaker 1: Saw the officer peering over and pointed, is gunna? All right? I don't know that we have a Who would you rather fuck today? I'll put it out there. No, this kid, I got it. Now, I got a better one. It's not a better one. They're just women. Okay, we're not in June anymore. Go with the classic Michelle or Milania.
Speaker 2: Oh Milania, Wait a minute, maybe no.
Speaker 1: You would take the Michelle. Come on, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: It just depends. I've seen Malania look good, and I've seen her look like Michael Jackson. I haven't seen her in a long time, now that you mention it. Does anyone know where she was on Saturday?
Speaker 1: She was on a rooftop somewhere.
Speaker 2: There was a second shooter. That was that volley of shots we heard, So.
Speaker 1: That okay, Aaron, Aaron, I gotta look her up. Yeah, all right, you rat this one up. Winter, I think who's ahead?
Speaker 2: Who's your Who would you rather fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh Milania? Not because she's hotter, because I'm not into chicks with dicks.
Speaker 2: You know, dude, I'll take a chick with a dick that is willing to give me what I what I need out of the whole.
Speaker 1: Name that is my favorite one, the big just a sucking, the big Mike conspiracy thing. They'll show footage of her like dancing, and they'll be like, that's a fucking dick right there. It's like, you know what, I'm here for this one. Okay, she's already been first lady. If she wants to be first gentleman as well. That's fine with me.
Speaker 2: Don't you think that's rude to black people? What to say that their fucking favorite black lady after Oprah has a dick.
Speaker 1: It might be rude to say. I don't know if it's untrue, though, And my question would be, so what if she does, Let me suck it. You suck Mike's big fat dick. It's me meeting Obama.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I'm gonna say that. If Obama comes here for a rally or something, I'm gonna be like, let me suck Bikester.
Speaker 1: You gotta be real, you gotta be It has to all be real positive, but you have to be like a guitarist. You have to be real violent and jerky with your motion. But when it comes to like it actually shaking his hand, it's very soft and gentle. I didn't realize that playing guitar until I snapped a bunch of strings I was trying to jam out when I was real young. I was like, Oh, you can rock your arm pretty hard, but you're gonna want to hit the strings and a reasonable pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends on the instrument too, Like what's it called a bass? You can beat up a lot more. The strings are looser and floppier. And but yeah, yeah, you are right. Like those guys who do all that jumping and whirling and stuff, they are either real bad or real good because to do all that theatrics and make the instruments still sound good, You're right. You got to have the finesse. You got to have that clutch Jean clutch Gene.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna go over the Patreon. Uh, your worst friend dot com, Worst friend caast on Patreon. No what am I saying? Instagram and Twitter, Worst friend Cast? I'm thinking about all these beautiful conspiracies that are coming up. Uh and Patreon dot com sa worst Friend Cast. All right, we're gonna wrap this. It is fucking hot. Man build the studio and I closed everything off. Wait, let me say look at this. Ninety four degrees.
Speaker 2: That's just fahrenheits.
Speaker 1: Ninety Central air is on and it's ninety four degrees.
Speaker 2: Maybe your vent is closed.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, my vents closed. Okay, I'm gonna go open my vents for your friend.
Speaker 2: I'm Matt, I'm vent. He's gonna open me.
Speaker 1: It's gonna open me. Is that the title? Did the title come in the last sentence. Perhaps it works. Time will tell that guy tried to shoot me. He tried to open me, he didn't. I'm still closed up. He opened my ear, but he didn't open my head.
Speaker 2: Still like a peanut. Eminem, several layers before you get to my center.
Speaker 1: Which is a lagoon for your worst friend. I'm Matt, I'm Pete for listening. Let's see you in the next week. You know, all of us, all a pard or nothing. But I'm really gonna miss you guys when the show's over.